Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:34] Dan Rather from CBS News Headquarters in New York. 丹·拉瑟在纽约CBS新闻总部为您带来报道
[02:38] Good evening. Fashion designer 晚上好 服装设计师
[02:40] Gianni Versace was murdered today, 詹尼·范思哲今日被杀
[02:42] gunned down outside his mansion in Miami Beach, Florida. 在他佛罗里达迈阿密海滩的豪宅外被枪杀
[02:45] Versace was a fashion icon. 范思哲是一位时尚大师
[02:47] His empire spanned the worlds 他的帝国遍及各个领域
[02:49] of the famous and perhaps the infamous. 既有赞誉 也有争议
[02:51] Investigators are probing 调查员正在考虑
[02:53] whether he was targeted by organized crime 他是有组织犯罪的目标
[02:55] or perhaps a serial killer. 还是被一个连环杀手所杀
[02:58] Our CBS News coverage of the death of CBS新闻对这位设计师之死的
[03:00] the designer begins at the scene of the crime, 报道从犯罪现场开始
[03:02] with CBS News correspondent Jim Axelrod. 由CBS新闻通讯记者吉姆·艾克瑟罗德为您带来
[03:05] The blood on the steps 迈阿密海滩
[03:05] of the most famous house in Miami Beach 最著名的一栋房子门前台阶上的血
[03:08] belonged to one of its most famous residents, 是其最著名的一位住户
[03:10] designer Gianni Versace, murdered this morning. 设计师詹尼·范思哲的 他今早被杀
[03:13] I saw Gianni Versace laying face down 我看到詹尼·范思哲面朝下
[03:16] on his steps with his head blown off, with his face shot off. 躺在台阶上 脑袋被人打开了花 脸被打花了
[03:20] …execution-style, shot in the head 处决式的 打在脑袋上
[03:23] right on his steps… 就在他门前台阶上
[03:25] The death of this famous idol and icon 这位著名偶像和大师的死
[03:28] reverberates greatly through this small community 在这个小社区内引起了强烈震动
[03:32] where Versace was a popular presence. 范思哲在这里很受欢迎
[03:34] Police are now confirming 警察现在确认
[03:36] the suspect is a young man, Andrew Cunanan. 嫌疑人是个年轻人 安德鲁·库南安
[03:39] An eyewitness describes Cunanan approached Versace 一名目击者描述 库南安接近了范思哲
[03:43] – and fired two shots… – Oh, my God. -然后近距离 -天呐
[03:45] …at point blank range. 开了两枪
[03:47] Mr. Versace collapsed immediately. 范思哲先生立刻倒地
[03:49] – The suspect then… – Oh, my God. -疑犯随后 -天呐
[03:55] Cunanan threatened him with a gun… 库南安拿枪威胁了他
[05:12] I’m Agent Reynolds from the FBI. 我是联调局的雷诺斯探员
[05:14] Mrs. Miglin? 米格林太太
[05:16] What’s happened? 发生什么了
[05:18] – Can we come in? – Is it that man? -我们能进来吗 -是那个家伙吗
[05:20] It would be better if we spoke inside. 我们最好进去说
[05:23] Are my children safe? 我的孩子都安全吗
[05:25] Your children are fine, ma’am. 你的孩子都没事 女士
[05:32] At 8:50 this morning, 今早8点50
[05:33] Gianni Versace, the fashion designer, 詹尼·范思哲 那个时装设计师
[05:36] was shot in Miami Beach. 在迈阿密海滩被枪杀
[05:39] We believe the killer is Andrew Cunanan. 我们认为凶手就是安德鲁·库南安
[05:43] The prime suspect in your husband’s murder. 您丈夫案子的主要嫌疑人
[05:53] When will this end? 这事什么时候能完
[05:58] Tell me. 告诉我
[06:01] When will this end? 这事什么时候能完
[06:02] We have over 300 agents searching for him. 我们有300多名探员在找他
[06:07] How many more are going to die? 还有多少人要死
[06:14] How much more pain do you think I can suffer? 你觉得我还能承受多少痛苦
[06:21] Two months. 两个月
[06:24] You had two months. 你们找了两个月
[06:26] You had his name, his photo. 你们知道他的名字 照片
[06:28] What did he have? The money he stole from Lee? 他呢 就只有他从李那儿偷的钱吗
[06:32] What has he been doing for two months? 他这两个月都做了什么
[06:35] We don’t know yet. 我们还不清楚
[06:39] What have you been doing? 那你们都在做什么
[06:42] W-We’ve been looking for him. 我们一直在找他
[06:45] And where is he now? That man. 那他现在在哪 那家伙
[06:47] I won’t say his name. 我不要说他的名字
[06:49] Where is he now? 他现在在哪
[06:53] He evaded capture. 他逃避了抓捕
[07:03] Uh, Mrs. Miglin, we think it best, 米格林太太 我们认为
[07:07] considering the proximity to the murder, 考虑到这里离凶案发生地很近
[07:10] that you leave Florida. 您最好离开佛罗里达
[07:12] We have a flight standing by. 我们为您准备了飞机
[07:17] I’m sorry. 什么
[07:18] What flight? 什么飞机
[07:21] Cunanan might know that you’re filming here. 库南安可能知道你在这里拍摄
[07:25] You want me to run? 你要我逃吗
[07:30] You want me to hide from him? 你要我躲他吗
[07:37] You provide whatever security you think necessary. 你给我提供你觉得必要的安保措施
[07:46] I have never missed a broadcast in my life. 我这辈子从未错过一次放送
[08:10] When I first started in television, 我最初开始上电视时
[08:12] they gave me just 30 minutes to make an impression. 他们只给我30分钟来展现自己
[08:16] I only needed 20 minutes to sell out. 我只需要20分钟就能卖光产品
[08:19] Today, we are going to break some more sales records. 今天 我们要再度打破销售记录
[08:25] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:29] I need it to stop. 我需要快结束
[08:36] Police named alleged serial killer Andrew Cunanan 警察将据称连环杀手安德鲁·库南安
[08:39] as their only suspect 指为谋杀
[08:41] in the execution-style murder 闻名世界的时装设计师
[08:42] of world-famous fashion designer Gianni Versace. 詹尼·范思的唯一嫌疑人
[08:47] Cunanan is known to be a male prostitute 库南安是一个男妓
[08:50] who services affluent clientele. 服务富裕的客人
[08:53] Cunanan is well-educated, well-dressed 库南安受过良好教育 衣着光鲜
[08:57] and is very articulate. 口齿伶俐
[08:59] Cunanan should be considered extremely dangerous 库南安现在持有武器
[09:01] and armed at this time. 非常危险
[09:03] Andrew Cunanan is already wanted 安德鲁·库南安已经因
[09:05] in connection with four murders. 四宗谋杀案被通缉
[09:08] He was recently added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. 他最近登上了联调局十大头号通缉犯榜
[09:11] Police did not specify 警方并未说明
[09:12] whether Versace knew his alleged killer. 范思哲是否认识疑犯
[09:17] …came as a shock to all. 所有人都感到震惊
[09:18] His wife, Marilyn Miglin, gave a statement regarding the matter. 他妻子 玛丽莲·米格林就此发表了声明
[09:22] What can you say about a man 你要如何形容一个
[09:24] you loved passionately for 38 years, 你热烈地爱了38年的男人呢
[09:29] who exemplified courage and… 他是勇气 荣誉和
[09:34] honor and dignity? 体面的代表
[09:39] We had a fairy-tale marriage. 我们有过童话般的婚姻
[09:44] He was my prince. 他是我的王子
[09:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:45] Rumors swirled that it was perhaps 有传言称这可能是
[10:47] a hit by the Italian Mafia. 意大利黑手党的刺杀
[10:49] This is all too common 这太常见了
[10:50] whenever something unexpected happens in America, 每次美国 或世界上任何地方发生什么
[10:53] or anywhere else in the world, that involves 意外的事件 只要跟像詹尼·范思哲
[10:55] an influential Italian such as Gianni Versace. 这样有影响力的意大利人有关
[10:57] There’s rampant speculation 就会有人大肆猜测
[10:59] that the so-called Black Hand of the Mob is involved. 这跟所谓的黑帮黑手党有关
[11:02] – But right now, they’re watching… – Oh, shit. -但现在 人们在关注 -该死
[11:03] …to see what U.S. authorities are trying to do 美国当局在怎样努力抓住
[11:06] to catch their prime suspect. 他们的头号嫌犯
[11:08] Versace was the genius behind… 范思哲是天才人物
[11:18] Patience. Sit tight. 耐心点 坐稳了
[11:35] Shit! 该死
[11:42] You look a little lost. 你似乎迷路了
[11:45] Uh, yes, I am. 是啊
[11:46] I’m not from around here. 我不是这里人
[11:48] There seems to be an awful lot of traffic on these causeways. 堤道上似乎特别堵
[11:52] Do you know if these other roads up here 这边这些路
[11:54] are a little less congested? 会不会不那么堵
[11:56] Nah, there are police checkpoints 离岛的每条路上
[11:58] on every road off the island. 都有警察关卡
[12:00] Police checkpoints? 警察关卡
[12:02] They’re looking for the man who shot Versace. 他们在找枪杀范思哲的人
[12:06] Oh, yeah, yeah. 是啊
[12:08] Andrew Cunanan. 安德鲁·库南安
[12:10] It’s terrible. I-I hope they catch him. 太可怕了 希望他们抓住他
[12:14] What’s your name, young man? 你叫什么 年轻人
[12:17] Kurt. Kurt DeMars. 科特·德玛斯
[12:20] You’ve been very helpful. 你帮了大忙
[12:22] I’ll be sure to allow extra time. 我会提取做好计划
[12:25] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[12:50] Andrew Cunanan, 安德鲁·库南安
[12:51] the man who murdered fashion designer Gianni Versace 昨天在迈阿密杀害时装设计师
[12:54] yesterday in Miami, has now become the subject 詹尼·范思哲的凶手 现在成了
[12:57] of one of the FBI’s largest manhunts of all time. 联调局史上最大寻人行动的对象
[13:00] But Cunanan’s beginnings were small. 但库南安出身卑微
[13:18] Have you killed my son? 你杀了我儿子吗
[13:54] Regarding Andrew Cunanan, 关于安德鲁·库南安
[13:56] the situation out here has escalated as word spreads 消息传开后 情况不断升级
[14:00] that one of National City’s own is responsible 这个来自纳欣诺市的男人杀害
[14:03] or accused of murdering Gianni Versace 或被控杀害了詹尼·范思哲
[14:06] and four other men in brutal killings 还有另外四人 手段残忍
[14:08] that have captivated national attention. 引起了举国关注
[14:11] I’m standing outside the home 我正在加州
[14:13] of Mary Anne Cunanan, here in National City, California. 纳欣诺市玛丽·安妮·库南安家门口
[14:16] FBI agents are questioning her for information 联调局探员正在讯问她
[14:20] about her son Andrew Cunanan’s whereabouts. 关于她儿子安德鲁·库南安所在何处
[14:26] Tell us, Mary Anne. Where is he? 告诉我们 玛丽·安妮 他在哪
[14:28] Why did he do it? 他为什么那么做
[14:33] – Back up. – Look, look, look. -退后 -看
[14:36] You think he’s in Miami? 你觉得他在迈阿密吗
[14:50] All right. 好了
[15:05] You lied to us, Ronnie. 你骗了我们 罗尼
[15:07] – I didn’t lie to you. – We asked if you knew Andrew. -我没骗你们 -我们问你是否认识安德鲁
[15:09] You said no, but Andrew stayed here and you were friends. 你说不 但安德鲁曾住在这里 你们是朋友
[15:12] He told me his name was Kurt. 他告诉我他叫科特
[15:14] I only this minute saw his face on the news. 我这才在新闻上看到他的脸
[15:16] – I was just about to call you guys. – All right, let’s go. -我正要打给你们 -走吧
[15:18] Come on. Take him. 快 带他走
[15:23] And we weren’t friends. 我们不是朋友
[15:25] He was hiding here for two months. 他在这里藏了两个月
[15:27] Hiding? He wasn’t hiding. 藏 他才没藏
[15:29] So what was he doing? 那他在做什么
[15:30] – He was partying. – Where? -他在玩 -去哪
[15:33] Twist? 扭曲
[15:34] Warsaw Ballroom? 华沙舞厅
[15:36] Oh, you were looking for him, weren’t you? 你找他来着 是吧
[15:39] The only lez on the force? 警队里唯一的拉拉吗
[15:40] Where’s Cunanan now? 库南安现在在哪吗
[15:42] But the other cops, yeah, 但其他警察
[15:45] they weren’t searching so hard, were they? 他们可没那么卖力去找 是吧
[15:46] Why is that? 为什么呢
[15:48] Because he killed a bunch of nobody gays? 因为他杀了几个碌碌无闻的同性恋吗
[15:50] Hey, we got over 400 agents and detectives 我们现在有超过四百个探员和警探
[15:52] searching for him right now. 在找他
[15:54] Well, sure, yeah, now… that he killed a celebrity. 现在当然了 他杀了个名人嘛
[15:57] – You’re an accessory to murder. – Oh, please. -你是谋杀从犯 -得了
[15:59] Couldn’t find a gay, so now you’re gonna blame a gay? 找不到一个同性恋 就怪罪另一个同性恋吗
[16:01] Whoa, whoa, you think this is a joke? 你当这是玩笑吗
[16:03] – This a joke to you? – Is he a joke to you? -你觉得这是玩笑吗 -他对你来说是个玩笑吗
[16:06] You think we don’t want to catch him? 你觉得我们不想抓住他吗
[16:10] So he didn’t talk about Versace? 他没跟你提过范思哲吗
[16:16] He didn’t stop talking about Versace. 他张口闭口都在谈范思哲
[16:20] Look, we all talked about him. 我们都谈了他
[16:24] We all imagined what it would be like 我们都想象 那么有权
[16:25] to be so rich and so powerful that… 有钱是什么感觉
[16:29] it doesn’t matter that you’re gay. 哪怕你是同性恋也没关系
[16:31] You know what the truth is? 知道事实是什么吗
[16:33] It’s that you were disgusted by him 就是他变成了个恶心的人之前
[16:35] long before he became disgusting. 你就已经觉得他恶心了
[16:39] You’re so used to us lurking in the shadows, 你太习惯我们隐藏在阴影里
[16:41] and, you know, most of us, we oblige. 我们大部分人也甘愿如此
[16:45] People like me, we just, we-we drift away. 我这样的人 只会渐渐消失
[16:48] We get sick, no-nobody cares. 我们病了 也没人在乎
[16:52] But Andrew was vain. 但安德鲁很虚荣
[16:55] He wanted you to know about his pain. 他想要你们了解他的痛苦
[16:57] He wanted you to hear. 他想要你们听到
[16:58] He wanted you… 他想要你们
[17:02] he wanted you to know about being born a lie. 想要你们了解生来就是个谎言是什么感觉
[17:10] Andrew is not hiding. 安德鲁才没躲起来
[17:15] He’s trying to be seen. 他想被人看到
[18:22] Guillermo, are you there? 吉尔莫 你在吗
[18:26] Guillermo? 吉尔莫
[18:35] Didn’t know you were taking her out today. 我不知道你今天要开它出航
[18:39] Ahoy? 在吗
[18:52] Guillermo? 吉尔莫
[19:17] Honey. 亲爱的
[19:20] Honey, call the cops. 亲爱的 报警
[19:43] The question remains: 现在的问题仍是
[19:44] did Andrew Cunanan know Gianni Versace? 安德鲁·库南安是否认识詹尼·范思哲
[20:01] Who is Andrew Cunanan? 安德鲁·库南安是什么人
[20:03] To help us, we turn to his closest friend, 来帮我们了解他的 是他最好的朋友
[20:05] Lizzie Cote. 莉兹·寇特
[20:07] Andrew, I wrote this statement 安德鲁 我代表你的家庭
[20:09] on behalf of your family and myself. 和我写下了这份声明
[20:13] These past few months, you have been portrayed 这几个月来 你被描绘成了一个
[20:16] as a horrible and despicable person. 可怕的 可鄙的人
[20:20] But I just want you to know that I remember 但我想让你知道 我记得
[20:24] and know who you really are, and I love you, unconditionally. 也了解真正的你 我无条件地爱你
[20:29] The Andrew Cunanan that I know is not a violent person. 我所认识的安德鲁·库南安并不暴力
[20:34] I know that the most important thing to you in the world 我知道这世上对你来说最重要的事
[20:38] is what others think of you. 就是其他人对你的看法
[20:40] You still have a chance to show the entire world 你仍有机会让世界知道
[20:44] the side of you that I and your godchildren know. 我和你教子所了解的那一面
[20:49] The time has come for this to end, peacefully. 这一切该平和地结束了
[21:03] Jeff Trail was brutally murdered 杰夫·特雷尔被残忍地杀死
[21:04] in David Madson’s apartment. 在了大卫·马德森公寓里
[21:06] Madson then goes on the run 随后马德森跟现在臭名昭著的
[21:08] with the now notorious killer of Versace, Andrew Cunanan. 杀害范思哲的凶手安德鲁·库南安一起逃跑
[21:12] What was the connection, though, 但是库南安和马德森
[21:13] between Cunanan and Madson? 之间有何联系呢
[21:15] Were they lovers? 他们是情人吗
[21:16] What did those men do on the road together? 他们一起出逃时做了什么
[21:19] We looked deeper at this dark and disturbing mystery 我们深入探究了他们一同度过的
[21:21] of their days on the road. 黑暗神秘的公路之旅
[21:23] Welcome back. With us now from his home 欢迎回来 现在在家中与我们连线的
[21:25] is Mr. Howard Madson. 是霍华德·马德森先生
[21:26] Howard, thank you so much for being here. 霍华德 谢谢你与我们连线
[21:28] Mr. Madson, do you have any idea at all 马德森先生 您是否知道
[21:31] what happened after the murder of Jeff Trail? 杰夫·特雷尔被杀后发生了什么
[21:33] My son is innocent. 我儿子是无辜的
[21:35] He’s a victim of a brutal murder. 他被人残忍地谋杀
[21:37] And to have a cloud of suspicion hanging over him, 而现在怀疑的阴云笼罩着他
[21:41] it’s devastating. 让我心痛
[21:42] That’s why I want the killer to give himself up 所以我希望凶手能够自首
[21:44] and tell the world David did nothing wrong. 告诉世界大卫没有做错事
[21:46] The police won’t… 警察不肯
[21:48] …it’s destroying us. 这让我们无比痛苦
[21:49] But, sir, if David’s truly innocent, 但先生 如果大卫真是清白的
[21:51] why didn’t he run away? 他怎么不逃走
[21:54] Why did he leave with Mr. Cunanan? 他为什么跟库南安先生走了
[21:57] Because… 因为
[21:59] because he didn’t know evil like this could exist. 因为不知道这世上有如此的邪恶
[22:02] He must have… 他肯定是
[22:04] David must have thought he could… stop him. 大卫肯定以为自己可以阻止他
[22:08] But he didn’t know how, so he went with him. 但他不知道要怎么做 就跟他走了
[22:10] My son’s a good man. 我儿子是个好人
[22:13] My son was a good man. 我儿子生前是个好人
[22:31] I’d like to introduce you to item 11-06281, 现在大家请看11-06281号物品
[22:35] an immaculate crystal recreation 一件完美无瑕的
[22:37] of a narrow-necked Ming dynasty vase. 明代细颈瓶水晶复制品
[22:45] Well, yes, and also no. 是 也不是
[22:47] And if you’re already enticed, feel free to pick up your phone 如果这已经引起了你的兴趣 那么拿起电话
[22:50] and call… 打给
[23:17] Pick up the phone, give us a call. 快拿起电话拨打我们的号码吧
[23:18] You know you want this to decorate your home. 你知道你想用它来装饰自己的家
[23:21] Ladies, thank you so much. 非常感谢各位女士
[23:33] Now, Marilyn, you said to me earlier 玛丽莲 你之前和我说过
[23:35] that you consider this perfume 你把这款香水视为
[23:37] to be one of your finest creations to date. 你到目前为止最好的作品
[23:40] Terry, my most personal. It is. 特里 它是我最为私人的一款
[23:43] Now, what does that mean exactly, 这具体是什么意思呢
[23:45] when you say a fragrance is “Personal”? 你说这款香水很私人化
[23:48] Well, I… 这个…我
[23:49] I always wanted to make a perfume for my mother. 我一直想为我母亲设计一款香水
[23:54] Just not in honor of her… 这不是为了纪念她…
[23:56] – Okay. – …but an actual gift -好吧 -这是一份礼物
[23:58] that I would give her if I could go back in time. 我要是能回到过去的话会送给她
[24:02] You see, Terry, my father died when I was just 11 years old. 特里 我父亲在我11岁时就去世了
[24:07] – That’s so sad. I didn’t know. – Oh, please. -太伤心了 我不知道 -别这样
[24:09] Well, he-he was a very kind man, 他非常善良
[24:11] and, um, he was a wonderful storyteller. 他是一位故事大王
[24:15] He would invent all kinds of stories 他会说各种各样的故事
[24:17] to entertain my friends when they would come round. 逗到我家来玩的小伙伴开心
[24:19] Not soppy stories for girls, but… 不是给女孩子讲的那种蠢故事
[24:23] things that were scary and thrilling and… 而是那种惊悚恐怖的
[24:26] W-We… we loved him very much. 我们都非常爱他
[24:30] And suddenly my father was taken from us. 但是他突然就离开了我们
[24:34] Life was never the same without him. 没有了他的生活和从前完全不同
[24:38] My mother had to work long hours just to make ends meet. 我母亲只能加班加点才能勉强糊口
[24:42] And even though I was young… 虽然我那个时候还很小
[24:45] I had to get a job. 但我还是得去找份工作
[24:47] And my mother always felt terribly guilty about that. 我母亲对此非常愧疚
[24:51] Of course, she had no extra money for luxuries of any kind. 她当然也没有余钱来买奢侈品
[24:57] So… 就这样
[25:01] I imagine going back in time… 我就想象自己能回到过去
[25:06] and telling her… 对她说
[25:10] “Here’s something that I made for you. “我给你做了一样东西
[25:15] “The kind of perfume my father would have given you 是我爸在你生日的时候
[25:20] “For your birthday. 会送给你的那种香水
[25:25] As a way of saying how special you are.” 以此告诉你 你有多特别”
[25:31] Marilyn, what a beautiful story. 玛丽莲 这故事太美好了
[25:33] – Oh, thank you. – For a beautiful perfume. -谢谢 -这款香水也很漂亮
[25:36] And to our wonderful home shoppers… 我们还给各位电视购物观众…
[25:52] Oi! Modesto! 莫德斯托
[25:54] You have a call. 有人找你
[25:57] Another interview request? 又是要采访吗
[25:59] How much do you think I should charge this time? 你觉得我这次应该报价多少
[26:02] It’s… it’s Andrew. 是安德鲁
[26:09] Andrew? 安德鲁
[26:11] Andrew? 安德鲁
[26:13] Don’t cry. 别哭
[26:15] Please don’t cry. 别哭啊
[26:17] Men don’t cry, remember? 男儿有泪不轻弹 还记得吗
[26:19] Dad, I’m in trouble. 爸 我有麻烦了
[26:21] And I need help. 我需要帮助
[26:23] I need help. I need you to come get me. 我需要帮助 你快来接我
[26:25] I’ll fly over right away. 我马上飞过去
[26:28] There might still be some outstanding charges against me, 虽然我可能会面对很多指控
[26:30] but… but so what? Huh? 但是管他的 对吧
[26:33] As soon as I put this phone down, 我一放下电话
[26:36] I’ll be on my way. 就马上动身
[26:38] – Where are you? – I’m still in Miami. -你在哪里 -我还在迈阿密
[26:42] – Okay. – I’m in a houseboat. -好的 -我在一家船屋里
[26:44] On 54th Street and… 在第54街
[26:46] – Collins Avenue. – I’ll be there. -科林斯大道 -我会尽快到
[26:49] 24 hours. 给我一天时间
[26:51] I’m coming. Do you hear me? 我马上就出发 你听到了吗
[26:53] I will find you, and I will hug you. 我会找到你 然后抱住你
[26:56] And I will hold you in my arms. 把你拥在我怀里
[26:59] Like I used to. 就像以前那样
[27:02] And it will all be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[27:05] You promise? 你保证吗
[27:06] I promise! 我保证
[27:08] Now, pack some clothes, 快收拾几件衣服
[27:11] stay out of sight, and wait for me. 躲好了 等我来
[27:14] You be ready to leave as soon as I arrive. 你在我到之前就要准备好可以随时动身
[27:16] Your time is up. 您的通话时间已到
[27:18] – Please deposit 25 cents for four minutes. – I’m out of time. -请再投25美分通话四分钟 -我没时间了
[27:20] I’ll be there soon. Do you hear me? 我很快就会到的 听到了吗
[27:24] Andrew? I’ll be there soon. 安德鲁 我会尽快到的
[28:48] Miami police have stated that their best hope for catching Cunanan 迈阿密警方称抓捕库南安的最大希望
[28:50] may be that someone will spot him. 就是有人能认出他
[28:52] And the FBI is using their mighty manpower 同时联调局也在动用强大的人力资源
[28:54] to check train and airplane records 排查火车与飞机出行记录
[28:56] looking for single, young, Caucasian men 寻找在范思哲谋杀案发生12小时内
[28:58] who purchased one-way tickets with cash 使用现金购买了单程票的
[28:59] within 12 hours of Versace’s murder. Miami… 单身白人青年男性
[29:19] Do you believe your son is innocent? 你相信你的儿子是清白的吗
[29:22] Of course he’s innocent. 他当然是清白的
[29:25] My son is not, and has never been, a homosexual. 我儿子绝对不可能是同性恋
[29:29] That is a slur. 这是诽谤
[29:31] Maybe there were some older men who manipulated him. 他也许是受到了某些老男人的摆布
[29:35] And the murders? 那谋杀事件呢
[29:37] You never saw my son? 你没见过我儿子吗
[29:39] He was a… a perfect boy. 他很… 完美
[29:43] The most special child I ever saw. 是我见过最独特的孩子
[29:47] The idea that he could be a killer 居然有人说他会杀人
[29:50] makes me angry. 我听了都愤慨
[29:52] Have you been in contact with Andrew? 你和安德鲁有联系吗
[29:54] Yes. He phones me regularly. 有 他经常联系我
[29:58] – Since the murders took place? -Sure. Yes. -谋杀发生后呢 -也有 是的
[30:01] Last night, he called me. 昨晚他还联系我了
[30:03] – You know where he is? – All I can say -你知道他在哪里吗 -我只能说
[30:06] is that he’s evaded the police again. 他再次躲开了警察的追捕
[30:09] He’s far too clever for them. He’s a genius. 他比警察聪明得多 他是个天才
[30:12] They’ll never catch him. 他们抓不到他的
[30:14] What did you discuss? 你们谈了什么
[30:16] The movie rights to his life story. 将他的一生拍成电影的版权问题
[30:19] I’m acting as the broker, 我是他的经纪人
[30:21] calling Hollywood from here in Manila. 在马尼拉联系好莱坞
[30:24] Andrew was very particular about the title. 安德鲁对电影名要求很高
[30:28] Can you share it? 可以透露一下吗
[30:31] A Name to Be Remembered By. 不会被忘却的人
[30:34] Andrew made me promise. 安德鲁让我向他保证
[30:36] That had to be the title, no other. 只能用这个名字
[30:39] We’re in, uh, early discussions with several studios. 我们和多家工作室都在联系
[30:43] But you can’t travel 但你不能出国
[30:45] because of the charges against you. 因为你还身负罪名
[30:47] Those charges are bogus. 那些罪名不成立
[30:48] But that’s okay. I can make the… 不过没关系 我可以…
[31:12] My brother should be alive. 我哥哥不该死
[31:17] If everybody had done their job, he would be alive. 如果你们负起了责任 他就不会死
[31:22] I heard the shot, that morning, 我听到了枪声 那天早上
[31:25] and I knew. 当时我就知道了
[31:27] Before I ran out, I knew. 出去前我就知道了
[31:31] Because my heart stopped. 因为我心脏停跳了一拍
[31:35] I’m sure your heart is broken, too. 我知道你一定也很心碎
[31:39] But you have each other. 但你们还有对方
[31:44] I had him. 而我只有他
[31:46] I only had him. 我只有他
[31:49] What will you do now, Antonio? 之后你怎么办 安东尼奥
[31:53] I’m going to stay in Lake Como. 我要去科莫湖
[31:57] As I’m sure you know, Gianni arranged 你肯定知道 詹尼做了安排
[31:58] so I can stay in one of the houses. 让我住在他的房子里
[32:00] I just want, I just want to stay close to him. 我只是想 想离他近一些
[32:07] Gianni doesn’t own any of the houses. 詹尼没有房子
[32:12] I don’t understand. 什么意思
[32:14] He spent too much money. 他花钱太多
[32:16] The company was forced to take possession 公司不得已 只能没收
[32:18] of all the properties. 所有房产
[32:21] They are controlled by the board of Versace. 现在房产都归属范思哲董事会名下了
[32:34] You should go to Lake Como after the funeral. 葬礼后你去科莫湖吧
[32:38] Take some time, relax, recover. 静一静 平复一下心情
[32:42] And after that? 之后呢
[32:53] Today is the day for saying good-bye. 今天就是告别的日子了
[32:58] We start a new life, both of us. 我们都开始新生活吧
[33:07] And that’s it for me now? 就这样对我吗
[33:10] I cannot be thrown away like a piece of trash. 我不接受被这样像垃圾一样扔掉
[33:13] I loved him, Donatella. 我爱他 多娜泰拉
[33:15] He was my life. 他是我的生命
[33:19] And suddenly I don’t matter? 突然之间我就没有价值了吗
[33:22] I don’t have a home? 让我流落街头
[33:24] I have no rights? I have nothing. 我就没有权利吗 我什么都没有了
[33:28] As I explained to you, 我说了
[33:31] the houses, the finances, 房子 财产
[33:33] they are controlled by the board. 都在董事会手里
[33:36] You have a say. 但你有话语权
[33:39] I’m sorry for your loss. 请节哀
[33:43] I’m sorry for all of us. 我们两个都要节哀
[33:53] It’s not true. It’s not possible. 不是真的 这不可能
[33:56] Because, uh, you know, 因为 你知道的
[33:58] when you see a man, 50 years old, 一个50岁左右的男人
[34:01] healthy, happy, lucky, 健康 幸福 又幸运
[34:04] and you, and you hear that this man… 却听说这个人
[34:08] died suddenly, and we didn’t know why, 突然死了 而且我们还不知道为什么
[34:12] we didn’t know the reason. 我们不知道原因
[34:14] Versace was referred to 范思哲
[34:15] as the master of glamour and glitz, 被誉为性感教父
[34:17] and he found massive success 他为上流社会
[34:19] by dressing his clothes on the rich and beautiful. 设计美丽的服装让他大获成功
[34:22] “A man in search of the essence of beauty” 一个致力于追寻美的本质的男人
[34:24] is how he was described by Princess Diana, 这是经常穿他设计的礼服的戴安娜王妃
[34:26] who often wore his creations. 对他的评价
[34:28] Versace’s memorial will be held inside Milan’s iconic Duomo. 范思哲的葬礼将在米兰大教堂举行
[34:32] Those in attendance will remember 出席的人将铭记
[34:33] Versace’s favorite quote from a Russian author: 范思哲最喜欢的一位俄国作家的名言
[34:36] “Beauty will save the world.” 美能拯救世界
[34:38] All the guests, including Princess Diana and Elton John, 来宾们 包括戴安娜王妃和艾尔顿·约翰
[34:42] are now inside for the funeral of Gianni Versace. 都已进入教堂 参加葬礼
[35:25] In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
[35:30] Amen. 阿门
[35:31] The loss of Gianni Versace has been felt around the world. 世界都为失去了詹尼·范思哲而惋惜
[35:36] But let us not forget the man himself. 但我们不能忘记他这个人本身
[35:40] He leaves behind a family: 他身后还有他的家人
[35:44] his older brother, Santo, 他的哥哥 桑托
[35:47] his younger sister, Donatella. 他的妹妹 多娜泰拉
[35:51] Their love for him was incomparable. 他们对他的爱是别人无法比拟的
[35:55] To these people– 为这些人
[35:57] those closest to him, 为他的亲人
[36:01] his loved ones– 他的爱人
[36:03] we offer our prayers. 我们为他们祈祷
[36:06] Let us pray. 让我们祈祷
[37:57] The Miami Police Department 迈阿密警察局
[37:58] has reason to believe that Cunanan is still in the area. 相信库南安还在这片区域
[38:01] We’re working together with the FBI 我们和联调局合作
[38:02] and doing everything we can to find him. 正在尽全力搜捕
[38:06] No. I-I take care of it. 不用 我来搞定
[38:09] No. It’s no problem. 不 没事的
[38:59] Is anybody here? 有人吗
[39:08] I am armed. 我有枪
[39:24] 54th Street and Collins. 五十四街和科林斯大道
[39:25] We have an occupied burglary. Location is a houseboat. 发生一起入室盗窃 地点是一艘游艇
[39:29] All units, shut down traffic on Collins immediately. 所有小组 切断科林斯大道的交通往来
[39:32] Repeat, occupied burglary. 重复 入室盗窃
[39:35] Location is a houseboat. 地点是一艘游艇
[39:44] We’re interrupting our current program 现中断节目
[39:45] to bring you a live update 为您实时更新
[39:47] in the hunt for Versace’s killer. 追踪谋杀范思哲凶手的最新进展
[39:49] Reports are coming in that law enforcement in Miami Beach 有报道称 迈阿密海滩的执法人员
[39:52] have cordoned off a houseboat on the Indian Creek canal 隔离了一艘停泊在印第安克里克运河上的游艇
[39:55] and that a standoff is currently in progress. 目前正在僵持
[39:59] Law enforcement has blocked off access on both sides 执法人员已封锁科林斯大道两侧的
[40:02] of Collins Avenue, 道路
[40:03] creating a perimeter. 拉起了封锁线
[40:05] SWAT and FBI agents are on scene, as well, 特战队和联调局均已就位
[40:08] to assess and assist in the situation. 时刻准备行动提供援手
[40:13] For more on this developing story, 为了解更多情况
[40:14] we go live to Miami Beach. 我们将把镜头转向迈阿密海滩
[40:26] If you’re just tuning in, 如果您刚开始收看节目
[40:27] we are here on 54th and Collins Avenue, 我们现在在五十四街和科林斯大道交界处
[40:30] where we believe suspected killer 据说这里是嫌疑人
[40:32] Andrew Cunanan has been hiding out. 安德鲁·库南安的藏匿点
[40:35] I’m reporting live at Collins Avenue, 我目前在科林斯大道向您转播
[40:37] where police have taken extraordinary measure, 警察已经在此处做了周密的布置
[40:39] shutting down the street and blocking traffic. 切断了往来交通并封锁了道路
[40:42] As you can see behind me, there’s much interest 您可以看到我身后的印第安克里克运河上
[40:44] in a baby blue houseboat located on the Indian Creek. 泊着的一艘淡蓝色游艇 正在被密切监视着
[40:48] I’ve never seen anything quite like this, 我从来没见过这样的场面
[40:50] as police, marine patrol, and the FBI 警察 海上巡逻队和联调局
[40:53] are all coordinating together. 同时行动 互相合作
[40:55] With this extreme show of force, we can’t help but… 在这样的阵容下 我们不得不…
[41:01] …the alleged Versace killer, 谋杀范思哲的疑犯
[41:02] Andrew Cunanan, is in that houseboat. 安德鲁·库南安 就在那艘游艇上
[41:05] Mr. Cunanan, this is the police. 库南安先生 我们是警察
[41:08] We just want to talk. 我们只是想和你谈谈
[41:10] Please be calm. 不要冲动
[41:13] I repeat, we just want to talk. 重复 我们只是想和你谈谈
[41:16] We know you’re in there, and we can help. 我们知道你在里面 我们能帮你
[41:20] Hold the position. Wait for the green light. 暂时不要动 等行动的信号
[41:22] Just hold the position. Stand by. 保持住 做好准备
[41:25] I’m reporting live from Collins Avenue, 这是为您从科林斯大道现场发回的报道
[41:28] where my sources say all attempts to communicate 据称 警方试图和在逃嫌疑人进行沟通
[41:31] with the fugitive seems to have failed. 但都已失败告终
[41:33] Snipers are in position, 狙击手已就位
[41:35] ready to react in the event that Mr. Cunanan 一旦库南安先生有任何再次逃离的举动
[41:38] makes yet another run for flight. 狙击手将立刻将其击倒
[41:41] Stay with us as we give you comprehensive coverage 正在为您带来印第安克里克的最新情况
[41:43] of the siege at Indian Creek. 请锁定我们的频道
[42:04] …who nearly became his roommate, 差一点就成了他的室友
[42:06] says he can’t fathom the violence. 说他无法理解他的暴力举动
[42:08] Gay and lesbian newspaper society columnist 男同和女同报纸的社会专栏作家
[42:11] Nicole Ramirez-Murray says Cunanan had rich boyfriends 妮可·拉米雷斯·穆雷说库南安曾交往过多位
[42:15] and was a known gigolo, a man who loved the spotlight. 富人男友 是有名的小白脸 喜欢被关注
[42:19] At Bishop’s, a private school in the affluent La Jolla area, 在富人区拉霍亚的私立学校毕谢普上学时
[42:23] Cunanan was voted Most Likely to be Remembered. 库南安当选了最难忘奖
[42:26] Acquaintances and friends remember Andrew Cunanan 同学和朋友都认为安德鲁·库南安是一名
[42:29] as an affable young man, not as a serial killer 亲切的年轻人 而非联调局通缉名单上的
[42:32] from the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. 那个连环杀手
[42:34] We are live at the police perimeter, 正在警戒线旁为您直播
[42:36] where they have reinforced all sides. 四周都已加强了警力布置
[42:39] Now, authorities are hoping that he is alone 现在 当局希望他最好是一个人
[42:41] and that he is looking to surrender. 而且做好了投降的准备
[42:43] He sees everything. 他都看到了
[42:45] He’s not coming out. 他不会出来的
[42:48] Cut the power. 切断供电
[42:49] Shields are up… 竖起盾牌
[42:57] Deploy smoke now. Now. 马上放烟雾弹 快
[43:54] I’m so happy right now. 我现在真开心
[44:01] What if… 如果…
[44:05] you had a dream your whole life that you were someone special… 你一辈子都梦想着自己是个独一无二的人
[44:10] but no one believed it? 但没有人相信
[44:13] Not… not really. 没有真的相信
[44:17] They’d smile at you and say, “Oh, sure, sure.” 他们只是冲你笑着说 是啊是啊
[44:22] And then, what if 又如果
[44:24] the first person that truly believed you… 第一个真正相信你的人
[44:31] …was the most incredible person you’d ever met? 是你见过的最了不起的人
[44:37] But it’s not about persuading people 但重要的不是说服别人
[44:39] that you’re going to do something great. 去相信你会有所成就
[44:42] It’s about doing it. 而是去做
[44:45] You have to finish your novel. 你一定要完成你的小说
[44:48] Or something else. 或是别的
[44:53] Do you think I could be a designer? 你觉得我能成为设计师吗
[44:56] A designer? 设计师
[44:58] I know literally everything there is to know about fashion. 我对时尚真的非常了解
[45:02] Maybe I could assist you or-or be your protégé? 也许我可以成为你的助手 或是学徒
[45:05] I’m not looking for an assistant. 我不招助手
[45:06] But being here… 但在这儿
[45:09] like this, with-with you, it… 在这里 和你一起
[45:15] …it feels like destiny. 像是命中注定
[45:21] Why can’t you feel it? 为什么你感觉不到呢
[45:27] Andrew. Andrew. 安德鲁 安德鲁
[45:34] One day you’ll understand why I said no. 有一天你会明白我为什么要拒绝你
[45:37] It’s not because I don’t find you attractive. 不是因为我觉得你没有魅力
[45:39] I invited you here 我请你来的
[45:40] because you’re a very interesting young man. 因为你是个非常有趣的年轻人
[45:43] I want you to… to be inspired by this, 我希望你在这里受到启发
[45:47] to be nourished by tonight. 被今晚所滋养
[45:50] If we kissed… 如果我们亲吻了
[45:53] you may doubt it. 你也许会怀疑
[45:55] We could go get dinner t… uh, tomorrow. 我们明天可以一起用晚餐
[45:57] I could… I could take you to Stars. 我可以带你去星光餐厅
[46:00] We could talk some more about my novel. 我们还可以聊聊我的小说
[46:02] I wish. 我也想
[46:04] But I leave San Francisco soon, and it’s… 但我很快就要离开旧金山了
[46:06] there’s so much to do. 还有很多事要做
[46:10] Another night. 再约吧
[46:14] Another stage. 另一个舞台
[46:18] Yes? 好吗
[46:40] Is it him? 是他吗
[46:43] It’s him. 是的
[46:45] What you expected? 你以为呢
[46:48] He’s just a boy. 他还是个孩子
[46:51] Yeah. 是啊
[47:36] It’s over. 都结束了
[47:39] You caught him? 你们抓到他了吗
[47:40] He’s dead. He shot himself. 他死了 自杀
[47:45] Good. 太好了
[47:48] It’s over. 结束了
[47:57] Marilyn? 玛丽莲
[48:02] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[48:06] We receive hundreds of letters each month from viewers. 我们每周会收到上百封观众的来信
[48:11] And since my husband’s death, 我丈夫死后
[48:13] I started to receive letters about him. 我开始收到关于他的信
[48:18] Often from people I-I don’t know, 经常是一些我不认识的人
[48:20] I’ve never heard of, 从没听说过
[48:21] whose lives were touched by Lee in some way. 他们的人生曾经被李触动过
[48:24] He-he supported this family when they got into financial trouble. 他在这家人遇到经济困难的时候帮过他们
[48:29] He helped this young man’s career. 他曾在工作上帮过这个年轻人
[48:33] He-he paid their bills when they couldn’t. 他们付不起钱的时候 他帮他们付了
[48:39] And he never… 而他从没有…
[48:41] told me. 告诉过我
[48:44] About any of it. 一点都没有
[48:50] Why… 为什么啊
[48:53] didn’t he ever tell me? 为什么他没有告诉我
[49:02] I reply to every letter. 我每一封都回了
[49:04] I thank them for their kind words about my husband, 我谢谢他们对我丈夫的感恩
[49:09] and… 我…
[49:12] I tell them that he’s alive in their letters… 我说他永远活在他们的信中
[49:20] …and that I’m… 我…
[49:26] …so very proud of him. 我真为他骄傲
[49:48] Signore. 先生
[50:04] Donatella. 多娜泰拉
[50:07] The lawyers are here. 律师来了
[50:14] I have to tell you something. 我有事要告诉你
[50:21] On the morning Gianni was killed, 詹尼被杀的那天早上
[50:25] he called me. 他给我打电话了
[50:29] I was in Rome preparing for that show. 我正在罗马准备秀
[50:33] He was up early in Miami, 他在迈阿密早起了
[50:35] wanting to know every little detail. 他想知道每一个小细节
[50:39] He couldn’t just let me do it alone. 他就是不放心我一个人做
[50:44] When I ended the call, I was annoyed. 挂了电话 我很生气
[50:48] I had the show under control. I didn’t need his help. 秀展我胸有成竹 我不需要他的帮助
[50:53] So, when he called back 30 minutes later… 所以半小时后他再打来
[51:03] …I didn’t answer. 我没接
[51:11] I ignored his call. 我没接他的电话
[51:19] I ignored his call. 我没接他的电话
[54:36] 1969-1997 安德鲁·R·库南安
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme