Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The name Minneapolis was formed by combining 明尼阿波利斯一词实际上结合了
[00:02] the Dakota Sioux word “mni” for “water” 达科他苏族的”水”一词
[00:04] with the Greek word “polis” for “city.” 和希腊语中的”城市”一词
[00:06] And so it’s no surprise that water features prominently 因此毫不意外地 在这座了不起的城市中
[00:09] in the identity of this remarkable city, 水是一个重要的元素
[00:12] situated on the banks of the Mississippi River 坐落于密西西比河岸
[00:15] with no less than 13 lakes. 有多达13座湖
[00:25] 明尼苏达州 明尼阿波利斯 大卫·马德森公寓
[00:27] I know I’m not the most senior or experienced, but… 我知道我不算资历最老 最有经验的
[00:29] no one has worked harder on this project. 但没人比我在这个项目上付出得更多了
[00:32] I’d like to be the one who presents. 我想来做呈现它的人
[00:39] I-I promise I won’t let you down. 我保证不会让你失望的
[00:41] A-And thank you for this opportunity. 谢谢你给我这个机会
[00:45] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[00:49] They said yes. 他们答应了
[00:53] They said yes! 他们答应了
[00:54] Yes, they did. 没错
[00:55] They said yes. 他们答应了
[00:58] I’m so happy for you. 我真为你高兴
[01:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:05] You know, about this weekend, 这周末的事
[01:07] we both said some things we regret. 我们都说了让自己后悔的话
[01:10] Can we put it behind us? 我们忘记这些事吧
[01:12] Just be friends? 还做朋友
[01:13] I don’t regret anything I said. 我并不后悔我说的话
[01:17] Can we move on? 我们能翻篇吗
[01:19] Sure. 当然
[01:23] I’m gonna grab a shower. 我去洗个澡
[02:07] You’re taking Prints for a walk? 你要带小印去遛弯吗
[02:09] Yeah. 嗯
[02:32] What you doing, Prints? 你干什么呢 小印
[02:35] What you doing? 你干什么呢
[02:39] You’re not taking Prints for a walk? 你不带小印去遛弯吗
[02:42] Who’s that? 那是谁
[02:43] Jeff. 杰夫
[02:45] You guys are going out? 你们要出去吗
[02:46] He’s coming up. 他要上来
[02:48] I’m working. 我在工作呢
[02:51] It won’t take long. 不会要很久的
[02:57] Could you get the door? 你可以去开门吗
[02:59] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间闹
[03:02] It’ll give the two of you a chance to talk about me. 你们正好有机会聊聊我
[03:06] What did you just say? 你刚说什么
[03:07] When you bring him up, 等你带他上来
[03:08] it’ll give you a chance… 你们可以有机会
[03:10] to talk about me. 谈谈我
[03:28] How’s he? 他怎么样了
[03:30] He asked me to marry him. 他叫我跟他结婚
[03:32] Are you serious? 真的假的
[03:34] Yep. 嗯
[03:35] Said I was the man of his dreams. 说我是他的完美情人
[03:38] His last chance of happiness. 他最后的幸福机会
[03:40] How’d you get out of it? 你怎么脱身的
[03:43] Told him it was illegal for us to get married. 我说我们不能合法结婚
[03:52] He thinks you’re the reason I said no. 他觉得我是因为你才拒绝了他
[03:56] Thinks I’m in love with you. 他觉得我爱你
[03:58] Oh, my God. Did you tell him he’s the reason you said no? 天呐 你跟他说你是因为他才拒绝他的吗
[04:01] He has no one. 他没别人了
[04:02] He should ask himself why. 他该问问自己那是为什么
[04:05] He knows about us. 他知道我们的事了
[04:09] No. 不会
[04:11] No one knows. 没人知道的
[04:12] Yeah. 他知道
[04:14] He has this feline intuition. 他有种猫一样的直觉
[04:21] You can’t feel sorry for him. 你不能觉得对不起他
[04:23] Why not? You do. 为什么 你不就是吗
[04:24] Not anymore. 现在不会了
[04:26] I never want to see him again. 我再不想见到他了
[04:28] Well, then why’d you even come over? 那你干吗来
[04:30] He took something from my apartment. 他从我公寓拿了样东西
[04:32] Yeah? 是吗
[04:34] What’d he take? 他拿了什么
[04:35] My gun. 我的枪
[04:43] Prints, buddy. 小印 伙计
[04:46] What’s going on here? 这怎么回事
[04:48] Andrew! Andrew! 安德鲁 安德鲁
[05:40] No. No. 不
[05:41] No. No. 不
[05:52] No, no, it’s-it’s okay. 不 没事的
[05:55] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:58] I promise, it’s okay. 我保证 没事的
[06:02] It’s all gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[06:04] It’s all gonna be okay, I promise. 不会有事的 我保证
[06:08] It’s okay. 没事的
[06:45] Arms up. 手臂举起来
[08:17] Are you g… 你要…
[08:18] are you gonna kill me? 你要杀我吗
[08:22] No. 不
[08:24] But you… 但你
[08:26] you killed Jeff. 你杀了杰夫
[08:30] You ki… you killed him. 你杀了他
[08:34] You killed Jeff. 你杀了杰夫
[08:37] Why? 为什么
[08:41] I lost control. 我失控了
[08:45] I love you. 我爱你
[08:46] – No. – Look, it’s okay. -不 -听着 没事的
[08:49] – No. – Okay, I understand. -不 -没事的 我理解
[08:51] – Call the police. – Yes. -报警 -好
[08:53] – I understand. I understand. – Call them. -我理解 -报警
[08:55] – Do it now. Do it now. – Yes, yes, yes. Okay. -马上 -好
[10:06] Andrew? 安德鲁
[10:17] Did you call? 你打电话了吗
[10:22] I’ll call them if you want me to. 如果你希望我打 我就打
[10:26] You haven’t called. 你还没打
[10:30] I’ve been worrying. 我一直在担心
[10:31] Give me the phone. 给我电话
[10:32] About you. 担心你
[10:37] Give me the phone. 给我电话
[10:38] What will happen to you? 你会怎么样啊
[10:41] I’ll tell them you had nothing to do with it. 我会告诉他们这跟你没关系
[10:43] Andrew… 安德鲁
[10:44] But what are they gonna believe? 但他们会怎么想啊
[10:47] Give me the phone. 给我电话
[10:49] This is your apartment. 这是你的公寓
[10:51] You brought Jeff up. Y-You opened the door. 是你把杰夫带上来的 是你开的门
[10:53] You let him in… 是你让他进来的
[10:53] Just give me the phone. 给我电话
[11:26] I’ll get 30 years. 我会被判30年的
[11:29] But you’ll get ten. 但你会被判10年
[11:31] And… 这…
[11:33] And I-I just… I can’t, uh… 我不能…
[11:37] I can’t allow that to happen, David. 这我不能允许 大卫
[11:39] – This wasn’t your fault. – 911. What is your emergency? -这不怪你 -911 有什么紧急情况
[11:41] And I can’t just allow… 我不能允许
[11:44] you to go to jail. 你去蹲监狱
[11:45] I-I can’t allow this to… 我不能允许这
[11:48] destroy your life. 毁了你的生活
[11:49] 911. What is your emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况
[11:51] I can’t allow that. 我不能允许
[11:53] I can’t. 我不能
[13:15] When the police open the door, 警察打开门时
[13:16] they’ll see two suspects, not two victims. 他们会看到两个嫌疑人 不是两个受害人
[13:19] – I had nothing to do with this. – They won’t believe you. -我跟此事无关 -他们不会信的
[13:21] You’ll tell them. 你告诉他们
[13:22] They won’t listen to me. 他们不会听我的
[13:25] I’m not a killer. 我不是个杀人犯
[13:26] They hate us, David. They’ve always hated us. 他们恨我们 大卫 他们一直恨我们
[13:28] You’re a fag. 你是个基佬
[13:36] I-I need to-to call my dad. 我得打给我爸爸
[13:40] Need to ask him what to do. 我得问他该怎么办
[13:42] I-I need to talk to my dad. 我得跟我爸谈谈
[13:46] If you talk to your dad, he’ll have to turn you in. 如果你打给你爸爸 他就必须把你供出去
[13:50] Or he’ll be committing a crime. 否则他也犯罪了
[13:55] He would never turn you in– you know that. 他绝不会供你出去的 你知道的
[13:57] You can’t put him in that position. 你不能让他处于那样的境地
[14:00] Andrew, I’m gonna leave, okay? 安德鲁 我要走了 好吗
[14:04] I’m gonna leave. 我要走了
[14:04] You can. You can. 可以 可以
[14:08] Once you’ve thought this through. 但你得先想清楚
[14:11] I want to leave. 我想走了
[14:14] Once you’ve thought it through. 你先想清楚
[14:55] Were you going to leave me? 你是想离开我吗
[14:57] No. 不是
[14:59] You were going to leave me. 你想离开我
[15:01] Prints needs a walk. 小印需要遛了
[15:03] He’ll shit everywhere. 它会到处拉屎的
[15:04] He’ll-he’ll start barking. 它会叫的
[15:06] People will knock on the door. 大家会来敲门的
[15:13] You were just going to walk the dog? 你就是想去遛狗吗
[15:17] Yeah. 对
[15:39] Come. 来吧
[15:40] Come. Good boy. 来吧 乖孩子
[16:23] Turn away. 转过去
[17:16] David. 大卫
[18:44] Come. 来吧
[18:48] I’ll come with you. 我跟你去
[18:52] Uh, y-you don’t have to. 不用的
[18:54] You don’t want me to come? 你不希望我去吗
[18:56] If-if you’re tired, you should s-stay. 如果你累了 你该留下
[18:59] Do you want to walk him without me? 你想不带我去遛狗吗
[19:02] – No. No. – Yes. -不 -没错
[19:04] No, I… yes, I-I think… 不 我…是的 我觉得
[19:05] – I think you want to walk him without me. – I-I… -我觉得你想不带我去遛它 -我
[19:08] I thought you were tired. 我以为你累了
[19:09] Do I seem tired? 我看上去像是累了吗
[19:12] Let’s walk the dog. 我们去遛狗吧
[19:19] Come. 来吧
[19:33] Morning, David. 早啊 大卫
[19:35] – Hi, Karen. – Morning. -凯伦 -早
[19:48] Oh, someone’s not having fun on the elevator today. 某人今天在电梯里不怎么开心啊
[19:51] No. 是啊
[19:53] Guess not. 看来是的
[19:58] Have a nice day, Karen. 今天愉快 凯伦
[20:00] You, too. 你也是
[20:06] Are you gonna hurt anyone else? 你还要伤害谁吗
[20:09] No. 不
[20:10] I need you to promise me. 我需要你答应我
[20:12] I promise you… 我答应你
[20:15] no one else will get hurt, as long as you’re by my side. 再不会有别人受伤害了 只要你待在我身边
[20:28] Well, I was thinking, 我在想
[20:30] maybe I could pretend that I wasn’t home last night. 或许我可以假装我昨晚不在家
[20:33] I went out, and… 我出去了
[20:35] I’m returning for the first time. 我这才刚回家
[20:37] I didn’t see anything. 我什么都没看到
[20:39] And when… when the police arrive, 等警察来了
[20:42] I’ll tell them, uh… I don’t know what happened. 我就告诉他们 我不知道发生了什么
[20:47] You’d be long gone. 你早就跑远了
[20:49] On my own? 我自己吗
[20:59] Let’s go back. 我们回去吧
[21:15] David? 大卫
[21:21] He would never miss work and not call. 他不会不上班还不来电话的
[21:22] It would just never happen. 他不会这样的
[21:28] You want to be in here when they open that door? 你想在他们开门时 尖叫时
[21:32] When they scream? 还留在这儿吗
[21:34] David! 大卫
[21:40] I’ll fetch the keys. 我去拿钥匙
[22:14] David? 大卫
[22:43] Oh, my God. 天呐
[22:54] You ready? 准备好了吗
[22:57] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[23:23] Hello? Who’s there? 喂 是谁
[23:24] Detectives Tichich and Jackson. Homicide. 缇齐奇和杰克逊警探 凶案组
[23:28] Okay, I’ll be right down to let you in. 好 我这就下去放你们进来
[23:32] What do you make of that buzzer 你怎么看那个按铃器
[23:33] not opening that door? 不能开门
[23:35] Yeah, it’s annoying. 是啊 真烦人
[23:48] I’m Detective Tichich. 我是缇齐奇警探
[23:49] This is Detective Jackson. 这位是杰克逊警探
[23:51] I’m Jennifer. I manage the building. 我是詹妮弗 大楼楼管
[23:54] I’m Linda. I work with David at John Ryan Architects. 我是琳达 我在约翰·莱恩建筑所为大卫工作
[23:57] I opened the door, 我打开了门
[23:58] because we could hear the dog was distressed. 是因为我们听到狗焦躁的叫声
[23:59] David hadn’t shown up for work, 大卫没去上班
[24:00] which is so unlike him. 这很不像他
[24:02] Where’s the dog now? 狗哪去了
[24:03] He’s with me. 它在我那里
[24:05] I saw David’s body. 我看到了大卫的尸体
[24:06] – This is David’s apartment? – Yes. -这是大卫的公寓 -对
[24:08] – What can you tell us about him? – He’s a nice man. -跟我们说说他 -他人很好
[24:10] He’s 33. He’s a very successful architect. 他33了 是名成功的建筑师
[24:13] He’s a great guy. 是个好人
[24:14] – Does he have a girlfriend? A wife? – No, he’s gay. -他有女友吗 妻子 -不 他是同性恋
[24:18] Can you two stay here? 你俩能待在这里吗
[24:19] We’re gonna need a statement. 我们需要你们录笔录
[24:59] Wasn’t a robbery. 不是抢劫
[25:03] Any sign of forced entry? 有强行进入的迹象吗
[25:05] No, sir. 没有 长官
[25:32] Wet and Wild. Silky Pleasures. 《狂野潮湿》《丝滑享受》
[25:35] Power Bottoms. 《猛受》
[25:37] The hell is this? 这都什么
[25:38] It’s a gay thing. 同性恋的玩意
[25:39] – So, what are we talking about? – Guy turns up. -那么是什么情况 -一个人来了
[25:42] Maybe they know each other, probably they don’t. 他们可能认识 可能不认识
[25:45] They do what they do. 他们办完了事
[25:47] All this… extreme stuff. 这些重口的东西
[25:50] It goes wrong. 但出了岔子
[25:52] David ends up in a rug. 大卫被裹进了地毯里
[25:54] The other guy runs. 另一个人跑了
[25:56] Doesn’t steal a thing. 什么都没偷
[25:59] Golden Saber. 金刀
[26:00] Jacketed hollow-point flat base. 有套平底空尖弹
[26:03] .40-caliber. .40口径
[26:04] Where’s the gun? 枪呢
[26:06] Coroner’s here. 验尸官到了
[26:08] – Hey, Eric. – How are you? -埃里克 -你好吗
[26:11] Got a weird one for you. 这个挺奇怪的
[26:12] So I see. 看到了
[26:13] – Did they buzz you in? – Sorry? -他们是用按铃器让你进来的吗 -什么
[26:17] The buzzer. Did you use it? 按铃器 你按了吗
[26:19] Mm, no. Someone was leaving as I was arriving. 没有 我进来时正好有人走
[26:23] Craziest thing– this guy has a buzzer 真奇怪 这家伙的按铃器
[26:25] that doesn’t buzz you in. 不能开门让你进来
[26:26] You have to walk down to the front door. 你还得走下去到前门
[26:28] – Is that so? – Jackson doesn’t think it’s strange. -是吗 -杰克逊觉得并不奇怪
[26:30] Eh, it’s definitely strange. 是很奇怪
[26:34] One of the women want a word. 外面的一个女人想说句话
[26:39] David had a friend staying with him this weekend. 大卫这周末有个朋友过来住
[26:42] A man named Andrew. 叫安德鲁
[26:43] – Do you remember his last name? – “Kononun” or something. -你记得他的姓氏吗 -“科诺南”什么的
[26:46] – Can you describe him? – Um, he was taller than David. -你能描述他一下吗 -比大卫高
[26:48] He had black hair. 黑发
[26:50] – He just said a lot that didn’t sound right to me. – Such as? -他说了很多我觉得不对劲的话 -什么话
[26:53] That he was a Jewish millionaire New Yorker, 说他是犹太裔的纽约百万富翁
[26:56] that his dad drove around in a Rolls-Royce, 他爸开劳斯莱斯
[26:59] that he was building sets for the Titanic movie down in Mexico. 他在墨西哥为电影《泰坦尼克号》造片场
[27:02] – Black hair, you say? – Yes. -黑发吗 -是的
[27:04] What color is David’s hair? 大卫头发什么颜色
[27:06] – Blond. – Blond? -金发 -金发
[27:08] Blond. 金发
[27:15] I don’t want to unroll the rug here– 我不想在这里打开地毯
[27:17] might lose valuable evidence. 可能会损失重要证据
[27:19] Much better to, uh, carry it whole back to the lab, 最好全拿回实验室去
[27:23] unroll it there. 在那里打开
[27:33] Rob? 罗伯
[27:35] Gentlemen, what color would you say his hair is? 先生们 你们觉得这是什么发色
[27:42] It’s black. 黑色
[27:43] David’s hair is blond. This isn’t David. 大卫是金发 这不是大卫
[27:46] It’s a man named Andrew “Kunanun.” 这人叫安德鲁·”库纳努”
[27:51] So, what do you want to do? 那怎么办
[27:54] Means David is alive. 那么大卫还活着
[27:56] Means we’re in his apartment without a search warrant, 我们没有搜查令就进入了他的公寓
[27:59] and we entered the premises illegally. 违法地进入了这里
[28:02] We’ve got no choice– we pull out. 没办法 我们得撤了
[28:04] I’m not sure we need to leave. 我们不非得走吧
[28:05] We come back with a search warrant. 我们得先去弄张搜查令来
[28:07] We do this by the book. 我们照规矩办
[28:09] We have a crime scene. 这里是犯罪现场
[28:10] I don’t want my case falling apart in court. 我不希望我的案子在庭上站不住脚
[28:14] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:25] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[28:27] Your friend David Madson isn’t the victim. 你朋友大卫·马德森不是被害人
[28:30] He’s the killer. 他是杀人犯
[29:05] Come and get it. 来喝吧
[29:07] Here we go, son. 给 孩子
[29:09] Might be hot. 小心烫
[29:11] Don’t burn your lip. There we go. 别烫到嘴 给
[29:25] That’s it. Come on. 很好 走
[29:26] Hey, David, come on. Go. 大卫 来 我们走
[29:49] Got him good. 打中了
[29:54] David! 大卫
[29:55] David. David! 大卫 大卫
[29:59] We talked about this, remember? 我们说过这个的 记得吗
[30:01] I explained. Okay? 我跟你解释了 好吗
[30:06] Come on. 走吧
[30:21] Are you mad at me? 你生我气了吗
[30:24] No. Course not. 当然没有
[30:27] Hunting isn’t for everyone, that’s all. 不是每个人都喜欢打猎而已
[30:29] And that’s okay. 这没关系
[30:31] I enjoyed my coffee with you very much. 和你一起喝咖啡我就很开心了
[30:35] We can still go on hikes by the lake. 我们还是可以去湖边远足
[30:40] I don’t want you to be sad. I never want you to be sad. 我不想让你难过 永远都不想
[31:06] * Pump up the jam * *点燃舞池*
[31:07] * Pump it up, pump it up, buh-buh * *点燃舞池 点燃舞池*
[31:10] * Pump up the jam, pump it up * *点燃舞池 点燃舞池*
[31:16] * Pump it up * *点燃舞池*
[31:18] * Pump up the jam * *点燃舞池*
[31:45] I know a guy. In Chicago. 我在芝加哥认识个人
[31:48] Very wealthy. 腰缠万贯
[31:51] Lee Miglin. He’s a property developer. 李·米格林 地产开发商
[31:53] Maybe you’ve heard of him. 你可能听说过
[31:59] We’ve worked on a couple projects together. 我们合作了几个项目
[32:00] He’s a close friend. 我和他关系很好
[32:05] He owes me. 他欠我人情
[32:08] He’ll get us more than enough money to make it to Mexico. 他能给我们足够多的钱去墨西哥
[32:15] You’re worried about the border. Well, I… 你担心过不了境 我…
[32:18] I’ve been moving product across it for years. 我走私货物很多年了
[32:21] It’s not a problem. I know people. 这不成问题 我有熟人
[32:26] It’ll be a long drive, 不过要开很久的车
[32:27] but as long as we stay under the speed limit, 但只要我们不超速
[32:30] change the plates… 换车牌
[32:32] we’ll be okay. 就不会有事
[32:37] You should really start thinking about your new life. 你该好好想想你的新生活了
[32:41] What you want to do with it. 你想怎么过
[32:44] My life? 我的生活
[32:50] I know you probably want to part ways once we get there. 你可能想等我们一到那就分道扬镳
[32:54] I respect that. 我尊重这点
[32:59] But we make such a great team. 但我们多么合拍啊
[33:05] And the truth is we have no one else. 而且事实是我们也只有彼此
[34:23] 明尼苏达州驾驶执照 杰夫里·特雷尔
[34:24] Well, David’s dog, Prints, was on the leash. 大卫的狗 小印 当时被拴着
[34:26] Normally he’d let the dog run freely, 一般他都让狗自由跑动的
[34:28] which was odd. 这点很奇怪
[34:30] Other than that… 我只知道这么多
[34:33] What was David’s attitude towards this other man? 大卫对这个男人的态度怎么样
[34:36] Did he seem angry? Aggressive? 他有显得很生气或是具有攻击性吗
[34:39] Neither of them seemed angry. 他们俩都不是生气的样子
[34:41] They were, well, walking the dog. 他们就是在遛狗
[34:49] – Tichich. – Tichich. Burton. -缇齐奇 -缇齐奇 我是伯顿
[34:51] The victim is not David, and it’s not Andrew. 受害者不是大卫 也不是安德鲁
[34:53] It’s someone named Jeffrey Trail. 是个叫杰夫里·特雷尔的人
[35:12] She recognized me. 她认出我了
[35:15] – Who? – That woman. -谁 -那个女的
[35:18] It’s impossible. 怎么可能
[35:20] I’m telling you. 相信我
[35:21] She can’t have recognized you. 她不可能认出你
[35:23] The way she looked at me. 她看我的眼神
[35:25] There’s been no news coverage. 没有新闻报道
[35:26] Why would she look at me like that? 那她为什么要那样看我
[35:29] Like what? 哪样看你
[35:29] Like she hated me. 像看仇人一样
[35:33] – Let’s go after her. – What? -我们跟着她 -什么
[35:35] – Let’s run her off the road and ask her. – No. -把她逼下路问她 -不
[35:37] Why did she look at you like that? 她为什么要那样看你
[35:38] – Andrew. – Why did you look at my friend that way? -安德鲁 -你为什么要那样看我的朋友
[35:40] He’s done nothing wrong. 他又没做错什么事
[35:41] – He’s the nicest, kindest person I’ve ever met. – Stop. -他是我见过最好最善良的人 -别说了
[35:43] What’s your problem? 你有什么毛病
[35:44] Stop! Okay? 别说了 好吗
[35:46] You promised no one else gets hurt. 你答应过我不会再有人受伤了
[35:48] You promised. 你答应过
[35:50] Whatever you say, David. 你说什么是什么 大卫
[36:09] Mr. Madson? 马德森先生
[36:12] I’m so glad you decided to come with me. 你决定跟我一起走真是让我太开心了
[36:19] I’m… 我…
[36:23] playing over… 在想
[36:26] everything the police are gonna find out about me. 警察会发现关于我的一切
[36:31] And I realize… 我意识到
[36:34] I’ve been doing this my whole life. 我一辈子都在这么做
[36:39] Playing over and over 脑子里不断地在过
[36:41] the moment that people found out about me. 被别人发现的那个时刻
[36:45] No parent wants to hear 任何家长都不想听到
[36:46] that their child is involved in a crime. 自己的孩子卷入了犯罪
[36:48] David didn’t do this. 这不是大卫干的
[36:51] People saw your son with this other man. 有人看到你们儿子和这个男的一起
[36:54] Andrew “Cunaynan.” 安德鲁·”库拿南”
[36:56] They were calmly walking the dog 在他们悠闲地遛狗的同时
[36:57] while back at his apartment was Jeffrey Trail, 躺在他公寓里的杰夫里·特雷尔
[37:00] skull smashed by 27 blows from a steel claw hammer. 颅骨被钢羊角锤砸了27下 直到破碎
[37:05] That hammer belongs to your son. 那锤子是你们儿子的
[37:08] Barron is a small town. 巴伦是个小地方
[37:12] Everyone will talk. 人多嘴杂
[37:15] “Did you hear? That boy is a suspect. “你听说了吗 那男孩是嫌疑犯
[37:18] “There was always something about him, that… 我就说他看上去不对劲 那个…
[37:23] boy.” 男孩”
[37:28] How are they gonna live there now? 他们要怎么在那生活
[37:32] My parents. 我父母
[37:35] With all that talk, 这么多闲话
[37:36] who’s gonna buy from my dad’s shop? 谁还会去我爸爸的商店买东西
[37:39] I don’t know this man, Andrew. 我不认识这个安德鲁
[37:41] His friends in San Diego describe him as 他在圣迭戈的朋友形容他为
[37:43] reliable, intelligent. 可靠 聪明
[37:47] “Generous” is a word they use. 还有”大方”
[37:50] I know my son. 我了解我儿子
[37:51] We know him. 我们了解他
[37:53] I’m telling you– we’re telling you– 我跟你说 我们跟你说
[37:56] he didn’t do this. 这不是他干的
[38:00] I can say with certainty 我可以肯定地说
[38:02] there’s a great deal you don’t know about your son. 关于你们儿子 你们有很多事都不了解
[38:07] Was I really afraid… 当我坐上你的车
[38:10] when I got in this car with you, that you were gonna kill me? 我真的害怕你会杀了我吗
[38:15] I told you I could never hurt you. 我说了我永远不会伤害你
[38:21] Know that. 记住了
[38:23] Or was I afraid of the disgrace? 还是我怕名誉扫地
[38:28] The shame of it all. 这一切的耻辱
[38:32] Is that what I’m running from? 我是在逃避这些吗
[39:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:19] You should really eat something. 你该吃点什么
[39:23] It’ll make you feel better. 这样会好受点
[39:29] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[39:31] Just to the bathroom. 厕所
[42:38] “University of Minnesota Duluth, “明尼苏达大学 杜鲁斯分校
[42:40] “President’s Award, for the architecture student 授予建筑系
[42:43] with the most outstanding thesis.” 最佳论文作者总统奖”
[42:48] Top of the class. 班级第一
[42:51] Really is something. 真厉害
[42:53] But you did the work. You always have. 但你有努力 一直都有
[42:56] You put in the hours. 你投入了时间
[42:57] You deserve this. 这是你应得的
[43:00] Dad, I’m gay. 爸 我是同性恋
[43:12] You mind if I take a moment? 你介意我消化下吗
[43:14] I don’t want to say the wrong thing. 我不想说错话
[43:24] I won’t lie… and say that it doesn’t make a difference. 我不会骗你 说这没有影响
[43:29] You know what I believe. 你知道我的信仰
[43:33] And maybe this isn’t what you wanted to hear. 或许这不是你想听到的
[43:37] Maybe you wanted to be told I don’t have a problem with it. 或许你想听我说我不介意
[43:42] I can’t say that. 我说不出口
[43:45] But what I can say 我能说的是
[43:47] is I love you more than I love my own life. 我爱你胜过爱我自己的生命
[43:55] Don’t cry. 别哭
[43:56] There’s no need for that. 没必要
[43:59] I do have a question. 不过我有个问题
[44:02] You waited until you won this award… to tell me? 你是一直等到你拿到这个奖才告诉我
[44:09] Good news, 好消息
[44:11] bad news. 坏消息
[45:27] David. 大卫
[45:34] You’re not wearing any shoes. 你没穿鞋子
[45:52] Remember where we met? 记得我们是在哪儿相遇的吗
[45:59] – Market Street. – San Francisco. -玛吉特街 -旧金山
[46:04] It was a year and a half ago. 一年半前
[46:06] You were wearing expensive tailored clothes 你当时穿着昂贵的定制衣服
[46:08] and drinking vintage wine. 喝着名酒
[46:10] You were alone at the bar. 你一个人在酒吧里
[46:13] You were surrounded by your high society friends. 而你周围全是你上流社会的朋友
[46:18] I sent you a drink. 我给你买了杯酒
[46:20] I thought to myself, “Who does that? 我心想 “谁会这么做啊
[46:22] In real life, who sends a stranger a drink?” 谁会在现实生活中给陌生人买酒”
[46:25] Well, you looked lonely. 你看上去很孤独
[46:28] I was lonely. 我是很孤独
[46:31] Well, that’s why I invited you to join our table. 所以我才叫你到我们桌子来
[46:33] You had everyone laughing. 你把大家都逗笑了
[46:35] Your friends, the waiters. 你的朋友 服务员
[46:38] I thought, “I want to be like him– 我心想 “我想变成他那样
[46:41] rich, sophisticated, erudite.” 富有 高雅 学识渊博”
[46:45] That’s the kind of word you’d use, isn’t it? 你会使用这类词 对吗
[46:47] I mean, you were throwing money around like it didn’t matter. 你四处撒钱 毫不在意的样子
[46:50] I was hoping you’d invite me back to your room. 我暗自期待你会叫我到你的房间
[46:54] But I figured, what’s this man gonna see in me? 但我想 他会看中我什么
[46:57] Small-town boy. 小镇男孩
[47:00] I couldn’t wait to invite you. 我等不及想叫你来我房间
[47:02] My God, the Mandarin Oriental. 我的天 文华东方酒店
[47:05] $1,000 a night. 一晚一千
[47:06] That hotel… 那个酒店
[47:08] Well, we had a bay suite. 我们住的是湾景套房
[47:10] You told me you’d changed rooms three times 你跟我说你换了三次房
[47:12] because you didn’t like the view. 因为你不喜欢外面的景色
[47:15] You wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge. 你想看金门大桥
[47:21] Best night of my life. 我这辈子度过的最棒的一晚
[47:22] Oh, I never told you this, 我从没跟你说过
[47:23] but I took my pair of white slippers home. 我把我的那双白拖鞋带回家了
[47:28] I felt so cheap. 感觉自己好抠门
[47:31] They were only supposed to be worn once, 明明是一次性的
[47:32] and anyone who belonged in a room like that would never take them. 任何住那种房间的人都不会带走
[47:36] I remember thinking, 我记得我当时想
[47:37] “How hard do I have to work to live like him, like Andrew? “我得有多努力工作才能像他 像安德鲁那样生活
[47:43] ‘Cause I’ll do it.” 我都愿意做”
[47:48] Except it was all a lie. 只是那一切都是谎言
[47:52] You’ve never worked for anything. 你从没为任何事努力过
[47:56] It was an act. 全是戏
[48:02] What’s wrong with you? 你什么毛病
[48:04] Is that why you killed Jeff? 所以你才杀了杰夫吗
[48:09] You loved him. 你爱他
[48:11] It was so obvious. 太明显了
[48:15] But he figured you out in the end, didn’t he? 可他在最后看穿了你 是吗
[48:18] Took him a few years, but he finally saw the real you. 用了几年时间 但他最终看清了你的真实面目
[48:23] And you killed him for it. 你为此杀了他
[48:26] You think that night in San Francisco was great? 你觉得在旧金山的那晚很棒
[48:29] You just wait till we get to Mexico. 那等我们到墨西哥吧
[48:32] I can make way more money there than I ever could here. 我在那可以赚到比在这儿更多的钱
[48:35] And there’s a Mandarin Oriental down there. 那也有家文华东方酒店
[48:37] We can stay there for more than a night– 我们可以住不止一晚
[48:38] for a week, for-for a month, however long we want, 住一周 一个月 想住多久就住多久
[48:40] with the best room. 住最好的房间
[48:41] Patio terrace, ocean view. 庭院阳台 海景
[48:45] We can tell the cute little Mexican waiters 我们可以跟可爱的墨西哥服务生说
[48:47] that we’re movie stars from L.A. 我们是洛杉矶的电影明星
[48:51] You can’t do it, can you? 你做不到 对吗
[48:56] I can’t what? 做不到什么
[48:57] Stop. 停下
[49:18] Why did you ask me to open the door? 你为什么让我去开门
[49:22] What? 什么
[49:22] Why did you send me down to bring Jeff up? 你为什么让我下去带杰夫上楼
[49:31] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想说这事
[49:32] You knew you were gonna kill him. You knew. 你早知道你会杀了他 你早就知道
[49:36] And you wanted me to be there. 你想我在场
[49:38] You wanted me to see. 你想我见证
[49:39] You wanted me to be a part of it. 你想我参与其中
[49:43] You planned it, didn’t you? 你计划好了一切 对吗
[49:45] You didn’t lose control. You planned it. 你没有失控 你计划好的
[49:47] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈
[49:49] All weekend, while we were eating and drinking and dancing, 整个周末 我们吃饭 喝酒 跳舞的时候
[49:51] is that what you were thinking about? 你就在想这些吗
[49:52] – I don’t want to talk about it, David. – What? -我不想谈这个 大卫 -什么
[49:55] Are we outlaws? 我们是逃犯吗
[49:57] On the run, together, you and me. 你我一起逃亡
[49:59] – Is that it? – I don’t want to talk about this, David! -是吗 -我不想谈 大卫
[50:01] I’m nothing like you! 我跟你不一样
[50:05] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈
[50:08] Stop the car! 停车
[50:12] Stop the car! 停车
[50:15] Why are you always talking about the past?! 你为什么一直在说过去的事
[50:18] – We had a plan! We had a future! – Hey. Andrew… -我们原本有计划 有未来的 -安德鲁
[50:22] We had… a future, David. 我们原本有未来的 大卫
[50:36] We had a plan. There was a plan. 我们原本有计划的 曾经有计划的
[50:39] We had a plan, David. 我们原本有计划 大卫
[50:40] We still have a plan. 我们仍然有计划
[50:47] Andrew. 安德鲁
[50:52] Andrew, we-we still have a plan. 安德鲁 我们仍然有计划
[50:55] No. No, we don’t. You don’t get it. We don’t. 不 我们没有 你不懂 我们没有
[50:58] We do. Yes, yes. 我们有的 有的
[51:00] Tell me! Convince me! 告诉我 说服我
[51:01] Uh, first, we’ll-we’ll go and visit your friend 首先 我们去芝加哥
[51:05] in-in Chicago. 拜访你的朋友
[51:06] Uh, Lee. Um, Miglin. 李 米格林
[51:09] L-Lee Miglin, the-the property developer. 李·米格林 那个地产开发商
[51:11] And he’ll give us some money. 他会给我们一些钱
[51:14] And then we’ll… we’ll drive. 然后我们开车
[51:17] Across the country. It’ll be an adventure. 穿越全国 那将是一场冒险旅途
[51:19] We’ll find work… and a place to live. 我们会找到工作 以及生活的地方
[51:24] You don’t believe that. 你自己都不信
[51:25] – Yes, I do. – No, you don’t. -我信 -不 你不信
[51:28] I can see it clearly. 我能清楚看到
[51:30] The place where we’ll live. 我们将来生活的地方
[51:32] It’s… next to the sea. 挨着大海
[51:35] And-and we’ll learn Spanish. 我们会学习西班牙语
[51:38] You’re so smart, you’ll be speaking it fluently in no time. 你这么聪明 很快就能流利交流
[51:41] I’ll be struggling, but you’ll help me learn. 我会学得很艰难 但你会帮我
[51:46] You’ve always helped me. 你总是帮我
[51:49] We’ll be happy? 我们会幸福吗
[51:51] Y-Yes, we’ll-we’ll be happy. 会的 我们会幸福
[51:58] It could’ve been true. 本来有机会成为现实的
[52:01] Andrew. 安德鲁
[52:06] Listen to me. 听我说
[52:11] It’s over. 结束了
[52:15] We need to go to the police. 我们需要去自首
[52:20] This has to stop. 这一切得画上句号
[52:26] Why couldn’t you run away with me? 你为什么不能和我一起逃走
[52:30] If it had been Jeff, 要是是杰夫的话
[52:31] you would’ve run away with him, but not me. 你会和他一起逃走 但和我却不愿意
[52:33] You’d rather go to prison. 你宁愿去坐牢
[52:37] It’s not real. 这不是真的
[52:40] It could have been. 本有机会成真的
[52:43] No. 不
[52:46] It couldn’t. 没机会
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme