Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] His name’s Jack. He’s a soldier and he protects me. 他叫杰克 他是个士兵 他会保护我
[00:20] I didn’t mean to get you mad. Please. I’ll be a good boy. 我不是有意惹你生气的 求你 我会乖乖的
[00:27] Please let me out. 求你放我出去
[00:30] 儿童犯罪组 马里兰州 大学公园市
[00:45] Peter. 彼得
[00:59] Katie. I think Peter’s back. 凯蒂 彼得好像又出现了
[01:03] -Peter? Are you sure? -I just got a new image. -彼得 你确定吗 -我刚发现了新图像
[01:08] The screen name of the sender is Hugz. 图像发送者的账户名是哈格斯
[01:09] He just uploaded this to me. 他刚把这个上传给我
[01:10] Are we sure it’s a new image? 你确定是新图像吗
[01:12] New image. Same boy. Time and date stamped an hour ago. 新图像 还是那个男孩 时间和日期戳是一小时前
[01:14] Are you communicating directly with this “Hugz”? 你在跟这个哈格斯直接沟通吗
[01:16] No, I’m in a chat room. I was just fishing. 不是 我是在一间聊天室 我就是在钓鱼
[01:18] Put him up. 跟他发消息
[01:19] Carl, I need to know where this chat room originated. 卡尔 我需要知道这间聊天室是哪的
[01:21] People, listen up. 各位 听好
[01:23] We have a boy we named Peter a year ago. 我们有名一年前 被我们起名为彼得的男孩
[01:25] At the time he was listed between five and six years old. 当时他被认为是五六岁
[01:28] Instant message Hugz, “VN-HO”. 给哈格斯发消息“赞 龄”
[01:30] 发送至 哈格斯
[01:32] 赞 龄
[01:34] Very Nice. How Old? 很好 多大
[01:37] 彼得・潘 赞 龄 哈格斯 有兴趣吗
[01:40] Very. 相当的
[01:45] 哈格斯 网址
[01:49] Go to the site. 登陆网站
[01:57] -That clock is counting down. -That’s an auction clock. -那可是倒数计时 -那是拍卖计时
[02:00] He’s going to sell Peter. Get me Aaron Hotchner at the BAU. 他要卖了彼得 给我接行为分析小组的亚伦・霍奇纳
[02:10] 40,000 images of child porn are posted every week on the Internet, 每周网上会发布四万张儿童色情照片
[02:13] along with the appearance of 20 new children. 还会出现20个新的孩子
[02:16] The appetite for babies as young as four months old has soared. 年龄仅有四个月大的婴儿的市场 在极速扩张
[02:19] Many of these children have been kidnapped 很多孩子遭到绑架
[02:20] and sold into paedophile rings. 被卖给了恋童癖集团
[02:22] One year ago the same boy appeared on several websites used by paedophiles. 一年前 这男孩曾出现在 几个恋童癖者使用的网站上
[02:27] He was a new face then. 他当时还是新面孔
[02:29] After a massive hunt led by our Crimes Against Children Unit, 儿童犯罪组发起了大规模搜查
[02:32] the boy disappeared. 但男孩消失了
[02:34] Until tonight when SSA Cole telephoned us. 直到今晚 特别督查探员科尔 找到我们 通报了新进展
[02:37] -Katie Cole? -She was in the BAU, right? -凯蒂・科尔吗 -她以前不是行为分析小组的吗
[02:39] One of the first profilers. Clinical psychologist. Brilliant. 最早的侧写师之一 临床心理学家 非常厉害
[02:43] She runs the Crimes Against Children Unit in Maryland. 她是马里兰州儿童犯罪组的负责人
[02:46] -I always wanted to meet her. -Really? I heard she’s a bitch. -我一直想见见她 -是吗 我听说她很贱的
[02:49] Nobody ever called you that, Katie. -没人那么说过你 凯蒂
[02:50] Well, not to my face. -没人当面这么说过
[02:55] The first time I ever saw him, he appeared in a series of photos. 我第一次见到他时 他出现在了一堆照片里
[02:59] I named him Peter. 我给他起名彼得
[03:02] Now, he’s being auctioned off when that clock runs to zero. 现在 计时结束时 他就将被拍卖掉
[03:06] -Auctioned? -His face isn’t pixilated. -拍卖 -他的脸没打马赛克
[03:09] Because the UnSub is confident 因为不明嫌犯相信
[03:10] that we’re not going to be able to identify him in time. 我们无法及时确认他的身份
[03:12] What about the site itself? Can’t we just track its origin? 那网站本身呢 能对其进行追根溯源吗
[03:14] It’s routed through a proxy server in Belarus. 是通过白俄罗斯的 一台代理服务器中转的
[03:17] Even if that government was friendly, 即便那政府配合我们
[03:19] Peter’d be gone by the time we finished the paperwork. 等我们办妥手续 彼得早被卖掉了
[03:21] We don’t need to worry about the paperwork, we have Garcia. 我们不用担心手续 我们有加西亚
[03:24] -Okay, get on that, will you? -Yes, sir. -好 快去办吧 -是 长官
[03:28] So, what happened a year ago, Katie? 一年前到底发生了什么 凯蒂
[03:29] We cross-referenced the images of the boy, 我们对比了男孩的照片
[03:32] talked to known offenders nationwide. 找过国内的已知罪犯问话
[03:34] We narrowed the location down to the eastern United States. 我们把范围缩小到了美国东部
[03:37] We had some suspects in, but the trail went cold. Until today. 我们找过一些嫌疑人来问话 但线索中断了 直到今天
[03:40] With all due respect, Miss Cole, 恕我直言 科尔女士
[03:42] how is this time going to be any different? 这次怎么会不一样
[03:44] We have a starting point. 我们有起点了
[03:46] The location where the image was first discovered. 图像最初被发现的地方
[03:48] A chat room hosted by an independent web company in Cleveland, Ohio. 是一个聊天室 由俄亥俄州 克利夫兰的一家独立网络公司提供
[03:53] And this time I’m bringing you all in with me. 这次 我要带你们一起去
[04:42] Theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, 神学家迪特里希・潘霍华曾说
[04:45] “The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.” “衡量一个社会的道德水平 就看它为孩子做了什么”
[05:03] Well, if it isn’t Dr Reid. 这不是瑞德博士吗
[05:05] Elle? Wow. 埃林
[05:08] Nice haircut. 发型不错
[05:10] Thanks! Yeah. 谢谢 嗯
[05:12] I like your haircut, too. 我也喜欢你的发型
[05:14] -Is that a boys’ regular? -Yeah, it is. -这不是男生标准发型吗 -是的
[05:17] Wait, do you not… Do you not like it? 等等 你不喜欢吗
[05:19] It’s totally you. 很适合你
[05:21] So, you’re okay? 你还好吗
[05:26] I didn’t think you were back until next week. 你不是下周才回来吗
[05:28] -Oh, I got a text message, so… -Then it was a mistake. -我收到了短信 就… -那就是搞错了
[05:32] -Is there a case? -Not until you’re healthy. -有案子吗 -你康复了才有
[05:35] Yesterday I found myself looking forward to watching a soap opera. 昨天 我居然期待起看一部肥皂剧了
[05:38] Which one? 哪一部
[05:39] Please, can you put me back to work, Hotch? 拜托 让我回来工作吧 霍奇
[05:41] The doctor hasn’t cleared you for the field… 医生还没批准你参加外勤
[05:42] -Please, Hotch. -You need more time. -求你 霍奇 -你还需要时间恢复
[05:44] I’ve been out for four months. What I need is to go back to work. 我都离职四个月了 我需要回来工作
[05:51] We’re going to Cleveland. 我们要去克利夫兰
[05:52] Reid’s going to the Crimes Against Children Division. Go with him. 瑞德要去儿童犯罪组 你跟他去
[05:55] -But I can… -Or go home. -但我… -不然就回家
[06:00] I’m all yours, Dr Reid. 我任你差遣了 瑞德博士
[06:12] The image was uploaded to one of our CAC undercovers 图像被上传给了 我们儿童犯罪组的一个卧底
[06:16] fishing in a chat room. 她当时在聊天室钓鱼
[06:17] We try to monitor as many of them as we can, 我们尽量多地监控这些聊天室
[06:19] pretending to be children, paedophiles, whatever works on that site. 装成儿童或恋童癖者 看聊天室的情况了
[06:23] Have you run forensic linguistics on the chat log? 你对聊天记录做过鉴证语言分析吗
[06:25] There might be something to Hugz’s speech patterns. 或许哈格斯的语言习惯里有蛛丝马迹
[06:27] It doesn’t really work that way with Internet talk. 这对网络语言是行不通的
[06:35] Fear of flying. 恐飞
[06:38] Linked to deep-rooted issues of control. 跟根深蒂固的控制欲有关
[06:41] I think better on my feet. 我脚接地时能更好地思考
[06:47] Most of the talk is abbreviated text. 大部分对话都是缩写
[06:49] LOL, laughing out loud. IMHO, in my humble opinion. FTF… LOL 大笑 IMHO 依我拙见 FTF
[06:53] -Face-to-face. -Right. -当面 -对
[06:55] Paedophiles can be divided into two categories. 恋童癖者可以分为两类
[07:03] Situational and preferential. 随机型和偏好型
[07:05] Situational offenders rarely seek out children, 随机型罪犯一般不会主动去找孩子
[07:08] but they’ll take advantage of a situation when presented with it. 但一旦出现机会 他们会把握住
[07:10] Where as preferential offenders 偏好型罪犯
[07:14] actively target children by age group, hair colour. 会主动针对 某个特定年龄或发色的儿童
[07:18] They’ll seek out jobs which give them 他们会去申请能让他们
[07:19] as much access to children as possible. 尽可能多地接触儿童的工作
[07:21] They often trawl around residential neighbourhoods. 他们常在居民区周围寻找目标
[07:24] Hijacking home wireless systems, then communicating with children 劫持家庭无线系统 然后跟孩子对话
[07:27] often outside the very house the child is in. 此时他们常常就在孩子家外面
[07:31] Or they’ll simply use a coffee shop with wireless access 他们也可能利用咖啡店的无线网络
[07:34] to find, locate, and arrange a meeting. 来寻找 定位并安排会面
[07:36] And it’s growing. It’s growing as fast as the Internet. 而且这呈上升趋势 在跟互联网一起扩张
[07:40] They’re getting smarter and smarter 他们越来越聪明了
[07:43] and all the security in the world 全世界的防护系统
[07:44] can’t stop them from coming through our doors. 都无法阻止他们破门而入
[07:47] Hell, the monsters are already in our homes. 那些禽兽已经闯入家中了
[07:51] If he’s had this kid for a year, it makes him preferential. 如果他留了这孩子一年 那他是偏好型的
[07:53] -Definitely. -So, then why is he selling him? -绝对是 -那他为什么要卖了他
[08:00] Maybe, maybe he’s losing interest. Peter’s maybe getting too old, too tall. 或许他是失去兴趣了 彼得可能太大了 太高了
[08:05] Preferential offenders are very specific about their preferences. 偏好型罪犯的口味非常具体
[08:09] And if he can’t sell him? 如果他卖不掉他呢
[08:12] He isn’t going to just let him go. 他不会放他走的
[08:14] Hotch? 霍奇
[08:17] Yeah. -嗯
[08:18] Yeah, I was thinking, shouldn’t we release Peter’s picture to the media? -我在想 我们该不该把彼得的照片发给媒体
[08:20] No! No, no. 不行
[08:22] If this UnSub thinks that we’re onto him, 这名不明嫌犯如果觉得自己被盯上了
[08:24] he may make a run for it and dispose of the boy. 他可能会跑路 处理掉男孩
[08:26] Shouldn’t we assume he does know? 我们不该假定他已经知道了吗
[08:27] As I said, we intercepted this image as part of an undercover operation. 我说了 我们是在卧底行动中 拦截到了这图像
[08:31] These predators have a fairly closed society. 这些色魔有关系十分紧密的社群
[08:34] The way they run these sites gives them the expectation of anonymity. 他们经营网站十分小心 因此自认为不会暴露
[08:38] Right. 好吧
[08:39] Have Reid and Elle check the live feed. 让瑞德和埃林查看实时信号
[08:42] Not just the boy, but everything around him, the room. 不仅是男孩 还有他周边的一切 整个房间
[08:45] See if we missed anything. 看我们是否有遗漏
[08:46] -Okay. -Yep. -好 -嗯
[08:48] Amanda Gilroy. You’re the BAU? 阿曼达・基罗伊 你们是行为分析小组的
[08:49] I’m Spencer Reid, and this is Agent Greenaway. 我是斯潘塞・瑞德 这是格林纳威探员
[08:51] You’re the agent who had contact with the image of Peter? 你是发现了彼得图像的探员
[08:53] This time. A year ago, it was Katie who first identified him. 这次是我 一年前 是凯蒂首先发现了他
[08:57] -You call her Katie? -Everyone does. -你喊她凯蒂? -大家都这么喊
[08:59] She hates to be called Agent Cole. 她讨厌别人喊她科尔探员
[09:01] Make yourselves at home. We just got your warrants approved. 请随意 我们刚批准了你们的搜查令
[09:04] Katie and your team are about to pay a visit to the chat room vendor. 凯蒂和你们团队 这就要去见聊天室的供应商
[09:07] Yeah. 嗯
[09:07] 网络列表服务 俄亥俄州 克利夫兰
[09:09] Well, we’ve been having problems with it. 是啊 我们是有些问题
[09:13] That’s fine. 没事
[09:15] Yeah. 嗯
[09:17] Yeah. One of our main online listing sites is down, 我们的一个主要列表网站下线了
[09:19] but we should be back online in half-hour. -但我们能恢复…
[09:21] FBI. We have a warrant to search these premises. -联邦调查局 我们有搜查令对这里进行搜查
[09:23] Stop what you’re doing right now! 马上停下手头的工作
[09:25] I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. 对不起 我得挂了
[09:27] Can somebody tell me who owns this place? 谁能告诉我这里的老板是谁
[09:32] That’d be me. 是我
[09:33] I want access to your chat room databases. 我要查看你的聊天室数据库
[09:43] It looks like the walls are padded. 墙上似乎有软垫
[09:45] And the dimensions are strange. 而且这尺寸好奇怪
[09:47] -Strange? -It’s like a hall but smaller. -奇怪吗 -就像一条走廊 但更小
[09:49] -A basement? -Uh-uh. I don’t think so. -地下室吗 -我觉得不是
[09:52] Katie just got us access to the original chat room’s database. 凯蒂刚进入了原始聊天室的数据库
[09:55] It’s coming through now. 这就接过来
[10:03] There must be thousands of screen names there. 这里得有上千个账户名
[10:05] All encrypted. 都加了密
[10:06] Yeah, but we’re only concerned about one. 但我们只有想找一个
[10:11] Hugz. 哈格斯
[10:14] This is so typical. 真是太典型了
[10:16] You Feds just can’t help yourselves. 你们这些联邦调查局的就是忍不住
[10:17] You’ve got to pollute the truest form of free expression ever invented. 你们非得污染 史上最纯洁的自由表达方式
[10:20] Agent Morgan, find a chat room of your choice. 莫根探员 随便找个聊天室
[10:23] Your name is Suzy. You’re 12-years-old. 说你叫苏茜 12岁
[10:25] -What are you doing? -Fishing. -你干什么呢 -钓鱼
[10:27] You know, I’ve got rights and so do my clients. 我有权利的 我的客人也是
[10:30] 大家好 我叫苏茜 我12岁
[10:34] 谁愿意跟我聊天吗
[10:41] 你喜欢冰淇淋吗 我可喜欢了
[10:43] That’s the sound of paedophiles 那是恋童癖
[10:44] looking to hook up with a 12-year-old girl named Suzy. 想跟12岁的女孩苏茜约炮的声音
[10:47] You let them run everything through SSL connections 你任由他们通过 离岸国家的代理服务器
[10:49] from proxy servers in offshore countries. 建立加密套接字协议层链接通话
[10:52] So they can’t be identified? 所以无法找到他们吗
[10:54] Not in 12-and-a-half hours. 那需要12个半小时
[10:55] Hey, I’m just a middleman here, okay? 我只是个中间人 好吗
[10:58] What can I do? 我又能做什么
[10:59] There’s a little boy for sale on one of your sites. 你的一个网站上 有个小男孩正在被出售
[11:03] “What can I do” just isn’t good enough. “我能做什么”远远不够
[11:07] Cole was right. Hugz routed through an offshore proxy. 科尔说得对 哈格斯用离岸服务器转接过
[11:10] So, we have no way of tracking him? 我们无法追踪他吗
[11:12] Not if you only track him with this address. 除非你知道他的地址
[11:14] What else do we have? 我们还有什么
[11:16] He used a basic encryption program to hide his payment method. 他用了基本的加密程序 来隐藏他的付款方式
[11:22] And as you know, I’m anything but basic. 你知道 我绝不基本
[11:26] You got to love the money trail a credit card leaves. 信用卡留下的账户记录太棒了
[11:29] Well, well, Graham Rose. 15 Hauser Lane, Richmond, Virginia. 哎呦 格雷姆・罗斯 弗吉尼亚州里士满豪瑟巷15号
[11:32] And check this out, JJ. 看这个 珍珍
[11:34] He used the same card to pay for a web domain. 他还用这张卡给一个网络域名付款
[11:38] Oh, my God. 天啊
[11:46] Gideon, we just found another child being held. 吉迪恩 我们刚发现了另一个 被关押的孩子
[11:48] 少年之爱
[12:12] FBI. 联邦调查局
[12:15] You’re a bad boy. 你真不乖
[12:19] You needed to be tied up, didn’t you? 你必须被绑起来 是吧
[12:25] Let me see you struggle. 让我看你挣扎
[12:28] -Clear! -Push through. -安全 -继续前进
[12:31] Clear. 安全
[12:33] Clear here. 这里安全
[12:35] May I see your bum? 可以让我看你的屁股吗
[12:41] FBI. 联邦调查局
[12:46] Clear. 安全
[12:48] Ready? Go. 准备好了吗 冲
[12:50] FBI! 联邦调查局
[12:52] -What are you doing? -Where is he? -你们干什么 -他在哪
[12:54] Where’s who? 谁在哪
[12:55] 登出
[12:59] It’s clear. 安全
[13:01] It’s okay. You’re safe now. 没事 你安全了
[13:03] Safe? 安全
[13:07] -What’s your name? -Kevin. -你叫什么 -凯文
[13:09] The man who did this to you, is he still here? 扣着你的人 他还在这里吗
[13:11] This is my house. 这是我家
[13:12] Graham Rose is the owner of this house, where is he? 格雷姆・罗斯是屋主 他在哪
[13:16] -No, no, don’t touch that. -Back up. -不 别碰那个 -退后
[13:18] Where is he? 他在哪
[13:19] -He’s gone. -What do you mean, gone? -他不在了 -什么意思
[13:22] He’s just gone, okay? 他就是不在了
[13:23] Graham Rose is your father? 格雷姆・罗斯是你父亲吗
[13:25] Yeah, sure. You could call him that. 行啊 你们可以那么称呼他
[13:28] I just call him a bastard. 我只喊他混蛋
[13:47] Are you scared? 你怕吗
[13:50] Do you think he’s mad at us? 你觉得他生我们的气了吗
[13:54] His father’s been in jail for the last eight months. 他父亲进监狱八个月了
[13:56] In that time Kevin’s been selling the only thing he’s got, which is himself. 在此期间 凯文在出售他仅有的东西 他自己
[14:00] Just like a street hustler. 就像街头妓女
[14:02] Only now the street is the Internet. 但现在网络成了街头
[14:04] And his client base spans the globe. 而他的客户遍布全球
[14:06] Well, this kid definitely uploaded Peter’s video to the chat room 绝对是这孩子把彼得的视频 上传到了聊天室里
[14:08] because it’s still on his computer. 他当时还在用电脑呢
[14:09] Yeah, but not the live feed. -是 但实时信号不是他传的
[14:11] Did he say how he got hold of the video? -他说他怎么拿到视频的了吗
[14:12] He said that it came from one of his clients. 他说是他一个客户给的
[14:14] It was a shared file that had gone around these chat groups. 那是段分享视频 在聊天室里到处传播
[14:17] It’s possible. 是有可能
[14:18] Buyers and sellers routinely trade files 买家卖家经常交易文件
[14:20] because the act in itself is an illegal act, 因为这本身就是违法的
[14:23] which proves they’re not the police. 这就能证明对方不是警察
[14:25] Let’s go see what else we can find out. 我们再去问问看吧
[14:31] Kid, the boy whose video you’ve been sending around to all the chat rooms, 孩子 你在聊天室里到处发的 那段视频里的男孩
[14:35] he’s going to be sold from one paedophile to another. 他会被卖给一个接一个的恋童癖
[14:38] Boo hoo. 那又如何
[14:42] 无效密码 请输入有效密码
[14:43] These are dummy logs. 这是假记录
[14:44] What’s the password to get me into the real transcripts of your sessions? 能让我查看你真实聊天记录的密码 是什么
[14:48] You’re the FBI. You figure it out. 你是联邦调查局的 你自己想办法
[14:49] I know you don’t think so, Kevin, but we are trying to help you here. 我知道你不这么认为 凯文 但我们是想帮你的
[14:52] Help me? What I do is consensual and no one’s getting hurt. 帮我 我做的事是自愿的 又没人受伤
[14:55] Come on, Kevin, what’s the password? Your birthday? Your favourite band? 说吧 凯文 密码是什么 你的生日?最爱的乐队?
[14:59] Kevin, this is prostitution. 凯文 这可是卖淫
[15:02] Well, I’m a minor. I don’t even really know what I’m doing. 我还是未成年人 我都不知道我在做什么
[15:05] Plus, I never leave this room, so no one, no one ever touches me. 再说 我从不离开这个房间 所以没人能碰我
[15:12] Any more. 现在不能了
[15:14] Your father’s been beating you since you can remember. 你父亲自你记事起就在打你
[15:17] At first it was when he was drunk on the weekend, 起初 是一个他喝醉的周末
[15:19] then he was always drunk. 后来他总喝醉
[15:21] You never knew why he was hurting you. 你一直不明白他为何伤害你
[15:24] Why he was so angry. 他为何那么愤怒
[15:28] At night, you’d cry yourself to sleep, 晚上 你哭着入睡
[15:29] hoping someone would come and save you. 希望有人来救你
[15:32] No one ever came. 可没人来
[15:34] You have a chance to be the one who saves someone, Kevin. 你现在有机会去救人 凯文
[15:37] You can be the one who answers him, the one who stops his pain. 你可以给他回应 中止他的痛苦
[15:41] You can’t get to your father, 你无法惩罚你父亲
[15:43] but you can get to the guy who’s hurting this boy. 但你可以惩罚伤害这男孩的人
[15:53] Move. 让开
[15:59] This backs up all my transcripts. 这是我所有记录的备份
[16:02] The screen name for the guy who sent me the file is Mehtevas. 把文件发给我的人的账户名 是门塔九正
[16:04] 门塔九正 对 我还会再来
[16:09] Can you hear me? 你能听到吗
[16:11] Can I get out anytime soon? 我很快就能出去了吗
[16:14] Please. 求你
[16:18] He’s got food and water, a toilet and some toys. 他有食物有水 有厕所 有玩具
[16:21] He never has to leave the room. 他从不需要离开房间
[16:25] That’s it. It’s not a room. 对啊 这不是房间
[16:27] A room has a door. Even a prison cell has a door. 房间有门 就算是牢房也有门
[16:30] There are no windows so he can’t be seen, 没有窗户 不会有人看到他
[16:31] and the walls are padded so he can’t be heard. 墙上有软垫 没人会听到他
[16:33] The UnSub’s anticipating becoming a suspect. 不明嫌犯预料到自己可能会被怀疑
[16:35] So, he’s hidden the boy. 所以他把孩子藏起来了
[16:36] If there are no doors, how did he get the boy in the room? 如果没有门 他怎么把孩子送进去的
[16:39] It’s like a ship in a bottle. He’s built the room around the boy. 就像瓶中船 他围着孩子建了房间
[16:46] How long has Mehtevas been a client of yours? 门塔九正做你的客户多久了
[16:49] Like, six months. 六个月
[16:51] -Where’s he located? -He’s a local. -他在哪 -他是本地人
[16:53] He’s always asking to meet with me, but I don’t do that. 他总叫我去跟他见面 但我不去
[16:56] -Does he know where you are? -Just the city. -他知道你是谁吗 -只知道我在哪个城市
[16:58] -How do you contact him? -He contacts me. -你怎么联系他 -他会联系我
[17:00] Come on, Kevin, 得了 凯文
[17:02] you don’t just sit around here waiting for these guys to look you up. 你不会坐在这里 等着他们找上门
[17:04] That’s no way to run a business. 那哪叫做生意
[17:06] Right now, you’re the only person who can help us find Peter. 现在 你是唯一能帮我们 找到彼得的人
[17:10] What do you want me to do? 你们要我做什么
[17:12] Ask him for a face-to-face. 约他见面
[17:15] No. No way. I don’t do that. I’ve never been out of this room. 不 不可能 我不那么做 我从未离开过这个房间
[17:19] It’ll be fine. He won’t lay a finger on you. 没事的 他休想碰你
[17:21] We’ll be right there, Kevin, the whole time. 我们会一直在旁边 凯文
[17:24] I promise you. 我保证
[17:26] But won’t he be suspicious if I suddenly want to meet with him? 但如果我突然想见他 他不会起疑吗
[17:29] He’s a need-driven offender, Kevin. 他是个受欲求驱动的罪犯 凯文
[17:31] What does that mean? 什么意思
[17:33] If you offer to meet with him, he won’t be able to resist. 如果你提出见他 他会无法抗拒
[17:37] He can’t help himself. 他忍不住
[17:54] 哈格斯 门塔九正 想你了 今天见个面啊
[18:00] You said that he first appeared a year ago, right? 你说他第一次出现是一年前 是吗
[18:03] But he was in a normal room. The pictures didn’t look like that. Here. 但他当时在正常房间里 照片不是那样的 看
[18:15] So, something changed. A stressor for him to lock him away. 所以发生了某种改变 有某种压力源导致他把他关了起来
[18:18] Hey, guys. 两位
[18:21] What is it? 怎么了
[18:22] I’m not quite sure. 我不确定
[18:26] Wait. Do you see how he’s looking off camera? 等等 你看到他没看镜头了吗
[18:28] Someone’s telling him to do what he’s doing. 有人在指挥他做事
[18:30] A bidder. He must want to see him wearing… 竞标者 想看他穿…
[18:34] Wait a minute. 等等
[18:37] That’s a Tadpole shirt. 那是小蝌蚪衬衫
[18:39] It’s a Tadpoles shirt! It’s a wilderness group. 是小蝌蚪衬衫 是一个野外活动团体
[18:41] Like knot-tying, compass-wielding boy stuff. 系绳结 用罗盘 男孩玩的那些
[18:45] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[18:46] I have four brothers, JJ. They all had that shirt. 我有四个兄弟 珍珍 他们都有那种衬衣
[18:48] 捕获流视频
[18:52] Is that numbers on his sleeve? 他袖子上那是号码吗
[18:54] Whoa, whoa, wait, enhance it. Wait capture that image when he turns. 等等 增强画面 截取他转身时的画面
[18:59] See, the badge is torn. 看 徽章被撕掉了
[19:02] It looks like four numbers. What is that? 似乎是四个数字 是什么
[19:04] Three, something, something. Is that a six? 3 什么 什么 那是6吗
[19:08] That’s a unit number. Four digits ending with a six. 那是小组号 四位数 6结尾
[19:11] Nine-hundred-and-ninety-nine possible combinations. 999种可能组合
[19:13] Oh, but a unit number would be registered, right? 但小组号会有登记吧
[19:15] -Already on it, kitten. -Of course, you are. -已经在查了 小猫 -当然了
[19:18] That’s how I roll. 我就是这样的
[19:21] They’re heading to Alexandria. 他们要去亚历山大
[19:22] They want us to look up this address and tell them what’s there. 他们要我们查这个地址 告诉他们那里有什么
[19:29] Plowright. 普罗怀特
[19:30] Alexandria. 亚历山大
[19:33] That location, it’s right outside of an elementary school. 那个地点 就在一所小学门外
[19:38] -Where are you going? -We could be there in 30 minutes. -你去哪 -我们30分钟就能到
[19:40] -You’re not allowed to go anywhere… -Don’t even try it, Reid. -你哪都不能去 -少来 瑞德
[19:47] Hi, Mr Rawlings. 劳林斯先生好
[20:04] Don’t you love that sound? 那声音多美妙啊
[20:07] Excuse me? 什么
[20:11] Children. 孩子的声音
[20:13] Mehtevas? 门塔九正吗
[20:15] You seem nervous. 你似乎很紧张
[20:16] Well, you are Mehtevas, right? 你是门塔九正吧
[20:21] My friends call me Hayden. 我的朋友喊我海登
[20:23] Hey, you’re taller in person. 你真人更高呢
[20:27] What’s the matter? Did I say something wrong? Hugz? 怎么了 我说错话了吗 哈格斯
[20:31] Kevin? 凯文
[20:35] FBI! Turn around. 联邦调查局 转过去
[20:39] -Agent Morgan! -I didn’t do anything! -莫根探员 -我什么都没做
[20:40] Agent Morgan. Take it easy. Take it easy. 莫根探员 别激动
[20:43] We need his cooperation. 我们需要他配合
[20:44] We just want to ask him a few questions. 我们只想问他几个问题
[20:46] Here’s a question? What’s the principal of a school doing 问你个问题 一所学校的校长
[20:48] hooking up with a 14-year-old boy? 为什么要约一个14岁的男孩
[20:50] 海登・劳林斯 校长
[20:53] Let’s go. Put him in here. 我们走 让他进去
[21:00] Okay, I got it. 好 我知道了
[21:01] -Katie. -Yeah. -凯蒂 -嗯
[21:03] Social Services is picking up Kevin at the Alexandria field office. 社会服务部会去亚历山大外勤办事处 接走凯文
[21:05] I’m going to go with him and I’ll be back as soon as I can. 我陪他去 我会尽快回来
[21:13] -You okay? -Yeah, I… -你没事吧 -嗯 我…
[21:17] Yeah. 嗯
[21:20] Hotch, you already got him? 霍奇 你已经抓到他了吗
[21:23] I told you to stay out of the field? 我叫你别出外勤的
[21:24] Yeah, I know, but Reid said that you wanted us here. 我知道 但瑞德说你需要我们过来
[21:26] -What? No, I didn’t! -Yes, you did. -我才没说 -你就说了
[21:27] -I’m sure you didn’t, Reid. -Thanks. -我相信你没说 瑞德 -谢谢
[21:30] The school district has given us permission to search Rawlings’ office. 校区已经准许我们 搜查劳林斯的办公室了
[21:33] I’m on it. Nice one. 我就去 你行啊
[21:48] Principal of a school. 学校校长
[21:50] That’s as much access to children as possible. 有大把的机会可以接触孩子
[21:54] Growing Up Guide for Parents. 《家长的成长指南》
[21:59] He’s got a library of child psychology. 他还大量儿童心理学图书
[22:04] -He’s got a doctorate in it. -Well-prepared paedophile. -他还念了个博士 -真是准备充分的恋童癖
[22:10] -Elle, you notice anything missing? -Computer. -埃林 你发现少了什么吗 -电脑
[22:17] Family man. 顾家男人
[22:19] So, if he does have Peter, he’s not keeping him at home. 如果他真抓了彼得 也不会把他关在家里
[22:26] Elle, this one’s locked. 埃林 这个锁了
[22:31] Here. Move. 来 让开
[22:34] Did they teach you that in FBI school? 这是联邦调查局学校教的吗
[22:38] No, they taught me that in Brooklyn. 不 是在布鲁克林学的
[22:44] I wish you would inform me what exactly I’m being charged with. 我真希望你们能告诉我 我究竟被控什么罪
[22:48] Anything I can possibly stick to you. -我能证明什么都给你算上
[22:49] But I haven’t done anything. -但我什么都没做
[22:51] You’re an educated man, Mr Rawlings. You know you’re in trouble here. 你受过教育 劳林斯先生 你清楚自己惹上麻烦了
[22:54] I believe I just walked outside my school. 我不过就是走出了校门
[22:56] Is that a crime now? 这也成犯罪了吗
[22:57] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[23:03] How could anyone hurt something so… 怎么会有人伤害这么…
[23:06] Pure? 纯洁吗
[23:10] You sent this image to Kevin. 你把这图像发给了凯文
[23:13] Well, that was wrong of me, I know, but I was so shocked. 我知道那不对 但我太震惊了
[23:17] I wanted to try to save this poor boy. 我是想救这个可怜的男孩
[23:20] I thought Hugz… 我以为哈格斯
[23:22] Kevin might know him. 凯文或许认识他
[23:24] That’s why I sent him the link to the website. See if he knew. 所以我才把网站链接发给了他 想问他是否知道
[23:27] Please. You were trying to save him? 得了 你是想救他?
[23:29] Help search his office. 去帮忙搜他办公室
[23:32] I got this. 交给我吧
[23:45] How were you going to save Peter? 你打算怎么救彼得
[23:48] Peter. Is that his name? Peter. 彼得 他是叫那个吗 彼得
[23:53] I wanted to save them both. Kevin, too. 我想救他们俩的 还有凯文
[23:59] Sit down. 坐下
[24:10] 请输入密码登陆
[24:12] Tell me we’ve got something we can nail this son of a bitch on. 告诉我你们有能给那混蛋定罪的东西
[24:14] Not unless we can break the password on this guy’s computer. 除非我们能破解他电脑的密码
[24:17] -Call Garcia. -Take too long. -联系加西亚 -那太慢了
[24:19] Come on, genius, do something genius-like. 来吧 天才 天才一把
[24:23] If this guy does have child pornography on his computer 如果这人的电脑上真有儿童色情片
[24:25] and we type in the wrong password, 我们输错了密码
[24:26] it could trigger a virus that wipes the entire hard drive. 可能会触发病毒 销毁整个硬盘
[24:29] What’s he saying out there? 他在说什么呢
[24:30] He’s a preferential paedophile who claims he’s trying to save them. 他是个偏好型恋童癖者 还自称是想拯救他们
[24:35] Save them? Save them. 拯救他们?拯救他们
[24:53] 门塔九正
[24:56] “Mehtevas.” 门塔九正
[24:59] 门塔九正
[25:03] If you could you get any closer… 能不能再靠近点
[25:04] I can, but it’ll distort the image even more. 能 但图像会更加失真
[25:07] There, see, the edge of his badge. It looks like it says Mount something. 那里 看 他徽章的边缘 似乎是什么山
[25:13] Okay, there are four unit designations all starting with Mount. 好 有四个小组号是山开头的
[25:20] Mount Clements, Minnesota, 2346. 明尼苏达州克莱门茨山 2346
[25:23] Mount Vernon, New York, 2436. 纽约弗蒙山 2436
[25:26] Mount Pleasant, Virginia, 3446. That’s it. Right? 弗吉尼亚州欢喜山 3446 就是这个吧
[25:29] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, good one. 对 很好
[25:40] Mr Rawlings, have a seat. 劳林斯先生 请坐
[25:47] Your laptop. 你的笔记本电脑
[25:52] Yeah, it’s Morgan. Okay, hold on, Garcia. Hold on. 喂 是莫根 好 等等 加西亚
[25:58] This is research. I’m writing a book. 这是调研 我在写书
[26:02] Sit down. 坐下
[26:11] I swear to you this is all just research. 我发誓 这都是调研
[26:13] No, it’s not research. 不 不是调研
[26:14] That’s a hundred years in a federal penitentiary. 这是在联邦监狱坐穿牢底
[26:22] I’d like to make a deal. 我想做个交易
[26:25] No deals. 不做交易
[26:27] All you have is a very, very small amount of good will. 你只能得到很少量的善意
[26:31] Tell me about Peter. 跟我说说彼得
[26:35] I was contacted by the man who’s holding him. 关押他的男人联络了我
[26:38] I didn’t search out this boy. 我没去找这男孩
[26:40] -I didn’t go looking for this. -Give me a name. -我没去找这个 -给我个名字
[26:42] Well, I only know the screen name. It’s “manchild”. 我只知道他的账户名“大孩子”
[26:47] Did you bid on Peter? 你对彼得出价了吗
[26:50] How much? 多少钱
[26:53] $8,000. 八千美元
[26:56] But it was only in order to save him. 但那只是为了救他
[26:58] -Are you the high bidder? -I think so. Yes. -你是最高竞价者吗 -应该是的
[27:01] I was anyway. 至少原本是
[27:03] I’m supposed to go back online and contact him on his website 我本该再上网 去他的网站联系他
[27:06] and get the address. 然后拿到地址
[27:08] So you can inspect the merchandise? 好让你去验货吗
[27:10] Look, this child is being auctioned off and I am trying to save him. 这孩子在被拍卖 我只是想
[27:15] Trying to save him. -救他 -想救他
[27:17] He’d have given you a code, what is it? -他肯定给了你暗语 是什么
[27:19] Come on. -得了
[27:22] I have a family. 我有家庭
[27:23] I have children of my own. I love children. 我有孩子 我爱孩子
[27:25] I would never harm them. 我绝不会伤害他们
[27:27] In your pursuit to save them, 为了拯救他们
[27:30] do you think you could have avoided having sex with them? 你能避免跟他们做爱吗
[27:35] Mr Rawlings, 劳林斯先生
[27:38] the code. 暗语
[27:49] Butterfly. 蝴蝶
[27:55] 门塔九正 没人会出价更高了 我想马上见我的朋友
[28:00] Hey? 嘿
[28:05] Hey, when can I come out? 嘿 我什么时候能出去
[28:08] -I’m being a good boy. -Shut up. -我多乖 -闭嘴
[28:11] …FBI’s Crimes Against Children Unit and local authorities 联邦调查局儿童犯罪组和本地当局
[28:14] have arrested Mark Twain Elementary School Principal, 今天逮捕了马克・吐温小学的校长
[28:17] Howard Rawlings, today, 霍华德・劳林斯
[28:18] in what sources say is a sting operation 据消息源称 这是一起钓鱼执法行动
[28:20] targeting what may be one of the largest paedophile rings 针对的可能是本国史上最大的
[28:23] this country has ever seen. 恋童癖集团
[28:25] Both agencies have declined to comment on the arrest at this time 两家机构目前都拒绝就逮捕做出评论
[28:28] or give any details of the case, 也不肯透露案件细节
[28:30] as it is rumoured to be connected to the investigation 据称案件跟针对儿童色情片集团的
[28:32] of a child pornography ring. 调查有关
[28:34] Experts in law enforcement note that 执法部门专家发现
[28:36] the explosion of social networking sites… 网络社交网站的爆炸发展…
[28:38] Hello, Agent Cole. 你好 科尔探员
[28:42] Parents are advised by advocacy groups… 倡导团体告诉家长们…
[28:44] 网址错误
[28:47] -What happened? -I don’t know. He broke off contact. -怎么回事 -我不知道 他中断了连接
[28:52] What? 什么
[28:56] -What happened? -The entire feed just went dark. -发生了什么 -整个信号都中断了
[28:59] Get Hotch on the phone. 接通霍奇纳的电话
[29:01] We’ve got reporters outside of the school. 学校外有记者
[29:03] This thing is all over the news. 新闻上在对此事大肆报道
[29:04] Oh, my God. That’s why the site went down. He knows. 天啊 所以网站关停了 他知道了
[29:25] She’s sure about this, right? 她能确定吗
[29:27] If Garcia says that Tadpole shirt came from a unit in Mount Pleasant, 如果加西亚说那件小蝌蚪衬衫 是来自欢喜山的小组
[29:30] then I’ve got to believe her. 那我就得相信她
[29:31] She better be. Mount Pleasant’s 60 miles away 她最好确定去欢喜山可是96公里的路
[29:33] and there’s only two hours left on the auction clock. 离拍卖结束只剩两小时了
[29:35] Maybe. 或许吧
[29:37] If the UnSub knows that we’re onto him he may move that clock up. 如果不明嫌犯知道我们盯上他了 他可能提前结束
[29:44] Do you think this guy’s going to panic? 你觉得这家伙会慌张吗
[29:46] I don’t know. Depends on his comfort level. 我不知道 要看他的舒适程度了
[29:48] It may be getting close to auction time, he can wait it out. 拍卖可能要结束了 他可以等到结束
[29:51] I know one thing, I can’t lose Peter again. 我知道一件事 我不能再失去彼得了
[29:54] Well, let’s just hope JJ bought us some time. 希望珍珍能为我们争取到时间
[29:56] Harry, I need a favour. 哈里 我需要你帮忙
[29:58] It’s absolutely all right that you broadcast this. 你把这个发出去绝对没问题
[30:02] We have to bluff this kid’s captor into believing that we’re in another locale. 我们得唬住扣着孩子的人 让他相信我们在查别的地方
[30:05] It’ll buy us time. The kid’s life depends on it, okay? 这能争取到时间 这事关一个孩子的性命 好吗
[30:08] This is the lie. Say the Crimes Against Children Unit 谎言就是 说儿童犯罪组
[30:11] is searching for a boy being held captive in Virginia. 正在搜寻一名 被关押在弗吉尼亚州的孩子
[30:15] He’s approximately four-feet tall. 他大概1米2
[30:17] He has brown hair. 棕色头发
[30:19] Look, we need you to get this on the air immediately. 我们需要你尽快把这播出来
[30:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:24] The FBI has informed us 联邦调查局已告诉我们
[30:25] they are looking for a missing seven-year-old child. 他们在寻找一名失踪的七岁孩子
[30:28] Now, this child is believed to be somewhere 据信该名儿童
[30:30] within the Alexandria area right now. 就在亚历山大市一带
[30:32] A door-to-door search is being coordinated 儿童犯罪组正在协调
[30:34] by members of the Crimes Against Children Unit. 逐户盘查
[30:37] The boy is described as approximately three-feet tall with sandy-brown hair. 男孩近1米高 黄褐色头发
[30:41] Last seen… 最后被见到…
[30:44] JJ, it’s back. 珍珍 回来了
[30:46] We got it back up, Hotch. 网站恢复了 霍奇
[30:49] We got an hour until the auction closes. 拍卖还有一小时结束
[30:57] The site went dark for a few minutes and then came back online. 网站下线了几分钟 现在又恢复了
[30:59] So, he believes the story JJ fed to the media. 所以他相信了珍珍放给媒体的假消息
[31:02] -But we’ve only got an hour left. -Right. -但我们只剩一小时了 -好
[31:04] The Tadpoles are affiliated with a church. 小蝌蚪军由教会管辖
[31:06] When we get to Mount Pleasant, 等我们到了欢喜山
[31:08] Elle and Morgan should go to the church, we’ll take the school. 埃林和莫根去教堂 我们去学校
[31:10] -Peter may be registered there. -That sounds good. -彼得可能在那里登记过 -好的
[31:13] I gave up on him. 我放弃了他
[31:16] A year ago, I gave up on looking for him. 一年前 我放弃了寻找他
[31:18] There were so many other kids. 当时还有好多其他孩子
[31:19] Katie, I’m sure you did what you could. 凯蒂 我相信你尽力而为了
[31:23] Do you ever ask yourself how you make a decision like that? 你问过自己怎么能做出那样的决定吗
[31:26] How do you come to the conclusion 你要怎么决定
[31:27] that it’s time to move on to the next kid? 该去找下一个孩子了
[31:29] How… How do you give yourself that kind of permission? 你要怎么允许自己
[31:33] What’s happened to that boy in the year I stopped looking for him? 我不再找他那一年里 那男孩都遭遇了什么
[31:50] Do you recognise him? 你认得他吗
[31:52] I can’t say that I do. 不认得
[31:53] But you’re certain that this shirt came from this unit of the Tadpoles, right? 但你确定那衬衣是 小蝌蚪军的这个小组的
[31:57] It disbanded six months ago. 这个小组六个月前解散了
[32:00] -Before I took over the congregation. -Why? -那是我接管会众之前了 -为什么
[32:03] I was told there wasn’t enough interest. Only a few boys participated. 我被告知参与度不够 只有几个男孩参加了
[32:11] Do you have the records of those who did participate? 你们有那些参与儿童的记录吗
[32:13] How could anyone do this to a child? 怎么会有人这样伤害一个孩子
[32:18] We need to find this boy. 我们得找到他
[32:20] The records? 记录?
[32:21] I’m sorry. I don’t think so. 抱歉 恐怕不行
[32:26] Wait. 等等
[32:28] There may be a photo of the Tadpoles. 小蝌蚪军可能有照片
[32:31] 法维尔小学 弗吉尼亚州欢喜山
[32:37] This boy is in a terrible state. 这孩子的状况好糟
[32:39] But do you recognise him? Please look carefully. 你认得他吗 拜托了 好好看
[32:41] You said his appearance may have been altered? 你说他的样子可能有变化
[32:43] First or second grade student. 一二年级的学生
[32:46] Let me check my records. 我查查记录
[32:51] This may be what you’re looking for. 这可能是你们需要的
[32:57] Yeah, that’s him right there. 对 就是他
[33:00] Is there a name, address, anything? 有名字 地址 什么的吗
[33:02] As I said, there are no records left. 我说了 根本没有记录
[33:04] The church was run pretty sloppily until I took over. 我接手前 教会的管理很松散
[33:06] Let me see that. 我看看
[33:14] His name’s Charlie. 他叫查理
[33:17] This is everyone who registered for the second grade. 这是二年级所有注册的学生
[33:19] That’s a lot of names. -好多名字啊
[33:20] What about the kids who didn’t register? -那没注册的孩子呢
[33:21] Excuse me? 什么
[33:23] Were there any first graders who didn’t register for second grade? 有没有一年级的孩子没注册二年级
[33:25] I imagine there were some transfers. 应该是有转学的
[33:34] Yes. Yes, there were two transfers. 对 有两个转学的
[33:37] -Ashleigh Waters and Charlie Sparks. -Charlie Sparks. -艾什莉・沃特斯和查理・斯帕克斯 -查理・斯帕克斯
[33:42] Does it say where Charlie’s records went? 上面说查理的学籍转去了哪吗
[33:43] His father picked them up himself. -是他父亲亲自接走了他
[33:45] Can you describe the father? -你能形容那位父亲吗
[33:46] -Oh, dear, no. I’d have no idea. -Thank you. -天啊 不能 我根本不知道 -谢谢
[33:49] The end of the school year here is so very hectic. 学年结束时简直太忙乱了
[33:51] We have children from… 我们有好多学生…
[34:06] The name the school has is Charlie Sparks. 学校里登记的名字是查理・斯帕克斯
[34:08] No Sparks in any of the phone directories. 电话簿里没有斯帕克斯这个姓氏
[34:09] Garcia can’t even find a Sparks within a hundred miles for the last 10 years. 加西亚在160公里内 倒查十年都找不到一个斯帕克斯
[34:13] Probably not his real name anyway. -可能根本不是他的真名
[34:14] The school said he may have moved away. -学校说他可能搬走了
[34:17] Then we start over again. We don’t have a lot of time left. -那我们又要重来了 -我们没剩多少时间了
[34:20] You guys, maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way. 各位 或许我们想错了
[34:22] -What do you mean? -The behaviour, it’s odd, right? -什么意思 -这行为很奇怪吧
[34:25] The UnSub apparently listed this kid in school 不明嫌犯还曾让这孩子去上学
[34:28] and the Tadpoles until about a year ago. 去参加小蝌蚪军 直到大概一年前
[34:29] At that point, he had pictures of him online in a regular-looking room, 那之前 他发到网上的照片里 他还在普通房间里
[34:33] but, now, he’s in a prison-like room with no windows, no doors. 但现在却变成了监狱一样的房间 没窗 没门
[34:36] Completely hidden. 完全隐藏了起来
[34:37] Preferential paedophiles don’t change overnight. 偏好型恋童癖者不会一夜改变
[34:39] So, what happened a year ago to make him change his behaviour so much? 所以一年前发生了什么事 导致他的行为大变
[34:42] Fear. 恐惧
[34:45] Katie, you almost caught him. 凯蒂 你差点抓到了他
[34:47] You probably talked to him. The UnSub’s in your records. 你可能跟他谈过话 你的记录里有他的信息
[35:02] Guys, we just ran out of time. 各位 时间到了
[35:05] 拍卖结束
[35:09] 拍卖结束
[35:13] 拍卖结束
[35:35] Jack! 杰克
[35:37] Jack! 杰克
[35:39] Jack! 杰克
[35:52] Jack? 杰克
[35:57] I never really had a good suspect. 我一直就没找到真正的嫌疑人
[35:58] I only did some general interviews with child offenders on the East coast. 我只是大体盘问了东海岸的 儿童性侵犯者
[36:02] One of them was the right guy. 其中就有他
[36:03] Amanda, hey, I need you to pull all the original files on Peter’s case. 阿曼达 调出彼得案子的全部原始案卷
[36:09] Somewhere in my office. Try my desk. 有些在我办公室 去我桌里看看
[36:11] I need the names of everyone I interviewed. 我需要所有我盘问过的人的姓名
[36:14] Have her call Penelope Garcia at the BAU. 叫她联系行为分析小组的 佩内洛普・加西亚
[36:16] She’ll be able to tell us if we can cross any off. 她能告诉我们如何排除
[36:18] You got it? Thanks. 听到了吗 谢谢
[36:26] -You still there? -Yeah. -你还在吗 -嗯
[36:28] Okay. 好
[36:31] Oh. 哦
[36:38] Oh, oh, oh. Got it, got it, got it. 找到了
[36:41] Okay, Frank Portwell, DOB, 11 April,1962. 好 弗兰克・波特维尔 出生日期1962年4月11日
[36:47] Doing 12 years in Westover Prison. 正在韦斯托弗监狱服12年刑期
[36:49] Okay, Martin DeVries, DOB, 20 November, 70. 好 马丁・德夫莱斯 出生日期1970年11月20日
[36:52] I’ve got a death certificate for him. Shot on the street last January. 查到了他的死亡证明 去年1月在街头被枪杀
[36:55] All right. 好
[36:57] Michael Earlson, DOB, 16 January, 64. 迈克尔・厄尔森 出生日期1964年1月16日
[37:18] Garcia, you’re sure? 加西亚 你确定吗
[37:20] Okay, no, no, I got it all. I got it all. All right, thanks, baby. You’re the best. 好 不 我都记下了 好 谢谢 宝贝 你最棒了
[37:26] All right, guys, listen up. We might have something. 好 各位 听好 我们可能有发现
[37:28] Twelve men were interviewed, eight are back in prison, one is dead, 12个男人接受了盘问 8个又回监狱了 1个死了
[37:32] one lives in California, 1个住在加州
[37:33] and two have last known addresses within 10 minutes of us. 2个人的最后已知地址 离此地就10分钟路程
[37:36] A Patrick Forest and a Michael Earlson. 一位是帕特里克・弗雷斯 一位是迈克尔・厄尔森
[37:39] Patrick Forest isn’t smart enough to have put this all together. 以帕特里克・弗雷斯的脑子 没有能力组织这种事
[37:42] -What about Michael Earlson? -Definitely. -那迈克尔・厄尔森呢 -绝对能做到
[38:39] Where you going? Do something now, punk. Don’t move. 你去哪 你动试试 混蛋 别动
[39:03] Oh, God. 天啊
[39:11] Oh, God. 天啊
[39:14] Daddy? 爸爸
[39:15] -It’s okay. It’s okay. -Daddy! -没事了 -爸爸
[39:20] You’re safe now. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. 你安全了 有我呢
[39:22] Where’s Daddy? 爸爸呢
[39:25] I know. 我知道
[39:33] You think about it. 你想想吧
[39:46] Peter’s real name is Dustin Powers. 彼得的真名是达斯汀・鲍尔斯
[39:48] He abducted him in Newark, New Jersey, when he was one. 他在新泽西州纽瓦克绑架了他 他当时才一岁
[39:55] Sometimes it seems there’s no punishment enough. 有时似乎怎么惩罚他们都不够
[39:59] JJ traced his mother. 珍珍找到了他的妈妈
[40:02] -She’s on her way. -Okay. -她就来了 -好
[40:07] You know, Katie, no one’s ever done the job you’re doing 凯蒂 这份工作
[40:09] as long as you’ve been doing it. 没人比你干得更久了
[40:15] I know. 我知道
[40:19] Maybe it’s time to get out. 或许该退出了
[40:22] I don’t know if I can any more. 我不知道我能不能做得到
[40:35] I just can’t thank you all enough. 我太感激你们了
[40:37] Remember what I told you. 记住我说的
[40:39] He doesn’t know who you are, and you can say hello, 他不知道你是谁 你可以打招呼
[40:42] but don’t say anything about being his mother. 但别说你是他妈妈
[40:44] That’ll just scare and confuse him. All right. -那只会让他惶恐 迷惑 -好
[40:47] -It’s going to be a long process. -I understand. -这会是个漫长的过程 -我理解
[40:50] He’s this way. 他在这边
[41:31] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[41:34] His name’s Jack. 他叫杰克
[41:36] He’s a soldier. He protects me. 他是个士兵 他会保护我
[41:43] It’s nice to meet you, Jack. 认识你很高兴 杰克
[41:46] My name is Jackie. 我叫杰姬
[41:49] Really? 真的吗
[41:51] Really. 真的
[41:54] Can I see Jack? 我能看看杰克吗
[41:59] Be careful. 小心点
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme