时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[00:03] | At the end of his two-year killing spree, | 他在两年之内大开杀戒 |
[00:06] | seven women were dead. | 造成七名女性死亡 |
[00:10] | He made a name for himself. | 他因此声名鹊起 |
[00:12] | Literally. | 而且是自封的 |
[00:13] | He sent out written communication | 他发出书面通知 |
[00:15] | identifying himself as the Keystone Killer. | 称自己是“宾州杀手” |
[00:19] | These letters, all of which were accompanied by a word search puzzle, | 每封信件里都附了一张字谜游戏 |
[00:25] | were part of his game. | 这也是他的游戏 |
[00:27] | Like Son of Sam, he taunted the police. | 就像山姆之子一样 他嘲弄警察 |
[00:29] | He fuelled the media’s fascination with him. | 激起了媒体对他的浓厚兴趣 |
[00:32] | As you’ll see in the book, | 你们在书里会看到 |
[00:34] | he left specific crime scene details in the word puzzles. | 他在字谜游戏里 隐藏了具体的犯罪现场细节 |
[00:39] | And then, 18 years ago, he just stopped killing. | 后来他在18年前洗手不干 |
[00:44] | Now, one of the Philadelphia P.D.’s theories was | 费城警局有一种推测 |
[00:47] | that he was in jail on an unrelated charge. | 他由于不相关罪名被捕入狱 |
[00:51] | But this is a man who craves attention. | 但这个人渴望得到关注 |
[00:53] | He could not remain a faceless prisoner for so long. | 他不可能甘于长时间做普通犯人 |
[00:57] | Another theory was that he had simply moved away | 另一种猜测是他只不过是搬走了 |
[00:59] | and he continued killing in another city or another country. | 然后继续在另一个城市或国家杀人 |
[01:03] | But the FBI’s ViCAP programme tracks murders | 但联邦调查局的暴力犯罪逮捕计划 |
[01:05] | and murderers all around the world and they turned up nothing. | 追踪了全球各地的谋杀案和杀人犯 然而颗粒无收 |
[01:10] | This intricate knot was part of his signature. | 复杂的绳结是他的作案标志 |
[01:13] | It’s a signature we have never seen repeated. | 我们从未见过相同的作案标志之一 |
[01:15] | Another theory was that he had died, which is the only explanation | 还有一种猜测是他死了 这也是 |
[01:19] | for why a compulsive psychopath would stop killing. | 强迫型精神变态不再杀人的唯一解释 |
[01:24] | But I never believed he was a psychopath who had to do this. | 但我从不相信 他是不得不杀人的精神变态 |
[01:28] | I believe he is a narcissistic sociopath who chooses to. | 我相信他是个自恋的反社会者 杀人完全是自主选择 |
[01:34] | This is his last victim. | 这是他的最后一个受害者 |
[01:36] | Amy Jennings. She was 23. | 艾米・詹宁斯 她才23岁 |
[01:39] | Her infant son was in the next room when she was killed. | 她被杀时 襁褓中的儿子就在隔壁 |
[01:45] | So even if he thinks he’s finished, | 所以即使他觉得自己大功告成了 |
[01:50] | he still has a debt to pay. | 他还有债要还 |
[01:55] | -Thank you, Mr Ryan. Thank you, sir. -All right. | 谢谢 瑞恩先生 谢谢您 |
[02:01] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[02:04] | You look comfortable up there. | 你在台上淡定自若 |
[02:06] | Why don’t you come back to the BAU for a guest lecture? | 不如回行为分析小组 做个客座讲座吧 |
[02:09] | -I’m retired, remember? -Hell of a way to relax. | -我退休了 你忘了吗 -真是个放松的好方法啊 |
[02:13] | 323 pages on the one that got away. | 为一个逍遥法外的罪犯 写了本323页的书 |
[02:16] | He hasn’t gotten away. | 他还没脱身 |
[02:18] | And you didn’t count that eight-page prologue. | 你居然没算上八页的序言 |
[02:21] | What happened to Florida? Thirty-six holes a day? | 佛罗里达怎么不好了 每天打36洞高尔夫吗 |
[02:23] | No, Florida’s too humid. | 不行 佛罗里达太潮湿了 |
[02:26] | Anyway, I’d miss the seasons. So I’m in Philadelphia now. | 反正我也想念季节更替 所以我现在住在费城 |
[02:30] | You’re in Philadelphia for the “seasons”? | 你是因为“季节”来的费城吗 |
[02:33] | You think I’m, what, dysfunctional? Obsessed? | 那你觉得我有什么毛病 执迷不悟? |
[02:36] | You want to eat where the killer eats, sleep where he sleeps? | 你想在凶手吃饭的地方吃饭 在他睡觉的地方睡觉? |
[02:41] | Maybe I’m addicted to Pat’s Steaks. | 也许我吃派特牛排上瘾了 |
[02:43] | Maybe I’m holding out hope that the Eagles will turn it around next season. | 也许我一直希望 老鹰队下个赛季会扭转局势 |
[02:47] | Remember weapons of mass destruction? | 还记得大规模杀伤性武器那回事吗 |
[02:49] | What are you saying? You think I’m chasing a ghost? | 你什么意思 你觉得我在捉鬼吗 |
[02:51] | I’m saying sometimes we get it wrong. You ever consider that? | 我说的是有时候会弄错 你考虑过吗 |
[02:55] | I’ve considered everything. | 我考虑得很周全 |
[03:00] | So, how are things at BAU? Anything changed since I left? | 行为分析小组怎么样了 我走之后有什么变化吗 |
[03:05] | Everything changes, everything stays the same. You know how it is. | 一切都变了 但又一切照旧 你懂的 |
[03:09] | -Miss me? -No. | -想我了吗 -没有 |
[03:11] | -Just here to buy a book, then, huh? -What can I say? | -只是过来买本书的吗 -我还能说什么呢 |
[03:13] | Profilers, they fascinate me. | 侧写师们让我着迷 |
[03:16] | Sorry to interrupt, but this is for you. | 抱歉打扰了 这是给你的 |
[03:21] | -Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[03:26] | -Fan mail. -Fan mail. How do you like that? | -粉丝来信 -粉丝来信 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:33] | Wait a minute. Hey, who gave this to you? | 等一下 这是谁给你的 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. Guy in a blue jacket. | 我不认识 一个穿蓝色夹克的人 |
[03:39] | Hey, hey, wait. | 你等等 |
[03:40] | That’s not the guy. Hey, it’s not the guy. | 不是他 不是这个人 |
[03:43] | 出口 | |
[03:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:46] | Sorry, sir. Misunderstanding. | 抱歉 先生 是个误会 |
[03:53] | “Who in his mind has not probed the black water? | “在他心中 谁没有探索过黑水” |
[03:57] | “We’re like two volumes of the same book, Max. | “我们就像一本书的两卷 马克斯” |
[04:00] | “Why don’t we add a few more chapters?” | “我们为什么不再加几个章节” |
[04:03] | -Is this from him? The Keystone Killer? -Son of a bitch was right here. | -这是他送的吗 宾州杀手? -那个混蛋刚才就在这里 |
[04:08] | You still think I’m after a ghost? | 你还觉得我是在捉鬼吗 |
[04:10] | Lock this place down. No one leaves until I talk to him. | 封锁这里 所有人跟我谈过之后才能离开 |
[04:48] | Norman Maclean wrote, | 诺曼・麦克林曾写道 |
[04:50] | “It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us.” | “往往是与我们相处相爱 本该相知的人逃避我们” |
[04:57] | -So they’ve been here all night? -Apparently. | -他们整晚都在这里吗 -显然是的 |
[04:59] | Where else would any of us be on a Saturday night? | 我们周六晚上还能去哪里 |
[05:01] | It’s not like we have lives or anything. | 我们又没有自己的生活 |
[05:03] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你自己 |
[05:04] | Guys, we are about to meet Max Ryan, | 各位 我们就要见到马克斯・瑞恩了 |
[05:07] | the guy responsible for catching the Boise child killer. | 他负责追捕博伊西儿童杀手 |
[05:09] | -Have you ever talked to him before? -He’s pretty intense, brusque. | -你以前跟他说过话吗 -他说话挺冲的 待人唐突 |
[05:12] | -Not much of a bedside manner. -Sound like anyone else we know? | -对人不是很友善 -像不像我们认识的另一个人? |
[05:16] | I heard he was forced into early retirement. | 我听说他被迫提前退休 |
[05:17] | No, he chose to retire. | 不 是他选择了退休 |
[05:19] | He’s written a new book on the Keystone Killer case. | 他写了一本新书 讲述宾州杀手案 |
[05:21] | He moved to Philadelphia to be closer to the crime scenes. | 他搬到费城 是为了离犯罪现场更近 |
[05:23] | -That’s retirement? -Well, BAU-style. | -这也叫退休? -行为分析小组风格的退休 |
[05:28] | “在他心中 谁没有探索过黑水” | |
[05:32] | John Steinbeck, East of Eden. | 约翰・斯坦贝克的《伊甸园以东》 |
[05:35] | Story of good and evil, love and hate. | 善与恶 爱与恨的故事 |
[05:38] | There’s been some new activity on the Keystone Killer case. | 宾州杀手案有了新进展 |
[05:41] | New? | 新进展? |
[05:42] | -He was at Max’s lecture last night. -What? | -他昨晚去听马克斯的讲座了 -什么 |
[05:45] | He got away? | 他逃走了? |
[05:46] | Would we have woken you up if we caught him? | 如果我们抓到了还用得着叫醒你们吗 |
[05:52] | He handed this letter to the security guard. | 他把这封信交给保安 |
[05:54] | And he included two driver’s licences with it. | 里面放了两张驾照 |
[05:58] | -One is from his last victim. -Last known victim. | -一张是他的上一个受害者 -上一个已知的受害者 |
[06:01] | Amy Jennings, strangled in 1987. | 艾米・詹宁斯 1987年被勒死 |
[06:05] | “Wool socks.” | 羊毛袜 |
[06:10] | -“Grey.” -You see something? | -灰色 -你看出什么了吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah. What is the significance of “black bra” and “grey wool socks”? | -是的 “黑胸罩”和“灰色羊毛袜” 很重要吗 |
[06:17] | That’s what Amy Jennings was wearing when we found her. | 是我们找到艾米・詹宁斯时她的穿着 |
[06:19] | That’s a lot of detail to remember for 20 years. | 这么多细节要记20年实属不易 |
[06:22] | The Green River Killer couldn’t remember | 绿河杀手都不记得尸体被埋在哪里 |
[06:24] | where the bodies were buried, much less what they were wearing. | 更别说他们穿什么了 |
[06:26] | Well, some UnSubs take pictures. | 有些不明嫌犯会拍照 |
[06:27] | Print them themselves so they can manipulate the scene, bring it to life. | 自己打印出来 这样可以掌控现场 效果逼真 |
[06:31] | That would explain the level of detail. | 这就能解释细节程度了 |
[06:34] | Does “no fight” and “rear window” have anything to do with the Jennings case? | “无打斗”和“后窗” 与詹宁斯的案子有关吗 |
[06:38] | No. He entered in through the front door. | 没有 他从前门进入房间 |
[06:40] | There’s ample evidence that Amy fought him very hard. | 有充分证据表明艾米跟他打得很激烈 |
[06:43] | No, he’s referring to a new victim there. | 不 他说的是另一个受害者 |
[06:45] | -The second driver’s licence? -Carla Bromwell. | -第二张驾照? -卡拉・布罗姆韦尔 |
[06:48] | Yeah, there’s a “C Bromwell” here in the puzzle. | 对 字谜里有个“C・布罗姆韦尔” |
[06:51] | Philly P.D. went to the address on the licence a little while ago. | 费城警局不久前去过驾照上的地址 |
[06:54] | Found her suffocated with a plastic bag. | 发现她被塑料袋闷死了 |
[06:56] | Suffocated? | 闷死? |
[06:57] | His previous victims were strangled. His MO’s different. | 他之前的受害者都是被勒死的 犯罪手法不同 |
[07:00] | He hasn’t been killing all along, has he? | 他并不是一直都在杀人吧 |
[07:01] | It would’ve been difficult to tie these new murders | 考虑到手法改变 |
[07:03] | to the Keystone Killer, what with the change of methodology | 和杀人间隔的时间 很难判定新的谋杀案 |
[07:05] | and the time that’s elapsed between kills. | 与宾州杀手有关 |
[07:07] | If he had been active, I would have known. | 如果他还在活跃 我会知道的 |
[07:09] | It’s not entirely impossible for an UnSub to switch his MO. | 不明嫌犯改变犯罪手法也不是不可能 |
[07:13] | The Zodiac Killer went from stabbing people to shooting them. | 十二宫杀手就从刺杀变成了枪杀 |
[07:15] | Yes, but he wanted to take the credit. | 是的 但他还想以此邀功 |
[07:17] | This bastard didn’t do anything in secret. | 这个混蛋私下却没有过任何举动 |
[07:19] | I’d say good morning, but it’s still dark outside. | 我想说早上好 但外面还很黑 |
[07:24] | -Who’s this? -Carla Bromwell. | -这是谁 -卡拉・布罗姆韦尔 |
[07:25] | Gideon, can you put on the news? | 吉迪恩 请你播放新闻好吗 |
[07:29] | The Philadelphia Police were notified late last night of a letter | 费城警方昨天深夜收到一封信 |
[07:33] | that was hand-delivered to this news station. | 是亲手送到警局新址的 |
[07:35] | Apparently, it was written by the infamous Keystone Killer, | 很显然这是臭名昭著的宾州杀手所写 |
[07:39] | who’s wanted in connection with the murders of seven women | 他在1980年代末涉嫌谋杀七名女性 |
[07:42] | back in the late 1980s. | 正被警方通缉 |
[07:45] | He also included a photograph of a woman. | 他还放了一张女性的照片 |
[07:47] | She appears to be dead in the photo, suffocated with a plastic bag. | 照片里的她似乎已经死了 是被塑料袋闷死的 |
[07:53] | Now, subsequently, police discovered a body in the Overbrook area, | 随后 警方在欧弗布鲁克地区 发现了一具尸体 |
[07:57] | but they are not confirming that it’s the woman in this picture. | 但尚未确认就是这张照片里的女性 |
[08:01] | -He works fast. -That’s an understatement, huh? | -他动作很快 -这么说过于保守了 |
[08:04] | Meet you on the plane in 30 minutes? | 半小时后飞机上见? |
[08:07] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[08:10] | I’m not asking, Jason. | 我这可不是请求 杰森 |
[08:19] | Philly P.D. confirmed that Carla Bromwell’s been dead | 费城警局确认卡拉・布罗姆韦尔 |
[08:22] | less than 12 hours. | 死亡时间不足12小时 |
[08:23] | She was 47. | 她47岁 |
[08:25] | -Victims are getting older. -That is unusual. | -受害者在变老 -这很不寻常 |
[08:27] | Victimology rarely changes. | 受害者特征很少改变 |
[08:29] | Her hands and feet were bound with Flex-cufs. | 她的手脚都用活动手铐固定住 |
[08:31] | Flex-cufs? No ropes? | 活动手铐?没有绳子吗 |
[08:33] | That’s what they said. They’re waiting at the crime scene for you. | 警方是这么说的 他们在犯罪现场等你 |
[08:37] | -Thank you, sweetheart. -Here if you need me. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -有需要就来找我 |
[08:40] | So, older victims and a different mode of binding and killing. | 受害者变老 捆绑和杀害的方式不同 |
[08:43] | Maybe the note just means we have a copycat on our hands. | 也许字条只意味着 我们遇到一个模仿犯 |
[08:45] | A copycat who just happens to have Amy Jennings’ driver’s licence? | 还凑巧拿到了艾米・詹宁斯的驾照? |
[08:50] | No. No, it’s the Keystone Killer. | 不会的 他就是宾州杀手 |
[09:03] | How are we supposed to work with him? | 我们要怎么跟他合作 |
[09:06] | Gideon, he’s not even an active agent. | 吉迪恩 他都不是现役探员 |
[09:10] | He’s here because he knows this case better than any of us. | 他来是因为他比我们任何人了解案情 |
[09:13] | We’re leading the investigation. He’s only consulting. | 我们负责调查 他只是顾问 |
[09:16] | Anyone tell him that? | 有人告诉过他这一点吗 |
[09:36] | FBI? Detective Charles Santangelo, Philly P.D. | 联邦调查局的? 我是费城警局查尔斯・圣安杰洛警探 |
[09:40] | Agents Gideon and Greenaway. | 吉迪恩探员和格林纳威探员 |
[09:42] | You actually think the Keystone Killer did this? | 你们真的认为是宾州杀手干的? |
[09:43] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[09:46] | -Agent Ryan. -Detective. | -瑞恩探员 -警探你好 |
[09:48] | Should have guessed you’d show up sooner or later. | 早该猜到你迟早会出现的 |
[09:50] | He’s consulting with us. | 他在给我们做顾问 |
[09:51] | CSI’s done processing the body? | 鉴证科检查完尸体了吗 |
[09:53] | -Yeah. We’ll get out of your way. -Thanks. | -是的 我们就不妨碍你们了 -谢谢 |
[09:58] | This is his eighth victim. | 这是第八名受害者 |
[09:59] | There’s no bruising on the wrists, ankles or neck. | 手腕 脚踝 脖子都没有淤青 |
[10:03] | Just a good-sized blunt force head wound. | 只是头部有很大的钝器伤口 |
[10:05] | Yeah, probably a surprise attack. | 对 很可能是突袭 |
[10:07] | Well, the puzzle said “no fight.” | 字谜说的是“无打斗” |
[10:09] | I know what the puzzle said. | 我知道字谜说了什么 |
[10:13] | Head wound is extensive. | 头部伤口面积很大 |
[10:15] | -Level of violence is escalating. -Yeah. | -暴力程度升级了 -是的 |
[10:18] | This bedroom is in the front of the house, | 这间卧室在房子的前部 |
[10:21] | and the puzzle mentioned a rear window. | 而字谜提到了后窗 |
[10:24] | -Maybe he left a print. -No way. | -他可能会留下脚印 -不可能 |
[10:28] | Well, I think I’m going to check it out anyway. | 我觉得我还是要检查一下 |
[10:30] | You do what you want to do, | 你随意 |
[10:31] | but believe me, you’re wasting your time. | 但相信我 只是浪费时间而已 |
[10:37] | -Elle’s good at this, Max. -Did I say she wasn’t? | -马克斯 艾尔很擅长处理这些 -我有说她不擅长吗 |
[10:42] | I haven’t had a feeling like this around a dead body in 18 years. | 我已经有18年 没在尸体旁边有过这种感觉了 |
[10:45] | I remember what you said to me on my first day. | 我还记得你在我上岗第一天就跟我说 |
[10:48] | “Don’t lose your objectivity. This isn’t personal.” | “不要失去客观性 这不是私人恩怨” |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, maybe not for you. | 好吧 可能不是你的私人恩怨 |
[11:03] | We are aware of the media reports, | 我们注意到媒体报道了 |
[11:04] | however, we cannot confirm at this time. | 然而 我们目前还无法确认 |
[11:06] | Is it the Keystone Killer? | 是宾州杀手干的吗 |
[11:08] | The FBI will be making a formal statement later on today. | 联邦调查局今天稍后会发表正式声明 |
[11:11] | We received more information from the murderer than the police. | 我们从警方得到的消息还不如杀人犯 |
[11:14] | -What’s going on? -We have a right to the truth. | -怎么回事 -我们有权知道真相 |
[11:16] | The Philadelphia Police have to finish investigating this crime scene | 费城警方必须先调查完犯罪现场 |
[11:20] | before we can make a statement. | 才能发表声明 |
[11:21] | All of your questions will be answered at that time, | 你们的问题到时候都会得到解答 |
[11:23] | so please be patient. That’s all I can say. | 请耐心一点 我只能说这么多 |
[11:25] | Ma’am, when can we expect that statement today? | 女士 具体什么时候发布声明 |
[11:28] | Do you know anything about motive? | 你知道凶手的动机吗 |
[11:31] | -What do you think of Ryan? -He hasn’t changed much. | -你认为瑞恩是什么样的人 -他没什么变化 |
[11:34] | I think we can learn a lot from him. | 我想我们可以从他身上学到很多 |
[11:36] | What could you possibly learn that you don’t already know? | 你还能学到什么你不知道的东西吗 |
[11:38] | Hotch, repetitive thinking is a death knell for the brain. | 霍奇 重复思考是大脑的丧钟 |
[11:41] | For complete brain usage, diverse stimulation is the key. | 充分使用大脑的关键是不同刺激 |
[11:46] | Look at this. | 快看这个 |
[11:52] | Let’s go show this to everyone. | 我们拿给大家看看 |
[11:59] | Found another note. | 又找到一张字条 |
[12:01] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[12:04] | “In order for the light to shine so brightly, | “光线如此耀眼的原因” |
[12:06] | “the darkness must be present.” | “是黑暗的存在” |
[12:08] | He’s quoting Sir Francis Bacon now. | 他开始引用 弗朗西斯・培根爵士的话了 |
[12:10] | -Yeah. I use this specific quote in my… -In your book, on page 184. | -是啊 我同样引用了这句话 -在你的书里 184页 |
[12:15] | I read it on the plane. | 我在飞机上读过 |
[12:17] | And you remember the page number of the quote? | 然后你就记住了相应页码? |
[12:19] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[12:20] | He says to expect another gift in two days. | 他说两天后会有另一个礼物 |
[12:23] | -A gift? -Calls his victims gifts. | -礼物? -把受害者叫作礼物 |
[12:26] | -Gifts for whom? -For me. | -给谁的礼物 -给我的 |
[12:49] | 相册 | |
[13:09] | 宾夕法尼亚州 费城 | |
[13:17] | A lot of things have changed in 20 years, | 过去20年发生了很多变化 |
[13:18] | including the age of the Keystone Killer’s victims. | 包括宾州杀手的受害者年龄 |
[13:21] | He’s older. His victims are older. Makes sense to me. | 他上了年纪 受害者也上了年纪 我认为说得通 |
[13:24] | Most UnSubs have specific fantasies. | 大多不明嫌犯有某种特定的幻想 |
[13:26] | It’s as if they’re killing the same person over and over again. | 就是在反复杀害同样的人 |
[13:28] | This man clearly had a preference for young brunettes, | 这人显然偏好深褐色头发的年轻女性 |
[13:31] | and now he’s switched to older women. | 但他现在转向年龄较大的女性 |
[13:32] | Well, what does that mean? | 这说明什么呢 |
[13:33] | Ted Bundy only killed women that looked like his fiancée. | 泰德・邦迪只杀长得像未婚妻的女性 |
[13:37] | But then he devolved and he brutally attacked a house full of sorority sisters | 但后来他退化了 残忍地袭击了一屋子的姐妹会成员 |
[13:40] | that looked nothing like his previous victims. | 她们看起来一点也不像此前的受害者 |
[13:42] | He went off script. | 他不按套路出牌 |
[13:45] | His final victim was a 12-year-old girl. | 最后一个受害者是12岁的女孩 |
[13:48] | When police found the van that he used to kill her, | 警方找到他用来杀害女孩的货车时 |
[13:51] | the amount of blood revealed that he had lost complete control. | 车上的血量体现出他完全失控了 |
[13:54] | It was that de-evolution that eventually led to his capture. | 正是这样的退化最终导致他被捕 |
[13:58] | He could be de-evolving into a frenzy. | 他可能会退化成狂乱 |
[14:01] | So you mean he’s about to mess up? | 你是说他要搞砸了? |
[14:02] | The Keystone Killer’s de-evolution is only a theory. | 宾州杀手的退化只是一种猜测 |
[14:04] | We need to be prepared for anything. | 我们得做好万全准备 |
[14:06] | And if he is in a frenzy, there’s no telling how quickly he’ll fall apart. | 如果他处于狂乱之中 我们也不知道他崩溃的速度会有多快 |
[14:09] | Or how many more victims he’ll take with him. | 也不知道他还会杀害多少受害者 |
[14:11] | So, we’re going to go over everything we know, old and new, | 我们要把已知信息全都过一遍 无论新旧 |
[14:14] | and hopefully find him before we find another body. | 希望能在发现另一具尸体前找到他 |
[14:18] | We’ll start with Agent Ryan’s original profile. | 我们从瑞恩探员的原始侧写开始 |
[14:20] | Max, you want to present it? | 马克斯 你想说一下吗 |
[14:23] | No. | 不想 |
[14:28] | We’re looking for a white male in his late forties. | 我们在找一名年近50岁的白人男性 |
[14:31] | The controlled crime scenes, | 受控的犯罪现场 |
[14:32] | the meticulousness and his collection of trophies | 一丝不苟的做法以及他收藏的战利品 |
[14:34] | suggests a possible military background. | 说明他可能当过兵 |
[14:36] | We believe he’s been living in the same geographic area | 我们相信他成年后一直住在 |
[14:39] | his entire adult life… | 同一片区域 |
[14:47] | I thought you were going to present the profile. | 我还以为你要公布侧写了 |
[14:49] | Team can handle it. | 团队可以搞定 |
[14:52] | The team. | 团队 |
[14:54] | We used to work solo when this all started. | 我们以前刚开始都是单打独斗 |
[14:58] | Well, we were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[15:00] | You don’t worry about too many cooks? | 你不担心人多误事吗 |
[15:03] | Nope. | 不会 |
[15:10] | He used a quote, Jason. He used a quote from my book. | 他引用了一句话 杰森 他引用了我书中的一句话 |
[15:15] | So? Maybe it’s a coincidence. | 所以呢 也许只是个巧合 |
[15:21] | We’ve both been doing this too long to believe that. | 我们干这行太久了 怎么可能是巧合 |
[15:30] | All right, let’s focus on the differences in the crimes. | 我们把注意力 集中在犯罪手法的差异上 |
[15:33] | What’s he doing that’s new? | 他有什么新动作 |
[15:34] | Well, his latest victim was hit in the head. That’s new. | 最新受害者头部遭袭 这就是新动作 |
[15:37] | In the word puzzle he said she didn’t fight, so why hit her? | 字谜中他说她没有打斗 那又为什么打她 |
[15:41] | Scare her? Show her he’s in charge? | 吓她?让她知道他才是老大? |
[15:44] | Well, he never did that before. | 他以前从没这么做过 |
[15:45] | And a blow that hard wouldn’t scare her. It would probably just… | 用力一击不会吓到她 可能只是… |
[15:48] | It’d probably just knock her unconscious. | 可能只是要把她打晕 |
[15:49] | In order to control her? | 为了控制她吗 |
[15:50] | Well, he switched from using rope to Flex-cufs. | 他的工具从绳子变成了活动手铐 |
[15:54] | The intricate knot was part of his signature. | 复杂的绳结是他的作案标志 |
[15:56] | Flex-cufs are easier. Probably saved him time. | 活动手铐比较容易 可能会省点时间 |
[15:59] | No, no, no, no. It’s more than that. | 不对 绳子的意义不止于此 |
[16:00] | The rope was meticulously tied. It was intimate. | 绳子系得非常小心 很亲密 |
[16:03] | Completely unnecessary. | 完全没必要 |
[16:04] | And he abandoned the rope and the use of his bare hands, | 他放弃了绳子 改用赤手空拳 |
[16:07] | which makes his kills less personal and less controlling. | 导致他杀人变得不那么针对个人 也少了些控制 |
[16:13] | Okay. Seriously, guys, let’s just abandon all this. | 说真的 各位 我们抛开这一切 |
[16:16] | Let’s just treat him like he’s a new offender. | 就把他当做全新的罪犯来看 |
[16:17] | He isn’t. | 但他不是 |
[16:19] | Guys, I have a name. | 各位 我找到一个名字 |
[16:23] | “Nibrahs.” That’s a name? From what country? | “尼布拉斯”这是个名字吗 来自哪个国家 |
[16:27] | It’s backwards. S. Harbin. | 要倒着看 是S・哈宾 |
[16:29] | There’s a Scott Harbin on Ryan’s original suspect list. | 瑞恩最初的嫌疑人名单上 有一个斯科特・哈宾 |
[16:31] | It’s not Scott Harbin. | 不是斯科特・哈宾 |
[16:34] | Harbin went to jail in 1988 for stabbing a guy | 哈宾在1988年入狱 原因是入室抢劫 |
[16:37] | while he was trying to escape during a home invasion. | 并且在逃跑过程中捅了人 |
[16:39] | The guy later died. | 那个人后来死了 |
[16:41] | Harbin didn’t even know there was anyone at home at the time he broke in. | 哈宾在闯入时甚至不知道家里有人 |
[16:44] | -How long did he get? -Thirty years. | -他被判了多久 -30年 |
[16:46] | So, that makes him a little more than halfway done. | 所以他的刑期已经过了一半多 |
[16:48] | Unless he’s been paroled. | -除非他获得假释 |
[16:49] | No. No, that’s too easy. | -不 这样就太简单了 |
[16:51] | I interviewed Harbin, twice. He’s a pervert. | 我审了哈宾两次 他是个变态 |
[16:55] | He’s a small-time burglar with a fetish for lingerie. | 他就是个对内衣有特殊癖好的小贼 |
[16:58] | I mean, he’s a creep, but he is not the Keystone Killer. | 他确实变态 但他不是宾州杀手 |
[17:02] | Believe me, our guy has not been in jail all these years. | 相信我 我们要找的人这些年没入狱 |
[17:07] | All right, I’m going to call Garcia. | 我要给加西亚打电话 |
[17:08] | See what she can dig up on this guy. | 看她能从这家伙身上挖出什么 |
[17:10] | He’s not the guy! | 他不是凶手 |
[17:22] | -Jason, what are we doing here? -What do you mean? | -杰森 我们在这里做什么 -什么意思 |
[17:25] | Well, is Ryan interested in catching the Keystone Killer | 瑞恩的兴趣是抓住宾州杀手 |
[17:27] | or just proving he’s right? | 还是证明他自己是对的? |
[17:36] | Scott Harbin was paroled three months ago. | 斯科特・哈宾三个月前获得假释 |
[17:39] | Oh, yeah? To Philly? | 真的吗 去了费城? |
[17:41] | Yeah, looks like it. And, hey, guess what? | 看起来是的 你猜怎么着 |
[17:44] | Bad boy missed his last appointment with his parole officer. | 这小子错过了和假释官最后一次会面 |
[17:48] | Well, that right there makes him a wanted man, doesn’t it? | 这让他成了通缉犯 是吗 |
[17:51] | And I have an address on him. | 我找到他的地址了 |
[17:54] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[17:55] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[18:03] | FBI! SWAT! | 联邦调查局特警队 |
[18:05] | Stop! I said stop! | 站住 我叫你站住 |
[18:09] | Okay, okay! All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 行了 |
[18:12] | -Are you Scott Harbin? -What? | -你是斯科特・哈宾吗 -什么 |
[18:13] | -Scott Harbin? -Yeah, that’s Scott Harbin. | -斯科特・哈宾 -对 他就是斯科特・哈宾 |
[18:16] | -Hey! Ryan. -Come on. | -你好啊 瑞恩 -来吧 |
[18:20] | You got old. | 你变老了 |
[18:22] | Haven’t we all? | 我们不都变老了吗 |
[18:24] | -You missed an appointment, Scott. -Oh. | 你错过了假释会面 斯科特 |
[18:27] | They send the FBI now for parole violations? | 现在违反假释条例 都要动用联邦调查局了吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah, we were in the neighbourhood. | 是啊 因为我们就在这附近 |
[18:31] | Excuse me, fellas. | 借过 伙计们 |
[18:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:43] | -Hotch? -Yeah. | -霍奇 -来了 |
[18:44] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[18:46] | Socks three inches, underwear six inches. | 袜子叠成10厘米 内衣叠成20厘米 |
[18:48] | They teach you that at basic training. | 部队的基础训练会教你这些 |
[18:49] | Ryan thought he might have a military background. | 瑞恩认为宾州杀手可能当过兵 |
[18:54] | Hey, Morgan! | 莫根 |
[18:55] | What’s the chance he labels his secrets? | 他给自己的秘密贴标签的几率有多大 |
[19:04] | -What do you think? -I don’t know. | -你觉得呢 -我不知道 |
[19:08] | He does seem to be a guy who needs to be in control. | 他看起来确实像有控制欲的人 |
[19:13] | He’s definitely obsessive. | 他绝对有强迫症 |
[19:16] | Everything has its place. | 所有东西都有专属位置 |
[19:19] | Probably comes from years of solitude, huh? | 可能源于多年的孤独吧 |
[19:22] | And a strict upbringing. | 还有严格的家教 |
[19:23] | I mean, this is a guy who likes to be alone. | 这个人喜欢独处 |
[19:26] | Sharing a jail cell must’ve been a nightmare. | 与他人共享牢房肯定是噩梦 |
[19:29] | Are you finished? | 你们搜完了吗 |
[19:33] | What, did I make you angry? Did I upset you? | 怎么 我惹你生气了吗 你很火大吗 |
[19:36] | What, you’re going to hurt me? | 你打算伤害我吗 |
[19:38] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[19:40] | No, you wouldn’t hurt me here. | 不 你不会在这里伤害我 |
[19:43] | You’d wait. | 你会等待 |
[19:44] | Sneak up behind me and hit me over the head | 偷偷跟在后面 趁我不注意 |
[19:47] | just when I’m not looking. | 往我的头上砸 |
[19:49] | What’s the matter, Scotty? | 怎么了 斯科特 |
[19:52] | Can’t deal with a woman who’s not afraid of you? | 没法和不怕你的女人打交道吗 |
[20:07] | Hey, Morgan. | 莫根 |
[20:09] | Yo. | 来了 |
[20:12] | Think he makes his own movies? | 你觉得他会自己拍电影吗 |
[20:15] | Well, if he’s the control freak Ryan thinks he is, why wouldn’t he? | 如果他是瑞恩所说的控制狂 为什么不呢 |
[20:18] | Where are the tapes? | 录像带在哪 |
[20:28] | -You okay? -What do you mean? | -你还好吗 -什么意思 |
[20:32] | Got a little hot. | 火气有点大 |
[20:34] | -Did I say anything that wasn’t true? -No. | -我说的有什么不对吗 -没有 |
[20:41] | Well, then, I guess I’m fine. | 那我觉得我没事 |
[20:52] | -Hear that? -Yeah. | -听到了吗 -是的 |
[20:58] | I got it. I got it. | 让我来 |
[21:01] | Oh, man. Give me a hand. | 天啊 帮我一把 |
[21:02] | -What? -Give me a hand. | -怎么 -帮我一把 |
[21:04] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[21:10] | Hey! Little help! | 来人帮忙啊 |
[21:11] | -No! No! No! -It’s okay. It’s okay. | -不 -没事了 |
[21:15] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[21:16] | Get an ambulance right now! Move! | 马上叫救护车 快点 |
[21:18] | I’m on it. Call EMT. | 我这就去 呼叫急救人员 |
[21:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[21:30] | Yeah. Here he comes. | 对 他过来了 |
[21:31] | I’ll bring him out and then I’ll call you back. | 我会带他出来 然后再打给你 |
[21:39] | Scott Harbin. | 斯科特・哈宾 |
[21:40] | Single, obsessive, military background. Fits your profile. | 单身 强迫症 当过兵 符合你的侧写 |
[21:43] | But he keeps his victim in his house? He’s that far off script? | 但他把受害者关在家里? 他有那么离谱吗 |
[21:46] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[21:50] | It’s got your name on it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[21:55] | “Isn’t Scott Harbin an inelegant creature? A monster. | “斯科特・哈宾 是实打实的俗人 怪物” |
[21:59] | “There is no light with him. No balance. He is pure evil. | “他身上没有光 找不到平衡 他是纯粹的恶魔” |
[22:03] | “Balance is what gives one mercy. | “平衡是对人仁慈” |
[22:05] | “You’ll be reminded of my brand of mercy tomorrow, Max.” | “明天你会想起我的仁慈 马克斯” |
[22:09] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:10] | Scott Harbin’s a predator, just not the one we’re looking for. | 斯科特・哈宾是头野兽 但不是我们要找的人 |
[22:13] | Cordon off the area. At least a six-block radius. | 封锁这片区域 以至少六个街区为半径 |
[22:15] | Someone must have seen this guy. | 肯定有人见过这个人 |
[22:22] | Well, that’s got to be a first. | 这还真是头一回 |
[22:23] | A killer actually leading us to another killer. | 真正的凶手引导我们找到另一个凶手 |
[22:25] | Come on, we all know they make the best profilers. | 拜托 我们都知道他们是最强侧写师 |
[22:27] | They admire each other’s work. | 他们欣赏彼此的工作 |
[22:28] | Yeah, but usually from afar. | 是的 但通常从远处欣赏 |
[22:30] | Well, at least we got Harbin off the street. | 至少我们把哈宾捉拿归案了 |
[22:32] | All right. Let’s review. | 我们回顾一下 |
[22:33] | What do we know about the Keystone Killer? | 我们对宾州杀手了解多少 |
[22:35] | Well, we know that he’s not dead or in jail. | 我们知道他既没死也没进监狱 |
[22:38] | -Enjoys the taunting, the game. -And he’s in complete control. | -享受嘲弄 字谜游戏 -他完全能控制自己 |
[22:41] | He strangled seven women in the 1980s, | 他在1980年代勒死了七名女性 |
[22:43] | stopped for 18 years and then began again, suffocating them. | 消停18年 然后又开始了 闷死受害者 |
[22:47] | I mean, 10% of all violent crimes are caused by strangulation. | 只有10%的暴力犯罪用的是勒死 |
[22:50] | It only takes 11 pounds of pressure to fully incapacitate your victim. | 只需五公斤左右的压力 就能让受害者完全失去行动能力 |
[22:53] | And if you hang on for at least 50 seconds, they’ll never recover. | 如果你坚持至少50秒 受害者就永远无法苏醒了 |
[22:56] | But when you suffocate someone | 但要想闷死一个人 |
[22:57] | you actually have less control over their death. | 实际上不太能控制对方的死亡 |
[22:59] | And it’s actually more passive | 其实更加被动 |
[23:01] | because the killer doesn’t feel the life leaving the body. | 因为凶手并不能感觉到生命消逝 |
[23:04] | You know, he’s changed almost everything that he does. | 他几乎改变了所做的一切 |
[23:07] | Why, why, why, why? | 到底是为什么呢 |
[23:09] | I mean, what’s he getting out of this new MO? | 他从这个新的犯罪手法中得到了什么 |
[23:11] | What is his payoff? | 他有什么好处 |
[23:12] | You got Carla Bromwell. She sustains a significant head injury. | 卡拉・布罗姆韦尔 她头部严重受伤 |
[23:16] | Blitz attacks suggest disorganisation, no self-confidence. | 突袭意味着没有章法 缺乏自信 |
[23:19] | This is a guy who walks into seven victims’ homes prior to this. | 这家伙之前走进了七名受害者家中 |
[23:22] | There was no forced entry at any of the scenes. | 没有强行闯入任何一个犯罪现场 |
[23:24] | Where’s the loss of confidence? | 怎么会失去信心呢 |
[23:26] | He would never change the way he kills by choice. | 他改变自己的杀人方式 绝非出于自愿 |
[23:29] | What? | 什么 |
[23:30] | Well, we’ve been operating under the assumption | 我们一直在假设 |
[23:32] | that he purposely changed his MO. | 他是故意改变了犯罪手法 |
[23:35] | You say he changed because he had to change? | 你是说他是迫不得已才改变的? |
[23:37] | He knocked her unconscious, and it wasn’t to scare her. | 他把她打晕不是为了吓唬她 |
[23:40] | Because he couldn’t control her physically while she’s awake. | 是因为她清醒时他无法控制住她 |
[23:43] | -He could be incapacitated. -At least partially. | -他可能失去行动能力了 -至少部分失去了 |
[23:46] | -Maybe an injury. -Or a stroke. | -也许是受伤了 -或是中风 |
[23:48] | Either way, you’re going to have to have medical records. Agreed? | 不管怎样 都得看看医疗记录 同意吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah. So what are we talking about? | 是啊 不然我们聊了半天干什么 |
[23:53] | This had to have happened after the middle of 1988 in Philadelphia? | 事故一定发生在 1988年中旬之后的费城 |
[23:56] | To somebody who fits the rest of the profile. | 涉及到某个符合其余侧写的人 |
[23:59] | That’s a lot of hospital records. | 医院记录太多了 |
[24:02] | Call our girl Friday. | 打给我们的得力女助手吧 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:06] | We’re releasing a profile of the man we’re looking for. | 我们将公布一份不明嫌犯的侧写 |
[24:08] | We’re hoping that someone out there seeing this | 我们希望有人看到之后 |
[24:11] | will recognise some of the elements. | 会认出其中一些特征 |
[24:14] | He is most likely a white male in his late forties | 嫌犯很可能是年近50岁的白人男性 |
[24:17] | with a military background and well-educated. | 当过兵 受过良好教育 |
[24:20] | He has a need for power and control, | 他需要权力和控制 |
[24:23] | so he probably has a job with some type of authority. | 所以他的工作可能具有某种权威性 |
[24:26] | You’ve just described half of the men living in Philadelphia. | 你刚才描述的是费城一半的男性 |
[24:30] | -How does that help us? -If you’d let me finish… | -这对我们有什么帮助 -请你让我说完 |
[24:32] | The killer wrote in his last letter that he’d strike again within two days. | 凶手在最后一封信中写道 他会在两天内再次作案 |
[24:35] | How close are you to an arrest? | 你们还要多久抓到他 |
[24:37] | I’m not at liberty to discuss the progress of this ongoing investigation. | 我无权讨论正在进行的调查 |
[24:41] | My name is Philip Bromwell. | 我叫菲利普・布罗姆韦尔 |
[24:45] | My sister, Carla, was murdered yesterday | 我妹妹卡拉昨天被杀了 |
[24:48] | by a man you people should have stopped 18 years ago. | 凶手是你们18年前就应该抓住的人 |
[24:52] | Are you “at liberty” to explain | 你能否“有权”解释一下 |
[24:55] | how I’m supposed to tell our mother about this? | 我要怎么告诉我母亲这件事 |
[25:01] | I am very sorry for your loss, Mr Bromwell. | 您失去亲人我感到很遗憾 布罗姆韦尔先生 |
[25:04] | Please know that we do have the very best team assembled to handle this. | 请知晓我们已经让最佳团队 来处理此案了 |
[25:08] | Isn’t Special Agent Ryan working with the FBI again? | 特别探员瑞恩又回联邦调查局了吗 |
[25:12] | He was unable to solve the murder before. | 他之前无法破案 |
[25:14] | What makes you think he’s capable now? | 凭什么认为他现在有这个能力 |
[25:16] | Agent Ryan was one of a number of men working on this case. | 瑞恩探员是负责此案的众多人员之一 |
[25:20] | There is no blame to be put on any one man or division. | 不必责怪任何一个人或一个组织 |
[25:27] | I’d hate to be standing out there in front of those jackals. | 我可不想站在那面对那些豺狼 |
[25:30] | Well, JJ, she can hold her own. | 珍珍可以掌控好局面 |
[25:32] | You’re all better at the press thing than we ever were. | 你们比我们更擅长应付媒体 |
[25:35] | Well, we have a lot more of it to deal with now. | 因为现在要应付的媒体要多得多 |
[25:40] | They need someone to blame. | 他们需要找个替罪羊 |
[25:44] | I guess it’s me. | 我猜是我 |
[25:45] | Are you okay with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[25:48] | Well, the fact is, I haven’t been able to solve the case. | 事实上 我就是没能破案 |
[25:51] | So I’m an easy target. | 很容易归罪于我 |
[25:53] | But if I… | 但如果我… |
[25:55] | If we do close it, that’ll all go away. | 如果我们破案了 就不会有人瞎说了 |
[26:00] | And you think you’ll be able to? You know, just walk away? | 你觉得你不能做到一走了之? |
[26:06] | Well, I won’t have any choice. | -我别无选择 |
[26:07] | But don’t you want to? | -但你不想吗 |
[26:09] | I mean, don’t you get to a certain point where you want to relax? | 你不觉得是时候放松一下了吗 |
[26:12] | Maybe spend some time with your family? | 也许花点时间陪陪家人? |
[26:14] | Family? | 家人? |
[26:17] | I lost that a long time ago. I haven’t even seen them in years. | 我很久以前就不联系家人了 我好多年没见过他们了 |
[26:24] | As far as relaxing, | 至于放松 |
[26:27] | the BAU doesn’t employ too many agents | 行为分析小组雇佣的探员 |
[26:29] | with a relaxing kind of mentality, do they? | 大多数没有放松的心态 不是吗 |
[26:36] | Well, we’ve got some records to go through. | 我们还要查看一些记录 |
[26:58] | Hi. What’s up? | 你好 怎么了 |
[27:10] | Something debilitating enough to lose strength permanently. | 让人虚弱到永远失去力量的事故 |
[27:12] | I’m still thinking stroke. | 我还是觉得是中风 |
[27:15] | You know, Ryan’s profile puts the UnSub in his late twenties. | 瑞恩的原始侧写 认为不明嫌犯年近30岁 |
[27:18] | Isn’t that too young for a massive stroke? | 这么年轻就严重中风了? |
[27:20] | Technically, you’re never too young for a stroke. | 严格来说 再年轻都有可能中风 |
[27:22] | 80% of strokes are ischemic. | 80%的中风是缺血 |
[27:24] | The other 20% are hemorrhagic, which usually result in death. | 另外20%是出血性的 通常会导致死亡 |
[27:27] | Ischemic strokes occur when plaque builds up in the arteries, | 动脉斑块形成时会发生缺血性中风 |
[27:29] | causing restricted vessels to be blocked by a blood clot. | 导致血管被血栓阻塞 |
[27:32] | Okay, but doesn’t it take years for that type of plaque to build up? | 好吧 但不是要花好几年 才能形成这种斑块? |
[27:35] | Typically. | 通常是的 |
[27:36] | Well, then, like I said, he was too young. | 那就像我说的 他太年轻了 |
[27:38] | Did you know that stroke victims who play virtual reality games | 你知道玩虚拟现实游戏的中风患者 |
[27:40] | show significant advances in recovery than those who don’t? | 比不玩游戏的更容易迅速恢复吗 |
[27:43] | Now, here’s somebody. In 1987 he was 30, | 这里有个人 1987年他30岁 |
[27:45] | single, dishonourable discharge. | 单身 被开除军籍 |
[27:47] | That’s a good start. What was the injury? | 这是个好的开始 什么伤 |
[27:49] | Broken neck. Intense physical therapy for nine years. | 脖子断了 长达九年的高强度理疗 |
[27:52] | -What’s he been doing since? -Oh, never mind. | -他之后在做什么 -算了 |
[27:55] | The guy moved to the Florida Keys. He’s a scuba instructor. | 那家伙搬去佛罗里达群岛 他是个潜水教练 |
[27:57] | He’s got the right idea. | 这主意倒是不错 |
[28:00] | Come on. There’s got to be something in here. | 加油吧 这里肯定能找到线索 |
[28:08] | Taking a break? | 休息一下? |
[28:10] | Is there anything worse than cop shop coffee? | 还有比警局咖啡更糟糕的吗 |
[28:14] | Day-old cop shop doughnuts? | 放了一天的警局甜甜圈? |
[28:17] | You know, at home I actually have to make the coffee bad now to enjoy it. | 害得我在家要把咖啡煮烂了才能喝 |
[28:20] | Yeah, I’ve had what you make. | 是啊 我喝过你煮的咖啡 |
[28:22] | You’re saying you did that to me on purpose? | 你是说你故意这么做的啊 |
[28:24] | Well, what are friends for? | 朋友就是用来坑的 |
[28:26] | Remember that Boise child murderer? | 还记得博伊西儿童杀手吗 |
[28:31] | How could I forget him? | 我怎么能忘了他 |
[28:32] | The lead city detective, Griffin was his name, right? | 城市首席警探 他叫格里芬 对吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:36] | I remember, we got there, that man was nearly suicidal. | 我记得我们到了那里 那人差点自杀 |
[28:39] | Well, he had kids dropping around him like flies. | 他让孩子像苍蝇一样围在边上 |
[28:41] | You told him feeling guilty | 你要他觉得内疚 |
[28:42] | when a series of crimes is occurring that you can’t stop, | 当犯下一些列罪行 根本无法停下时 |
[28:45] | natural response. | 这是自然反应 |
[28:46] | Important thing, not to let yourself become another victim. | 重要的是 不要让自己成为另一个受害者 |
[28:50] | -Hey, this is different. -Really? | -这次不一样 -真的吗 |
[28:53] | Really. | 真的 |
[28:55] | You see, Jason, somewhere, I think in my subconscious, | 杰森 我觉得在我的潜意识里某处 |
[28:59] | I hoped that writing this book would draw him out. | 我希望写这本书能把他引出来 |
[29:01] | That he missed the attention. | 他很怀念被人关注 |
[29:03] | And maybe… Maybe I wanted to play his game. | 也许…也许我想玩他的游戏 |
[29:08] | -You had no idea he’d kill again. -No, but he did. | -你不知道他会再杀人 -不 但他这么做了 |
[29:12] | And now there’s another woman out there in danger. | 现在又有一名女性身处险境 |
[29:14] | Max, you know this man better than he knows himself. | 马克斯 你比他更了解他自己 |
[29:19] | You always have. Now you’ve got an advantage. | 你一直如此 现在你占了上风 |
[29:21] | You got a team of the most incredible agents in the world out there. | 你有一支世界上最优秀的探员团队 |
[29:24] | And you’re standing here alone. | 而你却一个人站在这里 |
[29:26] | If you let us, we’ll help you find him. | 如果你愿意 我们会帮你找到他 |
[29:44] | Elle is running down injuries on college campuses. | 艾尔去大学校园调查伤情了 |
[29:46] | The guy’s well-read. He may have been a professor. | 这家伙博览群书 可能是个教授 |
[29:48] | There are just too many hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities. | 医院 诊所 长期护理机构实在太多了 |
[29:52] | We’d be sifting through records for weeks. | 我们要花好几周来筛查记录 |
[29:54] | Oh, come on. There’s got to be some way | 拜托 肯定有办法 |
[29:55] | to narrow down the search, right? | 缩小范围的吧 |
[29:56] | Well, we’ve ruled out a stroke | 我们已经排除了中风 |
[29:57] | and half the hospitals don’t even say how the accident occurred. | 半数医院甚至没提到事故怎么发生的 |
[30:00] | Accidents? | 事故? |
[30:02] | In America, someone’s involved in a car accident once every 10 seconds. | 在美国 每十秒就有人遭遇车祸 |
[30:05] | Car accidents with injuries would all be reported by the police. | 有人员伤亡的车祸会由警方通报 |
[30:08] | We profiled him driving a late-model American-made sedan. | 我们的侧写判定 他驾驶一辆新型美国产轿车 |
[30:11] | All right, so how about I get Garcia to check Philly P.D. records | 如我让加西亚去查费城警局的记录 |
[30:14] | for accidents involving American-made sedans | 查查涉及美国产轿车 |
[30:15] | and serious injury? | 且伤情严重的事故? |
[30:16] | -It’s a long shot. -It’s a shot. | -希望渺茫 -起码有希望 |
[30:19] | Start with 1988. If it was an accident, it stopped him in his tracks. | 从1988年开始查 如果是一场事故 那会让他停下脚步 |
[30:27] | -Speak! -I need a list, sweetness. | -请讲 -我需要一份清单 亲爱的 |
[30:30] | Sugar, you’re in luck. Lists are my speciality. Go. | 小甜饼 你很幸运 清单是我的专长 说吧 |
[30:34] | All right. Philadelphia. 1988. | 好吧 费城 1988年 |
[30:36] | I need all car accidents resulting in injuries. | 所有导致人员伤亡的车祸 |
[30:41] | Wow, there’s a lot of them. | 记录好多啊 |
[30:43] | Guess friends let friends drive drunk back then. | 我猜那时候人们会允许朋友酒后驾车 |
[30:45] | Okay, got injuries. Thirty-six in a 12-month period. | 有人员伤亡的 12个月内36起 |
[30:50] | -How many were American-made cars? -Almost all of them. | -涉及美国汽车的有多少 -几乎全部 |
[30:52] | Except only five were serious enough to send the drivers to the hospital. | 只有五起较为严重 司机被送往医院 |
[30:56] | Let’s hear it for American-made safety. | 为美国汽车的安全性欢呼吧 |
[30:59] | Tell me who the drivers were. | 告诉我司机都是谁 |
[31:00] | Okay, one happened on I-95 by the airport. | 好 有一起发生在I95公路的机场附近 |
[31:04] | Ambulance picked up the other driver outside of 3245 Anders Street. | 救护车在安德斯街3245号门外 接到了另一个司机 |
[31:10] | Ow. | 天啊 |
[31:11] | Broken back. That’s not good. | 背部受伤 这可不妙 |
[31:13] | Wait, Anders Street… | 等等 安德斯街 |
[31:15] | 3200 block of Anders? | 安德斯3200街区? |
[31:19] | That’s where Carla Bromwell lived. | 卡拉・布罗姆韦尔就住在那里 |
[31:21] | Well, that driver’s name is Walter Kern, currently 48 years old, | 那个司机叫沃尔特・科恩 现年48岁 |
[31:25] | and still residing in the City of Brother and Sisterly Love. | 仍住在费城 这个充满兄弟姐妹之爱的城市 |
[31:29] | If he’s 48, that would’ve put him in his late twenties | 如果他现在48岁 意味着当年案发时 |
[31:32] | at the time of the killings. | 他正好将近30岁 |
[31:34] | Just like Ryan predicted. | 就像瑞恩预测的那样 |
[31:37] | Walter Kern had a military background. | 沃尔特・科恩当过兵 |
[31:40] | ROTC in high school. Four years in the Air Force. | 高中参加预备役军官训练营 并在空军服役四年 |
[31:43] | Hospital records show that he lost mobility in his right side | 医院记录显示他右侧失去了行动能力 |
[31:46] | due to severed nerve damage to his spinal cord. | 原因是脊髓神经受损 |
[31:49] | He never got the strength back. | 他再也没有恢复力量 |
[31:51] | Kern’s been a county worker, claims adjuster, | 科恩是在县里工作 是理赔员 |
[31:53] | and get this, he installed home alarms with Scott Harbin. | 听好了 是他帮斯科特・哈宾家安装了警报器 |
[31:57] | Takes one to know one. | 顺藤摸瓜 |
[31:59] | All those jobs allowed him access to people’s homes. | 他的所有工作都可以进入别人家 |
[32:01] | Explains why there’s no sign of forced entry. | 这解释了为什么没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[32:04] | He had a legitimate reason to knock on the door. | 他有正当理由去敲门 |
[32:06] | Women felt comfortable letting him inside. | 女性对他毫无防备 |
[32:09] | He got a degree in criminology from Villanova in 1988. | 他1988年在维拉诺瓦大学 拿到了犯罪学学位 |
[32:13] | I wonder if he murdered anyone on campus. | 不知道他有没有在校园里杀人 |
[32:15] | That certainly explains his knowledge of law enforcement. | 这就解释了他为何了解执法部门 |
[32:18] | This looks like our guy. Anybody got a current address? | 这看起来像我们要找的人 有人知道他现在的住址吗 |
[32:20] | 575 Wight Street, Southeast Philadelphia. | 费城东南部 怀特街575号 |
[32:23] | I got you, you son of a bitch. | 我找到你了 你这个混蛋 |
[32:26] | We got him. Let’s go bring him in. | 我们找到他了 去把他带回来吧 |
[32:58] | -Hey, Walter. Come on in. -Hi. | -沃尔特 进来吧 -你好 |
[33:15] | How can I help you, gentlemen? | 有什么事吗 先生们 |
[33:16] | I’m Special Agent Jason Gideon. | 我是特别探员杰森・吉迪恩 |
[33:17] | This is Special Agent Max Ryan with the FBI. | 这是特别探员马克斯・瑞恩 我们来自联邦调查局 |
[33:20] | -Can we speak with Walter Kern? -He’s not here right now. | -我们能和沃尔特・科恩谈谈吗 -他现在不在 |
[33:23] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[33:24] | -Is something wrong? -Could we come inside? | -出什么事了吗 -我们能进去吗 |
[33:30] | What are you going to do? Why are you doing this? | 你要做什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:38] | Put on these cuffs. | 把手铐戴上 |
[33:40] | Do it. | 快点 |
[33:44] | Now! | 马上 |
[33:50] | Walter’s at the Pinewood Community Centre working with the Boy Scouts. | 沃尔特在松林社区中心与童子军共事 |
[33:53] | He volunteers as one of the leaders. | 他自愿成为领队 |
[33:55] | Would it be possible for us to search the house, ma’am? | 我们能不能搜查整栋房子 女士 |
[33:57] | Hotch, he’s at the Pinewood Community Centre. | 霍奇 他在松林社区中心 |
[33:59] | What for? | 为什么 |
[34:00] | We’ve been called in to investigate | 我们奉命前来调查 |
[34:02] | the murders of several women here in Philadelphia. | 费城发生的多起女性谋杀案 |
[34:04] | That’s why we need to talk to him. | 所以我们得跟他谈谈 |
[34:06] | That is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最疯狂的事 |
[34:16] | And I’m going to have to ask you to leave. Now. | 我现在要请你们离开了 |
[34:19] | Could you answer one question for us, ma’am? | 你能否回答我们一个问题 女士 |
[34:22] | Does your husband have an area here in the house | 你丈夫在房子里有没有什么地方 |
[34:24] | that you’re never supposed to go into? | 是你不应该进去的 |
[34:25] | A place that you’re not supposed to see? | 你不应该看到的地方 |
[34:29] | Walter has a darkroom. | 沃尔特有个暗室 |
[34:31] | If he knew you were in there, | 如果他知道你在里面 |
[34:33] | would he become so angry that you fear he could hurt you? | 他会生气到让你害怕他会伤害你吗 |
[34:40] | He just doesn’t want me to ruin his pictures, that’s all. | 他只是不想让我毁了他的照片 仅此而已 |
[34:45] | Mrs Kern, has your husband ever suffered | 科恩夫人 你丈夫是不是 |
[34:47] | from long periods of depression? | 遭受过长期抑郁的折磨? |
[34:51] | Yes, after his car accident. | 是的 在他出车祸之后 |
[34:55] | And did he suddenly just snap out of it, for no apparent reason? | 他会不会突然毫无缘由地清醒过来 |
[35:03] | What does all this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:05] | Could you show us the room, Mrs Kern? | 你能带我们看看暗室吗 科恩夫人 |
[35:17] | It’s clear. | 安全了 |
[35:34] | Looks like he collected every article written about him. | 看来他收集了所有关于他的文章 |
[35:38] | He’s got your book. | 他买了你的书 |
[35:42] | Damn it, I signed it. | 该死 我签过名 |
[35:44] | Hotch was entirely correct about the photography. | 霍奇对摄影的看法完全正确 |
[35:46] | This cellar’s where he develops his photographs. | 这个地窖就是他冲洗照片的地方 |
[35:50] | What’s that? A scrapbook? | 那是什么 剪贴簿? |
[35:52] | There’s a chapter on every woman he’s killed. | 他杀死的每位女性都有一章 |
[35:58] | These entries are detailed enough to let him relive the kills for years. | 这些记录足够详细 让他多年来重温杀人经历 |
[36:01] | He has candid photographs of the victims at the park, | 这有他偷拍受害者的照片 在公园 |
[36:04] | grocery store, outside of church. | 在杂货店 在教堂外 |
[36:06] | Driver’s licence, clothing, jewellery. | 驾照 衣物 珠宝 |
[36:08] | Those chapters in the back. They’re not finished. | 后面的章节还没完成 |
[36:10] | These photographs are at least 20 years old. | 这些照片至少有20年了 |
[36:13] | I mean, look at the hairstyles, the clothing. | 你们看那发型 还有服装 |
[36:18] | 更多章节 老朋友 我又活下来了 | |
[36:27] | 事 | |
[36:28] | 未竟之事 | |
[36:32] | His recent themes of communication have been about “old friends,” | 他最近的交流主题一直是“老朋友” |
[36:34] | “unfinished business.” | “未竟之事” |
[36:35] | His car accident was in the Fairmount district of Philadelphia. | 他的车祸发生在费城费尔蒙特区 |
[36:38] | That’s exactly where Carla Bromwell lived. | 卡拉・布罗姆韦尔就住在那里 |
[36:40] | He was on the way to kill her when he had his accident. | 他正要去杀她时发生了车祸 |
[36:42] | It’s not about finding a new type of victim. | 他不是在寻找新的受害者 |
[36:43] | It’s about a specific target. | 这就是特定目标 |
[36:45] | Because he was such a perfectionist, and is a perfectionist, | 因为他曾是个完美主义者 现在也是完美主义者 |
[36:47] | he had to finish what he started years ago. | 他必须完成多年前的未竟之事 |
[36:49] | Oh, these aren’t new victims, Max. | 她们不是新受害者 马克斯 |
[36:51] | They were already targeted. Right from day one. | 从第一天开始就已经被盯上了 |
[36:53] | Who’s in that last chapter? | 最后一章是谁 |
[36:59] | What’s wrong with you, Walter? | 你怎么了 沃尔特 |
[37:01] | I’ve known you and Anne for years. You’re good people. | 我认识你和安妮很多年了 你们都是好人 |
[37:05] | Lay down on your back. | 你躺下 |
[37:08] | Speak again and I will kill you. | 再说一句我就杀了你 |
[37:22] | We believe Walter Kern is in Sylvia Gooden’s home now. | 我们认为沃尔特・科恩 现在在西尔维娅・古登家里 |
[37:24] | Hotch confirmed he left the community centre hours ago | 霍奇确认他几小时前离开了社区中心 |
[37:26] | and Kern’s car’s parked on the next block. | 科恩的车就停在下个街区 |
[37:28] | I want Walter Kern alive. | -我希望活捉沃尔特・科恩 |
[37:30] | I’ll stand by for the word. | -我会等待命令 |
[37:31] | Good. Let’s move out. | 好 出发吧 |
[37:32] | -I’ll call you when we’ve secured Kern. -Yeah. | -等我们抓到科恩再给你打电话 -好的 |
[37:55] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[37:58] | I need to do this. I can’t stop it. | 我必须这么做 我停不下来 |
[38:24] | No! No! No! | 不 |
[38:30] | No! No! | 不 |
[38:33] | It’ll be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[38:38] | Back up! Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 退后 别动 |
[38:40] | -Get off her! -Don’t move! Don’t move! | -放开她 -别动 |
[38:42] | On your knees! Down! Don’t move! | 你给我跪下 跪下 别动 |
[38:44] | Ow! Watch my arm! | 小心我的胳膊 |
[38:45] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:47] | -It’s all right. FBI. FBI. -Watch it! | -没事了 联邦调查局 -看着点 |
[38:48] | -Easy! -You’re going to be all right. | -轻点 -联邦调查局 你会没事的 |
[38:50] | -Just breathe deep. Take it easy. -I’m not resisting. | -深呼吸 别紧张 -我可没有抵抗 |
[38:52] | We got her. Sylvia Gooden’s alive. We got her. | 我们救到她了 西尔维娅・古登还活着 |
[38:54] | Gideon! I need your cuffs, man. | 吉迪恩 我需要你的手铐 |
[38:56] | You’re going to be fine. It’s over. You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 结束了 你会没事的 |
[38:59] | Why don’t you do this? | 不如让你来吧 |
[39:02] | -I’ll take care of her. -That’s enough. Now get up. | -我来照顾她 -够了 起来 |
[39:05] | -Up! -You’re going to be okay. | -起来 -你会没事的 |
[39:08] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[39:10] | Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[39:26] | -You got him? -Yeah, I got him. | -你抓到他了? -对 抓到他了 |
[39:28] | You know you’ve enjoyed this ride as much as I have, Max. | 你和我一样享受这段旅程 马克斯 |
[39:32] | Well, I sure am enjoying this part of it. | 我真得很享受现在这一段 |
[39:36] | We are inseparable, you and me. | 我们是不可分割的 你和我 |
[39:39] | Let’s just test that theory, huh? Get him out of here. | 我们不如来验证一下这个猜想吧 把他带走 |
[39:51] | Abraham Lincoln once said, | 亚伯拉罕・林肯曾说过 |
[39:53] | “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. | “最终 重要的并不是 你的人生经历了多少岁月” |
[39:56] | “It’s the life in your years.” | “而是在岁月里度过的人生” |
[39:59] | Did Jason ever tell you about the time | 杰森有没有告诉过你们 |
[40:00] | that he found the Director’s itinerary in a bomber’s car? | 他在炸弹客的车里找到局长的行程 |
[40:03] | -What? What? -Max, come on. Come on. | -什么 -马克斯 拜托 别这样 |
[40:06] | -No, no, he never said anything, man. -Well, let me fill you in, then. | -不 他什么都没说 -那我来告诉你们吧 |
[40:08] | We had this bomber case. It was one of Jason’s first. | 我们破过一个炸弹客的案子 那是杰森早期的案子 |
[40:11] | So we had him go over and search the bomber’s car, | 所以我们让他去搜炸弹客的车 |
[40:14] | which was in the Quantico garage. | 车停在匡提科的车库里 |
[40:16] | Except for me and the guys had planted this piece of paper | 只有我和放了这张纸的人知道内情 |
[40:19] | that had all these times and locations | 上面全是时间和位置 |
[40:21] | of where the FBI Director was going to be over the next 48 hours. | 是联邦调查局局长 接下来48小时的行程 |
[40:24] | Anyway, Jason takes one look at this piece of paper, | 总之 杰森看了一眼这张纸 |
[40:27] | and before we could stop him, he takes off, | 在我们来得及阻止他之前跑掉了 |
[40:29] | runs up 25 flights of stairs to the Director’s office… | 他爬了25层楼 跑到局长办公室 破门而入 |
[40:33] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[40:34] | …barges in, interrupting a meeting with the Attorney General himself. | 打断了他与司法部长的会面 |
[40:37] | Yeah, yeah! | 厉害了 |
[40:39] | -The Director didn’t find it very funny. -And he was the only one who didn’t. | -局长可不觉得这很好笑 -也只有他不觉得了 |
[40:44] | -What else you got? -You know he has no one? No family. | -你还有什么料 -你知道他孤身一人 没有家人吗 |
[40:48] | Who’s that? | 你说谁 |
[40:51] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[40:52] | I mean, technically he’s retired, but he hasn’t seen his kids in years. | 严格来说他已经退休了 但他很多年没见孩子了 |
[40:55] | Divorce is not uncommon in the BAU. | 离婚在行为分析小组并不罕见 |
[40:59] | You know the other night when you called? Saturday night? | 你记得那天晚上你打电话来吗 周六晚上? |
[41:02] | Did you think it was weird that we all just | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[41:04] | were able to drop everything and go to the office? | 我们都可以抛下一切赶到办公室 |
[41:07] | That we’re all available to you anytime you call, day or night? | 我们都愿意为你效劳 无论你何时打来 无论白天还是黑夜 |
[41:12] | -No, not really. -How do you do it? | -不 我不觉得 -你是怎么做到的 |
[41:16] | How do you do this job and still have a wife and a baby? | 你是怎么做到边工作边照顾妻儿的 |
[41:23] | Well, when I’m with them, I try to focus 100% of my attention there. | 我和他们在一起时就全身心投入 |
[41:29] | And then when I’m with you guys, I try to do the same thing. | 我和你们在一起时也会这么做 |
[41:32] | It’s about priorities, Elle. It’s about setting them and keeping them. | 重点在于优先级 艾尔 要设置优先级并坚持做到 |
[41:39] | I’m just so scared I’m going to turn into that guy over there. | 我很怕会变成那边那个人 |
[41:42] | Look up and see that my life has passed me by | 到处追凶 抬头一看才发现 |
[41:44] | while I was chasing monsters. | 生命已经逝去 |
[41:48] | It’s hard. This job will eat you up if you let it. | 这很难 如果你放任不管 这份工作会吞噬你 |
[41:52] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[41:54] | Find a way not to let it. | 找到一个平衡点 |