Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] If you get food from a food truck 如果你在快餐车买到了
[00:05] that isn’t good, you go up to complain it, 不好吃的食物 而你想上前抱怨
[00:07] they’re, like, three blocks away. 餐车却在三条街以外
[00:08] Your jokes are funnier now that they’re not my problem. 自从这些笑话变得不关我事后搞笑多了
[00:12] My boyfriend and I, we just took our relationship 我和我男朋友的关系
[00:14] to the next level… 刚进入了下个阶段
[00:15] We broke up. 我们分手了
[00:17] That was great. Did you get your tape? 刚刚真棒 你视频录好没
[00:18] Oh, uh… no. I hate this place. It’s like a haunted ski lodge. 我讨厌这里 这里就像闹鬼的滑雪小屋
[00:21] I think you should take me home. 我认为你该带我回家
[00:26] Definitely, you know, take a minute or two 是啊 花几分钟
[00:28] to get your stuff together. 收拾下你的东西
[00:33] Do you understand how creepy it is 你知道你还在我家待着
[00:34] that you’re still in my space? 有多恐怖吗
[00:36] What was it about him? 他是什么原因
[00:37] He’s just got this, like, star quality. 他就是有明星气质
[00:39] Some people are just born with it. 一些人就是与生俱来的
[00:40] Or maybe they get it later. 也许能后天培养呢
[00:41] I don’t know. I don’t think so. 我不觉得 我不认为是这样
[00:50] Great live comedy show? 超棒的现场喜剧秀
[00:54] Great live comedy? 超棒的现场喜剧
[00:59] Great live comedy. 超棒现场喜剧
[01:10] Great live show. 超棒现场喜剧
[01:14] Great live show. 超棒现场喜剧
[01:29] Appreciate it. Appreciate it. You got a napkin? 谢谢你 你有餐巾纸吗
[01:31] – Yeah, of course. – You got a lot of napkins. -当然 -你拿了好多餐巾纸
[01:33] I’m a napkin guy. 我是个纸巾男
[01:36] – Here you go. – Oh, thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[01:38] Hey. Lucas Brothers. 卢卡斯兄弟
[01:40] – What up? – I’m– I’m a really big fan. -你好 -我是你的粉丝
[01:42] It’s really nice– I’m a fan of both of you guys. 真棒 我是你们两个人的粉丝
[01:45] Well, it would be kind of weird if you were a just fan of… 如果你只是我们其中一人的粉丝
[01:48] – one of us. – Yeah, we haven’t released any solo records yet. -就怪了 -我们又没发过个人唱片
[01:51] But thanks, man. 但谢了 兄弟
[01:52] I’m a comic. Well, I’m trying to be. 我是个喜剧演员 好吧 我正在努力
[01:54] – All right. – They got me actually– I’m handing out flyers -好的 -他们让我在外面发传单
[01:57] for the comedy club the Boston. 宣传波士顿喜剧俱乐部
[01:59] I mean, if you guys wanna go up, 要是你们愿意
[02:00] the show’s working right now if you wanna pop on. 现在就有机会上台演出
[02:04] You wanna go to the Boston? 你想去波士顿俱乐部吗
[02:05] – No. No, no, no. – No. -不 不 -不
[02:06] No. I– I don’t understand. 我不明白
[02:08] – It… why? – Here’s the thing, man. -为什么 -听我说 老兄
[02:11] We don’t really perform in places like that. 我们不在这样的地方演出
[02:13] Places like… what? 怎样的地方
[02:15] Comedy clubs? 喜剧俱乐部吗
[02:16] – Dude, we don’t do clubs. – No. No, we’re alt-guys. -我们不做俱乐部演出 -我们是另类喜剧人
[02:19] You know what I mean? We’re alternative comics. 你懂吗 我们是非传统喜剧演员
[02:21] – Alternative clubs. – Yes. -另类俱乐部 -是的
[02:24] I– Everybody’s told me that you gotta get in at the clubs, 每个人都告诉我必须得进入俱乐部
[02:27] gotta get your foot in and– it’s rough, but you grind out, 必须有一席之地 这很困难但是你努力了
[02:29] you get a little bit better every day, right? I mean– 你每天都有所进步 对吧
[02:32] I guess, but there’s some crowds you don’t wanna kill for, 也许吧 但有些观众你并不想为之付出
[02:35] and if you stay in clubs like that, 如果你一直在那样的俱乐部里
[02:37] you might become a comic like that. 你可能会变成那样的喜剧演员
[02:39] I mean, I kinda feel like there are comedians 我觉得有些喜剧演员
[02:41] who called people “Fag” in high school… 是在高中骂别人”基佬”的人
[02:44] …then there are comedians who got called “Fag.” 然后有些喜剧演员被别人叫”基佬”
[02:46] – That’s right. That’s right. – And the alt-scene -是啊 -而另类喜剧秀就是
[02:48] is for the comedians who got called “Fag.” 这些被叫”基佬”的喜剧演员的机会
[02:50] Did you? 你有过吗
[02:52] Get called “Fa–” Yeah. 被叫作”基佬”吗 有的
[02:54] Yeah. See? 懂了吧
[02:56] – On the way here, actually. – Of course. -就在来这的路上 -是啊
[02:57] – There you go. – Say no more. -就是这样 -不用多说
[02:59] – We got to– we got to go. – We got a bit, man. -我们得走了 -我们有个小演出 兄弟
[03:01] Okay. Good luck, man. 好的 祝你们好运
[03:03] I– Really, thank you. 真的谢谢你们
[03:09] – Hey, Jay. – What’s up, buddy? -杰 -怎么了 兄弟
[03:12] Um, I was wondering if it’s okay, uh, 我在想明天晚上
[03:15] I thought maybe tomorrow night you’d be okay without me. 没有我你能忙活过来吗
[03:19] – Without you? – Yeah, I just– I– -没有你 -是的 我…
[03:21] You mean take the night off? 你是说你要请假一晚吗
[03:22] I wanna take the night off if that’s okay. 如果可以的话我想明晚请假
[03:24] Off? Yeah, of course. 请假 当然可以了
[03:25] Why not take tomorrow night off? Sure, of course. 明晚请假有何不可 当然可以
[03:28] Since we work at Jamba Juice, just have Becky cover your shift. 我们这是坚宝果汁店嘛 让贝基替你的班
[03:31] Pete, this is comedy. You gotta get up every night, man. 皮特 这是喜剧 你必须每晚都上台
[03:35] No, I’m gonna go to a comedy show. 不 我会参加喜剧秀
[03:37] I’m gonna go. It’s just– I’m not– I don’t wanna come here. 我会去的 只是…不想来这里
[03:41] I– I wanna go to the alt-scene. 我想去另类喜剧秀
[03:43] – Oh, the alt-scene. – Yeah. -另类喜剧秀啊 -没错
[03:45] Oh good. Okay. All right. Well, yeah, no, sure. 好的 行行 可以 不 当然了
[03:47] I mean, if you wanna go watch a pack of nerds 如果你想去看一堆呆子
[03:48] lightly tickle the audience with a feather, suit yourself. 用羽毛轻骚观众 随便你
[03:51] Sorry, I… I just want to do something– 抱歉 我只是想做一些…
[03:55] – Have you been to an alt-show? – Have I been? -你去过另类喜剧秀吗 -我去过吗
[03:57] I’ve been to a Chinese restaurant 我曾去过一家中国餐厅
[03:59] where a show broke out that was alternative to funny, 那里表演还真不算是搞笑
[04:01] just five guys in glasses in flannels 就是五个戴眼镜穿法兰绒的人
[04:03] talking about their journaling. 大谈特谈他们的日志
[04:05] Have I witnessed that brand of comedy terrorism? 我见识过喜剧恐怖主义的耻辱烙印吗
[04:06] Yeah, I’ve seen that. 没错 我见过
[04:08] No thanks. 不了 谢谢
[04:09] I don’t need to see five brats from Williamsburg 我不需要再看到五个威廉斯堡来的熊孩子
[04:11] shitting on whatever the hell their parents handed them. 拿着他们父母给的东西没完没了地吹
[04:15] Okay, I’m just letting you know, tomorrow night… 好吧 我只是告诉你一声 明晚…
[04:17] – Yeah. – someone else can take my corner. -好 -可以找别人替我的位置
[04:20] Sure. Absolutely. I’d happily fill your slot. 好的 没问题 我很乐意填你的缺
[04:22] It’ll be waiting for you when you come back in the year 2090 等你2090年回来 对他们提及莫里西
[04:26] after you’re done fake-laughing at Morrissey references 以及从纸袋里吸蓝带啤酒假笑完之后
[04:29] and sipping Pabst Blue Ribbon out of a paper bag, 你的位置还会在这里等你
[04:32] you fucking wuss! 你个死娘炮
[04:38] Do you wanna come? It sounds like you wanna come. 你想一起去吗 听起来你也想去啊
[04:55] Uh, I found out– I turned 30, 我发现… 我满30岁后
[04:57] I realized, you know, everything’s pretty easy. 突然意识到 一切都相当容易
[04:59] There’s no– there’s no gray areas. 没有灰色地带
[05:00] It’s all pretty black and white. 全是黑白分明
[05:03] Anyways, so… 总之…
[05:05] if you need any advice, just let me know. 如果你们需要建议 问我就行
[05:07] Like, for example, I got into the elevator the other day, 比如 有天我进了电梯
[05:10] I was alone, and so I farted, which is legal, you know? 就我一个人 我就放屁了 这是合法的吧
[05:16] But I– I got out at the lobby, 可是等我走出电梯进大堂了
[05:18] and then someone I knew came into that same elevator car. 有个我认识的人进了那个电梯
[05:21] Now, that’s a tricky situation, ’cause the doors are closing, 当时情况棘手 因为电梯门要关了
[05:24] buttons are being pushed. I mean, what can you do? 他已经按了电梯 我能怎么办
[05:26] You know, and so then– so what can you do? 所以… 我能怎么办
[05:30] You send an email, you know? 给那人发一封邮件 知道吗
[05:33] Subject to “I’m sorry.” 主题”对不起”
[05:35] “Buddy, it was me.” “哥们 是我干的”
[05:38] “My body– my body did that.” “是我的身体 我的身体干的”
[05:41] So anyway, guys, I think this was really helpful for you, 总之 我想这对各位都很有用
[05:46] and thank you guys so much. 非常感谢你们
[05:48] Keep it going for Lizzy, everybody. 掌声欢迎丽兹 各位
[05:52] Guys, keep it going for Jo! 大伙 掌声继续送给乔
[05:54] She popped out her Invisalign for this! 她为来此专门去掉了隐形牙套
[05:58] This is a nice, intimate room. 这是一个美好亲密的房间
[06:01] Do you think Abraham Lincoln liked the play he was watching, 你们觉得林肯总统喜欢他看的演出吗
[06:03] or was he like, “Somebody put me out of my misery?” 还是他会想”快来人结束我的痛苦”
[06:08] Uh, I have to say out of all the addresses, 我必须说在所有地址[演讲 称呼]中
[06:11] my favorite address is Gettysburg 我最喜欢的是葛底斯堡[演讲]
[06:14] and my least favorite address is, “Hey, bitches.” 我最不喜欢的是”婊子们”
[06:18] Don’t address me that way! 别那么叫我
[06:21] I thought we were friends. 我们不是朋友吗
[06:25] All right, are we ready for our next act? 好了 准备好看下一场了吗
[06:28] I am so excited. 我太高兴了
[06:30] Please welcome to the stage the hilarious Ali Reissen! 有请幽默诙谐的爱丽·瑞森登台
[06:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:40] Lizzy Cooperman, there she is. 丽兹·库伯曼 掌声送给她
[06:43] Best topknot in Brooklyn. 布鲁克林最佳丸子头
[06:46] Fun fact about Lizzy: she studied piano at Juilliard. 好笑的是 丽兹在茱莉亚音乐学院学的钢琴
[06:50] She was taught by Cookie Monster. 老师是甜饼怪
[06:53] Do you guys like impressions? 你们喜欢模仿秀吗
[06:56] Okay, cool. 那好
[06:57] So, okay, here’s my first one. 我先来模仿第一个
[06:59] This is my impression of a pretentious orphan. 我要模仿一个自命不凡的孤儿
[07:03] Okay, this is a pretentious orphan. 一起来看这个自命不凡的孤儿
[07:07] Do you know who my father is? 你们知道我爸是谁吗
[07:12] Okay, this is my impression of Meryl Streep… 接下来我要模仿梅丽·史翠普
[07:16] – Sorry. – trying to take a compliment. -借过 -试图接受别人的称赞
[07:23] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[07:25] You seem a little… 你看起来有点…
[07:30] Hey, Ali. 爱丽
[07:33] Pete. 皮特
[07:35] Yeah. Hang on one sec. 稍等
[07:36] Pete from the other night. 那天晚上的皮特
[07:40] – Great set. – Thank you. -段子不错 -谢谢
[07:41] – Killer. – Thank you. -秒杀全场 -谢谢
[07:43] Really. I haven’t– 真的 我还没
[07:45] – You owned the room. – Oh, thank you. -你掌控了全场 -谢谢
[07:48] – Really funny. – Thanks. -非常好笑 -谢谢
[07:50] – Still trying to… make a tape? – Yes. Yeah. -还是想做一段录像 -是的
[07:54] Yeah, you know. 你知道的
[07:55] – It can be hard. – I just– I feel like I’m a lot more natural -不容易 -我觉得不录自己的时候
[07:59] when I’m not taping myself. 更自然一些
[08:00] – Curse of the tape. – Yeah. -录像魔咒 -是的
[08:05] – Sorry about the other, uh, other day. – Yes! -那天非常抱歉 -嗯
[08:08] Really glad you said something. 你能提起来真是太好了
[08:10] Yeah. If it’s any consultation– 要是算得上”尉”藉的话
[08:13] – “Lation.” – Consolation. -“慰” -慰藉
[08:16] Yeah. “Consultation” is for… 对 那个词是去美发时
[08:18] – hair. – Yeah, yeah, if I could give you a brief consultation… -用的 -我想简单向你表示慰藉
[08:21] – Please don’t. – Uh, I’m new at all this. -别这样 -这方面我没经验
[08:24] I-I– I know it might have 我知道看上去可能
[08:25] seemed a little creepier than I intended it. 比我的本意要猥琐一些
[08:28] – Yeah. – I– so, I… -确实 -所以 我
[08:31] – Are sorry. You’re sorry. – I– I are sorry. -很抱歉 你很抱歉 -我很抱歉
[08:34] – You are sorry. – Toys “R” Us. I are sorry. -你很抱歉 -我很抱歉
[08:38] Okay. Yeah. I’m also sorry. I– We both could’ve 我也很抱歉 我们在那种情况下
[08:42] been our better selves in that situation, so I’m sorry, too. 本来可以更体面的 我也很抱歉
[08:47] I’m also sorry ’cause I truly do have to run right now. 还要抱歉的是 我现在真的有事要走了
[08:49] I have a show. 我有个演出
[08:52] – No problem. It was good– I– – Okay. Yeah. -没关系 很好 -那好
[08:57] – Have– – Unless… Do you wanna come with me to my show? -那… -要不 你想跟我一起去吗
[09:01] – Now? – Yeah. -现在吗 -对
[09:03] – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – To my show? -当然愿意 -去看我演出
[09:05] All right. I would love to come, love to see another show. 我愿意 愿意再看一场
[09:08] Okay, guys, I gotta go. 朋友们 我要走了
[09:09] – Bye, great to see you. – Very funny. -再见 见到你们真高兴 -非常逗
[09:11] – You were so funny. – Oh, thanks. -特别搞笑 -谢谢
[09:12] I love your long shirt, that’s cool. 我喜欢你的长衫 特别酷
[09:15] – Thanks. – Okay, yeah, don’t talk to them. -谢谢 -行了 别跟他们聊了
[09:25] I feel– I feel like if an elf… 我觉得要是有个小精灵
[09:29] If an elf trips at the North Pole, 要是有个小精灵在北极摔倒了
[09:32] they give him a candy cane. 他们给他一个拐杖糖
[09:36] – It’s sad but sweet. – Sad– Yeah, ’cause he’s a little disabled. -有点丧但很暖 -丧 因为他有点残疾
[09:39] It’s the only candy based on medical equipment. 那是唯一一种以医疗器械为原型的糖果
[09:41] Yeah, right? That’s like, um… 确实 有点
[09:45] That’s like a dad joke. 这像是老一辈讲的笑话
[09:48] – I like Dad jokes. – No, I– That does not surprise me. -我喜欢这种笑话 -我一点都不意外
[09:51] That’s completely your vibe. You’re kind of like a… 你就是那种类型的 你有点
[09:55] You’re kind of like a dorky dad at a barbecue. 你有点像在烧烤聚会的土老爹
[09:58] That’s kind of your essence. 那是你的本质
[09:59] Like a Tom Arnold character in the ’90s. 就像九十年代的汤姆·阿诺德
[10:01] Yeah. Yes! 对 就是
[10:05] To be honest, of all the things I could be, 说实话 在所有我能胜任的角色里
[10:08] I don’t mind being a fun… like, a fun dad. 我不介意做一个搞笑老爸
[10:11] – Can I have that? – Yeah. -能把这段子给我吗 -能
[10:14] – I may? – Yeah. My gift to you. -真的 -算是我给你的礼物
[10:20] Is this, um… Is this your last spot or you doing– 这是你最后一场了吗 还是
[10:24] No, I have this one and then, um, two more after. 不 这场之后还有两场
[10:28] – Two, really? – Yeah. -两场 真的 -真的
[10:31] – In one night? – Yeah. -一晚上 -对
[10:35] My record in one night is, uh, is one. 我一晚上的最高纪录就是一场
[10:39] – Serious? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[10:41] I can’t even think– I don’t 我连想都不敢想
[10:42] know four places in the same night to go up. 我一晚上哪找四个地方都不知道
[10:45] That’s insane. Why do you live in the city? 不可能 那你为什么住城里
[10:47] That’s the whole point of New York, 这就是纽约的意义所在
[10:48] is you can, like, bounce around to different spots. 就是你可以穿梭于不同的场子
[10:50] How long have you been doing comedy? 你干喜剧这行多长时间了
[10:52] Uh, well, short answer, three years, 简而言之 三年
[10:55] but I’ve been more focused the past couple of months. 但是也就这几个月比较专心发展
[11:01] My, uh, my wife, I was– 我老婆
[11:03] – Your wife? – My ex-wife. Sorry. -你老婆 -我前妻 抱歉
[11:08] All right. You’re not an adulteress. 你不是小三
[11:11] Okay. Good. 太好了
[11:13] – She is. – Oh no. -她是 -不是吧
[11:16] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[11:20] – It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. – She, uh, she had an affair– -没事 没事 -她…她出轨了
[11:23] there was a whole thing– and because I’m now single, 说来话长了 因为我现在单身了
[11:27] for the first time in my life, I’m doing a lot more sets. 人生中第一次单身 所以我现在做更多演出
[11:30] Totally. You channel the pain into performing. 没错 你把痛苦化为了表演的动力
[11:34] – But I also– – I totally get that. -但我也… -我完全能理解
[11:36] Is– Why did you get into stand? 你为什么开始表演
[11:39] I don’t know. My parents, they work together, 我不知道 我的父母一起工作
[11:42] and they both cheated on each other. Yeah. 他们都背着对方出轨了 没错
[11:45] So, it was like this really weird household. 所以我就是处在这样一种奇怪的家庭环境中
[11:46] Actually, I kind of tried to start talking about this on stage. 我开始慢慢尝试着在舞台上把这些讲出来
[11:49] But my– so, my mom was cheating on my dad with this guy 但我妈的出轨对象
[11:53] who had a really long, gross, gray ponytail, 他留着又长又恶心的灰色马尾辫
[11:57] like a sex commune ponytail. 性爱社团的人留的那种
[11:58] It was braided into a tip. You know what I mean? 编成了尖尖的辫子 你能理解我的意思吗
[12:00] – Oh no. – He wore a lot of turquoise jewelry. -不 -他戴了好多蓝绿色的珠宝
[12:02] It was really rough. And I didn’t know that that was happening, 很粗犷 我不知道当时已经出轨了
[12:06] but I did notice that my 但我注意到
[12:07] dad started to try to grow his own ponytail, 我爸也开始试着留马尾辫
[12:11] but he couldn’t, his hair just doesn’t do that, 但他失败了 他的头发就是留不起来
[12:14] so he had this little, like, broccoli floret. 然后他就有了一头像西兰花一样的头发
[12:18] But he did it for your mom? 他是为你妈才留头发的吗
[12:21] He did it to get my mom back. 他是为了追回我妈妈
[12:23] Yeah, so that’ll fuck you up for good, 这可够让你糟心一辈子的了
[12:26] and make you go into stand-up. 让你开始说单口相声
[12:30] – Your parents are still together? – Unfortunately. -你父母还在一起吗 -很不幸
[12:33] Yeah, really, they’re hanging on by a thread– 还在一起 就好像被一根绳子拴住一样
[12:35] not even a– not even something as thick as a thread. 拴住他们的东西甚至 甚至还不如绳子结实
[12:37] A ponytail. A thin, wiry ponytail. 马尾辫 一条又细又结实的马尾辫
[12:42] That’s not a train laugh. I need to hold it in. 这可不像训练过的笑 我要矜持点
[12:46] Let’s give a nice shout out to Kenny DeForest 让我们来为肯尼·德福雷斯特呐喊庆祝一下
[12:48] – for quitting high school basketball. – Yeah. -祝贺他以后不在高中打篮球了 -对
[12:50] Hey, also, keep it going for black Bart Simpson, everybody. 大家把祝贺声也送给黑黑的巴特·辛普森吧
[12:53] I think this guy is really something special. 我觉得他真的是一个特别的人
[12:55] Give it up for adult Bart Simpson. 掌声有请长大了的巴特·辛普森
[12:59] Give it up for Lisa. 掌声有请丽莎
[13:01] Oh shit. Ali brought this 该死 爱丽把
[13:03] Paul Bunyan-looking motherfucker through. 这个像保罗·班扬一样的混账东西救活了
[13:05] He just got cut by the Utah Jazz, man. 他刚被犹他爵士队裁掉
[13:07] Hey, Jimmy Jones’ nephew, everybody, invented the chest pass. 吉米·琼斯的侄子 发明胸前传球的
[13:11] America’s first center. 美国第一中锋
[13:14] Do it like your daddy. 跟你爸学学吧
[13:15] Is this even legal? I mean, it’s like a college party. 这样合法吗 这像一个大学聚会
[13:19] I like how everyone in the crowd– 我喜欢每个人在人群中的样子
[13:21] At my college, we didn’t have parties. 在我的学校 我们没有聚会
[13:23] We had prayer parties. 我们有祷告聚会
[13:25] Some times we’d– we’d swing dance. 有时候我们会 我们会跳摇摆舞
[13:28] Fun excuse to touch a lady’s waist. 这是一个摸女生腰的好机会
[13:30] I bet they’d put you up, actually. 我打赌他们会让你上去表演
[13:34] Really? Uh, yeah. 真的吗 好吧
[13:36] Yeah, like five minutes. 对 五分钟左右
[13:40] Hi, Guinevere! 吉娜薇
[13:42] – How’s it going? – Have you up in two. -最近怎么样 -两分钟后你上场
[13:44] – Okay, cool. – Who’s this tall drink of vodka soda? -好的 -这像一大杯伏特加苏打的人是谁
[13:47] Do I know you? I feel like I know you. Have we met before? 我认识你吗 感觉认识 我们在哪见过吗
[13:49] I– I don’t think so. I’m a comedian. 应该不认识 我是个喜剧演员
[13:52] – I– I’m Pete. – Hmm. Why don’t I know you? -我是皮特 -我怎么会不认识你呢
[13:56] I– I don’t know. Is…You book this room? 我不知道 这个房间是你订的吗
[14:00] Yeah. Yeah. And Whiplash, Bar Chooch, and the Candle Factory. 对 还有电影里音乐学院 酒吧和蜡烛厂
[14:04] I mean– I don’t know what those words are. 我不知道你在说什么
[14:06] Are you from out of town? 你是外地人吗
[14:08] No, no, he lives here. 不 他住在这
[14:09] – Uh, yeah. – He could– he -嗯 -他可以…
[14:11] could probably go up if you guys have room. 如果你们有空档的话 他可以上去表演
[14:13] – Only if you have room. – Hmm. We’ll see. -没有空档就算了 -看看吧
[14:16] Efron! I’m counting your Michelobs. 埃弗龙 你的啤酒我有在数着
[14:19] I do have body dysmorphia. 我真的有身体畸形
[14:21] I think I get it from my grandma. 我觉得是我奶奶遗传给我的
[14:22] She always told me that I had cankles. 她总是说我有”腿踝”
[14:24] She was like, “You have cankles,” 她说 你有”腿踝”
[14:26] which if you don’t know what that is, 如果你们不知道那是什么
[14:27] it’s part calf, part ankle. 那是一部分小腿 和一部分脚踝
[14:30] Also you can throw my thighs in the mix. 当然你们可以把我的大腿也混进来
[14:31] I have thankles. And, uh– 我有”大腿踝”
[14:34] and my grandmother said that to me, 我奶奶跟我说这些的时候
[14:36] and I was like, “Oh, that’s crazy, 我回答说 太扯了
[14:37] ’cause, Grandma, you have mount.” 因为奶奶 你有”阴嘴”
[14:39] She’s like, “What is that?” I’m like, 她就说”什么东西” 我就回答
[14:41] “That’s ‘mouth’ mixed with ‘cunt.’ “阴嘴”就是嘴巴加阴道
[14:43] You have cunt mouth.” 你的嘴能当阴道用
[14:47] Do you guys like impressions? Great. Here we go. 你们喜欢模仿秀吗 那就走一个
[14:49] They say that cockroaches will survive the nuclear holocaust. 有人说蟑螂能在核毁灭中活下来
[14:54] So– so what is in Raid… 那雷达杀虫剂里面是有什么成分
[14:58] that’s worse than a nuclear holocaust? 比核毁灭还可怕
[15:04] And should I be keeping it in the pantry 我还应该把雷达放在食品柜里
[15:06] next to my dry goods? 和干货放一起吗
[15:11] Sorry. I know this is weird for a comedian to say, 可能从我这个喜剧演员嘴里说出来很奇怪
[15:14] but I’m not used to laughing. 不过我不习惯笑声
[15:18] I should– I should take you with me to other clubs, 如果带你们去别的俱乐部
[15:20] so you should see how that joke normally does. 你们就知道这个笑话一般会有什么反应
[15:25] I– I don’t know. This is– I– I don’t have kids. 我没有小孩
[15:29] I was talking with a friend of mine. I don’t– I don’t have kids, 我跟我朋友讲说 我没有孩子
[15:31] but doesn’t it kinda feel like I do? 但我看上去是不是像个有孩子的人
[15:33] – Yeah! – Yeah, I don’t have any, -对 -虽然我没有孩子
[15:36] but I kinda feel like a– like an embarrassing dad, 但我感觉我是个会让人尴尬的爸爸
[15:40] like a dorky– like an embarrassing dad at a barbecue, 很呆 会在烧烤的时候
[15:43] just kinda going up to the kids, going… 走到孩子们跟前
[15:46] “Fresca!” Like that. 说”接住饮料”之类的
[15:49] He’s funny, right? 他还挺搞笑的吧
[15:51] He’ll be funny in three years. 再努力个三年吧
[15:55] A girlfriend of mine made me– 我女朋友让我
[15:57] – Yeah. – That was so fun. -太棒了 -太好玩了
[15:58] – You had a great set. – Yeah, it was– -你表现得很好 -这是
[16:00] That was like the best set I’ve ever had. 这是我表现最好的一次
[16:02] – Really? That’s awesome. – Yes. -真的吗 挺棒的 -是
[16:03] – Thank you. – Yeah, of course. -谢谢 -别客气
[16:06] What about you? That was a great set. 你呢 你刚刚也表现得很棒
[16:07] – Did you you get your tape? – Nah. I flubbed a bit. -你录下来了吗 -没 我有点没做好
[16:12] God, I wish I had taped mine. 早知道我就把自己的录下来了
[16:16] I did. 我录了
[16:18] Yeah, I just left it running. 是的 我没关录像机
[16:19] – What? – Really, it was fine. It’s so easy. -是吗 -举手之劳而已
[16:23] – Thank you. – You’re so welcome. -谢谢 -别客气了
[16:56] So what? Where next? 再去哪呢
[16:59] We’re going to Rififi. 我们去”乱斗”
[17:02] Rififi! 乱-斗
[17:03] Say it again. 真是朗朗上口
[17:05] – Do you think they’ll let me up or– – Nope. -你觉得他们会让我上台吗 -不会
[17:09] I’ve created a monster. 我把你变成贪婪的怪兽了
[17:11] They will not let you up. 他们不会让你上台的
[17:12] It took me like two years to get in there. 我花了两年才加入他们
[17:14] – Really? – Yup. -真的吗 -是的
[17:16] You know, when I was married, I used to do mikes in the city, 还没离婚的时候 我在这里表演
[17:19] and I would send her photos of the Empire State building 我会把帝国大厦拍给她看
[17:22] to show her what color it was that night. 告诉她当晚是什么颜色的灯光
[17:25] This is a good one. 今天的很漂亮
[17:29] Is that your flirt strategy, 这是你的撩妹招数吗
[17:30] just bringing up your ex 提起你的前妻
[17:34] – No, I– I– – It’s fine. It’s fine. -不 我 -不要紧
[17:37] – It’s quite a dick pick. – Yes. -是个高招 -好吧
[17:40] What did she text back? Just like… 她怎么回你的短信呢
[17:42] A photo of the Holland Tunnel? 发张荷兰隧道的照片吗
[17:45] No, she wasn’t–she wasn’t really– She didn’t do bits. 她不会 她并不会回应我
[17:51] That’s a bummer. 那还蛮扫兴的
[17:53] I’m–I’m sorry. I’m just kind of getting used to being a divorcé. 抱歉 我习惯离婚的状态了
[17:58] I’m a divorcé. 我是个离婚男子
[18:00] I don’t think that’s a great word for it. 我觉得这个词不是很贴切
[18:02] It sounds like a happy thing, 听起来像是开心的事情
[18:03] like fiancé, Beyoncé, or Kanye. 就像未婚夫 碧昂丝 侃爷[尾音相似]
[18:06] – These are happy– – Right, right. It’s a happy– -令人高兴 -是的 让人高兴
[18:08] It feels like it should be a happy word. 感觉应该是个让人高兴的词
[18:09] Than… “Oh, I’m a divorcé.” 而不是 “我是个离婚男子”
[18:13] Like a pile of laundry waiting to be cleaned. 像一堆要清洗的脏衣服
[18:19] I never really noticed that it changed. 我不知道这灯光还会变化
[18:21] That’s Caribbean Week. It’s my favorite. 这是我最喜欢的加勒比周的灯光
[18:24] Of course you have a favorite. 你当然会有最喜欢的灯光
[18:28] You know, Oprah Winfrey– you would think 想起奥普拉·温弗瑞 你会觉得
[18:31] out of all the years, the most powerful lady, richest, 这么多年来 她是最有钱有影响力的女人
[18:34] but I’ve never in my life 但是我从来
[18:36] have ever heard of another child named Oprah. 没听说过有别的孩子叫奥普拉的
[18:40] Have you though? I mean, have you ever? 你呢 你听说过吗
[18:42] – Something to think about. – I mean, I bet there is one. -值得思考 -我打赌一定有
[18:45] – But where? I guess you could– – But where? -在哪儿 我想可以 -但是在哪儿呢
[18:47] – I mean, I would guess Maryland. – Alex. Let me ask. -我猜马里兰州 -亚历克斯 我问你
[18:49] Alex, is there more Oprahs 亚历克斯 除了主要的奥普拉
[18:51] out there other than the main Oprah? 还有其他叫奥普拉的吗
[18:54] Alex. 亚历克斯
[18:56] You guys ready for 30-second stand-up comedy? 准备好唱30秒单口相声了吗
[18:58] Let’s hear it! 一起来
[19:00] One, two, three, four! *30 seconds, 30 seconds* 一二三四 *30秒 30秒*
[19:03] *30 seconds of stand-up* *30秒单口相声*
[19:05] *30 seconds, 30 seconds* *30秒 30秒*
[19:07] *30 seconds of stand-up* *30秒单口相声*
[19:09] Comedy in… Go, Eugene, go! 喜剧来临 开始 尤金 开始
[19:12] A friend of mine recently told me 最近有个朋友告诉我
[19:14] that when we were in elementary school, 我们上小学的时候
[19:16] our teacher told her to not be my friend 老师告诉她不要和我交朋友
[19:19] because I was a loser. 因为我是个失败者
[19:23] – And then to prove– – I got a good spot. -为了证明 -我找了个好机位
[19:26] – Oh, thank you. – Yeah, it’s gonna be great. -谢谢 -一定会很棒的
[19:27] – Oh, cool. – Showed her my test scores– -不错 -给她看了我的测验成绩
[19:30] – You okay? – Uh, not really. -你还好吗 -不太好
[19:32] I was supposed to go up next, but John Mulaney just dropped in, 本来我是下一个 但约翰·马来尼刚来
[19:35] so now I’m probably gonna miss Whiplash. 所以我可能赶不上”小皮鞭”了
[19:38] It’s really shitty. 太糟了
[19:41] Maybe– is there something we can do? 也许我们能做点什么
[19:43] It’s fine. I’ll figure it out. 没事 我想想办法
[19:45] I know that if you wanted to show that I was bad at math, 如果你想显示我的数学有多差
[19:48] it’d be very easy, but what’s the test that shows you’re a loser? 很简单 但什么测验能证明你是失败者呢
[19:52] Like, was the question like, “What’s your favorite food?” 是不是应该问”你最喜欢的食物是什么”
[19:54] And I was like, “Sour cream.” 我说 “酸奶油”
[19:59] “Who’s your favorite band?” “My rabbi.” “你最喜欢哪支乐队” “我的拉比”
[20:03] “If you could be friends with anyone living or dead, “如果你可以和任何人做朋友 无论生死
[20:05] who would it be?” “Henry Kissinger.” 你选谁” “亨利·基辛格”
[20:09] See? 你看
[20:12] Yeah, you want to try something? 你们想尝试什么新东西吗
[20:13] There’s something new I’ve been doing for the last five years, 最近五年我尝试了一种新东西
[20:17] But this is called a friendship call… 叫做友谊的呼唤
[20:20] I’m sorry. Excuse me, John. 不好意思 打扰了 约翰
[20:23] Hello. My friend, Ali Reissen. Do you know her? 我朋友 爱丽·瑞森 你认识吗
[20:27] – No. – She’s a very, very funny comedian. -不认识 -她是一个特别搞笑的喜剧演员
[20:31] She was gonna go next, but then you bumped her, 她本来下一个上场 但是你占了她的位子
[20:34] which is obviously fine. 其实没关系
[20:36] But we were just wondering if you could go after her, 但是我们在想能不能请你在她后面上场
[20:40] ’cause she has a spot that she has to get to after this. 因为这场之后她还有一个秀
[20:42] I can’t do that. I have a 10:45 spot. 我做不到 我10:45还有一场
[20:44] That’s the only reason I asked to bump her. 正是这样我才请求占她的位置
[20:47] It would mean a lot to her. It would mean a lot to me. 这对她很重要 对我也很重要
[20:49] I’m a huge– it’s– you’re like our comedy Kennedy. 我很崇拜 你就像我们喜剧界的肯尼迪
[20:52] This is exciting for me. I’m a really big fan. 我很激动 我特别喜欢你
[20:56] So you didn’t hear what I just said. 你没听到我刚才说的话
[20:59] No, I heard you. I’m just wondering– 我听到了 我只是想
[21:02] The reason I bumped her is ’cause I need something. 我占了她的位子是因为我有需要
[21:05] To undo the bump would be to take away the thing I want. 取消占位就会拿走我需要的东西
[21:08] Why would I do that? And who are you in all this? 我为什么要这样做 你是什么身份
[21:12] And what are you to her that you walk over to me on her behalf? 你代表她来找我 对她来说有什么意义
[21:15] No, I’m trying– I’m trying to impress her. 我想 我想给她留下好印象
[21:18] I– I’m– I’m a comic. 我是 我是喜剧演员
[21:21] Great. Do you have a business card? 很好 你有名片吗
[21:23] – No, I– – That was a put-down. -没 我 -我是在贬低你
[21:26] I’m sorry. My dad just told me 抱歉 我爸告诉我
[21:28] if you want something, you gotta ask for it. 如果你想要什么 就要开口去争取
[21:30] So, I saw you– 所以 我看到你
[21:31] Your dad sounds like an idiot. 你爸听起来像个蠢货
[21:34] Is he like a salt-of-the-earth type person? 他是不是那种社会精英一类的人
[21:37] Hi. What’s going on? 这是怎么了
[21:38] – Are you Ali? – What are you doing? I am. Hi. -你是爱丽吗 -你在干什么 我是
[21:40] I am very sorry for bumping you, 很抱歉我占了你的位子
[21:42] but I have to get somewhere, so– 但是我一会儿还有事 所以
[21:45] I was just seeing if he would swap with you 我刚刚在问他能不能和你换一下
[21:46] so you could get to your show on time. 让你能及时赶上演出
[21:48] – We’re talking about it. – N– oh, I’m– I’m so sorry. -我们正在谈这个 -不 我非常抱歉
[21:51] – I did not ask him– – Oh, you don’t have to apologize. -我没有让他 -你不用道歉
[21:53] I fully know it’s him. 我知道是他的主意
[21:54] Yeah. Can I… 我能不能
[21:59] – What are you doing? – What do you mean? -你在干什么 -什么意思
[22:00] – I– I’m trying to help. But… – I didn’t ask you to. -我 我想帮忙 -我又没请你帮忙
[22:04] – I– I’m sorry. – Right, but if I wanted him to switch, -对 对不起 -如果我想和他换
[22:07] I would’ve just asked him to switch. 我就会问他和我换
[22:08] I didn’t need you to step in 我不需要你介入
[22:10] and Suge Knight the situation. 然后像苏吉·尼特一样解决我的处境
[22:12] I didn’t hit him with an SUV. 我没开着辆SUV去撞他
[22:13] I’m trying to help you with your problem. 我想帮你解决问题
[22:15] It’s kinda not how this works, Pete. 你这样解决不了问题 皮特
[22:18] Okay. So… 好吧 那
[22:19] – I just– – It’s fine. -我 -我没事
[22:20] – I know. I’m sorry. – It’s fine. -我知道了 抱歉 -没事
[22:24] I was walking on West 12th Street– 我正在西12街走着
[22:26] I was downtown, I was on West 12th Street, 我在城区 在西12街
[22:28] and I was downtown. I was walking one afternoon. I was downtown. 我有天下午在城区 当时在城区走路
[22:30] I’m walking towards this guy, he’s walking towards me, 我朝着一个家伙走 他朝着我走
[22:33] and we’re downtown. And as he walks past me, 我们都在城区 他经过我时
[22:34] he’s on his cell phone, and I hear him say, 他在打电话 我听见他说
[22:36] “No, no, no, I can’t meet right now. 不 不 不 我现在没法见你
[22:37] I’m way uptown.” 我正在往城外走
[22:38] And then he looked at me, he winked, and he kept walking. 然后他朝我眨眨眼 继续打电话
[22:40] The greatest person I’ve ever met in my whole life. 他是我人生中遇到的最伟大的人
[22:43] Greatest person I’ve ever– 我遇见的最伟大的人
[22:44] he should be declared mayor of New York City. 他应该当纽约市长
[22:47] Automatic mayor, even if he’s had a sex scandal, 必须当市长 即使他可能有过性丑闻
[22:50] which he probably has 我觉得他很有可能有
[22:52] if that’s how he conducts himself on a day-to-day basis, 如果在日常生活中 他就是这样表现的
[22:55] if he’s lying about his whereabouts 就像他在周三下午两点
[22:57] at two o’clock in the afternoon on a Wednesday 就自己的所在之处撒谎
[23:00] while eye-high-fiving random guys on the street. 同时还朝街边的路人眨眼
[23:04] Please put your hands together for Ali Reissen, everybody! 大家掌声欢迎爱丽·瑞森
[23:09] How are you? I’m wearing overalls. Take it in. 你们好 我穿了件工装裤 希望你们谅解
[23:13] I always feel, like– when I wear overalls, 我总觉得穿工装裤的时候
[23:16] I feel like a hipster toddler. 我就像个潮人小孩
[23:18] You know? “Mommy, can we pwease listen to Chance da Wapper?” 就像”妈咪 我们可以听说唱歌手钱斯吗”
[23:24] Do you guys like impressions? 你们喜欢模仿吗
[23:27] Cool. 很好
[23:28] This is Meryl Streep trying to take a compliment. 我要学梅丽尔·思翠普试着接受称赞时的样子
[23:33] So it’s… Meryl Streep, 梅丽尔·思翠普
[23:35] she’s really trying to take a compliment. Here we go. 她被人称赞的时候谦虚得要命 开始了
[23:39] Here we go. 开始
[23:40] Oh! Oh! No! 不 不 不
[23:45] No! No! 不 不
[23:47] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[23:49] You, you, you, you, you! 你 你 你 你 你
[23:54] You, you, you! 你 你 你
[23:55] – You, you, you, you! No! – Too good! -你 你 你 不 -太棒了
[23:59] – You, you! You! – Too good! -你 你 你 -太棒了
[24:02] – Too good! – You! You make the best guacamole! -太棒了 -你 你做的鳄梨酱才最好吃
[24:06] You! 你
[24:25] This is Meryl Streep trying to take a compliment. 我要学梅丽尔·思翠普试图接受别人称赞的样子
[24:37] Too good! 太棒了
[24:40] It’s a good set. 刚才那场太棒了
[24:41] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[24:45] Is that you? 这声音是你吗
[24:46] – No! No! No! – I– I mean… -不 不 不 -那个
[24:49] – Is that your laugh? – Too good! -是你在笑吗 -太棒了
[24:51] Are you saying, “Too good”? 你在喊 太棒了 吗
[24:53] Yeah, I think that’s– that’s me. 是的 我觉得是我
[24:55] I must’ve been right by the camera. 我当时正好在摄像机旁边
[24:57] Your laugh just ruined my tape. 你的笑声毁了我的带子
[24:59] Too good! 太棒了
[25:00] You! You! 你 你
[25:02] I– I thought laughing loud would help– 我 我想着大声笑
[25:04] would help to get the crowd going. 有利于带动观众
[25:06] – I-I– – Getting them going? What are you talking about? -我 我 -带动观众 你在说什么
[25:09] They were amazing! You can’t even hear them, though, over you! 他们超棒 可你的声音把他们都盖过了
[25:13] – I’m so sorry. – Oh my God. -实在太抱歉了 -天哪
[25:15] – I– – Fucking sucks, man. -我 -太操蛋了 伙计
[25:17] That sucks. That sucks. 真是太操蛋了
[25:20] Sorry, but, you know, we got Whiplash, we got another one. 对不起 但我们还要去”小皮鞭”和另一个
[25:25] – We’ll get a good tape from there. – No. -我们能在那录个好带子 -不
[25:26] You still have a shot. We still– We can do this. 你还有机会 我们可以的
[25:29] – Pete. – What? -皮特 -怎么了
[25:31] I think we should call it. 我觉得就这样吧
[25:34] Okay, I– I fucked up. I fucked up. 我搞砸了 我搞砸了
[25:37] – Yeah. – And I just– let me make it right. -对啊 -我想弥补
[25:39] – I’ll set up the camera. – I don’t– -我去支摄像机 -我不
[25:40] – I’ll set up the camera. – You’re not– -我去支摄像机 我不会 -不用你
[25:41] Pete, I appreciate the sentiment. 皮特 你的态度我心领了
[25:44] I don’t need your help in this pursuit. 但这方面我不需要你的帮助
[25:46] I just wanna get my tape. 我就是想把演出录下来
[25:48] I was so close, and it’s fucked, 马上要录完了 却弄砸了
[25:50] and that sucks, 太操蛋了
[25:52] so just let me go do my thing. 所以让我做我的事
[25:54] I won’t laugh. I’ll laugh normal. I’ll laugh like… 我不那么笑了 就正常点 像这样
[25:55] – Pete– – These are fun, silly laughs. -皮特 -有趣的傻笑
[25:58] I hear what you’re– I hear what you’re saying! 我明白你的意思了
[26:00] I don’t need your help with Mulaney! 我不需要你帮我和马来尼谈
[26:02] I don’t need your help with my tape. I’m great on my own. 带子的事我不需要你帮忙 我自己能行
[26:04] – I’m so good, and I don’t resent you. – I know I fucked up with Mulaney. -我很好 不怪你 -我不该找马来尼的
[26:06] I’m fine! 我没事
[26:30] Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, 抱歉 女士们先生们
[26:32] there’s maintenance on the train ahead. 前方有列车在维修
[26:34] We have a delay on the track, 我们要停留一会
[26:35] and we should be moving again momentarily. 应该很快就可以恢复运行了
[26:43] Shit. 该死
[27:00] Seriously? 不是吧
[27:01] I know. Would it be okay to help you right now? 我明白 我现在帮你行不行
[27:04] – What? – The last stop was Union Square, right? -什么 -上一站是联合广场对不对
[27:07] This– this is almost 6th Avenue. 马上要到第六大道了
[27:08] That means we’re only a few blocks away. 也就是说我们只差几个街区远了
[27:09] We’re in the middle of a tunnel. 我们在隧道里
[27:11] We’re not. I can see the station from here. 不是 我都能看到站台了
[27:13] – Just forget it. Please just go away. – Look. -别管了 你走开吧 -听我说
[27:16] Just go! 走开
[27:18] You don’t have to like me. 你不必喜欢我
[27:19] I get it. I understand. Just let me help you 我理解 就让我帮帮你吧
[27:21] and you never have to see me again. 然后你就再也不用见到我了
[27:23] I just wanna get you to your show, okay? 我只想让你能赶上演出
[27:28] Let me… let me fix this. 让我 让我来弥补
[27:32] – Okay. – Yes, yes. -好吧 -好的 好的
[27:33] Okay. Just follow me. 好的 跟着我
[27:49] I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. 真讨厌 真讨厌 真讨厌
[27:54] – What are you doing? – I saw this in John Wick 2. -你干什么 -《疾速特攻2》里有这招
[27:57] Oh my God. 天啊
[28:00] Oh shit. 牛逼
[28:11] Go, go, go, go, go! 快跑 快跑 快跑
[28:20] All right, folks. She’s hilarious, and she’s here. 好了 大伙 她很搞笑 她到了
[28:24] Ali Reissen, everybody! 欢迎爱丽·瑞森
[28:30] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[28:32] Oh boy. I’m winded. 天啊 我喘不过气了
[28:38] How are you guys? 大家好
[28:40] Nice. Nice. I-I have a roommate… still. 很好 我还有室友
[28:44] Yeah. Anybody else compromising their living situations? 没错 还有其他人破坏了自己的生活质量吗
[28:47] Okay, yeah! She told me that she grew up 非常好 她告诉我她一直以来
[28:50] believing that women lose their virginity 都相信女人的处女膜破裂时
[28:53] whenever their hymen breaks. 她们就失去了童贞
[28:55] And I’m like, “That’s crazy. Like, if that’s the case, 我就想”太假了 如果是这样
[28:57] I lost my virginity when I was at gymnastics camp, 我在体操训练营就失去了童贞
[29:00] when I was 11 years old, and I slept with my coach.” 当时我只有11岁 我还和教练上了床”
[29:03] So I don’t know– was it very successful? 我不确定 这算不算成功
[29:10] Do you guys like impressions? 你们喜欢模仿吗
[29:27] It’s too good. It’s too good! 太棒了 太棒了
[29:30] Don’t. 别
[29:32] – Too good! – No, no, no, no! -太棒啦 -不不不
[29:41] It’s laundry day. 今天是洗衣日
[29:45] A lot of guys will try to fight me, 很多人想打我
[29:48] ’cause I’m stealing their jobs. 因为我夺走了他们的工作
[29:49] A guy said, “I’m gonna tear you a new asshole.” 有人说”我要把你的菊花撕了”
[29:54] And I said, “I’m a robot. I don’t have an asshole. 然后我说”我是机器人 我没有菊花
[29:59] So maybe that would be good.” 所以也许这是好事”
[30:02] I think the Transformers franchise is racist. 我认为《变形金刚》系列有种族歧视意味
[30:09] It’s a bunch of my people, ashamed of who they are, 一堆我的族人 羞于承认自己的身份
[30:12] pretending they’re inanimate. 假装自己没有生命
[30:13] And they’re always like, “Joe… 他们总说”乔
[30:15] we’re just doing that so humans aren’t scared.” 我们这样做是为了让人类不害怕”
[30:18] And I’m like, “Well, you should’ve thought of that 我就想”你们要是这么想的
[30:20] Before you turned into monsters 当初就不要变成怪物
[30:22] And destroyed all those cities with your fistfights. 然后在打斗中毁掉那些城市
[30:26] ‘Cause the secret’s out. 因为已经公开了
[30:30] You don’t have to be a truck anymore.” 你们不用假装自己是卡车了”
意乱情迷

Post navigation

Previous Post: 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 意乱情迷(Crashing)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme