Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] 加利福尼亚州 圣迭戈
[00:15] Step up, knee up. Step down. Up. One more. 抬起 提膝 放下 抬起 再来一次
[00:20] Two kicks. Here we go. Woo! 踢两下 动起来
[00:22] One more time. Kick and back. Two more times like that. One more. 再来一次 踢腿 下来 再来两次 再来一次
[00:29] Two more times. Hang with me. 再来两次 坚持住
[00:32] Let’s tap, right here. 踏步 就这样
[00:33] Two knees up, let’s go. Here we go. Knees, one more. Kick it up. 提膝两次 开始 提膝 再来一次 踢腿
[00:38] Two times. 做两次
[01:43] Knee up, tap down. Up. 提膝 放下 抬起
[01:45] One more. Knees to the corners. 再来一次 膝盖抬高
[01:48] Tap down. 放下
[01:50] Kick it up two times. Kick. One more. 踢腿两次 踢 再来一次
[01:54] Over the top. Two more times. Up. Last time. 举过头顶 做两次 举高 最后一次
[01:58] Single knees up to the corners. Reach and pull. Take it up. 一边膝盖抬高 伸臂 收回 继续
[02:02] Stay strong. Come on, I know you’re tired. 用力 加油 我知道你很累
[02:05] Last one. 最后一次
[02:06] Single knees up, pull to here. Knee and tap. Don’t give up now! 提膝 抬高 提膝 踏步 别放弃
[02:10] Here we go! 动起来
[02:32] Get a good shot of her face. 仔细拍一下她的脸
[02:39] Make a wish. 许个愿吧
[02:40] 联邦调查局 行为分析小组 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
[02:43] -Come on, man. Blow, baby, blow. -I thought you were full of hot air, Reid. -加油 吹啊 宝贝 快吹 -我还以为你挺能吹的 瑞德
[02:47] -Come on, Reid! -They’re trick candles, Spence, okay? -加油 瑞德 -那是恶作剧蜡烛 斯宾塞
[02:50] They… They’re going to come back on every time. 每次吹都会再燃起来
[02:53] Mommy to the rescue. 让妈妈我来帮你
[02:54] -Mommy? -Ignore him. -妈妈? -别理他
[02:56] Isn’t it amazing he knows what he knows, and he’s only twenty-four? 他才24岁就知道那么多 这实在太惊人了
[02:59] Reid, does it make you legal yet? 瑞德 你到法定喝酒年龄了吗
[03:01] -Imagine what he’ll know by fifty. -Hope you like chocolate. 想象一下他到50岁能知道多少
[03:04] 希望你喜欢巧克力
[03:08] -Agent Hotchner? -You blew wax on the cake, man. 霍奇纳探员
[03:10] 抱歉
[03:11] Sorry. 你把蜡都吹到蛋糕上了 老兄
[03:13] -Let’s cut this bad boy. -Okay. -我们切了它吧 -好的
[03:15] …there was another car bomb today, this time… 今天又发生一起 汽车炸弹爆炸 这次…
[03:17] -You having fun? -Yes. Definitely. -玩得开心吗 -当然了
[03:19] I am definitely having fun. 我玩得非常开心
[03:21] -Make a wish? -Can I take this hat off? -要许个愿吗 -我能把帽子拿掉吗
[03:23] …but reports suggest that the death toll 但报告预计死亡人数
[03:25] -may well rise above fifty. -I wouldn’t. -或将增加至50人 -最好不要
[03:28] -Most of them are civilians… -Hey, Spence. -他们大多是普通百姓… -斯宾塞
[03:29] First piece for the birthday boy. 第一块蛋糕给小寿星
[03:32] The car was parked in the middle of the… 装有炸弹的汽车停在路中央…
[03:34] Did you know she’s the only person in the whole world who calls me Spence? 你知道全世界只有她叫我 “斯宾塞”吗
[03:38] -Spence, get over here. -There’s cherry in it. -斯宾塞 快过来 -里面有樱桃
[03:39] …but is thought to be the work of a splinter group. 但有猜测称事故出自一个小派别之手
[03:41] -Happy birthday. -Thank you. -生日快乐 -谢谢
[03:42] Birthday boy. 小寿星
[03:43] -Did everyone get some? -JJ, why don’t you feed it to him? -大家都有蛋糕了吗 -珍珍 你怎么不喂喂他呢
[03:46] -Yes, thank you. -Sorry, guys. -有了 谢谢 -抱歉了各位
[03:47] Party’s over. 派对结束了
[03:53] -We’re going to San Diego. -But not for the surfing, huh? -我们要去圣迭戈 -但不是去冲浪 对吗
[03:57] They’re calling him the “Tommy Killer.” 人们称他为“汤米杀手”
[03:58] Six women raped and murdered in their homes in the last three weeks. 过去三周内有六名女性在家中被奸杀
[04:01] -Six in three weeks? -That’s a short fuse. -三周内六人? -这也太猖狂了
[04:03] And getting shorter. First two were eight days apart, 而且越发猖狂 前两次犯案相隔八天
[04:06] -then the next four in two weeks. -Rapid escalation. -后四次则发生在两周之内 -作案频率迅速增加
[04:08] You think he’s regressing to a psychopathic frenzy? 你认为他正在沦落为精神变态狂吗
[04:11] No, he’s too controlled for that. 不 他的自制力太强 不会这样
[04:16] See you on the plane. 我们飞机上见
[04:18] -Why the “Tommy Killer”? -You know the rock opera? -为什么叫“汤米杀 -你知道摇滚歌剧《汤米》吗
[04:21] Well, this UnSub glues his victims’ eyes wide open. 这个不明嫌犯会用胶水 让受害者睁着眼
[04:33] -He wants them to see him. -And feel him. -他想让他们看着他 -感受到他
[05:11] French poet Jacques Rigaut said, 法国诗人雅克・里戈曾说
[05:14] “Don’t forget that I cannot see myself, “不要忘记我无法看见自己”
[05:16] “that my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror.” “我的本质会被镜子所局限”
[05:22] Brenda Samms was found yesterday by her children 布伦达・萨姆斯的尸体在昨天
[05:25] when they got home from school. 由放学回家的孩子们发现
[05:26] She had been strangled with a thin ligature, possibly a wire. 她被凶手用疑似电线的细绳勒死
[05:30] -No weapon left at the scene. -Residue on the wrists and mouth -犯罪现场没有留下凶器 -受害者手腕及嘴上的痕迹
[05:33] indicate that duct tape was used, then removed 是撕下强力胶带时留下的
[05:36] -Also not found at the scene. -Brought it with him, took it with him. -但现场也没有胶带 -凶手把带来的胶带又带走了
[05:38] He also started leaving messages at the fourth scene, 他第四次作案后还留下了信息
[05:42] this was on the mirrors. 这是写在镜子上的
[05:45] “Fair lady, throw those costly robes aside, “美丽的女士 请丢下那些昂贵长袍”
[05:47] “No longer may you glory in your pride, “你将再也不能高傲地展示美貌”
[05:50] “Take leave of all your carnal vain delight…” “跟那一切虚妄的肉体欢愉告别吧”
[05:52] “I’ve come to summon you away this night.” “我今夜将来召唤你随我而去”
[05:56] It’s a ballad from the late 1600s. 这是一首17世纪末的歌谣
[05:58] A Dialogue Betwixt Death and a Lady. 叫《死神与女士间的对话》
[06:01] A seventeenth-century ballad? 17世纪的歌谣?
[06:03] Yeah, essentially a woman begging Death to live. 对 主要讲了一个女人祈求死神离开
[06:06] What kind of person knows this ballad? 什么人会知道这首歌谣
[06:07] Are we looking for a literature professor? 我们要找的是文学教授吗
[06:10] Well, anyone with an Internet connection, actually. 其实可以上网的人都能知道
[06:12] You should see what comes in when you type the word “death” 你们应该试试在搜索引擎里 输入“死”
[06:14] -into a search engine. -Reid, no wonder you can’t get a date. -都会出现什么结果 -瑞德 难怪没人想跟你约会
[06:18] Reid, you stay on the messages. See if there’s a deeper meaning. 瑞德 你继续研究那条信息 看看其中是否有更深层含义
[06:21] Well, it definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well. 看起来他把犯罪现场搞得一团糟
[06:23] -A lot of damage, nothing taken. -Well, the eyes are the thing. -他大肆破坏 但什么也没拿走 -受害者的眼睛值得注意
[06:26] The signature. The behaviour that isn’t necessary 那是作案标志 这种行为
[06:28] for the murder, but necessary for the emotional release. 与谋杀无关 但与情绪发泄有关
[06:32] That’s what he’s there for. 他就是去发泄的
[06:33] There used to be a widely held belief that the eyes record a snapshot 从前有一种广为流传的说法是
[06:37] of the last thing a person sees before they die. 人死前看到的最后景象会留在眼里
[06:39] Yeah, that’s right. People used to write poems 没错 人们从前还会写诗
[06:40] -about talking to Death. -Ballads. -描绘与死神的对话 -是写歌谣
[06:43] Whatever. 随你怎么说
[06:45] You think they’ll ever run out of new things to do to their victims? 凶手还真是喜欢 想出新花招来折磨受害者啊
[06:49] Well, finding new ways to hurt each other is what we’re good at. 反正人类总是能别出心裁地互相伤害
[07:18] 圣迭戈警局 专案组总部
[07:33] Captain Griffith, Task Force Commander. 我是格里菲斯警监 专案组主管
[07:35] Sorry. We all get tunnel vision. 抱歉 我们有眼不识泰山
[07:37] I’m Special Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Jareau, our liaison. 我是特别探员霍奇纳 这是让热探员 她是我们的联络员
[07:39] -Hi. -I appreciate you coming out. -你好 -我很感激你们能来
[07:41] Thanks. Hope we can help. 谢谢 希望我们可以帮上忙
[08:00] Hi. You’ve reached the Chandlers. 你好 这里是钱德勒家
[08:01] Leave a message, and have a beautiful day. 有事请留言 祝你愉快
[08:04] What a good soccer game! I’m so proud of you. 球踢得真棒 我太为你骄傲了
[08:08] When’s Mommy coming in? 妈妈什么时候来呀
[08:15] Happy anniversary, honey. Love you. 纪念日快乐 亲爱的 爱你
[08:18] Ready for bed, Mom! Will you tuck me in? 我要睡觉了 妈妈 你能帮我盖被子吗
[08:20] This UnSub glues his victims’ eyes wide open. 这个不明嫌犯会用胶水 让受害者睁着眼
[08:22] They’re calling him the “Tommy Killer.” 人们称他为“汤米杀手”
[08:23] It definitely looks like he ransacked the crime scene pretty well. 看起来他把犯罪现场搞得一团糟
[08:26] Do you have a lot of homework, sweetie? 你的作业多吗 宝贝
[08:28] Mom? Mom? Mom, where are you? 妈妈 你在哪里
[08:33] “我是死神 难道你不知晓我的大名”
[08:36] “You may as well be mute, there is no time…” “你最好不要作声 没有时间…”
[08:39] Creepy, huh? 真吓人 是吧
[08:41] Actually, conversations between Death and his victims 其实死神与其受害者之间的对话
[08:45] was a fairly popular literary and artistic theme throughout 在文艺复兴时期是一种非常流行的
[08:48] the Renaissance. 文学艺术主题
[08:53] Yeah. Creepy. 对啊 真吓人
[08:59] He strikes during the day in upper-middle-class neighbourhoods. 嫌犯在白天袭击中上阶层社区的住户
[09:02] Extremely high-risk victims at a high-risk time. 在高风险时段袭击风险极高的受害者
[09:07] He’s confident in his ability. 他对自己的能力十分有信心
[09:10] Looks to be about a five-square-mile radius. 作案范围约为13平方公里
[09:13] So he probably has a vehicle. 所以嫌犯大概有一辆车
[09:15] Do you want to see that crime scene? 你们想去看看犯罪现场吗
[09:19] It’s still taped off. The husband won’t go back inside. 警戒条还在 受害者的丈夫不想回去
[09:22] Let’s go. 我们走
[09:24] All right. So we need answers to these questions. 我们需要找到这些问题的答案
[09:26] What does the evidence tell you about the sexual aspect? 你从证据中能看出哪些性犯罪信息
[09:29] What kind of rapist is he independent of the homicides? 不考虑谋杀的话 他是怎样的一个强奸犯
[09:31] I’m on it. 我马上分析
[09:32] It looks like what he’s written at the scenes 看来嫌犯在现场写下的东西
[09:34] are most of the first three verses of the same ballad. 大部分是同一首歌谣的前三段内容
[09:36] Most of? 大部分?
[09:38] Yeah, it’s only one part of the conversation. 对 只写了一方说的话
[09:40] There’s no “betwixt.” 没有“对话”
[09:43] Death speaks, but the lady never answers. 只有死神说的话 但没有女士的回答
[09:46] Maybe he feels like their bodies are answer enough. 也许他感觉她们的尸体就足以回答了
[10:03] Very nice. 非常不错
[10:24] -This profiling really works? -It’s a tool. -侧写真的有用吗 -这是一种工具
[10:27] You can tell all about a guy from looking at the scene? 你们观察犯罪现场就能了解凶手吗
[10:30] Well, the scene’s only part of it. We also use victimology for precedent. 犯罪现场只是一部分 我们还会基于先前的受害者特征
[10:33] We can usually get a fairly clear picture of the guy. 这样一般都能对凶手有清晰的了解
[10:36] -Our guys went over it pretty well. -I’m sure they did. -我们的警员也很会破案 -那是肯定的
[10:41] Local officers aren’t trained to look for the things we look for. 当地警员所受的训练 找不到我们要找的东西
[10:44] -What’s that? -Hate, insecurity, fear, anger. -要找什么 -憎恨 缺乏安全感 恐惧 愤怒
[10:49] -That’s all at the scene? -It’s all in his behaviour. -这些都在犯罪现场吗 -都在凶手的行为里
[10:53] You know anything about our guy yet? 你们现在对这个凶手有什么了解吗
[10:55] Yeah, he isn’t going to stop until he’s caught. 有 他在被抓之前是不会停手的
[11:26] You increased patrols in these neighbourhoods 你在找出凶手的作案规律后
[11:28] -when a pattern was identified? -After the fourth victim. -才在社区加强了巡逻吗 -是在第四名受害者出现之后
[11:31] Boss has cancelled days off, vacations. 老大取消了我们的假期
[11:33] Neighbourhood full of cruisers and he still struck two more times. 这里已经遍地是巡逻车 可凶手又两次犯案
[11:35] He blends. Gideon. 他融入了这里 我是吉迪恩
[11:36] There may have been another attempt six blocks from the station house. 在警局六个街区外 似乎又发生了一起未遂案件
[11:39] -Attempt? -The husband interrupted -怎么是未遂 -丈夫被惊动
[11:40] and the attacker got away, 袭击者逃跑了
[11:41] but Elle and I are headed over there right now. 我和艾尔正赶往那里
[11:43] Well, we’re already at the last crime scene. 我们已经到上一起案件的现场了
[11:45] -Let us know if you identify a suspect. -Suspect? -你们发现嫌疑人就告诉我们 -什么嫌疑人
[11:48] Might have been another attack not far from your station. 好像你们警局附近发生了另一起袭击
[11:51] -Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where you going? -Over there. -喂 你去哪 -犯罪现场啊
[11:56] Well, units are already heading that way. 警队已经赶往那里了
[11:57] We can get more accomplished here. 我们还是留在这里更有用
[11:59] -You’re kidding me, right? -No. -你在开玩笑吧 -没有
[12:01] If there’s an arrest, what we find here will help you prosecute. 如果他们抓到了人 就可以用在这里发现的物证起诉他
[12:05] This scene won’t be pristine forever. 这个现场不会一直保持原样
[12:09] -Guys, knock yourselves out. -Thank you. -那这样 你们请自便吧 -谢谢你
[12:12] Hey, wait a minute. 稍等
[12:14] The UnSub went through the back, right? 不明嫌犯是从后门进的吗
[12:17] The family room. It’s the window full of print dust. 是从起居室的窗户 沾满指纹提取粉的那一扇
[12:19] Gideon! I’m going around the house. 吉迪恩 我在房子周围转转
[12:51] Okay, not that easy to manoeuvre. 好吧 想进来可并不容易
[12:54] That means I’m a little bit athletic. 这证明我身强力壮
[13:35] All right. 好了
[13:38] He messed with something in here. 嫌犯弄坏了这里的一些东西
[13:43] Broken cappuccino machine. 摔碎的咖啡机
[13:46] Took the appliances which are upstairs. 拿了楼上的家用电器
[13:49] Why? 为什么
[13:51] Why would I take the time? 为什么要费这个时间
[14:00] Lucky woman. 这位女士很幸运
[14:02] Yeah, well, she’s probably not feeling so lucky right about now. 不过她现在大概不会觉得很幸运了
[14:05] You’re absolutely sure about that, Mr Gordon? 你确定吗 戈登先生
[14:08] He was black and six feet tall. I watched him run out that back door. 他是个身高1.8米左右的黑人 我看见他从后门逃走了
[14:15] Get a description out in the field ASAP. 尽快在这里描绘出嫌犯的外貌特征
[14:21] Interracial serial sex crimes are rare. 不同人种间的连环性犯罪很罕见
[14:24] -Are they impossible? -No. -是不可能发生的吗 -不是
[14:27] -Then what’s your point? -Only to provide you with information. -那你是什么意思 -我们只是去一个安静的地方
[14:34] -I’m going to go talk to her. -May I ask why? -我要去跟她谈谈 -我能问问为什么吗
[14:37] She’s surrounded by men. 因为她周围全是男人
[14:43] Mrs Gordon? I’m Elle. Would you like to go outside? 戈登夫人?我是艾尔 我们只是去一个安静的地方
[14:49] It’s all right. 没事
[14:50] We’re just going to go some place quiet. 我们只是去一个安静的地方
[15:08] Here’s where I got the china. 我从这里拿了瓷器
[15:13] The silver. 银器
[15:16] I didn’t take it. I broke it. 我没有带走 而是把它们毁了
[15:20] Why wouldn’t she hear me? 可她为什么没有听见动静呢
[15:25] Because I did it after. 因为那时她已经死了
[15:34] “You may as well be mute. “你最好不要作声”
[15:36] “There is no time at all for vain dispute, “没有时间用来做无谓的纷争”
[15:39] “Your riches, gold and garments, jewels bright, “你们腰缠万贯 珠光宝气”
[15:44] “Your house and land, must on new owners light.” “你们的住所必将由新主人打理”
[15:51] I really don’t know that much about him. 我真的不怎么了解这个人
[15:54] Well, you don’t have to. 你不需要去了解
[15:55] Just take a little time to collect your thoughts. 只需花点时间整理一下思绪
[15:59] To just sit here. Breathe. 只需坐在这里 呼吸放松
[16:01] -You don’t want to ask me questions? -Not until you’re ready. -你不想问我什么问题吗 -我要等到你准备好再问
[16:06] I’ll be right behind that doorway. 我会待在那扇门后面等你
[16:14] I didn’t even know he was in the house. 我根本没有意识到他进来了
[16:19] Is that common? 这正常吗
[16:24] Very. 很正常
[16:29] She had a workout video on. 她当时开着健身视频
[16:32] -Step aerobics. -Step aerobics? With the platforms? -台阶有氧操 -台阶有氧操?用踏板的那种?
[16:37] Step up, step down, step up, step down? 踏上去又踏下来?
[16:39] Where’s the platform? 踏板在哪里
[16:49] -He spent a lot of time here. -What, so he vacuumed? -嫌犯在这待了很久 -所以他还用吸尘器打扫了?
[16:53] -There’s no marks from the platforms. -Lot of time. -踏板上没有作案痕迹 -待了很久
[16:58] The broken things. 为了毁东西
[17:00] She must have already been dead or incapacitated when he did that. 他在搞破坏的时候 受害者一定已经死亡或动弹不得了
[17:03] Cappuccino maker from the kitchen, dishes, vases, broken jewellery. 他毁了咖啡机 餐具 花瓶 首饰
[17:06] Symbols. 都是标志
[17:08] “Your riches, gold, garments, jewels bright, “你们腰缠万贯 珠光宝气”
[17:12] “Your house and land, must on new owners light.” “你们的住所必将由新主人打理”
[17:17] -Her riches. -Right. -她腰缠万贯 -对
[17:21] Ever feel like there’s something obvious right in front of you, 你有没有体会过什么事就在你眼前
[17:23] you just can’t see it? 而你却不知道的感觉?
[17:25] Yeah, usually right before a woman dumps me. 有 通常我在被甩前能体会到
[17:29] He slapped me from behind, and pulled me down on the floor. 他从背后袭击了我 把我拽到地上
[17:32] I tried to scratch him and bite him, but he was so strong. 我拼命想挠他 咬他 但他太强壮了
[17:37] And then my husband came home from work. 然后我丈夫下班回家
[17:40] He screamed, and the man ran out the door. 他大叫起来 那人就夺门而逃了
[17:46] -He was a black man? -Bill was sure of it, but I… -他是黑人吗 -他毁了咖啡机 餐具 花瓶 首饰
[17:51] I only remember his eyes. 我只记得他的眼睛
[17:54] When we were fighting, I kept staring him right in the eyes. 我们扭打在一起时 我直勾勾地盯着他的眼睛
[17:58] I remember thinking, if he’s going to kill me, 我记得我当时想 如果他要杀我
[18:01] then he’s going to have to look at me while he does. 那他就要在动手时看着我的眼睛
[18:06] And he just kept staring back at me through the ski mask. 但他也一直透过滑雪面罩盯着我
[18:13] -A ski mask? -Yeah. -滑雪面罩吗 -对
[18:20] It’s all right. You did good. 没关系 你做得很好
[18:29] -The verses. -Found something? -那些歌谣段落 -发现什么了吗
[18:31] Not an answer, a question. 没发现答案 但发现了一个问题
[18:33] I found the full text. He’s pretty much following it to a tee, 我找到了完整版 嫌犯写的几乎一字不差
[18:36] at least the, the Death side of the conversation. 但只写了死神的话
[18:38] But? 然后呢
[18:40] Why didn’t he leave them at the first three murders? 他前三次杀人为什么不写
[18:42] I mean, this ballad is ten verses long, just on the Death side. 因为这首歌谣仅死神的话就有十段
[18:44] He’s got plenty to work with. 他有很多可写的东西
[18:46] But if it’s not a part of his signature, 但如果这不是他的作案标志
[18:47] if it isn’t something that he has to do for an emotional reason, 不是他为了发泄情绪而必做的事
[18:50] then, I mean, why start? 那么为什么要开始写呢
[18:56] JJ, find out when the press ran the first story on this UnSub. 珍珍 查一下媒体什么时候 首次报道了这个不明嫌犯
[19:00] -When? -After which victim. -具体指什么时候 -在哪一起案件后
[19:02] Yeah, you got it. 好的 马上查
[19:04] -What are you thinking? -He wasn’t getting enough attention. -你在想什么 -他没有得到足够的关注
[19:07] Police departments sometimes don’t even realise 警局有时未能意识到
[19:08] -they’re looking at a pattern. -Yeah, until somebody tells them. -出现了作案规律 -对 除非有人告诉他们
[19:12] The first story ran the morning after the fourth victim was found. 首次报道是在 发现第四名受害者后的早上
[19:14] The increased patrols didn’t begin until after the fourth victim, either. 加强巡逻也是在 发现第四名受害者后开始的
[19:17] Yeah, the police didn’t realise what was happening. 警察之前没意识到发生了什么
[19:18] -He writes his verse… -Everyone knows that he was there. -他就开始写歌谣 -然后所有人都知道他了
[19:21] The offender in this new attempt is a black male. 刚才那起未遂案件的行凶者 是黑人男性
[19:23] Black male? Cross racial? That doesn’t happen. 黑人男性?跨人种?这不可能啊
[19:25] How about Herbert Mullin? He killed fourteen different people 那连环杀手赫伯特・马林呢 他杀的14个人
[19:28] of completely varying ages, races and creeds. 年龄 种族 信仰各不相同
[19:29] But there was no sexual component to his crimes. 但那些案件不涉及性犯罪
[19:32] And he wore a ski mask. This attacker wore a ski mask. 而且这回的袭击者戴着滑雪面罩
[19:40] -Tell them we’re ready. -For a profile? -告诉他们我们准备好了 -准备好发布侧写吗
[19:44] And to make Tommy contact us. 还要让这位汤米联系我们
[19:56] The UnSub brought his weapons with him. 不明嫌犯身上携带有武器
[19:59] Tape, glue, wire. 胶带 胶水 电线
[20:05] He did not leave them at the scene. 他没有把这些留在犯罪现场
[20:08] He took them when he left. 而是全部带走
[20:11] He has a kind of killing kit that he carries. 他会带着一个杀人工具包
[20:15] Organised killers usually have a skilled job, likely technology related, 有条理的杀手经常会从事技术工作 可能会涉及科技
[20:19] which may involve the use of the hands. 这就需要他们能灵活运用双手
[20:21] The crime scenes are far enough apart that he needs a vehicle. 犯罪现场间相距太远 他需要车辆
[20:24] This will be well-kept, obsessively clean, as will be his home. 他会把车保养得很好 让车一尘不染 像家一样
[20:27] He’s diurnal, the attacks occur during the day, 他在白天活动 白天作案
[20:30] so the vehicle may be related to his work, 所以作案车辆也许和他的工作有关
[20:31] possibly a company car or truck. 可能是公司的轿车或卡车
[20:33] We believe he watches the victims for a time, 我们认为他会观察受害者一段时间
[20:35] learns the rhythms of the home, knows his time frame. 了解其生活规律 从而确定作案时间
[20:38] You’re not going to catch him accidentally. 他不可能被偶然抓个现行
[20:41] He destroys symbols of wealth in the victims’ homes. 他会破坏受害者家中代表财富的东西
[20:48] He harbours envy of and hatred toward people of a higher social class. 他嫉妒且憎恨社会阶级较高的人
[20:54] He feels invisible around them. 他在他们周围没有存在感
[20:56] Class is the theme of the poem which he left at the various crime scenes. 他留在犯罪现场的诗就以阶级为主题
[21:00] At one point in the poem, the woman attempts to bribe Death, 诗中有一处写到了女人想贿赂死神
[21:02] but he doesn’t accept it. 但死神没有接受
[21:03] He says this is the one moment when riches mean nothing. 他说财富在这一刻毫无价值
[21:07] When Death comes, poor and the rich are exactly alike. 当死神来临时 贫穷和富有毫无差别
[21:10] -So he’s poor? -Probably middle-class. -那么他很穷吗 -大概是中产阶级
[21:12] A decidedly lower-class person would 一个典型的底层人士
[21:14] stick out in a highly patrolled neighbourhood. 在巡逻密集的社区会很显眼
[21:16] This guy appears to belong there. He blends in. 而这个人似乎属于这里 融入了这里
[21:19] -Why does he glue the eyes open? -The UnSub is an exploitative rapist. -他为什么用胶让受害者睁着眼 -他是剥削型强奸犯
[21:24] Most rape victims close their eyes during the attack, turn their heads. 多数性侵受害者会在被侵害时 闭上眼 扭过头
[21:28] For some rapists, this ruins the fantasy. 对一些强奸犯来说 这很毁兴致
[21:30] For this type of rapist, the goal is more related 这种强奸犯会更加看重
[21:33] to the victim watching him than the act itself. 让受害者看着他 而不是其行为本身
[21:37] The verses, the staging, the aggressive language, 那些歌谣段落 现场布置 挑衅的语言
[21:39] “I am Death.” “我是死神”
[21:40] This is a guy who, while being in control at the crime scene, 这个人虽然掌控着犯罪现场
[21:43] almost certainly feels inadequate in the rest of his life. 但肯定对他自己的生活没什么信心
[21:46] That’s why he couldn’t wait for you to figure out what he’d done. 所以他才等不及让你们发现他的罪行
[21:49] Why he needed to make sure all his crimes were counted. 他要保证他所犯的罪都得到了重视
[21:52] His victims. 那些受害者
[21:53] They represent whatever it is that’s controlling him, 代表了他受到的控制
[21:55] and he wants that control back. 他想夺回这种控制权
[21:58] He is under the thumb of a powerful woman 他被一名强势女性压迫
[22:01] who frightens him. 遭到恐吓
[22:03] And a final point, he is white. 还有最后一点 他其实是白人
[22:07] We have witnesses that identify him as a black male. 有目击者称他是黑人男性
[22:11] The attacker was black. He is not the Tommy Killer. 那个袭击者是黑人 但他不是“汤米杀手”
[22:15] Mrs Gordon’s husband came home at the same time that he always does. 戈登夫人的丈夫每天都按时回家
[22:18] The Tommy Killer would have known that. “汤米杀手”肯定会知道这一点
[22:19] And Mrs Gordon’s attacker wore a ski mask. 袭击戈登夫人的人戴着滑雪面罩
[22:22] The UnSub knows when he walks into a house 不明嫌犯在他走进房子时就知道
[22:24] he’s going to kill the woman who lives there. 他会杀掉住在那里的女人
[22:28] If you’re not leaving any witnesses, why wear a ski mask? 如果不会留下任何目击者 那为什么要戴滑雪面罩
[22:30] And he wants the victim to see him anyway. 而且他还想让受害者看着他
[22:32] Your attempted rapist is a garden-variety, 强奸未遂者是一名普通的
[22:35] disorganised young man. 没有条理的年轻人
[22:36] As the victim’s age goes up, generally the attacker’s age goes down. 通常受害者的年龄越大 袭击者的年龄就越小
[22:40] Mrs Gordon is about sixty, which puts her rapist at about twenty. 戈登夫人大约60岁 所以试图强奸她的人大约是20岁
[22:43] And it takes years to develop the level of calm and sophistication “汤米杀手”耗费数年磨练技巧
[22:47] that Tommy displays at a crime scene. 才能冷静熟练地布置现场
[22:50] And the rapist is far too young for that. 而强奸未遂者太年轻 经验不足
[22:52] Mrs Gordon told me that there’s a young man 戈登夫人告诉我有一名年轻人
[22:54] who delivers groceries to their home. 为他们送食品杂货
[22:57] He fits a lot of what we’re describing here. 他很符合我们这些描述
[22:59] Great. 真好啊
[23:00] -So we’re back to zero on Tommy. -Not at all. -我们又对“汤米杀手”一无所知了 -并不是
[23:03] May I see you in your office for a moment? 我们能去你的办公室谈谈吗
[23:08] -You have a tip line for the public? -Yes. -你有公众报警热线吗 -对
[23:11] We have a technician at Quantico who can tap into your phone system. 我们在匡提科的技术人员 可以监听你的通话系统
[23:14] He’s going to call us? 凶手会联系我们吗
[23:16] Well, he’s gone out of his way to show you how scary he is. 他已经想尽办法向你们展示他的可怕
[23:18] And when the 11:00 news leads with the capture of a six-foot-tall black man 如果11点的新闻报道了 一名身高1.8米的黑人男性
[23:21] in connection with his crimes, he’s going to be furious. 由于他的罪行而被捕的消息 他一定会异常愤怒
[23:25] Furious enough to call. 愤怒到想报警
[23:28] Later, man. See you. 回头见 哥们
[23:35] FBI, you’re under arrest. 联邦调查局 你被捕了
[23:40] You’re under arrest for the attempted rape of Marcia Gordon. 你因涉嫌强奸未遂玛西亚・戈登被捕
[23:42] What? 什么
[23:44] The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit was called in yesterday afternoon 联邦调查局行为分析小组 于昨天下午抵达本地
[23:48] by the San Diego Police Department to assist in the ongoing 受邀前来协助圣迭戈警局
[23:51] Tommy Killer investigation. 调查“汤米杀手”一案
[23:52] The unit is headed… 小组负责人是…
[23:58] I can now announce that our office has assisted in making an arrest 我现在可以透露 我们已协助本地警方实施…
[24:00] 你是“汤米杀手”吗
[24:01] in connection with the investigation. That’s all I can say at this time. 与调查相关的抓捕活动 详细进展目前依然保密
[24:07] He confessed to Mrs Gordon’s attack before we even got to the car. 他在我们上车前就坦白了 他曾袭击戈登夫人
[24:10] Thanks, Elle. 谢谢你 艾尔
[24:11] Should just make the 11:00 news. 应该能上11点新闻
[24:12] Did they get good footage? 他们拍到我们抓的人了吗
[24:14] Yeah, couldn’t miss him. 拍到了 拍得很清楚
[24:15] -Good. Now we wait. -Call Garcia. -好的 现在我们就坐等 -给加西亚打电话
[24:18] Go for Miss Penelope Garcia. 请讲 我是佩内洛普・加西亚
[24:21] Ready with the trap and trace? 准备好设置陷阱追踪了吗
[24:22] Peaches, this is the Office of Unmitigated Superiority. 当然 这里是不折不扣的超级办公室
[24:25] I am always ready. With the awesome power 我时刻准备着运用这里的炫酷技能
[24:27] I have in this room, all I need is fifteen seconds on the phone 我只需15秒的通话时间
[24:30] -to nail this skeevy perv. -Fifteen seconds? -就能逮住这个该死的变态 -15秒就可以吗
[24:33] If that. 甚至更短
[24:35] -抓到了吗 -你还能告诉我们什么吗
[24:39] I can now announce that our office has assisted 我现在可以透露我们已协助本地警方
[24:41] in making an arrest in connection with the investigation. 实施与调查相关的抓捕活动
[24:44] That’s really all I can say at this time. Thank you. 详细进展目前依然保密 谢谢
[24:46] Turn that damn television down. 把那个破电视的声音调小一点
[24:52] Sorry. 对不起
[25:03] We’re still waiting, Garcia. 我们还在等 加西亚
[25:10] God, I hate waiting like this. 天啊 我真讨厌就这么干等
[25:14] Do you think it’s weird that I knew that ballad? 你觉得我知道那首歌谣会很奇怪吗
[25:17] I don’t know how it is that you know half the things you know, 你知道的东西 有一半我都不知道你是怎么知道的
[25:20] but I’m glad you do. 但我很高兴你能知道那些
[25:22] Do you think that’s why I can’t get a date? 你觉得是因为这个才没人跟我约会吗
[25:24] Do you ever ask anyone out? 你约过别人吗
[25:27] -No. -That’s why you can’t get a date. -没有 -所以才没人跟你约会啊
[25:32] Detective Martin. Hey, hey! Pick it up, pick it up. 我是马丁警探 喂 接电话
[25:37] Line six, Penelope. Line six. 六号线 佩内洛普 接六号线
[25:40] You stupid incompetent sons of bitches! 你们这些白痴无能的混蛋
[25:44] I don’t make mistakes! 我才不会失误
[25:46] I am Death! You hear me? I am Death! 我是死神 听到了吗 我才是死神
[25:50] You’ll see now. Tomorrow. Mark my words, you will see! 你们会明白的 就在明天 记住我的话 你们会明白的
[25:55] And while I’m taking her, I’m going to be thinking of you! 我杀她的时候 会想着你们的
[26:01] Anything? -有结果吗
[26:02] Are you kidding me? -开玩笑吗
[26:03] I… Look, I don’t know how this is possible, 这怎么可能
[26:05] because there was definitely enough time for me to get a location, 因为我有足够的时间来定位
[26:07] but I got nothing. I got absolutely nothing. 可我却什么都没找到 什么都没有
[26:10] Let me work on this. 让我再试试
[26:11] -She said she got nothing. -Nothing? -她说什么都没找到 -没找到?
[26:13] We missed him? 我们没能定位他吗
[26:34] We have an undercover car for each of your teams 我们给你们每一队都派了卧底车
[26:37] and the entire damned department out there, too. 整个警局的人也都出动了
[26:40] Remember, a truck, maybe a work truck in excellent condition. 记住要找一辆卡车 也许是保养得特别好的工作卡车
[26:43] Everyone knows. 大家都知道了
[26:45] All right. He might make a mistake today. 他今天可能会失误
[26:47] He’s angry and he probably hasn’t done the kind of surveillance he’d like. 他很愤怒 而且他大概还没有做好监视工作
[26:50] Yeah, well, neither have we. Let’s go, Reid. 反正我们也没有 我们走 瑞德
[26:52] I’ll bring the car around. 我去把车开过来
[26:58] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[27:38] This is the last place he watched. That house. 他上一次监视的就是那栋房子
[27:43] Morgan said the family hasn’t moved back in. 莫根说那家人还没有回去住
[27:47] Probably never will. It’s the eyes. 估计再也不会回去了 是眼睛
[27:53] Excuse me? 什么
[27:54] It’s the eyes, Elle. 是眼睛 艾尔
[27:58] There’s something not right about the eyes. 受害者的眼睛不对劲
[28:00] If you mean what he does to them, yeah, I agree. 如果你说的是他的所作所为 我同意
[28:02] No…it’s almost a classic move for an exploitative rapist 不是 剥削型强奸犯的典型手法
[28:06] -to force the victim to watch. -But? -就是让受害者睁眼看着 -但是呢
[28:11] We’re missing something about it. 我们遗漏了一些线索
[28:28] It’s 10:30 already. 已经10点半了
[28:30] All he said was tomorrow, he didn’t specify morning. 他只说在今天 但没有特指在早上
[28:34] Reid, this guy’s got to spend a lot of time in that house. 瑞德 这个人要在一栋房子前盯很久
[28:36] A lot. He needs it to be morning. 很久 他需要早上就到
[28:42] Are we sure this is a good spot? 你确定这是个盯梢的好地方吗
[28:43] Three of the victims lived within a block of this street. 有三名受害者都住在这条街
[28:45] It’s the main artery through the neighbourhood. 这也是街区里的主路
[28:47] True, but three victims in the same block 确实 但同一个街区 已经有过三名受害者
[28:48] -could mean he’s done with the area. -Or that he’s just really familiar with it. -他可能已经不会再来了 -或者他对这里最熟悉
[28:53] And comfortable in it. 也最得心应手
[28:55] But then on the other hand, the other victims lived more than a mile 但另一方面 其他受害者住在一公里之外
[28:57] -in either direction. -Right. -而且是相反方向 -对
[28:59] God, I hate not having a plan. 天啊 我讨厌没有计划
[29:01] We’re looking for a needle in a haystack here. 我们这是在大海捞针
[29:04] Actually it’s more like we’re looking for a needle in a pile of needles. 其实我们更像是在针海捞针
[29:10] What? 什么
[29:11] A needle would stand out in a haystack. 针在大海里更显眼
[29:14] Okay. And we’re not looking for someone who stands out. 好吧 我们找的人不显眼
[29:18] No, we’re looking for a particular needle in a pile of needles. 不 我们要在针海里找一根独特的针
[29:44] -Can I help you folks with something? -FBI. -有什么需要帮忙的吗 -联邦调查局
[29:48] Oh. Sorry. 不好意思
[29:54] After the fourth killing, PD doubled the patrols in these neighbourhoods. 第四起谋杀后 警局加强了对这里的巡逻
[29:56] Then doubled them again after the fifth and sixth. 在第五起和第六起后再次加强巡逻
[29:58] Yet our UnSub still watched the houses. 但不明嫌犯还是能监视别人家
[30:01] How can he not have been seen? 他怎么就不会被发现呢
[30:07] Is that an oriole? 那是黄鹂吗
[30:09] No, black-headed grosbeak. 不 是黑头白翅斑雀
[30:12] Grosbeak? 白翅斑雀?
[30:16] Grosbeak, too. Female. 这只也是白翅斑雀 雌性
[30:20] Orson Welles said, “All the birds who belong to our sex have prettier feathers 奥森・威尔斯曾说过 “雄鸟都有更加漂亮的羽毛”
[30:24] “because males have got to try to justify their existence.” “因为它们急于证明自己的存在”
[30:28] We spend all our time screaming, 我们一直在喊着
[30:30] “Look at me, look at me. Mommy, Mommy. Look at me.” “看我 看看我 妈妈 快看我”
[30:35] Yeah? 喂
[30:39] -Twenty-five? -Look at me… -25个吗 -看看我
[30:42] Okay. 好的
[30:44] Garcia couldn’t get a fix on the call because it was routed through 加西亚无法定位来电是因为那通电话
[30:47] -twenty-five different substations. -Twenty-five substations. -经过了25个不同的通信站 -25个通信站
[30:53] -He wanted them to see him. -We established that. -他想让我们看见他 -我们说过这一点
[31:05] He’s meticulous. Nothing is an accident. 他谨小慎微 不会出任何意外
[31:09] He vacuumed. 他用吸尘器打扫
[31:12] The scene is about domination. His creation. 他想掌控现场 这是他的作品
[31:16] He positioned everything exactly the way he wanted it. 他把一切都布置成他想要的样子
[31:21] And? 所以呢
[31:25] If the eyes were so they could watch the attack, 如果要让受害者睁着眼看他犯罪
[31:28] why are they all facing away from it? 那为什么她们会面向别处
[31:32] In that position they couldn’t see him during. 受害者在这样的姿势下看不到他
[31:37] He wanted them to see him afterward. 凶手想让她们在事后看见他
[31:45] Office of Unfettered Omniscience. 全知全能办公室
[31:47] Penelope Garcia is in. Speak, O fortunate one. 佩内洛普・加西亚在听 说吧 幸运之人
[31:50] Garcia, it’s Elle. 加西亚 我是艾尔
[31:51] Can you get into the phone repair records in San Diego? 你能得到圣迭戈的电话维修记录吗
[31:54] Sunshine, I can run CentCom from here, 小可爱 我能一边控制中央司令部
[31:57] and still participate in simultaneous Tetris tournaments. 一边打俄罗斯方块
[31:59] I’m looking for repairmen 我想找与圣迭戈的谋杀案
[32:01] cross-referenced with the murders in San Diego. 存在关联的维修记录
[32:03] It could be as much as four or five days prior. 可能是案发前四到五天维修的
[32:05] See if there are any common names. 看能不能找到受害者的名字
[32:08] Total cake. Stay on the line. 小菜一碟 别挂电话
[32:13] -What you got? -He’s a phone technician, Hotch. -你发现了什么 -他是电话技术员 霍奇
[32:16] The police are looking for someone walking around a neighbourhood 警察要找的是光天化日下
[32:18] in broad daylight. Who notices a phone guy up on a pole? 走在这片社区的人 谁会去看电话信号杆上有没有人
[32:20] He can watch for husbands leaving for work, 他能看到家里的丈夫去上班
[32:22] watch for police patrols, know when the neighbourhood’s quiet. 看到警察巡逻 知道什么时候社区最安静
[32:24] He knows when he will have plenty of time. 他知道什么时候会有充足的时间
[32:26] He can even tap into a phone line to make sure someone’s home. 他甚至可以通过窃听电话 来确认某一家是否有人
[32:28] How about routing a call through twenty-five substations? 还能将一通电话绕过25个通信站
[32:30] Backyard, hey, he’s just looking for a pole. 后院的情况他能在信号杆上 看得一清二楚
[32:32] Got tape? Of course he does. Wire? He’s a repairman. 他有胶带吗 当然 电线呢 他可是个维修人员
[32:35] -Sounds right, Jason. -It is right. -听起来没错 杰森 -就是这样
[32:37] And we have his name. 而且我们也知道他的名字
[32:47] There you go! Oh, that’s a good boy. 来一口 真是个好宝宝
[32:51] You want some juice, big boy? You want some juice? Okay. 你想喝果汁吗 小伙子 想喝果汁吗 好的
[32:59] -Mommy! -Oh, yes I know. -妈咪 -知道了
[33:02] We’re going to have some apple juice, pookie. 我们喝点苹果汁 宝贝
[33:04] That’s your favourite. 你最喜欢苹果汁了
[33:09] I know. I know you love it. 知道了 我知道你喜欢
[33:28] 圣迭戈通信
[33:31] FBI, I need to know where one of your technicians is. 联邦调查局 我们要找你们这里的一名技术员
[33:34] -FBI? -Where are your technicians? -联邦调查局 -你们的技术员都在哪
[33:36] They’re all out in the field. 他们都外出维修了
[33:37] Listen, I need Franklin Graney, right now! 听好 我现在 就要找富兰克林・格拉尼
[33:43] Now you’ll lay down. 现在你要躺下
[33:44] Please! Please don’t hurt me! I have a baby. 求求你 求你别伤害我 我还有个孩子
[33:49] Cooperate, and you’ll be all right. 只要你配合就会没事
[33:51] Please! 求你了
[33:53] -Okay, okay, okay. -Cooperate and you’ll be all right. -天啊 好的 -只要你配合就会没事
[33:59] He’s on service calls in the area of Orange and Chandler. 他在奥兰治和钱德勒附近处理报修
[34:07] Get a hold of Hotch. Tell him to bring the team 通知霍奇 让他带队过来
[34:09] and any SD cops he can round up. 再叫来所有他能召集到的警察
[34:23] This is his truck. 这就是他的卡车
[34:31] Fan out. 分头行动
[34:32] Go through yards, look at telephone poles. 去各个庭院查看电话信号杆
[34:34] He’s around here. 他就在这附近
[35:23] Mommy! Mommy! 妈咪
[35:28] Mommy! Mommy! 妈咪
[35:32] Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! 让我出去
[36:02] 875 Orange, Hotch. Back door. 奥兰治街875号 霍奇 从后门进
[36:47] …never acknowledge me, never think of me. 从来不了解我 从来不会想起我
[37:05] -I’ll shoot her. -No, you won’t, Franklin. -我会开枪打她的 -不 你不会 富兰克林
[37:07] Yes, I will. 我会的
[37:09] If you hurt her, I’ll kill you. I’ll just say we caught a low-life burglar. 如果你伤害她 我会杀掉你 然后我会说我们抓到了一个小贼
[37:13] You didn’t turn out to be Tommy after all. 你根本不是“汤米杀手”
[37:17] He will remain uncaught. 他仍然逍遥法外
[37:19] After awhile, people will forget you. You’ll be nothing. 最终人们会忘记你 你只会是个无名小卒
[37:23] Once every five or ten years they’ll do a TV show and they’ll ask, 过个五年十年的会有人拍一部电视剧
[37:25] “Whatever happened to that ‘Tommy’ guy? 他们会问“那个汤米最后怎么了”
[37:27] “Why did he disappear?” “他怎么消失了”
[37:28] And then they’ll stop talking about it altogether. 然后就再也不会有人谈论你了
[37:32] Put the gun down. Come on, walk out of here with me. 把枪放下 跟我出去
[37:36] I’ll make sure your face is splashed across 我能保证让你的脸出现在
[37:38] every newspaper and TV in the country. 全国所有的报纸和电视上
[37:41] “Tommy Killer,” Franklin Graney. Everyone will see you then. “汤米杀手”就是富兰克林・格拉尼 到时候所有人都能看见你
[37:45] Bundy, Dahmer, Graney, 邦迪 达默 格拉尼
[37:48] the whole world’ll know who you are. 全世界都会知道你们是谁
[37:50] It’s up to you, Franklin. 选择权在你 富兰克林
[37:53] You can be famous, or you can be invisible. 你可以选择出名 或者继续不为人知
[38:00] You’ll tell everyone? 你会告诉所有人吗
[38:02] I have a media specialist outside right now. 现在外面就有一位媒体专家
[38:06] It is your choice. 选择权在你
[38:09] -Promise? -Yes, sir, I promise. -你保证吗 -对 我保证
[38:17] Back away from the gun. 离枪远点
[38:31] My baby! My baby! 我的孩子
[38:35] -He’s fine. He’s just fine. -You’re okay. -他没事 他很好 -你没事了
[38:38] -Thank you! Thank you! -You’re welcome. It’s okay. -谢谢你 -不客气
[38:44] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事
[38:44] 没事了
[38:47] Rose Kennedy once said, 罗斯・肯尼迪曾说过
[38:49] “Birds sing after a storm, why shouldn’t people feel “鸟儿会在暴风雨后歌唱 为什么人们不能像它们那样”
[38:53] “as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?” “尽情享受自己所拥有的阳光?”
[39:14] Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you. 我差点忘了 我有东西要给你
[39:16] -Oh, yeah? -I forgot to give it to you at the party. -是吗 -我忘了在派对上给你
[39:20] But you don’t give birthday presents. 但你一般不给别人买生日礼物啊
[39:34] -Wow. The Redskins. -It’s a VIP box. -红皮队 是红皮队 -贵宾包厢
[39:38] Wow. Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[39:42] Ever been to a pro football game? 你看过专业的橄榄球比赛吗
[39:43] No, I honestly didn’t know this was football. 没 其实我都不知道他们是橄榄球队
[39:47] -You’re going to love it. -We are. You’re coming with me, right? -你会喜欢的 -我们都会喜欢 你跟我一起去对吧
[39:51] No. 不是
[39:52] There’s someone else on the plane who is a huge Skins fan. 这架飞机里有一个人超级喜欢红皮队
[39:55] Who? 谁
[39:56] The only person in the world who calls you Spence. 世界上唯一一个叫你斯宾塞的人
[40:00] -JJ? -She’s a huge Redskins fan. -珍珍吗 -她是红皮队的超级粉丝
[40:12] What should I say? 我该说什么
[40:23] Checkmate. 将军
[40:39] Heard you’re a fan of football. 听说你喜欢橄榄球
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme