时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 新墨西哥州 特拉梅萨 | |
[00:15] | It’s so cool we got in here. | 我们能来这里真是太酷了 |
[00:17] | Okay, you two have fun. | 你们俩好好玩 |
[00:26] | Where you been? | 你刚刚去哪里了 |
[00:28] | Where did you say the bathroom was? | 你刚才说厕所在哪里来着 |
[00:30] | Upstairs. Second door on the left. | 楼上左手边第二间 |
[00:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[01:03] | There’s our girl. | 那就是我们要找的女孩 |
[01:04] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[01:39] | Ingrid? | 英格丽 |
[01:48] | Ingrid? | 英格丽 |
[01:52] | Have you guys seen Ingrid? | 你们看见英格丽了吗 |
[02:22] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[02:39] | What are you doing out of your bunker? | 你走出你的办公室是要干什么 |
[02:41] | I was on my way to file the things that I file. | 我正要去归档一些我要归档的文件 |
[02:49] | -Excuse me. -Hey. | -打扰了 -你好 |
[02:51] | -I’m looking… -Sean? | -我想找… -肖恩 |
[02:53] | Hey. Derek. | 嘿 德瑞克 |
[02:56] | -You must be looking for your brother. -Yeah. | -你一定是来找你哥哥的吧 -没错 |
[02:57] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[02:59] | “Brother” as in… That’s Hotch’s brother? | 哥哥 那是霍奇的弟弟吗 |
[03:03] | Maybe Hotch is adopted. | 说不定霍奇是领养的 |
[03:05] | So, Georgetown Law. You’re doing big things. | 乔治城大学法学院啊 你真是干了件大事 |
[03:07] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[03:09] | Top of the stairs. | 就在楼上 |
[03:11] | Come in. | 请进 |
[03:14] | Sean. Hey, let me call you back. | 肖恩 我晚点给你回电 |
[03:16] | Hey! This is a surprise. | 这可真是个惊喜 |
[03:18] | Haven’t cut your hair since Thanksgiving. | 感恩节后一直都没剪头发吧 |
[03:20] | -That’s what you said at Christmas. -Sorry. | -圣诞节的时候你也是这么说的 -抱歉 |
[03:26] | It’s your first time here. Let me give you the tour. | 你第一次来这 我带你转转吧 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I can’t stay long. I’m working the lunch shift. | 不了 我不能久留 要去上中班 |
[03:30] | Well, not for long. Congratulations. You must be pretty excited. | 也不用太久 恭喜 你肯定激动坏了 |
[03:35] | I’m not going to Georgetown. | 我没打算去乔治城 |
[03:38] | -What? -I changed my mind. | -什么 -我改变主意了 |
[03:40] | I got this job offer to work at this restaurant in New York. | 我得到了纽约一家餐厅的工作 |
[03:42] | It’s not a chef, but it’s under the right one. | 虽然不是主厨 但是是主厨的手下 |
[03:45] | -So, I can learn from him. -What are you talking about? | -这样我就能跟着他学点东西了 -你说什么呢 |
[03:47] | I made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[03:49] | Sean, you’ve always wanted to be a lawyer. | 肖恩 你一直都想当个律师 |
[03:52] | Just like Dad, just like me. | 就像爸爸那样 像我这样 |
[03:53] | And look what it got Dad, huh? Heart attack at 47. | 结果爸爸最后是什么下场 47岁就心脏病去世 |
[03:58] | Well, I think I’m doing okay. | 我觉得我状态还挺好的 |
[04:00] | Look, if it’s about being in New York, | 如果是想留在纽约 |
[04:02] | NYU’s got a great law school. Columbia, Fordham… | 纽约大学的法学院非常不错 还有哥伦比亚大学 福特汉姆大学… |
[04:04] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 我觉得你没听进去我的话 |
[04:05] | All I’m asking you to do is think it through. You know? | 我只是想让你再好好想想 明白吗 |
[04:08] | The logical thing is for you to go to Georgetown. | 对你来说 去乔治城就是最合理的了 |
[04:09] | I have to trust my instincts. | 我得相信自己的直觉 |
[04:11] | Look, Sean, it’s typical for someone who lost his father at a young age… | 听好了 肖恩 年轻时丧父的人很容易就会… |
[04:14] | You know what? You’re not him. | 你知道吗 你不是他 |
[04:17] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 |
[04:20] | That’s a really good question. | 问得好 |
[04:24] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[04:27] | That’s Hotch’s brother? | -那就是霍奇的弟弟吗 -对 |
[04:29] | -I don’t see it. -Sean, listen to me. | -我看着不像 -肖恩 听我说 |
[04:31] | All I’m saying is you’re 25 years old and it’s… | 我只是想说你25岁了 而这… |
[04:33] | You know what? Don’t profile me, Aaron! | 知道吗 不要侧写分析我 亚伦 |
[04:40] | Now I see it. | 现在看着就像了 |
[04:49] | Terra Mesa, New Mexico. Five dead. All from Mesa University. | 新墨西哥州特拉梅萨出现了五名死者 均来自梅萨大学 |
[04:53] | No signs of sexual assault and no sign of theft. | 没有性侵和盗窃迹象 |
[04:59] | Five 19-year-olds. Minimal defensive wounds? | 五名死者均为19岁 身上几乎没有防卫伤 |
[05:01] | One of them was impaled on a six-foot wooden pole. | 其中一个被钉在1.8米高的木杆上 |
[05:05] | Who’d want to torture five college freshmen? | 谁会想折磨五位大一新生 |
[05:07] | They weren’t tied up and no one escaped? | 大家都没被绑起来 也都没逃走吗 |
[05:08] | No single UnSub could have exerted this much control over so many people. | 一个不明嫌犯不可能控制这么多人 |
[05:12] | So, you think there was more than two? | 你认为不止两个嫌犯吗 |
[05:14] | I think we’re looking at a pack. | 我觉得我们的目标是一个犯罪团伙 |
[05:16] | -A pack? -Three or more that kill in unison. | -一个团伙? -三个及以上的人合伙杀人 |
[05:18] | As in nature, the group dynamic dictates that the pack’s survival | 在自然界中 群体动力学表明 一个群体的存活几率 |
[05:21] | is dependent on their ability to hunt successfully. | 取决于他们成功狩猎的能力 |
[05:23] | And, as in nature, a pack will keep on killing | 而且在自然界中 群体还会继续杀戮 |
[05:26] | -until it runs out of prey or is stopped. -Stopped by what? | -直到没有猎物或者狩猎被迫中止 -因为什么终止 |
[05:31] | A stronger pack. | 一个更强的群体 |
[06:08] | Nietzsche wrote, “The individual has always had to struggle | 尼采曾写道 “个体必须始终在社会中挣扎求生” |
[06:13] | “to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.” | “才能使自己不至幻灭” |
[06:22] | I say this is one for the Feds. | 这个案子要交给联邦探员来办 |
[06:27] | -Sheriff, I’m Special Agent Hotchner. -Hi. | -治安官你好 我是霍奇纳探员 -你好 |
[06:28] | -These are Agents Reid and Gideon. -I was hoping there were more of you. | -这是瑞德探员和吉迪恩探员 -我本来还希望你们多派几个人来 |
[06:32] | The other agents went straight to the station house | 其他探员都直接去警局 |
[06:33] | to look at the victims’ files. Has forensics had any luck? | 查看受害者的档案了 取证部门有什么发现吗 |
[06:35] | The county CSU went through for prints and trace evidence. | 州鉴证组搜集了指纹和痕量证据 |
[06:38] | They said with all the workmen tramping through here, | 他们认为这么多工作人员在这里 走来走去 |
[06:40] | looking at footprints would be a waste. | 搜集脚印恐怕是浪费时间 |
[06:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:46] | The bodies were almost completely skinned. Yet, there’s so little blood. | 尸体的皮几乎全被剥光 不过却没见多少血 |
[06:49] | I think I know why. | 我好像知道原因 |
[06:51] | The UnSub avoided areas of skin on the wrist and throat, | 不明嫌犯避开了手腕和喉咙处的皮肤 |
[06:54] | areas where the veins and arteries are closest to the surface. | 这些区域的静脉和动脉最接近体表 |
[06:57] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[06:59] | They didn’t want them to bleed out. | 他们不想让受害者大出血 |
[07:01] | These kids were skinned alive. | 这些孩子被活生生的剥了皮 |
[07:07] | Two cases of beer. Two sleeping bags. | 两箱啤酒 两个睡袋 |
[07:10] | There’s a third sleeping bag upstairs. | 楼上还有第三个睡袋 |
[07:12] | Everything you need for a night of teenage romance. | 年轻情侣过夜需要的东西全都有了 |
[07:15] | It’s unlikely that two couples brought a fifth wheel to take notes. | 这不太像是两对情侣再加一个电灯泡 |
[07:19] | Sheriff, it’s possible there was a third girl here. A sixth victim. | 治安官 可能还有第三个女孩 也就是第六名受害者 |
[07:21] | I’ll get my deputies to canvass the area. See if anybody saw a girl. | 我会让副手排查这片区域 看看有没有人见过一个女孩 |
[07:24] | You said there was another one outside? | 还有另一名受害者吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | He was like the others. | 他和其他人一样 |
[07:30] | Coroner said from the amount of blood | 验尸官说 从血量来看 |
[07:31] | he was alive when they impaled him. | 他被刺穿时还活着 |
[07:33] | I know this is going to sound strange, | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[07:35] | but the way the victims were flayed alive, | 但是受害者被活剥 |
[07:37] | mutilated, and now the impalement display of this last victim… | 肢解 以及最后一个受害者 被刺穿的方式… |
[07:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:44] | These were all war rituals of the Native American Plains Indians. | 这些都是美洲平原印第安原住民的 战争仪式 |
[07:47] | Does that mean something to you, Sheriff? | 治安官 你有什么看法吗 |
[07:48] | I’ll say it does. | 说得没错 |
[07:49] | Everything you see around us is Apache land. | 我们周围都是阿帕切族的地盘 |
[07:52] | This whole basin is a sacred burial ground | 这整个盆地是个神圣的墓地 |
[07:55] | and was the site of a number of massacres as I understand. | 据我所知 这里发生过多次大屠杀 |
[07:57] | -So, this development is on their land? -It was their land, | -这片开发区建在了他们的土地上? -以前是他们的土地 |
[08:00] | but they didn’t have the money or the inclination to build on it. | 但他们没钱 也无意在这里盖房子 |
[08:03] | So the town seized half of it. | 所以政府收归了一半土地 |
[08:04] | Yeah, last year the Supreme Court ruled | 没错 去年最高法院裁决 |
[08:06] | that cities can use eminent domain authority to seize | 市政府可以动用土地征用权 |
[08:08] | and repossess undeveloped private land for private development. | 没收和收回未开发的私人土地 以供私人开发 |
[08:11] | And now the town is looking for investors to build on the other half. | 现在政府正在寻找投资者 来建设另一半土地 |
[08:14] | The Apache are fighting it, of course, in court. | 当然阿帕切族人正在上诉抗争 |
[08:16] | There been any violence until now? | 到目前为止发生过相关暴力事件吗 |
[08:18] | Nothing like this. | 没发生过类似事件 |
[08:19] | You know anybody on the reservation capable of this? | 你知道印第安保留地里 有谁能这么做吗 |
[08:22] | I don’t know. Reservation’s federal jurisdiction. | 不知道 保留地是联邦管辖的 |
[08:24] | Sounds like where we need to go. | 看来我们得去那看看 |
[08:27] | We’ll call Garcia. See what she can find. | 给加西亚打电话 看她能查到什么 |
[08:29] | Okay, one order of bad guys on the Apache reservation coming right up. | 好的 查找阿帕切族保留地的坏蛋们 马上就来 |
[08:33] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[08:34] | Apparently, there was a militant group there in the ’70s called the IRM. | 显然 1970年代出现了一个 叫做IRM的武装组织 |
[08:37] | -Any of them still around? -No, | -他们还有人在这附近吗 -没有 |
[08:39] | but there’s a guy on the reservation now, | 但保留地现在有这么个人 |
[08:41] | who’s been locked up more than a few times for demonstrations, | 他几次因示威游行后拒捕而被拘留 |
[08:43] | resisting arrest, mostly political protest type stuff. | 示威游行大多是为了进行政治抗争 |
[08:47] | Get this, his father was killed in a shootout with federal agents | 听听这个 他父亲在翁迪德尼 |
[08:50] | at Wounded Knee. | 与联邦探员发生枪战身亡 |
[08:52] | His name, Benjamin Blackwolf. The son, John Blackwolf. | 父亲名叫本杰明・布莱克伍夫 儿子叫做约翰・布莱克伍夫 |
[08:55] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[08:57] | -Blackwolf? -John Blackwolf? | -布莱克伍夫? -约翰・布莱克伍夫? |
[08:59] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:01] | Indian activist. | 印第安激进分子 |
[09:02] | He’s been in a little trouble related to his activism, | 他因为他的激进行为惹了点小麻烦 |
[09:04] | but nothing violent. And not around here. | 但没发生过暴力事件 地点也不在这附近 |
[09:06] | Should we call the reservation police and alert them? | 我们要不要给保留地警方打个电话 让他们警惕一点? |
[09:09] | -I don’t think that’s a good idea. -Why not? | -我觉得这不是个好主意 -为什么 |
[09:11] | Blackwolf is the reservation police. | 因为布莱克伍夫就是保留地的警察 |
[09:32] | Jane Bear, these are FBI Agents | 简・贝尔 他们是联邦调查局的探员 |
[09:34] | -Gideon. -Hello. | -这是吉迪恩 -你好 |
[09:35] | -Hello. -Hotchner. | -你好 -这是霍奇纳 |
[09:36] | -How do you do? -Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[09:37] | -And Reid. -Hi. | -还有瑞德 -你好 |
[09:39] | Miss Bear is the president of the tribal council | 贝尔小姐是部落委员会主席 |
[09:41] | and principal of the reservation school. | 还是保留地学校的校长 |
[09:43] | A president and a principal? Must be a busy woman. | 主席兼校长?那你肯定是个大忙人 |
[09:46] | We’re out here on our own, Agent Gideon. We all do our part. | 我们都得靠自己 吉迪恩探员 我们都尽力做好本职工作 |
[09:49] | Is John inside? | 约翰在里面吗 |
[09:52] | This about the Terra Mesa killings? | 这是和特拉梅萨谋杀案有关吧? |
[09:53] | They just want to talk to him. | 他们只是想和他谈谈 |
[09:55] | John Blackwolf has done more to help his tribe than anyone. | 约翰・布莱克伍夫 是他们部落里最热心的人了 |
[09:58] | Hell, Jim, how many times have you called him in to find lost hikers? | 天啊 吉姆 你派他去找过多少次 迷路的徒步旅行者了? |
[10:01] | How many drunken campers has he tracked down for the park service? | 他帮公园管理处追踪到了多少 醉醺醺的露营者 |
[10:04] | John is a peaceful man… | 约翰是个爱好和平的人 |
[10:06] | Who would not hesitate to defend this tribe with force if attacked. | 如果遭受攻击 他会毫不犹豫地用武力保卫部落 |
[10:10] | What does this have to do with Terra Mesa? | 这和特拉梅萨案有什么关系 |
[10:12] | Well, a lot, if John considers | 如果约翰觉得在阿帕切族地盘上 |
[10:13] | the building of the Terra Mesa development | 开发特拉梅萨项目 是一种攻击 |
[10:15] | on Apache land to be an attack. | 那关系可就大了 |
[10:19] | The developers have paid a lot of families to leave the reservation. | 开发商给很多家庭付了补偿费 让他们迁出保留地 |
[10:22] | So many families have gone now that we can barely fill a single class. | 很多家庭都已经搬走 学校里凑不出一个班的人 |
[10:25] | Forcing the Dene, the Apache nation, | 迫使甸尼族和阿帕切族人民 |
[10:28] | to abandon their homes and live in government controlled | 抛弃家园 住进政府管控的 |
[10:30] | internment camps. | 拘留营 |
[10:32] | Does anybody know the last tribe to surrender | 最后一个向美国政府投降的部落 |
[10:34] | to the American government? | 有谁知道是哪一个吗 |
[10:36] | Chiricahua. | 奇里卡瓦人 |
[10:37] | It was the Chiricahua Apache. | 是奇里卡瓦阿帕切族人 |
[10:40] | And does anybody know the name of the last leader of the Apaches? | 有人知道阿帕切族 最后一任族长的名字吗 |
[10:44] | -I know. -Geronimo. | -我知道 -杰罗尼莫 |
[10:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:46] | -Geronimo. -That’s right. | -杰罗尼莫 -没错 |
[10:48] | He was caught by the US army five times. | 他被美军抓了五次 |
[10:52] | But the Gahe had given him so much strength | 不过盖荷神给予了他无穷的力量 |
[10:55] | he escaped each time. | 让他每次都能逃脱 |
[10:59] | -Samuel. -Yes? | -塞缪尔 -什么事 |
[11:01] | Tell the men from the FBI who the Gahe are. | 告诉联邦调查局这群人盖荷神是谁 |
[11:03] | The Gahe are mighty spirits who dwell in desert caves. | 盖荷神是居住在沙漠洞穴里的 强大神灵 |
[11:06] | Reid, is your name Samuel? | 瑞德 你叫塞缪尔吗 |
[11:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:13] | Are the Gahe good spirits or bad spirits? | 盖荷神是善良还是邪恶神灵呢 |
[11:15] | They’re both. | 兼而有之 |
[11:17] | Like men. | 就像人类一样 |
[11:20] | I’ll take over for you, John. | 我来替你上课吧 约翰 |
[11:34] | Mr Blackwolf, I’m Agent Gideon. These are Agents Hotchner and Reid. | 布莱克伍夫先生 我是吉迪恩探员 这两位是霍奇纳和瑞德探员 |
[11:38] | You look like a college professor. | 你看起来像个大学教授 |
[11:41] | You look like his student. | 你就像他的学生 |
[11:43] | You, you look like FBI. | 你看起来就像联邦调查局的人 |
[11:46] | We’re with the Behavioral Analysis Unit. | 我们是行为分析小组的 |
[11:49] | -Profilers should know better. -How’s that? | -侧写师懂的应该更多吧 -此话怎讲 |
[11:51] | We don’t do massacres. You do. | 我们不搞大屠杀 你们才搞 |
[11:54] | -Me, personally? -Your government. | -你指我本人吗 -你们的政府 |
[11:58] | Mr Blackwolf, we’d like for you to take a look at these photos | 布莱克伍夫先生 我们希望你能看看这些照片 |
[12:01] | and help us figure out how these kids were killed. | 协助我们弄清这些孩子的死因 |
[12:04] | You’re not asking because I’m a cop. | 你们不是因为我是警察才问我的吧 |
[12:05] | No, we’re asking because you’re an expert on Native American culture. | 不是 因为你是印第安文化专家 我们才问的 |
[12:14] | I don’t base my opinion on pictures, Mr Hotchner. | 我不会仅凭照片就下结论 霍奇纳先生 |
[12:17] | I have to walk the ground. | 我得去一趟现场 |
[12:22] | We should start inside. | 我们得从里面开始 |
[12:24] | Forensics says the outside’s been contaminated | 取证部门说建筑工程车辆 |
[12:26] | from all the construction traffic. | 已经污染了外面的证据 |
[12:27] | Of all the Native American tribes, | 在所有的美洲原住民部落中 |
[12:29] | the Apache were most renowned for their tracking ability. | 阿帕切族最出名的就是其追踪能力 |
[12:32] | It was said they could track a man or animal through any condition | 据说只靠注意到环境中最细微的痕迹 |
[12:34] | by simply noticing the slightest disturbance in the environment. | 不论在什么情况下 他们都能追踪到人或动物 |
[12:37] | It’s profiling the dirt. | 这是在对土壤做侧写 |
[12:41] | I notice you don’t carry a gun. | 我发现你没带枪 |
[12:43] | Twenty-one feet. | 6.4米 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | Ask Agent Hotchner, there. He’s the real gun hand. | 问问霍奇纳探员吧 他才是真正的枪手 |
[12:48] | -Why do you say that? -You carry two guns. | -为什么这么说 -你带了两把枪 |
[12:52] | The maximum distance an attacker with a knife | 一名持刀袭击者在探员做出反应 |
[12:54] | can close in the time it takes to react, | 从腰侧掏枪到射击的这段时间内 |
[12:56] | draw your side arm and fire is 21 feet. | 可移动的最大距离为6.4米 |
[12:59] | Inside 21 feet, I win. | 6.4米之内 我赢定了 |
[13:01] | Outside 21, I have other options besides shooting a man. | 如果是6.4米之外 我除了开枪还有其他选择 |
[13:04] | Like negotiating. | 比如谈判 |
[13:05] | -Like running. -Why do you say I carry two guns? | -比如逃跑 -你为什么说我带着两把枪 |
[13:09] | Your right instep print’s heavier than your left. | 你的右脚脚印内侧比左脚更深 |
[13:11] | And since you don’t appear to have a club right foot… | 而且你的右脚似乎没有畸形… |
[13:14] | You can’t tell that from my footprints. | 从我的脚印上你可看不出来这一点 |
[13:15] | There’s no perceptible difference between them. | 两边脚印没有明显差别 |
[13:17] | Your problem isn’t with your prints. It’s with your perception. | 你的问题不在脚印上 而在你的洞察力上 |
[13:26] | What do you see? | 你发现了什么 |
[13:28] | There’s a saying, | 有句老话说 |
[13:30] | “Once too much blood has been spilled on the same ground, | “一旦在同一个地方洒下过多鲜血” |
[13:33] | “that ground develops a thirst for it.” | “那片土地就会渴望得到更多” |
[13:35] | This is all consistent with Native American warfare rituals. | 这一切完全符合 美洲原住民的战争仪式 |
[13:37] | But it’s not Apache. | 但和阿帕切族的不符 |
[13:40] | Whoever did this carried out the most brutal practises of the Apache, | 犯下这件事的人 施行了阿帕切族最残忍的举措 |
[13:43] | Navajo, Comanche, Pueblo, and Sioux. | 纳瓦霍族 科曼奇族 普韦布洛族或苏族 |
[13:49] | No one tribe ever did them all. Not like this. | 没有哪个部落会一次性完成所有这些 从不会像这样 |
[13:53] | Real Indians would know that. This wasn’t Indians. | 真正的印第安人才会知道 这不是印第安人所为 |
[13:58] | And if you want to figure out who did this, | 如果你想知道这是谁干的 |
[14:00] | it might help to know there was a sixth person in the house. | 也许知道房子里有第六个人 会有所帮助 |
[14:03] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[14:04] | Female. Ninety, 95 pounds. Size six shoe. Fallen arches. | 女性 81到86斤 鞋码36.5 有足弓下陷的问题 |
[14:09] | She was walking alone when she was ambushed by two men. | 她独自一人走着 突然遭到两个人伏击 |
[14:12] | We also believe there were at least three suspects. | 我们也认为至少有三个嫌犯 |
[14:14] | Three? Yeah. | 三个?没错 |
[14:17] | Two over here plus at least six over there. | 两个在这里 加上至少六个在那边 |
[14:20] | Because while these two carried this girl struggling to their vehicle | 因为这两个嫌犯拖着这个挣扎的女孩 |
[14:22] | to the east, at least six others ran single file | 向东朝他们的车走去时 至少还有六个人排成一列 |
[14:25] | to hide their numbers, from the west. | 站在西边 避免暴露人数 |
[14:27] | So, you’re saying that there were eight? | 你是说一共有八个人吗 |
[14:29] | At least. | 至少是的 |
[14:31] | And one hostage. | 还有一个人质 |
[14:41] | You wanted to see how I’d behave at the scene of the crime. | 你想看看我在犯罪现场的表现 |
[14:43] | You can at least tell me how I did. | 你至少应该告诉我表现如何吧 |
[14:45] | Your lack of an emotional reaction at seeing the carnage | 你看到杀戮现场时缺乏情绪反应 |
[14:47] | leads me to believe you’re innocent. | 这让我相信你是无辜的 |
[14:49] | A guilty man would have feigned disgust? | 难道罪犯就一定会假装厌恶吗 |
[14:50] | -Exactly. -You know what counting coup is? | -完全正确 -你知道什么是计数政变吗 |
[14:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:53] | The Apache knew they could easily prove their superiority | 阿帕切族知道大肆屠杀敌对部落 |
[14:56] | by killing many of the enemy tribe. | 能轻松证明自己的厉害 |
[14:59] | But they also knew killings would start a fierce blood feud which would result | 但他们也知道杀戮会引发 激烈的血海深仇 |
[15:02] | -in the waste of lives and resources. -Makes sense. | -浪费生命和资源 -有道理 |
[15:05] | So the Apache proved their superiority by counting coup, | 所以阿帕切族就用计数政变的方式 来证明自己的厉害 |
[15:08] | stealthily stealing property, usually horses, | 在敌人眼皮底下偷走财物 |
[15:11] | from right under the nose of their enemy. | 通常偷的是马 |
[15:13] | To the Apache, killing, unless absolutely necessary, | 对阿帕切族来说 除非有必要 |
[15:17] | was a sign of stupidity and weakness. | 否则杀人就是愚蠢和软弱的象征 |
[15:20] | If this is your way of saying you’re not the killer, we already know that. | 如果你是想说自己不是凶手 其实我们已经知道了 |
[15:23] | So why am I still talking to you? | 那我何必还要跟你说话 |
[15:25] | Hotch. So, if there was another girl out there, | 霍奇 如果还有一个女孩的话 |
[15:28] | no one’s reported her missing. | 为什么没有人上报失踪 |
[15:30] | None of the papers have received any claims of responsibility | 没有一家报纸收到任何 对此事负责的声明 |
[15:32] | or ransom demands. | 或是要求支付赎金 |
[15:35] | We’d like for you to stay and help with the profile briefing. | 我们希望你留下来帮忙做侧写 |
[15:38] | If it’ll keep the FBI off the reservation, I’ll stay. | 如果这能让联邦调查局远离保留地 那我会留下来 |
[15:42] | Each torture ritual had specific religious significance, | 每一种酷刑仪式都有特定的宗教意义 |
[15:45] | but only to the tribe that practised it. | 但这只限于施行酷刑的部落 |
[15:47] | It’s highly unlikely that any one tribe would mix them all together like this. | 任何一个部落都不可能 这样混用这些酷刑 |
[15:51] | -Meaning? -Whoever did this obviously had | -什么意思 -无论是谁干的 |
[15:53] | knowledge of Native American culture, | 嫌犯显然了解印第安文化 |
[15:54] | but they had absolutely no practical understanding of it. | 但他们绝对没有真正了解其本质 |
[15:57] | What we know is this pack shares a singular vision. | 我们知道这个团伙有共同的信念 |
[16:00] | Whether they share a religious faith, racist ideology, or political manifesto | 无论他们是否有共同的宗教信仰 种族主义意识形态或政治宣言 |
[16:05] | each member of this unit | 团伙中的每个成员 |
[16:06] | has surrendered its individual identity to the group. | 都为了这个团体放弃了自我 |
[16:09] | It’s the act of kidnapping that reveals the nature of this pack. | 绑架行为揭示了这个团伙的本质 |
[16:12] | From the German Red Brigade, to the Munich Olympics, to Iraqi insurgents, | 从德国红军旅到慕尼黑奥运会 再到伊拉克叛乱分子 |
[16:16] | the act of kidnapping is a characteristic of political terrorist groups. | 绑架行为都是政治恐怖组织的特征 |
[16:20] | We could be looking for a domestic terrorist organisation | 我们的目标可能是国内恐怖组织 |
[16:22] | like the Symbionese Liberation Army that kidnapped Patty Hearst. | 就像绑架了帕蒂・赫斯特的 共生解放军 |
[16:25] | But these are Indians, right? | 但嫌犯应该是印第安人吧 |
[16:27] | I seriously doubt it. | 我高度怀疑这一点 |
[16:28] | The torture and mutilation you see here are very confused imitations | 你在此案中所看到的种种酷刑和残害 |
[16:32] | of warfare practised by Native American tribes. | 是对印第安部落战争仪式 混淆视听的模仿 |
[16:35] | You trying to tell us that Indians wouldn’t be so brutal? | 你是想告诉我们印第安人 不会这么残忍吗 |
[16:37] | No. | 不是 |
[16:38] | I’m saying that Indians wouldn’t be so confused. | 我是说印第安人的做法不会这么混乱 |
[16:44] | Can we really be sure he’s right? | 我们真能相信他吗 |
[16:46] | Well, I’m fairly certain Blackwolf wasn’t in on it. | 我非常肯定布莱克伍夫没有参与此案 |
[16:48] | But you don’t need to be Einstein to realise these people were Indians, | 不过你不必成为天才爱因斯坦 也能知道这些嫌犯是印第安人 |
[16:50] | or they were people who made it look like Indians. | -或者是想让人以为是印度安人所为 |
[16:52] | Why would anyone want to frame these Indians? | -为什么会有人想陷害印第安人 |
[16:54] | Possibly to turn public opinion against them. | 可能想让民意反对他们吧 |
[16:57] | Sheriff, you mentioned the Apache were fighting the land grab in court. | 治安官 你提到阿帕切族 在法庭上争夺土地权 |
[16:59] | Public opinion would be a significant factor. | 民意很可能是个重要原因 |
[17:01] | Is there anyone besides the developers who might be vehemently opposed | 除了开发商 还有谁可能会强烈反对 |
[17:04] | -to the Indians getting the land back? -The ADU. | -印第安人收回土地? -ADU |
[17:07] | -Who’s that? -The American Defence Union. | -那是什么 -美国防卫联盟 |
[17:10] | Founded by a local businessman named Roy Minton. | 由当地商人罗伊・明顿创立 |
[17:12] | They’re like the Minutemen who patrol the borders. | 他们就像巡逻边境的民兵 |
[17:14] | Only these guys blame everything on the Indians. | 只是这些人将所有过错 都推到印第安人身上 |
[17:16] | -Who are the members? -Minton’s people are mostly white, | -成员都有谁 -明顿的人大多是白人 |
[17:19] | construction workers, building supply vendors, | 有建筑工人 建筑材料供应商 |
[17:22] | working class people that believe | 还有认为印第安人 |
[17:24] | Indians are standing in the way of progress and commerce. | 阻碍了进步和商业活动的工人阶级 |
[17:27] | Whether they feel the Indians are standing in the way of progress, | 不管他们是否觉得印第安人阻碍进步 |
[17:29] | or profit or they’re just genuine racists. | 断人财路 或者他们根本就是种族主义者 |
[17:31] | I think Minton and the ADU are strong suspects. | 我想明顿和美国防卫联盟 都很有可能是嫌犯 |
[17:34] | Let’s bring Minton in. | 带明顿来问话吧 |
[17:36] | Mr Minton, any idea who might be behind these killings? | 明顿先生 你知道谁可能是 这次杀戮的幕后黑手吗 |
[17:39] | The Indians have a history of violent behaviour, | 印第安人有暴力史 |
[17:41] | especially the Apaches. | 尤其是阿帕切族 |
[17:43] | Did you know that they used to kill white settlers? | 你知道他们曾经杀害白人定居者吗 |
[17:46] | Decapitate the bodies. | 知道他们将尸体斩首 |
[17:47] | Put their victim’s heads on wooden pikes outside their houses? | 把受害者的头挂在屋外的木桩上吗 |
[17:50] | That was a long time ago. You still seem pretty upset about it. | 那是很久以前的事了 你对此似乎还是很气愤啊 |
[17:54] | That was the other night. | 感觉就像是前几天晚上的事 |
[17:55] | My family has been dealing with the Apache for 150 years. | 我的家族和阿帕切族 打了150年交道了 |
[17:58] | You know, your rhetoric sounds just hateful enough to justify violence. | 你的言辞听起来充满仇恨 足以认为暴力是件合理的事 |
[18:02] | We don’t need to stoop to their level. We’re fighting the Indians in court. | 我们不需要屈尊到那种地步 我们会在法庭上对抗印第安人 |
[18:05] | Is that right? Then why all the guns, Roy? | 是吗 那为什么要这么多枪 罗伊 |
[18:08] | Our records show that your 200 members carry over 450 firearms. | 我们的记录显示 你们的200名成员共携带450多把枪支 |
[18:12] | We’re simply exercising our constitutional right | 我们只是在行使宪法第二修正案 |
[18:14] | under the second amendment. | 赋予我们的权力 |
[18:17] | -We have the right to defend ourselves. -450 guns, Roy. | -我们有权自卫 -450支枪啊 罗伊 |
[18:20] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得恐怕不是这样 |
[18:22] | That’s not self-defence. That’s plain paranoid. | 那不是自卫 这明显就是偏执了 |
[18:24] | Not any more. | 不再是了 |
[18:28] | If Minton’s as fanatical as he pretends to be, he wouldn’t file lawsuits. | 如果明顿真像他装出来的那么狂热 他就不会提起诉讼 |
[18:32] | Or organise labour unions. | 也不会组织工会 |
[18:33] | The Indians are keeping Minton and the members of the ADU | 印第安人阻止明顿和 美国防卫联盟的成员 |
[18:36] | from making a lot of money on the development and construction | 通过阿帕切土地的开发和建设项目 |
[18:38] | -of the Apache land. -I agree. | -赚大钱 -我同意 |
[18:41] | He’s using racist ideology to cover simple greed. | 他是在用种族主义思想掩盖贪婪 |
[18:44] | Sheriff, I’d like you to put Minton under surveillance. | 治安官 我希望你监视明顿 |
[18:47] | -You think he’s guilty? -Not likely, | -你觉得他有罪? -不太可能 |
[18:48] | but we’ve just given Minton reason to believe that some faction of the ADU | 但我们刚刚给了明顿理由相信 美国防卫联盟的某个派别 |
[18:51] | may have taken matters into their own hands and Minton may lead us to them. | 可能已经自行解决了问题 明顿或许会带我们找到他们 |
[18:58] | It’s Garcia. Hey. What do you got? | 是加西亚 嘿 你发现了什么 |
[19:00] | I have a NCIC hit on one of the prints from the sliding glass door. | 我在国家犯罪信息中心比对到了 滑动玻璃门上的一个指纹 |
[19:03] | Ingrid Greisen, 19 years old. | 英格丽・格雷森 19岁 |
[19:05] | Family moved her two years ago from Texas | 两年前 家人将她从得克萨斯州迁来 |
[19:07] | where they require fingerprints for driver’s licence applications. | 该州要求他录指纹 以申请驾照 |
[19:10] | She wasn’t among the victims on the scene. | 她不是现场发现的受害者之一 |
[19:11] | Okay. Nice job. | 好的 干得好 |
[19:13] | Think we might have found our sixth victim. | 我想我们可能找到了第六位受害者 |
[19:17] | How old was Ingrid when your wife passed away? | 你妻子去世的时候 英格丽多大了 |
[19:19] | -Fourteen. -And then you raised her on your own? | -14岁 -然后你独自把她抚养长大吗 |
[19:23] | Why didn’t you report your daughter as missing, Mr Greisen? | 你为什么没报告你女儿失踪了呢 格雷森先生 |
[19:27] | I didn’t know she was missing. | 我不知道她失踪了 |
[19:29] | She has her own place. | 她有自己的住处 |
[19:31] | She has her own life at school. Her own friends. | 她在学校有自己的生活 有自己的朋友 |
[19:33] | -When was the last time you spoke? -A couple weeks ago. | -你最后一次和她联系是什么时候 -两周前 |
[19:39] | She’s been going through a phase the past couple months. | 过去几个月她经历了一件事 |
[19:41] | -Distancing herself. -Has anyone threatened Ingrid? | -会自我疏远 -有人威胁过英格丽吗 |
[19:44] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[19:45] | Have you received any menacing phone calls | 你接到过什么恐吓电话 |
[19:47] | or seen anyone in the neighbourhood? | 或者在附近见过什么人吗 |
[19:49] | I mean, anything that’s been unusual at all? | 有任何不寻常的迹象吗 |
[19:51] | -No. Nothing like that. -We have reason to believe | -没有 没有类似的情况 -我们有理由相信 |
[19:53] | the people who kidnapped your daughter may be politically motivated. | 那些人可能是出于政治动机 绑架了你女儿 |
[19:56] | They killed those kids | 他们杀了其他的孩子 |
[19:57] | and they kidnapped Ingrid in the name of their cause. | 又出于某些原因绑架了英格丽 |
[20:00] | We think the first thing, well, the best thing, | 我们觉得要想帮助你女儿 首先要做的 |
[20:02] | you can do to help your daughter is for you to go on the news. | 就是让你上新闻 这也是最佳办法 |
[20:05] | How will that help Ingrid? | 这怎么就会帮助英格丽? |
[20:06] | If we can personalise Ingrid to the public, the public will take any harm | 如果将英格丽的面貌公之于众 若有对她不利行为 |
[20:10] | that comes to her at the hands of the kidnappers personally. | 民众会对绑匪群情激愤 |
[20:13] | Hurting her would hurt their cause. | 伤害她等于伤害他们自己的目标 |
[20:17] | -It will stop them from killing her? -It might. | -这能阻止绑匪杀害她吗 -或许吧 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:29] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[20:30] | Fathers’ blame themselves when their child is kidnapped. | 孩子被绑架之后 父亲往往会自责 |
[20:33] | As irrational as it is, it’s typical. This guy didn’t do that. Why not? | 虽然会失去理智 但这才是典型反应 不过这家伙并不会这样 为什么 |
[20:36] | Well, in these situations, | 在这种情况下 |
[20:37] | innocent parents, they don’t hide their feelings of guilt, | 无辜的父母不会隐藏自己的罪恶感 |
[20:40] | while guilty parents do. | 而心里有鬼的父母就会 |
[20:42] | -So we’re thinking this guy’s guilty? -Of something. | -所以我们认为这家伙有问题? -在某方面有 |
[20:47] | Ingrid is my only child. | 英格丽是我唯一的孩子 |
[20:50] | She’s my whole life. | 她是我的生命 |
[20:53] | Please, return Ingrid to me. | 求求你 把英格丽还给我 |
[20:56] | Talk to her, and you’ll see she’s a sweet child. | 只要和她说过话 你就会发现 她是个可爱的孩子 |
[20:59] | -She’s never hurt anyone in her life. -You have to see this. | -她这辈子都没伤害过别人 -你来看看 |
[21:03] | Anything you need. | 你需要什么东西的话 |
[21:05] | Contact me directly. | 请直接联系我 |
[21:07] | -I will try… -What do we do? | -我会尽… -我们该怎么办 |
[21:09] | …everything I can to help. | 我所能 |
[21:11] | -We get rid of her. -Whatever it takes. | -我们得除掉她 -不惜一切代价 |
[21:14] | I’m asking you, please, let her go. | 我求求你 放她走 |
[21:17] | We’ve got a caller on the line. | 我们接到一个电话 |
[21:19] | Has Greisen been prepped? | 格雷森准备好了吗 |
[21:21] | The caller doesn’t want to speak to Greisen. | 打电话的人不想跟格雷森交谈 |
[21:23] | In fact, he doesn’t want Greisen to know that he’s even calling. | 事实上 他不想让格雷森知道 他来过电话 |
[21:31] | This is Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. | 我是特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[21:33] | Yeah. We have Ingrid Greisen. | 没错 英格丽・格雷森在我们手里 |
[21:35] | We’ll turn ourselves and the girl in under one condition. | 我们会自首 再交出那女孩 但有个条件 |
[21:38] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[21:39] | You don’t tell Greisen about it. | 这件事不能告诉格雷森 |
[21:41] | What does it matter to you what I tell Greisen? | 我和格雷森说什么 跟你有什么关系 |
[21:44] | Because he paid us to kidnap her. | 因为是他付钱让我们绑架她的 |
[22:02] | -Don’t move! -Hey, don’t shoot. | -不许动 -别开枪 |
[22:04] | -Where’s the girl? -She’s in the van. | -那女孩呢 -她在货车里 |
[22:08] | Got her! Ingrid, my name is Elle. I’m with the FBI. | 找到她了 英格丽 我叫艾尔 我是联邦调查局的 |
[22:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:18] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[22:20] | Peter Greisen hired us. | 彼得・格雷森雇了我们 |
[22:22] | He knew about our records, but he said he’d give us a chance. | 他知道我们有前科 说会给我们一个机会 |
[22:24] | Two weeks ago he calls us into his office. | 两周前他叫我们去他的办公室 |
[22:27] | He said he had some off-the-clock work for us. | 他说要让我们加加班 |
[22:29] | -What kind of work? -He said his daughter was in trouble. | -干什么活 -他说他女儿惹了麻烦 |
[22:32] | He said he wanted us to follow her, grab her and take her to the motel. | 他说想让我们跟着她 把她抓住 然后带去汽车旅馆 |
[22:36] | -You didn’t question his motives? -We… Well, of course we did, | -你没有质疑过他的动机吗 -我们当然质疑过 |
[22:39] | but then he gave us half the money. | 但后来他付了一半的钱给我们 |
[22:41] | And he said if we harmed her accidental or otherwise | 他还说如果我们不小心伤了她 |
[22:44] | he’d make sure we’d pay for it. | 他一定会要我们付出代价 |
[22:45] | So, he wanted you to kidnap her, but not hurt her? | 所以他想让你绑架她 但不能伤害她 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:48] | So we grabbed her, took her to the motel | 所以我们抓住了她 把她带到汽车旅馆 |
[22:50] | and we called Greisen and he said he’d come by in the morning, | 然后我们打电话给格雷森 他说他第二天早上过来 |
[22:54] | -but he didn’t show. -What about the killings? | -不过他没有出现 -那杀人是怎么回事 |
[22:56] | We didn’t know anything about that. Huh? | 我们什么也不知道 |
[22:58] | We saw it on the news the next morning. | 我们也是第二天早上在新闻上看到的 |
[23:00] | We called Mr Greisen, he said hold tight, | 我们打电话给格雷森先生 他让我们不要轻举妄动 |
[23:03] | he’d come around in the afternoon, but he didn’t show, | 他下午会来 但还是没来 |
[23:05] | so then the next night he’s on the news. | 第二天晚上他就上新闻了 |
[23:07] | And he’s talking about kidnappers and… | 大谈绑架事件还有… |
[23:11] | Look, man, we may be dumb, all right, | 听着 伙计 我们可能不太聪明 |
[23:15] | but we’re not stupid. I made the call right then. | 但也不傻 我当时就打了电话 |
[23:17] | You kidnapped the girl, | 你绑架了那个女孩 |
[23:19] | but then you leave just minutes before someone else comes | 但你离开的几分钟后 就有人来 |
[23:22] | -and kills those kids? -We didn’t kill them kids. | -杀了那些孩子? -我们没杀那些孩子 |
[23:25] | We was with her the whole time since. You can ask her. | 我们之后一直和她在一起 你可以问她 |
[23:29] | Well, that’s quite the story. | 这故事可真精彩 |
[23:31] | The thing is they’re telling exactly the same one. | 但是他们口供一致 |
[23:33] | I believe it’s the truth. | 我相信这就是事实 |
[23:43] | Why’d you kidnap your own daughter? | 你为什么绑架你自己的女儿 |
[23:45] | You kidnapped your daughter and coincidently saved her life? | 你绑架了自己的女儿 还意外地救了她一命 |
[23:48] | Right now, at the very least, | 至少现在看来 |
[23:50] | it looks like you had prior knowledge of the killings | 你事先是知道会发生这场杀戮的 |
[23:52] | -and, at worst… -I had nothing to do with the murders. | -而且最坏情况是… -我与谋杀案无关 |
[23:53] | You paid Leland and Van Owen to kidnap Ingrid. | 你付钱让利兰和范欧文去绑架英格丽 |
[23:57] | -Why? -I want my phone call. | -为什么 -我要打个电话 |
[23:58] | If what you’re saying is true, it seems likely your daughter was somehow | 如果你说的是实话 那么你女儿很可能 |
[24:01] | -involved in these killings. -She had nothing to do with it. | -卷入了这些谋杀案 -她与此事无关 |
[24:04] | You stay the hell away from her! | 给我离她远点 |
[24:07] | I want the names of all your daughter’s friends at school. | 我要你女儿在学校所有朋友的名字 |
[24:09] | -Boyfriends. I want her class schedule. -Ingrid’s very private. | -交过哪些男友 还有她的课程表 -英格丽不愿吐露心思 |
[24:12] | We have five dead kids. Tortured, mutilated, and murdered. | 现在死了五个孩子 他们受尽折磨与残害 最后被谋杀 |
[24:15] | And all we have to go on is you and your daughter. | 我们仅有的线索只有你和你女儿 |
[24:17] | Do the math. | 你自己想想清楚 |
[24:22] | It’s Garcia. | 是加西亚 |
[24:24] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[24:25] | -You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你确定? -是的 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:28] | Yeah. Talk to me. | 是我 说吧 |
[24:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[24:40] | Hello, Ingrid. I’m Dr Spencer Reid. | 你好 英格丽 我是斯潘塞・瑞德博士 |
[24:44] | I’m with the FBI and I was wondering if you could… | 我是联邦调查局的 不知道你能不能… |
[24:47] | Greisen, Ingrid. 943239487. | 格雷森 英格丽 943239487 |
[24:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:54] | Greisen, Ingrid. 943239487. | 格雷森 英格丽 943239487 |
[25:10] | Doesn’t look like Minton or the ADU are part of it. | 看起来似乎跟明顿还有 美国防卫联盟无关 |
[25:13] | My men have been looking at him and his friends, | 我的人一直在看调查他和他的朋友 |
[25:16] | checking on alibis. Nothing. | 检查了不在场证明 没发现什么 |
[25:19] | The only thing I’m certain of is that Peter Greisen | 我唯一能确定的就是彼得・格雷森 |
[25:20] | was trying to protect his daughter. | 试图保护他女儿 |
[25:24] | -Hotchner. -Ingrid isn’t catatonic any more, | -霍奇纳 -英格丽不再神经紧张了 |
[25:27] | but she’s answering every question | 但问她什么问题 她都只回答 |
[25:28] | with only her name and Social Security number. | 她的名字和社会保险号码 |
[25:30] | Like a prisoner of war. | 就像个战俘一样 |
[25:32] | There’s more. Garcia did some checking. | 不仅如此 加西亚做了一番调查 |
[25:34] | Ingrid hasn’t been enrolled in school for over a year. | 英格丽已经一年多没去学校报到了 |
[25:37] | She had good grades. | 她之前成绩很好 |
[25:39] | Just suddenly dropped out and vacated her campus apartment. | 只是突然退学 从学校公寓搬走了 |
[25:42] | She left no forwarding, Hotch. | 她没有留下联络方式 霍奇 |
[25:44] | We have no idea where or how she’s been living. | 我们不知道她住在哪里 过得怎样 |
[25:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:49] | I need to see Peter Greisen’s phone records. | 我需要彼得・格雷森的通话记录 |
[25:54] | How long has your daughter been in a cult? | 你女儿加入邪教多久了 |
[26:00] | Unit four, I’m still on a code six outside the Minton residence. | 4分队 我还在明顿家外面 代码六的位置 |
[26:03] | Looks like everyone’s gone to bed. Over. | 看来大家都上床睡觉了 完毕 |
[26:05] | Ten-four, unit 81. | 消息收到 81分队 |
[26:36] | About a month ago you placed a call to a psychiatrist | 大约一个月前 你打电话给博尔德 |
[26:39] | in Boulder named Dr Richard Frank. | 一位名叫理查德・弗兰克博士的 精神病医生 |
[26:41] | He’s a deprogrammer, | 他是个反洗脑专家 |
[26:42] | and his speciality is getting kids out of cults. | 他擅长让孩子们远离邪教 |
[26:45] | Your daughter joined a dangerous cult and you couldn’t convince her to leave. | 你女儿加入了一个危险的邪教 而你没能说服她离开 |
[26:48] | So you had her kidnapped. | 所以你绑架了她 |
[26:50] | Now you’re protecting her because you think | 现在你保护她 是因为你觉得 |
[26:51] | Ingrid and her cult killed those kids and you’re probably right. | 英格丽和那个邪教杀了那些孩子 而你或许是对的 |
[26:54] | There’s been another killing. | 又发生了一起谋杀案 |
[26:56] | A family of five was slaughtered in exactly the same way | 一家五口惨遭屠杀 手法跟特拉梅萨案 |
[26:59] | as the Terra Mesa killings. | 一模一样 |
[27:00] | And among the dead are three girls. Ages five, eight, and eleven. | 死者中有三名女孩 分别是五岁 八岁和十一岁 |
[27:03] | Legally, this could go a long way | 从法律上来说 把你女儿和其他人 |
[27:05] | in distancing your daughter from the others. | 隔离开来 可能会大有帮助 |
[27:07] | If Ingrid had a change of heart | 如果英格丽改变了主意 |
[27:09] | a case could be made for brainwashing or even temporary insanity. | 此案可能会定性为洗脑 甚至是暂时精神错乱 |
[27:12] | Mr Greisen, we need you to tell us what you know about Ingrid’s situation. | 格雷森先生 我们需要你说出英格丽的情况 |
[27:19] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[27:21] | Ever since her mother died, I’ve done everything I could for her, | 自从她母亲去世后 我极尽所能做了一切 |
[27:25] | but somehow I left her vulnerable to these people. | 但不知道为什么 却让她在这些人面前不堪一击 |
[27:28] | Given the wrong circumstances, this could happen to anyone’s child. | 在错误的环境下 任何人的孩子都有可能遭遇这种事 |
[27:30] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[27:33] | Ingrid was in her first semester. | 英格丽读第一学期的时候 |
[27:37] | She started acting strange. | 行为开始变得很诡异 |
[27:41] | She hardly visited any more. But when she did, she was different. | 她几乎没再来看我了 就算来 也变得很不一样 |
[27:47] | -How? How was she different? -The way she spoke. | -怎么不一样 她有什么不同 -她说话的方式 |
[27:50] | She kept repeating these words, this jargon. | 她不停重复那些词语 那些行话 |
[27:54] | I didn’t know where she was getting it. | 我不知道她从哪学来的 |
[27:57] | Then she just disappeared. | 接着她就这么消失了 |
[27:59] | Cults commonly have their own language. | 邪教通常有自己的语言 |
[28:00] | They invent or redefine certain words only the cult members understand. | 他们发明或重新定义某些词 只有成员自己能明白 |
[28:04] | It’s a way of isolating the members from outsiders. | 这是让成员和外界隔离的方法 |
[28:07] | It is a very powerful form of thought control. | 这是一种非常强大的思想控制方式 |
[28:09] | If you could help us identify some of the key words, | 如果你能帮我们解读一些关键词 |
[28:11] | perhaps we could get Ingrid talking. | 或许我们就能让英格丽开口说话 |
[28:15] | She said I was a “trespasser.” | 她说我是个“非法入侵者” |
[28:18] | -That I had no right to be here. -In New Mexico? | -我没有权力来到这里 -来到新墨西哥州吗 |
[28:21] | In the desert. She said “Grandfather” | 来到沙漠 她说“祖父” |
[28:25] | taught her the ways of… What was the word? | 教她某种法则…那个词是什么来着 |
[28:28] | -Gahee. Ganjees. Something. -The Gahe? | -盖西 盖吉斯 之类的 -盖荷吗 |
[28:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:33] | -That’s right. -Thank you. | -没错 -谢谢 |
[28:35] | We’re looking for the cult leader. | 我们在找邪教首领 |
[28:36] | Typically men between the age 25 and 35 | 这往往是25至35岁的男性 |
[28:38] | with a high level of intelligence. | 智商很高 |
[28:40] | A sociopathic underachiever with an extremely abusive childhood. | 反社会的后进生 童年遭受过极度虐待 |
[28:44] | And obviously someone with an interest in, | 而且很明显有人对阿帕切族的 |
[28:46] | and an affinity for Apache culture and rituals. | 文化和仪式十分感兴趣 |
[28:49] | Look for males with criminal records for lesser type crimes. | 寻找有轻微犯罪记录的男性 |
[28:51] | Drug possession, petty theft. | 比如藏毒 小偷小摸 |
[28:53] | What about school records? | 学校记录呢 |
[28:56] | The victims from the first crime scene went to Terra Mesa University? | 第一个犯罪现场的受害者 都上过特拉梅萨大学 |
[28:58] | -Maybe the leader was there, too. -That’s great. | -也许首领就在那所大学 -很好 |
[29:01] | Look for students who studied Native American cultures extensively. | 寻找广泛学习印第安文化的学生 |
[29:04] | We need to do it all. | 我们需要全面排查 |
[29:05] | With this second strike it could be a spree. | 第二次袭击可能会很疯狂 |
[29:20] | -Sorry about your man, Jim. -I appreciate that. | -很遗憾你的手下遭遇不测 吉姆 -感谢慰问 |
[29:23] | That her? | 就是她吗 |
[29:24] | She won’t give us anything, but her name and her Social. | 她什么也不说 就说了她的名字和社会保险号码 |
[29:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:28] | Okay. They’re ready. Everybody out. | 好 他们准备好了 大家都出来 |
[29:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:37] | My friend wants to show you something. | 我朋友想给你看点东西 |
[29:42] | -Ingrid, my name is John Blackwolf. -I know who you are. | -英格丽 我叫约翰・布莱克伍夫 -我知道你 |
[29:45] | You are the son of Benjamin Blackwolf of the Chiricahua Apache. | 你是本杰明・布莱克伍夫的儿子 是奇里卡瓦阿帕切族人 |
[29:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:12] | What do think happened here, Ingrid? | 你认为这里发生过什么 英格丽 |
[30:23] | I think three little trespassers met the vengeful blade of the tribe. | 我想有三个非法入侵者 死在了部落的复仇之剑下 |
[30:26] | -What tribe would that be? -There are only two people. | -那是什么部落 -只有两种人 |
[30:29] | The Apache, and those who trespass against us. | 阿帕切族和那些对抗我们的入侵者 |
[30:31] | -You’re not Apache, Ingrid. -No. You are not Apache. | -你不是阿帕切族 英格丽 -不是 你也不是阿帕切族 |
[30:35] | Not any more. Grandfather tested me. | 不再是了 祖父考验了我 |
[30:38] | He sent me to the desert mountains to be blessed by the Gahe. | 他把我送到沙漠的山上 接受盖荷的祝福 |
[30:41] | The Gahe have brought Grandfather back to us, | 盖荷神把祖父带回到我们身边 |
[30:43] | build his new tribe to reclaim the sacred land for the Apache. | 建立新部落 为阿帕切族夺回圣地 |
[30:47] | Where is Grandfather? | 祖父在哪里 |
[30:48] | Did Grandfather ever tell you where the name “Apache” comes from? | 祖父跟你说过“阿帕切”这个名字 从何而来吗 |
[30:52] | It comes from the Zuni word “apachu,” it means enemy. | 出自祖尼文“阿帕丘”意思是敌人 |
[30:57] | And if Grandfather knew the first thing about the real Apache | 如果祖父了解真正的阿帕切族 他要做的第一件事 |
[31:00] | he would have taught you to refer to us as the “dene.” It means, “the people.” | 应该是教你把我们称为“甸尼” 意思是“人民” |
[31:05] | Grandfather said that you and all the living Apache | 祖父说 你和所有活着的阿帕切族 |
[31:07] | are like the Jews of old, lost and wandering the desert | 就像古时候的犹太人一样 迷路方向 在沙漠中游荡 |
[31:10] | in search of their Messiah. | 寻找他们的弥赛亚 |
[31:12] | -And he has come… -The dene don’t believe in a Messiah. | -他已经来了… -甸尼不相信弥赛亚 |
[31:15] | -You were lied to, Ingrid. -The Gahe… | -你被骗了 英格丽 -盖荷… |
[31:16] | Don’t use a word you don’t understand. | 不要用你根本不懂的词 |
[31:19] | The Gahe are not magic fairies. | 盖荷不是什么魔法仙女 |
[31:21] | They are not gods as you understand them. | 他们不是你所理解的神 |
[31:25] | This is not the blood of an enemy! | 这不是敌人的血 |
[31:28] | This is the blood of a little girl just like you are. | 这是一个像你一样的小女孩的血 |
[31:32] | You’ve been fed bits and pieces of a culture you don’t understand. | 你已经被灌输了一些零零碎碎的 你不了解的文化 |
[31:38] | -You don’t know. -What we do know | -你不知道 -我们只知道 |
[31:40] | is that you’ve been manipulated | 你被一个精神错乱的人 |
[31:41] | and exploited by a very disturbed individual. | 操纵和利用了 |
[31:43] | You are a liar! | 你是个骗子 |
[31:45] | You have disavowed your ancestors. | 你背弃了你的祖先 |
[31:47] | Only those who dwell in the dead lands deserve to live! | 只有住在死地的人才配活下去 |
[31:52] | The dead lands are on the southern edge of the western tract. | 死地在西部土地的南部边缘 |
[31:55] | You said cults like this seek out remote places, yes? | 你说过像这样的邪教会出现在 偏远的地方 是吗 |
[31:57] | They like to isolate their followers | 他们喜欢孤立自己的追随者 |
[31:59] | and give them the freedom to create their own society. | 给他们创造属于自己的社会的自由 |
[32:01] | -Okay, got it. -Well, it doesn’t get any more | -明白了 -再也没有 |
[32:03] | remote than the dead lands. | 比死地还要远的地方了 |
[32:04] | -How big an area is this place? -About a hundred square miles. | -这地方有多大 -大约260平方公里 |
[32:08] | -We need to narrow it down. -We might just have our cult leader. | -我们要缩小范围 -我们或许已经找到邪教首领了 |
[32:11] | This guy named Jackson Cally. | 这个家伙叫杰克逊・凯利 |
[32:13] | He was expelled from TMU six months before the others. | 他比其他人早六个月 被特拉梅萨大学开除 |
[32:15] | -What for? -Drug possession. Peyote. | -原因是什么 -藏毒 仙人掌毒 |
[32:17] | Terra Mesa, the last in a string of colleges. | 特拉梅萨是他念的最后一所大学 |
[32:19] | He studied religion and Native American culture | 他在每所大学 都学习宗教和印第安文化 |
[32:21] | in every school and he was in a seminar on Native American culture | 还和英格丽・格雷森一起参加了 |
[32:24] | with Ingrid Greisen. | 印第安文化研讨会 |
[32:25] | That’s how they know so much about me. | 所以他们才这么了解我 |
[32:27] | I’ve been a guest lecturer in that seminar for the past four years. | 过去四年我是那个研讨会的客座讲师 |
[32:30] | If Cally’s our cult leader we need more information on him. | 如果凯利是邪教首领 我们需要更多关于他的信息 |
[32:32] | Have Garcia pull every shred of Cally’s life out of the system. | 让加西亚从系统里 查出凯利的所有生平 |
[32:34] | -She’s already pulling. -Do we know he’s still in the area? | -她已经在查了 -他还在这一带吗 |
[32:36] | He was arrested for trespassing on a bunch of motel properties. | 他因非法闯入汽车旅馆而被捕 |
[32:39] | Breaking into unoccupied rooms, | 他闯入了无人居住的房间 |
[32:40] | but his last known address turned up cold. | 但查不到他的最新地址 |
[32:42] | Most cults don’t have any legitimate means of paying rent. | 大多数邪教没有支付租金的合法手段 |
[32:45] | They tend to seek out abandoned previously standing structures. | 他们倾向于找以前废弃的空屋 |
[32:48] | -Like Manson’s Spahn ranch. -Yeah. | -比如曼森的施潘牧场 -是的 |
[32:50] | There’s an abandoned motel off route 29 | 29号公路附近有个废弃的汽车旅馆 |
[32:51] | -right in the middle of the dead lands. -Let’s go. | -就在死地中间 -我们出发 |
[32:54] | I’ll stay with Reid. We’ll pull as much as we can on Cally. | 我和瑞德留在这 尽可能地起底凯利 |
[33:02] | 汽车旅馆 | |
[33:28] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[33:31] | Put your hands out to the side and turn around very slowly. | 把手伸出来 然后慢慢转身 |
[33:36] | Jackson Cally? | 杰克逊・凯利 |
[33:39] | Grandfather? | 祖父 |
[33:43] | There’s no one else here, Hotch. | 这里没有其他人 霍奇 |
[33:46] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪 |
[33:50] | Hunting. | 狩猎去了 |
[33:57] | Jackson Gordon Cally, 32 years old. | 杰克逊・戈登・凯利 32岁 |
[34:01] | Spent most of his childhood moving from foster home to foster home. | 他大部分童年都在 辗转于各个寄养家庭 |
[34:04] | Hang on a second. I’m going to put you on speaker. | 等一下 我开免提 |
[34:07] | Go ahead, Reid. | 继续讲 瑞德 |
[34:09] | Simply another sad, but unremarkable statistic | 都是一堆令人伤心 但又无法引起注意的数据 |
[34:11] | aside from the fact that he had an IQ of 189. | 不过他的智商高达189 |
[34:14] | -Any criminal record? -At 18 he spent 22 months | -有犯罪记录吗 -18岁时 他因盗窃汽车 |
[34:16] | in prison for auto theft. | 入狱22个月 |
[34:18] | I just spoke to the warden at the prison. | 我刚和监狱的典狱长通过电话 |
[34:19] | Said when he was there he found religion | 他说凯利当时在狱中创立了宗教 |
[34:21] | and began preaching to his fellow inmates. | 并且开始向狱友布道 |
[34:23] | And that he once convinced a mass murderer he was doing time | 还有一次凯利说服了一个 和他一起服刑的杀人狂 |
[34:25] | with to beat to death an inmate that was threatening Cally. | 将一个威胁自己的犯人殴打致死 |
[34:28] | Ever since he was a child, this guy just survived on cunning, | 凯利从小时候起就靠狡猾 |
[34:31] | -force of personality. -He spent 22 months in the clink. | -和强烈的个性生存 -他在监狱里蹲了22个月 |
[34:34] | Was released and then bounced from university to university | 获释之后辗转于各个大学学习 |
[34:37] | studying, you guessed it, Native American cultures. | 你猜对了 学习印第安文化 |
[34:39] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[34:41] | What’s his connection to the Apache? | 他和阿帕切族有什么联系 |
[34:43] | Aside from taking your class? Nothing that they could find. | 除了上你的课 他们查不出什么东西 |
[34:46] | With sociopaths like Cally, there is no connection. | 凯利这样的反社会者 是不会建立什么联系的 |
[34:48] | If it hadn’t been Apache he would’ve found some other culture | 就算不是阿帕切文化 他也会找到其他文化 |
[34:50] | to attract and manipulate his followers. | 来吸引和操纵他的追随者 |
[34:52] | Like Manson, Cally’s been forced to become an expert profiler of sorts. | 和曼森一样 凯利被迫成为了 某一方面的侧写专家 |
[34:55] | He reads the people around him. | 他分析周围的人 |
[34:56] | He finds a way in, and then he brainwashes them to serve his needs. | 找到角度切入 接着给他们洗脑 以满足他的需求 |
[35:00] | And the only way to figure out his game is to play it. | 想知道他在玩什么 唯一的办法就是陪他玩 |
[35:02] | I’m going to give him exactly what he wants. | 他想要什么我就给他什么 |
[35:04] | -What’s that? -An audience. | -那是什么 -观众 |
[35:13] | Mr Cally, I’m Special Agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. | 凯利先生 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员亚伦・霍奇纳 |
[35:17] | You know, I’ve spent my whole life talking to cops and doctors. | 你知道吗 我这辈子都在和警察和医生交谈 |
[35:24] | There’s something different about you. You’re not just a cop. Are you? | 你不太一样 你不只是个警察吧 |
[35:28] | You’re very perceptive. | 你很有洞察力 |
[35:31] | So what are you? | 那你做什么的 |
[35:32] | I’m a profiler. | 我是侧写师 |
[35:34] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[35:36] | Your colleagues respect you a great deal. | 你的同事都很尊重你 |
[35:38] | Looking at you to find all the answers. | 指望你去寻找所有答案 |
[35:40] | Leadership is a grave responsibility. | 当领导责任重大 |
[35:42] | Well, they don’t call me Grandfather. | 但是他们不叫我祖父 |
[35:44] | Well, in my tribe, Grandfather is simply another word for “teacher.” | 在我的部落里 祖父只是“老师”的代名词 |
[35:48] | Did you teach your tribe to murder? | 你教过你的部落杀人吗 |
[35:50] | No, I don’t teach murder. I teach love. | 不 我不教谋杀 我教他们什么是爱 |
[35:52] | Love of land. Love of ancestors. Love of the tribe. | 热爱土地 热爱祖先 热爱部落 |
[35:56] | These trespassers poison the land. | 这些非法入侵者毒害了这片土地 |
[35:58] | The Apache will soon remember who they are | 阿帕切族很快就会记起自己是谁 |
[36:00] | and they will hunt these trespassers off their land | 他们会追捕这些入侵者 让他们离开自己的地盘 |
[36:03] | until no one but the Apache remain. | 直到只剩下阿帕切族 |
[36:05] | You think you speak for the Apache, | 你以为自己能代表阿帕切族发言 |
[36:09] | but you’re nothing, but a coward and a killer. | 可你什么都不是 就是个懦夫和杀手 |
[36:13] | I haven’t killed anyone. | 我没杀过人 |
[36:16] | Do you think that your little tribe is going to wage a war | 你觉得你的小部落会和这个州 |
[36:19] | -with all the white people in this state? -Pretty soon, we won’t have to. | -所有白人宣战吗 -就快了 我们不必宣战 |
[36:23] | -Why’s that? -What’s going to happen | -为什么 -当愤怒的白人 |
[36:24] | when the angry white men come to the doors | 来到你孩子的门前 |
[36:26] | of your children blaming you for the killing of their people? | 指责你杀害了他们的人民时 你认为会发生什么 |
[36:29] | What are you going to do? Call the cops? | 你打算怎么办 报警吗 |
[36:32] | No. You’re going to string them up. | 不 你要把它们吊死 |
[36:34] | You’re going to put their heads on poles and rape their women | 你要把他们的头插在杆子上 强奸他们的女人 |
[36:37] | just like the savage animal you really are. | 释放自己的野兽本性 |
[36:40] | Like the savage animal your father was before they shot him down. | 就像你父亲被射杀前 暴露出来的野兽本性那样 |
[36:44] | No, Blackwolf. | 别这样 布莱克伍夫 |
[36:47] | -Enough! Enough. -I got it. | -够了 -交给我吧 |
[36:56] | Let me in with him, alone. I’ll get him talking. | 让我和他单独待一会儿 我会让他开口的 |
[36:59] | You’ve done more than we could have hoped for. | 你做的已经超出我们预期了 |
[37:01] | You guys take Cally down to the Sheriff’s Office. | 你们带凯莉去治安官办公室 |
[37:03] | You tell that man he’s welcome on my reservation any time. | 告诉那个人 我随时欢迎他来我的保留地 |
[37:08] | I’ll give you a ride back. | 我送你回去 |
[37:11] | Blackwolf got Cally to reveal his true nature. He’s a racist. | 布莱克伍夫让凯利暴露了自己的本性 他是一个种族主义者 |
[37:14] | None of this was for the sake of the Apache. | 这些都不是为了阿帕切族着想 |
[37:15] | Never was. It was always about Cally. It was about power and manipulation. | 从来没有 都是为了凯利自己考虑 完全是为了权力和操纵 |
[37:19] | Charles Manson claimed that he ordered his followers to kill whites | 查尔斯・曼森声称 他命令追随者杀死白人 |
[37:21] | in order to initiate a race war. | 是为了发动一场种族战争 |
[37:23] | Something he referred to as Helter Skelter. | 他称之为“仓皇失措” |
[37:25] | And he believed in the aftermath of Helter Skelter, | 他信仰仓皇失措的结果 |
[37:26] | the blacks, who he deemed inferior, would need a white man to lead them. | 他认为地位较低的黑人 需要一个白人来领导他们 |
[37:30] | There is a large cache of guns missing from Minton’s house. | 明顿家里有一大堆枪不见了 |
[37:33] | Why? Why would Cally suddenly need guns? | 为什么 为什么凯利突然需要枪 |
[37:35] | His whole MO was to fight a war using the Native American methods. | 他的全部作案手法就是 用印第安人的方法打一场仗 |
[37:37] | Maybe he isn’t trying to fight a war. Maybe he’s trying to start one. | 也许他并不是想打仗 他只是想发动战争 |
[37:39] | The first attack was designed to look like Indians. | 第一次袭击伪装成了 印第安人出手的样子 |
[37:42] | In an attempt to manipulate the ADU to retaliate against the reservation. | 企图操纵美国防卫联盟 对保留地展开报复 |
[37:45] | But they didn’t. How could they? We had them put under surveillance. | 但他们没有 他们怎么行动呢 我们派人监视他们了 |
[37:47] | So Cally tried to provoke them further, by killing the head of the ADU, | 所以凯利想进一步激怒他们 于是就杀了美国防卫联盟的头目 |
[37:51] | -Minton and his family. -Right, but that didn’t work either. | -也就是明顿和他的家人 -对 但还是没用 |
[37:53] | So now he wants to attack the other side. | 所以现在他想攻击另一边 |
[37:55] | He’s trying to provoke the Indians by staging an ADU attack against them. | 他想激怒印第安人 声称美国防卫联盟要攻击他们 |
[37:58] | Call Blackwolf. We need to get to the reservation. | 打给布莱克伍夫 我们得去一趟保留地 |
[38:01] | The school’s our most vulnerable target. | 学校是最容易遭受攻击的目标 |
[38:03] | Cally likes killing kids. | 凯利喜欢杀小孩 |
[38:10] | In ’61 Cochise led his followers to fight… | 1961年 科奇斯带领他的追随者对抗… |
[38:14] | -Put that away. -What? | -把那个收起来 -什么 |
[38:17] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要用它 |
[38:20] | Use your baton. | 用你的警棍 |
[38:22] | There are many paths to the same place. | 殊途同归 |
[38:26] | Trust me. | 请相信我 |
[38:28] | Just so you know, you sound like a fortune cookie. | 跟你说 你听起来像 幸运饼干里的祝福语字条 |
[38:52] | Split up. Find them. | 分头行动 找到他们 |
[39:35] | Hold still. Be quiet. | 不要动 安静点 |
[39:51] | Hey. | 喂 |
[40:32] | Big mistake. | 真是大错特错 |
[40:50] | Stay down. I don’t want to hurt you. | 趴下 我不想伤害你 |
[41:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[41:40] | -Don’t move. -Don’t shoot. I give up. | -不许动 -别开枪 我投降 |
[41:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:47] | You just had to shoot somebody, didn’t you? | 你就是要开枪打个人是吧 |
[42:06] | -The children? -They’re fine. | -孩子们呢 -他们没事 |
[42:07] | We got them out before they got here. We took down these four. | 他们来之前就把孩子们救了出来 然后拿下了这四个 |
[42:10] | Without firing a shot? | 一枪都没开吗 |
[42:11] | Captain America here shot number five. | 这位美国队长射中了第五个人 |
[42:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[42:16] | Number six is cut up pretty bad. I don’t think he’s going to make it. | 第六个人被严重砍伤 怕是活不了了 |
[42:18] | -At least I didn’t shoot him. -I think I’d rather be shot. | -至少我没有开枪打他 -但我宁可中枪 |
[42:23] | There’s an old Apache saying, | 阿帕切族有句老话 |
[42:25] | “You can take many paths to get to the same place.” | “殊途同归” |
[42:44] | -Be with you in a second. -Thanks. | -我马上回来 -谢了 |
[42:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:54] | Paul Norse. He’s in the New York field office. | 保罗・诺尔斯 他在纽约驻地办事处 |
[42:56] | You ever need anything, give him a call. | 如果你需要什么 打给他 |
[42:58] | He’ll take care of you. | 他会照顾你的 |
[42:59] | This your way of saying I can’t take care of myself? | 你这是想说我照顾不了自己吗 |
[43:01] | No, it’s my way of saying I’m a jackass. | 不 我是想说我承认自己是个混蛋 |
[43:06] | You know it must be hereditary. | 你相信这一定是遗传的 |
[43:10] | Sean, it’s really important that you do this your way. | 肖恩 坚持己见很重要 |
[43:14] | You know what you feel is every bit as important as what you think. | 你知道你的感受和想法一样重要 |
[43:17] | Dad knew that. I forgot. You reminded me and thanks. | 爸爸了解这一点 但是我忘了 是你提醒了我 谢谢 |
[43:25] | This is a pretty messed up going away present. You know that? | 知道吗 这是个很糟糕的送别礼物 |
[43:31] | A brother worries. | 你哥担心你呢 |
[43:33] | -You need to get out of the office more. -Tell me about it. | -你要出办公室多走走 -那还用说 |
[43:36] | -So, I’m starved. How’s the food? -It’s pretty good. | -我要饿死了 这里东西好吃吗 -很不错 |
[43:41] | -Let me fix you something special. -I’m in your hands. | -让我给你做点特别的 -听你的 |
[43:45] | -Want a beer? -Sure. Thanks. | -要啤酒吗 -当然了 谢谢 |