Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] A friend loveth at all times, 朋友之间永远相亲相爱
[00:06] and a brother is born in adversity. 兄弟正是为患难而生
[00:11] Father, please, please, please have mercy on him. 天父 求您 可怜可怜他
[00:15] Look after him, protect him. 照顾他 保护他
[00:17] For he’s in pain 因为他此刻很痛苦
[00:19] and he knows not what he’s doing. 他并不知道自己在做什么
[00:24] Just tell them Robert Shapiro is calling. 告诉他们是罗伯特·夏皮罗来电
[00:26] He’ll know what it’s about. 他会知道是为什么事
[00:28] – What do you want? – Gil. -你想干什么 -吉尔
[00:29] I wish I reach through this goddamn phone 我真希望我能把手从电话里伸过去
[00:32] and strangle you. 掐死你
[00:34] I am so sorry he did this to us. 我很抱歉他这么对我们
[00:36] I mean, you know that I’m a fixer of things. 你也知道我这人是个和事佬
[00:38] I-I-I don’t tolerate this kind of stuff. 我并不容忍这种行为
[00:40] How does a murder suspect 一个杀人嫌犯
[00:41] disappear from a house full of people? 怎么会在一屋子人眼皮下消失
[00:43] I didn’t know that he was gonna run. 我不知道他会逃跑
[00:45] I mean, you’ve got to believe me, Gil. 你得相信我 吉尔
[00:46] I… I mean, this is… I’m the good guy here. 我可是好人啊
[00:49] Look, who brought Menendez back from Israel, hmm? 是谁把梅内德斯从以色列带回来的
[00:51] Who-who-who backed your campaign? 是谁支持了你的竞选
[00:54] Look, you even came to my 50th birthday. 你都来参加过我的50岁生日
[00:56] You loved it, it was a great party. 你很开心 那场派对很棒
[00:57] Bob, find your client 鲍勃 去找到你的委托人
[00:59] and deliver him. 把他给我送来
[01:15] Do you have a minute? 你有时间吗
[01:16] Of course. Drink? 当然 喝一杯
[01:19] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[01:28] O.J. left a suicide note. OJ留了张自杀遗书
[01:38] It’s terrible. 太糟了
[01:42] I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with it. 我不知道我们该拿这东西怎么办
[01:44] I mean, do we need to give it to the police? 是该交给警察吗
[01:49] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[01:50] Who the hell signs a suicide note with a happy face? 谁用笑脸给自杀遗书签名啊
[01:53] One of the most stunning event you’re ever gonna hear on live television 这是你将在直播电视上听到的最令人震惊的事件
[01:57] O.J. Simpson, one of this country’s best-known personalities OJ·辛普森 国内最知名人士之一
[02:00] is a suspect in a double homicide, 目前是一起双尸案的疑犯
[02:02] a terribly gruesome crime, 这起案件十分可怕
[02:04] and he is at large tonight. 而且他今晚在逃
[02:06] There is now a statewide manhunt underway 现在加州在全州范围内对
[02:08] for O.J. Simpson in California. OJ·辛普森展开搜寻
[02:11] If it were our absolute goal, 如果我们就是这么打算的
[02:13] could we look more incompetent? 我们还可能显得更没用一点吗
[02:16] It’s the worst day of my life. 这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
[02:20] It’s worse than the day I was diagnosed with cancer. 比我被诊断出患癌症那天还糟
[02:22] He failed to appear by 11:45. 他11:45时还未出现
[02:24] – The Los Angeles Police Department… – It’s friggin’ Shapiro. -洛杉矶警局 -都怪夏皮罗
[02:26] He screwed all of us. 是他坑了我们
[02:27] God forbid a celebrity should do a perp walk. 千万不能让个名人游街示众啊
[02:29] It’s always the big cases that melt down. McMartin. 总是大案子出问题 麦克马丁案
[02:32] Twilight Zone. Menendez. 《阴阳魔界》案 梅内德斯案
[02:35] Why is it always the famous ones? 为什么总是有名的案子出问题
[02:37] …that it would come to this, …结果是如此
[02:39] with this man who was so beloved 此人本来是如此
[02:40] in this country for so long. But now… 受国民喜爱 但如今…
[02:43] He can’t hide forever. 他不能一直躲下去
[02:45] Everyone knows his face. 人人都认识他
[03:15] We received 110 tips so far. 我们接到的线报有110多条了
[03:18] “He’s with Magic Johnson.” “他跟魔术师约翰逊在一起”
[03:20] “He’s in Atlanta.” “他在亚特兰大”
[03:22] “He’s eating lunch with Dionne Warwick at the Ivy.” “他在常春藤餐厅跟跟狄昂·华薇克[女明星]吃饭”
[03:24] – Christ. – All right, look, -老天爷 -好了 听我说
[03:26] we have to weed out the crackpots, all right? 我们得把瞎说的筛出去
[03:27] So make sure you put out the year 把白野马的年份
[03:29] and the plates on the white Bronco. 和车牌号公布出去
[03:31] All right? 好吗
[04:23] The guy his with 跟他在一起的那人
[04:24] can anybody tell me who A.C. Cowlings is? 谁能告诉我AC·考林斯是谁
[04:26] He’s a fourth-rate linebacker. 是个四流中后卫球员
[04:28] He’s sort of a poor man’s O.J. 算是穷人版的OJ
[04:30] O.J., A.C., get it? OJ AC 懂吗
[04:31] Will you just quiet down? 你们别说话了行不行
[04:33] I feel like I’m gonna vomit. 我觉得像是要吐了
[04:41] Pardon me. 不好意思
[04:44] I want to say something to the entire community. 我想对整个社会说几句话
[04:47] Mr. Simpson is a fugitive of justice. 辛普森先生 现在是逃犯
[04:51] And if any of you assist him, 如果任何人以任何方式协助他
[04:54] in any way, you are committing a felony. 那将是犯下重罪
[04:57] And I personally guarantee 我保证
[05:00] you will be prosecuted. 你会被起诉
[05:03] – Today, my office… – I hope they catch him. -今天 我的办公室 -希望他们抓到他
[05:05] You know he did it. 你知道是他干的
[05:06] You don’t know that. 那可未必
[05:07] They’re just tearing down another black man. 他们只是又想毁掉一个黑人
[05:09] …Nicole Brown Simpson 妮可·布朗·辛普森
[05:11] and Ronald Lyle Goldman… 还有罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼
[05:12] Want me to turn off the TVs? 要我关掉电视
[05:13] Tell ’em to go back to work? 叫他们回去工作吗
[05:14] No, it’s fine. Let ’em watch. 不用 让他们看吧
[05:16] Something big’s happening here. 这是大事
[05:18] We are alleging special circumstances. 我们将提出特殊情况原则
[05:20] We are also alleging the murder weapon was the knife. 我们还认为凶器是一把刀
[05:23] Mr. Simpson must face these charges. 辛普森先生必须面对这些指控
[05:25] We will find him. 我们会找到他的
[05:33] The TV on? 电视开着吗
[05:34] Course I’m watching. 我当然在看
[05:35] Picked a hell of a day to leave town. 你偏偏选今天出城
[05:37] Well, how was I supposed to know…? 我怎么会知道…
[05:39] …really good line… …好防线…
[05:40] – What is that? – Arnold Palmer’s last U.S. open. -那是什么 -阿诺德·帕尔默最后一次公开赛
[05:42] He’s retiring today. 他今天要退役了
[05:43] Pops, come on. 老爸 拜托
[05:47] Now, you can tell I’m up… set. 大家可以看出 我多么气愤
[05:50] – This is a… – Oh, he looks horrible. -这… -他看上去太糟了
[05:52] …it’s a very serious case. …是一起严肃的案件
[05:53] Oh, my God, Marcia’s dying up there. 天呐 玛莎简直要死了
[05:56] You know all those people? 你认识他们
[05:57] And I think, perhaps, 我想 或许
[05:58] that some of us might have had empathy for him. 有些人会对他感到同情
[06:00] We saw the falling of an American hero, 我们看到一位美国英雄的陨落
[06:02] and to some extent I viewed Mr. Simpson the same way. 一定程度上 我也是这样看待辛普森先生的
[06:05] But let’s remember, we have two innocent people 但不要忘记 有两个无辜之人
[06:07] who were brutally murdered. 被残忍杀害了
[06:09] But how could this happen? 但怎么会发生这种事
[06:10] The entire world was focused on this one man, 整个世界都盯着这一个人
[06:12] and he slipped away. 他却溜走了
[06:13] How can you answer that? 这您要如何回应
[06:17] I can’t. 我回答不了
[06:19] You think he’s gonna get away? 你觉得他会逃脱吗
[06:20] No way. 不可能
[06:22] O.J. humiliated them. OJ羞辱了他们
[06:25] He’s dead meat. 他死定了
[06:27] I don’t like the subtext of this one bit. 我非常不喜欢这种潜台词
[06:29] There’s an unspoken villain here. 这里面有个没被点出来的坏人
[06:31] – Who, A.C.? – Hmm? No. Me. -谁 AC吗 -不 是我
[06:35] Everyone’s blaming me for everything. 大家都把一切怪到我头上
[06:37] I have a very clean reputation. 我的名誉很好的
[06:39] What we need is our own press conference. 我们得自己召开一次记者招待会
[06:45] Are we good? 行了吗
[06:47] Sound good? We’re all… 声音没问题吧…
[06:49] Okay. 好的
[06:55] I must make one thing perfectly clear: 有件事我必须澄清
[06:58] I am as shocked as anybody is at this turn of events. 我对事情这样的发展跟其他所有人一样感到震惊
[07:02] Over the past 25 years, on numerous occasions, 这25年来 我曾多次
[07:06] I have made similar arrangements with the LAPD, 与洛杉矶警局 地方检察官办公室
[07:09] with the district attorney’s office, 和加塞蒂先生
[07:11] and Mr. Garcetti. 定下类似的约定
[07:14] They have always kept their word to me, 而他们一向遵守对我的承诺
[07:17] and I have always kept my word to them. 我也一向遵守对他们的承诺
[07:21] In fact, I arranged the surrender 事实上 正是我安排了
[07:24] of Erik Menendez from Israel. 埃里克·梅内德斯从以色列自首回国
[07:26] What a prick. 混蛋
[07:28] Robert Shapiro’s focused on his number one priority: 罗伯特·夏皮罗专注于他的第一要务
[07:32] Robert Shapiro. 罗伯特·夏皮罗
[07:34] What would you be saying? 那换了你会说什么
[07:35] I wouldn’t be falling back on the pronouns “me,” 我不会一直强调”我”
[07:37] “myself,” and “I.” People, “本人” “我自己” 诸位
[07:40] when you take these jobs, you have only one role: 你们接这种案子时 你只有一个角色
[07:42] you are in service to your client. 你要为你的委托人服务
[07:45] Never betray that individual. Never. 绝不要背叛他 绝不要
[07:49] No, he was always under a doctor’s care. 不 一直有医生照顾他
[07:52] In fact, we were concerned that he would take this avenue. 事实上 我们就担心他会这么做
[07:57] O.J., wherever you are, OJ 不管你在哪
[08:01] for the sake of your children, 看在你孩子的分上
[08:03] for the sake of your family, 看在你家庭的分上
[08:06] please surrender immediately 请立刻向随便任何
[08:09] to any law enforcement official. 执法官员自首吧
[08:12] What were the last words you heard from O.J.? OJ最后对你说的话是什么
[08:15] Well, they were of a complimentary nature. 是对我的称赞
[08:17] He thanked me for everything I did for him. 他为我为他做的一切感谢了我
[08:21] So now I would like to introduce Robert Kardashian, 现在 我想为大家介绍罗伯特·卡戴珊
[08:24] one of O.J.’s closest and dearest friends. OJ的一位密友
[08:28] He will now read a note that O.J. handwrote today. 他现在将读一封OJ今天亲笔所写的信
[08:31] Robert? 罗伯特
[08:33] Oh, my God, it’s Daddy! 天啊 是爸爸
[08:37] This letter was written by O.J. today. 这封信是OJ今天写的
[08:41] “To whom it may concern: “致所有相关人士
[08:44] “First, everyone understand 首先 请大家理解
[08:46] “I had nothing to do 我跟妮可被杀
[08:48] “With Nicole’s murder. 毫无关系
[08:51] “I loved her. 我爱过她
[08:54] At times, I felt like a battered husband…” 有时候 我觉得自己很受伤”
[08:58] Did I hear that correctly? 我没听错吧
[08:59] He feels like a battered husband? 他觉得受伤
[09:01] Well, you know, he cut his hand while he was killing her. 毕竟他杀她时伤到自己的手了嘛
[09:04] “Please think of the real O.J. “请记住真实的OJ
[09:07] “And not this lost person. 而不是这个迷失之人
[09:11] “Thank you for making my life special. 谢谢你 让我的人生如此特别
[09:14] “I hope I helped yours. 希望我对你的人生也有所帮助
[09:17] Peace and love, O.J.” 带着和平与爱意 OJ”
[09:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:22] Robert-Robert Kardashian. 罗伯特·卡戴珊
[09:24] Kazany? 卡扎尼
[09:26] Rakashian? 瑞卡珊
[09:26] C-Can you please spell that? 你能拼写一下吗
[09:28] K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n K-a-r-d-a-s-h-i-a-n.
[09:31] Kardashian! Kardashian! 卡戴珊 卡戴珊
[09:34] – Kardashian! Kardashian! – Please, be respectful. -卡戴珊 卡戴珊 -请大家表示一点尊重
[09:37] This is a very close friend of Mr. O.J. Simpson’s. 这是OJ·辛普森先生的一位挚友
[09:40] Robert Kardashian. 罗伯特·卡戴珊
[10:01] Oh, my God. 天啊
[10:03] There’s a white Bronco behind us right now. 有辆白色野马在我们后面
[10:06] You liar. No, there isn’t. 骗子 根本没有
[10:07] I’m serious. Look. 没骗你 你看
[10:11] Oh, my God! 天啊
[10:16] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! It’s A.C. Cowlings! 天啊 天啊 是AC·考林斯
[10:24] Over here! 看这里
[10:31] What are you looking at?! 看什么看
[10:33] It’s him. It’s freaking him. 是他 真的是他
[10:35] I told you. 我说吧
[10:37] Oh, my God. What? 天啊 不会吧
[10:42] Holy crap. 我的老天啊
[10:44] Yes, yes, it is them. 是的 是的 是他们
[10:46] Yes, it’s them. 没错 是他们
[10:48] They’re going north on the 5, 他们在5号洲际公路上向北行驶
[10:49] right before it merges with the 405. 不到与405号州际公路交汇处的地方
[10:51] I’m telling you, it’s O.J. 我跟你说 就是OJ
[11:18] We have sighted a white Ford Bronco, 看到一辆白色福特野马
[11:19] north of Irvine Center Drive. 位于尔湾中央大道北边
[11:21] License plate Three Papa Charlie Tango Four Zero Three. 车牌照 3PCT403
[11:26] I think we got him. 我想我们抓住他了
[11:29] Stay in your car, sir. 待在车里 先生
[11:34] Sir, step out of the vehicle. 先生 下车
[11:35] No, no, no! Hell no! 不 不 绝不
[11:37] Sir, you need to turn your engine off 先生 关掉你的引擎
[11:38] and step from the vehicle now! 立刻下车
[11:40] Do you know what’s goin’ on here?! 你知道现在什么情况吗
[11:42] O.J.’s in the backseat with a gun to his head! OJ在后座用枪顶着他的头
[11:46] – Can I speak with Mr. Simpson? – No! -我能和辛普森先生谈话吗 -不
[11:47] No, I ain’t speaking to nobody! 不 我拒绝和任何人说话
[11:49] I ain’t speaking to nobody! 我拒绝和任何人说话
[11:50] – Tell him the gun’s loaded, A.C.! – What? What? -跟他说枪是上膛了的 AC -什么
[11:52] – Tell him! Tell him! – I-I know, O.J.! -跟他说 跟他说 -知道了 OJ
[11:54] O.J., I will handle it, okay? I know! OJ 让我来处理 好吗 我懂的
[11:56] We don’t want a situation here! 我们不想出任何问题
[11:57] We don’t want anybody to get hurt! 也不希望任何人受伤
[11:58] – Do what I call. – O.J., O.J., O.J. -照我说的做 -OJ OJ
[12:00] – Tell him! Tell him! – You need to get out! -跟他说 跟他说 -你们需要下车
[12:02] That’s not happening! 不可能
[12:03] Back off! 走开
[12:07] – Do we shoot? – I’m not shooting at O.J. Simpson -要开枪吗 -除非有人授权
[12:10] unless somebody authorizes it. 否则我是不会朝OJ·辛普森开枪的
[12:48] Mr. Simpson is a fugitive from justice. 辛普森先生 现在是逃犯
[12:52] And if any of you assist him in any way, 如果任何人以任何方式协助他
[12:55] you are committing felony. 那将是犯下重罪
[12:58] I personally guarantee you’ll be prosecuted. 我保证你会被起诉
[13:03] Today, my office 今天 我的办公室
[13:06] filed murder charges against O.J. Simpson for the murder 对OJ·辛普森杀害妮可·布朗·辛普森
[13:09] of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman. 和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼一事提起谋杀指控
[13:14] Um, I have some bad news. 我有些坏消息
[13:15] These are very serious crimes. 这是重罪
[13:20] I was, um… 我…
[13:21] I was with O.J. This morning, 我今早和OJ在一起
[13:24] and he, uh… 他…
[13:28] …he was in pretty bad shape. 他状况很不好
[13:31] What do you mean? 什么意思
[13:35] He was in a lot of pain. 他很痛苦
[13:42] He left a note. 他留了一封遗书
[13:46] And we have reason to believe that he’s killed himself. 我们有理由相信他自杀了
[13:49] Oh, my God! 天啊
[13:52] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[13:53] I’m… 我
[13:55] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:00] He wanted you to know, 他想让你们知道
[14:01] he wanted all of you to know he loved you… 他想让你们大家都知道他爱你们
[14:03] he loved you very much. 非常非常爱
[14:06] He loved everybody here. 他爱这里的所有人
[14:08] O.J.’s in a better-better place. OJ现在在一个更好的地方了
[14:12] He’s in a better place. 他在一个更好的地方了
[14:18] No. Wait. 不 等等
[14:20] Look! 看
[14:22] Look. 快看
[14:24] O.J. Simpson is sitting in the backseat OJ·辛普森坐在后座
[14:27] – and he has a gun at his head and, uh, – Oh, Dad. -拿着一把枪指着自己头部 -爸爸
[14:30] presumably, the officers in those four cars 据推测 四辆在保持速度的
[14:33] that are maintaining the pace… 车内的警官们…
[15:02] Bob, where have you been? 鲍勃 你去哪儿了
[15:04] Do you have any idea what is going on? 你知道现在是什么情况吗
[15:05] Yeah. I did a press conference, then I filled the gas tank. 知道 我开了一场记者招待会 然后去加油了
[15:09] Bob, they found him. 鲍勃 他们找到他了
[15:11] O.J. is driving up and down the freeways with a police escort. OJ在高速路上横冲直撞 警察紧跟着他
[15:14] He’s still alive? 他还活着
[15:16] …in front of him. 在他前面
[15:16] However, there are a number of Highway Patrol units 然而 有很多公路巡逻队
[15:19] and sheriff’s vehicles sitting on the side of the road. 和治安官车辆停在路边
[15:22] And that’s called a code 100, an intercept… 这是代号100 意为阻截
[15:24] and what they’re doing is making sure no other vehicles… 目的是确保没有别的车辆
[15:27] Good for you, O.J. 真棒 OJ
[15:29] Good for you. 真棒
[15:32] We’re still in the game. 我们还没有出局
[15:42] Hello, everyone. I’m Bob Costas. 各位观众大家好 我是鲍勃·科斯塔斯
[15:44] It’s our professional obligation to cover the ball game tonight. 报道今晚的球赛是我们的职业职责
[15:48] We will do that in what we hope is an appropriate fashion. 我们将以合理公正的方式报道比赛
[15:51] We are, of course, mindful of the O.J. Simpson situation, 当然 我们也密切关注OJ·辛普森事件
[15:55] and we will apprise you of any new developments. 若有任何新消息 我们会第一时间播报
[15:57] …with doctors who’ve been treating Simpson… 与治疗辛普森的医生们一起
[15:59] Why don’t we stop him? Shoot out his tires. 为什么不阻止他 开枪打爆他轮胎
[16:01] We don’t want a shootout on live TV. 我们可不想在电视直播上开枪
[16:03] We’re on every network in the country. 全国人民都在看着
[16:05] What’s the protocol? 有没有相关的规章制度
[16:06] The protocol? I don’t know, Bill. 规章制度吗 我不知道 比尔
[16:08] What is the protocol for an armed celebrity fugitive 有规定能用在名人携枪潜逃
[16:11] being chased by twelve police cars and seven helicopters? 同时被12位警察和7架直升机追的情况下吗
[16:16] Christ. 天啊
[16:19] I thought I was gonna run for mayor. 我原本想竞选市长的
[16:20] And we are told by the California Highway Patrol 我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息
[16:23] that O.J. Simpson is in that car, OJ·辛普森就在车内
[16:25] holding a gun to his head. 手拿枪指着自己的头
[16:27] He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher, 他已经和公路巡警的调度员交流过
[16:30] saying he wants to be taken to his mother. 要求把他带去他的母亲住处
[16:33] He wants to see her. 他想见他母亲
[16:35] Um, but we don’t know what the resolution 但我们不知道这场谈判的最终结果
[16:38] of all of this will be. There are nine black-and-whites… 将会是怎么样 同时有九辆黑白警车
[16:55] All right, what do you want me to do, O.J.? OJ 你想要我做什么
[16:58] – I should die. – No. -我该死 -不
[17:00] Put the gun down, Juice. 果汁 把枪放下
[17:01] I’m tired of you drivin’ me around, A.C.! 我不想让你开车带着我乱跑了 AC
[17:03] Tell me what you need! 告诉我你需要什么
[17:04] – Take me to the cemetery. – No, man. -把我带到公墓去 -不行 兄弟
[17:06] We did that already. 我们已经去过那了
[17:08] I don’t know what is happening. 我不知道这是怎么回事
[17:09] Why is this happening to me? 为什么这种事情会发生在我身上
[17:11] I don’t understand. 我想不明白
[17:12] I had such a beautiful family. 我原本有着如此美满的家庭
[17:14] Nicole and Sydney and Justin… 妮可 希妮还有贾斯汀
[17:17] You still got the kids, Juice. All right? 你还有孩子们呢 不是吗果汁
[17:18] Think about the kids. 想想你的孩子
[17:19] J-Just take me home. 带我回家吧
[17:22] – I want to see Mama. – Brother, -我想见妈妈 -兄弟
[17:23] we got half the police in California in pursuit. 现在加州一半的警察都在追我们
[17:26] They might not let us. 他们不会允许的
[17:27] I want this to end! 我要了结这件事
[17:33] This is 911. What is your emergency? 这里是911中心 请问您有什么紧急事故
[17:35] Hey, this is A.C. I have O.J. in the car. 我是AC OJ他人在我车上
[17:38] Who is this? 请问您是哪位
[17:39] You know who this is, goddamn it! 你知道我是谁 该死的
[17:40] I have O.J. In the car! You tell the police to back off! OJ现在在我车上 你叫警察赶紧走开
[17:44] – He’s got a gun to his head! – Hold on a moment. -他正拿枪指着自己脑袋 -等等
[17:46] Where are you? Is everything else okay? 你们在哪里 一切都还好吗
[17:48] What? No! What kind of stupid-ass question is that?! 很不好 这是什么蠢问题
[17:51] Everything is terrible! 一切都糟透了
[17:52] You just clear the freeway! We’re going to Brentwood! 你就负责清路 我们要去布伦特伍德
[17:56] Stupid ass. 笨蛋
[18:03] Ready on chyron. Give me ten. 准备好 给我十秒钟
[18:06] They’re clearing the freeway! 他们正在清理高速路
[18:07] There’s nobody else driving on it! 不允许其他人开车上路
[18:09] What?! You’re kidding. 什么 你在开玩笑吗
[18:11] We’ve got to cut to O.J. 我们必须得把镜头切换到OJ那
[18:13] Well, I can’t. It’s the NBA Finals. 不行 这可是NBA决赛
[18:15] You do realize how much these spots are going for? 你知道收视率会是多少的
[18:19] Put the game in the box. 把比赛画面缩小到框内
[18:21] What? No! 什么 不行
[18:22] You have to. Think clearly! 你必须这么做 你动动脑子
[18:23] O.J. is news, entertainment and sports! OJ事件是集新闻 娱乐和运动于一体
[18:25] Jim, I can’t. I… 吉姆 我做不到 我
[18:27] In 24 years, I’ve never done anything like this. 24年来 我从没做过这样的事
[18:30] O.J. Gets the big screen. 把OJ新闻切换到大屏幕上来
[18:31] I’m calling upstairs. 我要打电话通知上级了
[18:34] Shit! 见鬼
[18:35] Asshole. Go. 这混蛋 切吧
[18:37] Ready two. And take two. Ready uplink. 双画面就绪 倒计时两秒 准备上传
[18:48] – Dude, go! – Nice! Come on -上啊 -漂亮 加油
[18:52] We bring you this breaking update 现在插播一条
[18:53] on the O.J. Simpson… 关于OJ·辛普森的重要新闻
[18:56] A freeway in Los Angeles… 洛杉矶的一条高速路上
[18:59] in the south central park of that area, 南部中心公园的那片区域
[19:02] and we are told by the California Highway Patrol that 我们从加州公路巡警那得到消息
[19:04] O.J. Simpson is in that car, holding a gun to his head. OJ·辛普森就在车内 拿枪指着头
[19:08] He has been in touch with a police highway dispatcher, 他已经和公路巡警的调度员进行了交流
[19:11] saying he wants to be taken to his mother. 要求去他母亲的住处
[19:15] He wants to see her. 他想见他母亲
[19:16] Now, what we, uh, figure now 现在我们了解到的情况是
[19:19] is that O.J. Simpson is sitting in the back seat, OJ·辛普森坐在车后座
[19:23] and he has a gun at his head, 他举着枪对着自己的头
[19:26] and, uh, presumably the officers are in the Ford cars… 我们推测警察应该是在其他福特汽车内
[19:30] I can’t believe this is the 405 on a Friday night. 真难相信这是周五晚的405号洲际公路
[19:33] Where are all the cars? 车都去哪了
[19:34] The backup on Sepulveda must be unbelievable. 塞普尔韦达大道的高速路肯定堵死了
[19:36] situation play out and hopefully resolve it 新状况出现 希望在无人受伤的情况下
[19:39] without anyone getting hurt. 这件事能得到解决
[19:41] Uh, the car is, uh, again, on the 91 freeway. 我再强调一遍 该车目前在91号高速路
[19:45] This is a white Ford Bronco. This is the one… 一辆白色的福特野马 正是这辆车
[19:48] It’s like the world’s longest Ford Bronco commercial. 这就像世上最长的福特野马广告
[19:52] – Yeah, look at this. – that said that, uh, -对啊 看着个 -上面写着
[19:53] O.J. Simpson was armed and dangerous. OJ·辛普森持有武器 很危险
[19:55] He should be considered dangerous. 应该视他为危险人物
[19:57] And here, in the back seat of the car with a gun to his head. 现在 他拿枪对着脑袋坐在后座
[20:02] – Uh, this is heading in the… – Phil, question. -这就是本次… -菲尔 有个问题
[20:04] How is O.J. back in his white Bronco? OJ怎么回到他的白色野马上的
[20:06] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[20:06] I mean, the Bronco was full of blood. We impounded it! 我是说 车上全是血 被我们扣留了
[20:09] How can he be driving it again? 他怎么可能还在开那车
[20:11] Hold on a second. Tom, how is O.J. back in the Bronco? 等等 汤姆 OJ怎么还开着那辆野马
[20:14] Believe it or not, there are two white Broncos. 信不信由你 有两辆白色野马
[20:16] A.C. Cowlings worships O.J. So much, AC·考林斯非常崇拜OJ
[20:18] he bought the identical car. 他买了辆一模一样的车
[20:20] Unbelievable. 真是难以置信
[20:22] What’s the situation at Rockingham? 罗金厄姆那边情况如何
[20:24] SWAT’s taking over. 有特警队负责
[20:27] All right. 好
[20:40] We need a brand six and half of chicken wings. 我们需要六对半鸡翅
[20:42] We got 20 pizzas in the back. 后面还有20份披萨
[20:44] Somebody got to get’em. 快叫人来取
[20:46] Aw, this is crazy, man! We ran out of cheese. 简直要疯了 奶酪用完了
[20:51] – Come on, O.J. – We are witnessing tonight -快点 OJ -今晚我们见证了
[20:51] – a modern tragedy and drama… – Come on. -一场在南加州 -快点
[20:53] of Shakespearian proportion being played out live… 现场直播的
[20:55] on television in Southern California. 莎士比亚式的现代悲剧
[20:58] We are told, as well, that O.J. is sitting 同时我们也收到消息
[21:01] in the back seat with a gun to his head. OJ就在后座上 拿枪对着脑袋
[21:04] That comes from the California Highway Patrol. 来自加州高速公路巡警的消息
[21:06] Juice? 果汁
[21:08] Bob. 鲍勃
[21:09] Bob, I’ve been looking for you. 鲍勃 我一直在找你
[21:11] I called the house in Encino, and you weren’t there. 我刚打去西诺市的家里了 你不在
[21:14] I don’t know if you heard what’s happening. 我不知道你听说我的事了没有
[21:18] Uh, yeah, I heard, Juice. 我听说了 果汁
[21:19] It’s on every channel. 每个台都在报
[21:23] I… 我…
[21:24] I just wanted to tell you I love you, Bobby. 我只是想告诉你 我爱你小伯
[21:27] Bobby, you’re the best. 小伯 你是我最好的朋友
[21:29] You know I feel the same, Juice. 你知道我也是这么想的 果汁
[21:33] Remember how much fun we used to have? 还记得我们一起的快乐时光吗
[21:38] Remember the night the four of us went to that steakhouse 还记得那晚我们四人去的牛排店吗
[21:42] used to be on La Cienega? 以前在拉希尼伽大街上
[21:44] I forget the name. 名字我忘了
[21:47] You, me, Nicole, Kris– 你 我 妮可还有克丽丝
[21:51] we had some fun times together. 我们之前玩得很开心啊
[21:56] Want you to tell everybody that I love ’em. 希望你告诉大家我爱他们
[21:59] Say good-bye for me. 替我向他们道别
[22:02] Say good-bye to Don Ohlmeyer, 替我向唐·奥尔迈尔
[22:06] Skip Taft, Wayne Hughes. 斯基普·塔夫脱 韦恩·休斯
[22:10] Louie Marx, Marcus Allen. 路易·马克斯 马库斯·艾伦
[22:14] Cathy and Reggie. 凯西和雷吉道别
[22:16] If I’m forgetting anybody, please let ’em know. 我要是漏了谁 麻烦帮忙传达到
[22:20] You’re gonna tell them yourself, Juice, okay? 你得自己去跟他们说 果汁 好吗
[22:22] You’re gonna see ’em all again. 你还会再见到他们的
[22:25] No. I just want to go home 不 我只想回家
[22:26] and see my mama one last time. 见我妈妈最后一面
[22:33] Yeah, I’m not sure coming home right now is such a hot idea. 好吧 但现在回家怕不是明智之举
[22:38] Juice? 果汁
[22:41] Juice? 果汁
[22:42] OJ O.J.?
[22:45] We continue to watch the white Bronco 我们接着来看这辆白色野马
[22:47] that is driven, we believe, by Allen Cowlings, 我们认为是艾伦·考林斯在驾驶
[22:49] a long-time friend of O.J. Simpson. 他是OJ·辛普森的老朋友了
[22:52] – O.J. Simpson is in the car. – Jason? -OJ·辛普森在车里 -杰森
[22:54] At one point, he said he had a gun to his head. 他曾一度表示枪就对着他的头
[22:56] He’s being pursued by California law enforcement… 加州执法部门正在追捕他
[22:57] Where’s your grandmother? 你祖母在哪里
[23:01] She was having heart palpitations. 她心悸病犯了
[23:03] She’s in the hospital. 在医院
[23:04] …his home in Brentwood …他母亲据信居住在
[23:06] where his mother is believed to be staying… 他在布伦特伍德的家里
[23:08] Hey, Uncle Bobby, is my dad gonna die? 小伯叔叔 我爸爸会死吗
[23:11] …told an L.A. dispatcher he wanted to see his mother. …他告诉一名洛杉矶调度员他想见他的母亲
[23:13] He has also said he could hurt himself. 他还说他可能会自残
[23:19] 1947-1994 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
[23:24] Gentlemen, the last I heard, the man was still alive. 先生们 据我所知他人还活着
[23:32] We got to stay ahead of the news. 我们得抢在新闻报道前面
[23:34] Yes, it’s a complex situation, but we must remember that 没错 情况复杂 可我们得记住
[23:38] he is a person not used to being arrested. 他之前可没有被捕过
[23:40] He’s fragile, confused. 他很脆弱 很迷茫
[23:44] Whenever I see a black man being chased by armed officers, 不论何时我见到有黑人被持枪警察追捕
[23:48] my guard goes up. 我都会提高警惕
[23:50] With all due respect, this is a… 恕我直言 这可是
[23:52] a possible killer who fled from the police. 从警察手里逃跑的疑凶
[23:54] Innocent until proven guilty! 是没有被定罪的无辜之人
[23:57] If the LAPD is involved, 如果洛杉矶警局插手了
[23:59] we should let history be our guiding principle. 我们应该看看前车之鉴
[24:02] Time after time, the police shoot first, 一次又一次 警察总是先开枪
[24:04] and offer sloppy apologies afterwards. 事后才草率道歉
[24:06] 30 years ago, a young man named Leonard Deadwyler 30年前 一名叫莱纳德·戴德韦勒
[24:10] was driving his pregnant wife to the hospital. 开车送他怀孕的妻子去医院
[24:12] She was about to give birth to their child. 她就快生了
[24:14] And that very same LAPD 也是洛杉矶警局
[24:16] saw a black man driving too fast, 看到一个黑人开车开太快
[24:19] and they did what they do. 他们就做了常做的事
[24:21] They shot and killed him. 他们开枪打死了他
[24:24] I represented Leonard’s family. 我为莱纳德的家庭辩护
[24:27] It was one of my very first cases. 这是我早年的案子之一
[24:30] Unfortunately, the first of many. 不幸的是 类似的案件仍不断发生
[24:37] It was a terrible thing. 真的很可怕
[24:40] Leonard’s only crime… 莱纳德唯一的罪过
[24:43] the color of his skin. 就是他的肤色
[25:07] What?! 干什么
[25:07] – Who is this?! – This is Detective Tom Lange -你是谁 -我是汤姆·朗探长
[25:10] with the Los Angeles Police Department. 来自洛杉矶警局
[25:11] – How’d you get this number?! – You called 911. -你怎么会有这个号码 -因为你打了911
[25:13] Well, you tell the cops to back off! 跟警察说让他们滚远一点
[25:16] All right? Stay away from us! 行吗 离我们远一点
[25:18] A.C., give me the phone. AC 把电话给我
[25:22] Hey, this is O.J. 你好 我是OJ
[25:25] I just wanted to say how sorry I am. 我只是想说真的很抱歉
[25:28] I didn’t mean for you guys to all have to come out like this. 我不是有意让你们大家都这样麻烦的
[25:34] I know it’s late on a Friday. 现在是周五 这个点已经算晚了
[25:36] You guys work hard. 你们工作很辛苦
[25:39] Probably want to go home and see your kids. 应该也想回家 看看孩子
[25:42] No, it’s okay. We’re just doing our jobs. 没关系 我们也是职责所在
[25:46] So, uh… 那么
[25:49] I understand you have a gun. 我知道你有枪
[25:51] Yeah, but it’s not for you. 是的 但这枪不是为你们准备的
[25:53] Don’t worry. I would never hurt any of you guys. 别担心 我不会伤害你们的
[25:58] This gun’s for me. 这枪是为我准备的
[25:58] No, no, no, no, you don’t want to do that. 不不不 你不想这么做的
[26:01] Things will get better. 事情一定会好起来的
[26:03] You should just toss it out the window. 你应该把枪扔出窗外
[26:05] No, no. 不 不
[26:07] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[26:09] I got to… I got to be with Nicole. 我要 我要去找妮可
[26:12] Yeah. 是的
[26:13] That’s all I’m trying to do. 我只想这么做
[26:16] I just can’t do it on the freeway. 只是在高速公路上我下不了手
[26:19] I can’t do it in a field. 在球场上我也做不到
[26:21] I tried to do it at her grave. 我本想死在她的墓前
[26:24] Now, I… I’m just gonna do it at home. 但现在 我要在家里了结
[26:26] O.J., we want to keep you alive. OJ 我们想让你活着
[26:28] We’re not gonna bother you. 我们不会打扰你
[26:30] We’ll let you go home. 我们会让你回家的
[26:31] We know you want to go there. 我们知道你想去那里
[26:32] We’ll let you go there. 那你就去
[26:34] But the gun is… is scaring everybody. 但这枪 真的是吓到大家了
[26:36] Please, can’t you just throw it away? 拜托你 能不能把它扔掉
[26:42] No. 不行
[26:44] I deserve to get hurt. 我活该受罪
[26:50] Go, O.J.! 快跑 OJ
[26:51] Go where? Where’s he gonna go? 走哪去 他要去哪里
[26:53] – Anywhere but jail, baby. – Yo, Chris, -反正不是监狱 宝贝 -克里斯
[26:55] yeah. get over here, man. 过来 兄弟
[26:56] I thought you was gonna give us a little play-by-play. 我想着你要给我们来个现场解说呢
[26:59] – Please. – Ooh! Look at O.J. go. -拜托 -快看OJ跑路
[27:01] That boy can still run. 这小子还能跑呢
[27:02] Them goddamn cops ain’t chasing him. 那些该死的警察追不上他的
[27:05] Remember his run in ’67 against UCLA? 还记得他六七年对加州大学洛衫矶分校那次吗
[27:09] – That was the best! – That was pretty. -那场是最棒的 -那场干得真漂亮
[27:10] Nobody could catch the Juice. 没人能抓到果汁
[27:12] I don’t know what you guys are cheering for. 我也不知道你们在欢呼些什么
[27:14] – Jim Brown was a much better player. – What?! -明明吉姆·布朗更厉害 -什么
[27:17] Chris, go in the house, boy. 克里斯 回屋里去
[27:19] O.J. is local! He went to Galileo High! OJ可是本地人 他上的是伽利略中学
[27:22] So what? O.J. never gave back. 那又怎样 OJ从没有回馈过什么
[27:26] Well, you see any parks around here named for him? 你看这里有哪家公园是以他命名的
[27:29] Any children’s centers? 还有儿童中心
[27:30] See, now Jim Brown cared about black people. 看到没 吉姆·布朗关心黑人
[27:33] He was an activist. He spoke up. 他是个活动分子 他会为我们说话
[27:36] Once O.J. made his money, he split and never came back. 但OJ挣了钱 他就跑了 再也没回来过
[27:39] He became white. 他成白人了
[27:42] Well, you got the cops chasing him. 现在警察追着要抓他
[27:45] He’s black now! 他又成黑人了
[28:12] Orenthal James Simpson, 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森
[28:14] a grieving former husband, 一个伤心的前夫
[28:16] comforting his motherless children. 安慰着他刚失去母亲的孩子
[28:20] A celebrity running… 一个落跑的名人
[28:21] Why does that sound like a eulogy? 这怎么听着跟悼词一样
[28:24] A movie star, and a man wanted for double murder. 一个电影明星 一个因双重谋杀被通缉的人
[28:27] I want him to finish this day alive. 我要他活着度过这一天
[28:31] I want him to pay for what he’s done. 我要他为自己的所作所为付出代价
[28:33] …images of O.J. Simpson. OJ·辛普森的肖像
[28:37] Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! 加油 OJ 加油 OJ
[28:42] Hey, why are you guys rooting for him? 你们为什么支持OJ
[28:43] We’re not cheering for O.J. We’re booing the LAPD! 我们不是支持OJ 我们是不支持洛杉矶警局
[28:45] It doesn’t sound like you guys are booing. 看着不像啊
[28:47] We’re doing both. 我们两手抓
[28:47] O.J.’s running, ’cause he’s innocent! OJ跑了 因为他是无辜的
[28:49] He’s a black man being hunted by the police. 他是个被警察追捕的黑人
[28:52] They pick you up for anything! 警察随便安个罪名都能抓人
[28:53] I’d run! 要是我 我也跑
[28:54] Hey, look, it’s O.J. 看 是OJ
[28:56] Go get ’em, Juice! Go, Juice! 超过他们 果汁 加油 果汁
[28:58] OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
[28:59] OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
[29:02] OJ OJ OJ O.J.! O.J.! O.J.! O.J.!
[29:08] Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! 加油 OJ 加油 OJ
[29:18] You hear that? 听到了吗
[29:21] Those people shouldn’t be on the freeway. 他们不该跑到高速公路上来的
[29:23] It’s not safe. 不安全
[29:25] They’re out because they love you. 他们来是因为他们爱你
[29:29] They still love you, Juice. 他们依然爱你 果汁
[29:38] 34 yards… 34码
[29:44] O.J. Simpson. OJ·辛普森
[29:46] Go, O.J.! 加油 OJ
[29:47] Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! 加油 OJ 加油 OJ
[29:49] Go, O.J.! Go, O.J.! 加油 OJ 加油 OJ
[29:52] Where is he? We need to find him 他在哪儿 我们得找到他
[29:54] – and get him down here right now. – Arnelle. -并马上将他带到这里 -阿奈尔
[29:56] Where are you going? Don’t leave, Arnelle. 你们去哪儿 别走 阿奈尔
[30:00] We need everyone off the property. 所有人都必须离开
[30:01] – For your own safety. – No. -这是为了你们的安全 -不
[30:02] I’m not leaving. This is my home. 我不走 这是我家
[30:04] Yeah, I’m not leaving either. I’m Mr. Simpson’s attorney. 我也不走 我是辛普森先生的律师
[30:06] Hey, who are you? 你们是谁
[30:07] Roger Sandler, Time Life photography. 罗杰·桑德勒 《时代生活》的摄影师
[30:09] We have an arrangement with the West L.A. Division. 我们和西洛杉矶分局约好了的
[30:10] Your funeral. Don’t get caught in the crossfire. 那这麻烦归你们了 交火时小心点
[30:22] What the he… 搞什么
[30:32] Come on, come on! 别这样 别这样
[30:34] How do they expect us to get through? 我们这要怎么过去
[30:35] Honk. 鸣笛
[30:38] Move. Move! 走开 走开
[30:40] Get out of the way. 别挡道
[30:51] O.J. Simpson is almost back home. He’s in that car. OJ·辛普森已经快到家了 他正在车内
[30:51] NBC直播新闻 布伦特伍德 加州
[30:55] We’re told that he has a gun. 据称持有一把枪
[30:56] His mother is at his Brentwood estate, and apparently… 他的母亲正在布伦特伍德的家中 显然…
[31:04] Murderer! 杀人凶手
[31:07] A.C., you got to get me to my house. AC 你得带我回家
[31:09] I’m trying, Juice. Hey, let us in! 我想办法呢 果汁 让我们过去
[31:22] Get me home, A.C. 带我回家 AC
[31:32] NBC现场直播 布伦特伍德 加州
[31:33] What happens when he gets to his home, we cannot say. 到家后会发生什么 现在还很难说
[31:35] People are standing in the street. 人们聚集在马路上
[31:38] Okay, Juice, we’re here, brother. 好了 果汁 我们到了 兄弟
[31:40] Here we are. 我们到了
[31:49] All right, we’re home, O.J. 好了 我们到了 OJ
[31:53] Dad, please! 爸爸 求你了
[31:54] – Dad… – Jason, no, man, get back! -爸爸 -杰森 不 退后
[31:56] – Get back, get in the house! – Dad… Dad, please! -回去 回屋里去 -爸爸 爸爸
[31:59] – Dad, put down the gun! – Get back! -爸爸 把枪放下 -退后
[32:00] I am handling this, okay? Get in the house! 我会处理的 回屋去
[32:03] – Dad. – I’m gonna help! Get in the house! I am handling this! -爸爸 我能帮你的 -回屋去 我来处理
[32:06] – Get your ass in the house! – Dad, please! Dad… -回屋子里去 -爸爸 求你了 爸爸
[32:08] – Dad, I’m gonna help you. – Back in the house. -爸爸 让我帮你 -回屋去
[32:11] O.J., O.J., put the gun down. OJ OJ 放下枪
[32:13] You’re scaring me, man. 你吓到我了 伙计
[32:15] Put the gun down, Juice. 把枪放下 果汁
[32:26] OJ OJ?
[32:29] OJ. How can I help you? OJ 需要帮助吗
[32:30] Leave us alone! 别烦我们
[32:31] I want to speak with Mr. Simpson. O.J.? 我要和辛普森先生通话 OJ
[32:35] There’s a guy in the tree with-with a gun– this is a trick. 那边树上有个持枪的人 这是个陷阱
[32:37] No, no. 不 不
[32:38] No tricks. We want O.J. safe. 没有陷阱 我们只是希望确保OJ安全
[32:41] – Man, there’s guns in my face everywhere! – Kill the lights. -伙计 到处都有枪指着我 -把灯关了
[32:46] I said tell the choppers, kill all the lights now. 我说 通知直升机把灯都灭了
[32:52] All right. We are sorry for the dark picture, 好的 抱歉现在画面一片漆黑 但…
[32:53] no light has been allowed there. 但现在所有的灯都被熄灭
[32:55] Part of the early negotiations were that they… 之前谈判的部分要求就是…
[32:57] They don’t want us to see. 他们不想我们看见
[32:58] …get the helicopters up and away and that they get the 直升机被下令飞离 他们还把
[33:00] lights on even the police cars turned off, 所有的光源 包括警车上的灯都熄灭了
[33:03] so it’s been very dark… 所以现在画面非常黑
[33:04] If O.J. attempted to take his own life, 如果OJ想要自杀…
[33:07] to be able to get in there quickly enough… 想要以最快的速度回到屋子里…
[33:13] O.J., we want to get you out of the Bronco. OJ 我们希望你从车里下来
[33:16] We want to get you safely into your house. 我们希望你能安全地进屋来
[33:19] OJ O.J.
[33:21] O.J., will you open the door so that we can talk? OJ 能不能打开车门 我们好谈谈
[33:23] He doesn’t want to talk to you. Go away! 他不想和你谈 走开
[33:28] All right, Juice. What do you want me to do, man? 好了 果汁 你希望我怎么办 伙计
[33:32] I should’ve killed myself this morning. 我今早就该自我了结的
[33:36] – No, I can’t do it. – Juice, no! Juice! -现在我下不去手了 -果汁 不 果汁
[33:39] Juice, put the gun down! Please, Juice! 果汁 放下枪 求你了 果汁
[33:41] Juice, I’m begging you, man! 果汁 我求求你 伙计
[33:48] Hello? 你好
[33:49] O.J., it’s Bobby. OJ 我是小伯
[33:51] Oh, Bobby, help me, man. 小伯 帮帮我 伙计
[33:54] Please help me, Bobby. 求你帮帮我 小伯
[33:55] We’re all inside here. We love you. 我们都在屋里 我们爱你
[33:57] Your whole family’s here, Juice. Please, just… 你的家人都在 果汁 求你了
[34:00] just come on inside. 进屋来吧
[34:05] Is-is Mama here? 妈妈在吗
[34:07] Ye… Uh, yes. 在 在的
[34:08] She’s on the phone. She’s waiting… 她一直打电话来 她在等你
[34:09] She’s on the house phone waiting to talk to you, Juice. 她一直通着电话 等着和你说话 果汁
[34:12] I just… just want to come inside, man. 我想进屋去 伙计
[34:15] I just… just sit down and come inside. 我只想进屋坐下来
[34:17] That’s a great idea. Just come on in 那太好了 进来吧
[34:19] and we just sit down. We just… we just… 然后坐下 我们只要…
[34:23] we just sit down and relax. 坐下来 好好放松一下
[34:25] I’m sorry, man. All these people out here like this. 对不起 伙计 大家都这样拥在外面
[34:28] All the cops, man– you got to tell ’em I’m sorry, 那么多警察都出动了 代我说声抱歉
[34:31] that I didn’t mean for them to have to come out like this. 我不是故意让他们大晚上的跑出来的
[34:33] No, no, they just… they just… 不不 他们只是…
[34:35] they just want you to be safe, Juice. 他们只是希望你安全 果汁
[34:37] They… they want to make sure that nothing bad happens. 他们要确保不会有坏事发生
[34:40] Nothing bad is gonna happen. 也不会有坏事发生的
[34:41] Just… just come inside. 进屋来就好
[34:43] I can’t be on the TV again, man, in the handcuffs. 我不能再被拷着上电视了
[34:47] I can’t do that, with all the… 我做不到 全都是人
[34:49] Okay, what do you… what do you need? 好吧 你需要什么
[34:51] Uh… what do you… what do you want? 你 你想要什么
[34:54] May… Maybe come inside, maybe. 就是进屋去 也许吧
[34:56] And do it… You mean, do it in here? 在屋里是吗
[34:57] – Yeah, maybe I… – Okay. Okay. That’s easy. That’s easy, -也许吧 -好 好 没问题
[35:01] just give me one second, okay? Okay, Juice? 给我一点时间 好吗 果汁
[35:04] He doesn’t want to be arrested outside. 他不想在外面被拷上
[35:05] You got to do it inside the house, away from the cameras. 得在屋里完成 不能上电视
[35:08] Gun’s got to stay inside the vehicle. 枪必须留在车上
[35:09] Okay, Juice, we’re good to go. 好的 果汁 可以了
[35:11] They’re gonna do it inside the house, okay? 他们会在屋里完成 好吗
[35:12] You just got to make sure that the gun stays inside the car. 你只要确保枪留在车上
[35:16] You can’t bring the gun outside. 不能带出车
[35:17] Do you understand me? 明白了吗
[35:18] That’s-that’s real important. 这非常重要
[35:20] – Okay? – All right, man. All right. -明白吗 -好的 好的
[35:24] Okay. Good. Stay with me, yes? 好 很好 别挂电话好吗
[35:27] Okay, come on in, come on in. Stay with me. 好了 进来吧 别挂电话
[35:29] Simpson’s about to exit the vehicle. 辛普森要下车了
[35:31] Subject will not be armed. 目标不会携带武器
[35:33] No hotheads. We’re on TV. 别妄动 这可是电视直播的
[35:34] Don’t fire unless you’re fired upon first. 他不开火 其他人不得开火
[36:26] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[36:32] I’m sorry, you guys. 大家对不起
[36:44] He’s got a gun! 他有枪
[36:45] No, no! Those are pictures! 不不 只是照片
[36:46] Those are framed pictures of his kids! 是他孩子们的相框照片
[36:56] I’m sorry, guys. 大家对不起
[37:10] Sorry. 对不起
[37:11] 91 clear. 8814 clear. 91安全 8814安全
[37:22] It’s okay. 没事了
[37:23] Okay, okay. 没事了 没事了
[37:26] -Come on. – All right, all right. -没事了 -没事了 没事了
[37:28] I-I got you. Come on 我们扶住你了 没事了
[37:36] – I got you. – I’m sorry, Bobby. -我扶着你呢 -对不起 小伯
[37:37] No, no. No, you’re home now. 不不 你回家了
[37:39] You’re home, Juice. 你到家了 果汁
[37:42] – I’m so… – Here we go. Here we go. -对不起 -坐吧 坐下
[37:49] Can I speak to my mama? 我能和妈妈说话吗
[37:52] And can I get some orange juice? 能给我一点橘子汁吗
[37:54] Of course, O.J. 当然 OJ
[38:01] Hello, Mama. 你好 妈妈
[38:03] Yeah. Yeah. 好的 好
[38:05] I know, Mama. 我知道了 妈妈
[38:09] Okay. 好的
[38:14] I know, Mama. 知道了 妈妈
[38:18] Okay. 好
[38:23] I love you, too, Mama. 我也爱你 妈妈
[38:25] Right now, to wrap up this, uh, live coverage, 现在本次直播全部结束
[38:29] so you can tune in to your late local news, which will have 您可以观看地方晚间新闻
[38:32] plenty about how all this unfolded. So, for right now, 还有更多关于此事的报道 现在
[38:37] Dan Rather with Connie Chung, 丹·拉瑟 宗毓华
[38:38] John Blackstone and our colleagues 约翰·布莱克斯通 以及洛杉矶
[38:40] at KCBS in Los Angeles, that’s it. KCBS的同事们 报道到此结束
[38:43] We’re taking him to trial. 我们要送他上庭审了
[38:46] The confirmation now that that arrest 现在已确定
[38:47] has taken place, and, in fact a convoy… 辛普森已被捕 护送人员…
[38:49] Too bad you’re not working on this case. 你没负责这个案子真是太糟了
[38:51] What? He better not. He got framed. 什么 他最好别插手 他是被陷害的
[38:55] I was thinking the same thing. 我也是这么想的
[38:57] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[38:58] I can guarantee you O.J. was not framed. 我保证 OJ才不是被陷害的
[39:00] Sure he was. 当然是
[39:02] I haven’t identified that location yet. 现在地点尚不能确定
[39:04] That could prove to be a bit of a challenge… 可能会是一个挑战…
[39:06] You stay the hell away from this. 别管这事
[39:08] …those narrow streets around the residence, they’re now 住宅边的狭窄小道上
[39:11] crowded with people. There are, uh, hundreds 挤满了人 数百名青少年
[39:13] of teenagers out there with, uh, many, uh, now shouting, 聚集在外面 很多都在大叫着
[39:16] uh, shouting O.J.’s name. OJ的名字
美国罪案故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国罪案故事(American Crime Story)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme