时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Can you not? | 能别弹了吗 |
[00:26] | I’m surprising someone in London… | 我要去伦敦给某人一个惊喜 |
[00:36] | *Someone needs an orgasm* | *有人需要爽一发* |
[00:55] | Stop being anal, Kate. It’s just a party. | 别固执了 凯特 就是个派对 |
[00:58] | – Please. – No. No. | -求你了 -不行 |
[01:00] | – Yes! It’s my birthday. – No! | -可以 这可是我的生日 -不行 |
[01:02] | We are not allowed parties. | 我们不允许开派对 |
[01:05] | We will get kicked out. | 我们会被轰走的 |
[01:06] | All right, how is not wanting to be homeless anal? | 不想沦落街头怎么就固执了 |
[01:09] | Just a small little gathering. | 就一小撮人 |
[01:11] | You can invite Jessica for my sex. | 你可以请杰西卡来跟我上床 |
[01:12] | I don’t want work people seeing where I live, thanks. | 我不想让我的同事知道我住在这 谢了 |
[01:14] | – They’ll think I’m a squatter. – Look, | -他们会觉得我是偷住的 -听着 |
[01:15] | the whole point of living in a disused hospital | 住在废弃医院里的意义就是 |
[01:18] | is to get a girl on a slab. | 能和妹子上床 |
[01:19] | No, Sam, it’s to save money for a deposit on an actual house. | 不 萨姆 是为了省钱来买真正的房子 |
[01:22] | Oh, yeah, as if that’s what we’re all doing here. | 是哦 说得跟真的一样 |
[01:24] | Come on, Kate. | 拜托 凯特 |
[01:26] | I’ll go down on you. | 我可以给你口一发 |
[01:27] | Don’t go down on my fiancee. | 不许给我未婚妻口交 |
[01:29] | Baby, the pigeon’s in the shower again. | 宝贝 那只鸽子又进浴室了 |
[01:30] | It’s nice to know he’s looking after himself. | 真不错 他还知道照顾自己 |
[01:31] | Just throw it over him. | 扔东西把它赶走 |
[01:33] | It’s not moving and it’s looking right at me. | 它一动不动 直勾勾地盯着我 |
[01:35] | – I’ll go. – Oh, my God! | -我去 -天呐 |
[01:36] | I’m going to have to say it. | 我要说了 |
[01:38] | He’s going to say something terrible. | 他要说很让人难过的话了 |
[01:41] | It’s my first birthday since my dad died. | 这是我父亲去世后的第一个生日 |
[01:44] | There, said it. | 说出来了 |
[01:46] | – What’s this? – He wants a party. | -什么情况 -他想要个派对 |
[01:48] | No one should have to go around carrying this much grief | 没人应该背负这种伤痛 |
[01:51] | and this much semen. | 和夹带这么多”弹药” |
[01:53] | Something bad is bound to happen. | 肯定会出事的 |
[01:55] | – You’re unbelievable. – I’m an orphan. | -你真无可理喻 -我是孤儿 |
[01:57] | – You have a mum. – She lives south of the river. | -你有母亲 -她住在河的南边 |
[01:59] | Compliment her again and she’ll do it. | 再拍她马屁 她就答应了 |
[02:03] | You’ve got really fit hair. | 你真是一头秀发 |
[02:06] | I’m going to be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[02:08] | We’re organizing a massive treasure hunt today for a shoe shop. | 我们今天要为一家鞋店组织盛大的寻宝活动 |
[02:11] | – Maybe we could do something like that. – Oh, you’re an angel! | -也许我们能搞个类似的活动 -你简直是天使 |
[02:14] | The pigeon puffs up when it’s angry. | 那只鸽子生气会胀起来 很吓人 |
[02:15] | – I know, baby. – You’re my hero. | -我知道 宝贝 -你是我的英雄 |
[02:18] | Uh, Melody, when you want me, I am all yours. | 梅洛迪 如果你需要我 我随时恭候 |
[02:22] | Come on, one poke. Melody, what have I got to do? | 拜托 来一发 梅洛迪 你要我怎么做 |
[02:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -你说真的 -对 |
[02:27] | – Drug me. – Wow. | -给我下药 -哇哦 |
[02:28] | – And then never tell me. – Wow. Really? | -然后永远别告诉我 -真的 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, this bus will be terminating | 女士们先生们 本次巴士将于15分钟后 |
[02:38] | at London Victoria in approximately 15 minutes. | 抵达伦敦维多利亚车站 |
[02:59] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[03:04] | This place is amazing. | 这地方棒极了 |
[03:06] | I know, it’s brilliant. Thanks for taking me. | 是啊 太棒了 谢谢你带我来 |
[03:32] | Forgive me, Kate. | 失礼说句 凯特 |
[03:35] | It appears you live in a hospital. | 看起来你住在医院里 |
[03:37] | Please don’t tell anyone at work. | 求你别告诉公司的人 |
[03:39] | I’m not a squatter, OK? I do pay. | 我不是偷住的 我有交房租 |
[03:42] | Me and Anthony are just saving for the wedding and… | 我和安东尼只是在为婚礼存钱 |
[03:46] | – I’m just not a squatter. – No, no. | -我不是偷住的 -是的 |
[03:48] | Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[03:50] | He cooks a mean curry. | 他做的咖喱很不错 |
[03:53] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | I still get coy when he takes his shirt off. | 他脱衣服的时候我还会不好意思 |
[03:58] | What was your wedding like? | 你当年的婚礼什么样 |
[03:59] | Where are you staying while your divorce wraps up? | 办离婚手续这段时间你住在哪 |
[04:04] | Still on the sofa. Cara’s moved him in now. | 还睡沙发 卡拉已经叫他搬进来了 |
[04:09] | It’s, uh, a little awkward in the mornings, | 早晨会有点尴尬 |
[04:11] | but they’re usually in bed by the time I get back, | 不过我回家的时候 他们通常已经上床了 |
[04:15] | which is a small mercy, I suppose. | 也算幸运了 |
[04:18] | Oh, God, Colin! | 天呐 科林 |
[04:20] | There’s a spare ward going here if you need the space. | 如果你需要地方住 我们这有一间空房 |
[04:23] | Thank you. I… I’ll think about it. | 谢谢 我会考虑的 |
[04:26] | Melody! | 梅洛迪 |
[04:27] | This is Crying Colin from work… | 这是我同事 爱哭鬼科林 |
[04:30] | Colin from work. | 我同事科林 |
[04:32] | He’s thinking about moving into the spare ward. | 他正在考虑搬进空的那一间 |
[04:35] | – Are you poor? – Um, no. Just… | -你穷吗 -不 只是… |
[04:38] | Lonely? | 孤独吗 |
[04:39] | – Well, I’m going through a divorce. – So both. | -我正在办离婚 -所以两者都是 |
[04:44] | I suppose so, yes. | 我想是吧 |
[04:48] | Do you enjoy living here? | 你喜欢住在这儿吗 |
[04:50] | Well, you’re not allowed to have parties, cook meals, | 你不能办派对 做饭 |
[04:54] | light candles, have sex, express emotion, claim any rights, | 点蜡烛 做爱 表达感情 主张权利 |
[04:58] | argue if they want to throw you out with only two days’ notice, | 如果他们提前两天通知你搬走 你也不能争辩 |
[05:01] | or smoke. | 吸烟也不行 |
[05:05] | It’s a riot. | 有趣极了 |
[05:07] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[05:13] | Happy birthday, dude. | 生日快乐 老兄 |
[05:18] | Stop. | 停下 |
[05:20] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[05:26] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[05:38] | OK, OK, everybody, everybody! | 好了 各位 安静下 |
[05:41] | Line up for the treasure hunt. | 排队参加寻宝游戏了 |
[05:44] | There are clues on every floor of the hospital. | 医院的每一层都有线索 |
[05:47] | Do not change your partner once you’ve been allocated one, OK? | 一旦安排好了 不要换你的搭档 明白吗 |
[05:51] | – It’s going to be… – Anal! | -一定会… -无聊爆 |
[05:53] | Super fun. | 超级有趣 |
[05:54] | Right. Purnima and… | 好了 帕尼玛跟… |
[05:57] | – Sam! – Harry. | -萨姆 -哈利 |
[06:01] | -Jessica, Jessica, Jessica… – Jessica and… | -杰西卡 杰西卡 杰西卡 -杰西卡和… |
[06:04] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:05] | That unbelievably hot guy. | 那位性感尤物 |
[06:07] | What? Who even is that? | 什么 他哪位啊 |
[06:09] | Who brought that? | 谁带来的 |
[06:11] | Kate, mate, digging the squat. | 凯特 我喜欢上你偷住的这房子了 |
[06:14] | It’s not a squat. | 不是偷住 |
[06:15] | – Melody and… – Sam! | -梅洛迪和… -萨姆 |
[06:17] | Colin. | 科林 |
[06:21] | Anthony and… | 安东尼跟… |
[06:25] | – Lulu? – me! | -露露 -跟我 |
[06:26] | No fucking way! | 不会吧 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God! What are you doing here? | 天啊 你怎么来了 |
[06:32] | Look at your stupid face. | 看看你的表情 |
[06:35] | Oh, my God, don’t say anything! | 天啊 什么也别说了 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God, you have to meet Kate! | 天啊 你一定得见见凯特 |
[06:38] | Oh, Kate, this is… This is Lulu. | 凯特 这是露露 |
[06:41] | – My Lulu. – Wow! Lulu! | -我的露露 -露露 |
[06:44] | Lulu! Oh, it’s so great to finally meet you. | 露露 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[06:48] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[06:49] | Is that a ukulele? Wow, quirky! | 那是尤克里里吗 真特别 |
[06:51] | Yeah, thanks. I try really hard. | 谢谢 我在努力练习 |
[06:54] | You must be the brilliant Kate. My God! | 你一定就是他口中很棒的凯特了 天啊 |
[06:58] | Wow, you are gorgeous. | 你真漂亮 |
[07:00] | What are you doing with this shitbag? | 你咋看上这个废柴了 |
[07:02] | Oh, just… You know, just… | 就是… 你懂的 |
[07:04] | Just… | 就是… |
[07:08] | – She totally loves me. – No, I don’t! | -她深爱着我 -我没有 |
[07:10] | – You don’t? – No, I do. | -你不爱吗 -我爱 |
[07:13] | A lot. I love him so much, I could die. | 很爱 我很爱他 爱死了 |
[07:17] | – So you’re here! – Yeah! | -你来了 -是啊 |
[07:19] | Fucking look at you! I’ve missed you so much. | 看看你 我太想你了 |
[07:23] | Sugar-tits. | 甜妞 |
[07:24] | OK, no, don’t speak to him. I grew up with her. | 别跟他说话 这是我发小 |
[07:27] | She is red zone. She’s basically my sister. | 她是禁区 基本算是我妹妹 |
[07:30] | You guys look really similar. | 你们看着很像 |
[07:33] | – Yeah, I guess we… – No, I don’t think so. | -是啊 我想… -不 我不觉得 |
[07:35] | So, I’m Sam and I am amazing. | 我是萨姆 我棒极了 |
[07:38] | He’s a pervert. | 他是个变态 |
[07:39] | This is Melody. She’s a hot frog. | 这位是梅洛迪 法国辣妞 |
[07:41] | – She’s a teacher. – I’m an artist. | -她是老师 -我是艺术家 |
[07:42] | And you’ve met Kate. She’s really anal. | 凯特你已经认识了 她很矫情 |
[07:46] | I am not anal. | 我才不矫情 |
[07:47] | Do you all live here? | 你们都住这儿吗 |
[07:49] | We’re not friends. We just share a floor. | 我们不是朋友 只是住同一层罢了 |
[07:50] | – What are you doing here? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你怎么来了 -我不知道 |
[07:52] | I’ve just got to find somewhere to live | 我只是需要找个地方住 |
[07:53] | and then I’m just going to be completely on top of this one. | 然后我就好好和这家伙叙旧 |
[07:57] | Can I dump my stuff? | 我能把东西放下吗 |
[07:58] | Sure, yeah. I’ll show you round the wards. | 当然 我带你去看看房间 |
[08:00] | OK, I’m just about to start the treasure hunt. | 等下 我们马上要开始寻宝游戏了 |
[08:01] | We’ll just be a couple of secs. | 我们很快[音似做爱]就回来 |
[08:08] | “Sex.” | “做爱” |
[08:10] | Ok, ok. | 好了 好了 |
[08:12] | Sam and Fred. | 萨姆和弗雷德一组 |
[08:16] | Fred? Who’s she? | 弗雷德 她是谁 |
[08:17] | He lives with us, you moron. | 他和我们一起住 你这个白痴 |
[08:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:21] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:24] | Josh and Vicky. | 乔什和维琪一组 |
[08:28] | OK, baby-cakes, your penis is a bit of a problem for me, | 好吧 宝贝甜心 你有鸡鸡 这是个大问题 |
[08:31] | so we’re just going to have to forget that exists while we do this. | 所以我们做游戏时只能假装那不存在了 |
[08:33] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[08:34] | – Capisce. – That’s my girl. | -明白 -真是好姑娘 |
[08:36] | OK, everybody, let the… | 好了 各位 让… |
[08:39] | Let the treasure hunt commence! | 让我们开始寻宝游戏吧 |
[08:47] | What are you doing here, Lu? | 你怎么来了 露 |
[08:50] | – I missed you. – Yeah, and? | -我想你了 -所以呢 |
[08:53] | Steven kicked me out, | 史蒂芬把我赶出来了 |
[08:54] | so I left town, did a bit of traveling. | 所以我离开了城里 四处旅行 |
[08:56] | What? Where did you go? | 什么 你都去哪儿了 |
[08:57] | Mainly the Midlands, | 主要在中部旅行 |
[08:58] | but, I spent a bit of time in Bristol, | 但我在布里斯托尔待了一阵 |
[09:00] | which was really intense. | 还挺刺激的 |
[09:01] | Out the way, out the way! | 别挡道 别挡道 |
[09:04] | Hey, Lulu-licious, do you want to, swap partners? | 露露宝贝 你想换搭档吗 |
[09:06] | No way. You two are perfect for each other. | 才不 你们俩简直天造地设 |
[09:08] | – You’re cheeky. I like that. – Red zone? | -你真放肆 我喜欢 -你别碰她 |
[09:15] | – He’s hot. – No, he’s not. | -他挺性感 -不 并没有 |
[09:18] | So, this is new. | 这是新的 |
[09:20] | Yeah, it’s my uku-Lulu. | 对 这是我的尤克露露 |
[09:22] | Can you play? | 你会弹吗 |
[09:23] | *Even though I know I’m not a lesbian for sure* | *虽然我清楚 自己绝对不是拉拉* |
[09:27] | *I sometimes get lesbian porn* | *但我会看拉拉黄片* |
[09:30] | *And it really, really really gets me off* | *而且真的真的真的让我欲火焚身* |
[09:33] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:36] | Homeless people. | 流浪汉 |
[09:38] | *I sometimes feel bad if they have scabs on their faces* | *有时候我很难过 如果他们脸上生痂* |
[09:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:43] | I think my tampon just came out a bit. | 我感觉我的棉条滑出来了一点 |
[09:46] | Can I do anything? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[09:47] | – Yeah, actually, if you could just… – Wow, OK. | -是的 实际上 如果你可以… -好吧 |
[09:49] | – I was joking! – Thank God! | -我在开玩笑 -感谢上帝 |
[09:52] | What were you going to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[09:53] | Help you. I don’t know! | 帮你 我不知道 |
[09:55] | You would love my vagina. | 你会喜欢我的小妹妹的 |
[10:01] | She really went for it. | 她真的用心准备了 |
[10:03] | Boom. Big one. Lift me, princess. | 玩票大的 把我举起来 小公主 |
[10:05] | OK! Brilliant. This is so much fun. | 好的 太棒了 这太有意思了 |
[10:10] | Hey, we have actually met before, | 其实我们之前见过 |
[10:11] | in the laundry room when you were stealing that girl’s- – | 在洗衣房里 你正在偷妹子的… |
[10:14] | Oh, shit-fit. | 太酷了 |
[10:16] | “The envelopes on the ceiling all contain X-rays | “天花板上的信封中都有X光 |
[10:18] | with the letters of the alphabet hidden in them. | 里面藏有字母表中的字母 |
[10:19] | Find all the letters | 找到的所有字母 |
[10:20] | and they will make up the name of the room the prize is in.” | 能够拼出奖品所在的房间名 |
[10:22] | She is so fucking anal. I love her. Let’s go! | 她太行了 我爱她 我们走 |
[10:25] | – Vault me, vault me! – Yes, I will! | -跳上来 跳上来 -我会的 |
[10:32] | W! W! | |
[10:33] | – Vault me again, vault me again. – Yeah! | -再跳上来 再跳上来 -好 |
[10:38] | So, I guess, go for it. | 那就直接上吧 |
[10:41] | – Could I just double-check the clue? – No. | -我能确认一下线索吗 -不能 |
[10:49] | She wouldn’t have hidden anything in a toilet. | 她不会把东西藏到马桶里的 |
[10:51] | She’s not that kind of person. Trust me, I work for her. | 她不是那种人 相信我 我为她工作 |
[10:54] | Let her surprise you. | 让她给你个惊喜吧 |
[10:56] | It’s the most attractive thing a person can do. | 那是人们能做出的最吸引人的事了 |
[10:59] | So rare to be surprised. | 惊喜太难得了 |
[11:06] | – Oh, God. – Oh, putain! | -天啊 -妈的 |
[11:07] | I can’t believe you just did that! | 我不敢相信你把手伸进去了 |
[11:09] | Neither can I. | 我也不敢信 |
[11:12] | I can’t feel a clue. | 我没摸到线索 |
[11:20] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[11:28] | The main rule about truth songs is just to sing with abandon. | 真理之歌的第一要义就是要放纵地唱 |
[11:31] | You just let go of whatever you’re afraid of admitting to yourself. | 把所有自己不敢承认的东西都释放 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I really get it. | 是的 我完全了解 |
[11:35] | I really get how it’s about being who you need to want to be, | 我明白这是要成为你需要想要成为的人 |
[11:40] | in a world where needing to be someone | 在这个世界里 需要成为某个人 |
[11:43] | is more about being who you think you need to be, | 更多的是要成为你认为你需要成为的人 |
[11:45] | when really, what we all just need to do is sing… | 而实际上 我们所有人需要去做的就是唱歌 |
[11:50] | Man. | 兄弟 |
[11:51] | – You’re taking the piss. – I’m taking the piss, yeah. | -你在胡扯淡 -我在胡扯淡 没错 |
[11:54] | You really can’t drop it, can you? | 你真是从不放弃 是不是 |
[11:56] | You really can’t take a joke, can you? | 你就是开不起玩笑 是不是 |
[11:57] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:59] | – You get so edgy. – I get… | -你这么急躁 -我… |
[12:01] | Come on. Shouldn’t you be rubbing up | 拜托 你现在不该和楼下某个人 |
[12:02] | against someone downstairs by now? | 正在互相”摩擦”吗 |
[12:03] | Say one thing sincerely, I dare you. | 我打赌 你说不出一句真诚的话 |
[12:05] | You flirt with me too much. | 你跟我调情得过头了 |
[12:10] | I’m afraid you’d have to sing it, or it doesn’t count. | 恐怕你得唱出来 不然不算数 |
[12:13] | – I’ll play. – No. | -我来弹 -不 |
[12:15] | You sing, I’ll play. | 你唱 我弹 |
[12:20] | Do you really think I flirt with you too much? | 你真的觉得我和你调情得过头了吗 |
[12:28] | Do you wish I didn’t? | 你希望我没这么做吗 |
[12:32] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[12:32] | We’re just having a sing-song. Come join us. | 我们在瞎唱着玩 来一起啊 |
[12:35] | No. Singing’s not really my thing. | 不了 我唱歌不太在行 |
[12:39] | Sorry, baby, we’re just catching up. | 抱歉 宝贝 我们只是在叙旧 |
[12:41] | Yeah, no, you haven’t seen each other for ages. | 当然 你们太多年没见面了 |
[12:50] | Hey, it’s all getting a bit heated between Jess… | 现在他们打得火热 杰西… |
[12:53] | And that unbelievably hot guy. | 和那个超性感的男人 |
[12:55] | – His name is… – Don’t ruin it. | -他叫… -别破坏这一刻 |
[13:01] | Come on, we’ve missed enough | 来吧 我们已经错过太多 |
[13:02] | of this brilliant treasure-hunt bonanza. | 这了不起的寻宝游戏了 |
[13:03] | Who’s my partner, baby? | 我的搭档是谁 宝贝 |
[13:04] | No! Stay. Catch up. | 不 待在这儿 继续叙旧吧 |
[13:07] | It’s fine. Too many people anyway. | 没关系 反正也太多人参加了 |
[13:19] | Push harder! Push harder! | 再用力推 再用力 |
[13:21] | Mate, you smell like lychees. | 哥们 你闻起来像荔枝 |
[13:24] | Do you eat a lot of lychees? | 你吃很多荔枝吗 |
[13:25] | Stop making me laugh! | 别再逗我发笑了 |
[13:27] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[13:30] | Wow, you two look cozy. | 你们俩看起来挺温馨啊 |
[13:32] | I was going to fuck you. | 我准备要上你的 |
[13:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:35] | I was going to fuck you. | 我准备要上你的 |
[13:40] | Oh, shit! Oh, my gosh, I’m sorry. | 该死 天啊 抱歉 |
[13:46] | I guess in that case I should… I should probably… | 这样看来 我该 我大概应该… |
[13:56] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[13:57] | Stop trying to bum me! | 别再试图插我菊花了 |
[13:59] | – Excuse me? – Fucking bender! | -你说什么 -该死的基佬 |
[14:03] | That is not nice. | 这话可不太友好 |
[14:04] | Yeah, well, neither is being | 是啊 被突然出现的 |
[14:05] | sexually assaulted by a surprise flatmate. | 室友性侵犯也不太好 |
[14:10] | I don’t think you’re very happy, mate. | 你可能心情不太好 朋友 |
[14:11] | – Don’t say “Mate”. – You say “Babe”. | -别说什么”朋友” -你还喊”宝贝” |
[14:13] | Yeah, well, I’m an estate agent. | 是啊 我是房地产经纪人 |
[14:14] | I’m meant to sound like a twat. | 我就该听起来像个娘们 |
[14:15] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口 |
[14:39] | Won’t Kate be wondering what you’re doing? | 凯特不会好奇你在做什么吗 |
[14:41] | She’ll just assume I’m smoking. | 她只会觉得我在抽烟 |
[14:42] | Fiver says she sniffs my breath when we go down. | 赌五英镑 我们下楼后她会闻我的口气 |
[14:45] | – Supportive. – It’s OK. | -真同情你 -没关系 |
[14:46] | I’ll say you were my witness. | 我会说你是我的证人 |
[14:48] | Fiver says she’ll sniff your cock if you tell her that. | 赌五英镑 如果你这么说 她会闻你的屌 |
[14:50] | – Oh, my God. – Sorry. | -天呐 -抱歉 |
[14:52] | But she might as well have weed on you down there! | 但她索性在你老二上面吸大麻得了 |
[14:54] | Don’t, OK? | 别说了 好吗 |
[14:57] | Sometimes you just take it too far, Lulu. | 有时你真的太过分了 露露 |
[14:59] | She’d be well within her rights to be paranoid | 你刚才在楼下那德性 她就算表现得多疑点 |
[15:01] | the way you behaved downstairs. | 也不能怪她 |
[15:02] | We both know there’s nothing between us, | 你我心知肚明我们之间没有什么 |
[15:04] | but I won’t have you taking the piss out of her, all right? | 但我不准你开她玩笑 知道吗 |
[15:05] | Fuck’s sake! | 老天 |
[15:10] | I mean, you really, really | 你真的 真的 |
[15:13] | fell for that hook, line and sinker. | 完全信了我的鬼话 |
[15:15] | – Oh, my God! You dick! – I’m sorry! | -天呐 你真混蛋 -抱歉 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe you still get me! | 我居然还会被你骗到 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry but your face was hilarious! | 抱歉 但你的表情真的好好笑 |
[15:25] | Diabetic? That’s intense. | 有糖尿病 真够呛 |
[15:30] | – What made you think I was gay? – You are so gay. | -你为什么觉得我是同志 -你基气外漏好吗 |
[15:33] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[15:35] | I know when one jumps on my back. | 你一跳到我背上我就知道了 |
[15:36] | You are so inappropriate! And you told me to do that. | 你真没礼貌 再说是你叫我那么做的 |
[15:41] | – Are you gay? – Are you? | -你是基佬吗 -那你是吗 |
[15:47] | You’re so gay. | 你基爆了 |
[15:58] | I heard about your dad. I’m sorry. | 我听说你爸的事了 我很遗憾 |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:02] | Mine died too. I was much younger, but… | 我爸也去世了 当时我还很小 但… |
[16:05] | Hurts. | 还是很痛苦 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | Right, come on, treacle, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 小蜜糖 |
[16:34] | Let’s win this thing. | 我们去赢下比赛 |
[16:42] | Wanking room! | 撸管室 |
[16:45] | How does she know about my wanking room? | 她怎么知道我撸管室的事 |
[16:46] | – Waiting room? – Waiting room! | -候诊室 -候诊室 |
[16:49] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry I flirt with you too much. | 很抱歉我跟你调情太多了 |
[17:06] | I’m allowed to fancy you though, doesn’t count. | 但我可以喜欢你的 那不算数 |
[17:09] | Do you though? | 你真的喜欢我吗 |
[17:10] | Nah. Used to, though. You can cling to that. | 才怪 不过以前喜欢过 你可以留个念想 |
[17:14] | – What’s going on here? – What do you mean? | -现在是什么情况 -什么意思 |
[17:16] | Now, come on. We’ve never been more sober in our lives. | 别装了 我们这辈子都没这么清醒过 |
[17:19] | I’m trying to be an adult now, OK? | 我现在想当个成年人 好吗 |
[17:22] | I actually want to know how you feel about me. | 我是真的想知道你对我有什么感觉 |
[17:23] | I don’t care about the shit-storm it could cause. | 我不在乎那会带来什么后果 |
[17:25] | I don’t care about Kate, | 我不在乎凯特 |
[17:26] | I mean, I think she’s probably a lesbian anyway. | 反正她也很可能是拉拉 |
[17:28] | I just need you to admit | 我就是要你承认 |
[17:29] | that you don’t just flirt with me for kicks. | 你和我调情 不是为了寻求刺激 |
[17:31] | OK? Just so I know that I’m not crazy. | 好吗 好让我知道我没胡思乱想 |
[17:34] | Fuck off! | 滚吧你 |
[17:35] | Can you drop it, please? Just for a second. | 别闹了行吗 就认真这一会 |
[17:36] | – You’re making me nervous. – Sit down. | -你让我很紧张 -坐下 |
[17:46] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[17:48] | – Is it power? – Yeah. | -为了掌控权吗 -对 |
[17:51] | But you’d never actually kiss me? | 但你绝对不会吻我 对吗 |
[17:52] | I’ve been trying since we were 14, baby. | 我从14岁开始就一直想吻你了 宝贝 |
[17:54] | Bullshit. Kiss me, then. | 放屁 那吻我啊 |
[17:57] | Tease! | 故意卖骚 |
[17:58] | Coming from you. | 你还有脸说 |
[18:01] | – You kiss me. – You kiss me. | -那你吻我 -你吻我 |
[18:02] | – You kiss me. – You kiss me. | -你吻我 -你吻我 |
[18:07] | – Lu, you’re kissing me. – I know. | -露 你在吻我 -我知道 |
[18:13] | You just won’t lose, will you? | 你就是死不认输 对不对 |
[18:14] | You actually kissed me. | 你还真吻我了 |
[18:16] | Yeah, that was… | 是啊 那是… |
[18:22] | You don’t actually think Kate is a lesbian, do you? | 你不是真觉得凯特是拉拉 对吧 |
[18:24] | – No! – OK. | -当然不 -好 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. Lu? | 天啊 露 |
[18:29] | I’m such a dick. | 我真是个混球 |
[18:30] | I didn’t think in a million years you would… Lu, do you? | 我绝对没想到你真的会… 露露 真的吗 |
[18:32] | – It’s OK, it’s OK, it’s OK. It’s fine, – I can’t believe it. | -没事 没事 这没什么 -真不敢相信 |
[18:33] | – I know you can’t… – You’re serious? | -我知道你不能… -你是认真的吗 |
[18:34] | Lu, I have been in love with you… | 露 我从以前就一直爱着你 |
[18:36] | I’m joking, you dick! | 我只是开玩笑 傻屌 |
[18:41] | Oh, right. ‘Course. Touche. Me too. | 是哦 当然了 说得好 我也是 |
[18:45] | – Me too. – Me too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[18:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:51] | I should probably go and sort this tampon out now. | 我还是去调整一下棉条吧 |
[18:53] | Good. | 好 |
[19:06] | I am not going on a date with you. | 我不会跟你约会的 |
[19:08] | – Why not? – You’ll eat me alive. | -为什么 -你会生吞了我 |
[19:10] | Maybe. You might like it. | 有可能 没准你喜欢呢 |
[19:12] | If we don’t try, we’ll never know. | 我们不试试 就永远都不会知道 |
[19:16] | Don’t be a scaredy-cunt. | 别当个没胆弱逼好吗 |
[19:17] | Oh, that is a horrible word. | 这个词可不好 |
[19:20] | That is my favorite word. | 这是我最喜欢的词 |
[19:22] | Say it, cunt, and let’s get dinner. | 说”逼” 我们就去吃晚饭 |
[19:28] | – Cunt! God protect me. – Yes. | -逼 上帝保佑 -很好 |
[19:34] | Magnifique. | 美极了 |
[19:35] | The prize is in the waiting room! | 奖品在候诊室 |
[19:36] | Shut that pretty mouth, baby. | 闭上你可爱的小嘴 宝贝 |
[19:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:48] | Hey, guys! Tequila! | 二位 龙舌兰来了 |
[20:29] | I am fun! | 老娘超有趣 |
[20:35] | Don’t be a scaredy-cunt. | 别当个没胆弱逼 |
[20:44] | I am not anal! | 我才不无趣 |
[20:46] | – Baby… – You say I am not anal! | -宝贝 -你说我不无趣 |
[20:48] | You are not anal. | 你不无趣 |
[20:49] | And don’t think that I don’t know that | 别以为我不知道 |
[20:51] | because I make all the fun, | 因为乐子都是我制造的 |
[20:53] | I can’t have any of the fun | 我没法一起玩乐 |
[20:54] | because I always know where the prize is! | 是因为我每次都知道奖品在哪 |
[20:56] | I’m the fun one, OK? | 我最有趣 知道吗 |
[20:59] | In here, it’s all crazy-crazy in here! | 我脑子里都是疯狂的念头 |
[21:03] | Look at me! I am out of control! | 看我啊 我大失控 |
[21:10] | Sorry. I’m a dick. | 抱歉 我太混蛋了 |
[21:13] | It’s OK. I know it’s because you’re sad, but we are here. | 没关系 我知道是因为你难过 但有我们在呢 |
[21:17] | Thank you for my party. Where’s the prize? | 谢谢你办的派对 奖品在哪 |
[21:22] | It’s in the incubator. | 在恒温箱里 |
[21:27] | Come here, pumpkin. | 过来 宝宝 |
[21:34] | Yeah! Winner, winner! | 太棒了 赢了 赢了 |
[21:39] | Where’s my baby girl? | 我的小美女呢 |
[21:42] | This is for you! | 这是给你的 |
[21:48] | That was horrible! | 太可怕了 |
[21:49] | Head forward, pinch the top. | 头向前倾 捏住鼻梁 |
[21:51] | And who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[21:53] | – He’s mine. – Really? | -他是我的 -真的吗 |
[22:02] | Thank you. He’s unbelievably hot. | 谢谢 他真是帅炸了 |
[22:06] | – See you on Monday. – Slut! | -周一见 -荡妇 |
[22:12] | D’accord. Bonsoir. Happy birthday. | 好了 晚安 生日快乐 |
[22:17] | Happy birthday. I’ve had such a lovely night. | 生日快乐 我今晚玩得很开心 |
[22:21] | So nice to hang out with… | 能一起玩… |
[22:21] | If I throw up in my bed, I’m gonna sleep in yours, OK? | 如果我吐在我床上 我就去你床上睡 好吗 |
[22:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:26] | – I’m going to be sick. – Yeah? | -我要犯恶心了 -是吗 |
[22:28] | And then I am going to be so anal with you. | 然后我要找你麻烦咯 |
[22:35] | Welcome to the family, Lu. | 欢迎来到这个家 露 |
[22:37] | Oh, yeah, I think I’m just gonna find somewhere else to… | 我想我还是另找个地方… |
[22:38] | No. No! You are staying here. | 不 不行 你就住在这 |
[22:43] | Because you are special to him, | 因为你对他来说很重要 |
[22:45] | so you are special on me. | 所以你也是我的特别来宾 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I think it might be weird. | 我觉得这样有点怪 |
[22:51] | Why would it be weird? | 为什么会怪 |
[22:53] | – It wouldn’t be weird. – It wouldn’t be. | -不会怪的啦 -不会怪的 |
[22:55] | Good! Good. | 那就好 很好 |
[22:58] | – Thanks, Kate. – Pfft! I’m chill. | -谢了 凯特 -拜托 我多酷啊 |
[23:06] | – So that’s cool that… – Yeah, it’s gonna be. | -这样很好 -是啊 会很棒的 |
[23:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[23:09] | – Yeah, cool. – Cool. | -嗯 很好 -很好 |