Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] No! No! No! 不!
[00:14] No, Mommy, don’t let him get me! 不 妈妈 别让他抓到我!
[00:21] Sam! He ruined my picture, Mom! 山姆 他毁了我的画 妈妈
[00:24] It’s okay, honey. We’ll make another one. 没事 亲爱的 我们再画一幅
[00:25] Chris, I’ve asked you not to get him worked up before bed. 克里斯 我跟你说过 别让他在睡前太兴奋
[00:28] Gee, we’re just playing. 我们只是玩一会儿
[00:30] We’ve got a 12-hour car ride tomorrow, 我们明天要开12小时的车
[00:32] and now he’s going to be up half the night. 他会熬到后半夜的
[00:33] Okay, okay. Kids, go get Ben. 好吧 孩子们 去找本
[00:36] But my picture! 但我的画怎么办
[00:38] You can work on it in the car tomorrow, honey. 你可以明天在车里再画 亲爱的
[00:39] -On the way to Disney World! -Yeah! -在去迪士尼世界的路上 -对
[00:42] -Okay! -Disney World! -好的 -迪士尼世界
[00:47] You do realise I am the only adult in this house? 你发现我是家里唯一一个成年人了吗
[00:50] Well, isn’t that what you love about me? 这不就是你爱我的原因吗
[00:52] Every once in a while I would like a tiny bit of help, Mr Crawford. 我偶尔也希望你能提供一点点帮助 克劳福德先生
[00:56] -You got it, Mrs Crawford. -Thank you. -没问题 克劳福德夫人 -谢谢
[01:00] Ben! -本 -本
[01:01] -Ben! Ben! -Ben, where are you? -本 -本 你在哪
[01:05] Where are you, Ben? Benny, where are you? -你在哪 本 -本尼 你在哪
[01:11] -Where are you? -Ben! -你在哪 -本
[01:16] He’s not coming, Dad! 它不出来 爸爸
[01:29] Good boy, Ben. 真乖 本
[01:45] Hey, Sam… 山姆
[01:48] Just let him sleep with us. It’s okay. 让他跟我们一起睡吧 没关系
[01:54] -Dad? -Yeah? -爸爸 -怎么了
[01:56] -I love you. -I love you, too, kiddo. -我爱你 -我也爱你 孩子
[02:10] This is WDCW 88.8 on your dial. Good morning, folks. 这里是WCW88.8频道 大家早上好
[02:14] It is time to get up, get out, and enjoy this day. 是时候起床出门 享受这一天了
[02:17] The forecast for you, it’s going to be mostly sunny, 天气预报显示 今天大部分地区都是晴天
[02:19] brisk easterly winds today. 有刺骨的东风
[02:21] You can expect a high of near 75. 最高气温约为24摄氏度
[02:23] Clear tonight, with a low near 61. 今晚天气晴朗 最低气温约为16摄氏度
[02:26] -Checking out tomorrow’s forecast… -Chris. -明日天气预报 -克里斯
[02:27] …more sunshine and slightly warmer temperatures… 阳光更充足 气温稍暖
[02:31] Sam? 山姆?
[02:42] 联邦调查局 行为分析小组总部 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:43] Dr Thomas Fuller wrote, “With foxes, we must play the fox.” 托马斯・富勒博士曾写道 “在狐狸面前 我们也必须要扮演狐狸”
[02:58] Crawford family. Butchered in their home. 克劳福德一家在家中被屠杀
[03:01] Murder-suicides? 谋杀性自杀?
[03:03] That’s what we have to find out. 这正是我们要查清楚的事
[03:42] -He’s so gorgeous. -Thank you. -他太可爱了 -谢谢你
[03:44] If you find baldness and wrinkles attractive. 如果你喜欢秃头和皱纹的话
[03:47] Look at his little widdy biddy nose. Don’t you want one of these? 看他可爱的小鼻子 你难道不想要个孩子吗
[03:52] I’ll stick to practising. 我还是继续练习吧
[03:56] Congratulations. 恭喜
[03:58] -Thanks. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[03:59] She’s amazing. I’m a little terrified. 她太厉害了 我就有点恐慌
[04:03] -Well, we should get going. -Okay. -我们该走了 -好的
[04:05] A pleasure seeing you, Mrs Hotchner. 很高兴见到你 霍奇纳夫人
[04:07] -Bye bye. -Bye. -再见 -再见
[04:09] -Bye, sweetie. -Bye. -再见 亲爱的 -再见
[04:13] -Bad? -The worst. -情况不妙吗 -糟透了
[04:16] Crawford family. Murdered three days ago. 克劳福德一家 三天前被杀
[04:19] I saw it on the news. 我在新闻上看到了
[04:21] They were found in the basement of their house. 他们在地下室里被发现
[04:23] Bags packed for a vacation they never took. 打包好了去度假的行李 却没机会去了
[04:25] Reporter said it was a murder-suicide? 记者说这是谋杀性自杀
[04:27] The father stabbed them all and then shot himself? 父亲捅死了所有人 然后举枪自尽
[04:29] That’s the conclusion Maryland State Police came to. 这是马里兰州警方得出的结论
[04:31] The gun was found next to the father, 枪是在父亲旁边找到的
[04:32] he had gunpowder residue on his right hand. 他的右手有火药残留
[04:34] And now you must have some compelling reason 现在你必须给出令人信服的理由
[04:36] to think that Chris Crawford didn’t off his family? 证明克里斯・克劳福德 没有杀害他的家人
[04:38] Yeah. 是的
[04:39] Another murdered family, the Millers, found a month ago. 另一桩灭门惨案 米勒一家 一个月前被发现
[04:42] The mother, Reese Miller, her two children and her new husband. 死者是母亲里斯・米勒 她的两个孩子和新任丈夫
[04:46] Again, they were found in the basement, 他们也是在地下室里被发现的
[04:48] and like the Crawfords, their suitcases were packed for a vacation. 和克劳福德一家一样 他们也收拾好了行李 准备去度假
[04:51] Both cases, the bodies were discovered 两起案件中的尸体
[04:53] five days after their vacations were supposed to have started. 都是在原定开始度假的五天后 被发现的
[04:56] Yet the coroner determined that they had been dead only 24 hours. 但验尸官认为死亡时间只有24小时
[04:59] So, for four days both families remained in the house. 所以两家人都在房子里待了四天
[05:02] Location of the bodies in both cases, the basement. 两起案件中的尸体都位于地下室
[05:06] That indicates a level of organisation. 这说明凶手有一定的条理
[05:07] With a quick but disorganised application of overpowering force. 但又迅速且无条理地 实施了压倒性的暴力行为
[05:11] If these aren’t murder-suicides, someone’s doing a damn good job 如果不是谋杀性自杀 那这人的伪装
[05:13] -of making them look like it. -Possibly this man. Eric Miller. -也做得太好了 -可能是这个人 埃里克・米勒
[05:17] Biological father of the Miller children. 米勒家孩子们的生父
[05:19] Arlington PD issued a BOLO for Miller after the bodies were discovered. 阿灵顿警局在尸体被发现后 发布了对米勒的通缉令
[05:22] Ex-wife Reese Miller had a restraining order against him 前妻里斯・米勒对他申请了限制令
[05:25] for domestic violence. 原因是家庭暴力
[05:26] -When did she get remarried? -The week before they were killed. -她什么时候再婚的 -他们被杀一周前
[05:30] Violent husbands believe their wives and children are property. 暴力的丈夫认为妻子和孩子们是资产
[05:32] Reese Miller getting remarried possibly made him snap. 里斯・米勒再婚可能让他抓狂了
[05:35] Well, the Virginia cops finally located Eric Miller last night 弗吉尼亚州警方 昨晚终于找到了埃里克・米勒
[05:37] responding to a drunken disturbance at a motel, 当时他们正在处理 汽车旅馆里的一起酒后骚乱
[05:39] where Miller had been hiding out. 米勒一直躲在那里
[05:41] When they found him, they discovered blood on his black leather jacket. 警方找到他时 他的黑色皮夹克上有血迹
[05:45] It belonged to his children. 是他孩子的血
[05:46] Was any of his DNA found at the Crawford house? 有没有在克劳福德家发现他的DNA
[05:49] -No. -Did he know the Crawfords? -没有 -他认识克劳福德一家吗
[05:51] If he does, he’s not saying. 他就算认识 也不会说的
[05:53] In fact, he hasn’t said a word since his arrest. 事实上 他被捕后一句话都没说
[05:56] The Arlington PD have asked us to interview him. 阿灵顿警局请求我们审讯他
[05:59] If anyone could apply overwhelming force, he’s your man. 就压倒性的暴力这一点来看 他完全符合
[06:02] I want you to find out. Talk to him. 你去查清楚 跟他谈谈
[06:04] You want me to talk to him? 你想让我跟他谈?
[06:07] Yeah, you’ve done interviews before with other agents running point. 对 你之前和其他探员一起做过审讯
[06:10] You can go solo. 你现在可以独自应对了
[06:14] Morgan, the Crawford house is a fresh crime scene. 莫根 克劳福德家是全新的犯罪现场
[06:18] Once the Crawfords were brought down to the basement, 克劳福德一家被带到地下室后
[06:21] they must have known their fate. 马上就知道自己的命运了
[06:31] ME said they were all killed down here. 法医说他们都是在这里被杀的
[06:35] Sam was found here, Emily over there. 山姆在这里被发现 艾米莉在那边
[06:39] So, I’m the UnSub. How did I do it? 如果我是不明嫌犯 我是怎么做的
[06:43] Well, he had to bring them down here first. 他得先把他们带下来
[06:45] -How? -Had a gun. -怎么做 -拿着枪
[06:47] Okay. Used a gun to force them down here, what next? 好 用枪强迫他们下来 然后呢
[06:50] -Stab them. -Who first? -捅他们 -先捅谁
[06:51] The strongest. The father. 最强壮的人 父亲
[06:54] He was found right there, and then the mother, that’s her right there. 他在那里被发现 然后是母亲 在这里
[06:58] Well, how’re you gonna keep the kids from running away? 那要怎么防止孩子们逃跑呢
[07:00] Restraints. Can’t aim a gun at them and stab the mother at the same time. 绑住 总不能用枪指着他们 同时还捅母亲一刀吧
[07:03] No restraints were found on the victims. 受害者身上没有发现绳索
[07:04] -Because I took them with me. -No ligature marks were found. -因为凶手带走了 -也没有发现捆绑痕迹
[07:11] Let’s go upstairs, see how they lived. 我们上楼 看看他们生活的地方
[07:15] Sam Crawford, white male, aged five, multiple stab wounds, 山姆・克劳福德 白人男孩 五岁 多处刺伤
[07:19] laceration to the left ventricle. No defensive wounds present. 左心室撕裂 没有防卫伤
[07:24] Allison Crawford, white female, 32, multiple stab wounds, 爱丽森・克劳福德 白人女性 32岁 多处刺伤
[07:29] COD, exsanguinations. 死因是失血过多
[07:32] Emily Crawford, white female, eight, multiple stab wounds, 艾米莉・克劳福德 白人女孩 八岁 多处刺伤
[07:36] COD, exsanguination. 死因是失血过多
[07:39] Christopher Crawford, white male, 36, 克里斯托弗・克劳福德 白人男性 36岁
[07:42] point-blank single nine-millimetre gunshot wound to the temporal lobe. 近距离被九毫米口径手枪射中颞叶
[07:49] Where’s his wedding ring? 他的婚戒呢
[07:50] It’s not listed in his personal effects. 他的私人物品里没有
[07:52] He obviously wore one, so where is it? 他显然戴了婚戒 可它在哪
[08:03] I’m Dr Spencer Reid from the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的斯潘塞・瑞德博士
[08:06] I’d like to ask you a few questions. You don’t mind? 我想问你几个问题 你不介意吧
[08:10] You got something you wanna ask me, boy, 你想问我问题吗 孩子
[08:13] you look me in the eye and you ask. 那你看着我的眼睛 问吧
[08:22] -Three days ago… -You’re not looking at me. -三天前… -你没在看我
[08:31] Three days ago, the Crawford family was murdered. 三天前 克劳福德一家被人谋杀
[08:34] Is that right? 是吗
[08:36] -Did you know them? -What’re you getting at? -你认识他们吗 -你想说什么
[08:43] They were killed in the exact same way that your family was killed. 他们和你的家人 是以同样的方式被杀的
[08:46] And? 然后呢
[08:48] I’ve been slapped around all night by every cop in Virginia. 弗吉尼亚州警局的每一位警察 揍了我整整一晚
[08:51] Now what makes you think a damned photo is gonna scare me? 你觉得一张破照片就会吓到我吗
[08:59] Is that what this is about? 就是为了这件事吗
[09:02] You think I’m crazy, man? 你觉得我疯了吗
[09:04] You think I suddenly snapped, and I slaughtered my own wife and kids? 你以为是我突然崩溃 杀了我自己的妻子和孩子吗
[09:08] You think I did this? Huh? Is that what you think? 你觉得是我干的 对吗 你是这么想的吗
[09:15] Mr Miller, sit down. Now. 马上坐下
[09:17] Who’s this? Your daddy? I’m done talking to you people. 他是谁 你爸爸吗 我不想再和你们这些人说话了
[09:23] You don’t have to talk. Just listen. 你不用说话 听着就好
[09:25] On the occasions you assaulted your wife, 在家暴你妻子时
[09:27] you were intoxicated. Once the effects of alcohol wore off, 你是喝醉了 等到酒精的影响消失后
[09:30] you were overcome by feelings of remorse. 你就充满了悔恨之情
[09:32] I’m gonna tell you this just one time, you shut your mouth! 我只说一次 闭上你的臭嘴
[09:35] Genetic factors contribute to alcohol-stress interactions. 遗传因素会导致酒精和焦虑相互作用
[09:38] Your mother was an alcoholic and she was often too drunk 你母亲是个酒鬼 她经常喝得烂醉
[09:41] to stop the beatings that your father gave you. 没有阻止你父亲殴打你
[09:43] -I think we should stop this. -He’s not finished. -我们应该让他别说了 -他还没说完
[09:45] Aged six, you were orphaned to a family where the abuse continued, 六岁时 你成了孤儿 被送去了一个继续虐待你的家庭
[09:48] only this time it was sexual. 只是这次变成了性虐待
[09:52] You shut your mouth, or I’m gonna rip your face off. 闭上你的嘴 否则我撕烂你的脸
[09:54] The abuse continued well into puberty. But my one concern is, Eric, 这种虐待一直持续到青春期 但我唯一担心的是 埃里克
[09:59] did you or did you not continue the cycle with your own children? 你有没有继续这种循环 虐待自己的孩子
[10:10] I never laid a hand on my children. You hear me? 我从来没有碰过我的孩子 你听到了吗
[10:18] I hear you. 我听到了
[10:20] I found them like that. 我发现他们时 他们已经那样了
[10:24] Dead. Bloodied. 已经死了 血迹斑斑
[10:27] My babies. My sweet babies. 我的宝贝们 我亲爱的宝贝们
[10:33] I was crazy out of my mind, I didn’t know what to do, 我都要疯了 我不知道该怎么办
[10:37] and I knew the cops were gonna blame me, and they have. 我知道警察会怪在我头上 确实如此
[10:41] So you ran? 所以你才跑吗
[10:46] -So what have I got now? -You have your innocence. -那我现在会怎么样 -你是清白的
[10:51] For the sake of your children, 为了你的孩子们
[10:53] I believe that they, at the very least, deserve the truth. 我认为至少应该为了他们去查明真相
[11:01] I can’t get the image of my dead children out of my mind. 我死去的孩子们的那个场景 在我脑海里挥之不去
[11:07] Ty, my little boy, he was clutching a piece of paper. 泰 我的小儿子 他抓着一张纸
[11:13] I think it was a drawing, maybe a painting. 好像是一幅画 也许是油画
[11:16] Please. I’d love to know what he painted, Dr Reid. 求你了 我很想知道他画了什么 瑞德博士
[11:29] Interesting interrogation technique. What’d you hope to accomplish? 很有趣的审讯技巧 你希望达到什么目的
[11:33] Miller was closed off, defensive, hostile. I needed a way in. 米勒不说话 充满防御和敌意 我需要一个让他开口的方法
[11:36] He suffered a breakdown but I don’t think he killed his family, 他精神崩溃了 但我认为他没有杀他的家人
[11:38] -and I know he still loved his wife. -Why do you say that? -我知道他仍然爱着他的妻子 -你为什么这么说
[11:40] Even though they were divorced, he still wore the wedding ring. 尽管他们离婚了 他还戴着婚戒
[11:45] The yard is overgrown, 院子里杂草丛生
[11:48] and like the roof, Chris Crawford’s car is in need of maintenance. 和屋顶一样 克里斯・克劳福德的车也需要保养了
[11:52] Yet Allison Crawford’s SUV is in pristine condition. 但是爱丽森・克劳福德的越野车 一尘不染
[11:57] Says here that Allison dropped the kids at school. 这里写着爱丽森开车送孩子们去学校
[12:00] They were educated privately, maybe the car was just an attempt 他们上私立学校 也许那辆车只是用来
[12:02] -to show the other parents wealth. -Like this house. -向其他孩子的父母炫耀 -就像这房子一样
[12:06] Designer magazines conspicuously placed. 设计师杂志 摆放得很显眼
[12:08] Expensive modern furniture. Plasma TV. 昂贵的现代家具 等离子电视
[12:13] Behind the curtains, water damage. 窗帘后面有水渍
[12:15] Allison spent money on the things her friends could see, 爱丽森在朋友们能看到的东西上 花了大价钱
[12:17] and neglected those they couldn’t. 却忽视了不该忽视的问题
[12:20] The Crawfords lived beyond their means. 克劳福德一家的生活入不敷出
[12:23] So where’d the extra cash come from? 那么额外的收入是从哪来的呢
[12:25] Get Garcia to check their financial status. 让加西亚去查一下他们的财务状况
[12:35] Emily. 艾米莉
[12:41] This painting is of this house. 这幅画画的是这所房子
[12:44] Strangely, for a child, it has no colour. It has lines, dimensions, but no colour. 奇怪的是 这是孩子画的 却没有颜色 有线条 维度 但没有颜色
[12:54] -No dog collar was found, right? -Maybe the dog didn’t have one. -没有发现狗的项圈 对吧 -也许他们家的狗没有项圈
[12:59] He’d have to have one. Come here. 它必须得有 过来
[13:02] See that? 看到了吗
[13:05] This dog door opens automatically via a chip in the dog’s collar. 这个狗门 通过狗项圈上的芯片自动打开
[13:09] If anything attempted to get in without one, 如果没戴项圈企图进门
[13:14] the alarm would have been activated. 就会触发警报
[13:20] When the cops got here, the house was locked tight and the alarm was hot. 警察来的时候 房门锁得很紧 警报大作
[13:22] So, the night the Crawfords were murdered, 所以克劳福德一家被谋杀的那晚
[13:24] the only way in or out was with a dog collar. 进出的唯一途径就是拿着狗项圈
[13:26] Gideon, whoever killed this family had to be a big guy. 吉迪恩 凶手一定是个大个子
[13:29] Chris Crawford was a black belt in judo. 克里斯・克劳福德是柔道黑带
[13:32] So are you. 你也是
[13:35] But I’ve got a gun to your back. Maybe you could take it from me. 但我用枪指着你的背 也许你可以把枪夺走
[13:39] But your children are in the same room. And if you fail, they die. 但你的孩子们也在同一个房间里 如果你失败了 他们就会死
[13:43] Does it matter how big I am now? 我是不是大个子还重要吗
[13:56] Bound or not, Allison Crawford would’ve put up one hell of a fight. 无论是否被绑住 爱丽森・克劳福德都会激烈反抗
[14:01] Emily and Sam would have been sobbing. 艾米莉和山姆也会哭
[14:03] Crawford didn’t kill his family. 克劳福德没有杀他的家人
[14:05] And there’s no evidence Miller was ever in the house or even knew them. 也没有证据表明米勒来过这里 更不用说认识他们
[14:07] Help me! Help! Please! Help me! 救救我 救命啊 拜托 救救我!
[14:10] -No! No! -No! No! -不! -不!
[14:12] -Please! Please! No! -My God, no! -求你了 不! -天啊 不!
[14:14] No! -不! -不!
[14:19] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:25] Why didn’t anyone hear them scream? 为什么没人听到他们尖叫
[14:40] I believe the UnSub had control over this family. 我认为不明嫌犯控制了全家人
[14:44] He may have separated each family member. 他可能分开了每个家庭成员
[14:48] He tells the mother, “If you scream, I’ll kill your children.” 他告诉母亲 “如果你敢叫 我就杀了你的孩子”
[14:52] He tells the children, “If you cry, I’ll kill Mommy.” 他告诉孩子们 “如果你们哭 我就杀了你们妈妈”
[14:55] The suspect found a way of restraining them without leaving marks. 嫌犯找到了一种方法 不留痕迹地绑住了他们
[15:02] Based on lividity, the ME estimates that the father was the last to die. 根据尸斑 法医估计父亲是最后一个死的
[15:09] Which means he witnessed the whole event. 也就是说他目击了全程
[15:11] If he did spend time with both families, he must have known 如果嫌犯真的和两个家庭待了几天
[15:13] he had the time to spend with them. 他一定得确定有时间和他们在一起
[15:15] Because he knew they were going on vacation. 因为他知道他们要去度假
[15:17] Look at travel agents, relatives, 关注一下旅行社 亲属
[15:19] work colleagues, contract workers, children’s tutors. 同事 合同工 孩子们的家教
[15:23] Gideon, we’ve been looking into the Crawford financials. 吉迪恩 我们一直在查克劳福德家的财务状况
[15:26] Allison Crawford spent way more money than Chris could afford. 爱丽森・克劳福德花的钱 远比克里斯赚的多
[15:28] -They were in major debt. -And Chris Crawford -他们负债累累 -克里斯・克劳福德
[15:30] wrote a number of cheques for a series of visits to a therapist. 还签过几张支票 是去做咨询疗程的
[15:33] She had two cell phone accounts. 她有两个手机账户
[15:35] One of them billed to a separate address 其中一个的账单地址
[15:36] in Southeast Washington, D.C. 在华盛顿特区东南部
[15:39] Did you get that? 你们听到了吗
[15:42] -Federal agent! -FBI! -联邦探员 -联邦调查局
[15:44] -Federal agent! -Clear! -联邦调查局 -安全
[15:51] It’s the cleanest thing in here. 这是这里最干净的东西
[15:57] Clear. 安全
[16:03] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:06] It’s a child’s painting. It’s a colonial house. 这是孩子的画 是殖民时期的房子
[16:09] Mom, Dad, two children out front holding hands. 妈妈 爸爸 两个孩子在前面手牵着手
[16:11] And a big dog. 还有一只大狗
[16:13] I think this is the Crawford house, it’s signed by Emily. 这应该是克劳福德家的房子 画上签的是艾米莉的名字
[16:15] Strange. 奇怪
[16:16] Eric Miller said he found his son clutching a painting. 埃里克・米勒说 他儿子死前手里抓着一幅画
[16:19] -He wanted to know what was on it. -What was on it? -他想知道上面有什么 -有什么
[16:22] His son’s blood. 他儿子的血
[16:34] Whoa, whoa. Hotch! Hotch! 霍奇
[16:39] Hey, whoa, whoa, easy… 放松
[16:45] Freeze! 不许动
[17:01] -Why am I here? -I think you know why. -为什么带我到这里 -你知道为什么
[17:04] That’s mine. 那是我的
[17:06] The colours indicate a self-confidence with an outgoing personality. 颜色表示自信 性格外向
[17:10] It shows an above-average intelligence. 这幅画反映出了高于平均水平的智力
[17:12] The child that painted this was left-handed. 画这个的孩子是左撇子
[17:17] Emily Crawford was left-handed. 艾米莉・克劳福德是左撇子
[17:20] Frank, you’re not. 弗兰克 你不是
[17:25] How’d you get the painting, Frank? 你是怎么弄到这幅画的 弗兰克
[17:29] Did you forget to take your meds today, Frank? 你是不是今天忘了吃药了 弗兰克
[17:32] For a severe manic-depressive, that’s not good. 对于严重躁郁症来说 这样可不好
[17:34] -They make me feel wrong. -Wrong enough to kill the Crawfords? -是他们让我觉得自己有病 -病重到杀了克劳福德一家?
[17:40] Frank? 弗兰克
[17:42] -I did a bad thing. -What did you do? -我做了件坏事 -你做了什么
[17:45] I shouldn’t have gone to the house. Allison told me not to. 我不该去他们家的 爱丽森叫我不要去
[17:49] I would never, never hurt Allie. 我永远都不会伤害爱丽
[17:54] -She’s the only family I’ve got. -Family? -她是我唯一的家人了 -家人?
[17:58] She’s my sister. 她是我姐姐
[18:05] She’s dead. 她死了
[18:08] She’s dead. 她死了
[18:11] He killed them. Chris did. I know he did it. 他杀了他们 克里斯杀了他们 我知道是他干的
[18:16] What bad thing did you do? 你做了什么坏事
[18:21] The rule was, 规矩是
[18:23] I was never supposed to go to the house. 我永远都不能去他们家
[18:26] That was the only rule. 这是唯一的规矩
[18:28] Allison said if Chris saw me he would never let me see her again. 爱丽森说如果克里斯看到我 他就再也不让我见她了
[18:34] He was gonna lock me up in the loony bin. 他会把我关在疯人院里
[18:37] -He never liked me. -You went to the house. -他一直都不喜欢我 -你去了他们家
[18:42] She said she couldn’t visit me any more. 她说她不能再来看我了
[18:46] I just wanted to see her. Seeing Allison made everything better. 我只是想见见她 看看爱丽森的一切都好不好
[18:53] But they cut my phone off that day. 但那天他们挂了我的电话
[18:56] The day I went to see them, they cut my phone off! 我去看他们的那天 他们挂了我的电话
[18:59] I never would’ve gone to the house if they hadn’t cut off the phone! 如果他们没有挂我的电话 我绝对不会去他们家的
[19:02] There’s no way this guy could’ve gotten into the house without a key. 这家伙做不到不用钥匙就进屋
[19:06] Knowing how Chris Crawford felt about his brother-in-law, 从克里斯・克劳福德 对他的小舅子这个态度来看
[19:09] -do you see him having one? -No. -你觉得他会有钥匙吗 -不会
[19:10] Frank, you went to the house. What did you do? 弗兰克 你去了他们家 你做了什么
[19:12] It was dark and cold. 那天又黑又冷
[19:17] I went around to the side, to look through the window. 我绕到旁边 从窗户往里看
[19:22] My breath steamed up the glass and I wiped it clean. 我的呼吸让玻璃起了蒸汽 我擦干净
[19:28] And I could see them sitting down for dinner. 看到他们在坐下来吃晚餐
[19:33] I saw Emily and Sam. 我看到了艾米莉和山姆
[19:37] And Sam was crying. I guess he was in trouble. 山姆哭了 他应该是闯祸了
[19:42] -Did you see Allison? -Yes. -你看到爱丽森了吗 -看到了
[19:46] She was saying grace over the table 她在桌前祷告
[19:50] and then she looked up and saw me 然后她抬头 看到了我
[19:55] and she mouthed something at me. 她对我做了个口型
[19:57] I think it was, “Get the hell out.” So I left. 我猜应该是说“快滚”所以我走了
[20:02] -Did Chris see you? -No, he wasn’t there, -克里斯看到你了吗 -没有 他不在
[20:05] but a friend was at the head of the table. 但有一位朋友坐在桌子另一端
[20:09] -You said, “a friend”? -I saw someone. -你说“朋友”? -我看见了一个人
[20:11] What did this person look like? 这个人长什么样
[20:13] I didn’t see their face, but tiny, really tiny. 我没有看清他们的脸 但是个头很小 真得很小
[20:18] -White or black, Frank? -I don’t know, but… -白人还是黑人 弗兰克? -我不知道 但是…
[20:21] -What? -The hair, it was red. -怎么 -头发是红色的
[20:26] If Frank saw them that day, it wasn’t Chris Crawford at the table. 如果弗兰克那天看到的桌旁的人 不是克里斯・克劳福德
[20:29] Maybe it was the suspect. 也许就是嫌犯
[20:31] And she wasn’t saying, “Go away.” She was saying, “Help me.” 她说的也不是“快滚” 而是“救救我”
[20:40] -It wasn’t a friend. -Frank. -那不是朋友 -弗兰克
[20:44] It wasn’t a friend at all. 根本不是朋友
[20:46] It was him. 就是他
[20:49] He’s the one who killed them. 是他杀了他们
[20:54] Frank. 弗兰克
[20:58] -Frank… -No! No! No! -弗兰克 -不
[20:59] -No! No! No! -Frank, stop. 不
[21:01] -Frank, Frank. -Let go! -弗兰克 -放手
[21:04] No, No! 不
[21:06] No! 不
[21:07] -Frank! -No! -弗兰克 -不
[21:09] -Frank, calm down! -No! 弗兰克 冷静点
[21:11] -Frank! Come on! -No, no! -弗兰克 拜托 -不
[21:14] Both families had a dog and both houses had a dog door. 两家都养了一只狗 两栋房子都有一扇狗门
[21:21] Fielding said that the person he saw was small. 菲尔丁说他看到的那个人身形很小
[21:23] Yeah, well, in order to get through that door, you’d have to be 5’4″, tops, 但要能穿过那扇门 身高最多不会超过1米62
[21:26] and real thin. 而且得很瘦
[21:27] When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, “当排除了所有的不可能之后”
[21:30] however improbable, must be the truth. “剩下的无论多么不可能 都一定是事实”
[21:33] Sherlock Holmes was a fictional character. 夏洛克・福尔摩斯是一个虚构角色
[21:35] Whoever did this isn’t. 凶手可不是
[21:36] We can be pretty sure he’s probably found himself another family by now. 我们可以非常肯定 他现在可能又找到了一个家庭
[21:59] -Let’s just watch him sleep. -No. -我们就看着他睡觉吧 -不
[22:02] We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow. 我们明天还有漫长的一天呢
[22:04] -Can I kiss him? -Both of you, out. -我能亲亲他吗 -你们两个都出去
[22:52] Okay. No, I understand. Yeah. I’d figured as much, thank you. 好吧 没事 我明白 我也这么想的 谢谢
[22:56] He’s been looking at those pictures all morning. 他整个上午一直在看那些画
[22:58] Well, I sure hope he sees a connection, 我希望他能看出其中的联系
[23:00] because I’ve checked doctors, lawyers, travel agents, tutors, contract workers… 因为我查过了医生 律师 旅行社 家教和合同工
[23:04] -I got nothing. -Why target those families? -一无所获 -为什么针对这些家庭
[23:06] Well, to know that, we have to know how. 要想知道这一点 我们必须先知道嫌犯的做法
[23:08] All right, we know organised killers are often skilled workers 我们知道有条理的凶手 往往是技术工作者
[23:11] with above-average intelligence. 智力高于平均水平
[23:12] A high birth status, 出生地位很高
[23:15] and in most cases, male. 大多数情况下是男性
[23:20] In the workplace, he’s socially confident. 在工作场所 他在社交上很自信
[23:22] And with women, sexually competent. 和女性在一起时 性能力很强
[23:27] Every offence is pre-planned. 每一次犯罪都是预先计划好的
[23:31] Targeting the victim is almost as pleasurable as the actual kill. 挑选受害者 简直就和实际的杀戮一样快乐
[23:35] These guys, they’re meticulous. It’s a compulsion. 这些人一丝不苟 这是一种强迫症
[23:39] Everything has to have its proper place. 一切都要按照计划来
[23:41] They do exhaustive amounts of research on their victims. 他们对受害者做了详尽的研究
[23:44] They watch their every move. Every last detail is observed. 他们监视对方的一举一动 每个细节都认真观察
[23:48] Everything has to be written ever so neatly in a book or possibly a journal. 一切都必须整洁地记在本子或日记里
[23:53] Like when the kids are coming home from school, 比如孩子们从学校回家的时间
[23:55] when Daddy will be home. 爸爸回家的时间
[23:58] Playtime, suppertime, bath time, bedtime. 游戏时间 晚餐时间 洗澡时间 睡觉时间
[24:02] Plan the work, work the plan. 先计划 再实施
[24:04] This is the way that he maintains control. 他就是这样获取了控制权
[24:07] It’s also how he personalises his target. 也是他个性化针对目标的方式
[24:09] So, nothing’s left to chance, and absolutely nothing 所以不会冒险 而且绝对不会
[24:25] is left out of place. Ever. 弄出差错 绝对不行
[24:31] So, he plans the work. 所以他会做好计划
[24:35] And when he’s good and ready, he works that plan. 当他准备好了 就实施计划
[24:40] He takes great pride in his job 他对自己的工作感到非常骄傲
[24:46] I think the workplace has to be the connection. 我觉得他们的职场一定有联系
[24:52] Both are by Emily. Painted months apart. 这两张都是艾米莉画的 相隔几个月
[24:55] This one is full of colour and life. 这张充满了色彩和生机
[24:59] The one I found at Emily’s house has lines, dimensions, no colour. 我在艾米莉家找到的这张 有线条 维度 没有颜色
[25:04] I believe Emily was coerced to paint this. 我相信艾米莉是被胁迫画的这张
[25:08] It’s a point of view. It is his point of view. 这是一种视角 是他的视角
[25:12] This is where the killer stood and just watched the family. 这就是凶手站着监视他们家的地方
[25:23] Each of the dead husbands was missing his wedding ring. 死去的丈夫的婚戒都不见了
[25:25] This is the UnSub’s trophy. 这是不明嫌犯的战利品
[25:27] He targets a family because he lost his own, 他的目标是家庭 因为他失去了自己的家庭
[25:30] and for a few days he gets to play Daddy. 在这几天里 他可以扮演爸爸
[25:31] And he can do whatever he wants because no one’s gonna come looking 他可以为所欲为 因为没人会来
[25:34] because they’re supposed to be on vacation. 因为他们本该去度假了
[25:35] Let’s get forensics to check the inside of Chris Crawford’s clothing. 让物证部门检查一下 克里斯・克劳福德衣服的里面
[25:38] The suspect may’ve worn the father’s clothes, too. 嫌犯可能也穿了父亲的衣服
[25:41] -Complete the fantasy. -So why kill them? -完成他的幻想 -那为什么要杀他们
[25:44] Because the fantasy can’t last. 因为幻想无法持久
[25:46] Do we know anything that actually helps us identify this bastard? 我们知道这个混蛋的任何特征吗
[25:50] Wait a minute. 等一下
[25:52] Chris Crawford worked for the IRS, 克里斯・克劳福德在国税局工作
[25:54] and Reese Miller was a secretary at the GAO. 里斯・米勒在审计署当秘书
[26:00] That makes them both government employees. 所以他们都是公务员
[26:01] Let’s check out Chris Crawford and Reese Miller. 我们查一下 克里斯・克劳福德和里斯・米勒
[26:06] He had his share of problems at home. Who doesn’t? 他自己家里有问题 谁家没有呢
[26:09] But he didn’t fix them by killing his family. 但他没有通过杀死家人来解决问题
[26:11] Were you aware he was in therapy? 你知道他在接受治疗吗
[26:13] -He mentioned marriage counselling. -He say who? -他提到过婚姻咨询 -他说过向谁咨询吗
[26:16] Nope, and I didn’t ask. I don’t like to pry. 没有 我也没有问 我不喜欢打听
[26:19] Well, that’s surprising, coming from an IRS agent. 真令人惊讶 你可是国税局的探员啊
[26:24] You mind if we go through Chris’ belongings, 你介意我们看一下克里斯的遗物吗
[26:26] see if he had any connection to Miller? 看看他和米勒有没有关系
[26:29] You’re welcome to look through anything you like. 你想翻看什么都行
[26:35] Family therapists. 家庭治疗师
[26:37] They often use children’s paintings to assess a family unit. 他们经常用儿童的画来评估一个家庭
[26:43] We’re all still in shock. 我们都还处于震惊中
[26:45] Reese was a quiet woman. She kept pretty much to herself, 里斯是一个安静的女人 她非常沉默寡言
[26:48] bell to bell, brought in her own lunch… 认真工作 自带午餐
[26:50] -Mrs Raleigh… -And she had two kids, -罗利夫人 -她有两个孩子
[26:51] but then you knew that. 但后来的事你们都知道了
[26:53] It’s just so terrible. 太可怕了
[26:54] -I still can’t believe it. -Excuse me. -我还是不敢相信 -不好意思
[26:55] And she was covering for one of my women who is on maternity leave. 她还帮一位在休产假的女同事顶班
[26:58] She was always tired, you know. But then, any woman married 她总是很累 但和埃里克・米勒结婚的女人
[27:01] -to Eric Miller would be. -Thanks. -都难逃此下场 -谢谢
[27:02] -He was a mean drunk. -Mrs Raleigh? -他是个刻薄的酒鬼 -罗利夫人
[27:04] He hit her, you know. She tried to cover it up. 他动手打她 她试图掩盖
[27:06] But concealer can only do so much magic. 但遮瑕膏能遮住多少呢
[27:09] -I should know. -Mrs Raleigh… -我应该知道的 -罗利夫人
[27:11] I’m sorry, I’m talking too much. 对不起 我说太多了
[27:13] Do you know if Mrs Miller was seeing a marriage counsellor? 你知不知道米勒夫人在做婚姻咨询
[27:16] -Reese kept pretty much to herself. -You’re not betraying any confidence. -里斯很少透露自己的事 -你并没有违反保密规定
[27:19] We need to know everything about her life. 我们需要知道关于她生活的一切
[27:26] Every Thursday I covered for her 每周四我都会给她顶班
[27:27] so she could take off early to see a therapist. 这样她就可以早点下班去看治疗师了
[27:30] Thought it worked. 她以为有用
[27:32] She kicked the bastard out and got remarried. 她把那个混蛋赶出去 然后再婚了
[27:36] Look what that got her. 看看她得到了什么下场
[27:40] We’ve got to stop meeting like this, Reid. People will talk. 我们不能再这样见面了 瑞德 人们会说闲话的
[27:43] -But then, talk is cheap. -Not when you’re talking to a therapist. -但光说是没用的 -和治疗师说话的时候就不是了
[27:46] The Crawfords made 12 weekly payments 克劳福德夫妇付了12周的咨询费
[27:47] to the Applewood Family Medical Centre. What about the Millers? 给阿普尔伍德家庭医疗中心 米勒夫妇呢
[27:52] No, nothing here. 没有 什么都没有
[27:54] How about pharmaceuticals? No one gets therapy these days 药物呢 现在不服用一定剂量的药物
[27:56] -without a healthy dose of medication. -What’re you implying, Reid? -没人能得到治疗 -你在暗示什么 瑞德
[27:59] That everyone is medicated. 每个人都在吃药
[28:01] -Did you just make a joke? -No. -你刚才是在开玩笑吗 -不是
[28:04] -Statistics. They show that… -Reid, next time, just say “yes”, okay? -统计数据显示… -瑞德 下次回答“是”就行了 好吗
[28:07] Now, medication normally requires a reimbursement from the HMO 药物治疗通常需找健康维护组织报销
[28:11] and since she works for the government like you and I, 既然她像你我一样为政府工作
[28:13] we share the same health care provider. 我们的医保供应商是一样的
[28:15] Are you hacking into the government’s HMO database? 你在入侵政府的 健康维护组织数据库吗
[28:19] -Is that legal? -Of course not. -这合法吗 -当然不合法
[28:21] We’ll both go to prison and you’ll be someone’s bitch. 我们都会进监狱的 你会成为别人的喽��
[28:24] -Really? -Oh, right there. -真的吗 -就在这
[28:26] Good call, Reid. Mrs Reese Miller, Diazepam. 好思路 瑞德 里斯・米勒夫人 安定
[28:30] Who prescribed the meds? 谁开的药
[28:31] Dr R. Howard at the Applewood Family Centre. 阿普尔伍德家庭医疗中心的 R・霍华德医生
[28:34] Let’s find out what he looks like. Here we go. 我们看看他长什么样 来吧
[28:40] Dr Howard isn’t a “he”. 霍华德医生不是男的
[29:18] Excellent, Lacy. Really wonderful. 好极了 蕾西 真得很棒
[29:21] There’s so much colour. It’s very lovely indeed. 颜色很多 确实很可爱
[29:25] Dr Rachel Howard, 瑞秋・霍华德医生
[29:27] I’m Special Agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的特别探员 亚伦・霍奇纳
[29:29] Come on, Lacy, come on. Go with Mommy. 来 蕾西 来 跟妈妈去吧
[29:37] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[29:38] I’m Agent Jason Gideon, Behavioral Analysis. 我是行为分析小组的 杰森・吉迪恩探员
[29:41] We both deal with the dysfunctional. 我们都应对的是机能障碍问题
[29:43] Happily, in my line, the end results aren’t quite as unpleasant as yours. 还好 我这行的最终结果 不像你那行那样令人不快
[29:47] -Unless you’re the Crawford family. -Or the Millers. You knew them both. -除了克劳福德家 -以及米勒家 你认识他们两家
[29:50] -Yes, I knew them. -Ma’am, -是的 我认识他们 -女士
[29:54] I think you should take a seat. 我想你应该先坐下
[29:58] Why? 为什么
[30:00] We’re going to have to check your alibi. 我们必须核实你的不在场证明
[30:01] Dig all you want. I have four teenagers. 随你去问 我有四个十几岁的孩子
[30:04] If I had any time to myself, it wouldn’t be spent killing my clients. 如果我有时间独处 才不会用来杀我的客户
[30:08] -You worked with both families? -I assessed their cases. -你为这两家都做治疗吗 -我负责评估他们的问题
[30:11] This office deals with hundreds of families. 这个办公室接待了数百个家庭
[30:13] Military, cops, lawyers, congressmen, feds. 军人 警察 律师 国会议员 联邦探员
[30:15] I only met the Crawfords and Reese Miller once. 我只见过克劳福德一家 和里斯・米勒一次
[30:18] But you prescribed medication for them? 但你为他们开了药
[30:20] I’m the only medical doctor here. 我是这里唯一的医生
[30:22] Who did you hand the cases over to? 你把他们的病例交给了谁
[30:24] I’ll have to check my files. 我得查查我的文件
[30:29] You don’t use a computer? 你不用电脑吗
[30:30] Not all of us have embraced the technical revolution. 不是我们所有人都接受技术变革
[30:33] I keep everything filed, it makes me feel more in control. 我把一切都归档了 让我感觉更有控制权
[30:35] And please, do not read into that. 也请不要过度解读这一点
[30:41] The Crawfords. Karl Arnold dealt with their case. 克劳福德一家 卡尔・阿诺德负责他们的病例
[30:45] -What about the Millers? -We’d like to see him now. -米勒一家呢 -我们现在想见他一面
[30:47] We can’t. He works a four-forty. Four ten-hour days. 不行 他是四天四十小时工作制 工作四天 每天十小时
[30:49] He’s off today, but he’ll be in first thing tomorrow. 他今天休息 但他明天一大早就会来
[30:51] Do you have his home address? 你有他家的地址吗
[30:55] I’ll get a team out to his house. 我会派一队人去他家
[30:57] In the meantime, I’d like to see his office. 与此同时 我想看看他的办公室
[31:01] The suspect’s cell is going straight to voice mail. 嫌犯的手机直接转到了语音信箱
[31:03] Karl’s a good man. 卡尔是个好人
[31:05] That’s what everybody says until they find a body in the basement. 每个人都会这么说 直到在地下室发现尸体
[31:09] -It’s locked. -I’ll get security. -锁上了 -我去找保安
[31:11] No, we don’t have time for that. 不 我们没时间等
[31:20] -Someone will have to pay for that. -Karl Arnold will. -得有人赔偿我 -卡尔・阿诺德会的
[31:26] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[31:32] Where is he now? 他现在在哪
[31:35] -I can’t believe Karl… -Where is he? -我不敢相信卡尔… -他在哪
[31:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:39] If he’s not at home maybe he’s gone to see his family. 他如果不在家 也许是去见家人了
[31:42] He’s married? 他结婚了?
[31:44] With two children. Karl Jr, and Sarah. 有两个孩子 小卡尔和萨拉
[31:46] How long ago did the marriage collapse? 他婚姻破裂是多久以前的事
[31:50] About five years ago. It wasn’t a good time for Karl. 大约五年前 卡尔当时很不好受
[31:55] He took some time off work. 他请了一段时间的假
[31:57] He couldn’t concentrate, he started drinking. 他无法集中注意力 开始酗酒
[32:00] -Yeah. -I can’t believe… -是我 -我不敢相信…
[32:02] -Maybe you’ve got it wrong. -What do you got? -也许是你们搞错了 -有什么发现
[32:04] I would’ve seen… 我会看出…
[32:06] Oh, my God, I feel sick. 天啊 我觉得恶心
[32:08] Where does Karl’s family live? 卡尔的家人住在哪里
[32:11] She took the kids and moved to Idaho. 她带着孩子搬到了爱达荷州
[32:12] They just raided Karl’s home. 他们刚刚突袭了卡尔的家
[32:16] He’s not there. 他不在
[32:36] Cut it out, now. Both of you. 别闹了 你们两个都是
[32:39] Sarah, Karl Jr, go do your homework! 萨拉 小卡尔 去做作业
[32:43] Don’t do that! That’s not funny! 别这样 一点都不好笑
[32:45] Hello? 喂?
[32:46] What? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. What did you say? 什么 不好意思 我听不见 你说什么
[32:49] Fay Arnold, this is Federal Agent Aaron Hotchner. 费・阿诺德 我是联邦探员亚伦・霍奇纳
[32:51] I’d like to know where your ex-husband is. 我想知道你前夫在哪里
[32:53] As long as he’s nowhere near me, I don’t give a damn. 只要他不在我身边 我才不管呢
[32:55] We really need to find him. When was the last time you saw him? 我们真的需要找到他 你最后一次见到他是什么时候
[32:58] I haven’t seen him in over two years. 我已经两年多没见过他了
[33:01] He’s a scary guy. 他是个可怕的人
[33:03] But he did call me about an hour ago. 但他确实在一个小时前给我打过电话
[33:05] I wish he would just go to hell and stay there. 我希望他下地狱 别再回来
[33:07] What did he say? 他说了什么
[33:09] He just babbled on about how precious family is. 他胡扯了一通家庭是多么珍贵
[33:13] -Did he say where he was? -No, no. -他说他在哪里了吗 -没有
[33:15] He just wanted to talk to the kids. 他只是想和孩子们谈谈
[33:17] He said he’d just met a little girl that reminded him of my Sarah. 他说他刚遇到一个小女孩 让他想起了我家萨拉
[33:21] Did he seem upset? Anxious? Confused? 他听起来不高兴 焦虑 困惑吗
[33:24] He seemed like he always is. Angry, controlling, manic. 他还是一直以来的那样 愤怒 控制欲强 狂躁
[33:28] Do you have any idea where he might be? 你知道他可能在哪里吗
[33:30] No. 不知道
[33:31] But I did hear kids in the background, and then someone started to cry. 但我确实听到背景里有孩子 然后有人开始哭
[33:36] -That’s when he hung up. -Thank you. -他马上就挂断了电话 -谢谢
[33:42] Arnold just called her. She heard kids in the background. 阿诺德刚刚打过电话给她 她听到背景里有孩子
[33:45] He’s already in another family’s house. 他已经在另一户人家里了
[33:55] Hotch, there’s gotta be hundreds of families here. 霍奇 这里有数百个家庭
[33:56] Then we’ll send an agent to every last one of them if we have to. 如果有必要 我们会派探员去每一家
[33:59] Karl Arnold, he has a boy and a girl, just like the Millers and the Crawfords. 卡尔・阿诺德有一个男孩和一个女孩 就像米勒家和克劳福德家一样
[34:03] -Target family will be the same. -How could I have not seen it? -目标家庭也是相同的 -我怎么会没看出来呢
[34:05] Well, because he’s that good. 因为他很厉害
[34:06] If he wasn’t, we would’ve caught him sooner. 如果他不厉害 我们早就抓住他了
[34:08] Does he have a journal? 他有日记吗
[34:10] He writes everything down, takes it everywhere. 他把一切都写下来 走到哪都带着
[34:11] It’s likely he also collects trophies. 他很可能也收集战利品
[34:13] If they’re not in his house, they’re right here, hidden in this room. 如果不在他家 就藏在这个房间里
[34:15] -What does he mean by “trophies”? -From the families he killed. -他说的战利品是什么意思 -从他杀害的家庭中拿的
[34:18] If he doesn’t confess, we’ll need them as evidence. 如果他不认罪 我们需要这些作为证据
[34:20] Here’s one, the Harrises. One boy, one girl. 这里有一个 哈里斯一家 一个男孩 一个女孩
[34:22] -Can I see it? -I’ve got a few. -我能看看吗 -我也找到了几个
[34:23] -The Boyds and the Dunkens. -Wait. The Dunkens. -博伊德一家和邓肯一家 -等等 邓肯一家
[34:27] That’s not one of his cases, that’s mine. 那不是他的病例 那是我的
[34:29] They have a baby boy 他们有一个男婴
[34:31] and a slightly introverted eight-year-old named Jackie. 还有一个内向的八岁女儿 名叫杰姬
[34:34] Jackie. 杰姬
[34:38] -Jackie’s work? -He took it from my office. -这是杰姬的画吗 -他从我办公室拿走的
[34:41] -Were they planning a trip? -To the Adirondacks. -他们在计划旅行吗 -去阿迪朗达克山脉
[34:44] -Let’s go. Hotch, tear up the room. -Here, take this. -我们走 霍奇 彻底搜查这个房间 -给 拿着这个
[34:46] I’ll call you some backup. 我会给你们叫些后援
[34:55] We’ve got three adults, two children, sitting at the dining room table. 有三个大人 两个孩子坐在餐桌旁
[35:13] -FBI! FBI! -He’s got my baby! -联邦调查局 -他抓走了我的孩子
[35:15] -Ma’am, is he alone? -Yes, he is! -女士 他一个人吗 -是的
[35:17] -Where’s the basement? -Under the stairs! -地下室在哪里 -在楼梯下面
[35:20] Son of a bitch. 这个混蛋
[35:21] Get them out of here! Get them out of here! 带他们离开这里
[35:26] Gideon! Gideon! 吉迪恩
[35:46] Karl? 卡尔?
[35:49] Karl, it’s the FBI. 卡尔 我是联邦调查局的
[36:01] Karl… 卡尔…
[36:07] Why don’t you give me the baby? 你不如把孩子给我吧
[36:14] Karl. 卡尔
[36:19] Karl, I want you to look at me. 卡尔 看着我
[36:21] I’m gonna put my gun away. And I want you to hand me that baby. 我会把枪收起来 你把那个孩子给我
[36:44] Hand me the baby. 把孩子给我
[36:50] Knife! 刀
[36:58] You move, I will break your neck. 你动一下 我就扭断你的脖子
[37:05] Okay. 好了
[37:13] Hello. 你好
[37:16] -Hi. -Let’s go. -你好 -我们走
[37:22] -How are you? -Keep it moving. -你好吗 -继续走
[37:30] -Did he say anything? -No. -他说什么了吗 -没有
[37:33] Can we tie him forensically to the other crimes? 物证能证明他犯下了其他几个案子吗
[37:36] Negative on foreign DNA. He must’ve washed Crawford’s clothes. 外源DNA显示阴性 他一定洗了克劳福德的衣服
[37:39] Then we’ll need a confession. 那我们就需要他招供了
[37:41] -Can you get one? -Did you do what I asked? -你能做到吗 -你照我说的做了吗
[37:43] -Yeah. -Then, maybe. -是的 -那么也许吧
[37:48] Emily Crawford was a very talented and gifted girl. 艾米莉・克劳福德 是一个非常有天赋的天才女孩
[37:52] Her brother Sam, a bright, energetic child. 她哥哥山姆 是一个聪明且精力充沛的孩子
[37:57] You watched them from the yard for days, maybe even weeks. 你在院子里监视了他们几天 甚至几周
[38:01] You learned everything about them. You studied their every move 你了解了他们的一切 你研究了他们的一举一动
[38:05] and then you wrote it all down. 然后你全记下来了
[38:07] May I have a glass of water? 我可以要一杯水吗
[38:09] -Something wrong? -No, I’m just thirsty. -怎么了 -没有 我只是渴了
[38:14] Water, please. 请给他水
[38:17] Could you remove my shackles? I’m clearly no threat to you. 能解开我的手铐吗 我显然对你没有威胁
[38:20] They stay on. 不能
[38:26] You chose families that reminded you of the one you lost. 你选择的家庭 让你想起了你失去的家庭
[38:30] You stalked them, you bound them, 你跟踪他们 捆绑他们
[38:32] you terrorised them, and then you killed them. 恐吓他们 然后杀了他们
[38:34] One by one. 一个接一个
[38:37] We have your journals, Karl. 我们有你的日记 卡尔
[38:41] It’s my job, 这是我的工作
[38:44] to write everything down, to get to know them. 把一切都记下来 为了了解他们
[38:47] I can’t help them solve their problems without knowing background. 我不知道背景 就无法帮他们解决问题
[38:50] I make home visits. 我做家访
[38:53] Sometimes without their knowledge, because people lie. 有时在他们并不知道我去家访 因为他们会撒谎
[38:56] You, of all people, should know that. 你应该更清楚这一点
[39:06] Eric Miller was an awful husband and father. 埃里克・米勒 是一个糟糕的丈夫和父亲
[39:11] Allison Crawford haemorrhaged money her husband didn’t have. 爱丽森・克劳福德挥霍的钱 超出了她丈夫的收入
[39:14] That can strain any marriage. 这会让所有婚姻关系变得紧张
[39:22] On the surface, this looks like “any family, USA”. 从表面上看 这就是普通的美国家庭
[39:25] Two-parent household, two kids, a boy and a girl. 双亲家庭 两个孩子 一个男孩和一个女孩
[39:27] But if you look a little closer, 但如果再仔细看
[39:29] you’ll see their body language tells a different story. 会看到他们的肢体语言 反映出不同的信息
[39:31] The woman and children are distant from the man. 女人和孩子离男人很远
[39:34] Their smiles are stiff, their eyes are frightened. 他们笑容僵硬 眼神害怕
[39:37] Every hair is in place, wearing their Sunday best. 每一根头发都整齐干净 穿着他们最好的衣服
[39:41] Their own private hell being memorialised on film. 他们自己的地狱被照片记录下来
[39:52] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[39:56] It isn’t right. 这是不对的
[39:59] What isn’t? 什么不对
[40:01] You’ve got the pictures mixed up! 你把照片弄混了
[40:05] The one in the middle, that is Sam Crawford’s. 中间那个写着山姆・克劳福德的照片
[40:09] It should be Ty Miller’s! 应该是泰・米勒的
[40:14] You need to swap them. You need to make it right. 你得交换过来 得放对位置
[40:19] This one here? 这个?
[40:22] What the hell have I been trying to tell you? 我不是告诉你了吗
[40:26] You’re right. They’re switched. 你说得对 是被调换了
[40:29] That is Sam Crawford’s foot with the Miller family. 那是山姆・克劳福德的脚 和米勒一家的放在了一起
[40:32] But how did you know that, Karl? 但你是怎么知道的 卡尔
[40:52] And I watched them for a number of days. 我监视了他们好几天
[40:56] Always at night. 总是在晚上
[40:59] Saw how they lived, how they loved. 看到他们如何生活 如何去爱
[41:03] I would keep them apart until the last night, until the last supper. 我会把他们分开 直到最后一晚 直到最后的晚餐
[41:10] Then I would bring them, one by one, 然后我会一个接一个地
[41:15] down to the basement. 把他们带到地下室
[41:18] The youngest first, the father last. 从最小的开始 最后是父亲
[41:23] Why, Karl? 为什么 卡尔
[41:27] So he could see what happens to families 这样他就能看到顶梁柱不够强大时
[41:32] when the head of household isn’t strong. 全家人会遭遇什么
[41:41] Wives wither, children perish. 妻子衰竭 孩子死亡
[41:50] But me, I’m an excellent father. 但我是个优秀的父亲
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme