Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 内华达州 戈尔康达
[00:27] Rib eye. Adam and Eve on a raft, sink them. And a strawberry shake 肋眼牛排 吐司煮蛋 草莓奶昔
[00:31] -for the gentleman at Table 8. -You got it. -给八号桌的先生 -好的
[00:34] Finally, you walk into my life. 你们可算走入了我的人生
[00:36] What took you so long, handsome? 怎么才来 帅哥
[00:40] Honey? 亲爱的
[00:43] No thanks. I don’t need anything. 不了 我什么都不需要
[00:49] -Mind if I sit here? -Please. -介意我坐这里吗 -请吧
[00:59] -You should try Fat Sam’s milkshakes. -I’m cold and tired. -你该尝尝胖山姆的奶昔 -我又冷又累
[01:03] -You’re also not from around here. -Where are you from? -你也不是这里人 -你是哪里人
[01:14] You really should try the shakes. 你真该尝尝奶昔
[01:18] What’s your name? Come on. 你叫什么 说吧
[01:22] -Names are a hobby of mine. -Jason Gideon. -姓名是我的爱好 -杰森・吉迪恩
[01:26] Jason, from Greek mythology. To heal. 杰森 来自希腊神话“治愈”
[01:31] Gideon, a hero from the Old Testament 吉迪恩《旧约》里的英雄
[01:35] who led the Israelites against the Midianites. 他带领希伯来人抵抗米甸人
[01:37] Your parents had great ambitions for you. I’m Frank. 你父母对你的期望很高 我是弗兰克
[01:43] Germanic, third century. Derived from the name of a type of spear. 日耳曼名字 第三世纪 演化自一种矛的名字
[01:50] I wonder what aspirations my parents had for me. 不知我的父母是对我有怎样的期望
[01:53] Why don’t we cut the crap, Frank? Where is she? 我们还是少废话吧 弗兰克 她在哪
[01:56] -Now that’s direct. -You’re right. I’m not from around here. -这太直接了 -是啊 我不是这里的人
[02:03] -I’m an FBI agent. -The BAU. -我是联调局探员 -行为分析组
[02:08] You didn’t disappoint your parents. 你没让父母失望
[02:10] We’re looking for a man in his mid to late 50s, who listens to Beethoven, 我们在找一个奔60的人 喜欢听贝多芬的音乐
[02:16] wears a corduroy jacket with a fleece-lined collar, 穿灯芯绒外套 有羊毛衬里的领子
[02:19] and is left-handed. 他是左撇子
[02:22] In his right inside jacket pocket will be a notebook. 在他的外衣右内兜里有本笔记本
[02:26] In it will be the extensive detailed accounts of the torture 里面详尽地记录了他对每一位受害人
[02:29] inflicted on every one of his victims. 施加的折磨
[02:32] -That’s quite a magic trick. -No magic trick, Frank. -好个魔术 -不是魔术 弗兰克
[02:35] Just the profile of a sadistic serial killer. 只是一个虐待狂连环杀手的侧写
[02:39] Gideon, this thing’s brand new. 吉迪恩 这玩意是新的
[02:41] There’s only two entries in it. 只记录了两条
[02:43] Black male, 220 pounds. Portly. 黑人男性 100公斤 壮实
[02:45] White female, early 20s. 白人女性 20出头
[02:47] This doesn’t prove anything. 这证明不了什么
[02:50] Guess what? 你猜怎么
[02:54] When I’m finished with my shake, you’ll get what you’re here for. 等我喝完奶昔 你会得到你想要的
[02:58] But then I’m going to get up and I’m going to walk out of here. 但然后 我会起来 走出这里
[03:05] And you and your lap dog are going to let me. 而你和你的走狗会放我走
[03:13] You know what, Frank? 知道吗 弗兰克
[03:17] That would be a magic trick. 那倒真是魔术了
[03:25] We’ve got a clear sight. 我们能看到目标
[04:06] Aristotle said, “Evil brings men together.” 亚里士多德说“邪恶让人团结”
[04:10] I don’t give a rat’s ass, Feds or no Feds. 我才不管 不论联调局怎么样
[04:12] If that bastard doesn’t give her back to us in the next 15 minutes, we go in. 如果那混蛋15分钟内 不把她还给我们 我们就冲进去
[04:16] -Agreed? -Agreed. -好不好 -好
[04:27] He’s looked at that clock three times in as many minutes. 这么几分钟里 他看表三次了
[04:29] He’s waiting for something. 他在等什么
[04:31] If I had your looks, do you know how much easier my life would be? 如果我像你那么帅 你知道我的人生会轻松多少吗
[04:37] If you think you’re going to negotiate your way out of this one, 如果你觉得你可以靠谈判谋条出路
[04:40] you got a whole other think coming. 你就想错了
[04:45] -Want to know how we caught you? -Please. -想知道我们怎么抓到你的吗 -请讲
[04:47] Gideon, those men out there want to kill this guy. 吉迪恩 外面的人想杀了他
[04:49] We’re in the middle. We don’t have time for explanations. 而我们夹在中间 我们没时间解释了
[04:51] You have the time it will take me to finish this shake. 你有我喝完奶昔那么长的时间
[04:54] That’s all I need. 那就够了
[04:56] We got a request from Sheriff Georgia Davis. 我们接到了 乔治娅・戴维斯治安官的请求
[05:04] 1996. 1996年
[05:05] The rib cage of a male was found in the Desert Rose National Park. 一名男子胸腔 在沙漠玫瑰国家公园被发现
[05:08] It was never identified. 但身份一直没确认
[05:10] This morning, the remains of two victims 今早 在几乎是同一地区
[05:13] were found in almost exactly the same area. 又发现了两名被害人的遗骸
[05:16] Well, one year later is cause for concern, but 10 years? 隔了一年的话 是值得担忧 但隔了十年
[05:20] That could be a coincidence. 就可能是巧合了
[05:21] It would be, if the unidentified male wasn’t missing a right rib bone. 的确可能 但身份未知的男子 失去了一根肋骨
[05:26] And the torso found this morning is missing exactly the same bone. 而今早发现的两人也丢了那根骨头
[05:29] Both of them seem to be surgically removed. 骨头似乎都是手术切下的
[05:31] And the advanced rate of decomposition on the male 从男子的高度腐败来看
[05:34] means that he died far before the female. 他应该比女子死得早得多
[05:35] Oh, Katherine Hale. They found a bracelet on her wrist. 是凯瑟琳・黑尔在她腕部发现了手链
[05:39] She ran away about two weeks ago from her small Colorado town. 她大概两周前 从一座科罗拉多州小镇离家出走
[05:42] UnSub’s crossing state lines. He’s mobile. 不明嫌犯跨了州界 非常灵活
[05:45] If the remains are related to the same killer, where’s he been for 10 years? 如果遗骸真跟同一不明嫌犯有关 那他这十年来都干什么去了
[05:48] Killing. Unsolved case files going back 30 years. 杀人 未结案卷能追溯到30年前
