时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Uh, one officer rendered, uh, six kicks, | 其中一位警官踢了六下 |
[00:15] | 被巡警发现后 金因担心其酒驾行为违反其抢劫假释条例 | |
[00:16] | and one officer one kick. | 另一位警官踢了一下 |
[00:18] | It’s probably the worst case of police misconduct | 这大概是我执法27年来 |
[00:21] | that I’ve ever seen in my 27 years of law enforcement. | 见过的最严重的警务人员行为不当案例了 |
[00:23] | The four police officers who were videotaped | 四位警官被拍下 |
[00:26] | repeatedly beating an unarmed man were found not guilty. | 反复殴打一个最终被判无罪的男子 |
[00:29] | I think it is, uh, devastating to the image of this city | 我觉得这对城市形象造成了极不良的影响 |
[00:32] | 但三位被判无罪 第四位被判犯下使用致命武器攻击他人 | |
[00:32] | and especially to our police department. | 尤其是对警察局的形象 |
[00:35] | It’s going to take years to recover from that. | 这要好几年才能恢复过来了 |
[00:38] | What happened today with Rodney King was unjust! | 罗德尼·金的遭遇是不公的 |
[00:41] | It set off this country’s worst riots this century. | 这引发了本世纪国内最严重的暴动 |
[00:45] | I just, I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[00:47] | can we, can we all get along? | 我们不能都好好相处吗 |
[01:52] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[01:55] | I overslept. | 睡过了头 |
[01:56] | I had to take a shower. | 还得冲了个澡 |
[02:01] | Hope we can still make the flight. | 希望还能赶得上飞机 |
[02:06] | Mr. Simpson, I have to apologize | 辛普森先生 如果我刚刚有 |
[02:08] | if-if I was staring before. | 盯着您看那很抱歉 |
[02:10] | I’ve, um, I’ve never picked up a celebrity. | 我从未接过名人 |
[02:13] | Oh, that’s cool. | 没事的 |
[02:16] | I remember the first celebrity I ever met. | 我还记得我见过的第一个名人呢 |
[02:18] | Willie Mays. | 威利·梅斯 |
[02:21] | Boy, did that blow my mind. | 天呐 真是让我震撼 |
[02:22] | He was so great. | 他太棒了 |
[02:26] | I was just a kid, but it made me go, | 我当时还是个孩子 但我心想 |
[02:29] | “That’s what I want to be when I grow up.” | “等我长大也要像他一样” |
[02:56] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:59] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:01] | Did you step in some glass? | 你是踩到玻璃了吗 |
[03:03] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[04:57] | Officer Riske. | 瑞斯克警官 |
[04:59] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[05:00] | The female… | 女子 |
[05:02] | is Nicole Brown Simpson. | 是妮可·布朗·辛普森 |
[05:04] | She’s the property owner. | 她是业主 |
[05:06] | The male | 男子 |
[05:07] | is unidentified. | 身份不明 |
[05:09] | Lot of blood. | 好多血啊 |
[05:10] | It has a clean heel print. | 有一个清晰的脚跟足迹 |
[05:12] | There’s also a glove, hat and an envelope. | 还有一个手套 帽子和信封 |
[05:15] | Down that path | 沿着那条路 |
[05:15] | is a set of bloody shoe prints. | 有一组沾血鞋印 |
[05:18] | They exit through the rear. | 从后面离开了 |
[05:19] | He’s bleeding from the left hand. | 他左手流血了 |
[05:34] | Nothing’s disturbed. | 什么都没动 |
[05:36] | It’s probably not a robbery. | 大概不是抢劫了 |
[05:40] | Mark? | 马克 |
[05:40] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[05:42] | We got to withdraw from the case. | 我们得退出案子 |
[05:44] | They kicked it upstairs. | 被调到上面了 |
[05:46] | To who? | 给谁了 |
[05:46] | Detective Vannatter. Where are the kids? | 范纳特探长 孩子呢 |
[05:48] | They’re being held at West L.A. | 被安置在西洛杉矶警局了 |
[05:50] | Have we I.D.’d the male? | 查明男子身份了吗 |
[05:52] | What about O.J. Simpson? | OJ·辛普森呢 |
[05:53] | Anybody notify him yet? | 有人通知他了吗 |
[05:54] | We don’t want a Belushi situation. | 别再搞出贝鲁西那种情况了 |
[05:56] | Can’t have him learning about this from his tv. | 不能让他从电视上得知此事 |
[05:58] | There’s no media here. | 又没有媒体来 |
[05:59] | This is a double homicide in Brentwood. | 这是布伦特伍德的双尸案 |
[06:00] | They’ll show. | 他们会来的 |
[06:02] | So, anybody have Simpson’s address? | 有人知道辛普森的地址吗 |
[06:04] | I know where O.J. lives. | 我知道OJ住哪 |
[06:07] | I’m Detective Mark Fuhrman, West L.A. Homicide. | 我是马克·福尔曼警探 西洛杉矶警局凶案组 |
[06:09] | I was there years ago. | 我几年前去过那里 |
[06:10] | Family dispute. | 家庭纠纷 |
[06:11] | It’s a few minutes away. | 离这儿就几分钟的路 |
[06:18] | I don’t think I’ve ever been up here before. | 我好像从没来过这一片 |
[06:33] | Car’s in the driveway and the lights are on. | 车停在车道上 灯亮着 |
[06:34] | Someone’s home. | 肯定有人在家 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna look around. | 我去周围看看 |
[06:39] | Let me try again. | 我再按一次 |
[07:01] | Hey, you should see this. | 你们来看看 |
[07:06] | We’re gonna need a criminalist to confirm that that’s blood. | 我们得找个刑事专家鉴定一下那是不是血 |
[07:09] | Why don’t they answer the door? | 他们为什么不应门 |
[08:11] | – Hello. – Sir, we’re with the LAPD. | -你好 -先生 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[08:12] | Is O.J. Simpson home? | OJ·辛普森在吗 |
[08:14] | I-I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[08:16] | I don’t– what? | 我不…什么 |
[08:17] | Is-is he not in the house? | 他不在家吗 |
[08:18] | Is…? | 他… |
[08:20] | Um, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[08:23] | Was there an earthquake last night? | 昨晚地震了吗 |
[08:24] | ’cause I heard these crazy, um, thumps. | 我听到了好响的撞击声 |
[08:26] | – These loud thumps by… – Sir? | -很响的撞击声就在… -先生 |
[08:29] | Are you on a substance? | 你吸毒或饮酒了吗 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | No, um, look, I’m not, like, | 不 听我说 我并不是 |
[08:37] | an official person. | 什么人物 |
[08:39] | I just kind of… I live back here. | 我就是… 住在这而已 |
[08:42] | Sir, we need to speak to Mr. Simpson. | 先生 我们有事找辛普森先生 |
[08:44] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[08:47] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[08:48] | He, um, he’s in Chicago. | 他在芝加哥 |
[08:51] | You sh– uh, you should go talk to his daughter. | 你们该去跟他女儿谈谈 |
[08:53] | Arnelle? | 阿奈尔 |
[08:56] | She’s… | 她… |
[08:59] | Chicago O’Hare Plaza. | 芝加哥奥黑尔广场 |
[09:00] | O.J. Simpson, please. | 请接OJ·辛普森 |
[09:01] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[09:04] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[09:04] | Is this O.J. Simpson? | 是OJ·辛普森吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是的 您是 |
[09:08] | This is Detective Tom Lange | 我是汤姆·朗探长 |
[09:10] | from the Los Angeles Police Department. | 我是洛杉矶警局的 |
[09:12] | I have some bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[09:14] | Your ex-wife Nicole Simpson has been killed. | 你前妻妮可·辛普森被杀了 |
[09:17] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[09:19] | Nicole has been killed? | 妮可被杀了 |
[09:21] | Back there, there was this loud bang on my air conditioner. | 就是这里 空调有很响的撞击声 |
[09:25] | Seriously, I thought my walls were gonna fall down. | 真的 我以为我的墙要塌呢 |
[09:31] | Oh, my god, is sh– is she dead? | 天呐 她死了吗 |
[09:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:35] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Simpson. | 我很遗憾 辛普森先生 |
[09:38] | I’ll be on the first flight out of Chicago tomorrow. | 我明天一早就坐飞机离开芝加哥 |
[09:41] | I’ll be back in L.A. tomorrow. | 明天就回洛杉矶 |
[10:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | He didn’t ask how she died. | 他没问她是怎么死的 |
[10:26] | Got to show you something. | 有东西给你看 |
[10:30] | It’s right here, under the air conditioner. | 就在这里 空调下面 |
[10:38] | This is a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[10:58] | Hey, Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[10:59] | Please, stop playing with your food. | 别玩食物了 |
[11:01] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:02] | Please eat. You have 90 seconds. | 快吃吧 你还有90秒了 |
[11:04] | I don’t want cereal. | 我不喜欢吃麦片粥 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s too bad. That’s all we have. | 那真是太糟了 我们只有这个 |
[11:07] | – I don’t like it. – Well, tough, eat it. | -我不喜欢 -那没办法 快吃 |
[11:09] | – He got puzzles. – Oh, no, no– seriously? | -他有拼图 -不不 你不是吧 |
[11:11] | Why are your puzzle pieces in your c…? | 你的拼图怎么跑进碗里… |
[11:13] | Okay, you know what? That’s it. You guys are gonna starve. | 好吧 不管了 你们就饿着吧 |
[11:15] | – I hope you make it to lunch. – I’ll be hungry then. | -希望你们撑得到午饭 -到那时我就得饿了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, you should’ve thought about that. | 是啊 你怎么早没想到 |
[11:22] | – Yeah. – Mama! | -喂 -妈妈 |
[11:22] | Marcia, Phil Vannatter. Got a sec? | 玛莎 我是菲尔·范纳特 有空吗 |
[11:26] | I need your opinion on a double homicide. | 我需要你参谋一桩双尸案 |
[11:28] | – Mom. – Boys, please go get your stuff. | -妈妈 -好孩子 去拿好你们的东西 |
[11:32] | What have you got? | 什么情况 |
[11:32] | We’ve got two victims in Brentwood on Bundy Drive. | 布伦特伍德邦迪大道两人被杀 |
[11:35] | It’s pretty brutal. | 场面惨烈 |
[11:37] | Brentwood? | 布伦特伍德 |
[11:38] | Nobody gets killed in Brentwood. | 那种地方还会发生凶杀案 |
[11:40] | Well, one of the victims is the ex-wife of O.J. Simpson. | 其中一人是OJ·辛普森的前妻 |
[11:43] | – Who? – Marcia, O.J. Simpson. | -谁 -玛莎 OJ·辛普森 |
[11:44] | You know, the football player. | 那个橄榄球运动员 |
[11:46] | Yeah, I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 我是不知道那是谁 |
[11:48] | Marcia, O.J.– The Juice? He’s a movie star. | 玛莎 OJ”果汁” 他是个电影明星 |
[11:51] | You know, he’s in The Naked Gun movie. | 他参演了《白头神探》 |
[11:52] | He’s the guy in the, uh, | 还有那个 |
[11:53] | the, uh, Hertz commercials. | 赫兹租车行的广告 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah, that guy. | 那个人啊 |
[11:57] | Huh, well, will you just tell me what happened, please? | 麻烦你告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[12:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:00] | Let me tie your shoe. | 我给你系鞋带 |
[12:01] | Well, there’s a lot of blood at the murders. | 凶杀现场血迹很多 |
[12:04] | And here at O.J.’s house, | 在OJ家这边 |
[12:06] | there appears to be blood on one of his vehicles. | 他一辆车上似乎有血迹 |
[12:08] | And we can see drops of blood leading into the house. | 而且我们可以看到有血滴一路延伸到房子那边 |
[12:11] | There are also two bloody gloves. | 还有两只血手套 |
[12:13] | One at each location that appear to match. | 两个地点各一只 似乎是一对儿 |
[12:19] | What were you doing at Simpson’s? | 你去辛普森家做什么 |
[12:21] | We were here notifying a family member. | 我们是来通知亲属的 |
[12:24] | We just didn’t realize he turned out to be a suspect. | 但没想到他是个嫌疑人 |
[12:26] | Well, it sounds like you have enough to arrest him. | 听上去你有充分证据逮捕他了 |
[12:28] | This is major. | 这是大事啊 |
[12:29] | No, no, no. One step at a time. | 不不 一步步来 |
[12:31] | Right now, I just want a search warrant. | 现在 我只想要张搜查令 |
[12:33] | Just wanted a prosecutor’s opinion, that’s all. | 问问你这个公诉人的意见而已 |
[12:36] | Well, this prosecutor says go get him. | 公诉人说 去要吧 |
[12:40] | Boys, in the car now! | 儿子 马上上车 |
[13:16] | Hey, it’s Nicole. | 这里是妮可 |
[13:17] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[13:19] | Mommy, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪 |
[13:21] | Why are we at the police station? | 我们为什么在警察局 |
[13:24] | Mommy, please call back. | 妈妈 回电话吧 |
[13:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:28] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[13:28] | Please answer! | 接电话吧 |
[13:30] | Please answer the phone! | 接电话吧 |
[13:31] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[13:48] | What’s going on over there? | 这边出什么事了 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Good morning, Marcia. | 早上好 玛莎 |
[14:01] | Good morning. Have we heard from the LAPD? | 早上好 洛杉矶警局来消息了吗 |
[14:04] | What time does Simpson return? | 辛普森什么时候回来 |
[14:05] | He lands at LAX around noon. | 中午能抵达洛杉矶机场 |
[14:07] | Oh, Westwood Flower Garden called. | 韦斯特伍德花园来电 |
[14:08] | They want to know if the baby tulips can be peach, not pink. | 他们问小郁金香不是粉色而是桃色的可以吗 |
[14:10] | Your lips are moving, but I don’t know what they’re saying. | 你的嘴唇在动 但我根本听不懂 |
[14:13] | Lynn’s baby shower. | 琳的婴儿送礼会 |
[14:14] | Oh, jesus! | 天呐 |
[14:15] | Today at lunch. | 今天午饭的时候 |
[14:16] | What time am I supposed to be going? | 我要几点去来着 |
[14:18] | Marcia, you’re not going. You’re throwing it. | 玛莎 你不是”去” 是要”办” |
[14:21] | Well, not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[14:24] | I’ll tell her. | 我去跟她说 |
[14:24] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[14:26] | And Gordon’s lawyer called. He… | 戈登的律师来过电话 他… |
[14:27] | I don’t have time for this today. | 我今天没时间应付这个 |
[14:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Tell Gil I’ll be right over. | 告诉吉尔我就过去 |
[14:33] | What time did he fly to Chicago? | 他几点飞去芝加哥的 |
[14:35] | 11:45 p.m. | 晚11:45 |
[14:36] | What time do you ballpark the murders? | 凶案大概几点发生 |
[14:38] | Between 10:00 and 11:00. | 10点到11点之间 |
[14:39] | The male, Ronald Goldman, | 被杀男子是罗纳德·戈德曼 |
[14:41] | worked at an Italian restaurant nearby. | 是附近一家意大利餐馆的员工 |
[14:43] | He was 25, an actor/waiter. | 25岁 演员/服务员 |
[14:46] | He left at just before 10:00. | 他10点前不久离开的 |
[14:50] | You think O.J. had time to do it? | 你觉得OJ有时机吗 |
[14:52] | Well, he is fast. | 他动作快嘛 |
[14:53] | Let’s stay on point. | 我们别跑题 |
[14:55] | What about motive? | 动机呢 |
[14:56] | Don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[14:57] | Ex-wife with a younger man? | 前妻跟更年轻的男人好上了 |
[14:59] | “A warm bath and candles.” | “温水浴和蜡烛” |
[15:00] | Was he her boyfriend? | 他是她男友吗 |
[15:01] | It’s unclear. He was returning glasses | 不清楚 他是去还 |
[15:03] | that were left in the restaurant by her mother. | 她妈妈落在餐馆的眼镜 |
[15:05] | “By her mother.” That sounds ridiculous. | “她妈妈” 听上去真荒唐 |
[15:07] | I agree. I’ve never heard of | 是啊 我还从没听过 |
[15:08] | a restaurant that offers that service. | 提供这种服务的餐馆呢 |
[15:10] | In any case, we can assume that the killer walked in | 总之 我们可以认为凶手是撞见了 |
[15:12] | on the two of them– thank you– | 他们两人 谢谢 |
[15:14] | or that Goldman walked in on the killing. | 要么就是戈德曼撞见了凶手行凶 |
[15:27] | Crime scene photos. | 犯罪现场照片 |
[15:37] | Oh, jesus. | 天呐 |
[15:40] | These are really vicious. | 太凶残了 |
[15:44] | She’s practically decapitated. | 她的头几乎被砍下 |
[15:50] | I just can’t picture O.J. Simpson doing it. | 我真想象不出OJ·辛普森会做这种事 |
[15:52] | I met him once at a golfing event. | 我曾在一个高尔夫球活动上见过他 |
[15:54] | He’s the nicest guy. | 他人可好了 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I met him. He’s charming. | 嗯 我见过他 他很有魅力 |
[15:58] | He’s not so terrific. | 他也不是完人 |
[16:01] | Simpson has a prior. | 辛普森有前科 |
[16:02] | Five years ago, he pled no contest | 五年前 他殴打妮可后 |
[16:04] | after he beat up Nicole. | 选择了不抗辩 |
[16:06] | Never even did his community service. | 连社区服务都没做 |
[16:07] | He just got out, celebrity-style. | 就像个名人那样出来了 |
[16:09] | He raised money for Camp Ronald McDonald. | 他为麦当劳叔叔营筹了款 |
[16:23] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:24] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:29] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:32] | – Sorry. – Excuse me, can I get through, please? | -抱歉 -可以让我过去吗 |
[16:35] | No, sir. | 不行 先生 |
[16:36] | O.J.’s expecting me. | OJ在等我 |
[16:37] | I’m his friend, Robert Kardashian. | 我是他的朋友 罗伯特·卡戴珊 |
[16:39] | I’m sure I’m on the list. | 他肯定把我列入名单了 |
[16:40] | There’s no list. | 没有什么名单 |
[16:45] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[16:46] | Howard! Howard! | 霍华德 霍华德 |
[16:49] | – I know him. – It’s okay, officer. | -我认识他 -没事的 警官 |
[16:51] | He’s with me. | 他跟我一起的 |
[16:54] | – Can you believe it? – It’s like a circus here. | -难以置信 -这里简直乱成粥 |
[16:55] | I came as soon as I heard. Kris called me. | 我一听说就赶来了 克丽丝打给了我 |
[16:57] | She and Nicole were gonna have lunch today. | 她和妮可今天本来还约好吃午饭的 |
[16:59] | – I know, it’s horrible. – How is he? | -是啊 太糟糕了 -他怎么样了 |
[17:00] | He-he’s doing okay. He’s trying. | 他还好 在尽力了 |
[17:03] | – Where is he? – He’s on his way. | -他人呢 -在赶过来了 |
[17:06] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[17:10] | – O.J.! – Sir, sir… | -OJ -先生 |
[17:14] | OJ O.J. | |
[17:16] | – O.J. – It’s me. | -OJ -是我 |
[17:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:19] | Back up! | 退后 |
[17:24] | – I am his lawyer. – Stay back, sir. | -我是他的律师 -退后 先生 |
[17:42] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:43] | Why are you here? | 你们来干什么 |
[17:44] | Mr. Simpson, | 辛普森先生 |
[17:44] | we’re here because of the death of your ex-wife. | 我们是为您前妻之死而来 |
[17:48] | We found a trail of blood. | 我们找到了一道血迹 |
[17:51] | A trail? | 一道 |
[17:53] | Aw, man. | 我的天 |
[17:56] | God. | 天呐 |
[17:58] | Aw, man. | 我的天 |
[17:58] | Mr. Simpson, let’s get away from the cameras. | 辛普森先生 我们避开摄像机 |
[18:01] | Let’s go around the corner. | 绕过去吧 |
[18:09] | You need to back away. | 你得退后 |
[18:10] | Sir, you need to step back. | 先生 你得退后 |
[18:29] | All right, you fellas want to tell me what happens next? | 好了 你们能不能告诉我接下来怎么办 |
[18:36] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[18:39] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[18:41] | Slow down here! | 慢着 |
[18:42] | Is that necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[18:43] | No, it’s not. | 没有 |
[18:45] | I only wanted him detained. | 我只想扣押他 |
[18:48] | Everybody, just calm down. | 大家冷静点 |
[18:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:51] | I’m going through a lot here. | 我心里很不好受啊 |
[18:53] | Mr. Simpson, I am very sorry. | 辛普森先生 很抱歉 |
[18:56] | But we do have some questions | 但关于你前妻妮可之死 |
[18:57] | about the death of your ex-wife, Nicole. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[18:59] | Would you be willing to come down to headquarters? | 你愿意跟我们去总部一趟吗 |
[19:03] | Have a talk? | 跟我们谈谈 |
[19:04] | OJ OJ O.J., O.J. | |
[19:06] | You don’t have to talk to them. | 你不用跟他们说话的 |
[19:10] | You’re wrong, Howard. | 你错了 霍华德 |
[19:12] | If I don’t talk, it looks like I have something to hide. | 我如果不说 会显得像有所隐瞒 |
[19:15] | Yes, officer, I’m happy to cooperate. | 好的 警官 我乐意配合 |
[19:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:32] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:37] | O.J.’s a suspect. | OJ是嫌疑人 |
[19:50] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[19:53] | Honey, where’s my Hugo Boss? | 亲爱的 我那套雨果·波士呢 |
[19:56] | I swear that girl hides my clothes. | 那女人绝对在藏我的衣服 |
[19:57] | I-I-I got nothing to wear! | 我都没衣服穿了 |
[19:59] | Johnnie. | 约翰尼 |
[20:01] | I got a thousand million things to do today. | 我今天有好多事要做 |
[20:03] | I got to stop by the DA’s. | 我得去趟地检官办公室 |
[20:04] | Meet with the Taylor family. | 见泰勒一家 |
[20:06] | Do a TV appearance. | 上电视 |
[20:07] | So I can’t dress too festive. | 我不能穿得太花哨 |
[20:09] | I need to be strong, | 我得强势 |
[20:10] | uplifting. | 令人振奋 |
[20:11] | Okay, what about lime green? | 好吧 石灰绿这套呢 |
[20:13] | Lime gre– that would be exceptional. | 石灰绿 那是很不错 |
[20:15] | Except… then I got to run out to Neverland. | 只是 那样我就得躲去永无岛了 |
[20:18] | MJ’s got some new pile of commotion, | MJ又闹新毛病 |
[20:20] | so I can’t wear lime– Michael’s afraid of that color. | 所以我不能穿石灰绿 迈克尔怕那个颜色 |
[20:22] | I never met someone with so many phobias. | 我从没见过比他怕的东西更多的人 |
[20:26] | Nobody said your job would be easy. | 没人说过你的工作会很容易 |
[20:28] | All right, what about purple? | 好吧 那紫色呢 |
[20:29] | Purple? Well, that would be fine– | 紫色 那也可以 |
[20:30] | No, I don’t want to look like no grape. | 不行 我不像看上去像颗葡萄 |
[20:37] | 特别调查部 克里斯托弗·达顿助理地方检察官 约瑟夫·塞缪尔森助理地方检察官 | |
[20:40] | Afternoon, Chris. | 下午好 克里斯 |
[20:42] | You finish your investigation of the Taylor shooting? | 泰勒枪击案的调查完成了吗 |
[20:44] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:45] | I didn’t want to just send over the report. | 我不想把报告发过去 |
[20:48] | I thought it’d be better if we talked in person. | 我想跟你当面谈谈 |
[20:49] | Save your breath, my brother. | 省口气吧 兄弟 |
[20:51] | Well, let me explain. | 我跟你解释一下 |
[20:51] | Come on, I had your job. | 拜托 我做过你的工作 |
[20:54] | I know the drill. | 我了解流程 |
[20:56] | The police commission determined the officer acted in self-defense. | 警察委员会判定警官行为出于正当防卫 |
[20:58] | The officers were scared. | 警官们当时很害怕 |
[20:59] | There were seven of them with guns up against | 他们七个人对付一个 |
[21:01] | one mentally ill woman with a knife. | 持刀的精神病女子 |
[21:03] | Johnnie, I tried. | 约翰尼 我尽力了 |
[21:04] | You know all they had to claim | 你也知道他们只需要说 |
[21:05] | – was that their lives were in danger. – Danger. | -他们当时有生命危险 -危险 |
[21:07] | They shot her in the back. | 他们从后面冲她开枪 |
[21:09] | You know, it’s remarkable to me | 我觉得不可思议 |
[21:10] | how many black folks get shot in the backside | 有那么多黑人在发动攻击时 |
[21:13] | while they’re attacking. | 被人射中背部打死 |
[21:14] | Like they’re going backwards and forwards at the same time. | 就好像他们在同时前进后退 |
[21:16] | Johnnie, I wish I could prosecute. | 约翰尼 我也希望我能起诉 |
[21:19] | I– it’s terrible. | 这事太糟了 |
[21:22] | Look, if you check the report, you’ll see that I slipped in | 你看看报告 我在里面写了 |
[21:24] | that the officers may not have been 100% truthful. | 警官可能没有完全说实话 |
[21:26] | Oh, please! One sentence nobody’s gonna read | 得了 就写一句没人会看的话 |
[21:29] | makes you feel better about yourself? | 你就好过了吗 |
[21:30] | What do you expect me to do?! | 你指望我怎么做 |
[21:31] | You know what we’re talking about! | 你明白我们究竟在说什么 |
[21:32] | Choose a side! | 选个边站吧 |
[21:40] | Look. | 听我说 |
[21:41] | I know your heart is in the right place. | 我知道你的初衷是好的 |
[21:45] | But these four walls, they, | 但这里的墙 |
[21:46] | they box you in. | 把你困在里面 |
[21:48] | It’s just an endless cycle of bullshit. | 而里面只有无穷无尽的狗屁 |
[21:52] | Can I be honest with you? | 我可以跟你说句实话吗 |
[21:53] | Always. | 当然 |
[22:02] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这地方 |
[22:05] | I mean, I hate S.I.D. I’m thinking of quitting. | 我讨厌特别调查部 我在考虑辞职 |
[22:08] | Good, now you’re finally talking some sense. | 你终于说句明白话了 |
[22:11] | And I know you’re capable of more. | 我知道你还能说出更多明白话 |
[22:14] | The world needs more black men | 这世界需要更多黑人 |
[22:16] | willing to make a difference. | 愿意来改变它 |
[22:20] | That means a lot to me. | 这话对我很有意义 |
[22:23] | You know, I’ve always looked to you as a mentor. | 我一直视你为导师 |
[22:25] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[22:29] | Onward and upward. | 向前进 向上走 |
[22:32] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:35] | I’ve got to go deliver the bad news to the Taylor family. | 我得去给泰勒一家转达这个坏消息 |
[22:38] | Fortunately, I’ve got a plan “B.” | 幸好 我还有备用计划 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna advise the family to sue the city | 我会建议他们起诉市政府 |
[22:43] | for police brutality and wrongful death. | 罪名是警察暴力和过失致死 |
[22:46] | See, the way things are sometimes, | 这世道有时候 |
[22:47] | money is the only way to get justice. | 只有钱才能买到正义 |
[22:52] | Hey, uh, take… | 拿上… |
[23:05] | This is outrageous. | 这太过分了 |
[23:08] | Eight 911 calls. | 八通911报警 |
[23:10] | The police were called out there eight times. | 警察曾八次被叫过去 |
[23:13] | Nicole had a bruised face, black eye, | 妮可脸和眼睛均被打伤 |
[23:16] | bleeding lip. | 嘴唇流血 |
[23:18] | O.J. broke a windshield with a baseball bat. | OJ用棒球棒打碎了挡风玻璃 |
[23:22] | God, the system failed her. | 天呐 体系没能保护她 |
[23:23] | You can’t get so upset. | 你不能这么激动 |
[23:25] | You know what really pisses me off? | 你知道最让我生气的是什么吗 |
[23:27] | This went on for years. | 这事持续了好几年 |
[23:29] | All that battering before he was even arrested. | 他打人那么久 却没有被捕 |
[23:32] | It’s the LAPD and a famous guy. | 洛杉矶警局对阵一个名人 |
[23:35] | – Marcia. – Yeah. | -玛莎 -嗯 |
[23:37] | The tape is here. | 录音带到了 |
[23:40] | O.J., when was the last time you saw Nicole? | OJ 你最后见到妮可是什么时候 |
[23:43] | Yesterday when we were leaving | 昨天 我们离开女儿 |
[23:45] | our daughter’s dance recital. | 舞蹈表演的时候 |
[23:47] | It ended at about, uh, 6:30, 6:45, something like that. | 大概是6:30 6:45时结束的 |
[23:51] | And what time did you get back home? | 你是什么时候回到家的 |
[23:55] | 7:00-something. | 7点多吧 |
[23:58] | I’m trying to think. | 让我想想 |
[23:59] | Did I leave? | 我出去了吗 |
[24:02] | You know, I had to run and get my daughter, | 我去给我女儿 |
[24:04] | uh, recital flowers. | 买了庆祝表演的花 |
[24:08] | Then I called my girlfriend Paula | 然后我往女友宝拉家走时 |
[24:10] | as I headed to her house. | 给她打了电话 |
[24:11] | And Paula wasn’t home. | 但宝拉不在家 |
[24:13] | What-what did he say? Did…? | 他刚刚说什么 |
[24:16] | Did he buy flowers before or after the recital? | 他是在表演之前还是之后买的花 |
[24:18] | Did he even go to Paula’s house? | 他有去宝拉家吗 |
[24:20] | And when did you park your Bronco on Rockingham? | 你什么时候把你的野马停在罗金厄姆的 |
[24:23] | 8:00-something. | 8点左右 |
[24:25] | 7:00, | 7点 |
[24:26] | 8:00. | 8点 |
[24:27] | 9:00– I don’t know. | 9点 我也说不清 |
[24:30] | Around that area. | 就在那段时间内吧 |
[24:32] | And then I was sitting with Kato. | 然后我跟凯图一起坐着 |
[24:33] | He hadn’t done a jacuzzi, so we went and got a burger. | 他还没洗过热浴盆 我们就一起去吃了个汉堡 |
[24:35] | 7:00, 8:00, 9:00. | 7点 8点 9点 |
[24:38] | That’s not an answer. | 这算什么答案 |
[24:39] | Guys, lock him to a time frame. | 倒是给他定下个时间线啊 |
[24:41] | Pin him to a version of the story he can’t change later. | 让他确定他的说法 回头不好翻供 |
[24:44] | And what about your left hand there? | 你左手是怎么回事 |
[24:48] | How did you get that injury? | 怎么伤的 |
[24:50] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:53] | The first time I was in Chicago. | 我第一次去芝加哥 |
[24:55] | Yeah, and then I got back to the house, | 然后我回到家 |
[24:57] | and I was running around and, uh, | 到处走动 |
[24:58] | I broke a glass. | 打碎了一个玻璃杯 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:02] | And then one of your guys | 然后 你们一位警官 |
[25:03] | just called. | 打了电话给我 |
[25:05] | Uh, actually, | 其实 |
[25:06] | uh, uh, I cut it before. | 是之前割伤的 |
[25:09] | Maybe I opened it. | 可能是扯开了伤口 |
[25:11] | But it’s no big deal. | 不是什么大事啦 |
[25:12] | I bleed all the time. | 我经常流血 |
[25:13] | I golf, you know. | 我打高尔夫 |
[25:15] | It’s always something. | 总会遇到什么事 |
[25:17] | Nicks and stuff, yeah. | 小刮小蹭的 |
[25:19] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[25:20] | Well, I can’t tell. | 我分辨不出 |
[25:22] | Did he cut his hand in Los Angeles | 他是在洛杉矶割伤了手 |
[25:24] | or in Chicago? | 还是在芝加哥 |
[25:25] | How did he injure himself? | 他是怎么伤的 |
[25:27] | This is a fiasco. | 这是彻头彻尾的失败 |
[25:30] | Why did the cops tolerate it? | 警察为什么不逼问他 |
[25:31] | ’cause they’re not used to grilling a star. | 因为他们不习惯拷问明星 |
[25:32] | He’s the Juice. | 他是”果汁” |
[25:33] | He rushed more than 2,000 yards in one season. | 他一个赛季冲了两千多码 |
[25:35] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全不理解那代表了什么 |
[25:37] | But you know what? It shouldn’t matter. | 但知道吗 那不该有任何影响 |
[25:39] | He got away with beating her. | 他打她没有受到责罚 |
[25:40] | He is not gonna get away with killing her. | 他杀她休想再逃脱罪责了 |
[25:57] | Here, Simpson’s blood. | 给 辛普森的血样 |
[25:59] | Okay, but you’ll have to wait 48 hours. | 好 但你得等48小时 |
[26:01] | We need to be super cautious if we’re gonna run the DNA. | 如果要验DNA得非常谨慎 |
[26:04] | All right. | 好 |
[26:09] | Why don’t they just leave?! | 他们为什么不肯走啊 |
[26:10] | I told them all the facts! | 我把事实都告诉他们了 |
[26:12] | They’re acting like I did this or something. | 他们一副是我杀了人的样子 |
[26:14] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她 |
[26:16] | We know, Orenthal. | 我们知道 奥伦瑟 |
[26:18] | It’s all becoming a big mess! | 这事越来越乱套了 |
[26:20] | It’s just shameful. | 真是耻辱 |
[26:21] | They should let the family mourn. | 他们应该允许家人哀悼的 |
[26:22] | Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman… | 妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗纳德·莱尔·戈德曼 |
[26:26] | Juice, you need juice? | “果汁” 你需要果汁吗 |
[26:27] | Kato, cut that shit out! | 凯图 把那东西关了 |
[26:33] | It’s about time, A.C. | 可算来了 AC |
[26:34] | Sorry, O.J., but that traffic out there is a mother. | 抱歉 OJ 但外面堵成粥了 |
[26:37] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[26:40] | Is there a lot of people out there still? | 外面还有好多人吗 |
[26:42] | Packed, right? | 全都是人了吧 |
[26:43] | Is this the cheeseburger? | 这是芝士汉堡吗 |
[26:48] | Kato, you like them burgers, huh? | 凯图 你喜欢汉堡 是吗 |
[26:49] | Oh, I love them. | 超喜欢 |
[26:51] | You told the cops you and I went out for burgers last night, right? | 你跟警察说我们昨晚出去吃汉堡了吧 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:57] | You did, huh? | 你是那么说了吧 |
[26:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:01] | ‘Cause that’s what happened. | 因为事实就是如此 |
[27:03] | See, I need support, y’all! | 我需要支持啊 各位 |
[27:04] | I need lots of support from everybody! | 我需要大家的支持 |
[27:06] | You’ve got it, Juice. | 没问题的 果汁 |
[27:09] | Who called? | 谁来过电话 |
[27:10] | Any of my friends leave me a message? | 有朋友给我留言吗 |
[27:12] | Hey, dad, it’s that shot again. | 爸爸 又播那个镜头了 |
[27:13] | O.J. Simpson in cuffs… | OJ·辛普森被戴上了手铐 |
[27:15] | Oh, see, now, that pisses me off! | 瞧 这太让我火大了 |
[27:18] | They got the Juice in handcuffs! | 他们拍到果汁被戴上了手铐 |
[27:20] | I was handcuffed for five seconds! | 我也就被铐了五秒钟 |
[27:22] | They ain’t got no other footage of me? | 他们没有别的录像了吗 |
[27:23] | This situation is very worrisome. | 这个情况很令人担忧 |
[27:25] | – What’s the lawyer say? – I don’t know! | -那个律师怎么说的 -我不知道 |
[27:28] | I don’t even know where the hell Howard is. | 我都不知道霍华德人在哪 |
[27:29] | Hey, where’s Howard, A.C.?! | 霍华德呢 AC |
[27:31] | – I-I couldn’t find him. – Well, find him, man, come on! | -我找不到他 -那就去找啊 快点 |
[27:33] | – We’ve tried. – I’m drowning over here. | -我们试了 -简直要命了 |
[27:34] | O.J., you need, you need your counsel. | OJ 你需要律师 |
[27:36] | Robert, are you a lawyer? | 罗伯特 你是律师吗 |
[27:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:39] | Well, I used to be, | 我以前是 |
[27:39] | but not criminal. | 但不是刑事案的 |
[27:42] | O.J., is it, is it impolite to ask? | OJ 我可以问吗 |
[27:44] | – No, man, talk to me. – I mean, what, what is Howard’s game plan? | -问吧 -霍华德究竟想采取什么策略 |
[27:47] | I don’t know what Howard’s… | 我不知道霍华德… |
[27:48] | – That’s what I keep telling you. – I mean, why’d he let you | -我就是在说这个 -他怎么能让人 |
[27:49] | – get cuffed like that?! – That’s what I’m saying! | -铐你 -我就是说啊 |
[27:50] | Why was I cuffed on…? | 我为什么被铐了 |
[27:52] | – And now it’s all over tv! – Not only that, | -这下电视上到处在播 -不仅如此 |
[27:53] | why did he let you get interviewed? | 他为什么允许他们审问你 |
[27:54] | Whatever they asked me, I talked to them! | 他们问的话我都答了 |
[27:56] | ’cause I told them I had nothing to hide! | 我说我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[27:57] | What do I got to hide?! Juice ain’t got nothing to hide! | 我有什么要隐瞒的 果汁没有什么要隐瞒的 |
[27:59] | Why in the hell were you in there alone? | 你怎么会一个人去 |
[28:04] | I don’t know, man. I don’t… | 我不知道 我不… |
[28:06] | These are good questions. | 你问得很有道理 |
[28:11] | So you’re saying I need a new lawyer? | 你觉得我该换个律师吗 |
[28:12] | I’m saying your lawyer should be here. | 我是认为你的律师现在该在这儿的 |
[28:14] | That’s what I’m saying… | 我就是这意思 |
[28:18] | Oh, come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[28:24] | Daddy’s gonna take care of things. | 爸爸会解决好一切的 |
[28:26] | Also, new reports that a bloodstained glove… | 另外 新有报道称带血的手套… |
[28:28] | So Brando came to me, weeping. | 白兰度哭哭啼啼地来找我 |
[28:31] | He said, “My son is facing life in prison. | 他说 “我儿子要终身监禁了 |
[28:34] | Bob, can you help?” | 鲍勃 你能帮忙吗” |
[28:36] | So I’m busy, but it’s Marlon, | 我正忙着呢 但那是马龙啊 |
[28:38] | so I go to the DA and explain | 所以我去了地方检察院跟他们解释 |
[28:40] | you cannot prove premeditation. Guns go off. | 你们证明不了这是预谋 枪都有走火的时候 |
[28:43] | Cut a deal, everyone’s happy. | 达成了一个协议 皆大欢喜 |
[28:46] | His son pled to manslaughter. | 他儿子承认过失杀人 |
[28:47] | He’s out in five. | 五年就可以出狱 |
[28:51] | Oh, look. Look. | 快看 快看 |
[28:52] | Oh, enough, Bob, come on. I don’t want to be late. | 够了 鲍勃 走吧 我不想迟到 |
[28:55] | We have tickets to the premiere of I love trouble. | 我们有《我爱麻烦》首映礼的门票 |
[28:57] | Hang on. I want to say hi to Ovitz. Mike! | 再等下 我想给奥维茨打个招呼 麦克 |
[28:59] | Excuse me, Mr. Shapiro? | 打扰下 夏皮罗先生 |
[29:00] | Sorry to bother you, sir, | 抱歉打扰你 先生 |
[29:01] | But you have an emergency phone call. | 你有一通紧急电话 |
[29:05] | Emergency? | 紧急电话 |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | Robert Shapiro here, who is this? | 我是罗伯特·夏皮罗 你是哪位 |
[29:20] | Bob, I’m glad I found you. | 鲍勃 可算联系到你了 |
[29:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:24] | It’s O.J. Simpson. | 我是OJ·辛普森 |
[29:31] | We’re putting off filing until we get the blood test. | 血液检测结果出来前我们暂时不起诉 |
[29:33] | Obviously, this sort of makes me crazy. | 显然 这种事总让我抓狂 |
[29:35] | It’s ridiculous that he’s back in the house. | 让他回到家里真是太荒谬了 |
[29:38] | He could be destroying evidence, | 他可能会毁坏证据 |
[29:40] | – intimidating witnesses… – Marcia… | -恐吓证人 -玛莎 |
[29:41] | I think we put our best witnesses | 我认为我们这周就应该带上最佳证人 |
[29:43] | in front of a grand jury this week. | 去参与大陪审团审理 |
[29:45] | – Block them from the defense. – Marcia. | -阻止他们和辩方接触 -玛莎 |
[29:47] | I want to pair you with Bill. | 我想让你和比尔搭档 |
[29:49] | This case is too big for one prosecutor. | 本案太重大 一个公诉人应付不过来 |
[29:51] | A partner’ll be good. | 有个搭档会很有帮助 |
[29:52] | Bill runs a little cooler than you. | 比尔处事比你冷静 |
[29:54] | You’re perfect for the case because you care, | 你是本案的最佳人选 因为你很关心本案 |
[29:56] | but I think this’ll be useful. | 但我觉得两人合作会很不错 |
[29:58] | You know, little checks and balances. | 你懂的 一点相互制衡 |
[29:59] | I… understand. | 我明白 |
[30:02] | And, frankly, you’re gonna be drowning in paper. | 说实话 到时文件会多到你看不过来 |
[30:04] | There’s no way we’re gonna keep up with the defense’s resources. | 我们不可能跟得上辩方的资源 |
[30:06] | Well, nobody is more organized than Bill. | 没人比比尔更井井有条了 |
[30:10] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 就这样了 |
[30:20] | Yeah, things are hopping. | 是的 一片忙碌 |
[30:22] | But I’m not really a part of it. | 不过我并不在其中 |
[30:24] | You know, since O.J. broke, meetings have been canceled, | 自从OJ的事情发生后 会议都被取消了 |
[30:27] | Everyone’s tripping over themselves | 所有人都争着 |
[30:29] | to get on the celebrity case. | 参与到名人案中 |
[30:33] | You know, I was thinking I’d take a long weekend. | 我打算请个长周末假 |
[30:35] | Come up and visit you guys. | 过来看望你们 |
[30:39] | Ah, trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:41] | Nobody’ll miss me. | 没人会想我的 |
[30:52] | 海斯曼奖奖杯 OJ·辛普森 | |
[30:56] | 1973 | 国家橄榄球联盟 年度球员 OJ·辛普森 |
[31:00] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[31:01] | Howard Weitzman is a very capable lawyer, | 霍华德·威茨曼是个很有能力的律师 |
[31:04] | but I agree with you. | 但我同意你说的 |
[31:06] | You can’t afford any more missteps. | 你不能再犯错了 |
[31:09] | In a situation like this, | 遇到这种情况 |
[31:11] | you have to stay ahead of the events. | 你必须走在线索前面 |
[31:13] | It’s the same thing I told Johnny Carson | 我为约翰尼·卡森辩护的时候 |
[31:15] | when I represented him. | 也是这么说的 |
[31:17] | You have to hire the best experts, | 你必须要雇用最好的专家 |
[31:19] | the top investigators. | 顶级调查员 |
[31:21] | – Already? – Yes. | -现在就需要了吗 -是的 |
[31:22] | And you have to stay ahead of the leads | 你必须走在线索前面 |
[31:24] | to make sure they don’t grow stale. | 免得线索断掉 |
[31:26] | And just so you know, | 还有 |
[31:27] | the DA is going to throw all their resources at this. | 地方检察院会在此案上倾尽所有物力人力 |
[31:30] | They have a very bad rep | 因为经常输给有钱人和名人 |
[31:32] | for losing cases to the rich and famous. | 他们已经声名扫地 |
[31:34] | They’re gonna do everything they can to win. | 他们会尽全力争胜 |
[31:36] | O.J. has a very good relationship with the cops. | OJ和警察的关系很好 |
[31:39] | They come over for tennis sometimes, | 他们有时会过来打网球 |
[31:41] | uh, Saturday pool parties. | 还有周六的泳池派对 |
[31:44] | That’s useful. | 这很有帮助 |
[31:44] | That’s good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[31:46] | You know, I wonder… | 我在想 |
[31:48] | Rob, what do you think of the idea that you join the team, too? | 小罗 有兴趣加入团队吗 |
[31:51] | You could reactivate your license, | 你可以重操旧业了 |
[31:53] | and you might provide a special insight to us. | 兴许还能给我们提供一些特别观点 |
[31:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[31:57] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得很不错 |
[31:59] | Bobby understands me. | 小伯最懂我 |
[32:00] | We’ve been friends forever. | 我们俩是朋友好久了 |
[32:02] | When Kris and I broke up, | 克丽丝和我分手的时候 |
[32:03] | The Juice was there for me every night. | 果汁每晚都陪着我 |
[32:04] | I-I’d do anything for this man. | 我愿意为这人赴汤蹈火 |
[32:07] | Good. Okay. | 很好 好的 |
[32:09] | Okay. Now, there’s one final thing. | 好 最后一件事 |
[32:12] | There’s something I need to talk to O.J. about privately. | 有点事我需要和OJ私下谈 |
[32:16] | Do you mind, Rob? | 你介意回避下吗 小罗 |
[32:16] | No. Of course. | 不 你们谈 |
[32:31] | Any time that I take on a new criminal case, | 每次我接手刑事案件 |
[32:34] | I always ask the client a question. | 我都会问我的当事人一个问题 |
[32:37] | Now, I won’t be judgmental, | 我不会评头论足 |
[32:39] | but I think it’s crucial that the attorney and the client | 但我认为律师和当事人应该互相坦诚 |
[32:43] | are truthful with each other. | 这非常重要 |
[32:46] | So anything you tell me is completely confidential | 所以你跟我说的一切都是保密的 |
[32:50] | and will never leave this room. | 我绝不会和任何人说 |
[32:53] | So… O.J., did you do it? | 所以 OJ 是你干的吗 |
[32:59] | No. | 不是 |
[33:05] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[33:24] | Don’t you hate having to see lawyers? | 你难道不讨厌见律师吗 |
[33:25] | Just makes me sick to my stomach. | 想想就恶心 |
[33:31] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:32] | Gordon isn’t accepting the proposed terms of divorce. | 戈登不接受你提出的离婚条件 |
[33:35] | He wants to go to trial. | 他想上法庭 |
[33:36] | Goddamn it! I don’t have time for this! | 该死 我没时间处理这些 |
[33:38] | Marcia, you filed on thursday. | 玛莎 你星期四提交的申请 |
[33:39] | You knew what you were getting into. | 你知道你可能会遇到些什么问题 |
[33:40] | Well, I didn’t know O.J. Simpson | 可我不知道OJ·辛普森 |
[33:41] | was going to kill his wife on Sunday. | 会在星期天杀了他老婆 |
[33:43] | You have a lot on your plate. | 你事情很多 |
[33:45] | Divorce usually isn’t so simple. | 离婚通常都不简单 |
[33:46] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[33:48] | I’ve done this before. | 我是过来人了 |
[33:50] | Then you know how emotionally draining it is. | 那你就该知道这有多让人心力交瘁 |
[33:52] | This could go on for a year. | 这可能会持续一年 |
[33:54] | As your friend, I’m worried for you. | 作为你的朋友 我很担心你 |
[33:56] | You’re taking on too much. | 你承担的太多了 |
[34:15] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[34:15] | today’s guest is the esteemed Dennis Schatzman, | 今日嘉宾是受人尊敬的丹尼斯·夏茨曼 |
[34:18] | Lead writer for the black-owned Los Angeles Sentinel. | 黑人主办的《洛杉矶哨兵报》主撰稿人 |
[34:20] | Dennis, how are you? | 丹尼斯 你怎么样 |
[34:21] | Todd, I’m not good. | 托德 我不怎么好 |
[34:24] | I am disgusted | 洛杉矶警局 |
[34:26] | with how O.J. Simpson’s been treated by the LAPD. | 对待OJ·辛普森的方式把我恶心到了 |
[34:29] | He has not been charged with a crime | 他没有被指控任何罪名 |
[34:31] | and yet they handcuffed him. | 但他们给他戴上了手铐 |
[34:33] | They put him in chains. | 他们铐住了他 |
[34:35] | Now, let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[34:38] | You remember Jeffrey Dahmer? | 你记得杰夫瑞·达莫吗 |
[34:40] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[34:41] | Jeffrey Dahmer was a mass murderer. | 杰夫瑞·达莫是个连环杀手 |
[34:43] | Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal. | 杰夫瑞·达莫是食人狂魔 |
[34:44] | He literally ate people. | 他真的吃人 |
[34:46] | Well, how many times you see Jeffrey Dahmer in handcuffs? | 你见过几次杰夫瑞·达莫戴着手铐 |
[34:49] | Come on, now. | 够了 |
[34:50] | The black/white double standard endures, brother. | 黑人白人双重标准还在持续 兄弟 |
[34:52] | Daryl Gates and his nefarious chokehold, | 戴尔·盖茨和他恶毒的锁喉言论 |
[34:52] | 洛杉矶警察局局长戴尔·盖茨在1982年曾说 黑人更容易被锁喉至死 因为他们的动脉扩展没有正常人的快 | |
[34:54] | guns drawn on Olympic legend Al Joyner, | 拿枪指着奥运传奇阿尔·乔伊纳 |
[34:57] | the Rodney King verdict, | 还有罗德尼·金裁决 |
[34:58] | as affirmed by an all-white jury. | 陪审团竟全部由白人组成 |
[35:00] | Of course we rioted. | 我们当然要暴动了 |
[35:02] | The LAPD’s war against African-Americans | 洛杉矶警局对非裔美国人的战争 |
[35:04] | has got to be stopped. | 必须被终止了 |
[35:06] | Whoo, brother, you done touched a nerve. | 兄弟 敏感话题就别说了 |
[35:08] | You got the phone lines lit up. | 电话都要打爆了 |
[35:11] | All right. | 行了 |
[35:24] | Look, I-I-I ain’t been this popular since the riots. | 听着 我上次这么出名还是在暴动的时候 |
[35:28] | Famous black man in trouble, | 混乱中最著名的黑人 |
[35:29] | the TV shows go down the list: | 我能列举一堆电视节目 |
[35:31] | Jesse, Sharpton, me. | 杰西 夏普顿 我 |
[35:31] | 杰西·杰克逊 阿尔·夏普顿 | |
[35:33] | – Oh, are you on the case? – No, no. | -你有参与此案 -没 没 |
[35:35] | My plate is full. | 我的工作已经够多了 |
[35:36] | I’m busy with a single mother | 现在在忙一个单身母亲 |
[35:38] | been shot nine times by LAPD. | 被洛杉矶警局开了九枪的案子 |
[35:40] | – Nine times? – Nine times. | -九枪 -九枪 |
[35:41] | Oh… Tragic, typical, | 悲惨 典型 |
[35:43] | but it ain’t sexy, | 可并不吸引人 |
[35:44] | so they kick it to the back of the newspaper. | 所以只有登在报纸背页了 |
[35:46] | His lawyer Robert Shapiro is heading his defense team. | 他的律师罗伯特·夏皮罗领导着他的辩护团队 |
[35:50] | Robert Shapiro. | 罗伯特·夏皮罗 |
[35:52] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[35:53] | Yeah, he’s great if you smash your Rolls | 如果你在穆赫兰道上醉驾撞坏了自己的劳斯莱斯 |
[35:55] | drunk on Mulholland, | 他会是个不错的律师 |
[35:56] | but he’s a plea bargain guy. | 不过他擅长认罪协商 |
[35:57] | He ain’t no litigator. | 不擅长诉讼 |
[35:59] | What if O.J. asked you to help? | 要是OJ请你去帮忙呢 |
[36:01] | Me? Oh, no. No. | 我 不可能 |
[36:02] | – I like to win. – Four… | -我喜欢获胜 -四 |
[36:03] | – This case is a loser. – Three… | -这案子必输无疑 -三 |
[36:05] | …Two… | 二 |
[36:08] | Well, thank you very much for having me. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[36:11] | First and foremost, we should all extend our prayers | 首先 我们都应该向辛普森一家 |
[36:14] | to the Smpson family. | 传达我们的祷告 |
[36:20] | You saw him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:22] | Sunday night, about, uh, 10:45. | 星期天晚上 大概10点45 |
[36:25] | I was driving to the, uh, Souplantation | 我当时正开在圣文森特大道上 |
[36:27] | on-on San Vicente– | 准备去宿普兰泰盛餐厅 |
[36:29] | They have amazing frozen yogurt– | 他们的冻酸奶超好吃 |
[36:31] | and then all of a sudden, | 然后突然 |
[36:32] | just out of nowhere, a white vehicle | 不知从哪儿冒出来一辆白色汽车 |
[36:34] | just goes screeching up Bundy, | 鸣着笛冲上邦迪大街 |
[36:36] | And it was totally crazy. | 那辆车简直疯了 |
[36:37] | It-it ran right through the red. | 它直接闯红灯 |
[36:39] | And me and this other car, we just swerved | 我和另外一辆车不得不急转弯 |
[36:41] | so that we wouldn’t crash into it, | 才没撞上它 |
[36:43] | And it honked at me. | 它还冲着我鸣笛 |
[36:45] | Like I did something wrong. | 像是我做错了什么一样 |
[36:49] | Move your damn car! | 把你该死的车开走 |
[36:50] | Move it! | 开走 |
[36:53] | The driver was O.J. Simpson. | 开车的是OJ·辛普森 |
[37:02] | How did you feel that night? | 那晚你感觉如何 |
[37:05] | I was nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[37:07] | At 10:40, I buzzed the gate, | 晚上10点40分 我按门铃 |
[37:10] | but he didn’t answer, | 但他没有回应 |
[37:12] | and I got scared, | 我害怕起来 |
[37:13] | because I didn’t want him to miss his flight, | 因为我不想让他错过航班 |
[37:15] | so I called my boss, | 所以我就给老板打电话 |
[37:17] | um, my mom… | 我母亲 |
[37:20] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[37:21] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[37:23] | Just before 11:00, in the dark, | 11点之前 在夜色中 |
[37:25] | I saw a man go into the house. | 我看见一个男人走进了屋子 |
[37:29] | Anything else unusual? | 还有其他反常的地方吗 |
[37:32] | Well, when we drove away, | 我们开车离开时 |
[37:33] | I saw a white bronco parked on Rockingham. | 我看见一辆白色野马停在罗金厄姆 |
[37:37] | It wasn’t there when I arrived. | 我来的时候那辆车没在那儿 |
[37:43] | Goldman left the restaurant | 戈德曼离开餐厅时 |
[37:44] | just before 10:00. | 正好在10点前 |
[37:46] | Neighbors start hearing dog barking at 10:15. | 邻居们在10点15分开始听见狗叫声 |
[37:49] | O.J. screams at the Salad Bar Lady at 10:45. | 10点45分冲那个沙拉吧的女的大叫 |
[37:52] | O.J. runs into his house a little before 11:00. | OJ在11点前跑进自己家 |
[37:58] | Our timeline totally holds together. | 我们的时间线完全能连起来 |
[38:04] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[38:06] | I know that you know | 我知道你很清楚 |
[38:06] | I wanted this all for myself. | 我本想一个人处理此案 |
[38:09] | But I’m glad we’re doing it together. | 但我很高兴我们俩能并肩作战 |
[38:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:26] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:28] | Orenthal James Simpson. | 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森 |
[38:32] | How many years were you married | 你和妮可·布朗·辛普森的婚姻 |
[38:34] | to Nicole Brown Simpson? | 维持了多少年 |
[38:36] | Seven. | 七年 |
[38:38] | Have you ever thought about killing Nicole? | 你有没有想过杀害妮可 |
[38:41] | No. | 没有 |
[38:41] | Do you know the whereabouts of the knife that was used | 你知不知道那把被用来杀害 |
[38:43] | to kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman? | 妮可·布朗·辛普森和罗恩·戈德曼的匕首在哪儿 |
[38:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:48] | Is the person who killed Nicole in this room? | 杀害妮可的凶手在这个房间里吗 |
[38:57] | I don’t think he’s holding up. | 我觉他撑不住 |
[38:58] | It’s like he’s not really the Juice anymore. | 就好像他不再是以前的果汁了 |
[39:01] | Rob… | 小罗 |
[39:03] | whatever happens inside there today, | 今天无论在房间里发生什么 |
[39:05] | neither of us says a word to anyone. | 我们都不要对任何人讲 |
[39:09] | Agreed? | 行吗 |
[39:14] | So… | 好了… |
[39:16] | I administered Mr. Simpson | 我对辛普森先生 |
[39:18] | a zone of comparison exam. | 进行了一组对比测试 |
[39:20] | The polygraph measured three physiological responses: | 测谎仪记录了三项生理反应 |
[39:23] | Heart rate, | 心率 |
[39:23] | breathing and electrical sensitivity of his skin. | 呼吸以及他皮肤的电敏感度 |
[39:26] | I tabulated Mr. Simpson’s | 我将辛普森先生的回答与生理反应 |
[39:28] | answers and responses. | 制成了图表 |
[39:32] | He scored a minus 24. | 他的得分为负24分 |
[39:35] | Minus 24? | 负24分 |
[39:36] | What-what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:37] | It’s a flunk. It’s the worst you can do. | 那就不合格 那是能够得的最低分了 |
[39:52] | There’s no way he could have done it. | 绝不可能是他下的毒手 |
[39:55] | I’m gonna need you on this, Bob. | 我需要你保持冷静 鲍勃 |
[39:57] | There’s no way… | 绝不可能… |
[39:58] | There’s no way he could have done it. | 绝不可能是他下的毒手 |
[40:01] | Of course I failed it! She just died! I’m so emotional! | 当然我通不过测试 她死了 我很难过 |
[40:05] | I mean, every time they mentioned Nicole’s name, | 他们每提一次妮可的名字 |
[40:06] | – my heart went crazy! – All right, calm down. | -我的心就跳得厉害 -没事了 冷静 |
[40:08] | – Don’t worry. – And these things don’t work! | -别担心 -这东西没用 |
[40:10] | – These machines don’t work! – We know. | -这机器根本没用 -我们知道 |
[40:11] | That’s why we can’t use them in the courtroom. | 所以我们不能在法庭上用 |
[40:12] | We know. This-this was just for us, | 我们知道 只是我们自己用用 |
[40:14] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 并不代表什么 |
[40:15] | It doesn’t mean anything. Bobby is right. | 这并不代表什么 小伯说得对 |
[40:17] | Just to give us, um, something to talk about. | 只是给我们提供一些辩护的题材 |
[40:19] | And it’s not admissible. | 这个证据是不能被采信的 |
[40:20] | I mean, every time… | 我是说 每次… |
[40:20] | What did they think was gonna happen? You ask me that. | 他们会认为发生了什么 你们也问我 |
[40:23] | Somebody say something! | 你们倒是说话啊 |
[40:24] | What did they think was gonna happen? | 他们会认为发生了什么 |
[40:25] | They’re talking about the mother of my children dying. | 他们一直在说我孩子死去的母亲 |
[40:28] | And they’re asking me these questions! | 他们一直不停的问我问题 |
[40:30] | Of course the needle’s gonna be jumping! | 当然这个指针会快速跳动 |
[40:31] | And you two are supposed to be representing me! | 你们俩应该是为我辩护的 |
[40:33] | You’re supposed to be in the room. | 你们应该在这房间里 |
[40:34] | Why am I paying your ass? | 我付钱给你们干嘛 |
[40:35] | Come on. Let’s-let’s take a break from this. | 冷静 我们休息一下 |
[40:37] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得是个好主意 |
[41:25] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 真不敢相信她已经死了 |
[41:28] | She was my personal angel. | 她是我的天使 |
[41:30] | I wouldn’t have gone to rehab if it weren’t for her. | 要不是为了她我也不会去接受康复治疗 |
[41:35] | Khloe. | 克洛伊 |
[41:36] | Kourtney. Stop running. | 考特尼 不要乱跑 |
[41:38] | Put away that candy. | 把糖果收起来 |
[41:41] | Do you… | 你… |
[41:44] | You think he did it? | 你认觉得是他干的吗 |
[41:45] | Oh, Kris. | 克丽丝 |
[41:47] | She was terrified of him. | 她非常怕他 |
[41:51] | I just wish we’d done something. | 我们当初该做点什么的 |
[41:55] | It was right in front of us. | 一切就在我们面前 |
[41:57] | He always had that temper. | 他总是那副脾气 |
[41:59] | He’d be smiling and then she’d mention some guy | 他会面带微笑 可一旦她提到其他人 |
[42:02] | and he’d start screaming. | 他就开始大吵大闹 |
[42:04] | Did you ever see the pictures | 你有没有见过她脸部的那些照片 |
[42:05] | of her face after he laid into her? | 他痛打她之后拍的 |
[42:09] | And you know she hid them away, | 知道吗 她把那些照片藏了起来 |
[42:11] | just in case something happened? | 就是为了以防不测 |
[42:25] | You did it, O.J.! | 是你干的 OJ |
[42:30] | O.J., let me handle this. | OJ 让我来处理 |
[42:35] | There’s your ex. | 你的前夫来了 |
[42:43] | No pictures. Please, no pictures. | 不要拍照 请不要拍照 |
[42:49] | Please, respect the family. | 拜托 请尊重一下家属 |
[42:51] | Joe… | 乔 |
[42:56] | Who the hell brings their lawyer to a funeral? | 谁会把律师带到了葬礼现场啊 |
[44:05] | He came. | 他来了 |
[44:06] | He has no shame. | 他竟不感到羞愧 |
[44:53] | Sweetheart, I am sorry, I… I can’t come home yet. | 宝贝儿 对不起 我还不能回家 |
[44:57] | Mommy is waiting for something important. | 妈妈在等一件重要的事 |
[45:00] | I know, but if you’re hungry, | 我知道 如果你饿了 |
[45:02] | have Alba make you some food. | 就让阿尔芭给你做一些吃的 |
[45:05] | What? | 什么 |
[45:07] | Sweetie, I have to go. | 宝贝儿 我得挂电话了 |
[45:08] | I have to go, I’m sorry, I have to go. | 我得挂了 对不起 我得挂了 |
[45:10] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[45:12] | Do we have him? | 我们能确定是他了吗 |
[45:13] | Yep. | 没错 |
[45:14] | The DNA came through. | DNA检查报告出来了 |
[45:15] | The blood drops at Bundy are Simpson’s type | 邦迪大道的血滴是辛普森的血型 |
[45:17] | and the Rockingham glove matches a mix of Simpson | 罗金厄姆手套中的血液也符合辛普森 |
[45:19] | and the victim’s blood. | 与受害者的混合血液类型 |
[45:21] | Well, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:24] | Let’s put him behind bars. | 我们把他关进大牢吧 |
[45:27] | Tom, how long have you known me? | 汤姆 你认识我多久了 |
[45:28] | Look, I know you have a warrant for his arrest, | 听着 我知道你有抓捕他的逮捕令 |
[45:31] | but there’s no reason you have to come and get Mr. Simpson | 但没有理由劳烦你亲自来抓捕辛普森先生啊 |
[45:33] | when I can bring him to you. | 我能把他给你带去 |
[45:35] | And-and let’s be clear: | 还有我们得说清楚 |
[45:36] | No perp walk here. | 不能游街示众 |
[45:38] | Bob, I’m in no mood for games. | 鲍勃 我没心情玩游戏 |
[45:39] | I was up all night prepping this paperwork. | 我熬了整夜准备书面材料 |
[45:42] | You have a client charged with double homicide | 你的客户被指控双重谋杀 |
[45:44] | with special circumstance. | 且情况特殊 |
[45:48] | It’s-it’s 8:30 now. | 现在是早上8点30分 |
[45:50] | Why don’t, why don’t I bring him in at noon? | 我中午把他带过来怎样 |
[45:51] | What? Why do you need three and a half hours | 什么 你把他从布伦特伍德载过来 |
[45:53] | to drive him from Brentwood? | 为什么要花三个半小时 |
[45:56] | – 11:00. – 11:00! Yes, yes. | -11点 -11点 没问题 |
[45:58] | That’s good, that’s… I’ll bring him in at 11:00, | 那太好了 我11点把他带去 |
[46:00] | And you have my word, and my word is gold. | 我向你保证 我说话算话 |
[46:03] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[46:07] | Your word is gold? | 你说话算数吗 |
[46:09] | That was a heap of bad news. | 有一大堆的坏消息 |
[46:12] | They’re arresting him, of course, | 他们要逮捕他 毫无疑问 |
[46:13] | but they’re using “special circumstances,” | 但是用了”特殊情况”原则 |
[46:15] | which means no bail. | 也就是说不能保释 |
[46:16] | He’ll be in jail until the verdict. God! | 判决下来前他将一直待在牢里 老天 |
[46:19] | Well, is he back at Rockingham? | 他回到罗金厄姆了吗 |
[46:21] | No, no. He’s-he’s at the hideout. | 不 没有 他躲起来了 |
[46:56] | – Where is he? – He’s sedated. | -他在哪儿 -给他注射了镇静剂 |
[46:57] | He’s-he’s still asleep, Bob. He, uh… | 还在睡觉 鲍勃 他… |
[47:01] | He was really upset after the funeral. | 葬礼后他就变得心烦意乱 |
[47:04] | Juice. Juice… | 果汁 果汁 |
[47:06] | Wake up. It’s Bob. | 醒醒 是鲍勃 |
[47:07] | Now, look, we’ve got a lot of work to do today. | 听着 今天我们有许多事情要做 |
[47:10] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[47:11] | Now, here is where we’re at. | 现在的情况是这样的 |
[47:12] | Now, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, | 我讨厌当那个传坏消息的人 |
[47:15] | but we must be pragmatic about these things. | 但是我们必须面对这些事情 |
[47:17] | Well, what are you saying to me? | 你要对我说什么 |
[47:19] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 发生什么事了 |
[47:20] | Paula, go back to bed. | 宝拉 回去睡觉 |
[47:20] | They issued a warrant for your arrest. | 他们签发了对你的逮捕令 |
[47:22] | You have to be downtown at 11:00. | 你必须在11钟赶到市中心 |
[47:24] | – I-it’s fine. – No. | -不会有事的 -不 |
[47:25] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会搞定这件事 |
[47:26] | No, no! I can’t do that, Bob! | 不 不 我不能去 鲍勃 |
[47:28] | Look, we’re going to… | 听着 我们要… |
[47:29] | I can’t go to jail! Oh… | 我不能进监狱 |
[47:30] | Okay, just– we’ll just work through this together. | 好的 我们会一起熬过难关的 |
[47:31] | – Oh, god! – Now listen to me. | -天啊 -听我说 |
[47:33] | It’s very important that you understand this. | 你得理解 |
[47:34] | – O.J. – I can’t go to jail, Bob! | -OJ -我不能进监狱 鲍勃 |
[47:36] | Yes, you can. | 你得进 |
[47:37] | And you have to understand one thing: | 而且你得明白一件事 |
[47:39] | this may be the last time | 这可能是最后一次 |
[47:40] | we get to speak without anyone eavesdropping, | 我们在无人监听的情况下交流了 |
[47:43] | so if you have anything to say, | 如果你有什么要说的 |
[47:45] | I’ll clear the room. | 我会让所有人都出去的 |
[47:47] | What are you saying to me? | 你在说什么啊 |
[47:50] | oh, who is that? | 是谁 |
[47:51] | Bob, get out of here. | 鲍勃 出去 |
[47:52] | What is that? They’re already here? | 谁来了 他们已经到了吗 |
[47:54] | No, they’re just friends. | 不 只是几个朋友而已 |
[47:55] | They’re-they’re here to look at you. | 他们来看望你的 |
[47:56] | We have this plan. | 我们已经有了计划 |
[47:58] | Let’s not do that. | 别这样 |
[48:04] | No significant wounds or abrasions. | 没有明显的伤口或擦伤 |
[48:06] | What about here, on the torso? | 这边呢 躯干这里 |
[48:09] | I see some swollen lymph nodes. | 有一些肿大的淋巴结 |
[48:11] | Is there any family history of cancer? | 有什么家族性癌症史吗 |
[48:13] | O.J. looks sad. | OJ看上去很不高兴 |
[48:15] | Can he lie down? | 能让他躺下来吗 |
[48:17] | You let them do their thing. | 你让他们好好干活儿吧 |
[48:18] | This is best defense money can buy. | 这是最有效的辩护证据 |
[48:21] | I want to call mama. | 我想打个电话给妈妈 |
[48:23] | Take a shower. | 再冲个澡 |
[48:30] | Yes? | 你好 |
[48:31] | Dr. Faerstein. | 是菲洛斯坦医生 |
[48:32] | This way. | 这边 |
[48:33] | Hello, Saul. Thank you for coming. | 你好索尔 谢谢你能过来 |
[48:36] | Would you make it quick? | 能快点吗 |
[48:39] | Another doctor? | 又来了一个医生 |
[48:41] | That’s Saul Faerstein. Expert psychiatrist. | 他是索尔·菲洛斯坦 精神病专家 |
[48:43] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[48:44] | In case what? | 万一什么 |
[48:45] | Just in case we need a “diminished capacity” defense. | 万一我们要用到精神错乱的辩词 |
[48:50] | What do you– what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[48:51] | Plead guilty? | 要认罪吗 |
[48:53] | What are you saying, he was, he was insane? | 你是说 他当时发疯了吗 |
[48:55] | I’m saying, we keep our options open. | 我的意思是 选择项要多一些 |
[49:02] | I’ve got 11:05. | 已经11点5分了 |
[49:04] | He is late. | 他迟到了 |
[49:09] | This is unbelievable. | 太过分了 |
[49:11] | We cut him every favor possible. | 我们已经够由着他了 |
[49:13] | Self-surrender, plenty of time… | 让他自首 充足的时间 |
[49:15] | You know what? Call him. | 听着 打给他 |
[49:18] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[49:25] | Tom, I have to apologize. | 汤姆 对不起 |
[49:28] | We’re a few minutes behind. | 我们要迟到一会儿了 |
[49:29] | Bob, you are in your car? | 鲍勃 你们在车上了吗 |
[49:31] | Well, almost. We’re-we’re about to leave. | 快了 我们马上就出发了 |
[49:33] | What? No. No, no, Bob. | 什么 不不 鲍勃 |
[49:35] | Do not jerk me around. | 别耍我 |
[49:36] | But he’s-he’s washing up. | 他在洗漱呢 |
[49:37] | He’s-he’s getting dressed. | 还要穿衣服 |
[49:39] | He’s moving a bit slowly. | 动作有点慢 |
[49:40] | Shapiro! We have a press conference scheduled for 12:00. | 夏皮罗 我们12点要开新闻发布会 |
[49:43] | Marcia’s gonna blow a gasket. | 玛莎会气疯的 |
[49:50] | Mr. Kaelin, do you live on the property | 凯林先生 你住在 |
[49:52] | of Mr. Orenthal James Simpson? | 奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森家里吗 |
[49:55] | I, uh, I respectfully decline to answer | 我谢绝回答这个问题 |
[49:57] | and assert my constitutional right to remain silent. | 并主张保持沉默的宪法权利 |
[50:00] | On the night of June 12, 1994, | 1994年6月12日晚 |
[50:02] | were you in the company of Mr. Simpson? | 你和辛普森先生在一起吗 |
[50:06] | I… | 我… |
[50:07] | I respectfully decline to answer | 我谢绝回答这个问题 |
[50:09] | and assert my constitutional right to remain silent. | 并主张保持沉默的宪法权利 |
[50:11] | Mr. Kaelin, you are a witness, | 凯林先生 您是目击证人 |
[50:13] | not a suspect. | 不是嫌疑人 |
[50:14] | You have no right to invoke the fifth amendment, | 你没有权利使用宪法第五修正案 |
[50:16] | so I am going to ask you again. | 所以我要再问你一遍 |
[50:18] | On the night of June 12, 1994, | 1994年6月12日晚 |
[50:20] | were you in the company of Mr. Simpson? | 你和辛普森先生在一起吗 |
[50:24] | Lange just called. | 朗来电话了 |
[50:25] | O.J. has not turned himself in. | OJ还没有自首 |
[50:39] | 妈妈 我希望你知道我不是杀人凶手… | |
[50:41] | 我的孩子阿奈尔 强森 西弗妮和贾斯汀 爸爸爱你们… | |
[50:45] | OJ | 爱你们的 |
[51:01] | We gotta get you dressed, Juice. | 你得穿衣服了 果汁 |
[51:04] | Call up the Browns. | 打给布朗家 |
[51:06] | Tell Lou and Judy I want them to be | 告诉露和朱迪 我希望他们成为 |
[51:08] | the guardians of my children. | 孩子们的监护人 |
[51:12] | What… What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[51:17] | This is my will. | 立遗嘱 |
[51:21] | This is a statement to my fans. | 这是给粉丝的话 |
[51:25] | This is a letter to mama… | 这是写给妈妈的信 |
[51:29] | and to my kids. | 还有给孩子们的 |
[51:33] | Juice, Juice… a will? | 果汁… 立遗嘱 |
[51:39] | It’s just easier for everybody. | 这样对大家都好 |
[51:44] | Juice… | 果汁 |
[51:47] | – Juice… – This situation has gotten real bad. | -果汁 -情况太糟了 |
[51:50] | Juice… | 果汁 |
[51:52] | Don’t! Don’t. | 别 别 |
[51:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[52:00] | Come on. | 过来 |
[52:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[52:28] | Come on, Juice. | 别这样 果汁 |
[52:34] | This is out of control. | 简直是疯了 |
[52:35] | I have left the grand jury to make this call. | 我丢下大陪审团给你打电话 |
[52:37] | Where is your client? | 你的客户在哪儿 |
[52:39] | Marcia, I’m sorry, | 玛莎 对不起 |
[52:40] | But he’s with a few doctors. | 但他和几个医生在一起 |
[52:41] | He’s very depressed. | 他情绪非常低落 |
[52:43] | Yeah, well, he should be depressed. | 是啊 他该低落 |
[52:44] | He killed two people, he’s going to prison. | 他杀了两个人 他该坐牢去 |
[52:46] | Now what is your location? | 现在你们在哪儿 |
[52:48] | Here’s one of the doctors now. | 这边有个医生要和你说话 |
[52:50] | Saul, handle this. | 索尔 你来搞定 |
[52:54] | – Hello? – Who is this? | -你好 -你是哪位 |
[52:56] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是个精神病医生 |
[52:57] | Who is this? | 您是哪位 |
[52:58] | This is district attorney Marcia Clark. | 我是地检官玛莎·克拉克 |
[53:00] | Where are you? | 你们在哪儿 |
[53:01] | We have a warrant for this man’s arrest. | 我们有对辛普森的逮捕令 |
[53:03] | Now, doctor, as I am sure you are aware, | 医生 我相信你一定知道 |
[53:05] | there are laws relating to | 帮助和教唆逃亡犯 |
[53:06] | the aiding and abetting of a fugitive. | 是要负法律责任的 |
[53:08] | If you are not aware of these laws, | 如果你不知道相关法律 |
[53:09] | let me make them clear to you now… | 我就给你讲讲清楚 |
[53:10] | Bob, I am not going to jail for this. | 鲍勃 我可不想为此进监狱 |
[53:13] | Marcia, Bob. | 玛莎 我是鲍勃 |
[53:14] | I am so sorry how this unfolded. | 抱歉事情成了现在这样 |
[53:16] | I apologize. Do you have a pen? | 我向你道歉 你有笔吗 |
[53:18] | I’ll give you the address. | 我把地址告诉你 |
[53:19] | We’re in Encino. | 恩西诺市 |
[53:22] | Juice! | 果汁 |
[53:25] | O.J., no, please. | OJ 求你了 别 |
[53:26] | This-this is where my daughter sleeps. | 这是我女儿的房间啊 |
[53:28] | Come on, O.J., please. | 别这样 OJ 求你了 |
[53:29] | Do not kill yourself in Kimmy’s bedroom. | 别在金的房间里自我了断 |
[53:31] | Give me the gun. Gi-give me the gun. | 把枪给我 把枪给我 |
[53:34] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[53:35] | We can beat this thing together, just… | 我们一起就可以熬过这关 |
[53:37] | W-we all love you. | 我们都爱你 |
[53:38] | We all love you. Your kids love you. | 我们都爱你 你的孩子们爱你 |
[53:41] | God… God loves you. | 上帝 上帝爱你 |
[53:43] | Juice… | 果汁 |
[53:45] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[53:45] | Just… You-you don’t want your kids | 你不会希望你的孩子们 |
[53:47] | to grow up with-with no parents. | 无父无母地长大 |
[53:49] | You want your kids to lose both parents? | 你想要你的孩子成为孤儿吗 |
[53:52] | Come on… | 振作起来 |
[53:54] | Look, it’s A.C. Juice, it’s-it’s A.C. | 看 是AC 果汁 是AC |
[53:57] | Come here! Come here! It’s A.C., come here. | 过来 过来 是AC 来啊 |
[53:59] | Come here! | 这边 |
[54:00] | – A.C.’s here. – Oh, god! | -AC来了 -天啊 |
[54:03] | – Paula, okay… – What’s going on? | -宝拉 没事了 -出什么事了 |
[54:04] | No. Just stay with him. Don’t leave him. | 没事 陪着他 别离开他 |
[54:06] | I’m getting A.C., Juice! A.C.’s here! | 我去找AC 果汁 AC来了 |
[54:17] | Jesus christ. Who are all of these people? | 天啊 这都什么人 |
[54:21] | AC A.C.! | |
[54:22] | You gotta, you gotta come handle this. | 你快来帮帮忙 |
[54:23] | What? What’s happening? | 什么 怎么了 |
[54:24] | It’s, uh, come on, it’s O.J. He’s-he’s got a gun. | 快来 是OJ 他拿了把枪 |
[54:26] | – What? – He’s-he’s suicidal. | -什么 -他想自杀 |
[54:44] | There’s a warrant for the arrest of Orenthal James Simpson. | 我们有对奥伦瑟·詹姆斯·辛普森先生的逮捕令 |
[54:46] | I understand. Come in. | 我知道 请进 |
[54:49] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[54:50] | We intend to fully cooperate. | 我们会全力配合的 |
[54:52] | Bob, please get Mr. Simpson. | 鲍勃 去找辛普森先生 |
[55:04] | Are you gentlemen familiar with Chief Williams? | 你们认识威廉姆斯局长吗 |
[55:07] | Dear friend of mine. | 他是我的好朋友 |
[55:08] | No, sir. We just need Mr. Simpson. | 不认识 先生 我们只想要辛普森先生 |
[55:19] | He… He’s not there. | 他不在了 |
[55:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[55:26] | He’s gone? | 他不见了吗 |
[55:27] | Well, let’s find him! Come on! | 快找到他 快 |
[55:31] | OJ O.J.! | |
[55:33] | – Mr. Simpson. – O.J.! | -辛普森先生 -OJ |
[55:35] | – Juice? – Mr. Simpson? | -果汁 -辛普森先生 |
[55:37] | Juice! | 果汁 |
[55:39] | – Mr. Simpson? – Juice? | -辛普森先生 -果汁 |
[55:40] | Mr. Simpson? | 辛普森先生 |
[55:43] | OJ O.J.! | |
[55:47] | – O.J.! – They went out back. | -OJ -他们从后面跑了 |
[56:01] | The Bronco’s gone. | 野马被开走了 |
[56:05] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[56:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[56:10] | We’re going to look like morons. | 我们会被看成白痴的 |