Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Ciao. 再见
[00:36] Gianni. 詹尼
[00:38] Come with me. 跟我来
[00:50] I see you watching me work. 我看到你看我工作了
[00:53] There is no need to hide. 没必要掩饰
[00:57] Let me see. 让我看看
[01:15] I wanted to be a doctor when I was your age. 我像你这么大时想做个医生
[01:19] My father told me, 我父亲对我说
[01:21] “That’s no job for a woman.” “那不是女人做的工作”
[01:25] So I became a dressmaker. 于是我成了个裁缝
[01:28] At the same time, I vowed I would never tell my children 与此同时 我对自己发誓 我绝不会
[01:31] what job they should do. 替我的孩子决定他们的工作
[01:34] You must do what you love, Gianni. 你一定要做你爱的事 詹尼
[01:37] What you feel inside here. 做你心中想做的事
[01:40] But it takes hard work and practice. 但是这是需要努力和练习的
[01:43] You must learn how to sew, how to understand the fabrics. 你要学会如果缝纫 如何理解布料
[01:48] I’ll teach you, if you want. 我来教你 如果你想的话
[01:52] Repeat after me. 跟我说
[01:54] – Amo. – Amo. -我爱 -我爱
[01:57] – Amas. – Amas. -你爱 -你爱
[02:00] – Amat. – Amat. -他爱 -他爱
[02:03] – Amamus. – Amamus. -我们爱 -我们爱
[02:06] – Amatis. – Amatis. -爱 -爱
[02:14] What are you? A pervert? 你是什么 变态吗
[02:16] Not a pervert, miss, a pansy. 不是变态 老师 就是娘炮
[02:23] Again. 再来
[02:25] – Amo. – Amo. -我爱 -我爱
[02:29] – Amas. – Amas. -你爱 -你爱
[02:32] – Amamus. – Amamus. -我们爱 -我们爱
[02:35] – Amatis. – Amatis. -爱 -爱
[02:38] – Amant. – Amant. -他们爱 -他们爱
[02:50] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:53] Nothing. 没什么
[02:55] Now tell me the truth. I’ve no time for lies. 跟我说实话 我没工夫听谎言
[02:59] The teacher said I was a pervert. 老师说我是变态
[03:16] It’s beautiful. 多美啊
[03:24] We make it for real. 我们把它做出来
[03:26] Yes? 好吗
[03:38] I can’t. It’s too hard. 我做不到 太难了
[03:45] Success only comes with hard work. 成功只出自勤奋
[03:49] Many hours, many weeks, many years. 投入很多很多的时间
[03:53] And it’s never easy. 而且从来都不易
[03:56] But that’s all right. 但这没关系
[03:58] That’s why it’s special. 所以它才特别
[04:02] Try again. 再来一次
[04:27] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们走
[04:29] Huh, what did I say? 我说什么来着
[04:30] We don’t need professional movers. 我们不需要专业搬家工人
[04:31] We do it ourselves. 自己动手就行
[04:33] Save ourselves 500 bucks. 还剩了五百块
[04:37] Give me a week, I can take that 500 and turn it into 10,000. 给我一周时间 我能把这五百变成一万
[04:42] Good exercise, too. 而且锻炼身体
[04:44] Make ourselves stronger. 让我们更强壮
[04:48] Where’s Andrew? 安德鲁呢
[04:52] Andrew! Andrew! 安德鲁 安德鲁
[04:56] Andrew! 安德鲁
[05:08] Say good-bye. 道别吧
[05:11] This is not for you. 你不属于这里
[06:08] Andrew. Let’s go. 安德鲁 走吧
[06:22] Andrew. Come here. 安德鲁 过来
[06:39] Where’s your father? 你父亲呢
[06:40] With Prince Andrew. 跟安德鲁王子在一起
[06:42] He’s being given the tour. 带他看房子去了
[06:49] Let’s get the cushions. 我们搬坐垫吧
[06:51] Go on. Help your sister. 快点 帮帮你妹妹
[06:59] Tell me, what room is this? 告诉我 这是什么房间
[07:04] It’s the biggest bedroom. 这是最大的卧室
[07:07] It’s the master bedroom. 是主卧
[07:10] It’s your room. 是你的房间
[07:12] You want to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[07:15] Sit down. I’ll tell you. 坐下 我告诉你
[07:20] Every morning when you wake up, 每天早晨 你醒来时
[07:23] and every evening when you go to sleep, 每晚你去睡觉时
[07:25] I want you to remember… 我都要你记住
[07:29] that you’re special. 你是特别的
[07:32] And that when you feel special, 如果你觉得自己特别
[07:35] success will follow. 成功便会接踵而至
[07:40] Of course, I’m gonna need this closet. 当然了 我需要用这个大衣柜
[07:45] For all my suits. 放我的西装
[07:49] Otherwise, the room is yours. 这房间其余地方都属于你
[11:37] Modesto Cunanan. 莫德斯托·库南安
[11:39] Please, everyone calls me Pete. 别这么客气 大家都喊我皮特
[11:42] Frankly, uh, we don’t call in to interview 老实说 我们不会叫很多
[11:45] many candidates like you, at least not to be stockbrokers. 你这样的人来面试 至少不是做股票经纪人
[11:50] – Like me? – Uh, night-schooled. -我这样的人 -上夜校的
[11:52] You’ve really pulled yourself up by the bootstraps, haven’t you? 你真是一步步地爬了上来啊 是吧
[11:55] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[11:56] Andrew Cunanan? 安德鲁·库南安
[12:00] Right this way. 这边请
[12:07] Gentlemen, I’m aware that you have a long line 先生们 我知道有一堆心情急切的
[12:09] of eager Ivy League educated young men 常青藤毕业年轻人
[12:12] queuing up to be brokers at Merrill Lynch, 等着想来美林证券做经纪人
[12:14] but ask yourself, 但你们想想
[12:18] how many of them started from nothing? 他们有多少人是白手起家
[12:20] Can you tell me why you want to come to Bishop’s? 你能说说你为什么想来毕谢普学习吗
[12:22] Because it’s the best school in California 因为这是加州最好的学校
[12:25] and one of the best schools in America. 也是美国最好的学校之一
[12:27] – Who told you that? – My father. -谁说的 -我父亲
[12:29] Mr. Cunanan, can we talk a little more about business 库南安先生 我们多谈谈生意
[12:32] and a little less about your biography? 少说说你的生平吧
[12:35] But biography is business. 但生平就是生意
[12:37] My life is a tale told in dollars. 我的生活就是用美元讲述的故事
[12:41] I was born in Baliuag village, the Philippines, 我生在菲律宾群岛贝利华村
[12:45] in a house any of you gentlemen can buy 我住的房子 你们任何一位
[12:48] with the money in your wallets. 光拿钱包里的钱就能买下
[12:50] I served in the U.S. Navy for $97 a month, 我曾在美国海军效力 月薪97美元
[12:54] not for the money, 不是为了钱
[12:55] but for the opportunity to live and work 就是为了有机会来美国
[12:59] in the United States of America, 生活工作
[13:01] the greatest country in the world. 这里是世界上最伟大的国家
[13:03] We thank you for your service. 我们感谢你的服役
[13:05] – Yes, thank you. – No, sir. -是啊 谢谢 -不
[13:06] I thank this country. I thank it every day. 是我感谢这个国家 每天都感谢它
[13:10] Because after I arrived, not far from the Navy docks, 因为我到这儿后 就在离海军码头不远处
[13:14] I bought my first home. $12,000, it cost me. 买下了我的第一个家 花了1.2万
[13:18] A few years later, 几年后
[13:20] I moved my family to an $80,000 home. 我把一家人搬进了一栋八万美元的房子
[13:25] Now, is that biography or business? 这是生平还是生意
[13:31] Because I will tell your investors 因为我会告诉你们的投资人
[13:33] that’s what I plan to do with their money. 我打算拿他们的钱做这样的事
[13:36] I will cross oceans with it. I will take it to new lands. 我带着它跨越海洋 去新的地方
[13:40] I’m talking about growth they can’t imagine. 我会带给他们无法想象的增长
[13:45] If you could have one wish, 如果你可以许一个愿
[13:46] what would it be? 会是什么
[13:49] A house overlooking the ocean, 俯瞰海洋的房子
[13:52] two Mercedes, 两辆奔驰
[13:54] four beautiful children, three beautiful dogs, 四个美丽的孩子 三只可爱的狗狗
[13:58] and a good relationship with God. 跟上帝保持良好的关系
[14:02] Is that one wish or five? 这是一个愿望 还是五个
[14:04] – Did I make a mistake? – No, not at all. -我说错了吗 -没有
[14:07] I’ll ask it again. 我再问一遍
[14:09] Andrew, if you could have one wish, 安德鲁 如果你可以许一个愿
[14:12] just one wish, 只能许一个
[14:15] what would it be? 那会是什么
[14:20] To be special. 做个特别的人
[14:22] And then you must say… 然后你要说…
[14:27] Oh, I’m so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[14:31] Dad? 爸爸
[14:33] I didn’t get the job. 我没得到工作
[14:40] They told you already? 他们这就定了
[14:42] They called. It’s a no. 他们打电话了 不行
[14:51] I’m so sorry. 真遗憾
[14:57] Only joking. I got the job. 开玩笑的 我得到工作了
[15:00] I’m in. 我进去了
[15:02] At Merrill Lynch. 美林证券
[15:04] The godfather of corporate America, 美国公司的教父
[15:06] and they want me! 他们想要我
[15:08] They want me! 他们要我
[15:09] $60,000 starting salary, and the sky’s the limit. 起薪六万美元 没有上限
[15:14] Tonight, we eat like kings. 今晚 我们要吃国王般的大餐
[15:18] From now on, every night, we eat like kings. 从今往后 我们每晚如此
[15:23] – What’s going on? – Your father got the job! -怎么了 -你父亲得到工作了
[15:28] You didn’t think I got it, though, did you? 你以为我没得到 是吧
[15:34] Only because you said so. 是因为你那么说了啊
[15:36] As a joke. 当笑话的
[15:39] Except you believed it. 但你信了
[15:42] Quick to believe the worst? 立刻就相信最坏的结果了
[15:48] Modesto, I’m so happy. 莫德斯托 我好开心
[15:57] Andrew knew. 安德鲁就知道
[16:00] He knew I got the job, even before I said so. 他知道我得到工作了 虽然我还没说出来
[16:05] Maybe we should check your medication again, 或许我们又该看看你的药了
[16:08] see if your thoughts are confused. 看看你是不是脑子不清楚
[16:12] Don’t want you going back into the hospital. 免得你再回医院里
[16:20] Modesto. 莫德斯托
[16:24] M… 莫…
[16:29] Let’s celebrate! Hmm? 我们庆祝吧
[16:37] Like kings. 像国王一般
[16:39] Just like you said. 就像你说的
[16:49] Move up. 往后靠
[16:55] Here. Where were we? 来 我们讲到哪了
[16:59] “The Art of Conversation.” 《对话的艺术》
[17:02] Do we have to read the whole book? 我们要读完整本书吗
[17:05] What is this, mutiny at bedtime? 怎么 睡觉时要搞反叛吗
[17:08] Yes, my son, who I love more than I love my own life, 是的 比我自己的生命更宝贝的儿子
[17:12] we have to read the whole book, 我们要读完整本书
[17:13] from “The Etiquette of Calling Cards” to “Men’s Apparel” 从《名片礼仪》到《男士着装》
[17:17] to “Creating the Perfect Buffet Menu.” 再到《指定完美菜单》
[17:19] You need to know it all. 你要全部记牢
[17:21] It’s not enough to be smart. 光聪明是不够的
[17:23] You need to fit in. 你得融入
[17:27] Where were we? 我们讲到哪了
[17:29] “There are two kinds of conversation: polite and real.” 对话有两种 礼貌的 和真实的
[17:33] What happens if I don’t get accepted into Bishop’s School? 如果我不能进入毕谢普学校呢
[17:37] Don’t be ridiculous. 别说傻话了
[17:39] We moved to this house so you could be close to that school. 我们搬来这里就是为了让你靠近那所学校
[17:44] Of course you’re going to get in. 你当然能进去
[17:50] “Polite conversation.” 礼貌对话
[17:51] I like this. You could learn from this. 我喜欢这个 值得学习
[18:38] Why are you crying? 你哭什么
[18:40] You got in. 你进去了
[18:57] You… 你…
[19:20] …I feel like I threw the ball 我就好像丢了球
[19:21] and caught the touchdown. 还接到了触地得分
[19:23] Yeah. Oh, hey, I-I got to go. 400 shares. 是啊 我得挂了 400股
[19:28] Hey, buddy! 哥们
[19:29] Hey. I hear you beat out 500 applicants. 听说你击败了五百个竞争者呢
[19:32] This trading floor is ruthless. 交易厅很残酷的
[19:33] You must be able to pull in some mighty big numbers. 你一定是能拉到大买卖
[19:36] This is you. 你坐这里
[19:38] – Let me show you how it’s done. – You got it. I like that. -让我来给你露两手吧 -你行的 我喜欢
[19:41] Sir, I served for seven years in the U.S. Navy, 先生 我曾在海军服役了七年
[19:44] and nothing is more important to me than integrity and honesty. 对于我 没什么比正直和诚实更重要
[19:48] But it’s my duty– and, as a sailor, 但是我有责任 要知道作为水手
[19:51] I never use that word lightly– but it’s my duty to point out 我不会轻易用这个词 但我有责任指出
[19:55] that if you feel comfortable about a stock, 如果你对一只股票感到放心
[19:57] then it’s probably a stock everyone knows about. 那只股票估计是人尽皆知
[20:00] You know, I see your point, 我明白你的意思
[20:01] but it’s just not for me. Thanks, anyway. 但真的不适合我 还是谢谢了
[20:10] Yes, sir. I understand. 好 先生 我理解
[20:13] But it’s my job to find exceptional opportunities. 但我的工作就是找到特别的机会
[20:17] And those are never, never comfortable. 那些从来都不会让人放心
[20:20] Do you want to be comfortable or exceptional? 你想放心 还是出众
[20:26] That’s what I want to hear, sir. 这就是我想听到的 先生
[20:28] Yes, sir. 好的
[20:30] Now, to move this forward, 为了进行下一步
[20:31] I’m gonna need a few details from you. 我需要你的一些详细情况
[20:33] Let’s start with your bank account number. 先说说你的银行账号吧
[20:36] Okay? 好吗
[20:38] And don’t forget the comma. 别忘了逗号
[20:40] – Punctuation is the music of language. – Andrew. -标点是语言的音乐 -安德鲁
[20:45] – I got something to show you. – Not now. He’s doing homework. -我有东西给你看 -等等的 他做作业呢
[20:48] That can wait. Come on. 那个不急 过来
[20:54] Close your eyes. There. 闭上眼睛 好了
[20:57] You excited? 激动吗
[20:58] – You want to see it? – Yes. -想看吗 -嗯
[21:00] You ready? 准备好了吗
[21:03] For you. 给你的
[21:08] I got the keys. You want it? 钥匙在这儿呢 想要吗
[21:10] Oh, too late. 太慢了
[21:11] Try again. 再来
[21:13] Grab it like you mean it. 使劲来抓
[21:15] Just get in your car. 上车吧
[21:20] Check it out. 看看
[21:23] You bought a new car? 你买了新车
[21:25] – For Andrew. – For Andrew? -给安德鲁的 -给安德鲁
[21:28] Don’t say it like that. I’m not an idiot. 别那个口气 我又不傻
[21:31] I know he can’t drive yet, but he can dream. 我知道他还不会开车 但他可以梦想
[21:33] You teach a boy how to dream. 你教孩子有梦想
[21:35] That’s the most important lesson of all. 那是最重要的一课
[21:37] You can’t give him a car. 你不能给他辆车
[21:45] Stop it. 别这样
[21:47] Well… think of Elena. 想想埃琳娜
[21:50] And Chris. 还有克里斯
[21:51] They’re actually old enough to drive. 他们都到了开车的年龄
[21:54] And a gift, for what? 而且送礼物做什么
[21:56] Have you gone mad again? 你又疯了吗
[21:58] He got into Bishop. 他进了毕谢普
[22:00] But that’s a beginning, not an end. 但那是个起点 不是终点
[22:04] I’m just trying very hard 我只是在努力
[22:05] to make sure that he doesn’t end up like you. 确保他不会变得像你一样
[22:13] Don’t overreact. 别反应过度
[22:18] You like it? 喜欢吗
[22:21] Let’s play. 我们玩吧
[22:22] – Okay. – Here we go. -好 -来吧
[22:24] Put your hands on the wheel. 手放在方向盘上
[22:26] Come on. Feel it. 来 感受一下
[22:34] Your brothers and sisters, I love them. 你哥哥姐姐 我爱他们
[22:39] They’re good kids. 他们是好孩子
[22:43] But they’re not special. 但他们不特别
[22:47] You’re the best friend I ever had. 你是我最好的朋友
[22:55] Your mom was very sick when you were born. 你出生时 你妈妈病得很重
[23:00] Couldn’t even get out of bed 无法下床
[23:01] when she was in the hospital with depression. 她因为抑郁症住在医院里
[23:05] Weak mind. 头脑羸弱
[23:11] It was me who looked after you. 是我照顾了你
[23:15] I was your mother and your father. 我既是你妈妈也是你爸爸
[23:54] Dad? 爸爸
[23:56] Yes? 怎么了
[23:57] Did you always want to be a stockbroker? 你一直都想成为一个股票经纪人吗
[24:02] I, uh, followed whatever opportunities came my way. 我不放过面前任何的机会
[24:10] I’m the world’s greatest opportunist. 我是这世上最棒的机会主义者
[24:12] Pure and simple. 就这么简单
[24:15] That’s the only way to survive in this world. 这是存活在这世上的唯一方式
[24:21] I like reading and stories. 我喜欢阅读和故事
[24:24] Maybe I could write books. 也许我可以写书
[24:30] Somebody offers you a million dollars 有人付你一百万美元
[24:32] to write a book… 来写一本书
[24:35] sure, take it. 可以 接受
[24:37] Why not? 为什么不
[24:40] Otherwise… no. 否则 不要
[24:54] Did I ever tell you about how, when you were a little boy, 我有没有告诉过你 在你小时候
[25:00] you burnt your foot on a heater? 被暖气弄伤了脚
[25:06] I picked you up. 是我救了你
[25:08] Kissed you better. 亲吻你让你好起来
[25:12] And you didn’t make a sound. 你没出声
[25:18] Not a sound. 一声都没出
[26:41] What are we? 我们是什么
[26:44] Are we sheep? 胆小鬼吗
[26:46] We all have to do the same thing? 我们都得做同样的事
[26:47] Stand the same way? 用同样的站姿
[26:49] Smile the same smile? 保持同样的微笑
[26:51] Where’s our sense of rebellion? 我们的叛逆呢
[26:52] Shut up. Fag. 闭嘴 基佬
[27:00] If being a fag means being different… 如果做一个基佬会与众不同
[27:06] …sign me up! 那么我要做
[27:08] Take a photograph, my good man. 来照张相吧 我的好兄弟
[28:10] Vera, hello. It’s Pete. Pete Cunanan. 薇拉你好 我是皮特 皮特·库南安
[28:13] Of course I called back. 我当然要回电话
[28:14] I promised I would. 我保证过我会的
[28:16] Listen, I know our last trade didn’t work out. 听着 我知道我们上笔交易没能成功
[28:20] World events overtook us. 大潮来袭 我们也没有办法
[28:21] But I have a new opportunity 但我这有个新机会
[28:24] that will make all our money back, and so much more. 能把我们的钱捞回来 还能赚更多
[28:28] You’ll be so rich, you’ll never worry about money again. 你会变得很有钱 再也不必为钱操心
[28:31] But I see here that we need to liquidate 但我们需要清算一下你已故丈夫的
[28:34] – your late husband’s pension to make our move. – Hey, Grandma. -抚恤金来进行下一步动作 -奶奶
[28:37] I know, it does sound scary, 我知道这听起来有点吓人
[28:38] but it’s my duty to point out… 但把这点指出来是我的责任
[28:40] – Who are you talking to? – …that if you feel comfortable -你在跟谁说话 -如果你对一只股票
[28:41] about a stock, then it’s probably a stock 感到放心 那只股票
[28:44] – everyone knows about. – Is that the man? -估计是人尽皆知 -是那个男人吗
[28:46] We need to act fast, so I’m gonna need a… 我们得抓紧行动 所以我需要…
[28:48] My grandma is 90 years old. 我奶奶90岁了
[28:50] And when you steal her money, she can’t heat her house. 当你把她的钱偷走 她就没钱给房子供暖了
[28:55] I’m gonna hunt you down, you son of a bitch. 我一定会抓到你 你这个贱人
[29:18] So… 所以…
[29:21] when do I get to meet this special lady? 我什么时候能见到这位特别的姑娘
[29:25] I’m not a fool. 我不是个傻子
[29:27] I know there’s someone. 我知道你肯定有人了
[29:30] You don’t smell this nice for me. 你以前可没喷过香水
[29:40] What if I told you… 如果我告诉你…
[29:43] she was older than 30? 她已经30多岁了会怎样
[29:49] I would say 我会说
[29:52] a young man should always be with an older woman. 年轻男人就应该和年长女人在一起
[29:57] She teaches him how to be a man. 她会教给他如何成为男子汉
[30:02] How did you meet? 你们怎样认识的
[30:05] Babysitting. 做保姆的时候
[31:16] – What are you wearing? – Ah, no peeking. -你穿着什么 -别偷看
[31:20] Glove compartment. 杂物箱
[31:30] It’s nice. 这好棒
[31:38] Wait, wait. 等下 等下
[31:41] I-I want to make something clear. 我要把一些事说清楚
[31:44] I know you buy me gifts, 我知道你给我买礼物
[31:46] but that’s not what this is about for me. 但我不是为了这个才这样做的
[31:49] Andrew, easy. 安德鲁 放轻松
[31:54] Don’t get so serious. 别这么严肃
[31:58] So, where are we going? 我们要去哪
[32:00] It’s a surprise. 给你个惊喜
[32:07] This is your surprise? 这就是你的惊喜
[32:10] – A house party? – Why not? It’ll be fun. -家庭聚会吗 -不好吗 会很好玩的
[32:12] What, are you out of your mind? 什么 你疯了吗
[32:14] I’m married. We’re a secret. 我结婚了 我们之间是个秘密
[32:18] I don’t want us to be a secret anymore. 我不想再跟你搞地下情了
[32:22] This is strictly on the side. 我们只能如此
[32:26] What? You thought it could be more? 怎么 你以为我们可以不止如此吗
[32:38] Get out. 下车
[32:41] Now. 马上
[33:25] I’m gonna do it. 我要去做了
[33:26] I’m gonna ask Andrew out. How do I look? 我要把安德鲁约出来 我看起来怎么样
[33:28] – You look great. – Too tidy? -你看起来很棒 -太整洁了
[33:29] I’m always too tidy. I can’t do scruffy. 我一直都太整洁了 我邋遢不起来
[34:16] You look fabulous. 你看起来帅呆了
[34:18] Oh, what, this thing? This little thing? 什么 这个吗 这个小东西
[34:27] Red is my favorite color. 红色是我最爱的颜色
[34:29] Silver is mine. 我最爱银色
[34:31] We should do a clothes swap. 我们应该交换一下衣服
[34:34] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 天啊 天啊
[34:36] You actually would do it. 你还真的愿意啊
[34:38] I know for a fact that you don’t go to Bishop’s, 你肯定不是毕谢普的
[34:41] because if you did, I think we’d be best friends. 如果你是的话 我们会是好朋友的
[34:44] Oh, now you made me sad. 这就让我很伤心了
[34:45] – Did I miss our chance to be friends? – No. -我错过了成为朋友的机会吗 -没有
[34:48] Our time is now. 我们的机会就在现在
[34:49] I’m Andrew. 我叫安德鲁
[34:51] I’m Lizzie. 我叫莉兹
[34:53] – Hi, Lizzie. – Hi. -你好莉兹 -你好
[34:55] Um, can I tell you a secret? 我能跟你说个小秘密吗
[34:59] Can we only ever speak in secrets? 我们可以以后就讨论秘密吗
[35:02] I’m an imposter. 我是个骗子
[35:07] All the best people are. 果然好的都是假的
[35:08] Um, I’m… oh. 我…
[35:11] I’m actually married. 我其实已经结婚了
[35:13] And I have a big, boring house with a big… 有一间又大又无聊的房子 和一个
[35:18] boring husband. 又大又无聊的老公
[35:20] And we are friends with the DeSilvas who own this house, 我们和这屋子的主人德席尔瓦一家是朋友
[35:23] and they’ve asked me to keep an eye on it. 他们叫我们帮忙看一下房子
[35:27] Are you what is commonly known as a grown-up? 你是我们平时说的那种大人吗
[35:30] Why? Does that mean you won’t talk to me anymore? 怎么了 是的话你就不愿意跟我聊天了吗
[35:33] No. On the contrary, I get along so much better 不 并没有 我觉得我反而更容易
[35:36] with people that aren’t my own age. 和比我大的人相处
[35:37] Good. 那就好
[35:39] Because… I sort of… 因为我 有点
[35:41] I sort of missed all of this, you know. 有点想念这些
[35:44] What, all this? 想念什么 这些吗
[35:46] Youth and fun. Silliness. 年轻快乐 很傻很天真
[35:49] Why? 为什么
[35:51] I was homeschooled. Isn’t that pitiful? 我是在家上的学 是不是很惨
[35:53] No, I can’t wait to get out of school. 当然不是 我一点都不想在学校多待
[35:55] Why? What do you want to do? 为什么 那你想做什么
[36:02] I want to seek out my heroes. 我想去追寻我心中的英雄
[36:06] Basquiat, Mapplethorpe, Patti Smith. 巴斯奎特 梅普勒索普 帕蒂·史密斯
[36:09] Herb Ritts. Keith Haring. 赫伯·瑞茨 凯斯·哈林
[36:12] Versace. 范思哲
[36:34] They’re waiting for you. 他们在等你
[36:55] Pete, have a seat. 皮特 请坐
[36:59] This is a surprise, gentlemen. 真是个惊喜 各位先生
[37:03] Am I being promoted? 我是要升职了吗
[37:06] Have you ever traded in nonexistent stocks? 你有没有交易过虚假股票
[37:10] No. Never. 没有 从来没有
[37:13] A man has accused you of tricking his grandmother 有人指控你骗了他祖母的
[37:15] into handing over her life savings. 毕生积蓄
[37:17] – Over $25,000. – She’s 92 years old. -金额超过两万五千美元 -她都92岁了
[37:23] She made a trade, high risk, high reward. 她买进了股票 高风险 高回报
[37:26] It didn’t work out. 只是最后回报没成
[37:29] What can I say? 我能怎么样呢
[37:30] If the stocks weren’t real, it’s not only unethical, 如果是虚假股票 那就不光是违背职业道德
[37:32] it’s illegal. 还违涉嫌违法了
[37:34] You got this all wrong. 你们理解错了
[37:37] Let me make some calls. 让我打几个电话问问
[37:40] There’s been a misunderstanding. 这中间有误会
[37:41] How many misunderstandings have there been over the years? 这些年你有过多少这种误会了
[37:44] Why have you changed jobs so frequently? 你为什么工作换得这么勤
[37:46] No one voluntarily chooses to go from Merrill to us. 没有人会愿意从美林证券跳槽到我们这里来的
[37:52] I wanted to spend more time with my family. 我想要多陪陪家人
[37:55] The feds are involved now. 联调局的人也出动了
[37:57] They’re going over your entire employment history. 他们在查你的工作历史
[38:01] We’re cooperating fully. 我们完全配合
[38:03] We have nothing to hide. 我们没有什么好隐瞒的
[38:06] Do you have anything to hide, Pete? 你有什么要隐瞒的吗 皮特
[38:10] No. 没有
[38:13] I have nothing to hide. 我没有什么好隐瞒的
[39:26] Jenny. Pete Cunanan. 珍妮 我是皮特·库南安
[39:28] I need to book that flight, for today. 我要订那班飞机 今天就走
[39:44] FBI. We have a warrant for Modesto Cunanan. 联调局做事 我们来逮捕莫德斯托·库南安
[39:48] Get out now. 你快走
[40:00] – Back corner office. – Back corner. -最里面转角那间 -最里面转角那间
[40:13] You got “Mostly Likely To Be Remembered”. 你拿到了”最难忘”的称号
[40:18] Andrew, no one cares about the yearbook awards. 安德鲁 没有人在乎能不能上年鉴
[40:20] Says the man that didn’t get one. 没拿过的人当然这么说
[40:24] “Apres moi, le deluge”? Apres moi, le deluge 什么意思
[40:24] 我走之后 便是毁灭 Apres moi, le deluge[法语]
[40:26] “After me, destruction.” “我走之后 便是毁灭”
[40:30] I don’t know, sounded kind of cool. 我也不知道为什么是这句 听着挺酷的
[40:50] Andrew? 安德鲁
[41:09] Modesto. 莫德斯托
[41:11] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[41:12] What is that? 这是什么
[41:20] Modesto Cunanan, this is the FBI. Open up. 莫德斯托·库南安 我们是联调局 开门
[41:26] Open up. 开门
[41:27] We have a warrant for your arrest. 我们有你的逮捕令
[41:55] FBI. 我们是联调局的
[41:57] Where is he? 他人在哪里
[42:07] Dad… 爸…
[42:13] Don’t believe a word they say. 他们说的你一个字也别信
[42:43] The credit cards are maxed out. 信用卡都刷爆了
[42:47] He emptied the bank accounts. 他把银行账户挪空了
[42:50] He transferred all the money. 他把所有的钱都转走了
[42:53] This house? He sold it weeks ago. 这栋房子 几周前他就卖了
[42:59] He knew. 他早就知道
[43:01] He knew they were coming. 他知道会出这种事
[43:05] We have nowhere to live. 我们无家可归了
[43:08] We have nothing. 我们一无所有
[43:39] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[43:42] – To find Dad. -Andrew, he’s gone. -去找爸爸 -安德鲁 他走了
[43:47] He left us. 抛弃了我们
[43:48] He left the country. 逃出了这个国家
[43:50] He fled to Manila like a dirty rat. 逃去了马尼拉 像只肮脏的老鼠
[43:53] He is a thief and a liar! 他就是个小偷 是个骗子
[43:56] I knew it and I kept my mouth shut. 我早知道 但我没说出来
[44:01] I should’ve said something. 我就该说出来
[44:04] Andrew. 安德鲁
[44:07] Please forgive me. Forg… 原谅我 原谅…
[44:17] No. There is no plan. 不 没什么计划
[44:21] He doesn’t have a plan. 他根本没计划
[44:22] He doesn’t have a dollar to his name. 他名下一分钱都没有了
[44:25] He wouldn’t leave us with nothing, Mom. 他不会什么也不留下的 妈妈
[44:25] – That’s not how– that’s not like him. – He did. -不会 他不会的 -他已经这么做了
[44:27] He left us with nothing and I am begging you don’t go! 他什么都没给我们留下 求你别走
[44:31] I’m scared. He’s dangerous! 我很害怕 他很危险
[44:40] You’re wrong about him. 你误会他了
[44:44] You’re wrong. 你错了
[45:00] Hey, boss, skipper. 老大 队长
[45:01] Uh, sir, I’m open, I’m open. 老大 我有空 我有空
[45:05] I’m going to Baliu… Baliuag. Baliuag? 我要去贝利 贝利华村
[45:09] Uh, I need to go to this address. 我要去这里
[45:13] Ah. Baliuag. 是巴留格
[45:15] Uh, you sure you want to go here? 确定你要去那儿吗
[45:17] I know a nice hotel. MTV, minibar. 我知道个不错的酒店 有电视有酒吧
[45:20] No, I-I need, I need to go to that… that place. 不用 我就要去那里
[45:24] Sí. Baliuag. 好的 巴留格
[46:07] Th-This is it? 就是这里吗
[46:09] This is it. 就这里
[46:51] Hello. Uh… I’m Andrew. 你好 我叫安德鲁
[46:56] I’m Modesto’s son. Are you his brother? 莫德斯托的儿子 你是他哥哥吗
[46:59] ¿Cómo está, Andrew? Huh? 请进 是安德鲁啊
[47:02] Welcome, welcome. 欢迎欢迎
[47:06] Call me Tito, huh? 叫我提托吧
[47:08] Sorry, but I-I do not speak, uh, much English. 抱歉 我不太会说英语
[47:12] – Do you speak Tagalog? – No. No, I’m sorry. -你会塔加拉语吗 -不会 抱歉
[47:14] Ah. Is this your, uh, first time home? 这是你第一次回来吗
[47:22] – Is my father here? – Ah. Okay. Come, come. -我父亲在吗 -在的 这边
[47:24] He’s here. 他在这边
[47:30] Be careful of the water. 小心水
[47:45] He’s here. 他在这里
[47:49] In there? 这里面
[49:09] I knew you’d come. 我就知道你会来
[49:20] Chicharrón. 炸猪皮
[49:22] Pork skin. 猪皮做的
[49:24] It don’t look pretty, but with a cold beer… 看着不怎么样 但配上冰啤
[49:38] Long flight. 飞了很久吧
[49:50] You have questions. 肯定有很多疑问吧
[49:54] Mom says there’s no money. 妈妈说没钱了
[49:57] Your mother has a weak mind. 你妈妈就是软弱
[50:01] She always had a weak mind. 她一向如此
[50:04] You sold the house. 你把房子卖了
[50:04] Otherwise, they would have taken it. 否则就被没收了
[50:07] I needed to move everything out of reach. 我得把东西都转移走
[50:09] So… there’s money? 所以 你有钱对吧
[50:14] Millions. 几百万
[50:17] I would say. 我觉得
[50:20] Where? 在哪
[50:25] I told you. 我告诉你了
[50:27] Did you? 是吗
[50:29] Out of reach. 拿不到的
[50:38] I’m so happy you’re here. 真高兴你来了
[51:20] Can’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[51:24] I’m not surprised. 也不奇怪
[51:27] It’s the heat. 太热了
[51:32] Me, I’m used to it. 我都习惯了
[51:35] Grew up in it. 在这里长大
[51:37] Played in it. Worked in it. 玩耍 工作
[51:44] It’s been a while since I’ve been back, but… 很久没回来了 但是…
[51:47] the body remembers. 身体没有忘记
[51:52] You can pretend you belong somewhere else, 你可以假装自己属于远方
[51:56] but the body knows. 但身体永远记得家乡
[52:00] There’s no money, is there? 根本没有钱 对不对
[52:05] No. 没错
[52:09] No plan. 没有计划
[52:12] No… millions. 没有几百万
[52:17] You watch your tone with me, young man. 说话小心点 年轻人
[52:20] – I’m still your father. – My father. -我还是你父亲 -父亲
[52:27] My father. 我父亲
[52:30] He’s a liar. 我父亲就是个骗子
[52:35] My father’s a thief. 我父亲是个小偷
[52:37] You judge me, boy? 你在骂我吗 小子
[52:41] You want to know what my crime was? 你知道我犯了什么罪吗
[52:43] Not that I stole; they’re all stealing. 不是偷窃 人人都偷窃
[52:46] No, my crime was that I stole too small. 我的罪是我偷的太少了
[52:50] A thousand dollars here, a few thousand dollars there. 这里几千块 那里几千块
[52:53] That was my mistake. 我失误了
[52:57] So I admit it, yes. 所以我承认 是的
[52:59] I stole. 我偷了
[53:01] But only what I needed to be a father. 但只是为了当好父亲
[53:04] Only what I needed to be an American. 只是为了能成为美国人
[53:07] You can’t go to America and start from nothing. 你不可能在美国白手起家
[53:10] That’s the lie. 那是谎言
[53:13] So I stole. 所以我偷钱
[53:18] If I had stolen a hundred million, 如果我能偷上一个亿
[53:20] they would have promoted me. 他们就会提拔我了
[53:29] I can’t be this. 我不要这样
[53:33] What? What can’t you be? 什么 你不要什么
[53:35] I can’t be you. 我不要成为你
[53:38] Me? 我
[53:40] What, I’m not good enough for you now? 怎么了 我现在配不上你了吗
[53:46] I brag to my friends about your success. 我向朋友们吹嘘着你的成功
[53:53] You were everything to me, Dad. 你是我的一切 爸爸
[53:56] But it’s a lie. 但都是假的
[53:58] And if you’re a lie, 如果你是假的
[53:59] then I’m a lie, and I-I can’t be a lie. I can’t. 那我也是假的 我不能这样 我不能
[54:13] You know, before I came here… 知道吗 在我来之前
[54:19] …I went to the library. 我去了图书馆
[54:22] To read up on Manila. 为了研究马尼拉
[54:25] And while I was there, I thought, “I’ll look up Dad 在图书馆的时候 我想我要在
[54:28] in California’s Top 500 Stockbrokers.” 《加州500强股票经纪人》里找爸爸
[54:33] Because I wanted to see what they said about my father. 因为我想看看那上面是怎么写我爸爸的
[54:39] The library didn’t have a copy, 图书馆里没有
[54:42] because… 因为
[54:45] it doesn’t exist. 根本就没有这本书
[54:47] It’s not real. It never existed, Dad. 因为不是真的 从来没有 爸爸
[54:58] Are you crying? 你哭了吗
[55:06] Weak. 软弱
[55:08] Just like your mother. 跟你妈妈一样
[55:14] The two of you talk about honesty. 你们嘴上说着诚实
[55:16] But she never cared that I was stealing, 但她对我偷钱的事从不过问
[55:18] as long as there was money. 只要有钱就好
[55:21] Why didn’t you ask about the book before? 为什么你以前没有问过书的事
[55:25] Because there was money. 因为有钱就好
[55:27] You’re not upset that I stole, you’re upset because I stopped! 我偷钱你不生气 你生气是因为我停止偷钱了
[55:33] Now you have to work. For yourself. 现在你得工作了 要自力更生了
[55:36] You sissy kid with a sissy mind! 你个软弱的娘们
[55:43] You think you can come here, judge me, 你以为你可以来到这里 对我评头论足
[55:45] and tell me that I’m nothing? 说我一无是处吗
[55:47] No, no, boy, I judge you! 不不 孩子 我批判你
[55:50] I spit on you! I’m ashamed of you! 我鄙视你 我以你为耻
[55:53] My special sissy boy! 我特别的娘炮儿子
[55:57] You couldn’t even get from one street to another, 你连从这条街走到那条街都做不到
[56:00] let alone from Manila to America. 更别说从马尼拉到美国了
[56:02] And back again. 又滚回这里吗
[56:17] Do it. 动手啊
[56:21] Be a man! 男人点
[56:23] For once! 就这一次
[56:29] No? 不敢吗
[56:38] No. 不敢
[56:45] You don’t have it in you. 你根本就没骨气
[57:01] I’ll never be like you. 我永远不会像你一样的
[57:36] Such a shame. 真丢脸
[57:41] Oh, God. Be careful with those. 天啊 小心点
[57:44] Andrew. 安德鲁
[57:46] Andrew, you’re back. 安德鲁 你回来了
[57:48] Andrew? 安德鲁
[59:01] …and you have my number, 如果有什么事
[59:03] if anything comes up in the meantime. 你有我的号码
[59:10] How can I help you? 有什么可以效劳的
[59:12] I saw the-the “Help wanted” Sign. 我看到外面急聘的牌子
[59:19] Here you go. 给
[59:28] Are you Filipino? 你是菲律宾人吗
[59:31] On my father’s side. 我父亲是
[59:33] What’s his name? I’m sure I’ve seen him around. 他叫什么 我肯定在这里见过他
[59:38] My mom does all the shopping. 都是我妈妈来买东西
[59:42] What does your dad do? 你爸爸做什么的
[59:44] He lives in Manila now. 他现在住在马尼拉了
[59:47] My family comes from Manila. 我家人就是从马尼拉来的
[59:51] Great. 真好
[59:53] Do you visit him often? 你经常去看他吗
[59:55] I’ve just come back from visiting him. 我刚去的 才回来
[59:58] Ah. What’s he up to there? 他在那儿还好吗
[1:00:04] Uh, he owns multiple pineapple plantations. 他有好几个菠萝种植园
[1:00:11] Is that so? 是吗
[1:00:13] As far as the eye can see. 那种植园一望无际
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme