时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 1969年 将近一万两千名萨尔瓦多人 被迫逃离洪都拉斯 | |
[01:36] | No. Ah! | 不 |
[01:46] | – Papi? – No. | -爸爸 -不 |
[01:57] | No! No! Corre! Corre! | 不 不 快跑 快跑 |
[02:00] | Corre! | 跑啊 |
[03:43] | Why do you people always talk so fast? | 你们墨西哥人为什么说话都这么快 |
[03:47] | Peligroso– dangerous, right? | 你是说危险 是吗 |
[03:49] | Well, there’s much less chance of border patrol | 在这边 我们遇上边境巡警的几率 |
[03:51] | running into us out here. | 要小得多 |
[03:53] | Between here and Bisbee, only the old-style fence– | 这里到比斯比的沿途 只有老式的围栏 |
[03:55] | none of the new one. | 没有新式的 |
[03:57] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[04:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:13] | Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me! | 你在逗我吧 |
[04:22] | We’re gonna have to walk. | 我们只能走了 |
[04:28] | Calculating route to Bisbee. | 正在计算去比斯比的路线 |
[04:31] | Head north 27.3 miles. | 往北走27.3英里 |
[04:37] | Far? | 远吗 |
[04:39] | Take only what you need. | 只带上必需品 |
[05:10] | Hey, this is Garrett. Leave me a message. | 我是加勒特 有事请留言 |
[05:13] | Hey, I’m gonna need a pick up at Bisbee around sunset. | 傍晚时分 我需要有人到比斯比接应一下 |
[05:15] | I’ll send you a GPS pin. Do not tell anyone. | 我会把定位发给你 别告诉任何人 |
[05:29] | It’s all right. I got it. | 没事的 我能行 |
[05:30] | Try to keep up. | 别掉队 |
[06:07] | Your cousin’s in a bad mood. | 你堂弟心情不太好 |
[06:08] | No fucking kidding. | 可不是吗 |
[06:46] | I know what “Gordo” neans. | 我知道那个词是什么意思 |
[06:48] | And we wouldn’t even be walking out here at all | 如果你没给那男的脑袋喷满绝缘泡沫 |
[06:50] | if you hadn’t filled a guy’s head with expanding foam. | 我们根本不会大老远到这来 |
[06:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[06:56] | No idea what you’ve gotten us into. | 你不知道你给我们惹上了什么麻烦 |
[06:59] | You’re too young to understand what these people | 你还太年轻 不明白这些人 |
[07:01] | are capable of. | 能做出什么事 |
[07:08] | What? Hijo? | 什么 儿子 |
[07:26] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[07:30] | When we get to the United States, | 等我们到了美国 |
[07:32] | you’ll have to apply for asylum. | 你就申请庇护 |
[07:34] | Asylum–get it? | 庇护 明白吗 |
[07:36] | Sí, asylum. | 明白 庇护 |
[07:37] | Ehh, don’t get too excited. | 先别太激动 |
[07:39] | To them, you’re just another “TONK” right now. | 对他们来说 你只不过是另一个”趟客” |
[07:42] | Tonk? | 那是什么 |
[07:43] | Territory of Origin Not Known. | 原国籍不明人士 |
[07:46] | Now if we get separated, you’re gonna have to know | 如果我们分开了 你就得知道 |
[07:49] | what to say and Inglés is better. | 该说什么 最好说英语 |
[07:51] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[07:54] | “I am unable to return to Mexico | “我不能返回墨西哥 |
[07:58] | because I have a well-founded fear of persecution.” | 因为我有充足理由担心受到迫害” |
[08:01] | – Okay? – Huh? | -明白吗 -什么 |
[08:03] | “I am unable to return to Mex–“ | “我不能返回墨…” |
[08:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:09] | Come with me now. Come on. | 跟我来 快点 |
[08:11] | Rápido! | 快 |
[08:14] | Over there, over there. | 那里 去那里 |
[08:21] | This way. | 这边 |
[08:26] | All right. Come on. | 好了 快点 |
[08:32] | Give me your foot. | 把脚伸出来 |
[08:36] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:38] | Hold it. Hold it, sí. | 按住 按住 对 |
[08:45] | I learned this from illegals like you. | 我从你这种非法移民那学来的 |
[08:48] | Okay, now soft, soft. See? No footprints. | 轻点走 轻轻地 看见没 不留脚印 |
[08:55] | There. | 那儿 |
[09:02] | Inside. | 进去 |
[09:04] | All right, give me your backpack. | 好了 把背包给我 |
[09:07] | All right. Come on. | 快点 |
[09:09] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[09:11] | Perfect! Perfect. | 太好了 太好了 |
[09:13] | All right, get down. Come on. | 蹲下 来 |
[09:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:19] | Don’t move until I come back. | 在我回来前 别动 |
[09:20] | 对不起 警官 请别走 我不抱怨了 | |
[09:26] | Stay quiet. Hide here. | 保持安静 躲在这 |
[09:28] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[13:18] | Smart girl. | 真聪明 |
[13:36] | – Again. – I am “A navel”… | -再来 -我”不棱”… |
[13:39] | “I am unable”– un-able. | 我不能 不能 |
[13:41] | I am unable… | 我不能 |
[13:44] | To return… | 返回 |
[13:47] | I am unable… | 我不能 |
[13:48] | To return… | 返回 |
[13:50] | To “Ray-tone.” | “饭”回 |
[13:52] | To return, return, return. | 返回 返回 返回 |
[13:54] | To “Ray-tone.” | “饭”回 |
[13:55] | – Return. – “Ray-tone.” | -返回 -“饭”回 |
[13:59] | Again. | 再来 |
[14:01] | “I am unable to return to Mexico | “我不能返回墨西哥 |
[14:04] | because I have a well-founded fear.” | 因为我有充足理由担心” |
[14:20] | “I have a well-founded fear.” | “我有充足理由担心” |
[14:29] | I have a well-founded fear. | 我有充足理由担心 |
[15:02] | Jerky? | 吃肉干吗 |
[15:15] | Jeez. Fucking terrible. | 天啊 太难吃了 |
[15:38] | Is good for desierto. | 在沙漠里有好处 |
[15:41] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | What the–hot. | 搞什么… 好辣 |
[16:14] | Not the best use of our agua. | 这口水算是浪费了 |
[16:32] | Uh. What? | 干嘛 |
[16:39] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -来吧 |
[16:51] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Hmm. De nada. | 不客气 |
[17:15] | – Kids? – Mm-hmm. | -孩子 -嗯 |
[17:18] | Uh, sí, uno. | 有 一个 |
[17:20] | Hijo? | 儿子吗 |
[17:23] | No, uh, hija– daughter. | 不 女儿 女儿 |
[17:26] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[17:29] | Ellas–ellas aman father… | 女儿们爱父亲 |
[17:34] | much. | 非常 |
[17:36] | Love. | 很爱 |
[17:39] | Yeah, well, we’re not as close as I’d like. | 也许吧 但她不太愿意跟我亲近 |
[17:43] | Still don’t have a signal. | 还是没信号 |
[17:45] | We’re gonna have to keep moving. | 我们得继续往前走 |
[17:47] | How’s that baby? | 宝宝怎么样 |
[17:49] | Still kicking? | 还在踢你吗 |
[17:52] | Mm, sí. Sí. | 是的 是的 |
[17:56] | Juan Carlos. | 他叫胡安·卡洛斯 |
[18:05] | He’ll like that-tu papá. | 他会喜欢的 你爸爸 |
[18:07] | Happy. | 会很开心 |
[18:21] | My daughter? Katie. | 我女儿 叫凯特 |
[18:25] | Katie. | 凯特 |
[18:33] | Suerte. | 幸运 |
[18:34] | Yeah, well…uh, something happened at work | 不好说 她很小的时候 |
[18:38] | when she was just a little kid. | 我工作上出了点事 |
[18:40] | Nothing was the same after it. | 在那之后 一切都变了 |
[18:43] | I became a giant dick… | 我变成了一个大混蛋 |
[18:47] | angry, drinking. | 愤怒 酗酒 |
[18:50] | Jill was great at first. | 吉尔一开始很好 |
[18:53] | I think she just got tired of trying. | 但后来大概是觉得累了 |
[19:00] | Cómo se dice, uh, “Divorced”? | 该怎么说 “离婚了” |
[19:03] | Divorciado. | 离婚了 |
[19:04] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 对 差不多是这意思 |
[19:10] | I’ll bet you’re gonna be a much better mom | 你当妈妈 肯定比我当爸爸 |
[19:13] | than I was a father. | 当得好多了 |
[19:16] | Most people, they say that | 大多数人 他们都说 |
[19:20] | they’d kill for their kids. | 为了孩子愿意杀人 |
[19:22] | Very few people actually have. | 但很少人真的这样做了 |
[19:28] | Motherfucker. | 吓老子一跳 |
[19:41] | Garbage is good. | 有垃圾是好事 |
[19:43] | Garbage means civilization, huh? | 垃圾说明有人在附近 对吧 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:33] | I think it’s this way. | 我觉得是这边 |
[20:40] | “Think”? | “觉得” |
[20:52] | I am unab–unable… | 我不能… |
[20:57] | I–I am unable… | 我不能… |
[21:02] | I am unable to re–to return to Mexico… | 我不能返回墨西哥 |
[21:07] | I am unable to return to Mexico because I have… | 我不能返回墨西哥 因为我有… |
[21:12] | I have a-a well-“Funded” fear of– | 我有”葱足”理由担心… |
[21:16] | of the Constitution. | 宪法 |
[21:20] | Garrett, it’s me. | 加勒特 是我 |
[21:21] | I think we got a little off course. | 我们可能走偏了 |
[21:24] | Forget that first pin I sent you. | 别管我发的第一个定位了 |
[21:28] | – Unable… – I think we’re a few miles east. | -不能… -我们应该偏东了几英里 |
[21:31] | Use this one instead. | 以这个为准 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:15] | We’re gonna have to go over. Go! | 我们得翻过去 快走 |
[22:18] | Sons of bitches. | 该死的 |
[22:19] | They’re trying to run us till they wear us out. | 他们想让我们跑到筋疲力竭 |
[22:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:25] | Go! | 快 |
[23:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:09] | Here. Here. | 来 先坐下 |
[24:16] | Here, agua. | 给你 水 |
[24:19] | You’ll feel better. | 喝了会好一些 |
[25:31] | Nada. | 没事 |
[26:46] | I could lose my fucking pension over this. | 我这么做可能会失去退休金 |
[27:19] | Son of a bitch. Fuck. | 该死的 操 |
[27:30] | Stop! | 停下 |
[27:31] | Ground sensor. | 地面传感器 |
[27:32] | You go anywhere near that, | 只要靠近 |
[27:33] | migra sees us. You–deported. | 巡警就会看到 就会把你驱逐出境 |
[27:36] | Migra, rápido! | 警官 快点过来 |
[27:42] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:45] | Migra! | 警官 |
[27:50] | You wanna shoot me? | 你要开枪吗 |
[27:52] | Shoot! Go ahead! | 开啊 直接开枪 |
[27:54] | But if you kill us, | 但你要是杀了我们 |
[27:56] | border patrol won’t stop until they find you. | 边境巡警一定会找到你 |
[28:07] | See you soon. | 很快会再见 |
[28:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:50] | Go, go, go, go! Here. | 走 快走 这边 |
[28:52] | Get down, get down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下 |
[29:09] | You got your thermals? | 你带热成像设备了吗 |
[29:26] | Nothing. | 没发现 |
[29:28] | Something came through that hole back there. | 有什么从后面那个洞爬了过来 |
[29:30] | Let’s make another run up Palm Canyon and ride. | 我们再骑车去棕榈峡谷看看 |
[29:41] | I can’t believe that actually worked. | 这招居然成功了 |
[29:51] | Yeah, this is the road. | 对 就是这条路 |
[29:53] | It’s this way. | 就是这个方向 |
[30:00] | Sí. | 是的 |
[30:05] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 哥们 |
[30:06] | You made it! | 你终于来了 |
[30:07] | Yeah, you sure you don’t wanna drop another pin or two? | 是的 你确定不想再改一两次定位吗 |
[30:10] | Maybe I can drive for another 7 hours and 48 minutes. | 我也许还可以再开7小时48分钟的车 |
[30:14] | I’m standing in the middle of the road with the light on. | 我就站在路中间 亮着电筒 |
[30:16] | – Can you see me? – No. | -你看到我了吗 -没有 |
[30:18] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[30:19] | The GPS says another ten minutes. | 导航说还要十分钟才到 |
[30:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[30:24] | We gotta get off the road. Get off the road! | 我们必须离开公路 快离开 |
[30:27] | Vámonos! Vámonos! | 快走 快点 |
[30:30] | Oh, shit, oh, shit. | 妈的 该死 |
[30:31] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[30:37] | Turn the light off! Turn the light off! | 把灯关了 快关了 |
[30:56] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:00] | Fucking A! | 发现他们了 |
[31:07] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 快走 |
[31:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | They’ve been tracking us. | 他们一直在追踪我们 |
[32:20] | Migra! | 警官 |
[32:22] | Más sicarios! | 有更多杀手来了 |
[32:23] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[32:32] | I see headlights. Is that you? | 我看到车前灯了 那是你吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah, I’m almost on top of you. | 对 我差不多到你定点了 |
[32:53] | Hey, what the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[32:55] | What the fuck did you drive that thing for? | 你开那辆车干什么 |
[32:58] | Well, my Honda Civic is not exactly off-road material. | 我的本田思域不适合越野行驶 |
[33:01] | And who’s gonna pull me over | 如果我开着一辆边境巡逻车 |
[33:02] | if I’m driving a border patrol vehicle with her in the back seat? | 她坐在后座 谁会叫我靠边停车 |
[33:06] | Garrett, Maria Elena. | 加勒特 这是玛丽亚·艾琳娜 |
[33:07] | Maria Elena, Garrett. | 玛丽亚·艾琳娜 这是加勒特 |
[33:09] | Mucho gusto. | 幸会 |
[33:12] | What are you doing with her? | 你怎么跟她在一起 |
[33:13] | Look, you’ve known me for a while, right? | 你认识我很久了 对吧 |
[33:16] | In all that time, have you ever seen me break the law? | 一直以来 你见过我犯法吗 |
[33:18] | No. | 没有 |
[33:20] | Well, then I must have a pretty good reason | 那么我肯定有个很好的理由 |
[33:21] | for doing it, right? | 才会这么做 对吗 |
[33:25] | Just get her in the car. | 让她上车 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:39] | What the… ? | 怎么回事 |
[33:54] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[34:00] | No. | 不要 |
[34:03] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[34:09] | Do I have your attention? | 我引起你的注意了吗 |
[34:11] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[34:12] | Return to the place you left your truck. | 回你丢下卡车的地方 |
[34:15] | Go now or the next video we send you | 现在就去 否则我们发给你的下个视频 |
[34:16] | will have a much different ending. | 会有截然不同的结局 |
[34:19] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[34:21] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[34:24] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[34:25] | Hey, I thought you said you were in a hurry. | 你不是说你赶时间吗 |
[34:28] | Hey, Ben. Ben. | 喂 本 本 |
[34:34] | He’s gonna take good care of you. | 他会好好照顾你的 |
[34:35] | – You can trust him. – Don’t go. | -你可以相信他 -别走 |
[34:37] | Wait, you’re not coming with us? | 等等 你不跟我们一起走吗 |
[34:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:39] | You remember what I told you? | 还记得我告诉过你什么吗 |
[34:42] | I–I am unable to return to Mexico… | 我不能返回墨西哥 |
[34:47] | because I have a well-founded fear of–of persecution. | 因为我有充足理由担心受到迫害 |
[34:56] | Take her somewhere safe while she applies for asylum. | 在她申请政治庇护期间 带她去个安全的地方 |
[34:58] | Whoa, whoa, hold– where the hell are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[35:00] | Hey, get in the car, Ben. | 上车啊 本 |
[35:02] | Ben. | 本 |
[35:04] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[35:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:27] | You knew I was coming. | 你知道我会来 |
[38:27] | Over here, Chief. | 这边 老大 |
[38:41] | Where’s she going with my truck? | 她要把我的车开去哪 |
[38:50] | God damn, Migra. | 我去 条子 |
[38:52] | You smell like one rank-ass motherfucker. | 你臭气熏天啊 |
[38:55] | What’d you do, roll around in dog shit? | 你做了什么 在狗屎堆里打滚吗 |
[38:58] | Gun, wallet, phone. | 枪 钱包 手机 |
[39:09] | Follow me, Cuz. | 跟我来 哥们 |
[39:32] | Imagine the number of animals who have died | 想象一下你所站的地方 |
[39:34] | right where you’re standing. | 死过多少动物 |
[39:38] | Come, join me. | 上来我这里 |
[39:44] | You gotta be shitting me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[39:50] | They say in old bullrings like this, | 据说在这种古老斗牛场里 |
[39:53] | the souls of all the toros who gave their lives | 那些献出过生命的公牛 |
[39:55] | still walk this ruedo. | 其灵魂依然行走在沙场上 |
[39:57] | And if you stand quietly, | 如果你静静站着 |
[40:00] | you will feel their breath on your face | 就能感觉到它们喷在你脸上的气息 |
[40:03] | and hear their charge. | 听见它们的冲锋 |
[40:05] | A beautiful place–tradition. | 这地方很美 是传统 |
[40:11] | I’m glad you’re here, Ben. | 你来了我很高兴 本 |
[40:14] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[40:17] | Call me Juan Diego. | 叫我胡安·迭戈 |
[40:19] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿到底在哪 |
[40:24] | It’s a different type of machismo you have. | 你的男子气概有所不同 |
[40:25] | It’s not Latin, more Anglo. | 不是拉丁式的 而是盎格鲁的 |
[40:28] | – The difference is– – Where is my– | -区别在于… -我女儿… |
[40:29] | Your daughter is fine, | 你女儿没事 |
[40:31] | so no need to worry about her, | 所以你不用担心她 |
[40:33] | if you play by the rules. | 只要你遵守规矩 |
[40:34] | Rules? | 规矩 |
[40:35] | You sent one of your men into her bedroom. | 你可是派了一个手下进她卧室 |
[40:38] | And you took an unborn child away from his father. | 你也把一个未出世的孩子带离他父亲身边 |
[40:41] | Now I can promise you Dante wanted to do a lot more | 我向你保证 丹特想做的远远不止 |
[40:44] | than just send a video. | 发个视频那么简单 |
[40:52] | I want you to work for me, Ben. | 我想让你为我工作 本 |
[40:56] | As a man who knows how to cross the border– | 作为一个熟知如何能穿越边境的人… |
[40:57] | What do you need me for? | 你为什么需要我 |
[41:00] | You got coyotes working for you. | 你有郊狼给你干活 |
[41:02] | They know the routes better than I ever could. | 他们比我更熟悉路线 |
[41:05] | You sell yourself short, Migra, | 你太小看自己了 条子 |
[41:07] | especially if you wanna keep your family safe. | 特别是当你想保护你家人的时候 |
[41:11] | If you or anyone who works for you | 如果你或你的手下 |
[41:14] | even sneezes near my family, I swear… | 对我家人哪怕只是打个喷嚏 我都誓要… |
[41:20] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[41:22] | There it is. That’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这样 我说的就是这个 |
[41:25] | Machismo like a cowboy. | 牛仔的男子气概 |
[41:27] | Even in your position, | 即便身处你现在的境地 |
[41:28] | still refusing to back down. | 你依然拒绝退缩 |
[41:34] | This is all very simple, Ben. | 这一切很简单 本 |
[41:37] | You do as you’re told, you tell no one, | 你听令行事 不告诉任何人 |
[41:40] | and I promise you, your family will be safe. | 我就保证 你的家人会平安无事 |
[41:47] | Now go back to Puerto Libre. | 现在你回自由港 |
[41:50] | Take a shower. Get some rest. | 洗个澡 休息一下 |
[41:53] | We will be in contact. | 我会联系你的 |
[42:17] | I’d take the door on the left if I were you. | 我劝你走左边那扇门 |
[42:34] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[44:06] | There goes ten months down the drain. | 十个月的努力白费了 |
[44:23] | He tried to crawl. | 他想爬过去 |
[44:31] | Nice try, buddy. | 想得美 哥们 |
[44:47] | Uh, the phone’s locked. | 手机锁了 |
[44:49] | I mean, I can send it down to the lab, | 我可以送去实验室 |
[44:50] | see if a tech can get anything out of it, but… | 看技术员能否提取出里面的资料 不过… |
[44:55] | Hold this. | 扶好 |
[45:18] | Amateur. | 门外汉 |
[45:25] | Dante Zamora. | 丹特·萨莫拉 |