时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:19] | – Just a sec. – No, baby, no, no, no! | -失陪下 -宝贝 不不不 |
[00:22] | Just do it here. Come on. | 在被窝里放吧 |
[00:23] | You won’t get back in if you get out now. | 如果你现在出去了 就不回来了 |
[00:24] | Seriously, Anthony, let me go. | 说真的 安东尼 让我走 |
[00:25] | It’s going to come out on its own! | 我快憋不住了 |
[00:26] | No, you have to learn. | 不 你必须学着来 |
[00:27] | Anthony, I’m going to hit you. | 安东尼 我要打你了 |
[00:29] | Stay in the bed! | 待在床上 |
[00:30] | Just put your bum out over the edge and just let it go. | 把屁股伸到床边去 放了就完了 |
[00:32] | Please. It’s just a fart. | 拜托 就是个屁 |
[00:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:46] | It’s shy now. Don’t look at me. | 好害羞 别看我 |
[00:47] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[00:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:51] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[00:59] | – Was that… – Oh, my God. Get out. | -那是… -天呐 出去 |
[01:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:02] | – Oh, my God, did you just… – Don’t look! | -天啊 你刚刚是… -别看它 |
[01:04] | Stop it! Get out! | 别看 出去 |
[01:06] | Baby, it’s lino, it’s lino! | 宝贝 是块油毡 是块油毡 |
[01:24] | I can’t help you unless you tell me what happened. | 我帮不了你 除非你告诉我发生了什么 |
[01:27] | The only significant detail is that she’s annoyed with me | 唯一重要的细节是她生我的气了 |
[01:29] | for something that wasn’t in any way my fault. | 原因完全不是我的错 |
[01:32] | But it probably was your fault | 但有可能是你的错 |
[01:33] | so why don’t you break a habit of a lifetime and apologize? | 干嘛不改改臭习惯 主动道歉呢 |
[01:36] | – Do you still have my Frankfurter shirt? – Yes. | -你还留着我弗兰克福特的上衣吗 -对 |
[01:38] | Just say you’re sorry. You don’t have to mean it. | 说一句对不起 不非得是真心的 |
[01:40] | – This is really complicated. – Just turn it inside out. | -换床罩真的很复杂 -翻个面就行了 |
[01:43] | And you’re the one who can never apologize. | 而且死不道歉的人是你 |
[01:45] | What the hell have you done to my T-shirt? | 你把我的T恤怎么了 |
[01:47] | My T-shirt. And I’m always apologising. | 是我的T恤 而且我总道歉 |
[01:49] | Do people really do this every month? | 大家真每个月都换一次床罩吗 |
[01:51] | Can you explain to me what you are wearing, please? | 你能跟我解释下你穿的是什么吗 |
[01:52] | It’s a onesie, it’s very chic. | 是连体衣 很时髦 |
[01:55] | – Tell me what happened. – Well, you look like a child. | -告诉我怎么回事 -你看着像个小屁孩 |
[01:56] | Thank you. Tell me what happened. | 谢谢 告诉我怎么回事 |
[01:58] | What do you mean about me not apologising… | 你说我不道歉是怎么回事 |
[02:00] | – Jesus, just turn it inside out! – Oh, OK, OK, OK, OK. | -老天 翻个面就行了 -好的 好的 |
[02:05] | Ok. | 好了 |
[02:07] | Just tell me what happened | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[02:08] | and I’ll tell you if it was your fault. | 我就告诉你是不是你的错 |
[02:11] | Well, come on. I’m getting panicky in my onesie. | 拜托 我穿着连体衣要恐慌症发作了 |
[02:13] | I’m not telling you anything ever again. | 我再也不要告诉你什么事了 |
[02:15] | You just end up telling the whole hospital. | 你到最后会传遍整个医院 |
[02:17] | That was a misunderstanding. | 这是误会 |
[02:19] | And you should have apologised like I did, you arsehole. | 而且你应该像我那样道歉 你个混球 |
[02:22] | I won’t take the piss or tell anyone, | 我不会开玩笑 或者告诉别人 |
[02:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:28] | She was… | 她… |
[02:30] | Doing a fart | 放屁中途 |
[02:32] | and it turned into a poo over the side of the bed. | 变成了屎 掉在了床边 |
[02:36] | And she’s blaming me | 而她责怪我 |
[02:37] | because I wouldn’t let her out of the bed to do the fart. | 因为我不让她下床放那个屁 |
[02:43] | If you’re laughing, I’m going to suffocate you. | 如果你在笑 我就掐死你 |
[02:47] | You’re laughing. You’re laughing! | 你在笑 你在笑 |
[02:49] | I’m not laughing! | 我没在笑 |
[02:51] | Give me the corners, just give me the corners! | 把四个角给我 把四个角给我 |
[02:53] | Tried to do a poo! | 想要拉屎 |
[02:55] | Did you tell management about your door? | 你跟管理处说门的事了吗 |
[02:57] | – Management? – Yeah, when you registered. | -管理处 -对 注册登记的地方 |
[03:00] | Registered? | 注册登记 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:08] | I’m so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:11] | Oh, please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[03:13] | So, it’s you. | 原来是你 |
[03:15] | It’s an emergency | 是紧急情况 |
[03:16] | and this is the first time I’ve done it. | 而且这是我第一次这么干 |
[03:19] | Colin has gone. | 科林走了 |
[03:20] | To the dentist. | 去看牙医了 |
[03:22] | – He’ll come back. – What if he doesn’t? | -他会回来的 -万一不回来了呢 |
[03:24] | What the hell am I supposed to paint? | 我他妈要画什么 |
[03:32] | So, this is the sexiest property we have on our books. | 这是我们目前手头最棒的一间房 |
[03:34] | Two beds, one kitchen, bunch of walls, big window. | 两张床 一个厨房 几面墙 大窗户 |
[03:38] | And the shower has excellent pressure. | 淋浴水压很足 |
[03:39] | A screaming bargain, mate. | 便宜不等人啊 朋友 |
[03:41] | – What about the owners, are they… – In Ibiza. | -房主呢 他们… -在伊维萨岛 |
[03:43] | Ooh, a prune! | 梅子干 |
[03:45] | – Do you want anything? – No, I’m good. | -想吃点啥吗 -不用了 |
[03:46] | Hey, thanks for sneaking me in on a weekend. | 谢谢你大周末带我来看房 |
[03:48] | I really owe you one. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[03:49] | Friend of the little bitch is a friend of mine. | 那个小贱人的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[03:51] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[03:55] | This is a nice place! Is this a nice place? | 这地方不错 这地方不错吧 |
[04:03] | Smooth, guys. | 悠着点 伙计们 |
[04:05] | Whoa, look at this place! | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[04:07] | Surfaces and skirting boards and cupboards and… | 有台面 壁脚板 橱柜还有… |
[04:12] | An oven! | 烤箱 |
[04:13] | Can you believe people actually live like this? | 你能相信真有人住这样的房子吗 |
[04:15] | I know, it’s super cute, eh? | 我知道 很棒吧 |
[04:17] | So… | 所以 |
[04:18] | Lunch? | 吃午饭吗 |
[04:20] | I really appreciate you bumping me up. Thank you. | 真的很感谢你帮我插队 谢谢 |
[04:23] | A guardian can fast-track another guardian. | 一名守护人能加快其他守护人的申请流程 |
[04:24] | It keeps the community-feel strong. | 这能维护社区的荣誉感 |
[04:26] | – Indeed. – Indeed. | -确实 -确实 |
[04:28] | OK, you are aware that if Louise does make a tit of herself, | 好了 你清楚如果露易丝出状况 |
[04:31] | you will be accountable for her as her referee? | 你作为推荐人是要承担责任吧 |
[04:33] | I am. She will not let me down. | 明白 她不会让我失望的 |
[04:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:36] | Now, if we can have all your documents and the deposit. | 那么把所有文件材料和押金交给我吧 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[04:40] | I’m afraid we need the money up front. | 恐怕你得预付押金 |
[04:43] | I’m afraid I don’t have any money. | 恐怕我没钱 |
[04:45] | Well, I need the money now. | 我现在就需要这笔钱 |
[04:47] | There are a lot of people | 这个名单上 |
[04:48] | on this waiting list who do have the money. | 有许多人能掏出这笔钱 |
[04:50] | Can you hold on for a couple of hours? | 你能等几个小时吗 |
[04:53] | For the money? Yes. | 你去筹钱吗 可以 |
[04:54] | I just want the money and my superiors want the money very much. | 我只是想要这笔钱 我的主管也非常想 |
[05:09] | Are you working towards anything in particular? | 你有什么具体的创作方向吗 |
[05:16] | Seen any good films recently? | 最近看了什么好电影吗 |
[05:19] | Can you take your top off? | 你能把上衣脱了吗 |
[05:21] | – Why? – It’s just better. | -为什么 -这样更好 |
[05:25] | No. Sorry, that wasn’t the agreement. | 不 抱歉 之前没说要脱衣服 |
[05:27] | I’m not… That’s not… | 我不… 这不… |
[05:30] | I’m not comfortable taking my… Being naked. | 我不习惯脱掉… 裸上身 |
[05:32] | I understand the whole desexualised art thing, yes. | 我明白艺术讲究淡化性特征 |
[05:35] | But I’m just… No. | 但就是… 不行 |
[05:36] | OK… No. | 不行 |
[05:37] | D’accord. | 没问题 |
[05:38] | I mean, I know I shouldn’t care, not in this situation… | 我知道我不该在意 这种情况下不必 |
[05:41] | But, I hate my body and I wish I had the sort of body confidence | 但我讨厌我的身体 我希望能有那种自信 |
[05:43] | to just drape myself all over everything, but it’s just, well… | 光着身子随便往那一瘫 但就是… |
[05:45] | It’s not like I don’t think I’m… No. | 不是说我不… 不行 |
[05:47] | You hate your body? | 你讨厌你的身体 |
[05:48] | Of course I do. Everybody does. | 当然了 大家都讨厌 |
[05:50] | Everyone hates your body? | 大家都讨厌你的身体 |
[05:52] | No, I mean… Well, probably, if they were honest, | 不 可能是吧 如果他们诚实的话 |
[05:55] | I just… I’m not the sort of person to just, | 我就不是那种人 |
[05:57] | you know, take my top off | 爽快地把上衣一脱 |
[05:57] | and then not care that my top was off. | 一点不在意 |
[05:59] | I would just never do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[06:03] | I’m leaving my bra on. | 胸罩我就留着了 |
[06:05] | D’accord. | 没问题 |
[06:07] | Ready for me to paint you? | 准备好让我画你了吗 |
[06:15] | Don’t breathe. | 别吸气 |
[06:18] | Stop hitting yourself, poodle dick! | 别打自己了 牙签屌 |
[06:20] | Can’t stop it, haven’t got the energy. | 停不下来 没力气了 |
[06:22] | You are out of control. Stop it, stop it! | 你失控了 快停下 停下 |
[06:25] | Oh, my God. Stop. | 天啊 快住手 |
[06:26] | You guys are just too funny. | 你们太有趣了 |
[06:28] | So, how long’s this been on the market, then? | 这房子出售多久了 |
[06:30] | I’d say about 28 years. | 有28年了吧 |
[06:33] | I mean, there’s minimal storage space | 存储空间这么小 |
[06:34] | and there’s a couple of smelly corners, | 还有几个发臭的角落 |
[06:36] | but it’s worth it for the little willy that comes with it. | 但因为随房附赠这个小混蛋 所以完全值得 |
[06:38] | What’s on the menu? | 你在做什么 |
[06:39] | Just a little something I picked up on my travels. | 我旅途中学会的一点菜式 |
[06:41] | – He is a really good cook. – Oh, coolio. | -他做饭非常好吃 -太棒了 |
[06:43] | He also buys himself small companies | 他还会自己买些小公司 |
[06:45] | and makes them stronger and more commercially viable. | 让他们更壮大 更具有商业价值 |
[06:47] | Well, that’s impressive. | 这么厉害 |
[06:48] | You make it sound like I work for a charity. | 你说得好像我做慈善一样 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah, he’s a Samaritan when he’s got the spare time. | 是的 他在闲暇时非常乐善好施 |
[06:52] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[06:53] | Stop it! Really. Makes me sound like a knobber. | 别说了 真的 说得我好像傻缺一样 |
[06:56] | Don’t tell him about the paper. | 别告诉他报刊的事 |
[07:00] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[07:00] | Oh, yeah, he also writes a column for a financial paper. | 对了 他还为金融报刊写专栏 |
[07:03] | And, and he bakes! | 而且他还会烘焙 |
[07:04] | Well, hey, who doesn’t love a home-made bun? | 谁不喜欢家里自制的面包呢 |
[07:06] | Not big on carbs actually, myself. | 其实我个人不怎么喜欢吃碳水 |
[07:08] | – Hey, shitty tits, get my bag. – OK. | -小混球 把我的包拿来 -好的 |
[07:10] | Don’t say anything inappropriate. | 言辞注意一点 |
[07:14] | – Get your cock out. – What? | -把屌掏出来 -什么 |
[07:16] | I heard that! | 我听见了 |
[07:17] | It was a test! | 只是个测试 |
[07:19] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[07:21] | Just. | 勉强通过 |
[07:24] | All right, you muckers, grub’s up. | 好了 你们两个无赖 开饭了 |
[07:30] | – OK. Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[07:33] | – No leaving the room. – Deal. | -别离开房间 -一言为定 |
[07:35] | In. Charm. Get the money. Out. | 进去 散发魅力 拿钱 出来 |
[07:37] | Easy. We’re going to nail it. | 简单 我们绝对没问题 |
[07:45] | – Just don’t drink… – The Golden Goo. I know. | -只要别喝… -金糊 我知道 |
[07:50] | – Lulu! – Aunt Gladys! | -露露 -格拉迪斯阿姨 |
[07:52] | You are a vision. | 你真美 |
[07:54] | And Anthony, what a treat! | 还有安东尼 真难得 |
[07:58] | Little pressie! | 小礼物 |
[07:59] | Well, come on in, you two. I have drinks to drown you in. | 你们俩快进来 我有好多酒给你们喝 |
[08:10] | 科凯地产 待售 | |
[08:11] | So, you going to put an offer in? | 你打算买下来吗 |
[08:13] | I’ll think about it, sure. | 我会考虑的 是的 |
[08:16] | Hey, have you got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[08:18] | – Like, now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[08:22] | – Yeah. – Thanks, man. | -有时间 -多谢了 哥们 |
[08:26] | It’s not cool how you talk to Fred. | 你和弗雷德说话的方式很不好 |
[08:28] | Calling him “Bitch” and “Pencil prick” and “Freaky tits.” | 叫他”婊子” “牙签屌”或者”小奶头”之类的 |
[08:32] | I’m not a gaping arsehole. I know it’s just for laughs, | 我不是犯浑 我知道只是玩笑 |
[08:35] | but that sort of language is actually pretty insidious. | 但这种玩笑实际上是有害的 |
[08:40] | I just think you should just dial it down a bit, | 我只是觉得你该稍微控制一点 |
[08:42] | before it starts making a dent. | 免得真的伤害到他 |
[08:45] | You’re a smart guy, you know what I mean. | 你是个聪明人 你知道我什么意思 |
[08:47] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[08:48] | Yeah, of course. I’ve never… | 当然 我从没有… |
[08:52] | – Never thought of it like that. – Thanks, man. | -从没这样想过 -多谢了 哥们 |
[08:53] | – I knew you’d get it. – Sure. | -我就知道你会理解的 -当然 |
[08:57] | Everyone happy? | 大家都还开心吗 |
[08:58] | Never happier, cummy bum. | 从没更高兴过了 大黑菊 |
[09:00] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[09:01] | – Home-time? – OK. | -回家吗 -好的 |
[09:08] | This one is a real goer. | 这一瓶超级猛 |
[09:10] | I found it on the Silk Road. | 我在丝绸之路上找到的 |
[09:12] | In Asia? | 亚洲吗 |
[09:13] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:15] | It’s a dark Internet. | 是个暗网 |
[09:17] | Awful place, all sorts of things for sale, | 可怕的地方 什么都有卖的 |
[09:20] | but the occasional delight. | 但偶尔会有好东西 |
[09:24] | – Sip it. – Oh, no, thanks. | -来一口 -不了 多谢 |
[09:27] | – Sip it! – Uh, we really can’t stay long. | -来一口 -我们真的不能待太久 |
[09:29] | Oh, please sip it, darling. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | I’m just so touched you popped round. | 你们能来我真的太开心了 |
[09:33] | No-one ever just pops round for no reason these days. | 这年头没人会无缘无故来拜访了 |
[09:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:42] | I was actually going to ask you for something… | 实际上 我有点事要跟你说 |
[09:44] | Don’t say money. | 别说钱 |
[09:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:50] | I couldn’t bear it. | 我受不了 |
[10:02] | And ten for ten more years of life ahead. Chin-chin! | 第十杯 为了我们未来十年的生活 干杯 |
[10:10] | OK! Now, that has to be the last one, | 好了 那必须是最后一杯了 |
[10:13] | you naughty thing, you. | 你这个小淘气 |
[10:15] | Darling, what is this that you’re wearing? | 亲爱的 你穿的到底是什么 |
[10:19] | – It’s ridiculous. – It’s a onesie. | -简直可笑 -是连体衣 |
[10:20] | It’s divine! | 太美了 |
[10:23] | But where does it open? | 但从哪儿开呢 |
[10:26] | And how does one get in? | 这衣服怎么穿 |
[10:28] | Isn’t it a nightmare to get it off? | 想脱下来一定很费劲吧 |
[10:30] | Nope. No, I’ve got the knack. | 不 不 我有诀窍 |
[10:32] | Honestly I can have it off in seconds, Auntie. | 说实话 我几秒就能脱下来 阿姨 |
[10:37] | Are these little poppers? | 这些是小纽扣吗 |
[10:39] | So yeah, what’s… What’s up with me? | 所以… 我最近怎么样 |
[10:40] | I’m working in a restaurant. | 我在餐厅上班 |
[10:43] | So are you finally in a relationship? | 你终于谈恋爱了吗 |
[10:45] | Well, yeah… | 是的 |
[10:46] | Lulu always said you would end up together. | 露露总是说你们俩最终会在一起的 |
[10:50] | Living together. | 住一起 |
[10:52] | End up living together. | 最终会住一起 |
[10:55] | Have I said a whoopsie? | 瞧我这张嘴 |
[10:56] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 |
[10:58] | I have actually met someone. | 我终于遇到我的另一半了 |
[11:01] | – We’re engaged. – Oh! How lovely! | -我们订婚了 -真好 |
[11:04] | What does she look like? Is she a curvy girl? | 她长什么样子 身材很好吗 |
[11:07] | No. She’s slim. | 不 她很瘦 |
[11:08] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[11:10] | Sticky little thing, is she? | 小鸟依人那种 是吗 |
[11:11] | Petite? Is she a tiny little thing? | 娇小型吗 她个子很小吗 |
[11:14] | She’s very smart. | 她很聪明 |
[11:17] | So is she a porker, then? | 那她是个小肥猪吗 |
[11:18] | Oh, lovely! | 真好 |
[11:21] | Oh, darling, this outfit! | 亲爱的 这件衣服 |
[11:23] | I simply love it! | 我真喜欢 |
[11:29] | Listen, Auntie, we really… | 听我说 阿姨 我们真的… |
[11:31] | My best friend died this morning. | 我最好的朋友今早死了 |
[11:37] | Where is the toilet again? | 洗手间在哪儿来着 |
[11:39] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[11:40] | It’s at the very, very, very, very top of the stairs. | 在楼梯的最上面 |
[11:44] | – You might be some time. – Yup. | -你可能会耽误好一会 -好的 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, darling. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[11:52] | You two will come to each other eventually. | 你们俩最终总会在一起的 |
[12:02] | Can I borrow some money? | 我能借点钱吗 |
[12:05] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[12:06] | You go through your whole life… | 你回顾你的一生… |
[12:11] | And then you shit on your boyfriend’s floor. | 然后你拉在了男朋友的地板上 |
[12:14] | Did he like it? | 他喜欢吗 |
[12:15] | You never know. Everyone finds something weird sexy. | 世事难料 每个人都有奇怪的癖好 |
[12:19] | What do you find sexy? | 你觉得什么性感 |
[12:21] | I can hardly remember why I’ve got a vagina. | 我都快想不起来我为什么有阴道了 |
[12:23] | – You guys don’t have sex? – No, we do, just… | -你们不做爱吗 -不 我们做 只是… |
[12:26] | The downstairs response is rare | 下面很少会有反应 |
[12:31] | and very specifically prompted. | 而且很特定的情况下才会高潮 |
[12:32] | What do you think it wants? | 你觉得它想要什么 |
[12:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:36] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[12:40] | Let’s see if she gets back to us. | 我们看看 她会不会回答我们 |
[12:43] | Do you like sex? | 你喜欢做爱吗 |
[12:46] | Silly question. | 这问题真傻 |
[12:48] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:58] | Do you have a toilet she could use, please? | 这里有洗手间能让她用一下吗 |
[13:04] | She won’t be long. | 她不会用太久的 |
[13:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:21] | Let me out! | 让我出来 |
[13:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[13:38] | OK. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[13:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:58] | Why do you want to be a property guardian? | 你为什么想要成为地产守护人 |
[14:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Have you got the money? The deposit? | 钱带来了吗 押金 |
[14:06] | Do you take cash? | 你们收现金吗 |
[14:07] | Any money. Just the money would be great. | 是钱都收 有钱就成 |
[14:15] | Just give him the money, Lu. | 把钱给他吧 露 |
[14:18] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[14:26] | Great. Thank you for joining the guardian programme. | 棒 守护人计划谢谢你的参与 |
[14:29] | You seem like the perfect candidate. | 我看你是个完美的候选人 |
[14:33] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[14:35] | Oui. | 嗯 |
[14:36] | How are you so confident? | 你是怎么做到这么自信的 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s not useful to anyone for me to be ashamed of myself. | 我妄自菲薄又没什么用 |
[14:42] | They want us to hate our bodies. | 他们想让我们厌恶自己的身体 |
[14:45] | It’s how they control us. | 以此来控制我们 |
[15:00] | – Oh, my God. – Super! | -天哪 -赞 |
[15:07] | Oh, fuck off, they’re amazing! | 我靠 你奶子也太美了 |
[15:09] | I’m even more depressed than ever now. | 现在我简直更郁闷了 |
[15:14] | Do you really like Colin? | 你真的喜欢科林吗 |
[15:16] | – Of course. – Why? | -当然了 -为什么 |
[15:20] | Because he’s given up. | 因为他已经了无生趣了 |
[15:22] | And that’s attractive to you? | 这让你着迷吗 |
[15:23] | Right. | 对 |
[15:25] | He just wants to be small and good and… | 他只想要平凡和安生 |
[15:28] | Because of that he is huge and beautiful. | 这让他伟大又美好 |
[15:30] | Everyone wants to be big. | 每个人都想做大人物 |
[15:32] | It’s bullshit. | 简直扯淡 |
[15:33] | And he won’t fuck me. Which I love. | 而且他不想上我 我就爱这点 |
[15:37] | Why do you like Anthony? | 你为什么喜欢安东尼 |
[15:47] | Have you got any more wine? | 还有红酒吗 |
[15:49] | Oui. | 有 |
[15:50] | Have you got any more paint? | 还有颜料吗 |
[16:03] | Yo, titty-face, what are you doing? | 奶子脸 你在干什么 |
[16:06] | Do you want to give me a massage? | 想给我按个摩吗 |
[16:08] | I got your special ice cream. | 我给你买了特殊冰淇淋哦 |
[16:12] | We’re watching Blue Planet. | 我们在看《蓝色星球》 |
[16:14] | – The whales are extraordinary. – Whales are extraordinary. | -鲸鱼真是太神奇了 -鲸鱼真是太神奇了 |
[16:16] | Oh, they’re powerful creatures. | 它们是强大的生物 |
[16:18] | Fred, are you eating normal ice cream? | 弗雷德 你在吃普通冰淇淋吗 |
[16:20] | He shouldn’t be eating normal ice cream. | 他不能吃普通冰淇淋 |
[16:22] | I’ve got him the sugar-free variety. | 我给他买的是无糖的 |
[16:23] | I’ve got quite a few friends who are diabetic so… | 我有不少患糖尿病的朋友 所以… |
[16:25] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:26] | So I know where to get the good stuff. | 所以我知道要去哪买味道好的 |
[16:29] | Do you want to try some? | 你要尝点吗 |
[16:30] | Nah, no. That stuff’s just a little less creamy. | 不用了 那种冰淇淋就是奶油少了点 |
[16:33] | Hey, Sam. You want to join? | 萨姆 要一起看吗 |
[16:35] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[16:36] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[16:37] | – I’ll find out what that is! – I’ll make sure we’re safe! | -我来看看是什么 -我来确保我们的安全 |
[16:43] | That’s not a danger scream. | 这不是遇险的尖叫 |
[16:45] | That’s a jovial scream. | 是快活的尖叫 |
[16:57] | Please don’t tell her I’m smoking. | 拜托别告诉她我抽烟了 |
[17:00] | She doesn’t show me her body. | 她不让我看她的身体 |
[17:02] | Because of the secret willy she hides in the crease? | 因为她褶子里藏着不能见人的小鸡鸡吗 |
[17:04] | If it was only that simple. | 要是这么简单就好了 |
[17:06] | She gets undressed under the duvet and she farts in the hall. | 她衣服要在被子里脱 屁要去走廊里放 |
[17:10] | You’ve always farted in bed. | 你就总在床上放屁 |
[17:12] | I’m farting while I’m saying this. | 我现在就在放屁 |
[17:16] | I just wish she’d let go a bit, you know, laugh at herself a bit. | 我就是希望她能放开点 调侃一下自己 |
[17:21] | Just wish she was more… | 我就是希望她能更… |
[17:24] | That really smells, doesn’t it? | 真挺臭的 是吧 |
[17:25] | That’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted. | 我从没闻过这么恶心的味道 |
[17:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | I am sorry | 对不起 |
[17:34] | that I didn’t say sorry about accusing you of trying to fuck Sam. | 指责你想上萨姆的事 我没向你道歉 |
[17:38] | I can fuck who I like. | 我想上谁就上谁 |
[17:39] | No, you can’t. I have to have approval. | 不行 得经过我的同意 |
[17:42] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -去你妈的 -去你妈的 |
[17:43] | No, really, fuck you. | 真的 去你妈的 |
[17:45] | Can we stay up all night and get really drunk together, please? | 今晚别睡 一起大醉一场吧 |
[17:47] | Yes! | 好 |
[17:50] | You know what the greatest tragedy about us is? | 你知道我们俩最悲剧的是什么吗 |
[17:53] | My nose? | 我的鼻子 |
[17:54] | No. | 不是 |
[17:55] | That you’d make a much better girl | 你更像个女孩 |
[17:56] | and I’d make a much better boy? | 而我更像个男孩 |
[17:57] | No. | 不是 |
[17:58] | You never know when to shut up, do you? | 你永远不知道什么时候该闭嘴 是吧 |
[18:05] | Party! | 派对 |
[18:06] | Shit. Kate’s going to flip! | 我操 凯特会发飙的 |
[18:09] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[18:23] | – Baby! – Why are you topless? | -宝贝 -你上身怎么光着 |
[18:26] | I’m being free. Why are you? | 我在放飞自我 你怎么光着 |
[18:29] | Why aren’t we all? | 不如一起光吧 |
[18:38] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[18:53] | You did not just do that. | 你完了 |
[18:55] | – You! – Stop making me bum you! | -你 -别惹我顶你屁股 |
[19:04] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:06] | Naughty Colin! | 淘气科林 |
[19:07] | No! Naughty! | 别跑 淘气 |
[19:10] | Colin! You come back now! | 科林 你给我马上回来 |
[19:12] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:17] | – Careful. – Where have you been? | -小心点 -你去哪了 |
[19:19] | – The dentist! – All day? | -看牙医 -看了一整天吗 |
[19:20] | What is wrong with your mouth? | 你嘴巴有什么毛病 |
[19:22] | Were you watching Cara and Brian shopping again? | 你又去看卡拉和布莱恩逛街了吧 |
[19:24] | No! Yes! It’s OK! | 没有 对 没事的 |
[19:26] | I gave Cara my house keys back and told her to budgie off. | 我把我家钥匙还给卡拉然后让她滚了 |
[19:30] | I cannot quite believe this is my home. | 我不敢相信这是我的家了 |
[19:33] | You are one of us now. | 现在你是我们的一员了 |
[19:37] | Yes, I suppose I am. | 是啊 看来没错了 |
[19:42] | Colin! | 科林 |
[19:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:46] | – Thank you. – Put this on. | -谢谢 -把这个穿上 |
[19:48] | No! These are my boobs and they want to see the world. | 不要 我的胸想要见识下这个世界 |
[19:52] | Oui. | 对 |
[19:53] | They can see the world of the showers. | 洗澡的时候再见识吧 |
[20:00] | I want to stay! | 我想留下来 |
[20:04] | No, no, please! | 不要 拜托不要 |
[20:14] | I know you’ve been grieving your father, | 我知道你在悼念你父亲 |
[20:17] | and that can sometimes make you act a little bit… | 所以有时候会有点… |
[20:29] | You’re a bit of a prick, aren’t you? | 你小子挺混蛋的是吧 |
[20:33] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:36] | – Don’t you like it? – No. | -喜欢吗 -不喜欢 |
[20:38] | Not at all. | 一点都不喜欢 |
[20:40] | That’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[20:41] | Because my little bitch loves it. | 因为我的小贱狗爱死了 |
[20:45] | Don’t push me, Sam. | 别逼我 萨姆 |
[20:53] | Just don’t. | 别这样 |
[21:29] | Want to fuck? | 想来一炮吗 |
[21:35] | I’m not allowed to. | 我不能 |
[21:39] | – Want to fuck? – Yeah. | -来一炮吗 -来 |
[21:40] | – OK. I’m just going to pee first. – Sure. | -好 我先尿个尿 -好 |
[21:44] | I’ve heard things about you. | 我听说过你 |
[21:46] | Well, I’ve heard things about you, too. | 我也听说过你 |
[21:47] | I’ve heard you can’t poo unless you are completely naked. | 我听说你要脱光才能拉出屎 |
[21:50] | You know, I’ve heard you thought Germany was a continent so… | 我听说你以为德国是个大洲 所以 |
[21:59] | Anthony’s not going to like this. | 安东尼会不高兴的 |
[22:02] | Anthony’s not going to know about this! | 安东尼不会知道的 |
[22:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:12] | I shat on the floor and I grew some tits. | 我在地板上拉屎了 长本事了 |
[22:17] | I shouldn’t have made you fart in bed. | 我不该让你在床上放屁的 |
[22:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:30] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[22:33] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱我 |
[22:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[22:46] | I think I’ve been pretending. | 我觉得我一直在假装 |
[22:49] | What? Orgasms? | 什么 高潮吗 |
[22:51] | Come on, I thought we’d nailed that. | 别啊 那个不是解决了吗 |
[22:52] | With the crying and the… | 我哭个鼻子什么的 |
[22:55] | No. Pretending to… | 不是 假装… |
[22:59] | What? | 什么 |
[23:02] | Pretending to be in love with you. | 假装爱上你 |
[23:07] | Pretending to be jealous. | 假装吃醋 |
[23:11] | Pretending to find you funny. | 假装被你逗笑 |
[23:15] | Pretending to love you. | 假装爱你 |
[23:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |