时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 | |
[00:08] | Let’s go, Jimmy. I’m late already. | 走吧 吉米 我已经迟到了 |
[00:10] | Okay, grandma, let’s do this. | 好的 奶奶 走吧 |
[00:14] | Yo, boys. Past your bedtime? | 孩子们 要回去睡觉了? |
[00:16] | I’ve got places to be, Ray. | 我还有地方要去 雷 |
[00:17] | You remember what it’s like being young, don’t you? | 你也记得年轻时是什么样 对吧 |
[00:20] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[00:21] | Ray don’t remember what he ate for lunch. | 雷连午饭吃了什么都不记得 |
[00:23] | You hear that? Regular comedians, hey, fellas? | 你们听听 真会说笑话 |
[00:28] | Jimmy? Hey. | 吉米 喂 |
[00:31] | -Where you been? -With your old lady. How about you? | -你去哪儿了 -跟你妈在一起 你呢 |
[00:34] | -Who’s your friend? -What friend? | -你这位朋友是谁 -什么朋友 |
[00:36] | This guy pinched me a few years back. | 这家伙几年前抓过我 |
[00:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:39] | You keeping it clean these days? | 你这段时间有没有遵纪守法 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah. I’m a nine-to-fiver, minimum wage. | 有啊 我朝九晚五 拿最低工资 |
[00:44] | I am rehabilitated. | 我重新做人了 |
[00:47] | Yeah, but you’ll step out of line again, | 是啊 不过你还会再犯事的 |
[00:50] | and when you do, your ass is mine. | 到那时候 你又会落到我手里了 |
[00:58] | Since when are you friends with cops? | 你什么时候跟警察交上朋友了 |
[00:59] | What, we seemed like friends to you? | 什么 我们看着像是朋友吗 |
[01:01] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[01:02] | The people that I work for are very hard-core, and they’re all in here. | 我老板非常强势 他们都在这儿 |
[01:08] | You don’t trust me, Freddy? | 你不信任我吗 弗雷迪 |
[01:13] | -Hey, make up your mind. -All right, all right. Let’s go. | -你想清楚了 -好了 我们走吧 |
[01:29] | You ever gonna get the heat fixed in this car or no? | 你能把这辆车的暖气修好吗 |
[01:31] | You ever gonna stop bitching? | 你能不要再犯贱了吗 |
[01:33] | Why don’t you come in? You know my aunt will set a place for you. | 你要不要一起上去 我姑妈会给你准备好地方的 |
[01:36] | Rain check, Freddy. I’ll see you later. | 下次吧 弗雷迪 回头见 |
[02:10] | Helen! Do you know what time it is? | 海伦 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[02:15] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:30] | Somebody help. | 救命啊 |
[02:31] | Somebody help! Somebody help! | 救命啊! |
[02:50] | I was teaching an in-service at the Baltimore Field Office | 我在巴尔的摩驻地办公室 给在职人员上课时 |
[02:52] | when this came in. | 收到了这个 |
[02:53] | Baltimore PD’s seen some grisly stuff, but never anything like this. | 巴尔的摩警局见惯了恐怖场面 却没见过这样的 |
[02:57] | We’ve got two bodies ID’d as William and Helen DiMarco. | 我们确认了两具尸体的身份 威廉・迪马尔科和海伦・迪马尔科 |
[02:59] | Retired, lived here for 37 years. No kids. | 已退休 在此地居住37年 没有儿女 |
[03:01] | Neighbour reports a white male, 20 to 40 years old fleeing the scene. | 邻居说看到一名20至40岁的白人男性 逃离现场 |
[03:04] | And I quote, “Hopped up on those damn drugs.” | 她的原话是“嗑药磕多了” |
[03:06] | Eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable. | 目击者的描述是出了名的不可靠 |
[03:09] | So far, sounds like a standard double homicide. Why are we here? | 目前听着像是典型的双谋杀案 为什么要找我们 |
[03:21] | Massive overkill. | 严重的过度杀戮 |
[03:26] | Helen DiMarco was found here tied to the chair in front of the vanity. | 海伦・迪马尔科被绑在椅子上 正对着梳妆台 |
[03:29] | No defensive wounds. Ligature marks around the wrists. | 没有防御伤 手腕处有捆绑痕迹 |
[03:32] | One clean laceration from ear to ear. | 有一道从左耳割到右耳的利落伤口 |
[03:35] | Looks arterial. Probably the carotid. She went quickly. | 看上去是动脉血 可能是割到颈动脉 她很快就走了 |
[03:38] | The husband William was found in the shower, but he wasn’t quite as lucky. | 丈夫威廉是在浴室被发现的 但他就没这么幸运了 |
[03:42] | Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles | 手腕和脚踝都有捆绑痕迹 |
[03:44] | and one long laceration up the abdomen | 腹部有一道很长的割伤 |
[03:46] | through both layers of muscle. | 两层肌肉都划穿了 |
[03:47] | Evisceration? That’s typical of disorganised behaviour. | 内脏切除吗 那是典型的行为紊乱 |
[03:50] | Despite all the blood, this crime scene shows method, order, control. | 除了满屋血迹 犯罪现场体现出了 手法 秩序和控制 |
[03:55] | I’d say it’s pretty organised. | 我得说是相当的井井有条 |
[03:57] | There was also evidence of torture with the husband. | 还有证据显示丈夫遭受了折磨 |
[03:59] | Burns, contusions, lacerations. You name it, this guy tried it. | 烧伤 挫伤 割伤 你能想到的 这家伙都干了 |
[04:03] | If torture is the UnSub’s signature, the methodology’s usually unique. | 如果折磨是这位不明嫌犯的作案标志 那手法通常会很独特 |
[04:06] | A person who burns someone doesn’t normally use a knife. | 烧伤别人的人一般不会用刀 |
[04:09] | So maybe we have more than one killer, | 所以这里可能不止一位凶手 |
[04:11] | or we have one killer with more than one personality. | 或者凶手拥有不止一个人格 |
[04:13] | We also have three victims. | 我们还有第三名受害者 |
[04:15] | Blood on the vanity, wife’s body was found there. | 梳妆台的血迹 妻子的尸体是在这里找到的 |
[04:17] | The husband was in the shower. | 丈夫在浴室 |
[04:19] | From the looks of the level of the ring in this tub, | 看看浴缸上遗留的血迹高度 |
[04:22] | whoever was in it lost their entire blood volume. | 在这里的人流干了所有的血 |
[04:25] | Approximately 10.6 pints. | 大概六升 |
[04:27] | Which means the victim was dismembered. | 说明受害者被肢解了 |
[04:29] | It looks like our guy took all the parts with him. | 而且我们的嫌犯似乎带走了所有尸块 |
[05:08] | Hemingway wrote, “There is no hunting like the hunting of man, | 海明威曾写道 “狩猎人类是其他狩猎无可比拟的” |
[05:13] | “and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it | “那些全副武装的狩猎者 长期乐此不疲” |
[05:17] | “never really care for anything else.” | “对别的事情就再也提不起兴趣了” |
[05:19] | Possible suspect is a white male, 20 to 40 years old. | 嫌犯可能是一位20至40岁的白人男性 |
[05:23] | He is considered armed and very dangerous. | 他可能携带武器 非常危险 |
[05:25] | Okay, what do we know about the UnSub | 从目前的两具尸体来看 |
[05:27] | based on the two bodies we do have? | 我们对不明嫌犯有什么了解 |
[05:28] | Typically, torture falls into two categories: sadistic and functional. | 折磨通常有两种类型 一种是虐待 一种是具有目的性 |
[05:32] | Functional torture is used to extract information or to punish. | 有目的性的折磨是为了逼供或是惩罚 |
[05:35] | It’s measured, impersonal, completely disinterested. | 这种折磨克制 冷漠 绝对客观 |
[05:37] | -Like a military tactic. -Exactly. | -像是军事策略 -正是 |
[05:39] | Then there’s sadistic torture | 然后是虐待性的折磨 |
[05:40] | which is used to extract some sort of emotional need. | 它是为了满足某种情感需要 |
[05:43] | But sadists are sexually deviant, yet there’s no evidence of sexual contact. | 但虐待狂都是性变态 然而没有证据 证明此案存在性接触 |
[05:47] | -That we know of. -What do you mean? | -据我们所知还没有 -什么意思 |
[05:49] | Well, we don’t have the third body yet. | 我们还没找到第三具尸体 |
[05:54] | Okay, so I’ve got Helen DiMarco tied to the chair. | 好的 海伦・迪马尔科被绑在椅子上 |
[06:01] | He probably killed her first. | 嫌犯可能第一个杀掉她 |
[06:02] | Prove to the others that he had no mercy. | 向其他人证明他不会心慈手软 |
[06:05] | Psychological torture before the physical pain. | 在肉体疼痛之前 先进行心理折磨 |
[06:11] | Only there was no satisfaction from her death. | 只是她的死不能满足他 |
[06:14] | It was too brief. It was over too quickly. | 太简单了 结束得太快了 |
[06:23] | And the husband? | 那丈夫呢 |
[06:25] | With him he took his time. | 嫌犯在他身上花了不少时间 |
[06:29] | There doesn’t seem to be any wasted effort. | 他似乎没有白费一点力气 |
[06:31] | No hesitation on the UnSub’s part. | 不明嫌犯出手毫不迟疑 |
[06:33] | I mean, Gideon, look around. What he did was a lot of work. | 吉迪恩 看看四周 他的作案手法工序繁多 |
[06:38] | We’re either dealing with a professional or… | 我们面对的要么是个专业人士 |
[06:39] | A pure psychopath. | 要么就是纯粹的精神变态 |
[06:45] | Hey, it’s me. I got trouble, man. Serious trouble. | 喂 是我 我摊上事了 哥们 大事 |
[06:49] | Don’t tell me to relax, damn it! | 别叫我放轻松 他妈的 |
[06:51] | I ran into a detective I know last night. | 我昨晚见到了一位认识的警探 |
[06:54] | Freddy saw it. I’ll meet you at 8:00. | 弗雷迪看到了 我8点跟你见面 |
[07:10] | Nothing more we can do here until the third victim turns up. | 在第三名受害者出现之前 我们恐怕无能为力了 |
[07:13] | I’m guessing there’s a connection to him. | 我猜受害者可能跟他有关联 |
[07:16] | He doesn’t want that victim identified. | 他不希望这位受害者的身份被发现 |
[07:22] | Have Garcia go through open files in Maryland. | 让加西亚查查马里兰州的公开档案 |
[07:24] | See if any of them involve this level of torture. | 看看有没有人跟这种程度的折磨有关 |
[07:26] | Got it. | 好的 |
[07:27] | Have her check the surrounding states, as well. | 让她把周围几个州也查一下 |
[07:30] | If guy’s a pro, why do jobs only close to home? | 如果他是专业人士 怎么会只在家乡附近动手呢 |
[07:34] | -How far back you want her to go? -At least 10 years. | -你要让她往前追溯多久 -至少十年 |
[07:41] | Guy’s no rookie. | 这人不是新手 |
[08:10] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 | |
[08:15] | Third victim was positively ID’d as a low-level Mob guy, | 第三名受害者的身份得到确认 是一个低层级的帮派成员 |
[08:18] | Frederick “Freddy” Condore. | 弗雷德里克・孔多尔 昵称“弗雷迪” |
[08:20] | He was the nephew of the older couple. | 他是那对老夫妇的外甥 |
[08:22] | Body parts were found in seven different trash cans | 尸块是在七个不同的垃圾桶找到的 |
[08:24] | two blocks from the crime scene. | 距离犯罪现场两个街区 |
[08:26] | Were they able to completely reassemble the body? | 尸体能够完整地拼出来吗 |
[08:28] | The killer didn’t keep any trophies. | 凶手没有留下任何战利品 |
[08:30] | -Is there any evidence that he got off? -No. | -有性行为的痕迹吗 -没有 |
[08:32] | Garcia has a number of unsolved murders | 加西亚找到了过去15年华盛顿特区 |
[08:35] | in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland over the past 15 years. | 弗吉尼亚州和马里兰州发生的 多起未破获的凶杀案 |
[08:38] | Many of them have ties to organised crime. | 很多都跟有组织犯罪有关 |
[08:40] | All different MOs. | 犯罪手法都不一样 |
[08:42] | -What’s the connection? -Torture. | -这有什么联系 -折磨 |
[08:45] | Marks on the bones are consistent with the same cutting tool. | 骨头上的痕迹都跟同一把刀具吻合 |
[08:48] | Tortured victims, most tied to organised crime, | 折磨受害者大多跟有组织犯罪有关 |
[08:52] | no signs of sexual sadism. | 没有性虐待的痕迹 |
[08:55] | We’re looking for a hit man. | 我们要找的是个职业杀手 |
[08:56] | No, a hit man doesn’t need to torture to get the job done. | 不 职业杀手并不靠折磨来完成任务 |
[08:59] | Two things. | 有两件事 |
[09:00] | Baltimore just forwarded a sketch of the man running from the scene. | 巴尔的摩传过来一份 逃离现场的男性的画像 |
[09:03] | And you’ve got some agents out there | 然后外面有一群探员 |
[09:04] | who think that you’re poaching on their turf. | 觉得你们抢了他们的工作 |
[09:06] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[09:15] | SSA Hotchner. | 我是特别督查探员霍奇纳 |
[09:16] | Josh Cramer. Special Agent in charge of Organised Crime Baltimore. | 乔什・克莱默 巴尔的摩驻地办公室 特别探员 负责调查有组织犯罪 |
[09:20] | -SSA Gideon. -Jason Gideon. | -特别督查探员吉迪恩 -杰森・吉迪恩 |
[09:22] | The BAU’s pretty famous. | 行为分析小组很有名气 |
[09:24] | -You brought the whole team, huh? -Yeah, we were in town. | -你把整支队伍都带来了吗 -对 我们都在 |
[09:26] | We were just going over the case. Do you want to join us? | 我们正在梳理案情 你要参加吗 |
[09:28] | I’d love to but I can’t stay. | 我很乐意 但我不能久留 |
[09:30] | I just wanted to come down and say | 我只是想过来说一声 |
[09:31] | thank you for going to Baltimore yesterday, looking into this for us, | 谢谢你们昨天到巴尔的摩 帮助我们调查 |
[09:34] | but now that it’s pretty obviously an Organised Crime case, | 但既然现在已经很明显是 有组织犯罪案件 |
[09:36] | we’re going to go ahead and take over for you. | 我们会接手继续进行调查 |
[09:39] | I’m sure you guys have enough to do with your psychos. | 我相信你们还有很多变态杀手要对付 |
[09:41] | You don’t think that the guy who killed the DiMarcos is a psycho? | 你不觉得杀死迪马尔科夫妇的是 一个变态杀手吗 |
[09:44] | Well, what he is now is my problem. But again, thanks for coming out. | 他是什么现在是我的问题了 不过再次感谢你们的支援 |
[09:48] | Anything we can do to help. | 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[09:50] | Appreciate that. We’re pretty good at this. | 非常感谢 我们很擅长办这类案子 |
[09:51] | -You got it. -All right. | -交给你了 -好的 |
[09:52] | -You know where we live. -Okay. | -你知道我们住哪里 -好的 |
[10:01] | So, we’re just going to drop it? | 那我们就此放手吗 |
[10:04] | These guys don’t know what they’re dealing with. | 这些家伙不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[10:05] | Our UnSub is male, intelligent, organised, and methodical. | 我们的不明嫌犯是一名男性 高智商 有条理 有办法 |
[10:10] | He has the confidence of a man who’s been killing for a long time. | 他拥有进行长期杀戮的自信心 |
[10:15] | The only victim removed from the scene is Freddy Condore, | 弗雷迪・孔多尔是唯一 被从现场带走的受害者 |
[10:18] | indicating some tie to him. | 说明他们存在关联 |
[10:21] | Elle, you and Reid stay on Condore’s background with Garcia, | 艾尔 你跟瑞德和加西亚 继续调查孔多尔的背景 |
[10:24] | dig deep, see what turns up. | 挖得深一点 看看有什么发现 |
[10:25] | Condore worked as a supervisor at a scrap metal yard in Baltimore. | 孔多尔在巴尔的摩一家废金属场 做主管 |
[10:28] | It’s owned by a guy named Michael Russo, | 那里的老板叫迈克尔・鲁索 |
[10:30] | boss of a small Mob crew. | 他是一个小帮派的老大 |
[10:32] | I’m going to grab Hotch and go check him out. | 我跟霍奇一起去查一查 |
[10:41] | Michael Russo? | 迈克尔・鲁索吗 |
[10:44] | Agents Hotchner and Morgan, FBI. | 联邦调查局 霍奇纳探员和莫根探员 |
[10:48] | -What do you want? -Freddy Condore. | -你们想怎样 -弗雷迪・孔多尔 |
[10:51] | He didn’t show up for work today. Didn’t call. Nothing. | 他今天没来上班 也没打电话 什么消息都没有 |
[10:53] | Probably because he and his aunt and uncle were murdered last night. | 也许是因为他昨晚跟他的姑父 姑妈 一起被人杀了 |
[10:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | -Too bad. -Yeah? | -太可怕了 -是吗 |
[11:02] | I can tell you’re all busted up about it. | 我能看出来 你很受打击 |
[11:04] | Look, I don’t speak smartass, so if you got something to say to me… | 我不会自作聪明 你们有话就直说 |
[11:07] | It was a professional hit. | 这是专业杀手所为 |
[11:08] | Either you’re in charge of your business or you’re not. | 要么是你在管事 要么不是 |
[11:11] | What kind of business do you think I’m in, huh? | 你觉得我能管什么事 |
[11:13] | Look around, I’m in scrap metal. | 看看 我这里是废金属场 |
[11:15] | It’s all about recycling. That’s where the money is, my friend. | 都是为了回收利用 钱就是从这儿来的 朋友 |
[11:17] | Saving the Earth. | 要拯救地球 |
[11:19] | You’ve got a big problem. | 你摊上大事了 |
[11:20] | You know the Mob isn’t what it used to be. | 你知道帮派如今风光不再了 |
[11:27] | Ain’t easy always fighting for respect, is it? | 一直为了尊重而战 很不容易吧? |
[11:30] | You always gotta fight for what’s yours. | 你一直需要为自己拥有的东西战斗 |
[11:32] | One of your boys steps out of line, you hit him hard. | 手下的人行为出界 你就重拳出击 |
[11:35] | You make it count, right? Is that what happened to Freddy? | 你要杀鸡儆猴 对吧? 弗雷迪就是这么死的吧? |
[11:40] | Look, you’ve got a case to make, run along, get your papers. | 你们要办案 就去调查 去拿逮捕令 |
[11:44] | Come back with the bracelets. Otherwise, I got a business to run. | 带着手铐回来找我 否则 我还有生意要做 |
[11:59] | You’re breathing on my neck. | 你的气呼到我脖子上了 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. Sorry for that. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[12:05] | You two having fun? | 你俩玩得开心吗 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah, sifting through the life and times of Freddy Condore | 是啊 跟瑞德博士一起细查 |
[12:09] | with Doctor Reid here is a party I wouldn’t want to miss. | 弗雷迪・孔多尔的人生经历 是我不愿错过的狂欢 |
[12:12] | Credit card receipts show Freddy loved crab cakes, preferred lite beer | 信用卡记录显示 弗雷迪喜欢蟹饼和淡啤酒 |
[12:16] | and used to spend his Thursday nights with a woman in Fells Point. | 曾经每周四晚上都在费尔斯波因特 跟一位女性在一起 |
[12:20] | An expensive woman. | 一位出手阔绰的女性 |
[12:25] | What about his associates? | 他身边的人呢 |
[12:26] | -Most of them have criminal records. -That much I guessed. | -他们大部分都有犯罪记录 -这个我猜到了 |
[12:29] | But one of them is particularly interesting. | 但其中一个人特别有意思 |
[12:31] | Pull up James Baker’s rap sheet. | 把詹姆斯・贝克的前科档案调出来 |
[12:34] | He spent time in juvenile detention for attempted murder, | 他曾因谋杀未遂进过少管所 |
[12:37] | was released at age 21. | 21岁时被释放 |
[12:39] | And then subsequently arrested for, and this is in order: | 后因众多案件不断被捕 按顺序有 |
[12:42] | armed robbery, petty theft, burglary, narcotics sales and rape. | 武装抢劫 扒窃 入室偷盗 贩毒和强奸 |
[12:48] | But there’s no other sexual assault complaints in his file. | 但他的档案中没有其它性侵指控 |
[12:50] | Absolutely nothing. I told you it was interesting. | 完全没有 我说过很有意思的 |
[12:54] | What’s so interesting about that? | 哪里有意思了 |
[12:56] | When it comes to psychological behaviour, anything is possible. | 说到心理行为 一切皆有可能 |
[12:58] | But this criminal history just isn’t probable. | 但不太可能出现这种犯罪史 |
[13:01] | I mean, as a minor, he began with attempted murder | 作为青少年 他一开始就是谋杀未遂 |
[13:04] | and then devolved into pettier crimes? | 然后却跑去犯轻罪了吗 |
[13:06] | It’s the criminal history of a fractured schizophrenic | 这种犯罪史属于精神分裂症患者 |
[13:08] | with multiple personality disorder. | 并且有多重人格障碍 |
[13:10] | It just does not make sense. | 这没有一点逻辑 |
[13:11] | Unless someone made that rap sheet up. | 除非这个前科档案是伪造的 |
[13:14] | And they weren’t thinking about the behaviour, | 他们没有考虑行为模式 |
[13:15] | they just plugged in whatever sounded good. | 只是把看上去不错的都放进去 |
[13:18] | Hold on. His mug shot’s coming up. | 等等 他的大头照出来了 |
[13:29] | I’ve got an address for you to hit. | 我有个地址 你们可以去看看 |
[13:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:37] | -Clear. -Copy that. | -安全 -收到 |
[13:38] | It’s clear here. | 这里安全 |
[13:40] | Morgan, this is weird. | 莫根 这很奇怪 |
[13:43] | There’s nothing here. It’s like nobody lives here. | 这里什么都没有 好像没有人住 |
[13:50] | Guess he wasn’t expecting company. | 我猜他没想过会有人来 |
[13:53] | -Something’s wrong. -Yeah, I know. | -有点不对劲 -我知道 |
[13:56] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[13:59] | It’s an artificial dwelling | 这是为了符合伪造的过去 |
[14:02] | to match an artificial past. | 才安排的假公寓 |
[14:18] | Come on, Josh. | 快来啊 乔什 |
[14:39] | -Hotch. -Yeah? | -霍奇 -什么事 |
[14:40] | We got a hot weapon. | 我找到一把枪 |
[14:47] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:51] | It’s a GLOCK 19. | 这是一把格洛克19 |
[14:55] | And this round is standard law enforcement issue. | 而这个圆形标志是执法部门颁发的 |
[15:00] | So you’re saying Baker’s an undercover cop? | 所以你是说贝克是个卧底警察吗 |
[15:03] | I’m saying I did 18 months deep cover, | 我是说 我做过18个月的卧底 |
[15:05] | and this place, it’s got all the makings of a crash pad. | 而这个地方有临时住所需的一切 |
[15:16] | All right, where is he? | 好吧 他在哪里 |
[15:18] | No. No, he is not here. | 不 他不在这里 |
[15:21] | Baker’s missing. | 贝克失踪了 |
[15:22] | Damn it, I told him I’d pick him up at 8:00. Damn it, damn it. | 他妈的 我跟他说了8点来接他 |
[15:26] | Jimmy, where the hell are you? Hey, hey, come on, let’s go. | 吉米 你他妈上哪去了 喂 我们走 |
[15:35] | What the hell is wrong with you people? | 你们到底有什么毛病 |
[15:37] | -Sorry? -I told you, this is my case. | -怎么了 -我跟你们说了 这是我的案子 |
[15:39] | All right. First of all, don’t shout at me. | 好的 首先 不要对我吼叫 |
[15:41] | And secondly, you don’t decide what cases the BAU works on. | 第二 你无权决定行为分析小组 办什么案子 |
[15:43] | You ran my agent’s gun through IBIS. | 你用集成弹道辨识系统 查我手下探员的枪 |
[15:45] | Because I wanted to know who he worked for, | 因为我想知道他为谁工作 |
[15:47] | and now that I do, I’d like to talk to him. | 既然现在我知道了 我想跟他聊聊 |
[15:50] | -You don’t have him? -No. | -你没有抓到他吗 -没有 |
[15:52] | You don’t know where he is? | 你不知道他在哪里吗 |
[15:57] | -He’s missing. -How long? | -他失踪了 -多久 |
[15:58] | -About 12 hours. -Before or after the murders? | -大概12小时 -在谋杀案之前还是之后 |
[16:04] | You think Jimmy’s a suspect? | 你觉得吉米是嫌犯吗 |
[16:06] | Well, there’s a sketch of someone | 这幅逃离现场人员的画像 |
[16:07] | who looks an awful lot like him leaving the scene. | 跟他长得非常相似 |
[16:09] | That’s because he was there. After. | 那是因为他去了那里 案发后去的 |
[16:13] | Look, he ran into a couple of Baltimore detectives | 他遇到了几个巴尔的摩的警探 |
[16:15] | and they made him while he was with Condore. | 以前他跟孔多尔一起时 他们抓过他 |
[16:17] | Now, Jimmy tried to play it off, | 吉米试图化解尴尬 |
[16:18] | but he didn’t think that Condore had bought it, | 但他觉得孔多尔没有买账 |
[16:20] | so he wanted to go back and talk to him. | 所以他想回去跟他谈谈 |
[16:22] | When he saw what was left of the DiMarcos, | 他看到迪马尔科夫妇的惨状后 |
[16:24] | he called us for a pickup. We showed up, he didn’t. | 打电话叫我们去接他 我们去了 他却没出现 |
[16:28] | You think he ran? | 你觉得他跑了吗 |
[16:29] | No, Jimmy’s too experienced to run without contact. | 不 吉米很有经验 不会不打招呼就跑掉 |
[16:31] | If he’s not calling in, | 如果他没有打电话 |
[16:32] | then someone’s keeping him from doing it. | 一定是有人不让他打 |
[16:35] | -Who’s Jimmy Baker’s target? -Michael Russo. | -吉米・贝克的目标是谁 -迈克尔・鲁索 |
[16:39] | We’ve been after the guy for three years. | 我们追踪这家伙三年了 |
[16:41] | -Jimmy’s been under for almost two. -We talked to Russo yesterday. | -吉米卧底快两年了 -我们昨天去见了鲁索 |
[16:43] | He seemed genuinely surprised by the murders. | 他似乎真的对凶杀案感到吃惊 |
[16:46] | And you bought that? | 这你们也信? |
[16:47] | Let me tell you a little something about Michael Russo. | 让我来介绍一下迈克尔・鲁索 |
[16:49] | The guy is a liar, and a good one. | 这家伙是个骗子 而且精于此道 |
[16:52] | If he didn’t do it, he knows who did. | 就算不是他干的 他也知道是谁干的 |
[16:57] | Oh, hell. You know what? I’m wasting my time with you. | 天啊 我跟你们讲话是在浪费时间 |
[16:59] | You obviously don’t get it. | 你们明显没听懂 |
[17:01] | Agent Cramer, we’re not the enemy. | 克莱默探员 我们不是敌人 |
[17:04] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[17:18] | We’re dealing with a very dangerous killer here. | 我们面对的是一个非常危险的凶手 |
[17:22] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[17:26] | You know these people better than we do. | 你比我们更了解这些人 |
[17:28] | This guy? | 这个人 |
[17:31] | If he is what you say he is and he has Jimmy, | 如果他就像你们说的那样 他抓走了吉米 |
[17:35] | did he kill him already? | 会不会已经杀了他 |
[17:36] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[17:42] | I’ll help you in any way that I can. | 我会尽我所能帮你们 |
[17:48] | You help me get this man back to his family. | 请你们帮我把这个人带回家人身边 |
[17:53] | Who knows about me, Jimmy? | 有谁知道我 吉米? |
[17:55] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[17:58] | Nothing. | 没说 |
[18:02] | Nothing. I promise. Nothing. | 没说 我发誓 |
[18:06] | I think you’re a liar and a rat. | 我觉得你是个骗子 是个叛徒 |
[18:08] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[18:17] | We’re going to need a bigger board. | 我们需要一块更大的板子 |
[18:21] | Please tell me you brought some breakfast. | 请告诉我你买了早餐 |
[18:23] | Trust me, sugar, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[18:24] | you are not going to want to eat when you see what’s in here. | 等你看了里面的东西就不会有胃口了 |
[18:32] | How many more are there? | 还有多少 |
[18:34] | Well, I’ve gone back 15 years, and there’s over 100. | 我追溯了15年的案子 有超过100件 |
[18:37] | A hundred unsolved murders? | 100件未破获的谋杀案吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah, that we know of. And then there’s more coming in. | 对 目前有这么多 后面还有更多 |
[18:45] | Well, the torture’s consistent. | 这种折磨是一致的 |
[18:49] | You know, we thought this guy might have been at it a while, | 虽然我们认为这个人 可能作案有一段时间了 |
[18:51] | but this many victims, Garcia? | 但有这么多受害者吗 加西亚 |
[18:53] | John Wayne Gacy killed at least 30 people. | 约翰・韦恩・盖西杀了至少30人 |
[18:56] | This guy’s more than tripled that. | 这个人是他的三倍不止 |
[18:57] | Yeah, but this guy gets paid for it. He’s a hit man. | 对 但这个人靠这个挣钱 他是职业杀手 |
[19:00] | No. | 不 |
[19:05] | He’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[19:08] | Not all these victims were Mob hits. | 这些受害者并不都是帮派成员 |
[19:09] | You know, my guess is he probably started hunting | 我猜他可能很年轻的时候 |
[19:11] | when he was really young. | 就开始这样捕猎了 |
[19:13] | Perfected his craft. Moved on to bigger prey. | 完善他的技能 再转向更大的猎物 |
[19:19] | Garcia, look at this. | 加西亚 你看这个 |
[19:20] | There’s no hesitation wounds on the body. | 尸体上的伤口毫不迟疑 |
[19:22] | -One clean cut through flesh and bone. -Yes. Okay, so what does that tell us? | -利落的割伤 从肉到骨 -好吧 这告诉我们什么呢 |
[19:26] | Most people wouldn’t imagine | 大部分人根本无法想象 |
[19:27] | doing something like this to another human being. | 对另一个人类做这种事情 |
[19:29] | But this guy, he doesn’t even flinch. | 但这个人连眼睛都不眨一下 |
[19:31] | He’s got no conscience. | 他没有良知 |
[19:34] | We’ve got ourselves a serial killer with a perfect career. | 我们要找的是一个 拥有完美职业生涯的连环杀手 |
[19:38] | Russo has no idea what he’s dealing with. | 鲁索不知道自己要面对的是什么 |
[19:40] | I think we can shake him. Keep looking. | 我觉得我们可以动摇他 你继续找 |
[20:04] | -How can I help you agents? -We’re worried about you. | -有什么能帮各位探员的吗 -我们很担心你 |
[20:10] | What’s causing you to lose sleep? | 你们为什么没睡好 |
[20:12] | We hear you didn’t order that hit on Freddy. | 我们听说你没有下令杀死弗雷迪 |
[20:15] | I told you I had nothing to do with that. | 我说过这件事与我无关 |
[20:18] | Why don’t you take a look in that folder? | 你要不要看看这个文件夹? |
[20:26] | It looks like you must have a problem within your organisation. | 看上去你的组织内部有问题 |
[20:29] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[20:30] | See, your hitter doesn’t just kill for a paycheque. | 看 你的杀手不止为了钱杀人 |
[20:32] | He kills for pleasure. | 他还为了乐趣杀人 |
[20:33] | It’s what makes him good at what he does. | 这是他擅长这份工作的原因 |
[20:35] | He’s paranoid. He’s a psychopath. And he’s freelancing. | 他敏感多疑 精神变态 而且他是自由职业者 |
[20:39] | He’s killing civilians now and he’s drawing a lot of attention. | 他现在滥杀平民 引起很大关注 |
[20:42] | And you can’t control him. | 而你控制不了他 |
[20:45] | That’s what he did to Freddy’s uncle. | 他是这样对弗雷迪的姑父下手的 |
[20:47] | Russo, if he’s not a problem for you now, he will be. | 鲁索 就算他现在对你来说不是问题 以后也会成为问题 |
[20:59] | Why don’t you let me worry about that? | 不如让我自己来操心这些吧 |
[21:05] | Russo, just got a question for you. | 鲁索 我只有一个问题想问你 |
[21:12] | How do you think your paranoid little killer’s going to feel | 如果你那多疑的小杀手知道 |
[21:14] | about you being friendly with the FBI? | 你向联邦调查局示好会有什么感想 |
[21:20] | Just a thought. | 这只是一个想法 |
[21:24] | Is he being serious? | 他是认真的吗 |
[21:28] | Success. | 成功 |
[21:29] | Hotch and Morgan just shook Russo’s confidence in his hit man. | 霍奇和莫根动摇了鲁索 对他的杀手的信心 |
[21:32] | Well, he’ll want to bring him in | 鲁索会希望把他抓起来 |
[21:33] | -and get a read on him. -Yes, ma’am. | -好好了解一下 -是的 长官 |
[21:35] | What if by playing them against each other, | 如果我们在离间他们时 |
[21:36] | we’ve made Russo as paranoid as his hit man? | 让鲁索变得跟杀手一样多疑会怎样 |
[21:38] | What would stop them from trying to kill each other? | 有没有什么能阻止他们自相残杀 |
[21:40] | Well, if that happens, then we’ll never find Jimmy Baker alive. | 如果发生这种事 我们就再也救不回吉米・贝克了 |
[21:42] | We’ve got a surveillance team outside of Russo’s office. Stay on it. | 我们派了人在鲁索的办公室外监视 你们继续跟进 |
[22:05] | Is this going to work? | 这样有用吗 |
[22:06] | The beam is reflected from the windowpane | 根据光学原理 |
[22:08] | according to the law of optics. | 光线会从窗玻璃上反射过来 |
[22:09] | Yeah, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection. | 是 入射角和反射角是相等的 |
[22:12] | Is it going to work? | 这样有用吗 |
[22:14] | Hey, it’s me. I need to see you tonight. I’ll call you from a secure line. | 喂 是我 我今晚得见你 |
[22:17] | 我会用安全线路给你打电话 | |
[22:19] | Apparently. | 显然有用 |
[22:31] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:32] | Listen, you brought a lot of heat taking down Freddy like that. | 听着 你那样干掉弗雷迪 引起了很大关注 |
[22:36] | I’m dealing with the Feds. Listen, meet me here at the office. | 我还得应付联邦探员 听好了 到办公室见我 |
[22:40] | They don’t know nothing. I’m dealing with them. | 他们什么都不知道 我会应付他们 |
[22:44] | -Stop being paranoid, Vinnie. -Bingo. | -不要再多疑了 文尼 -有了 |
[22:47] | No. Vinnie. | 不是吧 文尼 |
[22:55] | It’s pretty remarkable, really. | 真令人赞叹 真的 |
[22:56] | Nature’s got her own cleanup crew. Flies, larvae, maggots, beetles. | 大自然有自己的清道夫 苍蝇 昆虫 蛆 甲虫 |
[23:02] | Then there’s the big guys, of course. Rats, squirrels, crows, buzzards. | 当然了 还有一些大家伙 老鼠 松鼠 乌鸦 秃鹫 |
[23:06] | I learned a long time ago never to kill anybody above 5000 feet. | 我很早之前就知道 永远别在一千五百米高空杀人 |
[23:11] | It’s cold up there. The evidence tends to linger. | 那里很冷 会留下证据 |
[23:19] | They’ll be along soon. They like the scent of blood. | 它们就要来了 它们喜欢血的气味 |
[23:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:30] | Russo’s got 11 associates named Vincent. | 鲁索认识11个叫文森特的人 |
[23:33] | Oh, make that ten. | 应该是十个 |
[23:34] | Vincent Cellito died last summer. | 文森特・切利托去年夏天死了 |
[23:37] | Here’s something. | 这里有点东西 |
[23:40] | What can you tell me about Vincent Sartori? | 有没有关于文森特・萨托利的信息? |
[23:45] | I was still drinking that. | 我还要喝的 |
[23:47] | Not only is this equipment expensive, it’s also extremely sensitive. | 这个设备不仅很贵 而且非常敏感 |
[23:50] | Vincent Sartori. | 文森特・萨托利 |
[23:52] | Currently doing six at Dannemora for racketeering. | 因诈骗罪 正在丹尼莫拉服六年徒刑 |
[23:54] | How about this Perotta? There’s not much on him. | 那这个佩罗塔呢 关于他的信息也很少 |
[23:56] | Can you get into those records? | 你能看到那些记录吗 |
[23:58] | Despite the fact that they were probably expunged, | 虽然它们可能已经被删掉了 |
[24:01] | she can find the faintest echo of deletion, | 但她却能找到最细微的删除痕迹 |
[24:02] | successfully recreate the file, | 成功重建文件 |
[24:04] | thereby sending us all to prison for computer felony fraud counts. | 让我们都因为计算机诈骗的重罪 进入大牢 |
[24:08] | -We can make bail. Garcia? -Already in. | -我们可以获得保释的 加西亚? -已经进去了 |
[24:11] | Alcohol addiction at 14. Violent outbursts. Assaults. | 14岁酒精成瘾 暴力行为 袭击他人 |
[24:16] | Once threw a Molotov cocktail at someone sitting in their car. | 有一次朝坐在车里的人 扔了瓶装燃烧弹 |
[24:19] | Several notations for aggression. | 有几条关于攻击性的记录 |
[24:21] | He once scheduled a visit to an infirmary | 他曾经预约前往一个医务室 |
[24:23] | to gain access to a boy who looked at him for too long. | 就为了接近一个看了他太久的男孩 |
[24:27] | No fear, no remorse, quick temper. | 没有恐惧 没有自责 脾气很急 |
[24:31] | And he was smart enough to stay off the radar as an adult. | 成年后他能够聪明地躲过别人的注意 |
[24:34] | Paranoid personality. Could be our guy. | 敏感多疑 可能就是我们要找的人 |
[24:36] | There’s absolutely no information on him as an adult. | 完全没有他成年之后的信息 |
[24:38] | Like no driver’s licence, no utility bills, nothing. | 没有驾照 没有水电费账单 什么都没有 |
[24:41] | -It’s like he became a ghost. -Let’s just hope they can catch him. | -他仿佛变成了幽灵 -希望他们能抓到他 |
[24:54] | Remember, we need this man alive. | 记住 我们得活捉他 |
[24:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:06] | It’s all clear. | 这里安全了 |
[25:15] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[25:31] | Hotch? | 霍奇 |
[25:43] | Hotch, let me take him. | 霍奇 让我干掉他 |
[25:45] | Gideon, I’ve got a head shot, that’s it. | 吉迪恩 我能击中头部 完毕 |
[25:46] | Don’t take it. We need him alive. | 别开枪 我们要活捉他 |
[26:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:13] | Take your tie off for once in your life, huh? | 你是这辈子第一次把领带解下来吧 |
[26:16] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[26:30] | There’s a van around the corner. Looks like blood all over it. | 角落有一辆货车 上面到处是血 |
[26:33] | It’s being processed right now. | 有人过去处理了 |
[26:35] | Whatever they find they’re going to send over to Quantico. | 不管他们找到什么 都会送到匡提科 |
[26:38] | They got Jimmy’s jacket. | 他们找到了吉米的外套 |
[26:49] | Take off. | 出发 |
[27:36] | We don’t have time for this little show. | 我们没有时间演这出戏了 |
[27:38] | Interrogation techniques say make the guy comfortable, make him your friend, | 审讯技巧是要让这个人感到舒服 要跟他交朋友 |
[27:41] | give him a way out. That’s how you get a confession. | 给他一条出路 这样才能让他坦白 |
[27:43] | That may work with a common criminal. It’s not going to work here. | 这对于一般案件可能有用 但这起案件不行 |
[27:46] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:47] | Because anti-social personality disorder means | 因为反社会人格障碍意味着 |
[27:49] | never trust anyone with anything at any time. | 他任何时候都不会相信任何人 说的任何话 |
[27:54] | -Then what are you supposed to do? -Make him uncomfortable. | -那你们要怎么办 -要让他不舒服 |
[28:09] | -This was all in his van? -Yeah, the guy wasn’t exactly neat. | -他车里就这些东西吗 -对 这个人并不太整洁 |
[28:12] | Classic anti-social personality. | 典型的反社会人格 |
[28:15] | -What are these tapes? -I don’t know. | -这些是什么录像带 -不知道 |
[28:17] | Why don’t you and Garcia go take a look? Let us know, all right? | 要不你和加西亚去看看 再告诉我们 行吗 |
[28:19] | Yeah, movie night. I’ll make popcorn. | 好的 电影之夜 我去弄点爆米花 |
[28:25] | -Go home. -I’m fine. He’s got a little slack. | -回家去吧 -我没事 他看上去吊儿郎当的 |
[28:29] | Morgan says he’s secure, he’s secure. | 莫根说已经安全了 那就很安全 |
[28:31] | -Jason. -Yeah. | -杰森 -怎么 |
[28:32] | Let’s not give him a weapon. | 我们不要给他武器 |
[28:35] | He’s kind of strong. | 他挺强壮的 |
[28:36] | -Hey, Hotch? -Yeah? | -霍奇 -怎么 |
[28:37] | -I’ll be okay. -All right. | -我会没事的 -好吧 |
[28:50] | I’m Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon. | 我是特别督查探员杰森・吉迪恩 |
[28:52] | -Federal Bureau of Investigation. -You afraid of me, Jason? | -联邦调查局的 -你怕我吗 杰森 |
[28:57] | You were advised of your rights? | 有人告知过你的权利了吗 |
[29:01] | Take these off and we’ll really talk. | 把这些解开 我们才能真正开始谈 |
[29:04] | Were you advised of your rights? | 有人告知过你的权利了吗 |
[29:07] | -I know my rights. -You want to talk? | -我知道我的权利 -你想谈谈吗 |
[29:10] | -I got nothing to hide. -Good. | -我没有什么可隐藏的 -很好 |
[29:22] | -How’s it going? -Don’t turn your back on him, Gideon. | -情况怎么样 -不要背对着他 吉迪恩 |
[29:25] | Hotch, you know how he is. | 霍奇 你知道他是什么样的 |
[29:26] | He’s just trying to show him that he’s not intimidated. | 他只是为了表示自己不怕他 |
[29:28] | Yeah, it’s not about fear, it’s about being dismissive. | 对 不是因为害怕 是为了表示轻蔑 |
[29:32] | Perotta could assume that he’s disrespecting him. | 佩罗塔会认为吉迪恩不尊重他 |
[29:34] | Why don’t we turn these cameras off? I’ll get him to tell us where Jimmy is. | 我们不如把摄像头关掉 我能让他告诉我们吉米在哪里 |
[29:38] | -That wouldn’t work. -You sure about that? | -没有用的 -你确定吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah, he was probably abused by one or both of his parents. | 是的 他可能遭受过父母 或其中一位的虐待 |
[29:43] | He’s learned to take the pain. | 他已经学会了忍受疼痛 |
[29:44] | And that’s why he has no compassion for anyone else’s. | 因此他对其他人也没有同情心 |
[29:46] | You’ve got to trust us. | 你得信任我们 |
[29:51] | -You’re not Organised Crime. -No. | -你们不是调查有组织犯罪的 -不是 |
[29:54] | -We’re Behavioral Analysis. -What’s that mean? | -我们是行为分析小组的 -那是什么意思 |
[29:59] | Well, we study how you think, why you do what you do. | 我们研究你的想法 你做某件事的原因 |
[30:03] | -No kidding? -We have a word for you. | -没开玩笑吧 -我们有个词可以描述你 |
[30:06] | -You’ve got a word for me? -Oh, yeah, actually we have a few. | -你们还有词来描述我? -对 其实有好几个 |
[30:10] | Psychopath. Paranoid personality disorder. | 精神变态 偏执型人格障碍 |
[30:15] | That’s quite a mouthful, Jason. | 真是拗口啊 杰森 |
[30:18] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[30:21] | Michael Russo set me up, didn’t he? | 迈克尔・鲁索出卖了我 对吧 |
[30:29] | Do you recognise this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[30:32] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[30:34] | How about them? Anyone look familiar? | 这些人呢?有眼熟的吗 |
[30:39] | Wait a minute. The third guy over. | 等等 那边的第三个人 |
[30:42] | I think he does those late-night commercials for the dead worms. | 他应该是给那些死虫子 拍深夜电视广告的 |
[30:47] | You know, softies. | 就是那些软蛋 |
[30:50] | That’s funny to you? | 你觉得搞笑吗 |
[30:51] | It’s just interesting that you’d choose that expression. | 只是觉得你的用词挺有意思 |
[30:54] | You have problems performing? | 你在床上不行吗 |
[30:57] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[30:59] | Where’s he going with this? There’s no evidence this guy can’t perform. | 他说这些干什么 没有证据显示这人性能力不足 |
[31:02] | I know Gideon knows that. He’s just pushing his buttons. | 我知道吉迪恩也知道这一点 他只是在刺激他 |
[31:08] | Does murder excite you? | 杀人能让你兴奋吗 |
[31:11] | Is that the only thing that can give you a sexual release? | 这是唯一能让你获得性满足的事吗 |
[31:24] | Vincent, | 文森特 |
[31:31] | I believe you are an extremely impotent man. | 我认为你是一个绝对的性无能 |
[31:35] | Take these off and we’ll see. | 把这些解开 我让你看看 |
[31:37] | -Where’s Jimmy, you son of a bitch? -Cramer! | -吉米在哪里 你这个混蛋 -克莱默 |
[31:39] | He’s a federal agent! | 他是个联邦探员 |
[31:40] | -I will personally execute you! -Get out of here! | -我要亲手杀了你 -出去 |
[31:42] | Personally! | 亲手杀了你 |
[31:53] | Baker is a federal agent. I knew it. | 贝克是联邦探员 我就知道 |
[31:58] | Where is he, Vincent? | 他在哪里 文森特 |
[31:59] | Hey, Jason! Is it still called “paranoid” if I’m right? | 喂 杰森 如果我猜对了 还能叫“多疑”吗 |
[32:17] | Ten bucks says this involves naked coeds and a plumber. | 十美元赌这里面有裸女和水管工 |
[32:21] | -What? -Never mind. | -什么 -当我没说 |
[32:28] | -Okay, who is that? -I have no idea. | -好的 那是谁 -我不知道 |
[32:33] | Put another tape in. | 换另一盘 |
[32:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:44] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:50] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[32:53] | We don’t have time for this, all right? | 我们没有时间耗着了 好吗 |
[32:54] | My friend might still be alive out there somewhere. | 我的朋友可能还活着 不知道在哪里 |
[32:56] | You just told him Baker was a federal agent. | 你刚刚告诉他贝克是联邦探员 |
[32:58] | He may never tell us now. | 他可能永远不会告诉我们了 |
[33:01] | -I told him to hang tough. -What? | -我让他坚持下去的 -什么 |
[33:04] | Jimmy. When he called me, I told him to stick with the assignment, | 吉米 他打电话给我时 我让他继续执行我们的安排 |
[33:07] | that we didn’t need to bring him in right away. | 我们不需要立刻收网抓人 |
[33:10] | Hey, I had too much invested, all right? Too much time. | 我投入了太多 好吗 太多时间 |
[33:14] | And I wanted Russo. | 我想拿下鲁索 |
[33:15] | So we waited 24 hours to go in for him. | 所以我们等了24小时才去接他 |
[33:17] | By the time we got there, that maniac… | 等我们到的时候 那个疯子… |
[33:19] | There’s a chance Agent Baker’s being tortured. | 贝克探员有可能正在遭受折磨 |
[33:22] | And I think I know how. | 而我觉得我知道是什么折磨 |
[33:27] | After you. | 你先请 |
[33:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[33:53] | Oh, please no! | 不要 |
[33:56] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[34:01] | No! | 不要 |
[34:09] | -You needed me? -Yeah. | -你们找我 -是的 |
[34:11] | These are the faces of new victims off the videotapes we found. | 这些是我们从录像带中截取的 最新受害者的照片 |
[34:14] | Check with local, see if they have any open homicides | 跟当地警方核对一下 看他们有没有未破获的杀人案 |
[34:16] | or missings that might correspond. | 或者失踪案与之吻合 |
[34:18] | -Are those rats? -Yeah. | -那些是老鼠吗 -对 |
[34:22] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[34:23] | Well, we looked at all the stuff from the van. | 我们把车里的东西都研究过了 |
[34:25] | And besides the videotapes, there’s nothing that interesting. | 除了那些录像带 没什么有用的东西 |
[34:28] | I’ve got Garcia going over the sound on the tapes, | 我让加西亚处理了录像带里的声音 |
[34:29] | trying to isolate the background noise. | 试图把背景噪音分离出来 |
[34:31] | Maybe something there will help. | 也许会有帮助 |
[34:32] | The good news is it seems like they were all filmed in the same space. | 好消息是 它们似乎都是在同一个地方拍的 |
[34:35] | It could be some sort of home base for him. | 可能是佩罗塔的某个基地 |
[34:36] | Yeah, but where is it? | 对 但是它在哪儿呢 |
[34:39] | What do we know about Vincent Perotta? | 我们对文森特・佩罗塔有什么了解 |
[34:43] | He’s off the grid. | 他与世隔绝 |
[34:44] | Garcia can’t find a registered phone, | 加西亚找不到这家伙的注册电话 |
[34:46] | utility bill or home address on this hump. | 水电费账单或家庭住址 |
[34:47] | Come on, everybody lives somewhere. | 拜托 任何人都要在某个地方生活 |
[34:49] | There’s got to be a paper trail. | 一定会有文书痕迹 |
[34:50] | If there is, we can’t find it. | 就算有 我们也没找到 |
[34:51] | In this day and age you can’t live without leaving some sort of trace. | 在这个时代 这个年龄的人 无法不留痕迹地生活 |
[34:54] | Unless someone pays your bills for you. | 除非有人帮你付账单 |
[34:56] | What about Russo? | 是不是鲁索 |
[34:57] | -Could he be taking care of him? -No. No, no, no. | -是不是他在照顾佩罗塔 -不是 |
[34:59] | Russo’s not paying anybody’s bills but his own. | 鲁索不给任何人付账单 除了他自己 |
[35:03] | Well, he has to have a weakness. | 他肯定有什么弱点 |
[35:06] | It’s in his crime. It’s in his behaviour. | 就在他的罪行中 就在他的行为中 |
[35:10] | You know, something’s just been bugging me. | 有件事一直令我困惑 |
[35:12] | Freddy. Wasn’t he easy to find? | 弗雷迪 他是不是也太好找了? |
[35:15] | He cut up the body, he removed it from the crime scene. | 佩罗塔肢解他 把他从犯罪现场带走 |
[35:19] | But then he leaves it a couple of blocks away, | 但却扔在了几个街区之外 |
[35:20] | where he’s got to know we’re going to find it. | 他一定知道我们会在那里找到尸块 |
[35:22] | It’s the whole reason we were able to connect Perotta to the crime. | 这是我们能把案件跟佩罗塔 联系起来的唯一理由 |
[35:25] | -He made a mistake. -Yeah, he did. | -他犯了个错误 -没错 |
[35:26] | -He went off script. -What does that mean? | -他临场发挥了 -什么意思 |
[35:30] | That something knocked him off his game. | 有什么打断了他的游戏 |
[35:32] | -That’s right. -His behaviour. | -没错 -他的行为 |
[35:36] | -Well, what does he do? -He tortures. | -他是怎么做的 -折磨受害者 |
[35:38] | -Always? -The difference is Mrs DiMarco. | -总是这样吗 -迪马尔科夫人是个例外 |
[35:41] | Right. | 对 |
[35:43] | -You want to finish this? -Yeah. | -你要接手去跟他谈吗 -好 |
[35:47] | Keep working. | 继续工作吧 |
[35:51] | Hey, look who’s here. My old friend. Feeling better? | 看看谁来了 我的老朋友 好点了吗 |
[35:56] | Where’s Jason? | 杰森去哪儿了 |
[36:04] | You grew up in a house that looked normal and happy, didn’t you, Vincent? | 你是在一个看上去普通而幸福的 家庭长大的 对吧 文森特? |
[36:08] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[36:09] | But your father beat you every chance he got. | 但你父亲一有机会就打你 |
[36:12] | He smacked me around some. Didn’t everybody’s old man? | 他是打过我几次 大家的父亲不都是这样吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 不是 |
[36:17] | Well maybe if yours had, you would have learned to fight. | 如果你父亲能打你几次 你可能就学会搏斗了 |
[36:23] | There. Do you hear that? | 这里 你听到了吗 |
[36:26] | -What is that? -I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[36:29] | It’s like it’s moving. | 它好像在移动 |
[36:32] | Getting closer. | 越来越近 |
[36:36] | Aeroplane. | 飞机 |
[36:39] | Paranoid personalities develop in childhood. | 偏执型人格是在儿童时期形成的 |
[36:43] | You know you’re saving me thousands of dollars in therapy bills? | 你给我节省了几千美元心理治疗费呢 |
[36:46] | And you learned to take the beatings, the abuse. | 你学会了忍受暴力和虐待 |
[36:48] | You learned to smile. | 你学会了微笑 |
[36:50] | But in the back of your mind you probably thought, “One day… | 但内心深处你可能会想 “总有一天” |
[36:57] | “One day, when I’m big enough…” | “总有一天 等我足够强壮了…” |
[36:59] | So you were bullied and abused, and you became an abuser and a bully. | 所以你忍受欺负和虐待 后来你也开始这样对待别人 |
[37:02] | It’s a logical progression. | 这种发展符合逻辑 |
[37:04] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:06] | Your father beat your mother, too, didn’t he? | 你父亲也打你母亲 对吧 |
[37:11] | My mother’s got nothing to do with this. | 我母亲跟这些毫无关系 |
[37:19] | Elle, who eats this much food in their car? | 艾尔 谁会在车里吃这么多东西 |
[37:21] | Anyone who spends hours and hours in it waiting. Hunting. | 任何一个会在车里 花几个小时等待的猎手 |
[37:27] | -Look. -Weird. | -看 -好奇怪 |
[37:30] | This is crazy. There’s not one address, no paperwork, no registration. | 真是疯了 这里没有一个地址 没有文件 没有登记 |
[37:33] | It’s all garbage. | 全是垃圾 |
[37:34] | Pizza boxes, nasty looking Chinese food, | 披萨盒 看上去很恶心的中餐 |
[37:37] | and hamburger joints. | 还有汉堡包 |
[37:39] | -Wait. Pizza. -What about it? | -等等 披萨 -怎么了 |
[37:42] | Who. Where do you order your pizza from? | 谁家的 你从哪里订披萨 |
[37:46] | I get my pizza from my own neighbourhood. | 我在我住的社区订披萨 |
[37:48] | Franetti’s. | 弗拉内蒂餐厅 |
[37:54] | Your mother knew. | 你母亲知道 |
[37:56] | She knew that he beat you every day and she did nothing to help you. | 她知道你父亲每天都打你 却没有帮过你 |
[38:02] | And you still loved her. | 而你依然爱她 |
[38:05] | Even though she let you get hurt, you loved her. | 尽管她任由你受到伤害 你还是爱她 |
[38:07] | And I wondered why, why you didn’t hate her. | 我想知道为什么 为什么你不恨她 |
[38:12] | Then, of course, I realised that he beat her as much as he beat you. | 当然 然后我就意识到你父亲打她 跟打你一样多 |
[38:17] | Don’t talk about my mother. | 不要谈论我母亲 |
[38:20] | You killed all these people. | 你杀了所有这些人 |
[38:22] | Hundreds of them, and only one woman. | 几百个人 只有一位女性 |
[38:28] | That’s what made you get sloppy, isn’t it? | 这是你变得慌乱的原因 对吧? |
[38:30] | Killing Mrs DiMarco was hard. | 杀死迪马尔科夫人很难下手 |
[38:32] | That’s why you did it first and you made it quick. | 所以你先动手 而且动作很快 |
[38:36] | I thought it was to establish dominance but it wasn’t. | 我以为是为了建立威信 其实不是 |
[38:39] | -He was a bastard, all right? -Your father? | -他是个混蛋 好吗 -你父亲吗 |
[38:41] | I call him Frank. He was a mean son of a bitch. | 我叫他弗兰克 他是个刻薄的混蛋 |
[38:43] | Is that what you want to know? | 这就是你想知道的吗 |
[38:52] | Gideon, I think we got something here. | 吉迪恩 我觉得我们发现了什么 |
[38:55] | He’s got a bunch of pizza boxes from Franetti’s Pizza. | 他有一堆弗拉内蒂餐厅的披萨盒 |
[38:58] | It’s in Glen Burnie, a suburb that backs up right to the airport. | -餐厅在格伦伯尼 毗邻机场的郊区 -这能说得通 |
[39:01] | Which makes sense | 因为我们能从录像带的背景音中 听到飞机的声音 |
[39:02] | since we can hear aeroplanes in the background of the video. | |
[39:05] | Check property records for Frank Perotta. | 查一下弗兰克・佩罗塔的财产记录 |
[39:06] | -Who? -His father. | -谁 -他的父亲 |
[39:08] | -Why? -He still lives in his father’s house. | -为什么 -他还住在他父亲的房子里 |
[39:11] | -I’ll get Garcia on it. -That’s why nothing is in his name. | -我让加西亚去查 -所以他名下什么东西也没有 |
[39:17] | You got that address? | 你有地址吗 |
[39:18] | -It’s in Glen Burnie, like you thought. -Yes. | -在格伦伯尼 跟你想的一样 -好的 |
[39:20] | And it looks like Frank Perotta died | 弗兰克・佩罗塔好像死了 |
[39:22] | in a suspicious hunting accident with his son. | 是跟他儿子去打猎时出了可疑的意外 |
[39:25] | -How long ago? -Thirty years. He was 17. | -多久以前 -30年前 当时他17岁 |
[39:28] | And my guess is it was no accident. | 我觉得那不是意外 |
[39:31] | Well, you said Vincent was looking for bigger prey. | 你说过文森特在寻找更大的猎物 |
[39:33] | -Sounds like he found it. -Garcia, you’re my girl. Thank you. | -他似乎找到了 -加西亚 你真是我的宝贝 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:55] | -Kitchen clear. -Upstairs? | -厨房安全 -楼上呢? |
[39:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[40:08] | We got a friendly. It’s Baker. | 这里有个好人 是贝克 |
[40:13] | -Get out. -Let’s get an ambulance. | -走开! -叫救护车 |
[40:15] | -Get out. Get out. -Get dispatch. | -走开! -调度车辆 |
[40:19] | Get off. Get off. Get off. | 走开! |
[40:21] | -Jimmy. You all right, man? Is he okay? -He’s going to live. | -吉米 你还好吗 他还好吗 -他会活下去的 |
[40:27] | Get off! | 走开! |
[40:30] | You’re going to be all right, Jimmy. | 你会没事的 吉米 |
[40:32] | You were just responding to what you learned, Vincent. | 你只是在回应你学到的东西 文森特 |
[40:36] | When you grow up in an environment like that, | 如果成长在这样的环境中 |
[40:37] | an extremely abusive, violent household, | 成长在一个极端暴虐的家庭 |
[40:41] | it’s not surprising that some people grow up to become killers. | 有些人长大后会成为杀手 也并不令人意外 |
[40:49] | Some people? | 有些人? |
[40:51] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[40:52] | You said some people grow up to become killers. | 你说有些人长大后会成为杀手 |
[41:01] | And some people grow up to catch them. | 另一些人长大后抓住了他们 |
[41:23] | Carl Jung said, “The healthy man does not torture others. | 卡尔・荣格曾说过 “健康的人不会折磨他人” |
[41:26] | “Generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.” | “往往是遭受过折磨的人 才会折磨他人” |