[05:54] Every case, the victimology is the same. 每一案的被害人特征都一样
[05:57] The unwanted. This box is just the tip of the iceberg. 无人牵挂的人 这盒子还是冰山一角
[06:00] Thirteen cases spanning 30 years. 13案 横跨30年
[06:02] The same MO. Right rib bone was missing. 手法一致 肋骨不见了
[06:07] It’s him, Hotch. It’s the same killer. 是他 霍奇 都是同一个杀手
[06:09] All the remains were dumped in remote areas 所有遗骸都被丢在偏远地区
[06:11] and always near Interstate 80. 而且都是在州际80号公路附近
[06:13] And up until now, no remains this intact 直到此前 没发现过这么完整
[06:15] or this close to the actual time of kill have been found. 这么接近遇害时间的遗骸
[06:18] Never two victims dumped at the same time in the same place. 没有两个受害者是从同一时间 同一地点丢弃的
[06:22] All of these killings, the work of just one man? 这么多凶案 都是一人所为吗
[06:27] The most prolific serial killer ever. 史上杀人最多的连环杀手
[06:31] -Wow. You truly think… -I know it, -你真觉得… -我确定
[06:35] which is why we came here to Nevada. 所以我们才来到了内华达州
[06:52] You seen enough, kid? Go on, get out of here. 看够了吗 小子 走吧
[06:55] George. They’re here. 乔治 他们来了
[06:58] That deputy drove 60 miles just to barf. 那位警官驱车96公里 就来吐一地
[07:01] No good reason to be here, and not even from this department. 根本没必要来这里 哪怕他是警察
[07:03] What is it about death that fascinates us? 死亡为什么让我们着迷
[07:06] He didn’t contaminate the scene, did he? 他没污染现场吧
[07:08] No. Sheriff Georgia Davis. 没 我是乔治娅・戴维斯治安官
[07:13] People call me George. 大家喊我乔治
[07:16] This is Deputy Rick Silo. 这是里克・西洛警官
[07:18] Aaron Hotchner. This is Derek Morgan 亚伦・霍奇纳 这是德瑞克・莫根
[07:19] and the guy who sometimes forgets his manners is Jason Gideon. 那位有时会失礼的家伙 是杰森・吉迪恩
[07:24] Stood here 10 years ago. 十年前我也曾站在这里
[07:27] This exact spot, with the same feeling I have now. 就是这里 跟我现在的感觉一样
[07:31] Which is what? 什么感觉
[07:32] Someone in my town might be responsible for it. 可能是我们小镇的人干的
[07:36] I hope you’ll tell me I’m wrong. 希望你们能说我错了
[07:38] Oh, my cell. It’s my husband. 是我的手机 我丈夫打来的
[07:40] That’s our song. Excuse me. 那是我们的歌 失陪
[07:42] Lucky we found anything. 我们能发现任何东西都算走运了
[07:44] Been a recent spike in the coyote population. 郊狼近来突然变多了
[07:47] Maybe that’s why the UnSub dumps the bodies here. 或许正是因此不明嫌犯 才把尸体丢在这里
[07:51] You people really think we have a serial killer in our town? 你们真认为镇上有个连环杀手吗
[07:54] At least one that passes through from time to time. 至少他时不时会经过这里
[08:00] 戈尔康达警局
[08:02] Is it just me or do you get the feeling that we’re not welcome here? 是我敏感吗 还是你也觉得 我们并不受欢迎
[08:05] No, it’s not us, it’s what we represent. 不是我们 是我们代表了什么
[08:07] The government’s not all that popular out here. 政府在这里并不怎么受欢迎
[08:10] You can’t make me go. I know what my rights are. No, don’t make me go. 你不能逼我走 我知道我的权利 别逼我走
[08:13] No, I don’t want to go home! I know my rights. 不 我不想回家 我知道我的权利
[08:15] What are you looking at, princess? 看什么看 公主
[08:17] -Don’t make me. -Come on, Jane. Come on. 别逼我
[08:19] Okay, okay. If that’s the way you want it, Jane, back to jail. 好 如果你想这样 简 那回监狱去
[08:21] I do. I do. Okay, okay, okay, okay. 我想 带我回去吧
[08:25] He’s coming. 他要来了
[08:26] He’s coming back and there’s nothing you can do about it. Do you hear me? 他要回来了 你们无法阻止 明白吗
[08:29] -Nothing! Nothing! -Jane. Jane. Come on, Jane. Come on. -无法阻止 -简 来吧
[08:35] Excuse me. She dropped this. It’s harmless. 不好意思 她掉了这个 无害的
[08:46] -Thank you. -What is it? -谢谢 -那是什么
[08:54] A psycho with a whistle. That’s not too weird. 吹笛子的疯子 并不奇怪呢
[08:59] Looks like prison gang tattoos. 似乎是监狱帮派文身
[09:00] This UnSub has extensive anatomical knowledge. 这名不明嫌犯有相当的解剖学知识
[09:04] Well, the pen marks are guidelines for a surgeon’s knife, that’s for sure. 笔画的线绝对是用来引导手术刀的
[09:07] Did he cauterise the main arteries? 他灼烧主动脉了吗
[09:10] -Yeah, all of them. -What do you mean? -是的 都烧了 -什么意思
[09:12] He cauterised the arteries by burning them. 他灼烧过了主动脉
[09:15] -Why? -It stops the blood flow. -为什么 -防止失血过多
[09:18] The victims were alive when he cut off their limbs. 被害人被切下四肢时还活着
[09:21] Garcia’s going to love this. 加西亚肯定喜欢这个
[09:27] Oh, this is so not a way to a girl’s heart. 这真不是赢得女孩心的方式
[09:33] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[09:35] I’m mapping out where all the victims were found, 我在绘制被害人被发现的地点地图
[09:38] starting with Gideon’s first case file. 从吉迪恩的第一案案卷开始
[09:41] Ow, stabby! 扎扎
[09:45] Okay, so Katherine Hale was last seen 好吧 凯瑟琳・黑尔最后被见到
[09:50] here in Salt Lake City, Utah, 是在这里 犹他州的盐湖城
[09:52] and then found right here in Golconda, Nevada. 然后是在这里 内华达州戈尔康达被发现
[09:59] Ah, well, the tattoo is from a prison gang. 文身是出自一个监狱帮派
[10:02] It was photographed and logged in San Quentin. 是于圣昆廷拍照留案
[10:04] This one belongs to Reno Rodriguez, 42. 这个属于42岁的里诺・罗德里格斯
[10:08] Jumped bail seven months ago. 七个月前保释期潜逃
[10:09] Picked up by cops in Salt Lake City five weeks ago. 五周前被盐湖城警方抓获
[10:12] Okay, so say he was abducted 好吧 假如他是在
[10:13] somewhere close to where he was last seen. 最后被看见的地方附近被绑架的
[10:16] Next was Katherine Hale. 接下来是凯瑟琳・黑尔
[10:19] It appears this UnSub is travelling from east to west, towards Golconda. 不明嫌犯似乎是在从东往西行 朝着戈尔康达去了
[10:24] If he lives there, where’s he coming from? 如果他住在那里 之前又在哪
[10:28] The only thing these two victims have in common 两名被害人唯一的共同点
[10:29] is they were killed by the same UnSub. 就是被同一人所杀
[10:34] -There is another connection. -The Interstate. I-80. -还有另一个共同点 -州际公路 I80号
[10:56] -Excuse me, miss. -Yeah? -不好意思 女士 -嗯
[10:59] -You ever seen that man before? -Over the years, yeah. -你以前见过那人吗 -这些年来见过几次
[11:03] He never eats. He just orders a strawberry milkshake. 他从不吃饭 就叫一杯草莓奶昔
[11:07] -Thank you. -Sure. -谢谢 -不客气
[11:14] You were saying? 继续说
[11:16] The story involves wind chimes, trailers, alien abductions. 这个故事是关于风铃 拖车 和外星人绑架
[11:20] Gripping. 引人入胜
[11:21] I thought I’d seen the very worst of what humanity had to offer until you. 我本以为已见识过了人性最糟的一面 直到你
[11:27] -Can I ask you something? -Please. -我可以问你件事吗 -请吧
[11:34] Do you think me insane? 你觉得我疯了吗
[11:38] Do not play me. 别耍我
[11:41] You know exactly what you are. A psychopathic sexual sadist. 你很清楚你是什么人 精神变态性虐待狂
[11:48] You get off on the brutal torture of others. 你就靠残忍折磨他人取乐
[11:53] And you knew the moment we arrived in this town, you had no way out. 我们一来到镇上 你就知道自己逃不掉了
[11:58] Which is why you took her. 所以你才抓了她
[12:01] Who’s playing who now? 现在是谁在耍人了
[12:02] You don’t care about her. 你才不在乎她
[12:05] You’ve only ever cared about catching me. 你就只在乎抓到我
[12:08] It isn’t the victims that drive you, Jason. It’s the hunt. 驱使你的不是被害人 杰森 而是狩猎
[12:14] Look out that window, Frank. Hunt’s over. 看看窗外吧 弗兰克 狩猎结束了
[12:17] You aren’t denying it. 你没否认
[12:22] Men. Women. Young. Old. 男人 女人 年轻人 老人
[12:26] Didn’t matter to you. You took them all. 你都不在乎 你什么人都杀
[12:29] From San Francisco’s Muir Woods to the hills of the Poconos. 从旧金山的穆尔森林到波科诺山
[12:34] You took them all. 你什么人都杀
[12:38] If they are all connected, 如果他们都有关联
[12:41] he’s killed hundreds of people all over North America. 他在整个北美地区杀了上百人
[12:45] How many years do they go back again? 能追溯到多少年前
[12:46] Thirty. 30年
[12:48] All right, keep going. 好 继续查
[12:50] Sacramento, California. 加州 萨克拉门托
[12:53] Lincoln, Nebraska. 内布拉斯加 林肯
[12:56] Gary, Indiana. 印第安纳州 加里
[13:00] If we can figure out where he’s been, maybe we can figure out 如果我们能摸清他都去过哪 或许就能搞清楚
[13:02] the significance Golconda has to him. 戈尔康达为什么对他那么重要
[13:05] -Want to hear the really bad news? -Can it get any worse? -你想听很糟的消息吗 -还有更糟的吗
[13:09] Just did. 这就更糟了
[13:15] Early toxicological investigations of the victim’s blood 对被害人血样进行的初步血检表明
[13:18] indicated high levels of ketamine. 血液内含有大量克他命
[13:21] Ketamine is primarily a horse tranquilliser. 克他命主要被用作马麻醉剂
[13:23] It’s also used as a date rape drug. 也被当作迷奸药
[13:25] In street lingo it’s known as being “stuck in a k-hole.” 在街头被俗称为“塞进K洞里”
[13:29] So his victims were completely conscious when he killed them? 所以他的被害人被杀时是清醒的吗
[13:32] Imagine what she must have gone through. 想想她经历了怎样的折磨
[13:35] It’s essential for this UnSub that he sees the terror in his victim’s eyes. 不明嫌犯需要看到被害人眼中的恐惧
[13:39] That is what gets him off. 那是他寻求的刺激
[13:40] He’s either had medical training or he’s honed his skills over the years. 他要么接受过医疗训练 要么是靠日积月累磨练好了技艺
[13:44] Look for a man in his mid to late 50s. 凶手年近60
[13:47] Highly intelligent. Methodically and obsessively clean. 十分聪明 有条理 有洁癖
[13:50] His vehicle’s most likely an RV. Muted in colour. 他很可能开了一辆哑色房车
[13:53] Neither old nor new. In perfect working order. 不旧不新 状态极佳
[13:56] It’ll have a CB, radar detectors and police band radio. 车上会有车台 雷达探测器 和警用电台
[14:00] All these things have helped him evade you. 这些东西都帮助他躲开了你们
[14:02] And this vehicle is his killing room. It’ll be soundproofed. 他的车就是他的杀戮屋 车是隔音的
[14:05] Surgical instruments are on the walls. 车内壁上就挂着手术器具
[14:07] There’s a stirrup chair or an autopsy table in it. 里面还有手术椅或手术台
[14:10] All of his kills are recorded. 他记录下了所有杀戮
[14:12] If not on video, in a journal 如果不是拍摄 就是记日记
[14:15] that he carries with him in his right-hand inside jacket pocket. 他会随时带在身上 就放在外衣的右内兜里
[14:20] How could you know that? 这你怎么可能知道
[14:21] Tool marks on the remains indicate that he’s left-handed. 遗骸上的工具痕迹表明他是左撇子
[14:24] This man is void of all normal human feelings. 此人不具备任何正常的人类感情
[14:30] A killing machine, incapable of remorse, compassion, love. 一台杀戮机器 没有懊悔 没有同情 没有爱
[14:42] What’s the matter, Frank? 怎么了 弗兰克
[14:47] Something I said? 我说什么了
[14:50] You got him all worked up, Gideon. 你让他激动起来了 吉迪恩
[14:55] Beauty can cover a multitude of sins, 一美遮百罪
[15:00] but underneath, we all look exactly the same. 但我们内心都一样
[15:07] I know what gets you off. Fear. Seeing it and feeling it. 我知道你喜欢什么 恐惧 看到它和感受它
[15:12] Well, look out that window, Frank. You are not leaving this diner. 看看窗外吧 弗兰克 你别想离开这家餐馆了
[15:16] I don’t want to. 我不想离开
[15:21] Not until the story is done. 至少要等到故事结束
[15:25] We have roadblocks on every interstate, track, or lane 我们在所有进出小镇的 州际公路 铁路和小路
[15:27] in or out of this town. We’ll shut down this state if we have to. 都设了路障 如果有必要 我们封锁整个州
[15:30] Stop every RV, truck, and trailer. 拦截所有房车 卡车和拖车
[15:37] Something troubling you? 你有什么心事吗
[15:40] The profile you gave, it reminds me of a story I once heard. 你给出的侧写 让我想到了我曾听过的一个故事
[15:47] There’s someone you should meet. 你该见一个人
[15:51] How you feeling, Jane? 你感觉如何 简
[15:53] I don’t want to go home, George. Please, don’t make me go home. 我不想回家 乔治 拜托 别逼我回家
[15:59] Jane? These people are from the FBI. 简 他们是联调局的
[16:03] I’d like you to tell them your story. 把你的故事告诉他们吧
[16:05] Why, so they can make fun of me, too? 干吗 让他们也笑我吗
[16:11] That’s very pretty. Did you make it? 真好看 那是你做的吗
[16:18] -It was a gift. -Oh. 是份礼物
[16:25] What happened to you? 你遭遇了什么事
[16:36] My car broke down. 我的车坏了
[16:39] The engine went out on me, and, you know, in those days 引擎突然熄火 在当时
[16:42] they didn’t have cell phones, so I tried to fix it myself. 可没有手机 我就想自己修好
[16:48] Then I felt a presence and then everything went white. 然后我感到了某种存在 随后一切都变成了白色
[16:55] Then I was in a spaceship, and I could see myself. 然后我进入了一艘宇宙飞船 我能看到自己
[17:01] It was like time was suspended. I could feel everything. 就好像时间都停止了 我能感觉到一切
[17:04] And there were strange maps on the walls. 墙上有奇怪的地图
[17:08] Diagrams of all the stars. 各种星图
[17:10] It was cold. It was very, very cold. 那里好冷 非常冷
[17:16] And the alien, he did things to me. 那个外星人 他对我做了事
[17:19] He touched me very softly and he stroked my hair. 他轻柔地碰我 还摸我的头发
[17:24] He drew lines all over my body. 他在我身上画线
[17:27] And the whole time he was standing there, smiling down on me. 整个期间 他一直站在那里 冲我笑
[17:33] And then I looked in his eyes, 我看着他的眼睛
[17:36] and I wasn’t afraid any more. 我就不觉得怕了
[17:41] I don’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[17:45] Then what did he do? 然后他做了什么
[17:47] And then I was back in my own bed and it was the next morning. 然后我醒来就是次日早上 我又回到了自己床上
[17:52] -How long ago did this happen? -I was 19. -这事发生在多久之前 -我当时19岁
[17:57] It was 30 years ago. 那是30年前了
[18:00] And did you ever see him again? 你再见到过他吗
[18:02] Oh, I see him. I see him every time I shut my eyes. 我会见到他 每次我闭上眼睛都会见到他
[18:11] The strange maps on the walls could have been anatomical drawings. 墙上的奇怪地图很可能是解剖图
[18:15] What about the fact that she could see herself? 那她说能看到自己呢
[18:18] A mirrored ceiling. 天花板镜子
[18:20] So his victims could see themselves being dismembered. 让他的被害人眼看着自己被肢解
[18:24] Every time I think it can’t get any worse, it does. 每次我以为不会更糟了 还是更糟了
[18:27] Her subconscious mind has created a delusion 她的潜意识创造了一个妄想
[18:31] that she was abducted by an alien. 说她被外星人绑架了
[18:34] It’s possible she’s the only one who survived. 她可能是唯一的幸存者
[18:37] Why’d he let her go? 他为什么放了她
[18:39] She said, when she looked into his eyes, she felt relaxed. 她说 她看着他的眼睛时 她觉得放松
[18:42] And in that moment, the one thing that he wanted, 那一刻 他唯一渴望的东西
[18:47] she didn’t give him. 她没给他
[18:48] Fear. 恐惧
[18:55] I read about a woman whose body was found in her apartment. 我读到过一篇报道 一个女人的尸体在公寓里被发现
[18:59] Upper East Side, I think. 好像是在上东区
[19:01] If this is a confession, start with the woman you just took. 如果你是在招供 从你刚抓走的女人说起
[19:04] She had killed herself. 她自杀了
[19:07] But her body wasn’t found for more than a year. 但她的尸体超过一年才被发现
[19:10] Surrounded by over a million people, and not one of them missed her. 她身边有上百万人 却没一个人想念她
[19:18] What does that say about society? 这说明这社会是什么样的
[19:22] Fills me with profound sadness. 让我务必哀伤
[19:25] But it doesn’t make you feel anything. 但你对此毫无感觉
[19:28] Those that society does not care for, the throwaways, the runaways, 那些社会不在乎的人 被丢弃的人 离家出走的人
[19:34] destitute, disenfranchised, the forgotten 贫穷的人 被剥夺了权利的人 被遗忘的人
[19:41] are the very people you target. 他们正是你的目标
[19:46] But not last night. 但昨晚的那个不是
[19:49] Something changed. You took a person of prominence. 有什么变了 你带走了一个重要的人
[19:54] Someone that mattered to everyone. 一个所有人都在乎的人
[19:59] Why? 为什么
[20:00] That’s an interesting question, Jason. 这是个有趣的问题 杰森
[20:04] Why? 为什么
[20:05] -Mark, don’t do it! -Back off, Silo! -马克 别去 -退后 西洛
[20:07] -Gideon. -Don’t go in there. -吉迪恩 -别进去
[20:10] -Sir, do not come any closer. -That man has my wife. -先生 别再靠近了 -那人抓了我妻子
[20:13] Please, put the gun down. 拜托 把枪放下
[20:15] You tell me where my wife is, or so help me, I will shoot you. 告诉我 我妻子在哪 不然我保证一枪崩了你
[20:17] Sir, I said, put the gun down now! 先生 我说了 把枪放下
[20:19] -Where’s my wife? -Sir, we are trying to find your wife. -我妻子在哪 -先生 我们就在找你妻子
[20:21] Tell me where she is, you son of a bitch! 告诉我她在哪 你个混蛋
[20:22] I said, put the gun down now! 我说了 把枪放下
[20:28] But you know what’s an even more interesting question? 但你知道更有趣的问题是什么吗
[20:33] What’s the psychopath got in the bag, Jason? 精神变态的包里是什么 杰森
[20:50] -Open it. -Put it down! -打开 -放下枪
[20:52] Open the bag! 打开包
[20:57] Hand over your gun. I’ll open it. 交出你的枪 我就打开
[21:03] I’ll kill you. I will kill you. 我杀了你 我一定杀了你
[21:20] It’s not her. Oh, thank God. 不是她 谢天谢地
[21:23] Who is this? 这是谁
[21:25] I believe the correct question would be, “Who was this?” 正确的问法应该是“他生前是谁”
[21:30] You’re one crazy son of a bitch. 你个疯子混蛋
[21:32] We are all sons of bitches. 我们都是混蛋
[21:35] Outside. Outside, please. Let us deal with him. Let us find her. 出去 拜托 让我们应付他
[21:43] -Who is this, Frank? -He’s irrelevant. -这是谁 弗兰克 -他不重要
[21:46] -Beyond being my ticket out of here. -Your ticket out of here? -这是谁 弗兰克 -他不重要
[21:50] Even if you think you can get out of that booth and past us, 即便你以为自己能离开卡座 过我们这关
[21:52] I promise you, those men out there will tear you to pieces. 我保证 外面的人也会把你撕碎
[21:55] I rather doubt that. 我很怀疑
[21:58] Finish the story, Jason. 讲完故事 杰森
[22:00] We set up a nationwide tip line, but all we’ve really got so far is, 我们设立了全国热线 但我们目前只知道
[22:03] “White male, mid to late 50s, tall, with a medium build.” 是个近60的白人男性 高个 中等身材
[22:07] From the remains discovered this morning, 从今早发现的遗骸来看
[22:09] we know he doesn’t keep his victims long. 我们知道他不会让受害者活很久
[22:11] We’ve got more cops arriving by the hour to help find this guy. 每小时都有更多警察在赶来 帮忙找他
[22:14] -We also put out a nationwide APB. -If he is still in this town, -我们还发布了全国范围的全境通告 -如果他还在镇上
[22:17] and we believe he is, he has absolutely no way out. 我们也认为他还在 那他绝对逃不出去
[22:19] What are we waiting for? Let’s go catch this SOB. 我们还等什么 我们去抓到这混蛋吧
[22:50] Thank you very much for your time. 非常感谢你抽时间
[22:56] How can you even be so sure he’s here? 你们怎么能那么肯定他在这里
[22:57] He could have left town when we found those remains. 或许我们发现遗骸时 他就离镇了
[23:00] Of all the cases where remains were found, 在所有发现遗骸的案子里
[23:03] -yesterday’s discovery was unique. -That’s one way of putting it. -昨天的发现很独特 -可以这么说吧
[23:06] He’s never dumped the remains of two victims before. Why? 他以前从未同时丢弃过 两个被害人的遗骸 为什么
[23:10] I want to know why he’s managed to get away with it for so long. 我想知道他怎么能逍遥法外这么久
[23:13] To get away with murder, you simply don’t tell anyone. 要想杀人后逍遥法外 只需要不告诉任何人
[23:16] And the only people he told were the people he killed. 他只告诉了他杀的人
[23:18] And then he took from them what he needed. Cash. Credit cards. 然后从他们那里拿走他所需的东西 现金 信用卡
[23:21] I’m going to call Garcia and see if anything Katherine Hale owned 我要联系加西亚 问问凯瑟琳・黑尔的任何财物
[23:24] was used after her death. 是否在她死后还被使用过
[23:27] And then he moved on to his next victim. 然后他又找上下一个受害者
[23:31] Until he reached Golconda, and for some reason, 直到他来到了戈尔康达 不知为何
[23:35] emptied his vehicle before driving in. 他开车进来前 把车里的东西倒空了
[23:37] Where he dumps his first two victims in the exact same spot. 他头两个被害人就是弃尸在这里
[23:40] You know, it’s almost like he’s purging his vehicle before he drives into town. 感觉就好像他开车进镇前 要清理下汽车
[23:45] Yeah, I don’t know. It almost seems like the UnSub 我不知道 感觉好像不明嫌犯
[23:47] is always travelling from east to west, passing through every state, 总在从东往西走 在每年的同一个月
[23:52] the same month every year. 经过同一个州
[23:56] The remains that were discovered 10 years ago. 十年前发现的遗骸
[23:58] It was the same month as this, right? 当时的发现时间也是这个月 是吗
[23:59] Right. And then for a week after that, the trail goes dead. 对 一周后 线索就中断了
[24:01] Yeah, it’s like he takes a vacation in Golconda. 对 他就好像来戈尔康达度假
[24:04] So where’s his RV? 那他的房车呢
[24:12] Maybe he’s not using an RV. 或许他用的不是房车
[24:14] Maybe he’s towing a trailer. 或许他拖了拖车
[24:16] That way he could unhook and move about freely. 那样的话 他可以解开拖车 然后自由移动
[24:18] He could also hide it. That’s why we can’t find him. 他还可以把拖车藏起来 所以我们才找不到他
[24:20] He’s waiting for the roadblocks to clear. 他在等待路障解除
[24:22] Okay, if he has a truck, it’s going to be just like his trailer. 好 如果他有卡车 那会跟他的拖车一样
[24:24] -Muted in colour and American-made. -It’s going to be dark soon. -哑色 美国产 -天快黑了
[24:27] We should get back and call Gideon. 我们该回去 联系吉迪恩
[24:29] I think the UnSub’s in town somewhere. 不明嫌犯就在镇上
[24:31] Yeah. 对
[24:36] We have to go back into town. Search garages, warehouses. 我们得回镇去 搜查车库 仓库
[24:40] Anyplace someone could hide a large trailer. 所有能藏大拖车的地方
[24:42] Like you said, he never takes victims when he’s here. 就像你说的 他来这里时从不抓人
[24:46] So, if he’s not going anywhere and he hasn’t got anyone, 如果他不会离开 也不会抓人
[24:49] we can wait until the morning. 我们可以等到早上
[24:50] Wait? We can’t wait. 等?不能等
[24:52] My men are tired. I’m tired. 大家都累了 我也累了
[24:54] We’ve got roadblocks on every road. 我们在所有路段都设了路障
[24:55] -Gideon, she’s right. -We could wait until first light… -吉迪恩 她说得对 -我们可以等到破晓…
[24:57] Do what you like. I’m going to find him. 你们等吧 我要找到他
[25:00] It’s going to be a long night. 今晚要很累了
[25:01] I’m sorry. I’ve got to relieve my men and get back to the office. 抱歉 我得让我的人下班 然后回办公室去
[25:04] I understand. I’ll talk to him. 我理解 我跟他谈
[25:11] Hey, Garcia! 加西亚
[25:15] I like knocking. 我喜欢敲门
[25:17] Well, I have been going over the tip line for hours, 我几小时来一直在梳理热线电话
[25:19] going over all the calls and I think I found something. 翻看所有来电 我可能有发现
[25:22] An anonymous caller claimed they saw an RV 一通匿名来电称看到一辆房车
[25:24] that matched the description of the one we gave to the media 符合我们向媒体发布的描述
[25:27] leaving Golconda. 离开了戈尔康达
[25:29] Thank you. Yeah? 谢谢 什么
[25:32] Firstly, not a single RV or trailer has passed through any of the roadblocks. 首先 没有一辆房车或拖车 曾经过路障
[25:35] -I checked. -Secondly? -我问过了 -其次呢
[25:37] Why call anonymously? 为什么要匿名
[25:39] I need you to trace this number. 我需要你追踪这个号码
[25:42] 3035550126 It’s 303-555-0126.
[25:45] It’s a cell phone, 是手机
[25:47] belonging to… 注册人是…
[25:50] Katherine Hale? 凯瑟琳・黑尔
[25:53] It’s from Golconda. 就在戈尔康达打的
[25:55] This guy, he could have just kept on going. 这人完全可以离开
[25:57] We may have never caught him. 我们可能永远抓不到他
[25:59] With all this heat on him, whatever is keeping him in that town 警方对他步步紧逼 不管他是为了什么留在镇上
[26:01] must be freaky special. 那一定非常特别
[26:05] Mark’s away at his mother’s. Took Tommy with him. 马克去他妈妈家了 还带上了汤米
[26:09] Come on in. 进来吧
[26:11] You’re safe here. 你在这里是安全的
[26:16] Well, you said you didn’t want to go home and I couldn’t leave you in jail. 你说你不想回家 我也不能让你在监狱过夜
[26:19] I’ll make up the guest bedroom. 我去整理下客卧
[26:21] You have one new message. 你有一条新信息
[26:22] Can I get you something, a soda? 你需要什么吗 苏打水
[26:25] -Thank you for being so kind. -Hey, hey, Gorgeous George. -谢谢你这么客气 -美丽的乔治
[26:28] I love you, wife. I miss you. Tommy misses you. 我爱你 老婆 好想你 汤米也想你
[26:32] I guess you’re busy catching bad guys. 我猜你在忙着抓坏人
[26:33] -Is he good to you? -Ever since I met him. -他对你好吗 -自从我们认识
[26:36] We were both 15. Grape juice? 我们当时都才15岁 葡萄汁喝吗
[26:39] Whoa! What the hell? 搞什么
[26:41] Hey, Tommy? 汤米
[26:42] He’s here, George. 他来了 乔治
[26:45] -Who the hell are you? -You know who I am. Jane? -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 简
[26:49] Stay right where you are, Jane. I want you to back off. 别动 简 你别过来
[26:52] Mom, are you there? 妈妈 你在吗
[26:53] Come with me, Jane. 跟我走吧 简
[26:55] I love you, Mommy. 我爱你 妈妈
[26:56] He came for me. 他来找我的
[26:57] -This man is not an alien. -It’s all right. He came for me. -他可不是外星人 -没事 他来找我的
[26:59] He’s a murderer. 他是个杀人犯
[27:06] Jane, run. 简 快跑
[27:09] Run, Jane. 跑啊 简
[27:11] Run, please. 快跑
[27:13] Jane! No! Jane! Jane! 简 不
[27:19] I love you, Mommy! Good night, Mommy. Bye! 我爱你 妈妈 晚安 再见
[27:52] He keeps checking that clock, 他一直在看表
[27:54] because whatever it is he came for is coming here to this diner. 因为他想要的东西 会自己来餐馆
[27:57] Okay, then, we need to figure out what we missed, Gideon. 好 那我们得想想我们遗漏了什么 吉迪恩
[28:00] And soon. 还要快
[28:02] I’m almost finished. 我快喝完了
[28:17] -Clear. -All clear. -安全 -安全
[28:20] Silo, don’t touch anything. We need to profile this room. 西洛 什么都别碰 我们得侧写这个房间
[28:23] Profile? You said the call was made five hours ago 侧写?你说电话是五小时前
[28:26] by the UnSub right outside this house. Now, what’s to profile? 不明嫌犯站在屋外打的 还有什么好侧写的
[28:30] -He took George. -Why? -他抓走了乔治 -为什么
[28:32] All right, we need to work fast. 好 我们得快速工作
[28:33] All right, she enters the house and then it’s habitual. 她进了屋 然后都是习惯动作
[28:36] Okay, she drops her keys, hits the answering machine, 她放下钥匙 按下答录机
[28:38] -takes off her gun belt. -And then moves towards the kitchen. -摘下枪带 -然后走进了厨房
[28:41] He’s never taken anyone of prominence. 他从未抓过重要的人
[28:43] -Why take the sheriff? -And not her gun. -为什么抓走治安官 -还不拿她的枪
[28:45] Silo, call your office. See if she was planning to meet anyone. 西洛 联系办公室 问问她是否跟谁约好了见面
[28:48] No way a cop would take chase without their gun. 一个警察不可能不带枪追出去
[28:50] Definitely looks like she tried to make a move for it. 看来她绝对是想采取行动
[28:54] She didn’t make it. 她没撑下来
[28:56] Guys, George brought Crazy Jane home with her. 各位 乔治把疯简一起带回家了
[29:01] So he takes control of George, then goes after what he came here for. 所以他控制了乔治 然后去抓他真正想要的了
[29:04] Crazy Jane. 疯简
[29:06] Those footprints, they’ve got to be Jane’s. 那些脚印 肯定是简的
[29:08] They go to the back. She escapes. 脚印往后面去了 她跑了
[29:11] The UnSub knows the ketamine’s going to wear off, so he’s got to act. 不明嫌犯知道克他命会渐渐失效 他必须马上行动
[29:15] Now he hasn’t got what he came here for. 这下他没能得到他想要的
[29:17] So for leverage, he takes the sheriff, 作为筹码 他就抓走治安官
[29:19] which means, sooner or later, he’ll contact us. 所以 他迟早会联系我们
[29:21] 无信号
[29:23] 手机开机
[29:26] It turned back on. JJ! JJ! 开机了 珍珍
[29:29] -The cell phone! It turned back on! -What? -手机 又开机了 -什么
[29:31] Katherine Hale’s cell phone. It turned back on. 凯瑟琳・黑尔的手机 又开机了
[29:37] Katherine Hale’s cell phone just came back on in the middle of town. 凯瑟琳・黑尔的手机刚又开机了 定位在镇中央
[29:39] Let’s do this. 我们去吧
[29:41] -He thinks we have Jane. -Which means he wants to trade. -他以为简在我们手上 -所以他是想交换
[29:43] Whatever he wants, we need to find Jane and the sheriff fast. 不管他想要什么 我们得快点找到简和治安官
[29:45] You go to town, we’ll go to Jane’s. 你们进镇 我们去简家
[29:56] Okay, listen up. 好 听好
[29:57] He could be driving a truck or SUV, muted in colour, black, dark brown. 他可能开了一辆哑色卡车 或运动型多用途汽车 黑的 暗棕的
[30:01] Or blue. Come look at this. 或者蓝色的 过来看
[30:07] Like you boys said, “It’ll have a CB, police band radio and radar detector.” 就像你们说的“有车台 警用电台和雷达探测器”
[30:11] Hotch better find Jane, and fast. 霍奇最好找到简 而且要快
[30:43] Guys, these wind chimes are made of bone. 各位 这些风铃是骨头做的
[30:46] I think it’s human rib bones. 应该是人类肋骨
[30:57] He’s waiting for us. 他在等我们
[30:58] -Well, let’s go get that bastard. -Well, we still don’t have the sheriff. -我们去抓那混蛋吧 -治安官还没找到呢
[31:01] Well, when I get a hold of him, we will. 等我们抓到他 就能找到了
[31:03] Okay, wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等等
[31:05] He’s smart. We’ve got to be smarter. 他很聪明 我们得更聪明
[31:07] He turned that cell phone on because by now, he knows we’re on to him. 他开启手机 是因为知道我们查到他了
[31:09] Well, you boys have just 15 minutes, then we’re coming in. 你们只有15分钟 然后我们就进去
[31:12] Fifteen minutes. That’s all I need. 15分钟 足够了
[31:22] Rib eye. Adam and Eve on a raft, sink them. And a strawberry shake for 肋眼牛排 吐司煮蛋 草莓奶昔
[31:25] -the gentleman at Table 8. -You got it. -给八号桌的先生 -好的
[31:28] Finally, you walk into my life. 你们可算走入了我的人生
[31:30] What took you so long, handsome? 怎么才来 帅哥
[31:34] Honey? 亲爱的
[31:38] No thanks. I don’t need anything. 不了 我什么都不需要
[31:44] -Mind if I sit here? -Please. -介意我坐这里吗 -请吧
[31:49] It’s completely empty. She’s not here. 这里完全是空的 她不在这里
[31:50] Well, he’s obviously been here before and left these gifts for her. 他显然是来过 还给她留了礼物
[31:54] -How romantic. -Well, his version of romance. -好浪漫 -他的浪漫
[31:58] What, are you trying to say you think he keeps coming back here, 什么 你难道是说 他一次次回来
[32:00] -because he’s in love with her? -That’s impossible. -是因为他爱上她了吗 -那不可能
[32:02] -A sexual sadist can’t feel love. -Well, define love. -性虐待狂感受不到爱 -那你定义爱
[32:05] Chemically, it involves surging brain elements called monoamines, 化学上讲 是大脑的一些 化学物质飙升 包括一元胺
[32:08] dopamines, norepinephrine and serotonin. 多巴胺 去甲肾上腺素和血清素
[32:10] Love chemicals controlled by phenylethylamine, also found in… 爱化学受苯乙胺的控制 含有它的还有…
[32:13] -Chocolate. I love chocolate. -Peas, too! -巧克力 我爱巧克力 -还有豆子
[32:16] -It’s also found in peas. -Peas? -豆子里也有 -豆子
[32:18] -Indeed, some people become… -Reid, stop. Please. -是啊 有些人… -瑞德 别说了
[32:21] Spread out everybody. Keep looking. 各位散开 继续找
[32:23] You heard him. All right. Let’s go. 都听到了 我们走
[32:29] FBI! 联邦调查局
[33:09] Clear. 安全
[33:18] I thought I’d seen everything. 我以为我什么都见识过了
[33:22] -Guys. -What is it? -各位 -怎么了
[33:25] It’s a coffin. 是口棺材
[33:32] Hotch? There’s another coffin over here. 霍奇 这里还有具棺材
[33:42] It’s okay. Don’t try to speak. We’ve got you. Come on. 没事 别说话 我们找到你了 来
[33:54] One is perfection. Two is decadent. 一杯是完美 两杯就是堕落了
[33:59] You take another step, and I will shoot you. 你敢走一步 我就开枪
[34:00] No, you won’t. 你不会的
[34:02] What was it that Jane said to you? 简对你说了什么
[34:03] She looked into your eyes, but that wouldn’t have been enough. 她看了你的眼睛 但不可能就是那样
[34:06] She said something. What? It’s important. 她还说了什么 是什么 这很重要
[34:11] I’m a sexual sadist. I can’t feel anything, remember? 我是个性虐待狂 我没有感觉 记得吗
[34:17] You said so. 是你说的
[34:18] Yeah, Hotch? 喂 霍奇
[34:19] There are no absolutes when it comes to the human mind. 人类大脑是没有绝对的
[34:23] They just found his trailer, 他们找到他的拖车了
[34:24] the remains of another woman, and the sheriff alive. 有另一个女人的遗骸和活着的治安官
[34:26] He doesn’t care about the sheriff. 他才不在乎治安官
[34:28] To walk out of here with Jane, he’d need more than that. 他无比需要的是跟简一起离开
[34:31] Jane said how beautiful my eyes were. 简说 我的眼睛很美
[34:37] I looked at her like I’ve never looked at a woman before. 我看着她 仿佛我从未见过女人
[34:42] My hands began to sweat. I dropped the knife. 我的手开始出汗 我把刀掉在了地上
[34:48] I tried to pick it up, but it fell again. 我想把它捡起来 却又掉了
[34:53] I got butterflies in my stomach. Isn’t that love? 我觉得七上八下 那不是爱吗
[35:00] -I’m going in. -Gideon. -我要进去了 -吉迪恩
[35:02] We got George. She’s alive. Get on the floor. 我们找到乔治了 她还活着 给我趴下
[35:04] -Take it easy. -Move! -别激动 -让开
[35:16] What? No. That’s impossible. 什么 不 不可能
[35:22] Magic time. 魔法时间到
[35:36] The important thing is she’s still alive. 重要的是她还活着
[35:49] George? George, honey. 乔治 亲爱的
[35:52] Are you all right? Thank God. Thank God. 你还好吗 谢天谢地
[35:58] He killed Tommy’s teacher. I saw it. 他杀了汤米的老师 我看到了
[36:03] Annie. She was just 22. 安妮 她才22岁
[36:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[36:11] They found the school bus abandoned, just outside of town. 他们发现了校车 被弃在镇外
[36:14] Tommy’s supposed to be on that field trip. Where is he? 汤米也去旅行了 他在哪
[36:16] Safe. He’s fine. He’s with my mom. 很安全 他没事 跟我妈在一起
[36:20] But that man, he also killed the school bus driver. 但那人 他还杀了校车司机
[36:23] What? How? 什么 怎么会
[36:25] We had the whole town shut down. There was no way out. 我们关闭了整个镇 根本无法出去
[36:28] What was the one vehicle we weren’t looking for? 我们没去查哪种车
[36:30] A school bus. 校车
[36:31] More importantly, where are the children? 更重要的是 孩子都哪去了
[36:36] -You have the town’s children? -Just the little ones. -你抓了整个小镇的孩子 -就那些小的
[36:40] You profiled me, Jason. 你侧写了我 杰森
[36:43] You know I have no interest in harming children. 你知道我并不想伤害儿童
[36:45] We will find them. We have helicopters, dogs. 我们会找到他们的 我们有直升机 警犬
[36:48] The desert is over 25,000 square miles. 沙漠有六万多平方公里呢
[36:51] You shut up. 你闭嘴
[36:52] And what with the rising coyote population… 再加上郊狼数量在增多
[36:56] If it’s Jane you’re after, we don’t have her. 如果你想要简 她不在我们这里
[36:58] Yes, you do. 她就在你们手上
[37:09] Sir, I found her walking the streets. 长官 我在路上发现了她
[37:13] Jane, he’s been coming back to this town for years to see you. 简 他这么多年来 一次次回镇上来见你
[37:17] -All those years? Why? -He says he’s in love with you. -这么多年吗 为什么 -他说他爱上了你
[37:21] -He’s in love with me? Why? -That’s what he says. -他爱上了我 为什么 -他是这么说的
[37:24] He hides out in your old barn and he watches you. 他在你的旧谷仓里躲着 观察你
[37:27] And when he leaves, he leaves these wind chimes as gifts. 他走时 就留下风铃作为礼物
[37:30] -They’re beautiful, aren’t they? -They’re not beautiful. -这很美 是吧 -这不美
[37:33] They are the remains of people he took, tortured and killed. 这是被他抓走 折磨 杀害的人的遗骸
[37:37] He is not an alien. You were abducted by a serial killer. 他不是外星人 你是被一个连环杀手绑架了
[37:41] But he did come for me, didn’t he? 但他是来找我的 是吧
[37:44] Not George, he came for me, didn’t he? 不是乔治 他是来找我的 是吧
[37:46] -That’s what he says. -You told me to run. -他是这么说的 -你叫我跑的
[37:49] But I didn’t want to run. 但我不想跑
[37:51] I wanted to see him again, to see his eyes and see his face. 我想再见到他 看见他的眼睛 和脸
[37:54] And I don’t know, somehow, it just felt like I was coming home. 我不知道 那感觉就像回家
[38:00] Jane? 简
[38:03] -He has the children, Jane. -No. No, wait. -他抓了孩子们 简 -不 等等
[38:05] -He has our children. -And we will find them. -他抓了孩子们 简 -不 等等
[38:07] -And if we don’t, they’ll die of exposure. -Rick! -要是找不到 他们会冻死 -里克
[38:10] He hasn’t got Tommy, George. But what if he did? 他没抓走汤米 乔治 但如果他抓了他呢
[38:13] -Hand him over. -Silo. -把他交出来 -西洛
[38:15] -What choice do we have? -Not this one. -我们还能怎么办 -这样不行
[38:17] Tell them, Jason. 告诉他们 杰森
[38:19] Tell them I’m not interested in harming children. 告诉他们我没想伤害儿童
[38:21] You’ve studied me for years. Have I ever once harmed a child? 你研究了我那么多年 我伤害过孩子吗
[38:27] It does nothing for me. 那不能满足我
[38:29] Give me Jane and they’ll have their children back. 把简给我 他们就能拿回孩子
[38:33] Is she part of this with you? 她跟你是一伙儿的吗
[38:34] Look at her, Rick. She’s not a part of anything. 看看她 里克 她没参与任何事
[38:36] She’s as much his victim as you are. 她跟你一样是受害者
[38:39] With Jane in my life, I will never harm another human being. 只要有简 我再不会伤人了
[38:44] Leave her alone! 离她远点
[38:46] Hey, don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[38:50] No matter what you do to him, he will never give you what you want. 不管你对他做什么 他永远不会交出你要的
[38:56] They found me, Rick. They’ll find the children. Trust them. 他们找到了我 里克 也能找到孩子们 相信他们
[39:00] Take me with you, Frank. Just you and me. 带我一起去 弗兰克 就你和我
[39:03] And my Jane. 还有我的简
[39:06] -You’ll take me to where the kids are? -Happily. -你带我去找孩子吗 -很乐意
[39:11] I couldn’t have that on my conscience. 我可不愿背负这样的罪过
[39:21] I will take a vehicle of my choice. Jason will drive. 我要自己选一辆车 杰森开车
[39:29] Once I am satisfied no one is following, 等我确保了没人跟踪我们
[39:31] I will take Jason to where I have the children. 我就带杰森去我安置孩子的地方
[39:33] He will then call. 然后他打电话
[39:35] If anyone follows, this story will end in tears. 但如果有人跟踪 故事就将悲剧结局
[39:43] They’re outbound now. They’re heading out on the highway. 他们正在驶离 前往公路
[39:53] I’ve been coming to see you for so many years 我这些年来一直来看你
[39:56] to try and make sense of what I feel. 就想理解我当年的感受
[40:00] Jason says I’m incapable of feeling anything, 杰森说我什么都感觉不到
[40:02] but here I am, and I feel. 但我现在就有感觉
[40:08] -Where will we go? -Wherever we want. -我们去哪 -想去哪都行
[40:18] Stop the car. 停车
[40:33] What he’s feeling right now will pass, 他现在的感受会过去
[40:35] and when it does, like all the others, he’ll take your life. 到时候 他会像对其他人那样 夺走你的生命
[40:40] -And then he will really feel. -I don’t believe he will. -到时他才会有真正的感觉 -我不相信他会那么做
[40:45] I don’t believe you know what this feels like. 我不相信你知道这是什么感觉
[40:48] If you did, you would not be here. 如果你知道 你也不会在这里了
[40:52] You’d be with the one you love. 你会跟你爱的人在一起
[40:56] Where are the children? 孩子们在哪
[41:00] That way. Two miles. 那边走 3.2公里
[41:06] No deal. 不行
[41:07] So you’re just going to stand here with me 你要在这里跟我干站着
[41:10] while the children suffer exposure to the elements. 任由孩子们在荒郊野外待着
[41:12] It’ll be dark soon. 很快就天黑了
[41:15] You’re not the hero your parents thought you’d be. 你可不是 你父母以为你会成为的那种英雄
[41:18] I will never stop hunting you. 我绝不会放弃追捕你
[41:22] Not ever. 永远不会
[41:24] And I promise the same thing. 我也做出同样的保证
[41:27] I will never stop loving Jane, 我绝不会停止爱简
[41:31] until you catch me. 直到你抓到我
[41:33] You are insane. 你疯了
[41:35] -Love is insanity, isn’t it? -But a good insanity. -爱就是疯狂 不是吗 -但是好的疯狂
[41:42] My hope is that, one day, you’ll feel the way I do, too. 我希望 有一天 你也会体验到我的感受
[41:45] If I ever find myself feeling the way you do, 如果我真有了你那样的感受
[41:49] I’ll kill myself. 我就自杀
[41:52] Call me first. I’d love to pick your brains. 先联系我 我很乐意捡你的脑子
[42:47] He told you where they were? 他告诉你他们在哪了吗
[42:49] They were just over that ridge. 就在山脊那边
[42:54] -Which way did he go? -West. -他去哪边了 -西边
[42:57] All units, all units. We have the children. Get search planes up. 各单位注意 我们找到孩子了 让搜索飞机起飞
[43:00] Start a grid search, westbound, from this location. 从这里往西开始网格式搜索
[43:12] The tracks, they disappear. 足迹不见了
[43:18] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme