时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now listen up, all of you. | 你们都听好了 |
[00:02] | When you’re supposed to be at chow by 7:00 p.m., | 当你们应该在晚上7点整吃饭时 |
[00:05] | that means 7:00 p.m. | 就是晚上7点整 |
[00:07] | Not 7:05, not 7:09. | 不是7:05 不是7:09 |
[00:09] | Who the hell is you supposed to be? | 你是哪根葱 |
[00:10] | Where’s Deputy Adam? | 亚当警官在哪 |
[00:11] | Ma’am, please check the tone of your voice before I have to | 女士 说话请注意点 别逼我 |
[00:13] | – arrest you. – No, you need to check your tone. | -逮捕你 -你才注意点呢 |
[00:14] | We ain’t in prison. | 我们又不是犯人 |
[00:15] | – Where is Dep…? Oh, there he is. – Yeah, there. | -他哪去了 他来了 -是啊 |
[00:21] | One at a time! | 一个个说 |
[00:23] | Some of them are late. | 有些人迟到了 |
[00:24] | It’s only five past, and it’s dinner. | 才过了5分钟 这是晚饭 |
[00:26] | They’ve had a long day, it’s fine. | 他们今天很辛苦 没事的 |
[00:28] | Let me just have a word with them. | 让我跟他们说两句 |
[00:31] | You guys, listen, I am sorry, | 各位听好 很抱歉 |
[00:32] | but we’ve been rotated out, all of us. | 但我们都被轮换走了 |
[00:35] | – Why? – I don’t really know. | -为什么 -我也不清楚 |
[00:36] | Why do we never know why anything happens? | 为什么我们总被蒙在鼓里 |
[00:38] | We were supposed to be here for two months. | 我们本该在这儿待俩月的 |
[00:41] | It’s been eight months! | 这都八个月了 |
[00:42] | I mean, this is like some psychologic | 这简直像精神 |
[00:44] | experimental torture or something! | 折磨实验似的 |
[00:45] | Eight months locked up in a hotel with no TV | 八个月关在一家没有电视 没有杂志的 |
[00:49] | – and no magazines! – I am going crazy. I’m going crazy! | -酒店里 -我要疯了 |
[00:51] | I mean, I see my wife once a week. I can’t drink! | 我每周只能跟我妻子见一面 还不能喝酒 |
[00:53] | – I can’t talk to nobody! – We can’t talk about this case. | -不能跟任何人说话 -我们不能谈论案子 |
[00:55] | I don’t know what you bitching and moaning about, Lionel. | 不知道你抱怨个什么劲 莱纳尔 |
[00:58] | Everybody knows that you ain’t got nothing going on | 大家都知道你反正在现实生活中 |
[01:01] | in the real world no way. | 也无事可做 |
[01:03] | What did you say?! | 你说什么 |
[01:04] | I will smack the taste out of your mouth. | 瞧我打得你满地找牙 |
[01:08] | Please! Please, that’s enough! | 行了 够了 |
[01:11] | Let’s just settle down. | 大家冷静点 |
[01:12] | – For me. Please. – I don’t even want to eat anymore. | -就当为我 -我都不想吃饭了 |
[01:14] | – I’ve lost my appetite. – I’ve got to get out of here! | -我没胃口了 -我得离开这里 |
[01:17] | – Let him get on out. – Run. | -让他出去吧 -跑吧 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:36] | How you doing, brother? | 你好吗 |
[01:39] | Wow, I’ve never been in a hotel this nice before. | 我从没来过这么好的酒店 |
[01:42] | Hell, I’d take a Motel 6 as long as I can get away | 就算是去廉价旅馆也好 |
[01:44] | from the wife for a couple of weeks. | 只要能躲我老婆几周 |
[01:45] | Amen, brother. | 老兄 可不是 |
[01:47] | I’m-a raid the minibar, | 我要把小冰箱喝光 |
[01:48] | sit back and watch my Niners in the Super Bowl. | 安坐着看我的四九人队打超级碗杯 |
[01:51] | This is the Super Bowl, man. | 这就是超级碗杯 |
[01:52] | And we get to pick the winner. | 我们可以选择赢家 |
[01:54] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道什么内情吗 |
[01:55] | Looks like you think we’re gonna be here a while. | 你似乎觉得我们要在这儿待好一阵了 |
[01:57] | No, I just want to look | 不 我就是想 |
[01:58] | professional when I go to court. | 上庭的时候显得像样点 |
[02:00] | I’m an alternate. | 我是候补陪审员 |
[02:01] | I could probably wear my pj’s and nobody’d care. | 我穿睡裤大概都没人会管 |
[02:07] | Ah, yeah. | 好了 |
[02:21] | Some TV. | 看看电视 |
[02:23] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:24] | See what’s on. | 看看有什么 |
[02:26] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[02:36] | Sir! Stop! | 先生 站住 |
[02:38] | Swimming pool’s off-limits! | 不能去泳池 |
[02:45] | Please report to Conference Room 4 in six minutes, 230. | 请在6分钟内去4号会议室 230号 |
[02:49] | – Okay, I’ll… – And | -好的 -还有 |
[02:49] | that will be reviewed | 这个要接受审核 |
[02:52] | and returned to you if appropriate. | 如果没问题会归还给你 |
[02:58] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, listen up. | 好了 女士们先生们 听好 |
[03:00] | This sequester has very simple rules. | 隔离审议规则很简单 |
[03:03] | You’re not to talk about the case with anyone. | 你们不得跟任何人谈论案件 |
[03:05] | That includes each other. | 也包括彼此 |
[03:07] | You’re not to talk to the other hotel guests | 你们不能同其他酒店客人交谈 |
[03:08] | at any time, for any reason. | 不论何时 不论何由 |
[03:11] | Once in the hotel, | 进入酒店后 |
[03:11] | you will not be permitted to leave your floor. | 你们就不得离开本楼层 |
[03:14] | You’re not allowed in another juror’s room for any reason. | 无论如何不得进入其他陪审员的房间 |
[03:17] | Deputies will be on duty in the halls and elsewhere | 警官会随时在走廊各处执勤 |
[03:19] | to supervise you at all times. | 时刻监管大家 |
[03:23] | Do you and each of you understand and agree | 你们是否都明白也都同意 |
[03:26] | that you will well and truly try | 你们将勤勉尽责地 |
[03:28] | the cause now pending before this court | 审议本庭案件 |
[03:31] | and a true verdict render | 并作出真实的裁决 |
[03:32] | according only to the evidence presented to you | 裁决完全是依据你们所看到的证据 |
[03:35] | and to the instructions of the court, so help you God? | 以及遵循本庭的指示做出的 愿上帝保佑 |
[03:38] | I do. | 是的 |
[03:41] | You may be seated. | 可以就座了 |
[03:59] | Since day one, we’ve had four out-and-out “not guilties” | 从第一天起 就有四人坚持”无罪” |
[04:03] | in Speed, En Vogue, | 分别是《生死时速》 风尚合唱团 |
[04:05] | Easter Island and Queen Bee. | 复活节岛 和蜂后 |
[04:07] | After those gloves, | 手套事件后 |
[04:08] | I looked in my sweet jurors’ eyes, and I said, | 我看着陪审团的眼睛 我说 |
[04:11] | *Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier.* | *孩子 今后一切都会好起来* |
[04:16] | But now we’re going for acquittal, | 现在我们将争取到无罪 |
[04:18] | and it’s all because of you, Bob! | 都是你的功劳 鲍勃 |
[04:20] | – Yes. – Ah, thanks, Johnnie. | -是啊 -谢谢 约翰尼 |
[04:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | But, honestly, | 但老实说 |
[04:22] | I can’t believe they went for it. | 我真不敢相信他们竟然上当了 |
[04:24] | I mean, to make that mistake on the biggest case of their lives. | 在他们职业生涯中最大的案子上犯这种错误 |
[04:29] | Uh, to our team. | 敬我们团队 |
[04:30] | – To our team! – Yes. | -敬我们团队 -好 |
[04:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:32] | The most colossal disaster I’ve ever seen | 这简直是我在法庭上见过的 |
[04:35] | in courtroom practice, and it’s ours, it’s all ours. | 最严重的灾难 这事都怪我们 |
[04:37] | We will rally. | 我们会好起来的 |
[04:39] | We still have the DNA and the forensic evidence. | 我们还有DNA和鉴证证据 |
[04:41] | That is our silver bullet. | 那是我们最致命的武器 |
[04:42] | Nobody understands goddamn DNA, Marcia! | 根本没人懂什么是DNA 玛莎 |
[04:47] | But everyone can tell when a goddamn glove doesn’t fit | 但大家都看得出一双手套 |
[04:50] | on a goddamn hand! | 戴不上 |
[04:59] | They did fit. | 是戴得上的 |
[05:01] | – It was the latex. – Get out. | -是因为乳胶手套 -出去 |
[05:11] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[05:12] | so we’ve received a few complaints | 我们收到了一些投诉 |
[05:14] | about talking during TV time. | 关于在电视时间说话 |
[05:16] | If you have something to say, | 如果你们有话说 |
[05:17] | please try to keep your voice down | 请尽量压低声音 |
[05:19] | and your comments and laughter to a minimum. | 笑声和议论也尽量小点声 |
[05:22] | Speaking of, Blockbuster sent over a fresh batch of VHSes today | 对了 百视达今天送来了新一批的录像带 |
[05:26] | Hey, did they send Martin? | 有《马丁》吗 |
[05:28] | Martin, that’s my show. | 我最喜欢那个了 |
[05:29] | Man, don’t nobody want to watch that clown. | 才没人想看那个小丑呢 |
[05:31] | He’s a comedian, he’s supposed to be funny. | 他是个谐星 就是搞笑的 |
[05:33] | Didn’t you hear the woman say we can’t laugh? | 没听到她说我们不能笑吗 |
[05:35] | I’ll laugh if I want to. | 我想笑就笑 |
[05:37] | I wouldn’t mind an episode of Seinfeld. | 看一集《宋飞正传》也好 |
[05:38] | What is a “Seinfeld”? | 那是什么 |
[05:40] | It’s a TV show. | 是个电视剧 |
[05:41] | I never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[05:43] | Seinfeld is a much better show. | 《宋飞正传》要好看得多 |
[05:44] | Man, Seinfeld ain’t about nothing. | 《宋飞正传》才没什么内涵呢 |
[05:47] | We’ll be watching Seinfeld. | 我们看《宋飞正传》吧 |
[05:50] | I’m just making a decision here | 我只是想做个选择 |
[05:51] | instead of listening to you people argue. | 而不是继续听你们这些人吵 |
[05:53] | What do you mean “You people”? | “你们这些人”是什么意思 |
[05:54] | Oh, no, don’t start that crap with me, pal. | 别跟我扯那个 老兄 |
[05:56] | I’m part American Indian. | 我有印第安血统 |
[05:57] | You need to bounce up out of here with that bull. | 你带着你的扯淡滚蛋吧 |
[06:00] | Hey, you guys. | 行了 伙计们 |
[06:01] | Come on, I’m sure we can find something we all want to watch. | 拜托 我们肯定能找到大家都喜欢看的 |
[06:05] | Look, why don’t we just take a vote? | 我们投票吧 |
[06:07] | Well, that’s a great idea. Thank you, Armanda. | 好主意 谢谢 阿曼达 |
[06:09] | Who votes Martin? | 谁想看《马丁》 |
[06:13] | What I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[06:14] | Now if you want to watch Seinfeld. | 想看《宋飞正传》的呢 |
[06:19] | Martin it is. | 那就《马丁》了 |
[06:21] | – *Martin, Martin…* – You so crazy. | -*马丁 马丁* -你真是疯了 |
[06:31] | And then he has to apologize to the chimpanzee. | 然后他还跟那个猩猩道歉 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | I’m telling you, they got to give that Kramer his own show. | 那个克雷默真该自己弄个节目 |
[06:39] | All right, you’re up. | 该你了 |
[06:39] | I’ll check. | 我让牌 |
[06:43] | The Juice is loose, y’all. | 果汁出动 |
[06:44] | I’m all in. | 全压 |
[06:46] | I fold. | 弃牌 |
[06:46] | Oh, don’t be that way, Todd. | 别那样 托德 |
[06:48] | Come on, Bobby B. | 来吧 小伯 |
[06:49] | I’m out. | 不跟 |
[06:50] | It’s too rich. | 太多了 |
[06:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:53] | Oh, well, that’s too bad, | 可惜了 |
[06:53] | ’cause… I got nothing! | 我是一手烂牌 |
[06:56] | Oh, you bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[06:58] | On a roll, Juice. | 厉害啊 果汁 |
[07:00] | Got that right. | 可不是 |
[07:00] | Tell somebody. | 去跟人说 |
[07:01] | – Tell a friend. – Man. | -去跟人说吧 -真是 |
[07:04] | You know, playing cards with y’all like this… | 跟你们这样打牌 |
[07:06] | Ah, you mean “consulting with your material witnesses.” | 是说”跟你的重要证人会商”吧 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | Well, almost feels like I’m back home, | 感觉就像回到家一样 |
[07:12] | just for a minute, you know? | 就那么一会儿 |
[07:13] | You know, after that glove thing, | 手套事件之后 |
[07:15] | they should just call off the rest of this trial. | 他们真该把庭审直接终结了 |
[07:17] | – What are they throwing at you tomorrow? – DNA. | -他们明天要拿出什么来 -DNA |
[07:20] | Whatever that is. | 那是什么鬼 |
[07:23] | So, again, the four pieces to DNA | DNA的四个成分 |
[07:25] | are adenine, thymine, guanine and cytosine, | 分别是 腺嘌呤 胸腺嘧啶 鸟嘌呤和跑嘧啶 |
[07:28] | abbreviated by their first letters: A, T, G and C. | 分别用首字母简称 A T G C |
[07:31] | They also come in pairs. | 都是成对出现的 |
[07:33] | Now, the non-Watson Crick base pairing | 非双股螺旋配对 |
[07:35] | is what really gets interesting. | 才真正有趣 |
[07:38] | It, uh… | 是… |
[07:38] | Mr. Fung, while all this can seem complicated to a non-scientist, | 冯先生 尽管这一切对非专业人士来说非常复杂 |
[07:44] | the results are astoundingly accurate | 但在将嫌疑人与 |
[07:46] | in terms of matching a suspect | 微量残留物匹配方面 |
[07:48] | to tiny traces that have been left behind. Would you agree? | 所得结果是非常精确的 是吧 |
[07:51] | Oh, certainly. The matching process is many, many times | 是的 匹配要比 |
[07:54] | more accurate than a fingerprint. | 指纹精确得多 |
[07:57] | “Many, many times more accurate than a fingerprint.” | “要比指纹精确得多” |
[08:03] | And what were the results of the blood analysis | 邦迪大道犯罪现场的 |
[08:05] | from the Bundy crime scene? | 血迹分析结果如何 |
[08:08] | Well, the RFLP pattern from item 47 shows us that… | 47号证物的RFLP图谱表明 |
[08:11] | Oh, let me rephrase. | 我重新问 |
[08:14] | Other than the two victims, | 除了两位被害人 |
[08:16] | did this incredibly precise DNA matching show | 这种非常精确的DNA匹配 |
[08:19] | anyone else’s blood and DNA at the scene of the murders? | 是否表明犯罪现场有其他人的DNA |
[08:22] | It did, uh, just one individual. | 是的 只有一个人 |
[08:25] | And does this same DNA match the blood you found | 这份DNA与你在邦迪大道 |
[08:27] | – on the back gate at Bundy? – Yes, it does. | -后门发现的血迹是否吻合 -是的 |
[08:30] | And does it match the blood you found | 是否跟你在辛普森先生的野马车内 |
[08:32] | inside Mr. Simpson’s Bronco? | 发现的血迹吻合 |
[08:33] | Yes, it’s all from the same individual. | 是的 都是来自同一个人 |
[08:35] | And does it match the DNA and the blood you found | 是否与一直通往辛普森先生家 |
[08:38] | leading up to Mr. Simpson’s house | 和他床尾袜子上的 |
[08:40] | and on the sock at the foot of his bed? | DNA和血迹吻合 |
[08:42] | Yes, it’s all from the same individual’s DNA profile. | 是的 都是一个人的DNA |
[08:45] | Could it be anyone else’s DNA? | 有没有可能是别人的DNA |
[08:47] | That blood has a particular set of characteristics | 那个血迹有一组独特的特征 |
[08:49] | that could only occur | 仅有可能 |
[08:51] | approximately in one in 170 million individuals. | 在1.7亿人中出现一个人具备那样的特征 |
[08:59] | One person… | 1.7亿人中 |
[09:02] | in 170 million. | 出现一个人 |
[09:10] | Is that one person who matches all that DNA | 那个DNA与这一切证据吻合的人 |
[09:13] | – in this courtroom today? – Yes, he is. | -今天是否在庭上 -是的 |
[09:16] | Could you please point him out for the jury? | 麻烦你为陪审员指认他 |
[09:22] | Let the record show that Mr. Fung is pointing | 请记录冯先生指认了 |
[09:25] | to the defendant, Mr. Orenthal James Simpson. | 被告 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森先生 |
[09:44] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[09:46] | Todd said he had to work late. | 托德说他要工作到很晚 |
[09:48] | Spencer said his kids had a tennis match or something. | 斯宾塞说孩子网球比赛还是什么 |
[09:53] | And that’s more important than poker night? Shit. | 比扑克夜还重要吗 该死 |
[10:00] | I think it’s… | 我觉得是 |
[10:02] | I… I think it’s the DNA. | 我觉得是DNA的原因 |
[10:07] | I think maybe they’re having trouble | 他们或许有点 |
[10:09] | wrapping their minds around the, uh, the numbers. | 被数字振晕了 |
[10:15] | You know, it… it raises some questions. | 这让人产生了一些疑问 |
[10:18] | What questions? They know me. | 什么问题 他们了解我的 |
[10:22] | I think… I mean, well… | 我觉得 我是说 |
[10:25] | one thing they were wondering is-is about Nicole’s blood. | 让他们产生疑问的 是妮可的血 |
[10:31] | How it got in your Bronco. | 怎么会沾到你的野马里 |
[10:40] | How the hell do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[10:42] | How the hell do I know, Bobby? | 我怎么知道 小伯 |
[10:43] | The police. | 警察啊 |
[10:44] | Faye’s Colombian friends. I don’t know. | 法耶的哥伦比亚朋友 我不知道 |
[10:46] | Yeah, but it’s everywhere. | 但到处都是 |
[10:50] | Nicole’s house, | 妮可家里 |
[10:51] | the Bronco, your driveway, | 野马车中 你的车道上 |
[10:54] | your socks. | 你的袜子上 |
[10:56] | It… | 实在 |
[11:01] | And this is them asking? | 是他们提出的这些问题吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:09] | This is them asking. | 是他们提的 |
[11:27] | – I just want to go home. – Ladies, gentlemen, | -我只想回家 -女士们先生们 |
[11:30] | there’s been another postponement. | 庭审再次推迟 |
[11:33] | I know, I know, believe me, | 我知道 我知道 相信我 |
[11:35] | believe me– I’m in the same boat as you. | 相信我 我和你们处境一样 |
[11:37] | I’m working on two hours sleep. | 我只有两个小时的睡觉时间 |
[11:40] | Deputy Adam, you need to find | 副警官亚当 你需要为你的 |
[11:41] | more time for your family. | 家人腾出更多时间 |
[11:43] | How are Christine and the baby? How are they doing? | 克里斯蒂和小孩还好吗 她们怎么样 |
[11:45] | – She’s great. – Yeah? | -她挺好的 -是吗 |
[11:46] | Christine’s complaining about baby weight, | 克里斯蒂在抱怨小孩的体重 |
[11:48] | but I think she’s beautiful. | 不过我觉得她很漂亮 |
[11:49] | Look at that– she’s beautiful. | 看啊 她真美 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:52] | Knox. | 诺克斯 |
[11:53] | Judge Ito needs to see you in his chambers. | 伊藤法官在内庭等你 |
[11:58] | What he want with me? | 他想要干什么 |
[11:59] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[12:01] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[12:06] | Have you ever been arrested for kidnapping, 620? | 你有因绑架被拘捕过吗 620号 |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:10] | I-I think I’d remember something like that, Judge. | 如果有我肯定有印象 法官 |
[12:18] | Uh, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | Now I know what you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说什么了 |
[12:21] | See, that was my ex. | 那是我前妻 |
[12:24] | But she’s cool with it now. We’re cool. | 她已经不介意了 我们冰释前嫌了 |
[12:31] | I just locked the car door | 我只是有几次 |
[12:32] | and I drove around the neighborhood | 关着车门在街坊里 |
[12:35] | a-a few times. | 开车转悠 |
[12:37] | That’s all. | 就那样 |
[12:41] | You know how ladies can get. | 你知道女的能有多矫情 |
[12:43] | You know with this… | 你知道 |
[12:49] | I fail to see how this is grounds for dismissal. | 我不明白这怎么能成为免职的理由 |
[12:51] | It was a slight incident a long time ago. | 这是多年前的一起小事 |
[12:53] | It seems quite behind him now, Your Honor. | 他似乎早就忘了这事了 法官大人 |
[12:55] | Yes, Counsel, I’m sure that you and your client | 是的 律师 我相信你和你的当事人 |
[12:57] | are sympathetic to putting domestic violence | 都赞同把家庭暴力 |
[12:58] | in the rearview mirror. | 抛诸脑后 |
[13:01] | I do not appreciate | 我不喜欢 |
[13:03] | that kind of innuendo, Your Honor! | 这种含沙射影的说法 法官大人 |
[13:04] | 620 lied on his questionnaire. | 620号在他的问卷上撒谎了 |
[13:06] | He lied about his police record. | 隐瞒了他的警局记录 |
[13:08] | He lied about domestic violence. | 隐瞒了他的家庭暴力史 |
[13:10] | I’m dismissing 620. | 我将免除620号陪审员的职务 |
[13:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:27] | 620 was dismissed. | 620号被免职了 |
[13:29] | – Why? – What?! | -为什么 -搞错没有 |
[13:30] | Sorry, guys, you know that’s all I can say. | 抱歉 各位 我只能说这么多 |
[13:33] | That’s one gone. | 走了一个 |
[13:34] | Is anyone really surprised? | 有人真的感到惊讶吗 |
[13:36] | The guy was taking bets on the verdict. | 那人还对裁决结果下注 |
[13:38] | I just hope I get a seat. | 我只希望我能被选上 |
[13:40] | Tired of playing JV. | 不想再在二队混了 |
[13:43] | You know, those deputies are gonna find all kinds of ways | 你知道 那些副警官会想方设法 |
[13:45] | to get rid of us brown folk. | 淘汰掉我们这些棕色人 |
[13:46] | – They always are. – All the time. | -他们一向如此 -是啊 |
[13:48] | And they’re always watching me. | 他们一直在监视我 |
[13:51] | I think they put a camera in my room. | 我觉得他们在我房间里安装了摄像头 |
[13:53] | There’s this little blinking red light above my door. | 在我的房门上有个一闪一闪的小红光 |
[13:56] | I’m pretty sure it’s a smoke alarm. | 那是烟雾警报器吧 |
[13:59] | Mm-mm. The deputies are just doing their jobs. | 副警官们只是在做他们的工作 |
[14:01] | I mean, they’ve been here as long as we have. | 他们和我们待的时间一样长 |
[14:03] | When my daughter was having some trouble, | 当我女儿有问题时 |
[14:04] | Deputy Adam let me talk to her on the phone | 副警官亚当让我和她在宵禁后 |
[14:06] | past curfew. | 通电话 |
[14:09] | Master Adam sure is good to you, ain’t he? | 亚当大师对你肯定好得很 是吧 |
[14:13] | I see how it is. Oh, I see how it is. | 我懂这是什么情况 我懂的 |
[14:16] | Oh, come on now there, missy. | 别这么直接嘛 小姐 |
[14:27] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[14:29] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[14:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:36] | The numbers. | 数字 |
[14:38] | One in 170 million. | 17亿分之1 |
[14:40] | Yeah, it bothers you, I know. I can see it. | 你受其困扰 我知道 我能看出来 |
[14:42] | – It’s-it’s just so overwhelming. – Listen. | -太难以承受了 -听着 |
[14:45] | The crime scene was mishandled. | 犯罪现场被马虎处理 |
[14:47] | Terribly. It’s compromised. | 受到了严重损害 |
[14:50] | Tainted. | 被破坏了 |
[14:51] | – All of it? – No. | -整个吗 -不是 |
[14:52] | Some of it, but that’s just as bad. | 部分 不过那同样很糟 |
[14:55] | If some of it is tainted, | 如果部分犯罪现场受到了破坏 |
[14:57] | untrustworthy, | 便不可信 |
[14:58] | then all of it is. | 那么整个现场都如此 |
[15:00] | And that’s what I will show. | 这就是我要说明的 |
[15:03] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[15:23] | All right, Mr. Scheck. | 好了 夏克先生 |
[15:27] | Good morning, Mr. Fung. | 早上好 冯先生 |
[15:28] | Would you agree it’s inappropriate | 你同意一个刑事专家 |
[15:29] | for a criminalist to ignore misconduct by law enforcement? | 忽视执法部门的失职是不恰当的吗 |
[15:33] | – Objection. – Withdrawn. | -反对 -收回 |
[15:35] | Mr. Fung, you received from Detective Lange | 冯先生 你收到了朗警探 |
[15:38] | the blood sample taken from Mr. Simpson, correct? | 从辛普森先生身上提取的血样 对吗 |
[15:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:42] | And where did you take possession | 你在哪儿 |
[15:43] | of that blood sample? | 收到那份血样的 |
[15:47] | Let me remember. | 让我想想 |
[15:49] | Well, maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你想起 |
[15:50] | The blood was handed to you | 血样是在你检查 |
[15:52] | at the Rockingham scene | 罗金厄姆现场期间 |
[15:54] | while you were examining that scene, correct? | 交给你的 对吗 |
[15:57] | Yes, that’s actually true. | 是的 没错 |
[15:58] | So, Mr. Simpson’s blood | 所以 洛杉矶警局 |
[16:01] | was literally handed to you by LAPD | 是在你发现 |
[16:05] | at the very location where you found evidence | 地摊上 车道上 袜子上有血迹的地方 |
[16:07] | of his blood on the carpet, | 把辛普森先生的血样 |
[16:09] | in the driveway, in his socks? | 交给你的 |
[16:12] | Well… yes. | 是的 |
[16:16] | This might explain a huge unanswered question in this case. | 这也许解释了本案中一个巨大的疑问 |
[16:20] | Are you aware, sir, | 你知道吗 先生 |
[16:21] | that 1.9 milliliters or one quarter | 从辛普森先生身上提取的 |
[16:24] | of the blood collected from Mr. Simpson is missing?! | 1.9毫升或者说四分之一的血样失踪了 |
[16:28] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[16:29] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[16:36] | Mr. Fung, when did you realize that the blanket covering | 冯先生 你是什么时候意识到遮盖 |
[16:39] | Nicole Brown’s body was actually from inside her own residence? | 妮可·布朗的毛毯实际上来自于她的住所 |
[16:43] | Um… later. | 之后 |
[16:46] | Would you agree, sir, that a blanket taken | 你是否同意 执法部门 |
[16:47] | from inside her residence placed by law enforcement | 用一条来自她本人住所的毛毯 |
[16:50] | over her dead body could be thought of | 来遮盖她尸体的行为 |
[16:52] | as a contamination of that scene? | 可以被视作破坏犯罪现场 |
[16:56] | It’s, uh… possible. | 有可能 |
[16:58] | And that if Mr. Simpson had been in that home previously | 如果辛普森先生之前在那屋里待过 |
[17:00] | sitting or lying on that blanket | 在毯子上坐过或躺过 |
[17:02] | his hairs could be on that blanket? | 那毯子上就可能有他的毛发 |
[17:04] | Would be on that blanket? And thus, | 他的DNA可能会留在毯子上 因此… |
[17:06] | would have been in the crime scene? | 犯罪现场就可能有他的毛发 |
[17:11] | Yes, it-it-it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:15] | That is a terrible mistake for a criminalist to make. | 那可是刑事专家的严重失误 |
[17:18] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:24] | Mr. Fung, have you made some bad choices in this case? | 冯先生 你在案子中做错了选择吗 |
[17:29] | I-I-I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[17:31] | I’m-I’m not sure, maybe. | 我不太确定 |
[17:36] | No further questions. | 我没问题了 |
[17:39] | All right, Mr. Fung. You may step down. | 好 冯先生 你可以退下了 |
[18:17] | Is he seriously shaking their hands? | 他怎么还跟他们握手 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:28] | Now, we having some Fung now. | 多亏了冯 这下可有意思了 |
[19:51] | Another one. | 又一个 |
[19:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[19:58] | No! | 不 |
[19:59] | No! No, man! | 不 不行 |
[20:02] | No! | 不 |
[20:04] | Yes? | 请进 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | 462, um, | 462号 |
[20:12] | the reason why I asked you here today | 今天找你来是因为 |
[20:14] | is that the Sheriff’s Department reviewed some court records, | 警局查看了一些法庭记录 |
[20:17] | and it appears that you once accused your husband | 发现你好像指控过你丈夫 |
[20:19] | of abusing you physically? | 殴打你 |
[20:23] | No. No, Your Honor. | 不 没有 法官大人 |
[20:25] | It was never a domestic violence type of thing. | 那绝不算家庭暴力 |
[20:27] | I was never physically abused. | 我没有被殴打过 |
[20:29] | And that’s why I didn’t say anything. | 所以我才什么都没说 |
[20:34] | I mean, anybody in a relationship with anybody | 我是说每段感情 |
[20:36] | knows that there are times | 都有可能遇到 |
[20:38] | when things are difficult. | 不顺的时候 |
[20:41] | As she said, | 她都说了 |
[20:42] | this was simply a misunderstanding. | 这就是搞错了 |
[20:43] | She lied. She’s out! | 她撒谎了 她没资格了 |
[20:45] | She didn’t lie. She said… | 她没撒谎 她说… |
[20:46] | She said no to the question “Have you ever been a victim | 她否定了”你曾是家庭暴力受害者” |
[20:49] | of domestic violence?” Her husband raped her | 这个问题 可她丈夫强奸了她 |
[20:51] | twice. | 两次 |
[20:52] | Actually, | 其实 |
[20:54] | it wasn’t legally rape in ’88. | 在1988年法律上那不算强奸 |
[20:59] | I mean, between a husband and wife. | 我是说 夫妻之间不算 |
[21:04] | You just said that. | 你刚说过了 |
[21:06] | Out loud. | 很大声 |
[21:08] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 好了 让我来理一下 |
[21:09] | The defense is arguing | 辩方认为 |
[21:10] | to keep a victim of domestic abuse | 家暴受害者可以当陪审员 |
[21:12] | and the People are arguing to dismiss her? | 控方则认为不能让她当陪审员 |
[21:16] | Somehow, I get the idea if this juror were white, | 不知怎得我在想如果陪审员全是白人 |
[21:18] | we’d be having a different conversation right now. | 也就不会有现在的谈话了 |
[21:21] | I have no choice but to dismiss 462. | 我只得取消462号的陪审员资格 |
[21:28] | 案件编号 BA097211 检方起诉奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森 兰斯·伊藤法官 剩余替补 | |
[21:55] | We lost two not-guilty votes. Two. | 我们丢了两个无罪票 两个 |
[21:57] | This one needs to go our way. | 这一个得听我们的 |
[21:59] | Clerk, please read the replacement | 书记员请宣读剩余替补中的 |
[22:01] | from the remaining alternates. | 替代陪审员人选 |
[22:06] | Number 353. | 353号 |
[22:11] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[22:20] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你有什么打算 |
[22:26] | You want to tell me or am I supposed to guess? | 是你自己说 还是让我猜 |
[22:27] | Who tipped the sheriff off about 620 and 462? | 谁向警局透露了620号和462号的情况 |
[22:30] | Hell if I know. | 我也想知道 |
[22:32] | But I’ll take it. | 但这正合我意 |
[22:33] | You had something to gain. | 你倒占了优势 |
[22:34] | Back alley stuff isn’t my game. It’s yours. | 耍阴招可不是我的把戏 是你的 |
[22:39] | You’re always talking about the truth. | 你总是在说真相 |
[22:40] | Well, the truth came out. | 现在真相大白了 |
[22:44] | Toughen up, Cochran. | 坚强点 科克伦 |
[22:45] | This is the smokers’ lounge. | 这是吸烟休息室 |
[22:48] | Day care’s on the first floor. | 托儿所在一楼 |
[23:00] | Apparently, Ms. Clark thinks she can steal this verdict, | 克拉克女士显然以为她可以改变判决 |
[23:02] | but we gotta start punching back. | 但咱们得开始反击了 |
[23:04] | What does that mean, exactly? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[23:05] | It means we do everything legally possible | 也就是我们想尽一切可能的合法办法 |
[23:08] | to ensure that nothing gets past us | 确保剩下的陪审员 |
[23:10] | regarding the remaining jurors. | 不再出什么岔子 |
[23:13] | The alternates. | 替补人员 |
[23:15] | Now, we can’t do anything about the guilty votes we lost. | 检方赢得的那些有罪票我们也没法挽回了 |
[23:17] | But we can be out ahead of who might be taking their places. | 可那些替补人员我们可以想想办法 |
[23:22] | The Demon. | 这个魔鬼 |
[23:23] | She’s our biggest threat. | 她是我们最大的威胁 |
[23:25] | We cannot let her on the voting jury. | 不能让她当有投票权的陪审员 |
[23:28] | During voir dire, she said she once turned an entire jury | 预先审查时 她说她曾说服整个陪审团 |
[23:31] | from 11 to one not guilty to 12-zero for conviction. | 从11比1无罪变成了12比0有罪判决 |
[23:34] | She’s a nightmare. | 她就是一个噩梦 |
[23:36] | Juror 1290’s our Holy Grail. | 1290号陪审员是咱们的必杀技 |
[23:38] | God, we need her. | 老天 我们需要她 |
[23:40] | A voice in deliberation who’s going to focus on the facts. | 陪审团审议的时候她会专注于事实 |
[23:46] | And have you seen the way she looks at Johnnie? | 你们见过她看约翰尼的眼神吗 |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:50] | So, who else is gonna be a problem? | 还有谁会是个麻烦 |
[24:02] | Juror 2017. | 2017号陪审员 |
[24:05] | The judge would like to see you. | 法官想见你 |
[24:18] | Were you aware that your arthritis doctor, | 你知不知道你的关节炎医生 |
[24:20] | Dr. Bertram Maltz, | 伯特伦·莫尔茨医生 |
[24:21] | also treats Mr. Simpson for his arthritis? | 也为辛普森先生治过关节炎 |
[24:24] | I was not. | 不知道 |
[24:26] | And why were you keeping notes | 你为什么要记录 |
[24:27] | about other jurors’ conjugal visits? | 其他陪审员的夫妻探访情况 |
[24:30] | No. I mean… Your Honor, | 不 我是说 法官大人 |
[24:31] | maybe I glanced at the list a couple of times, but… | 我可能看过几次这个名单 可… |
[24:34] | We checked your notebook, sir. | 我们检查了你的笔记本 先生 |
[24:36] | Now, these notes wouldn’t be for a book, would they? | 这些笔记不是留着写书的吧 对吗 |
[24:53] | Juror 228. | 228号陪审员 |
[24:56] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[25:00] | Juror 228, who is this standing on the right? | 228号陪审员 站右边的是谁 |
[25:05] | – O.J.? – Good. | -OJ吗 -对 |
[25:06] | And who is this on the left, shaking hands with O.J.? | 那站在左边和OJ握手的是谁 |
[25:11] | Uh… me? | 是我吗 |
[25:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:12] | Do I really need to say anything else here? | 还需要我再说明白点吗 |
[25:33] | Why is this happening now? | 现在这是什么情况 |
[25:37] | So, we have had yet another dismissal this morning, | 今天早上我们又罢免了一位陪审员 |
[25:39] | ladies and gentlemen, hopefully the last. | 女士们先生们 希望这是最后一次了 |
[25:43] | All right, clerk, please read | 书记员 请宣布一下 |
[25:44] | the replacement from the remaining alternates. | 候选中替补该位置的人选 |
[25:52] | Number 1290. | 1290号 |
[26:11] | Have a nice night, Cochran. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 科克伦 |
[26:16] | We are down to four alternates. Four. | 我们只剩下四位候选陪审了 四位 |
[26:20] | And now this. | 而现在又出现了这个 |
[26:21] | An anonymous letter claiming to be from | 一位声称是出版商接待人在匿名信中说 |
[26:23] | a literary agent’s receptionist, and it says, I quote, | 原话是这样的 我引述一下 |
[26:25] | “An older white female juror | 一位年长的白人女性陪审员 |
[26:27] | is shopping a book proposal | 正在为她的新书寻找灵感 |
[26:28] | called Standing Alone: A Vote for Nicole.” | 书名叫《孑然一身:声援妮可》 |
[26:32] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[26:36] | Well… | 这个 |
[26:37] | this is clearly an attempt by the defense | 很明显是辩方试图 |
[26:39] | to remove a juror they don’t like. | 除去一位他们不喜欢的陪审员 |
[26:40] | I suggest you throw it in the trash where it belongs. | 我建议应该直接把这封信扔进垃圾桶 |
[26:43] | I certainly hope you’re not suggesting | 我希望你不是在暗示 |
[26:44] | that we sent that letter. | 是我们寄的这封信 |
[26:45] | Oh, I certainly am. | 我很肯定是你们寄的 |
[26:46] | – You and your sleazy investigator. – Sleazy? | -你和那些肮脏的调查员 -什么肮脏 |
[26:48] | Don’t forget that I work this building. | 你别忘了我就在这里上班 |
[26:50] | – If you’re so confident that we’re behind this… – Wait. | -如果你很确定是我们干的 -等等 |
[26:51] | you need to prove it. | 你需要证明你的说法 |
[26:52] | I don’t have to. | 我没必要证明 |
[26:53] | Shut up, both of you! | 给我闭嘴 你们俩 |
[27:01] | I will meet with the jury | 我会亲自会见陪审团 |
[27:03] | and I will find out what is actually going on here. | 查清楚到底发生了什么 |
[27:05] | And I will make a decision myself. | 然后我来做决定 |
[27:08] | And that is final. | 就这么定了 |
[27:09] | Get out. | 给我出去 |
[27:26] | What Judge Ito and those deputies are doing to the jury… | 伊藤法官和警官们会怎样对付陪审团 |
[27:29] | Of course there’s a racial divide in the jury. | 陪审团里当然有种族之分 |
[27:31] | And that Judge Ito, I do not trust that ma… | 至于那位伊藤法官 我不信任他 |
[27:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:45] | I can’t take it anymore, Your Honor. | 我再也受不了了 法官大人 |
[27:46] | Please, I just want to go home. | 求你了 我只想回家 |
[27:49] | Now, now, Juror 452… | 请淡定 452号陪审员 |
[27:51] | My name is Tracy! | 我叫特蕾西 |
[27:53] | The deputies,they’re not fair. | 那些警官 他们并不公正 |
[27:55] | The white jurors get better treatment than us. | 白人陪审员总是比我们有更好的待遇 |
[27:57] | Okay, now, that is a very serious charge, 45… | 现在你提的是一项很严重的指控 452号 |
[28:01] | Okay, can you… just please elaborate for me? | 那好 你能向我描述一下具体情况吗 |
[28:05] | Well, like, when they took us out shopping, | 比如当他们带我们出去逛街 |
[28:08] | they gave them an hour at Target | 他们给白人们一个小时去逛塔吉特 |
[28:10] | and only gave us 30 minutes at Ross! | 却只给我们30分钟逛罗斯百货 |
[28:13] | Them? Us? Uh… | 他们和我们是什么意思 |
[28:15] | They know that blacks like Ross more! | 他们明知道黑人更喜欢罗斯百货 |
[28:17] | Oh. Is that, uh… | 这个… |
[28:20] | is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[28:21] | Of course it is! Everybody knows that! | 当然了 是人都知道 |
[28:23] | That’s true. | 这是真的 |
[28:25] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[28:26] | They treat us like we’re second class, | 他们对待我们总是低人一等 |
[28:28] | like we’re criminals or something. | 仿佛我们都是罪犯一样 |
[28:30] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[28:31] | I just want to go home, please. | 我只想回家 求你了 |
[28:34] | Okay, okay. Um… | 好的 我知道了 |
[28:37] | You know what, we are way overdue | 你知道吗 我们早应该 |
[28:39] | for a deputy rotation, so what I can do is I can change them out, | 让警官轮班了 我可以把他们换掉 |
[28:42] | and I would just ask if | 请你留下 |
[28:43] | you would please give that a chance, okay? | 给我们一次机会 可以吗 |
[28:47] | I guess so. | 应该可以 |
[28:49] | Okay. Okay. | 那好 那好 |
[28:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:56] | Who the hell is you supposed to be? | 你又是哪位 |
[28:57] | Where’s Deputy Adam? | 警官警官亚当呢 |
[28:58] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[29:01] | – What’s going on? – You guys, listen, I am sorry, | -怎么回事 -大伙儿 很抱歉 |
[29:04] | but we’ve been rotated out, all of us. | 但我们全部人要被换走了 |
[29:06] | – Why? – I really don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[29:07] | Why do we never know why anything happens? | 为何我们什么事都要被瞒着 |
[29:10] | We suppose to be here for two months. | 我们只该待两个月的 |
[29:20] | What’s his problem? | 这家伙什么毛病 |
[29:21] | I don’t know. I don’t like nobody watching me | 不清楚 我只知道我不喜欢 |
[29:22] | when I get my food, I know that. | 在拿食物的时候被盯着看 |
[29:28] | Man. | 我的天 |
[29:55] | What’s wrong with that one? | 那位又是怎么了 |
[29:56] | – Why is she all in black? – I don’t know. | -为什么她穿着一身黑色 -不清楚 |
[30:01] | I thought we was a jury. | 我只知道咱们是陪审团 |
[30:02] | I didn’t know we was going to a funeral. | 我不知道还得参加葬礼 |
[30:05] | Maybe she’s lost her mind. | 她可能是疯了 |
[30:07] | It feels like a funeral. | 感觉挺像葬礼的 |
[30:53] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[30:55] | – Your Honor… – Where’s my jury? | -法官大人 -陪审团去哪儿呢 |
[30:56] | They… they’re refusing to come in. | 他们拒绝进来 |
[31:01] | Tell the deputies I want them here right now, | 告诉那些法警我要他们现在就进来 |
[31:03] | or I’ll hold them all in contempt! | 否则全部算作藐视法庭 |
[31:05] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[31:07] | Department 103 is now in session. | 103号庭审现在开庭 |
[31:09] | The Honorable Lance A. Ito presiding. | 请兰斯·伊藤法官上庭 |
[31:12] | You may be seated. | 请坐 |
[31:15] | All right, bring in the jury. | 好了 把陪审团叫进来 |
[31:36] | It just gets curiouser and curiouser. | 这件事越来越古怪了 |
[31:42] | Someone better be dead. | 是希望有人死啊 |
[32:12] | I will be postponing testimony for today. | 今天的出庭作证推迟 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[32:17] | All right, we stand at recess. | 现在休庭 |
[32:37] | Dominic, you-you’ve been there every day | 多米尼克 你几乎每天都在场 |
[32:39] | and something’s going on with the jury. | 今天陪审团似乎有些问题 |
[32:41] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[32:42] | Down at the courthouse, they’re calling it | 在法院内部 他们称这个为 |
[32:44] | “The juror revolt.” | 陪审团叛变 |
[32:46] | It’s unprecedented in judicial history, Larry. | 这在司法历史上是史无前例的 拉里 |
[32:49] | And my sources say the whole thing | 我的线人说这件事情的起因 |
[32:52] | was over some deputies being transferred. | 是一些警官被调走 |
[32:55] | We’ve lost control. | 我们对局面失去控制了 |
[32:57] | Now we have no idea what’s going on. | 现在咱们根本不知道发生了什么 |
[32:59] | Half the people wearing black | 一半的陪审团身穿黑色衣服 |
[33:00] | were in our damn not guilty column. | 穿黑的人半数原本是我们以为会判无罪的人 |
[33:03] | Now we have no idea who’s who or what’s what. | 现如今我们分不清大家的身份和立场了 |
[33:05] | It’s Stockholm Syndrome. | 这是斯德哥尔摩症候群症 |
[33:06] | That’s the only explanation. | 这也许是唯一的解释了 |
[33:08] | We just have to pray | 我只能向 |
[33:09] | to sweet Jesus that they aren’t | 上帝祈祷 祈祷他们 |
[33:11] | identifying with law enforcement in general. | 不是都普遍地同情执法机关了 |
[33:13] | – Sir? – Yes? | -先生 -什么事 |
[33:14] | O.J.’s on the line. | OJ在线上 |
[33:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:19] | My man. | 伙计 |
[33:21] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[33:22] | How the hell you think it’s going, Johnnie?! | 你觉得我能怎么样 约翰尼 |
[33:24] | They’re talking mistrial. | 他们在说审判无效 |
[33:25] | A mistrial, man! | 审判无效啊 伙计 |
[33:27] | I can’t go through this shit again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[33:28] | O.J., it’s Bob. | OJ 我是鲍勃 |
[33:30] | Now, look, we all feel | 听着 我们都觉得 |
[33:31] | that there will not be a mistrial. | 审判不会无效的 |
[33:33] | So I would, I wouldn’t worry. | 所以不用担心 |
[33:34] | Just put me on the stand! | 让我出庭 |
[33:36] | Let me testify. | 让我作证 |
[33:37] | I’m telling you, I can do this. | 我说了 我能行 |
[33:39] | Now, listen to me, listen to me for a second. | 听我说 听我说一句 |
[33:41] | If I don’t testify, | 如果我不作证 |
[33:43] | they’re gonna think I have something to hide. | 他们会觉得我有所隐瞒 |
[33:46] | Now, I can, I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[33:48] | Hell, the best moment we have so far | 我们最有利的时刻 |
[33:49] | was me trying on the gloves, am I right? | 不就是我试戴手套吗 |
[33:51] | No, O.J., you’re right, you’re absolutely right. | 是的 OJ 你说得没错 完全正确 |
[33:53] | But we would never put you in that position. | 但我们不会让你冒险出庭的 |
[33:55] | Hold on a second, O.J. | 等等 OJ |
[33:56] | We cannot put him on the stand. | 我们不能让他出庭作证 |
[33:58] | It’s not done in a murder case. | 谋杀案没这样的 |
[33:59] | It’s just not done. | 没人这么做过 |
[34:00] | The people love him. He gets on the stand, | 人们爱他 只要他出庭 |
[34:03] | talks about how much he loves his wife, | 说说他有多爱他妻子 |
[34:05] | gets emotional. | 能引发同情 |
[34:07] | Interesting idea, uh, O.J. | 你的想法很有意思 OJ |
[34:08] | I-I’m not against it. | 我不反对 |
[34:10] | Now you’re talking. Now that’s what I’m saying. | 这才像话 这才是我要的 |
[34:12] | Hold on a second, O.J. What? | 等等 OJ 怎么了 |
[34:13] | It is a terrible idea! | 这主意太糟了 |
[34:15] | I mean, are you doing this just to screw with me? | 你这么做就是为了耍我吗 |
[34:17] | Amazingly, this is not about you, Bob. | 很显然这和你没关系 鲍勃 |
[34:19] | This is about winning this case. | 这是为了赢官司 |
[34:20] | What is your idea? Another plea bargain? | 你有什么想法 又一份认罪协议吗 |
[34:22] | If Marcia Clark cross-examines him, | 如果玛莎·克拉克交叉询问他 |
[34:24] | it will be an unmitigated disaster, | 那将是一场严酷的灾难 |
[34:26] | and you know it. | 你心里明白 |
[34:27] | What if we do a mock-cross? | 如果我们先模拟讯问他呢 |
[34:28] | See how he handles it. | 看看他应付得怎么样 |
[34:33] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[34:33] | I-I-I pray to the Lord, sweet baby black Jesus, | 我向上帝祷告 |
[34:37] | you put me on hold one more time, Negro. | 你能再让我等一次 黑鬼 |
[34:38] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:40] | We were thinking that it might be a good idea | 我们觉得先对你预演一次出庭 |
[34:42] | to do a test run first. | 会比较好 |
[34:44] | What you mean, test run? | 出庭预演 什么意思 |
[34:46] | Like, like, a rehearsal or something? | 就像彩排一样吗 |
[34:48] | Exactly, a rehearsal. | 没错 彩排 |
[35:51] | Well, that’s one way to do it. | 这也是一种办法 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Enough. Whatever you and Marcia are doing, | 够了 无论你和玛莎在搞什么 |
[36:08] | it’s gotta stop now, Johnnie. | 现在必须停止了 约翰尼 |
[36:10] | You get a mistrial, | 你会得到无效审判 |
[36:12] | and we have to do this whole thing over again. | 我们得重头再来一遍 |
[36:15] | There is no way you will win. | 你就没机会赢了 |
[36:49] | I hear you take your coffee black. | 听说你喝黑咖啡 |
[36:53] | With two Sweet’N Lows. | 加两份低脂糖 |
[37:21] | Mr. Simpson, isn’t it true you were married | 辛普森先生 你和18岁的妮可相遇的时候 |
[37:23] | – when you met an 18-year-old Nicole? – I was. | -是已婚 对吗 -是的 |
[37:26] | But our marriage was pretty much over by then. | 但当时我的婚姻已经岌岌可危了 |
[37:29] | I mean, we were friends, but we weren’t in love. | 我们是朋友 但从没有相爱 |
[37:32] | So you felt it was okay to commit adultery? | 所以你觉得出轨没问题 |
[37:35] | We weren’t even living together. | 我们都没有住在一起过 |
[37:37] | I’m not proud about the way I acted, but, uh, | 我对我的行为并不感到自豪 但… |
[37:40] | we’d moved on by then. | 我们当时都已经看开了 |
[37:44] | Mr. Simpson, is there some reason that you find this funny? | 辛普森先生 所以你也觉可笑吗 |
[37:50] | No. | 不是 |
[37:52] | You argued often with Nicole, is that correct, Mr. Simpson? | 你经常和妮可争吵 是吗 辛普森先生 |
[37:56] | All married couples disagree,don’t they? | 所有的夫妻都会争吵 不是吗 |
[38:00] | Is it true that some of these arguments became physical? | 是否有些口头争吵演变成了肢体暴力 |
[38:04] | That’s what they’ll tell you on the news. | 这都是新闻上说的 |
[38:07] | We’d… | 我们… |
[38:08] | we’d scuffle around sometimes. | 有时会打闹 |
[38:11] | You know. Wrassle. | 摔摔跤什么的 |
[38:13] | Is this “scuffling around” | 是不是这种摔摔跤 |
[38:16] | what led to her hospitalization on January 1, 1989? | 导致她在1989年元旦住进了医院 是吗 |
[38:19] | Well… | 这个… |
[38:22] | that New Year’s, you know, | 那年新年 你懂的 |
[38:24] | we had a couple of drinks. | 我们喝了几杯 |
[38:27] | Uh… she must have fell. | 她一定是摔倒了 |
[38:40] | They’ll be ready in a minute. | 他们很快就准备好 |
[39:01] | Hey, Kris, can we… can I just have a second? | 克丽丝 我们能谈谈吗 |
[39:04] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[39:08] | I don’t know. I thought we could talk. | 不知道 也许我们可以谈谈 |
[39:11] | What do we have to talk about? | 我们有什么好谈的 |
[39:16] | I think we might get him off. | 我觉得他可以脱罪 |
[39:23] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[39:42] | He was my friend for 20 years. | 我和他是20多年的朋友 |
[39:44] | I can barely look at him anymore. | 我现在几乎都不敢看他了 |
[39:53] | Robert, just… | 罗伯特 你… |
[39:55] | Leave. Just quit the case. | 你可以走啊 别管这案子了 |
[39:57] | You don’t think I’ve thought of that? | 你以为我没想过吗 |
[40:00] | I can’t. I-I mean, it would just become this-this huge thing. | 我走不了 我走了就会引起轩然大波 |
[40:07] | I mean, how would it look? | 我走了像什么样 |
[40:08] | It would convict him. | 这会让他显得有罪的 |
[40:10] | I would convict him. | 是我害他变成了罪人 |
[40:14] | And it would make everything else worse for us | 这对我们 对你 对孩子们 |
[40:17] | and for you, for them. | 都会变得更糟 |
[40:18] | I mean, it’s hard enough with half the country hating you. | 一半的美国人恨你已经够可怕了 |
[40:24] | No, I just… | 不行 我… |
[40:26] | I just have to sit there till it’s over. | 我只能坐着 直到一切结束 |
[40:31] | And then he’s out of our lives forever. | 然后他就永远消失在我们的生活中了 |
[40:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:45] | I’m so sorry, Kris. | 对不起 克丽丝 |
[40:52] | O.J. Tip line. | 辛普森案消息热线 |
[40:58] | Whoa, whoa. Say… Wait, wait, wait. Say that again. | 等等 等等 再说一遍 |
[41:08] | Okay. | 好的 |