英文名称:17 Again
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | O’donnell, save something for the game. | 奥唐奈 留点劲儿比赛 |
[01:01] | I’m just warming up, coach. | 我在热身 教练 |
[01:02] | Just talked to the Scout again. He’s coming tonight. | 刚刚又和球探谈了 他今晚来 |
[01:05] | You play half the game. I know you’re capable of. | 你打满半场 我知道你行 |
[01:08] | He’s prepared to offer you a full scholarship. | 他打算提供给你全额奖学金 |
[01:10] | Free ride to college and the world’s your oyster, kid. | 大学的免费直通车 孩子 你的前途很光明 |
[01:14] | Thanks, coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[01:16] | All right, jockstraps, let’s gather up. Picture time. | 好啦 队员们 集合 合影 |
[01:19] | Try not to break the camera. | 都给我上镜点 |
[01:23] | We gotta hang on. Ned’s not here yet. | 等会儿 内德还没来 |
[01:25] | Who cares? He’s the water boy. | 管他的 他不过是送水的 |
[01:26] | That doesn’t matter, because he’s part of the team. | 这无所谓 但他是队里的一员 |
[01:29] | Sorry I’m late! Sorry I’m late! | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[01:33] | But what kind of dungeon master would I be | 如果我在和怪兽的大战中 |
[01:35] | if I left my party in the middle | 中途开溜 |
[01:37] | of a battle with a hippogriff? | 我算哪门子的地下城主 |
[01:39] | Check it out, it’s Merlin in the girlin. | 瞧瞧 女孩版的麦林(亚瑟王中的魔法师) |
[01:42] | Um, Ned, Ned, look, I’m your best friend, all right, | 内德 我是你最好的朋友 |
[01:45] | And I’ll always have your back. | 我一直站在你这边 |
[01:47] | But there’s only so much I can do | 但当你穿着袍子出现时 |
[01:48] | when you show up in a dress. | 我只有一件事能做 |
[01:50] | O’donnell. How about you and boy George | 奥唐奈 你和小乔治 |
[01:52] | join us for this picture? | 该归队了吧 |
[01:53] | – Yep. Yep. – Just one sec. | -是的 当然 -稍等 |
[01:56] | Give the little guy the sign, please. Here we are. | 请把牌子给那个小子 好啦 |
[01:59] | Nice, guys. Scoot up in back. | 很好 后面的往前一点 |
[02:01] | Come on, you gotta look pretty | 你们得把最帅的一面 |
[02:02] | for the ladies, right? Come on. | 展现给那些女孩子们 对吧 |
[02:04] | Yeah. let’s do it. Three, two, one. | 很好 开拍了 3 2 1 |
[03:18] | Hey, vanilla ice. | 喂 香草冰(著名歌手) |
[03:20] | We got a game here. Let’s bring it in. | 我们还要比赛 让我们开场吧 |
[03:25] | Man, I had to. I had to. | 伙计 我是被逼的 我是被逼的 |
[03:27] | Oh, man, over there. | 伙计 瞧那边 |
[03:31] | Who is that stone-cold fox? | 那个冷冰冰的狐狸精是谁 |
[03:34] | Oh, it’s my girlfriend. | 是我女朋友 |
[03:39] | Take no prisoners, bro. | 把他们一网打尽 老兄 |
[03:41] | Oh, hey, there’s my girl. | 我的女孩来啦 |
[03:44] | I’m glad you’re here, Scar. | 我真高兴你来了 斯嘉 |
[03:45] | This whole Scout thing has me wicked nervous. | 球探要来 搞得我超紧张 |
[03:48] | I just feel like my whole future’s riding on this game. | 我觉得我的未来就指望这场比赛了 |
[03:52] | Yeah. yeah, I know how you feel. | 是啊 我明白你的感受 |
[03:55] | Yeah? Is everything…? Everything’s cool, right? | 真的 一切…一切都好吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah. Everything’s totally copacetic. | 是啊 一切都好极了 |
[03:59] | – Totally? – Totally. | -都好 -都好 |
[04:01] | O’donnell. | 奥唐奈 |
[04:03] | I gotta go. See you. | 我得上场了 回见 |
[04:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[04:18] | – We can talk about it later. – No. Just tell me. | -我们可以赛后再谈 -不 就现在 |
[04:21] | It’s your big night. Go enjoy it. | 今晚对你很重要 你该尽情享受 |
[04:23] | I can’t enjoy it unless you tell me what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我怎么了否则我无法享受它 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | O’donnell! | 奥唐奈! |
[05:13] | Wake up! | 清醒点 |
[05:15] | O’donnell! | 奥唐奈! |
[05:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:56] | Scar! Scar, hey. | 斯嘉 等等 |
[05:59] | Hey, Scarlet. | 斯嘉丽 |
[06:00] | Hey, hey. Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[06:02] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你在干什么 |
[06:03] | Look, you and me, we’re in this together, okay? | 听着 你和我 我们一起面对这件事 好不好 |
[06:07] | But the game. That’s your future. | 但是这场比赛 是你的未来 |
[06:09] | No, the baby’s my future. | 不 这个婴儿才是我的未来 |
[06:10] | – That’s crazy. – You’re my future. | -你疯了 -你是我的未来 |
[06:13] | I can’t let you throw this all away. I won’t let you. | 我不能让你抛弃这一切 我不会让你这么做 |
[07:03] | Thank you for letting me stay here, Ned. | 谢谢你让我住这 内德 |
[07:06] | Oh, yeah. No problem. | 不客气 没什么 |
[07:11] | – You good on the cap’n? – I’m good on the captain. | -你吃的惯麦片吗 -吃的惯 很好 |
[07:18] | Hey, Mike? | 麦克 |
[07:20] | Mike, I can tell you’re down, but trust me on this. | 麦克 我知道你很沮丧 但是有点你得相信我 |
[07:24] | You’re looking at Scarlet | 你在等斯嘉丽 |
[07:26] | kicking you out of the house… | 把你踢出家门 |
[07:27] | And the kids wanting nothing | 而事实上孩子们 |
[07:28] | to do with you as a negative, when in fact… | 不愿和你在一起 这也是不利因素 |
[07:35] | – I guess it’s mostly negative, isn’t it? – Well, yeah. | -我猜大多都对你不利 -是啊 |
[07:38] | I had no upside for that. | 我想不出有利的 |
[07:41] | Hey! You’re getting that big promotion today, right? | 今天是你升职的大日子对吧 |
[07:43] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 是的 |
[07:45] | Today everything turns around for me. | 今天是我转运的一天 |
[07:48] | Knock them dead. | 给他们好看 |
[07:51] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[08:06] | So anyway… | 所以不管怎样 |
[08:08] | …the way corporate wants us to spin it… | 公司让我们拖延时间 |
[08:10] | …is that maybe, in certain situations… | 这种方式 可能就像在某些情况下 |
[08:13] | …a four-hour erection isn’t such a terrible thing. | 四小时的持续勃起并没那么糟 |
[08:18] | OK. Next staff. | 好了 下一件事 |
[08:20] | As most of you know,today I am proud | 正如绝大多数人所知 今天我将荣幸 |
[08:22] | to be naming our new Regional Sales Manager. | 任命我们的新地区销售主管 |
[08:25] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[08:27] | You know I’ve been in the pharmaceutical game | 我已经在制药业这行里 |
[08:28] | for almost two years now… | 打拼了近两年了 |
[08:32] | And people always ask me | 人们总是问我 |
[08:34] | “What’s it take to be an RSM?” | 如何成为地区销售主管 |
[08:37] | Leadership. | 领导力 |
[08:39] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[08:41] | Integrity. | 正直 |
[08:44] | But most importantly, dedication to this company. | 但最重要的是 对公司的无私奉献 |
[08:49] | So congratulations. Mike. | 所以恭喜 麦克 |
[08:52] | Mike, if you could slide to your left | 麦克 如果你能往左靠一靠 |
[08:54] | so I can congratulate our new RSM, | 我就可以恭喜我们的新地区销售主管了 |
[08:56] | Wendy! | 温蒂! |
[08:57] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[09:01] | Go out there and push some pills, my peeps. | 出去庆贺吧 女士们 |
[09:04] | Good job, baby! | 干得好 宝贝 |
[09:06] | Bye-bye, thanks. | 再见 谢谢 |
[09:09] | See you at practice. | 看你的表现 |
[09:13] | Mike. What’s crack-a-lacking, coz? | 麦克 怎么有事吗 兄弟 |
[09:17] | Well, I’ll tell you what’s crack-a-lacking. | 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[09:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你耍我吧? |
[09:20] | Wendy’s been here two months. I’ve been here 16 years. | 温蒂在这干了2个月 我已经干了16年了 |
[09:24] | I got the best numbers on the team. | 我是组里干得时间最长的 |
[09:26] | You should think of it as a compliment. | 你可以把这看作对你的赞赏 |
[09:28] | Think of it as us saying, | 就像我们说 |
[09:30] | “You’re just too valuable to promote.” | 升职已无法体现你的价值 |
[09:35] | You little… | 你这个小… |
[09:36] | Hey, buddy. No, no, no, I got time. | 你好 老兄 不 不 不 我有时间 |
[09:40] | I know, right? Look, listen, | 我知道 听着 |
[09:42] | she was my doubles par… | 他是我的双… |
[09:49] | So many girls and only one promotion, | 这么多人 就一个提升名额 |
[09:50] | Nobody get jealous. But you guys are so supportive. | 没人嫉妒 你们太支持我了 |
[09:53] | – But, Wendy, you did it. – Thank you. | -温蒂 这是你应得的 -谢谢 |
[09:55] | Wendy! Wendy! Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂! |
[09:58] | You guys! Omg. | 服了你们了 天啊 |
[10:00] | Oh, and it gets better, | 还有好戏呢 |
[10:03] | because we are going to t.g.i. friday’s! | 因为我们要去星期五狂欢 |
[10:05] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[11:13] | Mike O’donnell. | 麦克·奥唐奈 |
[11:17] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[11:19] | No. But I know you. | 不 但我认识你 |
[11:22] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:24] | High school star. | 高中明星 |
[11:25] | Never quite lived up to your potential. | 潜力无限 |
[11:29] | Sooner or later you all come back to the old school. | 迟早你会回到这所学校 |
[11:32] | Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days… | 站在这 凝望过去那些辉煌日子的照片 |
[11:36] | …wondering what might have been. | 猜想原本会是什么样子 |
[11:39] | Seems to me you guys are living in the past. | 在我看来 你们都活在过去 |
[11:42] | Well, of course I want to live in the past. | 我当然想回到过去 |
[11:45] | It was better there. | 那的生活更好 |
[11:48] | I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again. | 我打赌你想重来一次 |
[11:52] | You got that right. | 你说中了 |
[11:57] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定 |
[12:00] | Oh, yeah. | 确定 |
[12:03] | – Dad. – Hi, Mr.O’donnell. | -老爸 -你好 奥唐奈先生 |
[12:06] | – Ladies. – What are you doing here? | -小姐们好啊 -你在这干嘛 |
[12:08] | Oh, I was just talking to… | 我刚刚在和… |
[12:11] | …nobody. | …没什么 |
[12:13] | Doesn’t matter. | 别管了 |
[12:14] | I got off work early, | 我今天下班早 |
[12:15] | and I thought we could get ice cream. | 我想我们可以一起去吃冰激凌 |
[12:18] | Together? | 一起? |
[12:20] | – Why? – Just go get your brother, okay? | -为什么 -叫上你弟弟 好吧 |
[12:25] | Do you need anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[12:27] | No, we’re fine. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:33] | What’s the matter? This used to be your favorite place. | 怎么了 你们以前最喜欢这了 |
[12:35] | We used to come here for your birthday. | 我们曾来这给你过生日 |
[12:36] | Yeah. When I was, like, 8. | 没错 那时我才8岁 |
[12:46] | So, Al, basketball season’s coming up. | 艾尔 篮球赛季就要来了 |
[12:49] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了 -是的 |
[12:50] | Been working on that outside shot? | 在练习外线投篮吗 |
[12:52] | – Passing? – Good. | -传球 -很好 |
[12:53] | – Dribbling? – Really good. | -运球 -很好 |
[12:55] | Good’s not going to get you a scholarship. | 只是好没法让你拿到奖学金 |
[12:57] | I meant, it’s great. It’s great, Dad. It’s great. | 我是说 好极了 好极了 老爸 非常好 |
[13:00] | That’s my boy. Remember, it’s not how big you are. | 不愧是我儿子 记住 不在于你的身材有多壮 |
[13:03] | It’s how big you play. | 而在于比赛中如何最大限度发挥你的作用 |
[13:04] | Right up here. | 来 |
[13:06] | Maggie got into Georgetown. | 玛姬被乔治敦大学录取了 |
[13:09] | Maggie, that’s awesome. | 玛姬 太棒了 |
[13:11] | Can you turn down the? | 你能把这调小点声吗 |
[13:31] | Okay, guys, see you soon. | 好的 孩子们 回见 |
[13:35] | Love you. Nice chatting with you. | 我爱你们 很高兴和你们聊天 |
[13:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:58] | Hey, that’s my stuff. | 那是我的 |
[14:03] | Why are you destroying our yard? | 你干嘛毁了我们的院子 |
[14:06] | It’s not our yard. It’s my yard, remember? | 这不是我们的院子 是我的 记得吗 |
[14:08] | You took the road not taken. And I get the yard. | 你选了马路 所以院子归我了 |
[14:16] | I’m going to turn it into a showpiece for my clients. | 我要把它变成给我客户的示范地 |
[14:19] | – Clients of what? – Landscape design. | -什么客户 -园艺设计 |
[14:22] | Landscape design? | 园艺设计 |
[14:23] | I’m going to show people what I can do. | 我要向人们展示我能做的 |
[14:27] | Yeah, well, the divorce isn’t final | 好吧 但是离婚 |
[14:29] | for another two weeks, | 两周后才生效 |
[14:30] | So you do have no right. | 所以你还没权利 |
[14:31] | Really? So I’ve spent the last 18 years | 是吗 过去18年我一直在 |
[14:34] | of my life listening to you whine about the things | 听你抱怨说如果不是我的话 |
[14:36] | you could’ve done without me, and I have no right? | 你能做什么 你却说我没权利 |
[14:39] | It’s just I put a lot of work into this yard. | 只是 我花了很多心血在这 |
[14:41] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[14:42] | Really? Like the barbeque pit? | 是吗 比如那个烤肉专用坑 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | The way I remember that is that | 根据我的记忆 |
[14:48] | you spent about an hour working on it… | 你曾花一个小时弄好它 |
[14:50] | …and then you spent the next two days | 却在接下来两天里 |
[14:52] | complaining about if you had gone to college, | 抱怨说如果你上了大学 |
[14:56] | you could’ve hired someone to do it. | 你就可以雇个人做 |
[14:58] | I don’t think it was a whole two days. | 没两天吧 |
[14:59] | Or the hammock over here. | 那边的吊床呢 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[15:02] | I think you quit that one | 我想你之所以放弃那个 |
[15:04] | because you just decided not to try anymore. | 是因为你已决定不再尝试 |
[15:07] | Look, try to see things from my point of view. | 试着站在我的立场看待这一切 |
[15:09] | I am extremely disappointed with my life. | 我对我的人生失望透顶 |
[15:12] | I never asked you to marry me. | 我从没要求你娶我 |
[15:14] | Yeah, but I did. | 没有 但我这么做了 |
[15:22] | You don’t have to do me any more favors, then. | 那今后你不用再帮我什么了 |
[15:25] | We’re not going to hold each other back anymore, okay? | 我们也不会再去挽回对方了 |
[15:28] | – Scar… – I’ll see you at court, okay? At the trial. | -斯嘉 -我们法庭上见 听审时 |
[15:31] | Scarlet. | 斯嘉丽 |
[15:33] | Naomi! | 内奥蜜 |
[15:34] | – You came. -Of course I came. | -你来了 -当然我会来 |
[15:36] | What bridesmaid would I be | 如果我不在你离婚时陪伴你 |
[15:38] | if I didn’t hold your hand during the divorce? | 我还算什么伴娘 |
[15:40] | Now, just remember. The first one’s always the hardest. | 现在 记住 第一次总是最难的 |
[15:44] | – Mike. – Naomi. | -麦克 -奈奥蜜 |
[15:45] | – Naomi. – I don’t care. | -是内奥蜜 -管你叫什么 |
[15:47] | Let’s get going. We got to get you ready. | 我们走 我们得让你做好准备 |
[15:48] | Back on the market. | 重回这行 |
[15:50] | Yeah, I’m a real catch. | 没错 我很在行 |
[15:51] | Single mom with two teenage kids | 单身母亲带着两个十几岁的孩子 |
[15:54] | and manure caked under my fingernails. | 却不得不去摆弄肥料 |
[15:56] | You’ll do great. You got the butt of a 12-year-old boy. | 你能行的 你能把12岁的男孩搞上床 |
[15:58] | That’s terrific. I hope our daughter heard that. | 好极了 希望我们的女儿能听到 |
[16:01] | When was the last time you waxed? | 你多久没做爱了 |
[16:08] | Bye, Mike. | 再见 麦克 |
[16:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:47] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:59] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[17:14] | Hey! Get off of there! | 快下来 |
[17:31] | Oh, No. Hello? | 不 能听到吗 |
[17:34] | Hello?! Hello?! | 听到了吗 听到了吗 |
[17:44] | What the? | 那是… |
[17:50] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[18:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[18:45] | Ned? | 内德? |
[18:47] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[18:48] | No, no, no, Ned! Ned, no, no, no! It’s me! | 不 不 内德 不 不 是我 |
[18:56] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[19:05] | Ned? | 内德 |
[19:09] | Oh, wow. I feel great. | 感觉好极了 |
[19:18] | What are you doing? No, Ned. | 你想干嘛 别啊 内德 |
[19:20] | No. | 不要 |
[19:25] | No, no, no, Ned! | 不 不 不 内德 |
[19:37] | Ned! Come on! It’s me, it’s Mike! | 内德 拜托 是我 我是麦克 |
[19:45] | Ned, Ned,I’m telling you, I’m telling you! | 内德 听我说 听我说! |
[19:47] | Stop it!Stop it! Now! | 住手 马上给我住手 |
[19:51] | An elegant weapon… | 一把优雅的武器 |
[19:53] | …from a more civilized time. | 来自一个更为文明的时代 |
[20:01] | Hey, it’s me! It’s Mike O’donnell, your best friend! | 是我 我是麦克·奥唐奈 你最好的朋友 |
[20:06] | You have an undescended testicle. | 你有隐睾 |
[20:08] | Googleable! | 谷歌上能查到 |
[20:10] | Ned! | 内德 |
[20:13] | You helped me cheat on my math test, but I got caught. | 数学考试时你帮我作弊 但我被抓住了 |
[20:16] | Public record! | 公共记录上有 |
[20:26] | You asked princess Leia to junior prom. | 你邀请莱亚公主参加中学舞会 |
[20:29] | Covered by the local news. | 地区新闻上报道了 |
[20:38] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我喘不过气来了 我喘不过气来了 |
[20:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:50] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[20:53] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[20:55] | Ned, Ned. | 内德 内德 |
[20:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[21:11] | Would you stop staring at me? | 你能别盯着我看吗 |
[21:15] | – It’s freaking me out. – It’s freaking me out! | -你把我吓坏了 -这把我吓坏了 |
[21:17] | I’m pubescent! | 我回到少年时期了 |
[21:23] | Okay. So, uh… | 好吧 那么… |
[21:26] | …it’s a classic transformation story. | 这是个经典的变身故事 |
[21:28] | It appears in the literature time and time again. | 在文学作品里无数次出现 |
[21:31] | Were you at any point shot by a gamma ray? | 你曾被伽玛射线射中过吗 |
[21:35] | – No. – Exposed to gamma radiation of any kind? | -没有 -接触过某种伽玛射线 |
[21:38] | – No, Ned. – No? | -没有 内德 -没有 |
[21:40] | You wouldn’t see it. Okay. | 有你也看不到 好吧 |
[21:43] | That eliminates these and those and most of that side. | 那就减少了很多可能性 |
[21:49] | Are you now or have you ever been | 你现在或者曾经变成过一个 |
[21:53] | a Norse God, vampire, or time-traveling cyborg? | 挪威神 吸血鬼或是时光穿梭生化人吗 |
[21:56] | I’ve known you since, what, first grade? | 我们什么时候认识的 一年级 |
[21:58] | Maybe I would have told you. | 如果有的话我早告诉你了 |
[21:59] | Vampire wouldn’t tell. Cyborg wouldn’t know. | 吸血鬼不会说的 生化人自己不会知道 |
[22:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:05] | Okay, if it’s not any of those, | 好吧 如果不属于这些情况 |
[22:07] | I guess, um, we’re looking at your basic… | 我猜 我们得瞧瞧你基本的 |
[22:11] | …spirit guide transformation magic. | 灵媒变身魔术 |
[22:13] | That’s kind of a biggie, actually. | 事实这可算个大问题 |
[22:15] | That is here. | 找到了 |
[22:17] | When the hero… | 当英雄 |
[22:19] | I guess that’s… I guess, you. | 我猜这指的是…我猜是你 |
[22:22] | uh, is transformed by his spirit guide… | 被他的灵媒变身 |
[22:26] | …to set him on a new path. | 并重新安排他的人生 |
[22:28] | – Which is what? – Do I look like your spirit guide? | -什么意思 -我看起来像你的灵魂向导吗 |
[22:36] | The janitor. | 那个清洁工 |
[22:39] | The janitor. | 清洁工 |
[22:53] | You guys seen the janitor? You seen the janitor? | 你们看到清洁工了吗 你们看到清洁工了吗 |
[22:55] | – Do you know where the janitor is? – No. | -你知道清洁工在哪吗 -不知道 |
[22:58] | Hey, where’s the janitor? Where does the janitor work? | 清洁工在哪 他在哪工作 |
[23:01] | – Excuse me! – You all right, kid? | -抱歉 -你没事吧 孩子 |
[23:03] | – There’s another janitor who works here. – Just me. | -这的另一个清洁工 -就我一个 |
[23:06] | No, no. There’s an older guy | 不 不 这还有一个 |
[23:07] | with white hair who works here. | 白发的老头也在这工作 |
[23:09] | I was here yesterday talking to the janit… | 我昨天还在这和他谈话 |
[23:11] | I showed him this picture of me. | 我给他看了我的这张照片 |
[23:13] | – You? – Yeah. | -你的照片 -是的 |
[23:16] | That picture’s from 1989. | 那张照片是1989年拍的 |
[23:21] | Right. Forget it. | 是啊 算了 |
[23:28] | Alex! | 阿莱克斯 |
[23:31] | Alex, buddy! | 阿莱克斯 老兄 |
[23:34] | Alex! | 阿莱克斯 |
[24:07] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[24:14] | Spirit guide? | 灵媒 是你吗 |
[24:17] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[24:19] | Don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:32] | I got shot. Did I get shot or did I get…? Someone got powned. | 我被打中了 我被打中了吗…有个兵被干掉了 |
[24:38] | – It’s a grenade. – Ned. | -是个手榴弹 -内德 |
[24:40] | Aah! Oh, sorry. Teenage you. | 什么 唉 年轻版的你 |
[24:42] | I figured it out. I figured out what I’m supposed to do. | 我想明白了 我知道该怎么做了 |
[24:45] | I figured out what my spirit guide wants me to do. | 我知道灵媒要我做什么了 |
[24:47] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[24:51] | I’m going back to high school, Ned! | 我要重回高中 |
[24:53] | No! No, no. No way. | 不不 这不可能 |
[24:56] | Your spirit guide would not waste transformation magic… | 你的灵媒不会将变形的魔法浪费在 |
[24:59] | …On you reliving your senior year and going to prom. No. | 让你重回高中和做返校节国王上 不可能 |
[25:02] | Ned, this is my chance to have my life over, but to do it right. | 内德 这是我重塑人生的机会 让一切变好 |
[25:07] | – Wouldn’t you, if you had the chance? – No. | -换作是你 也会这么做吧 -不会 |
[25:09] | I’m rich, and nobody stuck my head in a toilet today. | 我很富有 今天没人找我麻烦 |
[25:12] | Sure. Besides, it’s not just about me. | 是吗 再说这也不光是为了我自己 |
[25:14] | – It’s about you. – No, it’s much bigger than me. | -是为了你 -不 远不只是为了我 |
[25:18] | – It’s about you. – Okay, maybe it’s about me… | -就是为了你 -好吧 或许是为了我 |
[25:20] | …But what’s wrong with that? | 但那又有什么错 |
[25:22] | I have not done anything for me since 1989. | 1989年以后我就没为自己活过 |
[25:26] | You do what you have to do. | 你爱怎么着都行 |
[25:27] | But don’t think about sucking me into this with you. | 但是别让我和你一起趟这浑水 |
[25:30] | Hayden was the low point of my existence… | 海顿高中是我人生的低谷 |
[25:32] | …And I vowed I would never go back to that godforsaken place! | 我发誓绝对不会再回到那鬼地方 |
[25:37] | Never, ever, ever! | 绝不 从不 |
[25:40] | Never! Never, ever, ever! | 永不 绝不 从不 永不 |
[25:46] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[25:49] | Hello. | 您好 |
[25:52] | I’m here to enroll my son… | 我来为儿子 |
[25:54] | …In school. | 办入学手续 |
[25:56] | Mark. | 他叫马克 |
[25:58] | What’s up? | 您好啊 |
[26:02] | So… | 那么 |
[26:07] | So we’ll just have a seat till you’re ready for us. | 我们先坐下等您一会儿 |
[26:10] | We’ll be right, uh… okay. | 我们马上…好吧 |
[26:21] | What’s this you’re wearing? | 你穿的像什么样子 |
[26:24] | This is cool. This is hip. | 很酷 嬉皮士风格 |
[26:25] | I have a picture of Kevin Federline wearing the same thing. | 凯文·费德林也有过相似的打扮 |
[26:29] | – I don’t know who that is. – What are you wearing? | -我不认得 -你穿的什么 |
[26:31] | – I told you, like a dad. – I am. | -你穿的像个老爹 -我本来就是 |
[26:33] | – You look like Clay Aiken. – Leave him out of this. | -你看起来像克莱·艾肯 -别提他了 |
[26:38] | – Are you sure these look legit? | -你确定这些不会穿帮吗 |
[26:40] | – Oh, yeah. Look who you’re talking to. | -当然不会 我是谁啊 |
[26:42] | I’m the guy who invented the software | 我发明了软件 |
[26:44] | That prevents people from stealing music. | 防止人们窃取音乐 |
[26:48] | I also invented the software that helps people steal music… | 我还发明了帮助人们窃取音乐 |
[26:50] | …But that’s a happy coincidence. | 但那只是个美妙的插曲 |
[26:53] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:56] | Oh, my g… | 我的天啊 |
[26:58] | – Wrong. These are for me. – You kidding? | -拿错了 那些是我的 -你开什么玩笑 |
[27:00] | What’s-her-name and Chewie’s for me. | 她叫什么名和奇威是我的 |
[27:02] | Miss Masterson will see you now. | 可以去见马斯特森小姐了 |
[27:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:06] | Just don’t try to be funny, all right? | 不要闹笑话 |
[27:08] | Say as little as possible. | 少说少错 |
[27:10] | Hey, watch where you’re going, toolbag. | 看路 土包子 |
[27:13] | – So sorry, sir. Our fault. – Stan. | -很抱歉 是我们不好 -斯坦 |
[27:22] | Hello. I’m Jane Masterson, principal here at Hayden High. | 你好 我是简·马斯特森 海顿高中校长 |
[27:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:42] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:45] | Uh, okay. | 可以了 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I think we’re good here. | 可以松手了 |
[27:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:53] | I think our hands just made a baby. | 我们刚才的握手产生了爱的结晶 |
[27:56] | Excuse my dad. | 请原谅我父亲 |
[27:57] | he’s not used to talking to attractive women. | 他不太喜欢和迷人的女士交谈 |
[28:00] | Oh, thank you… | 谢谢你的… |
[28:03] | – Mark. – Mark… | -我叫马克 -马克 |
[28:04] | …For that flattering yet totally inappropriate comment. | 谢谢你那不合时宜的恭维 |
[28:08] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[28:11] | Before we get started, I think you should know that, uh, Mark’s a bastard. | 谈话开始前 我想告诉您 马克是个杂种 |
[28:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:18] | I had him out of wedlock, so… | 他是非婚生子 也就是说 |
[28:21] | …I’m single. | 我是单身 |
[28:23] | And I’m very rich. | 钻石王老五 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:29] | – Did you bring your transcripts? – Oh, yeah. | -你带来成绩单了吗 -是的 |
[28:32] | Transcripts. | 成绩单 |
[28:34] | Last school you went to was Cutler High in Connecticut. | 你之前在康涅狄格州的卡特勒高中 |
[28:38] | Straight-A student. Very impressive. | 是优等生 真不错 |
[28:42] | Math club… | 数学俱乐部 |
[28:43] | …National Merit Finalist… | 全国资优成绩总决赛 |
[28:45] | …Coney Island hot dog eating champion. | 科尼岛吃热狗比赛冠军 |
[28:53] | Well, I think Hayden would be lucky to have you. | 海顿高中有幸请你入学 |
[28:57] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[29:06] | Uh, yes, Mr. Gold. Do you have a question? | 高德先生 您还有什么问题 |
[29:10] | Your hair is pretty. | 你的头发很美 |
[29:12] | Ah. Not a question, but thank you. | 虽然不是个问题 不过谢谢你 |
[29:17] | Would the lady mind if I smelled it? | 我可以嗅一下你秀发的味道吗 |
[29:19] | Now is probably a good time to tell | 我想该跟你说明白 |
[29:21] | You that I don’t date students’ parents. | 我们不准和学生家长约会 |
[29:24] | Maybe I should tell you that I never | 我也该向你申明 |
[29:26] | Don’t not date the principal of my child. | 我和所有我孩子的校长都约过会 |
[29:29] | Okay, come on, dad. Come on, dad. | 好了 爸爸 好啦 |
[29:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:35] | I was about to close! | 就快说完了 |
[29:37] | You have to do it right now? Just calm down. You’re a dad. | 你想表现好吗 那就沉着点 你是个父亲 |
[29:40] | Hi. oh, my gosh. we’re in. | 天啊 我们置身其中了 |
[29:42] | You see her undress me with her eyes? | 看见她那赤裸裸的眼神没 |
[29:44] | I don’t think that’s what that was. | 我可不这么想 |
[29:46] | Hey. wow. I don’t know how we did it. | 真不敢相信我们做到了 |
[29:49] | It’s Maggie’s friends. Watch this. | 那是玛姬的朋友 看着 |
[29:51] | – Hey, girls, how’s it going? – Do I know you? | -姑娘们 怎么样 -你是谁啊 |
[29:54] | What’d you do, mug k-fed? | 当你自己是谁 明星么 |
[29:59] | Welcome to the bottom of the food chain. | 欢迎来到金字塔底部 |
[30:04] | Hey, look, you always had my back in high school, okay? | 在高中永远有我支持你 |
[30:08] | So if your spirit guide wants you to be a fake teenager… | 如果你的灵媒要你假扮青少年 |
[30:11] | …And me to be your fake dad… | 我愿意做你的假老爸 |
[30:13] | …The least I can do is make sure that my fake son doesn’t look… | 至少我能保证自己的假儿子看上去… |
[30:17] | …Like a total douche. | 不那么傻气 |
[30:19] | – I don’t look like a douche. – What a douche. | -我才不傻 -真是个傻冒儿 |
[30:22] | We’re going shopping. | 我们去采购 |
[30:24] | – Really? – Yes, your shirt is bedazzled. | -真的 -没错 你的上衣让人看了眼晕 |
[30:27] | Bedazzled with rhinestones. | 是宝石晃眼 |
[30:51] | Let’s go to school. | 去上学吧 |
[30:53] | Hey, yo, check it out. | 快看呐 老兄 |
[30:54] | That’s just rude. | 真嚣张 |
[31:38] | What’s up, dude? | 你看什么 |
[31:45] | What are you looking at, punk? | 你乱看什么 小阿飞 |
[31:49] | -Watch it. -Wake up, douche. | -看着点 -醒醒吧 傻子 |
[31:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:58] | No phones, no texting. | 别打电话 别发短信 |
[32:02] | Settle, people. Settle down. | 坐好 大家都坐好 |
[32:05] | Take the roughhousing outside, class. | 禁止在教室打闹 |
[32:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:15] | – Hello? – Where the hell are you? | -你好 -你到底在哪儿 |
[32:19] | Oh, cr… | 我的天 |
[32:21] | – The thing. – You mean our divorce? | -是那件事 -你是说我们的离婚 |
[32:24] | Do you take any of this seriously? | 你到底有没有认真对待这事儿 |
[32:26] | No, no! Yes, I take this seriously. | 没有 不 我很认真 |
[32:29] | I had to leave the country very suddenly, uh… | 我突然需要出国 |
[32:33] | …With the Mayan… Inca, | 去和玛雅人和印加人… |
[32:35] | I’m with the Incas in Peru. | 我现在秘鲁和印加人在一起 |
[32:36] | We think we might have found the next… | 我想我们能找到新的… |
[32:39] | …rogaine. | 生发剂 |
[32:43] | Are you with a girl? | 你和一个女孩在一起? |
[32:44] | No, no. It’s, uh, a bunch of cheerleaders. | 没有 只不过是一群啦啦队员 |
[32:47] | So would you consider maybe dating a 10th-grader? | 你能和10年级生约会吗 |
[32:51] | I think we could go for full custody. | 我认为抚养权可以完全归你 |
[32:53] | No, you can’t take my kids away from me. | 不 你不能把孩子夺走 |
[32:55] | Since when do you care? | 你何时开始关心了 |
[33:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[33:05] | …I’m a lot closer to them than you think. | 我和他们的距离 远比你想像的要近 |
[33:07] | Let’s reschedule, okay? | 我们再谈 好吗 |
[33:12] | Hey, Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[33:17] | Um, why is the new kid waving at me? | 为什么这个新生朝我挥手 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | But if that boy were an apple… | 如果这男孩是苹果的话 |
[33:24] | …He’d be a delicious. | 味道一定不错 |
[33:26] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[33:32] | Gosh, we are all in such great shape. | 天 我们身材都很棒 |
[33:37] | Man, you know, I will tell you something. | 知道吗 跟你透露个秘密 |
[33:40] | In 10 years you’re going to have this thing right here… | 再过10年 我们就该有啤酒肚了 |
[33:43] | …That no amount of crunches will get rid of. | 做多少仰卧起坐都减不下去 |
[33:46] | And spot reduction, total lie. | 局部瘦身? 全是胡说 |
[33:48] | You know, I… | 我… |
[33:51] | Never mind. Give me the ball. | 别介意 把球给我 |
[33:54] | Fakes right, goes left. | 假动作向右 实际向左 |
[33:55] | And signature move. | 经典上篮 |
[33:59] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[34:04] | I’m coach Murphy. | 我是墨菲教练 |
[34:07] | – You’re still here? – What? | -你还没退休 -什么 |
[34:10] | You’re a legend. | 你是个传奇人物 |
[34:12] | Yeah. Well, yeah. Twenty years. | 是啊 不过是二十年前 |
[34:15] | It’s actually my last one. | 这是我带的最后一届了 |
[34:18] | Good hops, kid. nice handle. | 跳跃力很好 控球不错 |
[34:21] | We’re looking for a point guard. | 我们需要一个得分后卫 |
[34:23] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:26] | – Why don’t you come to tryouts? – Okay. | -为什么不来试试 -好的 |
[34:31] | – I’m done talking to you. – yeah, yeah. | -我说完了 -好的 |
[34:36] | Hey, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[34:37] | Things are looking up. | 一起顺利 |
[34:38] | Coach Murphy practically put me on the team. | 墨菲教练邀我入队 |
[34:41] | That’s not a coincidence. We’re on the path. | 这不是个巧合 一切都在步入正轨 |
[34:44] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[34:45] | That’s super you’re finding your destiny and, blah, blah, whatever. | 你正找回自己的命运 等等等等 |
[34:48] | Here’s something. I need you to do something for me. | 有件事情 我需要你帮忙 |
[34:50] | I need you to get in trouble. | 我需要你惹点事 |
[34:52] | Not, like, big trouble. | 不要犯大事 |
[34:54] | Just enough trouble so that the principal needs to meet with your father. | 只要惹的麻烦足够让校长请家长就行 |
[34:57] | Yeah, okay, well, we’ll see. | 好吧 再说吧 |
[34:59] | – Oh! boom. Ned! | 内德 赢了 |
[35:01] | Boom. Checkmate, Samir! | 萨米尔 将死 |
[35:03] | – Damn it! – Checkmate. | -见鬼 -将死 |
[35:05] | Uh, can I get a little help in here? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[35:11] | Alex? | 阿莱克斯? |
[35:19] | How does it…? | 怎么会… |
[35:22] | – Who did this to you? – The basketball team. | -是谁干的 -篮球队的人 |
[35:26] | But why? Why? You’re one of them. | 为什么 你是他们的队友啊 |
[35:30] | You’re popular. | 你人缘很好 |
[35:31] | Uh, look, this is kind of personal, and I don’t know you. | 这是私事 我又不认识你 |
[35:36] | – I’m taped to the toilet. – Yeah. | -我被粘在厕所上了 -是啊 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry, I’m Mark Gold, uh, | 我是马克·高德 |
[35:39] | your uncle Ned’s kid. I just started here. | 是你内德叔叔的儿子 我刚刚转来 |
[35:42] | Oh, cool. Cool, yeah. | 不错 很好 |
[35:44] | Well, I’d shake your hand… | 我很想和你握手 |
[35:46] | – …But it’s taped to my ass. – Right. right. | -但手被粘在屁股上了 -没关系 |
[35:49] | Would you mind? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[35:50] | – Yeah, yeah, sure. – Yeah, um. | -当然 当然 -谢谢 |
[35:53] | – Just rip. – I’m going to get it. | -撕开就行 -我来撕 |
[35:56] | – Band-aid. – Go for it. | -是胶布 -撕吧 |
[36:02] | So how come we never met? | 为什么我们从未谋面 |
[36:05] | My mom didn’t want anyone to know she had a kid with Ned. | 我妈不想让人知道我是内德的私生子 |
[36:09] | – That makes sense. – Yeah. | -这倒是 -是啊 |
[36:11] | So since we’re practically family and all… | 我们就像家人一样 |
[36:14] | …My dad says we should just keep an eye on each other, you know? | 爸爸说我们应该互相照顾 你说呢 |
[36:18] | Uh, yeah. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[36:19] | Next time you could get there before they tape me to the toilet. | 下次你可以在他们把我绑在马桶之前救我 |
[36:22] | You got it. | 没错 |
[36:26] | This looks good. | 看上去很美味 |
[36:34] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[36:37] | – Nicole. – Are you two going out? | -妮可 -你们两个要约会 |
[36:38] | No, no, she’s the, uh, head cheerleader. | 不 不 她是啦啦队长 |
[36:41] | She’d never go out with me. | 她不会和我约会的 |
[36:43] | You know, when I first met your mother, I was so nervous… | 我第一次见到你妈妈的时候 很是紧张 |
[36:46] | You met my mother? | 你见过我妈妈 |
[36:48] | – What? – My mother. | -什么 -我妈妈 |
[36:49] | You said, “the first time I met your mother, I was nervous.” | 你说你第一次见到我妈的时候很紧张 |
[36:52] | – Oh, that’s weird. is your mom hot? – Dude, what…? | -真是奇怪 你妈妈很火辣吗 -老兄 |
[36:55] | – What do I say to that? – I was joking. joking, dude. | -要我怎么回答 -我只是在开玩笑 |
[37:03] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[37:07] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌那人 |
[37:09] | – Oh. – Thanks. | -天 -多谢 |
[37:12] | What? | 想怎样 |
[37:13] | – Freshman. Good sandwich. | 新生 三明治不错 |
[37:16] | Is that the guy who taped you to the toilet? | 就是那个人把你绑在马桶上吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:20] | Yesterday he shoved me in a washing machine in my own house. | 昨天他在我家把我塞进了洗衣机 |
[37:23] | – What was that jerk doing at your house? – It’s Maggie’s boyfriend. | -那混蛋在你家干什么 -他是玛姬的男朋友 |
[37:28] | Maggie has a boyfriend? | 玛姬居然有个男朋友 |
[37:35] | …I’m very disappointed in your sister. | 我对你姐姐很失望 |
[37:38] | He’s looking. Don’t make eye contact. He’s kind of temperamental. | 他在看你 别看着他 他脾气暴躁 |
[37:42] | – You’re looking. stop it, stop it. | -你在看他 别看了 别看了 |
[37:44] | – I’ll look at him. | -就是要看他 |
[37:45] | Hey, twinkle douche. | 这不是发光的傻冒儿吗 |
[37:48] | If I wanted you in the cafeteria, I would’ve taped you to a lunch lady. | 早知道你在食堂就该把你和煮饭婆绑一起 |
[37:54] | You little punk. | 你这个小阿飞 |
[37:56] | You don’t talk to him that way. | 别这么跟他说话 |
[38:01] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[38:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么样 |
[38:10] | What am I gonna do? | 我能怎么样 |
[38:14] | First… | 首先 |
[38:17] | …I’m going to call your father. | 我要向你父亲告状 |
[38:22] | Heads up! | 我警告你 |
[38:32] | Give me my ball back, bitch. | 把球给我 贱人 |
[38:35] | You know, Stan, I feel sorry for you. | 斯坦 我真为你感到悲哀 |
[38:38] | – You don’t know me. – Oh, but I do. | -你不认识我 -我真的认识 |
[38:41] | All too well. | 生活中一切完美 |
[38:43] | You’re the man. | 你就是这种人 |
[38:44] | Captain of the basketball team. | 篮球队队长 |
[38:47] | Dates the pretty girls. | 和漂亮女孩约会 |
[38:50] | High school is your kingdom. | 高中就像是你的王国 |
[38:53] | But, people… | 但是 大家注意 |
[38:55] | …Stan’s a bully. | 斯坦不过是个恶霸 |
[38:58] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[38:59] | It’d be way too easy to say Stan preys | 斯坦专门欺负弱小的原因很简单 |
[39:02] | On the weak simply because he’s a dick. | 因为他是个烂人 |
[39:05] | No. | 不 |
[39:07] | No, no. | 不止这些 |
[39:09] | Stan here… | 斯坦这个人 |
[39:12] | …Is much more complex than that. | 还不能单用烂人来定义 |
[39:14] | See, according to leading psychiatrists… | 依据权威精神科医生所述 |
[39:17] | …Stan’s a bully for one of three reasons. | 称他为恶霸有以下三个原因 |
[39:21] | One | 第一 |
[39:23] | Underneath all of that male bravado… | 在逞匹夫之勇的外表下 |
[39:25] | There’s an insecure little girl | 藏着一颗像不安的小女孩般的内心 |
[39:27] | Banging on the closet door trying to get out. | 使劲儿敲打着密室之门寻求出路 |
[39:34] | Like a caveman… | 像山顶洞人 |
[39:36] | …stan’s brain is… | 斯坦的脑瓜… |
[39:38] | …underdeveloped. | 还没发育好呢 |
[39:41] | Therefore, stan is unable to use self-control. | 所以斯坦控制不了自己 |
[39:44] | And so he acts out aggressively. | 才表现得咄咄逼人 |
[39:46] | And the third reason. | 原因之三 |
[39:50] | Stan has a small wiener. | 斯坦那东西很小 |
[40:12] | Don’t hurt yourself, big boy. | 别伤了自己 大男孩 |
[40:24] | Whoa, whoa, hey. drinking age is still 21, thank you very much. | 21岁才能喝酒 谢了 |
[40:27] | Unless your spirit guide gave you a fake id, this is mine. | 除非那灵媒给你个假身份 这个只能我喝 |
[40:35] | What are you eating? | 你吃的什么 |
[40:36] | I don’t even know. I just know I’m hungry. | 不知道 就知道我太饿了 |
[40:39] | All the time. | 老是饿 |
[40:41] | Okay, that’s not safe or sanitary. | 行了 那样吃又不安全又不卫生 |
[40:43] | That’s your can now. we’ll label it like that. | 那罐是你的了 做好标记 |
[40:49] | So, what did you learn at school today? | 那么 今天上学都学什么了 |
[40:53] | – that I’m a bad dad. – I thought it was going great. | -我是个不称职的老爸 -我还以为不错呢 |
[40:56] | It was going fantastic for me. | 对我来说是棒极了 |
[40:59] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[41:03] | And then I found out my son spent the | 然后我发现我儿子 |
[41:04] | Last year being the school punching bag… | 在学校的最后一年 被当成受气包耍 |
[41:07] | …and watched my daughter get a tongue bath from a psychopathic jackass. | 又眼看我女儿跟个神经质的混蛋舌吻 |
[41:11] | High school’s delightful, isn’t it? | 高中很爽 不是吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah. but I think I was wrong about my spirit path. | 是啊 可我觉得我可能选错路了 |
[41:16] | And who was right? see? I told you. | 谁说对了 你看 我跟你说过 |
[41:19] | I told you high school was the wrong thing. | 我说了不该回高中 |
[41:21] | High school was right, but it’s not about basketball. | 回高中没错 但不是就篮球而言 |
[41:25] | It’s about helping alex and maggie. | 是为了帮阿莱克斯和玛姬 |
[41:32] | All right. I’m getting out of here. | 好了 我要走了 |
[41:35] | – disgusting. – my kids need their father. | -真恶心 -孩子们需要他们的老爸 |
[41:44] | – what’s going on? – oh, hey, mark. | -干吗呢 -好啊 mark |
[41:50] | What was that? | 那什么 |
[41:52] | A three-pointer. | 三分球啊 |
[41:56] | Can you do that twice in a row? | 能连续两次都投进吗 |
[42:02] | Okay. let’s see you do it with a little pressure. | 好 看看给你点压力你怎么样 |
[42:12] | Wow, you’re great. you should be on the team. | 不错啊 你应该进校队 |
[42:17] | You should be on the team. I’m going to get you on the team. | 你应该加入的 我帮你 |
[42:22] | That’s it. that’ll solve everything. | 就这样 这样一切就搞定了 |
[42:25] | Dude, what are you talking about? | 哥们儿 你说啥呢 |
[42:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:35] | Well, that was fun. | 好开心啊 |
[42:36] | I haven’t been to happy hour in, like, a week and a half. | 我都有差不多一个多星期没好好玩了 |
[42:39] | Naomi, thank you so much. that is exactly what I needed. | 内奥蜜 谢谢你 我就需要这个 |
[42:43] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[42:44] | – Mike who? – Mike who? I’ve never heard of the guy. | -麦克谁 -麦克什么啊 没听说过这个人 |
[42:49] | Hey, mom, this is mark, uncle ned’s bastard. | 妈 这是马克 内德叔叔的私生子 |
[42:54] | I know. someone had a kid with uncle ned. ew. | 我知道是有人跟内德叔叔有过孩子 |
[42:59] | You okay, mrs. o’donnell? | 你没事吧 奥唐奈太太 |
[43:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[43:03] | It’s “ms.,” kid. it’s “ms.,” scarlet. don’t forget that. | 应该是”女士” 孩子 是斯嘉丽女士 别忘了 |
[43:06] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[43:14] | You look just like my husband. doesn’t he? | 你跟我老公长的这么像 是不是 |
[43:18] | My ex-husband. that is so weird. | 我前夫 真是奇怪 |
[43:21] | It is weird. | 奇怪 |
[43:23] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[43:25] | Scarlet, I need you to come. | 斯嘉丽 过来 |
[43:26] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[43:28] | – Do you see that? – I did see it. | -看见那个没有 -看见了 |
[43:30] | – You see him? – She’s nice. | -看见他了吗 -她不错 |
[43:32] | But look at him. | 但是看看他 |
[43:33] | You gotta let that guy go, just out of your brain and move on. | 你别再想着这家伙了 往前看 |
[43:36] | I know you need to grieve a relationship. it’s only natural. | 我知道你心里难受 这是自然的 |
[43:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:41] | You wait here. I’m going to go smell him. | 你在这儿等着 我去闻闻他 |
[43:44] | No, no, no. sweetie. you’re not allowed to smell teenagers. | 别 别 亲爱的 你可不能跟青少年玩这个 |
[43:47] | Sweetie, you need to hear me on this. here’s the thing. | 亲爱的 你得听我说 是这样的 |
[43:51] | The other thing, you need to acknowledge… | 另外 你得明白 |
[43:53] | …that he looks exactly like mike used to look in high school. | 他跟高中的麦克长的一摸一样 |
[43:56] | We discussed that. I have looked at him. | 咱们已经说过了 我看见他了 |
[44:00] | You need to hook up with someone new. | 你得去认识别人 |
[44:02] | Yeah, I deserve to have somebody smile at me and tell me I’m pretty. | 没错 我值得有人冲我微笑 告诉我我很漂亮 |
[44:07] | – You do. – Even if it is… | -没错 -就算是… |
[44:09] | …to just get me to go home with him. | 叫我跟他一起回家 |
[44:12] | Or lunch. but, yes, we’re gonna find you a new playmate. ow! | 或者吃午饭 对 我们要给你找个新伙伴 |
[44:17] | You little turd. you little snot. | 你这个小坏蛋 |
[44:19] | My bad. gosh, I’m so sorry. | 是我的错 不好意思 抱歉 |
[44:21] | I guess I was, uh, kind of distracted, as I imagine alex was… | 我看我是有点心不在焉了 因为我在想alex… |
[44:25] | …at hearing about how his mother, who is still married, by the way… | 听到他妈还不是单身的时候 |
[44:29] | …is planning to run around with every guy she can get. | 准备跟每个有机会认识的男人玩儿 |
[44:32] | If this is in afghanistan, | 要是在阿富汗 |
[44:32] | She’d be dragged through the streets by goats with her hands cut off. | 她会被砍了手 让山羊拖过街的 |
[44:36] | I’m just saying. I’m just saying, naomi. | 我只不过说说而已 奈奥蜜 |
[44:38] | – Naomi. – I don’t care. | -内奥蜜 -管他呢 |
[44:55] | hey, guys. oh. | 伙计们 |
[44:58] | Okay, settle down. everybody take your seats. | 安静一下 各位坐好 |
[44:59] | Thank you, thank you. thank you, stan. thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 斯坦 谢谢你 |
[45:04] | Okay, | 好的 |
[45:05] | today we will be continuing our discussion on human sexuality. | 今天我们要继续讨论人类性行为 |
[45:09] | And as we discussed, | 就像我们谈论过的 |
[45:11] | the official school policy is abstinence. | 学校的官方政策是要禁止 |
[45:14] | Now, that is very sensible. | 很明智 |
[45:16] | I’m glad that someone here has their head screwed on straight. | 我很高兴这里的人思想都很健康 |
[45:19] | I think all of us should make a pact to abstain from sex. | 我想我们大家都应该做个禁欲的约定 |
[45:23] | Now, who’s with me, you guys? come on. | 现在谁赞成我说的 各位 |
[45:27] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[45:30] | maggie? | 玛姬 |
[45:33] | However, let’s get real. | 不管怎么着 说真的吧 |
[45:35] | I know asking high school seniors to be abstinent… | 我知道要求高中生禁欲… |
[45:38] | …is like asking a porcupine to poop goat cheese. yuck. | 就好像要求豪猪能拉出羊奶酪一样 恶心 |
[45:43] | So since the majority of you are or | 由于你们中的大多数人 |
[45:45] | Will become sexually active at some point… | 在某个时候性行为比较活跃 |
[45:47] | But that point should be way, way in the future, right? | 不过那个时期应该是很久以后了 对吧 |
[45:52] | Well, the official school position… | 那么 学校官方的立场是 |
[45:55] | …is that we prepare you for safe sex now. | 我们为你们的安全性行为做了准备 |
[45:58] | So please take one and pass it down. | 请每人领一个 挨个传下去 |
[46:07] | I have needs. | 我需求很大 |
[46:11] | You don’t need these. stan, give one to mark. | 没必要拿那么多 斯坦 给马克一个 |
[46:14] | No. no, you know what, he’s right. he’s right. I don’t need one. | 不 不 他说的对 我不需要 |
[46:19] | You know why I don’t need one? | 知道为啥我不要吗 |
[46:21] | because there’s no one I’m in love with. | 因为我没爱上任何一个人 |
[46:23] | It’s called “making love,” isn’t it? | 那是”做爱”对吗 |
[46:25] | Maybe I’m old-fashioned, | 可能我的思想落伍了 |
[46:26] | But I think that means you do it with someone you love. | 但我认为那应该和你爱的人一起做的事 |
[46:31] | And preferably when you’re married. | 最好是婚后 |
[46:33] | You know, when you’re ready to take that love and turn it into a baby. | 当你准备好承担这份爱且寄托于子孙 |
[46:39] | Because that’s what love is. | 那才是爱情的真谛 |
[46:41] | It’s that first moment when you hold your baby girl… | 当你第一刻抱着你的宝贝… |
[46:45] | …and you didn’t know that anything could be so small or so delicate. | 你从没见过这么小而精致的东西 |
[46:51] | And you feel that tiny heart beat… | 你能感受那微弱的心跳 |
[46:54] | …and you know that you couldn’t love anything more in the whole world. | 就知道没有比这个更让你疼爱的了 |
[47:00] | And you hope that you can do right by that little girl… | 你会希望自己对这个小生命负责 |
[47:04] | And always be there to catch her when she falls, | 当她摔倒的时候你会在她身边 |
[47:06] | And that nothing ever hurts her. | 没有什么可以伤害到她 |
[47:08] | Not a broken arm… | 不会摔坏胳膊… |
[47:11] | …or a bad dream… | 不会做恶梦 |
[47:15] | …or a broken heart. | 也不会伤心 |
[47:24] | – I don’t want these. just take them. – Me either. | -我不要了 拿走 -我也不要了 |
[47:26] | Are you serious? | 真的啊? |
[47:28] | Great, fine, wonderful. | 好 不错 很好 |
[47:30] | More for me. | 再给我点儿 |
[47:33] | Now I got enough for the whole weekend. | 够我一个礼拜的了 |
[47:38] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[47:41] | – stan! – boys, stop it! | -斯坦 -小伙子们 别打了 |
[47:44] | Break it up! get off him, stan! | 拉开 把他拉走 斯坦 |
[47:48] | Put those phones away! stop it! | 把手机都拿开 别拍了 |
[47:50] | stop hitting him! no fighting! | 别打了 不许打架 |
[47:53] | – You like that? – You’re gonna go to jail again. | -喜欢吗 -你会再进监狱的 |
[48:00] | Look at that. he slapped him like a mother. | 看看这个 就像他老妈一样扇他耳光 |
[48:02] | That thing sucks. | 真恶心 |
[48:05] | oh, that’s wrong. | 真不怎么样 |
[48:09] | Yo, check this out. my cousin in new york sent it to me. | 看看这个 我纽约的表哥给我发的 |
[48:22] | I hope I’m not late for our meeting. | 我没来晚吧 |
[48:25] | Busted for fighting, nice. who won? | 因为打架要被降级 真好 谁赢了 |
[48:28] | You know, it was actually pretty even. | 实际上是打平了 |
[48:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[48:33] | On youtube it looked like you got your ass kicked. | 视频网站上看你是被爆打了一顿 |
[48:36] | I saw it a couple times. | 我都看了好几遍了 |
[48:39] | what are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么啊 |
[48:41] | – beckham. – no, what? | -贝克汉姆 -啥 |
[48:43] | Oh, the clothes. oh, right. | 衣服 对 |
[48:45] | To the untrained eye, I look like a total idiot. | 对于没受过训练的眼睛 我就像个傻逼一样 |
[48:47] | You do, in fact. | 你就是 真的 |
[48:49] | Ah. but it’s actually a seduction technique known as “peacocking.” | 实际上是诱惑的技术行为 就跟孔雀一样 |
[48:54] | My outfit serves the dual function of icebreaker | 我的装备是双功能的 |
[48:56] | and attention-getter. | 可以破冰也可以吸引关注 |
[48:59] | You can go in now. | 现在进去吧 |
[49:01] | Watch. | 看着 |
[49:10] | Are you peacocking? | 你是展示自己吗 |
[49:12] | Really? you think that’s gonna work? | 真的吗 你觉得有用吗 |
[49:14] | I think it just might. | 我觉得有 |
[49:25] | Is that? mrs. o’donnell! how you doing? | 是奥唐奈太太 你好吗 |
[49:29] | Hello, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[49:31] | I’m good. how are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[49:32] | Good. | 还好 |
[49:35] | Wow. this is gonna take some getting used to. | 我该慢慢适应了 |
[49:39] | You’re ned’s son? | 你是内德的儿子 |
[49:40] | Yeah. yeah. ned gave birth to me. | 对 内德生了我 |
[49:42] | Well, he didn’t give birth… you know what I meant. | 他没生了我 你知道我啥意思 |
[49:47] | You’re doing some gardening. | 你还在做园艺 |
[49:49] | I’m redoing the backyard. | 我重新修整了我的后院 |
[49:52] | You want to see? | 想看看吗? |
[49:53] | Yeah, sure. I got some time. | 当然了 我有空 |
[50:00] | Yeah. obviously, I still have a lot to do. | 显然我还有好多活要干呢 |
[50:04] | – You can put that… – Right here? | -你可以把它放在… -放在这儿 |
[50:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:11] | – so this is it. – this is it. | -那么就这样了 -就这样 |
[50:13] | It used to look a lot worse. | 一直就是这样比较糟糕 |
[50:18] | Basically, uh, what I planned to do was to put a pond in over here… | 基本上 我是计划在这里放个池塘 |
[50:23] | – Okay. – …and have water… | -好 -然后放上水 |
[50:26] | …streaming in from both sides. | 两边流水 |
[50:29] | And then put a big deck right here… | 然后再放个大平台在这里 |
[50:33] | …and then a flagstone patio there | 还有石板露台在这里 |
[50:36] | with sod in between. | 中间放上草皮 |
[50:39] | That would be pretty. | 肯定好看 |
[50:40] | And then to have twinkling lights | 上面再加上 |
[50:43] | above the whole thing… | 闪闪的灯饰 |
[50:46] | …so that every night is a starry one. | 这样每天晚上就像星空似的 |
[50:50] | It’s gonna be amazing, scar. | 一定棒极了 斯嘉 |
[50:52] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[50:56] | – I just said, “lt’ll be amazing.” – you called me “scar.” | -我说 肯定棒极了 -你叫我斯嘉 |
[50:59] | My husband’s the only one who calls me that. | 只有我老公才那么叫我 |
[51:01] | Could you use some help? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[51:04] | Volunteer. I’m young, I’m strong. | 我自愿的 又年轻又强壮 |
[51:09] | Right, got it. okay. | 好吧 行 |
[51:14] | I realize that whole lady cougar hunting… | 我知道那种酷哥钓女人的事 |
[51:17] | …the “mothers I’d like to,” you know, whatever, thing… | 那种姐弟恋的事 |
[51:22] | …is big with you guys, right? | 够你们这些小年轻炫耀的 |
[51:24] | with you high school boys? | 特别是你们高中生 |
[51:25] | But that’s not gonna happen between me and you. | 但是咱们之间不可能 |
[51:28] | I didn’t even mean it that way. | 我也没那意思啊 |
[51:31] | I was thinking more along the lines of business experience, | 我倒想的更多的是商业经验 |
[51:34] | College application. | 申请大学之类的 |
[51:36] | But if you want to go there, that’s… | 但是如果你想那样的话… |
[51:38] | – so I’ll just get you a shovel, then? – yeah. | -我给你把铁锹把 -好 |
[51:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:09] | I said we could do it! | 我说咱们能行 |
[53:13] | Did you see the look on stan’s face? | 你看见斯坦的表情了吗 |
[53:15] | Alex? what happened at the tryouts? | 阿莱克斯 选拔赛怎么样了 |
[53:20] | how’d it go? | 还好吗 |
[53:21] | It was good. mark had a great tryout. he played great. | 还好 马克很不错 很棒 |
[53:25] | – yeah. – and so did i. I made the team. | -对 -我也不错 我入选校队了 |
[53:28] | Really? oh, great! that’s so good. I’m so proud of you. | 真的 太好了 太为你自豪了 |
[53:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[53:32] | He did great out there. | 他干的真的很棒 |
[53:34] | Oh, mark. that’s super inappropriate. | 马克 那样非常不合适 |
[53:36] | L… good job today. | 干的真棒 |
[53:38] | – good job! – thanks. | -干的好 -谢谢 |
[53:40] | I want to show you something. come here. I wanna show you guys. | 我要给你看点儿东西 过来 |
[53:49] | – You hung the lights. – Yes. | -你挂上灯了 -是啊 |
[53:53] | I wanted you guys to be the first to see. | 我想第一个叫你们看 |
[53:56] | – Mom, it’s sick. – Really? | -妈 太酷了 -真的 |
[53:58] | It’s so good. | 太好了 |
[54:00] | Oh, my gosh. | 老天 |
[54:04] | Mark. mark, we should go practice, dude. | 马克 哥们咱们该去练习了 |
[54:07] | The game’s on friday. mom, such a good job. | 周五就比赛了 妈 真不赖 |
[54:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[54:17] | It’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[54:18] | When people see how talented you are, | 当大家都发现你多有才的时候 |
[54:20] | You’ll be designing gardens all over the city. | 你会是全市有名的园艺设计师的 |
[54:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:25] | Well, thank you, mark. that’s nice. | 谢谢你 马克 真的谢谢你 |
[54:32] | – I have to go. I have a date tonight. | -我得走了 晚上有个约会 |
[54:35] | – you have a…? you have a date? | -你有…你有约会 |
[54:37] | I’m going dancing, which is ridiculous because I’m a terrible dancer. | 我要去跳舞 简直太荒唐了 我跳的很烂 |
[54:41] | – you’re an amazing dancer. – what? | -你跳的很好 -什么 |
[54:47] | You just look like you can move. | 看着你就会跳 |
[54:49] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[54:51] | I’m going to go, so have fun, mark. | 我要走了 玩的开心 mark |
[54:55] | Night. | 晚安 |
[55:13] | – what are you looking at? – that was great. | -你看什么呢 -跳的很棒啊 |
[55:16] | That is the snake. | 这是蛇舞 |
[55:19] | That was a very hot dance when you were 1. | 你1岁的时候这个舞相当火爆 |
[55:22] | – teach it to me. – I can’t. | -教教我 -不行 |
[55:24] | It’s a very advanced step… | 舞步很难的 |
[55:27] | …which I know is hard to believe because I make it look effortless. | 我知道你不怎么信 因为看我跳起来很轻松 |
[55:31] | That’s the secret to all great dancers. | 这对所有跳舞的人来说都不简单 |
[55:34] | Try me. | 叫我试试 |
[55:39] | Why did you pick that song? | 你干吗要选那首歌 |
[55:41] | Oh, I don’t know. it just, uh, kind of spoke to me. | 我也不知道 就是 好像它让我挑的 |
[55:45] | Hm. that’s funny. | 有意思 |
[55:47] | That’s the song that my husband and I danced to at our wedding. | 那是我跟我老公在婚礼上跳舞用的曲子 |
[55:50] | Hm. a man of good taste. | 很有品位的一个男人 |
[55:52] | – want me to show you some dance moves? – I’d love to. | -想让我教你怎么跳舞吗 -想啊 |
[55:54] | That I learned at my wedding. | 我是在婚礼上学的 |
[55:56] | – great. – yeah. okay, you stand here, like that. | -不错 -对 你就咱在那儿 就那样 |
[56:00] | Okay, like that, and I’ll stand here. | 对 就这样 我站在这里 |
[56:03] | – no, you stand right there. – right there. | -不对 你就站在那里 -就那儿 |
[56:06] | Okay, ready? so you go right foot back and then left foot back. | 好了 准备好没 右脚向后然后左脚向后 |
[56:11] | And then quick right, left, right, left, right. | 然后右脚快 左 右 左 右 |
[56:15] | And then right… oh. | 再右脚 |
[56:18] | That was good. and left, right, left, right. | 不错 左 右 左 右 |
[56:21] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[56:23] | That was really good. you’re picking that up pretty quickly. | 真的很不错 你学的很快 |
[56:26] | So you mentioned your husband. | 你说你老公 |
[56:28] | Do you think you guys are ever going to get back together? | 你觉不觉得你们会和好 |
[56:30] | Um, no. | 不 |
[56:34] | Why are you so sure? | 干吗这么肯定 |
[56:35] | Maybe there’s something he could do to fix things. | 可能他会去弥补一下 |
[56:39] | I love my husband and care about him… | 我爱我老公 我在乎他 |
[56:44] | …but sometimes that just is not enough. | 但有时候 这样并不够 |
[56:48] | Well, he blew it. | 那就是他的错了 |
[56:50] | Jump. | 跳 |
[57:08] | – Mom? – Yeah. | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[57:12] | Hey, Alex. | 阿莱克斯 |
[57:15] | – Mom? – I’m your mom. | -妈 -我是你的妈妈 |
[57:17] | I am Alex’s mom, Mark. | 我是阿莱克斯的妈妈马克 |
[57:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[57:22] | – Your date is here. – Huh? | -你的男伴到了 -什么? |
[57:25] | – The front door. your date. – Okay. | -在大门前 你的男伴 -好的 |
[57:27] | She was nervous. it’s creepy, right? | 她有点紧张 这有点恐怖对不 |
[57:30] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[57:31] | She’s so old, it’s like… | 她不年轻了 就像 |
[57:35] | Dance with all your friend’s moms? | 你和你所有朋友的妈妈都跳舞吗 |
[57:37] | Pretty much. | 常有的事 |
[57:39] | – Oh, hi, Scarlet. – Hello. | -你好 斯嘉丽 -你好 |
[57:40] | – Wow, you look amazing. here. pour vous. – Oh, thank you. | -你太漂亮了 送你的 -哦 谢谢 |
[57:43] | Carnations. what a douche bag. | 康乃馨 太过时了吧 |
[57:46] | Mark. | 马克 |
[57:47] | – No, that’s okay. – I’m sorry. | -没 没事的 -真抱歉 |
[57:49] | I’m a single dad. | 我是个单身父亲 |
[57:50] | It’s totally normal for sons to feel weird | 做儿子的看我约他妈妈都会有敌意 |
[57:53] | when their moms date. | 这很正常 |
[57:54] | I mean, he’s stepping into dad’s shoes, protecting the castle. | 我是说 他们也是想代替爸爸保护这个家 |
[57:58] | – He’s not my son, but… – Oh. | -他不是我儿子 但… -哦 |
[58:00] | Then that’s weird. | 那就有点怪了 |
[58:02] | – It is. – Yeah. | -是有点 -嗯 |
[58:03] | – Uh, do you want to go? – Yeah. | -准备走了吗 -好 |
[58:06] | Let me get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[58:07] | – Oh, come on. – Hold these, please. | -拜托 -拿着这个 |
[58:09] | – This guy? – You’re being rude. | -这男人 -你刚太没礼貌了 |
[58:11] | – You’re going from uncle Mike to this guy? – Shh. | 你不要麦克叔叔要他? |
[58:13] | – Be quiet. – Okay. | -小声点 -好吧 |
[58:15] | – Do me a favor. shh. – He’s a tool. | 拜托 他呆头呆脑的 |
[58:18] | Give this to Ned, okay, to give to Mike. | 把这个给内德 叫他交给麦克 |
[58:21] | it’s our divorce papers. | 是我们的离婚协议书 |
[58:22] | And remind him that he needs to be there on the 27th. | 记得提醒他27号一定要出席 |
[58:25] | Okay? thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[58:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪呀 |
[58:54] | Jamie’s party. | 嘉米的派对 |
[58:59] | Alex! | 阿莱克斯 |
[59:04] | Yeah, uh, seriously, I can’t be here. I really can’t be here. | 说真的 我不能来这 真的不行 |
[59:07] | Do you know how many dangerous and | 你知道斯坦能对我 |
[59:08] | Hurtful things Stan could do to me here? | 做出多少危险的事情吗 |
[59:10] | You had your head shoved in a ball return? | 你有被人把头按到球堆里吗 |
[59:12] | it’s not a massage. | 那可不像做按摩 |
[59:13] | You’re on the basketball team now. okay? this is your party. | 你已经是篮球队一员了 这是属于你的派对 |
[59:17] | Okay, okay, there she is. | 她来了 |
[59:19] | There’s Nicole. Oh, god. | 是妮可 我的天 |
[59:20] | – Which one? – She’s right there. | -哪个 -她就在那 |
[59:22] | You’re looking at… | 就是你眼前那个 |
[59:23] | she’s my 3, your 2. | 我这边数第三个你那边第二个 |
[59:24] | – Stop it. you’re looking right at her. – Calm down. | -别看了 你直视她干嘛 -冷静点 |
[59:28] | – Sorry. – What was that? | -抱歉 -你那是什么 |
[59:29] | – Nothing, it was a burp. – Why are you burping? | -没事 打嗝而已 -你没事打嗝干嘛 |
[59:32] | – I have tummy issues. what? get over it. – Tummy issues? | -肠胃问题 无视它吧 -肠胃问题 |
[59:35] | She’s not going to like me. I’m a loser. | 她不会喜欢我的 我是个失败者 |
[59:37] | Why are you a loser? because Stan says you’re a loser? | 你怎么会是失败者呢 就因为斯坦说你是吗 |
[59:40] | Do you think Stan’s a winner? stan’s going nowhere. | 你觉得斯坦是完人吗 他根本一无是处 |
[59:43] | Any girl in here would be lucky to have your attention. | 你看上哪个女孩都是她们三生有幸 |
[59:46] | – What do you know about girls? – What do I know about girls? | -你哪里了解女孩子们的心 -我怎么会不清楚 |
[59:51] | I used to date the most beautiful girl in school… | 我曾经和校花约过会 |
[59:53] | And I let her slip through my fingers. | 但是我没有把握机会留住她 |
[59:56] | But I won’t let that happen to you. | 我现在要帮助你 |
[59:58] | You’re right.You’re absolutely right. | 没错 你说的没错 |
[59:59] | I’m just going to walk up to her and introduce myself. | 我就径直走到她们面前介绍我自己 |
[1:00:02] | Tomorrow at school. maybe. probably not. | 明天在学校的时候 也许 还是作罢吧 |
[1:00:05] | Just go. | 快去吧 |
[1:00:12] | – Hey, girls. – Hey, you came. | -美女们 -你来了 |
[1:00:14] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[1:00:15] | Thank you, um. have you seen Maggie? I’ve been looking everywhere. | 谢谢 有看到玛姬吗 我四处都找不到她 |
[1:00:18] | Oh, um, Maggie’s not here. | 玛姬不在这 |
[1:00:20] | But, um, I am. | 但是 有我在呢 |
[1:00:22] | And I’m really, really glad you came. | 而且我真的很高兴你来了 |
[1:00:26] | – It’s her birthday. – I didn’t get you a present, I’m sorry. | -这是她的生日会 -抱歉 我没有给你带礼物 |
[1:00:30] | – I’ll just have to unwrap you. – Heh, heh. okay. | -把你包起来送给我就好了 -这个 |
[1:00:34] | I was kicked off the cheerleading squad for being too flexible. | 我因为身体过于柔韧被踢出了拉拉队 |
[1:00:42] | Okay, okay. sit down. just sit down. | 坐下 快坐下 |
[1:00:48] | If you girls don’t respect yourselves… | 如果你们自己都不自重 |
[1:00:51] | …then how do you expect anyone else to respect you? | 别人怎么会尊重你们呢 |
[1:00:55] | Right? | 对不 |
[1:00:56] | Don’t respect me. | 我不需要你尊重我 |
[1:00:58] | No, don’t respect me. | 对 你别尊重我 |
[1:00:59] | You don’t even have to remember my name. | 你记不住我的名字也无妨 |
[1:01:01] | – Wow, that’s slutty. – First of all, you slut. | -这太放荡了 -你先说的 荡妇 |
[1:01:04] | This is some other dad’s problem. | 是他们父亲的问题 |
[1:01:07] | And, um, I just want to tell you that you look like my dog. | 嗯 我觉得你很像我家小狗 |
[1:01:11] | – Excuse me? – Your hair looks like my dog’s hair.Because.. | -你说什么 -你的头发和我家狗的毛很像 因为 |
[1:01:15] | – Oh, um… – No, it’s shiny and soft. | -是么 -不 我的意思是即亮又柔软 |
[1:01:18] | We give my dog special food. it’s got flax in it. | 我们喂它添加了亚麻的独特狗粮 |
[1:01:20] | Oh, flax. | 哦 亚麻 |
[1:01:22] | – She’s a sweetheart. – That’s sweet. | -它特别可爱 -这挺好 |
[1:01:24] | Well, she died. | 但她已经死掉了 |
[1:01:26] | So I look like your dead dog? | 你是说我看起来像你家死掉的狗 |
[1:01:29] | I’m just really nervous, and I’ve wanted to talk to you for so long. | 我太紧张了 我一直想跟你讲话的 |
[1:01:32] | – What am I thinking? – Don’t worry about it. really. | -我在想什么呢? -没事的 没事 |
[1:01:35] | – Alex? – Oh, my god, you know my name. | -阿莱克斯 -天啊 你知道我叫什么 |
[1:01:37] | You’re on fire. | 你着火了 |
[1:01:39] | – Really? – Literally, you’re on fire. | -真的? -你真的着火了 |
[1:01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:43] | Literally on fire. | 身上起火了 |
[1:01:45] | Whoa. okay. yeah, I’m gonna get out of here. later. | 我晕 是真的 我要走了 再见 |
[1:01:54] | Just hand me those keys right there. | 把那边的钥匙给我 |
[1:01:56] | They’re in for the night. | 钥匙一直放在那 |
[1:01:58] | If the keys are locked in there, | 如果里面也烧着了 |
[1:02:00] | I don’t know how I’m going to get you guys out. | 你们就都出不去了 |
[1:02:04] | Conserve some oxygen in there. | 节约点氧气 |
[1:02:07] | Don’t scream, you have a limited amount of oxygen. | 别瞎叫了 氧气有限 |
[1:02:11] | They’re pretty, huh? we got some pretty ladies in here. | 她们好漂亮 是吧? 这漂亮妞还真多 |
[1:02:15] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[1:02:32] | – what do you want? – I just want to talk about Stan. | -你来干嘛 -我想跟你聊聊斯坦 |
[1:02:37] | Why are you dating him? I mean, you know he is not a nice guy. | 你为什么会和他约会 你知道的 他是个痞子 |
[1:02:41] | He’s crazy. | 他不正常 |
[1:02:43] | Hey, don’t say that about Stan. you don’t even know him. | 别这么说他 你根本不了解他 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, but I do. I really do. I know him better than you. | 哦 是的 我真的了解他 比你了解的多 |
[1:02:49] | Look, we’re moving in together after graduation. | 我们毕业之后就要同居了 |
[1:02:52] | Stan got into Georgetown? | 斯坦考进乔治敦大学了? |
[1:02:54] | – What? – What? | -你说什么 -你说什么 |
[1:02:56] | No. no. Stan got on the management track at home depot. | 没 斯坦在停车场找到一份管理工作 |
[1:03:01] | Oh, great. | 还真是好工作 |
[1:03:03] | And I’m going to Westwood community college | 我会去维斯特伍德社区大学 |
[1:03:05] | to be closer to him. | 以方便我们生活 |
[1:03:07] | He’s my forever. | 这辈子就他了 |
[1:03:12] | – There’s no way in hell that’s happening. – Excuse me? | -那绝对不可能发生 -你说什么 |
[1:03:15] | I said, “there’s no way in hell that that is happening.” | 我说那绝对不可能发生 |
[1:03:19] | You think I’m gonna let you mortgage your future? | 你认为我能让你赌上你的未来吗 |
[1:03:22] | You think I’ll let you throw away your hard work | 你觉得我会让你浪费掉所有的努力 |
[1:03:24] | Everything that you’ve accomplished | 所有的成就 |
[1:03:27] | For some psychopathic guy who doesn’t care about you? | 就为了一个根本不在乎你的变态吗 |
[1:03:29] | I forbid you. I forbid you to see him anymore. | 我决不准 决不准你再见他 |
[1:03:33] | Oh, okay! who the hell do you think you are, | 好吧 你以为你是谁啊 |
[1:03:36] | my father?! dude! | 我爸爸吗? 天 |
[1:03:38] | – Don’t walk away from me. – You’re a freak. | -别想这样就走 -你真是个怪胎 |
[1:03:41] | Margaret Sarah O’donnell! | 玛格瑞特·萨拉·奥唐奈! |
[1:03:44] | – Hey. how’d it go? – Fantastic. | -进展如何? -还真是棒极了 |
[1:03:48] | What’s on your leg? | 你腿怎么了 |
[1:03:51] | We’re the warriors! yeah, yeah! | 我们是勇士 耶 耶 |
[1:03:53] | Defense wins the game. | 防守是制胜关键 |
[1:03:55] | What’s wrong? you look uncomfortable. | 有事吗 觉得你气色不好 |
[1:03:59] | Oh. no. | 没事 |
[1:04:03] | I was just thinking that the last time I was here… | 我只是回想上次我在这的情景 |
[1:04:05] | …my husband asked me to marry him. | 我丈夫向我求婚 |
[1:04:10] | Tough to compete with that. | 这意义还真深刻 |
[1:04:14] | Down by 6, get the ball to gold. | 落后4分 把球传给高德 |
[1:04:17] | Warriors on three. one, two, three. | 喊三声齐乎勇士 一二三 |
[1:04:20] | Warriors! | 勇士 |
[1:04:26] | Stan, what are you doing? let’s go. | 斯坦你干吗呢 快上 |
[1:04:29] | Go, Alex! whoo! | 上 阿莱克斯! |
[1:04:40] | left side. | 左路 |
[1:04:56] | pick off! right there! | 回防 |
[1:05:01] | he’s got too much time. come on! | 他浪费时间太多了 上啊 |
[1:05:13] | Get it to Mckinley! get it in! get it! | 传给mckinley 带入禁区 |
[1:05:15] | Get him! | 守住 |
[1:05:20] | Ball! | 给我球 |
[1:05:24] | Come on, outside! | 快点 传出来 |
[1:05:27] | O’donnell! give the ball to gold! give the ball to gold! | 奥唐奈 传给高德! 快传啊! |
[1:05:31] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:05:44] | – We did it! you were great. oh. ooh. I, um… | -我们赢了 你真太厉害了 -哦 我 |
[1:05:49] | – I’m sweaty. um… – Sorry about that. | -我全是汗 嗯 -不好意思 |
[1:05:51] | Congratula… that was awesome. | 恭喜 真是太棒了 |
[1:05:53] | You did a great… I saw the… I liked the dance. | 你跳的真 我看到 我喜欢你的舞蹈 |
[1:05:57] | Yeah, so I think August… August will be good. | 我觉得八月 八月不错 |
[1:06:01] | All right, uh, have a good night. | 晚安 |
[1:06:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:06:14] | Oh. hi. wow, what are the odds? | 你好 多巧啊 |
[1:06:18] | What’s it going to be now? | 这次又有何贵干 |
[1:06:19] | did you buy me the statue of liberty? | 难不成你买了自由女神像给我 |
[1:06:22] | I’m just going to ask you out, okay? like a grownup. | 我想约你出去 像个成年人 |
[1:06:25] | Just two friends having dinner. | 就是两个朋友一起吃晚餐 |
[1:06:26] | Then if it turns into anything else, | 如果事情有所发展 |
[1:06:29] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 我们还可以重新来过 |
[1:06:32] | No. good night. | 不 晚安 |
[1:06:36] | I’ll buy every student a laptop. | 我会给每个学生一台笔记本 |
[1:06:40] | You would deny the children of laptops? | 你不想让他们拥有笔记本吗 |
[1:06:43] | – Miss Masterson, the children. – Okay. okay, fine, fine. | -马斯特森小姐 为了孩子 -好好 好吧 |
[1:06:46] | Fine. but this is not a date. | 我同意了 但这不是约会 |
[1:06:49] | No, in no way a date. | 绝不是 |
[1:06:50] | And if I do this, | 我这次同意你 |
[1:06:52] | you will stop the inappropriate behavior and gifts. | 以后不要举止怪异和送我礼物了 |
[1:06:54] | – Yes. – And we’ll just drive to this restaurant. | -好 -我们开车去吃饭 |
[1:06:58] | We won’t fly there in the space shuttle… | 不是乘太空梭过去 |
[1:07:00] | Or drive in some gaudy, tacky limo. | 或者俗气无比的加长豪华车 |
[1:07:04] | No, let’s take your car. how about? | 我们坐你的车好不 |
[1:07:10] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:07:12] | Ned to driver, abort. abort, abort. move it out right now. | 内德呼叫驾驶员 任务取消 取消 把车开走 |
[1:07:18] | I totally missed it. she came right up to me, I should’ve kissed her. | 我真的搞砸了 她跑过来 我应该吻她的 |
[1:07:21] | And I froze. | 我却傻楞在那 |
[1:07:22] | Hey, don’t worry. I’ll get you another chance. | 没事的 我再给你制造个机会 |
[1:07:25] | How? how are you going to do that? | 怎么制造 你要怎么做 |
[1:07:32] | Victory party at my house! | 在我家举行庆功宴! |
[1:07:48] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:08:00] | Maggie? hey, Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:08:02] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:08:05] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:08] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:08:09] | Rub it in my face? say, “I told you so”? | 摸摸我的头说 “我说吧” |
[1:08:12] | No. no, I really don’t. | 不 不 我不会的 |
[1:08:16] | Just tell me what happened. | 到底怎么了 |
[1:08:21] | Stan dumped me. | 斯坦把我甩了 |
[1:08:27] | Stan dumped you? | 斯坦把你甩了 |
[1:08:30] | Stan dumped you? what? | 斯坦把你甩了 什么 |
[1:08:32] | What happened? how did this…? what did he do? | 怎么回事 他怎么说的 |
[1:08:36] | What did he do? | 他怎么说的 |
[1:08:38] | After the game… | 比赛之后 |
[1:08:40] | We… | 我们 |
[1:08:42] | He took me behind the quad, and we… | 他带我去了后场 我们… |
[1:08:45] | I can’t hear this. you didn’t. | 我听不下去了 你不是吧 |
[1:08:48] | – No, Mags. – No. | -不是吧小玛 -没有 |
[1:08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:55] | That’s why he dumped me. | 他就因为这个把我甩了 |
[1:09:02] | Mags, hey. | 小玛啊· |
[1:09:04] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:09:12] | When you’re young, | 当你年轻的时候 |
[1:09:13] | everything feels like the end of the world. | 屁大点事感觉就像世界末日一般 |
[1:09:18] | It’s not. | 其实不然 |
[1:09:20] | Right. | 对 |
[1:09:22] | It’s just the beginning. | 只是个开始 |
[1:09:25] | You might have to meet a few more jerks | 你可能会遇到几个垃圾 |
[1:09:28] | But one day you’re going to meet a boy | 但是总有一天你会遇到 |
[1:09:31] | Who treats you the way | 待你为掌上明珠的王子 |
[1:09:36] | Like the sun rises and sets with you. | 就像太阳和你升起降落 |
[1:09:44] | You really think so? | 真的是这样吗 |
[1:09:49] | I know so. | 当然 |
[1:09:53] | That’s so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[1:09:55] | You’re the sweetest. | 你最好了 |
[1:09:58] | – Thank you. – It’s okay. | -谢谢你 -没事的 |
[1:10:00] | – Ow. oh. – Thank you. | -哦 -谢谢 |
[1:10:03] | Anyways, I, uh, came over here… I was looking for you. | 我 我其实来找你是想 |
[1:10:07] | I wanted to invite you to my party. I don’t know if you want to come. | 请你去我的派对 不知你肯不肯赏脸 |
[1:10:11] | – Yes. I would love to. – Yeah. | -我当然想去 -好 |
[1:10:13] | – Great. that’s exciting. – Thank you! | -哦 真好 -谢谢你 |
[1:10:17] | – Thank you. – That’s very exciting. | -谢谢你 -真开心 |
[1:10:19] | I know, it’s great. ha, ha. | 我知道 这太好了 |
[1:10:22] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[1:10:32] | “at mark’s house.” | “地点是马克的家” |
[1:10:53] | Hey, that’s cool. let me see that. that is nice, man. | 太酷了 让我玩玩 不错啊 |
[1:10:57] | Don’t touch the toys, okay? | 别动这些玩具 好吗 |
[1:11:00] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, try not to light myself on fire tonight. | 我会 尽量不要让自己烧起来 |
[1:11:03] | – I’ll keep a fire extinguisher handy. – Oh, good. | -我手边会准备灭火器的 -哦 那就好 |
[1:11:07] | – Do you want to sit outside? – Sure. | -要去外面坐坐吗 -当然 |
[1:11:45] | That’s delightful. | 酒不错 |
[1:11:51] | What? what? | 怎么了 有什么不对吗 |
[1:11:56] | – Okay, I don’t know how to act normal. – Clearly. | -好吧, 我承认不知怎样才能正常点 -的确 |
[1:11:59] | It’s the story of my life. I’m not smooth. | 这就是我的人生路 并非一帆风顺 |
[1:12:02] | I’m just tryig to impress you, okay? | 我只是想给你个好印象 |
[1:12:04] | I’m not the kind of guy who comes to places like this. | 我不是经常来这地方吃饭的人 |
[1:12:07] | I’m a dork. | 我是个书呆子 |
[1:12:08] | The kind of guy who spends 10 grand… | 我是那种花1万块 |
[1:12:10] | …on gandalf the grey’s quarterstaff from the two towers. | 买双塔奇兵里的灰袍甘道夫魔杖的人 |
[1:12:14] | Yes, that does make you a dork. | 是 那的确有点呆 |
[1:12:20] | Especially since gandalf the grey was only in fellowship. | 尤其当灰袍甘道夫为了友情 |
[1:12:24] | He returns in two towers as gandalf the white. | 化身为白袍甘道夫重回双塔 |
[1:12:51] | I was upset. I’m sorry, okay? | 我那时太难过了 对不起 好吗 |
[1:12:54] | I need you to show me that you love me. | 我要你证明你是爱我的 |
[1:12:58] | And that way we can get a place together. | 那样的话我们就能真正同居了 |
[1:13:00] | Stop it. look, whatever. I’m with somebody else now. | 不要说了 听着 不管过去如何 我有新男人了 |
[1:13:04] | – What? – party’s over, Stan. | -你说什么 -游戏结束了Stan |
[1:13:08] | Just get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:13:15] | Who’s gonna make me leave? | 谁能让我离开这里 |
[1:13:18] | You? | 你吗 |
[1:13:20] | You know I would, but it smells like you’ve been drinking… | 你知道我会的 但是你满身酒味 |
[1:13:24] | So I’m just gonna let the cops do it. | 所以我打算让警察来处理 |
[1:13:32] | You can have the nun. | 这尼姑归你了 |
[1:13:34] | She doesn’t put out, anyway. | 她反正也不怎么样 |
[1:13:36] | On second thought… | 我改主意了 |
[1:13:42] | Oh, I just had the craziest dream. | 我刚做了一个最疯狂的梦 |
[1:13:47] | I was 17. | 我回到了17岁 |
[1:13:51] | I was back in high school, and it was terrible. | 我回到高中时代 真是太可怕了 |
[1:13:58] | Scar. | 伤疤 |
[1:14:01] | Scar? I don’t see a scar. | 伤疤 我没有看到伤疤 |
[1:14:05] | Look, I know why you didn’t want me to be with Stan. | 听着 我知道你为何不想我和斯坦在一起 |
[1:14:08] | It’s because you wanted me. | 因为你喜欢我 |
[1:14:14] | You want to play games? I can play games. | 你想玩游戏吗 那我就陪你玩 |
[1:14:16] | – no, no, no. – I’m a hungry lioness… | -不不不 -我是只饥渴的母狮子 |
[1:14:19] | And you’re a baby gazelle. | 你是只小羚羊 |
[1:14:23] | Maggie! no, no, no, maggie, stop this now. | 玛姬 不 不要这样 停手 |
[1:14:25] | If you only knew how highly inappropriate and dysfunctional this is. | 你要知道这样的行为有多么不适当吗 |
[1:14:29] | Stop it. please stop. | 住手 拜托你停下来 |
[1:14:30] | Maggie, I’m not the person that you think I am. | 玛姬 我不是你想的那种人 |
[1:14:33] | – yes, you are. – no, I’m not. | -不对 你是 -不 我不是 |
[1:14:35] | You’re right, you’re good. you’re not like the others. | 是的 你是好人 和他们不一样 |
[1:14:38] | I’m not like others. I’m very different than the others. | 我和他们不一样 我和他们有很大区别 |
[1:14:40] | So different, in fact, | 很大区别 事实上 |
[1:14:42] | that you and I can never, ever, ever, | 你和我从来没有 永远 永远 |
[1:14:43] | Ever be together. | 永远不能在一起 |
[1:14:45] | – stop biting. – why? | -别咬了 -为什么? |
[1:14:51] | Oh, my god. what are you saying? | 哦 我的天哪 你在说什么? |
[1:14:55] | Are you confused? | 你很困惑吗? |
[1:14:58] | I’m very confused, yes. extremely confused. | 我相当困惑 是的 超级困惑 |
[1:15:00] | Oh, my god. i… i… I get it now. | 哦 天哪 我…我…我明白了 |
[1:15:05] | And your hair is always perfectly coiffed, and you have highlights. | 你的头发已经很整齐了 你还要弄得更显眼 |
[1:15:11] | – what are you talking about? – I mean… | -你在说什么? -我是说… |
[1:15:14] | Dude, your jeans are really tight. | 伙计 你的牛仔裤太瘦了 |
[1:15:20] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[1:15:22] | I’m in love, Maggie. I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 玛姬 我恋爱了 |
[1:15:25] | I’ve been in love. | 我早就恋爱了 |
[1:15:26] | I’ve been in love with the same girl since I was 17, Maggie. | 我17岁的时候就和那个女孩谈恋爱了 玛姬 |
[1:15:32] | Does she go to our school? | 她和我们一个学校吗? |
[1:15:34] | do I know her? tell me her name. | 我认识吗? 告诉我她叫什么 |
[1:15:36] | I want to know her name. | 我想知道她叫什么 |
[1:15:37] | – no, Maggie. no. – okay. | -不要 玛姬 别 -好吧 |
[1:15:41] | You tell your girlfriend she better keep a close eye on you. | 你告诉你女朋友最好让他看紧你 |
[1:15:51] | Sweet baby jesus. | 上帝啊 我的心肝宝贝 |
[1:15:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:14] | We’ll take the check. | 我们买单 |
[1:16:28] | I’m so dead. | 我死定了 |
[1:16:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:16:36] | – Scarlet? Scarlet? Scarlet. – hi. | – 斯嘉丽? 斯嘉丽 -嗨 |
[1:16:39] | – what are you doing here? – you seen Alex? | -你在这干什么? -你看到阿莱克斯了吗? |
[1:16:41] | He’s not picking up his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[1:16:43] | Alex is fine. Alex is fine, believe me. | 阿莱克斯没事 他没事 相信我 |
[1:16:45] | In fact, with the way things are going… | 事实上 如果发展顺利… |
[1:16:47] | …by the end of the night Alex could have a girlfriend. | …今天晚上阿莱克斯就会有个女朋友了 |
[1:16:51] | – Alex has a girlfriend? | -阿莱克斯有女朋友了? |
[1:16:52] | – yeah, and she’s great. she’s cute. | -是的 她很棒 很可爱 |
[1:16:54] | – come on, I’ll show you. – where? | -过来 我指给你看 -在哪? |
[1:16:56] | Walk up the stairs. walk with me for one sec, I’ll show you. | 上楼来 跟我来 我指给你看 |
[1:16:59] | So how ever did you get the newest version of halo? | 你是怎样得到最新版的《光晕》 |
[1:17:02] | It’s not due out for another six months. | 要过6个月才会出预定版呢 |
[1:17:04] | Well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[1:17:06] | I said some things to the make-a-wish people… | 有个人可以满足我的愿望 |
[1:17:10] | …that I’m not totally proud of. | …但是我并不感到自豪 |
[1:17:23] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:17:41] | Everybody, out! | 所有人都出去 |
[1:17:46] | Oh, no, no. no! no! no! not dr. Philsopholis. | 不 不….别动费力所珀里斯医生 |
[1:17:54] | This party is over! | 聚会结束了 |
[1:17:56] | Unless you want to spend the next three months in detention, | 除非你们准备再留校3个月 |
[1:17:59] | leave! now! | 快离开 马上 |
[1:18:03] | Okay. we better go warn Mark. | 好吧 我们最好去警告Mark |
[1:18:09] | You really care about him, don’t you? | 你真的很在乎他 不是吗? |
[1:18:12] | – yeah. – that’s nice. that’s really nice. | -是的 -那就好 很好 |
[1:18:16] | He really needs a male role model. | 你真的需要一个男性榜样 |
[1:18:19] | – he’s a great kid. – mm-hm. | -他是个好孩子 -对 |
[1:18:21] | You know, they both are. | 你知道 他俩都是 |
[1:18:26] | I think you’re a great mother. | 我觉得你是个好妈妈 |
[1:18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:31] | He’s on the balcony. he’s right there. | 他在阳台上 他现在在那 |
[1:18:35] | – mom? – this has been a really tough time… | -妈妈 -.这段时间真的很艰难.. |
[1:18:39] | …and you really feel like part of the family. | …你真的很像这个家庭的一员 |
[1:18:43] | You have no idea how amazing it is to hear you say that. | 你不知道我听到你这么说我有多惊讶 |
[1:18:57] | Scarlet. | 斯嘉丽 |
[1:18:58] | Scarlet! Scarlet, I’m not Mark, okay? | 斯嘉丽! 斯嘉丽 我不是马克 知道吗? |
[1:19:02] | I’m him, I’m me. | 我就是他 是我 |
[1:19:03] | Scarlet, I’m your husband. | 斯嘉丽 我是你丈夫 |
[1:19:05] | will you stop it already? | 你能等等吗? |
[1:19:06] | If you’d listen to me, | 你听我说 |
[1:19:06] | I am the father of your children! Scar, let me… | 我是你孩子的父亲 Scar 让我… |
[1:19:09] | Don’t call me that. don’t call me that! | 别这么叫我 不要这么叫我 |
[1:19:12] | You are a weirdo little man-child! | 你是一个古怪的家伙 |
[1:19:15] | Give me two seconds, and I can explain this! | 给我两分钟时间让我解释清楚 |
[1:19:18] | You are a pervert! | 你是个变态 |
[1:19:30] | Get out, and get out, and get out. | 走吧 走吧 走吧 |
[1:19:33] | You can leave. | 你可以走了 |
[1:19:37] | Well, this isn’t exactly the inconspicuous relationship I wanted. | 恩 这确实不是我想要的不明不白的关系 |
[1:19:43] | I’m sure now you can see why I don’t date my students’ parents. | 你现在知道我为什么不约学生家长了吧 |
[1:19:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:56] | I’m sorry. I had no idea that it was going to get so out of control. | 抱歉 我不知道这件事情会难以收场 |
[1:20:01] | – hm. really? | -恩 真的吗 |
[1:20:08] | – now I’m sorry. – I guess I deserved that. | -很抱歉 -我想这是我应得的 |
[1:20:11] | The second one was out of line. it was uncalled for. sorry. | 第二个是不由自主的 对不起 |
[1:20:14] | Are you okay? I’m really sorry. | 你还好吗? 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:20:19] | Three makes it even. now we’re even. | 3个就扯平了 现在平了 |
[1:20:24] | How are you? you okay? | 你怎么样了? 你还好吗? |
[1:20:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:36] | And finished. | 完成了 |
[1:20:40] | With the rug area. | 这块地毯的范围 |
[1:20:43] | But we’ve made very good progress. | 但是我们有了很大的进展 |
[1:20:46] | We deserve a break. | 我们得休息一下了 |
[1:20:48] | I lost my family. | 我失去了我的家人 |
[1:20:51] | Hey, Mike? | 麦克 |
[1:20:53] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这算安慰的话 |
[1:20:54] | I think you really did help your kids. | 我想你真的帮到了你的孩子 |
[1:20:57] | You did your job, and now the hero can move on. | 你已经尽职了 现在英雄可以继续向前了 |
[1:21:00] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:21:03] | Maybe they don’t need me anymore, but I need them. | 也许他们不再需要我了 但是我需要他们 |
[1:21:08] | Hey, not to be a buzzkill… | 我不想惹你烦… |
[1:21:10] | …but you’re due in court… | …但是你应该去法庭了… |
[1:21:12] | …in 22 minutes. | …在22分钟内 |
[1:21:15] | Ned, I need more time. | 内德 我需要些时间 |
[1:21:17] | – I have to stop this. – to the Nedmobile. | -我必须阻止这一切 -去开车 |
[1:21:20] | – wait, Ned, Ned, Ned. – yes. | -等等 内德 内德 -怎么了 |
[1:21:22] | – pants. – I should have pants on. yes. | -裤子 -我应该穿上裤子 是的 |
[1:21:36] | Come on, Glenn! | 快点 格兰 |
[1:21:38] | He’s nothing but a glorified midget wrangler. | 他就是个名字动听爱争吵的侏儒 |
[1:21:41] | You wouldn’t be so big without that vest! | 要不是穿那个背心也不会变得如此高大 |
[1:21:43] | Grab that thing that’s down there. grab it. just hold that up. | 拿好下面那个东西 抓好了 拉起来 |
[1:21:47] | – where you get this? – best 20 ever spent. | -你从哪弄到的? -最多20美分 |
[1:21:49] | Saves me a half hour on my commute. | 节省了我半个小时的路程 |
[1:21:51] | Dude, just hold it. hold it way up. | 老兄 举起来 把它举起来 |
[1:22:12] | – the whole truth, but the truth, so help you god? | -所有的真相 你能像上帝发誓都是事实吗? |
[1:22:15] | I do. | 我能 |
[1:22:16] | You request a divorce by the state of california… | 你在加州提起一起离婚诉讼… |
[1:22:19] | …citing irreconcilable differences. this correct? | …以性格不合为理由 是吗 |
[1:22:21] | – yes, your honor. – is Michael o’donnell present? | -是的 法官大人 -麦克尔·奥唐奈在场吗? |
[1:22:25] | No, your honor. | 不 法官大人 |
[1:22:26] | I take his absence as agreement to the orders of the divorce. | 我将他的缺席视为同意离婚 |
[1:22:34] | – you are not requesting sole custody? – no, your honor. | -你没有申请单方监护吗? -没有 法官大人 |
[1:22:38] | “you can’t handle the truth!” | “你不能歪曲事实” |
[1:22:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:42] | I’m sorry, I panicked. | 抱歉 我太着急了 |
[1:22:44] | it was the first thing that came into my mind. | 这是我脑袋冒出的第一句话 |
[1:22:46] | Your majesty. | 法官大人 |
[1:22:49] | – who are you? – that’s my husband’s best friend. | -你是谁? -他是我好朋友的丈夫 |
[1:22:52] | You a lawyer, best friend? | 你是律师 好朋友? |
[1:22:55] | – yes. – no. | -是的 -不 |
[1:22:56] | I believe the law degree in my pocket says so. | 我相信我口袋里的东西会让法官信服的 |
[1:23:00] | Yes, and it’s a little bit smeared | 是的 他有点脏 |
[1:23:01] | because I sat on it in the car… | 因为我在车里的时候坐在上面… |
[1:23:04] | …not because I printed it out recently. | …并不是因为我刚打印出来 |
[1:23:11] | Let’s pretend that’s real. want to explain what you’re doing? | 就算这是真的 你要解释你想做什么吗? |
[1:23:15] | We… | 我们… |
[1:23:17] | …are stopping a gross… | …来阻止一场严重的 |
[1:23:21] | …miScarriage ofjustice! | …误判! |
[1:23:23] | That… | 那… |
[1:23:26] | Okay, if you’d just let me explain. I can explain this. | 好的 如果你让我解释 我能解释这一切 |
[1:23:29] | If you would just listen… | 你过你可以听… |
[1:23:30] | I’ve got a letter from Mike o’donnell, | 我这有封麦克·奥唐奈的信 |
[1:23:33] | he’s the husband in this case! | 他是这案子里的丈夫 |
[1:23:34] | I’m sorry. we’re in the middle… | 对不起 我们正在 |
[1:23:36] | Your honor, if it’s okay, I’d like to hear the letter, please. | 法官大人 如果可以 请让我听听信的内容 |
[1:23:47] | Thank you, your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[1:23:52] | This is a letter from Mike o’donnell. | 这是一封麦克·奥唐奈的信 |
[1:23:54] | He wanted me to read it. | 他希望我来读 |
[1:23:59] | “Scarlet… | 斯嘉丽… |
[1:24:03] | …before you go through with this… | …在你进行官司之前 |
[1:24:05] | …i want to remind you of september 7th, 1988. | …我希望您能回忆一下1988年9月7日那天 |
[1:24:12] | It was the first time that I saw you. | 那是我第一次见到你 |
[1:24:16] | You were reading less than zero. | 你正在读《比零还少》 |
[1:24:19] | You were wearing a guns n’ roses t-shirt. | 你穿着枪炮玫瑰乐队的T恤 |
[1:24:25] | I’d never seen anything so perfect. | 我从没见过这么完美的事物 |
[1:24:31] | I remember thinking that I had to have you, or I’d die. | 我记得我想的是要么和你在一起 要么去死 |
[1:24:38] | Then you whispered that you loved me… | 然后你悄悄对我说你爱上了我… |
[1:24:43] | …at the homecoming dance. | …在归国舞会上 |
[1:24:48] | And I felt… | 然后我感觉… |
[1:24:51] | …so peaceful… | …那么平静… |
[1:24:54] | …and safe. | …那么安全 |
[1:24:58] | Because I knew that no matter what happeNed from that day on… | 因为我知道从那天起不管发生了什么… |
[1:25:01] | …nothing could ever be that bad. | …都不会太糟糕 |
[1:25:05] | Because I had you. | 因为我有你 |
[1:25:11] | And then I grew up… | 然后我一步步成长… |
[1:25:14] | …and I lost my way. | …我迷失了方向 |
[1:25:19] | And I blamed you for my failures. | 因为我自己的错而责怪你 |
[1:25:25] | And I know that you think you have to do this today. | 我知道你今天这么做是逼不得已 |
[1:25:31] | I don’t want you to. | 我并不想让你这么做 |
[1:25:37] | But I guess… | 但是我想… |
[1:25:43] | …if I love you… | …如果我还爱你… |
[1:25:48] | …i should let you move on.” | …我就应该让你有新的生活” |
[1:25:54] | All right, son, you need to go now. | 好了 孩子 你可以走了 |
[1:26:18] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |
[1:26:23] | I’m sorry, your honor. would it be okay… | 对不起 法官大人 请问… |
[1:26:25] | …if we postpone this for now for just a little while? | …我是否可以将这个案子延期一段时间 |
[1:26:28] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗? |
[1:26:31] | PostpoNed 30 days. next case. | 延期三十天 下一个案子 |
[1:26:59] | Haven’t seen you | 自从毕业后 |
[1:27:00] | practice this hard since school. | 就从来没看你这么努力的训练过 |
[1:27:02] | Yeah, you know, | 是的 你知道 |
[1:27:03] | if I want to impress these college scouts… | 如果我想让那些校园侦探记住我 |
[1:27:05] | …then I need to stay focused. | …我必须专心训练 |
[1:27:07] | Wait, wait. you’re not still trying to get a scholarship, are you? | 等等 你不是还想拿奖学金吧 是吗? |
[1:27:12] | Be careful, man. you do not want to get off of the spirit path. | 当心 伙计 你不是想放弃精神之路吧 |
[1:27:16] | There’s no path, Ned! there’s no path! I can’t do it! | 根本没路 内德 根本没有路 我做不到 |
[1:27:20] | I just made it worse for them. | 我只能让事情变得更糟 |
[1:27:22] | My wife is happier, | 我妻子很开心 |
[1:27:24] | everyone’s happier with me out of the picture, Ned. | 我的消失让所有人都很开心 内德 |
[1:27:28] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[1:28:02] | It’s time to go, mom. | 该走了 妈妈 |
[1:28:18] | Hey, gold, save something for the game, huh? | 高德 为比赛保留点精力了吧 好吗? |
[1:28:21] | Just warming up, coach. | 只是热热身 教练 |
[1:28:23] | Got a little inside info for you. | 告诉你一个内部消息 |
[1:28:25] | The scout from ohio state is back, and the coach is with him. | 俄亥俄州立的球探又来了 和教练在一起 |
[1:28:29] | You play half the game I know you’re capable of… | 你打个半场球 我知道你有能力… |
[1:28:32] | …you’re going to be playing college ball next year, huh? | …明年你能打进大学队 是吗? |
[1:28:35] | – that’s the plan, coach. – give me the ball. | -是这么计划的 教练 -把球给我 |
[1:28:39] | All right, gather up, jockstraps. picture time. | 好了 集合 孩子们 照相了 |
[1:28:43] | Try not to break the camera. | 别把相机弄坏了 |
[1:29:30] | I can’t wait to go to georgetown | 我已经迫不及待要去乔治城 |
[1:29:32] | and start dating college boys. | 开始和大学男孩约会了 |
[1:29:38] | I thought Mark was hanging out with Alex to get to me, | 我想马克会和阿莱克斯一起出来找我 |
[1:29:41] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[1:29:43] | All right, ladies, let’s bring it in. | 好的 女士们 动起来 |
[1:29:48] | Jane! Jane! | 简! 简! |
[1:29:51] | Jane! I’m sorry, sorry. | 简 对不起 对不起 |
[1:29:54] | -Ned, Ned, Ned. – oh, sorry. | -内德 内德 -噢 抱歉 |
[1:29:56] | -Ned. yeah. hi. – hi. | -内德 嗨 -嗨 |
[1:30:00] | – I need to talk to you. – what are you doing? | -我需要和你谈谈 -你在做什么? |
[1:30:03] | I practiced this, uh. | 我练习过这个 呃 |
[1:30:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:06] | I have just seen my best friend lose | 我刚才看到我好朋友失去了 |
[1:30:10] | Everything than means anything to him. | 对他来说很重要的每一件事情 |
[1:30:13] | And maybe we’ll never be there, but… | 也许我们不该去那 但是 |
[1:30:15] | Yes, I understand, but I have told you before that I am the principal… | 是的 我明白 但是我告诉过你我是这的校长 |
[1:30:20] | – yes. …and I cannot be seen… | -是的 而且我不会和 |
[1:30:23] | …with my students’ parents. | …我学生的家长约会 |
[1:30:24] | But, Jane, how can you be seen with me… | 但是 简 为什么你会见到我… |
[1:30:28] | …when I’m wearing the cloak of invisibility? | …我穿隐形衣呢 |
[1:30:33] | Jane, all I’m asking is a chance for us to be friends. | 简 我所想的只是一个做朋友的机会 |
[1:30:38] | Because you’re the one I want by my side… | 因为你是唯一一个我想陪在身边的人 |
[1:30:41] | …when I’m storming the elvish castle of ganakinesh. | …当我经历精灵城堡的风暴时 |
[1:30:50] | You can plunder my dungeon anytime. | 你随时都可以来我的地牢进行抢劫 |
[1:30:53] | I’ll bring my long bow. | 我会带上我的长弓 |
[1:30:55] | Warriors! yeah! | 武士队! 加油! |
[1:31:01] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:31:16] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:31:18] | Mom? are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗? |
[1:31:22] | I can’t be here again. I have to go. | 我不能再待在这了 我必须走了 |
[1:31:46] | The game. that’s your future. the baby’s my future. | 比赛 那是你的未来 孩子才是我的未来 |
[1:31:49] | That’s crazy, Mike. no, I can’t let you throw this all away. | 你疯了 麦克 不 我不能让你把这些都丢下 |
[1:31:52] | Bye, Mike. | 再见 Mike |
[1:31:54] | High school star. never lived up to potential. | 高中明星 从不会让人失望 |
[1:31:56] | – what are you doing? I want to live in the past. | -你在做什么? 我想回到过去 |
[1:31:58] | I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again. | 我打赌你希望这些重来一次 |
[1:32:01] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[1:32:03] | It’s a classic transformation story. | 这是个经典时空转移故事 |
[1:32:05] | Spirit guide? | 灵媒? |
[1:32:08] | You and me, we’re in this together. | 你和我 我们在一起了 |
[1:32:13] | It’s your turn now. | 现在轮到你了 |
[1:32:22] | Traveling. | 走步 |
[1:32:23] | Green ball! | 开球 |
[1:32:25] | O’donnell, get in there! | 奥唐奈 上场! |
[1:32:27] | Scarlet! | 斯嘉丽 |
[1:32:30] | Scar? | 斯嘉 |
[1:32:33] | Scarlet? | 斯嘉丽 |
[1:32:53] | It is you. | 是你 |
[1:33:07] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[1:33:10] | You can? | 你能? |
[1:33:12] | No, not at all. | 不 不是所有的 |
[1:33:15] | – you didn’t have to come after me again. | -你又一次追到我了 |
[1:33:17] | – yes, I did, because I love you. | -是的 因为我爱你 |
[1:33:20] | You’re the best decision I ever made, I just forgot. | 你是我做过的最好的选择 只是我忘记了 |
[1:33:24] | And then I fell off a bridge and things got pretty weird after that. | 然后我就掉下了桥 之后的事情就很奇怪了 |
[1:33:29] | But I’m never going to forget again. | 但是我从来没忘记过 |
[1:33:33] | Look, I know that I’ve been in a bad mood for the last… | 听着 我知道我的情绪一直都不好 |
[1:33:37] | …20 years. | …持续了20年 |
[1:33:40] | But if you let me, I swear, | 但是如果你能原谅我 我发誓 |
[1:33:41] | I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. | 我会用剩余的时间去弥补你 |
[1:33:46] | I thought I wanted a second chance at life… | 我想我需要人生的第二次机会… |
[1:33:48] | …but now I know I just want a second chance with y… | …但是现在我知道我只想和你有第二次机会… |
[1:33:56] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[1:33:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:34:01] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[1:34:09] | Yeah, I’m gonna put you down because this was a lot easier before. | 是的 我要把你放下来因为你变重了 |
[1:34:15] | Yeah, you did have that six-pack thing going. | 是的 你有6块腹肌了 |
[1:34:18] | Is there any chance I’ll see that again? | 我还有机会再看看吗? |
[1:34:21] | I knew you were checking me out. | 我知道你在检查我 |
[1:34:26] | Go! go! go! | 加油! 加油! 加油! |
[1:34:32] | Adults can have that, though. | 成年人能这么做 |
[1:34:34] | Well, I’ll work on it. maybe I’ll jog home. | 好吧 我要开始运动了 也许我可以慢跑回家 |
[1:34:45] | Ned, hey. | 内德 嘿 |
[1:34:46] | I packed up all my stuff and I | 我收拾好了所有东西 |
[1:34:47] | Wanted to give your key back and say thanks. | 我想把钥匙还给你 跟你道谢 |
[1:34:49] | Hey, whoa. no. no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[1:34:51] | Wasn’t expecting to see you there, principal masterson. | 没想到在这见到你 masterson校长 |
[1:34:55] | You look very pretty. | 你看起来真美 |
[1:34:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:58] | The force is strong in this one. | 这个力场太强了 |
[1:35:00] | So I guess I’ll be seeing you at work, boss. | 所以我想我会在公司见到你 老板 |
[1:35:02] | Oh, yes, uh, coach o’donnell. | 是的 奥唐奈教练 |
[1:35:05] | And, um, we are very happy to have you aboard. | 我么很高兴有你的加入 |
[1:35:09] | Buddy, I got you a little something for your first day at your new job. | 伙计 你新工作的第一天我有件礼物给你 |
[1:35:13] | Don’t think about how much it cost, it’s not much. | 不要考虑他值多少钱 他不值钱 |
[1:35:17] | Hey, you got me a whistle. | 你给我一个口哨 |
[1:35:21] | Don’t blow it. | 别吹 |
[1:35:25] | Play big. | 好好干 |
[1:35:27] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:35:29] | Good luck. love you! | 祝你好运 爱你 |
[1:35:31] | Love you! | 爱你 |