Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I noticed things are starting to happen. 我发现有些事开始发生了
[00:03] And I just want you to know, as your manager, 我只想让你知道 作为你的经纪人
[00:05] I’m entitled to 20 percent of those things going forward. 以后你的收入 我占20%
[00:10] Are you going up tonight? 你今晚会上台表演吗
[00:11] Well, not here, obviously. But um… 显然不是在这儿 但是
[00:13] I do the alt scene a little bit. 我会做一点另类演出
[00:14] I know this is weird for a comedian to say, 我知道作为一个喜剧演员 这样说有点怪
[00:16] but I’m not used to laughing. 但我还不习惯笑声
[00:19] He is funny, right? 他很有趣 是吧
[00:21] He’ll be funny in three years. 还得努力个三年
[00:23] My dad just told me, 我爸告诉我
[00:24] “If you want something, you got to ask for it.” 如果你想要什么 就要开口去争取
[00:26] – But– – Your dad sounds like an idiot. -但 -你爸听起来像个蠢货
[00:28] I’m trying to get into the college market. 我正在努力进入大学市场
[00:29] I just submitted a tape to, uh, NACA, I don’t know if– 我给校园活动协会寄了录像带 我不知道
[00:32] – They still have NACA? – They still have NACA. -还有校园活动协会吗 -是啊还有
[00:34] NACA changed my life. 它改变了我的一生
[00:35] I booked, like, 80 colleges, paid off my student loan… 我订了80所大学的表演来付清我的学生贷款
[00:39] That’s what NACA did for me. 这就是校园活动协会为我做的
[01:03] We’re right here. 我们就在你眼前
[01:10] Babe, you all right? 宝贝 你还好吗
[01:11] – Yeah. – You’re making sprinkler sounds with your mouth. -挺好 -你正在发出洒水车的声音
[01:14] Yeah, I’m… I’ll calm down when I see the venue. 是的 我看到会场时我就会冷静下来了
[01:19] If that makes sense? 听起来有道理吗
[01:20] Like you said it’s 300 people, 就像你说的 这可是300人
[01:21] That’s way bigger than I’ve performed for. 我从未在这么多人面前表演过
[01:24] So, when I see the stage, I think I’ll calm down a little bit. 所以当我看到舞台 我可能就会冷静些了
[01:28] Remember? You’re good. We’ve worked on these jokes. 记得吗 你很棒 我们已经准备好了段子
[01:30] The NACA showcase is, like, no big deal. 校园活动协会的展示没什么大不了的
[01:32] Just do your act, make them laugh, 做好你的表演 让他们笑出来
[01:34] and I’m sure you’ll book a lot of colleges. 我确信会有很多学校相中你的
[01:36] So relax, and enjoy our ride to Philadelphia. 所以放松点 享受这次费城之旅吧
[01:40] – Thank you. I will. – Okay. -谢谢 我会的 -好的
[01:42] I mean, you can’t trust her ’cause you guys are fucking. 你不能相信她 你们搞在一起呢
[01:45] All right. 好吧
[01:47] Uh, hey, can you not look at your phone while we’re driving? 你能在开车的时候别看手机吗
[01:50] No, I got it. I do this all the time. 不 没事的 我一直都这样
[01:53] Right, but you shouldn’t, ’cause it’s illegal and dangerous. 但你不该这样 这既违法又危险
[01:57] It’s basically like drinking and driving. 这就像酒后驾车一样
[01:58] I actually put it in my phone, too, 其实我也把地图放到手机里了
[01:59] so I can navig– I’m happy to navigate. 我可以 我很乐意给你导航
[02:01] You guys talking is actually distracting me more, 你们说话让我更分心了
[02:03] – so I’m just trying to focus on– – On killing us? -所以我正在集中精力… -害死我们
[02:05] I can only do two things at once– 我只能一心二用
[02:07] You’re focusing on trying to murder us by being obstinate. 你正在用你的顽固来谋杀我们
[02:10] I’m just trying to keep it simple, phone and road. 我只是在试着让状况简单些 手机和路面
[02:13] Just look forward. Just look– I got it. 你向前看就好了 我来看地图
[02:14] You’re supposed to go straight. 你应该直走的
[02:15] – We’re supposed to go straight. – We got one more. -我们应该直走的 -还有一个
[02:18] One more what? 一个什么
[02:19] You have– Someone else is coming? 你有… 还有别人要来吗
[02:21] Yeah, we’re picking somebody up. 是的 我们还要接一个人
[02:28] Is that Melissa Villasenor? 那是梅利莎·维拉塞纳
[02:31] You rep Melissa Villasenor from SNL? 你要接《周六夜现场》的梅利莎·维拉塞纳
[02:33] Yeah, I rep a lot of people you don’t know about. 是的 我接的人你不知道的太多了
[02:35] My finger is in many pots. 我的圈子很广
[02:40] Melissa, you can, uh, you can have shotgun. 梅利莎 你可以坐副驾
[02:41] – Oh, thanks. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[02:43] That’s nice. Thank you. 好棒 谢谢你
[02:47] Coming back. 我回来了
[02:48] Sorry! Got it? 抱歉 你好了吗
[02:49] – Pete, be careful, wow. – I got it. -皮特 小心点 -我没事
[02:53] – It’s a nice bag. – Thanks. -你的包不错 -谢谢
[02:54] I just wanna say you’re, uh, 我只想说 你是
[02:56] my favorite part of SNL right now, really. 《周六夜现场》里我最喜欢的人
[02:58] I think you’re sensational. 我觉得你非常棒
[02:59] Your Owen Wilson, it’s like– 你模仿的欧文·威尔逊
[03:02] and David, uh, Pumpkins. Mr. Pumpkins. 还有大卫 南金 南金先生
[03:04] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – David S. Pumpkins. -对对 -大卫·S·南金
[03:05] – Yeah, thanks. – That’s one of my favorites. -没错 谢谢 -那是我的最爱之一
[03:07] Just relax. She just sat down. 放轻松 她才刚坐下
[03:10] She seems okay with it. 她好像没什么意见
[03:12] Okay. 好吧
[03:14] I’ve never, uh, met a cast member before. 我从来没见过《周六夜现场》的演员
[03:18] I– I really think you’re the next Kristen Wiig 我真的认为你将会是下一个克里斯汀·韦格
[03:20] but with better impressions. 但更擅长模仿
[03:23] I just think you’re phenomenal. 我觉得你是不同凡响的
[03:24] What’s it like working with Lorne? 跟洛恩一起工作是什么感觉
[03:27] He’s a funny one. 他很有趣
[03:29] Hey, what did you do for your audition? 你试镜会做什么
[03:30] Oh, I did a lot of, mainly, impressions. 做很多 主要是做模仿
[03:32] Like Christina Aguilera was one of my first singing impressions. 克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉是我最先模仿的歌手
[03:36] It was just one really one letter, you know, just… 事实上只是一个词 只是…
[03:45] Really fills the car. Fills the car with joy. 让整个车都充满了欢声笑语
[03:48] – It’s so good! – Thanks. -太棒了 -谢谢
[03:51] I’ve been working on Malkovich. 我在研究模仿马尔科维奇
[03:53] Which is just… “I’m better. I’m stronger. I’m faster.” 只是…”我更棒 我更强 我更快”
[03:58] It’s just overenunciating. 发音有点过头了
[03:59] Sarah Silverman: “I’m here in the car. 萨拉·西尔弗曼 “我现在在车上
[04:03] My vagina is here.” 我的阴道也在这”
[04:08] What would Christina Aguilera sound like singing a lullaby? 克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉唱催眠曲听起来会怎样
[04:11] *Hush little baby don’t say a word* *宝贝安静点 不要说话*
[04:15] And she’d wake up the baby. 然后她会把孩子吵醒的
[04:24] Wanda Sykes impression: “What the hell is this shit?” 旺达·赛克斯的经典台词 “这都什么鬼”
[04:27] Oh, it’s so good! 这简直太棒了
[04:38] I gotta get on Snapchat. 我得开始玩快照了
[04:40] Yeah, apparently. 显然
[04:42] – Name? – Uh, Woods. -名字 -伍兹
[04:44] Here for NACA? 为校园活动协会而来
[04:45] – Yes. – Great. -是的 -很好
[04:47] Three people in a standard double for one night. 三个人在一个标间住一晚
[04:50] – Yeah. – Great. -是的 -很好
[04:53] Sir, are they with you? 先生 他们是跟你一起的吗
[04:57] No. 不是
[04:58] Well, uh, two– one– uh, two of them are. 好吧 两个 一个 两个人是的
[05:00] The other guy is… he’s staying somewhere else. 另一个人 他住在其他地方
[05:03] Okay, because the maximum is three. 好的 因为最多只能容纳3个人
[05:08] you’re allowed only three in the same room. 在一个房间只能住3个人
[05:10] Because we have a lot of people abusing our extra guest policy. 因为有很多人滥用我们的额外客人规定
[05:15] I wouldn’t do that. I would never abuse a policy. 我不会的 我从来都不会滥用规定
[05:18] That’s one of my policies: never abuse policies. 我的规定之一就是 从不滥用规定
[05:21] Okay. 好的
[05:24] And, uh… how many keys would you like? 你想要几把钥匙
[05:27] Uh, let me do four. 我想要四把
[05:30] Great. 好
[05:31] And, uh, we’re gonna need a cot. 我们需要一张加床
[05:46] Melissa, what is that stuff? 梅利莎 那是什么
[05:49] That’s my sleep mask, 这是我的睡眠眼罩
[05:51] my noise-canceling headphones, and my white noise machine. 我的防噪声耳机 和我的白噪声仪器
[05:54] So, what do you play in the headphones? 那你会在耳机里放什么
[05:57] Brown noise. 褐噪声
[06:00] I need some dinner. 我想吃晚饭
[06:01] – Oh, man, me too. Can I come? – Sure. -我也是 我可以一起吗 -当然
[06:04] Do you want anything? 你想要点什么吗
[06:05] Mm, I’m okay. 不用了
[06:06] – Melissa? – I’m good, thanks. -梅利莎 -不用了 谢谢
[06:12] The elevator’s this way. 电梯在这边
[06:13] Hey, I’m glad you came. 你能来我很高兴
[06:15] We need to talk about your college act. 我们需要聊聊你的大学表演
[06:17] What do you mean? I don’t really have a college act. 你什么意思 我没有大学表演
[06:19] I just have my act. 我只有我的表演
[06:21] Yeah, that’s the problem, okay? These kids are super sensitive. 这就是问题 好吗 这些孩子很敏感
[06:23] You never know what’s gonna set ’em off. 你不知道什么话题会让他们爆炸
[06:25] You grew up in the ’80s, when everybody thought bullying 你成长在80年代 那个时候人人都觉得
[06:27] was a hilarious and just normal part of life. 校园暴力很好笑 很平常
[06:29] Okay, so, well, like, what? 好吧 所以 怎么了
[06:31] – Don’t talk about abortion. – Have you seen my act? -不要提到堕胎 -你看过我的表演吗
[06:35] Yeah. No more gypping, okay? 不要耍小聪明
[06:38] You don’t wanna talk about gypsies or really any type of group 不要谈吉普赛人或者任何地区的
[06:41] from any area. You don’t wanna talk about sex, okay? 任何族群 不要谈性爱 好吗
[06:43] – Okay, fine. – Don’t talk about rape. -行 -不要讲强奸
[06:46] Don’t talk about overdosing, no suicide, no fire… 不要讲吸毒过量 自杀 火灾
[06:49] – none of that. – So, what am I supposed to talk about? -都不要 -那我该说什么
[06:52] Just talk about the absurdities of the world 你就聊聊世界上的荒谬之事
[06:55] or like, make an observation, 或者 观察某个现象
[06:56] and then talk about what’s weird about it. 然后谈谈它的奇怪之处
[06:58] I– That’s vague. 太含糊了
[07:00] Just do, like, uh, do, like, “There’s always one guy” Stuff. 你可以说…”总有这样一个人”之类的
[07:04] – What is that? – There’s always one guy at the office -那是什么 -办公室里总有一个人
[07:06] who’s always got a hat on. 总是戴着帽子
[07:08] Always got a hat on? 总是戴着帽子
[07:20] I don’t have any kids, 我没有孩子
[07:22] but doesn’t it kind of feel like I do? 但我看上去是不是像个有孩子的人
[07:25] I’m kind of like a fun dad, 我就像一个搞笑老爸
[07:27] the dad you see at a barbecue. 烧烤聚会上的爸爸
[07:32] Fresca. 接住饮料
[07:35] Fresca. 接住饮料
[07:45] – Let’s get up. Big day! – No, no. -起床吧 大日子 -不 不要
[07:50] Obviously, we don’t want any of you to feel censored 我们不希望你们感觉自己受到审查
[07:52] in any way, but I strongly encourage, 但是我强烈建议
[07:55] if your creativity or banter within your performances 如果你们表演中的创意或玩笑
[07:57] skews towards things like assault, rape, suicide, race, 倾向于攻击 强奸 自杀 种族等
[08:02] kindly steer that ship right on over to somewhere else. 还是请你们转向其他方向吧
[08:05] Or fire. He said don’t talk about fire. 还有火灾 他说不要讲火灾
[08:08] If they would bleep it on The Big Bang Theory, don’t do it. Okay? 只要是《生活大爆炸》会消音的就别说
[08:12] When I was a kid, I always eating Bubble Tape. 我小的时候经常吃泡泡糖卷
[08:15] You guys remember Bubble Tape? 你们还记得泡泡糖卷吗
[08:17] Oh my– yes, right? 天呐
[08:18] It’s so good. It’s like the best gum. 太好吃了 简直是最好吃的泡泡糖
[08:21] You know, and what’s awesome about Bubble Tape, 泡泡糖卷的好处在于
[08:22] instead of it being, like, individually wrapped little pieces, 它不是分成小块单独包装
[08:26] like, “Oh, ooh, I gotta put the gum in an envelope,” “我要把泡泡糖放进信封里”
[08:28] like, what is this, like, a post office or something? 你是谁啊 邮局吗
[08:32] Bubble Tape, though, Bubble Tape was just 而泡泡糖卷是
[08:33] one, like, long-ass piece o’gum! 一条长到姥姥家的泡泡糖
[08:37] Long-ass piece o’ gum! 长到姥姥家的泡泡糖
[08:38] I would just bite into that thing like a hockey puck. 我一般直接咬下去 像咬冰球一样
[08:40] Nom! More for me! 我还要
[08:42] I was like a Cookie Monster but with Bubble Tape. 我就是吃泡泡糖卷的甜饼怪
[08:45] I was like… Ohm, nom, nom, nom! 就像这样
[08:47] All right, y’all. Thank you, guys. 谢谢大家
[08:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:51] Clay Dayton! 克莱·代顿
[09:11] You guys know what’s up. 你们懂的
[09:14] All right, are you guys ready for your next act? 准备好欣赏下一个表演了吗
[09:17] Please give it up for the lovely and talented 掌声有请可爱又有才的
[09:20] Ali Reissen! 爱丽·瑞森
[09:25] Oh my God! 天啊
[09:32] Thank you! Oh my God, it’s so good to be here. 谢谢 天啊 很高兴来到这里
[09:36] So you guys are in college, that’s pretty chill. 你们都在上大学 太棒了
[09:39] Yeah? You guys got roommates? 你们有室友吗
[09:41] Yeah! 有
[09:42] Yeah, that’s a whole thing. 一言难尽
[09:43] I had a roommate in college, 我大学的时候有个室友
[09:45] she would always walk around naked, you know? 她总是裸着走来走去
[09:48] She would always refer to her breasts as “The twins.” 她把自己的胸部称作”双胞胎”
[09:51] Which I thought was funny, ’cause, I’m like, I’ve seen the twins, 我觉得很搞笑 因为我见过那对双胞胎
[09:53] and they’re fraternal. 它们是异卵的
[09:57] I was like, I don’t know 我不知道
[09:58] if the left one is from the same father, you know? 左边那个是不是来自同一个爸爸
[10:03] She was like, “What do you mean?” 她问”什么意思”
[10:03] I’m like, “The left one’s black,” And, um… 我说”左边那个是黑的”
[10:07] Colleges are scary now, though, 不过现在大学有点吓人
[10:08] like, you got a lot of activities, obviously. 很明显 你们有很多活动
[10:11] You can get involved in so many things. 你们会接触到很多事物
[10:15] Uh, let’s see, sports, theater, rape is pretty big. 比如运动 戏剧 强奸是个很大的问题
[10:20] Yeah, I mean, you know, if you’re a girl, 如果你是个女生
[10:22] and you go to a frat party, 去参加兄弟会派对
[10:23] like, there is a chance that you could get roofied. 你就有可能会被迷奸
[10:26] Um, which– Yeah, don’t laugh at that, ’cause it’s fucked. 不要笑 这是很糟糕的事
[10:30] But, uh, yeah, I think– I think 但是 我觉得
[10:31] it’s disgusting that we’ve shortened the word 我们把洛喜普诺简称为迷药
[10:33] Rohypnol to roofie, right? It’s like Rohypnol, 是很恶心的事 洛喜普诺听起来
[10:37] it sounds, like, severe, ’cause it is severe, it’s a rape drug. 很严重 因为确实很严重 是强奸药物
[10:40] We’re like, “Mm-hm, roofie,” Like we made it cute… 我们叫它”迷药” 让它听起来很可爱
[10:44] …which is so demented. You know what I mean? 简直是精神病 明白我的意思吗
[10:46] You can’t take something terrible and make it sound adorable, 不能把很可怕的东西叫得这么可爱
[10:50] that’s not acceptable. 这是不可接受的
[10:51] Like, you would never be, like, “Yeah, my roommate, 你永远都不会这么说 “我室友
[10:53] “She was in a car crash. It’s actually really sad. 她出了车祸 很悲惨
[10:55] “Her head got de-cappied, and, um, yeah, it’s a bummer. 她的头蹦跶下来了 真是不幸
[10:59] “It was also on 9-elevzies, which is just, like, 那天还是911罹难者死翘翘的追悼日
[11:02] “Really weird timing, but it’s okay, it’s okay. 时机不巧 不过没关系 没关系
[11:05] “The driver, he was sentenced to, um, life in priz. 司机 他被判终身关小黑屋
[11:09] “And… forev’s in priz.” 永远关小黑屋”
[11:13] Thank you, guys. I’m Ali Reissen. 谢谢大家 我是爱丽·瑞森
[11:15] Have a great night. I mean, day. 祝大家今晚 今天玩的开心
[11:17] – Ali Reissen! – This was exciting. -爱丽·瑞森 -太令人兴奋了
[11:28] This next performer, 下一位表演者
[11:30] you may know her from Saturday Night Live! 你们可能在《周六夜现场》上见过她
[11:32] Please welcome Melissa Villasenor! 掌声欢迎梅利莎·维拉塞纳
[11:46] Hey, you guys are the best! 你们太棒了
[11:48] Are you guys Shakira fans 你们是夏奇拉的粉丝吗
[11:52] Well, I don’t know if you’ll be now, 现在可不一定了
[11:54] ’cause I’ve figured out something, okay? 因为我都搞清楚了
[11:56] I realized, I don’t think she’s all that hot 我发现 我觉得她如果没有背景音乐
[11:58] if she didn’t have background music. 就没有那么火辣了
[12:00] Like, if it was just that singing voice and her dancing, 如果只有她的歌声和舞姿
[12:02] it’d be this… *Camel hump* 就会是这样 *驼峰*
[12:07] *I want to see you in my pants* *我要和你翻云覆雨*
[12:09] *Oh, hello! Let me take off* *让我脱下*
[12:51] Here have some pins. 拿几个徽章吧
[12:58] Do you want a pin? 你要徽章吗
[12:59] It’s my little head. 上面是我的小头像
[13:02] Put it on your backpack. 别在你的背包上
[13:03] – We can’t wait. – See you in November. -我们等不及了 -十一月再见
[13:05] I’m coming to your guys’ campuses, right? 我会来你们学校表演
[13:07] You got to book me on your campus. Go ahead, you take a hat. 一定要预约我去你们学校演出 拿个帽子
[13:09] Take a hat. Think about it, right? 拿个帽子 考虑一下吧
[13:14] This is fun. 太好玩了
[13:16] Did you see the slide? 你看到滑梯了吗
[13:17] I did, yeah. It looks really fun. 看到了 看起来很好玩
[13:19] There’s a magician over there, he read the serial number 那边有个魔术师 他读出了我钱包里
[13:21] on a bill that I had in my wallet. 一张钞票上的序列号
[13:24] He knew the number. 他知道号码
[13:26] That’s crazy. 难以置信
[13:33] You did great. 你的表现很精彩
[13:37] This is brutal. This is… brutal. 太残酷了 太…残酷了
[13:41] I feel like the ugly girl at the kissing booth. 我觉得自己就像亲吻亭里的丑姑娘
[13:43] No. 不
[13:45] You’re the prettiest girl at the kissing booth. 你是亲吻亭里最漂亮的姑娘
[13:46] You’re not even in a booth. 你根本不在亭子里
[13:52] Thanks for stopping by. 谢谢你们过来
[13:54] – She’s so great! – Look forward to seeing you. -她真棒 -很期待见到你们
[13:56] How’s it going? Want a pin? 你们好 要徽章吗
[13:57] You were great. 你太棒了
[14:00] – Thanks. – I love pins, thank you. -谢谢 -我喜欢徽章 谢谢
[14:02] I’m gonna run out. 我要走了
[14:04] – Why? – I think I’m… scaring the bookers away. -为什么 -我觉得我把客户都吓跑了
[14:06] So maybe if you’re just here, 也许如果只有你在这儿
[14:08] they’ll… “Oh, that’s the girl,” Right? 他们会想 “就是她” 对吧
[14:11] Later. 再见
[14:13] – Ali Reissen. – All right, just go. -爱丽·瑞森 -行了 走吧
[14:15] – From the nine a.m. Show. – Okay, bye! Bye, bye, bye. -早上九点的表演 -再见 再见
[14:17] – Be right back. I’ll be right back. – Okay, bye. -很快回来 我很快就回来 -再见
[14:23] Cool shirt. 衣服不错
[14:31] You know, this is all a big part of it, the mingling, 与人交际 深入人群
[14:33] and the, you know, meeting people. 是喜剧演出很重要的一部分
[14:37] I was also thinking, uh… 我还在想
[14:39] you should try to get on SNL, you know? 你应该尝试上《周六夜现场》
[14:41] That’s been huge for Melissa. 那让梅利莎大火了一把
[14:42] Yeah. No. It’s– it’s a big show for her, 好吧 不了 对她以及所有出演的人
[14:45] and everybody who’s on it. 那都算大型演出
[14:47] So maybe as a next step, I think that’d be– 或许把这当你的下一步 我觉得…
[14:49] that’d be good for you. 这对你有好处
[14:50] Totally.Totally, totally, totally. 绝对的 绝对的
[14:52] But because we had this conversation, 不过因为我们谈了这个话题
[14:53] if you do get SNL, 如果你真上了《周六夜现场》
[14:55] I get 10 percent. 我得一成报酬
[14:56] Just so you know, that’s how it works. 就告诉你一声 这是规矩
[14:58] Yep. Okay, you’re so helpful. Thank you, this was awesome. 好吧 你帮了大忙 谢谢 太棒了
[15:00] Great chat. Okay. 聊得很愉快 好的
[15:37] Are these really two bucks? 这些真的只要两元吗
[15:39] Yeah, they’re a real steal. 是的 超值大甩卖
[16:05] There you are. 终于找到你了
[16:06] Any bookings? 有预约了吗
[16:08] No. Not yet. 没 还没有
[16:10] Sorry. 抱歉
[16:11] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[16:13] It’s my merch. 这是我的商品
[16:15] I ran out and I got some. 我跑出去买了一些
[16:17] “Gas it up.” “加满油”
[16:18] Yeah. I thought it was, uh, it might work, 是的 我觉得这样或许可行
[16:21] as, like, a catchphrase, something to help me stand out. 这个标语能让我脱颖而出
[16:23] It’s from a gas station. 是在加油站买的
[16:25] So you’re gonna write a joke to match this shirt? 所以你准备写个笑话匹配这短袖吗
[16:30] Yeah. It’s like a sales pitch. 是的 就像推销辞令
[16:31] This is like a marketing play. 这就像营销手段
[16:33] You’re spiraling. Why would you do that? 你疯了吗 为什么要这样
[16:36] – I just– – You have a great act, just do your set. -我只是 -你的表演很棒 原本的就行
[16:38] I don’t know if a great act is enough. 我不确定”表演很棒”够不够
[16:40] – What do you mean? – They need laughs and a takeaway. -什么意思 -他们需要欢笑还有小礼物
[16:44] I’m not trying to, like, play to the back of the room. 我不想演出后只能缩在一角
[16:46] I’m trying to get a bunch of dorks that book campus activities 我想让一群预约校园活动的傻瓜
[16:50] to think that I’m a neat-o fella, you know? 认为我是非常棒的人 懂吗
[16:52] – Right. – So, like, nostalgia stuff, -好吧 -所以怀旧之类的
[16:54] obviously impressions are killing really hard… 明显模仿秀非常有效
[16:57] so I– I wanna do some “Remember when” stuff, 所以我想讲”还记得…”之类的
[17:00] – for these guys. – Okay, well… -给这些人听 -好吧
[17:03] sounds like you have a master plan. 听起来你有了大蓝图
[17:06] I’m not gonna try to mess with it. 我不会试图扰乱
[17:09] – I mean… – Good luck with this. -我是说… -祝你好运
[17:10] It’s like a business card. 这就像名片
[17:12] – That you can wear. – That’s– I know you’re joking. -能穿的名片 -我知道你在开玩笑
[17:15] – Sassy. – We’ll see who’s laughing. -别致 -等着瞧谁会笑到最后
[17:17] Keep it going for the Chicago Boys! 掌声送给芝加哥男孩们
[17:24] Are you guys ready for your next comic? 你们准备好看下一场喜剧了吗
[17:27] A super funny dude, put your hands together for Pete Holmes! 超级滑稽的哥们 掌声欢迎皮特·福尔摩斯
[17:35] Hello! How’s it going, NACA? 大家好 校园活动协会你们好吗
[17:40] – Let me hear you say “Hey!” – Hey! -跟我说”嘿” -嘿
[17:41] – Ho! – Ho! -哈 -哈
[17:42] – NACA! – NACA! -校园活动协会 -校园活动协会
[17:44] – Yeah! – Yeah! -棒 -棒
[17:45] Yeah! You guys are good! 你们真棒
[17:48] I love High School Musical. 我喜欢《歌舞青春》
[17:49] You guys remember High School Musical? 你们记得《歌舞青春》吗
[17:52] That was the best. 最好看的电影
[17:53] That ruined regular basketball for me. 它让我再难喜欢常规篮球
[17:57] I would go to a regular basketball game, 我去看常规篮球赛时
[17:59] I’d be like, “Why aren’t you dancing?” 会大喊”你们为什么不跳舞”
[18:02] Don’t just pass! 别只传球
[18:04] Flail! 狂挥乱舞
[18:06] What about Harry Potter? Harry Potter, that was the best! 《哈利·波特》呢 《哈利·波特》最棒
[18:10] I love Harry Potter! 我超爱《哈利·波特》
[18:11] Harold M. Potter. 哈罗德·M·波特
[18:13] But I think the most magical thing about all of Harry Potter 不过我认为《哈利·波特》最神奇的地方在于
[18:16] is that it made us love books. 它让我们爱上了书
[18:18] How did they do that? 这是怎么办到的
[18:21] Books? 书
[18:22] Is there anything worse than books? 还有比书更糟糕的东西吗
[18:25] And suddenly, they’re like, “Oh, it’s about a magical nerd.” 可突然来一句”这书写的是一个神奇的呆子”
[18:27] We’re like, “Give me that book!” 我们就会吼”快把书给我”
[18:29] How many pages? A thousand? 有多少页 一千吗
[18:32] Not enough book! 不够看
[18:35] Who here has a car? Anybody have a car? 在座的谁有车 有人有车吗
[18:37] Anybody have a car? Are you out there driving? 谁有车吗 出去开车
[18:39] Out there driving? Put it in drive. Put it in D. 出去开车 开着车 漂移
[18:41] Put it in D, baby! 漂移 宝贝
[18:44] I love getting gas in my car. You ever treat yourself? 我喜欢给车加油 你们享受过这种乐趣吗
[18:47] You ever treat yourself and get full service? 有没有享受过全套服务
[18:52] Full service! You don’t have to do anything! 全套服务 你什么也不用做
[18:55] I like to put my hands behind my head. 我喜欢手放在头后面
[18:59] Gas it up. 加满油
[19:02] In the road trip of life, don’t go with a half tank, 在生活的旅途中 别只加半桶油
[19:04] go with a gas it up! Go with a gas it up! 要加满油 要加满油
[19:09] What would happen if Arnold Schwarzenegger 如果施瓦辛格背后痒痒
[19:10] had an itch on his back he couldn’t reach? 却挠不到怎么办
[19:12] He’s just, like… 他就像这样
[19:19] “Bring me the terminator hand that I might reach it!” “把终结者手臂给我 我就能抓到了”
[19:22] When he finally reaches it, “Oh, yeah.” 等他终于够着了 “爽”
[19:25] Oh my fucking God. 我的天啊
[19:26] And he drives home in his Hummer, goes and gets full service, 然后开着悍马回家 要求全套服务
[19:29] “Gas it up!” “加满油”
[19:31] Gas it up! NACA, thank you so much! 加满油 校园活动协会 非常感谢
[19:35] Thank you! 谢谢
[19:37] Thank you so much! Come see me in Booth five-five-zero. 非常感谢 请来550号找我
[19:40] Gas it up! Gas it up! 加满油 加满油
[19:50] Thank you ladies. I’m so glad you enjoyed the show. 谢谢你们 很高兴你们喜欢我的演出
[19:52] – Thank you! – It was great. Thank you. -谢谢 -演出很棒 谢谢
[19:53] Yes, gas… it… up! 加…满…油
[19:56] Gas it up! 加满油
[19:58] You got six so far and I’m working on more. 你目前有六个预约 我在争取更多
[20:00] Six? Yes! 六个 太棒了
[20:02] That’s– Six times 1,100 is like… that’s almost seven grand! 6乘1100 差不多七千了
[20:07] Yeah, minus, uh, hotel, travel, and my 20 percent, 是的 减去住宿 交通 我的两成
[20:10] that’s not bad for a year’s work. 一年收入还算不错了
[20:11] You’re my new show pony. 你是我新的表演小马驹
[20:13] I’ve been paying attention to the wrong horse. 我一直押错马了
[20:15] I should’ve been sneaking into your stable. 我应该偷偷潜入你的马厩
[20:19] You’re the “Gas it up” guy. 你是”加满油”哥
[20:20] – You got this. – Yes, yes, yes. -你可以的 -是的是的
[20:21] Where do you guys go to school? 你们在哪里上学
[20:30] I just wanted to say, you were my favorite. 我只想说 我最喜欢你的节目
[20:36] Thank you. That’s really nice. 谢谢 太好了
[20:37] – What’s your name? – Nadine. -你叫什么名字 -娜丁
[20:39] Hi, Nadine, nice to meet you. 娜丁 很高兴认识你
[20:41] What school do you go to? 你上哪个学校
[20:42] Earlham. Uh, you’ve probably never heard of it. 厄勒姆学院 你可能没听说过
[20:46] I– I go there, and I haven’t heard of it. 我去那里上学 也没听说过
[20:49] That’s really funny. 很有趣
[20:50] – Really? – Yeah. Do you do comedy? -真的吗 -当然 你做喜剧秀吗
[20:52] I would, but I think I’m more, like, situational funny, 我愿意 不过我觉得自己是情境所致的有趣
[20:55] and than, like, writing funny. 而不是能写出有趣的东西
[20:59] But you were so good. 但你真的太棒了
[21:01] Thank you. Like, that one bit you had about dating a mime, 谢谢 比如你说的那段跟小丑约会
[21:05] I was like, oh my God. 我真是 天啊
[21:09] I don’t– i don’t have a bit about dating a mime. 我没说跟小丑约会的段子
[21:13] Shit, I’m… I just– I saw so many comedians today. 糟糕 我今天看了太多喜剧演员了
[21:17] Sure. 好吧
[21:18] It’s– You just guys all kind of just blurred together. You know? 你们的样子都混到一起了
[21:21] Yeah. 嗯
[21:24] – Uh, sorry. – It’s okay. -抱歉 -没事
[21:27] – Okay. – Okay. -那好 -好的
[21:57] Where’d you go? I– I was looking for you. 你去哪了 我一直在找你
[22:00] Everybody’s down there. 大家都在下面
[22:02] Came here. 来这
[22:04] Didn’t book any colleges, 我没订到大学
[22:05] so I’m just, you know… eating my feelings. 所以在这借吃消愁
[22:12] Turkey club? 火鸡三明治
[22:15] They do avocado or…? 他们加鳄梨还是
[22:17] I don’t think they have that in Philadelphia. 费城应该没这个
[22:22] I booked six. 我约了六场
[22:24] On the marketplace floor, and then I actually booked another one 在市集那里 然后又在搅拌机那里社交
[22:27] just networking at the mixer. 又约到了一所
[22:30] Don’t say networking. 别说社交
[22:32] I’m sorry. What… What’s going on? 抱歉 到底怎么回事
[22:35] Are you– What’s happening? 你 怎么了
[22:38] You deserve it, Pete. You did everything they wanted, you know? 这是你应得的 皮特 他们要的你都做了
[22:42] You were out there gassing it up. 你在那一直说着”加满油”
[22:44] Are you upset? At me? 你生我气了
[22:47] I… I just did what I thought we came here to do. 我就是来这完成任务的嘛
[22:51] We’re here to book shows. We’re here to make some money. 我们来这约演出的 要挣钱嘛
[22:55] – It’s not about the money. – I didn’t– -这跟钱没关系 -我没
[22:56] It’s about the craft, and this whole place is a circus. 而是技艺 这里就是个马戏团
[22:59] – Yeah, I– I– – You really think Chris Rock would stand out there -嗯 我 -你真的以为克里斯·洛克会站那
[23:02] and wait for some teenager to validate his existence 等着某个年轻人用珍贵的预订
[23:05] with a precious booking? 来证明自己吗
[23:07] Chris Rock doesn’t work at a Cold Stone Creamery, right? 克里斯·洛克不在酷圣石冰淇淋上班对吧
[23:10] I mean, we take the opportunities as they come. 我们要抓住机会
[23:13] We can’t pick and choose. 咱们没有挑三拣四的资本
[23:15] I really… I’m sorry you didn’t book. 我真的 你没约成真是太可惜了
[23:18] But, you know… 但你知道
[23:20] it’s not– you didn’t exactly play ball. 你也不怎么配合
[23:23] Excuse me? 什么
[23:24] You’re up there swearing, and you told rape jokes. 你在那乱爆粗口 还说强奸的段子
[23:29] I was doing my act! 我在表演
[23:31] – No, I know… – And it was an anti-rape joke, -我知道 -那是反强奸的段子
[23:33] if you were even listening. 你根本就没听
[23:35] Yeah, see? ‘Cause, what I do is, 瞧 我想做的是
[23:36] I use that opportunity to make young people feel less alone, 用这个机会让年轻人觉得自己没那么孤单
[23:40] as opposed to what you did, 跟你正好相反
[23:41] which was, um, take a shit on the stage. 你就会在那扯淡
[23:45] How can you say that? We’re not here to change lives. 你怎么能这么说 我们来这不是改变人生的
[23:48] We’re here to change our lives. 我们是改善自己的生活的
[23:50] They just said, don’t say “Rape,” and you open with rape. 他们说了别说”强奸”的段子 你还上来就说
[23:53] I don’t care what they said. 我才不管他们怎么说
[23:54] I know what kind of stand-up I should do! 我知道自己表演什么
[23:57] I don’t need someone else dictating my act! 不用别人来告诉我说什么
[23:59] Read the situation. This wasn’t the time to take a stand 看清现状啊 现在不是站出来
[24:02] and try and change lives. We’re trying to get work. 改变人生的时候 我们需要工作
[24:04] Do you know what it was like for me to watch 你知道我看着自己的男朋友
[24:06] my boyfriend up there sucking NACA’s dick? 跪舔校园活动协会是什么感觉吗
[24:09] We’re supposed to suck NACA’s dick, that’s why we came here! 我们就是来跪舔校园活动协会的
[24:12] You came here to suck NACA’s dick, suck NACA’s dick! 我们的目的就是跪舔校园活动协会 那就干呗
[24:15] Honestly, honetstly you’re disgusting. 说真的 你太恶心了
[24:18] I don’t need advice from you on how to book, Pete, okay? 我不需要你来教我怎么约演出 好吗 皮特
[24:21] Well, I’m sorry. If you’re so above this, why did you come, 不好意思 如果你真的够厉害 既然都来了
[24:24] if you don’t wanna gas it up a little bit? 为什么不拼尽全力去表演呢
[24:26] I came here to book. 我来这约演出的
[24:27] I came here to try to turn this into a career. 我来这想找份稳定工作
[24:29] I don’t wanna be a fucking open miker! 我不想当开场的
[24:31] Do you? 你想吗
[24:33] Yes! That’s my dream! 想啊 这是我的梦想呢
[24:35] Okay. 好吧
[24:38] I don’t– Can we… Can we back this up a little bit? 我不 我们别吵了好吗
[24:41] I’m… I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:44] Okay? I really am. 好吗 真的
[24:44] I’m sorry that it didn’t go your way. I thought it would. 很抱歉这事没有如你所愿 我以为会一切顺利的
[24:48] I thought you were great. Okay? 我觉得你特别棒 好吗
[24:50] But, you know, I booked. 但我约到了
[24:54] That’s… That’s some– That’s good for us. 这还挺 对咱俩都是机会
[24:57] Listen. 听着
[24:58] I’m probably gonna need somebody to open for me, 我需要有人帮我开场
[25:03] if you want to– 你愿意的话
[25:05] Someone to open for you? 帮你开场
[25:06] – Something we can– – Fuck you! -我们可以 -去你妈的
[25:09] – Come on, I– – Throw yourself on a fucking fire, Pete. -拜托 我 -去死吧你 皮特
[25:18] Fuck. 靠
[25:21] Hey, we leave in five. 五分钟后走
[25:23] Also, can you call downstairs 你给前台打个电话
[25:24] and tell ’em we never got any robes? 说我们没有浴袍
[25:27] What are you… you stealing robes? 你在干吗 偷浴袍
[25:30] Yeah, I take a lot of baths. 是的 我经常冲澡
[25:47] We’re gonna get going soon. 我们马上就要走了
[25:50] You okay? 你没事吧
[25:56] Yeah, I guess, I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[26:00] You know, the first time I did a NACA, I bombed really hard. 我第一次在校园活动协会演出时 演砸了
[26:04] All right. 得了吧
[26:05] No, I’m serious. Like, I was standing in the booth, 我说真的 我在展位上
[26:08] and there was a juggler near me and a hypnotist, 旁边有个杂耍和催眠师
[26:10] and they’re just showing off, 他们在那显摆
[26:12] and I was like, well, I just talk, you know? 我就只能一直说说说
[26:15] Well, you know, things worked out for you, so… 但你成功了呀
[26:20] You don’t wanna be good at this thing, though. 但擅长这个没好处的
[26:23] You’re not a can of Coke. 你不是一罐可乐
[26:25] You have a different path. 你有另一条路走
[26:28] There’s certain comics that know this world 有的喜剧演员了解这个世界
[26:31] and… but then sometimes, they’re stuck in it. 但有时候他们也会陷进去
[26:36] And that’s kind of creepy. 还挺可怕的
[26:42] – What happened to your voice? – What do you mean? -你声音怎么了 -什么意思
[26:45] I mean, you always sound like kermit the Frog 你不一直像是青蛙柯密特
[26:47] just got kicked in the nuts. 被踢到蛋了吗
[26:50] – I guess so. – Right now, you just sound like a human. -是吧 -现在就是正常人的声音了
[26:54] What’s up with that? 怎么搞的
[26:56] What’s up with that? 怎么搞的
[26:59] Are you doing me? 你在学我吗
[27:01] Really? 真的吗
[27:03] That’s, like, such a compliment. 感觉被人夸奖了
[27:05] You’re easy. 学你很简单
[27:09] Just like someone stepped on a cat. 就像有人踩到猫了一样
[27:13] It’s okay. I’m an acquired taste. 没事 慢慢就喜欢上了
[27:16] That’s pretty good. 挺好的
[27:27] “All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了
[27:29] – All right.” – Is that McConaughey? -好了 -这是麦康纳
[27:32] – Yeah. – That’s good. -是的 -挺好的
[27:36] All right, I’m Matthew McConaughey. 好了 我是马修·麦康纳
[27:39] “I’m Matthew McConaughey. Gotta find my surfboard.” 我是马修·麦康纳 我得去找我的冲浪板
[27:43] Pete, you got Holy Cross. 皮特 你约到圣十字学院了
[27:45] – I did? – Congrats. -是吗 -恭喜
[27:47] Congrats. 恭喜
[27:49] – Thanks. – That’s awesome. Congrats. -谢谢 -太棒了 恭喜
[27:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:56] Let’s, uh, we can… We’ll catch up,we’ll catch up later. 我们回头再说
[28:00] All right. 好
[28:02] “The law says you cannot touch…” 法律说你不可触碰
[28:05] “…but I think I see a lot of lawbreakers out there. 但我看到很多犯法者
[28:13] I’m starting a buyer’s club in Dallas.” 我在达拉斯开了个买家俱乐部
[28:16] – Good news? – Yeah, you know… -好消息 -嗯
[28:23] It was a good, yeah. 是的
[28:25] – That’s good. – “I’m a true detective…” -挺好的 -我是真正的侦探
[28:27] – Yeah. – That’s awesome. -嗯 -真棒
[28:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:32] “All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了
[28:38] “I gotta get through this wormhole 我得通过这个虫洞
[28:41] “To meet my daughter and send her a message through books.” 去见我女儿 用书给她传递个消息
[28:45] “Message, I need to send her a message through books.” 消息 我要用书给她传递个消息
[28:50] “I drive a Lincoln.” 我开林肯
[28:56] – “I love a Lincoln.” – “Dallas Buyers.” -我超爱林肯 -达拉斯买家
[28:59] “People ’round here call me Mud.” 大家都叫我污泥
意乱情迷

Post navigation

Previous Post: 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme