时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Shit. | 靠 |
[00:48] | Thanks for your fucking help, Javi. | 真是多谢你的帮助了 哈维 |
[00:51] | You’re a goddamn gazelle, Clemens. | 你跑得真快 克莱门斯 |
[00:55] | No wonder they put you up for a promotion. | 难怪他们要给你升职 |
[00:57] | That and my natural leadership skills. | 除了我跑得快还因为我天生的领导能力 |
[00:59] | Well, while you were getting smoked by Speedy Gonzales, | 你被飞毛腿冈萨雷斯甩开的时候 |
[01:02] | I found the gun he ditched in the wash. | 我找到了他扔在泥塘里的枪 |
[01:04] | Enjoy that paperwork. | 报告有你写的 |
[01:07] | Mm, you going home? | 你要回家吗 |
[01:09] | If I’m late to dinner one more time because of you, | 我要是因为你再赶不上晚饭 |
[01:11] | Jill’s gonna kill me. | 吉尔会杀了我的 |
[01:14] | I suppose I’ll just go out drinking by myself. | 那看来我只能去一个人喝酒了 |
[01:16] | You’ve never had a problem making friends | 交朋友或者一个人喝酒 |
[01:18] | or drinking alone. | 对你来说从来不是问题 |
[01:24] | Little prick. I had him. | 小杂种 我本来都抓到他了的 |
[01:32] | Come on. One drink. | 拜托 就一杯 |
[01:37] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:38] | Jill didn’t let you bring your balls to work today? | 吉尔今天没让你带上蛋蛋[胆量]来上班吗 |
[01:41] | This from the one with the fanny pack, right? | 你戴腰包还好意思说我 |
[01:43] | – Oh, this? – Yeah. | -你说这个吗 -嗯 |
[01:45] | This here’s a utility bag. | 这是杂物包 |
[01:47] | It’s both stylish and practical. | 既时髦又实用 |
[01:49] | Let’s be honest-it’s a “Murse.” | 直说吧 这就是个男士包包 |
[01:58] | Hey, wait, what are you doing? Why aren’t you taking the 15? | 等等 你干什么 你怎么不走15街 |
[02:00] | South 32nd’s faster. | 32南街更快 |
[02:02] | Besides, my favorite bar’s up this way. | 而且我最爱的酒吧在这条路上 |
[02:05] | You don’t quit. | 你真是不依不饶啊 |
[02:09] | Oh–Jesus. | 老天 |
[02:11] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 干什么呢 |
[02:13] | My moms called, like, an hour ago | 我妈妈一小时前就报了警 |
[02:15] | about the party over there. | 投诉那边的派对 |
[02:17] | It’s too loud. | 太吵了 |
[02:18] | What, do we look like cops to you, asshole? | 我们看着像条子吗 混蛋 |
[02:20] | Yeah, kind of. | 有点 |
[02:23] | Border Patrol, ese. We don’t take noise complaints. | 我们是边境巡警 不受理噪音投诉 |
[02:30] | – It’s all right, yeah. – What? | -没事 -什么 |
[02:35] | I’m just gonna poke my head in there real quick. | 我去那边看看什么情况 |
[02:37] | Poke your head in. | 你去看吧 |
[02:39] | Hey, it’s my civic duty. | 这是我的公民义务 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:45] | Hey, man, I told you I got to go home. | 我跟你说了我得回家 |
[02:47] | Read your fucking handbook, Clemens. | 看看你的手册 克莱门斯 |
[02:49] | We serve the American public with vigilance and integrity. | 我们以警戒和正直为美国公众服务 |
[02:53] | You forgot professionalism. | 你忘了职业精神 |
[03:03] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[03:11] | Come on, man. | 快点啊 |
[03:16] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[03:22] | Ah, damn it. | 妈的 |
[03:57] | Uh, no, gracias. No, no. | 不要 谢谢 不 不 |
[04:02] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:24] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[04:27] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:31] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[04:36] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:43] | Turn around, asshole. | 转过来 混蛋 |
[04:46] | Hey, turn around! Show me your hands! | 转过来 让我看到你的手 |
[04:50] | I said, “Show me your hands!” | 我说 “让我看到你的手” |
[05:00] | Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. | 我靠 操 |
[05:07] | He pulled. He tried to pop off a shot. | 他掏枪了 他试图开枪 |
[05:11] | It’s a phone. | 是手机 |
[05:16] | Okay… | 冷静 |
[05:21] | We’re gonna fix this. | 我们能解决这事的 |
[05:23] | Stay inside. | 待在屋里 |
[05:26] | Get back. | 回去 |
[05:29] | Stay the fucking inside. | 别出来 |
[05:53] | He drew, you shot. That’s it. | 他掏枪 你开枪 就是这样 |
[05:56] | There’s no gun. | 没有枪 |
[05:58] | He drew, you shot. | 他掏枪 你开枪 |
[06:00] | It was self-defense, you fucking hear me? | 你是自卫 懂吗 |
[06:03] | No. | 不 |
[06:04] | He’s an unarmed brown kid. | 他是个没有武器的棕皮肤小孩 |
[06:05] | You’re a white man with a gun. | 你是个持枪的白男 |
[06:08] | No. I said, “No.” | 不 我说了”不” |
[06:10] | You like your life? | 你喜欢你的生活吗 |
[06:11] | What the fuck do you think’s gonna happen to it? | 你觉得会受到什么影响 |
[06:20] | Put the gun in the car, man. | 把枪放到车上 |
[06:27] | Dispatch, this is Victor-107. | 指挥中心 这里是V107 |
[06:33] | Dispatch, this is Victor-107. Shots fired. | 指挥中心 这里是V107 有人开枪 |
[06:37] | Copy, Victor 107. What’s your 20? | 收到 V107 你在哪 |
[06:42] | I’m on the southwest corner of 32nd and Greenlea. | 我在32街和格林利街交汇处的西南角 |
[08:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:23] | ¿Quién? | 谁啊 |
[08:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:30] | I need a phone-a teléfono. | 我需要手机 |
[08:35] | You have a family. I have a family, too. | 你有家人 我也有家人 |
[08:38] | They’re in, uh, danger-peligroso. | 他们有危险 |
[08:41] | – Mi familia es en mucho peligroso. – No. | -我家人有危险 -不 |
[08:46] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | No, it’s fine. | 不 我没事 |
[08:52] | Miss-No, no, I’m talking to you. | 女士 别走 我跟你说话呢 |
[08:57] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[08:59] | Wait! God damn it. | 等等 该死 |
[09:09] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[09:16] | Could you wait? Hold on a second! | 你能等等吗 等一下 |
[09:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:49] | Alto. | 停车 |
[09:53] | Stop. | 停下 |
[09:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:59] | Alto, alto. | 停车 停车 |
[10:06] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | Teléfono, por favor. | 手机 麻烦借我一下 |
[10:24] | No teléfono. | 没有手机 |
[10:28] | ¿Teléfono? | 手机 |
[12:20] | I didn’t make a call. | 我没打电话 |
[12:22] | Hang on. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:04] | Amén. | 阿门 |
[15:44] | You got a phone I can use? | 你这有电话吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, buddy. | 有的 哥们 |
[15:49] | Don’t get a lot of tourists around here. | 这里游客不多 |
[15:52] | Here, just try to keep it short. | 给 尽量别打太久 |
[15:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Hi, you’ve reached Jill. | 你好 我是吉尔 |
[16:28] | I can’t get to the phone right now– | 我暂时无法接听 |
[16:46] | You have reached the offices of Dr. Frank Kerr. | 这里是弗兰克·克尔医生的办公室 |
[16:49] | To make an appointment, press one. | 如想预约 请按1 |
[16:52] | If this is a mental-health emergency, press two. | 如有心理健康紧急情况 请按2 |
[16:56] | I want you to do something for me. | 我想要你做件事 |
[16:59] | I want you to name as many embarrassing moments | 在一分钟内尽可能多地列举出 |
[17:01] | for someone else as you can in a minute. | 对别人来说感到尴尬的时刻 |
[17:09] | I can’t think of any. | 我一个都想不出来 |
[17:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | This is how people view your embarrassing moments. | 人们就是这么看待你的尴尬时刻的 |
[17:16] | I’m afraid we don’t take up nearly as much space | 恐怕我们在别人故事中占据的空间 |
[17:19] | in the stories of others as we think we do. | 没有我们想象中那么大 |
[17:27] | I’m so sorry. Just one sec. | 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[17:30] | It’s my emergency line. Yeah, this is Dr. Kerr. | 是我的紧急热线 我是克尔医生 |
[17:34] | If you’re my shrink, | 如果你是我的心理医生 |
[17:36] | then everything I say is between you and me, right? | 那我所说的一切都只有你知我知 对吗 |
[17:39] | Ben? | 本 |
[17:40] | Just answer the question, Frank. | 回答我的问题 弗兰克 |
[17:42] | Uh, well, I’m not really partial to the word “Shrink,” | 我不是很喜欢心理医生这词 |
[17:45] | but technically, yes. | 但严格来说 是的 |
[17:47] | I’m glad you finally called. | 真高兴你终于打来了 |
[17:51] | It’s safe to say that | 可以说 |
[17:52] | you love Jill and Kate as much as I do, right? | 你跟我一样爱吉尔和凯特 对吧 |
[17:57] | I-I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[17:58] | I’m so sorry. Just one minute. | 不好意思 稍等 |
[18:03] | Uh, Ben, what’s going on? | 本 怎么了 |
[18:06] | I fucked up, Frank. | 我搞砸了 弗兰克 |
[18:07] | I made a mistake with the wrong people. | 我惹到了不该惹的人 |
[18:09] | Uh, what do you mean “The wrong people”? | 什么叫”不该惹的人” |
[18:11] | I need you swear to me that you will say nothing | 我要你发誓 你不会告诉 |
[18:13] | of what I’m about to tell you to Jill and Kate. | 吉尔和凯特我跟你说的事 |
[18:15] | You’re beginning to scare me, Ben. | 你有点吓到我了 本 |
[18:17] | You’re all in danger. | 你们都有危险 |
[18:18] | There were people in your house. | 之前有人去了你家 |
[18:20] | They filmed you sleeping. | 他们拍摄你们睡觉 |
[18:22] | – What people were in my house? – Sicarios. | -什么人来我家了 -杀手 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:29] | I know you and I haven’t always had the best relationship, | 我知道你我关系一直都不怎么和睦 |
[18:32] | but if you love Jill and Kate as much as I do, | 但如果你像我一样爱吉尔和凯特的话 |
[18:34] | then you have to trust me right now. | 那你现在就必须相信我 |
[18:36] | Well, shouldn’t we just call the police? | 我们不该报警吗 |
[18:38] | No! Tell no one about this conversation, Frank– | 不行 这次对话不能告诉任何人 弗兰克 |
[18:41] | not Kate, not Jill, not the police, no one. | 不能告诉凯特 吉尔 警方 任何人都不行 |
[18:45] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[18:46] | As soon as we hang up the phone, | 挂断电话后 |
[18:49] | I need to call them both, find out where they are, | 我需要你给她们打电话 弄清她们在哪 |
[18:50] | and go to them. | 然后去找她们 |
[18:52] | Go to the bank on the way, take out as much cash as you can. | 去的路上顺道去趟银行 把现金全取出来 |
[18:55] | Also, buy a prepaid cell phone | 还有 买一部预付费手机 |
[18:58] | and, uh, get rid of all of your cell phones. | 扔掉你们所有的手机 |
[19:00] | Okay, Ben, is all this really necessary? | 本 有必要这么做吗 |
[19:03] | I saw a device used to monitor cell phone traffic | 我在其中一个杀手车子的后座上 |
[19:06] | in the back seat of one of the sicarios’ cars. | 看到了一个监视手机流量的装置 |
[19:08] | For all I know, they’re monitoring all three of your cell phones. | 他们说不定在监视你们三个人的手机 |
[19:10] | That’s why I called you at your office. | 所以我才打到你办公室 |
[19:12] | Ditch your car, take a taxi to the airport. | 丢下你的车 打车去机场 |
[19:16] | Use cash to buy tickets to Vancouver, | 用现金买去温哥华的机票 |
[19:18] | the first flight out. | 第一趟出发的航班 |
[19:19] | Why Vancouver? | 为什么是温哥华 |
[19:20] | There’s no large-scale Mexican neighborhood there, | 那边没有大规模墨西哥人聚集地 |
[19:22] | so it’s a place these men will avoid. | 所以这些人会避开那里 |
[19:25] | Now, all of that should take about six hours. | 这一切需要大概六小时 |
[19:28] | Call me back on this cell phone as soon as you’re all safe. | 你们都安全后立刻打给这个手机 |
[19:32] | Six hours, no matter what. And tell no one, you got it? | 六小时 无论如何 不要告诉任何人 明白吗 |
[19:37] | – What about you, Ben? – Me? | -那你呢 本 -我 |
[19:39] | Yeah, Jill and Kate would be devastated | 对啊 要是你有个三长两短 |
[19:42] | if something happened to you. | 吉尔和凯特会伤心欲绝的 |
[19:44] | You’re gonna meet us, right? | 你会来见我们的吧 |
[19:51] | – Okay, thanks. – Happy to help. | -好了 谢谢 -很高兴能帮上忙 |
[19:53] | Uh, I’m just wondering how long it would take | 我想知道你多久能把这些东西 |
[19:55] | for you to deliver all of this to Javi’s old place. | 都送到哈维以前的家里 |
[19:57] | Oh, so not a tourist. Not sure I have all this stuff. | 原来你不是游客啊 不确定这些东西我都有 |
[20:00] | Well, I’ll take whatever you got. | 你尽量准备就好 |
[20:02] | Just bring it over to the house, | 送到那个房子就行了 |
[20:04] | say, in about, um, five, five and a half hours? | 大约五小时或五个半小时之后 |
[20:07] | – Put it on Javi’s account? – Yeah, you got it. | -记在哈维的账上 -好的 没问题 |
[22:27] | You’re mourning the men who tried to kill me and your friend? | 你是在哀悼那些试图杀了我和你朋友的人吗 |
[22:32] | I knew them since they were children. | 他们还是孩子的时候我就认识他们了 |
[22:35] | Saw them grow up on the beach, Ben. | 我是看着他们在海滩长大的 本 |
[22:40] | I thought you’d be gone. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[22:42] | So did I. | 我本来也这么想 |
[22:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:58] | Why did you choose to come back? | 你为什么选择回来 |
[23:00] | “Choose”? | “选择” |
[23:02] | That’s a funny word. | 这个词有意思 |
[23:08] | And Maria Elena? | 玛丽亚·艾琳娜呢 |
[23:10] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[23:14] | Thank God. | 感谢老天 |
[23:17] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry for what happened to you here, Ben. | 我很遗憾你在这遭遇了那些事 本 |
[23:24] | That’s not your problem. | 又不是你的问题 |
[23:34] | My father used to work at San Pedro Martir Observatory | 我父亲曾经在圣彼德罗马蒂尔天文台工作 |
[23:38] | in the mountains near here. | 就在这附近的山上 |
[23:41] | As a young girl, I spent half my time looking at the stars | 我小时候 一半时间用来看星星 |
[23:44] | and the other half swimming in the ocean. | 一半时间在海里游泳 |
[23:50] | You don’t know what this place used to be. | 你不知道这个地方以前是什么样的 |
[23:52] | Hey, you have to stop living in the past. | 你不能再活在过去了 |
[23:54] | It’s not safe for you here, not after what happened. | 发生了那种事 这里对你来说已经不安全了 |
[23:58] | The best thing you could do is get out of here as soon as you can. | 你最应该做的就是尽快离开这 |
[24:02] | And go where? | 然后去哪 |
[24:09] | There’s an old expression– | 有句老话说 |
[24:12] | “When America sneezes, Mexico catches a cold.” | “美国要是打了喷嚏 墨西哥也会感冒” |
[24:17] | Your government puts more scrutiny on the border, | 你们政府加强了对边境的监视 |
[24:19] | and the cartel is forced to use boats | 贩毒集团只能被迫用船运毒 |
[24:22] | 20 feet from my restaurant. | 离我的餐厅就6米远 |
[24:24] | – So it’s all America’s fault? – Who buys the drugs? | -所以都是美国的错吗 -毒品的买家是谁 |
[24:32] | Look, I know Maria Elena didn’t find me on her own. | 我知道玛丽亚·艾琳娜不是靠自己找到我的 |
[24:37] | And she’s gonna have a new life now, and that’s because of you. | 现在她会开始新生活 这都是因为你 |
[24:40] | How long do you think it’ll be before Dante figures that out? | 你觉得丹特多久后会发觉这一点 |
[24:45] | If nothing else, I take comfort of helping those who need it. | 帮助那些需要帮助的人 我至少能得到慰藉 |
[24:51] | Let me help you, Ben. | 让我帮你 本 |
[25:04] | I can’t take that. | 我不能收 |
[25:07] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这 |
[25:09] | And you won’t be able to get out without money. | 没有钱就你没法离开 |
[25:15] | Please. | 拿着吧 |
[25:19] | I won’t let you go until you take it. | 你不收下 我是不会让你走的 |
[25:26] | As soon as this is over, | 等事情一结束 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna find a way to pay you back. | 我就想办法把钱还给你 |
[25:31] | Good-bye, Ben. | 再见 本 |
[25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Sorry about that. I’ve got all your stuff in the back. | 不好意思 你要的东西我都放在后面了 |
[26:03] | – Hop in. I’ll give you a lift. – You’re early. | -上来 我送你一程 -你来早了 |
[26:15] | You weren’t joking. | 你没开玩笑 |
[26:16] | That is one big project you’ve got there. | 这可真是个大工程 |
[26:18] | Yeah, faulty wiring. | 是啊 因为电线故障 |
[26:20] | Wow, that’s a pity. | 太遗憾了 |
[26:22] | Me and Javi were just starting to make progress. | 我和哈维才刚建出个样子 |
[26:25] | You helped Javi with this? | 这是你帮哈维建的吗 |
[26:27] | Yeah, we used to come up, do some fishing, | 是啊 我们以前经常来 钓钓鱼 |
[26:30] | drink a few pints, shoot at the empties on the beach. | 喝点酒 在海滩上射空瓶子 |
[26:34] | Good with his sidearm, your man, Javi. | 你的朋友 哈维 很会用手枪 |
[26:36] | Not the best fisherman. | 钓鱼就不太行了 |
[26:39] | Or electrician. | 做电工也不行 |
[26:44] | Good. Best of luck. | 好了 祝你好运 |
[26:51] | You think you could give me a hand with this? | 你能帮我搭这个吗 |
[26:57] | Do you have any beer? | 你有啤酒吗 |
[27:00] | I mean, honestly, mate, you are one lucky guy. | 说真的 兄弟 你真的很幸运 |
[27:05] | You think about the proximity, | 你想想这个距离 |
[27:07] | and considering the unpredictability of the wind | 考虑到风向也不可预测 |
[27:09] | at this part of the beach, | 还在海滩的这个地方 |
[27:11] | it’s a miracle the fire didn’t spread to the trailer. | 火没烧到拖车简直就是个奇迹 |
[27:15] | You’ll be happy to know that your friend Javi lived his truth here. | 知道你朋友哈维在这里活出自我 你应该很开心 |
[27:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:24] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[27:32] | Hello? Oh, uh, it’s for you. | 喂 是找你的 |
[27:39] | – Hello? Frank? – Oi, Ben. | -喂 弗兰克吗 -本 |
[27:41] | – Hello, hello? – A little help here? | -听得见吗 -搭把手行吗 |
[27:43] | Frank, can you hear me? | 弗兰克 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:46] | – Frank? – I can, yeah. | -弗兰克 -我能听见 |
[27:49] | Frank, Jill and Kate-are they safe? | 弗兰克 吉尔和凯特安全吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah, they’re safe. | 嗯 她们很安全 |
[27:55] | And where are you guys now? | 你们现在在哪 |
[27:56] | Yeah, we’re on the plane. | 我们在飞机上 |
[27:57] | – We’re about to take off. – Oh, thank God. | -准备起飞了 -谢天谢地 |
[28:02] | Frank, how much do they know? | 弗兰克 她们知道多少情况 |
[28:04] | Just that you’ll explain when you get here. | 只知道你过来后会跟她们解释 |
[28:10] | All right. | 好 |
[28:12] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法过去 |
[28:18] | Didn’t you say that you and Javi used to do some shooting here? | 你不是说你和哈维以前常在这里射击来着 |
[28:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:22] | Any idea what he did with that gun? | 知道他把枪放哪了吗 |
[30:19] | Give me your gun. Easy. | 把你的枪给我 动作慢点 |
[30:24] | Drive. | 开车 |
[30:46] | Put your lights on. We’re not stopping. | 打开警车灯 不要停车 |
[30:49] | And don’t do anything stupid. | 还有 别做蠢事 |
[31:16] | Good. Keep going. | 很好 一直开 |
[31:20] | I see why you chose me as your driver, migra, | 我知道你为什么选我当司机 巡警 |
[31:23] | but if this is your whole plan… | 但如果这就是你的计划 |
[31:26] | it’s a long way to the border. | 离边境还远得很 |
[31:28] | A lot can happen on the open road. | 公路上会发生很多事 |
[31:31] | Don’t worry. We’re not going far. | 别担心 我们不去很远的地方 |
[31:34] | Here, take me there. | 给 带我去那里 |
[31:49] | Kidnapping an officer at gunpoint from a funeral? | 用枪劫持一名刚参加完葬礼的警官 |
[31:52] | Even for an American, you have very little regard. | 即便对美国人来说 这招也太不尊重人了 |
[31:54] | They were criminals, | 他们是罪犯 |
[31:55] | and you sent Maria Elena right back to them | 你还把玛丽亚·艾琳娜交给了他们 |
[31:58] | after I trusted you to help her. | 我本来信任你会帮助她 |
[32:00] | So you think I’m dirty? | 所以你觉得我是黑警 |
[32:02] | At best, you look the other way. | 最好的情况 你是睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[32:04] | Doing nothing’s still a choice. | 你仍可选择什么都不做 |
[32:06] | At worst, you’re in bed with the cartel. | 最坏的情况 你是和贩毒集团勾结 |
[32:12] | “Protect and serve.” | “保护人民 服务社会” |
[32:13] | Isn’t that what it says on your police cars del otro lado? | 这是你们美国警车上刻着的标语吧 |
[32:17] | In this country, it’s “Protect and survive.” | 但在这个国家 是”保护人民 生存要紧” |
[32:20] | I have a son in Tecate. | 我有个儿子 他在特卡特 |
[32:23] | I do my job, make a difference where I can. | 我认真工作 在我能力范围内发挥我的作用 |
[32:27] | But when someone threatens your family, | 但当有人威胁到你的家人 |
[32:29] | you’ll do anything to keep them alive, | 你会不惜一切保护他们 |
[32:31] | even if that means doing nothing. | 即便那意味着什么都不做 |
[32:41] | Yeah, right up there. | 对 就开到那里 |
[32:53] | Others have tried this before. | 有人也试过这个办法 |
[32:55] | The pilot’s gonna have to file a flight plan with the FAA. | 飞行员得向联邦航空局申请航班计划 |
[32:58] | As soon at the plane lands– | 等飞机一落地 |
[32:59] | Yeah, Immigration will be all over me. | 我知道 移民局的人会马上逮捕我 |
[33:01] | If there’s a problem with that plan, I’m happy to hear it. | 你要是觉得这计划有问题 尽管说 |
[33:04] | Flying private isn’t cheap, even down here, | 就算是在这里 坐私人飞机也不便宜 |
[33:07] | so I’m gonna need your wallet–slow. | 所以钱包给我 慢点 |
[33:12] | And now la migra adds robbery to his list of crimes. | 现在这巡警得加上一条抢劫的罪名了 |
[33:16] | Yeah, well, | 行 |
[33:17] | I’m sure you won’t mind looking the other way. | 你肯定不会介意睁一只眼闭一只眼的 |
[33:38] | They’re gonna find you. | 他们会找到你的 |
[33:56] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[34:07] | Seat belt? | 安全带呢 |
[34:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | Oh, good. | 这下好了 |
[34:47] | Is this the right way? | 是往这方向飞吗 |
[34:53] | Hey, what the fuck is going on, man? | 你搞什么呢 |
[34:56] | Why are we landing? | 怎么在降落啊 |
[34:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:16] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[35:54] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[35:55] | He wants to know if that’s how you greet all your employers. | 他想知道 你都是用枪跟所有老板问好的吗 |
[37:30] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你需要喝一杯压压惊的样子 |
[37:33] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:36] | I’m more of a beer guy. | 我更喜欢喝啤酒 |
[37:40] | The first vineyards in North America are planted in Mexico. | 北美洲最早一批葡萄园是在墨西哥种植的 |
[37:43] | – Did you know that? – No. | -你知道吗 -不知道 |
[37:45] | The Spanish brought the grapes… | 西班牙人把葡萄带到这片土地 |
[37:47] | along with the small pox– | 还有天花 |
[37:49] | some of the few gifts they left us. | 他们留给我们为数不多的馈赠 |
[37:54] | Lacryma Christi-Tears of Christ. | 基督之泪 |
[37:57] | – You ever taste it? – No. | -你喝过吗 -没有 |
[37:59] | It’s a blend of two grapes. | 由两种葡萄混合酿制 |
[38:02] | They grow at the base of the same volcano | 它们生长在同一座火山脚下 |
[38:04] | that once destroyed Pompeii. | 就是那座火山摧毁了庞贝古城 |
[38:07] | I went to Italy, brought back a cutting. | 我去了意大利 带回来一根葡萄枝条 |
[38:09] | All that you see here came from the same stock. | 你眼前这一片都来自同一株枝干 |
[38:16] | But I-it tastes completely different here in Mexico. | 但这酒在墨西哥尝起来味道截然不同 |
[38:21] | You may think it’s the climate or the granite in the soil, | 你可能会认为是气候或土壤里的花岗岩造成的 |
[38:25] | but I believe it’s the blood. | 但我相信是因为鲜血 |
[38:27] | “The blood”? | “鲜血” |
[38:31] | Mexican soldiers pushed the Spanish | 墨西哥士兵靠武力 |
[38:33] | out of the peninsula below us by force. | 把西班牙人赶出我们下方的半岛 |
[38:35] | When the gringos invaded us, we pushed them out, too. | 美国佬侵略我们时 也被我们赶走了 |
[38:41] | The soil remains ours, every inch of it. | 这片土地一直属于我们 每一寸 |
[38:45] | But it’s seen more suffering than any volcano could ever give– | 但它看过的苦难 比火山爆发所能造成的更多 |
[38:48] | so much that even Christ’s Tears taste different here. | 连基督之泪在这里都变味了 |
[39:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:05] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[39:08] | I’m thinking you didn’t bring me here for the wine. | 我认为你带我来这不是为了喝酒 |
[39:14] | Walk with me, Ben. | 陪我走走 本 |
[39:39] | We started with poppies. | 一开始我们种罂粟花 |
[39:42] | Now we grow grapes. | 现在种葡萄 |
[39:46] | There is hope, Ben. Don’t you think? | 还有希望 本 不是吗 |
[40:19] | Ben? | 本 |
[40:20] | No, you need-you need to let him go. | 不 你得放他走 |
[40:23] | I told you the rules. | 我告诉过你规矩 |
[40:24] | He’s got nothing to do with this. | 他和这事毫无关系 |
[40:26] | I fucked up. T-this is on me. Please! | 是我搞砸了 都怪我 求你了 |
[40:30] | You said you wanted to keep your family safe, | 你说你想保护家人安全 |
[40:32] | but didn’t do what it takes. | 但你没做你该做的 |
[40:33] | This is my fault. Let him go. | 这都是我的错 放他走 |
[40:36] | We had a deal, Ben. | 我们说好的 本 |
[40:38] | You do as you’re told, tell no one. | 你听令行事 不告诉任何人 |
[40:40] | Look, God damn it, then punish me, not him! | 该死 那就惩罚我 别惩罚他啊 |
[40:50] | Look, you like to make deals? | 听着 你喜欢做交易是吗 |
[40:52] | – I’ll make you one. – Yes, yes, please, please! | -我就跟你做笔交易 -是的 求求你 |
[40:55] | You’re in no position to bargain, Ben. | 你没资格讨价还价 本 |
[40:56] | Hold on to him. | 你不用放了他 |
[40:58] | Ben, what are you doing, man? I don’t want to die! | 本 你在干什么 我不想死啊 |
[41:01] | You are giving him to us as what– some kind of present? | 你要把他当礼物献给我们吗 |
[41:04] | You–you seem like a businessman. | 你看起来是个生意人 |
[41:06] | I’m offering you collateral. | 我这是给你抵押品 |
[41:10] | You hold on to him as long as you need to | 你想扣留他多久随便你 |
[41:12] | until I’ve done whatever it is that you want me to do. | 直到我完成你交给我的工作 |
[41:16] | – Anything we ask? – Anything! | -什么工作都行 -是的 |
[41:20] | Only, once the job is done, I’m done, | 但是 工作完成后 我们没关系了 |
[41:23] | and I get to take him home | 你就让我带他回家 |
[41:24] | to his wife and his four-year-old child. | 回到他妻子和他四岁孩子的身边 |
[41:28] | I know you’re a man of your word, | 我知道你是守信用的人 |
[41:29] | and I can be a man of mine, too. | 我也能说到做到 |
[41:32] | I just need you to let me prove it. | 你只需给我机会证明这点 |
[41:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:44] | Oh, God! What the fuck did you do? | 天啊 你他妈做了什么 |
[41:46] | – Hold on, hold on. – No! | -等等 等等 -不 |
[42:07] | You took away his child from him, | 你夺走了他的孩子 |
[42:09] | he took away a family member from you. | 他夺走了你一个家人的性命 |
[42:11] | Now you’re even. | 现在你们扯平了 |
[42:14] | Go back to San Diego, Ben. | 回圣地亚哥去 本 |
[42:16] | Your next job will be waiting for you. | 你下一个任务会等着你 |
[42:21] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[42:22] | Now it’s up to you to keep them safe. | 现在她们的安危掌握在你手里 |
[42:26] | It would be a shame if something like this happened again. | 如果再发生这种事就太遗憾了 |
[42:40] | Frank. Oh, I’m so sorry. | 弗兰克 真对不起 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 对不起 弗兰克 |