Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] -Hey. -Hey. Yeah, thank you. -早 -早 好的 谢谢
[00:10] -Where’s Elle? -Texas. -艾尔呢 -在得克萨斯州
[00:12] Texas? 得克萨斯州?
[00:13] Yes, she went to do a custodial interview with William DeVries. 对 她去给威廉・德弗里斯 做监禁审讯了
[00:16] -The child murderer? -Yeah, he… -那个儿童杀手? -是的 他…
[00:18] He agreed to participate in the ViCAP questionnaire. 他同意参加 暴力犯罪逮捕计划的问卷调查
[00:20] You’re letting her do custodials by herself already? 你已经让她一个人去做监禁审讯了吗
[00:24] She’ll be fine. 她会没事的
[00:58] -Hello? -Dad, I kind of wrecked another car. -喂? -爸爸 我又搞砸了一辆车
[01:02] -You did what? -I… -你做了什么 -我…
[01:04] -Were you drinking again? -Well… -你又喝酒了吗 -这个…
[01:06] You know what? I’m done with you, Josh. 你知道吗 我受够你了 乔什
[01:09] Don’t bother coming home. 别回家了
[01:39] -Let’s get married. -Married? -我们结婚吧 -结婚?
[01:41] Yeah, why not? 是啊 为什么不呢
[01:42] I mean, we’ll get married and we’ll have the kid. 我们会结婚 生下孩子
[01:46] No. I’m going to Dallas to take care of it. 不 我要去达拉斯处理掉
[02:23] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[02:25] I won’t be here when you get back, Harold. 你回来时 我就不在这里了 哈罗德
[02:28] I’m filing for divorce. I’m leaving you. 我要申请离婚 我要离开你
[02:32] I’m going to Dallas. Don’t follow me. 我要去达拉斯 别跟着我
[02:51] Linda, are you sure taking him to Dallas is a good idea? 琳达 你确定带他去达拉斯 是个好主意吗
[02:54] I’ve written two books on this. 我为此写了两本书
[02:56] And he’s living proof of my theories. We’re going to that conference. 他就是我的理论活生生的证据 我们要去参加那个会议
[03:21] -Gideon. -It’s me. -吉迪恩 -是我
[03:23] DeVries cooperating? 德弗里斯配合吗
[03:24] I won’t even be there for an hour. 我还有一个小时才到
[03:26] I took a train from El Paso instead of renting a car. 我从埃尔帕索坐了火车 没有租车
[03:28] I wanted to look over the files more. 我想再多看看这些文件
[03:31] -Remember, he can’t lie to you if… -If I know the crime better than he does. -记住 他不可能对你撒谎… -只要我比他更了解这个案子
[03:34] -Yes, I remember, Dad. -Good. Check in when you’re done. -是 我记得 爸爸 -很好 完事后再打给我
[03:36] -Wait. -Elle, I’m swamped here. -等等 -艾尔 我忙得不可开交
[03:38] I’m in the middle of two consults. 我正在做两个咨询
[03:39] NSA wants a threat assessment on… Terror cell… Hamburg by 6:00. 国安局想要一份威胁评估… 恐怖组织… 6点前给汉堡
[03:42] -What? -I said I’m swamped. -什么 -我说我忙死了
[03:44] Wait, I’m losing you. 等等 我听不清
[03:46] Elle, I don’t have time right now. Can we talk when you get back? 艾尔 我现在没时间 你回来后我们再谈吧
[03:48] Yeah. Okay. Tomorrow. 好 明天吧
[03:51] Elle, I’m… 艾尔 我…
[03:53] Hello? Hello? 喂
[03:56] Elle? 艾尔
[04:13] Don’t you see that? 你没看到吗
[04:19] Leave me alone. 别烦我了
[04:21] Look. 看
[04:25] The file, Ted. Look at the file. 那份文件 泰德 看那个文件
[04:27] 联邦调查局
[04:40] 巴洛维希望得到年轻人的选票
[04:42] 我们看到你了
[04:43] I told you what was happening. I told you where we were really going. 我告诉过你发生了什么 我告诉过你我们真正的目的地
[05:00] What the hell was that? 怎么回事
[05:02] Everything’s all right, folks. 一切都好 伙计们
[05:05] Everybody just relax. Everything’s going to be fine. 大家都放松 一切都会好起来的
[05:08] -Everything’s fine. -What happened? -一切都很好 -发生什么事了
[05:09] -Nothing, ma’am. You on the job? -FBI. -没什么 女士 你在执行任务吗 -联邦调查局的
[05:15] Suicide. Somebody jumped in front of the train. 自杀 有人跳到了火车前面
[05:17] -Is there anything… -What the hell -有什么… -他们
[05:19] -are they whispering about? -Unfortunately we have this procedure -在窃窃私语什么 -不幸的是 我们有这方面的流程
[05:21] down fairly well. 处理得还不错
[05:22] -No, this isn’t right, Ted. -Everybody just relax. -不 这样不对 泰德 -大家都放松
[05:25] We’re going to be back underway again shortly. 我们很快就会恢复正常
[05:26] -See the gun? -Don’t worry, folks. -看到枪了吗 -别担心 伙计们
[05:27] Like I said, everything’s going to be okay. 我说了 一切都会好起来的
[05:29] -Now or never, sport. -Everything’s going to be fine… -机不可失 老兄 -一切都会好起来的…
[05:32] -Oh, my… -Get the agent! -我的天啊 -控制那个探员
[05:37] -Nobody move! -Okay. -都不许动 -好的
[05:40] Okay. You don’t have to hurt anybody else. 好 你无需伤害别人
[05:44] -What are you doing? -Shut up! Shut up! -你在干什么 -闭嘴
[05:50] Good job, sport. 干得好 伙计
[06:40] Okay, this is from one of the security cameras inside the train. 这是列车内的监控摄像头拍到的
[06:43] Five hostages in a car stopped on the tracks. 一节停在铁轨上的车厢里有五名人质
[06:46] We have one security guard dead from initial gunfire. 最初的枪击造成一名警卫死亡
[06:48] -Is this going on right now? -Yeah, in West Texas. -这是实时的吗 -对 在得克萨斯州西部
[06:51] Why they asking for us? 他们为什么找上我们
[06:52] Because of a particular psychological aspect of the hostage taker 因为挟持者的一种特殊心理特征
[06:54] which we’re especially equipped to handle. 只有我们有能力应对
[06:57] Can you back the picture up a few frames? 你能把画面倒回去几帧吗
[07:10] Tardive dyskinesia. 迟发性运动障碍
[07:12] Once more for those of us without an encyclopaedic memory? 再说一遍吧 我们可没有百科全书式的记忆力
[07:14] Severe facial tics. 面部剧烈抽搐
[07:16] The kind that develop after years of taking antipsychotic medication. 这种病 是多年服用抗精神病药物造成的
[07:19] -So this guy’s a psychotic? -A psychotic with hostages. -所以这家伙是个疯子? -挟持人质的疯子
[07:22] -And two guns. -Hostage situation on a train? -他还有两把枪 -火车上发生人质劫持事件?
[07:24] -Yeah, in Texas. -A train in Texas. -对 在得克萨斯州 -得克萨斯州的火车
[07:28] My God! 我的天啊
[07:29] What? 怎么了
[07:31] Elle. 艾尔
[07:32] -Elle? -What? -艾尔? -什么
[07:38] Robert Oxton Bolt wrote, 罗伯特・奥克斯顿・博尔特曾写道
[07:40] “A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses, “信仰不仅仅是心灵产生的思想”
[07:44] “it is an idea that possesses the mind.” “也是能够控制心灵的思想”
[07:46] Local authorities have the train surrounded. 地方当局已经把火车包围了
[07:49] Bureau Hostage Rescue Team snipers are in position, 联邦调查局 人质救援小组的狙击手已就位
[07:51] but they’re hesitant to take action until negotiation is exhausted. 但他们在谈判结束前 都不确定是否要采取行动
[07:56] The feed from the train’s two video cameras are being routed to monitors 车厢里两个摄像头的信号都被转接到
[07:59] on a mobile command centre that the local Bureau office brought in. 当地分局的移动指挥中心显示器上
[08:03] We need to know who on that train’s going to be a help 我们需要知道火车上有谁能帮上忙
[08:04] and who’s going to be a problem. 谁会制造麻烦
[08:06] All right, let me get Garcia to work some magic on those video feeds. 我会让加西亚处理一下监控录像
[08:11] -Cómo se dice[\I] “hottie”? -Garcia? -你好 帅哥 -加西亚
[08:14] Precisely. 是我
[08:15] Okay, listen to me. No playing. 听我说 别闹了
[08:16] We’re going to be feeding you some security camera video 我们会通过安全线路
[08:18] from a hostage situation over a secure line. 发给你人质劫持事件的监控录像
[08:21] Can you work your face recognition software over it and tell me who’s who? 你能用你的面部识别软件 帮我查查乘客的身份吗
[08:24] If they have their picture on file anywhere, I will find them. 只要全国的档案里有他们的照片 我都能找到
[08:27] Penelope, Elle is one of the hostages. 佩内洛普 艾尔也是人质之一
[08:30] I’m into it. 我马上就办
[08:34] She’ll get us the names. 她会给我们名单的
[08:36] Have we had any contact inside the train yet? 我们接触过火车里的人了吗
[08:38] Well, it took two hours just to convince him to allow a two-way phone. 花了两个小时 才让他同意使用双向电话
[08:41] But he won’t speak to anyone except what he calls the “Higher Authorities.” 但他不肯跟 所谓的“上级”以外的人说话
[08:47] -God? -No mention of religion thus far. -他指的是上帝? -目前还没有提及宗教
[08:50] Has Crisis Negotiation lead claimed to be the Higher Authority? 危机谈判负责人 说自己是“上级”了吗
[08:53] The UnSub won’t speak to him any longer. 不明嫌犯不会再跟他说话了
[08:55] He gave a deadline of three hours to produce this Authority. 他给了三个小时的期限 让“上级”过去
[08:59] Three… When was that? 三…什么时候说的
[09:02] Two-and-a-half hours ago. 两个半小时之前
[09:03] Well, he wants to speak to the Higher Authority. 他想和“上级”谈
[09:05] Then we better give it to him. 那我们最好给他找来
[09:06] Put the lights on, sirens, honk the horns. 开警灯 鸣警笛 按喇叭
[09:08] Make people get out of our way. 让人们别挡道
[09:10] Get as close to the barricade as possible. 尽量靠近路障
[09:12] When we stop, we sit. We wait 30 seconds. 我们停车后 坐下来 等30秒
[09:14] Then we step out. 然后我们再走出去
[09:41] Here they come. Showtime, Teddy. 他们来了 好戏开始了 泰迪
[09:49] Teddy, you have to listen to me. 泰迪 你得听我说
[09:52] No! 不
[09:54] You have to listen to me now. 现在你得听我说
[09:58] Lady, your boyfriend is whacked out of his mind. 女士 你的男友已经疯了
[10:01] -He’s not my boyfriend. -Then who is he? -他不是我男友 -那他是谁
[10:04] He’s a psych patient, right? 他是个精神病人 对吗
[10:06] Yes. It’s going to be okay. 对 会没事的
[10:08] And you know that how? 你怎么知道的
[10:11] You’re his doctor? 你是他的医生?
[10:13] I was taking him to Dallas to speak at a conference 我带他去达拉斯的一个会议上发言
[10:16] as an example of the progress being made 他是在缓解严重精神错乱方面
[10:18] to relieve severe psychosis. 取得进展的一个病例
[10:21] -He’s an example of progress? -What do we do to calm him? -他这是取得进展的病例? -我们要怎么做才能让他冷静下来
[10:23] He’s never had this sort of break from reality. 他从未这样脱离过现实
[10:26] -Never been violent. -What can we do? -从未有过暴力行为 -我们能做什么
[10:29] Make him feel less threatened. 让他感觉不太受到威胁
[10:31] We’re a threat to him? He’s got two guns. 我们对他是威胁吗 他有两把枪
[10:37] -You all right? -No. I think I’m going to be sick. -你没事吧? -有事 我觉得我要吐了
[10:43] Oh, great. 这下好了
[10:45] -You all right? -Yeah. -你没事吧? -没事
[10:49] I just haven’t been feeling that well lately. 我只是最近觉得不太舒服
[10:52] My stomach. 我的胃不舒服
[10:54] You’re not pregnant? 你不会是怀孕了吧?
[11:04] Teddy? 泰迪
[11:07] -Please. This girl is sick. -It’s a trick, Ted. -求你了 这个女孩不舒服 -她在骗你 泰德
[11:11] Shut up! 闭嘴
[11:13] Sit down! 坐下
[11:21] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:28] Don’t be stupid. 别犯傻了
[11:33] Are you kidding me? -你在开玩笑吗 -嘘
[11:35] What are you going to do? Throw it at him? 你打算怎么办 拿这个丢他吗
[11:42] Why are they just sitting there? 他们为什么坐在那里不动
[11:45] Come on! 快点
[11:47] Whacked out of his mind. 他疯了
[12:03] Don’t look at the train. Ignore it. 别看火车 别理这回事
[12:05] Higher Authority isn’t concerned about losing a few civilians. “上级”不在乎损失几个平民
[12:08] I’ll talk to the HRT commander. 我去和人质救援小组指挥官谈谈
[12:10] -I’m Frank Moretti. Dallas Field Office. -Hi. -我是达拉斯分局的弗兰克・莫雷蒂 -你好
[12:12] As near as we can tell, your agent is still all right. 据我们所知 你们的探员现在还没事
[12:16] Has the subject asked for anything? Made any demands? 目标有什么要求吗 提出什么要求了吗
[12:18] Not beyond wanting to talk to a Higher Authority. 除了想和“上级”谈谈
[12:22] How do we negotiate with a psychotic who won’t talk to us? 我们要怎么和一个 不肯跟我们说话的疯子谈判
[12:25] That depends on the level of his particular delusion. 这取决于他的妄想的严重程度
[12:28] Some psychotics believe they’re being sent messages by the government, 一些精神病患者认为 是政府给他们发出了信息
[12:31] God, even aliens. 或是上帝 甚至是外星人
[12:32] John Nash, he believed he was being recruited by aliens to save the world. 约翰・纳什 他相信自己 是被外星人招募来拯救世界的
[12:36] I saw the movie. 我看过那部电影
[12:38] Actually, the movie is rather inaccurate in its portrayal of… 事实上这部电影的描述非常不准确…
[12:40] Okay, Doc, Doc. A movie review’s not going to help us right now. 好了 博士 影评对我们毫无帮助
[12:43] -Let’s move. -You’re right. Sorry. -我们走 -你说得对 抱歉
[12:46] After you. 你先请
[12:59] What’s the status? 情况怎么样
[13:00] We’re in position from every angle. 我们已从各个角度就位
[13:03] All right, we might be able to negotiate with this guy, 我们也许可以和这个人谈判
[13:05] but if he requests a priest, 但如果他要求见牧师
[13:08] or if his behaviour in any way reflects an endgame 或者他的行为反映出他要收尾
[13:10] of killing himself and the hostages, then it’s over, 杀死自己和人质 那就结束谈判
[13:12] and we need to take the shot and rush the train. 我们得开枪 冲上火车
[13:13] We’ll be ready when you need us. 我们会在你需要时准备就绪
[13:15] Come on. 快点
[13:17] Come on. Come on. Come on. 快点
[13:20] This is going to end today. 今天就得做个了断
[13:27] Stay focussed here, Ted. 集中注意力 泰德
[13:33] His delusions are important, because that’s what we have to play to. 他的妄想很重要 因为我们需要配合这种妄想
[13:38] -So the question of the day… -What’s he believe is happening here? -所以还是老问题 -他觉得现在发生了什么
[13:42] Good luck. 祝你好运
[13:43] I tried to convince him I was the Highest Authority, 我试图让他相信我是“上级”
[13:45] but he wouldn’t believe me. 但他不相信我
[13:47] Well, he’s paranoid. He believes in secrets. 他有点偏执 他相信秘密
[13:50] If I’m the Higher Authority, I don’t go to him. He comes to me. 如果我是“上级” 我不会去找他 而是要他来找我
[13:53] We have to help him ask the first question. 我们必须帮他问出第一个问题
[13:57] Hey, guys… 各位
[14:00] -Ted, you have to try and concentrate… -Get up! -泰德 你得努力集中注意力… -起来!
[14:03] -Take me. -No! -带我去 -不!
[14:05] Take me! Take me! 带我去
[14:13] You think I’m going to let you send them messages? 你以为我会让你给他们发出信息吗
[14:15] They’re going to want to talk to me. 他们会想跟我谈的
[14:17] I can get you whatever it is that you want. Take me! 我能给你要到你想要的一切 带我去
[14:20] Don’t buy it, Ted. 别信她 泰德
[14:23] Hey, man… 伙计
[14:26] -You, too? -No, no. I didn’t do anything! -你也想挨一下吗 -不 我什么都没做
[14:29] Ted, you’re not in any danger here. You have to believe me. 泰德 你现在没有危险 你得相信我
[14:31] Please. 求你了
[14:35] Easy does it. 放松点
[14:36] Don’t say a single word unless I say it. 除非我开口了 否则一个字也不要说
[14:39] Deviate a single word and I will kill you. 敢说错一个字 我就杀了你
[14:42] Don’t try to send them any secret messages or codes. 别想给他们发什么秘密信息或是密码
[14:46] -Do you understand? -Codes? -你明白吗 -密码?
[14:48] -Do you understand? -Yes! Yes! All right. All right. -你明白吗 -是的 好吧
[14:55] Oh, God. 天啊
[15:04] Yes. 请讲
[15:05] Ask him who they were, the ones who just arrived. 问他刚到的那些人是谁
[15:08] He wants to know who you are. He wants to know who just arrived. 他想知道你们是谁 他想知道刚到的人是谁
[15:13] Tell him it’s someone who can help resolve the situation. 告诉他是能协助解决当前问题的人
[15:16] He says it’s someone who can resolve the situation. 他说是能协助解决当前问题的人
[15:19] What part of the government do they work for? 他们在政府的什么部门工作
[15:21] What… What part of the government do you work for? 什么…你们在政府的什么部门工作
[15:25] I never said I was with the government. 我从没说过我是政府的人
[15:27] Wait. 等等
[15:29] The less he says, the more mysterious we seem, 他说得越少 我们看起来越神秘
[15:31] the higher an authority we become. 我们的等级就越高
[15:37] What part of the… What part of the government? 什么部门…政府的什么部门
[15:39] All right. Don’t hurt her. 别伤害她
[15:44] Ask who they work for. 问问他们为谁工作
[15:46] No, ask if they’re NSA. No, ask… 不 问他们是不是国安局的 不 问…
[15:58] They’re FBI, aren’t they? 他们是联邦调查局的 对吗
[16:00] Are you FBI? 你们是联邦调查局的吗
[16:04] He can ask me himself. 他可以亲自问我
[16:07] He said you can ask him yourself. 他说你可以亲自问他
[16:16] Tell me who you are or this agent dies! 告诉我你是谁 否则这个探员就死定了
[16:22] You know who I am. 你知道我是谁
[16:24] If you’re the Higher Authority, then you can have it removed. 如果你是“上级”你可以把它移除
[16:31] It’ll take some time. 那要花点时间
[16:33] I want it removed now. 我现在就想把它移除
[16:37] You know… You know, it can’t be done that quickly. 你要知道 不可能那么快完成
[16:46] -Goodbye. -No! Wait! -再见 -不 等等
[16:48] Okay! 好吧!
[16:51] One hour. 一小时
[16:53] You have one hour to remove it. 给你一个小时的时间把它移除
[16:57] Or I swear to God I’ll kill every agent on this train. 否则我发誓 我会杀了这列火车上的每一个探员
[17:07] “It”? “它”?
[17:08] He wants “it” removed? Do you know what “it” is? 他想把“它”移除 你知道“它”是什么吗
[17:11] No. 不知道
[17:14] We just bought an hour, though, to figure it out. 不过我们多了一个小时来想明白
[17:26] We have 40 minutes left. 我们还有40分钟
[17:28] Reid, is there a delusion more common than others 瑞德 一个精神病发作的偏执狂
[17:30] to a paranoid mind in a psychotic episode? 会有什么比其他的更为常见的妄想吗
[17:32] Delusions are as varied as the people that have them. 妄想因人而异
[17:34] They’re coloured by personal experience. 与亲身经历有关
[17:39] You can’t turn back now, Ted. 你现在已经不能回头了 泰德
[17:41] They won’t ever stop hounding you and following you. 他们永远不会停止追逐和跟踪你
[17:45] I’m doing it. Leave me alone! 我正在做了 别烦我
[17:52] Any of you guys have a cell phone with service? 你们谁的手机有信号
[17:54] We’re in the middle of nowhere. Welcome to Texas. 我们在荒郊野地 欢迎来到得克萨斯州
[17:58] You’re bleeding more than you should be from a cut this small. 伤口这么小 你却流血不止
[18:01] Thin blood. 血管薄
[18:02] The agents outside need to know what “it” is that he wants removed. 外面的探员需要知道 他想要移除的“它”是什么
[18:07] He thinks the government is watching him. 他认为政府正在监视他
[18:09] -Monitoring him. -They monitor all of us. -监控他 -政府监控我们所有人
[18:12] They have ways of finding out everything you do. 他们有办法查明你做过的一切
[18:15] Don’t be stupid. 别傻了
[18:17] There’s an FBI agent onboard. You think that’s a coincidence? 车上有一名联邦调查局探员 你觉得这是巧合吗
[18:19] I’m doing it! 我在做了
[18:22] -He’s going to kill us, isn’t he? -No. -他要杀了我们 是吗 -不是
[18:24] He killed that security guard. 他杀了那个警卫
[18:25] The security guard had a gun. He felt threatened by him. 警卫有枪 他觉得受到了威胁
[18:29] It’s so hot! 太热了
[18:32] You took hostages in the middle of Texas. 你要在得克萨斯州中部劫持人质
[18:34] Of course it’s hot. 这里当然会很热啊
[18:38] No! 不
[18:42] That’s exactly what they want, Ted. 这正是他们的目的 泰德
[18:43] They want to divert you from having it removed. 他们想转移你移除它的注意力
[18:52] You’re close to having it removed. 你很快就要移除它了
[18:58] -His arm. -What? -他的手臂 -什么
[19:02] Look at his arm. 看他的手臂
[19:05] What is that? 那是什么
[19:06] They look like scars. 看起来像伤疤
[19:08] The places he tried to dig it out with a razor or a pen. 他试图用剃刀或钢笔挖过的地方
[19:11] -Dig what out? -Maybe a microchip. -挖什么 -也许是微芯片
[19:13] Oh, man. It’s almost as common a delusion 这种妄想几乎和自称是
[19:14] as claiming to be the new Messiah. 新的弥赛亚一样常见了
[19:16] Ralph Tortorici held an entire classroom hostage 拉尔夫・托尔托里奇 劫持过整个教室的人质
[19:18] because he believed microchips had been implanted in his body. 因为他相信微芯片植入了他的身体
[19:21] Wait a minute. This guy thinks he has some kind of device stuck in his arm? 等一下 这家伙以为 他的手臂里有某种装置?
[19:24] Probably. And if we don’t take it out, 也许吧 如果我们不把它拿出来
[19:28] he’s going to kill somebody. 他就要杀人了
[19:36] -Yeah. It’s Morgan. -I got your names. -我是莫根 -我查到名单了
[19:39] Okay, Garcia. Talk to me. 好吧 加西亚 告诉我
[19:41] Skinny guy in a suit is Harry Anderson. 穿西装的瘦子是哈里・安德森
[19:43] The young guy is a former Gillett University undergrad. 这个年轻人曾是吉列特大学本科生
[19:47] The girl is Elaine Curtis, from, get this, 女孩是伊莱恩・柯蒂斯 听好了
[19:51] Adobe Walls in Terlingua, Texas. 她来自得克萨斯州特灵瓜 一个叫土坯墙的地方
[19:53] The lady in the nice suit is Linda Deaton. 穿漂亮西装的女士是琳达・迪顿
[19:56] -Author and renowned psychiatrist. -Penelope, you are truly amazing. -作家以及著名的精神病学家 -佩内洛普 你真了不起
[20:00] Yeah. Not so fast. I got your bonus answer, too. 是啊 还没完呢 还有一个附加答案
[20:04] Your hostage taker? 你们的人质劫持者
[20:05] He’s famous, academically speaking. His name is Bryar. Dr Theodore Bryar. 从学术上来说 他很有名 他叫布莱尔 西奥多・布莱尔博士
[20:09] Okay, you know what? Send it all to me right now. 不如这样 马上把资料全都发给我
[20:12] Keep digging. 继续查
[20:13] -Penelope, nice work. -Tell me about the hostages. -佩内洛普 干得好 -告诉我人质的信息
[20:18] Okay, see, first we’ve got Harry Anderson. 好吧 首先是哈里・安德森
[20:21] He’s a paper goods salesman. 他是个纸品推销员
[20:23] Lived in a small home just outside of Dallas for 18 years with his wife. 和他妻子在达拉斯郊外的小房子里 住了18年
[20:26] He’s got no children. 他没有孩子
[20:27] No investments, no company retirement portfolio. 没有投资 没有公司的退休投资组合项目
[20:30] He doesn’t take chances. Tell me about the kid. 他不会冒险 说说那孩子
[20:34] Kid’s name: Josh Patel. He’s 20 years old. 他叫乔什・帕特尔 20岁
[20:36] He just got expelled from Gillett University 刚刚被吉列特大学开除了
[20:38] for driving his car into the library building drunk. 因为他醉驾撞进了图书馆大楼
[20:40] He’s drinking now. 他现在还在喝酒
[20:41] -We don’t need a drunk in there. -Okay, the girl. -一个醉汉帮不上忙 -好吧 那个女孩
[20:44] We don’t have a lot to go on. 没什么资料了
[20:46] Nothing more than her driver’s licence. Her name’s Elaine Curtis. 只有她的驾照 她叫伊莱恩・柯蒂斯
[20:48] She lives in a small town in West Texas. 住在得克萨斯州西部的一个小镇上
[20:50] She’s got no credit cards, no passport. 她没有信用卡 也没有护照
[20:53] Doesn’t look like she travels much at all. 看起来不像是经常旅行的人
[20:55] This is Dr Linda Deaton. 这位是琳达・迪顿医生
[20:58] She’s a psychiatrist at Stokes Mental Health Centre in El Paso. 是埃尔帕索斯托克斯精神健康中心的 精神病医生
[21:01] That’s where Ted Bryar’s been living for the last nine years. 泰德・布莱尔过去九年一直住在这里
[21:03] -His doctor? -I say probably. -是他的医生? -可能吧
[21:05] She’s unmarried, lives in El Paso, she’s written several books and papers, 她未婚 住在埃尔帕索 写过几本书和论文
[21:09] mainly published in medical circles. She’s a popular lecturer. 主要发表于医学界 她是很受欢迎的讲师
[21:12] She’s scheduled to speak several symposiums this year, 她定于在今年的几场座谈会上发言
[21:14] and tonight in Dallas. That’s it. That’s all I got. 今晚是在达拉斯 就是这些 我只知道这些
[21:20] Garcia is in the process of looking deeper, 加西亚正在查找更多资料
[21:22] but I don’t really see how this lineup 但我真的觉得这个阵容
[21:24] is going to be much of a help to us, Gideon. 对我们帮助不大 吉迪恩
[21:26] Well, let’s just hope none of them makes the situation worse. 但愿他们中没有人 会让情况变得更糟
[21:35] They’re messing with you out there, Ted. 他们在外面耍你 泰德
[21:37] Trying to weaken you. You need resolve. 想弱化你 你需要解决问题
[21:45] Hey. 喂
[21:47] Why aren’t they helping us? 他们为什么不帮我们
[21:49] We’re going to get through this just fine. 我们会顺利撑过去的
[21:52] We? 我们?
[21:53] He isn’t pissed at us. You’re the government agent. 他并不生我们的气 你是政府的探员
[21:56] He probably thinks we’re all agents. He believes almost everyone is. 他可能认为我们都是探员 他认为几乎每个人都是
[22:00] -I’m not with any government agent. -He’s trying to confuse you. -我完全不是政府的探员 -他想迷惑你
[22:03] I’m with you. Big Brother, right? 我和你是一伙的 老大哥 对吧
[22:06] Newthink, newspeak? Hate is love, war is peace. “新思 新话 恨就是爱 战争就是和平”
[22:11] He’s laughing at you. 他在嘲笑你
[22:13] -Stop it! -No, Ted. It’s okay. -住口 -不 泰德 没事的
[22:15] -He doesn’t mean anything. -Yeah, chill. I support you. -他没有别的意思 -是的 冷静点 我支持你
[22:18] Screw the government. 去他妈的政府
[22:27] Make him sit down. 让他坐下
[22:44] All right, how do we remove a microchip that’s not there? 我们要怎么移除一个不存在的微芯片
[22:46] His speech is lucid. There’s no sign of neologisms, 他的讲话很清晰 没有说新词
[22:49] word salad or loosening of associations. 语句杂乱或者联想散漫
[22:51] As long as he can systematise, 只要他能系统化表达
[22:53] he’ll be able to keep his thinking relatively organised. 他就能保持相对有条理的思路
[22:55] Organised enough to see through any game we try to throw at him? 有条理到足以看穿 我们想对他玩什么把戏吗
[22:57] And if he’s convinced it’s in his arm, 如果他确信他的手臂里有东西
[22:59] and not in a place like his lower back or his neck… 而不是在下背部或者脖子这样的地方
[23:01] An incision means he’s going to be watching. 切开这里意味着他会亲眼看到
[23:03] Maybe we can just convince him that he’s been looking in the wrong place. 也许我们可以让他相信他找错地方了
[23:06] Or we could fake it. 或者我们可以作假
[23:10] Conceal a chip in the palm. A little sleight of hand. 在手掌上藏一个芯片 耍一点花招
[23:14] Come on, Reid, what are you talking about? A magic trick? 拜托 瑞德 你在说什么 变魔术吗
[23:16] -Yeah, I’m talking about a magic trick. -No. -是的 我说的就是变魔术 -不行
[23:18] I used to do it during college exams. 我以前在大学考试的时候变过
[23:20] I can make it appear, I can make it disappear. 我可以让它出现 还可以让它消失
[23:22] We can’t risk giving him another agent as a hostage. 我们不能冒险 给他另一名探员作为人质
[23:24] We have to do something. 我们得做点什么
[23:27] -All right, Reid, let’s go. Teach it to me. -What? No. -好吧 瑞德 我们走 教我吧 -什么 不
[23:31] Look, if you can do it, I can do it. Show it to me. 如果你能做到 我也能做到 教我吧
[23:33] I’ve been practising this my whole life. 我一辈子都在练习这个
[23:34] We have less than 30 minutes. 我们只有不到30分钟的时间
[23:35] Reid, I am not about to let you get on that train 瑞德 我不会让你上那列火车
[23:37] with an armed psychotic. 和一个持枪的疯子待在一起
[23:39] We don’t have any other choice, do we? 我们别无选择了 对吧
[23:41] No. 没错
[23:44] We don’t have any other choice. 我们别无选择
[23:54] Dr Bryar is definitely one of the top physicists in the world. 布莱尔博士绝对是 世界上最顶尖的物理学家
[23:57] He’s written hundreds of papers on M-Theory. 他写了几百篇关于M理论的论文
[24:00] I don’t understand any of it. 我完全都看不明白
[24:02] Oh, he worked for the government for several years in the ’80s. 他在1980年代为政府工作过几年
[24:05] Probably the source of his delusions. 这可能是他妄想的根源
[24:07] He’s been institutionalised for the past nine years. 他过去九年都住在精神病院
[24:10] Until Dr Deaton took him on a field trip. 直到迪顿医生带他出差
[24:12] Yeah. 对
[24:14] What we need is a strategy. 我们需要的是一个策略
[24:17] -I’ll try to talk to him. -You think that’s wise? -我会试着和他谈谈 -你觉得这样明智吗
[24:25] Ted? 泰德
[24:28] You feel a little bit better now? 你现在感觉好些了吗
[24:34] You’re in no danger here. 你在这里没有危险
[24:37] -These people don’t want to hurt you. -Sure they don’t. -这些人不想伤害你 -他们当然不想了
[24:42] The FBI agent just happened to be on the train today. 联邦调查局探员 今天只是碰巧在火车上
[24:45] She wasn’t following you. Wasn’t watching you. 她没有跟踪你 没有监视你
[24:49] She expects you to believe that? 她居然以为你会相信这种话
[24:53] Let them go, Ted. I’ll stay with you. 让他们走吧 泰德 我会陪着你的
[24:58] You and I will do this together, 你和我一起做这件事
[25:01] only you need to let these people go. 只要你放了这些人
[25:05] I will wait with you. No one wants to hurt you. 我和你一起等 没人想伤害你
[25:11] We don’t want to hurt you. We want to kill you. 我们不想伤害你 我们想杀了你
[25:16] -No! -No, it’s okay, Ted. -不! -不 没关系 泰德
[25:17] -Ted, it’s okay. -Don’t! -泰德 没事的 -别这样
[25:20] I will make sure that they never take it out of you. 我会确保他们永远不会给你移除它
[25:23] If you hurt one more person on this train, I swear to God, 如果你再伤害这列火车上的人 我对天发誓
[25:27] I’ll make them leave it in you forever. 我会让那东西永远留在你身上
[25:39] What? 怎么了
[25:40] Everything all right in there, Dr Bryar? 里面一切都好吗 布莱尔博士
[25:43] I want it out. 我想把它弄出来
[25:45] Well, I’m sending two technicians in to remove it. 我会派两个技术员进去移除它
[25:47] No! One. 不 一个
[25:50] One technician. 一个技术员
[25:51] Well, it’s a delicate procedure. It requires… 这是一个复杂的过程 需要…
[25:53] One technician. 一个技术员
[25:55] -Or every agent on this train dies. -Okay. -否则这列火车上的每个探员都会死 -好的
[25:59] You need to relax. 你需要放松
[26:01] -We still have 20 minutes. -Not any more. -我们还有20分钟 -不再有了
[26:05] I want it out now. Right now! Now! 我现在就想把它弄出来 现在 马上!
[26:19] -I don’t know about this. -It’ll look better when it’s covered. -我不知道这是什么 -裹上东西会更逼真
[26:22] -With what? -Blood. -裹什么 -血
[26:31] Reid, do not take this vest off. 瑞德 别把这件背心脱掉
[26:37] In hostage situations, 在人质事件中
[26:39] SWAT sometimes won’t even tell the negotiator 特警队有时不会告知谈判者
[26:40] when they’re deciding to go in. Do you know why that is? 就决定冲进去了 你知道为什么吗
[26:42] Because the slightest change in tone of voice or choice of words 因为语调或用词上一丝一毫的改变
[26:44] -can give the whole thing away. -That’s right. -都有可能泄露消息 -没错
[26:47] Don’t make eye contact with Elle. 不要和艾尔眼神交流
[26:49] You’re a technician. You’ve never seen her before. 你是个技术员 你以前从没见过她
[26:50] -Got it. -And remember, -明白了 -记住
[26:52] play into the guy’s fantasy. Believe it yourself. 配合那家伙的妄想 你自己也要相信
[26:54] Actually, did you know that dentists 事实上 你知道牙医
[26:55] and surgeons have been recruited 和外科医生被招募
[26:56] to secretly implant these during otherwise normal medical procedures? 在其他方面正常的医疗过程中 秘密植入这些东西吗
[26:59] This has been happening on and off since the late 1930s. 从1930年代末开始 断断续续地发生这种情况
[27:02] -Told me to believe. -Let’s go. -是你告诉我要相信的 -我们走吧
[27:05] All right. One government-issued microchip. 好了 一个政府发行的微芯片
[27:14] You got to relax, man. 你得放松点
[27:15] The chip’s a lot smaller than I’m used to doing it with, all right? 芯片比我常用的道具小太多了 好吗
[27:20] -I’m pulling the plug on this. -No, no. Hold on. -我要取消行动 -不 等一下
[27:22] One more. 再来一次
[27:33] Take his chip out, then get off the train, you understand? 把他的芯片取出来 然后下车 明白了吗
[27:36] Tell him you need to get back to the Higher Authority, 告诉他你得回去和“上级”汇报
[27:38] say you have guidelines to follow, whatever. 说你要执行命令什么的
[27:41] Do not stay in there with him. That’s an order. 不要和他待在里面 这是命令
[27:45] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[27:48] -Can you guys do me a favour? -Anything. -你们能帮我个忙吗 -什么都行
[27:51] Could at least one of you look like you’re going to see me again? 你们至少能装出 我会活着回来的样子吗
[27:55] See you when you get back. 你回来后再见
[28:26] -No! No! -Get up! -不! -起来
[28:39] Tell your men to get whatever target they can. 告诉你的人 尽可能寻找角度
[28:41] If this starts to go bad, we’re going to go in. 如果情况开始恶化 我们要进去了
[28:43] Probably not going to have a great shot. 可能射击角度不会很理想
[28:45] Take the one they can get. 有角度就开枪
[29:07] -That’s far enough, Ted. -That’s far enough. -够近了 泰德 -够近了
[29:10] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[29:13] Here to remove a chip from Dr Bryar. 我来移除布莱尔博士的芯片
[29:16] Check him out. 检查他
[29:19] Take the vest off. I want to see you. 把背心脱掉 我想检查你
[29:23] I don’t have any weapons. 我没有任何武器
[29:26] The Higher Authority doesn’t authorise it for technicians. “上级”没授权技术人员使用武器
[29:29] Take it off! 脱下来
[29:37] Damn it, Reid. I said, “Don’t take the vest off.” 该死 瑞德 我说了别脱掉背心
[29:43] Come closer. 靠近点
[29:46] I want to see both of your hands at all times. 双手一直放在我能看到的地方
[30:00] You sit across from me. 你坐到我对面
[30:23] Why are you so nervous? 你为什么这么紧张
[30:25] I told you. I’m not used to being around guns. 我告诉过你 我不习惯身边有枪
[30:46] This is going to probably sting a little bit. 可能会有点刺痛
[31:21] Whoa. Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[31:24] I knew it. I knew it. 我早就知道
[31:31] Hey, look. He’s got it. He’s got it. He’s got the chip. 看 他做到了 他拿出芯片了
[31:34] I’ve gotta go to the Higher Authority. I was supposed… 我得去找“上级”我应该…
[31:36] Not yet! 还没完
[31:44] Turn it on. 激活它
[31:59] Turn the chip on. 激活芯片
[32:09] Excuse me? 你说什么
[32:11] -Get off the train, Reid. -No, no, something’s wrong. -下车 瑞德 -不 有点不对劲
[32:16] Get off the train. 下车啊
[32:18] -Get out of there. -Why isn’t he moving? -离开那里 -他为什么不动
[32:20] How many shots would it take to move in? 要开几枪才能进去
[32:22] Two. First blows the window. Second takes Bryar down. 两枪 首先击中车窗 第二枪击中布莱尔
[32:25] Yeah, and he’ll be shooting after the windows go. 他会在车窗碎了之后开枪的
[32:27] -It’s the best we can do. -All right. Stand by. -我们只能做到这样了 -好吧 待命
[32:34] Turn it on, or I pull the trigger. 激活它 否则我开枪了
[32:42] -I can’t turn it on. -Why not? Why not? -我无法激活 -为什么
[32:45] -Because it has to be implanted. -She’s right. -因为必须得被植入 -她是对的
[32:47] The chip derives its power from tiny electrical impulses 芯片的供能来自神经元之间发射的
[32:49] fired between neurons. 微小电脉冲
[32:51] It has to be in your skin to work. 必须在你的皮肤里才能工作
[32:56] -I really gotta… -Sit down! -我真的得… -坐下
[32:58] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[33:07] See? Dude actually had a chip in his arm. 看吧?那家伙手臂上真有个芯片
[33:11] All right, it seems calm for now. 好吧 现在看起来很平静
[33:13] Reid’s still on the train. 瑞德还在火车上
[33:16] Now we have two agents in there. 现在我们有两个探员在里面
[33:29] It’s probably the Higher Authority. 很可能是“上级”打来的
[33:33] I told you. I have protocols to follow. 我告诉过你 我要遵守协议
[33:35] I was supposed to go right back out there. 我应该回去的
[33:37] I have rules. 我有规则
[33:40] Answer the phone. 接电话
[33:44] You want me to stay, I’m obviously going to stay. 你想让我留下来 我显然会留下来
[33:47] But, I mean, you’re going to be the one that has to explain it to the Man. 但是你必须向那个人解释
[33:50] Whoa, “the Man”? “那个人”?
[33:53] They’re still trying to tell you what to do, Ted. 他们还是想告诉你该怎么做 泰德
[33:57] Why can’t you all just leave me alone? 你们为什么就不能别烦我
[33:59] Leave you alone? 别烦你?
[34:01] -Stay out of this. -No. The government does watch us. -别插嘴 -不 政府确实在监视我们
[34:06] You got microwaves and satellites. I’m with you, man. 你们有微波和卫星 我支持你
[34:09] -Do not agitate him. -Screw you. -不要扰乱他 -去你的
[34:11] Dr Bryar, answer the phone. 布莱尔博士 接电话
[34:12] My old man used to have tracking devices in his cars. 我爸的车里以前有跟踪设备
[34:15] He said it’s for theft, but it’s so he can find out where I go. 他说是为了防盗 但他是想知道我去哪里了
[34:19] And what about personal recordings in televisions? 还有电视里的个人录像呢?
[34:21] You don’t think someone’s monitoring everything you watch? 你不觉得是有人在监控你看的一切吗
[34:24] You know how many patents are issued for devices to monitor people? 你知道用于监控他人的设备 获得了多少项专利吗
[34:29] Look it up, man. 查查吧
[34:31] Here he comes, Ted. He’s the agent who’s playing the hero. 就是他 泰德 他是扮演英雄的探员
[34:34] Answer the phone, Ted. 接电话 泰德
[34:35] -Stop this. It isn’t going to help. -What the hell do you know? -闭嘴 你这样没帮助 -你知道些什么
[34:38] Ted, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 泰德 他不知道他在说什么
[34:40] -He’s just a kid. -Who you calling a kid? -他只是个孩子 -你叫谁孩子?
[34:44] Sit down! 坐下
[34:45] Oh, now you’re going to tell me what to do? 现在你也要告诉我该怎么做了?
[34:47] He’d only have one gun if you weren’t here. 如果不是你在这里 他只有一把枪
[34:49] -I’m with you, man. -He’s not with us, Ted. -我和你是一伙的 -他不是 泰德
[34:50] He’s not with us at all. 他根本不是我们一伙的
[34:52] Answer the phone, Dr Bryar. It’s the Higher Authority. 接电话 布莱尔博士 是“上级”
[34:55] They’re coming for you, Ted. 他们来找你了 泰德
[34:57] No! 不
[35:01] -Teddy… -Oh, damn. -泰迪 -该死
[35:04] Damn. 该死
[35:06] Oh. 天啊
[35:21] -What? -What happened, Ted? -怎么了 -发生什么事了 泰德
[35:23] -I did what you asked for. -I’m tired. -我按你的要求做了 -我累了
[35:28] -I’ve been fighting you for so long. -You don’t have to fight any more. -我和你战斗了这么久 -你不用再战斗了
[35:33] He’s a liar, Ted. 他是个骗子 泰德
[35:37] I said it all ends today. 我说过今天一切都做个了断
[35:41] These agents. 我 这些探员
[35:46] It all ends today. 今天一切都要结束
[35:54] -What does that mean? -It means he’s decided on an endgame. -什么意思 -意味着他已经决定要收尾了
[35:56] He’s going to kill himself 他要杀了自己
[35:59] and the hostages. 还有人质
[36:13] Ted, no one on this train is an agent but me. 泰德 这列火车上只有我是探员
[36:20] No one else. 其他人都不是
[36:24] I’m the only one. You can let everybody else go. 就我一个 你可以让其他人走
[36:28] I don’t think so, Ted. Do you? 我不这么想 泰德 你呢
[36:32] Dr Bryar, we need to get this woman help. 布莱尔博士 我们需要给这位女士寻求帮助
[36:35] Who’s going to help me? 那谁来帮我
[36:39] The Higher Authorities can help you. They’re not what you think. “上级”可以帮你 他们不是你想的那样的
[36:42] They’re not the enemy. They can help you, Dr Bryar. 他们不是敌人 他们可以帮你 布莱尔博士
[36:58] Not any more. 再也不会了
[37:11] -Let me know when HRT’s ready. -Got it. -人质救援小组准备好了就告诉我 -明白
[37:14] Gideon, you send those guys in there, hostages are going to die. 吉迪恩 派那些人进去吧 人质要死了
[37:16] Yeah. 是啊
[37:18] You don’t do something, they’re going to die anyway. 什么都不用做 反正他们都会死的
[37:28] It’s not gone. 它没有消失
[37:30] I know. 我知道
[37:31] Well, you said when the chip came out, it would go away. 你说芯片取出来后 它就会消失的
[37:38] It’s… I still hear it. 我还能听到
[37:40] Then there must be more of them. 那肯定有更多芯片
[37:43] You said it was the only one, Leo. 你说过只有一个 利奥
[37:46] I can still feel the buzzing. 我还能感觉到嗡嗡声
[37:49] The burning. 感觉到那种灼烧
[37:51] -Dr Bryar? -What? -布莱尔博士? -怎么了
[37:53] -Reid. -It’s all right, Elle. -瑞德 -没事的 艾尔
[37:57] Is there another one? 还有一个吗
[38:04] You know there isn’t. 你知道没有的
[38:06] -If there were, Leo would have told you. -Don’t listen, Ted. -如果有 利奥会告诉你的 -别听他的 泰德
[38:10] Make it stop! 让它停下来
[38:18] I know what it’s like. 我知道那是什么感觉
[38:20] -Make it stop! -I know what the voices are like. -让它停下来 -我知道那种声音是什么样的
[38:23] He’s trying to trick you. 他想骗你
[38:24] The voices. They won’t stop. 那种声音是不会停下来的
[38:26] They’ve been talking to you since you were a child. 从你小时候起 他们一直在和你说话
[38:27] He’s telling you I’m not real. He is lying to you. 他告诉你我不是真的 他在骗你
[38:30] You’re lying to me. 你在骗我
[38:31] That’s Leo speaking. That’s not even Dr Bryar. 这是利奥说的 甚至都不是布莱尔博士说的
[38:37] Why don’t you let him think for himself, Leo? 你为什么不让他自己想想 利奥
[38:42] You… Can you see him? 你…你能看见他吗
[38:45] -Yeah, he’s right there. -Shoot this kid. -对 他就在那里 -开枪打死这孩子
[38:48] Why don’t you let him make his own decisions? 你为什么不让他自己做决定
[38:50] Shoot him! 打死他
[38:51] The voices. They helped you, right? 那些声音帮了你 对吧
[38:55] It’s where you get your ideas from. 你从那些声音那里得到思路
[38:57] While the other kids were outside in the playground, 其他孩子在操场上的时候
[38:59] you were inside reading, studying, learning. 你在室内看书 学习
[39:02] The voices wouldn’t stop. 那些声音不会停
[39:03] They helped you understand things that other people could never realise 它们帮你理解了 其他人永远无法意识到的事情
[39:07] and… 而且
[39:09] Then as you grew older, it became almost a responsibility. 随着年龄的增长 这几乎成了一种责任
[39:13] Right? A responsibility to use that ability. 对吧 一种使用这种能力的责任
[39:15] To use your knowledge. 运用你的知识的责任
[39:19] String theory. The Theory of Everything. 弦理论 万物理论
[39:22] Shoot him, Ted. 打死他 泰德
[39:24] Then M-Theory, encompassing all the strings, unifying the theories. M理论 包含所有弦 整合所有理论
[39:27] -Don’t push him, Reid. -You know what’s funny? -别逼他 瑞德 -你知道最有趣的是什么吗
[39:30] Most people say that M-Theory 大多数人说M理论
[39:33] can never be proved because the mathematical tools do not yet exist. 永远无法被证明 因为相应的数学工具还不存在
[39:37] -Don’t push him. -But you see it, right? Am I right? -别逼他 -但你能看出来 对吗 我说得对吗
[39:42] You can see the different strings unifying the dimensions. 你可以看到不同的弦统一了维度
[39:46] The gravitational infinities cancelling each other out. 引力无穷相互抵消
[39:49] You see them. Right, Dr Bryar? 你看到了 对吧 布莱尔博士
[39:52] You see them because you have the tools. 你看到了 因为你有工具
[39:55] Your mind is that tool. 你的思想就是那个工具
[39:57] -He’s one of them, Ted. One of them. -Shut up! -他是他们中的一员 泰德 其中一员 -闭嘴
[40:01] It’s going on too long. I’m going in. 时间太长了 我要进去了
[40:05] And I have to believe that if you put your mind to it, 我相信 如果你用心
[40:10] you’ll realise that only you can make Leo stop. 你会意识到只有你能让利奥停下来
[40:14] You can make him stop by understanding him. 你可以通过看透他让他停下来
[40:16] By understanding that he is a liar and he only wants bad things for you. 看透他是个骗子 他只希望你不好
[40:21] -I need to believe that, Dr Bryar. -I said kill him, Ted! -我需要相信这一点 布莱尔博士 -我叫你杀了他 泰德
[40:50] I had to. He was going to kill us. 我没办法 他要杀了我们
[40:54] I had to. God forgive me. 我没办法 上帝原谅我
[40:58] We need an ambulance. 我们需要救护车
[41:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:06] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:08] It’s a little late for all that. 现在说这些有点晚了
[41:10] You going to the hospital? 你要去医院吗
[41:12] I’m going to ride in with the psychiatrist. 我和心理医生坐一辆车
[41:13] See you over there. 到那边见
[41:17] -She going to be all right? -Yeah. I think so. -她会没事吗 -我觉得是的
[41:19] Gideon, will you tell him that I don’t need to go to the hospital? 吉迪恩 你能告诉他 我不需要去医院吗
[41:23] Regulations are regulations. 规定就得遵守
[41:27] -You all right? -Yeah. I’m fine, Dad. -你没事吧? -没事 我很好 爸爸
[41:32] -Elle. -Yeah? -艾尔 -怎么了
[41:34] Don’t ever call me Dad again. 别再叫我爸爸了
[41:38] How do you think he’d feel about “Mom”? 那我叫他“妈妈”怎么样
[41:40] Let me know when you’re going to do that, so I can run. 告诉我你打算什么时候叫 我就能直接跑路了
[41:45] Reid, you probably saved my life in there. 瑞德 你刚才可能救了我一命
[41:49] Probably? I totally saved your life. 可能?我肯定救了你的命啊
[41:52] And I’m pretty certain that it was caught on tape. 我很确定还被录下来了
[41:56] You know what you said in there? To Bryar? 你在里面对布莱尔时说的那些
[42:00] That you know what it’s like… 你说你知道那是什么感觉
[42:03] The guy was a delusional psychotic. I was playing into his fantasy. 那家伙是个妄想症精神病患者 我在配合他的幻想
[42:11] Go to the hospital. I’ll see you there. All right? 去医院 我们到那里见 好吗
[42:17] Albert Einstein said, 阿尔伯特・爱因斯坦问过一个问题
[42:20] “The question that sometimes drives me hazy, 有时候也会让我困惑
[42:24] “‘Am I or the others crazy?'” “是我疯了还是其他人疯了?”
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme