Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] It’s great you guys won. 你们赢了球当然是好事
[00:07] I’m just saying you should pass more. 我只是说你们该多传球的
[00:08] I think I… I don’t think I should pass. 我不觉得我该传球
[00:10] – I want to make the goals. – You’re being a ball hog. -我想进球 -你个球霸
[00:13] – All right… I-I said… – You’re a ball hog. -好了 -你才球霸呢
[00:15] Oh, man. Hey, guys, guys. 天呐 各位
[00:17] Are you sure you don’t want to eat somewhere else? 你们真的不想去别处吃饭吗
[00:19] – No. Chin Chin! – No, Chin Chin! -不要 就要这里 -不要 就要这里
[00:20] – Daddy, we love chin chin! – Okay. All right. -爸爸 我们喜欢这里 -好吧
[00:22] It’s just, it’s father’s day, 今天是父亲节
[00:23] so it’s a bit crowded. 所以人挺多的
[00:24] Excuse me. Come on. 借过 走吧
[00:27] Excuse me. Sorry. 借过 抱歉
[00:28] Come on. 走吧
[00:32] Excuse me. 打扰
[00:33] – I’m sorry. – We’ll get you right… Yes? -抱歉 -会排到的 什么事
[00:34] – How long would it be for a party of five? – Oh, my god. -五个人需要等多久 -天呐
[00:37] – Oh, my god. – Oh, my god. -天呐 -天呐
[00:38] – You’re Richard Cordovian. – My god, you’re the O.J. guy. -你是理查德·卡多韦恩 -你是OJ那朋友
[00:41] – I’m-I’m Robert Kardashian. – Oh, my god. Yes! -我叫罗伯特·卡戴珊 -天呐 没错
[00:44] – I knew it! – No way! No way! -我就知道 -不会吧
[00:46] This is so cool. Come this way. 这太酷了 这边来
[00:48] You can have whatever table you want. 你想坐哪张桌子都行
[00:50] What? 什么
[00:52] We don’t even have to wait! 我们都不用排队
[00:55] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:00] What do you say, kids? 该说什么 孩子们
[01:02] – Thank you. – Thank you so much. -谢谢 -非常感谢
[01:03] You’re welcome. 不客气
[01:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:06] Oh, my god, you’re Richard Cordovian! 天呐 你是理查德·卡多韦恩
[01:08] – I knew it! I knew it! – Okay, okay. -我就知道 -行了
[01:17] Daddy? 爸爸
[01:18] Do you think O.J. did it? 你觉得是OJ干的吗
[01:21] No, of course not. 当然不是
[01:23] You know Uncle Juice. 你们认识果汁叔叔
[01:24] You know he would never hurt anyone. 你们知道他是不会伤害任何人的
[01:25] Well, mom says he did. 妈妈说是他干的
[01:27] Look, your mother… 你妈妈
[01:28] your mother’s very emotional right now. 你妈妈现在情绪很激动
[01:30] And I understand that; she lost Nicole. 这我理解 她失去了妮可
[01:33] We all lost Nicole. 我们都失去了她
[01:36] But… 但是
[01:36] She shouldn’t be talking to you about these things. 她不该跟你们说这些事
[01:39] Why? The entire universe is talking about it. 为什么 整个世界都在谈论这事
[01:42] And people ask me about it all day. 而且每天有人问我这些事
[01:44] I mean, he is my godfather. 他是我教父啊
[01:47] That’s right, he is, and your Uncle Juice… 是啊 没错 你们果汁叔叔
[01:49] your Uncle Juice is a good man. 你们果汁叔叔是个好人
[01:52] In fact, I’m gonna tell the whole world exactly that on tv. 事实上 我要在电视上对全世界这么说
[01:55] Barbara Walters called me. 芭芭拉·沃特兹找过我
[01:56] – Barbara Walters? – Yeah. -芭芭拉·沃特兹 -对
[01:58] – She knows you? – She talked to mom and Bruce, too. -她认识你 -她也采访过妈妈和布鲁斯
[02:00] Bruce is famous! He won the olympics! 布鲁斯很有名 他拿过奥运会奖牌
[02:02] Bruce and mom sell thighmasters on tv, 布鲁斯和妈妈在电视上卖腿媚施
[02:03] so that means that they’re both famous. 所以他们都很有名
[02:05] – Dad, why are you famous? – I’m not. -爸爸 你为什么有名 -我不有名
[02:07] L… Listen, guys, listen to me. 听我说
[02:11] Look, you know your grandparents. 你们知道你们的祖父母
[02:13] You know me, and what I try to pass on to you. 也知道我 和我想让你们传承什么
[02:16] We are Kardashians. 我们是卡戴珊
[02:17] And in this family, being a good person 在这个家庭 做个好人
[02:20] and a loyal friend is more important than… 做个好朋友比
[02:22] than being famous. 出名重要
[02:24] Fame is fleeting. It’s hollow. 名声是空洞的 短暂的
[02:26] It means nothing at all without a virtuous heart. 没有善良 名声毫无意义
[02:36] Give me two eggrolls. 给我两个蛋卷
[02:36] – Don’t… – I-I’m not starting out with one. -别 -我一定要一个
[02:39] One for dad. Do you want one, dad? 给爸爸一个 你要吗 爸爸
[02:41] – Yes. Thank you. – Okay. -好 谢谢 -好
[02:56] This feels like the story of the year. 这感觉像是年度新闻
[02:58] We all agree the mug shot is our cover? 都同意用入狱照做封面吗
[02:59] But it’ll be in every daily, 但所有日报都会登的
[03:01] so by the time we hit the stands, 等我们上架时
[03:02] this shot will be old news. 这张照片就不新鲜了
[03:03] So we need to jazz it up; we need something dramatic. 我们得更进一步 我们需要戏剧化的东西
[03:06] Okay. 好吧
[03:06] All right, try something like noir, 试试黑色
[03:08] intrigue. 阴谋的风格
[03:10] I could add a bit of chiaroscuro. 我可以用上明暗对比
[03:13] Heavy shadow. Like Rembrandt. 重阴影 像伦勃朗那样
[03:15] My god, that’s great. 天呐 太棒了
[03:16] Yeah. That pops. 是啊 很醒目
[03:18] He really looks trapped. 他看上去像个困兽
[03:20] Haunted. 受到困扰
[03:21] The falling of an idol. 偶像的陨落
[03:39] Good afternoon. 下午好
[03:40] I’m deputy district attorney Marcia Clark, 我是副地方检察官玛莎·克拉克
[03:42] and what I will outline for you today 我今天将为大家说明
[03:44] are my office’s charges against Mr. Orenthal James Simpson 我部针对妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼
[03:47] in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson 于1994年6月12日晚被杀一案
[03:49] and Mr. Ronald Lyle Goldman on the evening of June 12, 1994. 对奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森提出的指控
[03:53] I think the facts speak for themselves. 我认为事实不言自明
[03:55] Simpson’s blood was found at Bundy. 邦迪大道的房内发现了辛普森的血
[03:57] Nicole’s blood was found at Rockingham. 而罗金厄姆则发现了妮可的血
[03:59] And both Nicole and Ronald’s blood were found in the Bronco. 野马车里发现了妮可和罗纳德的血迹
[04:03] Simpson will be charged with the premeditated deaths 辛普森将被起诉预谋杀害
[04:05] of both victims, 两名被害人
[04:06] and that is precisely what we will prove. 我们也将证实这一点
[04:08] What about the Bronco chase? 那么野马追车事件呢
[04:09] Do you think he was escaping to Mexico? 你认为他当时是想逃去墨西哥吗
[04:11] Are there plans to charge anyone else? 是否打算起诉其他人
[04:12] Mr. Simpson is charged alone, 只有辛普森先生被起诉
[04:14] because he is the sole murderer. 因为他是唯一的杀人犯
[04:16] Is death penalty on the table? 是否会考虑死刑
[04:17] I’d say everything is on the table. 我认为一切皆有可能
[04:22] Any other questions? 还有其他问题吗
[04:30] Great job. 干得好
[04:35] Congratulations. 恭喜
[04:36] – A star is born. – Thank you. -明星诞生了 -谢谢
[04:38] But with this kind of physical evidence 但有这样的物证
[04:40] and a run for the border, he practically did my job for me. 加上潜逃企图 他基本上把工作都替我做了
[04:46] Can I have your autograph? 能给我签个名吗
[04:48] Oh, shut up. 得了
[04:49] You love all this. 你得意着呢吧
[04:51] Just think, a year ago, you wouldn’t even have been here; 想想看 一年前 你都不会在这里
[04:54] you were a supervisor. 你是监管人
[04:55] Gil said I must be the first civil servant 吉尔说我肯定是第一个
[04:57] to ever ask for a demotion. 要求降职的公职人员
[04:59] – It’s back to the courtroom. – Trial junkie. -回法庭喽 -庭审上瘾
[05:01] Mm, it’s better than sex. 比做爱棒多了
[05:28] Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! 该死 该死 该死
[05:38] Linda? 琳达
[05:39] Get me F. Lee Bailey on the phone. 给我接F·李·贝利
[05:44] It’s ringing. 在响了
[05:47] Lee. It’s Bob. 李 是鲍勃
[05:51] Well, I’ve been better. 不怎么好
[05:54] No, I am not crawling. 不 我才没那么惨
[05:56] I’m inquiring. 我在调查
[05:59] How soon could you get out here? 你多快能赶过来
[06:03] Lee, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate 李 你不知道我多么感激
[06:07] your dropping everything and flying out here. 你放下一切飞过来
[06:09] It means the world to me. 这对我来说非常重要
[06:11] What, and miss the party? 难道要错过这场派对吗
[06:15] Wowsie. 老天爷
[06:16] You’re sure up a creek of high-grade manure. 你真是深陷一滩屎里
[06:19] How are the boys? How is Linell? 孩子们怎么样了 林奈尔怎么样了
[06:22] Everyone’s good, they’re bad, they’re… 大家都好 都坏 都…
[06:25] I-I don’t know. I can’t think. 我不知道 我无法思考
[06:27] There’s a streak of blood going from the murder scene 从凶杀现场到OJ卧室的地毯
[06:30] right to O.J.’s carpet in his bedroom; 有一大条血迹
[06:32] and then there’s the gloves, and then he runs. 然后还有手套 然后他还逃跑了
[06:35] He gets into that stupid Bronco and he runs. 他上了那台破野马 逃了
[06:38] Yeah, I caught that on the news. 是啊 我在新闻上看到了
[06:41] You know, my most famous client ran– Sam Sheppard. 我最著名的一位委托人也跑了 萨姆·谢泼德
[06:44] He ran because he was innocent. 他跑是因为他是无辜的
[06:46] Everyone prejudged him, but I got him off. 人人都急着认定他有罪 但我帮他脱罪了
[06:48] I know. I saw the movie, Lee. 我知道 我看过那部电影 李
[06:51] But this is what I’m up against. Watch this. 但这是我要面对的 看啊
[06:53] Every channel. It doesn’t matter. 每个台都这样 毫无区别
[06:56] I’ve never seen a more obvious case of guilt. 我从没见过比这更明显的有罪之人
[06:58] Uh, if Simpson is innocent, Geraldo… 如果辛普森是无辜的 杰拉尔多
[07:00] Alan Dershowitz, in all your years, 亚伦·德萧维奇[律师] 你这么多年来
[07:02] have you ever seen a sensational, tragic case like this? 可见过如此轰动的惨案
[07:06] In a short word, Larry, no. 简单说 拉里 没有
[07:09] The evidence against Simpson is overwhelming. 对辛普森不利的证据太多了
[07:12] All right, Alan, what about a plea deal? 好吧 亚伦 那么认罪协议呢
[07:14] Could that be in the cards? 那有可能吗
[07:15] Larry, settling is Robert Shapiro’s specialty, 拉里 和解是罗伯特·夏皮罗的专长
[07:18] much more than actually trying cases in a courtroom. 比上庭审案要擅长得多
[07:20] But with a vicious double murder, 但这样残忍的双尸案
[07:22] then Simpson attempting escape, no. 加上辛普森逃跑企图 不行
[07:25] O.J. Simpson is gonna stand trial OJ·辛普森必然要
[07:26] for two counts of murder one, maybe special circumstances. 为两起一级谋杀受审 或许还会考虑特殊情况
[07:29] Aw, go to hell, Dershowitz! 去死吧 德萧维奇
[07:33] Do you see what I’m up against here? 看到我的窘境了吗
[07:35] They’ve got me down as the schmuck 他们把我描绘成那个
[07:37] that’ll walk O.J. to the gas chamber, 送OJ进毒气室的白痴
[07:38] and then the most famous lawyer in the whole country 国内最著名的律师
[07:41] is gonna dictate and narrate it on Larry King Live. 还要在《拉里金实况广播》上讲评出来
[07:46] You think Alan’s the most famous lawyer in the country? 你觉得亚伦是国内最著名的律师吗
[07:51] Thank god he’s so photogenic. 幸好他上镜
[07:54] How do I shut him up? 我怎么堵住他的嘴
[07:55] How do you shut Dershowitz up? 怎么堵住德萧维奇的嘴
[07:59] I like Alan, but he’s a smug son of a bitch. 我喜欢亚伦 但他是个自大狂
[08:01] Every 15th word is “Harvard.” 说话必提到”哈佛”
[08:05] Look… 听我说
[08:07] There’s only one way to shut up Dershowitz. 想让德萧维奇闭嘴只有一个办法
[08:11] Hire him. 雇佣他
[08:15] Oh, trust me, it’ll be better here. 相信我 这里更好
[08:17] But he killed them 但他行凶的地方
[08:18] five minutes from the Santa Monica courthouse. 离圣塔莫尼卡法院近得很啊
[08:20] Yeah, I know, I know, but we can’t ask them 我知道 但我们不能让他们
[08:22] to move the trial to Santa Monica. 把审判定在圣塔莫尼卡
[08:24] And they’re way behind fixing the earthquake damage, 他们修复地震损失的工程远远落后
[08:26] and the media room’s dinky; it’s downtown. 媒体室也很暗 得在市区
[08:29] There’ll be room for everybody. 到时大家都有地方
[08:30] That way, we can handle the press, 这样我们能控制好媒体
[08:32] we have our offices and resources down here. 我们的人力都在这边
[08:35] Plus, the optics are a million times better. 再者 看上去也好很多
[08:39] The “optics”? 看上去
[08:41] What’s an optic? 那是什么
[08:42] Marcia. 玛莎
[08:44] I have a black voting base. 我有黑人选民
[08:45] I can’t risk getting an all-white jury. 不能搞出全白的陪审团
[08:47] I don’t want to hear the words “Rodney King” 我再也不想听到”罗德尼·金”和
[08:48] – or “Simi Valley” ever again. – I don’t know. -“西米谷市”的字眼了 -我说不好
[08:51] Doesn’t Simpson deserve a jury of his peers? 辛普森不是该由同类做陪审员吗
[08:54] You know, rich, middle-aged white men? 比如中年有钱的白人男性
[08:56] – Marcia… – I’m kidding. -玛莎 -我开玩笑的
[08:58] It’s the truth, but I’m kidding. 这是实话 但我是开玩笑
[09:01] Anyhow, downtown is fine by me. 不管怎样 我不介意去市区
[09:04] I’ve won 19 out of 20 homicide trials here. 我在这儿打了20场凶案官司19赢
[09:07] Yeah, that’s great. 是啊 很棒
[09:08] This office tries tens of thousands of cases; 这个办公室审过数以万计的案子
[09:10] people only pay attention to a couple of the loud ones. 而人们只关注几个名气大的
[09:13] We have a winning hand. 我们现在情况利好
[09:16] Let’s make everyone look good. 我们让大家都有光吧
[09:22] There he is. 他来了
[09:23] Alan! 亚伦
[09:26] Come in. 请进
[09:26] Bob! How are you? 鲍勃 你好啊
[09:29] Lee! Long time! 李 好久不见
[09:31] Alan. 亚伦
[09:33] – And, uh… – Robert Kardashian. -还有 -罗伯特·卡戴珊
[09:35] Right. Glad to meet you. 是啊 见到你很高兴
[09:37] Everyone, this is Barry Scheck. 大家 这位是巴里·夏克
[09:39] Best DNA mind in the business. 业内最棒的DNA专家
[09:41] Ooh, DNA. To be 30 again. New guard, meet old guard. DNA 重回青春啊 新人见旧人
[09:44] – This is Pat Mckenna, our lead investigator. – Pat. -这位是帕特·麦肯纳 我们的主调查员 -你好
[09:47] He can go down and dirty; he’s dug for the best. 他可以不择手段 为最棒的人干过活儿
[09:49] All right, enough of the intros. 好了 介绍够了
[09:50] Alan, made a reservation for lunch at Spago’s. 亚伦 在膳朵餐厅预定了位子
[09:53] Yeah, do you mind terribly If we skipped lunch 嗯 我们能不能别吃午饭了
[09:55] and just worked through the afternoon? 直接干一下午
[09:56] I got a lot to cover, and I’m on a 5:30 back to Boston. 我有很多事要做 5:30还得回波士顿呢
[10:00] – Really? – Yeah, that’s how this is gonna work. -是吗 -是的 这事就这样
[10:03] I’ll come out often, but my manpower’s back at Harvard. 我会经常来 但我的人力在哈佛
[10:07] Harvard. 哈佛啊
[10:09] So, then, the first week 那么第一周的
[10:10] culminates with Simpson deciding to make a run for it 高潮是辛普森的跑路
[10:13] – while under your supervision… – Careful. -而且是在你的监控下 -小心
[10:15] …Leaving behind a letter that sounds like 留下了一封貌似
[10:18] an admission of guilt, that you guys, 是认罪信的信 而你们
[10:20] for some mystifying reason, read aloud on television. 不知为何 在电视上读了出来
[10:23] Bob thought it was a good idea. 鲍勃觉得那是个好主意
[10:24] No, no, wait, wait. 不不 等等
[10:26] Why did you say that? 你为什么那么说
[10:27] You don’t know what it was like that day. 你不知道那天的情况
[10:29] You weren’t there. 你不在场
[10:30] Of course. And I’m here to help, not to judge. 当然 我是来帮忙 不是来指责你的
[10:32] Oh, you are here to judge. What was that? 你就是来指责我的 那算什么
[10:34] – What was all that? – Bob, -那算怎么回事 -鲍勃
[10:35] you have to move fast. Your client, 你得迅速行动 你的委托人
[10:37] his goodwill, all of his popularity 他的善良 他的人气
[10:39] and accomplishments, it’s a depreciating asset. 他的成就 是在贬值的资产
[10:42] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:44] Right now, he’s sort of like this handsome, 现在 他是个帅气
[10:46] gifted Greek god laid low. 被击倒的 天赋异禀的希腊神
[10:49] It’s a tragedy. 充满悲剧色彩
[10:50] But he’s still a Greek god. 但他依然是个希腊神般的人物
[10:52] The longer he sits in that cell, 他在监牢里待得越久
[10:55] the more the public sees him in a jumpsuit and cuffs, 越多地被公众看到身着囚衣 手戴镣铐
[10:58] the more mortal he becomes. 他就越像是个凡人
[11:00] That’s the clock we’re fighting. 所以我们必须抓紧时间
[11:01] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[11:02] He’s never gonna stop being The Juice. 他永远都会是”果汁”
[11:07] All right, you know what, time is short, 好了 时间不多了
[11:08] so let’s get the overwhelming physical evidence, 来看看这些大量的物证
[11:11] all of which seems to support the conclusion that O.J. did it. 这些证据似乎都证明就是OJ干的
[11:14] Okay, we understand that, so why don’t you tell us 好吧 我们明白 不如你告诉我们一些
[11:17] something we don’t know. 我们不知道的事情
[11:18] Why don’t you suggest something. 为何不提点建议呢
[11:23] Barry. 巴里
[11:25] Well, how much do you gentlemen know about DNA evidence? 各位对DNA证据究竟了解多少
[11:28] Pretend not much. 就当我们不了解好了
[11:29] That’s okay, ’cause not a lot of people do. 没关系 因为多数人都不了解
[11:31] But it is on the verge of revolutionizing Criminal Law. 但它即将带来刑法上的大变革
[11:34] In a couple years, it will be at the crux of 几年之后 它会成为任何没有目击证人
[11:36] any case of violence without eyewitnesses. 案件中的重要证据
[11:38] Okay, can you see DNA through a microscope? 那好 在显微镜下能看到DNA吗
[11:41] No, no. A DNA molecule’s about two nanometers in width, 看不到 DNA分子只有二毫微米宽
[11:44] whereas, like, a human hair’s about 80,000 nanometers, 而人的头发有八万毫微米宽
[11:46] so it presents representationally 所以它只能在原子显微镜下
[11:48] with electrons and scanning-tunneling, 通过电子和穿梭式扫描
[11:50] – atomic force microscopes… – Okay, -呈现出来… -好了
[11:51] okay, okay, cut to the… cut to the quick. 好了 长话短说吧
[11:54] Can you use DNA to show that it’s someone else? 你能用DNA来证明是别人做的吗
[11:57] Not at all. I mean, the chances of-of 绝不可能 我的意思是
[11:59] one individual’s DNA profile matching another person’s 一份DNA基因图谱跟另一份相符的几率
[12:02] are extremely small. 极其渺小
[12:03] It’s roughly one in a billion. 基本上是十亿分之一
[12:05] Great. We’re screwed. 好极了 我们完蛋了
[12:07] Wh-what’s your contribution here, anyway? 要你到底有什么用
[12:09] – Why-why are you here? – Hold on. Bob, you’re so emotional. -你干什么吃的 -等等鲍勃 你真爱冲动
[12:12] – Aw, come on, come on, so are you. – Barry, Barry… -得了吧 你不也是嘛 -巴里
[12:13] Barry, clarify your strategy. 巴里 讲出你的策略
[12:16] Okay. 好的
[12:18] I’m not going to contest the DNA matches. 我不是去争论DNA是否相符
[12:21] I’m going to keep them out of court entirely. 我是要让法庭无法使用那些证据
[12:28] If it can be shown that there may have been errors 如果能证实原告的DNA分析样本
[12:31] in the collection or the handling 在采集或移交的过程中
[12:33] of the samples used for the prosecution’s DNA analysis, 有可能会出现偏差
[12:36] we can contest the validity of the evidence itself. 我们就能质疑证据本身的合法性
[12:39] At best, we get some of it thrown out, 最好的结果是 一部分证据会失效
[12:41] and at worst, we get the jury to question it, the very idea. 最差的结果 我们也会让陪审团产生质疑
[12:44] We will attack every assumption, 我们会攻击每一种推断
[12:48] question every single molecule of evidence, 质疑每一份物证
[12:50] every aspect of how that molecule was gathered, 那物证是如何被采集 被移交
[12:52] handled and analyzed. 和被分析的
[12:54] We will disrupt their presentation 我们要破坏他们每个环节
[12:56] of physical evidence at every turn. 呈上法庭的物证
[12:57] We will hack at them. 我们要搞垮他们
[13:00] Make every piece of evidence presented either thrown out, 要让呈上法庭的每件物证 要么作废
[13:03] untrustworthy or confusing. 要么让人产生质疑或者迷惑
[13:05] No quarter. 毫不手软
[13:14] Oh, boy. 天呐
[13:15] I better get going. 我该走了
[13:19] I never thought I’d say this, 从没想到我会这样说
[13:20] but I like the nerd science guy. 不过我喜欢那个神经质的科学怪人
[13:22] Mm, but he’s esoteric, and we also have to think 不过他说得内行人能明白 我们还必须
[13:24] about the things in the physical world, 考虑能让外界都明白的东西
[13:26] things we can see with our own eyeballs. 那些能用肉眼看到的东西
[13:28] What do you got, Pat? 你有什么进展 帕特
[13:29] So far, nothing I can sink my teeth into. 目前还没有值得研究的东西
[13:31] All I’ve seen is the LAPD acting like they’re O.J.’s butler. 我知道的就是洛杉矶警局就像OJ的管家一样
[13:34] “Would you like a police escort home?” “要不要警员护送你回家”
[13:35] “Could we get you some juice, Juice?” “想喝点果汁吗 果汁先生”
[13:37] I do know one of the detectives a little. 不过我认识其中一位警探
[13:39] Worked with him once doing security for Johnny Carson. 保护约翰尼·卡森时与他合作过
[13:42] Mark Fuhrman. 马克·福尔曼
[13:43] Total prick. 是个笨蛋
[13:44] Really unpleasant. 很讨人厌
[13:47] Johnny never asked him back. 约翰尼很讨厌他
[13:48] Really? Johnny never asked him back? 是吗 约翰尼讨厌他是吗
[13:50] That’s interesting. What, Foreman? 有意思 他叫什么
[13:53] – Mark Fuhrman. – Fuhrman. Yeah. -马克·福尔曼 -对 福尔曼
[13:55] Yeah, dig deep. Let me know what happens. 去跟进一下 有进展告诉我
[13:59] “Dream team”? Give me a break. “梦幻阵容” 得了吧
[14:01] Bob Shapiro is a settler. 鲍勃·夏皮罗就是个和解人
[14:03] Gets the big fee, cuts the deal, doesn’t go to trial. 出高价 订协议 不用受审
[14:05] And when’s the last time Lee Bailey 李·贝利除了喝酒比赛
[14:07] won more than a drinking game? 还赢过什么
[14:10] Did you know Shapiro represented Bailey 知道吗 夏皮罗为贝利辩护过
[14:11] in the longest drunk-driving trial in American history? 美国历史上最长的酒驾案件吗
[14:15] It’s true, 11 days. 是真的 足足11天
[14:16] Dershowitz– appeals expert, 德萧维奇是个上诉专家
[14:18] which tells you they’re assuming conviction. 也就是说他们假定认罪
[14:20] Kardashian– I literally did not realize he was a lawyer. 卡戴珊 我真没想到他是个律师
[14:23] It’s really sad. 太可悲了
[14:25] The most famous collection of expensive lawyers in the world 世界上最贵的律师团
[14:28] trying to buy O.J. out of trouble. 打算花钱让OJ脱罪
[14:30] And everyone’s jumping on the gravy train. 所有人都争相去抢这份美差
[14:33] Look at this one. 看这条
[14:34] O.J.’s golf caddy has insight OJ的高尔夫球童
[14:36] into his state of mind the day of the murders. 非常了解他在谋杀案发生当天的精神状况
[14:38] If this moron shows up on a witness list, 如果这种蠢货出现在证人名单上
[14:40] one of you gets fired. 你们就等着被解雇吧
[14:42] I’m serious. 我说真的
[14:43] If they sell their story before they testify, 如果他们在作证前就把消息卖给媒体
[14:45] they’ve got zero credibility on the stand. 那他们的证词就毫无可信度
[14:48] We can’t have cash-for-trash. 我们不能用兜售证词的证人
[14:50] Come on, Marcia, these are just honest, hardworking folks 玛莎 他们只是些努力工作的老实人
[14:54] trying to profit from the brutal murder of two innocent people. 想从一件两个无故人被杀的案子上赚点钱而已
[14:57] It’s vile, but they’re welcome to it, 很卑鄙 但我用过他们之后
[14:59] after I’m done with them. 他们爱怎么赚钱都行
[15:18] In this case, 在此案件中
[15:19] we must look at all the facts, 我们必须看清所有的事实
[15:21] but we must also look at what’s behind all the facts. 而且必须看清藏在事实背后的东西
[15:26] That is where we will… No, that’s… 那样我们才能… 不对 那样
[15:30] That is where we will find the truth. 那样我们才能找出真相
[15:34] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:36] I’m getting ready for that NBC thing. 我在准备NBC的节目
[15:38] You know, they’re calling me the “Senior O.J. Analyst” 知道吗 他们管我叫”资深OJ分析师”
[15:42] But, Johnnie, you are on your feet. 可是 约翰尼 你得下决定了
[15:44] Taking in the room, putting the jury 走上法庭 把那些陪审员
[15:46] in the bookcase over there like you do. 一一说服 就像以往一样
[15:49] Oh, hell no. 才不要
[15:51] I’m on the sidelines. They’re gonna lose. 我是个局外人 他们不会赢的
[15:53] I-I don’t want to be a part of all of that 而当他们输的时候 我可不想
[15:56] when that happens. 成为其中的一员
[15:57] Mm, course not. 当然了
[16:01] But… 可是…
[16:03] How would you feel if someone else got him off? 如果别人让他脱罪了 你会怎么想
[16:15] I wouldn’t feel good. 不会很好
[17:03] Pretty crazy, huh? 很疯狂 是吧
[17:05] They made him blacker. 他们让他显得更黑了
[17:12] This image plays to the perception 这张肖像给人
[17:14] that a darker black man is a more dangerous black man. 一个更黑的黑人比普通黑人更危险的感觉
[17:17] 《时代周刊》杂志封面 无恶意的种族歧视
[17:17] They’re assuming that he’s guilty. 他们假定他是有罪的
[17:19] Darker is guiltier; black is badder. 肤色越黑越有罪 黑意味着更坏
[17:21] – Hold on, George, hold on. – It’s racist and it’s vile. -等等 乔治 -这既种族歧视又令人发指
[17:23] Isn’t your interpretation of the cover just as racist? 你对封面的解读难道不也是种族歧视吗
[17:25] – I haven’t seen such journalist irresponsibility, – Oh, come on. -自NBC《电讯》伪造汽车爆炸后 -得了吧
[17:26] That’s overstated. If you take a picture of Simpson in a dark room 太夸张了 如果你在暗房内给辛普森拍照
[17:27] since Dateline staged that car explosion. 我从没见过如此不负责任的记者
[17:30] Are you being racist? 你是在搞种族歧视吗
[17:31] Of course it’s racially insensitive. 这当然是无恶意的种族歧视言论了
[17:34] But the real injustice is the way police officers 但是真正的不公是洛杉矶警察
[17:37] view blacks in Los Angeles. 看待黑人的方式
[17:39] Even after the riots, even after the Christopher Commission, 即使在暴动 在克里斯托弗法令颁布之后
[17:44] The LAPD culture 洛杉矶警局的行事作风
[17:47] has not changed. 仍然没有改变
[17:50] You have to understand that this is a city… 你必须要明白这是一座…
[17:53] Okay, 好了
[17:54] I went down into the County Courts Records, 我去了县法院档案室
[17:56] found file after file on detective Mark Fuhrman. 找到了很多关于马克·福尔曼警探的资料
[18:01] Guy’s worse than I remembered. 比我印象中还要糟糕
[18:02] Actually sued the city. 真的起诉了市政府
[18:05] – Was the plaintiff? – Hang on. -他是原告吗 -别急
[18:06] That’s not the mind-blowing part. 这还不是最精彩的部分
[18:08] He sued the city basically claiming 他起诉市政府 声称他在
[18:10] that his duties as an LAPD officer made him into a bigot. 洛杉矶警局的工作让他(对黑人)有了偏见
[18:13] – What? – Serving as a cop -什么 -当警察
[18:15] – gave him violent fantasies. – Come on. -给了他暴力的幻想 -搞错没有
[18:17] He describes beating up and attacking black people. 他讲述他殴打和攻击黑人的事
[18:21] Wait, okay, let me get this straight. 等等 让我把这个搞清楚
[18:23] You’re saying… That the homicide detective 你是说 发现OJ·辛普森
[18:26] that discovered all the evidence on O.J. Simpson 案件中所有证据的凶杀案警探
[18:29] hates black people? 仇恨黑人
[18:30] The cop who found the glove at Rockingham. 在罗金厄姆发现手套的警察
[18:36] This is… 这
[18:39] this is a gift. 这真是天降大礼
[18:42] Imagine. 想象下
[18:44] I-imagine… 想象下
[18:51] …That O.J. Simpson was set up by the cops OJ·辛普森被警察陷害
[18:56] because he was a black man. 因为他是黑人
[18:59] And because the LAPD has a systemic racism problem. 因为洛杉矶警局上下都有种族歧视问题
[19:13] Bob, there’s a reporter 鲍勃 有个《纽约客》杂志的
[19:14] from the New Yorker Magazine here to see you. 记者想要见你
[19:18] That on the schedule? 是之前预约的吗
[19:20] No, he just showed up. 不是 他突然造访的
[19:21] Well, tell him it doesn’t work that way. 那跟他说我们只接受预约
[19:24] Tell him I’m very busy. 跟他说我很忙
[19:33] 加州高级法院 洛杉矶县
[19:44] Linda, I want to see him. Don’t let him go. 琳达 我要见他 留住他
[19:50] Thanks for taking the time to see me. 谢谢抽空见我
[19:52] Now, you’re New York Magazine 你是《纽约》杂志的
[19:53] – or New Yorker? – New Yorker. -还是《纽约客》杂志的 -《纽约客》
[19:54] – New Yorker. – Yeah. -《纽约客》 -是的
[19:55] Alan Dershowitz told me to look you up. 亚伦·德萧维奇让我来找你
[19:59] I’m doing a piece on cash-for-trash stories, 我在做关于证人兜售证词的报道
[20:01] witnesses selling their testimony. 证人们把他们的证词卖给了媒体
[20:03] The O.J. Simpson trial seemed like a perfect… OJ·辛普森的审判似乎是一个完美的
[20:04] No, no, it’s inconsequential. It’s window dressing. 不 不 这些都是无关紧要的
[20:07] It’s not the best use of your time. 你不该花时间在这上面
[20:09] It’s the story I’m out here to cover, so… 我来这就是想报道这件事 所以
[20:11] I know it is, but wouldn’t you rather ask me why a man like me 我知道 可是你不想知道为什么像我这样的人
[20:14] would take a case like this? 会接这么一个案子吗
[20:15] You might be surprised. 也许会让你意想不到
[20:17] I might be surprised if I’m surprised. 如果让我意想不到那我才可能觉得惊奇
[20:19] Okay. Tell me. 好吧 跟我说说
[20:21] Because of its far-reaching implications. 因为此案牵涉广泛
[20:23] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从没见过这样的案子
[20:25] And I couldn’t stand by and let it happen. Please. 我不能眼睁睁看着让这事发生 请
[20:27] Let what happen, exactly? 具体让什么发生
[20:31] The systematic railroading of O.J. Simpson 带有种族歧视的洛杉矶警局
[20:34] by a racist LAPD because he is a black man. 对OJ·辛普森草率定罪 就因为他是黑人
[20:39] Wait, what? 慢点 什么
[20:40] The LAPD history is a shameful history. 洛杉矶警局的历史是一段可耻的历史
[20:43] And everybody knows it; it’s no secret. 所有人都知道 已经不是秘密了
[20:45] And this cop, Mark Fuhrman, who discovered everything, 这个警察 马克·福尔曼 他发现了所有证据
[20:49] He’s an admitted racist. 他是个公认的种族歧视主义者
[20:51] Any evidence he touches is questionable. 任何他触及过的证据都是值得怀疑的
[20:54] So I want to be clear. 让我理清一下
[20:55] You’re saying this policeman set up O.J. Simpson. 你意思是这位警察陷害OJ·辛普森
[20:57] Maybe. Maybe Mark Fuhrman, 也许 也许是马克·福尔曼
[20:59] maybe others, in a conspiracy. 也许是其他人的一场阴谋
[21:00] Wait. Okay, wait. So all the blood evidence– 等等 所有这些血迹相关证据
[21:03] somehow these cops, a cabal of racist police officers, 都是这些种族歧视的警察共谋用某种方式
[21:07] planted it? 栽赃的
[21:08] From the murder scene to the Bronco to Rockingham? 包括谋杀现场 野马车和罗金厄姆
[21:10] Who else could have? 还能是谁
[21:11] Take a step back. 退一步讲
[21:13] I mean, doesn’t it seem odd 这个手套刚好
[21:14] that this glove just happened to be at Rockingham 出现在罗金厄姆
[21:17] at the same time that Detective Fuhrman 而同时福尔曼警探又刚好发现它
[21:19] just happened to find it? 难道不奇怪吗
[21:20] Uh, it isn’t odd if Simpson dropped it 如果是辛普森为了防止
[21:22] after he climbed the wall to avoid being seen by the limo driver. 被房车司机看到在翻墙时掉落那么就不足为奇
[21:24] Jeff, you look like a smart kid. 杰夫 你看着挺聪明的
[21:27] Don’t rush to judgement. 别急于下结论
[21:29] We will show that it is impossible 我们会向世人展示洛杉矶警局
[21:31] for a black man to get a fair shake with the LAPD. 是不可能给予一个黑人公平待遇的
[21:34] We will prove this. 我们会证明这点
[21:36] So you’re gonna say this case is all about race? 那你是打算说这件案子只关乎种族
[21:38] Yes, because it is. 是的 因为事实如此
[21:40] I’m just simply shedding a light on it. 我只是把问题阐明而已
[21:45] Sweetie, what are you doing? 亲爱的 你在干什么
[21:47] – Uh, nothing. – Yeah. -没什么 -鬼才信
[21:50] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 别 别 别
[21:51] No. Travis, come on! 别 崔维斯 听话
[21:53] No, I can do it. 不 我能做好
[21:54] Yeah, not with that you can’t. 不 可用这个你是做不好的
[21:56] But it’s not plugged in. 都没有接通电源
[21:57] It’s still not safe. 还是不安全
[21:58] Here. Use that. Come on. 给 用这个 听话
[22:00] This isn’t fun. 这个没意思
[22:01] Yeah, well, that way, you’ll hold on to your fingers. 但这样你的手才不会断掉
[22:04] – Come on, Mom. – All of your fingers… -拜托 妈妈 -所有的手指好好的
[22:05] In the dark, I could see it was O.J. Simpson. 在黑暗中 我能看到是OJ·辛普森
[22:08] How would you describe his expression? 他的表情是什么样的
[22:10] O.J.’s face was like a mask of rage. OJ一脸怒气
[22:12] I was terrified. 我吓坏了
[22:15] I hope I don’t have nightmares for the rest of my life. 希望我不会在余生里因此做恶梦
[22:20] Shively’s out. 不能用谢芙利了
[22:21] – I’m not putting her on the stand. – Marcia… -我不会让她去作证的 -玛莎
[22:23] – She lied… – She’s your only eyewitness. -她撒谎了 -她是我们唯一的目击证人
[22:25] She ties him to the crime. 她把他和犯罪现场联系在一起
[22:26] She lost all credibility. 她失去了所有的可信度
[22:28] The jury won’t believe her; the defense will portray her 陪审团不会相信她 而辩护方会把她
[22:30] as a media whore, which she is. 描述成想要出名的贱人 当然她就是
[22:32] They’ll say she just made it all up to score some quick money. 他们会主张她完全是为了不义之财而瞎编乱造
[22:35] It’s just a sleazy news show. 这只是一个低级的新闻节目
[22:38] They paid her five grand. 她得了五千美金
[22:40] It’s a slippery slope from Hard Copy 本来只是小电台的报道
[22:42] to the National Enquirer to the Weekly World News. 之后就会演变到到国家询问报和世界新闻周刊
[22:45] We need to set a tone. 我们必须设定一个基调
[22:46] That what this is about? 原来就是这回事吗
[22:48] We’ve used witnesses before who did interviews for money. 我们以前也用过为钱接受采访的证人
[22:51] Gil. 吉尔
[22:53] If we don’t keep control, 如果我们不掌控全局
[22:54] then the press can hijack all of it. 那么媒体将会控制这一切
[22:58] We’ll end up spending our time responding to them 我们最终就会把时间浪费在应对他们
[23:00] instead of focusing on things that matter. 而不是花在重要的事情上
[23:04] Come on, guys. 想想吧 伙计们
[23:06] We have all the aces. 我们手握所有王牌
[23:08] Let’s hold the high ground. 我们就要占领制高点
[23:30] Where’s Craig? 克雷格在哪儿
[23:31] Why hasn’t he come seen me yet? 为什么他还没来见我
[23:33] Or any of the other guys from the golf club. 高尔夫俱乐部的那些人也没有来见我
[23:36] I’m losing it in here, guys. 我在这里快坚持不住了 伙计们
[23:38] They won’t let me shower. 他们不让我洗澡
[23:40] I got dirt on my elbows. 我的手肘都脏了
[23:43] Have you people looked into the favors they get? 你们有没有调查他们获得的帮助
[23:47] Her drugs? 她的毒品
[23:48] Underworld drug connections? 地下毒品关系
[23:50] I hear a lot of coke moves through Mezzaluna. 我听说有大量的可卡因是通过梅扎卢纳转手的
[23:54] Uh, cocaine connections? 可卡因关系
[23:56] Yeah. 没错
[23:57] Sure. We’ll put an investigator on it. 没问题 我们会派人调查
[23:59] But we have something more pressing to discuss with you. 但我们有更紧迫的事情要与你讨论
[24:01] We need to add a litigator to the team, 我们必须增加一名律师到团队里
[24:04] one who fits the, uh… 那名律师适合处理…
[24:06] well, the particular developing circumstances 洛杉矶市区内
[24:09] in the downtown venue. 特殊的大环境变化
[24:11] What are you saying, Bob? 你在说什么 鲍勃
[24:12] Well, I was thinking someone along the lines of Johnnie Cochran. 我在想和约翰尼·科克伦类似的人
[24:16] What?! 什么
[24:17] No, no, no, that’s all wrong. 不 不 不 那样全错了
[24:19] Just hear him out, Juice. 听他把话说完 果汁
[24:21] We need someone who can communicate 我们需要一个可以与
[24:23] to the downtown jury. 市中心陪审团沟通的人
[24:26] It’s just the, uh… it’s just the conditions 这只是… 这只是让情况
[24:28] on our football field, that’s all. 对我们更为有利 仅此而已
[24:31] You want to make this a black thing. 你们想把这件事弄成与黑人有关
[24:34] That’s why you want Cochran. 所以你们想找科克伦
[24:35] Well, I’m not black. I’m O.J. 可我不是黑人 我是OJ
[24:42] What is that there? 那是什么
[24:43] Okay, well, I’ve filed the motion petition… 好吧 我已经提出了诉讼申请…
[24:45] Come on, Carl, I-I’m trying to work with this. 别这样 卡尔 我在尽力解决这件事
[24:48] I’ll tell you what, why don’t we go back to this section. 你听我说 要不我们回到这个部分
[24:50] Okay. What do you got? 好吧 你发现了什么
[24:51] What do you got? 你发现了什么
[24:53] Mr. Cochran, O.J. Simpson is calling for you. 科克伦先生 OJ·辛普森打电话找你
[24:57] Let me have the room. 你先出去一下
[24:59] Carl, let me have the room. 卡尔 你先出去一下
[25:23] Diane, patch him through. 黛安 接通电话
[25:32] Johnnie Cochran. 约翰尼·科克伦
[25:33] Johnnie? Johnnie, this is O.J. 约翰尼吗 约翰尼 我是OJ
[25:35] I need you. 我需要你
[25:36] I’m calling from jail. 我从监狱给你打的电话
[25:38] I-I keep telling everyone, 我总是告诉所有人
[25:39] Johnnie Cochran is the man I need to speak to. 我必须与约翰尼·科克伦通话
[25:42] Well, I appreciate that. 谢谢
[25:43] I-I keep telling everyone I’m innocent. 我总是对所有人说我是无辜的
[25:45] I need the best lawyer in the world to get me out of this jam. 我需要世界上最出色的律师把我救出囚笼
[25:48] You got to help me, man. 你得帮帮我
[25:49] O.J., I’m glad you called me. OJ 我很高兴你打电话给我
[25:51] You’ve made a smart decision. 你做了一个明智的决定
[25:53] I sure did. 当然
[25:55] Cause I killed her. 因为我杀了她
[25:57] I killed the good. 我杀害了她
[25:58] Oh, yeah. 没错
[26:02] Diane… next time screen the damn call! 黛安 下一次筛选好通话人
[26:21] It’s weird. I was always so tight with the Simpsons; 很奇怪 我总是和辛普森一家人关系密切
[26:23] now they say they need their guesthouse back. 现在他们说想要回他们的客房
[26:25] Dude, it’s not a problem. 兄弟 这不是什么问题
[26:27] You can stay on my couch as long as you want. 你可以睡我沙发 想睡多久就多久
[26:29] You, my friend, are a total pussy magnet. 你 我的朋友 真是一个女人迷
[26:32] It’s crazy. Ever since this stuff, you know, 太奇怪了 自从发生了这事儿 你知道吗
[26:34] my beeper’s going off 50 times a day. 我的传呼机每天要响50次
[26:36] TV shows, girls, agents, managers, 电视节目 女孩 代理 经理
[26:39] it’s crazy. 真是疯了
[26:40] You got any good auditions? 你有没有获得好的试镜机会
[26:41] I mean, you must be getting offered a ton of parts, right? 我是说 你肯定收到了不少的表演机会
[26:43] Well, not really, but I don’t want to blow this opportunity. 没有多少 但是我不想浪费这个机会
[26:46] I have to update my reel. 我得更新下我的履历了
[26:48] I only have that coke commercial from ’86. 我现在只有86年拍的可乐广告
[26:50] – Told you. – Yeah. -我对你说过 -没错
[26:52] Kato! Kato! Kato! 凯图 凯图 凯图
[27:01] They’re so friendly! 她们太热情了
[27:03] You’ve got the life. 你过上了这种生活
[27:05] – Hey, Kato! – Hey, asshole! Hey, la… -嘿 凯图 -嘿 混蛋
[27:07] Go straight to hell with O.J., murderer! 和OJ一起下地狱吧 杀人犯
[27:17] Fame’s complicated. 出名真是复杂
[27:31] A.D.A. Darden, Special Investigations Division. 助理地方检察官达登 特别调查科
[27:36] Oh, actually, this office is in charge 事实上 这个部门负责
[27:37] of investigating all LAPD officers. 审查所有洛杉矶警局的警察
[27:39] How can I help you? 需要我帮什么忙
[27:44] Uh… yeah, right. Okay. 对 没问题
[27:50] What’s the name of that detective again? 请再说一次那个刑警的名字
[28:06] How you doing today? 今天怎么样
[28:08] Get the passenger manifests for both Chicago flights, 调出当夜往返洛杉矶的航班乘客信息
[28:10] see if anyone can attest to Simpson’s demeanor. 看看能不能找到能够证明辛普森行为举止的人
[28:13] Yes. That is fine. He can sign it. 没错 没问题 他可以签字
[28:15] And please close the door on your way out, Lisa. Thank you. 出去的时候请关一下门 丽萨 谢谢
[28:18] Knock-knock. Hey, Big-Time. 有人吗 大人物
[28:20] Darden. Sorry I can’t offer you a chair. 达登 对不起没有给你准备椅子
[28:22] – What’s up? – I got a call. -有什么事 -我接到一个电话
[28:25] Reporter from The New Yorker asking about Mark Fuhrman. 纽约客的记者在打听马克·福尔曼警官的事情
[28:28] – I know he’s a key witness for you, so… – Mm-hmm. -我知道他是你的一名关键证人 -没错
[28:31] I just thought you should know. I sandbagged him. 我只是觉得你应该知道 我忽悠了他
[28:33] Told him it would take a week to get the file. 告诉他需要花一周的时间才能找到他的文件
[28:36] Nice. 干得漂亮
[28:37] Would you do me a favor and shut the door? 你能不能帮我把门关上
[28:38] I need a break. 我得休息一下
[28:42] You mind? 介意吗
[28:44] No. 不
[28:53] What do you think about the case? 你对此案有什么看法
[28:55] It’s pretty bulletproof. Strong. 这案子十拿九稳 稳胜的
[28:59] Though it’s interesting. 但十分有趣
[29:01] A lot of black people think O.J. didn’t do it. 有许多黑人认为不是OJ干的
[29:06] What? 什么
[29:08] Really? 真的吗
[29:09] Yeah. 是的
[29:10] Guess they just don’t want it to be true. 可能他们不愿相信是真的
[29:12] Good-looking, charming, talented black kid from the street makes it 一个帅气迷人 天赋非凡的普通黑人孩子
[29:16] all the way to the top, then gets pushed off his pedestal 通过努力获得成功 却被从神台上落下
[29:19] and thrown into jail, like black men do. 扔进监狱 就如同很多黑人一样
[29:21] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[29:23] It’s not like OJ was a pillar of the black community. OJ又不是黑人社区的顶梁柱
[29:27] Well, and even if he were, would it matter? 就是他是 又怎么样
[29:30] There would still be the same evidence, 证据还是一样的
[29:32] the same history, the same facts. 暴力史和事实还是一样的
[29:35] – He obviously did it. – I hear you. -显然是他干的 -我明白你的意思
[29:38] But right now, it’s an emotional thing, 但现在 这事带上了感情色彩
[29:41] not a rational one. 不是理性案件了
[29:45] Might be hard for you to understand. 也许对你来说不容易理解
[29:48] Since you never get emotional about your cases. 因为你从不会感情用事
[30:07] Dad’s here! 爸爸来了
[30:08] – I need to find my phone! – I can’t find my shoe! -我得把电话找着 -我找不到我的鞋了
[30:13] – Hey. How are you? – Wait here. -你还好吗 -在这儿等着
[30:15] – I’ll get them. – Whoa, what’s-what’s wrong? -我去叫他们 -怎么了
[30:18] You guys have a movie to get to. 你们要去看电影呢
[30:19] I don’t really want to get into this right now. 我不想和你吵
[30:21] What? No, come on. 什么 别这样
[30:22] No, we don’t let stuff go like that. 不 不能就这么算了
[30:25] No, we don’t. You’re right. 是的 我们不 你说得对
[30:28] Jesus, how do you expect me to act? 天啊 你指望我能有什么反应
[30:31] When you’re standing by him. 你支持他
[30:33] He’s my best friend, Kris. 他是我最好的朋友 克丽丝
[30:34] I don’t turn my back on people. 我不会弃我的朋友不顾
[30:36] You’re turning your back on Nicole! 可你是在背叛妮可
[30:38] He butchered her, Robert. He murdered her! 他杀她 罗伯特 他杀了她
[30:40] O-Okay. Look, come on. 好了 听我说
[30:42] Come on, I’m-I’m devastated about Nicole. 别这样 妮可的事我很伤心
[30:45] You know that. 你知道的
[30:47] I mean, it’s-it’s horrible. 那件事太可怕了
[30:49] But he had nothing to do with that. 但和他毫无关系
[30:50] – I know that. – Bullshit! -我知道 -狗屁
[30:52] You can tell yourself that, but you do not know that. 你就这么骗自己吧 你根本不知道
[30:58] Would you at least please not tell the kids 但你至少别跟孩子们说
[31:00] that their uncle is a killer? 他们的叔叔是杀人犯
[31:03] Pretend uncle, Robert. 假叔叔 罗伯特
[31:05] Everything about him is pretend. 关于他的一切都是假的
[31:10] Guys, your father’s here. 孩子们 爸爸来了
[31:21] You rang? 你打给我了
[31:23] Yep. Come on in. 对 进来吧
[31:26] Hypothetical question. 假设性问题
[31:28] What do you think about A.C. Cowlings aiding and abetting? 你觉得AC·考林斯是共犯成立吗
[31:31] Really? 当真
[31:33] Well, it’s complicated. 很难说
[31:34] On one hand, he was the driver 一方面 辛普森在貌似
[31:36] in what looked like Simpson’s getaway attempt. 企图逃跑时 他是司机
[31:38] There was passports, 有护照
[31:39] fake beard, $8,700 in cash. 假胡子 8700美金
[31:42] Refused to stop the vehicle for police when ordered. 警察下令后 依然拒绝停车
[31:45] On the other hand, Simpson was holding a gun to his own head. 另一方面 辛普森当时拿枪指着头
[31:48] He may have pointed it at Cowlings. 有可能他也拿枪指着考林斯了
[31:50] I guess it comes down to establishing 我想还是要确定
[31:51] what the situation was inside that vehicle. 当时车内的情况
[31:54] Why? 怎么了
[31:55] Because we’re thinking about pressing charges. 我们在考虑提出正式指控
[31:58] I’ve known you forever, 我很了解你
[31:59] and I think you’re the one to run with it. 我觉得此事可以交给你
[32:01] You do? 是吗
[32:03] You should do it. 应该由你负责
[32:05] You’ll have fun. 会很有意思的
[32:08] Marcia, I haven’t been in a courtroom in a long time. 玛莎 我很久没上过法庭了
[32:11] Quit hiding in the basement, Chris. 别再逃避了 克里斯
[32:13] I know you can do it. 我知道你行的
[32:14] Is that right, Big-Time? 是吗 这是大人物
[32:15] Yeah. You should trust me. 是的 你要相信我
[32:17] Look, I know it doesn’t seem like much now, 听着 我知道现在看还不算什么
[32:19] but it could turn out to be crucial 但可能会对证明OJ故意杀人
[32:20] to proving O.J.’s intent and guilt. 起着极大的作用
[32:22] And that would be all yours. 这功劳会都算在你身上
[32:25] Big-Time. 好差事
[32:27] Well… 那…
[32:29] I guess I’m all yours, Marcia. 我就任你差使了 玛莎
[32:32] Good. 太好了
[32:34] Because I could use all the help I can get. 我得利用我能找到的所有帮助
[32:36] – Marcia? – Yeah? -玛莎 -怎么了
[32:38] You got to come out and see this. 你得来看看
[32:39] He’s back. Please. 他回来了 求求你们
[32:41] Okay, what does he look like? 好吧 他什么样子
[32:42] He’s O.J. Simpson. I think you know his record. 他是OJ·辛普森 我想你知道他的历史
[32:45] Could you just send somebody over here? 你能派人过来吗
[32:47] Okay, what is he doing there? 好 他去干什么
[32:48] Are these the 911 tapes? 这是911录音吗
[32:50] Yeah. The media made a request, 是的 媒体提出申请
[32:52] and some idiot at county released them. 县里某个白痴就给他们了
[32:54] First of all, he broke the back door down to get in. 他是从后门闯进来的
[32:56] Okay, wait a minute. 好 等等
[32:57] What is he doing? Is he threatening you? 他在干什么 他威胁你了吗
[32:59] I am freakin’ going nuts. 我快疯了
[33:02] Okay, just stay on the line… 好 保持通话
[33:03] I don’t want to stay on the line. 我不想再说了
[33:04] He’s gonna beat the shit out of me. 他会打死我的
[33:05] – Wait a minute. Just stay on the line… – Oh, my God. -等等 保持通话就好 -天啊
[33:06] so we can know what’s going on 这样在警察到现场前
[33:07] till the police get there, okay? 我们好知道情况
[33:10] Just a moment. Does he have any weapons? 等等 他持有武器吗
[33:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[33:13] – Has he hit you today or no? – No. -他今天打你了吗 -没有
[33:15] 911录音 妮可·布朗 被害人打给911的录音
[33:15] Okay, you don’t need any paramedics or anything? 好 你不需要医护人员之类的吗
[33:20] – Is he inside right now? – Yes. -他现在进来了吗 -是的
[33:22] Okay, just a moment. 好 等等
[33:24] This is exactly what I feared. 这就是我怕的
[33:27] The tail wagging the dog. 主次颠倒了
[33:29] My witnesses are on TV. 我的证人上了电视
[33:30] My evidence is on TV. 我的证据也上了电视
[33:32] Hey, maybe we should invite Bernard Shaw over 也许我们该把萧伯纳请来
[33:34] to rifle through my files. 来看一遍我的材料
[33:35] Marcia, we’ll come through. 玛莎 我们没事的
[33:36] We have enough evidence to win five times over. 我们掌握的证据都够赢五次了
[33:39] When Shapiro sees what we’ve got 夏皮罗先生看到我们的证据
[33:42] he’s gonna roll over and play dead. 他就会缴械投降了
[34:00] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 现在
[34:19] I hear a sound. 我听到一个声音
[34:22] The sound… 是金属球
[34:24] of metal orbs clanging against one another. 相互碰击的声音
[34:27] Come on, Lee. 得了 李
[34:32] Oh, my God. 天啊
[34:35] It’s coming from your pants, Bob. 是你透的料 鲍勃
[34:37] Balls. 真是大胆
[34:39] Big, brass balls. 你真是胆大包天
[34:42] God love you. 上天垂青你
[34:43] We are back in this thing! 我们又回来了
[34:45] Ah, thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[34:47] But, uh, how do I get rid of those 911 tapes? 但我要怎么解决911录音的事
[34:50] I know. 我知道
[34:52] Those tapes are today. 那录音是今天的事
[34:54] In a week, they’re flotsam over the Stern. 一周之内 就是无人问津的旧闻了
[34:56] If they had to come out, 如果早晚会曝光
[34:57] I’m glad they were followed with this. 我庆幸是和这个一起爆出来的
[34:58] What you’ve laid out here, this is an entire case strategy. 你策划的这个 这是整个案子的战略
[35:03] Spectacular. 太棒了
[35:05] This is masterful. 大师手笔
[35:07] Bob, you had a car that flew off a cliff. 鲍勃 你驾的车飞下了悬崖
[35:10] It’s missing two tires, leaking oil 少了两个轮胎 缺油
[35:13] and flung into a ravine, yet somehow, 摔进了沟谷间 但不知怎的
[35:16] you drove us back up the hill. 你还是带我们开回了山顶
[35:18] We’re highway-ready again and back in the race. 我们又上了高速了 重回比赛
[35:22] What is it with this case? 这案子是怎么了
[35:25] Every time I think I get my bearings… 每次我觉得已经找准了方向…
[35:27] It’s crazy. They’re going racial. 真是疯了 他们来种族歧视这套了
[35:30] You know, I think this could stick. 我觉得这能站得住脚
[35:31] No way. Nobody’s gonna buy into this. 不可能 没人会信这套的
[35:34] It’s desperate, transparent, 是绝望之举 太明显了
[35:36] and coming from “Brentwood” Bob Shapiro. 一看就出自布伦特伍德的鲍勃·夏皮罗
[35:38] I know a lot of people who would believe it. 我知道很多人都会信的
[35:47] Darden’s right. 达登说得没错
[35:48] This move may be sleazy and cynical, 这一招也许低级自私
[35:50] but it could work. 但是有效的
[35:52] They’re trying to take down the LAPD. 他们要搞垮洛杉矶警局
[35:56] We have to stop looking at this case as a slam dunk. 我们不能再把这案子想得过于简单了
[35:59] This article– 这篇文章
[36:01] it’s a declaration of war. 就是开战宣言
[36:06] Then Dershowitz says, 然后德萧维奇说
[36:07] “Once I decide to take a case, I have only one agenda: 一旦我决定接某个案子 我就只有一个任务
[36:10] “I want to win. 就是赢
[36:12] “I will try by every fair and legal means 我会尽一切公正的法律途径
[36:14] to get my client off without regard to the consequences.” 不计后果地为我的客户洗清罪名
[36:21] So they’re saying that this racist cop framed me 所以他们是说 那个种族主义的警察诬陷我
[36:25] just because I’m black?! 就因为我是黑人
[36:26] It could explain a lot, Juice. 这能说明很多问题 果汁
[36:28] I mean, th-this Fuhrman cop and-and the glove. 这个福尔曼警察 还有他找到的手套
[36:32] And why not do everything we can to get you out of here 我们何不利用一切办法把你弄出去
[36:34] if-if you’re not supposed to be here? 你本来就是被冤枉的
[36:36] I just want to go home, be with my children, 我只是想回家 和孩子们在一起
[36:39] do everything that I can to help find the killer, you know? 尽力帮他们抓到凶手 你懂吗
[36:42] O.J., these 911 tapes that have been circulating, OJ 那些911录音一直在循环播放
[36:45] they’ve been playing day and night on all the channels, 没日没夜地在各大频道上放
[36:47] it’s an audio recording in which the world can hear you 这些音频让全世界都听到
[36:50] – beating your wife. – Bob, -你在打你的妻子 -鲍勃
[36:53] we was just, you know, tussling. 我们当时在争斗
[36:55] I-I can… I can fix this. 我能解决的
[36:56] No, no, no, you can’t! You can’t clear that up! 不不不 你解决不了 你澄清不了的
[36:59] You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. 魔鬼放出来就回不去了
[37:01] Now, there’s hope, but you have to listen, 现在还有希望 但你得听话
[37:03] and you have to listen very carefully. 好好给我听着
[37:05] This race defense is the crux of our case. 种族辩护是我们案子的关键
[37:08] We need to bring in Johnnie Cochran, 我们得把约翰尼·科克伦请来
[37:09] and we need to do it now! 现在就办
[37:11] – No. – Yes, we do. -不 -现在就做
[37:13] His angle is the only angle 他的办法就是
[37:14] that you will ever see daylight again, do you hear me? 你重见天日的唯一办法 听到了吗
[37:17] Do you hear me?! 听到了吗
[37:20] He’s right, Juice. 他是对的 果汁
[37:44] Johnnie Cochran. 约翰尼·科克伦
[37:55] Let me say this. I’ve always admired you 我告诉你 我一直很欣赏你
[37:58] and wanted to work with you for years. 想和你合作很久了
[38:00] Thank you, Bob. That’s kind of you. 谢谢 鲍勃 你真好
[38:02] I feel a strong emotional connection to this case. 我对这案子有一种强烈的感情
[38:06] I’m so glad you feel this way. 很高兴你这么觉得
[38:08] It’s excellent. 这太好了
[38:10] But I-I… I feel that I owe you the utmost clarity on one issue. 但我觉得有件事我一定要和你说清楚
[38:16] And that is, I will remain lead counsel. 就是 我将一直是首席律师
[38:26] This case could accomplish a lot of important things. 这件案子的意义将是非凡的
[38:29] I’m excited for you, for us. It’s big. It’s big. 我为你 为我们感到高兴 这是大事
[38:32] Bob, Bob, Bob, hang on, hang on, hang on. 鲍勃 鲍勃 等等 等等
[38:34] – Before I come aboard… – Yes? -我同意之前 -怎么了
[38:37] – Yeah? – I have to look into O.J.’s eyes. -怎么了 -我必须见到OJ
[38:40] I have to look into his eyes. 我得直视他的眼睛
[38:41] I need to believe him. 我需要相信他
[39:24] You all right, my brother? 你还好吗 兄弟
[39:25] No, Johnnie. No. 不 约翰尼 不好
[39:27] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 好了 好了 好了
[39:29] Talk to me. 和我说说
[39:40] Whatever you decide to do, whether you’re with me or not, 无论你怎么决定 无论你帮不帮我
[39:45] you got to know this… 你得知道
[39:51] I loved her. 我爱过她
[39:53] I loved Nicole more than you can possibly imagine. 我比你想象的还爱妮可
[39:57] Sh-She was the mother of my children. 她是我孩子的母亲
[40:01] I… I didn’t do it, Johnnie. 不是我干的 约翰尼
[40:05] I didn’t. I didn’t do… 我没有 不是我
[40:06] I couldn’t have done it, I swear. 我不可能下手的 我发誓
[40:08] There’s no way I could’ve killed her. 我不可能杀她的
[40:09] No way. 绝不可能
[40:11] Nicole was the center of my world, man. 妮可就是我的世界 伙计
[40:15] Come on, come on, come on, come on. Head up, head up. 别哭 别哭了 抬起头 抬起头
[40:22] You just got to believe me, Johnnie. 你得相信我 约翰尼
[40:24] – You just got to believe me. – Of course. -你得相信我 -当然
[40:26] I believe you. 我相信你
[40:30] And I’m gonna get you out of here, 我会帮你出去
[40:32] but I need you to stay strong. Come on. 但我需要你保持坚强 加油
[40:37] I want to see that strength that I know that’s in you. 让我看看你身上的力量 我知道你行的
[40:39] If it’s not enough, then you can have some of mine. 如果还不够 我的借你
[40:43] You know what I’m saying? 明白我的意思了吗
[40:45] – That means a lot to me, Johnnie. – Good. Good. -这对我来说意义很大 约翰尼 -很好
[40:49] Listen to me. 听我说
[40:50] Listen. 听好了
[40:52] We get one black juror, 只要有一个黑人陪审团成员
[40:55] just one… 只要一个
[40:58] and I’ll give you a hung jury. 我就能让陪审团意见不一致
[41:00] When I give you a hung jury… 只要陪审团达不成一致意见
[41:04] you are going home. 你就能回家了
[41:08] You’re going home. 你要回家了
[42:11] Cochran. 科克伦
[42:20] Motherfucker. 该死
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme