| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Morning, Gil. | 早啊 吉尔 | 
| [00:06] | Gil? | 吉尔 | 
| [00:08] | We’ve barely recovered from the Rodney King riots two years ago, | 我们刚从两年前的罗德尼·金暴动中走出来 | 
| [00:10] | and now you and Johnnie | 而现在你和约翰尼 | 
| [00:11] | are standing in a goddamn pool of gasoline | 却站在一滩汽油前面 | 
| [00:13] | playing with matches; | 玩火柴 | 
| [00:14] | it’s all gonna happen again. It’s gonna be on you. | 一切又会重演 将算在你头上 | 
| [00:17] | Gil, it’s me, Bob. | 吉尔 是我 鲍勃啊 | 
| [00:18] | You know who’s pushing this; it’s Johnnie. | 你知道是谁在推动 是约翰尼 | 
| [00:21] | Enjoy your legacy, Bob. | 等着看你干的好事吧 鲍勃 | 
| [00:29] | Bob! | 鲍勃 | 
| [00:30] | Mr. Shapiro! | 夏皮罗先生 | 
| [00:31] | Questioning Mark Fuhrman about the use of the “N” word– | 质疑马克·福尔曼是否用过N开头的词 | 
| [00:33] | is it based on something you know | 这种质疑是基于你了解的真实情况 | 
| [00:35] | or just your views of the LAPD in general? | 还是基于你对洛杉矶警局的整体看法 | 
| [00:36] | Look, I… | 我… | 
| [00:40] | Let me just state this. | 我要说明白 | 
| [00:41] | Uh, I think that the-the LAPD is a terrific organization. | 我认为洛杉矶警局是个很好的机构 | 
| [00:45] | I-I think that there’s just a few bad apples. | 只是有几颗老鼠屎 | 
| [00:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [00:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [00:52] | Love the hair. | 发型不错 | 
| [00:54] | Please don’t ever mention my hair again. | 不要再提我的头发了 | 
| [00:55] | – Got it. – Ever. | -明白 -永远都不 | 
| [00:58] | 哈佛大学 剑桥 马萨诸塞州剑桥 | |
| [00:59] | And within hours of the killings, | 凶案发生后不到几小时 | 
| [01:03] | you had my client in handcuffs! | 你就给我的委托人戴上了手铐 | 
| [01:06] | So what I’m trying to get a sense of | 我想搞明白的是 | 
| [01:08] | is this rush to judgment, | 为何如此急着下判断 | 
| [01:11] | and how in a few short hours, | 以及这些警探 | 
| [01:13] | these detectives closed up shop | 如何在仅仅数小时内 | 
| [01:16] | on a complex investigation | 就结束了一宗复杂案件的调查 | 
| [01:18] | that could have gone any different direction. | 本可能有很多不同走向的调查 | 
| [01:21] | It might sound like Cochran is fishing, | 听上去科克伦是在瞎摸 | 
| [01:23] | but he understands what we have to do: | 但他明白我们需要做什么 | 
| [01:25] | present alternative theories that do not include your client. | 提出不包含委托人的另一种理论 | 
| [01:30] | It’s not enough to just plead your client’s innocence. | 光为委托人的清白辩护是不够的 | 
| [01:33] | You need to provide a narrative. | 你得提出一种说法 | 
| [01:35] | And not just in the courtroom, in the world. | 不仅在法庭里 对全世界 | 
| [01:38] | Do you feel that you’ve turned over every possible rock | 你是否认为 你是在查遍了每一种可能 | 
| [01:43] | in search for the real killer in this case | 寻找本案的真凶之后 | 
| [01:45] | before rushing… to charge my client? | 才急着对我委托人提出了指控 | 
| [01:49] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [01:50] | Look what the culture is becoming. | 看看我们文化的发展 | 
| [01:52] | The media, people– they want narrative, too. | 媒体 人民 他们也想听故事 | 
| [01:54] | But they want it to be entertainment. | 但他们想要的是好戏 | 
| [01:57] | And what’s out in the world | 而这世界上的东西 | 
| [01:59] | osmoses back into that courtroom, | 会渗回到那间法庭里 | 
| [02:01] | sequester be damned. | 隔离审议就没用了 | 
| [02:03] | If there’s gonna be a media circus, | 如果媒体要大做文章 | 
| [02:05] | you better well be the ringmaster. | 你最好能成为牵制他们的人 | 
| [02:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [02:15] | Yes. This could work. | 是的 这个可行 | 
| [02:34] | Then tell the court, please, | 那请告诉法庭 | 
| [02:35] | why you refuse to investigate any other possible suspects? | 你为什么不肯调查其他可能的嫌疑人 | 
| [02:35] | 将死者割喉 把舌头从喉部扯出来 | |
| [02:39] | Objection. | 反对 | 
| [02:41] | Asked and answered. Argumentative. | 自问自答 有争议 | 
| [02:43] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [02:44] | Mr. Cochran, please refrain from badgering the witness. | 科克伦先生 请不要骚扰证人 | 
| [02:47] | Yes, Your Honor. | 好的 法官大人 | 
| [03:11] | Detective Lange… | 朗探长 | 
| [03:14] | is it possible that these | 凶案是否 | 
| [03:17] | murders could be drug-related? | 可能与毒品有关 | 
| [03:20] | Objection. | 反对 | 
| [03:21] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [03:22] | You’re being a little vague, counsel. | 你说的太模糊了 律师 | 
| [03:24] | Detective, have you ever heard of a Colombian necktie? | 探长 你知道什么叫哥伦比亚领带吗 | 
| [03:29] | A what? | 什么 | 
| [03:33] | No. | 没有 | 
| [03:34] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [03:37] | It’s a well-known technique | 这是贩毒集团 | 
| [03:38] | employed by drug gangs. | 常用的手法 | 
| [03:41] | They slash a person’s throat so viciously, | 他们会残忍狠辣地对死者进行割喉 | 
| [03:47] | they almost remove the victim’s head. | 几乎砍断被害人的脑袋 | 
| [03:56] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [04:13] | Sorry about the Colombian necktie thing. | 哥伦比亚领带的事抱歉 | 
| [04:15] | I hadn’t ever heard of it. | 我的确是没听说过 | 
| [04:16] | You’re kidding me, Tom. | 你开玩笑吧 汤姆 | 
| [04:18] | You didn’t know that Mezzaluna was a cleverly-disguised front | 你不知道梅扎卢纳餐厅是伪装巧妙的 | 
| [04:21] | for the gatherings of cocaine kingpins? | 可卡因毒枭聚会地点吗 | 
| [04:23] | That Faye Resnick owed them money | 法耶·雷斯尼克 | 
| [04:25] | on some deal she was mixed up in? | 还因为和他们的交易欠了钱吗 | 
| [04:27] | And these Scarfaces decided to scare her by killing Nicole? | 这些疤面煞星决定杀了妮可来恐吓她 | 
| [04:31] | How could you not know there’s a major drug cartel | 你怎么会不知道布伦特伍德一家 | 
| [04:34] | being run out of a B-minus Brentwood eatery, | B-的餐厅里就经营着一个 | 
| [04:36] | right under your nose? | 大贩毒集团呢 | 
| [04:38] | It’s just desperate flailing. | 他们就是乱说话 | 
| [04:41] | I hope they keep that kind of unsubstantiated bullshit up. | 希望他们继续说那种毫无依据的话 | 
| [04:43] | I don’t. | 我可不希望 | 
| [04:45] | Think it’s all stupid, but it lands. | 虽然很蠢 但是能深入人心 | 
| [04:48] | I saw the jury. | 我看到陪审团了 | 
| [04:50] | There are theories everywhere, | 现在有各种传闻 | 
| [04:52] | and everyone loves to hear them, talk about them. | 大家也都喜欢听 都喜欢谈论 | 
| [04:55] | So when the defense comes in with something exotic, | 所以如果被告说了什么稀奇古怪的故事 | 
| [04:57] | it makes the jury sit up and listen, | 陪审团都会听的很认真 | 
| [04:59] | instead of playing tic-tac-toe with themselves. | 而不是再兀自觉得无聊了 | 
| [05:01] | Or flat-out fall asleep. | 或者干脆睡着 | 
| [05:03] | I mean, we have hard evidence, | 我们有切实的证据 | 
| [05:06] | and they razzle-dazzle | 而他们却哗众取宠 | 
| [05:08] | a bunch of conspiracy nonsense into big moments. | 把一堆扯淡的阴谋论变成焦点 | 
| [05:11] | Now, we need to make our own big moments | 我们也得制造自己的焦点 | 
| [05:13] | that land with the jury. | 让陪审团记住 | 
| [05:14] | That is how we beat the nonsense. | 这样我们才能击溃他们的扯淡 | 
| [05:16] | Now, can we focus on that? | 我们能不能专注于此 | 
| [05:17] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 可以 | 
| [05:19] | Sure. We’ll see what we can find. | 没问题 我们去找找看 | 
| [05:20] | Please. Thank you. | 拜托了 谢谢 | 
| [05:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:29] | Did I hijack the meeting? | 我是不是抢风头了 | 
| [05:30] | No, no. That’s okay. | 没有 没事的 | 
| [05:35] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [05:46] | Johnnie… | 约翰尼 | 
| [05:50] | why do you think there hasn’t been | 为什么没有 | 
| [05:51] | a realistic theory about who did it? | 关于真凶切实的理论 | 
| [05:55] | Or any evidence? | 或是任何证据 | 
| [05:58] | I mean, I know… I know it’s what we’re saying, | 我知道我们的说法 | 
| [06:00] | but I have trouble with the blood in the Bronco. | 但野马里的血让我很困扰 | 
| [06:04] | That Fuhrman, or anyone, planted all of it– | 说是福尔曼或者其他人栽赃陷害 | 
| [06:08] | O.J.’s, Nicole’s and Goldman’s? | OJ 妮可以及戈德曼的血啊 | 
| [06:11] | Bobby, we don’t have the whole police force | 小伯 我们可没有整个警局那样的力量 | 
| [06:14] | out there chasing leads. | 去追查线索 | 
| [06:16] | W-We got to be patient. | 我们得耐心 | 
| [06:17] | The truth will find us. | 真相会找上门的 | 
| [06:18] | It always does. | 一向如此 | 
| [06:21] | There’s something on the TV. | 电视上有个节目 | 
| [06:22] | I think you better see it. | 你最好看看 | 
| [06:24] | Can’t you record it? | 不能录下来吗 | 
| [06:26] | Johnnie, Barbara is on A Current Affair. | 约翰尼 芭芭拉上了《时事新闻》 | 
| [06:28] | With Patricia. Both of them. | 还有帕特丽夏 她俩一起 | 
| [06:31] | Patricia, you took Johnnie’s name, | 帕特丽夏 你随了约翰尼的姓 | 
| [06:33] | even though he never married you. | 尽管他并未娶你 | 
| [06:34] | Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 | 
| [06:35] | Well, it seemed unfair for our boy, Johnnie Jr., | 对我们的儿子小约翰尼来说 | 
| [06:38] | not to have his own father’s name. | 不随父亲的姓似乎不公平 | 
| [06:40] | Barbara, were you aware of Johnnie’s double life? | 芭芭拉 你知道约翰尼过着双重生活吗 | 
| [06:43] | Maybe unconsciously. | 可能心里有点数吧 | 
| [06:45] | I loved him too much to acknowledge it. | 我太爱他 不愿承认 | 
| [06:48] | He must have been under a lot of pressure, | 他当时压力一定很大吧 | 
| [06:50] | running back and forth between two households. | 要在两家之间来回跑 | 
| [06:53] | Oh, Johnnie makes it all look easy. | 约翰尼表现得毫不费力 | 
| [06:56] | He’s the smoothest man in L.A. | 他是洛杉矶最圆滑的人 | 
| [06:58] | Maybe so, but, Barbara, | 或许吧 但是 芭芭拉 | 
| [07:01] | court records tell us that Johnnie assaulted you on… | 根据法庭记录 约翰尼曾袭击过你 | 
| [07:17] | Who the hell’s behind this? | 这是谁在背后搞鬼 | 
| [07:21] | It’s the D.A.’s Office. | 是地检 | 
| [07:22] | It’s the… | 是 | 
| [07:23] | It’s Sh-Shapiro. | 是夏皮罗 | 
| [07:28] | Fuck! | 该死 | 
| [07:36] | There. | 那个 | 
| [07:38] | That’s what’s left of Nicole. | 那就是妮可的所有遗物 | 
| [07:43] | Thank you, Denise. | 谢谢你 丹妮丝 | 
| [07:53] | Are you helping my daddy find the man who hurt my mommy? | 你们要帮助我爸爸找到伤害我妈妈的人吗 | 
| [07:59] | Yeah. Yes, that’s right. | 是的 就是这样 | 
| [08:03] | Your daddy’s busy working on other things today. | 你爸爸今天在忙别的 | 
| [08:08] | Come on. Let’s let them get to work, okay? | 走吧 我们让他们干活儿吧 | 
| [08:27] | Go on. Open it. | 打开它 | 
| [08:36] | “Visa card number two, 1989 to 1990.” | “2号信用卡 1989到1990年” | 
| [08:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:46] | I give up. | 我放弃 | 
| [08:47] | – Nicole bought the gloves. – Our gloves. | -是妮可买的手套 -就是那对手套 | 
| [08:49] | Aris Isotoner, model number 70263. | 艾瑟同阿里斯手套 款式编号70263 | 
| [08:52] | In the United States, the only place that sold them | 美国唯一出售手套的地方 | 
| [08:54] | was Bloomingdale’s in New York. | 是纽约的布鲁明戴尔百货公司 | 
| [08:56] | Of all the 70263’s, only 300 pairs were extra large. | 70263款中只有300双加大款 | 
| [09:00] | Bloomingdale’s sold 200 of those. | 布鲁明戴尔卖出了其中200双 | 
| [09:02] | On December 18, 1990, | 1990年12月18日 | 
| [09:03] | Nicole walked into that store | 妮可走进那家商店 | 
| [09:05] | and bought two pairs of our gloves! | 买了两双那种手套 | 
| [09:08] | – What?! – Holy shit! – Right?! | -什么 -我去 -是吧 | 
| [09:10] | There we go! | 太好了 | 
| [09:13] | This is it. | 就是这个 | 
| [09:14] | This is not a story. | 这不是故事 | 
| [09:16] | This is cold, hard proof. | 这是确凿的证据 | 
| [09:20] | The gloves. | 手套 | 
| [09:21] | The gloves are our conviction. | 手套能帮我们定罪 | 
| [09:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [09:37] | Waiting for Johnnie. | 等约翰尼 | 
| [09:39] | I can’t wait to see this. | 我真等不及看他的好戏 | 
| [09:41] | Johnnie! | 约翰尼 | 
| [09:42] | Johnnie, talk to us about this double life of yours. | 约翰尼 跟我们聊聊你的双重生活吧 | 
| [09:45] | Did you beat Barbara? | 你打过芭芭拉吗 | 
| [09:46] | Do you beat Dale, Johnnie? | 你会打戴尔吗 约翰尼 | 
| [09:48] | I am not here to discuss old gossip. | 我不是来讨论陈年八卦的 | 
| [09:50] | What I care about is this trial, in which there are | 我只在乎这场审判 本案中 | 
| [09:53] | two dead people and an innocent man being framed. | 有两人死亡 一名无辜者被陷害 | 
| [09:57] | You all should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们都该感到羞耻 | 
| [10:00] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 失陪了 谢谢 | 
| [10:04] | He’s made of goddamn Teflon. | 他简直是条泥鳅 | 
| [10:08] | I need a vacation. | 我需要放个假 | 
| [10:10] | Like, now. | 马上就放 | 
| [10:15] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:19] | I’m driving up to Oakland this weekend. | 我周末要开车去奥克兰 | 
| [10:22] | My best friend– childhood friend, it’s his birthday. | 我的童年挚友过生日 | 
| [10:26] | It’s not a big thing, just getting together at a bar | 不是什么大事 就是大家在酒吧里 | 
| [10:28] | for some drinks, stay the night, but, uh… | 喝喝酒 过个夜 但是 | 
| [10:31] | you want to, you know, come along? | 你想一起来吗 | 
| [10:35] | The drive up– | 开车过去 | 
| [10:37] | it always unwinds me and, uh… | 总是能让我放松 | 
| [10:39] | You know, or not. | 随你啦 | 
| [10:41] | You’re probably busy. | 你大概得忙吧 | 
| [10:45] | Gordon has the kids this weekend. | 戈登周末带孩子 | 
| [10:51] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [10:53] | Hell, yes. | 我去 | 
| [10:55] | Yes. Count me in. | 好 算我一个 | 
| [10:57] | All right. | 好 | 
| [11:18] | What do you have on your lapel? | 你翻领上是什么 | 
| [11:20] | It is a police solidarity pin. | 是警方团结胸针 | 
| [11:22] | What the hell do you have that on for? Take that off. | 你戴那东西做什么 摘下来 | 
| [11:25] | I am trying to mitigate some of the damage that you’re doing. | 我在努力缓和你造成的一些损害 | 
| [11:32] | “Damage?” Damage to what? | “损害” 损害什么了 | 
| [11:33] | Your cozy relationship with Garcetti and the LAPD? | 你和加塞蒂还有洛杉矶警局的良好关系吗 | 
| [11:37] | – What is happening? – Bob’s lapel. | -怎么回事 -鲍勃翻领上别着 | 
| [11:39] | LAPD Solidarity Pin. | 洛杉矶警局的团结胸针 | 
| [11:42] | Well, I hope you got the brains | 希望你接受采访时能长点脑子 | 
| [11:44] | to take it off in front of the cameras. | 把这玩意儿取掉 | 
| [11:46] | You are hardly in a position to tell me | 你还不够资格告诉我 | 
| [11:48] | what’s acceptable or not on television. | 什么事该闹上电视 | 
| [11:59] | It was Shapiro who planted the story. | 是夏皮罗搞得鬼 | 
| [12:02] | I know it. | 我就知道 | 
| [12:04] | I’m gonna find out how he did it, and when I do… | 我会弄清他怎么做的 等我弄清了 | 
| [12:10] | there’s gonna be hell to pay. | 那就要他吃不了兜着走 | 
| [12:12] | But it was him. | 就是他 | 
| [12:15] | So, it was Bob Shapiro who made you live a double life | 所以你都娶了芭芭拉却还和我结婚 | 
| [12:18] | while you were married with Barbara? | 这都是鲍勃·夏皮罗害的吗 | 
| [12:19] | I shut the press right down today, baby. | 我今天让媒体闭嘴了 宝贝 | 
| [12:23] | You’ll never hear another word about it. | 你不会再听到半条消息 | 
| [12:26] | I handled it. | 我搞定了 | 
| [12:30] | Baby, you knew all that about me when we got married. | 宝贝 我们结婚时你对我知根知底 | 
| [12:32] | Yeah, I knew it, Johnnie, but my friends didn’t. | 我了解你 约翰尼 可我朋友不了解 | 
| [12:37] | My family didn’t. | 我家人也不了解 | 
| [12:38] | My pastor didn’t, Johnnie. | 我的牧师也不了解 约翰尼 | 
| [12:39] | Baby, I’ll find out… | 宝贝 我会查明… | 
| [12:40] | I’ll find out what happened, | 我会查明事情真相 | 
| [12:42] | I’ll find out who did this… | 我会查清楚是谁干的 | 
| [12:43] | Nobody did this! | 没人陷害 | 
| [12:43] | There is no conspiracy, Johnnie. | 没有阴谋 约翰尼 | 
| [12:45] | You cannot fix it! | 你弥补不了 | 
| [12:47] | Unless you have a time machine I don’t know anything about. | 除非你有我不知道的时光机 | 
| [12:50] | All your stuff with Barbara, | 你和芭芭拉的事 | 
| [12:51] | all of it is in court records, Johnnie. | 在法庭上都有记录 约翰尼 | 
| [12:56] | You made the world your stage. | 你把世界当舞台 | 
| [13:00] | You wanted the attention… | 你想要万众瞩目 | 
| [13:03] | Now you got it. | 现在你成功了 | 
| [13:07] | Now you got it. | 现在你成功了 | 
| [13:22] | Good morning. Bob. | 早上好 鲍勃 | 
| [13:25] | – Thanks for coming early. – Of course. | -感谢你这么早来 -没关系 | 
| [13:26] | Close that door. | 把门关上 | 
| [13:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:32] | This discovery from the DA about the glove. | 地检关于手套的发现 | 
| [13:35] | They have receipts of Nicole purchasing them. | 他们有妮可买手套的收据 | 
| [13:37] | – Did you read this? – Yeah. | -你看过了吗 -对 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah, but they’re not necessarily the gloves. | 看了 可这不一定就是那副手套 | 
| [13:44] | Bobby, please, you have to help me talk again, | 小伯 求你帮我再和大家 | 
| [13:47] | to everyone, about a plea. | 谈谈抗辩的事 | 
| [13:50] | If we go in there with this glove thing, | 如果手套的事没解决就开始辩护 | 
| [13:52] | they will absolutely kill us. | 他们绝对会咬死不放 | 
| [13:55] | And once it’s done, we’ll have no chance to cut a deal. | 只要一定罪 就没机会谈条件了 | 
| [13:58] | Look, just talk to Johnnie, all right? | 听着 去找约翰尼 好吗 | 
| [14:00] | I think making a deal is crazy. | 我觉得谈认罪协议太扯了 | 
| [14:02] | Bobby, there… | 小伯 | 
| [14:04] | the reason I’m talking to you | 我告诉你是因为 | 
| [14:06] | is that you may have a personal stake in this. | 这或许与你有利害关系 | 
| [14:10] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [14:11] | – Well, the bag. – What bag? | -那个袋子 -哪个袋子 | 
| [14:13] | O.J.’s bag that you maybe disposed of | 你帮OJ处理掉的那个包里 | 
| [14:15] | with the murder weapon. | 可能装着凶器 | 
| [14:16] | – That-that I what?! – There’s-there’s video. | -那 我什么 -有监控录像 | 
| [14:18] | There’s video of you walking out of Rockingham with it. | 监控录像拍到你拿着行李从罗金厄姆出来 | 
| [14:23] | Wait. Wait. Wait. That… | 慢着 慢着 那… | 
| [14:25] | that’s O.J.’s garment bag that he gave to me | 那是OJ装西装的袋子 | 
| [14:27] | to take to my house before | 他让我拿去我家 | 
| [14:28] | – he came to stay with me. – Oh. Wait, wait. | -之后他会过来和我住 -等等 | 
| [14:29] | For the sake of both of us, | 为了咱俩着想 | 
| [14:31] | please don’t continue to tell me any more. | 求你别再跟我说了 | 
| [14:33] | No, wait a minute. No… | 不 等等 不 | 
| [14:34] | If you do have possession of the weapon, | 如果凶器真在你那里 | 
| [14:36] | and you decided to suddenly turn it in, I don’t know. | 而你突然决定交出凶器 我也不知道 | 
| [14:39] | I guess at most, it would be accessory after the fact. | 我猜顶多会判事后从犯 | 
| [14:43] | You’d get five years, out in two. | 判你五年监禁 缓刑两年 | 
| [14:46] | Uh, but I don’t know if we could convince them | 可我不知道他们会不会相信 | 
| [14:48] | that you didn’t know it was in the bag. | 你不知道凶器在袋子里 | 
| [14:50] | I-I think that… I don’t know. Maybe. | 我想 我也不知道 可能吧 | 
| [14:53] | But what the f…? What are you doing? | 可… 你想干什么 | 
| [14:54] | Please, please, no more talking. | 求你 求你别说了 | 
| [14:57] | This-this is starting to be a conflict of interest. | 这就有利益冲突了 | 
| [15:01] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [15:08] | We ready? | 可以开始了吗 | 
| [15:10] | Um, something’s… | 有点事… | 
| [15:12] | Something’s come up, and I’ve got to go. | 出了点事 我得走了 | 
| [15:15] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 晚点再联系你们 | 
| [15:21] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [15:22] | Possible developments. | 可能有进展 | 
| [15:24] | Anything you care to share, Bob? | 能跟我们说说吗 鲍勃 | 
| [15:26] | No. No, not at this time. | 不 现在不行 | 
| [15:28] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 | 
| [15:44] | So that’s it, huh? | 就是这个 | 
| [15:47] | Nobody ever asked about it? | 从来没人问起过吗 | 
| [15:49] | No, it’s just sat here the whole time. | 没 袋子一直在这里 | 
| [15:52] | I didn’t want to open it alone. | 我不想一个人打开 | 
| [15:54] | You’re the… you’re the only one | 只有你… 只有你 | 
| [15:55] | who goes back all the way with us, so, I-I thought… | 一直陪着我们 所以我想… | 
| [15:58] | You did the right thing, Bobby. | 你做得没错 小伯 | 
| [16:06] | You want me to open it? | 你想让我打开吗 | 
| [17:04] | Ooh, I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [17:06] | I knew it! | 我就知道 | 
| [17:08] | I knew there was nothing funky in that bag, Bobby. | 就知道袋子里没别的东西 小伯 | 
| [17:12] | He didn’t do it! | 不是他干的 | 
| [17:14] | You see that, right? | 你看到了 对吧 | 
| [17:15] | There’s even more proof he didn’t do it. | 这更能证明他没有杀人 | 
| [17:20] | Who do you think did do it? | 那你觉得是谁杀的 | 
| [17:25] | You know, my kids… | 我的孩子们 | 
| [17:28] | at school, the other kids– they-they tease Bobby, | 其他孩子在学校取笑小伯 | 
| [17:32] | tell him his dad’s… | 说他爸爸是… | 
| [17:37] | It’s a tough time right now. | 这阵子是不好过 | 
| [17:40] | I… I know it’s hard to be strong, but, Bobby, | 我知道要坚强不容易 可是小伯 | 
| [17:43] | – you got to stick in there. – No. You-you don’t understand. I’m | -你得挺住 -不 你不明白 我… | 
| [17:44] | I’m really struggling. | 我真的在努力 | 
| [17:48] | I’m really struggling here, A.C. | 我一直在努力 AC | 
| [17:52] | Even when it seems everybody else has stopped working | 哪怕其他所有人都放弃 | 
| [17:56] | to figure out who did it, I… | 弄清是谁干的 我… | 
| [17:58] | I keep going over everything, again and again. | 我仍然在不断回想一切 | 
| [18:02] | Everything I know about Nicole, | 回想关于妮可的一切 | 
| [18:05] | everything I can learn about Ron Goldman. | 回想关于罗恩·戈德曼的一切 | 
| [18:09] | I mean, there’s never been more information, | 此前从没有过这样多的消息 | 
| [18:12] | more-more media coverage, more detectives, | 这样多的媒体报道 这样多的警探 | 
| [18:14] | more– even the kooks– | 甚至这样多的疯子 | 
| [18:16] | all about one thing, | 聚焦在这一件事上 | 
| [18:19] | one crime, ever. Ever! | 一个案子上 从未有过 | 
| [18:23] | And there’s… | 然而却 | 
| [18:25] | just… nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [18:32] | No other suspect? | 没有别的嫌疑人 | 
| [18:39] | No other answer? | 没有别的答案 | 
| [18:44] | There’s nothing else. | 什么都没有 | 
| [18:46] | Nothing else? | 什么都没有 | 
| [18:48] | Nothing else but what? | 那是只有什么 | 
| [18:59] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 | 
| [19:03] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [19:25] | OJ O.J. | |
| [19:28] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 | 
| [19:31] | So late. | 这么晚了 | 
| [19:32] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 | 
| [19:34] | Ah. I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [19:36] | Quality time then. | 宝贵时间 | 
| [19:42] | Where’s your “I Love Cops” pin? | 你的”我爱警察”徽章呢 | 
| [19:46] | That was just a political positioning, if you will. | 硬要说的话 那只是一个政治态度 | 
| [19:51] | What are you up to, Bob? | 你打的什么算盘 鲍勃 | 
| [19:53] | Why you be half-stepping? | 为什么你不好好做你的工作 | 
| [19:54] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你的意思 | 
| [19:57] | Why you keep trying to undermine Johnnie? | 为什么你要不断暗中损害约翰尼 | 
| [20:01] | Crossing the quarterback all the time now? I see it. | 不遗余力阻挠四分卫 我看得出来 | 
| [20:04] | Everybody sees it. | 所有人都看出来了 | 
| [20:06] | It’s palpable. | 很明显 | 
| [20:09] | So I’ll ask you again, Bob. | 所以我再问你一次 鲍勃 | 
| [20:13] | What the hell are you up to? | 你究竟打着什么算盘 | 
| [20:14] | Okay, well, Johnnie and I have our differences, | 好 约翰尼和我有分歧 | 
| [20:16] | and we’re clearing them up. | 我们正在解决此问题 | 
| [20:18] | But I’m glad, I’m-I’m very glad that we’re discussing this, | 不过我很高兴 很高兴我们谈到了这事 | 
| [20:21] | because, O.J., I think | 因为 OJ 我认为 | 
| [20:23] | that this whole wild LAPD conspiracy theory | 这个洛杉矶警局阴谋论 | 
| [20:27] | is going to backfire on us. | 到时会引火烧到我们身上来 | 
| [20:28] | Bob! You were the one that came up with this idea. | 鲍勃 是你想出的这个点子 | 
| [20:31] | No, no, no, I didn’t. | 不 不 不 我没有 | 
| [20:33] | – I came up with a “Bad apple” idea. – No. | -我想出的是”坏苹果”点子 -不是 | 
| [20:35] | – But Johnnie, John… – No! No! | -但是约翰尼 约翰 -不是 不是 | 
| [20:37] | It was your play! | 这是你想出的招 | 
| [20:39] | You were the first one to use the word “Conspiracy.” | 是你第一个使用”阴谋论”这个词的 | 
| [20:42] | You were the one that said | 是你说只有 | 
| [20:43] | no one but Johnnie could make this work. | 约翰尼能让这个计划成功 | 
| [20:46] | You teed this whole damn thing up, man! | 是你想出这个计划的 | 
| [20:48] | So I don’t want to hear no bullshit in the third quarter! | 所以我不想到了这个节骨眼上听到你的屁话 | 
| [20:51] | – You hear me? – Okay. | -懂了吗 -好的 | 
| [20:52] | You can say what you want, you can yell all night, | 你说什么都可以 吼一晚上也行 | 
| [20:55] | but everything I do out there is for your best interest. | 但我所做的一切都是在为你的利益着想 | 
| [20:58] | It’s what I do. | 那是我的工作 | 
| [21:00] | It’s my agenda for you. | 是我对你的职责 | 
| [21:02] | And if you recall correctly, | 如果你还记得的话 | 
| [21:04] | it is why you came to me first! | 这也是为什么你先来找我的原因 | 
| [21:10] | Guard! | 警卫 | 
| [21:16] | You better think hard and fast | 你最好赶快好好考虑下 | 
| [21:18] | about whether or not you want to be on this team, | 你是否想待在这个团队里 | 
| [21:21] | ’cause if you keep this bullshit up… | 因为要是你继续干这档子烂事 | 
| [21:25] | there won’t be no room here for you. | 这将没有你的位置 | 
| [21:28] | I know you heard that. | 听到了吗 | 
| [21:34] | Don’t stop now, baby! | 别停 宝贝 | 
| [21:35] | Let’s twist some more! | 再跳一会儿 | 
| [21:45] | Yo, Chris! | 你好 克里斯 | 
| [21:47] | We’re over here! | 我们在这儿 | 
| [21:48] | What up, Byron? | 好啊 拜伦 | 
| [21:51] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 | 
| [21:52] | You made it, boy. | 你来了 小子 | 
| [21:54] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [21:55] | Oh, guys, this is Marcia. | 各位 这是玛莎 | 
| [21:57] | Marcia, this is “Guys.” | 玛莎 这是大伙儿 | 
| [22:00] | – Byron, the birthday boy. – Happy birthday. | -拜伦 寿星 -生日快乐 | 
| [22:02] | – Darrell. – Nice to meet you. | -达雷尔 -幸会 | 
| [22:03] | Moses, Philly, Rick. | 莫塞斯 菲力 里克 | 
| [22:06] | For you, man. | 给你的 兄弟 | 
| [22:07] | – Oh, what’s this? – A little gift? | -这是什么 -礼物 | 
| [22:16] | No. No. | 不会吧 | 
| [22:18] | I ain’t never gonna wear this. | 我才不要穿这个 | 
| [22:19] | Look at this. Why not? It’s 100%cotton, | -瞧瞧 -为什么不呢 100%纯棉 | 
| [22:21] | and it might help you out of a traffic ticket. | 可能还会帮你逃过交通违规单 | 
| [22:24] | Oh! She got jokes, huh? | 她还会讲笑话啊 | 
| [22:27] | So, is this an AA meeting, | 这是要举行匿名戒酒会 | 
| [22:29] | or is someone gonna buy me a drink? | 或者是有人要请我喝一杯 | 
| [22:31] | Allow me. Allow me. | 我请你 我请你 | 
| [22:32] | Handle that, boy. | 交给你了 小子 | 
| [22:39] | – Come on! Come on! – Get it. Get it. | -快来 快来 -喝吧 喝吧 | 
| [22:41] | Everybody, to my main man Byron– happy birthday! | 所有人 敬我兄弟拜伦 生日快乐 | 
| [22:47] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [22:54] | Now, I’m not saying that he did it… | 我不是说他是凶手 | 
| [22:55] | Darrell! Darrell, we had a rule! | 达雷尔 达雷尔 我们有规矩的 | 
| [22:59] | First one who mentions that goddamn case drinks. | 谁先提起那该死的案子就罚酒 | 
| [23:03] | Fine by me. | 没问题 | 
| [23:06] | I’m not saying that he did it. | 我不是说他是凶手 | 
| [23:08] | – The jury’s still out. – Yeah, that is right. | -陪审团还未做出决定 -没错 | 
| [23:11] | But I heard he was making some TV show | 但我听说他有上过 | 
| [23:12] | about Navy SEALS or some shit | 一个关于美国海豹突击队之类的电视节目 | 
| [23:14] | where he was trained to kill. | 他在里面接受训练如何杀人 | 
| [23:15] | Yeah, yeah. Frogmen. | 是的 是的 《蛙人》 | 
| [23:17] | Yeah. That’s it! | 对 就是那个 | 
| [23:19] | They showed him all these kinds of techniques, | 他们教他各种技能 | 
| [23:21] | how to sneak around | 如何秘密行动 | 
| [23:22] | – and kill people with knives. – Ex… | -用刀杀人 -你 | 
| [23:24] | Oh. Cut throats and slash their legs, all that. | 割喉以及砍腿等等 | 
| [23:28] | Why aren’t you talking about that in court? | 你们怎么不在庭上说这些 | 
| [23:30] | Because the jury would be able to separate from TV and real life. | 因为陪审团分得清电视节目和现实生活 | 
| [23:34] | Look, we’re strong enough without that kind of crap. | 我们不用那种垃圾也是稳赢 | 
| [23:36] | The cops framed his ass, anyway. | 总之还是那些警察陷害他的 | 
| [23:39] | Mm-hmm. Is that right, Byron? | 是那样吗 拜伦 | 
| [23:40] | Oh, no. You’re on your own now, bro. | 别找我 靠你自己了 兄弟 | 
| [23:42] | No, no. Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 别走啊 过来 过来 | 
| [23:45] | What’s your theory? | 你是怎么想的 | 
| [23:46] | Well, I think that cracker cop planted that glove. | 我觉得是那个白人条子把手套放在那的 | 
| [23:50] | And they all did what they had to do | 为了证明是OJ杀的人 | 
| [23:52] | to prove that O.J. did it. | 他们串通一气做足了功夫 | 
| [23:54] | That’s what I think. | 我是这样想的 | 
| [23:58] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:08] | Here’s the crime scene, Bundy. | 这是犯罪现场 邦迪大道 | 
| [24:12] | Here’s O.J.’s house. | 这是OJ的家 | 
| [24:15] | Okay. Furhman made up his mind at Bundy that Simpson did it. | 福尔曼在邦迪大道打定主意是辛普森干的 | 
| [24:21] | Even though he had no idea | 尽管他并不知道 | 
| [24:23] | if O.J. had an iron-clad alibi that would then ruin | 辛普森会不会有能让他丢掉饭碗锒铛入狱的 | 
| [24:26] | Furhman’s career and land him in jail. | 铁一般的不在场证明 | 
| [24:29] | Fuhrman takes the glove at Bundy, | 福尔曼在邦迪大道拿到手套 | 
| [24:32] | makes sure it has Goldman and Nicole’s DNA on it, | 确保上面沾上戈德曼和妮可的DNA | 
| [24:36] | jumps in the car with the other detectives, | 和其他警探一起冲进车里 | 
| [24:38] | heads to Rockingham with it, | 带着手套前往罗金厄姆 | 
| [24:40] | where he gets into the Bronco, somehow, | 然后他进入野马车 以某种方式 | 
| [24:43] | getting all that evidence in it, including | 在车里布置好所有证据 包括 | 
| [24:47] | Simpson’s blood. | 辛普森的血 | 
| [24:48] | – Right. – Even though the police didn’t have | -是的 -尽管第二天警方 | 
| [24:52] | Simpson’s blood until the next day. | 才拿到辛普森的血样 | 
| [24:57] | Then he goes over the wall, | 然后他翻墙而入 | 
| [25:00] | plants the glove behind Kato’s room. | 把手套放在凯图的房间后面 | 
| [25:03] | Then, with the help of the rest of his super-secret | 接着 在他仇恨OJ的秘密种族歧视 | 
| [25:06] | cabal of O.J.-hating racist cops, | 警察团体的其他成员帮助下 | 
| [25:08] | he starts getting everything just so, | 他把一切证据都 | 
| [25:11] | just where it needs to be– | 布置得恰到好处 | 
| [25:13] | Nicole and Ron | 把妮可 罗恩 | 
| [25:15] | and O.J.’s blood into O.J.’s bedroom. | 和OJ的血洒在OJ的卧室 | 
| [25:20] | O.J.’s blood back to Bundy. | 把OJ的血带回邦迪大道 | 
| [25:22] | Oh, and O.J.’s Bronco’s fibers back to Bundy, too. | 还把OJ野马车上的纤维也带回了邦迪大道 | 
| [25:26] | Oh, and they don’t forget to get rid of the real killer’s blood | 他们还没忘清理干净后门上 | 
| [25:29] | from the back gate– no, no, no– | 杀人真凶的血迹 真的没忘 | 
| [25:31] | and replace it with O.J.’s blood. | 然后换成了OJ的血 | 
| [25:34] | Then O.J.’s sock– | 还有OJ的袜子 | 
| [25:36] | they get that back to Bundy to pick up all the blood, | 被他们带回邦迪大道沾上所有血迹之后 | 
| [25:39] | and then get that sucker right back to Rockingham, too. | 又送回了罗金厄姆 | 
| [25:43] | These guys are a well-oiled conspiracy machine, after all. | 毕竟这些人是一台运转顺畅的阴谋机器呢 | 
| [25:50] | All this, during a time when everyone involved is | 所有这些都发生在 | 
| [25:53] | under the most relentless media scrutiny in American history. | 全美历史上媒体监视最毫不留情的时代 | 
| [25:59] | And all this for an unknown killer. | 所有这些都是为了一个身份未知的杀手 | 
| [26:05] | Maybe. | 可能吧 | 
| [26:05] | No! | 不是 | 
| [26:08] | No. | 不要这样 | 
| [26:10] | Man, you’re good. | 你太厉害了 | 
| [26:12] | You’re real good. | 真的很厉害 | 
| [26:13] | When this is all over, you should go to work for Johnnie. | 等这个案子结了 你该去给约翰尼工作 | 
| [26:15] | Both of you! | 你们两个都去 | 
| [26:17] | Yeah, yeah. Ha, ha. Very funny. | 是啊 呵呵 真有趣 | 
| [26:21] | This round is on me. | 这轮酒我请客 | 
| [26:27] | She is a trip. | 她真有意思 | 
| [26:29] | You got schooled, both of you. | 你们两个都被她教训了 | 
| [26:31] | Tonight’s the night, player. | 就是今晚了 浪子 | 
| [26:33] | Out of town. | 出了城 | 
| [26:35] | Her kids are at home. | 她孩子都在家 | 
| [26:36] | Y’all been drinkin’ a little bit. | 你们都喝了点酒 | 
| [26:38] | And she’s my co-worker. That’s all. | 她是我同事 仅此而已 | 
| [26:40] | Mm-hmm. Look, | 听着 | 
| [26:42] | you ever thought about making that happen, | 你有动过那心思吗 | 
| [26:45] | tonight’s the night. | 那就是今晚了 | 
| [26:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [26:48] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说而已 | 
| [27:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [27:11] | Well, I am coming back here next weekend, with or without you. | 下周我还要来这儿 不管你来不来 | 
| [27:15] | Well, my friends might prefer it that way. | 我的朋友们可能巴不得我不来呢 | 
| [27:24] | This is me. | 我到了 | 
| [27:29] | This… 311? | 这间 311房 | 
| [27:31] | Yeah, 311. | 是啊 311房 | 
| [27:48] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [28:04] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [28:21] | Good night, Darden. | 晚安 达登 | 
| [29:01] | Hey, Big Time, got you a coffee. | 大人物 给你带了杯咖啡 | 
| [29:03] | Had one already. | 我已经喝过一杯了 | 
| [29:06] | Oh, no, just leave that open. Thanks. | 不用关门 谢谢 | 
| [29:11] | Listen… | 听着 | 
| [29:13] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [29:17] | I think you and I should just go for it. | 我觉得我们两个应该放手一搏 | 
| [29:21] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [29:24] | Let’s make O.J. put on those gloves. | 我们让OJ戴上那副手套吧 | 
| [29:26] | We need a big one. | 我们需要一个爆点 | 
| [29:28] | Big moment, right? | 一个难忘的瞬间 是吧 | 
| [29:31] | We talked about this before. | 我们以前谈过这个问题 | 
| [29:32] | And I decided that it’s not a good idea, at all, | 而我当时就说了 这主意根本就不靠谱 | 
| [29:36] | and not the right time, if it were. | 就算可以 时机也不对 | 
| [29:38] | But today’s the glove testimony. | 但是今天是手套听证会 | 
| [29:39] | It’s the only time. | 这是唯一的机会了 | 
| [29:42] | Come on, we got to get down there. | 走吧 我们得下去了 | 
| [29:44] | The idea of O.J. just standing there, | OJ站在镜头和陪审团面前 | 
| [29:46] | in front of the cameras and the jury, wearing those gloves… | 戴着那副手套 这个想法 | 
| [29:49] | Chris, come on. | 拜托 克里斯 | 
| [29:52] | We’re going downstairs to get our conviction today. | 我们现在就下楼去将他定罪 | 
| [29:56] | We have his gloves with all the DNA, | 我们的证据证明他的手套上有所有DNA | 
| [29:57] | everybody’s blood, the fibers, all of it. | 所有人的血 还有纤维 应有尽有 | 
| [30:00] | We have a receipt that proves he owned them. | 我们还有收据证明他是手套的主人 | 
| [30:03] | We’re done. We’ve been dealt a king and a ten. | 这足够了 我们已经有一张K一张10 | 
| [30:06] | I don’t know why | 我不知道你为什么 | 
| [30:06] | you want to ask the dealer for another card. | 非要让庄家再发一张牌 | 
| [30:08] | Because I know it’s an ace. | 因为我确定那是张王牌A | 
| [30:10] | No, you don’t! | 你确定不了 | 
| [30:13] | You turn over control of a demonstration to the opponent, | 你把展示的主动权交给对方 | 
| [30:15] | you don’t know what’s going to happen. | 你无法知道会发生什么 | 
| [30:18] | And certainly not to the defendant himself. | 更不能交给被告本人 | 
| [30:23] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [30:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 | 
| [30:33] | Do you think there’s any way | 你觉得有没有可能 | 
| [30:34] | that these two gloves could not be a pair? | 这双手套不是一对 | 
| [30:37] | I’d have to say it would be virtually impossible. | 几乎是不可能的 | 
| [30:51] | All right, at this time, | 好的 现在 | 
| [30:52] | we will take a 15-minute recess. | 我们休庭15分钟 | 
| [31:33] | Hello, Mike. | 麦克 你好 | 
| [31:35] | Bob. | 鲍勃 | 
| [32:36] | Are any of you interested in something other | 你们有没有人对阴谋论之外的东西 | 
| [32:38] | than a conspiracy theory? | 感兴趣的 | 
| [32:41] | Some real, demonstrable evidence? | 实打实的 可论证的证据 | 
| [32:45] | A little bit of real lawyering? | 正儿八经的律师样 | 
| [32:50] | Those gloves are too small. | 那双手套太小了 | 
| [33:00] | – Yes, Bob. – I tried the glove on in there myself. | -好了 鲍勃 -我自己试戴了那双手套 | 
| [33:02] | It didn’t fit. It will never fit him! | 不合适 也绝不会适合他 | 
| [33:04] | I think we should have him try it on in court. | 我觉得应该让他当庭试戴 | 
| [33:06] | I think it’s a terrible idea. What if it doesn’t work? | 我觉得不好 如果合适呢 | 
| [33:08] | You don’t make a play in there if you don’t know the outcome. | 如果拿不准 就不要轻举妄动 | 
| [33:10] | I know the outcome. | 我很确定 | 
| [33:11] | My hand is bigger than Bob’s! Put me in, coach. | 我的手比鲍勃的大 让我去 教练 | 
| [33:18] | So, saying we wanted to, | 假设我们同意 | 
| [33:22] | how would we present it? | 我们要怎么提出要求呢 | 
| [33:23] | We don’t. | 不用我们自己说 | 
| [33:27] | We get them to present it. | 让对方提出来 | 
| [34:02] | Marcia, they’re glazing over, | 玛莎 陪审员们目光呆滞 | 
| [34:05] | and we got to get up and take it back. | 我们得夺回主动权 | 
| [34:06] | Chris… | 克里斯 | 
| [34:07] | no way. Enough. | 别说了 够了 | 
| [34:11] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [34:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:14] | – Marcia, I… – Let me be clear. | -玛莎 -让我把话说清楚 | 
| [34:17] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 | 
| [34:19] | You work for me here. | 你是为我工作的 | 
| [34:21] | And when I say drop it, you drop it. | 我说别管了 你得听我的 | 
| [34:25] | – Are we clear? – Are you seriously saying that to me? | -明白了吗 -你是认真的吗 | 
| [34:28] | You’re making me say it. | 是你逼我的 | 
| [34:30] | I… | 我… | 
| [34:46] | You, sir, have the balls of a stud field mouse. | 先生 你的胆子就跟田鼠一样小 | 
| [34:50] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 | 
| [34:51] | If you don’t ask him to try on the gloves, I will. | 如果你不让他试戴手套 我会的 | 
| [34:55] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [35:06] | All right, you may be seated. | 好的 请坐 | 
| [35:15] | And these gloves, | 这双手套 | 
| [35:16] | the ones you’ve brought today, these would fit | 今天你带来的这双 | 
| [35:19] | the wearer just as the ones here | 和证物中的这双 | 
| [35:20] | in evidence would, is that correct? | 同样适合佩戴者 是不是 | 
| [35:21] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 | 
| [35:23] | sidebar. | 请求私下交流 | 
| [35:25] | Counsel, approach the bench. | 律师们 请上法官席 | 
| [35:32] | Your Honor, I see where this is going, | 法官大人 我看出他想干什么了 | 
| [35:35] | – and I’m not having it. – And where is that, Counselor? | -我不能接受 -那他想干什么 律师 | 
| [35:37] | There’ll be no demonstrations involving my client. | 我的当事人将不参与任何当庭演示 | 
| [35:40] | If Mr. Simpson chooses to testify, | 如果辛普森先生选择作证 | 
| [35:42] | and we want to have him try on the actual gloves in evidence, | 我们希望让他试戴证物中的手套 | 
| [35:45] | that’s one thing. Further, | 这是其一 其二 | 
| [35:47] | I submit the timing is inappropriate, Your Honor. | 我认为这个时机不合适 法官先生 | 
| [35:50] | Is that right, Johnnie? | 是吗 约翰尼 | 
| [35:51] | – That’s right. – For who? | -是的 -对谁不合适 | 
| [35:52] | Opposing counsel hasn’t asked | 对方律师并没有提出 | 
| [35:53] | for anything of the kind, Mr. Cochran. | 这样的要求 科克伦先生 | 
| [35:54] | Your Honor, they just tried | 法官先生 他们想把 | 
| [35:56] | to bring these ringer gloves in here. | 运动手套带上庭来 | 
| [35:57] | And they seem to be overly concerned about what | 他们在我还没有做出任何举动之前 | 
| [35:59] | I might or might not want to do before I’ve even done it. | 就这么担心我可能会或可能不会做的事 | 
| [36:01] | He can ask for whatever he wants to ask for, | 他提出任何要求都可以 | 
| [36:03] | Mr. Cochran. You can object if you want to object. | 科克伦先生 你也可以提出反对 | 
| [36:06] | Now let’s proceed. | 现在继续 | 
| [36:23] | Your Honor, at this time, the People would ask | 法官先生 现在公诉方请求 | 
| [36:25] | that Mr. Simpson step forward and try on the gloves | 辛普森先生上前试戴 | 
| [36:27] | recovered from Bundy and Rockingham. | 从邦迪大道和罗金厄姆找到的手套 | 
| [36:36] | We have no objection, Your Honor. | 我方不反对 法官大人 | 
| [37:36] | Mr. Simpson, please approach the jury. | 辛普森先生 请到陪审团前面来 | 
| [38:42] | These gloves are too small. | 这双手套太小了 | 
| [38:47] | Too tight. Won’t fit. | 太紧了 不合适 | 
| [38:50] | Can Mr. Simpson please straighten his fingers? | 辛普森先生 请把手指伸直 | 
| [39:01] | Can we ask that he make a fist? | 是否能请他握拳 | 
| [39:03] | With his right hand. | 用右手 | 
| [39:10] | Can we ask that he… | 是否能请他… | 
| [39:13] | grasp an object with his hand? | 用手拿一个物件 | 
| [39:15] | A… A marker, perhaps? | 比如 一只记号笔 | 
| [39:19] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 | 
| [39:21] | Sustained. | 反对有效 | 
| [39:23] | Have we seen enough, Your Honor? | 可以了吗 法官大人 | 
| [39:27] | Mr. Darden? | 达登先生 | 
| [39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:34] | No, your Honor. I have nothing. | 没有了 法官大人 | 
| [39:37] | I have nothing further. | 没有别的要求了 | 
| [39:48] | He was… | 他… | 
| [39:49] | making them not fit. | 他故意让手套不合适的 | 
| [39:52] | I mean, you saw what he was doing. | 你也看到了 | 
| [39:54] | And he had the gloves under the… | 他之前就戴了一双手套… | 
| [39:56] | He kept his fingers stiff. | 他保持手指僵硬 | 
| [39:59] | He was acting, he was just… | 他是装的 他… | 
| [40:54] | Hello. You’ve reached the Goldman residence. | 你好 这是戈德曼家 | 
| [40:57] | Please leave your message, and we will return your call. | 请留言 我们之后会回电 | 
| [41:01] | Fred, uh, it’s Chris Darden. | 弗莱德 我是克里斯·达登 | 
| [41:04] | I’m… | 我… | 
| [41:07] | sorry about what happened today. | 今天的事我很抱歉 | 
| [41:11] | I am sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:14] | But it’s not over yet. | 但案件还没结束 | 
| [41:16] | We’ll come back from this. | 我们能熬过这关的 | 
| [41:18] | We will. | 一定会的 | 
| [41:21] | Uh… okay. | 好了 | 
| [41:22] | You know, call me any time. | 随时联系我 | 
| [41:25] | Bye. | 再见 |