Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] -你想要的话我可以带一个给你 -不用了
[00:11] All right, Dad, I’m ready. Throw it to me, now! 好的 爸爸 我准备好了 扔给我吧
[00:15] Okay, now, pull it in and run it back. Let’s go! Come on! 接住球跑过来 来吧 快点
[00:18] I got you. 我防住你了
[00:24] On SWAT we broke shots down into three steps. 在特警队里 我们把射击分解为三步
[00:26] One: front sight, focus on the front sight, not on the target. 第一 正视前方 看着准星而不是目标
[00:30] Two: controlled trigger press. 第二 扣扳机时注意控制
[00:31] Three: follow through, after the shot you come right back to the target. 第三 跟进 射击后马上看向目标
[00:34] -Now, what did you do wrong? -I didn’t follow through. -你做错了什么 -我没有跟进
[00:36] Right. You came off the target to see where you hit. 说得对 你没有看目标 而是去看你命中了哪里
[00:38] Hotch, my firearms qualification is tomorrow morning. 霍奇 我明天一早要去考持枪资格证
[00:40] I barely passed my last one. 我上一次过得很勉强
[00:44] Front sight, trigger press, 目视准星 扣动扳机
[00:49] follow through. 跟进目标
[00:51] You do those three things, you’ll hit your target every time. 只要做对这三件事 你就能百发百中
[01:07] Yeah! 太好了
[01:13] I’m not falling for it. 我才不信呢
[01:24] Come on, Pop. 起来啊 爸
[01:27] Stop playing. 别开玩笑了
[01:40] Oh, my God! Dad! Dad! Oh! 我的天啊 爸
[01:54] -Did Elle teach you that? -They’re going to take away my gun. -这是艾尔教你的吗 -他们会把我的枪收走的
[01:57] -Profilers aren’t required to carry. -Yeah, and yet you carry two of them. -侧写师不需要带枪 -对 但你还是带了两把枪
[02:19] When I joined the BAU, Gideon said to me, 我加入行为分析小组的时候 吉迪恩对我说
[02:21] “You don’t have to carry a gun to kill someone.” “你不需要靠枪来杀死别人”
[02:23] -I don’t get it. -You will. -我不明白 -你会明白的
[02:25] Good luck tomorrow. 祝你明天好运
[02:45] 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:55] Reid failed his qualification. 瑞德没通过持枪资格考试
[02:57] Well, he can re-test in two weeks. 两周以后就能重考了
[02:58] Yeah, but he’s going to be embarrassed about it, 对 但他肯定觉得很不好意思
[03:00] so let’s not mention it. 所以我们就别提了
[03:02] -Yeah, let’s not, huh? -Not a word. -对 别说了 -一个字都不说
[03:14] Hey. 我说
[03:17] We’re all here for you. I’m serious. 我们都会帮你的 我是认真的
[03:22] If you ever need anything, 如果你有需要
[03:27] just blow on that. 就吹哨子
[03:31] Hey. Franklin Park, Des Plaines. 听着 在德斯普兰斯的弗兰克林公园
[03:33] Yesterday afternoon. Three victims shot at distance. 昨天下午有三名受害者遭到远程枪杀
[03:35] It’s the third such shooting in two weeks. 这是两周以来第三次出现这种枪击
[03:39] -A sniper? -We don’t use that word. -是狙击手吗 -我们不这么叫
[03:41] Why not? 为什么
[03:42] The public perception is that the FBI 大众认为联邦调查局
[03:44] doesn’t have an exemplary record with snipers. 不擅长追捕狙击手
[03:46] Besides, a sniper is a professional marksman. These guys aren’t snipers. 而且狙击手都是职业枪手 这些人不是狙击手
[03:50] -What do we call them, then? -L.D.S.K. -那我们应该叫他们什么 -LDSK
[03:52] Long distance serial killers. 长距离连环杀手
[03:55] How many of these guys have we caught using a profile? 我们凭借侧写抓住过多少这种人
[03:58] None. 一个都没抓住
[04:36] Two weeks. Three shooting incidents. Six victims. All shot in the abdomen. 两周时间 三次枪击事件 六名受害者全部是腹部中弹
[04:40] First and only fatality, 第一位也是唯一的死者
[04:41] Henry Sachs, married, father of three, shot in a shopping centre parking lot. 亨利・萨克斯 已婚 有三个孩子 在商场停车场遭到枪击
[04:45] Nine days later, Doug Miller and Kevin Parks 九天后 道格・米勒和凯文・帕克斯
[04:47] were playing basketball at a community centre. 在社区中心打篮球的时候遭到枪击
[04:51] Franklin Park. Four days later, Jerry Middleton, 四天后 杰瑞・米德尔顿 凯特・穆雷和蒂姆・雷利
[04:53] Kate Murray and Tim Reilly. 在弗兰克林公园遭到枪击
[04:55] The Des Plaines Police have found no link between any of the victims. 德斯普兰斯警方没有找到 受害者之间有任何关联
[04:58] -Ballistics? -He’s using frangible rounds -子弹分析呢 -他用的是易碎弹
[05:00] which fragment on impact, making ballistics comparisons impossible. 命中时就会分裂 所以无法分析弹道
[05:03] The good news is that all the park victims are going to make it. 好消息是在公园中弹的受害者 都得以幸存
[05:05] The bad news is that none of them saw anything. 坏消息是他们什么都没看见
[05:08] However, one of the patients does have an intact bullet lodged in his spine. 但是其中一名伤者的脊柱里 卡住了一颗完整的子弹
[05:11] Well, what’s the prognosis? 预后如何
[05:12] Well, there’s disagreement among surgical staff 医生们对于他们是否能在
[05:14] as to whether they can remove the slug without paralysing the patient. 不致使病人瘫痪的情况下 取出子弹存在分歧
[05:18] Well, without a useful witness or solid piece of forensic evidence… 既没有有效目击者 也没有可靠的法医证据
[05:21] The profile is all we’ll have. 我们能利用的只有侧写了
[05:29] Nietzsche wrote, 尼采曾写道
[05:31] “The irrationality of a thing is not an argument “一件事的荒谬不能成为”
[05:34] “against its existence, rather, a condition of it.” “驳斥它存在的论据 相反 这恰恰是它存在的条件”
[05:38] L.D.S.K.s are so rare we haven’t been able to build a standard profile. 长距离连环杀手实在太少见了 我们还没有建立他们的标准侧写
[05:41] Here’s what we do know: they’re always male, 我们已知的信息是 他们总是男性
[05:43] they frequently have law enforcement or military experience, 往往拥有执法部门或者军队背景
[05:46] and they always contact the police or the media. 而且他们经常联系警方或者媒体
[05:48] To take credit or relive the experience? 为了邀功还是想重温犯罪经历?
[05:51] Both. All serial killers attempt to relive the ecstasy they get from their killings. 都有 所有连环杀手都有 重温杀戮时的那种快感的倾向
[05:56] Some use souvenirs taken from the victims, 有些人用的是 从受害者那里得到的纪念品
[05:59] and others return to the dump site to interact with the body. 有些人会回到抛尸点和尸体互动
[06:04] Both modes require contact with the victim. 两种模式都需要与受害者接触
[06:06] Contact which, by definition, long distance serial killers don’t have. “接触”这个词的定义表明 长距离连环杀手做不到这一点
[06:09] The Beltway Shooters left a tarot card at one of their crime scenes. 华盛顿特区事件中的狙击手 在一个犯罪现场留下一张塔罗牌
[06:12] Later they called a tip hotline which ultimately led to their capture. 随后他们拨打了报警热线 最终导致他们被捕
[06:15] But our UnSub hasn’t contacted anybody. 但我们的不明嫌犯没有联系任何人
[06:17] He will. 他会的
[06:19] Until he does, what do we have? 在他那么做之前 我们有什么线索
[06:21] Sometimes it’s not what the UnSub does that reveals the profile. 有时候不明嫌犯的侧写 不是通过他做了什么得出的
[06:23] Sometimes it is what they do not do. 而是通过他没做什么
[06:26] He doesn’t kill his victims. 他没有杀害那些受害者
[06:28] “Underkill” is a unique signature. “伤而不杀”是一种独特的作案标志
[06:30] Question is, does he shoot them in the stomach intentionally, 问题是他是故意射中他们的腹部
[06:32] just to wound them? 就为了让他们受伤?
[06:33] Or is he just aiming at the biggest part of the target? 还是他只是在瞄准 目标最明显的部位而已?
[06:38] Specifically, does the UnSub lack the skill to make the head shot, 具体来说 不明嫌犯是无法命中头部
[06:41] or simply the will to take it? 还是不愿意这么做?
[06:56] Agent Hotchner? 霍奇纳探员?
[06:57] Detective Calvin, this is Agent Morgan, Agent Reid. 卡尔文警探 这是莫根探员 瑞德探员
[07:01] Thanks for coming. Follow me. 感谢你们前来 跟我来
[07:04] The cones mark the places where the victims were. 锥形筒标记的就是受害者当时的位置
[07:07] So we know he fired from somewhere in this area. 我们知道他是在这片区域开的枪
[07:13] Close enough to hit all three victims, but far enough away not to be seen. 距离要近到足以击中三名受害者 又要远到不被人看见
[07:18] If he’s wounding his victims intentionally, 他故意给受害者造成枪伤
[07:19] we would classify him as a “sadistic killer.” 我们会把他归类为“虐待型凶手”
[07:23] -That would help us? -Well, we know a lot about sadists. -这能帮到我们吗 -我们很了解虐待狂
[07:26] But most want to be close to their victims to watch them suffer. 他们大多数人都想近距离观察 受害者遭受折磨的景象
[07:29] A powerful scope would allow him to observe it from a safe distance. 一个强大的望远镜 能让他以安全距离观察现场
[07:32] Well, how do we determine if he’s a sadist? 我们怎么知道他是不是虐待狂
[07:34] We spend some time in his shoes, and we let him tell us. 我们按照他的方式思考 行动 然后让他来告诉我们
[07:45] Come on, Barry, you don’t know that! 巴里 你不能这么说
[07:46] Good morning, doctors. 早上好 各位医生
[07:48] Forgive us. We were just reviewing the cases at hand. 抱歉 我们正在回顾手头的病例
[07:51] This is Dr Neil Erstadt, Chief of Surgery, 这是外科主任尼尔・厄斯塔特医生
[07:54] and our trauma specialist, Dr Barry Landman. 这是我们的创伤科专家 巴里・兰德曼医生
[07:57] These are the FBI profilers, Agents Gideon, Jareau, Greenaway. 这几位探员是联邦调查局的侧写师 吉迪恩 让热和格林纳威
[08:01] -How do you do? -How are you? -你们好 -你们好
[08:03] You’ll forgive me. I don’t shake. My hands, you understand? 抱歉 我不握手 因为我的手 明白吗
[08:07] Of course. 当然
[08:08] So as psychological profilers, what exactly are you looking for? 作为心理侧写师 你们在寻找什么
[08:11] How the victims were shot. 受害者是如何被击中的
[08:13] That could reveal the shooter’s signature behaviour. 这将揭示枪手的作案标志
[08:16] These separate wound channels “blossom” from the entrance wounds. 这些独立的伤口通道 就像是从射入口开出的一朵花
[08:19] You can see the trauma is extensive. 你们能看出创伤非常严重
[08:21] -You performed the surgeries? -On patient Miller. -是你做的手术吗 -我为病人米勒做了手术
[08:24] I consulted with Dr Landman on the others. 其他人的情况我也问过兰德曼医生了
[08:26] The intact slug lodged between the L4-L5 vertebrae. 这个完整的弹头卡在L4和L5椎骨之间
[08:30] Any attempt to remove it would likely leave the patient paralysed. 取出弹头所做的任何尝试 都有可能令病人瘫痪
[08:32] In your opinion. 那只是你的看法
[08:34] -In my opinion. -Disagree? -我的看法? -你有不同意见?
[08:37] With the right surgeon, there is no risk. 只要选对了外科医生就没有风险
[08:38] There’s always risk. 风险永远存在
[08:40] What significance does the bullet have in building the profile? 子弹对建立侧写有多重要
[08:43] Well, even if we can’t get a ballistics match, 即使无法对比弹道
[08:45] we can get a rifle type, 我们也能得知步枪的类型
[08:47] and the specific type of rifle the suspect uses. 以及嫌犯具体使用的是哪种步枪
[08:49] That could be very significant to the profile. 这对侧写可能会意义重大
[08:51] You believe you can safely perform the surgery, Dr Landman? 你认为你可以安全地进行手术吗 兰德曼医生
[08:54] I know I can. 我知道我可以
[09:01] This handicapped spot couldn’t be further away 这个残障人士停车位
[09:03] from the entrance to the building. 离这栋楼的大门实在是太远了
[09:06] Yeah? 是吗
[09:07] It also has line of sight to all three victims and the flagpole. 而且这里的视野能看到 全部三名受害者和旗杆
[09:12] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[09:13] At this range, the UnSub would have to factor in 在这种距离 不明嫌犯需要
[09:15] wind direction and speed as he shot. 在射击时考虑风向和风速
[09:18] To do this, he needed a spot with a wide field of fire, 要做到这一点 他需要开阔的有效射程
[09:21] where he could see the flag to judge 这样他才能看见旗子
[09:23] how the wind would affect each shot. 以此判断风对射击的影响
[09:27] He came here before the shooting, decided this was his spot, 他在射击之前就来到这里 确定了射击位置
[09:32] and ensured that it would be empty when he came back. 并且确保在他返回时不会遇到其他人
[09:39] My guess is he’s shooting from his car. 我猜他是从车里射击的
[09:42] Well, that would mean he wanted to get away from here quickly, 这就意味着他想快速离开这里
[09:44] that he didn’t stick around to watch his victims suffer. 他并没有留在这里 观察受害者遭受折磨的景象
[09:46] So he would not be a sadist. 所以他并不是一个虐待狂
[09:48] What would he be? 那他是什么
[09:50] A very smart, very resourceful, very paranoid sociopath. 一个非常聪明 足智多谋 并且多疑的反社会者
[09:55] If I’m the UnSub, why do I shoot my victims between 2:55 and 3:15? 如果我是不明嫌犯 我为什么要在 2点55到3点15之间射击受害者
[10:00] That’s when I’d do it. There are fewer cops on the street. 我也会选这个时候 因为这是街上警察很少
[10:03] -Why’s that? -Well, the police overlap shifts, -为什么 -警察轮班的时间是有重合的
[10:05] so there’s always someone minding the store. 这是为了确保警局里一直有人留守
[10:08] Second shift starts at 3:00, first shift walks at 3:30. 第二班3点开始 第一班3点半走人
[10:10] Wouldn’t there be twice as many cops on the street at that time? 这样的话 那时的街上 岂不是有两倍的警力吗
[10:13] In theory. 理论上是这样
[10:14] First half-hour of your shift, you’re in roll call, 每一班的前半小时要点名
[10:16] you’re not on the street. 所以警察不在街上
[10:17] And the last half-hour, you’re at the station, 而每一班的最后半小时 警察要回到警局
[10:19] you’re finishing reports, you’re booking prisoners. 填写报告 收押犯人
[10:21] So the 25 minutes around the first/second shift, 所以第一班和第二班交接的25分钟
[10:23] that’s a bad guy’s golden window. 是坏人作案的黄金窗口
[10:25] How many people outside law enforcement would know that? 有多少执法部门之外的人 知道这一点
[10:30] But the UnSub does, and you’ve already thought of this. 但是不明嫌犯知道 而且你已经想过这一点了
[10:34] I had considered it. 我确实考虑过
[10:42] Hope you find it useful. 希望它对你们有帮助
[10:44] Dr Landman? How is Mr Middleton? 兰德曼医生 米德尔顿先生怎么样了
[10:47] The patient will make a full recovery. As I told you he would. 病人会完全康复 就像我和你说的那样
[10:55] Radiology is set up to take photos and e-mail them out for consults. 放射科已经准备好拍照 并发送邮件以进行分析
[10:59] Call Hotch. We’re getting the bullet to Garcia. 给霍奇打电话 我们要把子弹送到加西亚那里
[11:02] Fill him in on the shift-change theory. 再和他说一下关于警察换班的理论
[11:04] One second. 稍等
[11:07] Yeah, Morgan. 你好 我是莫根
[11:09] -Isn’t this spooky? -Isn’t what spooky? -这不诡异吗 -什么不诡异
[11:12] That right now, you were thinking about me, 此时此刻 你心里正在想我
[11:13] and out of the blue, your phone rings. And it’s me. Huh? 突然之间 你的手机就响了 而且就是我给你打的
[11:17] How’s that for a spiritual connection? 这种灵魂相通的感觉如何
[11:20] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[11:21] Why do you hurt me? 你为什么要伤害我
[11:23] Garcia, please tell me you’ve nailed down a geographic profile on our guy. 加西亚 请务必告诉我 你搞定了这个人的地理侧写
[11:26] Okay, I’ll give you the good news first, 我先告诉你好消息
[11:28] which is not that good, but it’s better than the bad. 也没那么好 只是比坏消息好一点
[11:30] We think the shooter has intimate knowledge 我们认为枪手熟知
[11:32] of law enforcement procedures. 执法部门的程序
[11:34] Detective Calvin, how far out of your jurisdiction 卡尔文警探 二号犯罪现场
[11:36] -is crime scene number two? -About a sixth of a mile. Why? -离你的辖区有多远 -大约250米 怎么了
[11:39] If he knew how difficult it is for local police departments 如果他知道当地警方
[11:41] to interact with each other, 相互沟通有多困难的话
[11:43] he may have intentionally crossed jurisdiction lines. 他可能故意跨过了辖区边界
[11:49] Y’all are saying the shooter is a cop. 你们的意思是枪手是个警察
[11:50] We’re saying it’s a possibility. 我们认为有这种可能性
[11:52] He scouted and prepped each crime scene. 他提前踩点和布置了每个犯罪现场
[11:53] He chose an elevated position with excellent enfilade, 他选择了较高的地势 拥有优异的纵向射程
[11:56] and perfect field of fire. 而且还有完美的有效射程
[11:57] -That’s textbook military practice. -True. -这是教科书般的军队做法 -的确
[11:59] Yeah, but maybe he was in the Army. 也许他是一名军人
[12:01] He was probably a Marine, Ranger or other specialised unit. 他有可能当过海军陆战队员 陆军游骑兵或是其他特种兵
[12:04] Garcia says the bullet was a .223 fired from an M4 variant of the M16. 加西亚说子弹是点223口径 枪支是M16突击步枪的变种M4卡宾枪
[12:08] All the services use an M4. 所有现役军人都使用M4卡宾枪
[12:10] It’s got a shorter barrel than the M16. 它的枪管比M16的短
[12:12] It’s less accurate, and it’s a lot harder to fire, 它的准度更低 射击难度更高
[12:14] especially at these distances. 尤其是这种长距离射击
[12:15] This level of skill indicates specialised training. 这种技巧代表他受过专业训练
[12:17] If he has specialised training, he knows exactly what he’s doing. 如果他受过专业训练 那么他做的一切都在掌握之中
[12:21] -He intended to wound them. -The “underkill” is deliberate. -他的目的就是让他们受伤 -故意伤而不杀
[12:23] Everything he does is deliberate, 他做的一切都是故意的
[12:25] but it’s as if he needs to show us how smart he is. 就像是他想要告诉我们他有多聪明
[12:27] Well, since the crime scenes aren’t centred around one single location, 由于犯罪现场 并没有集中在同一个位置
[12:30] Garcia can’t get a geographic profile without additional data. 如果没有更多数据 加西亚就无法建立一份地理侧写
[12:32] -What kind of data? -More crime scenes. -什么样的数据 -更多的犯罪现场
[12:35] She’s going to get them. This guy’s got something to prove. 她会得到的 因为此人很想证明自己
[12:45] -How did it play out? -He’s been suspended. -结果如何 -他被休学了
[12:47] But my guess is that the school board is gonna go after him, 但我猜校委会要继续调查他
[12:50] and they’re gonna try to expel him. 他们会想办法开除他
[12:57] I don’t feel very good. 我感觉不太好
[13:00] -I’m gonna go to the ladies’ room, okay? -Okay. -我要去趟卫生间 -好的
[13:06] Honey, you have something on your dress. 亲爱的 你的裙子脏了
[13:13] Hey! What was that? 怎么回事
[13:27] Three more victims with non-fatal wounds 又出现三名遭受非致命枪伤的受害者
[13:30] and it’s only been 48 hours since the last shooting. 距离上次枪击只过去了48小时
[13:33] Media attention and the FBI presence 媒体的关注和联邦调查局的现身
[13:35] will only escalate his desire to shoot again. 只会加剧他再次射击的欲望
[13:38] -Meaning? -This is going to get much worse. -什么意思 -情况会变得雪上加霜
[13:42] Then we need to give the police a profile immediately. 那我们就需要马上向警方发布侧写
[13:44] -You ready? -State troopers. -准备好了吗 -这些是州警
[13:46] This is the second time he’s crossed jurisdictions. 这是嫌犯第二次跨辖区作案了
[13:49] Yeah, we’re ready. They’re not gonna like it. 我们准备好了 他们不会喜欢的
[13:53] This initial profile is not ready to be given to the media. 这份初始侧写尚未准备好向媒体发布
[13:57] Releasing this profile prematurely can get people killed. 过早发布侧写可能会导致民众遇害
[14:05] We’re looking for a 30 to 40-year-old male veteran 我们要找的是一名年龄在 30到40岁之间的男性退伍军人
[14:08] driving a car large enough to shoot from, 他的车辆空间大到足以在其中射击
[14:10] but not so large it was noticed. 但又没有大到引起注意的程度
[14:12] Like the Beltway Shooter, it’s probably a sedan, 他有可能和华盛顿特区的枪手一样 开了一辆轿车
[14:14] customised to conceal the shooter, his weapon and the sound of his shot. 并且做过改装 能够隐藏枪手 枪械和开枪的声音
[14:20] The UnSub suffers from both narcissistic 不明嫌犯同时患有自恋型
[14:22] and paranoid personality disorders. 和偏执型人格障碍
[14:25] He works out obsessively and is never without a weapon. 他痴迷锻炼 并且枪不离身
[14:27] He’s completely self-centred and cannot empathise with others. 他完全以自我为中心 而且无法和他人产生同理心
[14:30] Incapable of admitting fault, he blames his shortcomings on those around him. 他不愿意承认错误 将自身的缺陷归咎于身边的人
[14:34] He has no friends and his career history 他没有朋友 而且职业生涯中
[14:36] has been marked by frequent job changes. 经常换工作
[14:39] He’s drawn to high-stakes jobs by a need to prove his superiority 他喜欢做很重要的工作 因为他认为世界低估了他
[14:42] to a world he perceives has undervalued him. 所以他需要向他人证明自己的优越性
[14:46] And these shootings are the ultimate expression of that need. 而这些枪击 就是他这种需求的最终表现形式
[14:50] We believe he changes jurisdictions intentionally, 我们认为他刻意更换了作案辖区
[14:53] and strikes during the first/second shift change, 并且在第一二班警察交接时出手
[14:55] indicating an intimate knowledge of law enforcement. 这表明他熟知执法部门的工作流程
[14:57] You’re saying he’s one of us? 你的意思是他是我们中的一员吗
[14:59] We’re saying he once was, or is now, a police officer. 我们的意思是他曾经 或者现在是一名警察
[15:03] -Is he driving a white van, too? -Enough. -他开的也是一辆白色面包车吗 -够了
[15:08] That’ll be all for now. 就到这里
[15:10] We can talk in my office. 我们可以去我办公室聊
[15:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:19] Sergeant Weigart, we would like to re-enact the third shooting 维格特警官 我们想重演一下
[15:22] -during the shift change. -Why? -换班时发生的第三次枪击 -为什么
[15:24] Well, to better understand his MO. 为了更好地了解嫌犯的犯罪手法
[15:26] How does he get there, how does he leave, 他是怎么来的 怎么离开的
[15:27] what’s the traffic like. 当时的交通如何
[15:29] It could help us with witnesses. 这可以帮助我们向目击者取证
[15:30] Maybe the victims or bystanders saw something but don’t realise 受害者或者路人可能看到了什么
[15:33] the significance of what they saw. 但不知道他们看到的东西有什么意义
[15:36] All right. Let’s do it. 好 那就重演吧
[15:43] How are you holding up? 你还好吗
[15:44] Look at me, without a gun on my belt, I look like a teacher’s assistant. 看看我 我的腰带上没有佩枪 我看起来就像个助教一样
[15:48] You’re not worried about how you look. 你不应该担心你的外貌
[15:50] Hotch told me that when he came to the BAU, 霍奇告诉我 他加入行为分析小组的时候
[15:52] you told him he didn’t need a gun to kill somebody. 你告诉他不需要用枪杀死别人
[15:55] Well, the only truly effective weapon we have 我们唯一真正有效的武器
[15:56] is our ability to do the one thing they can’t. 就是我们有能力做到他们做不到的事
[15:59] -Which is what? -Empathise. -你指的是什么 -同理心
[16:01] They dehumanise their victims. We humanise the killers. 他们不把受害者当人 而我们把杀人犯当人
[16:05] You’re just saying that to convince me I don’t need to carry a gun. 你这么说只是想说服我不需要带枪
[16:07] I don’t care you carry a gun or not. 我不关心你带不带枪
[16:10] Deadliest weapon we have is a thorough and accurate profile. 我们最致命的武器 是一份完整而准确的侧写
[16:13] Of course you believe that. 你当然这么认为了
[16:14] Footpath Killer, he had a shotgun to the back of my head. 小径杀手当时拿着一把猎枪 对准了我的后脑勺
[16:16] I’m here, he’s not. 而我还活着 他却被抓了
[16:25] Elle, Jerry Middleton was facing a little further south. 艾尔 杰瑞・米德尔顿当时的朝向 还要再往南一点
[16:28] Can you give us that? 你能调整一下画面吗
[16:30] -How’s that? -Perfect. Hold your camera right there. -这样如何 -完美 把摄像头定格在那里
[16:38] It doesn’t look like Jerry Middleton had a clear view 杰瑞・米德尔顿被击中时
[16:40] of the sniper’s vehicle when he was shot. 好像并不能看清楚枪手的车
[16:42] The tree branches are in the way. 他的视线被树枝挡住
[16:50] I do have a clear view of the vehicle from here. 我这里能清楚看见车辆
[16:53] Tim Reilly would have seen it if he’d looked down from the kite. 如果蒂姆・雷利顺着风筝的方向 往下看的话就能看见
[16:56] Good, have the UnSub pop the trunk, see if Reid can see it. 好的 让不明嫌犯把后备箱打开 看看瑞德能不能看见
[17:02] No, sorry. I can’t. 抱歉 我看不见
[17:04] Nothing from position one. 从一号位置什么也看不见
[17:06] Okay, everybody, move to position two. 大家注意 移动到二号位置
[17:09] And now, we go to John Jenkins, reporting live from Franklin Park, 现在 我们把画面交给约翰・詹金斯 他正从弗兰克林公园发回现场报道
[17:13] with breaking news on the sniper investigation. 他将带来狙击手调查的重大新闻
[17:16] Through anonymous sources… 有匿名人士透露
[17:17] You gotta see this. 你必须看一下这个
[17:18] …we have learnt that the FBI profilers have told 联邦调查局的侧写师
[17:20] the police task force that the sniper is in fact 告诉警方这名狙击手
[17:22] a member of the Des Plaines Police Department. 是德斯普兰斯警局的一员
[17:25] Who could have leaked this? 谁能泄露这消息
[17:27] The only people who had the profile were your people, 只有你们的人有这份侧写
[17:29] and the profile implicates them. 而侧写表明凶手就在他们之中
[17:31] Why would a cop leak sensitive information 为什么会有警察泄露这种敏感消息
[17:33] that would not only implicate one of his own, 这不仅表示凶手就在他们之中
[17:35] but make every citizen in the county afraid to get pulled over? 还会让民众害怕被警察拦车检查
[17:37] Well, what does he get out of it? 他能得到什么好处
[17:40] Contact with the media. 与媒体的联系
[17:42] What? 什么
[17:44] The cop who leaked this story is a good suspect. 泄露这则消息的警察嫌疑很大
[17:46] Contacting the media could have been his sick way of keeping this alive. 联系媒体可能是 他让事件保持热度的一种病态方式
[17:52] Vic, why don’t you go ahead and call the station 维克 打电话给总台
[17:54] and find out what they’ve got in mind for one of the later shows… 看看他们对晚间节目有什么想法
[17:57] Mr Jenkins, I’m Special Agent Jennifer Jareau with the FBI. 詹金斯先生 我是联邦调查局的 特别探员珍妮弗・让热
[17:59] -We need you to identify your source. -No way, I know my rights. -我们需要你告知你的信源 -不可能 我了解我的权力
[18:03] Hey, hey! Shoot the… Vic, shoot this! Get this all on tape. 维克 把这一段拍下来
[18:06] You should know the FBI considers these shootings an act of terrorism. 请你知悉 联邦调查局认为 这些枪击事件属于恐怖袭击
[18:09] Under the Patriot Act we can detain you as long as we need to. 根据《爱国者法案》 我们想拘留你多久都可以
[18:13] All I know is his cell number. 我只知道他的手机号码
[18:18] We have a lead. 我们有线索了
[18:20] Rainmaker. How wet do you want it? 我是祈雨法师 你想要下多大的雨
[18:22] It’s Hotch. I have a cell phone number, and I need the name on the account. 我是霍奇 我拿到一个手机号码 我需要知道机主姓名
[18:25] If you call the cell I can throw in the real time location, no charge. 如果你现在给他打电话 我可以免费告诉你他的实时位置
[18:27] -Are you ready? -I was born ready. -准备好了吗 -时刻准备着
[18:37] Shouldn’t you pull your people out of the park? 你不应该让你的人离开公园吗
[18:39] If we do, and the shooter is here, he’ll sense something is wrong. 如果这样做了 而枪手就在这里 他就会感到不对
[18:43] He could start shooting. 他可能会开枪
[18:45] That cell is part of a batch purchased by the Des Plaines Police Department. 这个号码是德斯普兰斯警局 购买的一批号码中的一个
[18:49] I need a name, Garcia. 我需要名字 加西亚
[18:50] It’s gonna take a second. I have to pull it from their system. 等我一会儿 我要从他们的系统里找
[18:53] Then give me the location. 那就给我他的位置
[18:58] Franklin Park, Des Plaines. 德斯普兰斯 弗兰克林公园
[18:59] He’s here. 他就在这里
[19:05] The name, Garcia. 名字 加西亚
[19:07] -McCarty, Scott. -Scott McCarty. -麦卡蒂 斯科特 -斯科特・麦卡蒂
[19:13] -McCarty is the UnSub. -Yeah, where is he? -麦卡蒂是不明嫌犯 -对 他在哪
[19:16] McCarty is playing the UnSub. 麦卡蒂在扮演不明嫌犯
[19:33] 呼入 未知号码
[19:50] -We need to talk to Scott McCarty. -He’s the leak. -我们需要找到斯科特・麦卡蒂 -就是他泄露了消息
[19:54] McCarty. Why am I not surprised? 麦卡蒂 我真是一点也不惊讶
[19:56] I need SWAT in the lot ASAP. 我需要特警队立即前往停车场
[19:58] -It’s McCarty. We need to come heavy. -Copy that. -是麦卡蒂 我们要全副武装 -收到
[20:00] We didn’t say he was the shooter. 我们没说他是枪手
[20:01] You could just call him on the radio and tell him to come to us. 你可以直接用无线电联系他 让他来找我们
[20:05] Best case, he leaked the story. 最好的情况是他泄露了消息
[20:07] Worst case, I’m not about to let him take down any of my men. 如果是最坏的情况 我可不会让他伤害我的人
[20:10] We come heavy and we take him clean. 我们全副武装 干净利落地拿下他
[20:37] This is McCarty, what’s going on? 我是麦卡蒂 发生什么事了
[21:02] -Reid! Reid, get down. -What? -瑞德 趴下 -什么
[21:09] Toss your rifle and your side arm out of the vehicle and show us your hands! 把你的步枪和手枪从车里扔出来 举起手来 让我们看到
[21:14] -I don’t understand. -We know what you did, Scotty. -我不明白 -你知道你做了什么 斯科特
[21:16] -Look, I can explain. -Don’t make me give the order! -听着 我可以解释 -别让我下命令
[21:19] Okay, all right, all right! 好吧
[21:24] Now open the trunk lid slowly. 慢慢打开后备箱
[21:34] Come on. That’s it. 对 就这样
[21:39] Everything is secure. 一切安全
[21:41] Put your hands up. 把手举起来
[21:45] -Got it. -Yes, sir. -铐住他了 -是 长官
[21:47] Okay, get him up, get him up. 让他站起来
[21:56] -Shot fired! -Get down! -有枪击 -趴下
[21:58] Go! Gun! 快走 有枪击
[21:59] Shots fired! Shots fired! Get down! 有枪击 趴下
[22:15] How did McCarty end up playing the UnSub? 为什么会让麦卡蒂来扮演不明嫌犯
[22:18] Weigart punished McCarty for mouthing off during the profile briefing 麦卡蒂在发布侧写时大放厥词
[22:22] by making him the UnSub and sticking him in the trunk 所以维格特决定惩罚他 让他在后备箱里
[22:25] of the car all afternoon. 待一下午
[22:26] Wait, then how did the UnSub find out about the re-enactment? 等等 那不明嫌犯是怎么得知 我们要重演枪击的
[22:29] Look, come on, cops talk. Pissed-off cops talk loud. 听着 警察是会说话的 生气的警察更是大嘴巴
[22:33] At home, at the bars, at gyms, and to anyone who’ll listen. 在家里 酒吧 健身房 而且是跟任何愿意听的人说
[22:35] What do we know? 我们都知道些什么
[22:37] Our UnSub went from wounding civilians to executing a police officer. 不明嫌犯从伤害平民变成杀害警察
[22:42] So, he’s escalated. 所以他的行为升级了
[22:45] He’s not staying on script. 他没按照剧本来
[22:47] Sometimes it’s what they don’t do. 有时候要看他们没有做什么
[22:50] He did not pick McCarty at random. 他不是随机选择的麦卡蒂
[22:52] -He didn’t take the gut shot. -Why? -他没有打中他的腹部 -为什么
[22:58] Wants to send a message. 他想传达一条信息
[22:59] “Nobody takes credit for my work.” “没人能抢走我的功劳”
[23:02] Yes, sir, his ego won’t allow it. He feels underappreciated. 是的 傲慢让他无法容忍此事 他认为自己遭到轻视
[23:04] Okay. But we still don’t know why he wounds them. 但我们还是不知道 他为什么只是射伤他们
[23:07] Excuse me. 抱歉
[23:08] We know if a killer has no contact with his victims, 我们知道如果凶手没有联系受害者
[23:11] he will contact the media. 那他就会联系媒体
[23:12] But he hasn’t contacted the media. 但他没有联系媒体
[23:14] -He has contact with his victims. -And there’s only one way. -他联系了那些受害者 -而且只有一种方式
[23:18] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[23:20] Garcia nailed down the geographic profile. 加西亚搞定了地理侧写
[23:22] The crime scenes are centred on two separate locations. 犯罪现场集中在两个不同的位置
[23:25] The hospitals. 医院
[23:33] -I believe it’s a case of “hero homicide.” -What’s that? -我认为这属于“英雄谋杀” -那是什么
[23:36] The best-known case was hospital nurse Richard Angelo. 最知名案例是护工理查德・安吉洛
[23:39] He would inject toxins into his victims, then wait for them to crash 他会把毒素注射到受害者体内 等着他们身体承受不住
[23:42] so that he could run to the rescue and save them. 这样他就能前去救助他们
[23:44] He killed 25 people, and that’s just that we know of. 他杀害了25人 而且这还只是我们已知的人数
[23:47] If he attacked them to save them, why did he kill 25 people? 如果他伤害他们只是为了救他们 那为什么要杀害25人
[23:50] Wasn’t very good at it. 他的技术不是很好
[23:51] Yeah, and hospitals don’t keep records of people who “almost” died. 对 而且医院也不会记录 有多少人“差点”死亡
[23:54] So, what’s the profile of one of these guys? 那这些人的侧写是怎样的
[23:56] Arrogant. Conceited. 傲慢 自负
[23:59] Feel superior to everyone around them. 认为自己优于身边所有人
[24:02] You’ve just described every surgeon I’ve ever met. 我见过的每个外科医生 都符合你刚才描述
[24:07] You’ll forgive me. I don’t shake. My hands, you understand? 抱歉 我不握手 因为我的手 明白吗
[24:10] Of course. 当然
[24:14] Landman. 兰德曼
[24:19] Let’s start with Landman. 我们从兰德曼开始查
[24:39] Call Weigart. Tell him we need a discrete perimeter around this block. 给维格特打电话 告诉他我们要在 这条街周围小心布置一条警戒线
[24:43] I’m gonna go check out Landman’s car. 我去看看兰德曼的车
[24:53] Okay, courtesy of Garcia. 加西亚发来了报告
[24:56] Landman was Army. Started out in MP school. 兰德曼曾经参军 毕业于军方的警察学校
[24:59] -Well, there’s your law enforcement. -He was smart. -所以他很了解执法部门的流程 -他很聪明
[25:02] Got a degree on Uncle Sam 拿到了军校的毕业证书
[25:03] and ended up a doctor with Special Forces. 成为了特种部队的一名医生
[25:06] And bounced around from hospital to hospital since his discharge in 2001. 2001年退役后辗转于多家医院供职
[25:11] Has Dr Landman been under any unusual strain? 兰德曼医生有什么不同寻常的压力吗
[25:15] Has he had a reprimand? 他最近被斥责了吗
[25:17] Has he had any kind of major blow to his ego? 他的自尊心有没有遭受重创
[25:21] Last month he was passed over for Chief of Surgery. 上个月他没能竞聘上外科主任
[25:25] Let’s get a warrant for his house. Let’s see if we find the weapon. 申请一张对他家的搜查令 看看有没有武器
[25:28] Okay. 好的
[25:30] What can I do to help? 我能帮什么忙
[25:33] You can tell me where he is right now. 你可以告诉我他现在在哪
[25:36] One-six-one, Nurse… 161 护士…
[25:40] -Where’s Marston? -She’s not coming. -马斯顿呢 -她不来了
[25:43] Look, I’m very busy right now. 听着 我现在很忙
[25:44] Perhaps you could make an appointment. 也许你应该提前预约
[25:46] -Busy with what? -Things. -忙什么 -有事
[25:50] What kind of things? 什么事
[25:54] Doctor to coronary care… Doctor to coronary care… 请医生到冠心病护理区
[25:59] -You’re considering me a suspect? -Yes. -你们把我看作嫌犯了? -是的
[26:04] Well, that’s disconcerting. I heard what happened to your last suspect. 真是令人不安 我听说你们上个嫌犯的遭遇了
[26:07] -Do you want to know why? -Collective incompetence? -你想知道为什么吗 -集体无能?
[26:10] Have you ever heard of “hero homicide”? 你听说过“英雄谋杀”吗
[26:12] Would I be less suspicious if I let my patients die? 如果我让病人死去 会降低我的嫌疑吗
[26:16] Absolutely. 当然
[26:17] Imaging centre, pick up line 5115. 影像中心 接5115线
[26:21] You get anything from his car? 你在他车上找到什么了吗
[26:23] -It’s a red two-seat Maserati. -Of course. -他开一辆红色的两座玛莎拉蒂 -当然了
[26:26] If he’s the shooter, he has another vehicle. 如果他是枪手 那他就还有一辆车
[26:28] This type of killer seeks the power over life and death. 这种凶手想要掌握生杀大权
[26:30] He covets the power of God. Do you know anyone like that? 他觊觎上帝的力量 你认识这种人吗
[26:33] I want you to understand something. 我希望你明白一件事
[26:35] When my patients are in the operating room, 当我的病人躺在手术室里时
[26:36] they need God, and that is exactly what I give them. 他们需要上帝 而这正是我给予他们的
[26:40] When someone’s holding your beating heart in their hands, 如果需要让谁把你跳动的心脏 握在手中
[26:42] who do you want holding it? Me? Or God? 你希望这个人是谁 是我? 还是上帝?
[26:46] -Where were you today at 3:00? -I was in my office. -你今天3点的时候在哪 -在我办公室里
[26:49] Alone? 一个人吗
[26:51] I was in my office with Dr Hannah Pate. 我和汉娜・佩特医生一起 在我的办公室
[26:54] I’m not the only one who thinks I’m a god. 我不是唯一一个认为我是上帝的人
[26:57] She’s in the ER right now. Go on. Ask her. 她现在正在急救室 去吧 问问她
[27:05] Reid, let’s take a walk down to the ER. 瑞德 我们去一趟急救室
[27:10] My guess is, Dr Pate is going to corroborate Landman’s alibi. 我猜佩特医生会证实 兰德曼的不在场证明
[27:12] You don’t think Landman’s the shooter? 你认为兰德曼不是枪手吗
[27:14] Richard Angelo wanted to be a hero 理查德・安吉洛想要成为英雄
[27:15] because in his everyday life he was nobody. 因为他在日常生活中是个无名小卒
[27:17] Landman is a surgeon. He has power and recognition. 兰德曼是外科医生 他有权力 也受到他人认同
[27:19] Yeah, but you know, surgeons are a different breed. 对 但你要知道 外科医生是另外一种人
[27:21] They’re the stars in their field and Landman is definitely not one of them. 他们都是自己领域中的明星 而兰德曼显然不在此列
[27:24] Gurneys needed at the west entrance… 西侧入口需要轮床
[27:27] Excuse me. I’d like to speak with Dr Pate. 打扰了 我想联系佩特医生
[27:31] Yes, sir, I’ll go find her for you. 是 长官 我去帮你找她
[27:34] The motivations for “hero homicide” are excitement, power and respect. “英雄谋杀”的动机 是刺激 权力和尊重
[27:37] And even though Landman’s not a star, he still gets respect. 虽然兰德曼不是明星 但他仍然受到尊重
[27:40] Racing against the clock to save someone’s life is exciting. 和时间赛跑 救死扶伤足够刺激
[27:42] Maybe it’s not exciting enough, that’s… 也许还不够刺激
[27:44] That’s why he shoots three people at a time. 所以他才要一次打伤三人
[27:46] But he can only operate on one at a time. 而他只能为一个人做手术
[27:47] It wouldn’t be any more exciting. 这不会产生更多的刺激感
[27:49] Trauma team to ICU west… Trauma team to ICU west. 创伤团队请到西侧重症监护室
[27:59] At least not for Landman. And not in the OR. 至少对手术室里的 兰德曼来说并非如此
[28:05] Policemen and ER personnel are on the exact same 24-hour shift schedule. 警察和急救室医务人员 每天轮班的时间相同
[28:08] The UnSub wasn’t shooting at shift change 不明嫌犯并不是因为街上的警察更少
[28:10] because there are fewer cops on the street. 而选择在换班时行事
[28:12] He works the second shift in the emergency room! 他是急救室的第二班医务人员
[28:14] Contact with the victims. 这样就能接触受害者
[28:20] Sir, you can’t use a cell phone in the hospital. 先生 医院里不能使用手机
[28:28] Excuse me for a minute, please. 打扰一下
[28:33] We’re FBI agents, and we believe 我们是联邦调查局的探员
[28:35] that one of your staff members might be the sniper. 我们认为你们的一名医务人员 就是狙击手
[28:37] Now the man that we’re looking for works second shift 我们要找的人每天轮第二班
[28:40] and he would have transferred from Arlington in the past two weeks. 他可能是前两周从阿灵顿医院调来的
[28:43] We haven’t hired any new personnel in two months. 我们已经有两个月没有招聘新人了
[28:45] -Are you sure? -Yeah. -你确定吗 -确定
[28:52] He has the worst narcissistic personality disorder I’ve ever seen. 他是我见过的自恋型人格障碍 最严重的人
[28:57] But he’s not our guy. 但他不是我们要找的人
[29:00] Subunit 12, we’re with the hospital designated security. 12号分队 我们和医院的 专职保安在一起
[29:04] That’s it, let’s go ahead and go in for the… 就是这样 我们这就去
[29:31] -Look, I’ve got patients who need me… -He’s in his thirties. -听着 还有病人需要我 -他今年30多岁
[29:34] He’s vain, rude, arrogant, he works out, he shows up to work late, 他爱慕虚荣 不讲礼貌 傲慢 喜欢锻炼 经常迟到
[29:38] he blames others for his mistakes, 他将自己的错误归咎于他人
[29:39] doesn’t take responsibility for his behaviour, 不为自己的行为承担责任
[29:41] all of his co-workers detest him… 所有同事都很讨厌他
[29:42] Oh, my God. It’s Phillip Dowd. 天啊 是菲利普・多德
[29:46] -He’s… He picks up shifts at Arlington. -Is he here today? -他会去阿灵顿医院值班 -他今天在这里吗
[29:51] -Oh, my God. -Okay… -天啊 -听着
[29:53] Okay. Your patients need you calm. 听着 你的病人需要你冷静下来
[29:55] Tell me, is Dowd working today? 告诉我 多德今天来上班了吗
[30:00] Do you see him? 你看见他了吗
[30:06] Go tell Gideon. 去告诉吉迪恩
[30:08] Reid. Easy. 瑞德 别慌
[30:26] Nobody moves, and nobody dies! 不想死就都别动
[30:35] Better be a head shot. 你最好把我一枪爆头
[30:39] I got this on full auto. Anything less, I go down squeezing the trigger. 我设置了全自动模式 如果没打中头 我倒地时就会扣动扳机
[30:59] Get up! Get over here! Double time, let’s go! 站起来 过去 跑起来 快走
[31:08] You, take your partner’s gun, put it on the counter. 你 把你搭档的枪放在台子上
[31:11] He’s not armed. 他没带枪
[31:14] See for yourself. 你可以自己看
[31:18] Hands on your heads. 双手抱头
[31:31] Get up, Keith. 站起来 基思
[31:35] Put those on them. 把这个给他们带上
[31:42] Now put them on yourself. 再给你自己带上
[31:44] Now, step back. Back up. Back up. Back up. 现在往后退 退后
[31:51] Get down on the ground. 坐在地上
[31:54] Have a seat. 请坐
[31:57] Now what kind of an FBI agent doesn’t carry a gun? 什么样的联邦调查局探员连枪都不带
[32:00] -I’m a profiler. -Profiler? -我是一名侧写师 -侧写师?
[32:04] -They sent you to figure me out? -We did. -他们让你们来研究我? -我们做到了
[32:06] -That’s how we found… -Shut up, Reid. -我们就是这样才找到… -闭嘴 瑞德
[32:09] No, don’t shut up. 不 别闭嘴
[32:11] Tell me what you think you know about me. 告诉我你觉得你都了解我些什么
[32:15] Go ahead, genius. Tell him. Tell him. 说吧 天才 告诉他
[32:19] But remember, get it wrong and he’s going to kill you. 但是记住 说错了 他就会杀了你
[32:26] Okay, you’re the boss, you tell me. 你才是老大 你告诉我
[32:30] Who am I? What’s my plan? 我是谁 我的计划是什么
[32:33] We know you shot 11 people in broad daylight and left us nothing. 我们知道你在光天化日之下 打伤11个人 并且没有留下证据
[32:36] You executed a cop in front of the FBI and got away clean. 你当着联邦调查局的面射杀了 一名警察 还能全身而退
[32:39] And I know your plan is to go down in a hail of bullets. 我知道你的计划是在弹雨中光荣牺牲
[32:42] What else do you know? 你还知道什么
[32:52] He joined the Army at 18. Went to Ranger school. 他18岁参军 进入了游骑兵学校
[32:55] Did six years before being dishonourably discharged 在那里待了六年 于1995年
[32:57] in ’95 for conduct unbecoming. 因为行为不端被开除军籍
[32:59] Obviously lied about it and joined the Arlington PD. 他靠撒谎加入了阿灵顿警局
[33:02] -You were right. He was a cop. -For nine months. -你说对了 他当过警察 -当了九个月
[33:04] When they found out he lied about the discharge, they kicked him out. 他们发现他没有据实说出 开除军籍一事之后就解雇了他
[33:07] Soon thereafter, Dowd got his nursing licence. 不久之后 多德取得了护工执照
[33:11] He’s been bouncing from hospital to hospital ever since. 从那以后就辗转于多家医院供职
[33:14] I know you’re the smartest guy in every room you’ve ever been in, 我知道你从来都是 房间里最聪明的那个人
[33:17] and no one’s ever known it. 而且大家都不知道这一点
[33:18] People feel threatened by you and try to sabotage you every chance they get. 人们因为有你而感受到威胁 所以一有机会就对你百般阻挠
[33:21] You’re not a bad person. 你不是坏人
[33:23] You helped save all of your victims afterwards. 你事后救助了所有受害者
[33:25] First guy wasn’t your fault. 第一名受害者身亡不是你的错
[33:26] If the EMTs had been there on time, he would’ve lived. 如果急救人员早点赶到的话 他就能活下来
[33:29] Took those guys 13 minutes. Thirteen! 他们花了13分钟才到 13分钟
[33:34] -You want to barricade the door. -What? -你应该把门堵上 -什么
[33:36] Have me and the kid do it. 让我和这个小孩来做
[33:37] Let them see you that you’ve got two FBI agents in here doing your bidding. 让他们看见你让两名 联邦调查局的探员帮你做事
[33:40] Yeah, right. Let you give them a signal? 好让你给他们发信号吗
[33:42] What signal? They knew you were in here. 什么信号 他们已经知道你在这里了
[33:43] They knew you were armed. What can I tell them? 他们知道你携带了枪支 我能和他们说什么
[33:47] What is this? Some sort of profiler trick? 你在干什么 这是侧写师的某种把戏吗
[33:50] New negotiation tactic? 新型谈判策略?
[33:56] Yeah, the barricade’s a good idea, though. 不过把门堵上倒是个好主意
[34:00] -Now why would you want to help me? -I don’t. -你为什么想帮我 -我不想
[34:06] You said they knew I was in here. 你说他们已经知道我在这里了
[34:12] -I said, “They know you’re in here.” -No. -我说的是“他们知道你在这里” -不对
[34:15] -That’s not what you said. -Why does it matter? -你不是这么说的 -这有什么关系
[34:17] It matters because your partner wants to help me 有关系 因为你搭档想帮我
[34:20] even though he doesn’t know it. 虽然他自己并不知道
[34:23] Go ahead, Boss Man. Tell him why. 说吧 老大 告诉他为什么
[34:26] If you lie or leave anything out, pop. 如果你撒谎或者说得不全面 就是一枪
[34:32] They knew he was in here. 他们已经知道他在这里了
[34:33] They knew he was armed and dangerous. 他们知道他身上有枪 而且很危险
[34:34] And they knew that he was gonna fight to the last round. 而且他们知道 他会战斗到最后一颗子弹
[34:37] And they sent me in here with an unarmed kid 但他们还是派我带了一个 手无缚鸡之力
[34:39] who can’t shoot his way out of a wet paper bag. 也没有武器的小孩过来
[34:43] They set you up. 他们给你下了个圈套
[34:45] Exactly, and they’re probably laughing about it right now. 没错 他们现在可能正在笑话我
[34:48] And that’s why you want to help me. 所以你才想帮我
[34:50] I wouldn’t say I want to help you. 我不会说我想帮你
[34:52] But when they come in here to get revenge for the cop you killed, 但当他们进来 为你杀死的警察复仇的时候
[34:54] you’re gonna go down fighting. 你会在战斗中倒下
[34:55] And in the crossfire, a lot of us are going to die. 交火会让这里的很多人丧命
[34:58] They sent me in here, I figure why make it easy for them? 既然他们派我过来 那我为什么要让他们这么轻松
[35:05] Can I talk to you for a moment? 我能和你说句话吗
[35:16] Please don’t send your men in yet. 请你先不要派你的人进去
[35:18] You have to consider the possibility that your men are dead, 你必须考虑你的人已经丧命的可能性
[35:21] or at least disarmed. 或者至少被解除了武装
[35:22] Agent Hotchner is a very experienced profiler. 霍奇纳是一名经验丰富的侧写师
[35:26] He’s gonna do whatever he has to do to get Dowd to like, trust, respect him. 他一定会尽他所能 让多德喜欢并且信任和尊重他
[35:30] And… And once he does, he will get Dowd to end this peacefully. 一旦他做到了 他就会让多德以和平方式解决问题
[35:35] I… I just ask you to give him time. 我只是在请求你给他一些时间
[35:38] Dowd has already shot 10 people. He killed a cop! 多德已经打伤十人 他杀了一名警察
[35:42] The cop is dead. 那名警察已经死了
[35:43] This man is a violent, deranged paranoid. It’s a game. 这个人是个暴力癫狂的偏执狂 这只是一场游戏
[35:49] He’s… He’s gonna do whatever he has to. 他会按照自己的办法行事
[35:51] You send your men in, they’re just gonna become villains 如果你派人进去 他们只会成为
[35:53] in his little hero fantasy. 他那英雄幻想里的坏人而已
[35:56] You’re letting him call all the shots. 你把决定权完全交给了他
[35:58] How are your unarmed men going to stop him? 你的人已经被解除武装 要怎么阻止他
[35:59] They’re not unarmed. They have his profile. 他们并没有被解除武装 他们有他的侧写
[36:04] They understand him. 他们了解他
[36:09] Three minutes, and my men are ready to take the ER. 三分钟 然后我的人就会冲进急救室
[36:12] Your men have three minutes. 你的人有三分钟时间
[36:20] You know why they took away boy genius’s gun? 你知道他们为什么没收了 这个小天才的枪吗
[36:23] -Why? -He failed his qualification. -为什么 -他没有通过资格考试
[36:26] Twice a year I gotta listen to him whine about re-qualifying. 我只能不断听他抱怨重考的事 每年都有两次
[36:29] So I tutor him, and he fails again. 所以我亲自教他 但他还是没通过
[36:32] You think you’ve got it rough? 你觉得你受够了吗
[36:34] These people done nothing but undermine me since I got here. 这些人在我来了之后 除了给我下套 什么都没做
[36:37] Put them next to the barricade. 让他们去堵门
[36:39] That way when they blast their way in here, both of our problems are solved. 这样等他们冲进来的时候 我们俩的问题就都能解决了
[36:42] That sort of thing could ruin a cop’s career. 这种事会摧毁一个警察的职业生涯
[36:45] -You are one sick dude. -How do you think I found you? -你可真够变态的 -你觉得我是怎么找到你的
[36:55] Time’s up! Ready teams for assault. 时间到了 准备强攻
[37:20] -Can I ask you a favour? -You can ask. -你能帮我个忙吗 -你可以说来听听
[37:22] I figure the chances of my getting out of here alive are pretty slim. 我想我从这里生还的几率会非常小
[37:25] So? 所以?
[37:27] I wanna kick the snot out of this kid. 我想狠狠踢这小子一顿
[37:29] He’s made my life miserable for three lousy years. 他让我过了三年异常悲惨的生活
[37:38] Knock yourself out. 动手吧
[37:48] How smart are you now, smart guy? 你现在还聪明不 小聪明?
[37:51] It’s front sight, trigger press, follow through! 不就是目视准星 扣动扳机 跟进目标吗
[37:55] It’s not that hard! A Dalmatian could do it! 这没那么难 连斑点狗都能做到
[38:00] Let go, let go! 放手
[38:18] -Feel better? -I think he got the message. -感觉好点了吗 -我觉得他听明白了
[38:27] What’s that? 听明白什么
[38:28] We go in five, four… 准备强攻 五 四
[38:34] -We go now! -Federal agent! -现在就进 -联邦探员
[38:37] -Federal agent! Hold your fire! -Hold your fire! -联邦探员 不要开枪 -不要开枪
[38:40] It’s all clear! 已经安全了
[38:47] Shakespeare wrote, 莎士比亚曾写道
[38:49] “Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.” “没有什么比希望不平凡 而更平凡的了”
[39:02] You all right? 你还好吗
[39:04] Yeah. 还好
[39:06] Nice shot. 射得很准
[39:08] I was aiming for his leg. 我在瞄他的腿
[39:12] I wouldn’t have kept kicking, but I was afraid you didn’t get my plans. 我本来没想继续踢了 但我怕你没懂我的计划
[39:15] I got your plan the minute you moved the hostages out of my line of fire. 你把人质从我的射击线路上 移走的时候我就明白了
[39:19] Well, I hope I didn’t hurt you too badly. 希望我没有把你伤得太重
[39:23] Hotch, I was a 12-year-old child prodigy 霍奇 我12岁的时候
[39:25] in a Las Vegas public high school. 是拉斯维加斯公立高中里的神童
[39:27] You kick like a 9-year-old girl. 你踢人的力气像个九岁小姑娘一样
[39:32] No, keep it. 不用 留着吧
[39:34] As far as I’m concerned, you passed your qualification. 在我看来 你已经通过资格考试了
[39:43] Reid, you all right? 瑞德 你还好吗
[39:53] Touché,[\I] kid. 干得好 小子
[40:02] How you doing? 你还好吗
[40:05] You were right. You don’t need a gun to kill somebody. 你说得对 我们不需要靠枪来杀人
[40:16] -No, you don’t. -But it helps. -的确不需要 -但它能帮上忙
[40:20] Yes. It does. 是的 能帮上
[40:26] I… I know I should feel bad about what happened. 我知道我应该为发生的事感到难过
[40:29] I mean, I killed a man. 我杀了一个人
[40:31] You know, I should feel something. 我应该有些什么感觉
[40:36] But I don’t. 但我并没有
[40:37] Not knowing what you feel or… 不了解你自己的感受
[40:41] That’s not the same as not feeling anything. 和没有感受是不同的
[40:47] This is going to hit you. 总有一天你会有感觉的
[40:50] And when it does, there’s only three facts you need to know. 当那个时刻来临时 你只需要知道三个事实
[40:59] You did what you had to do. 第一 你做了你该做的事
[41:02] And a lot of good people are alive because of what you did. 第二 很多好人 会因为你做的事得以活命
[41:08] -What’s the third? -I’m proud of you. -第三个呢 -我为你感到骄傲
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme