时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Dave! Callie! Hey! | 戴夫 凯利 |
[00:19] | What’s going on in there?! You guys okay? | 发生什么事了 你们还好吗 |
[00:24] | Dave, Callie, what’s happening?! | 戴夫 凯利 什么情况 |
[00:26] | Quit messing around! | 别闹了 |
[00:27] | Come on, guys, what’s going on…? | 拜托 伙计们 到底怎么了 |
[01:25] | Please… no more. | 拜托 别再来了 |
[02:06] | Just breathe deeply, baby. | 深呼吸 宝贝 |
[02:07] | Your grandma’s gonna be here real soon. | 你祖母很快就会过来的 |
[02:09] | – She’s gonna take you to… – Hey, Sullivan. | -她会带你去… -沙利文 |
[02:11] | Sergeant wants you back at your post. | 警长叫你回自己岗位上去 |
[02:12] | Emily and I are having a visit. | 没看到我和艾米丽在这等人吗 |
[02:14] | You don’t want to make the sergeant wait. | 你可别让警长等着 |
[02:16] | I’ll take that chance. | 让他等着能怎么着 |
[02:17] | Easy, Sullivan, I’m just trying to save you a reprimand. | 别激动 沙利文 我只是不想让你挨骂 |
[02:22] | Excuse me, baby. | 等我一下 宝贝 |
[02:26] | That girl just lost her parents. | 那孩子才失去她父母 |
[02:28] | Yeah, and Social Services is on its way. | 那又怎样 社会服务部门正在赶来 |
[02:31] | I’m done listening to you. | 我懒得跟你说 |
[02:32] | I said– enough! | 我说了 够了 |
[02:35] | Shots fired! What was that? | 有枪声 那是什么 |
[02:38] | It’s okay, he didn’t do anything. | 没事 他什么也没做 |
[02:43] | It’s okay. I’m sorry. | 没事的 抱歉 |
[02:46] | It’s okay. Come on, let’s go. | 别怕 咱们走吧 |
[02:51] | Hey, hey. Get up, get up. | 起床 起床 |
[02:52] | You got to get up right now. | 快起床 |
[02:52] | Get up! Wake up. | 起床 快醒醒 |
[02:54] | – You got to go right now. – Good morning, sunshine. | -你得赶紧走了 -早上好 宝贝 |
[02:56] | Oh, wait a minute, w-what is it? | 等等 你叫什么来着 |
[02:57] | It’s, uh… it’s Nora. Right. | 诺拉对吗 |
[03:00] | Uh, yeah, it’s time to go. Here’s your tie. | 没错 你该走了 你的领带 |
[03:02] | – Get up. – Or we could just stay in. | -快起来 -或者我们可以待在这儿 |
[03:04] | I cook a wicked breakfast. | 我做早餐可拿手了 |
[03:06] | Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, tomatoes. | 培根 鸡蛋 香肠 豆子 番茄 |
[03:09] | Perfect islands in a sea of grease. | 充满脂肪的美味早餐 |
[03:10] | No, um, my boyfriend just called, | 不 我男友刚打电话来 |
[03:11] | he’s gonna be here any minute– you need to get out. | 他随时可能过来 你得赶紧走人 |
[03:13] | You didn’t tell me last night you had a boyfriend. | 昨晚你没跟我说你有男友啊 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I did, get up, come on, get your stuff. | 没错 但我确实有 快起来 把东西都拿走 |
[03:17] | I’ll set the table for three, then. | 那我们来个三人早餐呗 |
[03:18] | Hey, Nora, you up? | 诺拉 你起来了吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, he said “Nora,” I was right. | 他叫你诺拉 我答对了 |
[03:20] | – Get your ass out of bed! – Yeah. Go. | -快起床 -是的 快走吧你 |
[03:30] | Oh, hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:31] | I-I… I was just in the bathroom. | 我刚才在洗手间 |
[03:34] | Okay, Zed’s in our class. | 泽德学习去了 |
[03:36] | You’re my problem today. | 今天我只要应付你一个 |
[03:38] | So, where do you want to start? | 你想从哪开始 |
[03:40] | Back in bed. | 睡个回笼觉 |
[03:42] | Just being honest. | 我说实话而已 |
[03:46] | Chas, I know what I need to do, | 查斯 我知道我需要做什么 |
[03:48] | and I’ll get it sorted, all right? | 我会都整理好的 好吗 |
[03:49] | As soon as you go home. | 你先回家去吧 |
[03:55] | I’m not going anywhere. | 你别想赶走我 |
[03:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[04:06] | Birmingham– that’s like what, two hours away? | 伯明翰 差不多两个小时车程吧 |
[04:11] | Well… | 所以 |
[04:13] | we’ll be there by lunch. | 午饭时候我们就能到了 |
[04:28] | Looks like we’re late to the party. | 看来我们错过了精彩的部分 |
[04:30] | Local police blotter reported a double homicide last night. | 当地警方记录显示昨晚发生了一起双尸案 |
[04:33] | Man and his wife. | 丈夫和妻子双双被杀 |
[04:34] | Battered beyond recognition. | 被打得不成人形了 |
[04:36] | Bite marks? | 有咬痕 |
[04:37] | Puncture wounds? | 刺伤吗 |
[04:39] | Flesh torn asunder? | 还是直接血肉模糊 |
[04:40] | No details in the report. | 报告中没有记录细节 |
[04:42] | They had a young daughter. | 他们有个小女儿 |
[04:43] | Untouched in the attack. | 在案件中毫发未损 |
[04:45] | We’ll start by figuring out why she was spared. | 那我们就从她为什么毫发未损查起 |
[04:48] | I’m breaking in, you stand watch. | 我闯进去 你把风 |
[04:50] | I-If I need you– | 如果我需要你… |
[04:51] | I shall give you a little whistle | 我会尽量给你吹个口哨 |
[04:52] | that suddenly chokes into silence. | 然后估计就没机会出声了 |
[05:27] | Oh, sh…! | 我靠… |
[05:32] | You know, I’ve never punched an angel, | 我从来没揍过天使 |
[05:33] | but you are begging for it, mate. | 但你真是找揍啊 老兄 |
[05:35] | I could announce my arrival with trumpets. | 我总不能大张旗鼓地昭告全天下我要来吧 |
[05:37] | Used to have a entire horn section back in the day. | 不过以前我确实有一队号手 |
[05:39] | Mm, I’m sure you did. | 那是当然 |
[05:42] | Smells of burning, but there’s no sign of fire. | 有烧焦的味道 但没有着火的痕迹 |
[05:45] | Some serious telekinetic energy was spent here last night. | 这里昨晚出现过一种不容小觑的念力 |
[05:49] | What is it you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[05:50] | Battle plans, John. | 作战计划 约翰 |
[05:52] | Time to draw them up. | 是时候制定一个了 |
[05:53] | Battle plans, eh? | 作战计划啊 |
[05:54] | You know bugger-all about what we’re up against. | 你根本不知道我们要对付的是什么 |
[05:57] | I know there’s a darkness rising, John. | 我知道有一种黑暗正在崛起 约翰 |
[06:00] | It’s ancient beyond measure. | 这种黑暗古老而强大 |
[06:02] | You’re going to stem the tide of its attacks. | 你要奋起阻止这一黑暗的侵袭 |
[06:06] | And, uh, what makes me so special? | 我有何特别之处 非得是我 |
[06:10] | Nothing that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[06:12] | St. Peter. | 圣彼得 |
[06:13] | Ignatius of Antioch. Joan of Arc. | 伊挌那丢 圣女贞德 |
[06:16] | Oh, John, they were special. | 约翰 他们确实特别 |
[06:17] | Mmm. You’re more of a… | 而你嘛 更像是一种… |
[06:19] | desperation move. | 无奈绝望之举 |
[06:21] | Story of my life, mate. | 这就是我一生的写照 老兄 |
[06:23] | Well, as long as you’re here, | 不过既然你都来了 |
[06:25] | might as well make yourself useful. | 那就帮我个忙吧 |
[06:27] | Why was that girl spared from the attack? | 为什么那个小女孩没有被袭击 |
[06:30] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[06:34] | Well, you’re a divine messenger | 你不是个神之信使 |
[06:35] | with an omnipotent boss. | 傍着一个无所不能的老板吗 |
[06:37] | Don’t be stingy. | 不要那么小气嘛 |
[06:39] | When humanity was granted free will, | 当人类被赋予自由意志时 |
[06:41] | angels lost the power | 天使就失去了 |
[06:42] | to directly influence events on Earth. | 主导人间活动的力量 |
[06:45] | That’s just the kind of double-talk | 我就知道你会说出 |
[06:46] | I expect from your type. | 这样的空话 |
[06:49] | The broken coffee mug pieces are on the floor, | 咖啡杯的碎片散落在地上 |
[06:52] | but the coffee stains are on the counter. | 可是咖啡的污迹却留在桌台上 |
[06:55] | Doesn’t add up. | 不合理 |
[06:55] | Would it make you feel better | 如果我说你越来越上道了 |
[06:56] | if I told you you were getting warm? | 会让你感觉好点吗 |
[06:59] | I need to see what happened here. | 我要看看这里到底发生了什么事 |
[07:01] | The rules have changed, John. | 规则改变了 约翰 |
[07:03] | The things you’re used to dealing with have more power. | 你一直在对付的东西有了更强大的力量 |
[07:06] | They move faster. Hunger deeper. | 它们移动得更快 更饥渴 |
[07:07] | Your old ways might not work. | 你的老方法可能行不通 |
[07:09] | Be open. | 要有点新意 |
[07:11] | Step aside, sunshine. | 站开点 帅哥 |
[07:15] | Ximbatik kaajal | [咒语] |
[07:17] | ak bin-ka-aak-abtal. | [咒语] |
[07:21] | Mayan. | 玛雅语 |
[07:23] | Impressive. | 挺厉害啊 |
[07:45] | She was possessed by the spirit of a child. | 她被一个孩灵附身了 |
[07:48] | The daughter survived the attacks | 女儿之所以在袭击中幸存下来 |
[07:49] | because she was the attacker. | 因为她就是袭击者 |
[07:51] | That entity inside her, it was controlling her. | 附身于她的灵魂控制了她 |
[07:54] | Now that it’s loose, | 现在它脱身了 |
[07:56] | it’ll be looking for a new child to possess. | 它会去找别的孩子附身 |
[08:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:10] | There’s someone in my room. | 有人在我房间 |
[08:14] | Again? | 又来了吗 |
[08:15] | Come here, sweetie. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | You’re just fine. | 没事的 |
[08:18] | There’s no one here. | 这里没其他人 |
[08:23] | Or here. | 这里也没有 |
[08:26] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[08:28] | He’s in the closet, right? | 他在衣柜里 对吧 |
[08:35] | It’s just a closet, Henry. | 只是个衣柜罢了 亨利 |
[08:38] | This happens at Halloween. | 以前万圣节的时候你也会这样 |
[08:40] | Your imagination runs wild. | 被自己丰富的想象力吓到 |
[08:41] | Remember last year you didn’t want to trick-or-treat | 记得去年你因为害怕怪物 |
[08:43] | ’cause you were afraid of the monsters? | 所以不去玩”不给糖就捣乱”吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:46] | Don’t worry. I handled that. | 别担心 我帮你解决了 |
[08:50] | Darrell. | 达雷尔 |
[08:51] | There’s a whole costume that comes with this. | 这可是有一整套装束呢 |
[08:53] | You wear that and the kids will be scared of you– I promise. | 你穿上这个 其他孩子就会怕你 我保证 |
[08:56] | You honestly think this is helpful? | 你真的认为这样有帮助吗 |
[08:58] | Honestly? | 说真的吗 |
[08:59] | Henry’s a strong kid if we just let him be. | 如果我们放手 亨利会是个坚强的孩子 |
[09:06] | You are strong; you know that, buddy. | 你很坚强 你知道的 小子 |
[09:09] | But you need to believe it. | 但你得相信自己 |
[09:17] | You’re just fine, sweetie pie. | 你没事的 小宝贝 |
[09:18] | Now try and go back to sleep, honey. | 现在试着继续睡觉吧 亲爱的 |
[09:21] | Have sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[10:58] | No… | 不 |
[11:12] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I screamed. | 抱歉 我不知道刚才为什么尖叫 |
[11:16] | You can go back to bed now. | 你们可以回去睡了 |
[11:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:23] | I’m feeling much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[11:26] | You’ll see. | 很快你们就知道了 |
[11:38] | You know, I could lose my paralegal license, | 你知道我来这里见你可能会 |
[11:40] | meeting you here like this. | 让我丢了律师助理许可吧 |
[11:43] | But I owe you, honey. | 但我欠你的 亲爱的 |
[11:45] | I sweet-talked this from a guy in Child Services. | 我用甜言蜜语从一个儿童服务机构的人那弄来了这个 |
[11:49] | Cute, but clingy. | 那人挺可爱 但是太粘人了 |
[11:51] | Here’s your girl. Emily Cooper. | 这是你要找的女孩 艾米丽·库珀 |
[11:54] | Any chance I can get close to her? | 我能有机会接近她吗 |
[11:55] | She’s untouchable. | 你接触不到她的 |
[11:57] | Not only is she under psychological care, | 不仅因为她在接受心理治疗 |
[11:59] | but she’s in protective custody. | 而且还受到了保护性拘留 |
[12:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:01] | The coppers can’t possibly have a suspect. | 警察现在不可能有嫌疑人吧 |
[12:03] | No, but there’s been a series of killings like this | 不 但是在西南地区已经发生了 |
[12:06] | across the southeast. | 一系列这样的谋杀案 |
[12:08] | Dead parents, beaten to a pulp? | 死去的父母 被打得血肉模糊吗 |
[12:09] | They all had one child. | 他们都只有一个孩子 |
[12:11] | The children all survived the attacks. | 孩子们都在袭击中活了下来 |
[12:13] | Cases were never connected, | 这些案子从未被联系起来 |
[12:14] | because of the time between the killings. | 因为间隔时间太久 |
[12:17] | First one on record, 35 years ago. | 记录中第一起案件发生在35年前 |
[12:20] | One after that, | 接下来一起发生在 |
[12:22] | 16 years later, then 18 years. | 16年之后 再之后18年又有一起 |
[12:26] | Now three in the last month. | 现在 单单上个月就发生了三起 |
[12:29] | That’s when the cops smartened up. | 这时警察开始才发现端倪 |
[12:31] | These children, have they got anything in common? | 这些孩子们有共同点吗 |
[12:34] | What, you mean, like horns growing out of their heads? | 你是说像是头上长出角什么的吗 |
[12:37] | No, but they did start | 不 但谋杀发生前几天 |
[12:39] | throwing fits days before the killings. | 他们的情绪都会变得不稳定 |
[12:41] | Just angry outbursts at home, at school. | 在学校或者家里忽然大发雷霆 |
[12:45] | I suspect that’s because they had a malevolent spirit inside them. | 我怀疑这是因为他们体内有恶灵 |
[12:49] | You mean like my Roger? | 你是说像我的罗杰一样吗 |
[12:52] | No, luv. | 不 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | Your dearly departed husband wasn’t inhabiting bodies, | 你挚爱的亡夫没有附身在别人身上 |
[12:56] | he was just pissing and moaning about being dead. | 他只是对死亡十分不满 长吁短叹 |
[13:00] | Well, it is a lot quieter around my house | 自从你帮他超度后 |
[13:02] | since you helped him cross over. | 我家四周都安宁了许多 |
[13:04] | I need to find out who this spirit was when it was alive. | 我需要找出这个恶灵生前的身份 |
[13:07] | Sometimes they can forget who they are, | 有时他们会忘记自己是谁 |
[13:09] | and just naming them releases them from our world. | 只要报上他们的名字就能让它们从现世解脱 |
[13:11] | I wonder if any of these survivors | 我在想这些幸存者中 |
[13:13] | remembers the name of the soul that possessed them. | 有没有人能记得附身灵魂的名字的 |
[13:15] | Well, you won’t get near the kids from the recent cases, | 你没法接触最近几起案件的小孩 |
[13:17] | but one of the early survivors lives nearby. | 但早年的一位幸存者就住在附近 |
[13:21] | Marcello Panneti. | 马尔塞洛·潘纳提 |
[13:23] | He’d be in his 40s now, I suppose. | 这会他该都有40多岁了吧 |
[13:25] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪能找到他 |
[13:27] | Local mental hospital. | 当地的精神病院吧 |
[13:30] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:31] | I’ll feel right at home. | 再去肯定会有宾至如归的感觉 |
[13:38] | Marcello introduced his Daddy’s head to an axe. | 马尔塞洛用斧头把他父亲的头砍了下来 |
[13:42] | Mommy’s head went into the thresher. | 把他母亲的头扔进了打谷机 |
[13:44] | At least they think it was her head. | 至少他们认为那是他母亲的头 |
[13:47] | So I’m not surprised nobody comes to visit him. | 所以没人来看他我一点都不奇怪 |
[13:50] | Especially not his… | 尤其是他的… |
[13:52] | family. | 家人 |
[13:54] | Ten years old, dismantled two fully grown adults. | 十岁小孩 肢解了两个成年人 |
[13:57] | Bit unlikely, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点不太可能吗 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. Kids are sponges. | 不 孩子们就像海绵一样 |
[14:00] | They soak up whatever you give ’em. | 你教什么他们学什么 |
[14:01] | And Marcello, well, | 至于马尔塞洛 |
[14:04] | his handiwork with an axe is something of a… family tradition. | 他这使斧头的技能源自于家庭传统 |
[14:07] | Rumor is there’s a bloody tree stump | 据说在他长大的农舍外 |
[14:10] | outside the farmhouse where he grew up. | 有一个血迹斑斑的树桩 |
[14:11] | Whenever Marcello misbehaved, | 只要马尔塞洛闯了祸 |
[14:13] | his punishment was… | 对他的惩罚就会… |
[14:16] | severe. | 非常严厉 |
[14:29] | It’s beautiful this time a year, innit? | 每年这个时候最宜人了 是吧 |
[14:36] | Not one for a wee natter. | 看来你不喜欢闲聊 |
[14:40] | Then you’re my kind of bloke. | 你我倒是同类人啊 |
[14:43] | But I’m trying to prevent someone from going through | 我正在努力阻止另外一个小孩 |
[14:45] | the same experience that you did as a kid. | 经历你童年时的悲惨经历 |
[14:58] | Bloody hell. | 我的天 |
[15:18] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[15:27] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[16:02] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[17:08] | Did you do this, Henry? | 是你搞的鬼吗 亨利 |
[17:10] | No. | 不是 |
[17:11] | I just walked in. | 我刚过来 |
[17:13] | I heard noises out here. | 我听见这里有动静 |
[17:15] | Yeah, same here. | 是啊 我也听见了 |
[17:16] | I think somebody was in the house. | 我还以为有人闯进来了 |
[17:22] | Gonna go back to my room now. | 我这就回我的房间去 |
[17:24] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:26] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:40] | Marcello was useless, the poor bastard. | 马尔塞洛什么忙都帮不上 可怜的家伙 |
[17:43] | Fully catatonic. | 整个人都是呆的 |
[17:44] | You know, most people who survive a possession– | 要知道绝大多数被附身后幸存的人 |
[17:47] | they’re downright chatty about the ordeal. | 一般都会大谈特谈他们的痛苦经历 |
[17:49] | Tough break for him. | 他倒霉呗 |
[17:50] | Not entirely. | 也不算是 |
[17:53] | His parents got what they deserved. | 他父母是罪有应得 |
[17:55] | But we have to stop this evil entity, mate. | 但我们必须阻止这个恶灵 伙计 |
[17:57] | It’s a bloody serial killer through the ages. | 这么多年以来他杀了太多人 |
[17:59] | Well, if it’s been around for that long, | 如果这东西已经作案这么多年 |
[18:00] | maybe we can track down another living survivor. | 没准我们能再找到一个活着的幸存者 |
[18:03] | No time to mess with that. | 没时间管这个了 |
[18:05] | With the rising darkness, | 黑暗正在崛起 |
[18:07] | we got to stop this thing before it has a mind to kill again. | 我们得在它再开杀戒之前阻止它 |
[18:13] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:15] | What kind of map is that? | 这是什么地图 |
[18:16] | These are Ley Lines. | 这些是魔径 |
[18:17] | Mystical trackways flowing with electromagnetic energy. | 是流动着电磁能量的魔法轨迹 |
[18:22] | These X’s mark the home address of every victim | 这些标记的是每个受害人的家庭住址 |
[18:25] | whose parents were slaughtered. | 他们的父母都被屠杀了 |
[18:29] | – They all fall on the same line. – Yeah. | -所有标记都在同一条线上 -没错 |
[18:32] | Ley Lines are a psychic railroad, | 魔径就像灵魂轨道 |
[18:34] | easy for a child’s soul to travel. | 孩子的灵魂可以轻易在上面穿行 |
[18:37] | To find the next victim, we just… | 要想找到下一个受害者 我们只要… |
[18:40] | Follow the line. | 跟着这条路 |
[18:40] | Follow… | 跟着… |
[18:43] | the line. | 这条路 |
[19:26] | We know which Ley Lines the spirits are following. | 我们知道这些灵魂在顺着哪条魔径走 |
[19:28] | Now we just need something to detect the malignant thing. | 现在我们只需要找个工具来探测那个恶灵 |
[19:34] | What’s this do? | 这是干什么用的 |
[19:35] | Oh, put that down, that can’t help us. | 放下那个 那个对我们没什么帮助的 |
[19:37] | That’s not what I asked. I asked you what it does. | 我问的不是这个 我是问你它能干什么 |
[19:39] | But you’re too self-involved to hear me, like always. | 但你一如既往太以自我为中心 听不进我的话 |
[19:42] | Like Renee. She’s gone. | 就像芮妮 她已经走了 |
[19:46] | I’m afraid I wasn’t enough to keep her from leaving. | 恐怕我当时也没办法阻止她离开 |
[19:49] | Can’t bring myself to tell you about it, though. | 虽然我无法鼓起勇气告诉你这件事 |
[19:50] | Not that you’d hear me– | 不过说了你也不会听… |
[19:51] | This is the Sword of Night. | 这是暗夜之剑 |
[19:55] | It compels the holder to speak the truth. | 它会迫使持剑者说真话 |
[20:01] | Is there anything you… | 你有什么想跟我… |
[20:03] | want to talk about, or… | 谈谈吗 或者… |
[20:05] | – No, no. – Well, you got to hand it to Jasper. | -不 不了 -不得不承认加斯帕有一手啊 |
[20:07] | This old mill’s a treasure trove, eh? | 这个老磨坊还真是个宝库 |
[20:10] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:12] | There she is. | 在这儿呢 |
[20:17] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:18] | Oh, there’s no time for explanations. You’ll see. | 没时间解释了 等着瞧吧 |
[20:21] | Right– now all I need is | 好了 现在我只需要… |
[20:23] | some frankincense. | 一点乳香 |
[20:36] | Let these cool. | 先凉一凉再吃 |
[20:38] | They’ll make a good snack while we work. | 我们干活的时候可以用这个当零食 |
[20:41] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[20:43] | Your favorite– pumpkin seeds. | 你的最爱啊 南瓜子 |
[20:47] | Oh, markers. | 忘了马克笔 |
[20:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:00] | Got ’em. | 拿到啦 |
[21:09] | Henry, what did you do? | 亨利 你干什么了 |
[21:11] | Carved the pumpkins. | 雕刻南瓜呀 |
[21:14] | You know you’re not allowed to pick up knives. | 你知道你不准碰刀子的 |
[21:16] | – Give me that. – I’m not done carving. | -把刀给我 -我还没刻完呢 |
[21:20] | Henry, hand me the knife. | 亨利 把刀给我 |
[21:30] | Now. | 马上 |
[21:35] | I’ll put this inside. | 我把刀放进屋去 |
[21:56] | How long do we got to do this for? | 我们还得这样走多久 |
[21:58] | We walk until the frankincense directs us. | 直到乳香给我们指出路 |
[22:00] | According to Jasper’s maps, the Ley Line continues on this road | 根据加斯帕的地图 魔径在这条路上 |
[22:03] | for a quarter mile and then we veer right. | 延伸了四百米 然后向右拐 |
[22:05] | Whoa, stop. | 停下 |
[22:07] | Look. | 快看 |
[22:12] | Wrong way, mate. | 不是那边 老兄 |
[22:13] | Frankincense flees the presence of malevolent energy. | 乳香遇到邪恶力量就会飘走 |
[22:16] | What we want… is behind you. | 所以我们要找的东西…是在你身后 |
[22:22] | So, now what? We knock on the door? | 接下来怎么办 过去敲门吗 |
[22:26] | No, that never works. | 不 那肯定行不通的 |
[22:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:29] | Oh, hello, we tracked an evil spirit to your house. | 你好 我们追踪一只恶灵到了你家 |
[22:31] | It might be inside your kid. | 它可能藏在你孩子的体内 |
[22:32] | Do you mind if take a look? | 你介意让我们看看吗 |
[22:34] | – Yeah, that won’t work. – No. | -好吧 行不通的 -对 |
[22:36] | Our best bet is to hunker down for the night. | 最好的办法就是我们今晚在这里守着 |
[22:38] | We wait, watch and listen for an attack. | 静候袭击的发生 |
[23:10] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[23:12] | Hey, hey, Teach? | 你是老师吗 |
[23:16] | You got a couple of kids getting shirty over there. | 那边有两个小孩在打架 |
[23:19] | – What’s in that trench coat? – I am. | -你风衣里藏了什么 -就我 还能有什么 |
[23:22] | Now, go and stop that row, will you, | 你最好快去阻止他们 |
[23:23] | before someone gets hurt. | 免得有人受伤 |
[23:26] | You got a kid at this school? | 你有孩子在这里上学吗 |
[23:28] | No, I don’t got a kid at this school. | 不 我没有孩子在这里上学 |
[23:29] | Will you just turn around? | 你能赶紧转个身吗 |
[23:31] | You’re just a little baby. Want your mommy? | 你就是个娇气包 要去找妈妈了吗 |
[23:35] | You’re just a little punk. Get up. | 你就是个小废物 起来啊 |
[23:52] | Bollocks! | 该死 |
[23:58] | That boy came into my hospital with a fractured skull. | 那个孩子来我们医院的时候 头骨都破裂了 |
[24:02] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[24:04] | Were you defending yourself, buddy? | 你是在正当防卫吗 哥们儿 |
[24:05] | Don’t “Buddy” him. | 别叫他”哥们儿” |
[24:06] | There is never any reason | 无论出于任何原因 |
[24:08] | for anything like this to happen, ever. | 也不能做出这种事情来 |
[24:23] | Hello. My name’s John Constantine. | 你好 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[24:26] | I’m the new counselor at the school. | 我是学校新来的辅导老师 |
[24:27] | I’ve come to check on your son. | 我来是想看看你儿子 |
[24:30] | We really do hate sending him home like this. | 我们真不该就这样送他回家 |
[24:32] | Come on in. I’m Darrell. | 进来吧 我是达雷尔 |
[24:35] | This is my wife, Clair. | 这是我妻子 克莱尔 |
[24:37] | We were just trying to figure out why he acted out today. | 我们正在问他为什么今天会做出那种事 |
[24:39] | It’s just not him. | 他平常不是这样的 |
[24:41] | You are right about that, ma’am. | 这你倒是说对了 女士 |
[24:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:49] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[24:50] | It’s a mandrake root. Malevolent spirits can’t stand ’em. | 曼德拉草根 恶灵最讨厌的东西 |
[24:52] | I had to show you what you’re up against. | 我必须让你们知道你们面对的是什么 |
[24:55] | I’m an exorcist. Your son’s possessed. | 我是个驱魔人 你们儿子被恶灵附体了 |
[24:58] | – We don’t have much time. – Get out! | -我们时间不多了 -滚出去 |
[25:00] | I told Chas this wouldn’t work. | 我就告诉查斯这行不通的 |
[25:01] | Look, you said so yourself– | 听着 刚刚你们也说了 |
[25:03] | that’s not your Henry– and you’re right. | 你们的亨利不会那样 你们说得没错 |
[25:05] | It’s an indwelling spirit, | 这是一个专附人身的灵魂 |
[25:07] | been murdering for decades. | 已经到处行凶几十年 |
[25:08] | – And you’re next in line. – Get out! | -下一个遭殃的就是你们 -滚出去 |
[25:11] | Look, you know your son best. | 听着 你最了解你儿子 |
[25:13] | Just keep and eye on him, and, uh, call me | 留心点看着他 如果有什么事 |
[25:17] | if something happens. | 记得打给我 |
[25:19] | You know what? I’ve got a better plan. | 知道吗 我有个更好的主意 |
[25:30] | You didn’t manage to sneak a bottle past | 我想你不会瞒着守卫 |
[25:32] | our friends out there, did you? | 偷带了瓶酒进来吧 |
[25:38] | I should be ashamed of myself. | 我真该为自己感到羞愧 |
[25:41] | Time was, you’d be asking me for a favor | 要在以前 都是别人求着我帮忙 |
[25:42] | and now look at me. | 可如今呢 |
[25:44] | No bail money, no booze… | 没钱保释 没酒喝 |
[25:47] | It only took me, like, six months in the loony bin | 在疯人院只待了短短六个月 |
[25:50] | to turn me into a bloody amateur. | 就让我的业务彻底生疏了 |
[25:59] | I’m cursed when it comes to kids. | 我完全拿小孩没办法 |
[26:03] | Probably on the account | 可能是因为我自己 |
[26:04] | that I was such a wretched little bastard myself. | 小时候就是个惹人嫌的讨厌鬼吧 |
[26:12] | You really should get therapy for that. | 你真该去跟心理医生聊聊这个问题 |
[26:16] | Piss off. | 滚一边去 |
[26:17] | You made it perfectly clear | 之前你说得很清楚了 |
[26:18] | you’re not allowed to help me. | 你不能帮我 |
[26:20] | I said the exact opposite. | 我说的完全相反 |
[26:21] | What, did shock therapy destroy your hearing? | 怎么 电击疗法把你搞失聪了吗 |
[26:25] | All right, then. | 那行 |
[26:27] | Go and warn mummy and daddy | 去警告孩子他爹他妈 |
[26:28] | about their little demon seed, | 小心他们家那小恶魔 |
[26:31] | send it back to hell, | 把它送回地狱 |
[26:32] | oh, and pick us up a gin and tonic, eh? | 对了 再给我们带点金汤力酒来如何 |
[26:34] | Guidance, John. | 指引 约翰 |
[26:35] | I can offer you guidance. | 我可以给你指引 |
[26:37] | Oh, thank you very much. | 谢了 但没那必要 |
[26:39] | I’ve made it through my life without any help from you. | 没你的帮助我不也过得好好的 |
[26:43] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:44] | How do you know I wasn’t by your side | 你怎么知道当你父亲 |
[26:46] | when your father burned you with his cigarette? | 用烟头烫你时 我没有陪在你身边 |
[26:48] | Or stayed you from suicide | 或者当你姐姐抛下你 |
[26:50] | when your sister left you alone with him? | 让你独自面对他的时候 不致于自寻短见 |
[26:55] | That’s enough of that, you. | 够了 你给我住口 |
[26:57] | You didn’t have it easy, John. | 你的童年并不容易 约翰 |
[27:02] | If you want to save a child, | 如果你想拯救一个孩子 |
[27:05] | just remember what it was like to be one. | 想想你自己还是孩子时是什么感觉 |
[27:08] | Well, aren’t you a regular little clever clocks? | 你还真是充满智慧啊 |
[27:12] | You know what I think of that dog’s breakfast? | 知道对于那段悲惨回忆我是怎么想的吗 |
[27:15] | Oh, bloody hell. I hate it when he does that. | 该死 最讨厌他这么干了 |
[27:20] | Nice. Lovely. | 真好 再好不过了 |
[27:22] | Your temper could’ve gotten us killed, Darrell. | 你的脾气差点害死我们 达雷尔 |
[27:24] | You are lucky he didn’t have a gun. | 你真该庆幸他没带枪 |
[27:25] | Wouldn’t have mattered. I knocked him flat. | 那也没差 我一样干倒他 |
[27:27] | – We have a son now; he’s watching you. – Stop fighting. | -我们儿子看着呢 -别争吵了 |
[27:29] | I’m glad that he’s watching! | 他看见了最好 |
[27:31] | Because he needs a male role model. | 他就需要一个男性榜样 |
[27:32] | Be a mom, fine, coddle him. | 你要当慈母 溺爱他 随便你 |
[27:34] | But he’s gotta learn how to handle himself in life. | 但他迟早要学会如何自己面对生活 |
[27:36] | Oh, like he handled himself on the playground? | 就像他在操场上时那样面对吗 |
[27:39] | – It’s an elementary school… – Stop fighting! | -那可是小学 -别吵了 |
[27:54] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[27:59] | What happened in here? | 怎么回事 |
[28:02] | What’s that burning smell? | 什么东西烧着了 |
[28:05] | You gonna hurt me? | 你要伤害我吗 |
[28:09] | No. no, of course not.Henry… | 不 当然不会 亨利 |
[28:13] | Violence? | 暴力 |
[28:15] | This isn’t the way to express your emotions. | 你不能用这种方式发泄你的情绪 |
[28:18] | How did you even do this? | 你怎么弄成这样的 |
[28:20] | You have to clean this mess up… | 你得把这儿收拾干净 |
[28:23] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[28:24] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[28:25] | Johnny, I told you not to bother me | 约翰尼 我说了如果 |
[28:27] | unless you bring me breakfast. | 不是给我送早饭就别来烦我 |
[28:43] | What did you mean when you said my son’s possessed? | 你说我儿子被附身了是什么意思 |
[28:51] | Every one of these parents had a little nipper | 所有这些父母都有一个孩子 |
[28:54] | that was exhibiting the exact same behavior as Henry. | 和亨利的行为表现一模一样 |
[28:58] | What you said was true.Henry… | 你说的没错 亨利他 |
[29:03] | something’s not right. | 很不对劲 |
[29:07] | Not all souls go gently into the night. | 不是所有灵魂都能安息 |
[29:11] | A violent death can leave behind a bewildered or traumatized soul. | 暴力致死有时会让困惑受伤的灵魂萦留人世 |
[29:15] | Child spirits are the worst. | 其中孩灵最难对付 |
[29:17] | They act out, like all brats… | 他们会乱发脾气 跟所有小孩一样 |
[29:20] | only their tantrums end in blood. | 不过他们的脾气带来的是死亡 |
[29:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | I need to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[29:29] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[29:30] | If we knew who the spirit was when it was alive, | 如果知道幽灵生前的身份 |
[29:32] | we could find a way to release it peacefully, | 我们可以想办法让它平静地离开 |
[29:34] | but this little bugger | 但是这个小东西 |
[29:35] | could be hundreds of years old. | 可能都有上百岁了 |
[29:37] | I could try and cast it out… | 我可以尝试驱逐他 |
[29:40] | but forceful exorcisms with young children… | 但在年幼的孩子身上强行驱魔… |
[29:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:48] | Kids present challenges. | 孩子本身就很难办 |
[29:49] | Even if we dispelled the spirit from Henry, | 而且就算成功地从亨利身上赶走了幽灵 |
[29:51] | it would just find another host. | 它也只会再寻找下一个宿主 |
[29:53] | Is there another option? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[29:54] | I could bind it to one spot, | 我可以把它禁锢在某个地方 |
[29:56] | but that presents a danger for us. | 但这会给我们带来危险 |
[29:57] | And you’d have to be part of the team. | 而且你必须加入 |
[29:59] | I have a friend who can help us out, but… | 我有个可以帮忙的朋友 但是 |
[30:01] | well, you need at least three people to hold a seance. | 降神至少需要三个人才能进行 |
[30:05] | I will do whatever it takes to get my son back. | 只要能救我儿子 我做什么都行 |
[30:10] | You did say you were a doctor, right? | 你说过你是医生对吧 |
[30:23] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[30:33] | You’ve been looking a little under the weather lately, | 你最近好像身体不太好 |
[30:35] | so I brought some vitamins home from work. | 所以我从医院给你带了些维他命回来 |
[30:40] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[30:41] | Just some vitamins.B-12. | 就是维他命 B-12 |
[30:43] | I give them to you all the time. | 我不是经常给你打吗 |
[30:46] | You do? | 是吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah. here. | 是啊 来 |
[30:48] | Just give me your arm. | 胳膊给我 |
[30:53] | Stop…stop! Stop! | 停下 快停下 |
[31:15] | Henry’s asleep on the couch. I’ll be back soon. | 亨利在沙发上睡着了 我会尽快回来 |
[31:17] | Yeah. See you, hon. | 好的 一会见 亲爱的 |
[31:36] | This was a longer drive than I expected. | 这地方比我想的要远 |
[31:38] | We only have a couple more hours before that sedative wears off. | 在镇静剂失效之前 我们只有几个小时 |
[31:41] | Well, let’s get to work then. | 赶紧开始干活吧 |
[31:42] | Clair, meet Chas. | 克莱尔 这是查斯 |
[31:43] | – Hello. – Thanks for helping my son. | -你好 -谢谢你帮助我儿子 |
[31:46] | Chas, take a look around back. Make sure we’re alone. | 查斯 四周查看一下 确保没有别人 |
[31:48] | This one could get messy. | 这家伙不太好对付 |
[31:49] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[31:51] | This is the home of the first possession victim | 这是我们能找到的第一位被恶灵附身 |
[31:53] | we could find on record. | 受害者的住所 |
[31:54] | A young boy killed his mother and father here 35 years ago. | 35年前 一个小男孩杀死了自己的父母 |
[31:59] | The property never sold again. | 这间屋子自此一直闲置 |
[32:04] | Who was he? | 小男孩是谁 |
[32:05] | Marcello Panneti. | 他叫马尔塞洛·潘纳提 |
[32:07] | Nice bloke. | 不错的小伙子 |
[32:08] | Doesn’t say much. | 就不太爱说话 |
[32:10] | Now, I can’t release the soul from our world without its name. | 我无法超度无名无姓的游魂 |
[32:13] | But I can bind it to one place so it can’t go on killing. | 但我能将其禁锢在某处 它就无法为害人间 |
[32:19] | You want to trap it in this house. | 你想把它困在这间屋子里 |
[32:21] | That thing inside your son | 你儿子体内的恶灵 |
[32:22] | has a powerful connection to this land. | 与这地方有着强大的联系 |
[32:25] | It’s just the spot for a summoning. | 在这里召唤它再合适不过了 |
[32:44] | It knows we’re here. | 它知道我们来了 |
[32:46] | The spirit? | 那个恶灵吗 |
[32:47] | The house. | 是这间屋子 |
[32:48] | Anyplace where tragedy occurred festers with energy. | 任何发生惨案的地方都会积满怨恨 |
[32:52] | You learn to sense it after a while. | 等你接触多了 自然就能感觉到了 |
[32:58] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[33:06] | All clear. | 四周没人 |
[33:14] | The murders happened in this room. | 血案发生在这个房间里 |
[33:18] | This is where we’ll hold the seance. | 我们就在这举行降神 |
[33:22] | Shall we then? | 开始吧 |
[33:26] | Now, we must hold hands. | 我们必须握住另外两人的手 |
[33:28] | And not break contact. | 无论如何不能松开 |
[33:30] | Not until I recite the binding spell. Is that clear? | 直到我念完禁锢咒语为止 明白了吗 |
[33:33] | You’ll do fine. | 你能行的 |
[33:40] | Oh, clever spirit of the dead, | 睿智的死者之灵啊 |
[33:42] | invader of flesh, traveler through time, | 附身之灵 时空旅行者 |
[33:46] | we present you offerings from life into death | 吾等向汝供奉由生入死的祭品 |
[33:50] | and invite you into our circle. | 请降临于此地 |
[33:53] | Move among us. | 速速现身 |
[33:59] | Oh, cursed spirit of the dead, | 被诅咒的死灵啊 |
[34:01] | spiller of blood, destroyer of families, | 嗜血之灵 家庭破坏者 |
[34:04] | we command you into our circle. | 立刻前来此地 |
[34:07] | Move among us. | 速速现身 |
[34:09] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[34:12] | Don’t break the circle! | 千万别松手 |
[34:20] | It’s coming. | 它要来了 |
[34:41] | A three-legged deer? what does that mean? | 一只三腿鹿 这是什么意思 |
[34:43] | It means we’re wasting our bloody time. | 意味着我们在浪费时间 |
[34:48] | What went wrong? | 哪里出错了 |
[34:50] | Maybe Marcello was never possessed. | 也许马尔塞洛根本没有被附身 |
[34:52] | He killed his parents on his own. | 他是凭自己的意识杀掉父母 |
[34:53] | The spirit would have no connection to this location. | 这样恶灵就与这个地方没有关联 |
[34:55] | No! this house is on the ley line, | 不对 这间屋子在魔径上 |
[34:57] | Just like all the other places of attack. | 其他发生袭击的地点也都是 |
[34:59] | Oh, come on, John. what are you missing? | 想想啊 约翰 你到底漏掉了什么 |
[35:02] | Henry is going to wake up any second. | 亨利马上就要醒过来了 |
[35:04] | I’m afraid He’s gonna go after my husband. | 我怕他会去伤害我的丈夫 |
[35:06] | We need to get this thing out of him. | 我们得把那玩意从他身体里赶出去 |
[35:07] | You do not want an exorcism, Clair. | 你不会想要驱魔的 克莱尔 |
[35:10] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:11] | I do. | 我信 |
[35:13] | Trust you. | 我相信你 |
[35:17] | Maybe I don’t trust myself. | 也许是我不相信我自己 |
[35:20] | John… | 约翰 |
[35:21] | I need you to save my son. | 我需要你救回我的儿子 |
[35:47] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[35:49] | Costume looks great. | 服装看起来真不错 |
[35:50] | What did I tell you, little man? | 我说过的吧 小子 |
[35:54] | Darrell? | 达雷尔 |
[35:55] | Where have you been? I’ve been calling. | 你去哪了 我一直在给你打电话 |
[35:57] | Listen. I need to explain. | 听着 我得解释下 |
[35:59] | What’s he doing out of jail? | 他怎么从牢里出来了 |
[36:00] | Your wife dropped the charges. | 你妻子撤销指控了 |
[36:01] | I’m here to exorcise an evil spirit from your boy. | 我是来给你孩子驱逐邪灵的 |
[36:04] | And you’re blaming me for filling his head with ideas? | 你还一直说我给他灌输奇怪思想 |
[36:06] | I know how it sounds crazy, but you need to listen to him. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你得听他的 |
[36:08] | No, I’m not listening to you anymore! | 不 我不会再听你的了 |
[36:10] | You’re out of control! | 你失去理智了 |
[36:14] | Stop fighting! | 别吵了 |
[36:18] | Darrell! | 达雷尔 |
[36:19] | Conflict. | 争执 |
[36:21] | That’s the trigger. | 那就是触发的关键 |
[36:32] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:35] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[36:38] | Hold it, kid! | 别跑 孩子 |
[36:45] | Aah! I’ll be okay! | 我没事的 |
[36:46] | He went down the street! | 他往街那边跑了 |
[36:48] | I’ll be back for you! | 我等下回来救你 |
[36:55] | Hey! you can’t go in there! | 你不能进去 |
[37:00] | Hey, kids! | 孩子们 |
[37:01] | Any of you see a short zombie? | 你们有没有看到一个小僵尸 |
[37:03] | Yeah, he’s in there. | 他就在里边 |
[37:05] | Hey, man! you need a ticket! | 老兄 你得买票 |
[37:06] | Sorry, mate, we’re closed. | 抱歉伙计 这里关门了 |
[38:28] | I wouldn’t try anything if I was you, mate. | 如果我是你 我就不会乱来 |
[38:30] | This mirror’s gonna throw it back in your face. | 这镜子可以反射一切攻击 |
[38:33] | Be a good lad now. | 乖乖的 |
[38:35] | Come home with me, yeah? | 和我一起走 好吗 |
[38:59] | An axe. | 一把斧子 |
[39:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:04] | I know what you are, boy. | 我知道你是什么 孩子 |
[39:06] | Even if you’ve forgotten. | 就算你自己都已经忘记 |
[39:08] | Your name is Marcello. | 你叫马尔塞洛 |
[39:14] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你为什么要这样做 |
[39:15] | Your parents weren’t good people, were they? | 你爸妈也不是什么大好人 对吧 |
[39:17] | Your dad– | 你爸爸 |
[39:19] | He chopped off your fingers on a bloody tree stump! | 他把你的手指放到树桩上剁掉 |
[39:27] | And what– you’re gonna piss and moan about it forever? | 怎么着 你要为此耿耿于怀一辈子吗 |
[39:34] | You’re not the only one who had it rough growing up, boy. | 成长很痛苦 你也不是唯一一个 |
[39:37] | This world’s dark and full of pain. | 世道维艰 充斥苦难 |
[39:40] | For everyone! | 每个人都一样 |
[39:44] | Only most people don’t leave a trail of dead bodies | 只不过大多数人不会通过大开杀戒 |
[39:47] | and shattered lives in retribution! | 让别人的生活支离破碎来报复社会 |
[39:55] | Oh, what? you want me to feel sorry for you? | 你想让我同情你吗 |
[39:58] | What about that poor girl whose parents you murdered, | 那你为了报复社会 附身杀害的 |
[40:00] | to seek your retribution, eh? | 小女孩的父母呢 |
[40:03] | You’ll get no such pity from me, boy! | 我才不会同情你 |
[40:10] | Marcello Panneti! | 马尔塞洛·潘纳提 |
[40:12] | As the one who named you, | 唤汝姓氏 |
[40:14] | I bind you to your rightful place! | 吾命汝速速归位 |
[40:38] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[40:43] | Come on… | 没事了 |
[40:45] | Let’s get you home, Henry. | 我们回家 亨利 |
[40:49] | I thought Henry was possessed | 我原本以为亨利 |
[40:51] | by the soul of a dead person. | 是被死灵附身 |
[40:52] | But it was the soul of a living one. | 其实是个活人的怨灵 |
[40:55] | Marcello was the oldest survivor on record | 马尔塞洛之所以是记录在案的首位幸存者 |
[40:57] | because he was the first killer. | 因为他就是最初的凶手 |
[40:59] | But the act was so traumatic | 但那次事件造成的创伤过于严重 |
[41:01] | that his soul fled his body and went right on killing. | 以至于他的灵魂挣脱躯体 开启了杀戮之旅 |
[41:05] | A soul can’t cross over while its body is still alive. | 躯壳不死 灵魂自然无法超度 |
[41:08] | So I sent Marcello’s to the only place I could… | 所以我把马尔塞洛送回了他该待的地方 |
[41:13] | At least he’s locked in a high security facility, | 至少他会被锁在一个高度戒严的机构里 |
[41:16] | Where qualified doctors can heal his inner child. | 在那里 高明的医生或许能治愈他破碎的童心 |
[41:19] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[41:21] | Maybe one day he’ll even find peace. | 说不定甚至有朝一日他能找到内心的平静 |
[41:25] | And what of my rotten inner child? | 谁又能拯救我堕落的童心呢 |
[41:28] | If humanity’s what can save us, | 如果说人性是我们的唯一救赎 |
[41:30] | then overcoming the damage and weakness in my nature, | 那么克服天性的软弱和伤痛 |
[41:34] | It may be the part of this battle that I dread most. | 可能是我在这场战役中最害怕的事了 |
[41:39] | I don’t have the answers. | 我没有答案 |
[41:42] | I only know that a darkness is rising. | 我只知道 黑暗正在崛起 |
[41:44] | And unless I can stop it, the world will change forever. | 我若无法阻止 世界将永远改变 |