Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’ve arranged an interview. 我安排了一次访谈
[00:08] With who? 和谁
[00:09] The Advocate magazine. 《倡导者》
[00:11] The American publication. 美国的杂志
[00:14] For gay readers. 专门面向同性恋者的
[00:16] To say what? 谈什么
[00:18] I’ve never said it. 我从没说出的
[00:20] I’m gay. 我是基
[00:22] To print? To publish? 印出来 让大众看到吗
[00:23] Yes. 是的
[00:29] I handle publicity for this company. 我负责公司的公关
[00:32] This is my responsibility. 这是我的责任
[00:33] Yes, but this is not about you. 是的 但这与你无关
[00:35] And this is about more than you. 也远不止是你自己的事
[00:36] In what way? 怎么说
[00:38] The magazine has a modest circulation. 这本杂志的发行量适中
[00:40] How can you decide this without consulting me? 你怎么能不问我就擅作决定呢
[00:42] Uh, consulting you? 问你
[00:45] Okay, I’m consulting you. 好吧 我问问你
[00:47] What would you advise? 你会怎么建议
[00:48] Yes, what would you advise? 是啊 你怎么建议
[00:51] Ah, this is your idea. 原来是你的主意
[00:54] You want to be famous. 你想出名
[00:56] Known around the world as Versace’s lover? 让全世界都知道你是范思哲的情人
[00:59] For 13 years, I’ve been mistaken for Gianni’s assistant. 13年了 我被误认为是詹尼的助手
[01:02] And your pride is more important than this company? 所以你的自尊比公司还重要
[01:04] I’ve lived unseen. 我被人忽视
[01:05] In great comfort, that’s for sure. 但活得舒舒服服 这可以肯定
[01:07] I never imagined 我从没想过
[01:08] being publicly acknowledged. 被世人承认
[01:10] I know my place, unlike you. 和你不同 我知道我的地位
[01:15] And what is my place? 那我什么地位啊
[01:16] Enough! Enough, both of you. 够了 你们俩都够了
[01:19] I will not… fight over this. 我不要为此争吵
[01:21] It was my idea, it was my idea. 这是我的主意 我的主意
[01:25] Donatella, walk with me. 多娜泰拉 陪我走走
[01:27] Come. 来吧
[01:39] I want you to support me. 我希望你能支持我
[01:41] You know that. 你明白的
[01:43] All these people’s lives depend on you. 这些人的生计都依赖于你
[01:46] We’re opening stores in countries where it is illegal. 我们店所在的有些国家 同性恋是违法的
[01:49] Where it is a crime. 是一种犯罪
[01:51] You have to visit those countries. 你还得去那些国家
[01:53] They might refuse your entry, 你可能会入境被拒
[01:55] refuse a visa, refuse to do business with you. 签证被拒 生意被拒
[01:59] Tell me, honestly… 跟我说实话
[02:03] …what do you think could happen? 你觉得会发生什么
[02:07] The rock stars, the actors, 那些摇滚明星 演员
[02:09] the royalty whose endorsements we cherish… 对我们非常重要的皇家支持
[02:13] they might not want to be associated with us. 可能都不再会想跟我们扯上关系
[02:17] Well, at least we keep Elton, no? 至少艾尔顿不会跑 是吧
[02:21] You joke? 你开玩笑吗
[02:23] Joke? 开玩笑的吧
[02:24] We’re talking about the survival of the company. 现在说的可是公司的生死存亡啊
[02:26] Is that what you believe? 你是这么想的吗
[02:29] You live in isolation. 你生活在象牙塔里
[02:31] Surrounded by beauty and kindness. 身边都是美丽和善良
[02:34] You have forgotten how ugly the world can be. 你已经忘了这个世界能有多丑恶
[02:39] The women we design for, 那些我们为她们设计衣服的女人
[02:41] they’re strong, yes? 她们都很坚强 不是吗
[02:42] They’re fearless. 无所畏惧
[02:44] They’re not ashamed. 从不为自己羞耻
[02:45] – This is not the same. – It’s not the same. -这不一样 -不一样啊
[02:47] Is the brand of Versace braver than the man? 难道范思哲这个牌子比我这个人要强
[02:56] Are you angry with me or with the world? 你是气我 还是气这个世界
[03:02] When we list the company on the New York Stock Exchange, 等我们的公司在纽约证交所上市时
[03:06] what will your admission cost? 你的上市费会是多少
[03:08] $1 million? $100 million? 一百万 一个亿
[03:10] Or will it make this company worth nothing? 还是一文不值呢
[03:14] You’re exaggerating. Don’t be ridiculous. 你夸张了 别搞笑
[03:19] Perry Ellis. 派瑞·艾力斯
[03:21] When he walked onto the runway dying of AIDS, 那场秀他走上T台 因为得了艾滋
[03:25] so weak, his assistants caught him when he took a bow… 身体太虚弱 鞠躬的时候助手不得不扶着他
[03:31] – Perhaps his most important show. – After that, -那也许是他最重要的一场秀 -之后
[03:33] – people stopped buying his clothes. – Some people. -人们就不再买他的衣服了 -有些人而已
[03:36] No, Gianni, a lot of people. 不 詹尼 是很多人
[03:37] No, no, no. Some people. 不 不 有些人罢了
[03:38] Some people. 有些人
[03:43] Answer me this: why now? 回答我 为什么是现在
[03:47] Because I was sick. 因为我病了
[03:50] And I didn’t die. 但没死
[03:54] I have a second chance. 我有了第二次机会
[03:57] It’s a miracle that I’m alive. 我能活下来就是个奇迹
[04:01] And yet I ask myself every day, 我每天都问自己
[04:03] what have I done to deserve this? 我做了什么能配得上这个机会
[04:08] Why am I still here? 我为什么还活着
[04:10] To be afraid? 去畏手畏脚吗
[04:13] No. 不
[04:14] I’m alive and I must use it. 我活下来了 我必须利用好
[04:40] Mr. Cunanan, I appreciate 库南安先生 我只能说
[04:42] that your credit history used to be impeccable… 您的信用记录曾经非常完美
[04:44] All I need to do is make one more purchase, 我只再需要完成一笔交易就行了
[04:48] and that’s for a one-way ticket to Minneapolis 就是西北航空前往明尼阿波利斯的
[04:50] on Northwest Airlines. 单程票
[04:51] Sir, American Express is not 先生 美国运通还
[04:53] in the business of loaning… 没有贷款业务…
[04:54] Well, once I get to Minneapolis, I can fix everything. 我一到明尼阿波利斯 一切就都能解决了
[04:56] Then I will be your very best customer again, 我会再成为你最优质的客户的
[04:59] I promise you. 我保证
[05:00] I don’t know. What’s in Minneapolis? 这不好说 明尼阿波利斯有什么
[05:01] My two best friends. 我的两个挚友
[05:03] I’m moving in with my friend David, 我要搬去和我朋友大卫住了
[05:04] and Jeff actually owes me more than $10,000. 杰夫还欠了我一万美元呢
[05:06] But once I get that money, they’re gonna help me 只要我拿到那笔钱 他们就会帮我
[05:08] turn my life right back around. 恢复正轨的
[05:11] Will you be making a repayment? 你会还钱的吧
[05:12] Well, yes, once I get to Minneapolis. 是的 只要我到明尼阿波利斯
[05:16] Mr. Cunanan, to be clear, 库南安先生 我再重复一遍
[05:17] you’re requesting that American Express 您申请美国运通
[05:19] extend your credit to cover a one-way ticket 将您的限额增加到一张单程票的额度
[05:21] in order to make a repayment, correct? 为了使您能还上款 是吗
[05:23] Yes, that’s all I need. 是的 我就这个要求
[05:26] Let me talk to my supervisor. 我和主管领导谈一下
[05:28] I can hold. 我等着
[06:08] 《倡导者》 詹尼·范思哲
[06:41] May I? 我能坐吗
[06:49] You serve? 你当过兵
[06:52] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[06:54] – Marines? – Navy. -海军陆战队 -海军
[06:56] I was on board the USS Gridley. 我在葛瑞德利号上
[06:58] 1st Infantry Division. Gulf War. 陆军师第一队 海湾战争
[07:01] – Jeff. – Samson. -杰夫 -萨姆森
[07:05] Where was the Gridley? 葛瑞德利号当时在哪儿
[07:07] Persian Gulf in ’92. 92年在波斯湾
[07:09] After that, we were docked in San Diego. 后来 我们在圣地亚哥停靠
[07:11] They were refitting her, but they changed their minds 本来是要改装船的 后来改了主意
[07:14] and decided to decommission her. 决定让她退役了
[07:16] Still makes me sad. She was a good ship. 我到现在都很难过 那是条好船
[07:20] You miss it? 你想念吗
[07:23] Every day. 每天都想
[07:25] Why’d you leave? 为什么退役
[07:28] I don’t know. 不知道
[07:31] I regret it, for sure. 但肯定是后悔的
[07:34] Well, I was never gonna become an officer, 我永远当不了军官的
[07:35] – so I figured… – I was an officer. -所以我想… -我是军官
[07:38] You were? 是吗
[07:39] Graduate from Annapolis. 毕业于安纳波利斯
[07:42] My brother’s a navy corpsman, my sister’s in the air force. 我哥哥是海军看护兵 姐姐在空军
[07:46] You married? 结婚了吗
[07:48] No. 没
[07:50] Waiting for the right one, I guess. 还在等真爱吧
[07:53] Why’d you leave? 为什么退役
[07:56] I haven’t heard of many officers leaving 我还没听说过军官会选择退役
[07:57] to work at a place like this. 选择这种工作的
[08:02] – This place is okay. – Sure, it’s okay. -这地方挺好的 -当然 挺好
[08:06] For a man who went to Annapolis? 但对去过安纳波利斯的人嘛
[08:09] I made the decision. 我就是这么决定的
[08:11] Right. 是啊
[08:13] My wife always says I ask too many questions. 我老婆总说我问题太多了
[08:14] I made the decision, okay? 我做了决定 好吗
[08:17] I offended you. I’m sorry. 我冒犯你了 对不起
[08:20] Why don’t we leave it there? 那就不提了
[08:21] I made the decision! 我做的决定
[08:40] Jeff. 杰夫
[08:45] Jeff. 杰夫
[08:47] Someone named Andrew called, left a message. 有个叫安德鲁的人打电话给你 留了信
[08:51] Says he’ll see you at the airport. 说会在机场见你
[09:11] Didn’t think you were gonna show. 没想到你会来
[09:13] I didn’t think so, either. 我也没想到
[09:15] Do you know why he’s coming here? 你知道他为什么要来吗
[09:16] – Nope. – I don’t get it. -不知道 -我也不懂
[09:19] Nothing’s happening this weekend. 周末没什么事啊
[09:21] He’s got no one. He’s got nothing. 他没有朋友 一无所有
[09:23] Everything he’s told you about his life’s a lie. 他对你所说的一切都是谎言
[09:26] You know that, right? 你知道的 是吧
[09:27] Do you even like him? 你不喜欢他吗
[09:31] He was there for me once. 他曾帮过我
[09:32] I owe him. It’s not the same. 我欠他的 不一样
[09:35] – I feel kind of sorry for him. – Don’t. -我有点同情他 -别
[09:37] – He’s lonely. – For a reason. -他孤零零的 -是有原因的
[09:40] Look, I’m gonna give him this weekend, for old times’ sake, 听着 看在老交情的份上 我周末陪他
[09:42] and then I’m done with him. 然后就跟他一刀两断
[09:44] He’s here for three nights. 他要住三晚
[09:46] He can have my apartment tomorrow night. 明晚可以住我那儿
[09:48] I’ll stay at my sister’s. 我去我姐姐那儿
[09:49] But don’t tell him where I am, okay? 但别告诉他我在哪儿 好吗
[09:52] He’s so crazy, he might just show up. 他是疯子 可能会找过去
[09:53] The Three Amigos! 三个老朋友
[09:56] How are you? 你好吗
[09:57] Oh, good. Good. 很好 很好
[10:00] – Jeff. – Andrew. -杰夫 -安德鲁
[10:03] Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun this weekend. 周末我们会玩得开心的
[10:06] It’s gonna be just like old times. 就像以前一样
[10:08] Not like old times. 不会像以前一样的
[10:10] Why would you say that? 干嘛这么说
[10:11] I’m not gonna be able to hang out with you guys tonight. 我今晚不能陪你们了
[10:13] Oh, why not? 为什么啊
[10:15] Aside from everything you’ve done? 因为你做的事啊
[10:18] What did I do? 我干了什么
[10:19] My company has a sales conference. 我公司有销售会
[10:21] I’m away till Sunday. 我周日前都不在
[10:23] But I’ll be sure to write you a postcard. 但我会给你写明信片的
[10:25] Oh, are you still annoyed about that? 你还在生气吗
[10:28] I thought we talked about this. I expla– 我以为我们谈过了 我说了…
[10:29] I accidentally sent Jeff’s dad a postcard. 我不小心给杰夫爸爸寄了张明信片
[10:32] I put “Stan Trail” Instead of “Jeff Trail.” 我把杰夫·特雷尔写成了斯坦·特雷尔
[10:35] And they don’t know that he’s gay, 他们不知道他是同性恋
[10:37] and I signed it “Love, Drew. Kiss-kiss.” 而我最后的签名是 爱你 小鲁 亲亲
[10:40] I made a mistake. I’m sorry. 我搞错了 对不起
[10:43] So what? 那又怎么样呢
[10:45] You can stay at my place tomorrow night. 你明晚可以住我那儿
[10:46] I won’t be at home. 我反正不在家
[10:47] Why do I need a place to stay? 我干嘛要找地方住
[10:50] I’m busy tomorrow night. 我明晚很忙
[10:52] Doing what? 忙什么啊
[10:53] Seeing a friend. 见个朋友
[10:57] Who? What friend? 谁啊 什么朋友
[10:59] No one you know. 你不认识
[11:12] Hey, buddy. Hey. 伙计 好啊
[11:17] Hey, you. Hey. How was your day? 你好啊 今天过得好吗
[11:21] How was your day? 今天过得好吗
[11:24] You miss me? 想我了吗
[11:28] What’s this? 这是什么
[11:29] I got you something. 我给你买了东西
[11:38] Open it. 打开吧
[11:41] Open it. 打开啊
[12:04] David? 大卫
[12:07] David. 大卫
[12:08] Listen to me. 听我说
[12:11] David Madson, you are the man that I want to spend 大卫·马德森 我希望和你
[12:14] the rest of my life with. 共度余生
[12:18] Will you marry me? 你愿意和我结婚吗
[12:20] – Andrew! -Y ou don’t have to give me an answer right now. -安德鲁 -你不用现在就给我答复
[12:22] You can think about it for the next few days. 下面几天你可以考虑考虑
[12:23] – We can’t get married. – Why not? -我们不能结婚 -为什么
[12:25] It’s against the law. 因为不合法
[12:27] – Who cares about that? – Everyone. -谁在乎啊 -每个人
[12:30] Well, I don’t. 我不在乎
[12:34] It-it can’t be done. It’s insane. 不可能的 太疯狂了
[12:37] Okay, okay. We’ll call it something else. 好吧 好吧 我们换个说法
[12:39] We’ll call it, um… we’ll call it, uh, 我们就说… 就说…
[12:41] a-a commitment ceremony. 承诺仪式
[12:44] What? No. No, it-it’s not… 什么 不 不 不是…
[12:49] the term… 说法的问题
[12:52] Then what is it? 那是什么
[12:56] The idea of you and me. 你和我在一起的想法
[13:01] Think about it. 考虑一下嘛
[13:03] Think about it for the next few days. 下面几天好好想想
[13:04] Think about it over the weekend, 周末的时候想想看
[13:05] and if, for whatever reason, it’s-it’s a no, 不管什么原因 如果你还是不答应
[13:10] then you can keep the watch, regardless. 你还是可以收着这块表的
[13:13] For what? 为什么
[13:15] For what? 为什么
[13:18] F-For-for turning my life around. 因为你改变了我的人生
[13:24] I got a new job. 我有了新工作
[13:26] I got a new condo in San Francisco. 我在旧金山有了新公寓
[13:28] I’m a whole new person. 我完全不同了
[13:30] A-And a-all I need is… 我需要的只是…
[13:34] is someone to be a new person for. 一个能陪伴在我身边的人
[13:58] Give it to me. 给我
[13:59] Here. 给
[14:00] I don’t want to be any trouble. 我不想给你添麻烦
[14:02] No trouble. I love that you’re here. 不麻烦 你来了我很开心
[14:04] Why are you here? 怎么来我这儿了
[14:07] I’m avoiding Andrew. 我在躲安德鲁
[14:09] The guy that sent Dad the postcard, trying to out you? 给爸爸寄了明信片 想要让你出柜的人吗
[14:12] He claims it was a mistake. 他说是不小心搞错了
[14:14] I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. 我一生犯过很多错
[14:15] Never sent a postcard by mistake. 可从没寄错过明信片
[14:17] – You’ve never made any mistakes in your life. – No. -你这辈子都没犯过错 -是啊
[14:20] I know. 我知道
[14:23] I’m not gonna hang out with him. 我不会和他出去的
[14:25] You shouldn’t let him have that kind of control over you. 你不该让他那样控制你
[14:28] He was threatening you with that postcard. 他是用明信片威胁你
[14:31] Why don’t you just tell Mom and Dad you’re gay? 为什么不跟爸妈坦白自己的同性恋
[14:34] I know what they’re gonna think. 我知道他们会怎么想
[14:35] – They love you. – It’s not the right time. -他们爱你 -现在时机不对
[14:37] It’s never the right time. 永远没有对的时机
[14:38] I don’t want to ruin this. 我不想毁掉这个
[14:40] Ruin what? Childbirth? 毁掉什么 我生孩子吗
[14:43] They’re gonna be so happy. 他们会非常高兴的
[14:45] I… 我…
[14:47] I want you to do it, and it’s my baby, 我希望你这么做 这是我的宝宝
[14:49] so I’m ordering you, as your superior officer: tell them. 所以作为你的上级领导我命令你 坦白吧
[14:53] Let me think about it. 让我想想
[14:55] You’ve thought about it enough. 你想得够多了
[14:59] That’s for sure. 肯定的
[15:05] I’m looking forward to being an uncle so much. 我好期待当舅舅
[15:18] Never been to a polka club before. 我从没来过扑克酒吧
[15:21] Such a great idea, it’s so original. 这点子真棒 很新颖
[15:23] Ooh, I like this. 我喜欢这个
[15:23] This… this-this feels special. 感觉很特别
[15:25] It’s memorable. 很难忘
[15:27] It wasn’t my choice. 不是我挑的
[15:28] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:30] I’m waiting for my friend. 我在等我朋友
[15:32] She has quirky taste. 她品味很奇特
[15:34] What friend? 什么朋友
[15:35] Uh, Linda. 琳达
[15:37] I work with her. 是我同事
[15:39] Oh, David. 大卫
[15:42] – How are you? – I’m good, -还好吗 -很好
[15:43] – How are you? – I’m good. -你呢 -我也是
[15:45] Uh, Linda, this is my friend Andrew. 琳达 这是我朋友 安德鲁
[15:47] Friend? 朋友吗
[15:48] I’m more than a friend. 我可不止是朋友
[15:51] You got him that? 是你送的吗
[15:53] Just to show how much he means to me. 就是为了让他知道 他对我有多重要
[15:56] It’s worth $10,000. 一万块呢
[16:47] So, what do you do? 你是做什么工作的
[16:51] I make movie sets. 片场设计
[16:53] Right now I’m building the sets for the Titanic movie, 现在我正在给《泰坦尼克号》做布景
[16:56] in Mexico. 在墨西哥
[16:57] And you’re here for David? 你来是为了大卫吗
[17:00] There’s no one I love more. 他是我的挚爱
[17:02] He’s a great guy. 他是个好人
[17:05] Um, we were just talking about movie sets and Mexico. 我们正在聊电影片场和墨西哥
[17:10] Mexico? 墨西哥吗
[17:11] Let’s go dance. 我们跳舞吧
[17:14] Andrew. 安德鲁
[17:21] I don’t need the whole weekend to think about it. 我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事
[17:24] I-I can’t hear you. 我听不到
[17:25] The music’s too loud. 音乐声太大了
[17:26] I don’t need the whole weekend to think about it. 我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事
[17:28] I can’t hear you, let’s just dance. 听不到啊 跳舞吧
[17:30] We can’t get married. 我们不能结婚
[17:32] We can’t. 不能
[17:35] You understand? 明白吗
[17:35] I mean, even if we could, we can’t. 即使可以 我们也不能
[17:41] I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道还能说什么
[17:42] I’m-I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:43] I’m really sorry. 真的很抱歉
[18:34] Couldn’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[18:38] No. 是的
[18:59] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[19:03] Andrew. 安德鲁
[19:07] There’s something great about you. 你身上有很棒的品质
[19:09] I’ve always thought that. 我一直都是这么想的
[19:12] You’re generous. 你很慷慨
[19:16] But it’s not right that I keep it. 但我留着这个是不对的
[19:19] I know money is tight. 我知道你手头并不宽裕
[19:21] No, it’s not. 不是的
[19:24] It’s okay to ask for help. 请人帮忙很正常的
[19:27] Instead of telling all these crazy stories. 而不是编造那些疯狂的故事
[19:29] What crazy stories? 什么疯故事
[19:37] You’re not working in Mexico. 你不在墨西哥工作
[19:40] You’re not making the sets for the Titanic movie. 你也没有为《泰坦尼克号》布景
[19:43] You don’t have a condo in San Francisco. 你在旧金山没有公寓
[19:47] Andrew, you’re unhappy. 安德鲁 你不开心
[19:51] You know, you’ve helped a lot of people. 你帮过很多人
[19:52] Let me help you now. 让我帮你吧
[19:55] Not by marrying you. 而不是和你结婚
[19:58] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是怎么回事
[19:58] It’s-it’s not possible. 那不可能
[20:00] It’s-it’s not real, it’s just… 不真实 那是…
[20:01] What? 什么
[20:05] Another crazy story. 另一个疯故事罢了
[20:20] I was gonna see a friend tonight, 我今晚要见个朋友
[20:22] but I can cancel. 但我可以取消
[20:24] You know, we can talk. 我们可以聊聊
[20:27] – About anything. – I told you, -任何事 -我说了
[20:29] I-I’m gonna start a new life in San Francisco. 我要去旧金山开始新生活了
[20:32] And I just need someone to share it with. 我需要有人和我一起分享
[20:40] I’ll see you Sunday. 周日见
[20:43] Is it Jeff? 是杰夫吗
[20:45] That friend you’re seeing? 你要见的朋友
[20:50] No. 不是
[21:39] Jeff? 杰夫
[23:34] It may be the military’s biggest fight 这可能是美国军队在海湾战争后
[23:37] since the Persian Gulf War. 面对的最大争论了
[23:38] Homosexuals in the military. 军队中的同性恋
[23:40] How do you feel about gays in the military? 你对军队中的同性恋者怎么看
[23:42] I don’t think faggots should serve in the military, 我觉得出于他们自身的安全
[23:45] for their own safety. 基佬不该进军队
[23:46] Look, if a faggot looks at me, 如果哪个基佬看我
[23:47] I’m throwing him in the water. 我会把他扔水里的
[23:50] So gays in the military 所以军队里的同性恋
[23:51] scare you more than going to war. 比战争还让你感到害怕
[23:53] Yes, sir, they do. 是的 先生 是的
[23:54] We also sat with a closeted gay man, 我们还与一个未出柜轨的同性恋者聊了
[23:56] who must remain anonymous in order to serve. 但为了继续服役 他只能匿名
[23:58] Are there gay soldiers currently serving 目前军队里的同性恋士兵
[24:00] who are open about their sexuality? 有公开自己性取向的吗
[24:05] The majority of gays in the military 军队里的大部分同性恋者
[24:06] are closeted, and… 都没有出柜
[24:10] will always be closeted. 也会一直保密下去
[24:13] What about you? 那你呢
[24:16] I can’t help feeling that, by talking to you, 我不得不这么想 和你交谈
[24:19] it’s the end of my career. 就等于军队生涯的结束
[24:20] But maybe my career actually died a long time ago. 但也许我的职业生涯早在很多年前就已经完了
[24:25] Because they know. 因为人们其实知道
[24:27] How do they know? 他们怎么知道的
[24:28] I saved a sailor’s life once. 我曾救过一个水手的命
[24:30] He was being beaten to death for being gay. 他因为是同性恋 被差点打死
[24:34] And if I hadn’t done it, if I hadn’t have stopped them, 如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们
[24:40] no one would have suspected me. 就没人会怀疑我
[24:45] And I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamt 我不知道多少次想象过
[24:47] about taking that moment back. 时光倒流回那一刻
[24:51] And letting him die. 让他死好了
[25:21] 旧金山 加州 葛瑞德利号
[25:26] Sir. 长官
[25:38] Faggot! 基佬
[25:39] Faggot! Faggot! 基佬 基佬
[25:42] Faggot! Faggot! 基佬 基佬
[25:46] Break it up, break it up. 住手 住手
[25:47] Get off of him. 放开他
[25:49] What’s the problem here? 怎么回事
[25:50] Faggot brushed up against me. 这基佬碰了我
[25:52] Williams. 威廉姆斯
[25:53] All right, I’m sure it’s an accident. 好吧 我想是个意外
[25:55] We’re all tired, it’s hot, 我们都很累了 天又热
[25:56] it’s been a long day, there’s no space here. 今天很累 下面空间又小
[25:58] Let’s forget about it, huh? 大家都消停消停吧
[26:00] Well, you tell that faggot, if he touches me again… 你跟这基佬说 如果他再碰我
[26:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:05] – Did I touch you? – You’re even! -我碰你了吗 -你们扯平了
[26:07] That’s it! Back to work! 够了 回去工作
[26:46] Hey, get off! Move out! Move out! 住手 走开 走开
[26:48] Get out of here. Back to your bunks. 都走开 回床铺去
[26:50] You’ll get written up… 你们都要被记过
[26:54] What? 怎么了
[26:56] Jesus. 天啊
[26:57] Come on. Come on, buddy. 撑住 撑住 伙计
[26:59] Let’s go. 我们走
[27:04] I need to get you to a doctor. 我得给你叫医生
[27:08] And write a report? 那要写报告的
[27:12] Make a complaint? 投诉
[27:14] – Explain why? – You’re hurt. -解释原因 -你受伤了
[27:16] You need a doctor. 需要医生
[27:17] I need out! 我得出去
[27:20] Get me out. 让我走
[27:23] Get me reassigned. 让我改派
[27:25] Please. 求你了
[28:32] I was just telling Miller, they caught an officer on the base, 我在跟米勒说 他们看到基地里有军官
[28:35] in the men’s cubicles between Piers Five and Six, you know it? 在五六码头酒吧里 你知道吗
[28:40] I know Piers Five and Six. 我知道那地方
[28:42] It’s a hookup place for fags. 基佬们瞎搞的地方
[28:46] So they sent the military police in, 然后军事警察就来了
[28:48] undercover, arrested a man. 便衣的 抓了个人
[28:51] They kick him out? 那人被开除了吗
[28:53] They cut him a deal. 他们搞了个协议
[28:56] No dishonorable discharge if he draws up a list of names 只要他提供所有和他搞过的人名单
[28:59] of every fag he’s ever blown. 就不用被开除军籍
[29:02] Only, he doesn’t know names, 只是他不知道名字
[29:03] and some he only knows by their tattoos. 有些只记得他们身上的文身
[29:06] So, instead of names, he’s gonna provide a list of tattoos. 所以提供不了名字 他就提供了文身的单子
[29:13] You have any tattoos, Jeff? 你有文身吗 杰夫
[30:21] Lieutenant Trail. 特雷尔中尉
[30:22] Captain wants to see you in his quarters. 船长要在他房间见你
[30:27] Aye, sir. 是 长官
[30:52] Enter. 进来
[30:58] Lieutenant Trail, reporting as ordered, sir 特雷尔中尉前来回话 长官
[31:01] At ease. Have a seat. 放轻松 坐吧
[31:13] – Lieutenant Trail. – Yes, sir. -特雷尔中尉 -是 长官
[31:21] Is there some reason why you’re giving this to me, sir? 您给我这个有什么原因吗 长官
[31:24] It’s being given to all officers. 所有的军官都有
[31:27] You don’t consider it important? 你不认为这很重要吗
[31:29] It is important, sir. 重要 长官
[31:32] Have any questions? 有问题吗
[31:34] No, sir. 没有 长官
[31:36] You haven’t looked at it. 你还没看呢
[31:39] Regulation 600-20. 规定600-20条
[31:41] Homosexual conduct defined as the act or statement 同性恋行为的定义是服役人员的
[31:44] by a serviceman demonstrating 行为或言论表现出
[31:45] a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts. 同性恋倾向或同性恋意图
[31:53] Do you know all regulations from memory, Lieutenant Trail? 你是把所有规定记在脑子里的吗 特雷尔中尉
[31:59] Most, sir. 大部分吧 长官
[32:03] Open the book. 打开书
[32:16] Do you have any questions? 有什么问题吗
[32:19] No, sir. 没有 长官
[32:20] These are about protecting our standards, 这是为了维护我们的标准
[32:22] our code of conduct. 我们的行为准则
[32:24] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[32:26] Without a code, we’re nothing. 没有规矩 我们一无是处
[32:29] – Nothing, sir. – So we’re understood? -是的 长官 -所以我们达成共识了
[32:34] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[36:02] – What can I get you? – A beer, please. -想要点什么 -请给我来瓶啤酒
[36:04] Sure. 好的
[36:45] First time? 第一次
[36:49] That obvious, huh? 有那么明显吗
[36:51] There were a few clues. 有些地方可以看出来
[36:55] I don’t know what I’m doing here. 我也不知道我来这儿做什么
[36:58] You just knew that you needed to be here? 你只知道你需要来这 是吗
[37:02] I guess so. 大概是吧
[37:04] Well, I’m going to have to insist 好吧 我一定要让你
[37:06] that you have a much, much better evening than that. 今晚过得很棒
[37:09] Is that so? 是吗
[37:12] I’m Andrew. 我是安德鲁
[37:17] Jeff. 杰夫
[37:25] Wait, wait a second, 等一下
[37:27] this is your first time in any gay bar? Ever? 这是你第一次到同性恋酒吧来吗 第一次
[37:33] What if I said yes? 如果我说是的话会怎样
[37:35] Well, I-I’d be duty bound 好吧 那我有责任
[37:37] to inform the bar staff immediately. 马上告诉这酒吧里的工作人员
[37:39] You know that they keep a supply of indoor fireworks 他们有很多的那种室内烟火
[37:41] for occasions just like this. 专门用于这种场合
[37:42] They cover the entire bar with sparklers and fireworks… 他们会让整个酒吧都被闪烁着的烟火包围着
[37:45] Oh, no, no, no, that’s not necessary. 不不 没有必要这样做
[37:46] Oh, no, no, no, it’s wonderful. It’s a whole thing. 不不不 很棒的 是种完整的体验
[37:47] They-they spell out your name in a, in a shower of yellow sparks. 他们会用一串黄色的火花来拼出你的名字
[37:53] You’re joking? 你在开玩笑吧
[37:55] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[37:57] You’re too cute. 你太可爱了
[37:58] – You’re too cute. – Okay. -你太可爱了 -好吧
[38:01] Well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢你
[38:05] For what? 为什么要谢我
[38:06] For stopping this night from being a humiliation. 因为你 我今晚才没那么丢脸
[38:11] I might not have tried again for another five years. 如果没有你 我可能五年内都不想再尝试了
[38:14] Oh, it’s… it’s my honor. 这是我的荣幸
[38:17] Really. 真的
[38:19] I feel like I’m part of your history. 我觉得我成为了你人生中的一段
[38:23] You’re gonna remember this moment. 你会记住这刻的
[38:28] Yes, I will. 我会的
[38:32] – Can I ask? – Oof, that question makes me nervous. -我可以问个问题吗 -这问题让我很紧张
[38:34] Are you military? 你当兵的吗
[38:38] Yeah. 是的
[38:40] Must be hard. 肯定很辛苦
[38:44] Yeah. 没错
[38:48] Rules require me to purchase you drinks 规定要求 你今晚喝的其他的酒
[38:50] for the rest of the evening, and no more, no more beer. 我都请了 不要再喝啤酒了
[38:53] Please, no… Put your money away. 别 把你的钱收起来吧
[39:20] Wait, so CBS News wants to interview you? 等一下 所以哥伦比亚广播公司想要采访你
[39:25] – H-How does that, uh, happen? – They canvassed the base. -这是如何做到的 -他们采访了整个基地
[39:28] They’re interviewing straight soldiers. 现在正在采访那些直男士兵
[39:29] They want to hear from the other side. 他们想要听点不同的声音
[39:34] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[39:36] They’ll kick you out. 你会被开除的
[39:37] I’ll be in shadow. No one will see my face. 我会在暗处 没人会看到我的脸
[39:41] How humiliating. 多伤人啊
[39:43] All the straight soldiers, 那些直男士兵
[39:44] the ones saying, “No fags in the military,” 都说军队里不能有同性恋
[39:46] they get to be out in the open, right? With their uniforms on. 他们能堂堂正正的 对吧 穿着制服
[39:49] Looking dignified. 看起来自尊满满
[39:52] – Yes. – And you, you get to be in the shadows, -对 -而你 你只能躲在暗处
[39:54] with your voice distorted like a criminal. 声音被扭曲 像个罪犯
[39:58] Yeah. 没错
[40:05] The Navy, th-they are going to witch-hunt you, Jeff. 海军部队不会放过你的 杰夫
[40:10] For sure, it doesn’t matter what you do, 这肯定的 不管你做什么
[40:11] it doesn’t matter what precautions you take. 不管你如何防范
[40:13] You wouldn’t do it? 换做你 你不会去吗
[40:13] No. 不会
[40:16] Who cares what you have to say? 谁会在意你说什么呢
[40:17] You’re not a general. You’re not a war hero. 你不是上将 也不是什么战争英雄
[40:19] – You’re-you’re not famous. – I’m an officer in the Navy. – 你不是名人 -我是海军部队的一名军官
[40:21] It’s not gonna– nothing’s gonna change. 这也改变不了什么
[40:24] I can’t explain it. 我也说不清楚
[40:26] It’s something I need to do. 我就是得接受这个采访
[40:28] I can’t explain it any better than that. 我只能这样表达了
[41:27] My heart. 我的心脏
[41:31] – Beating so fast. – Mine, too. -跳得好快 -我也是
[41:36] How many interviews have I done? 我做过多少采访
[41:39] I couldn’t count. 数不清了
[41:47] None like this. 没有一次像这样
[42:04] – Mr. Trail. – Hi. -特雷尔先生 -你好
[42:05] Thanks for doing this. Come on, have a seat. 谢谢你接受采访 来 请坐
[42:11] Mr. Versace, I’m Brendan Lemon, 范思哲先生 我是布兰登·莱蒙
[42:13] for The Advocate. 来自《倡导者》杂志
[42:36] All we’ll see is your outline against the backdrop. 人们只能看到你在暗处的大致轮廓
[42:38] And the military police can’t 宪兵不会强迫你
[42:40] force you to tell them who I am? 告诉他们我的身份吧
[42:42] I-I’d never reveal my sources. 我从不泄露我的信息来源
[42:48] I also need to make sure that you’re comfortable 我需要确认一下 你是否同意
[42:50] with the fact that this interview will be on the record. 整个访谈被录音
[42:53] Yes. 可以
[42:56] Okay. 好的
[42:58] On December 21 在12月21日
[42:59] the Department of Defense, 国防部
[43:01] under orders from President Bill Clinton, 在总统比尔·克林顿的要求下
[43:03] issued Directive 1304.26, 颁布了指令1304.26
[43:06] known as “Don’t ask, don’t tell,” 名为”不问 不说”
[43:08] defined as prohibiting homosexual conduct. 内容是禁止军队中的同性恋行为
[43:12] As a gay man serving in the armed forces, 作为一名在武装部队里服役的同性恋军人
[43:16] how important is life in the military to you? 军中生活对你有多重要
[43:20] It’s all I’ve ever done. 那是我人生的全部
[43:22] It’s all I’ve ever dreamed of doing, 是我从孩提时代
[43:25] ever since I was a child. 就梦想要做的事
[43:27] Um… it’s my life. 那是… 我的生命
[43:31] That’s the only way I can say it. 我只能这么说
[43:33] It’s… it’s my life. 它 它就是我的生命
[43:37] Are there gay soldiers currently serving 目前军队里的同性恋士兵
[43:40] who are open about their sexuality? 有公开自己性取向的吗
[43:44] The majority of gays in the military are closeted 军队里的大部分同性恋者都没有出柜
[43:47] and will always be closeted. 也会一直保密下去
[43:52] So, 所以
[43:53] I think I’d like to start… 我想我们先从…
[43:54] Mr. Lemon, would you excuse me for a moment? 莱蒙先生 我可以打断一下吗
[43:57] Absolutely. 当然
[44:04] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[44:15] Mr. Lemon, let me introduce you to Antonio D’Amico. 莱蒙先生 向你介绍一下安东尼奥·达米科
[44:19] – Brendan Lemon. – Pleasure. -布兰登·莱蒙 -见到你很高兴
[44:21] We have been together for 13 years. 我们在一起13年了
[44:24] If that’s okay, I would like to conduct the interview together. 如果可以的话 我希望我们一起接受采访
[44:29] Absolutely. 当然可以
[44:31] Please. 请
[44:38] What about you? 你呢
[44:40] I can’t help the feeling that, by talking to you, 我不得不这么想 和你交谈
[44:44] it’s the end of my career. 就等于军队生涯的结束
[44:48] But, honestly, maybe my career died a long time ago. 但说实话 也许我的职业生涯多年前就已经完了
[44:53] Because… they know. 因为人们其实知道
[44:59] They have never promoted me. 我从来没得到升职
[45:03] I’m a good sailor, but… 我是个很好的水手 但…
[45:05] I’m a good sailor going nowhere, 也只能是个好水手了
[45:09] because they know. 因为他们知道了
[45:11] How do they know? 他们怎么知道的
[45:13] I saved a sailor’s life once. 我曾救过一个水手的命
[45:16] He was being beaten to death for being gay. 他因为是同性恋 被差点打死
[45:20] And if I hadn’t have been there, if I hadn’t have stopped them, 如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们
[45:25] no one would ever have suspected me. 就没人会怀疑我
[45:31] I did a good thing, 我明明做了件好事
[45:34] the bravest thing I’ve ever done… 那是我做过的最勇敢的事
[45:39] …and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve dreamt 但我不知道多少次想象过
[45:42] about taking that moment back… 时光倒流回那一刻
[45:46] …and letting him die. 让他死好了
[45:53] Just so that people wouldn’t know about me. 那样就不会有人知道我的秘密了
[47:03] – You went through my stuff? – I was going to tidy up. -你翻我的东西了 -我想要整理一下
[47:05] You touched my uniform. 你动了我的制服
[47:08] I’ll put it back. So what? 那又怎样 我会放回去的
[47:09] So what?! 那又怎样
[47:12] I don’t know why you keep it around. 我不明白你为什么一直留着它
[47:15] You never served your country. You don’t understand. 你从来没当过兵 你不会理解的
[47:17] No, I-I don’t understand. Look how they treated you. 不 我不理解 看看他们是怎么对待你的
[47:19] You have never believed in anything except yourself. 除了你自己 你从来不信任任何人
[47:22] I believed in you, didn’t I, 我信任你 不是吗
[47:24] – when they certainly didn’t. – Everything you gave me– -在他们都不信任你时 -你给我的一切
[47:28] the bars, the meals, the men– it means nothing. 酒吧 食物 男人 都毫无意义
[47:31] I want my life back. 我想要回我原来的生活
[47:33] My real life, my life as a soldier. 真正的生活 当一个军人
[47:36] They don’t want you. They never wanted you. 他们不想要你 他们从来都不想要你
[47:41] Jeff, I-I wanted you. 杰夫 我想要你
[47:43] I don’t know you. 我不了解你
[47:45] I don’t know what you stand for. 我不知道你代表了什么
[47:47] I don’t know who you are. 我根本不了解你
[47:52] You’re a liar. 你是个骗子
[47:56] You ha– you ha– you have no honor. 你 你… 你毫无荣誉可言
[48:03] Oh, please, you’re not in the Navy anymore, sweetie. 拜托 你已经不在海军部队了 宝贝
[48:08] You’re a washed up queer in a shitty job 你是一个失败的同性恋 做着糟糕的工作
[48:10] in a shitty condo bitching about 在一个糟糕的公寓里发着牢骚
[48:12] how you could have been someone. 说着本可以拥有不同的人生
[48:14] You’re not wrong about that. 这点你没说错
[48:15] When I found you that night at the bar, 那晚我在酒吧遇到你的时候
[48:19] I was there for you. 我帮了你
[48:21] I saved you. 我拯救了你
[48:25] You destroyed me. 你毁了我
[48:29] I wish I’d never walked into that bar. 我真希望我从未踏足那家酒吧
[48:31] I wish I’d never met you. 我希望我从未遇到过你
[48:37] You’re confused. 你糊涂了
[48:40] I can see it. No, you’re-you’re confused, 我能看出来 你现在很混乱
[48:42] and you-you can’t even see it. 你看不清楚现实
[48:43] I see it. I feel it. I hate it. 我能看清 我能感受到 我讨厌这一切
[48:50] No. I loved you so… 不 我这么爱你
[48:51] No one wants your love! 没人想要你的爱
[49:37] Andrew. 安德鲁
[49:41] Yes? 怎么了
[49:43] I-I didn’t hear the buzzer. 我没听到按铃器响
[49:45] I didn’t want you to have to come down. 我不想让你下去跑一趟
[49:48] I just slipped in behind someone else. 我跟在别人后面溜进来的
[49:51] You should get that buzzer fixed. 你应该把那个按铃器修好
[49:55] Yeah, uh, I’ll call. 好 我会给你打电话的
[50:02] Okay. 好吧
[50:09] – About what you said… – What did I say? -关于你上次说的 -我说了什么
[50:12] That I needed help. 你说我需要帮助
[50:17] Okay. 对
[50:20] How about we talk? 我们谈谈怎么样
[50:22] Tonight. 今晚
[50:26] Sure. 可以
[51:26] – Hello? – I have your gun. -喂 -你的枪在我这
[51:27] I needed to borrow it because David’s stalker’s back in town, 我要借用一下 因为跟踪大卫的人回来了
[51:30] and I needed to borrow it to protect him. 我要借把枪来保护他
[51:32] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[51:34] Do you even have a license? 你有持枪执照吗
[51:36] That gun never leaves the apartment. 那把枪一直在我公寓里
[51:44] All right, I’ll come over there, I’ll get it off you, 好吧 我会过去一趟把枪从你那拿走
[51:48] but I’m done with you. 但是我们之间结束了
[51:50] I’m done with you. You hear me? 我们结束了 你听到没
[51:52] You said that already. 你说过一遍了
[52:25] Could you get the door? 你能开一下门吗
[52:29] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[52:30] Well, Jeff is very hostile at the moment. 杰夫现在对我态度很差
[52:32] I don’t want to have to get into an argument 我不想跟他在门口
[52:33] with him in the doorway. 争论起来
[53:05] You can’t feel sorry for him. 你不能同情他
[53:06] Yeah? Why not? 为什么
[53:09] You did. 你之前就是
[53:10] Not anymore. 现在不会了
[53:12] I never want to see him again. 我再也不想见到他了
[53:14] Then why’d you even come over? 那你干嘛过来
[53:17] He took something from my apartment. 他从我公寓里拿了件东西
[53:19] What’d he take? 他拿了什么
[53:21] My gun. 我的枪
[53:33] Prints… 小印
[53:35] Hey, buddy. 你好 小兄弟
[53:39] Andrew? 安德鲁
[53:42] Andrew! 安德鲁
[53:47] You got it. 你会没事的
[53:49] Take a deep breath, kiddo. 年轻人 深呼吸
[53:51] Hey, it’s Jeff. 你好 我是杰夫
[53:52] I can’t make it to the phone, 我现在不方便接听电话
[53:53] so please leave a message after the beep. 所以请在听到滴声后留言
[53:56] Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom. 杰夫 我是妈妈
[53:58] Your sister’s gone into labor. 你姐姐要分娩了
[53:59] We’re heading into the hospital. 我们正在往医院赶
[54:00] We’ll see you there. 医院见
[54:06] Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom. 杰夫 我是妈妈
[54:07] Where are you? 你在哪
[54:14] Hey, Jeff, it’s Mom again. 杰夫 还是我
[54:16] So, your sister just delivered a beautiful baby girl. 你姐姐刚刚生了一个漂亮的小女孩
[54:19] She’s doing well, the baby’s well. 母女平安
[54:22] Hey, kid, we’re all here. Come and see your niece. 我们都在这 过来看看你的外甥女吧
[54:24] Come on. 快过来
[54:26] We love you. See you soon. Bye-bye. 我们爱你 待会见 拜拜
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme