时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 新泽西州 比奇伍德 | |
[00:12] | Kind of scary, huh? | 有点恐怖 对吧 |
[00:14] | -What? -The trees. | -你说什么 -这些树 |
[00:15] | They kind of look like those hooded creatures in the movie, don’t they? | 是不是很像电影里带兜帽的怪物? |
[00:22] | -Did you like the movie? -I told you I did. | -你喜欢这部电影吗 -我说了我喜欢 |
[00:24] | No, no, you said, “yenah.” | 不 你说的是“还行吧” |
[00:26] | “Yenah” is exactly halfway between “yeah” and “nah.” | “还行吧”介于 “喜欢”与“不喜欢”之间 |
[00:31] | That’s the kind of answer I would tell my students is ambiguous. | 我跟我的学生说 这是一种模棱两可的答案 |
[00:34] | -Was that your intent? -More or less. | -你是这个意思吗 -差不多吧 |
[00:38] | Oh, bud, I know it’s tough on you but, hey, look, think on the bright side. | 孩子 我知道你很难受 但是你要往好的方面想 |
[00:42] | You know, every other week | 每隔一周 |
[00:44] | we get to stay up late, eat junk food, and go see movies | 我们可以熬夜 吃垃圾食品 看那些 |
[00:46] | your mom would never let you see in a million years. | 你妈妈可能永远都不会让你看的电影 |
[00:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:59] | -You didn’t see that deer? -No. | -你没看到那头鹿吗 -没有 |
[01:02] | -Where? -It’s gone. It must’ve… Wow. | -它在哪 -消失了 它一定是…天啊 |
[01:05] | -Must’ve run away. -Whatever. | -一定是溜走了 -随你怎么说 |
[01:13] | -What? -Oh, it’s a flat. | -又怎么了 -爆胎了 |
[01:15] | We must’ve blown a tyre driving on the shoulder. | 我们一定是在路肩上撞爆胎了 |
[01:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:26] | -Maybe we should call someone? -It’s a flat tyre. It’s, you know… | -也许我们应该打电话求助 -只是爆胎而已 你知道的 |
[01:30] | Despite what your mom says I’m not completely useless. I’ll be right back. | 不管你妈妈怎么说 我并不是一无是处 我马上回来 |
[02:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:03] | -What is it, Dad? -Nothing. It’s just the… | -怎么了 爸爸 -没什么 只是… |
[02:06] | It’s just the wind, Eric. Get back in the car. | 只是风声 埃里克 回到车里面去 |
[02:20] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s just me. | 没事的 是我 |
[02:22] | It’s just clumsy me. It’s all right. | 我笨手笨脚 没事的 |
[02:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:33] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[02:34] | -What is it, Dad? -Stay in the car! | -怎么了 爸爸 -不要出来 |
[02:41] | Stop. Get away. | 站住 走开 |
[02:43] | Who are you? Get away! | 你是谁 走开 |
[02:47] | What do you want? Get away! | 你想干什么 走开 |
[02:49] | Get away from my son! Get away! Get away from my son! | 走开 不要靠近我儿子 |
[03:18] | 州警 | |
[03:40] | Get away! Get away! Get away! | 走开 |
[03:42] | Hey. Hey. Calm down inside there. Calm down! | 里面的人冷静 冷静 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I’m going to need some backup. Just past exit 5. | 我需要支援 就在五号出口前面 |
[03:47] | Car on the shoulder of the road. | 车停在路肩 |
[03:49] | Lone male in the driver’s seat. Under the influence of something. | 驾驶座上只有一名男性 不知道受了什么刺激 |
[03:58] | Wait. There might be another one. | 等等 可能还有一个人 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna need an ambulance! | 快派辆救护车过来 |
[04:14] | State trooper took this before the paramedics showed up. | 州警在急救人员赶到之前 拍下了这张照片 |
[04:17] | He’s unconscious. Has four broken bones. | 他陷入昏迷 断了四根骨头 |
[04:19] | He’s going to be in the hospital for a month… | 他要住院一个月… |
[04:22] | I didn’t hurt my son! | 我没有伤害我儿子 |
[04:26] | Do you remember removing the tyre iron from the trunk? | 你还记得从后备箱拿出轮胎撬棍吗 |
[04:29] | No. No! | 不记得 |
[04:31] | What’s the last thing you do remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[04:33] | I picked Eric up from school. | 我去学校接埃里克 |
[04:36] | Friday, for the weekend. | 那天周五 我们要一起过周末 |
[04:40] | What day is this? | 今天周几 |
[04:41] | 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[04:42] | This happened two days ago in Beachwood, New Jersey. | 这是两天前 在新泽西州比奇伍德发生的事 |
[04:45] | Mr Fisher had ingested LSD one afternoon | 费舍尔先生那天下午摄入迷幻药 |
[04:46] | and didn’t come down until 18 hours later. | 药效直到18小时后才消失 |
[04:49] | The hospital reported six other patients who ingested LSD in the last 24 hours. | 医院报告说还有六名病人 在过去24小时内摄入了迷幻药 |
[04:53] | The hospital called the CDC. The CDC called us. | 医院联系了疾控中心 疾控中心又联系了我们 |
[04:56] | So a bunch of people got spiked. What makes it a BAU case? | 一群人被下药了 这为什么交给行为分析小组来办 |
[04:59] | They each received 10 to 20 times the normal dose. | 他们每个人摄入的剂量 都是正常剂量的10到20倍 |
[05:02] | That’s enough to kill a small child. | 害死小孩子绰绰有余 |
[05:04] | Or cause a grown man to kill him with a tyre iron. | 或是让成年人用轮胎撬棍杀了他 |
[05:06] | Of the seven victims, there was one death and one coma. | 七名受害者中有一名死亡 一名昏迷 |
[05:09] | This is from hospital security footage the same night Fisher lost it. | 这是费舍尔失控当晚医院的监控录像 |
[05:19] | These people didn’t get spiked. | 这些人不是被下药 |
[05:22] | These people were poisoned. | 他们是被下毒了 |
[06:07] | Roman philosopher Lucretius wrote, | 古罗马哲学家卢克莱修曾写道 |
[06:09] | “What is food to one, is to others bitter poison.” | “甲之蜜糖 乙之砒霜” |
[06:14] | Of the seven victims, Gail Norman was the only death. She was 78. | 在七名受害者中 78岁的盖尔・诺曼是唯一的死者 |
[06:18] | Ran out in the middle of the road and was hit by a car. She was DOA. | 她跑到路中间被车撞了 送到医院前不幸身亡 |
[06:21] | The other potentially fatal case is 9-year-old Britney Cannon. | 另一个叫布兰妮・卡农的九岁女孩 还没有脱离生命危险 |
[06:24] | She fell out of a tree house and fractured her skull. | 她从树屋掉了下来导致头骨骨折 |
[06:26] | She’s in a coma and the doctors don’t know if she’s going to come out of it. | 她现在陷入昏迷 医生也不知道她能否醒过来 |
[06:29] | How do you want to handle the press? | 你想好怎么应对媒体了吗 |
[06:30] | We still don’t even know how these people got dosed. | 我们还不知道这些人是怎么被下药的 |
[06:32] | I think it would be irresponsible to issue a warning without specifics. | 在没弄清楚详情之前 不应该急着发布警告 |
[06:35] | It’ll just cause panic. | 这样只会引起恐慌 |
[06:36] | I did notify the local P.D., though, to be discreet. | 但是谨慎起见 我通知了当地警局 |
[06:40] | How is it possible that none of these people knew how they got poisoned? | 这些受害者怎么可能 连自己是如何被下毒的都不知道? |
[06:42] | None of them remembers anything about the day it happened. | 所有受害者都不记得那天发生了什么 |
[06:44] | And these people were so messed up | 而且他们行为非常混乱 |
[06:46] | it’s made it difficult for local P.D. to retrace the victims’ steps. | 当地警局很难追溯受害者的行踪 |
[06:49] | So we need to go on precedent. | 那我们就遵循先例 |
[06:51] | We know there are four types of poisoners who target multiple victims. | 我们都知道有四种投毒者 会向多名受害者投毒 |
[06:54] | There’s the True Believer. | 有忠实信徒 |
[06:56] | The political terrorists slash religious cult. | 政治恐怖分子兼宗教狂热分子 |
[06:58] | There’s the Extortionist. Product tamperer | 还有敲诈勒索者 |
[07:00] | who holds a business hostage in exchange for money. | 劫持商业人质换取金钱的产品篡改者 |
[07:03] | Or the Prankster. | 或是搞恶作剧的人 |
[07:04] | Usually a younger offender who doesn’t mean any harm. | 通常是年轻罪犯 不是真心想伤人 |
[07:07] | And it’s basically just a big practical joke. | 只是这个恶作剧做得有些过头了 |
[07:10] | And the Avenger. | 还有报复者 |
[07:11] | Someone with a personal vendetta who chooses poison as their weapon. | 有私人恩怨的人 选择用毒药充当报复的武器 |
[07:15] | So we need to find out as quickly as possible which type he is. | 我们需要尽快查出 凶手到底是那种类型 |
[07:18] | Because with the exception of the prankster, | 因为除了搞恶作剧的人之外 |
[07:19] | all these types commonly test their poison on a small scale | 其他类型的人通常会在大规模作案前 |
[07:22] | before carrying out a larger attack. | 进行小规模的测试 |
[07:23] | Let’s hope this was just a prank. | 希望这只是一场恶作剧 |
[07:25] | I would suggest we split up the victims | 我建议我们把受害者分类 |
[07:27] | and see if there’s a pattern to the victimology. | 看看受害者类型是否存在规律 |
[07:29] | Most of them are still at the hospital. I’ll call local P.D. to meet us there. | 大部分受害者还在医院 我让当地警方到医院与我们汇合 |
[07:32] | I’ll check the lab reports. Maybe there’s a clue | 我去看看实验室报告 也许不明嫌犯 |
[07:35] | to the UnSub’s motive in the specific nature of the poison he used. | 所用毒药的特殊性质能解释他的动机 |
[07:38] | I can’t imagine anybody could want this to happen. | 我无法想象竟有人能干出这种事 |
[07:54] | -Detective Hanover, Beachwood P.D. -Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Gideon. | -我是比奇伍德警局的汉诺威警探 -我是霍奇纳探员 这位是吉迪恩探员 |
[07:58] | Thanks for coming down on such short notice. | 感谢你们能火速赶来 |
[08:00] | Doctors said he may have permanent brain damage. | 医生说他可能会有永久性的脑损伤 |
[08:03] | -I’ve never seen anything like this. -Well, let’s hope we can help. | -我从没见过这种事 -希望我们能帮上忙 |
[08:05] | Have you had a chance to review the victim’s files? | 你们看过受害者的档案了吗 |
[08:07] | We’re especially interested in talking to the boy’s father. | 我们很想和男孩的父亲交谈 |
[08:09] | We’d like to get a sense of why he turned violent. | 我们想知道他为什么变得暴力 |
[08:11] | While the lab analyses the specific nature of the LSD he was dosed with, | 在实验室分析出 他摄入的迷幻药成分之前 |
[08:14] | we’d like to get our own sense. | 我们想先做做功课 |
[08:16] | Was it the drug itself or was it something else going on? | 到底是药物本身导致的暴力 还是有其他因素 |
[08:18] | And hopefully that can give us a little bit of a window | 希望这能让我们对凶手的犯罪动机 |
[08:20] | into the motive of the offender. | 有进一步了解 |
[08:24] | -Well, he’s in the psych ward. -Yeah, we’ll keep it short. | -他在精神病区 -好的 我们会长话短说 |
[08:26] | Dr Kelly to fast-track treatment. Dr Kelly to fast-track treatment. | 凯利医生请到快速治疗室 |
[08:34] | -Mr Fisher? -Shrink or cop? | -费舍尔先生 -你是心理医生还是警察? |
[08:37] | I’m an FBI profiler. So I guess I’m a little of each. | 我是联邦调查局的侧写师 所以我两者都是 |
[08:40] | I’m Jason Gideon. | 我是杰森・吉迪恩 |
[08:44] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[08:47] | I understand you recently divorced your wife. Can you tell me why? | 我知道你最近和妻子离婚了 能告诉我原因吗 |
[08:51] | What do you want to know? | 你想让我说什么 |
[08:53] | Was I angry about the divorce? I mean was I… | 离婚让我很生气吗 我是不是… |
[08:55] | Was I so angry that I wanted to hurt my son to get back at her? | 我是不是气到 用伤害自己儿子的方式来报复她? |
[08:58] | -Is that what you want to know? -Were you? | -这是你想听到的吗 -你这么干了吗 |
[09:00] | Let me tell you something about my wife, okay? | 我来告诉你我妻子做的事 好吗 |
[09:04] | About what she did. | 她干了什么呢 |
[09:06] | In my house. | 在我的家里 |
[09:08] | In my bed. | 在我的床上 |
[09:10] | With the investment banker next door. | 跟隔壁的投资银行家胡搞 |
[09:14] | But you want to know what the worst part is? | 但你知道最难受的是什么吗 |
[09:17] | My son, Eric, | 我儿子埃里克 |
[09:20] | he’s angry with me. | 他居然生我的气 |
[09:22] | She’s the cheater. | 她才是出轨者 |
[09:26] | And he’s angry at me. Me! | 而我儿子却生我的气 |
[09:29] | What did you do? | 那你是怎么做的 |
[09:31] | -Did you want to hurt her? -Of course. | -你想过伤害她吗 -当然 |
[09:33] | And the kid. I mean it’s her kid, right? I mean, he takes her side. | 这个孩子判给她了 对吧 因为他站在母亲那边 |
[09:37] | You want to crush him, too? | 你也想伤害他吗 |
[09:38] | You want to shut his obnoxious little mouth up for good? | 你想让他讨厌的小嘴永远闭上吗 |
[09:41] | -No. No. He doesn’t understand. -Why? | -不 他不理解情况 -为什么 |
[09:44] | But he took her side. I’m sure it’s not the first time he’s done that, sir. | 但是他站在母亲那边 |
[09:44] | 我确定这不是他第一次这么做了 | |
[09:47] | No. Eric. Oh, oh, Eric. | 不 可怜的埃里克 |
[09:51] | Why did this happen to you? | 你为什么会遭此厄运 |
[09:55] | Why did this happen to you? | 你为什么会遭此厄运 |
[09:56] | -Why? Why? Why? -Mr Fisher. Mr Fisher. | -为什么 -费舍尔先生 |
[09:58] | Calm down. Hold your head forward. Hold your head forward. | 冷静 不要用头撞墙 |
[10:01] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[10:05] | He’s raw, broken, and seriously pissed off. | 他精神崩溃 而且非常愤怒 |
[10:09] | But he didn’t hurt the son to get back at the mother. | 但他没有为了报复妻子而伤害儿子 |
[10:11] | Not consciously, no. | 至少在有意识的情况下没有 |
[10:13] | The rage was real, but understandable. And he never apologised. | 他确实很愤怒 但可以理解 而且他没有道过歉 |
[10:18] | When he lost control, he didn’t even say, “Eric, I’m sorry.” | 他失控时 甚至都没说 “埃里克 我很抱歉” |
[10:20] | He said, “Eric, why’d this happen to you?” | 而是说 “埃里克 你为什么会遭此厄运” |
[10:23] | He never even confessed to hurting the kid. | 他甚至没有承认伤害他儿子 |
[10:25] | So the drugs tapped into the rage, but didn’t cause it. | 所以这种药物让人易怒 但不是罪魁祸首 |
[10:27] | That’s my guess. | 这是我的猜测 |
[10:29] | That’s consistent with information we just received from the lab tox screens. | 这与我们刚刚 从实验室毒理分析得到的信息一致 |
[10:32] | They didn’t find any trace of PCP or any other drug | 他们没发现任何五氯苯酚 或其他药物的痕迹 |
[10:34] | indicating the UnSub was intentionally trying to make people violent, | 这表明不明嫌犯有意让人们变得暴力 |
[10:37] | but they did find traces of Rohypnol in all the victims. | 但他们在所有受害者身上 都发现了氟硝安定的痕迹 |
[10:40] | A central nervous system depressant. | 它是中枢神经系统镇静剂 |
[10:42] | It’s similar to Valium, only 10 times more potent. | 类似安定 但药效要强十倍 |
[10:45] | It’s commonly known as a roofie, or a date rape drug. | 俗称迷魂药或是约会迷奸药 |
[10:48] | Right. And one of its side effects is amnesia, | 对 而且它的副作用之一就是失忆 |
[10:50] | which explains why none of the victims remember how they were poisoned. | 这就解释了为什么 受害者不记得自己是怎么被下毒的 |
[10:53] | We compared notes on the victims we talked to. | 我们对比了 我们交谈过的受害者的信息 |
[10:54] | So far, there doesn’t seem to be any pattern as to who got hit. | 目前还找不到受害者的共同点 |
[10:57] | Maybe the drugs themselves can explain | 也许药物本身就能解释 |
[10:59] | what type of offender we’re dealing with. | 我们对付的是什么类型的罪犯 |
[11:00] | A lot of kids are using LSD and Rohypnol these days. | 现在很多孩子在使用迷幻药和迷奸药 |
[11:03] | -Fisher’s a high school teacher. -So it may be a prank after all. | -费舍尔是一名高中老师 -也许这就是一场恶作剧 |
[11:06] | Yeah, one that went horribly wrong. | 玩得非常过分的恶作剧 |
[11:08] | You know, I’m going to get a list of students from Fisher. See you later. | 我去找一份费舍尔学生的名单 等会儿见 |
[11:13] | Hotch? | 我是霍奇 |
[11:15] | Okay, we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[11:17] | Cops may have figured out where everybody was dosed. | 警察好像找到了受害者被下毒的地点 |
[11:36] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:38] | Uniforms were on a canvass. The staff here remembers seeing | 制服警察正在调查当中 这里的工作人员记得 |
[11:41] | four out of the seven victims here the day they reported symptoms. | 在他们出现症状那天 见过其中四名受害者 |
[11:43] | Please tell me your staff didn’t mention the canvass was about a poisoning. | 你的人该不会已经将下毒的事 告诉这里的员工了吧 |
[11:47] | They didn’t, but I had to tell the owner. | 他们没有 但我必须告诉店主 |
[11:50] | -Is that the owner? -It’s normal. | -那是店主吗 -一切正常 |
[11:52] | Nell Trucco. | 店主叫奈尔・特鲁科 |
[11:55] | I’d be shocked if this doesn’t get leaked now. | 这下想保密也不行了 |
[11:56] | I just hope nobody jumps to the conclusion it’s bioterrorism. | 我只希望没人造谣说 这是生化恐怖袭击 |
[11:59] | All right, I’m going to go talk to the café staff, | 我得和咖啡店员工聊聊 |
[12:01] | make sure they know to keep it quiet. | 确保他们不会走漏风声 |
[12:03] | Can you think of anyone who’d do something like this? | 你能想到有谁会做出这种事吗 |
[12:06] | High school kids hanging around? | 高中生会光顾这里吗 |
[12:07] | Honestly, I can’t tell them apart. You should talk to Danny. | 老实说 我脸盲分不清 你应该和丹尼谈谈 |
[12:10] | -Danny? -A busboy. High school kid. | -丹尼是谁 -他是上高中的勤杂工 |
[12:13] | A lot of his friends come in here. His girlfriend was here Saturday night. | 他的很多朋友经常来这里 他女友周六晚上就来过 |
[12:16] | Is he here today? | 他今天来了吗 |
[12:17] | He was supposed to come to work after school, but he called in sick. | 他原本放学后就会过来 但今天请病假了 |
[12:19] | -What’s his last name? -Wallace. | -他姓什么 -华莱士 |
[12:22] | -I’ll have Elle check at the school. -Got a phone number for him? | -我让艾尔去学校查查 -有他的电话号码吗 |
[12:26] | Hotch. I checked the high school and Wallace’s house. He wasn’t there. | 霍奇 我去了华莱士的高中和他家 都没有他的踪迹 |
[12:30] | So, now I’m at his girlfriend’s house. | 我现在来到他女友家 |
[12:33] | Okay. I’ll call you back. | 好的 之后再联络 |
[12:42] | -Samantha? -Yeah. | -你是萨曼莎吗 -我是 |
[12:44] | I’m with the FBI. Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我是联邦调查局的 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:56] | -Where are your parents? -Working. | -你父母在哪 -上班 |
[13:00] | What do you want? | 你找我有什么事 |
[13:02] | Well, you didn’t go to school today, Samantha. | 你今天没去上学 萨曼莎 |
[13:03] | -And neither did your boyfriend. -I’m sick. | -你男友也没去上学 -我生病了 |
[13:15] | Can I ask you something personal? | 我能问你点私人问题吗 |
[13:19] | I think that something might have happened to you. | 我觉得你身上发生了某些事情 |
[13:23] | -You want to tell me about it? -I don’t know. | -你不想告诉我吗 -我不知道 |
[13:29] | -I don’t remember. -What do you remember? | -我不记得了 -你还记得什么 |
[13:32] | He took me someplace on his motorcycle. | 他骑摩托车带我去了一个地方 |
[13:36] | I remember waking up. | 我记得醒来后 |
[13:40] | I was naked, | 我全身赤裸 |
[13:44] | I was all beat up. | 被打得伤痕累累 |
[13:46] | And he was there, above me, | 他就在我身上 |
[13:53] | holding me down. | 压着我 |
[13:55] | Who was? | 他是谁 |
[13:58] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[14:00] | I called the doctor earlier. It could be her. | 我之前给医生打过电话 可能是她打过来的 |
[14:05] | -Hello? -Samantha, listen to me. | -喂 -萨曼莎 听我说 |
[14:06] | Don’t hang up. Do you hear me? | 别挂断电话 听到了吗 |
[14:08] | -Keep him talking. -Samantha? | -继续跟他说 -萨曼莎 |
[14:09] | -What do you want? -Someone’s there. | -你想干什么 -你身边有人吧 |
[14:13] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[14:15] | -Why do you think someone’s here? -Don’t mess with me, Samantha. | -你怎么会认为我身边有人 -别耍我 萨曼莎 |
[14:19] | Don’t do it. If you say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[14:22] | -He hung up. -Come with me. | -他挂电话了 -跟我来 |
[14:26] | You’re going to call 911. | 赶紧打电话报警 |
[14:27] | And as soon as I leave you lock the door behind me. | 我一出门 你就把门锁上 |
[14:30] | Do it. | 快做 |
[14:32] | Well, he’s near his girlfriend’s house. | 他在他女友家附近 |
[14:36] | Hillcrest and Maple and… I can’t see the other cross street. | 山顶街 枫树街 其他的十字路口看不清 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:54] | Danny Wallace. Stop! FBI! | 丹尼・华莱士 别动 联邦调查局 |
[14:57] | You put your hands on top of your head. Off the bike. | 双手放到头顶 从摩托车上下来 |
[15:01] | On your head. | 放到头顶 |
[15:11] | This isn’t what you had in mind when you skipped school today, is it, Danny? | 你今天翘课的时候 没想到会是如此下场吧 丹尼 |
[15:23] | You want to tell us about Saturday night, Danny? | 你想告诉我们 周六晚上发生了什么吗 丹尼 |
[15:25] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[15:28] | Samantha doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 萨曼莎是在胡言乱语 |
[15:29] | A lot of people saw you together at the café on Saturday night. | 周六晚上咖啡店里有很多人 看到你们在一起 |
[15:34] | What did you decide to do, Danny? | 你当时想干什么 丹尼 |
[15:36] | Dose the common milk so that nobody would know | 偷偷在牛奶里下药 这样就不会有人知道 |
[15:38] | that you just wanted to roofie your girlfriend? | 你想迷奸你女友了? |
[15:40] | That’s not true. | 我没有 |
[15:41] | Sex was an issue in your relationship. She told me about it. | 你们在发生性关系上存在争执 她都跟我说了 |
[15:44] | She wasn’t prepared to give it up | 她还没准备好 |
[15:46] | -so you decided to take it. -No. | -所以你决定霸王硬上弓 -没有 |
[15:48] | She had bruises all over her body, Danny. You hit her. | 她全身都是淤青 丹尼 你打了她 |
[15:51] | Well, I didn’t mean to. She was freaking out, punching me. | 我不是故意的 她吓坏了 不停地打我 |
[15:53] | She was on something and I was just trying to help her. | 她嗑药了 我只是想帮她 |
[15:56] | I was trying to hold her down. | 我想把她压制住 |
[15:58] | She was hitting you, but you still had sex with her? | 她打了你 你还是上了她? |
[16:00] | -No. -Then what, Danny? | -没有 -那到底发生了什么 丹尼 |
[16:02] | Well, it was after! After we did it! | 是在我们做完之后 |
[16:05] | We fell asleep. But when she woke up she was seeing things. | 我们睡着了 但她醒来后看到了某种幻觉 |
[16:07] | -What things? -Look, she was on something. | -什么幻觉 -听着 她嗑药了 |
[16:10] | And if it was acid or whatever, I’ve taken that. | 如果是迷幻药之类的 我曾经吃过 |
[16:14] | You give that to someone without telling them, | 把它偷偷给别人吃下去 |
[16:16] | it doesn’t exactly set the mood. | 这样根本激不起性欲 |
[16:18] | The kid is right about that. | 这孩子说得没错 |
[16:19] | If he wanted to slip a girl a date-rape drug, | 如果他想约会迷奸他女友 |
[16:21] | why did he give her LSD, too? | 为什么还要给她下迷幻药 |
[16:23] | This boy seems too scared not to be telling us the truth. | 这个男孩吓得不轻 不像能跟我们说谎的样子 |
[16:26] | So Samantha was just the eighth victim | 所以萨曼莎是第八名受害者 |
[16:27] | and the boyfriend working at the café was just a coincidence. | 而她男友是恰巧在咖啡店工作 |
[16:30] | But even so, there may be an explanation of why the two drugs. | 即便如此 用这两种药也肯定有什么原因 |
[16:34] | LSD to hallucinate and Rohypnol to forget. | 迷幻药致幻 迷奸药让人失忆 |
[16:36] | Forget what? What they were hallucinating? | 忘记什么 他们的幻觉吗 |
[16:39] | No. How they got dosed. | 不 忘记怎么被下药的 |
[16:40] | And the UnSub’s covering his tracks. | 不明嫌犯还在掩盖自己的行踪 |
[16:42] | That’s much too organised for a high school prank. | 高中生恶作剧不可能如此条理清晰 |
[16:44] | And there still hasn’t been any kind of ransom demand. | 而且目前还没有提出任何赎金要求 |
[16:47] | Which rules out the Extortionist. | 这就排除了绑架勒索 |
[16:49] | Or any invisible political group or cult in the area. | 也不是任何无形的政治团体或邪教 |
[16:51] | -Which rules out the True Believer. -And leaves us with the Avenger. | -这就排除了忠实信徒 -剩下的就是报复这个类型了 |
[16:55] | We can give them a profile. | 我们可以发布侧写了 |
[16:59] | We believe whoever poisoned these people was motivated by revenge. | 我们认为凶手是为了报复而下毒 |
[17:03] | The randomness of the victimology. | 受害者都非常随机 |
[17:05] | Average people in an average sized town, all points to a local resident. | 都是普通城市的寻常百姓 这全都表明凶手是当地人 |
[17:09] | We know that people who poison for the purposes of revenge | 我们知道为了报复而投毒的人 |
[17:12] | primarily act alone. | 基本是单独行动 |
[17:13] | However, he may have manipulated someone close to him to assist him. | 不过他也有可能 利用亲近的人协助他犯罪 |
[17:16] | The UnSub usually disposes of these accomplices | 不明嫌犯往往会把 |
[17:18] | when they are of no further use to him. | 失去价值的同伙处理掉 |
[17:20] | The UnSub is likely a cautious, deliberate, | 不明嫌犯是个小心谨慎 心思缜密 |
[17:24] | and highly functioning male between the ages of 35 and 50. | 身体健康的男性 年龄介于35到50岁之间 |
[17:29] | He chose LSD for a reason. LSD is about altering perception. | 他选择迷幻药是有原因的 迷幻药能够改变感知 |
[17:32] | We think that this UnSub is striking out because he feels | 我们认为不明嫌犯开始投毒 |
[17:35] | that he’s been inaccurately perceived by the community or a subset of it. | 是因为他觉得自己被社会 或一小部分人误解了 |
[17:38] | He feels that these attacks will affect and alter a reality that he is caught in | 他认为这些攻击所产生的影响 会改变现实 |
[17:42] | that he perceives to be unjust. | 改变他所受的不公平待遇 |
[17:44] | He’s so self-centred he believes his victims | 他太过自以为是 他相信受害者 |
[17:46] | will know the reason for the attack and who did it. | 会知道被害的原因以及被谁所害 |
[17:48] | This individual was savvy enough to use Rohypnol | 这个人很聪明 知道用迷奸药 |
[17:51] | to obstruct our investigation, | 阻碍我们的调查 |
[17:52] | erasing the memories of the victims of how they were poisoned. | 抹去受害者是如何被下毒的记忆 |
[17:55] | Hold on, if this guy believes that his victims know who he is, | 等一下 如果这家伙相信 他的受害者知道他是谁的话 |
[17:59] | why is he covering his tracks? | 他为什么要掩盖行踪 |
[18:01] | Because these victims aren’t his primary targets. | 因为这些受害者不是他的主要目标 |
[18:04] | We know from precedent that this kind of offender, the Avenger, | 根据以往的案例 我们知道这种报复型罪犯 |
[18:06] | tests his weapon first. This attack was a test run. | 会先测试他的手段 这次袭击只是一次测试 |
[18:10] | -A test run for what? -We don’t know, yet. | -测试什么 -我们还不清楚 |
[18:12] | What we do know is this is not the first time he’s aired his grievances. | 我们只知道他不是头一次表达不满 |
[18:15] | While it’s not likely that he has a criminal record, | 虽然他可能没有犯罪记录 |
[18:18] | it is possible that he has filed criminal charges | 但他有可能已经对自己心中的仇人 |
[18:21] | or pursued a civil action against his perceived adversaries. | 提起刑事诉讼或民事诉讼了 |
[18:24] | -I’m going to go to court and sue them. -I’m sorry. | -我要上法庭告他们 -对不起 |
[18:26] | And now to measure the results of his test, he’s watching. | 他现在正在观察自己的测试成果 |
[18:31] | And he wants to see the results of his test. | 他想看看他的测试成果 |
[18:34] | Once he has them, all those years of pent-up rage | 一旦得出结果 他就会用更大规模的袭击 |
[18:36] | will be unleashed in the form of a larger attack. | 释放他积蓄多年的愤怒 |
[18:38] | Profile indicates a lot of people could die. | 侧写表明很多人会因此丧命 |
[18:41] | We had a leak. | 有人泄密了 |
[18:43] | That’s right, Steve, neighbours became aware something was wrong | 没错 史蒂夫 比奇伍德当地一家餐厅提前打烊 |
[18:46] | when a local Beachwood restaurant closed early. | 让邻居们觉察出了异样 |
[18:49] | From inside sources, we learnt that representatives of the CDC | 我们获得的内部消息称疾控中心人员 |
[18:52] | began testing food inside the restaurant this morning. | 今早开始检测餐馆里的食物 |
[18:54] | If you’re going to report the story, name the restaurant. | 如果你要报道的话 说出餐馆的名字 |
[18:57] | Though unconfirmed, we were told that some of the food | 虽然还未证实 但有人向我们透露 |
[18:58] | had apparently been tainted with hallucinogenic drugs. | 餐馆里有些食物已经被迷幻药污染了 |
[19:01] | Name the restaurant. | 快说出餐馆的名字 |
[19:02] | Before we do confirm all of this, | 在我们得到切实证据之前 |
[19:04] | we will not release the name of the restaurant, | 我们不会透露餐馆的名称 |
[19:06] | we’ll only say it’s a Beachwood area favourite. | 我们只能说是一家当地知名餐厅 |
[19:09] | This is Suzanne Whang reporting live from Beachwood. Back to you, Steve. | 苏珊・黄为你现场报道 现在将镜头切回史蒂夫 |
[19:12] | -They didn’t name the restaurant. -What is it? | -他们没有说餐馆的名字 -怎么了 |
[19:15] | Call the local hospital. Make sure they know what’s coming. Excuse me. | 联系当地的医院 让他们有所准备 请让一下 |
[19:17] | Where do your 911 calls get routed? | 这里的报警电话在哪里转线 |
[19:19] | There’s a county phone bank. | 有个城镇电话银行 |
[19:21] | They contact first responders, the fire department. | 他们会联系急救人员 消防局 |
[19:23] | Alert them, too. They’re going to need additional personnel | 也通知他们 让他们增加人手 |
[19:25] | and any other backup you’ve got, auxiliary cops. | 还有所有能找到的支援 辅警 |
[19:27] | -You’re going to have to call them. -But why? | -也要联系他们 -为什么 |
[19:29] | Because we’re going to have a heck of a time just calming people down. | 因为我们要花大把时间来安抚大众 |
[19:31] | And we really don’t need the confusion to interfere with our investigation. | 我们要避免这种混乱干扰我们的调查 |
[19:34] | Look, you want me to start making those calls? | 你要我现在开始联系有关人员吗 |
[19:36] | No, no, no, no. Hey! Hey! Everybody please shut up for a minute! | 不要 麻烦大家安静一下 |
[19:41] | Tell me what this is all about. | 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[19:53] | Panic. | 恐慌 |
[19:58] | We can’t comment. | 我们无可奉告 |
[19:59] | No, we still don’t know for sure why those people were poisoned. | 我们还不确定这些人被下毒的原因 |
[20:02] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:05] | I just got off with the hospital. | 医院刚刚通知我说 |
[20:07] | They’re swamped with over 50 potential poisonings | 医院涌入了超过50名 在当地餐馆进餐的 |
[20:09] | from local restaurants. But no hallucinations. | 潜在中毒者 但都没有出现幻觉 |
[20:12] | -Another poisoning? -Or maybe more hysteria. | -又一次下毒? -或是更多人陷入歇斯底里 |
[20:15] | We’ve looked into any civil or criminal complaints from employees, | 我们已经调查了所有 发起过刑事或民事诉讼的员工 |
[20:18] | ex-employees, suppliers, regulars of the café. Not one good lead. | 前员工 供应商 咖啡店的常客 但一无所获 |
[20:21] | There’s got to be somebody connected to that café who’ll pop as a suspect. | 嫌犯肯定和那家咖啡店有关系 |
[20:24] | Morgan, you want to go back there? See if we can find another angle? | 莫根你能不能回去一趟 看看能否找到新线索? |
[20:27] | -Couldn’t hurt. -JJ, | -没问题 -珍珍 |
[20:28] | you and Reid go to the hospital. See if any of the poisonings seem legit. | 你和瑞德去一趟医院 看看有哪些病人是真的中毒了 |
[20:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:36] | I really can’t talk right now. We just got hammered. | 我现在真没空 医院已经人满为患 |
[20:39] | Listen. Most of these food poisonings are probably psychosomatic. | 听我说 大部分食物中毒的人 可能只是心理作用 |
[20:43] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[20:44] | A news broadcast just reported a local restaurant was poisoned. | 新闻刚刚报道说 当地一家餐厅被人下毒 |
[20:48] | Now, it would be a huge coincidence | 如果在播出之后 |
[20:49] | if there was another poisoning right after that aired. | 就出现其他中毒案件 未免太过巧合 |
[20:52] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[20:53] | Help us figure out which cases, if any, are real. | 帮我们找出真正中毒的人 |
[20:57] | People are coming in with all kinds of complaints. | 每个人所描述的症状不尽相同 |
[20:59] | But there’s at least one case that isn’t psychosomatic. | 但至少有一例不是心理作用导致 |
[21:02] | She’s barely breathing. | 她几乎无法呼吸 |
[21:03] | Can you take us to the doctor that’s treating that patient? | 你能带我们去见她的主治医师吗 |
[21:06] | I’ll call Hotch. | 我去联系霍奇 |
[21:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:13] | If you’re an Avenger, you choose your target for a reason, right? | 如果你是报复者 挑选目标都是有原因的 对吧 |
[21:17] | Well, then why haven’t we found anyone connected to this café | 但为什么我们找不到 任何与这家咖啡店有关 |
[21:19] | who fits the profile? | 且符合侧写的人? |
[21:20] | Why hasn’t the CDC found any trace of the drugs? | 为什么疾控中心找不到药物痕迹 |
[21:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:26] | What if it’s not the profile that’s wrong, but the target? | 如果错的不是侧写 而是目标呢 |
[21:28] | Not this café? | 不是这家咖啡店? |
[21:30] | Just because a bunch of victims came to eat here, | 仅仅因为一群受害者来这里吃过饭 |
[21:31] | doesn’t necessarily mean they get poisoned here. | 并不意味着他们是在这里中毒的 |
[21:34] | Then where? | 那是在哪 |
[21:36] | When the patient got here. | 病人来的时候 |
[21:37] | Couldn’t remember anything about her day | 完全不记得发生了什么 |
[21:39] | and her speech was so slurred I could barely understand her. | 而且她说话含糊不清 我几乎听不懂她在说什么 |
[21:42] | Sounds like Rohypnol. Did you test her? | 像迷奸药的效果 你做检测了吗 |
[21:44] | She was positive for Rohypnol, negative for LSD. | 她的迷奸药检测呈阳性 迷幻药检测呈阴性 |
[21:48] | But we’re running more tests | 但我们在做进一步检查 |
[21:49] | because Rohypnol alone doesn’t explain her symptoms. | 因为迷奸药并不能造成她的症状 |
[21:53] | She presented with nausea, difficulty swallowing, and laboured breathing. | 她的症状有呕吐 吞咽和呼吸困难 |
[21:57] | She was also having trouble moving her legs. | 她的双腿也不能正常运动 |
[22:02] | -How long has she been sick? -She didn’t know. | -她病了多久了 -她不知道 |
[22:05] | I could barely understand her when she first got here. | 她刚来时我只能勉强听懂她的话 |
[22:08] | Now she can’t speak at all. | 现在她连话都说不了 |
[22:09] | Do you know of biological agents that have that similar symptom? | 你知道有哪种生物因子 能导致类似症状吗 |
[22:13] | Ricin, sarin gas. | 蓖麻毒素 沙林毒气? |
[22:15] | Do you think this is a biological attack? | 你觉得这是生化袭击吗 |
[22:16] | You can’t rule anything out. | 不能排除任何可能性 |
[22:19] | I’ll order a few more tests. | 我再多安排一些测试 |
[22:24] | That’s where I had my business account. | 我的商业账户就是在那开的 |
[22:26] | Thanks, Nell. | 谢谢你 奈尔 |
[22:28] | No soda machines, hot dog stands, water fountains or anything else. | 没有汽水机 热狗摊 饮水机之类的设备 |
[22:31] | -You get anything? -Maybe. | -你发现什么了吗 -也许吧 |
[22:33] | First New Jersey Federal right across the street. | 街对面就是新泽西第一联邦银行 |
[22:36] | One of the victims who I talked to | 其中一名受害者告诉我 |
[22:38] | said that he went to that bank on the day that he was dosed. | 他在中毒那天去过那家银行 |
[22:40] | -How do you get poisoned at a bank? -I don’t know. | -在银行里要怎么下毒 -我不知道 |
[22:42] | But I’d like to take a look at the security tapes. | 但是我想去看看银行的监控录像 |
[22:45] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[22:48] | 新泽西第一联邦银行 警卫室 | |
[22:55] | Right there. Pause it, Elle. | 这里暂停一下 艾尔 |
[22:58] | Jack Fisher. | 杰克・费舍尔 |
[22:59] | About to have the worst night of his life. | 即将经历人生中最糟糕的夜晚 |
[23:01] | That’s all of them. Every one of the victims | 所有人都在 每名三天前 |
[23:03] | who turned up at the ER three nights ago is on this tape. | 被送往急诊室的受害者 都出现在这盘录像中 |
[23:06] | -I’m going to call Hanover. -Have him bring the CDC guys. | -我要联系汉诺威 -让他把疾控中心的人带来 |
[23:09] | They can test the candies. I’ll call Hotch. | 他们可以检测糖果 我联系霍奇 |
[23:12] | Morgan, it’s Hotch. What’s up? | 莫根 我是霍奇 怎么了 |
[23:19] | Reid. I think she’s trying to say something. | 瑞德 她好像有话要说 |
[23:24] | The en… | 信… |
[23:27] | The end? | “信”什么 |
[23:28] | She may be incoherent from lack of oxygen. | 缺氧可能让她语无伦次了 |
[23:31] | It’s the en… | 是信… |
[23:34] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[23:40] | Now, Hotch, we’re pretty sure it’s the bank. | 霍奇 我们确定地点是银行 |
[23:41] | All the victims are on their security tapes. | 所有受害者都出现在监控录像中 |
[23:43] | Then you should look for Lynn Dempsey, 45. | 那你找找45岁的林恩・邓普西 |
[23:46] | Garcia’s e-mailing a picture to your phone. | 加西亚把照片发到你的手机上了 |
[23:47] | Hold on a second, I’m checking. | 等一下 我看看 |
[23:51] | Yeah. Yeah I got it. | 我收到了 |
[23:52] | Lynn Dempsey. Hold on. Elle. | 林恩・邓普西 等一下 艾尔 |
[23:58] | Elle’s checking. | 艾尔正在查 |
[24:02] | Yeah, we got her, Hotch. | 我们找到她了 霍奇 |
[24:05] | Checking the tape. | 正在查看录像 |
[24:08] | -Right there. That’s her. -Play it again. | -这个就是她 -再播放一遍 |
[24:15] | Okay, not only was she here, but from one of these tapes | 她不只是出现了 而且从录像上看起来 |
[24:17] | it looks like she was the one replacing the candies. | 换了糖果的人就是她 |
[24:19] | -Hotch, she could be the UnSub. -Or working with him. | -霍奇 她可能就是不明嫌犯 -或者是同伙 |
[24:22] | I’ll call you back. | 一会再打给你 |
[24:25] | So what are the chances that she’s not poisoned? | 她有没有可能不是中毒? |
[24:27] | That maybe she just got some bad food? | 也许她只是吃了变质的食物? |
[24:29] | Highly improbable. Chances are basically nil. | 极其不可能 可能性基本为零 |
[24:32] | -What is the rate of survival? -At this dose? Without antitoxin? Zero. | -她的存活率是多少 -这种剂量还没有抗毒素 救不活 |
[24:37] | -What is it? -Botulism. | -中了什么毒 -肉毒杆菌 |
[24:40] | -Doctor, her BP is dropping rapidly. -It’s sepsis. Give another amp of epi. | -医生 她的血压在急速下降 -是败血症 再注射一支肾上腺素 |
[24:44] | -She’s going into v-fib. -She’s crashing. Get the paddles. | -她现在心室颤动 -她快不行了 拿除颤仪来 |
[24:48] | -Charging to 200. -Clear. | -电压200伏特 -远离 |
[24:51] | Nothing. Charging to 300. | 没反应 300伏特 |
[24:53] | -Clear. -Still nothing. | -远离 -还是没反应 |
[24:55] | The test run is over. | 测试结束了 |
[24:56] | -Page a code blue. -Yes, Doctor. Right away. | -进行急救 -好的 医生 马上 |
[24:59] | Starting CPR. | 开始心肺复苏 |
[25:11] | Just be careful the fresh air doesn’t kill you, Fred. | 小心别玩得太过火了 弗雷德 |
[25:15] | See you in a few days, Janice. | 几天之后见 珍妮丝 |
[25:17] | And don’t stay late. Your kids need you. | 别工作得太晚 多陪陪孩子 |
[25:20] | Thanks, Mr Devons. Have fun. | 谢谢 德文斯先生 玩得高兴 |
[25:33] | 希区柯克制药公司 | |
[25:39] | Lynn Dempsey was an executive assistant. | 林恩・邓普西是一名行政助理 |
[25:42] | She has no expertise with chemicals. | 她没有化学方面的专业知识 |
[25:45] | She doesn’t fit the profile of the UnSub. | 也不符合不明嫌犯的侧写 |
[25:47] | But the CDC found both LSD and Rohypnol in the candies | 但是疾控中心在她替换的糖果中 |
[25:50] | -she was replacing at the bank. -She must have been an accomplice. | -发现了迷幻药和迷奸药 -她一定是同伙 |
[25:53] | And when the UnSub finished using her to further his attack, | 当不明嫌犯觉得她失去利用价值时 |
[25:55] | he killed her with botulism. | 就用肉毒杆菌杀了她 |
[25:56] | So what does that tell us about the UnSub? | 这让我们了解到了什么 |
[25:58] | That he’s far more sophisticated than we realised. | 不明嫌犯要比我们想的还要老练 |
[26:01] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[26:02] | Botulinum toxin is the deadly substance known to man. | 肉毒杆菌毒素是人类已知的致命物质 |
[26:05] | It blocks acetylcholine receptors, | 它能阻断乙酰胆碱受体 |
[26:06] | paralysing its victims until basically choking you to death. | 麻痹受害者直至其窒息而死 |
[26:10] | Without a antitoxin, a lethal dose will kill you in 36 hours. | 没有抗毒素的话 致命剂量会在36小时内置人于死地 |
[26:14] | How many people have access to this stuff? | 有多少人能接触到这种东西 |
[26:16] | In New Jersey, quite a few. | 新泽西有不少人可以 |
[26:17] | It’s the pharmaceutical and chemical capital of the U.S. | 这里可是美国制药和化学之都 |
[26:20] | The toxin can be ordered in the form of BOTOX | 这种毒素能以肉毒杆菌的形式 |
[26:22] | through any chemical or biological lab or BOTOX clinic. | 通过任何化学 生物实验室 或者美容诊所进行订购 |
[26:25] | It has to be purified, but any chemist or lab assistant has that capability. | 虽然它需要提纯 但药剂师或实验室助理都有这种能力 |
[26:29] | So we’re looking for chemists and sophisticated lab assistants? | 所以我们要找的是药剂师 和经验丰富的实验室助理吗 |
[26:33] | -Basically. -Okay, wait a minute. | -基本是这样 -等一下 |
[26:35] | If the UnSub is a chemist with access to the toxin, | 如果不明嫌犯是个 能接触到毒素的药剂师 |
[26:38] | what did he need Dempsey for? | 他何必要找邓普西? |
[26:40] | Well, we don’t know, yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[26:42] | But she worked for a… She worked for a company called… | 不过她工作的公司叫做… |
[26:45] | Where’d it go? Where’d it go? Hichcock Pharmaceuticals. | 跑哪去了 希区柯克制药公司 |
[26:50] | I think there’s a good chance the UnSub worked there, too. | 我认为不明嫌犯很可能也在那工作 |
[26:52] | Well, let’s start with people who fit the profile who’ve had a recent stressor. | 我们先从符合侧写 且近期受到过刺激的人找起 |
[26:55] | Like anybody fired from Hichcock in the past six months. | 例如六个月内被辞退的人 |
[26:59] | Hichcock’s a giant company, Sugar Shack. | 希区柯克是家巨型制药公司 小甜饼 |
[27:01] | There were over 100 people fired just this past year. | 仅在过去一年就辞退了超过100人 |
[27:04] | -And so far none of them fit the profile? -No. | -其中没有符合侧写的人吗 -没有 |
[27:08] | But I do have 30 names of people who were downsized and shunted off | 但我找到30名被开除的人员 |
[27:11] | to other lame companies with a cut in pay and benefits. | 他们进入条件较差的公司 薪资待遇也降低了 |
[27:14] | All right, send us the names. We’ll cross reference them | 好的 把名字发给我们 我们将他们与当地警局收到的 |
[27:16] | with civil and criminal complaints filed with local P.D. | 民事和刑事诉讼进行交叉对比 |
[27:19] | But I want you to keep digging. | 不过我要你继续深挖下去 |
[27:20] | And while you’re at it, look for any connection | 你在查的时候 顺便看看他们 |
[27:22] | to the First New Jersey Federal Bank. | 与新泽西第一联邦银行是否有联系 |
[27:23] | I’m on it, angel. | 没问题 宝贝 |
[27:25] | Our guy’s acting like a workplace mass murderer. | 凶手好像要在公司进行大规模谋杀 |
[27:28] | He’d stay close, seething, and he’d plan his revenge. | 他近距离观察 怒不可遏 制定自己的复仇计划 |
[27:31] | Well, if he is a workplace killer, what else does that tell us about him? | 他如果是公司杀人犯 我们还能从中获取什么信息 |
[27:34] | Well, for one, they don’t give themselves up. | 首先 这类凶手不会善罢甘休 |
[27:36] | He’s lost his empathy, his moral compass. | 嫌犯丧失了同情心和道德规范 |
[27:39] | -He’s capable of anything. -All those innocent people at the bank. | -他什么都干得出来 -银行里的那些无辜民众 |
[27:42] | They meant nothing to him. | 他根本就不在乎他们 |
[27:44] | He’ll take out anybody to forward his cause. | 他会铲除任何妨碍他达成目的的人 |
[27:46] | Like Dempsey? | 例如邓普西? |
[27:48] | Like Dempsey and eventually, even himself. | 例如邓普西 甚至是他自己 |
[27:51] | But not until he finishes taking out his primary targets though. | 不过他会先把自己的首要目标杀死 |
[27:54] | We have no idea where he’s going to strike next. | 我们不知道接下来他会袭击哪里 |
[27:56] | For all we know, he could poison a local reservoir. | 据我们了解 他可能会在当地水库下毒 |
[27:58] | Well, local cops haven’t gotten any leads out of Dempsey. | 当地警方从邓普西那里 没有得到任何线索 |
[28:00] | Why don’t you go to Hichcock, see if you have any luck. | 要不你去一趟希区柯克公司 看能否找到什么线索 |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:06] | Ms Dempsey’s boss is away for the week. | 这周邓普西女士的老板不在 |
[28:09] | I just can’t believe this happened to her. | 不敢相信这种事情会发生在她身上 |
[28:11] | Is there anyone that you can think of who would want to hurt Ms Dempsey? | 你知道有谁想要伤害邓普西女士吗 |
[28:15] | I mean anyone here at work? | 我指的是公司里的人 |
[28:17] | She wasn’t the type to inspire hatred. I mean, she was pretty quiet actually. | 她不招人恨 她其实挺文静的 |
[28:22] | Would you say that she was awkward, you know, like socially? | 你会觉得她有点社交恐惧吗 |
[28:26] | A little, yeah. | 有一点 |
[28:27] | She made a lot of jokes about herself. You know, self-deprecating jokes. | 她经常拿自己开玩笑 说自嘲的笑话 |
[28:33] | I always thought she’d do a lot better dating if she didn’t. | 我觉得她要是少开这种玩笑的话 她的约会将更加顺利 |
[28:35] | -So she was single as far as you knew? -I couldn’t say one way or the other. | -那据你所知 她是单身吗 -我不清楚 |
[28:39] | I mean, she never really talked to me about that kind of thing. | 她从来没有跟我聊过感情问题 |
[28:42] | Is there anything about her behaviour that was unusual lately? | 她最近有没有什么异常行为 |
[28:46] | Anything that you noticed that was out of her normal routine? | 你有没有注意到 她最近有什么一反常态的行为 |
[28:49] | Just that she was very busy this last week. | 我只知道她上周一直很忙 |
[28:51] | And there’s a big corporate retreat coming up | 而且公司要进行大型团建 |
[28:53] | that she was helping her boss put together. | 她一直在帮她老板做筹备工作 |
[28:55] | -I’m sorry I can’t be of any more help. -That’s all right. | -抱歉我没帮上什么忙 -没关系 |
[28:59] | I’m going to go take a look through her things if that’s okay. | 不介意的话 我想看看她的物品 |
[29:01] | The police already went through her desk, but feel free. | 警方已经看过了她的桌子了 你们想看也没问题 |
[29:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:12] | Gideon, some of these layoffs were brutal. | 吉迪恩 有些裁员案例真得很残忍 |
[29:14] | This one chemical engineer had been at Hichcock 19 years | 这名药剂工程师 在希区柯克工作了19年 |
[29:17] | when he was downsized. | 然后被裁员了 |
[29:18] | That could certainly inspire homicidal rage. Yeah. | 这的确能激起杀人的冲动 |
[29:21] | The guy was in his late 40s. Head of his department. | 这个人快50岁了 他是部门主管 |
[29:24] | Definitely had a generous severance package. | 绝对能得到一笔丰厚的遣散费 |
[29:26] | All of these guys are living off pensions. | 这些人都靠养老金生活 |
[29:27] | They may not be happy about it, but I don’t see them killing over it. | 他们可能会不高兴 但我不觉得他们会为此杀人 |
[29:36] | It’s Garcia. | 加西亚打来的 |
[29:38] | -Talk to me, hot stuff. -Get this, Cochise. | -说吧 美人 -听好了 帅哥 |
[29:41] | I found a chemist who works at a company that was bought by Hichcock | 我找到一个在希区柯克 收购的公司工作的药剂师 |
[29:43] | called Palmay Cosmetics. | 公司名叫帕尔梅化妆品 |
[29:45] | Now here’s the thing, | 是这样的 |
[29:46] | Lynn Dempsey applied for a loan at New Jersey Federal Bank, | 林恩・邓普西在 新泽西第一联邦银行申请贷款 |
[29:49] | around the same time this chemist applied for a patent | 与此同时 这名药剂师 |
[29:51] | on this anti-ageing breakthrough technology thing called PCO 99. | 在为叫做PCO 99的 突破性抗衰老技术申请专利 |
[29:56] | So maybe he applied for a loan in her name to make his product. | 也许他借邓普西之名 来贷款生产他的产品 |
[29:59] | That’s what I thought. But both the loan and the patent were rejected. | 我也是这么想的 但是贷款和专利都被拒绝了 |
[30:01] | Because Hichcock had already applied for the patent | 因为希区柯克公司早就申请了专利 |
[30:04] | and the patent deal had gone through, drum roll please, | 而且竖起耳朵听好了 专利协议是通过 |
[30:06] | New Jersey Federal Bank. | 新泽西第一联邦银行达成的 |
[30:08] | I’m tracking his cell phone and it won’t be long before I have his location. | 我在追踪他的手机 很快就能查到他的位置 |
[31:05] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:08] | He let us take him. He didn’t kill himself. | 他让我们逮捕他 没有自杀 |
[31:11] | That doesn’t fit the profile of a workplace killer. | 不符合公司杀人犯的侧写 |
[31:13] | Sometimes we miss the mark. | 我们偶尔也会犯错 |
[31:16] | Let’s be glad we did. | 还好我们错了 |
[31:18] | He’s our best chance at stopping the next attack. | 他是我们阻止下一次袭击的最大希望 |
[31:20] | Hill’s lab had traces of botulinum toxin, but no clues as to what he’s up to next. | 希尔的实验室有肉毒杆菌毒素的痕迹 但不知道他接下来袭击哪里 |
[31:25] | Our only chance is to make him tell us. | 我们只能指望他亲口告诉我们了 |
[31:28] | -You think he will? -Once caught, these types usually do. | -你觉得他会说吗 -这种人被捕之后通常都会坦白 |
[31:31] | They want the whole world to know about their brilliant plan | 他们想让全世界都知道 他们打败敌人的 |
[31:33] | to destroy their enemies. | 绝妙计划 |
[31:36] | In case he doesn’t give it up, let’s play every angle. | 为防止他不肯松口 我们要从各个角度下手 |
[31:38] | We need to re-examine everything we know about this guy. | 我们需要重新考虑这个人的一切 |
[31:40] | I’ll check witness reports, forensic evidence, | 我去查看目击者报告 法庭证据 |
[31:43] | anything that might be a clue to this guy’s plan. | 任何能让我们了解他计划的线索 |
[31:48] | A lot of lives could be at stake. | 很多人的生命危在旦夕 |
[31:52] | You were romantically involved with Lynn Dempsey, Mr Hill. | 希尔先生 你曾和林恩・邓普西交往 |
[31:56] | -Is that what she said? -That’s what her sister said. | -是她说的吗 -她姐姐说的 |
[31:59] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[32:01] | The fact is Lynn was already dead. | 实际上林恩早就死了 |
[32:05] | That company killed her years ago. | 几年前那家公司就把她抹杀了 |
[32:07] | -Did they kill you, too? -Well, they might as well have. | -他们也把你抹杀了? -可以这么说吧 |
[32:10] | They took everything from me. | 他们夺走了我的一切 |
[32:13] | Fruits of my labour. Best years of my life. | 我的劳动成果 我人生中最美好的时光 |
[32:17] | They took my family. | 他们夺走了我的家庭 |
[32:19] | And when there was nothing left to take, | 他们吃干抹净之后 |
[32:22] | they took two-thirds of my salary and my health insurance. | 还夺走了我三分之二的薪水和医保 |
[32:26] | You have the opportunity | 你现在有机会 |
[32:28] | to treat people with the mercy that they never showed you. | 用他们未曾给予你的仁慈对待他人 |
[32:30] | I can’t even tell you how little that means to me. | 这对我来说完全没有任何意义 |
[32:34] | What would it mean to your children? | 这对你的孩子有没有意义? |
[32:41] | Listen. You worked hard. | 听我说 你努力工作 |
[32:46] | Played by the rules your whole life. You don’t want to go out like this. | 一生都循规蹈矩 你不想以犯罪来结束此生吧 |
[32:50] | You do, you stoop to their level. | 你这样做跟他们有什么区别 |
[32:52] | There are things we can do for you. There’s ways to help you if you’ll let us. | 我们可以为你做些什么 如果你愿意的话 我们可以帮你 |
[32:57] | -What can you do for me? -We’re FBI. | -你们能为我做什么 -我们可是联邦调查局 |
[32:59] | We have influence with Justice. | 我们有司法影响力 |
[33:01] | If you have a legitimate claim, and I believe you do, | 如果你有合理要求 而且我相信你有 |
[33:03] | we can see to it that you get fair compensation and credit. | 我们会确保你得到公平的补偿和贷款 |
[33:07] | And that’s all you wanted, right? A fair deal? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 公平的交易? |
[33:09] | -That’s all I ever wanted. -Of course. | -这就是我想要的 -当然了 |
[33:12] | You don’t think the company knows they screwed you? | 你以为公司不知道他们在害你吗 |
[33:14] | You don’t think everything they do, | 你难道不觉得他们做的所有事 |
[33:16] | every move they make, isn’t designed to screw people like you? | 他们的一举一动 都是为了害你这样的人吗 |
[33:25] | -You could really get me those things? -Ed. | -你真的能帮我得到这些吗 -艾德 |
[33:28] | This is my ABA card. I’m a lawyer. | 这是美国律师协会的名片 我是律师 |
[33:31] | And I’m offering to take your case. | 我愿意接手你的案子 |
[33:34] | And if you accept, I have to do what you say. | 你要是同意 我就必须替你说话了 |
[33:36] | This whole thing is being videotaped. I can’t lie about that. | 一切都被录下来了 我不能撒谎 |
[33:44] | I would like my sons to know that their dad created something. | 我想让我儿子们知道 他们的爸爸创造了某种东西 |
[33:50] | I created something good. | 我创造的是好东西 |
[33:57] | Ed. Tell us. | 艾德 交代吧 |
[34:01] | What did you do? | 你都做了什么 |
[34:06] | There’s a party this afternoon in the executive building. | 行政楼今天下午会举办一个派对 |
[34:14] | All the departments get together. | 所有部门都会参加 |
[34:20] | There’s a punch bowl. | 有一杯混合饮料 |
[34:22] | -Stop! -Don’t drink that! Put it down. | -别喝 -不要喝 放下杯子 |
[34:24] | Put it down right now. | 马上放下杯子 |
[34:26] | Ladies and gentleman, listen up. | 女士们先生们 听我说 |
[34:29] | We are FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[34:31] | I need everybody to remain calm, | 大家都保持冷静 |
[34:33] | but there may be some contaminated food here that could make you sick. | 这里可能有些受到污染的食物 吃了会让你生病 |
[34:35] | Please, put down whatever it is that you’re eating and drinking | 请大家放下你们手中的食物和饮品 |
[34:38] | and please just take it easy. | 请不必担心 |
[34:40] | We’re going to be coming around asking you some questions. | 我们会过来问你们一些问题 |
[34:42] | -Is everyone going to be okay? -Yes. | -大家都不会有事吧 -没事的 |
[34:45] | Okay, the CDC’s here with three dozen doses of antitoxin. | 好了 疾控中心带了30多剂抗毒素 |
[34:48] | We’re going to make sure everyone gets some just in case. | 我们要确保每人都能摄入抗毒素 |
[34:50] | Whoever may have gotten sick, we should’ve caught it in time. | 任何感觉不舒服的人 都能够得到及时救治 |
[34:58] | The punch tested positive for botulinum toxin. | 混合饮料里检测出肉毒杆菌毒素 |
[35:01] | About a dozen of the partygoers reported symptoms, | 大概有十几个人出现中毒症状 |
[35:03] | but they’ve all been given the antitoxin. | 但我们给了他们抗毒素 |
[35:05] | -Thanks, JJ. I’ll call you back. -Bye. | -谢谢你 珍珍 稍后再打给你 -再见 |
[35:12] | -What is it? -You’re right. | -怎么了 -你说得对 |
[35:16] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[35:18] | I wonder, why didn’t Hill take his own life when we had him surrounded? | 他在被包围的时候 为什么没有自杀 |
[35:21] | Guys, I think we have a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:23] | I’ve been looking over the victim reports. | 我一直在查看受害者的报告 |
[35:25] | One of the victims that was originally dosed was severely diabetic. | 最初被下药的一名受害者 患有严重的糖尿病 |
[35:29] | And? | 所以? |
[35:30] | He wouldn’t have taken candy from the candy bowl at the bank. | 他不可能吃银行里的糖果 |
[35:32] | All the victims were there. We know that, but how are they poisoned? | 我们知道所有受害者都去过银行 但他们是怎么被下毒的呢 |
[35:35] | I started looking at the security footage. | 我看了监控录像 |
[35:39] | We know Lynn Dempsey replaced some candy from the bowl. | 我们知道林恩・邓普西 把碗里的糖换掉了 |
[35:42] | But look how close that jar is to the deposit envelopes. | 但你看糖果碗离存款信封有多近 |
[35:45] | Now watch this. | 看看这个 |
[35:48] | See that? Her hand is directly in the stack of envelopes. | 看到了吗 她的手就放在信封上 |
[35:51] | So you think the envelopes were poisoned as well as the candy? | 所以你认为信封和糖果都被下毒了? |
[35:53] | As Lynn Dempsey was dying | 林恩・邓普西死的时候 |
[35:55] | she kept saying something like, “The end. The end.” | 她一直在说“信”什么的 |
[35:59] | I think what she was saying was “the envelopes.” | 我觉得她是在说“信封” |
[36:03] | I mean, what was it that Hill was actually testing? | 希尔到底是在测试什么 |
[36:05] | The Rohypnol? The LSD? | 迷奸药?迷幻药? |
[36:08] | -The delivery system. -Exactly. | -输送系统 -没错 |
[36:10] | Botulinum toxin and LSD are the only two substances in the world | 肉毒杆菌毒素和迷幻药 是世界上唯二两种 |
[36:14] | toxic enough to be effective in doses as small as one-thousandths of a gram. | 毒性强到千分之一克的剂量 就能起效的药物 |
[36:18] | Small enough to fit on the glue strip of an envelope. | 信封的胶条就能粘上足够的剂量 |
[36:20] | But the CDC didn’t find any evidence of poison on the envelopes. | 但疾控中心没有在信封上 发现任何有毒物质 |
[36:23] | They wouldn’t have. The envelopes were destroyed | 他们肯定找不到 信封在支票存入银行账户 |
[36:24] | after the cheques were deposited and processed. | 进行处理后就被销毁了 |
[36:26] | So like the Rohypnol, Hill was using the candy to throw us off. | 所以和迷奸药一样 糖果也是希尔对我们用的障眼法 |
[36:30] | To cover his tracks. | 掩盖他的行踪 |
[36:32] | To distract us from the fact that he was testing the envelopes. | 混淆我们的视听 让我们不知道他是在测试信封 |
[36:34] | What I can’t figure out is, | 我不明白的是 |
[36:36] | why would he test the envelopes to poison the punch? | 为了在混合饮料里下毒 为什么要用信封做测试 |
[36:40] | Because the punch is a decoy just like the candy. | 因为混合饮料也和糖果一样 是乱人耳目的 |
[36:43] | He’s not finished. | 他还没有停手 |
[36:48] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[36:52] | Get him down. Get him to the ground. | 把他放倒 放到地上 |
[36:55] | Get his head back. | 让他的脑袋后仰 |
[37:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:08] | He killed himself before we even got to him. | 他在我们反应过来之前就自杀了 |
[37:16] | -Yeah? -Hotch. It’s Morgan. | -喂 -霍奇 我是莫根 |
[37:18] | Listen, I’m looking at these victims from Hichcock. This doesn’t add up. | 我调查了希区柯克公司的受害者 有点不对劲 |
[37:22] | All of these people are lower level. Regular office workers. | 这些人都是普普通通的 底层办公室员工 |
[37:25] | If this guy was trying to get back at the people who screwed him, | 如果这个人是想要报复害他的人 |
[37:27] | -none of them are here. -What do you mean? Where are they? | -那些人都不在这里 -什么意思 他们在哪 |
[37:30] | The entire upper management staff is away on a corporate retreat. | 所有高层管理人员都去公司团建了 |
[37:33] | The office manager mentioned to Elle that Dempsey was organising a retreat. | 办公室经理跟艾尔说 邓普西之前在组织一次团建 |
[37:36] | So then Hill wasn’t using Dempsey for access to the office party. | 所以希尔不是利用邓普西 给办公室派对下毒 |
[37:39] | No, he used her for access to the retreat. | 而是利用她给公司团建下毒 |
[37:41] | Where are the executives? Can they be reached? | 高管都在哪 能联系到他们吗 |
[37:43] | No, no. Not until tomorrow. | 不行 明天才能联系上 |
[37:45] | They’re out in the middle of the woods somewhere. | 他们现在身处树林中的某处 |
[37:47] | It’s one of those no-cell-phones-allowed type of things. | 这是一种不允许带手机的活动 |
[37:49] | And what are they doing there? | 他们在那里做什么 |
[37:51] | You know, bonding exercises, they play games, that kind of stuff. | 增进彼此的感情 一起玩游戏什么的 |
[37:54] | What kind of games? | 什么样的游戏 |
[37:56] | When voting you want to think about the qualities you admire most. | 你在投票时要想好 |
[37:58] | 你最欣赏的品质是什么 | |
[38:00] | So, tomorrow we tally the votes to find out who our new team leader is. | 明天我们将根据投票选出新的队长 |
[38:05] | Now we don’t want a repeat of last year’s fiasco | 我们不想重蹈去年的覆辙 |
[38:08] | so this year I brought along some envelopes. | 所以今年我带了一些信封 |
[38:10] | The victims need to ingest the antitoxin | 抗毒素需要在受害者 |
[38:12] | within four hours from the time they were poisoned. | 中毒四小时之内摄入 |
[38:15] | And make sure you seal the envelopes so there’s no cheating, Fred. | 一定要把信封封好 以免有人作弊 说你呢 弗雷德 |
[38:25] | Does this mean we can go fishing today? | 这是否意味着我们今天能钓鱼了 |
[38:27] | Shut up and lick it, Bob. | 赶紧闭上嘴舔胶条吧 鲍勃 |
[38:28] | Where are the bathrooms around here? | 附近有厕所吗 |
[38:29] | Bathroom? The whole place is a bathroom. | 厕所?这里处处都是厕所 |
[38:31] | What about the phones? I’ve got to call my wife. | 能用电话吗 我要给我老婆打电话 |
[38:33] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. That’s the whole point. | 这里荒无人烟 手机没有信号 |
[38:35] | -BAU to Air 1. Anything? Anything? -Negative. | -行为分析小组呼叫空中一号 有没有发现他们? -没有 |
[38:38] | We checked the first three campsites. Nothing. | 前三个露营地中 我们一无所获 |
[38:40] | -How about the Park Service? -A couple of families on holiday. | -公园管理局怎么说 -有几个家庭在度假 |
[38:42] | None saw the target. | 没有看到目标 |
[38:44] | Wait a minute. I’m getting a radio from the Staties. | 等一下 我收到州警发来的无线电 |
[38:47] | They found something near the access road and trail exit 6. | 他们在交流道和六号出口附近有发现 |
[38:49] | EMTs are en route. | 急救人员在路上了 |
[39:06] | These guys are in bad shape and getting worse by the minute. | 这些人都病了 而且每况愈下 |
[39:08] | Who’s the sickest? | 病情最严重的是谁 |
[39:09] | -That one over there. -Medic! | -那边那个人 -医生 |
[39:11] | He’s having trouble breathing. Hyperventilating, I think. | 他呼吸困难 应该是换气过度导致的 |
[39:13] | -What time did they lick the envelopes? -They said around 12:30. | -他们什么时候舔的信封 -他们说是在12点半左右 |
[39:16] | I’m a Federal Agent. You’re going to be fine. | 我是联邦探员 你会没事的 |
[39:19] | He’s going to make you feel 100%. | 他会让你彻底康复的 |
[39:21] | Relax your breathing. | 放松你的呼吸 |
[39:24] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:40] | Confucius warned us, “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, | 孔子曾告诫我们 “攻乎异端” |
[39:45] | “dig two graves.” | “斯害也己” |
[40:05] | You ought to sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[40:07] | Just finishing my report. | 我等写完报告再睡 |
[40:10] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:13] | There’s always another file. | 案件总是接连不断 |
[40:15] | -This next one’s pretty bad. -Yeah. | -下一个很糟糕啊 -没错 |
[40:20] | Of all the departments, why’d you choose the BAU? | 在这么多部门当中 你为什么选择行为分析小组 |
[40:26] | You know, I had prosecuted dozens of murder cases | 我已经起诉过数十起谋杀案了 |
[40:30] | and by the time they reach my desk it always felt like it was too late. | 当这些案件送到我手上时 我觉得都为时已晚 |
[40:35] | And I wanted to stop them before they got to my desk. | 我想在案件转交给我之前就阻止它 |
[40:48] | That doesn’t really answer your question. | 这并没有回答你的问题 |
[40:50] | -No, it doesn’t. -I guess I’m still trying to figure it out. | -确实没有 -我也在思考这个问题的答案 |
[41:01] | Guess I’ll try and get some sleep. | 我想我该去睡一觉了 |