Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 华盛顿特区
[00:15] 她们的瘟疫让我们生病
[00:24] 她们会感染我们所有人
[00:34] 我们必须消灭
[00:35] 开启新的一天
[01:15] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[01:20] -You’re Dr Reid. -I’m sorry, do I know you? -你是瑞德博士 -抱歉 我认识你吗
[01:23] I just know what you do. 我知道你是干什么的
[01:26] Okay. 好吧
[01:27] I saw you at Georgetown a few weeks ago. 我在几周前在乔治城大学见过你
[01:29] You gave a lecture on sexual sadism 你当时做了一场讲座是关于性虐待
[01:31] and how you helped catch the Mill Creek Killer in St Louis. 以及你是如何帮忙抓住了 圣路易斯的米尔溪杀手
[01:35] Not much of a public speaker. 我不怎么喜欢公共演讲
[01:38] I don’t know, I thought you seemed cool. 我不知道 我觉得你很酷
[01:40] You look kind of young to go to Georgetown. 你这么年轻就上乔治城大学了吗
[01:43] I’m a junior at Northwest High School. 我是西北高中的高三学生
[01:45] And you just go to lectures on anger-excitation for fun? 你会为了兴趣去听愤慨激昂的讲座吗
[01:48] I don’t have a lot of friends. 我朋友不多
[01:50] -So, you’re interested in profiling? -Yeah, I mean, I read a lot. -你是喜欢侧写吗 -对 我读了很多书
[01:53] You know, true crime, like graphic novels mostly. 真实犯罪 主要是漫画什么的
[01:56] They’re all about whether there’s really such a thing as evil. 都是关于是否真存在所谓的邪恶
[01:59] Or like nature versus nurture, all that. 比如先天和后天什么的
[02:01] So I figured it’d be smart to hear it from an expert. 我就觉得应该去听听专家怎么说
[02:04] So you said a lot of them killed prostitutes? 你说他们很多人都杀妓女吗
[02:06] That’s the number one serial killer target, actually. 那其实是连环杀手的头号目标
[02:09] Is that for sex or because they think they’re dirty 那是为了性 还是因为觉得她们肮脏
[02:11] and they need to be punished? 该得到惩罚
[02:16] Were you waiting here for me? 你是在这里等我吗
[02:17] What would it mean if somebody were stabbing them 如果有人捅了她们 还剪掉了她们的头发
[02:19] and cutting off their hair? 那意味着什么
[02:21] I’ve never heard of a case like that. 我没听说过这样的案子
[02:26] Do you want to go to the BAU with me 你要不要跟我去一趟行为分析组
[02:28] and maybe talk to some of my other team members? 或许跟我其他的队员聊聊
[02:29] I actually have to go to school. 我得去上学了
[02:31] Give me your name and your number and I’ll call you. And… 告诉我你的名字和号码 我联系你
[02:41] 联调局行为分析组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:44] Hey, Spence. 斯潘塞
[02:45] JJ, who’s your contact at the DC police? 珍珍 你在特区警局的联络人是谁
[02:47] Victor Barnes. Why? You need me to call him? 维克多・巴恩斯 怎么了 需要我联系他吗
[02:51] -Hi, Detective Barnes, please. -What’s wrong? -请接巴恩斯警探 -怎么了
[02:53] We need to get that to everyone as soon as possible. 得尽快把那个传开
[02:55] Hi, Detective Barnes. This is Special Agent Dr Spencer Reid 巴恩斯警探 我是特别探员斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[02:58] of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico. 我是匡提科行为分析组的
[03:00] Have you had any recent murders involving prostitutes, 你们近期是否有妓女被杀的案子
[03:02] maybe just Jane Does? They would’ve been stabbed to death 或许是无名氏案子 她们是被捅死的
[03:04] and their hair would’ve been cut off by the killer. 凶手还剪掉了她们的头发
[03:10] When was the most recent victim? 最近的一起是什么时候
[03:13] I’ll explain when I see you. I’ll meet you in a half hour. 等我们见面后我再解释 我们半小时后见
[03:16] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[03:18] DC may have a serial killer, and I think I just let him get away. 特区可能出了连环杀手 而我刚放跑了他
[03:59] T.S. Eliot wrote, TS・艾略特写道
[04:00] “Between the idea And the reality “想法和现实间”
[04:04] “Between the motion And the act “意图和行动间”
[04:06] “Falls the shadow.” “有一片阴影”
[04:13] We found her four days ago in an alley off K Street. 四天前 我们在K街附近的小巷里 发现了她
[04:17] Still no ID. 还是不知道身份
[04:19] -Hey, I just got your message. -Aaron Hotchner, Vic Barnes. -我刚收到了你的消息 -亚伦・霍奇纳 维克・巴恩斯
[04:22] -Hi. What’ve we got? -This is the second victim. -你好 什么情况 -这是第二名被害人
[04:24] The first one was killed three months ago. 第一名是三个月前被杀
[04:25] Both in the early morning. 都是发生在清晨
[04:27] Both had their hair chopped? 头发都被剪了
[04:29] The uniform didn’t make the connection 巡警没联系起来
[04:30] because he was fixated on this. 因为他光顾着看这个了
[04:31] 帮我
[04:36] First victim didn’t have anything carved on her? 第一名被害人身上没刻什么吗
[04:38] Just a routine Jane Doe. 就是普通的无名女尸案
[04:40] Take a look. A lot are shallow. They’re hesitation marks. 看看啊 很多刀痕很浅 这是犹豫的痕迹
[04:44] He’s not certain he wants to be killing. 他不确定自己想杀人
[04:46] Makes you think the message he carved is sincere. 这让人觉得他刻下的信息是真诚的
[04:48] And he’s asking the police to help him stop. 他是在求警方帮他停手
[04:50] It fits with your kid, seeking you out. Part of him wants to get caught. 跟你那孩子对得上 找上你 他心里其实有些想被抓到
[04:54] -I let him go. I’m sorry. -We’ll find him. -我放跑了他 抱歉 -我们会找到他的
[04:57] If both murders took place in the morning, 如果两起凶案都发生在清晨
[04:59] how come there are no witnesses? 怎么会没有目击者
[05:00] The motels and alleys around the Capitol are notorious. 国会山附近的汽车旅馆和小巷 名声在外
[05:04] People go out of their way not to look. 人们会有意回避
[05:12] At night no one can see down there. 晚上 那里黑得什么都看不见
[05:14] During the day, 白天
[05:16] you just duck behind the Dumpster or into a doorway. 你可以躲在垃圾桶后面或藏进门廊里
[05:18] Business is pretty heavy here in the mornings? 这里早上客人多吗
[05:20] How do I know you’re not just looking to crack down on us? 我怎么知道你不是想找我们麻烦
[05:23] Because I’m telling you, we’re here trying to protect you. 因为相信我 我们是来保护你们的
[05:26] A lot of johns from the Hill stop by on their way to work. 很多国会山的嫖客 上班路上会先来这里一趟
[05:28] We always say the same politicians yelling about cleaning up the Hill 我们总说 那些大吼着 要清理国会山的政客
[05:31] are the ones dropping 50 bucks with us before they make the speech. 发表讲话前都会来我们这里 消费50美元
[05:34] It’s true. And the more important they think they are, 是啊 他们越是自以为了不起
[05:37] the quicker they accidentally finish up with us. 刚好也完事得越快
[05:39] -It’s weird like that. -No, that’s pretty much universal. -好奇怪啊 -不 那算是自然规律
[05:44] -You recognise him at all? -I don’t know his name or nothing. -你们认得出他吗 -我不知道他的名字
[05:47] He hangs around, tries to pretend like he’s not watching us. 他会在这里出没 假装没在看我们
[05:51] He’s just a horny kid, you know. 他就是个发情的小子
[05:52] You didn’t see him talking to any other girls out here? 你们没见到他跟这里 其他姑娘说过话吗
[05:55] I just figured he’s the kind, gets his little bit of danger 我觉得他就是那种 在这里寻求点危险刺激
[05:58] and goes home and takes business into his own hands. 然后回家自己解决的人
[06:01] Is he the one who did this? 是他干的吗
[06:02] We don’t know, but someone did. So you need to be careful. 我们不能确定 但有人干了 所以你们要小心
[06:06] We stick to the daylight and only work the high-end blocks. 我们只白天开工 而且只在高档街区干
[06:09] -How old are you? -Twenty-one. -你多大了 -21岁
[06:14] -Nineteen. -Just watch out for each other, okay? -19岁 -你们要彼此照顾 好吗
[06:24] -Agent Hotchner. Karen Steyer. -Congresswoman, how do you do? -霍奇纳探员 我是凯伦・斯泰耶 -议员女士 你好吗
[06:27] I’m fine, thank you. They said it was okay to wait in here. 我很好 谢谢 他们说我可以在这里等
[06:29] Of course. What can I do for you? 当然 有什么事吗
[06:32] I have talked to my people and I understand 我跟下属谈过
[06:35] that we have a potential serial killer targeting prostitutes in DC. 我得知可能有名连环杀手 在专杀特区的妓女
[06:38] -That was awfully fast. -I have awfully good people. -消息传得好快 -我的下属很厉害
[06:41] Sounds like it. 看来是的
[06:42] I’d like you to promise me that if your team stays on the case, 我想请你向我保证 如果你们团队继续侦办此案
[06:47] you won’t publicise the murders. 你不会把凶案的事公开
[06:50] I’m afraid I can’t make that promise. 我恐怕不能做出这种承诺
[06:51] With all due respect, you will notice that I said if you stay on the case. 不好意思 你肯定注意了 我说的是 如果你们继续查案
[06:56] I really don’t like doing this, honestly. 我真的不想这么做
[06:58] But, as you know, the BAU cannot join an investigation 但你知道 行为分析组 如果想加入调查
[07:01] unless they are invited by the local enforcement agency. 必须得到本地执法机构的邀请
[07:05] What’s this about? 这是为了什么
[07:07] Six months ago, I introduced a major initiative 六个月前 我发起了一项重要立法
[07:09] -declaring crime in DC an epidemic. -I’m familiar with the bill. -称特区犯罪泛滥 -我熟悉那项法案
[07:13] It makes additional federal funds available. 增加了联邦拨款
[07:15] You target lifestyle crimes like prostitution and drug use, 你要打击生活方式犯罪 如卖淫 吸毒
[07:18] and hopefully the overall crime rate drops. 希望能让总犯罪率下降
[07:21] -It worked in New York. -It worked in LA. It’s worked here. -在纽约就成功了 -在洛杉矶也成功了 这里也是
[07:24] And in four days, I’m set to stand at the base of the Capitol 四天后 我就要站在国会山下
[07:27] and announce that petty crime in DC is down 43%. 宣布特区的轻罪已减少了43%
[07:30] And violent crime is down 37%. 暴力犯罪则减少了37%
[07:33] The last thing I need is the press announcing 我绝不需要媒体宣布
[07:35] that we have a serial killer murdering prostitutes. 现在出了个专杀妓女的连环杀手
[07:38] I understand that. But by not alerting the media, 这我理解 但不通知媒体
[07:41] we’re putting women at risk. 会让那些女人有危险
[07:43] I’m not asking you to back down. 我不是叫你放弃
[07:45] Work your case. Catch your killer. 查案吧 抓凶手吧
[07:48] -Just do it quietly. -And if I don’t? -就低调地做 -如果我不呢
[07:52] I guarantee you won’t work it at all. 我保证 你就别想查了
[07:55] Oh, a little unsolicited advice. 再给你点建议
[07:59] You’re driven. You’re bright. 你上进 聪明
[08:01] You’re exactly the kind of person who could run the Bureau some day. 你正是有一天能当上局长的那种人
[08:04] You might as well accept now 你不如现在就想通
[08:06] that leading the FBI has as much to do with politics 做联调局的领导 不光事关执法
[08:10] as it does with law enforcement. Good day. 也事关政治 日安
[08:27] This is impossible. Says you. -这不可能 -是你说的
[08:29] There is nothing in the juvenile offender records. 少年犯记录里查不到
[08:30] So you think like a high school kid. 那你按高中生的思维来考虑
[08:32] I was 12 and I hadn’t been through puberty when I was in high school. 我当时才12岁 我上高中时还没到青春期呢
[08:35] Okay. 好吧
[08:37] Reset. 重来
[08:38] I think like a high school student, you think like a profiler. 我按高中生的思维来 你按侧写师的思维来
[08:41] He said he was a junior, right? -他说他是高三生 是吧 -嗯
[08:44] The first rule of the teen years. 青少年的第一规则
[08:45] When talking to an authority figure, always lie and say you’re older. 跟权威人士说话时 永远撒谎说你年纪更大些
[08:48] -He’s probably a sophomore. -Okay. -他可能只是高二 -好
[08:52] His coat was lamb’s wool but it didn’t look vintage. 他的外衣是羊毛的 但看起来不旧
[08:56] It fit like it’d been tailored for him. That means money. 非常合身 像是定制的 所以他家有钱
[09:00] In DC money would mean private school. 在特区 有钱就上私立学校
[09:02] Look at you go. 看你多强
[09:03] A lie has to be within the depth of your own experience, right? 撒谎也得在自己实际经历的范围内吧
[09:05] Yep. Fair enough. Fair enough. 对 有道理
[09:07] I’m a junior at Northwest High School. 我是西北高中的高三学生
[09:09] Pull up the district that serves Northwest High. 调出西北高中的校区
[09:12] Are there any private schools within those boundaries? 这个范围内有私立学校吗
[09:14] Three. 三所
[09:15] Do any of them offer elective courses at Georgetown? 有哪家提供乔治城大学选修课吗
[09:18] -One. The Morton School. -Pull up the junior class. -有一所 默顿高中 -调出高三班
[09:20] -Huh? -Sophomore class. -什么 -高二班级
[09:22] If I do say so myself. 我真是聪明
[09:24] Wait, wait. Stop. 等等 停
[09:28] -Nathan Harris. -We got him. -内森・哈里斯 -我们找到他了
[09:36] 刀割开了那妓女的脖子
[09:45] I’ll get it. 我去开
[09:50] -Yes? -I’m Jason Gideon -什么事 -我是杰森・吉迪恩
[09:51] with the FBI, and Dr Reid and Agent Morgan. 联调局的 这是瑞德博士和莫根探员
[09:54] -We’re looking for your son, Nathan. -Why? -我们找您儿子内森 -为什么
[09:56] We just want to ask him some questions. 我们就想问他几个问题
[09:58] Not until you explain what’s going on. 你们得先解释明白到底是怎么回事
[10:00] Your son came to talk to me this morning about a murder case. 你儿子今早找过我谈论一起凶杀案
[10:04] Why would Nathan know anything about a murder? 内森怎么可能知道凶杀案的事
[10:06] No, Mom. It’s true. I did talk to him. 不 妈妈 是真的 我是跟他谈过
[10:12] Do you mind if I speak to them alone? 我可以单独跟他们谈吗
[10:15] -We’ll stay out here. -Okay. -我们就待在外屋 -好吧
[10:29] I knew if you were really good you’d find me. 我就知道如果你真厉害就能找到我
[10:32] Is that why you were waiting for me? You wanted to get caught? 所以你才去等我吗 你想被抓
[10:35] What do you mean get caught? 什么叫被抓
[10:40] Stay right there. Keep your hands where I can see them. 别动 手别藏起来
[10:43] It’s just the text for a graphic novel. 那只是给漫画写的稿
[10:45] About killing prostitutes? 关于杀妓女的
[10:47] Yeah, Jack the Ripper. It’s a famous case. 对 开膛手杰克 著名案件
[10:49] -This isn’t a game, kid. -I know. -这可不是游戏 孩子 -我知道
[10:52] You knew specific details about a murder that hasn’t been publicised. 你知道一起尚未公开的凶案的 具体细节
[10:56] But I didn’t kill her. 但我没杀她
[10:58] I just… 我就…
[11:00] I really wanted to. 我很想杀
[11:11] Nathan, if you didn’t do it, how’d you know details of the murder? 内森 如果不是你干的 你怎么会知道凶案的细节
[11:14] ‘Cause I saw the body. 因为我看到了尸体
[11:16] It was early. It was before school. 那是一大早 学校还没开门
[11:19] She was dressed in red, 她一身红裙
[11:21] she’d been stabbed a lot, and her hair was all chopped off. 她被捅了 头发也被剪掉
[11:24] Where was that? 那是在哪
[11:25] In an alley off of K Street. They take men down there for sex. K街附近的一条小巷 她们带男人去那里卖淫
[11:28] I see them do it all the time. 我总看到她们那么干
[11:30] What were you doing down there? 你为什么要去那里
[11:32] I don’t know. I just sort of 我不知道 我就是
[11:34] end up there sometimes. You know, I stay out all night 不知怎么就会走到那里去 我整晚不回家
[11:37] and I just come back in the morning. 早上才回去
[11:40] And if my mom’s at work I don’t even bother coming home. 如果我妈妈要工作 我就干脆不回家了
[11:43] Thinking dark thoughts is a far cry from being a danger. 有黑暗的想法 跟是危险人物差得还远呢
[11:47] I know that. 我知道
[11:49] I don’t think anyone’s personal demons would hold up to scrutiny. 我想任何人的心魔 都承受不住仔细审视
[11:53] Mine wouldn’t. Would yours? 我的就是这样 你呢
[11:54] No. 的确
[11:56] He’s a good boy. 他是个好孩子
[11:58] He’s exceptionally bright. 他特别聪明
[12:00] He just lives in his head more than other kids. 他只是比其他孩子更喜欢幻想
[12:02] So it’s just the two of you? 家里就你们俩吗
[12:04] His father died when he was nine. 他父亲在他九岁时过世了
[12:07] How’d he handle that? 他应对得怎么样
[12:08] Well, emotionally, it was gruelling. 情感上讲 那令人煎熬
[12:11] But we got through it together. 但我们一起撑了过来
[12:13] -Then, you’re close? -I’d say very. -你们关系好吗 -非常好
[12:17] Don’t go misinterpreting that. 别想歪了
[12:19] You teach at GW Medical School. Are you also on call at the hospital? 你在GW医学院教学 还在医院当班
[12:22] Two weeks a month. 每月两周
[12:24] So Nathan must have a lot of freedom. 所以内森有大量无人监管的时间
[12:26] I treat him like a man because he’s always handled his responsibility. 我把他当大人 因为他一直能很好地承担责任
[12:30] Why didn’t you call the police? 你为什么没报警
[12:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:36] Nathan, the prostitutes I talked to say you watch them. 内森 我问过话的妓女说 你会观察她们
[12:39] I’ve never touched them. 我绝不会碰她们的
[12:41] Do you fantasise about having sex with them? 你会幻想跟她们做爱吗
[12:42] No, I told you. I think about killing them. 不 我说了 我想的是杀了她们
[12:47] Look. 听着
[12:48] After the lecture I saw you at the metro stop 讲座后 我在地铁站看见了你几次
[12:51] a few times and I thought maybe you could help me. 我就想 或许你能帮我
[12:54] How? 怎么说
[12:55] I don’t know. I saw that body and I felt excited. 我不知道 我看到尸体 就觉得兴奋
[12:59] And that really scared me. 那真的吓坏我了
[13:01] Is it possible that you actually killed those prostitutes, 你会不会其实杀了那些妓女
[13:03] but you just don’t want to admit it to yourself? 但你不愿向自己承认
[13:05] -No. -Then why’d you run away from me? -不会 -那你为什么逃离了我
[13:07] Because… 因为
[13:08] I don’t know, I thought you’d say I was crazy 我不知道 我担心你会说我疯了
[13:11] and there’s no way to stop it. 而且我停不下来
[13:18] Sure. 不客气
[13:24] Ma’am, we’d like to let the juvenile authorities hold him overnight 女士 我们想请少管局留他一夜
[13:26] so we can do a psychological evaluation. 我们好做一次心理评估
[13:29] I can’t believe this is real. 这真是难以置信
[13:31] Right now, it’s just an evaluation. 现在只是做个评估
[13:33] I’d encourage Nathan to have a lawyer present. 最好让内森请个律师到场
[13:36] I don’t know what he’s going through, but the Nathan I know is a sweet boy. 我不知道他到底是怎么了 但我所知的内森是个好男孩
[13:40] I believe you. 我相信你
[13:41] Do we have your permission? 你允许吗
[13:44] I’ll show you where to sign the paperwork. 我带你去签字
[13:49] The juvenile authorities are waiting for Nathan Harris. 少管局在等内森・哈里斯
[13:52] He’s in interrogation. 他在审讯室
[13:54] Is he our UnSub? 他就是不明嫌犯吗
[13:55] I don’t know. He says he didn’t do it. He actually seems sincere. 我不知道 他说他没做 他看上去很真诚
[13:59] He’s a smart kid. 他是个聪明的孩子
[14:01] And part of the sexual sadist profile 而性虐待狂的特征
[14:03] is the ability to mimic honesty and sincerity. 就包括有能力模仿坦率和真诚的样子
[14:54] The police are here for you. 警察来接你了
[14:59] Dr Reid? 瑞德博士?
[15:01] Yeah? 怎么了
[15:02] I know I don’t deserve any favours, 我知道我不配要求什么
[15:06] but whatever my psych eval says you promise you’ll tell me the truth? 但不管我的心理评估怎样 你保证会实话告诉我
[15:12] My mom says a promise doesn’t count unless you say it out loud. 我妈妈说只有说出来的保证 才算真保证
[15:18] I promise. 我保证
[15:19] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[15:24] He might’ve killed two women. 他可能杀了两个女人呢
[15:26] It’s not your job to hold his hand through this. 你没有职责握着他的手 帮他度过难关
[15:29] It’s like with my mom. 这就像我妈妈的事
[15:31] I used to think that if I could just understand 我以前总觉得
[15:33] absolutely everything there is to know about schizophrenia then I’d 如果我能理解关于精神分裂的一切
[15:37] somehow be able to fix it. 那我就能治愈它了
[15:41] You can’t. I’m sorry. 你做不到 抱歉
[15:43] Hey guys, I need everybody in the conference room. 各位 大家都去会议室
[15:44] If Nathan Harris isn’t our UnSub, we need a working profile. 如果内森・哈里斯真是不明嫌犯 我们得拿出侧写了
[15:55] DC police sent us these photos of the first victim. 特区警方把第一名被害人的照片 发给了我们
[15:58] This was the UnSub’s first kill. 这是不明嫌犯的第一杀
[16:01] He held his urges in check for three months 他把冲动控制了三个月
[16:03] and when he couldn’t control them any more 当他再无法控制时
[16:04] he sent this message to the cops. 就给警方留下了这个信息
[16:06] We know the “help” and the hesitation marks 我们知道“帮我”和犹豫痕迹
[16:08] mean he was ambivalent about the kill. 表明他对杀戮的态度很矛盾
[16:09] What we don’t know is why he chopped the hair. 但我们不知道他为什么要剪头发
[16:11] He didn’t take it with him. We know it’s not a trophy. 他没带走 我们知道那不是战利品
[16:13] It’s probably a way to minimise some of their power. 那可能是为了削减她们的力量
[16:15] Robs them of their femininity. 夺走她们的女性气质
[16:17] That fits with him killing during the early morning. 这与他在清晨杀人也刚好对得上
[16:19] That’s the time when prostitutes have the least power sexually, 那是妓女在性力量上最弱的时候
[16:22] as opposed to at night when he might see them as being on the prowl. 与夜晚相反 那时的她们 可能会被他视为在寻找猎物
[16:25] I know we’re just spitballing this here, but this profile points to Nathan Harris. 我知道我们只是在畅所欲言
[16:26] 但这侧写就指向了内森・哈里斯
[16:30] I don’t want to talk about Nathan Harris. 我不想谈内森・哈里斯
[16:32] Hotch, she is right. He reached out for help. 霍奇 她说得对 他来求助了
[16:35] This is an adolescent kid. He’s probably intimidated sexually. 这是个青少年 他可能在性方面感到畏缩
[16:38] I don’t care how many times he said he didn’t do it. 我不管他说了多少遍不是他
[16:40] He knew about the last victim and he admitted to getting off 他知道最后一名被害人的事 而且还承认看到她死了
[16:42] -on seeing her dead. -We’ve got Nathan Harris. -他感到性奋 -内森・哈里斯已经被收监了
[16:44] It doesn’t do us any good to talk about him now. 现在再谈他也无益
[16:46] I just want to make sure that if it’s not him 我只想确保 如果不是他
[16:48] we stay on top of this thing before it takes on a life of its own. 我们能控制好局面 避免它失控发展
[16:51] All right, all right. We know our UnSub is a sexual sadist. 好吧 我们知道不明嫌犯 是个性虐待狂
[16:54] The symbolism of stabbing them probably means he’s impotent. 捅死被害人的象征意义 可能表明他性无能
[16:57] The only way he can get off is by killing. 他只能靠杀戮获得快感
[16:59] Considering that cutting their hair and killing during the early morning 考虑到剪头发和清晨杀人
[17:02] both stem from feeling powerless, 都来自无力感
[17:04] there’s a chance his pathology’s more than sexual. 他的病理可能不止是性方面的
[17:06] -What do you mean? -This is DC. -什么意思 -这里是特区
[17:07] Power is the most important commodity. 权力是最重要的商品
[17:09] Maybe this guy feels impotent in his professional life as well. 或许这人在职业上也觉得自己无能
[17:12] But why these particular women? 但为什么偏挑这些女人
[17:13] The simplest answer is that he has access. 最简单的回答就是他能接触到她们
[17:16] Well, northwest DC has three major hubs of prostitution. 特区西北有三个主要卖淫点
[17:19] Near Florida Avenue, off Logan Circle 佛罗里达大道附近 洛根圈附近
[17:22] and McPherson Square, where the victims were found. 和迈克菲森广场 也就是被害人被发现的地方
[17:25] Probably works in or around Capitol Hill. 可能在国会山或附近工作
[17:27] I’ll go back out on the street in the morning 我早上再去街头
[17:30] and see if any of these women know someone who fits the description. 看看是否有哪个女人 认识符合描述的人
[17:33] Good. It’s late. Let’s go home. 好 很晚了 我们回家吧
[17:37] Shouldn’t we get word out to the papers? 我们不向媒体通气吗
[17:39] Not yet. 现在还不行
[17:40] It’s not too late to make the morning edition. 还赶得上发早报
[17:42] I said no. 我说了不
[17:44] 披萨
[17:50] Hey, have you seen little Holly? 你见到小霍莉了吗
[18:36] It says “failure.” 写的是“失败”
[18:44] She was only 16. 她才16岁
[18:48] He’s getting angrier 他越来越愤怒了
[18:49] and blaming the police for not stopping his impulses. 还责怪警方没能制止他的冲动
[18:52] He’s certainly not cooling off between kills any more. 他的杀戮之间已经没有冷却期了
[18:54] Which means we’re looking at a whole lot of bodies. 那么还会出现很多尸体
[18:57] Meanwhile, in two days, Congresswoman Steyer’s 而两天后 斯泰耶议员女士
[18:58] going to stand up at the Capitol and declare Washington crime-free. 还要在国会山上宣布 华盛顿已经没有犯罪了
[19:02] What did she want with you the other day, anyway? 她那天找你什么事
[19:05] It was a private conversation. 那是私人对话
[19:07] Right. Of course. I’m sorry. 好吧 当然 抱歉
[19:10] I guess we know Nathan Harris isn’t our UnSub. 看来内森・哈里斯不是不明嫌犯了
[19:12] Should we call Gideon and tell him not to bother with the eval? 要联系吉迪恩 叫他别费事做心理评估了吗
[19:15] No. He wants to understand what’s happening to him. 不 他想理解自己到底是怎么了
[19:18] He deserves to know. 他有权知道
[19:29] Does he have to be here? 他非得待在这里吗
[19:32] It’s for your own protection. 是为了保护你
[19:34] He’s here to make sure we’re not talking about the case. Just about you. 他要确保我们没在聊案子的事 这只是关于你
[19:39] So I don’t wet the bed or start fires. 我不尿床 也没纵过火
[19:43] I see you’ve read Dr Hare’s warning signs of psychopathy. 看来你读到过黑尔博士的 精神变态警告信号
[19:46] Yeah, is that wrong? 对 那不对吗
[19:47] No. It’s healthy. You’re intellectually curious. 不 这很健康 你有求知欲
[19:50] You want to understand how you’re feeling. 你想理解你的感受
[19:52] So you don’t wet the bed or start fires. 你不尿床 不纵火
[19:55] Tell me what worries you. 告诉我让你担心的是什么
[19:58] I’ve just been 我就是…
[20:02] thinking about stuff. 想了好多事
[20:04] About hurting women? 伤害女人吗
[20:07] Yeah. 对
[20:09] Have you ever hurt anyone? 你伤害过谁吗
[20:12] I killed a bird once. 我杀过一只鸟
[20:14] I know that’s on the list. It’s one of the signs. 我知道那也是个警告信号
[20:18] Why’d you kill the bird? 你为什么杀鸟
[20:21] Because I was sad. 因为我难过
[20:24] How’d you feel afterwards? 你之后有什么感觉
[20:26] Better. 好多了
[20:28] Why? 为什么
[20:33] I don’t know. ‘Cause it was dead and I was still alive. 我不知道 因为它死了 而我还活着
[20:37] Is that why you want to hurt women? 所以你才想伤害女人吗
[20:40] To feel better? 为了好受点
[20:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:45] Have you ever seen a woman naked? 你见过女性裸体吗
[20:49] Don’t worry about him. 别去管他
[20:51] No offence. 别介意
[20:52] None taken. 没事
[20:55] A few years ago at my mom’s med school. 几年前 在我妈的医学院
[20:58] Her students get cadavers. 她的学生要拿尸体做研究
[21:00] So how’d that make you feel? 那让你有什么感觉
[21:02] Good. Excited. 很好 性奋
[21:06] It’s sick. 那好变态
[21:07] Perfectly natural 很自然
[21:09] for a boy to feel excited if he sees a naked body, even a cadaver. 男孩看到裸体感到性奋 哪怕是尸体
[21:12] Yeah, but now that’s the only part that I think about. 对 但我现在只想着那个部分
[21:15] -Which part? -Them being dead. -哪个部分 -她们死了
[21:18] So when you watch the prostitutes, 所以你看妓女时
[21:20] you don’t imagine having sex with them? 你幻想的并不是跟她们做爱吗
[21:23] No, I think about cutting them. 不 我想的是切开她们
[21:26] Why? 为什么
[21:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:31] Maybe to look inside. 可能是想看看里面吧
[21:33] Or sometimes I think about feeling their blood in my hands 有时我也会想用手触摸她们的血
[21:37] and feeling it flow through my fingers. 感受它流过我的手指
[21:40] Does it ever make you climax just by thinking of that? 想那个让你高潮过吗
[21:48] I know I’m crazy. 我知道我疯了
[21:51] Did I say that? 我那么说了吗
[21:54] No, but what do you call pictures in your head 没有 但无法制止的幻想
[21:58] that you can’t make go away? 又该叫什么呢
[22:15] Can I talk to you? 可以跟你谈谈吗
[22:17] Stay here. I’ll be right back. 待在这里 我就回来
[22:24] It’s my opinion that Nathan should be hospitalised. 我认为内森需要入院
[22:27] -What? -He needs full-time medical attention. -什么 -我认为他需要时刻接受医疗照顾
[22:30] I’m a doctor. 我就是医生
[22:31] He’s having homicidal fantasies that are directly linked 他有凶杀幻想
[22:33] to his sexual impulses and release. 直接跟性冲动和释放有关
[22:35] He came to your agent. That shows that he’s concerned. 他自己去找了你们的探员 这表明他很担忧
[22:38] In his heart, he doesn’t want to hurt anyone. 他内心并不想伤害谁
[22:40] Positive sign. 那是好迹象
[22:41] But intelligence and awareness don’t always allow us to control our urges. 但聪明和自觉 并不总能控制住我们的冲动
[22:45] Admitting a problem doesn’t mean you can manage it. 承认有问题 不代表他一定能应付好
[22:46] If I put him in a hospital, I’d be telling him that he’s a monster. 如果我让他入院 就是跟他说 他是个怪物
[22:49] No, you’d just say right now he’s sick and he needs help. 不 你只是在说 他病了 需要帮助
[22:53] -No. -If an alcoholic cannot control his -不 -酒鬼控制不住冲动时
[22:55] impulses, ma’am, he drinks. 就会喝酒 女士
[22:56] You need to consider what happens with someone fighting psychotic urges. 你得想想一个抵抗 精神病冲动的人会怎样
[22:59] I’m not naive. 我又不天真
[23:00] I’m not going to turn a blind eye, but I have to protect my son. 我不会坐视不管 但我总得保护儿子
[23:03] He needs to be with professionals. 他需要有专业人士陪伴
[23:04] I have access to the best in Washington. 我能联系到华盛顿最好的医生
[23:06] I’ll make sure that he sees someone every single day, 我会确保他每天都跟专业人士见面
[23:08] but I am not going to lock him away. 但我不会把他关起来的
[23:21] Have a seat. 坐吧
[23:28] I don’t appreciate being questioned in front of other agents. 我不喜欢在其他探员面前遭到质疑
[23:31] It was not my intention. I’m sorry. 我没有那个意思 对不起
[23:34] What were you talking to Congresswoman Steyer 你那天跟斯泰耶议员女士
[23:35] about the other day? 说了什么
[23:37] She stopped by to say hello. 她就是跟我打个招呼
[23:38] She worked with my mother, so I’ve known her since I was a kid. 她跟我妈共事过 我从小就认识她了
[23:41] Did you tip her off about this case? 是你把此案的事告诉了她吗
[23:43] No. 不是
[23:45] This team can’t function if I don’t trust the people on it. 如果我无法信任队员 团队就不能正常行动
[23:47] Sir, if I touched a nerve out there today, 长官 如果我今天触怒了你
[23:50] I’m sorry, but I don’t deserve this. 那很抱歉 但我不该被怀疑
[23:53] You mysteriously showed up at the BAU 你神秘地出现在了行为分析组
[23:55] after one of my team members was involved in a questionable shooting. 刚好在我的一位队员 涉嫌一起可疑枪击之后
[23:58] Right. 好吧
[23:59] You’ve done good work, I’m not questioning that. 你的工作做得很好 我并不质疑这个
[24:02] But I will not put up with a political agenda. 但我不会忍受政治企图
[24:09] My mother’s a career politician. You worked with her. 我妈妈是职业政客 你跟她合作过
[24:13] Did you like her? 你喜欢她吗
[24:15] She’s an impressive woman. 她是个了不起的女人
[24:18] Well, I think politics makes people distrustful. 我觉得政治让人多疑
[24:22] I think it makes them hate themselves. 让人自我厌恶
[24:26] I think it tears families apart and damages people. 我觉得它会撕裂家庭 让人受伤
[24:31] So if there’s nothing else, I would like to get back out 所以如果没别的事了
[24:34] on the street and find out who’s killing these women. 我想回到街头 去查究竟是谁杀了这些女人
[24:38] Sir. 长官
[24:51] Have you reached a conclusion about Nathan Harris yet? 关于内森・哈里斯 你得出结论了吗
[24:54] Profiles and evaluations are an inexact science. 侧写和评估并非精准科学
[24:57] But your professional opinion? 但你的专业看法呢
[25:00] Not a question of whether he ends up killing someone. 他最终会不会杀人不是问题
[25:04] It’s when. 问题是什么时候
[25:16] Nathan? 内森?
[25:21] Nathan, honey? 内森 亲爱的?
[25:28] Nathan? 内森?
[25:40] Oh, my God. 天啊
[25:47] He’s got to be out here, right? Where else would he be? 他肯定在这里 是吧 不然还能去哪
[25:49] I still can’t believe his mother’s not out here searching for him. 我还是不敢相信 他妈妈没出来找他
[25:53] I told her it’d be better if she waited for him at home. 我跟她说 她最好还是在家里等
[25:57] Reid, you know this is not your responsibility. 瑞德 这不是你的责任
[26:00] It is. 就是
[26:02] I can’t explain. 我解释不清楚
[26:03] Well, try me. 说说吧
[26:05] He knows that I understand him. 他知道我能理解他
[26:07] -Of course you do. You’re a profiler. -It’s more than that. -当然了 你是侧写师 -不止如此
[26:11] How? 怎么说
[26:12] I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind. 我知道怕自己的头脑是什么感觉
[26:23] What’s up with Hotch today? 霍奇今天是怎么了
[26:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:27] Maybe he tied that knot in his tie a little too tight again. 或许他的领带又系得太紧了
[26:34] Okay. 好
[26:36] We’re on our way. 我们就去
[26:39] They just found a body. 他们刚发现了尸体
[26:59] I’d say he’s getting bolder. 他变得大胆了
[27:02] If it’s the same UnSub. 如果是同一个不明嫌犯的话
[27:05] You think it could have been Nathan? 你觉得可能是内森干的吗
[27:07] This kill was fast and messy. 这起杀戮快速而凌乱
[27:09] There’s no cut hair, no message carved. 没剪头发 没刻字
[27:12] Not to mention killing at night. 而且还是夜里作案
[27:14] None of it’s our UnSub’s signature. 都不是不明嫌犯的特征
[27:17] Excuse me, Agent. They found the boy you’re looking for. 不好意思 探员 他们找到了你们在找的男孩
[27:26] Says he’s been here four hours. 他说自己在这里待了四小时了
[27:37] You had a lot of people worried. 你让很多人好担心
[27:39] Sorry. 对不起
[27:41] You told that policeman that you’ve been here four hours? 你跟警察说你在这里待四小时了?
[27:47] I snuck out and I started walking, like I couldn’t control it. 我溜了出来到处走 就好像控制不住
[27:51] So I figured I’d come here and try and fight it. 我就想着来这里 努力去克制
[27:56] Has anybody seen you here? 有人看见你了吗
[27:59] It doesn’t matter anyway. 不重要了
[28:01] It does matter, Nathan. 重要 内森
[28:03] A woman was stabbed tonight. And if nobody saw you, 今晚有个女人被捅死了 如果没人看见你
[28:08] I’m going to have to bring you in as a suspect. 我只能把你作为嫌疑人带回去
[28:12] Are you gonna cuff me? 你要铐我吗
[28:27] Do you want to know what I’ve been doing all night? 你想知道我今晚都在做什么吗
[28:30] Mmm. 嗯
[28:32] Just been sitting here thinking 就坐在这里想
[28:36] the only way for me to save people’s lives in the future 如果我想救下将来的人
[28:41] is to kill myself. 就只能自杀
[28:51] -So, Nathan’s in custody? -They’re holding him downtown. -内森被抓了 -他被扣在市中心
[28:54] Do you really think he killed that last woman? 你真认为他杀了最后一个女人吗
[28:56] -Well, it’s possible. -But? -有可能 -但是?
[28:58] Nathan’s evolving. This last kill, it feels like a devolution. 内森在进化 而最后一案 则感觉像退化
[29:01] It was sloppy and angry. 而且大意又愤怒
[29:03] Nathan’s smart and directed. He’s used to achieving. 内森则聪明而直接 他习惯了事事做好
[29:05] If he decides to kill, it’ll be clinical and efficient. 如果他决定杀人 也会冷淡而高效
[29:07] -So where does that leave us? -Back to the profile. -那我们怎么办 -继续研究侧写
[29:10] The first victim, he gets a taste for killing. 第一名被害人让他尝到了杀戮的滋味
[29:13] The second, he asks the police to help stop him. 第二名 他求警察帮忙阻止他
[29:15] By the third, he feels like they failed him, 到了第三名 他觉得他们让他失望了
[29:17] he’s already devolving. 他已经在退化了
[29:19] The fourth, no ritual, no message. Just a brutal murder. 第四名 没有仪式 没有刻字 只是起凶残的杀人案
[29:23] It’s true that he’s devolving, 他的确是在退化
[29:24] but this last victim definitely had a message. 但最后一名被害人也传达了信息
[29:26] You don’t dump a body across from the Capitol Building by accident. 你不会是不小心 把尸体丢弃在国会大楼对面
[29:29] Especially not when a Congresswoman is about to proclaim 尤其当一位女议员正准备宣称
[29:32] success against the crime epidemic. 成功遏制了犯罪泛滥
[29:33] -Exactly. -You guys, that press conference -没错 -各位 新闻发布会
[29:35] wasn’t announced yet. 还没宣布呢
[29:36] Only someone with inside information would know that. 只有掌握了内部信息的人才会知道
[29:39] We profiled that the UnSub felt impotent in his job. 我们侧写说不明嫌犯 感到在工作上无能
[29:42] What’s more powerless than being a bit player on the Washington stage? 还有什么比在华盛顿大舞台上 做个小角色更让人觉得无力的
[29:45] You know, if he felt like he did his part 他觉得自己尽了力
[29:47] to clear the prostitutes off the street, but was never heard, 清理街头妓女 却没被注意到
[29:49] he might have felt so personally betrayed that he literally 他可能深感遭到了背叛
[29:51] had to carve his frustration out on those women. 以至于要把自己的沮丧刻在女人身上
[29:53] So the profile was right. 我们的侧写是对的
[29:54] We were just wrong about who the message was for. 但我们搞错了信息是留给谁的
[29:56] We need to get a list of anyone who advocated on behalf of that bill. 我们得拿到一份法案支持者的名单
[29:59] Prentiss, when you went back to talk to the prostitutes, 普兰蒂斯 你回去找妓女谈话时
[30:01] did the profile ring a bell with any of them? 侧写让她们想到了谁吗
[30:03] A few of them described what sounded like the same man, 有几个人描述了一个人 听上去就是同一个
[30:05] but when I showed them mug shots, I came up empty. 但我给他们看入狱照 却都不是
[30:08] Let’s go back to them. We’re going to need their help. 我们再去找她们 我们需要她们帮忙
[30:10] What are you thinking about, Hotch? 你想干什么 霍奇
[30:11] I need to get a message to Congresswoman Steyer. 我有事要告知斯泰耶议员女士
[30:13] How quickly can we put together a press conference? 我们多快能召开一场新闻发布会
[30:15] How fast do you need it? 你需要多快
[30:17] Can I have your attention please? 请大家注意
[30:21] A day from now, there will be an announcement across the street, 明天 在街对面的国会山台阶上
[30:23] on the steps of the Capitol, 会发布一则宣告
[30:24] that crime is down significantly in Washington. 称华盛顿特区的犯罪率已显著下降
[30:27] This is a fact. 这是事实
[30:28] It is also a fact, however, that there’s a serial killer 但另一个事实是 现在有个连环杀手
[30:31] who’s been targeting the prostitutes who work in this area. 一直在杀害在这一带工作的妓女
[30:34] In fact, the last victim was found 事实上 上一位被害人就是在
[30:35] not a hundred yards from where we’re standing. 距这里不到90米的地方被发现
[30:38] We’re here today to let you know that the police and FBI 我们今天想告诉大家 警方和联调局
[30:41] are working tirelessly on this case. 在不知疲倦地调查此案
[30:43] We’d like to stress to the women who work on these streets 我们想向在街头工作的女性强调
[30:47] to please take caution. 务必要小心
[30:49] All right, first I’m going to give 好 首先我要简单描述一下
[30:50] a brief description of the man we’re looking for 凶手的特征
[30:52] and then we’ll take some questions. 然后我们再接受提问
[30:54] We believe the man responsible for these crimes 我们认为这些案子的凶手
[30:57] works on or around Capitol Hill, 就在国会山或附近工作
[30:59] possibly at a research or advocacy group 有可能在犯罪控制或预防的
[31:02] dealing with issues of crime control or prevention. 研究或倡导小组工作
[31:05] The lower the group is on the Washington food chain the better. 越是处于华盛顿食物链 底端的团体越好
[31:08] This guy, he feels likes his voice isn’t being heard. 这人觉得自己的声音没被听到
[31:10] And make sure to check for any advocacy groups promoting 务必查看推广道德和价值观的
[31:12] morality or values. 倡导团体
[31:13] Okay, reality check. What you’re looking for, needle. 好吧 现实就是 你在找一根针
[31:15] This, haystack. 而这是一片海洋
[31:16] Garcia, we don’t have to find it. 加西亚 我们不用找到
[31:18] We just have to get it to the people who can. 我们只需要把信息拿给能找到的人
[31:26] You could’ve done that much more quietly. 你完全可以更低调地办事
[31:28] I know. 我知道
[31:30] There’s some people I’d like for you to meet. 我想请你见一些人
[31:44] Just what point are you trying to make? 你究竟想干什么
[31:46] These women describe similar experiences with the same man. 这些女人说 曾跟同一个人有过类似经历
[31:50] We showed them police mug photos and they didn’t recognise him. 我们给她们看了警方入狱照 但她们没认出任何人
[31:52] We thought maybe you might know who he is. 我们觉得你或许知道他是谁
[31:54] Did you think you could shock me by treating me to this sideshow? 你觉得让我看这种把戏 就能震住我了吗
[31:57] Sideshow? 把戏?
[31:59] Lady, enough of the men you work with treat themselves to us every day. 女士 很多跟你共事的男人 每天都来找我们寻欢
[32:03] My apologies. Ladies. 抱歉 女士们
[32:05] Could you please tell the Congresswoman who it is we’re looking for? 可以告诉议员女士我们在找谁吗
[32:07] He’s tall and bald and he’s got sad eyes. 他高个 秃顶 眼神很悲哀
[32:10] He was always wearing a turtleneck with this long dark coat. 他总穿高领毛衣 长款暗色大衣
[32:12] Looked like a mortician. 看上去像个送葬的
[32:14] That’s right. Hung around just watching for months 是啊 在周围看了好几个月
[32:16] before he finally got his nerve on. But then he just wanted to watch. 才终于鼓起了勇气 可却只想看
[32:19] Freak paid me and Racine 200 bucks to turn each others’ nobs, 那变态给了我和蕾欣200块 让我们摸对方的胸部
[32:22] but then he started screaming at us that we were low women. 然后突然冲我们大叫 说我们是低贱的女人
[32:25] Same thing with me and his voice got real high and nasal 我也是 他激动起来后
[32:27] when he got excited. 声音变得很尖 鼻音很重
[32:29] Does that sound like anyone you know? 听上去像你认识的人吗
[32:32] No. 不像
[32:33] I’m going to read you a list of groups 我要给你读一份组织清单
[32:35] that lobbied on behalf of your legislation. 他们为你的立法做了游说
[32:37] Keeping in mind the description you just heard, 记住你刚刚听到的描述
[32:38] tell me if anyone associated with these groups 告诉我这些组织里
[32:40] could be the man we’re looking for. 是否有谁可能是我们在找的人
[32:42] The Crime Policy Institute. 犯罪政策机构
[32:44] The Centre for Safety. Citizens Brigade. 安全中心 公民旅
[32:48] Decency Watch. 正派守卫
[32:50] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:51] -Decency Watch? -The man who runs it. -正派守卫吗 -那个负责人
[32:54] -Ronald Weems? -Do you know him? -罗纳德・威姆斯吗 -你认识他吗
[32:55] No. I mean, yes, but he’s a nobody. 是的 认识 但他是个无名小卒
[32:58] But he fits this description? 但他符合描述
[33:00] Perfectly. 完美符合
[33:02] 她们是动物
[33:12] 我们有责任消灭她们
[33:23] I need to get back to work. 我得回去工作
[33:26] Again? 又去吗
[33:28] Yes. Again. 对 又去
[33:33] It can’t be helped. 这没办法
[33:59] We’re looking for Ronald Weems. 我们找罗纳德・威姆斯
[34:03] I’m sorry. You just missed him. 抱歉 他刚走
[34:05] Why don’t you come back in a couple hours? 你们过几个小时再回来吧
[34:07] Don’t you want to know why we’re here? 你不想知道我们为什么找他吗
[34:10] Of course. Yes. I’m sorry. 当然想 抱歉
[34:12] We’re investigating the murders of local prostitutes. 我们在调查本地妓女被杀的案子
[34:15] I’m glad that Ronald is helping you with that, 我很高兴罗纳德在帮你们
[34:18] but I’m afraid I don’t know anything about it. 但我恐怕并不知情
[34:20] We’d just like to look in your husband’s office, please. 我们只想看看你丈夫的办公室 拜托
[34:23] Ronald doesn’t allow anyone in there. 罗纳德不许任何人进去
[34:26] I’m sorry. You really should come back. 抱歉 你们还是再来吧
[34:28] In the last six months, 这六个月来
[34:31] did your husband start asking you to play out sexual fantasies? 你丈夫是不是开始要求你 实现一些性幻想
[34:37] Excuse me? 什么
[34:38] Possibly even berated you if you played along. 如果你配合了 他可能还责骂了你
[34:40] I don’t think that’s appropriate. 这问题不太合适吧
[34:42] And when it finally stopped about a month ago you were relieved. 大概一个月前 他终于停下时 你如释重负
[34:45] Ma’am, you were afraid to ask us why we’re here. 女士 你不敢问我们为什么来
[34:47] Now in your heart, you know we’re not here because 你心里清楚 我们来
[34:48] Ronald’s helping us with this investigation. 不是因为罗纳德在协助调查
[34:52] Good night. 晚安了
[34:54] You’ve been glad to have him leave the house at odd hours 你很庆幸他在不寻常的时间离家
[34:56] because he’s been angry and frustrated. 因为他近来很愤怒 沮丧
[35:00] When he comes home, he feels like the man you married again. 等他回来时 他似乎又是你当初嫁的人了
[35:14] His office. Please. 他的办公室 拜托
[35:29] “Why won’t they clean them off the street? “他们怎么不把她们从街头清理走”
[35:31] “The blood is on their hands. “他们手上也沾了血”
[35:33] “I see a world set free of vice and vermin, “我看到了一个 没有恶习和害虫的世界”
[35:35] “cleansed of the blood of the whores who walk the street.” “被街头妓女的血涤清了”
[35:37] Do you know where your husband went? 你知道你丈夫去哪了吗
[35:39] He said he had work to do. 他说他有工作要做
[35:55] My man, have you ever seen this guy? Huh? Out here doing business? 哥们 见过这人吗 在这里“办事”
[35:59] Can you tell me if you’ve seen this man? 你见过这人吗
[36:01] Ma’am, you ever seen this face? 女士 见过这人吗
[36:02] -No? -Never? Out here talking to the ladies? -没吗 -没吗 在这里找女人搭话?
[36:04] I can’t help you, sir. 帮不了你 先生
[36:14] Have you seen this guy? 你见过这人吗
[36:15] -Excuse me. -Are you sure? -不好意思 -你确定吗
[36:16] -No, I ain’t seen him. -Thank you. -不 我没见过他 -谢谢
[36:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:19] My man, you ever seen this cat out here doing business? 哥们 你见过这人来这里“办事”吗
[36:21] Excuse me. Have you ever seen this man before? 不好意思 你见过这人吗
[36:27] -Nothing? -No. You? -没发现吗 -没有 你呢
[36:38] -Just look at him. Seen him? -No. -看看他 见过他吗 -没有
[36:40] You didn’t even look. 你看都没看
[36:46] -Do you know this man? -Nah. -你认识这人吗 -不
[36:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:55] He’s got to be out here somewhere. 他肯定就在这里
[37:08] How much? 多少钱
[37:10] Hey, where are you going? Don’t run away from me. 干什么 别跑啊
[37:13] That’s him. 是他
[37:19] Ronald Weems! Don’t move. 罗纳德・威姆斯 别动
[37:21] Put your hands in the air and get down on your knees. 手举起来 跪下
[37:23] -They lied to me. -Get her out of here! -他们骗了我 -带她离开
[37:26] Get down on the ground. 趴在地上
[37:27] He killed my friend. 他杀了我的朋友
[37:29] -I know he did. -Stop! 我知道 住手
[37:30] -She Maced me! -Yeah, she did. -她拿喷雾喷我 -没错
[37:35] They said they’d clean them off the streets. They lied. 他们说会清理街道 他们撒谎了
[37:38] What was I supposed to do? I had to do something. 我还能怎么办 我必须做点什么
[37:51] Hey, Reid. 瑞德
[37:56] Hey. 嘿
[37:58] I heard the juvenile authorities let you go today. 我听说少管局今天放了你
[38:01] I’m sorry I wasn’t there. 抱歉我没到场
[38:02] It’s all right. 没事
[38:04] Where’s your mom? 你妈妈呢
[38:05] Oh, she had to go back to work. 她得回去上班了
[38:07] I told her I was coming to see you. 我跟她说我要来见你
[38:11] So were you there when they caught him? 他被捕时你也在吗
[38:13] Yeah, I was. 是的
[38:14] Did he say how long he knew what he was? 他有没有说 他知道自己是什么样的人多久了
[38:18] No. 没有
[38:19] Well, do you think it’s possible for me to maybe talk to him? 你觉得我能跟他谈谈吗
[38:24] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[38:26] You’re not him. 你不是他
[38:28] Who we are, it’s constantly evolving. 我们的自我总在变化
[38:32] I’m a lot older than you, and I’m changing all the time. 我比你大多了 我也总在变化
[38:36] You know, this job changes me. 这份工作会改变我
[38:40] You’ve changed me. 你改变了我
[38:42] You sought me out to try to understand how not to harm people. 你找到我 就想知道要怎么不去伤人
[38:47] That’s a far more important part of who you are than the one that scares you. 你的那部分比让你害怕的部分 要重要得多
[38:56] My mom wants to have me to go to a hospital for a little bit. 我妈妈希望我去医院待一阵
[39:01] Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. 这或许也不坏
[39:03] You know once they lock me up, 一旦他们把我关起来
[39:05] they’re never going to let me out of there. 就再不会放我走了
[39:08] You don’t know that. 那可未必
[39:10] Whatever, I just came to say goodbye. 随便了 我就是来道别的
[39:15] When you going in? 你什么时候去医院
[39:17] It’s supposed to be tomorrow. 明天就去
[39:22] It’s the last night of freedom. 这是最后一晚的自由了
[39:27] Thank you for caring. 谢谢你在乎
[39:36] T.S. Eliot wrote, TS・艾略特写道
[39:38] “Between the desire And the spasm “欲望和抽搐间”
[39:40] “Between the potency And the existence “潜力和存在间”
[39:43] “Between the essence And the descent “本质和沉沦间”
[39:46] “Falls the Shadow. This is the way the world ends.” “有一片阴影 这就是世界终结的方式”
[39:50] You looking for a date? 你想约会吗
[39:52] Suit yourself. 随你吧
[39:54] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[39:56] I’m actually looking for a date. 我想约会
[39:59] Come on. 来吧
[40:04] Come on. You and me. We’re hitting the town. 来吧 你和我 我们去玩
[40:09] No offence, Garcia, 别介意 加西亚 但…
[40:11] but I’m not really feeling like I’d make the best company right now. 我觉得我现在不会是特别好的陪伴
[40:15] Oh, no. Up. 不 起来
[40:17] Up. Do not make me hurt you. 起来 别逼我伤害你
[40:22] There you go. There you go. 这就对了
[40:29] Just relax. 放松
[40:32] Don’t you wanna feel me? 你不想摸我吗
[40:38] See, there. 看 这样
[40:42] How does that make you feel? 感觉怎么样
[40:44] -I don’t know. -Yes, you do. -我不知道 -你知道的
[40:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:48] -It’s not right. -It’s okay, baby. -这不对劲 -没事的 宝贝
[40:50] You’re just nervous. 你就是紧张
[40:55] There you go. 这就对了
[40:58] It’s not working. 这样不行
[41:00] Everything’s going to work just fine. 一切都会很顺利的
[41:03] -Don’t laugh at me. -Nobody’s laughing. -别笑我 -没人笑你
[41:07] -Let me help you. -Don’t touch me. -我帮你吧 -别碰我
[41:09] You’re just a whore. You have no idea what I could do to you! 你就是个妓女 你根本想象不到我能对你做什么
[41:14] How about we both just walk away? 我们就这么分开吧
[41:16] -No charge. -No. -不要钱了 -不
[41:30] You don’t wanna do this. 你不想这么做的
[41:33] I have to. 我必须这么做
[41:35] Have you met Esther? 你见过爱丝特了吗
[41:37] -You like? -Wow. 喜欢吗
[41:39] Only 150,000 miles on her. 只开了24万公里
[41:46] Hello? 喂
[41:50] What? 什么
[41:51] Oh, God. 天啊
[41:54] Stay where you are. I’m calling an ambulance. 原地别动 我就叫救护车
[41:57] -I need you to drive, Garcia. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. -快开车 加西亚 -好
[42:02] -He started slashing himself up. -Oh, dear lord. -他突然就开始自残 -老天爷
[42:06] Give me your scarf. Tie it around him as tight as you can. 把你的围巾给我 紧紧地绑住他
[42:08] Get anything at all. A belt. 什么都行 腰带
[42:10] Don’t. Okay, I got something. -别 -好 我找到东西了
[42:11] Tie it. Is it tight? Make it tight. 系上了吗 要紧
[42:13] I don’t know. I think so. Here, take it. 我不知道 应该可以 拿着
[42:16] Where are the paramedics? 医务人员呢
[42:17] Stop. Don’t. 别 别救我
[42:19] I’m going to keep pressure on them. 我会保持压力
[42:21] -Stop. -Where the hell are the medics? -别 -医务人员呢
[42:22] I don’t know. I… 我不知道
[42:24] -Is it tight? -I don’t know. -够紧吗 -我不知道
[42:26] -I think so. I don’t know. -Don’t. -应该够紧 我不知道 -别
[42:28] -I’m not going to let you die. -Don’t. -我不会让你死的 -别
[42:31] Where are the medics? 医务人员呢
[42:35] You can let go now. 你可以放手了
[42:36] -Sir. -Reid. -先生 -瑞德
[42:38] Let go. Sir. 放手吧 先生
[42:42] All right, sir, we’re paramedics and we’re here to help you. 先生 我们是医务人员 我们会帮你
[42:44] Can you tell me your name, sir? 可以告诉我你叫什么吗 先生
[42:54] How did she know to call Reid? 她怎么知道要联系瑞德
[42:56] Nathan set Reid’s business card on the table before he cut himself. 内森自残前把瑞德的名片放在了桌上
[42:59] Like a suicide note. 就像是留遗书
[43:09] Paramedics say he wouldn’t have made it without you. 医务人员说 没有你他就死定了
[43:13] You saved his life. 你救了他的命
[43:17] -He wanted me to let him die. -He’s sick. He needed saving. -他希望我让他死 -他病了 他需要拯救
[43:25] But how many people’s lives did I risk in the future? 但我是拿了未来多少人的生命冒险呢
[43:28] Profiles can be wrong. 侧写也会错
[43:32] What if it’s not? What if next time he kills somebody? 如果没错呢 如果他下次杀了别人呢
[43:38] Then you catch him. 那你就抓住他
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme