时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Honey, don’t go too far. | 亲爱的 别跑太远 |
[00:03] | 密苏里州 圣路易斯 | |
[00:07] | Okay. It is not just me, right? | 好 不光是我这么觉得吧 |
[00:11] | -Our girl’s got an arm. -Yeah. | -我们女儿臂力惊人 -是啊 |
[00:14] | Just like her dad. | 跟她老爸一样 |
[00:18] | We blinked and four years went by. | 一眨眼 四年就一晃而过 |
[00:20] | So, what do you think? Should we do this again? | 怎么样 我们要再来一个吗 |
[00:22] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[00:25] | Who’s coming? | 谁来了 |
[00:29] | Oh, what do you think, Katie? You want a little brother or sister? | 怎么样 凯蒂 你想要个小弟弟或妹妹吗 |
[00:33] | -Yeah? -Well. | -想吗 -好啊 |
[00:34] | The boss has spoken. | 领导发话了 |
[00:37] | Okay. Well, you go get her and I’ll go get lunch. | 好 你去追她 我去拿午餐 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:42] | I’ll race you to the ball. Let’s see what you got. | 我跟你比追球 看你的本事 |
[00:55] | My daughter, Molly. She’s six. She’s got braids. Yellow sweatshirt. | 我女儿 茉莉 她六岁 她梳着辫子 黄色运动衫 |
[01:00] | -What am I going to do? -Okay, okay. Calm down. | -我要怎么办 -冷静下来 |
[01:02] | Braids, yellow sweatshirt. | 辫子 黄运动衫 |
[01:03] | We were playing hide-and-seek up here. | 我们就在这里玩捉迷藏 |
[01:04] | She must have got lost in the trees. | 她肯定是在树林里迷路了 |
[01:06] | -Oh, God, I’m so stupid. -Tom! Tom! | -天啊 我蠢透了 -汤姆 |
[01:10] | Wait! Did you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[01:13] | It came from over here. Molly! Honey? | 这边传来的 茉莉 亲爱的 |
[01:18] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸来了 |
[01:22] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[01:25] | No! | 不 |
[01:29] | Did you find Molly? Is she okay? | 你找到茉莉了吗 她没事吧 |
[01:45] | Mom. Wake up. It’s past 10:00! | 妈妈 醒醒 都过10点了 |
[01:54] | Damn it. Why did you let me sleep? | 该死 你怎么不叫醒我 |
[01:58] | Why don’t you get an alarm clock? | 你怎么不定闹钟 |
[02:01] | -Did you eat? -Pizza. | -你吃饭了吗 -披萨 |
[02:03] | -And the baby? -Pizza. And milk. | -宝宝呢 -披萨和牛奶 |
[02:14] | Bye. Get some sleep, J. | 再见 睡会儿觉吧 J |
[02:21] | Hey, I’ll bring you some pancakes. | 我会给你拿松饼回来的 |
[02:26] | Yeah, when? | 好 什么时候呢 |
[02:37] | Hey, want company? | 要人陪吗 |
[02:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:08] | 联调局总部 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[03:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:14] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:16] | -Agent Hotchner? -Yes. | -霍奇纳探员吗 -对 |
[03:17] | I’m Agent Emily Prentiss. | 我是艾米莉・普兰蒂斯探员 |
[03:20] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, you’re Ambassador Prentiss’ daughter. | 你是普兰蒂斯大使的女儿 |
[03:24] | I did security clearances for your mother’s staff. | 我曾为你母亲的员工做过安全审核 |
[03:26] | It was one of my first commands. | 那还是我最早的任务之一 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I believe you were off to Brown at the time. | 对 你当时好像去布朗大学念书了 |
[03:32] | Actually it was Yale. | 其实 是耶鲁大学 |
[03:33] | I’ve been in the Bureau almost 10 years now. | 我已经在局里干十年了 |
[03:36] | Don’t tell me that. Has it been that long? | 不是吧 都这么久了吗 |
[03:37] | Apparently, sir. But I’ve worked mostly in the Midwest. St Louis, Chicago. | 是啊 长官 但我主要在中西部干 圣路易斯 芝加哥 |
[03:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:44] | -Are your parents well? -Yeah, yeah, they’re great. | -你父母还好吗 -很好 |
[03:47] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[03:51] | What can I do for you? | 你需要我做什么 |
[03:52] | Well, I guess I was hoping you could tell me where to put my stuff. | 我是希望你能告诉我 我的东西该放哪 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[03:57] | I’m supposed to start here today at the BAU. | 我今天要开始在行为分析组工作了 |
[04:03] | There’s been a mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[04:06] | I don’t think so, sir. | 没有吧 长官 |
[04:07] | -There’s definitely been a mistake. -Oh, excuse me. | -绝对是搞错了 -不好意思 |
[04:09] | -We’re getting started. -Thank you. I’ll be right there. | -我们准备开始了 -谢谢 我就来 |
[04:13] | I didn’t approve this transfer, Agent Prentiss. | 我没批准调职的事 普兰蒂斯探员 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry for the confusion, but you’ve been misinformed. | 抱歉出现这种混淆 但你的消息有误 |
[04:18] | Excuse me. It’s very good to see you again. | 失陪了 很高兴再见到你 |
[04:27] | Did you approve a new transfer? | 是你批了新人调来吗 |
[04:31] | No. I would’ve discussed it with you. | 没有 我肯定会跟你商量的 |
[04:32] | That’s what I thought, but she’s got the paperwork to join the team. | 我也觉得 可她有加入团队的文件 |
[04:36] | -You want me to make a call? -No, I’ll look into it. | -要我去问问吗 -不用 我去问吧 |
[04:44] | St Louis is in trouble. | 圣路易斯有麻烦了 |
[04:46] | They’ve got two serial killers. | 他们有两个连环杀手 |
[04:49] | This killer abducts his victims from public places, | 这名凶手在公共场合绑架被害人 |
[04:52] | dumps them in the woods. | 然后弃尸林中 |
[04:53] | They consulted us months ago after the third murder. | 数月前 第三起案件发生后 他们找过我们做咨询 |
[04:56] | Well, now it might be up to six. | 现在可能有六人遇害了 |
[05:00] | Ellen Carroll’s been missing since yesterday. | 艾伦・凯洛自昨天就失踪了 |
[05:02] | The first two victims were found near Mill Creek | 头两名被害人是在 马克・吐温国家森林的 |
[05:05] | in Mark Twain National Forest. | 米尔溪附近被发现 |
[05:06] | No wonder it takes days to find the bodies. | 怪不得时隔数日才发现尸体 |
[05:08] | The forest is 1.5 million acres, and 78,000 of that’s wilderness. | 森林面积达60万公顷呢 其中三万公顷都是荒野 |
[05:12] | -What’s the story with these women? -Eight victims. All prostitutes. | -这些女人是什么背景 -八名被害人 都是妓女 |
[05:16] | Latest is Marci Mitchell. | 最新一位是玛茜・米切尔 |
[05:17] | She was killed last night with a .44 Magnum. | 昨晚被一把点44马格南枪杀害 |
[05:19] | All are tied to a serial shooter, claiming responsibility. | 全是一位自称为此负责的 连环枪击犯所为 |
[05:23] | He’s contacted Jim Meyers, a reporter at the Missouri Herald. | 他联系了《密苏里先驱报》的记者 吉姆・迈耶斯 |
[05:27] | So he’s not getting the attention he thinks he deserves. | 所以他觉得自己没得到应得的关注 |
[05:29] | He signs it the “Hollow Man,” names himself for the press. | 他以“空心人”署名 替媒体给自己起了绰号 |
[05:32] | Why Hollow Man? What, does he feel empty inside or something? | 为什么是空心人 他觉得内心空虚吗 |
[05:35] | He uses hollow point bullets. | 他用了空包弹 |
[05:37] | No one even knew this guy existed until he sent this letter. | 他寄来信之前 都没人知道他存在 |
[05:40] | Well, he’s killed more victims, but look who he’s chosen. | 他杀的被害人更多 但看他选了什么人 |
[05:43] | Hundreds of victims go unnoticed | 数百名被害人不被注意到 |
[05:45] | because they’re social outcasts who never make the front page. | 就因为他们是社会边缘人 登不上头版 |
[05:48] | When Mill Creek kills, | 米尔溪一杀人 |
[05:49] | the Hollow Man shoots another prostitute. | 空心人就再枪击一名妓女 |
[05:51] | So one doesn’t want to be outdone by the other. | 所以是一个不甘被另一个压过风头 |
[05:53] | Sounds like sibling rivalry to me. | 我觉得像手足竞争 |
[05:55] | They’ve been killing independently of each other for a year now. | 他们互不相干地杀人杀了一年了 |
[05:57] | With each killer learning something from the other. | 每一次杀人 他们都从对方身上学到些东西 |
[06:05] | 女性人人自危 | |
[06:42] | Elbert Hubbard once wrote, | 埃伯特・哈伯德曾写道 |
[06:44] | “If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate.” | “如果人们真心了解彼此 就既不会崇拜 也不会仇视” |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:01] | Even though there are roughly 30 serial killers at large | 虽然任何时候 美国都有大概 |
[07:03] | in the US at any given time, | 30名连环杀手逍遥法外 |
[07:04] | it’s an incredibly rare occurrence to have them operating in the same city. | 有两个在同一个城市里杀人 是非常罕见的 |
[07:08] | -How many times has that happened? -To my knowledge, three times. | -发生过多少次 -据我所知 三次 |
[07:11] | There was a guy killing at the same time as the Son of Sam, | 山姆之子案时 还有另一个人在杀人 |
[07:14] | again in New Orleans, and most recently with the Phoenix murders. | 之后在新奥尔良 和最近一次 是在凤凰城也发生过这种情况 |
[07:17] | Serial shooters are typically loners and this guy likes to kill at night. | 连环枪击犯一般是孤狼 这人喜欢夜晚杀人 |
[07:21] | His victims are prostitutes, | 他的被害人都是妓女 |
[07:22] | so he may lack confidence with women or have poor social skills. | 他可能在女性面前缺乏自信 或社交能力低下 |
[07:25] | There’s no rape. The guy could be impotent. | 没有强奸 他可能性无能 |
[07:27] | He’s a wannabe tough guy. | 他是想装硬汉的人 |
[07:29] | It’s not hard to be tough holding a .44. | 拿着把点44当然强硬了 |
[07:31] | The gun gives him power and lets him maintain distance from the kill. | 枪给了他力量 还让他能跟杀戮保持距离 |
[07:34] | This guy doesn’t want to touch the bodies with his hands. | 这人不想亲手碰尸体 |
[07:36] | The Mill Creek Killer hunts during the day | 米尔溪杀手白天猎杀 |
[07:40] | and targets educated, middle-class women. | 目标是受过教育的中产阶级女性 |
[07:44] | He’d have to look and act like they do. | 他的样貌和行为得跟她们类似 |
[07:46] | The women died from blunt force head traumas. | 被害人都死于头部遭钝器击打 |
[07:49] | This guy wants to be close. | 这人想靠近她们 |
[07:50] | He wants to feel the life leave their bodies. | 想感觉生命从她们身体里流逝 |
[07:54] | These guys are polar opposites. | 他们简直刚好相反 |
[07:55] | Just like their victims. | 他们的被害人也是 |
[07:57] | They live in the same city, but they’re worlds apart. | 她们住在同一座城市里 却是在不同世界里 |
[07:59] | I’m going to see if the shooter’s victims have any families I can talk to. | 我去看看枪击犯的被害人 是否有家属愿意跟我谈 |
[08:02] | That’s a good idea. I’m already familiar with the Mill Creek case. | 好主意 我已经熟悉米尔溪案了 |
[08:05] | Reid, can you take a look at the letter | 瑞德 你给那封信做下 |
[08:06] | for handwriting analysis and psycholinguistics? | 笔迹分析和心理语言分析吧 |
[08:09] | -Of course. -Looks like I’m with you. | -好 -看来我跟你走了 |
[08:11] | I’ll go have a talk with Ellen Carroll’s husband. | 我去找艾伦・凯洛的丈夫谈谈 |
[08:13] | I’m meeting Jim Meyers, the reporter from the Missouri Herald. | 我要去见吉姆・迈耶斯 《密苏里先驱报》的记者 |
[08:16] | Well, tell him not to write about the Hollow Man. | 叫他别报道空心人的事 |
[08:18] | We want to draw the shooter out. | 我们要把枪手引出来 |
[08:20] | The best way to do that is to act like he doesn’t exist. | 而最好的办法就是假装他不存在 |
[08:24] | 艾伦和汤姆家 密苏里州 圣路易斯 | |
[08:25] | I’ll feel much better when you find Ellen. | 等你们找到艾伦 我就会好起来 |
[08:29] | Mr Carroll, believe me, we are trying. | 凯洛先生 相信我 我们在尽力了 |
[08:32] | You know, when you have kids, you become so fixated | 有了孩子后 你一心只注意 |
[08:36] | on where they are and what they’re doing. | 孩子在哪 孩子在干什么 |
[08:39] | You don’t think you need to worry about your spouse. | 你没想到自己还需要担心配偶 |
[08:42] | I understand your wife is a partner at a law firm. | 据我所知 你妻子是一家律所的合伙人 |
[08:45] | Now, aside from work, taking care of the family, | 除了工作和照顾家人 |
[08:48] | does she make time for herself? | 她还给自己留时间吗 |
[08:49] | She’s an avid runner. Participates in the St Louis marathon every year. | 她很喜欢跑步 每年都参加圣路易斯马拉松 |
[08:53] | Is she shy or nervous about meeting new people? | 她对结识新人会感到害羞 紧张吗 |
[08:56] | Ever since we had Katie, I’d say she’s much more trusting. | 自我们有了凯蒂 我觉得她更愿意相信别人了 |
[08:58] | You don’t remember her talking to anyone | 你记得见过她在操场上 |
[09:00] | you don’t know at that playground? | 跟任何你不认得的人说话吗 |
[09:02] | No. No one. How did I not see someone take my wife? | 不记得 没有谁 我怎么会没看到有人抓走了我妻子 |
[09:08] | Mr Carroll, the man who did this, somehow he just fits right in. | 凯洛先生 那个凶手 他不知怎么 就是不引人怀疑 |
[09:12] | He doesn’t look or sound like he doesn’t belong. | 他看上去 听上去 都像个寻常的人 |
[09:16] | Well, hey, little lady. | 好啊 小姑娘 |
[09:26] | She keeps asking me when her mommy’s coming home. | 她一直问我 妈妈什么时候回家 |
[09:37] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[10:13] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[10:49] | You are so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[11:06] | Agents Hotchner and Reid, FBI. | 霍奇纳和瑞德探员 联调局 |
[11:08] | -What do you want? -We’d like to talk to you. | -什么事 -我们想跟您谈谈 |
[11:12] | Hold that badge up again. | 把警徽再举给我看看 |
[11:25] | We’re here to talk to you about Marci Mitchell. | 我们是为玛茜・米切尔而来 |
[11:28] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[11:29] | We’re sorry for your loss, ma’am. | 我们为您的丧亲深表遗憾 女士 |
[11:31] | Who’s this? | 他们是谁 |
[11:32] | They’re here for me. Take your brother inside. | 找我的 带你弟弟进去 |
[11:35] | -Is this about Mom? -I said inside. | -是妈妈的事吗 -我叫你进去 |
[11:51] | You going to judge me or ask questions? | 你们要批判我 还是问问题 |
[11:53] | Is there anyone that can help you with the kids? | 有人能帮你带孩子吗 |
[11:55] | Is that what you came here for? | 你们是为此而来吗 |
[11:57] | Ma’am, we’ve just been assigned your daughter’s case. | 女士 我们刚接到你女儿的案子 |
[11:59] | We’re in the process of gathering information, | 我们还在收集信息 |
[12:01] | but so far no witnesses have come forward. | 但目前并没有目击者站出来 |
[12:03] | Well, around here, guns go off like those damn car alarms, | 在这里 枪响就跟车辆警报一样 |
[12:06] | every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟就有一次 |
[12:07] | Nobody’s stupid enough to talk. Nobody cares. | 没人会蠢到愿意开口 也没人在乎 |
[12:10] | We do. | 我们在乎 |
[12:11] | You wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for them. | 要不是她们 你们根本不会来 |
[12:15] | “Heinous crimes against upstanding members of the community.” | 《受人尊敬的社区成员 遭遇恶劣犯罪袭击》 |
[12:21] | Nobody writes about prostitutes being shot, | 没人报道妓女被杀的事 |
[12:23] | ’cause they won’t admit they think they’re cleaning up the place. | 因为他们不愿承认 他们觉得这是在清理街道 |
[12:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:27] | Cases like your daughter’s usually go unsolved. | 你女儿这样的案子一般无法破案 |
[12:29] | The problem is, people aren’t looking for them | 问题是 没人去找她们 |
[12:30] | because they don’t know that they’re missing. | 因为没人知道她们失踪了 |
[12:32] | Part of her job was to stay below the radar. | 她的工作需要她不被发现 |
[12:37] | It doesn’t mean that she was any less important. | 那不代表她就不重要 |
[12:41] | She made bad choices, but she was a good person. | 她有坏选择 但她是个好人 |
[12:48] | She loved those boys. | 她爱她的儿子 |
[12:52] | Whoever shot her should pay for what they did. | 打死她的人 该付出代价 |
[12:54] | So don’t come in here and say you’re sorry. | 所以别跑来表示遗憾 |
[12:55] | Just do something about it. | 拿出行动来 |
[12:59] | We will, ma’am. | 我们会的 女士 |
[13:04] | -Hi, you must be Agent Sheridan? Hi. -Agent Jareau. | -你是谢利登探员吧 嗨 -让热探员 |
[13:07] | I really appreciate you coming so quickly. | 多谢你们来得这么快 |
[13:08] | -Yeah. -Why don’t you set up in here? | -不客气 -在这里安置下来吧 |
[13:11] | Wow, you’ve got lots of evidence for the Mill Creek Killer case. | 米尔溪杀手案的证据好多 |
[13:15] | -What about the Hollow Man? -Right here. | -空心人案呢 -这个 |
[13:20] | There’s been at least eight women shot. This is all we’ve got? | 至少有八个女人被射杀 就这么点吗 |
[13:23] | You know these cases don’t generate much evidence. | 你清楚 这种案子的证据不多 |
[13:26] | All we have at the scene are a couple of bullets and no one’s talking. | 犯罪现场就只有几枚子弹 没人肯开口 |
[13:31] | Hopefully we can change that. | 希望我们能改变这一点 |
[13:32] | Agent Jareau, there’s a reporter here to see you. | 让热探员 有个记者来见你 |
[13:35] | -Thank you. Excuse me. -Sure. | -谢谢 失陪 -好 |
[13:38] | -Right there. -Thanks. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[13:40] | -Jim Meyers? -Yeah. | -吉姆・迈耶斯? -对 |
[13:41] | Hi. Agent Jareau, we spoke on the phone. | 你好 让热探员 我们通过电话 |
[13:43] | -Hey. -Thanks for stopping by. | -你好 -谢谢你来一趟 |
[13:44] | -Sure. Here’s that letter I faxed you. -Oh, great. | -不客气 这是我传真给你的信 -太好了 |
[13:48] | So, did the Hollow Man shoot those prostitutes | 空心人射杀那些妓女 |
[13:51] | because I wrote about the Mill Creek victims? | 是因为我报道了米尔溪案的被害人吗 |
[13:53] | He would’ve killed them anyway. | 他无论如何也会杀人的 |
[13:55] | But right now he’s looking for recognition, | 但现在 他想获得认可 |
[13:57] | that’s why he’s contacted you. | -所以他才联系了你 |
[13:58] | But I’m not in any danger? | -但我没有危险吗 |
[14:00] | I mean, I never want to be staring down the barrel of a gun. | 我可不想被枪指着 |
[14:02] | Right now he needs you. | 现在他需要你 |
[14:04] | You’re his only hope to get on that front page. | 你是他登上头版的唯一希望 |
[14:06] | You know, I had no idea I could get on a serial killer’s radar | 我完全想不到 我会因为报道一个连环杀手 |
[14:09] | by writing about another one. | 而被另一个盯上 |
[14:10] | We’re going to ask that you not print anything | 我们要拜托你 |
[14:12] | relating to the Hollow Man or the women he’s killed. | 别报道空心人和他的被害人 |
[14:15] | Well, don’t those victims deserve just as much ink as those other women? | 那些被害人难道不该跟其他女人一样 被人所知吗 |
[14:19] | Of course they do. | 当然应该 |
[14:20] | But we need the shooter to keep communicating with you, | 但我们需要枪手继续跟你通信 |
[14:23] | and if you satisfy his need for attention, he could disappear. | 如果你满足了他获得关注的需求 他就可能消失 |
[14:25] | And I’m sorry we just… We can’t take that chance. | 很抱歉 我们不能冒险 |
[14:28] | Excuse me, Agent Jareau. | 不好意思 让热探员 |
[14:34] | We just found Ellen Carroll’s body. | 我们刚发现了艾伦・凯洛的尸体 |
[14:40] | Agents Gideon, Morgan. This is Agent Sheridan. | 吉迪恩和莫根探员 这是谢利登探员 |
[14:44] | Hey, how are you? Forgive the gloves. | 你好吗 抱歉 我戴着手套 |
[14:46] | How far is the abduction site from these woods? | 绑架点离树林多远 |
[14:49] | About 40 miles or so. | 大概64公里 |
[14:52] | He tried to hide her pretty well. | 他把她藏得挺好 |
[14:53] | He covers the body very carefully. Must feel remorse for killing them. | 他很小心地盖住了尸体 肯定是对杀戮感到懊悔 |
[14:58] | This lipstick’s been applied recently. It’s still moist. | 口红是近期涂上去的 还是湿的 |
[15:02] | Look at her hair. It’s been brushed, put behind her ears. | 看她的头发 被梳到了她耳朵后面 |
[15:05] | If she was abducted, what, an hour from here | 如果她是在距这里一小时路程的地方 被绑架 |
[15:07] | and dragged through these woods, her hair would not look like that. | 然后被拖行穿过了树林 她的头发不会是这样的 |
[15:10] | So he keeps her safe from the elements | 所以他保护她的尸体不被环境破坏 |
[15:11] | and then he comes back to the body. | 然后再返回来看尸体 |
[15:14] | That’s why he chooses a secondary location that’s so remote. | 所以他才选择了这么偏远的第二地点 |
[15:16] | This isn’t about remorse. | 这不是懊悔 |
[15:18] | No, he wants to be alone with her. He needs his privacy. | 对 他是想单独跟她相处 他需要隐私 |
[15:21] | You never noticed the hair or the makeup before? | 你以前没发现发型和妆容的事吗 |
[15:23] | No. I mean, maybe it was the timing. | 没有 可能是时机的关系 |
[15:26] | She was found within 24 hours | 她24小时内就被发现了 |
[15:28] | and the others had already succumbed to the elements. | 而其他人被发现时已经腐败了 |
[15:30] | Sex acts with dead bodies are rare occurrences, | 性侵犯尸体是罕见行为 |
[15:33] | however Bundy did it regularly. | 但邦迪经常这么做 |
[15:34] | So how’s this going to help us to catch him? | 所以这怎么能帮我们抓到他 |
[15:37] | Now we know he has a ritual. He needs to defile the bodies. | 我们现在知道他有仪式 他需要猥亵尸体 |
[15:41] | Next time we’ll be here waiting for him. | 下次 我们可以在这里等他 |
[15:46] | 米尔溪杀手已杀六人 | |
[15:57] | Honey, I can’t keep doing this. | 亲爱的 我不能再这么下去了 |
[16:13] | We’re off duty just like you. | 我们跟你一样下班了 |
[16:42] | Two victims at once. That’s a first for him. | 一次两人 这是他第一次 |
[16:44] | Do you think he went out looking to kill more than one woman | 你觉得他是专程想杀两个女人 |
[16:46] | or is it just happenstance? | 还是刚巧碰上了 |
[16:48] | Well, he chose a different hunting ground. | 他改变了狩猎点 |
[16:50] | Yes, we’re in an alley, | 我们虽然是在小巷里 |
[16:51] | but we’re behind an expensive hotel in a nice neighbourhood. | 但我们前面就是高档酒店 这街区也不错 |
[16:53] | You get a different class of prostitute. Ones that don’t walk the street alone. | 这里的妓女的档次不一样 她们不会独自站街 |
[16:57] | He was looking for a challenge. | 他是想要个挑战 |
[16:58] | The question is, what gave him the confidence | 问题是 他为何会有自信 |
[17:00] | to stray out of his comfort zone? | 离开他的舒适区 |
[17:02] | -Make sure to run that for prints. -Yes, sir. | -务必要查指纹 -是 长官 |
[17:04] | He displayed the newspaper between them. | 他把报纸摆在了她们之间 |
[17:06] | He took the time when he could’ve just tossed it aside. | 他花了时间慢慢来 虽然他本可以直接把它丢掉 |
[17:08] | It’s deliberate. He wants us to know he’s angry. | 这是有意的 他要我们知道他生气了 |
[17:10] | Angry enough to change his MO. | 气到改变了作案手法 |
[17:13] | I heard there was a double homicide this morning. Was it Hollow Man? | 我听说今早发生了双尸案 是空心人吗 |
[17:16] | Agents are confirming that now. | 探员正在确认 |
[17:18] | If I had written about him then… | 如果我报道了他 那… |
[17:19] | There’s no guarantee that he would’ve stopped killing | 并无法保证 如果你屈服于他的要求 |
[17:21] | if you would have given in to his demands. | 他就一定会停止杀戮 |
[17:24] | In fact, media attention could’ve fuelled him to kill more. | 事实上 媒体关注 可能会导致他杀更多人 |
[17:26] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能确定 |
[17:28] | This is all just a guessing game, isn’t it? | 这都是瞎猜的 是吧 |
[17:29] | No. It’s behavioural analysis. | 不 这是行为分析 |
[17:32] | We’re dealing with an offender | 这个凶手认为 |
[17:34] | who believes that murdering people is a good way to become famous. | 杀人是获得名声的好方式 |
[17:37] | All I know is you told me to ignore him and he takes two lives. | 我只知道 你叫我别理他 而他就杀了两个人 |
[17:40] | If I dismiss this double homicide, what happens tomorrow? | 如果我不报道这桩双尸案 明天会发生什么 |
[17:43] | We won’t know until then. | 那要到明天才知道了 |
[17:50] | Too bad we couldn’t trace any prints from the newspaper. | 可惜报纸上查不到指纹 |
[17:54] | What have you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[17:56] | He only sent this to an individual, | 他把这个发给了一个特定的人 |
[17:57] | which shows he’s not confident enough to initiate contact with the masses. | 这表明他没有自信联系大众 |
[18:02] | Emotional indicators are analysed through slants. | 字的倾斜能显露情绪信号 |
[18:04] | The shooter maintains vertical, narrow-lettered writing, | 枪手的字都很垂直 细长 |
[18:07] | both signs of repression. | 这都是抑郁的标志 |
[18:10] | And the pressure, if you look closely, is excessively heavy, | 仔细看的话 他用笔很重 |
[18:14] | which shows that he’s uptight and can easily overreact. | 这表明 他很刻板 容易小题大做 |
[18:16] | You got all that from his handwriting? | 你光凭他的笔迹就看出来了 |
[18:18] | Graphology’s an effective and reliable indicator of personality and behaviour. | 笔迹是性格和行为的有效可靠的标志 |
[18:21] | My writing’s always different. | 我的笔迹总在变化 |
[18:22] | That’s because it symbolises your emotions at that given time. | 那是因为它象征了 你在特定时期里的情绪 |
[18:24] | Just like your facial expressions | 就像你的面部表情 |
[18:26] | parallel the way you’re feeling when you’re speaking. | 能反应出你说话时的情绪 |
[18:28] | I’m surprised this guy writes in cursive. | 这人居然写草书 |
[18:30] | His message is so clear, I would’ve thought he’d print everything. | 他的讯息如此清晰 怎么不都打印出来 |
[18:33] | Actually, his connected writing shows that he deals with problems | 其实 他的连笔表明 |
[18:36] | in a practical and direct manner. | 他处事务实而直接 |
[18:38] | -Like shooting someone. -Exactly. | -比如枪击 -对 |
[18:40] | The Hollow Man uses simple statements. All first-person. | 空心人用的是简单的陈述句 都是第一人称的 |
[18:43] | For example, “I won’t be ignored.” He’s obviously tired of feeling this way. | 比如“我不会允许被忽视” 他显然厌倦了这种感觉 |
[18:48] | It’s quite possible he has a job in solitude | 他很可能做着孤独 |
[18:50] | or one that he feels strips him of his identity. | 或让他觉得身份被剥夺的工作 |
[18:52] | His job might require him to wear a uniform. | 他的工作可能需要他穿制服 |
[18:54] | Something that shows absolutely no individuality. | 完全不能表现个性 |
[18:57] | Or he may be overqualified for his menial job | 或者对他卑微的工作而言 他是大材小用 |
[19:00] | and feels that he doesn’t get the respect | 这让他觉得 他没得到 |
[19:01] | that he necessarily deserves. | 他应得的尊重 |
[19:02] | But today he’s killed two women, which tells us he’s growing confident. | 但今天 他杀了两个女人 所以他越来越自信了 |
[19:07] | This makes him unpredictable and dangerous. | 这表明他不好预测 而且危险 |
[19:09] | And because he has no physical contact with his victims, | 因为他跟被害人没有身体接触 |
[19:11] | it’s going to make him that much harder to catch. | 抓他会更难 |
[19:13] | We have more information on the Mill Creek Killer | 我们掌握了更多米尔溪杀手的信息 |
[19:15] | because he spends a lot of time with his victims | 是因为他在杀人前后 |
[19:17] | before and after his kills. | 都花了更多时间在被害人身上 |
[19:20] | Because his victims willingly follow him in broad daylight, | 因为他的被害人 在大白天自愿跟他离开 |
[19:24] | he appears harmless. | 他看上去很无害 |
[19:25] | -He’s most likely handsome. -Handsome? | -很可能还挺英俊 -英俊? |
[19:27] | Yes, these women wouldn’t follow an unattractive man. They just wouldn’t. | 是的 这些女人不会跟一个 没有魅力的人走 就是不会 |
[19:30] | He’s handsome and he’s got the social skills to trick his victims. | 他英俊 而且有社交能力欺骗被害人 |
[19:33] | Those who know him well, | 熟悉他的人 |
[19:34] | they’d be shocked to learn that he’s the man that we’re after. | 得知他就是凶手后 会很震惊 |
[19:36] | He’s been able to get his victims away from family, friends. | 他得以让被害人远离家人 朋友 |
[19:39] | Obviously this makes him feel powerful, so… | 这显然给了他力量感 |
[19:41] | If this guy is so smart, | 如果这人这么聪明 |
[19:42] | why would he risk driving his victims from the abduction site to the woods? | 为什么要冒险开车把被害人 从绑架点运去树林 |
[19:46] | Because of the ritual. It’s become the most important thing to him. | 因为仪式 那对他已经是最重要的事了 |
[19:50] | It dominates his thoughts. | 他时刻都想着那个 |
[19:52] | The woods provide the privacy he needs. | 树林提供了他所需的隐私 |
[19:54] | The Hollow Man is motivated by external pressures. | 空心人是受外部压力驱使 |
[19:56] | This is a guy who simply wants attention. | 这人只是想博关注 |
[19:59] | The Mill Creek Killer, on the other hand, | 米尔溪杀手呢 |
[20:00] | he’s driven by internal forces. | 则是受内心力量驱动 |
[20:02] | He’s a sexually motivated offender. | 他是个性动力犯罪者 |
[20:04] | Now, this makes him a lot more predictable, | 这让他更好猜 |
[20:06] | but don’t think for a second it makes him any easier to catch. | 但千万别以为 他就会更好抓 |
[20:22] | Where are you? Okay. | 你在哪 好 |
[20:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:31] | Meredith Dale, 25. | 梅雷迪斯・戴尔 25岁 |
[20:33] | She was supposed to meet her friend for a bike ride, but disappeared. | 她跟朋友约好一起骑自行车 但不见了 |
[20:36] | Disappeared when? | 什么时候失踪的 |
[20:37] | -An hour ago. -How can we be sure it’s him? | -一小时前 -我们怎么能确定是他 |
[20:40] | Well, look at her. She’s his type physically, she vanishes into thin air. | 看看她 她的样子正对他口味 还凭空消失了 |
[20:43] | It’s got the Mill Creek Killer’s MO all over it. | 太像米尔溪杀手的手法了 |
[20:45] | I’ll set up roadblocks in and out of the forest. | 我去在森林内外设路障 |
[20:48] | Well, based on the other time lines, | 根据其他案件的时间线 |
[20:50] | we have to assume he’s hiding her body right now. | 我们只能猜测 他正在藏匿她的尸体 |
[20:52] | Our best chance of catching him is to find Meredith Dale’s body and sit tight. | 抓住他的最好办法 就是找到 梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体 守株待兔 |
[20:56] | We know he’ll be back. | 我们知道他肯定会再来 |
[21:06] | I’m going to need you to step out of your vehicle. | 请您下车来 |
[21:08] | What’s going on here, officer? | 怎么了 警官 |
[21:10] | Routine check. Can you open the back? | 常规检查 可以打开后箱吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 |
[21:18] | Many people come through here today? | 今天来的人多吗 |
[21:31] | -What are you doing up here? -Just went for a hike. | -你在这里干什么 -就是来山上走走 |
[21:33] | No water? No supplies? | 不带水 补给吗 |
[21:36] | My boots are all I need. | 我就需要这双靴子 |
[21:41] | -That it? -That’s it. | -行了吗 -行了 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:45] | What if these dump sites aren’t random? | 或许弃尸点不是随机的 |
[21:47] | Bodies were scattered all over. I mean, look at this. There’s no pattern. | 弃尸点很分散 看 毫无规律可言 |
[21:52] | No, I see that, but we’re talking about a lot of area to cover here. | 不 我看到了 但这可是一大片面积 |
[21:55] | He had to have some kind of plan going into these woods. | 他进入树林时 肯定是打算好的 |
[21:57] | He must’ve done his homework. | 他肯定做过准备 |
[21:58] | Okay, the first body was found deep into the woods. | 第一具尸体是在树林深处被发现的 |
[22:01] | That’s a three-hour car ride from the city. | 距离城市是三小时车程 |
[22:03] | First time. He’s more careful in disposing of her. | 第一次 他弃尸时更加谨慎 |
[22:07] | Her body was discovered by a forest ranger five days after the abduction. | 她的尸体是绑架发生五天后 被一名巡林员发现的 |
[22:11] | Okay, all the other victims, look at this, they follow that same pattern. | 其他被害人呢 看 她们也是如此 |
[22:17] | What are you saying? You think he works up there? | 你什么意思 你觉得他在那里工作吗 |
[22:19] | He might. | 可能吧 |
[22:20] | All I do know for sure is that he has to be familiar enough with these woods | 我只知道 他对树林肯定足够熟悉 |
[22:23] | to know when a ranger’s on duty. | 知道巡林员什么时候来 |
[22:25] | He knew precisely when and where to drop the bodies. | 他很清楚要在何时 把尸体丢在哪 |
[22:27] | Now that is an awesome place to dump a person. | 这可是个弃尸的好地点 |
[22:30] | -Come on, Garcia. -What? I’m just saying, angelfish. | -拜托 加西亚 -怎么了 我就说说 天使鱼 |
[22:34] | A million acres converts into over 2,300 square miles to cover. | 这可是60万公顷的搜查范围 |
[22:38] | -Evil knew what he was doing. -Yeah, well, now so do we. | -邪恶心里有数 -是的 我们现在也发现了 |
[22:41] | Talk to me. How’s the ranger schedule break down? | 说吧 护林员的排班表是怎么样的 |
[22:44] | Okay, the national forest is divided into six ranger districts, | 好 国家森林被分割成了 六个护林员区 |
[22:47] | which are patrolled every three to five days. | 每隔三到五天巡逻一次 |
[22:49] | Now the Potosi-Fredricktown area must be where he’s headed to next, | 他接下来肯定是要去 波多西-弗莱德里克敦一带 |
[22:53] | because the rangers were just there yesterday, | 因为护林员昨天才去过那里 |
[22:55] | which means they’re not scheduled to revisit it for at least another three days. | 所以按计划 他们至少再隔三天才会再去 |
[23:00] | And look at that, it’s the district closest to the city. | 看啊 那里离城市最近 |
[23:03] | Well, that makes sense. He’s in a hurry. | 有道理 他很急切 |
[23:05] | He wants to get in and out of there without a lot of trouble. | 他想快速进出树林 不惹上麻烦 |
[23:08] | Which area has the easiest access to the main road? | 哪个区域离主路最近 |
[23:10] | -That would be Saltgrass Cove. -Saltgrass Cove. | -是 盐草湾 -盐草湾 |
[23:16] | Yep, he’d have plenty of time to revisit her. | 好 他会有足够时间再去看她 |
[23:19] | What? Okay. No, no, no, I don’t want to know that. Bye-bye. | 什么 不 我不想知道那个 再见 |
[23:23] | I think I know where he took Meredith Dale. | 我可能知道他把梅雷迪斯・戴尔 带去哪了 |
[23:37] | Rooney, come here. | 隆尼 过来 |
[23:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:47] | Please. Please. | 别 |
[23:51] | Everything needs to look the same as when he left it. | 一切都得跟他离开时一样 |
[23:54] | He’ll come back. He needs to see Meredith again. | 他会回来的 他需要再次见到梅雷迪斯 |
[23:57] | This bastard has killed seven women on my watch. Comb the scene. | 这混蛋在我眼皮下杀了七个女人 搜索犯罪现场 |
[24:01] | No, no, no. Please. Please. Stop! | 不 拜托 停下 |
[24:05] | Just clear the immediate area, post yourselves along the perimeter. | 离开这一片地区 在周边找地方驻守 |
[24:09] | It’s imperative that you become invisible. | 你们一定不能被发现 |
[24:16] | He set his own trap. | 他自己布下了陷阱 |
[24:17] | All we need to do now is stake out on the woods | 我们只需要在树林里监视 |
[24:20] | and hunt him just like he does his victims. | 狩猎他 就像他对被害人那样 |
[24:38] | That’s got to be him. | 那肯定是他 |
[24:58] | -FBI! Stay down. -Hands where I can see them. | 联调局 别起来 手举起来 |
[25:01] | Okay, okay. Just take… Take it easy. | 好 别激动 |
[25:07] | Jim Meyers? What the hell? You’re the Mill Creek Killer? | 吉姆・迈耶斯 搞什么 你是米尔溪杀手吗 |
[25:11] | What? No! | 什么 不是 |
[25:12] | Then how the hell did you get here? | 那你怎么找到这里的 |
[25:14] | I got another letter from the Hollow Man. | 我又收到了空心人的信 |
[25:15] | Telling you exactly where to find Meredith Dale? | 告诉你梅雷迪斯・戴尔具体在哪吗 |
[25:17] | I swear. You… You can read it. | 我发誓 你们自己看 |
[25:29] | “Follow the Cotton Wood trail through Saltgrass Cove.” | “沿着棉木走到盐草湾” |
[25:31] | Wait a minute, we just figured this out ourselves. | 等等 我们自己才刚想明白 |
[25:34] | How could another killer know the specifics | 另一个杀手怎么可能知道 |
[25:36] | about someone else’s dump site? | 其他人的弃尸点具体在哪 |
[25:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:43] | It’s going to be all over the news. | 新闻要大肆报道了 |
[25:46] | Looks like the Hollow Man didn’t give you the exclusive this time. | 看来空心人这次没给你独家 |
[25:50] | So our plan to catch the Mill Creek Killer was ruined by the Hollow Man? | 我们抓米尔溪杀手的计划 被空心人搅黄了吗 |
[25:54] | And now the Hollow Man’s on a high. | 而空心人现在非常开心 |
[25:56] | He hasn’t pulled the trigger since he took two victims yesterday. | 自昨天杀害两人后 他就一直没再开枪 |
[25:58] | Is he satisfied or is he just getting started? | 他是获得了满足 还是才刚开始 |
[26:01] | We’ll find out. | 等着瞧吧 |
[26:03] | “Hollow Man helps FBI find the Mill Creek Killer’s victim.” | 《空心人帮联调局 找到了米尔溪杀手的被害人》 |
[26:06] | Nice, he’s alerted the media and injected himself into the investigation. | 好啊 他通知了媒体 还把自己插入到了调查中来 |
[26:09] | And he’s getting the attention he’s been craving. | 他还得到了自己一直渴望的关注 |
[26:11] | But if the shooter really wants to get the other guy arrested, | 但如果枪手真希望另一个人被捕 |
[26:14] | he would’ve called us and not the media. | 他该联系我们 而不是媒体 |
[26:15] | He must know the Mill Creek Killer needs to revisit the body. | 他肯定知道米尔溪杀手 需要再去看尸体 |
[26:18] | If he can’t defile the woman again, | 如果他无法再去威胁死者 |
[26:20] | the need will become so strong it could push him into a frenzy. | 强烈的欲望可能导致他陷入疯狂 |
[26:23] | And if that happens, this guy’s just a time bomb waiting to explode. | 如果是那样 这人就是随时会爆炸的定时炸弹 |
[26:28] | Great. So, I’ll see you later. | 好 回头见了 |
[26:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:36] | Hi. Look, I’m having a day. | 我今天太倒霉了 |
[26:38] | My car won’t start and I forgot my phone. | 我的车启动不了 我手机也落在家了 |
[26:41] | -Could I use yours to make a call? -Yeah. | -可以借你的打个电话吗 -没问题 |
[26:46] | Okay, I know it’s here. I just used it. | 好 就在这里的 我才用过 |
[26:48] | Well, you know what? Forget the phone. | 这样吧 不用找手机了 |
[26:51] | Maybe it’ll start for you? Walk with me. It’s right around the corner. | 或许你看看我的车 它就好了 跟我来 就在拐角处 |
[26:56] | -Oh, no, that’s okay. -No, come on. | -不了 算了吧 -来吧 |
[26:58] | -No! No! Let go of me! Let go of me! -Walk with me. Now! | -不 放开我 -跟我走 |
[27:03] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[27:06] | Somebody! Somebody! | 救救我 |
[27:09] | Help, please! Somebody! Please! | 救命啊 |
[27:14] | At first he seemed so normal. | 起初 他看上去很正常 |
[27:15] | Was he handsome? | 他长相帅气吗 |
[27:17] | -Excuse me? -Was he handsome? | -什么 -他帅吗 |
[27:20] | Yeah, he was. Actually, that’s why I stopped. | 是的 其实 就因为这个我才停步了 |
[27:25] | -When did his demeanour change? -After I refused to go to his car. | -他的行为什么时候改变的 -在我拒绝跟他上车之后 |
[27:29] | He grabbed my arm so hard I thought that it would break. | 他狠狠地抓着我的胳膊 我以为会骨折呢 |
[27:32] | I don’t know… I’ve been watching the news | 我不知道…我看了新闻 |
[27:33] | about all these women being abducted and I just started screaming. | 说有好多女人被绑架了 我就叫了起来 |
[27:37] | You trusted your instincts. Because of that, you’re still alive. | 你相信了直觉 而因此保住了性命 |
[27:41] | Miss, there’s a sketch artist here with us. | 女士 我们带了一位素描家 |
[27:44] | He can create a pretty accurate rendition | 他可以根据你对他的描述 |
[27:45] | from your description of this man. | 画出一张很准确的画像 |
[27:47] | -Would you sit with him? -Absolutely. | -你愿意跟他谈谈吗 -当然 |
[27:50] | Officer. | 警官 |
[27:52] | -I’m glad you’re all right. -Thank you. | -我很庆幸你没事 -谢谢 |
[27:57] | Well, he’s becoming irrational and violent in public. | 他开始在公共场合失去理智 暴力行事 |
[27:59] | That’s exactly what the Hollow Man wanted him to do. | 这正是空心人想达到的效果 |
[28:01] | Well, if he doesn’t find a victim soon, he’ll become more dangerous. | 如果他不尽快找到一名受害者 只会变得更加危险 |
[28:04] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[28:06] | He’ll drop the ruse entirely and just start grabbing women at random. | 他会完全放弃诡计 而直接开始抓人 |
[28:11] | 米尔溪杀手已杀六人 | |
[28:14] | Great. Thanks, Morgan. | 好 谢谢 莫根 |
[28:17] | The witness got a good look at the Mill Creek Killer. | 受害人清楚地看到了米尔溪杀手 |
[28:19] | You know, if it’s the Hollow Man’s intention to force him into a frenzy, | 如果空心人有意逼他发疯 |
[28:22] | he’s getting what he wants. | 那他要得逞了 |
[28:24] | He knew exactly where to find Meredith Dale’s body. | 他很清楚梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体在哪 |
[28:26] | He figured out the route to the dump site the same way we did. | 他跟我们一样研究出了 到弃尸点的路径 |
[28:29] | We always say serial killers make the best profilers. | 你总说连环杀手是最好的侧写师 |
[28:31] | Yeah, but this guy’s dead-on. | 是啊 但他猜得也太准了 |
[28:40] | Yeah, the headline doesn’t mention the shooter at all. | 对 标题里完全没有提枪手 |
[28:42] | We talked to Jim Meyers, the reporter, asked him not to respond to the letter. | 我们找了记者吉姆・迈耶斯 叫他不要回应信件 |
[28:45] | He doesn’t and then the guy goes out and shoots two more women. | 他没回应 那人就出去 又枪击了两个女人 |
[28:48] | From a better part of town. | 还是在高档街区 |
[28:49] | Yeah, what gives him this confidence? | 他为什么这么自信 |
[28:51] | And what’s the significance of the paper at the scene? | 而且犯罪现场的报纸有什么重要性 |
[28:53] | We know he wants to be newsworthy. He could’ve just tossed it aside. | 我们知道他想上新闻 他完全可以把报纸丢一边 |
[28:56] | Instead he displayed it. | 但他却展示了出来 |
[28:59] | There’s something he wants us to look at. | 他是想让我们看到什么 |
[29:00] | There’s definitely something in the paper. | 报纸里绝对是有什么 |
[29:03] | Hey, I figured it out. | 我知道了 |
[29:07] | -What is it? -They’re talking in the classifieds. | -是什么 -他们在分类广告里对话 |
[29:16] | Classifieds. Code names. This feels like an old spy movie. | 分类广告 代号 感觉好像老间谍电影 |
[29:20] | It’s lo-tech, simple, but very effective. | 低科技 简单 却很有效 |
[29:22] | They’ve been doing this for months and nobody ever knew it. | 他们已经联系数月了 却没人发现 |
[29:24] | This is the first one that I found. | 这是我发现的第一个 |
[29:26] | The references are what made me suspicious. | 里面提到的内容让我起了疑 |
[29:28] | “Sunny: Are you an artist, too? I’d love to see your work sometime. Holden.” | “桑尼 你也是艺术家吗 有机会我想看你的作品 霍登” |
[29:34] | Sunny? Holden? | 桑尼 霍登 |
[29:36] | They’re characters from Catcher in the Rye. | 是《麦田里的守望者》的人物 |
[29:39] | Widely accepted as a loved book of sociopaths. | 广泛被视为最受反社会者的喜爱 |
[29:41] | Mark David Chapman quoted it after killing John Lennon. | 马克・大卫・查普曼 杀害约翰・列侬后引述过它 |
[29:43] | Deranged minds identify with Holden’s alienation and detachment. | 疯狂的头脑会跟霍登的疏离 和冷漠产生共鸣 |
[29:47] | I found the initial contact. | 我发现了最初的联系 |
[29:48] | It ran in the paper, unchanged, for months. | 在报纸上一模一样地发了数月 |
[29:50] | “We have different tastes, but I can appreciate your art. Sunny.” | “我们品味不同 但我欣赏你的艺术品 桑尼” |
[29:54] | Sunny is the Hollow Man. He initiated contact. | 桑尼是空心人 是他主动联络的 |
[29:57] | -What’s he getting out of it? -A mentor. | -他能得到什么 -导师 |
[29:59] | Offered admiration and respect. | 表示钦佩和尊重 |
[30:02] | In return, he gains encouragement and confidence. | 而他能得到鼓励和自信 |
[30:04] | But when the Hollow Man remained unnoticed by the press, | 但空心人一直没被媒体注意到 |
[30:07] | he resented his mentor and turned it into a rivalry. | 他就对导师产生愤恨 把此事变成了竞争 |
[30:11] | Hollow Man became jealous. | 空心人嫉妒了 |
[30:12] | They’re both killers, but they weren’t seen on the same playing field. | 他们都是杀手 却不被一视同仁 |
[30:15] | What else did you find? | 你还发现了什么 |
[30:17] | “An overwhelming area and you never get lost?” | “那么大的地方 你不会迷路吗” |
[30:20] | Then the answer to this question, | 然后问题的回答是 |
[30:22] | “I do my research. It’s not so random when you know the area.” | “我做好了研究 只要熟悉那里 就不觉得乱了” |
[30:26] | “I like Cotton Wood in SGC.” | “我喜欢SGC的棉木” |
[30:29] | -SGC? -He’s talking about Saltgrass Cove. | SGC 他是指盐草湾 |
[30:32] | He told him how to find Meredith Dale. | 是他告诉他 怎么找到梅雷迪斯・戴尔的 |
[30:34] | -Why? -Teaching his student a lesson. | -为什么 -教教学生 |
[30:37] | We understand their relationship, let’s use it against them. | 我们理解了他们的关系 我们以此来对付他们吧 |
[30:41] | Hey, sweetness, make me smile and tell me you’ve got a name. | 亲爱的 告诉我你查到名字 让我笑出来吧 |
[30:44] | Oh, I’ve got scads of them, babe, but none paid for these personal ads. | 我有好多名字 宝贝 但都不是这些私人广告的付款人 |
[30:48] | They went with cash. Totally old-school. | 他们都用了现金 很传统 |
[30:50] | I hate it when they’re smart. | 我恨他们这么聪明 |
[30:52] | Two separate accounts. In good standing. | 两个不同的账户 信誉良好 |
[30:54] | Oh, these guys are good. Thanks. | 他们真厉害 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Garcia says these they covered their tracks. How’s it going in here? | 加西亚说他们掩盖了踪迹 你们怎么样了 |
[30:59] | Reid’s imitating the Hollow Man’s language patterns | 瑞德在模仿空心人的用语方式 |
[31:00] | to send a message to the Mill Creek Killer. | 给米尔溪杀手发讯息 |
[31:02] | He’s offering condolences on losing Meredith Dale. | 他在为失去梅雷迪斯・戴尔一事 表示哀悼 |
[31:04] | Well, if he can’t get to Meredith Dale, he’s going to need a body. | 如果他得不到梅雷迪斯・戴尔 就需要新尸体 |
[31:07] | And he’s going to need it real soon. | 而且很快就需要 |
[31:09] | You guys worried that the Hollow Man’s going to ruin our plan again? | 你们担心计划会再次被空心人搅黄吗 |
[31:12] | He wants the Mill Creek Killer to get caught. | 他希望米尔溪杀手被捕 |
[31:14] | The pupil’s trying to kill the teacher. | 学生想杀死老师 |
[31:17] | I hope you’re close, Reid. | 希望你快好了 瑞德 |
[31:19] | You’ve got less than an hour to meet the deadline. | 离截稿时间还有不到一小时 |
[31:30] | You’ll be surrounded. | 周围都是我们的人 |
[31:33] | I need you to relax as best you can. | 你要尽量放松 |
[31:36] | This guy, he’s gonna want to get close to you | 他会想接近你 |
[31:38] | and he’s going to want to examine you. | 仔细查看你 |
[31:40] | He’s going to want to touch me? | 他会想碰我吗 |
[31:43] | Since you’re a gift and not a marked victim, | 因为你是礼物 不是被标记的被害人 |
[31:46] | he might try to make you his own, but we’re not gonna let him get that far. | 他会想把你变成他的 但我们不会让他走到那一步 |
[31:49] | We need him to get close to confirm he’s the killer. | 我们需要他靠近 以确认他是凶手 |
[31:52] | There’s nothing normal about this guy. Nothing. | 这人完全没有正常之处 完全没有 |
[31:55] | Do you have any questions? | 你有问题吗 |
[31:58] | No, let’s do this. | 没有 开始吧 |
[32:01] | Okay, down you go. | 好 躺下吧 |
[32:09] | Close your eyes. Try to relax. | 闭上眼睛 尽量放松 |
[32:27] | What do you think? Did it sound like the Hollow Man? | 你觉得怎么样 听上去像空心人吗 |
[32:28] | Hopefully the Mill Creek Killer will buy it. | 希望米尔溪杀手会信 |
[32:33] | “Dear Holden, They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. | “亲爱的霍登 人们说 模仿是最大的恭维” |
[32:37] | “Since you were almost in harm’s way, I thought I’d share some art. | “鉴于你差点有危险 我决定分享一件艺术品” |
[32:41] | “Should make you feel better. Here’s my gift to you. Sunny.” | “应该会让你开心些 这是我给你的礼物 桑尼” |
[32:59] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[33:12] | FBI! Get down! Stay down! | 联调局 趴下 别动 |
[33:16] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[33:20] | One down. One to go. | 抓到一个 还有一个 |
[33:31] | Let’s stop right here. | 就停在这里 |
[33:33] | It’s going to be tough to push through this crowd. | 要穿过这么多人可不容易 |
[33:35] | That’s the idea. | 就是要这样 |
[33:36] | We’re getting out. Secure a path to the door. | 我们这就下车 开出一条到门口的路 |
[33:39] | -I hate you! What made you do it? -Killer! | -我恨你 你为什么那么干 -杀人犯 |
[33:42] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么话可说 |
[33:43] | Everyone take a step back. Get back. | 请大家退后 退后 |
[33:49] | What do you have to say to the families of the women you killed? | 你对那些被杀女性的家人 有什么话可说 |
[33:51] | Do you have any remorse for what you’ve done? | 你对你所做的事是否感到懊悔 |
[33:53] | -You’re going to hell. -You deserve to die! | -你会下地狱的 -你该去死 |
[34:06] | I’ve alerted all news outlets | 我已通知了所有新闻机构 |
[34:07] | that we’ll be holding a press conference in 10 minutes. | 我们10分钟后会开新闻发布会 |
[34:09] | -And you have the script? -Right here. | -你拿到稿子了吗 -就在这里 |
[34:11] | Be sure to say exactly those words. | 一定要一字不差地照着说 |
[34:12] | -The wording’s important, JJ. -Relax. It’s not my first party, boys. | -用语很重要 小珍 -放松 这不是我第一次了 各位 |
[34:15] | Gideon, we don’t have much on Mill Creek, | 吉迪恩 我们没多少米尔溪杀手的证据 |
[34:17] | especially if he says he stumbled on the body. | 尤其如果他坚称 他只是偶然发现了尸体 |
[34:19] | -So, what are we going to do? -I’ll go try and do my job. | -那我们怎么办 -我去做我的工作 |
[34:31] | Okay, thanks. Are you comfortable? | 好 谢谢 坐得还舒服吗 |
[34:36] | As comfortable as anyone can be in handcuffs. | 铐着手铐能多舒服 |
[34:43] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[34:51] | I’m Jason Gideon. | 我是杰森・吉迪恩 |
[34:53] | You know we don’t know your name or where you’re from. | 我们不知道你的名字 不知道你是哪里人 |
[34:57] | The only thing we do know is you’re an intelligent, good-looking man | 我们只知道 你是个聪明帅气的男人 |
[35:00] | with an inflated ego, who happens to like killing women. | 自大狂 还喜欢杀女人 |
[35:04] | Well, you had me till that last part, Agent Gideon. | 除了最后一句都对 吉迪恩探员 |
[35:09] | Imagine how shocked I am, considering I haven’t done anything. | 想想看我有多震惊 毕竟我什么都没做 |
[35:13] | I see a woman who I think is in distress in the woods, and I get pounced on. | 我在树林里看到一个似乎遭受了 困境的女人 然后你们就扑上来了 |
[35:22] | The FBI wants to interview you. Talk about your work. | 联调局想跟你谈话 聊聊你做的事 |
[35:26] | We never believed we’d have you in custody. | 我们没想到能抓到你 |
[35:29] | I mean, we definitely thought the Hollow Man would be easier to catch. | 我们真以为空心人会更好抓呢 |
[35:34] | Is that upsetting? | 那让你生气吗 |
[35:36] | I thought the two of you were friends. That you admired each other’s work? | 我还以为你们是朋友 欣赏彼此的作品 |
[35:40] | I don’t know the Hollow Man, but if I did, | 我不认识空心人 但如果我认识 |
[35:43] | I’d say he sounds like an obsessed fan. | 我会觉得他听上去像个痴迷粉丝 |
[35:46] | Is that how you see yourself? As somebody famous? | 你是这样看待自己的吗 一个名人 |
[35:49] | Well, from what I’ve read about the Mill Creek Killer, I’d say he’s an artist. | 就我读到的米尔溪杀手的报道而言 我觉得他是个艺术家 |
[35:54] | The fascination wasn’t completely one-sided. | 痴迷也不完全是单向的 |
[35:57] | You did respond to his ads in the paper. | 你回应了他在报纸上登的广告 |
[36:00] | No one can respect what the Hollow Man has done. | 没人能尊重空心人的所为 |
[36:05] | -He’s got no imagination. -But he’s smart. | -他毫无想象力 -但他很聪明 |
[36:09] | He found Meredith Dale’s body. He… He even told the media about it. | 他发现了梅雷迪斯・戴尔的尸体 甚至还告诉了媒体 |
[36:15] | Whoever taught him, taught him very well. | 是教他的人教得好 |
[36:17] | That’s very true. It just sounds like the student turns on the teacher. | 是啊 但听上去学生跟老师翻脸了 |
[36:22] | No, no, he was protecting him. | 不 他是在保护他 |
[36:24] | Is that what you think the Hollow Man was doing? | 你真以为空心人是那么想的吗 |
[36:25] | Well, what else could it be? | 不然还能是什么 |
[36:27] | Manipulating you? Gaining your trust? | 操纵你 获取你的信任 |
[36:30] | And when he got it, the Hollow Man set you up. | 等你信任了他 空心人就给你下套 |
[36:33] | You were front-page news and now you’ll be a footnote. | 你原本是头版新闻 现在只会变成注脚 |
[36:36] | Hollow Man’s out there, you’re in here and it’s all because of him. | 空心人逍遥在外 你被抓起来 这都拜他所赐 |
[36:39] | Is that what you want? | 你是这意思吗 |
[36:41] | You want me to get angry to help you catch him? | 你想激怒我 让我帮你抓他 |
[36:45] | That is not your problem, sir. | 那不是你要考虑的问题 先生 |
[36:48] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[36:50] | I just have one question. | 我就一个问题 |
[36:55] | If killing those women made you an artist, | 如果杀那些女人让你成为了艺术家 |
[36:58] | the things you did to them after they were dead, | 那她们死后你做的事 |
[37:02] | what does that make you? | 又让你成了什么 |
[37:05] | I mean, really it just doesn’t seem very artistic, does it? | 说真的 看上去不怎么艺术吧 |
[37:10] | You went back. You fixed their makeup, you combed their hair, | 你回去 给她们化妆 给她们梳头 |
[37:14] | and you visited them over and over and over… | 然后一次次回去看她们 一次次… |
[37:18] | I didn’t do that. | 我没那么做 |
[37:21] | If you thought you were famous before, wait until the press gets a hold | 如果你觉得你之前就算出名了 那等着瞧吧 等媒体知道了 |
[37:24] | -of the details of your visits. -You shut your mouth. | -你回去看她们的事时 -你闭上嘴 |
[37:26] | Shut your mouth. I never went back. | 闭嘴 我没回去过 |
[37:27] | You expect me to believe you only killed those women? | 你指望我相信 你只是杀了她们吗 |
[37:29] | -Yes. -That it wasn’t you | -对 -不是你 |
[37:30] | -who kept visiting the corpses? -No. | -一遍遍回去看尸体 -不是 |
[37:31] | We found lipstick in your hand when we caught you. | 我们抓到你时 你手里还有口红 |
[37:34] | -You will not tell anyone that. -Excuse me? | -你不能把这告诉任何人 -什么 |
[37:36] | I said you can never say that. Do you understand? | 我说 你绝不能那么说 |
[37:38] | -You didn’t visit the corpses? -No. | -你没去看尸体吗 -没 |
[37:39] | -No, you just killed them? Yeah. -Yes. | -对 你只是杀了她们 -对 |
[37:43] | Yes, I killed them. | 对 我杀了她们 |
[37:45] | But… But you can’t tell anyone that I went back. | 但你不能告诉人我回去过 |
[37:53] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[37:56] | The women of St Louis can rest easy tonight. | 圣路易斯的女性今晚可以放心了 |
[37:58] | After a long year, the Mill Creek Killer is in custody. | 经过了漫长的一年 米尔溪杀手已被捕 |
[38:02] | This man is highly intelligent and he uses a sophisticated ruse | 此人非常聪明 还使用了高明的诡计 |
[38:06] | when luring these women in public places. | 在公共场合把女人引走 |
[38:08] | The Mill Creek Killer is someone the BAU will want to study | 米尔溪杀手将是行为分析组 会想研究的对象 |
[38:11] | as one of the most complex criminals we’ve dealt with in years. | 他是我们多年来遇到过的 最复杂的罪犯之一 |
[38:15] | Questions? Yes. | 有问题吗 请说 |
[38:17] | What’s the FBI doing about the other serial killer? | 联调局要怎么抓捕另一个连环杀手 |
[38:19] | We have new information about that case. | 关于那个案件 我们掌握了新信息 |
[38:21] | We no longer believe the shootings are related. Yes? | 我们现在不认为枪击案相互关联 请说 |
[38:24] | -Agent Jareau. -What’s the new information? | -让热探员 -新信息是什么 |
[38:25] | We believe they’re isolated incidents | 我们认为案件是相互不关联的 |
[38:27] | and we’re looking into the possibility that the last two were copycats. | 我们还在调查 最后两起是模仿犯所为的可能性 |
[38:31] | Jim Meyers? | 吉姆・迈耶斯 |
[38:32] | Are you referring to the killer who calls himself the Hollow Man? | 你是指自称空心人的杀手吗 |
[38:35] | We believe the person who wrote that letter is nothing but a street thug. | 我们认为写信的人不过是街头混混 |
[38:40] | We have evidence that indicates that the letter was just a prank | 我们有证据表明 来信只是恶作剧 |
[38:43] | to throw us off the investigation of the Mill Creek Killer. | 是为了干扰我们对米尔溪杀手的调查 |
[38:46] | This is no longer a BAU case. | 此案不再由行为分析组负责 |
[38:49] | It lacks a certain sophistication, class. There’s just nothing elegant about it. | 它缺乏城府 格调 毫不讲究 |
[38:54] | But, Agent Jareau… | 但让热探员… |
[38:55] | That’s all the questions we’ll take for now. Thank you. | 我们暂时只回答这些问题 谢谢 |
[39:00] | So we’ve set the bait. Let’s see if he takes it. | 诱饵已下 看他是否上钩吧 |
[39:18] | Place your coins, keys and belts in the basket. Walk this way. | 把硬币 钥匙和腰带放进篮子 这边走 |
[39:25] | Walk this way. | 这边走 |
[39:31] | Step to the side, please. Extend your arms. | 请到旁边来 手臂伸开 |
[39:47] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[39:49] | Give me your weapon, now. | 把你的武器给我 快 |
[39:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:59] | You know, it’s a chance, but if we make it… | 是有机会 但如果我们成功… |
[40:06] | Where is he? I want to see him, right now. | 他在哪 我要马上见他 |
[40:07] | -You tell him the Hollow Man is here. -Get down. Call SWAT. | -你告诉他空心人来了 -趴下 联系特警队 |
[40:13] | He told you to say those things about me, didn’t he? | 是他叫你那么说我的 是吗 |
[40:16] | He told you to use those words? | 是他叫你那么说的 |
[40:33] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[40:36] | I’m no less elegant than he is. | 我才没有不如他讲究 |
[40:37] | -I’m no copycat. -Shut your mouth. | -我不是模仿犯 -闭嘴吧 |
[40:39] | I left you the newspaper. I gave you the Mill Creek Killer. | 我留了报纸给你们 我把米尔溪杀手献给了你们 |
[40:42] | -What else do I have to do? -Go! Get him out of here. | -还要我做什么 -走 带他出去 |
[41:03] | 缅怀受害者 | |
[41:08] | This is the story for tomorrow. | 这是明天的报道 |
[41:15] | “They were our daughters, sisters, mothers and friends.” | “她们曾是女儿 姐妹 母亲和朋友” |
[41:22] | “They have every right to be remembered and memorialized.” | “她们有权被铭记 被悼念” |
[41:35] | They didn’t mention the shooter. | 他们没提枪手 |
[41:40] | He was a nobody who wanted to be somebody by killing people | 他就是个无名之辈 想通过杀人来闻名天下 |
[41:43] | and they didn’t give him that. | 他们没满足他 |
[41:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:50] | Mahatma Gandhi once said, | 圣雄甘地曾说 |
[41:52] | “Remember that all through history, | “记住 在历史上” |
[41:53] | “there have been tyrants and murderers, | “屡屡出现暴君和杀人犯” |
[41:55] | “and for a time, they seemed invincible. | “曾有一时 他们看似不可阻挡” |
[42:02] | “But in the end, they always fall. Always.” | “但最终 他们都会垮台 无一例外” |
[42:10] | Please tell me you haven’t been there for the last four days. | 千万别告诉我 你在那里待了四天 |
[42:12] | I heard you were flying back tonight. | 我听说你们今晚飞回来 |
[42:15] | Heard? How… How could you have heard a thing like that? | 听说?你怎么可能听说那种事 |
[42:17] | This was dropped off today. | 这是今天送来的 |
[42:20] | I appreciate your interest, Agent, but profiling is a speciality. | 多谢你的兴趣 探员 但侧写是种专长 |
[42:24] | We can’t just let anyone who wants to give it a whirl. | 我们不能随便让所有 有意加入的人试试看 |
[42:27] | The I-80 Killer. Co-eds in Indiana? | I80号公路杀手 印第安纳州的大学生 |
[42:30] | Yes, I read it on the plane. | 是 我在飞机上看了 |
[42:32] | They aren’t blitz attacks. This guy’s organised. | 那不是闪电袭击 他很有组织力 |
[42:35] | He’s a white male, early 30s and a smooth talker, | 他是30出头的白人男性 而且很会说话 |
[42:38] | because even after 11 victims, he can still convince educated women | 因为即便已有11人被杀 他还能说服知道有杀人犯逍遥法外的 |
[42:42] | who know there’s a predator out there to get into his car. | 受过教育的女性 上他的车 |
[42:45] | How would you advise the police? | 你会给警方怎样的建议 |
[42:46] | I would stake out The Ranch House, a nightclub in Gary. | 我会监视盖里街的一间夜店 农场屋 |
[42:50] | They have a very popular ladies’ night on Thursdays. | 那里周四的女士之夜很火爆 |
[42:52] | If you look closely, you’ll see that eight out of the 11 victims | 如果仔细观察 会发现11人里有8人 |
[42:55] | went missing on a Friday morning. | 是周五早上失踪的 |
[42:57] | So something gets this creep’s motor running on Thursdays. | 所以因为某种原因 周四会让这人开始躁动不安 |
[43:03] | This isn’t a whirl, Agent Hotchner. | 我不是来“试试看”的 霍奇纳探员 |
[43:06] | I don’t know how the paperwork got screwed up | 我不知道文件为什么不对 |
[43:08] | or maybe you believe my parents pulled some strings, | 或许你以为是我父母动用了关系 |
[43:11] | which they didn’t, by the way. | 但他们没有 |
[43:13] | I belong in this unit. | 我应该加入这个小组 |
[43:15] | And all I’m asking you for is the chance to show you that. | 我只求得到一个证明自己的机会 |
[43:25] | I still need to look into this, so I’m not promising anything. | 我还需要考虑一下 我不能做保证 |
[43:28] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[43:29] | We brief new cases every morning at 10:00 a.m. | 我们每天早上10点 做新案汇报 |
[43:31] | You can see Facilities Management about a desk. | 你可以找设施管理部要办公桌 |
[43:33] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |