时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Criminal Minds… | |
[00:01] | -Male and female, right? -Elle, two weeks of pure heaven. | -男的和女的都有吧 -埃林 两周的天堂之旅 |
[00:04] | Do not call me for anything. | 什么事都别联系我 |
[00:05] | Have a great time. You all deserve a break. | 好好玩 你们都该休息一次了 |
[00:07] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎来天堂 |
[00:08] | Your resort is beautiful. | 你的度假村太美了 |
[00:09] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[00:10] | He said there had been a murder in Room 19. | 他说19号房发生了凶杀案 |
[00:14] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[00:15] | Where’s the victim’s head? | 被害人的头呢 |
[00:16] | I’m here on vacation. | 我是来度假的 |
[00:17] | Someone sent you a head? From Jamaica. | -有人寄了颗头给你吗 -从牙买加寄出的 |
[00:19] | Morgan and Elle are in Jamaica right now. | 莫根和埃林现在就在牙买加 |
[00:21] | …that Agent Greenaway wasn’t even here when this man was killed. | 此人被杀时 格林纳威探员甚至还没来到这里 |
[00:23] | How did he know where we were? | 他怎么知道我们在哪的 |
[00:24] | A man came to the door with something he said you would need right away. | 有个男人上门 送来一件他说你马上就要用到的东西 |
[00:27] | He came to the door? | 他上门了吗 |
[00:28] | I was playing a game yesterday. | 我昨天在玩游戏 |
[00:30] | The hacker could have gotten into my computer first. | 黑客可能先入侵了我的电脑 |
[00:32] | I have far less protection on my own laptop. | 我自己的笔记本电脑的防护少多了 |
[00:35] | How could you be that stupid? | 你怎么能那么蠢 |
[00:36] | -I found him. -You what? | -我找到他了 -什么 |
[00:38] | I know who he is, the hacker. His name is Giles. | 我知道他是谁了 那个黑客 他叫吉尔斯 |
[00:40] | You know now you’re on a quest. | 你现在知道自己在执行任务 |
[00:41] | A young girl’s life depends on the successful completion of it. | 能不能完成 将关乎一个年轻女孩的生命 |
[00:47] | The one rule is, only the members of your team may participate in the quest. | 唯一的规则是 只有你们团队的成员能参与任务 |
[00:52] | He’s given us all the clues needed to complete this quest, | 他把完成任务所需的线索都给我们了 |
[00:55] | including this book code. | 包括这份书码 |
[00:56] | Each one of these sets of numbers represents a particular word. | 每组数字都代表了特定的词语 |
[00:59] | Yeah, but from what book? | 但来自哪本书呢 |
[01:00] | JJ, get some reporters here as soon as possible. | 珍珍 尽快叫些记者来 |
[01:02] | Didn’t he say that we had to keep this within the team? | 他不是叫我们 把事情控制在团队范围内吗 |
[01:05] | We’re looking for this man… | 我们在寻找此人… |
[01:06] | No, no! I specifically said no outsiders. | 不 我特别说过 不能让外人参与 |
[01:09] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[01:11] | -Anderson, take Greenaway home. -Yes, sir. | -安德森 带格林纳威回家 -是 长官 |
[01:12] | Get some sleep. | 去好好睡一觉吧 |
[01:14] | I told you there was one rule. | 我说了 只要一条规则 |
[01:16] | One rule! | 就一条规则 |
[01:21] | “The defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body. | “头脑的缺陷和问题 就如身上的伤口” |
[01:25] | “After all imaginable care has been taken to heal them up, | “哪怕用尽手段去修复它们” |
[01:29] | “still there will be a scar left behind.” | “也总会留下伤疤” |
[01:32] | French writer Fran?ois La Rochefoucauld. | 法国作家弗朗索瓦・德・拉罗什富科 |
[01:35] | There were rules! | 我立了规矩 |
[01:41] | Sir? I thought you’d want to know we identified the girl in the video. | 长官 您可能想知道 我们已确认了视频里女孩的身份 |
[01:45] | -Rebecca Bryant. -Leave it on the desk. | -丽贝卡・布莱恩特 -放在桌上吧 |
[02:07] | Reid, how many books do you think are published in a year? | 瑞德 一年能有多少本书出版 |
[02:09] | In the whole world? Thousands. | 全世界吗 数以千计 |
[02:12] | Great, and all we got to do is find one. | 好啊 我们只需要找到其中一本 |
[02:16] | You know, I can see this UnSub getting our phone numbers | 我能想象不明嫌犯通过 |
[02:18] | and addresses from the Bureau personnel files, but, come on, man. | 局里的人事档案拿到我们的电话号码 和地址 但拜托 |
[02:21] | It really says in there that Gideon digs Nellie Fox? | 上面难道真会写着吉迪恩 喜欢奈利・福克斯吗 |
[02:24] | Or that JJ collects butterflies? | 或是珍珍收集蝴蝶 |
[02:26] | I didn’t even know these things about us. | 我都不知道大家的这些事 |
[02:28] | “Never would it be night, but always clear day to any man’s sight.” | “永无黑夜 天光明媚 人尽可见” |
[02:32] | Reid, not again with the poem from the music box, please. | 瑞德 别再读那首音乐盒里的诗了 |
[02:35] | There’s something familiar about it. I think I’ve heard it somewhere before. | 我觉得有些熟悉 我以前可能在哪听过 |
[02:39] | I thought you had a photographic memory. | 你不是过目不忘吗 |
[02:40] | Eidetic memory. And that’s primarily related to things I read. | 是超强记忆力 而且主要是针对我读过的东西 |
[02:43] | Like I said, this is something I think I’ve heard. | 我说了 我觉得这是我听到过的 |
[02:45] | -Which leaves us… -Nowhere, that’s where it leaves us. | -那么… -我们还是毫无进展 |
[02:47] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[02:49] | How would we proceed if we didn’t have all these clues? | 如果我们没有这些线索 怎么查案 |
[02:52] | -What’s the first thing we’d look at? -Victimology. | -我们首先会考虑什么 -被害人特征 |
[02:55] | Why this particular victim in this particular place at this particular time? | 为什么是这个被害人 为什么在这里 为什么是这时候 |
[02:58] | -We have a victim, don’t we? -Rebecca Bryant. | -我们有受害者 是吧 -丽贝卡・布莱恩特 |
[03:01] | She’s missing out of South Boston, Virginia. | 她从弗吉尼亚州南波士顿失踪了 |
[03:04] | You can get there in a few hours if you hurry. Take JJ. | 走快点 几小时就能赶到 带上珍珍 |
[03:06] | Find out everything there is to know about this girl. | 了解关于这姑娘的一切 |
[03:08] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[03:09] | Been letting him lead us around like he’s something more than he is. | 我们一直任由他牵着我们走 好像他多了不起 |
[03:11] | He’s just another UnSub. I’ll start putting together a profile. | 他也只是个不明嫌犯 我会开始建立侧写 |
[03:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[03:15] | Just keep working on this. If anybody can put it together, you can. | 继续研究这个 如果有人能研究出来 就是你了 |
[03:41] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[03:48] | Anderson? Where’s Agent Greenaway? | 安德森 格林纳威探员呢 |
[03:51] | -Sir? -I told you to take her home. | -长官 -我不是叫你带她回家吗 |
[03:53] | I dropped her off half an hour ago. | 我半小时前就把她送到家了 |
[03:55] | “Take her home” does not mean, “Drop her off.” | “带她回家”不是“送她到家” |
[03:57] | We’re dealing with an UnSub who has all of our personal information, | 这名不明嫌犯掌握了 我们所有人的个人信息 |
[04:00] | including our home addresses. Get back over there now. | 包括我们的家庭住址 马上再回去 |
[04:02] | -But… -Now! | -但… -马上 |
[04:12] | -Agent Greenaway? -Yes? | -格林纳威探员吗 -是 |
[04:15] | Case file, please. | 请出示案卷 |
[04:18] | -How did I get here? -I’m sorry, ma’am. | -我怎么到这里的 -抱歉 女士 |
[04:20] | Without a case file, you’ll have to get off. | 没有案卷的话 你只能下飞机了 |
[04:23] | The rules are very… | 规则很… |
[04:24] | Clear! | 离手 |
[04:30] | She’s back. | 她恢复心跳了 |
[04:31] | Okay, get a large bore going. | -好 给她输液 |
[04:32] | I’m on it. | -这就来 |
[04:33] | If we don’t get this pressure up, | 如果不把血压升上去 |
[04:35] | we’re gonna lose her again. Permanently. | 她还会再死过去 这次就活不回来了 |
[04:38] | 规则 | |
[05:15] | 可能的书名 | |
[05:18] | Thousands of books published every year. | 每年要出版上千本书 |
[05:23] | This is impossible. | 这简直不可能 |
[05:29] | Year. Every year. | 对了 每年 |
[05:36] | “1963.” | 1963年 |
[05:43] | -Agent Hotchner? -Yes? | -霍奇纳探员吗 -是 |
[05:45] | The delivery guy’s on the way up. | 那个快递员正要上来 |
[05:46] | -The one from the press conference. -Thank you. | -新闻发布会找的那个 -谢谢 |
[05:53] | The book has to be the right volume and the right publication date | 那本书必须是正确的卷数 正确的出版日期 |
[05:56] | -or the code won’t work, right? -Okay. | -不然就无法解码 是吧 -对 |
[05:58] | Now, when you talk about Nellie Fox, it’s in regards to the 1959 White Sox. | 你提到奈利・福克斯时 说的是1959年的白袜队 |
[06:01] | That’s the year that’s important to you, | 那才是对你有意义的年份 |
[06:03] | but, for some reason, this is a 1963 card. | 但不知为何 这张卡是1963年的 |
[06:07] | Well, maybe he couldn’t find a ’59. | 或许他找不到59年的 |
[06:08] | You think a pale clouded yellow butterfly was easy to find, | 你觉得纹黄蝶就会好找了吗 |
[06:11] | or a music box that specifically plays the Trout Quintet? | 或是刚好演奏《鳟鱼五重奏》的 音乐盒 |
[06:15] | So a book published in 1963. | 所以那本书是1963年出版的 |
[06:17] | It has to be. Maybe. | 肯定是的 可能吧 |
[06:20] | The guy who delivered that puzzle to my house just turned himself in. | 把谜语送到我家的人刚来自首了 |
[06:30] | You delivered a package to my house yesterday. | 你昨天往我家送了个包裹 |
[06:33] | -Look, do I need a lawyer here? -Late in the day, to my wife. | -我需要律师吗 -是在下午 送到我妻子手里的 |
[06:37] | I guess I could check my logs. | 我可以查查记录 |
[06:38] | You know exactly which delivery we mean. | 你很清楚我们指的是哪一份快递 |
[06:42] | Look, this guy comes up to me on the street with a package. | 有个人在街上找上我 拿着个包裹 |
[06:45] | He says it only needs to go a few miles and that a girl’s life depended on it. | 他说我走几公里就到 而且事关一个姑娘的性命 |
[06:49] | And you didn’t find that suspicious? | 你就不觉得这可疑吗 |
[06:51] | He said a girl’s life depended on it, man. | 他说事关一个姑娘的性命啊 |
[06:53] | I wasn’t going to take no chances with something like that. | 我不会拿这种事冒险 |
[06:55] | I see. So you’re a humanitarian here, then? | 这样啊 你还挺人道咯 |
[06:58] | Yeah, guess you could say that. | 对 可以这么说吧 |
[07:10] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:13] | Thousand. Cash. Seriously, do I need a lawyer? | 上千 现金 说真的 我需要律师吗 |
[07:20] | This guy is infuriatingly good. | 这人厉害得让人生气 |
[07:22] | He routed his IP through major corporations, crisscrossed it | 他通过大企业跳转了IP地址 |
[07:24] | through countries, bounced it off satellites… | 跨越过境 转换卫星… |
[07:26] | I thought you already tracked the hacker. | 你不是追踪到黑客了吗 |
[07:27] | No, I only found what he wanted me to find, | 不 我找到的是他要我找到的 |
[07:29] | the apartment where Giles was dead. | 吉尔斯死的那间公寓 |
[07:31] | Reid, a hacker capable of getting into my systems | 瑞德 能入侵我的系统的黑客 |
[07:33] | is going to have amazingly sophisticated equipment. | 肯定有相当高级的设备 |
[07:35] | Did Giles’ apartment have that? | 吉尔斯的公寓里有那个吗 |
[07:36] | -He didn’t have a couch. -Exactly. | -他连沙发都没有 -是啊 |
[07:38] | Giles was a smoke screen I should have seen through, | 吉尔斯只是烟幕弹 我早该看穿的 |
[07:41] | but now I have this glorious programme I wrote | 但我现在写了个很棒的程序 |
[07:44] | tracking the hacker through his other identity. | 通过黑客的其他身份追踪他 |
[07:48] | 尼夫爵士 | |
[07:49] | Sir Kneighf. | 尼夫爵士 |
[07:51] | “K-N-E-I-G-H-F?” | 这个拼写 |
[07:55] | That’s an odd spelling. | 好奇怪 |
[07:59] | Do you need something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah, is there a database which lists | 有 有数据库列出 |
[08:03] | all the books published in a given year? | 某一年出版过的所有书吗 |
[08:05] | Individual publishers have lists, | 各个出版商有自己的清单 |
[08:07] | but I don’t think there’s anything like a master one. | 但应该没有总清单 |
[08:08] | Plus, it would depend upon the year because the further back you go, | 而且还要看是哪年 因为越往前 |
[08:10] | the less likely there’ll be any database at all. | 越不可能有数据库 |
[08:12] | 1963. | 1963年呢 |
[08:14] | Yeah, okay, that would be an example of extremely less likely. | 好吧 这就叫极其不可能了 |
[08:18] | Could you do me a favour? | 你可以帮我个忙吗 |
[08:19] | Type something into a search engine for me. | 帮我搜个东西 |
[08:21] | “Never would it be night, but always clear day to any man’s sight.” | “永无黑夜 天光明媚 人尽可见” |
[08:28] | Okay, that’s from a poem. The Parliament of… | 是来自一首诗 叫什么议会… |
[08:30] | Fowls! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Chaucer. My mom used to read me that. | 《百鸟议会》对 乔叟的 我妈妈给我读过这个 |
[08:35] | It’s widely considered as the first Valentine’s poem. | 它被广泛视为第一首情诗 |
[08:38] | Your mom read you Valentine’s poems? Hello, therapy. | 你妈妈给你读情诗吗 哎呦 某人需要心理治疗 |
[08:43] | Chaucer. Chaucer. Parliament of Fowls. | 乔叟《百鸟议会》 |
[08:48] | Fowls. Parliament of Fowls. Chaucer. | 鸟《百鸟议会》乔叟 |
[08:50] | It has to be at least 283 pages long. The poem has to be long. | 要至少有283页 但诗可没那么长 |
[08:55] | Something published in1963. | 是1963年出版的 |
[08:58] | A butterfly indigenous to Great Britain. Why? | 原产于英国的蝴蝶 为什么 |
[09:01] | Something born… Something from Great Britain. | 出生在…来自英国的 |
[09:05] | Medieval. | 中世纪 |
[09:07] | Chaucer. Chaucer was Middle English. | 乔叟 乔叟说中世纪英语 |
[09:10] | Middle English spelling of the word “fowls.” F-O-W-L-E-S. | 中世纪的英语拼写 不是现在这样 |
[09:15] | There was a contemporary British author, Fowles. John Fowles. | 有一位当代英国作家 叫福尔斯 约翰・福尔斯 |
[09:19] | Will you type it into a search engine? | 你可以搜索一下吗 |
[09:22] | He wrote The Magus. He wrote The French Lieutenant’s Woman. | 他写了《魔术师》 《法国中尉的女人》 |
[09:25] | Anything in 1963 published in Great Britain? | 1963年在英国出版过什么吗 |
[09:27] | The Collector. | 《收藏家》 |
[09:29] | Collector. Baseball cards, skeleton keys, music boxes. | 《收藏家》 棒球卡 万能钥匙 音乐盒 |
[09:32] | These are things that are collected. | 那都是收藏品 |
[09:35] | 《收藏家》 | |
[09:37] | Reid. | 瑞德 |
[09:41] | -What did he look like? -I don’t really know. | -他什么样 -我不知道 |
[09:44] | He had a big coat on and a hat pulled down over his face. | 他穿了大外套 还把帽子拉低盖住了脸 |
[09:47] | So you can’t describe him at all, then? | 你完全无法描述他吗 |
[09:49] | Well, the part of his face that I could see was all messed up. | 我能看到的他露出来的脸毁容了 |
[09:52] | He was messed up? | 他毁容了 |
[09:53] | Yeah, scarred, all burned up. | 对 疤痕 烧伤 |
[09:58] | Burn scars. | 烧伤疤痕 |
[09:59] | It could explain the trouble moving. | 怪不得他移动不便 |
[10:01] | We know what the book is. The Collector by John Fowles. | 我们知道那本书是什么了 约翰・福尔斯的《收藏家》 |
[10:04] | -Are you sure? -Not absolutely, | -你确定吗 -还不完全确定 |
[10:06] | not until we see if the code works, but I have four separate libraries | 我们得先看看密码能不能破解 但我让四家图书馆 |
[10:09] | searching for the 1963 edition published in Great Britain. | 寻找1963年在英国出版的那版了 |
[10:11] | Well done, Reid. | 好样的 瑞德 |
[10:12] | Agent Gideon, there’s a call for you on line two. | 吉迪恩探员 2号线有找你的电话 |
[10:15] | He says it’s extremely urgent. | 说有万分紧急的事 |
[10:17] | -Is there a name? -Sort of. | -说名字了吗 -算是吧 |
[10:18] | He calls himself the Fisher King. | 他自称渔王 |
[10:27] | -This could be the UnSub, guys. -Why? | -这可能是不明嫌犯 各位 -怎么说 |
[10:30] | In mythology, the Fisher King is the Grail King. | 传说中 渔王就是圣杯之王 |
[10:32] | “Sir Kneighf,” it’s an anagram for “Fisher King.” | “尼夫爵士”是“渔王”的变位词 |
[10:39] | Fisher King’s at the end of all Grail quests. | “渔王是所有圣杯任务的终点” |
[10:45] | Line two trapped and traced. | 2号线已布置好跟踪 |
[10:51] | Gideon. | 我是吉迪恩 |
[10:52] | What I had to do was not my fault! | 我不得不做的事 不能怪我 |
[10:54] | -Excuse me? -It was distasteful and barbaric! | -什么 -那令人不快 十分野蛮 |
[10:59] | -Who is this? -No one else had to be hurt! | -你是谁 -再没有其他人需要受伤了 |
[11:02] | You call yourself the Fisher King? | 你自称渔王吗 |
[11:04] | I told you there were rules! | 我跟你说了 我有规则 |
[11:09] | I’m actually more interested in exactly how you got all those burns. | 我其实更想知道 你的烧伤疤痕都怎么来的 |
[11:15] | Remember this next time you decide to step outside my instructions. | 下次你决定违背我的指示时记住这点 |
[11:19] | Agent Greenaway did not have to die like that. | 格林纳威探员本不非得那样殒命 |
[11:26] | 埃林・格林纳威 | |
[11:46] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[11:50] | Notify the OR she’s bleeding out. | 通知手术室 她在大出血 |
[11:52] | They’re going to need four units of O on the rapid infuser. | 快速输血机需要四个单位的O型血 |
[11:54] | -Yes, Doctor. -Fight with me here. Fight. | -是 医生 -跟我一起撑住 撑住 |
[11:58] | FBI. One of my agents was just brought in. | 联邦调查局 我的一位探员刚被带来 |
[12:00] | -Agent Hotchner. I am sorry, sir. -Anderson, where is she? | -霍奇纳探员 我真抱歉 长官 -安德森 她在哪 |
[12:02] | I got there just as the ambulance was leaving. | 我到时救护车刚要走 |
[12:04] | -Where is she, Anderson? -They just took her up to surgery. | -她在哪 安德森 -他们刚带她去了手术室 |
[12:06] | -Then she’s alive. -What do we know? | -那她还活着 -我们都知道什么 |
[12:08] | The local PD said someone forced her back door | 本地警局说 有人闯入了她后门 |
[12:10] | and surprised her in the living room, | 在卧室偷袭了她 |
[12:11] | that they were probably laying in wait for her, | 还说凶手可能在屋里静待 等着她回来 |
[12:13] | and after she was… | 她被… |
[12:16] | It appears she dialled 911 herself before she passed out. | 看来是她昏过去前 自己打了911报警 |
[12:19] | Why weren’t we notified? | 我们怎么没被通知 |
[12:21] | The offender apparently took her ID and gun. | 据说凶手拿走了她的身份证和枪 |
[12:22] | The uniform I talked to didn’t even know | 我问那些巡警时 |
[12:24] | she was in the Bureau until I arrived on scene. | 在我赶到前都不知道她是 联邦调查局的 |
[12:26] | Get back over there. This is a federal crime scene. | 马上回去 那是联邦调查局的犯罪现场 |
[12:27] | Nobody touches anything. We process it. | 不要让任何人碰 我们来处理 |
[12:29] | -Go. -Yes, sir. | -快去 -是 长官 |
[12:35] | -Mrs Valez, are you there? -MRS VALEZ: Yes, Dr Reid, I am. | -瓦莱兹太太 你在吗 -是 瑞德博士 我在 |
[12:38] | I have a first edition of The Collector published in Great Britain in 1963. | 我拿到了一本1963年 在英国出版的首版《收藏家》 |
[12:45] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[12:47] | Mrs Valez, I’m going to read you a set of three numbers. | 瓦莱兹太太 我会给你读三个一组的数字 |
[12:50] | The first is gonna be a page number, | 第一个是页码 |
[12:52] | the second, a line number on that page, | 第二个是该页的行数 |
[12:55] | and the third, a word number in that line. | 第三个是该行的字数 |
[12:57] | -Do you understand me? -Yes, I understand. | -你明白了吗 -是的 |
[13:00] | -All right, the first is page 222. -Page 222. Got it. | -好 第一组是222页 -222页 翻到了 |
[13:04] | Line 23. | 23行 |
[13:08] | Line 23. Got it. | 23行 找到了 |
[13:09] | What is the 16th word on that line, Ms Valez? | 这一行第16个字是什么 瓦莱兹太太 |
[13:12] | “The.” | 是THE |
[13:14] | “The.” Great. | THE 很好 |
[13:17] | Page 91, line 11, word 13. | 第91页 第11行 第13个字 |
[13:23] | “Path.” Does that make sense? | 道路 能说得通吗 |
[13:24] | “The path.” No, yeah, yeah, that absolutely makes sense. | “道路”当然 完全说得通 |
[13:26] | All right, please go to page 31. | 好 请翻到31页 |
[13:30] | Orderly needed in Room 452. | 护工请前往452号病房 |
[13:31] | Trap and trace got nothing. | 追踪没查到任何东西 |
[13:34] | UnSub used a disposable cell. | 不明嫌犯用的是一次性手机 |
[13:38] | We got our best CSU team. | 我们派去了 最好的犯罪现场调查组团队 |
[13:39] | If he left anything, a print, a hair, sweat, anything… | 只要他留下了任何痕迹 指纹 头发 汗水 任何东西 |
[13:43] | They’ll find it. | 他们会找到的 |
[13:45] | -I sent her home, Jason. -This wasn’t you. | -是我让她回家的 贾森 -这不怪你 |
[13:48] | I should’ve been clearer with Anderson. | 我该把命令跟安德森说明白的 |
[13:51] | Try Morgan and JJ again. | 再联系一次莫根和珍珍 |
[13:52] | I tried them three times. They’re out of cell range. | 我打三次了 他们不在服务区 |
[13:54] | Well, try them again. I don’t want them to hear about this on the news. | 再打 我不希望他们从新闻上得知 |
[14:00] | She was 16 when she was abducted. | 她16岁被绑 |
[14:02] | She’s 18 now. Her birthday was in August. | 她现在18岁了 她的生日在8月 |
[14:09] | Two years in that little cell. | 在小牢房里关了两年 |
[14:12] | All right, let’s go over this one more time. | 好吧 我们再过一次 |
[14:13] | She took off for school, but never got there, correct? | 她离家去了学校 但没能到学校 是吧 |
[14:15] | Correct. | 对 |
[14:17] | None of the neighbours saw her that morning? | 邻居那天早上都没看到她吗 |
[14:18] | It doesn’t even appear that they canvassed at all. | 他们似乎根本没进行过排查 |
[14:21] | Okay, JJ, I need you to see | 珍珍 你去问问 |
[14:22] | if the originating detective can meet us at the house | 最初办案的警探 能否在她家和我们碰面 |
[14:24] | because there’s just something really funky about this whole investigation. | 这案子的调查太不对劲了 |
[14:27] | Well, I will as soon as we re-enter the world of cell phone service. | 等我们一回到手机信号覆盖区域 我就联系 |
[14:34] | 南波士顿 | |
[14:35] | “通往终点的路 在他的起点开始” | |
[14:38] | “先找到她 平复她早已破碎的心” | |
[14:41] | “她坐在窗边 守护着骑士的秘密” | |
[14:44] | “他可是为了冒险 而总不去见她” | |
[14:48] | -Another puzzle? -It’s a riddle. | -又是谜题吗 -是谜语 |
[14:50] | “Began at his start.” His. | “在他的起点开始”他的 |
[14:53] | “The youngest holds the key.” “Sits in a window.” | “钥匙在最小的那个手里” “坐在窗边” |
[14:56] | “Secrets.” “Adventure.” | “秘密”“冒险” |
[15:05] | Secrets from her knight? | “骑士的秘密” |
[15:07] | “Sits in a window.” | “坐在窗边” |
[15:09] | She calls them your adventures. | 她把那称为你的冒险 |
[15:13] | “Would it be night, but always clear day.” | 永无黑夜 天光明媚 |
[15:16] | Could be bright lights? | 是光吗 |
[15:17] | WOSomeone delivered this to the desk last night for you. | 昨晚有人把这送到了前台给你 |
[15:22] | It’s never night in Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯是不夜城 |
[15:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:26] | I need to be connected to the field office | 请马上给我接离内华达州 |
[15:28] | closest to Las Vegas, Nevada, immediately. | 拉斯维加斯最近的外勤办事处 |
[15:32] | Hi, this is Dr Spencer Reid | 我是斯潘塞・瑞德博士 |
[15:33] | with the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico. | 我是匡提科行为分析小组的 |
[15:36] | Look, I need my mother picked up and brought to Virginia | 我需要有人尽快去接我妈妈 |
[15:38] | in protective custody as soon as possible. | 以保护性监禁的形式送来弗吉尼亚 |
[15:41] | We’re searching for an UnSub who shot one of our agents today, | 我们在找一名不明嫌犯 此人今天还枪击了我们一位探员 |
[15:44] | and I think he might know my mother, and I believe she may be in danger. | 我认为他可能认识我妈妈 她可能有危险 |
[15:48] | Yes. She’s at the Bennington Sanitarium | 好 她在本宁顿疗养院 |
[15:53] | in Las Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯 |
[15:55] | Her name’s Diana Reid. She’s a patient there. | 她叫黛安娜・瑞德 她是那里的病人 |
[16:02] | Diana? There’s someone here to see you. | 黛安娜 有人来见你了 |
[16:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:15] | If there’s anything we can do… Yes, sir. We will. | 如果需要我们做什么 是 长官 我们会的 |
[16:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:25] | That was Hotch. | 是霍奇 |
[16:26] | Don’t tell me. Reid already figured it out, | 别告诉我 瑞德已经破解出来了 |
[16:28] | and we drove all the way out here for nothing, right? | 我们这么大老远白跑了一趟 是吗 |
[16:30] | -Derek. -What? | -德瑞克 -怎么了 |
[16:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:35] | The… The UnSub. | 不明嫌犯 |
[16:39] | Elle was shot in her apartment this morning. | 埃林今早在公寓被枪击了 |
[16:46] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | What are you doing? I’m going back. | -你干什么 -我要回去 |
[16:57] | No, no, no. Hotch said not to. | 不 霍奇说我们不用回去 |
[16:59] | -I don’t give a damn what Hotch said. -Look, Derek, he’s right. | -我不在乎霍奇怎么说 -德瑞克 他是对的 |
[17:02] | There’s nothing we can do at the hospital, okay? | 我们去了医院也帮不上忙 |
[17:04] | But maybe we can find the UnSub through her, | 但我们或许能通过她找到不明嫌犯 |
[17:07] | through the victim’s profile, through Rebecca. | 通过受害者的侧写 通过丽贝卡 |
[17:12] | How bad? | 多严重 |
[17:14] | She’s in surgery. That’s all they know. | 她在手术 他们只知道这个 |
[17:20] | SURGICAL ASSISTANT: Pulse ox, 95%. | 脉搏血氧95% |
[17:24] | Get that line. | 包扎一下 |
[17:28] | She’s flatlining. | -她心脏停跳了 |
[17:29] | Dad, it was hard growing up without you. | -爸爸 没有你 成长的过程好艰辛 |
[17:32] | -I’m sorry. -No, it wasn’t your fault. | -对不起 -不 那不怪你 |
[17:39] | I just missed you so much. | 我就是好想你 |
[17:42] | I’m always with you. | 我一直都在你身边 |
[17:43] | -What’s going to happen to me? -Happen? That’s up to you, baby. | -我接下来会怎么样 -怎么样 那要看你了 宝贝 |
[17:50] | That’s up to you. | 那要看你了 |
[17:53] | -Any word? -Nope. | -有消息吗 -没有 |
[17:56] | I called JJ. I told her we’d call them if anything changed. | 我联系了珍珍 我跟她说 如果情况有变再通知她 |
[18:03] | -What’s all that? -This UnSub’s extremely organised. | -那是什么 -不明嫌犯非常有条理 |
[18:06] | He sounded truly shocked that we didn’t follow the rules. | 我们没遵守规则 他似乎相当震惊 |
[18:09] | He honestly believed we would simply listen to his directions. | 他真以为我们会按他的指示行事 |
[18:12] | He’s delusional. He thinks he’s a mythological king. | 他有妄想症 他自以为是传说中的王 |
[18:15] | But delusion and this level of organisation | 但妄想和如此的条理性 |
[18:17] | are almost mutually exclusive. | 几乎不可能同时出现 |
[18:19] | You don’t meticulously plan contacts in the real world | 要在现实世界里精心布置计划 |
[18:22] | if you’re suffering psychotic breaks from reality. | 就不可能因精神疾病和现实脱节 |
[18:26] | -How is she? -No word yet. | -她怎么样了 -还没有消息 |
[18:29] | -Is the scene processed? -They’re finished. | -现场处理好了吗 -已经处理完了 |
[18:31] | We still have it locked up tight, though. | 我们还封锁着现场 |
[18:32] | -They find anything? -CSU found a partial print. | -有发现吗 -犯罪现场调查组发现了不完整指纹 |
[18:35] | The shooter wrote a message on the wall in the blood, | 枪手用血在墙上写了字 |
[18:37] | and, in one of the smudges, they found a whorl pattern. | 他们在其中一块血污里发现了螺纹 |
[18:39] | They made a lift. They aren’t sure whether it’s enough to get a hit, | 他们进行了提取 不敢确保能匹配到什么 |
[18:41] | but they are processing it now. | 但正在进行处理呢 |
[18:46] | 规则 | |
[18:49] | Rules. | 规则 |
[18:57] | She’s okay. Your mom. | 她没事 你妈妈 |
[19:01] | They just picked her up. She’s flying here right now. | 他们刚接上了她 她正在飞来 |
[19:05] | I forgot she used to always read me this poem. | 我忘了她以前总给我读这首诗 |
[19:10] | -It’s funny, huh? -Funny? | -真有趣 是吧 -怎么了 |
[19:12] | I should have realised this sooner. Nobody knows things like the fact | 我早该意识到的 没人知道像是 |
[19:14] | that JJ collects butterflies except for me. | 珍珍收藏蝴蝶这种事 只有我知道 |
[19:17] | People tell me their secrets all the time. | 人们总把自己的秘密告诉我 |
[19:19] | I think it’s because they know I don’t have anyone to betray them to. | 他们应该是知道 我也没人可泄露他们的秘密 |
[19:22] | Except my mother. I tell her pretty much everything. | 除了我妈妈 我什么都跟她说 |
[19:28] | I don’t think anyone would mind. | 我觉得大家不会介意的 |
[19:29] | Do you know that I write her a letter every day? | 你知道我每天都给她写信吗 |
[19:32] | -That’s nice. -Depends on why I write her. | -好温馨 -那要看我为什么给她写信了 |
[19:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:37] | I write her letters so I won’t feel so guilty about not visiting her. | 我给她写信 这样我就不会对 不去见她那么内疚了 |
[19:47] | Did you know that schizophrenia is genetically passed? | 你知道精神分裂是会遗传的吗 |
[19:59] | All of her things are still right here. We kept it all, | 她的东西还都在这里 我们都保留了 |
[20:03] | everything that was in her room, in case she ever… | 原本在她房间里的一切 万一她再… |
[20:08] | -You said there was a videotape? -Yes, ma’am. | -你说有段录像 -对 女士 |
[20:11] | The man who abducted your daughter sent it to us. | 是绑架了你女儿的男人寄给我们的 |
[20:15] | -You’re sure it’s Rebecca? -Yes, ma’am, we’re sure. | -你确定是丽贝卡吗 -是的 女士 我们确定 |
[20:19] | Ma’am, I don’t mean to impose, | 女士 无意打扰 |
[20:21] | but we’ve had ourselves a really long drive. | 但我们开过来这一路真的好长 |
[20:23] | -You got any coffee? -Excuse me? | -你有咖啡吗 -什么 |
[20:25] | -I’ll come with you, ma’am. -Oh. Certainly. Sure. | -我陪你去吧 女士 -好的 没问题 |
[20:34] | Detective, | 警探 |
[20:38] | I’ve seen kids missing for a decade, | 我见过有孩子失踪十年 |
[20:40] | and their rooms looks exactly the way they did the day that they left. | 他们的房间还是按照失踪那天 原样保存了下来 |
[20:44] | Parents don’t just pack up their kid’s stuff | 父母不会把孩子的东西打包 |
[20:45] | and put them in boxes in the garage. | 放进箱子 存在车库里 |
[20:48] | Parents don’t give up ever. | 父母永远不会放弃 |
[20:50] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[20:52] | This wasn’t exactly a cut-and-dried missing. | 这不是一般的失踪案 |
[20:54] | This Rebecca is no angel. | 这个丽贝卡不是什么天使 |
[20:56] | She was in trouble, a lot of it all the time. | 她是个麻烦精 总在惹麻烦 |
[20:59] | -What kind of trouble? -You name it. | -什么样的麻烦 -什么都有 |
[21:01] | Dope, vandalism, theft, truancy. | 毒品 破坏公物 盗窃 旷课 |
[21:04] | Nobody even blinked when she didn’t show up for school that day. | 她那天没去学校都没人多想 |
[21:07] | She was a part-time attendee at best. | 她也就偶尔去去学校 |
[21:09] | None of that was in the report. | 这些报告里都没写 |
[21:11] | -Now, why would it be? -Because it’s relevant, Detective. | -怎么会写呢 -因为这是相关信息 警探 |
[21:15] | Look, when uniforms filed the initial report, | 巡警提交初步报告时 |
[21:18] | missing persons never did a supplemental | 失踪人口都没进行后续调查 |
[21:20] | because the girl had run away five or six times before. | 因为那姑娘此前已经离家过五六次了 |
[21:22] | She didn’t run away this time, did she? | 她这次可不是离家出走 是吧 |
[21:24] | Well, yeah, apparently not. | 对 看来不是 |
[21:26] | Nobody even bothered to look for this girl for two years? | 两年了 都没人去找过这女孩吗 |
[21:29] | No. | 对 |
[21:31] | Why? Why was she acting out? | 为什么 她为什么这么不乖 |
[21:32] | Was there a problem at home? Was there abuse? | 家里有事吗 有人虐待她吗 |
[21:35] | Abuse? | 虐待 |
[21:37] | From the moment we brought her into the house, | 自我们把她带回家 |
[21:39] | we treated Rebecca like an angel. | 我们就把丽贝卡当天使般宠爱 |
[21:41] | You just said, “Brought her into the house.” | 你刚说“把她带回家” |
[21:43] | When she was five years old, we took Rebecca in as a foster child, | 她五岁大时 我们把丽贝卡领回家 作为寄养儿童 |
[21:47] | and, after a couple of years, we adopted her. | 几年后 我们领养了她 |
[21:50] | Where are her birth parents? | 她的生父母呢 |
[21:52] | Something happened to the whole family. | 他们一家出了事 |
[21:54] | Did she ever talk about it? | 她谈过那事吗 |
[21:56] | I don’t even think she remembered it. She was just a little girl. | 我觉得她应该都不记得 她当时还太小 |
[21:59] | So her name hasn’t always been Bryant? | 所以她并不是一直姓布莱恩特 |
[22:02] | No. It was Garner. | 对 原本姓加纳 |
[22:06] | Rebecca Garner. | 丽贝卡・加纳 |
[22:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:12] | I brought your dinner. It’s chicken. | 我给你拿晚餐来了 鸡肉 |
[22:16] | I’m sick. I need a doctor. | 我病了 我需要医生 |
[22:19] | -You like chicken. -No. No. | -你喜欢鸡肉 -不 |
[22:23] | -Just take the chains off me. Please. -No, you’ll try to escape. | -给我解开镣铐吧 求你 -不行 你会企图逃跑的 |
[22:26] | No, I won’t. I promise. | 不 我不会 我保证 |
[22:29] | I’ll be back for your tray in half an hour. | 我半小时后回来拿托盘 |
[22:33] | Why don’t you just kill me, you son of a bitch? | 你干吗不直接杀了我 你个混蛋 |
[22:38] | Because I love you too much, Rebecca. | 因为我太爱你了 丽贝卡 |
[22:58] | -Garcia. -Hey, it’s Morgan. | -加西亚 -喂 是莫根 |
[23:00] | Derek, what do you need? | 德瑞克 你需要什么 |
[23:01] | Garcia, I need information on an adoption. | 加西亚 我需要一宗领养的信息 |
[23:03] | -Name? -Adopted name is Rebecca Bryant. | -姓名 -被领养后叫丽贝卡・布莱恩特 |
[23:05] | -Birth name is Garner. -Where? | -原名是加纳 -地点 |
[23:07] | Somewhere around South Boston, Virginia, 13 years ago. | 在弗吉尼亚州南波士顿一带 13年前 |
[23:11] | -Nothing. -Nothing? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[23:13] | I’ll try just the name with a wider search. | 我用这个名字扩大搜索看看 |
[23:16] | Okay, there’s a Rebecca Garner | 好 有个丽贝卡・加纳 |
[23:18] | who was adopted by a Mr and Mrs Joseph Bryant | 被乔瑟夫・布莱恩特夫妇领养 |
[23:21] | on December 4th, 1993, in Clark County, Nevada. | 时间是1993年12月4日 在内华达州克拉克郡 |
[23:25] | Wait. Nevada? | 等等 内华达州吗 |
[23:26] | -That’s what it says. The rest is sealed. -Garcia, unseal it. | -就这么写的 其他的封存了 -加西亚 解封 |
[23:29] | I need to know what happened to that girl’s family | 我需要知道那姑娘一家遭遇了什么 |
[23:31] | -that caused her to need adopting. -Okay, I’ll work on it. | -导致她要被人领养 -好 我就查 |
[23:37] | -Coffee? -No. | -喝咖啡吗 -不 |
[23:43] | We don’t have enough for a profile yet, not a good one? | 我们还没掌握足够信息给出侧写 至少不能给出准确侧写 |
[23:47] | No. | 对 |
[23:49] | -Some generalities? -Not enough to catch him. | -那大概呢 -不足以抓到他 |
[23:53] | The press conference was the thing to do, right? | 新闻发布会没做错吧 |
[23:57] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[24:00] | It brought the UnSub out into the open. He made a mistake. | 让不明嫌犯走了出来 犯了错误 |
[24:02] | He left a partial print. We wouldn’t have had that. | 他留下了不完整指纹 我们本来不可能得到这个 |
[24:07] | -No. -It was really the only way to go. | -对 -那真的是唯一的办法 |
[24:11] | I did the right thing. I did my job. | 我做得对 我尽了职 |
[24:15] | Elle will understand that. | 埃林会理解的 |
[24:21] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[24:29] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[24:31] | What if I don’t come out of it? What if I don’t wake up? | 如果我撑不过来呢 如果我醒不过来呢 |
[24:36] | You keep talking like you don’t have any choice, Peanut. | 你总说得好像你别无选择 宝贝 |
[24:39] | You can choose to fight, to beat the odds. | 你可以选择抗争 战胜不利局面 |
[24:43] | It’s up to you. | 这要看你了 |
[24:48] | What if I want to stay with you? | 如果我想留下陪你呢 |
[24:53] | Well, that’s a choice, too. | 那也是个选择 |
[25:02] | That’s why you’re so skinny, you know. Too much coffee. | 所以你才这么瘦 咖啡喝太多 |
[25:07] | Thanks a lot, guys. I’ve got her. | 多谢了 各位 把她交给我吧 |
[25:13] | You know I’m terrified of flying. | 你知道我很怕飞行 |
[25:16] | I know, Mom. I’m sorry. | 我知道 妈妈 对不起 |
[25:17] | Well, then why did you have those fascists arrest me? | 那你干吗让那些法西斯逮捕我 |
[25:20] | Mom, they’re not fascists, and you were not arrested. | 妈妈 他们不是法西斯 你也没被捕 |
[25:23] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[25:25] | By forcing me to do the one thing that frightens me more than anything else? | 逼我做一件我最害怕的事吗 |
[25:30] | I need to show you something. Follow me. | 我要带你看样东西 跟我来 |
[25:46] | -Yeah. Talk to me. -Not only did I find your records, | -嗯 说吧 -我不仅查到了记录 |
[25:49] | I found some newspaper articles about your girl. | 还有关于那姑娘的新闻报道 |
[25:51] | Newspaper articles? | 新闻报道 |
[25:52] | Yeah, apparently, most of Rebecca Garner’s family died | 对 看来丽贝卡一家基本都死于了 |
[25:54] | in a house fire in 1992. Faulty electrical wiring in their tract house. | 1992年的房屋失火 他们的地区住宅发生了线路故障 |
[25:59] | So when she was four. | 那时她才四岁 |
[26:02] | Yeah, Mrs Garner, both Garner boys, one of the Garner girls. | 对 加纳太太和两个儿子 一个女儿 都死了 |
[26:05] | Rebecca was found in the backyard, crying but unharmed. | 丽贝卡被发现时在后院大哭 但她没事 |
[26:07] | -How’d she get there? -Her father, probably. | -她怎么会跑到那儿去 -可能是她父亲抱过去的 |
[26:10] | He was a teacher at a Vegas public school, | 他是维加斯一所公立学校的老师 |
[26:12] | and he tried to save the rest of the family, | 他本来还想救其余家人 |
[26:13] | but he suffered massive burns to his entire body and nearly died. | 但他严重烧伤 差点丧命 |
[26:16] | He spent years in a burn ICU, and it was during that time | 他在烧伤重症监护室躺了很多年 就在那段时间里 |
[26:20] | that he gave up his parental rights to Rebecca | 他放弃了丽贝卡的抚养权 |
[26:23] | so that she could be put up for adoption | 好让她被人领养 |
[26:24] | because there was no other family. | 因为她没有别的亲人了 |
[26:25] | Could explain her acting out. | 怪不得她总惹事 |
[26:27] | You watch your whole family die in front of you? | 眼看着全家人烧死啊 |
[26:29] | Her father was awarded a huge settlement | 父亲从建造那片房屋的开发商那里 |
[26:31] | from the contractors that built the development. | 拿到了一大笔赔偿金 |
[26:33] | They were using faulty materials. | 他们用了有问题的材料 |
[26:35] | Good work, Garcia. Print it up for me, all right? We’ll be back pretty soon. | 好样的 加西亚 给我打出来 我们很快就回去 |
[26:39] | Huh! | 哈 |
[26:40] | What? Something else? | 怎么了 还有吗 |
[26:42] | No, it just says here that after the father left the medical hospital, | 不 根据记录 父亲离开医院后 |
[26:46] | he spent a few years at a Vegas Sanitarium. Bennington. | 在维加斯一座疗养院待了几年 本宁顿 |
[26:49] | -That mean something to you? -Yeah, that’s where… | -你有印象吗 -有 那是… |
[26:53] | -Garcia? -I gotta go. | -加西亚 -我得挂了 |
[26:57] | Could that be… | 会是… |
[26:59] | 尼夫爵士搜索完成 | |
[27:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:14] | -This is where you work? -This is where we meet. | -这是你工作的地方吗 -我们在这里开会 |
[27:18] | My desk, see, it’s right out there in the bullpen area. | 我的办公桌就在外面大办公室里 |
[27:23] | The table’s round. | 圆桌 |
[27:24] | Yeah, just like I wrote you in my letters. | 对 就像我在信里跟你说的那样 |
[27:28] | Yes, just like you wrote in your letters. | 是啊 就像你在信里说的那样 |
[27:32] | Dr Jessen gave me the book you brought. Margery Kempe. | 捷森医生把你带去的书给我了 玛杰里・肯普 |
[27:38] | She’s your favourite. | 她是你最喜欢的作家 |
[27:41] | That particular book is one of her minor works. | 那本书是她不太好的一本 |
[27:45] | Mom, no! Don’t touch… Don’t. | 妈妈 别 别碰 |
[27:47] | You can’t grab stuff off the board. This key is evidence. | 你不能拿板子上的东西 这关键是证据 |
[27:53] | Mom, the UnSub that we’re looking for… | 妈妈 我们在找的不明嫌犯 |
[27:55] | The bad guy knows things about my colleagues’ personal lives, | 那个坏人知道关于我同事私生活的事 |
[27:59] | things that only you would know. | 只有你知道的事 |
[28:02] | Do you write about them in your journals? | 你会把这些事写进日记吗 |
[28:05] | My journals are none of the government’s business. | 我的日记跟政府无关 |
[28:07] | I’m not the government, Mom. | 我不是政府 妈妈 |
[28:08] | Well, this certainly looks like a government office. | 这看上去就是政府办公室 |
[28:12] | Mother, do you write about my colleagues’ personal lives? | 妈妈 你是否写过我同事私生活的事 |
[28:15] | Why did you bring me here, Spencer? | 你为什么带我来这里 斯潘塞 |
[28:21] | I need to ask you some things about a man I think you might know, | 我需要问你一些问题 是关于一个你可能认识的人 |
[28:23] | a bad man. He’s killed some people, and he’s holding a girl hostage. | 一个坏人 他杀了人 还关押了一个女孩 |
[28:27] | You think I know someone like that? | 你觉得我认识那样的人 |
[28:30] | Will you just watch the tape and see if he sounds familiar? | 你能不能看一段录像 看看他的声音是否耳熟 |
[28:46] | I had to make sure I had your complete attention. | 我需要确保你们会打起十二分精神来 |
[28:50] | I assure you that you will all understand in the end | 相信我 你们最终都会理解 |
[28:53] | why it must be this way. You might even thank me. | 为什么非要如此 你们甚至可能会感激我 |
[28:59] | -You do know him? -I’m sure it’s Randall Garner. | -你认识他吗 -他肯定是兰道・加纳 |
[29:05] | Randall Garner? | 兰道・加纳? |
[29:06] | He was with me at the hospital. He’s a very emotionally disturbed man. | 他曾跟我一起在医院 他的情绪很不稳定 |
[29:11] | Reid, I got to the end of the IP string. | 瑞德 我查到IP地址了 |
[29:14] | Sir Kneighf, the Fisher King, his name is Randall Garner. | 尼夫爵士 渔王 他叫兰道・加纳 |
[29:18] | He’s Rebecca Bryant’s biological father. | 他是丽贝卡・布莱恩特的生父 |
[29:29] | Reid and Garcia think they’ve ID’d the UnSub. | 瑞德和加西亚认为 他们已确认了不明嫌犯身份 |
[29:32] | -How? -I don’t know, | -怎么确定的 -我不知道 |
[29:33] | but they want to know how to proceed. | -但他们在问接下来怎么办 |
[29:34] | Well, one of us should be there. You go. | -我们该有人过去 你去吧 |
[29:37] | I want to be here when she comes out of surgery. | 我想等她出手术室 |
[29:39] | -Call me immediately. -Immediately. | -到时马上联系我 -好 |
[29:42] | -Hotch? -Yeah? | -霍奇 -嗯 |
[29:44] | The only way for the organisation level | 他这么有条理 唯一的可能 |
[29:46] | to be so high is the UnSub believes it’s all real. | 就是不明嫌犯相信一切都是真的 |
[29:48] | He believes he’s the keeper of the Grail and needs us to find it. | 他相信自己是圣杯守护者 需要我们去找到它 |
[29:52] | We have to make him understand that isn’t real. | 我们得让他明白 那不是真的 |
[29:56] | Right. | 好 |
[30:01] | -I can’t believe she’s real. -What do you mean? | -真不敢相信她是真的 -什么意思 |
[30:04] | Whenever he talked about Rebecca, he never said she was his daughter. | 每次他提到丽贝卡时 他从未说过 那是他女儿 |
[30:08] | He said all his children died in the fire. | 他说他的孩子都死于了大火 |
[30:11] | He spoke of a Rebecca more in the abstract. | 他只说有个丽贝卡 很抽象 |
[30:16] | I really thought she was a metaphor and not an actual human being. | 我还以为她只是隐喻 不是真人 |
[30:22] | -An ideal. -A Grail? | -一个理想 -一个圣杯吗 |
[30:25] | He thinks he’s the Fisher King. | 他自诩为渔王 |
[30:27] | -Who does? -Randall Garner, our UnSub. | -谁 -不明嫌犯兰道・加纳 |
[30:29] | He believes you’re all modern-day Knights of the Round Table. | 他认为你们都是当今的圆桌骑士 |
[30:35] | Derek Morgan, this is my mother, Diana Reid. | 德瑞克・莫根 这是我妈妈 黛安娜・瑞德 |
[30:38] | That’s your mother? | 这是你妈? |
[30:40] | Ma’am, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 女士 认识你很高兴 |
[30:43] | So where are we on finding this son of a bitch? | 那混蛋找得怎么样了 |
[30:45] | I rechecked all the clues. | 我重过了一遍所有线索 |
[30:46] | There’s nothing that points to an address. | 没有任何线索指向地址 |
[30:48] | The adoption records for Rebecca list an address of the fire, | 丽贝卡的领养记录列出了火灾地址 |
[30:51] | so I made a call to Nevada, and it’s vacant. No one ever rebuilt. | 我给内华达州打了电话 但那里闲置着 没人进行过重建 |
[30:54] | Nevada? So we don’t even know what state he’s in? | 内华达州 那我们甚至不知道 他在哪个州吗 |
[30:56] | I’ll search tax records, see if he owns any property. | 我来查查税务记录 看他是否拥有地产 |
[30:58] | -Excuse me? -Mom, do you want to wait at my… | -不好意思 -妈妈 你去我… |
[31:01] | Just before the agents got me from the hospital, | 探员去医院接我之前 |
[31:04] | a man delivered this to me. | 有个男人把这个送来给了我 |
[31:06] | It’s a photo of a house with an address on the back. | 是一栋房子的照片 背后还有个地址 |
[31:10] | Shiloh, Virginia? That’s only 10 miles from here. | 弗吉尼亚州夏伊洛 那离这里才16公里 |
[31:25] | Heads up, guys. It’s open. | 小心 各位 门没关 |
[31:44] | Hotch. | 霍奇 |
[31:49] | Guys, listen up. I guess he wants us to know | 各位 听好 看来他希望我们知道 |
[31:51] | we’re in the right place, so keep your eyes open. | 我们找对了地方 你们都把眼睛瞪大 |
[31:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:16] | It’s Morgan. We’re clear. | 我是莫根 这里安全 |
[32:31] | There’s someone upstairs. | 楼上有人 |
[32:37] | -Where? -I saw a shadow. | -哪里 -我看到了一个影子 |
[32:39] | Randall Garner! FBI! | 兰道・加纳 联邦调查局 |
[32:46] | Garner? Come out, Garner! | 加纳 出来 |
[33:00] | -He’s in there. -All right, cover me. I’m going to go in. | -他在那里 -好 掩护我 我冲进去 |
[33:03] | -No, wait. Wait. Wait. -What? What? | -不 等等 -怎么了 |
[33:05] | Mr Garner? My name’s Spencer Reid. | 加纳先生 我是斯潘塞・瑞德 |
[33:08] | You were in the hospital with my mother. | 你曾跟我妈妈住过同一家医院 |
[33:09] | I think she might have confused you. | 她可能让你产生了错误想法 |
[33:12] | All we want to do is help Rebecca. | 我们只是想帮助丽贝卡 |
[33:15] | That’s exactly what you want, right? That’s why you sent us the puzzles. | 那也是你想要的吧 所以你才把谜题寄给我们 |
[33:18] | That’s why you said you’d hoped you’d be seeing us soon? | 所以你才说 希望能尽早见到我们 |
[33:21] | Ask the question. | 问问题 |
[33:23] | There is no magical question, Mr Garner. | 没有神奇问题 加纳先生 |
[33:26] | He believes that if I ask him the right question, it’ll heal all of his wounds. | 他认为只要我问对了问题 就能治愈他所有的伤 |
[33:30] | -Do you know the question? -I know what he wants. | -你知道问题吗 -我知道他想要什么 |
[33:34] | I’m going to move to where he can see me. | 我要让他看到我 |
[33:35] | -Reid! Reid! -Reid, no! | -瑞德 -瑞德 别 |
[33:37] | -Fall back. -Reid! | -退后 -瑞德 |
[33:39] | Reid, no! | 瑞德 别 |
[33:41] | Wait a minute, Reid. Wait! | 等等 瑞德 |
[33:44] | Stay calm, Mr Garner. | 别激动 加纳先生 |
[33:45] | Ask the question, Sir Percival. | 问问题 珀西维尔爵士 |
[33:47] | I told you, I’m not Percival. | 我跟你说了 我不是珀西维尔 |
[33:50] | My name is Dr Spencer Reid from the FBI. | 我叫斯潘塞・瑞德 来自联邦调查局 |
[33:53] | You were in the hospital with my mother, Diana. | 你曾跟我妈妈黛安娜住过同一家医院 |
[33:55] | If you want the Grail, you must ask the question! | 如果你想得到圣杯 你就得问问题 |
[33:57] | She’s not a Grail. | 她不是圣杯 |
[33:59] | She’s your daughter. Her name’s Rebecca. | 她是你女儿 她叫丽贝卡 |
[34:01] | My daughters died in a fire, and my son and my wife. | 我女儿死在了大火里 我儿子和妻子也是 |
[34:05] | -Rebecca lived. -No! | -丽贝卡没死 -不 |
[34:06] | Your mother, she explained it all to me. | 你妈妈 她全跟我解释过了 |
[34:09] | My mother’s a paranoid schizophrenic | 我妈妈患有偏执型精神分裂 |
[34:10] | who’d forget to eat if she wasn’t properly medicated and supervised. | 如果没按时吃药 没人监督 甚至会忘记吃饭 |
[34:13] | She made me realise none of it was real. | 她让我明白 那些都不是真的 |
[34:15] | I didn’t lose Rebecca. She never existed in the first place. | 我没失去丽贝卡 她根本就不存在 |
[34:19] | She does exist, Mr Garner, | 她存在 加纳先生 |
[34:22] | and we’re here to help her. | 我们是来帮她的 |
[34:33] | Hotch, Morgan, | 霍奇 莫根 |
[34:35] | I think maybe it’d be better if you guys waited downstairs. | 你们最好还是去楼下等 |
[34:39] | What? | 什么 |
[34:40] | Mr Garner and I are just going to talk alone up here. | 加纳先生和我要单独在这里谈谈 |
[34:43] | Go ahead and talk, Reid, but we’re not going anywhere. | 你谈吧 瑞德 但我们哪都不去 |
[34:46] | Ask the question, I’ll be healed, and you may take the Grail. | 问问题 我就能痊愈 你就可以拿走圣杯 |
[34:50] | Just ask the question, Sir Knight. | 问问题吧 骑士 |
[34:54] | -I can’t. -Heal me! | -我不能 -治愈我吧 |
[34:58] | Mr Garner, a Fisher King wound cannot be healed by somebody else. | 加纳先生 渔王的伤别人治愈不了 |
[35:04] | It’s not a wound of the body. It’s a wound of the memory, | 那不是身体的伤 而是记忆的伤 |
[35:08] | a wound of the mind. | 头脑的伤 |
[35:11] | It’s a wound that only you can find and a wound that only you can heal. | 那伤只有你能找到 只有你能治愈 |
[35:17] | Just ask the question. | 问问题吧 |
[35:20] | There’s only one question that matters, Mr Garner. | 重要的问题只有一个 加纳先生 |
[35:25] | There’s only one really important question. | 只有一个问题很重要 |
[35:29] | Can you forgive yourself? | 你能原谅自己吗 |
[35:33] | I couldn’t get to them. | 我救不了他们 |
[35:35] | If you tell me where she is, you can save Rebecca now. | 如果你告诉我她在哪 你现在就能救丽贝卡 |
[35:41] | Tell me where Rebecca is. | 告诉我丽贝卡在哪 |
[35:42] | You already know. I sent your mother the map. | 你已经知道了 我把地图寄给你妈妈了 |
[35:47] | -What map? -Can I forgive myself? | -什么地图 -我能原谅自己吗 |
[35:53] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:55] | Run! | 跑 |
[36:02] | Don’t move, Reid! Don’t move! | 别动 瑞德 |
[36:05] | Get him out. Get… Let’s go! Let’s go! | 带他出去 我们走 |
[36:08] | The girl! Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[36:11] | What the hell was that? He had a bomb. | -怎么回事 -他有炸弹 |
[36:13] | You didn’t think we needed to know that? | 你就没想着告诉我们吗 |
[36:14] | I told you to go downstairs. But you didn’t say bomb. | -我叫你们下楼了 -你可没说有炸弹 |
[36:16] | -You left that part out. -Stop! Stop! Stop! | -这你没说 -停下 |
[36:18] | What do you mean, stop? The house is on fire, Reid. Let’s go! | 什么叫“停下” 房子着火了 瑞德 我们快走 |
[36:20] | Just let me think. Let me think. He’s the Fisher King. This is his castle. | 让我想想 他是渔王 这是他的城堡 |
[36:23] | Rebecca has got to be here. | 丽贝卡肯定就在这里 |
[36:24] | Reid, there may not be time for a search. Let’s go. | 瑞德 可能没时间搜索了 我们走 |
[36:26] | Location’s on the map that he gave to my mother. | 他给我妈妈的地图上的地点 |
[36:27] | Reid, all she told us about was that photo. Let’s go. | 瑞德 她只跟我们说了那张照片 我们走吧 |
[36:33] | Down… I think she’s in the basement downstairs. | 楼下 她在楼下的地下室里 |
[36:35] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:36] | I’m in here! Rebecca! Rebecca! | -我在这里 -丽贝卡 |
[36:38] | Is the house on fire? | 房子着火了吗 |
[36:40] | She’s in here. Rebecca! | 她在这里 丽贝卡 |
[36:43] | I’m chained! Get me out of here. I’m chained. | 我被铐住了 救我出去 |
[36:47] | -Here. I got the bed. -Hurry! | -来 我把床搬开 -快点 |
[36:50] | -He called me Sir Percival. -Hurry! | -他喊我珀西维尔爵士 -快点 |
[36:52] | -Reid, hurry. -The key. Reid, the key. | -瑞德 快点 -钥匙 瑞德 |
[36:53] | “The youngest one holds the key.” Tell me you’ve got the key. | “钥匙在最小的那个手里” 你有钥匙吧 |
[36:56] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 来 快点 |
[36:59] | Let’s go! We got no time. Let’s go! | 快点 我们没时间了 |
[37:04] | -You got her? -Yeah. | -你抱着她 -好 |
[37:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:13] | “It has been said, ‘Time heals all wounds.’ | “人们说时间治愈一切创伤” |
[37:16] | “I do not agree. The wounds remain. | “但我不同意 伤会一直延续” |
[37:20] | “In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, | “日久天长 大脑为了保护其神智” |
[37:23] | “covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens. | “会用疤痕盖住伤 疼痛便削减了” |
[37:26] | “But it is never gone.” Rose Kennedy. | “但它永不会消失”萝丝・肯尼迪 |
[37:31] | Dad, there’s something… | 爸爸 有件事… |
[37:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:35] | No, I want to say it. | 不 我想说出来 |
[37:38] | That day… I was just mad that day. | 那天 我好生气 |
[37:41] | I wanted you to teach me to ride my bike. | 我想要你教我骑自行车 |
[37:43] | I knew that you had to work. | 我知道你还有工作 |
[37:46] | I was just being selfish and childish. | 我好自私 好幼稚 |
[37:50] | Baby, you were eight. | 宝贝 你当时才八岁 |
[37:53] | I said, “I hate you, Daddy.” | 我说“我恨你 爸爸” |
[37:56] | Those are the last words that I ever said to you. | 那是我对你说的最后的话 |
[37:59] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[38:01] | I’ve thought so many times that I wish… | 我好多次想 我多希望… |
[38:04] | I wish that I had said… | 我多希望我说的是… |
[38:08] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[38:10] | I love you, too, Peanut, very much. | 我也爱你 宝贝 我好爱你 |
[38:20] | I can’t stay with you. | 我不能留下陪你 |
[38:24] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:26] | Will I ever see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗 |
[38:28] | I’ll be here when it’s time. | 等时候到了 我会在的 |
[38:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:47] | There you are. Sleep. You’re gonna be fine. | 你醒了 睡吧 你会没事的 |
[39:12] | Elle’s out of surgery. She’s going to be okay. | 埃林手术结束了 她会没事的 |
[39:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:17] | -Is Gideon still at the hospital? -Yeah. How’s Rebecca? | -吉迪恩还在医院吗 -对 丽贝卡怎么样了 |
[39:20] | She’s in the hospital, but she should be all right. | 她在医院 但她应该会没事 |
[39:22] | Physically maybe. | 身体可能会没事 |
[39:26] | Thank you, everyone. All of you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢你们所有人 |
[39:31] | Well, we could’ve only gone so far without Mrs Reid. | 没有瑞德太太我们是做不到的 |
[39:49] | Mom, we found her. Rebecca’s safe. | 妈妈 我们找到她了 丽贝卡安全了 |
[39:53] | You helped us save her life. | 你帮我们救了她 |
[40:04] | -Is it time for lunch yet? -What? | -午餐时间到了吗 -什么 |
[40:07] | I’m lecturing everyone on Tristan and Isolde. | 我要给大家讲特里斯坦和伊索尔德 |
[40:09] | They’re all gathering in my room after lunch. | 午餐后 大家会去我房间集合 |
[40:14] | Can I attend the lecture, too? | 我也可以去吗 |
[40:16] | -Have you read any of the material? -I’ve had them read to me. | -你读材料了吗 -有人给我读过 |
[40:21] | Wonderful. That’s the best way, isn’t it? | 太好了 那样最好了 是吧 |
[40:25] | Yes, ma’am, by far. | 是啊 最好了 |