时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is John Constantine. | 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[00:05] | “Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts”? | “驱魔师 鬼神专家 黑魔法大师” |
[00:09] | There’s a darkness rising, John. | 黑暗已经袭来 约翰 |
[00:11] | People can sense what’s on the way. | 人们能感觉到有事即将发生 |
[00:13] | It’s happening everywhere. | 到处都将发生不幸 |
[00:14] | If you figure out what we’re up against, | 如果你已经知道了我们要对抗的是什么 |
[00:16] | I will use that knowledge to save lives. | 我就会利用这些信息 来拯救生命 |
[00:18] | And what about my life?! | 那我的命呢 |
[00:19] | You damned a girl to hell, | 你害一个女孩下了地狱 |
[00:21] | and along with her, your soul. | 跟你的灵魂一起 |
[00:23] | At least for a moment, anyway. | 至少目前如此 |
[00:24] | Are you suggesting that it’s not too late for me to save my soul? | 你是说现在拯救我的灵魂还不算迟吗 |
[00:27] | That mean you’re going to help us? | 这意味着你愿意帮我们吗 |
[00:29] | I walk my path alone. | 我一向独来独往 |
[00:31] | Because, let’s be honest, | 因为老实说 |
[00:32] | who would be crazy enough to walk it with me? | 谁会疯狂到要与我为伍呢 |
[00:55] | Bad Day? | 今天过得不顺心吗 |
[01:00] | Lannis? | 兰尼斯 |
[01:02] | Three more on my shift threatened to quit today. | 又有三个人威胁说要不干了 |
[01:04] | Candy asses. | 这帮孬种 |
[01:07] | They still hearing the sounds? | 他们还是会听到那些声音吗 |
[01:09] | Don’t you start in, too. | 你不要跟着一起迷信 |
[01:10] | They put me in charge of a bunch of | 他们给我分配的 |
[01:12] | johnny newcomes barely old enough to shave. | 尽是一帮胡子都没长的小屁孩 |
[01:14] | There’s nothing down in that mine for them to hear. | 那矿井里根本就没有什么奇怪的声音 |
[01:22] | Why don’t you go on and get yourself cleaned up. | 不如你先去洗个澡 收拾一下 |
[01:24] | I’ll have your dinner ready when you get out. | 等你出来的时候饭就做好了 |
[01:28] | I’m hungry now. | 我现在就饿了 |
[01:32] | It’s not ready. | 饭还没做好 |
[02:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:04] | Working on your skills? | 在锻炼你的技能呢 |
[03:06] | Just one. Patience. | 只有一项 耐心 |
[03:09] | Where the bloody hell have you been? | 你跑哪去了 怎么才来 |
[03:11] | I had to wait till the daily double. | 我在等两场连赌的结果 |
[03:13] | It was your only pick that paid off. | 这是你唯一压中的一注 |
[03:19] | Capnomancy isn’t an exact magic. | 烟雾占卜没法那么准确 |
[03:22] | Divining the future through the movements of rising smoke, | 用上升烟雾的走向来预测未来 |
[03:26] | it’s a tricky business. | 这可不好掌握 |
[03:28] | I would think you’d be an expert. | 我还以为你是专家呢 |
[03:31] | Saddle up. | 准备上路吧 |
[03:32] | We’re heading to Pennsylvania. | 我们要去宾夕法尼亚 |
[03:34] | Look at the map. | 看看地图 |
[03:35] | One of the drops is wet. | 有一处血迹变色了 |
[03:37] | Our destination is the tiny town of Heddwich. | 我们要去的是一个叫海德维奇的小镇 |
[03:41] | According to local papers, | 据当地报纸报道 |
[03:44] | a mining boss was just flash-fried in his shower. | 一个矿山老板在自家浴室里被活活烧死了 |
[03:46] | Well, you’re on your own. | 那你得自己去了 |
[03:48] | Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚 |
[03:49] | The succubus on a freight train? | 货车上的女淫妖 |
[03:51] | That warrant still stands? | 那个通缉令还有效啊 |
[03:53] | Funny what a long memory the law has | 当你是导致列车脱轨的罪魁祸首时 |
[03:55] | when it comes to train derailments. | 法律似乎格外不容情 |
[04:27] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[04:31] | You’re really starting to piss me off. | 我真的快受不了你了 |
[04:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:56] | Oh. Well, the apologies are all mine, love. | 是我的错 亲爱的 |
[04:59] | Let’s get you sorted, yeah? | 我来帮你收拾一下吧 |
[05:00] | If there’s one thing I know my way around, | 如果说起我最拿手的本事 |
[05:02] | it’s rubbish. | 就是捡垃圾了 |
[05:05] | It’s… you. | 是你 |
[05:07] | You’re you. | 就是你 |
[05:09] | That observation always ends in the same way, | 这种对话的结局通常只有一个 |
[05:11] | and it’s never in my favor. | 而且总是我不愿见到的 |
[05:13] | I dream about you. | 我梦见过你 |
[05:16] | I… was starting to believe you weren’t real. | 我几乎开始相信你不是真实的 |
[05:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:26] | Some kind of carnival quick-draw artist, are we? | 看来你是那种游乐园里的速描画家吧 |
[05:30] | Perched and peeking in a window. | 坐在窗边偷看 |
[05:32] | Scratch out the visage of some poor lonely sod, | 勾画一个孤独可怜人的容貌 |
[05:34] | and then bump into him | 然后与他”不期而遇” |
[05:35] | as if you’re his long-lost lover. | 就好像他是你失散多年的爱人 |
[05:37] | Tongue in his ear, hand in his pocket, I bet. | 耳边说着甜言蜜语 手却伸向我的皮夹是吧 |
[05:41] | It’s a nice play, luv, but I think I’ll sit this one out. | 主意不错 亲爱的 但我不会上你的当 |
[05:43] | No. It’s the dirty blond hair. | 不 就是你这头金棕发 |
[05:45] | The curled lip. | 不屑的表情 |
[05:46] | – The bad posture. – I have excellent posture. | -邋遢的仪态 -我的仪态非常好 |
[05:48] | – I’ve seen it all. – Well, not well, apparently. | -我都梦到了 -显然没看清楚 |
[05:56] | There. | 还给你 |
[05:59] | Eyes are much darker than this one. | 我的眼睛比这深邃多了 |
[06:01] | No. I don’t know who you are. | 不 我不知道你是谁 |
[06:05] | Please. | 请告诉我 |
[06:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:08] | You want answers. | 你想知道答案 |
[06:11] | One artist to another. | 同是艺术家 我给你个忠告 |
[06:15] | In light, | 在光明之下 |
[06:18] | I always find mine. | 我总能找到答案 |
[06:34] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[06:45] | Stout. | 来一杯黑啤 |
[06:49] | That kind of irony is hard to ignore, Isn’t it? | 那真是挺讽刺的 不是吗 |
[06:53] | The town’s symbol being a dragon and… | 以龙作为城镇的象征 |
[06:55] | this sorry soul being burned alive. | 而那可怜的家伙却被活活烧死 |
[07:00] | So what’s your take on what happened? | 你觉得到底发生了什么 |
[07:02] | Fire through the pipes? | 水管起火 |
[07:03] | It’s rare. But it happens in mining towns. | 很少见 但在矿业城镇确有发生 |
[07:05] | Well, maybe if there’s fracking. | 如果是用水力压裂法开采的话 |
[07:07] | But isn’t this the land of hard rock mining? | 但这里不是用的硬岩开采吗 |
[07:09] | What do you know about it? | 你又能懂些什么 |
[07:11] | Grew up in Liverpool, mate. | 我可是在利物浦长大的 |
[07:13] | Breathed in more coal dust than fresh air as a lad. | 小时候吸进的煤尘比新鲜空气多得多 |
[07:16] | Lannis. | 敬兰尼斯 |
[07:17] | Hear. | 敬兰尼斯 |
[07:19] | Must’ve been a good bloke. | 一定是个不错的家伙 |
[07:21] | Lannis was a bastard. | 兰尼斯是个混蛋 |
[07:23] | But they closed the mine for the day. | 但他们今天把矿井关闭了 |
[07:26] | Fellas around here don’t need an invitation to skinful. | 大家自然不会放过这种买醉的好机会 |
[07:29] | Another pitcher, Charlie. | 再来一扎 查理 |
[07:31] | Have you considered actual dragons as the guilty party? | 有没有想过凶手可能就是真正的龙 |
[07:35] | There’s no natural explanation | 可怜的兰尼斯 |
[07:36] | of what happened to poor Lannis, is there? | 身上发生的事可无法解释为自然现象吧 |
[07:38] | You got that right. | 你说得没错 |
[07:39] | But it weren’t no dragon that took Lannis and the others. | 但杀死兰尼斯和其他人的不是龙 |
[07:42] | The others? | 其他人 |
[07:43] | Nine others. All in the last year. | 另外九个人 都是去年的事 |
[07:46] | They died like this bloke? | 他们的死法都和这家伙一样吗 |
[07:49] | Mining accidents. | 是矿井事故 |
[07:51] | Some of the boys are saying we dug a little too deep. | 有些矿工一直在说我们挖得太深了 |
[07:53] | We knocked on the door of hell, | 我们敲开了地狱的大门 |
[07:54] | and now hell is knocking back. | 现在地狱要来索命了 |
[07:56] | – Someone heard knocking? – Yeah. | -有人听到敲击声吗 -是的 |
[07:59] | Down in that godforsaken tunnel. | 就在那个万恶的矿道深处 |
[11:21] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你需要的东西了吗 |
[11:24] | As a matter of fact, no. | 实际上并没有 |
[11:25] | My name is John Constantine. | 我叫约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[11:27] | Philly Enquirer. | 是《费城调查者报》的 |
[11:28] | I didn’t notice you out front with all the others. | 我刚才没在外面看见你 |
[11:33] | I’ve been hiding back here. | 我一直躲在这里面 |
[11:35] | My husband’s death hit me very hard. | 我丈夫的死对我打击很大 |
[11:37] | You’ve got some, uh, coal there. | 你那里沾了一点煤 |
[11:41] | On your arm. | 在你手臂上 |
[11:44] | You can’t escape it around here. | 在这里你无法避免 |
[11:46] | The soot. The grime. | 这些煤灰 煤垢 |
[11:49] | Seeps into every pore and fiber. | 它们无孔不入 |
[11:52] | I mean, this doesn’t really make sense, does it? | 这真是挺蹊跷的 不是吗 |
[11:55] | And if you don’t mind me asking, | 不介意我问一句的话 |
[11:58] | what do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[11:59] | Does it really matter? Lannis is gone. | 这真的重要吗 兰尼斯已经死了 |
[12:03] | Well, if you help me, | 假如你能帮我 |
[12:04] | I might write a story that celebrates his life. | 说不定我能写篇文章来纪念他的一生 |
[12:07] | Because our life was just one big celebration. | 因为我们的生活还真是多姿多彩 |
[12:11] | Sorry. | 我失言了 |
[12:15] | You’re sweet. | 你是个好人 |
[12:18] | You know, I’ve heard rumors that there’s… | 我听到一些传言 |
[12:21] | something not… | 说在矿井下 |
[12:23] | natural down in that mine. | 发生了一些不寻常的事 |
[12:25] | Your husband ever talk about it? | 你丈夫有谈论过这个吗 |
[12:27] | You want a story? | 你想听故事是吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:30] | Okay. I have one for you. | 好 我这有一个 |
[12:34] | It’s about a Romani girl. | 是关于一个吉普赛女孩儿的 |
[12:36] | She got letters from a man– | 她收到了一个男人的来信 |
[12:38] | a rich man– | 一个富有的男人… |
[12:41] | who wanted to marry her. | 他想娶她 |
[12:42] | Make her his queen. | 让她成为自己的女王 |
[12:46] | Said he was the captain of industry. | 他说他是行业翘楚 |
[12:50] | Failed to mention it was coal. | 只是没提是煤矿工业 |
[12:52] | Now, will that story sell papers? | 这个故事能让报纸大卖吗 |
[12:55] | We can talk at a later date. it’s fine. | 我们可以晚点再聊 没关系的 |
[12:58] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[13:00] | I’m free now. | 我现在就有空啊 |
[13:11] | Look, you’re a lovely bird and everything… | 听着 你很美… |
[13:12] | – Out. – but i’m not being… | -滚 -但是我不… |
[13:14] | – Out! – All right, I’m going. | -滚 -好吧 我这就走 |
[13:15] | All right. I’m leaving. | 好了 我走 |
[13:17] | – Get out. – I’m going. | -快滚 -我这就走 |
[13:19] | I want you gone. | 快给我滚 |
[13:20] | All right, all right, I’m going. | 行 行 我这就走 |
[13:21] | There’s no need to cause a fuss,all right? | 没必要大动干戈好吗 |
[13:22] | Someone get him out. | 来个人把他赶出去 |
[13:23] | – I want him out. – Who is this? | -让他快滚 -他是谁 |
[13:26] | He says he’s a reporter. | 他说自己是个记者 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Nobody messes with my people. | 没人能随便欺负我的人 |
[13:37] | What is it you want here? | 你来这的目的到底是什么 |
[13:40] | It’s as the lady said– | 就如同那位女士说的… |
[13:41] | I’m a reporter. | 我是个记者 |
[13:45] | Check him. | 搜他身 |
[13:56] | Now, I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 现在 我再问你一次 |
[13:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[14:02] | I take it you’re the boss of the mine. | 这样看来你是矿井的老板了 |
[14:04] | Yes. I’m the president of the NorPenn Mining Company. | 是的 我就是诺潘矿业公司的总裁 |
[14:07] | You’re upsetting the widow of one of my respected men. | 你骚扰了我手下得力干将的遗孀 |
[14:10] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道那不是真的 |
[14:12] | Take it easy, Thad. | 别冲动 萨德 |
[14:14] | He might be with environmental protection. | 他可能是环保局的 |
[14:17] | This one? No chance. | 他吗 不可能 |
[14:18] | Oh, in a way, your associate there is not wrong. | 某种程度上 你同事说的没错 |
[14:22] | You’ve got a not-so-natural disaster down in that mine. | 那个矿井一直以来都有种非自然灾害潜伏其中 |
[14:26] | You know it and i know it. | 你我心里都清楚 |
[14:29] | What I can’t figure out is why it’s come above ground | 我只是不懂它为什么会出现在地面之上 |
[14:31] | to kill one of your men. | 并杀死你的矿工 |
[14:35] | You listen to me– | 你听好了 |
[14:37] | I don’t know what sleazy tabloid you write for, | 我不知道你在哪家垃圾小报工作 |
[14:39] | but I got my hands filled here with scared miners. | 但我正忙着安抚那些受惊的矿工 |
[14:42] | The biggest threat to them are parasites | 而对他们来说 最大的威胁 |
[14:44] | like you spreading panic and fear. | 就是你这种散播惊慌与恐惧的寄生虫 |
[14:48] | You heard it as well, didn’t you? | 你也听到过 对吗 |
[14:54] | The knocking. | 敲击声 |
[14:58] | Go home. | 你走吧 |
[15:26] | Well, I’ll give you this– | 我不得不说… |
[15:28] | you are persistent. | 你还真是执着 |
[15:30] | The honeymoon suite? | 蜜月套房 |
[15:32] | I always get the honeymoon suite. | 我从来订的都是蜜月套房 |
[15:34] | Lots of extra space. | 里面空间大 |
[15:36] | There’s a good energy to it. | 环境也让人心情愉悦 |
[15:39] | You dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[15:45] | There was 90 quid in there. | 里面的90英镑呢 |
[15:47] | You must have dropped that, too. | 估计一起掉了 |
[15:50] | You know, I described you to | 我跟前台那位 |
[15:51] | the very nice young man at the front desk | 非常友善的小伙子形容了你的样貌 |
[15:53] | and he said you’re registered under the name of, um, Caligari. | 他说你是用卡里加里这个名字登记的 |
[15:58] | Bud Caligari. | 布德·卡里加里 |
[16:00] | But your I.D. and the boarding pass | 但你的身份证和我在垃圾桶里 |
[16:03] | I found in the trash can | 找到的登机牌 |
[16:05] | says your name is John Constantine. | 都写着你的名字是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[16:06] | The rubbish again? | 又是垃圾吗 |
[16:08] | You’re a girl after my own heart… Zed. | 你真是我梦寐以求的女孩儿 泽德 |
[16:11] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[16:12] | Credit card receipt from your trash. | 你垃圾里面的信用卡刷卡凭条 |
[16:14] | So I did make an impression. | 这么说我确实引起你注意了 |
[16:15] | Well, call me balmy, but I like to know | 说我是疯子也好 但我需要知道 |
[16:18] | – who’s stalking me. – I’m not stalking you. | -谁在跟踪我 -我没有跟踪你 |
[16:20] | You know, you’ve just been in my head for months. | 几个月来你一直出现在我的脑海里 |
[16:22] | And then, you know, all of a sudden, you’re here? | 然后 突然之间 你出现在我眼前 |
[16:24] | Don’t you want to know why? | 你不想知道原因吗 |
[16:25] | I don’t seek answers to questions that needn’t be asked. | 这种没意义的问题我没兴趣知道答案 |
[16:27] | Well, I do. | 但我想知道 |
[16:28] | I don’t know anything about you, but I feel like I should. | 我不了解你 但我觉得我应该去了解你 |
[16:31] | Running into each other today– that’s destiny. | 我们今天的邂逅 是命运的安排 |
[16:33] | Well, if it’s destiny that you’re after, | 如果你想知道你的命运如何 |
[16:35] | then maybe you should take that 90 quid | 那也许你就应该拿那90英镑 |
[16:36] | and put it on the lottery. | 去买注彩票 |
[16:38] | You mean something to me. | 你对我来说一定所有意义 |
[16:39] | You know, and maybe | 也许… |
[16:40] | I mean something to you, too. | 我对你也是如此 |
[16:42] | A reason to elevate my personal security. | 你提醒了我该更注意自己的人身安全 |
[16:45] | I have visions I can’t control. | 我脑中经常会不受控制地浮现一些画面 |
[16:47] | And sometimes, feelings. | 有时候是感觉 |
[16:50] | Listen, Zed… | 听着 泽德 |
[16:53] | I’m starting to like you. A little bit. | 我开始有点喜欢你了 |
[16:55] | But not enough to let you stay, | 但还没喜欢到让你留下的份上 |
[16:57] | so if you don’t mind, would you… | 所以你要是没别的事 就请… |
[17:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:02] | Loneliness. | 孤独 |
[17:05] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[17:07] | Desperation. | 绝望 |
[17:10] | These things motivate you. | 正是这些驱使着你前行 |
[17:15] | What kind of person is motivated by these things? | 什么样的人才会被这些东西驱使 |
[17:22] | So much guilt, John Constantine. | 内疚感如此强烈 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[17:32] | Clairsentient. | 原来你还会读心 |
[17:35] | Or maybe just a good guesser. | 也没准只是蒙对了 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 那好 |
[17:40] | You want answers? | 你想知道答案吗 |
[17:42] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我瞧瞧你都看得见什么 |
[17:44] | Park it. | 坐好 |
[17:46] | You’ll do everything I say, you understand? | 我怎么说你怎么做 明白吗 |
[17:49] | – Yes. – Close your eyes. | -明白 -闭上眼 |
[17:52] | I want you to see an image in your mind. | 我要你在脑海中想象出这样一个景象 |
[17:55] | It’s a total whiteout. | 是一幅全白的画面 |
[17:57] | Absorbing all sound, | 屏蔽所有声音 |
[17:59] | except for the sound of my voice. | 只让自己听到我说话 |
[18:05] | Are you with me? | 做到了吗 |
[18:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:11] | There’s a white dove lost in the snowstorm. | 有一只白鸽迷失在暴风雪中 |
[18:14] | You need to save it. | 急待你的救援 |
[18:17] | Hold out your hand. Open your senses. | 伸出你的手 运用你的感知力 |
[18:20] | And let the dove come to you… | 让那白鸽来找你 |
[18:24] | now. | 来吧 |
[18:32] | Zed. | 泽德 |
[18:34] | Zed! | 泽德 |
[18:39] | Zed. Zed. | 泽德 泽德 |
[18:48] | You saw the fire. | 你看见那场火灾了 |
[18:52] | Was that the man in town who was burning? | 这就是镇里被火烧死的那人吗 |
[18:56] | What else did you see? | 你还看见什么了 |
[18:59] | A tall cross. | 一个高大的十字架 |
[19:03] | All right. | 好 |
[19:05] | You did a cracking job. | 你做得很好 |
[19:07] | Well, we’re on to something, you and me. | 或许你我确实有希望合作 |
[19:12] | I’m just gonna take a quick change, | 我这就去换身衣服 |
[19:15] | then we’re gonna get to the bottom of this, all right? | 然后咱们一起查出事实真相 好吗 |
[19:18] | Good. | 好 |
[19:28] | John? | 约翰 |
[19:38] | John? | 约翰 |
[19:41] | Constantine! | 康斯坦丁 |
[20:09] | You’ll make yourself known if you know what’s good for you. | 快快报上名来 为了你自己好 |
[20:22] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[20:24] | – In a church? – Sorry. | -在教堂里做 -抱歉 |
[20:27] | Don’t apologize to me, mate. | 你用不着向我道歉 哥们 |
[20:32] | Put your clothes on, will you? | 赶紧穿上衣服吧 |
[20:37] | – What’s this business? – Just a story. | -这画的是什么 -一个传说而已 |
[20:40] | You know, meant to be scary. | 你懂的 画上去吓人的 |
[20:42] | Tall man, no face. | 高个子 面目不清 |
[20:44] | Follows you home, | 一路跟你到家 |
[20:45] | peeps in your window. It’s… | 在你窗外鬼鬼祟祟 就是 |
[20:48] | It’s not very original. | 典型的鬼怪传说罢了 |
[20:50] | All right, go on. Run home. | 那好 走吧 回家去 |
[22:10] | Have you seen an Englishman with a trench coat? | 见到一个穿风衣的英国男人了吗 |
[22:13] | Stick you with a bar tab, too? | 他也把酒钱挂你账上了吗 |
[22:16] | My advice– don’t waste yourself on that one. | 个人建议 别在这种人身上浪费时间 |
[22:18] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[22:20] | My son had that effect… | 我儿子生前… |
[22:22] | when he was alive. | 也有这样的魅力 |
[22:25] | Left behind clutches of weepy girls | 他伤了无数少女心 |
[22:27] | who swore he was the only one to give their life meaning. | 她们都发誓我儿子是唯一赋予她们生命意义的人 |
[22:32] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[22:37] | It’s like that, but not the way you think. | 好吧是这样 但不是你想的那样 |
[22:38] | I mean, it’s just that… he means something to me. | 只是…他对我而言很特别 |
[22:42] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道是什么 |
[22:43] | Well, there was a time when people came to me for answers. | 曾几何时 大家都会来我这寻求答案 |
[22:48] | But now our barkeep hears more confessions in one day | 但如今 咱们的酒保一天听到的忏悔 |
[22:50] | than I used to hear in a month of Sundays. | 比我过去一个月的周日里听到的还多 |
[22:52] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[22:58] | So, your son’s the reason you left your faith? | 所以你儿子是你背弃信仰的原因吗 |
[23:02] | I left the church when the mine swallowed him. | 他被矿井吞噬之后我离开了教堂 |
[23:07] | But I didn’t leave my faith. | 但我并没有背弃信仰 |
[23:10] | Can’t say I had much to begin with. | 只能说一开始我就没什么信仰 |
[23:13] | Faith… is an unshakable acceptance with no room for doubt. | 信仰是不容置疑且不可动摇的笃信 |
[23:20] | I’ll never have that now. | 但我现在再也不会有那种笃信了 |
[23:23] | Cursed mine has seen to that. | 都是那受诅咒的矿井造成的 |
[23:44] | Hello, luv. Is it morning already? | 早 亲爱的 已经是早上了吗 |
[23:46] | You leave when I want you, | 我需要你时你离开了我 |
[23:48] | and you’re here when I don’t. | 我不需要你时你却出现了 |
[23:51] | I’ll make it easy for you. | 我就不跟你客套了 |
[23:55] | Get out! Get up! | 起来 出去 |
[23:56] | – Oh, don’t be that way, luv. – I don’t want you! | -亲爱的 别这样 -我不需要你 |
[23:59] | I had to verify that which you provided. | 我必须得先证实你说的一切 |
[24:01] | A strict security protocol is in fact, required in my business. | 干我这行 就必须得遵守严格的安全协议 |
[24:05] | I still don’t know what you do. | 我还是不知道你是做什么的 |
[24:10] | What I am, as you have so… | 我到底是谁 正如你… |
[24:12] | conventionally portrayed– | 一直描绘的那样 |
[24:15] | an exorcist, demonologist and… | 是驱魔人 鬼神学家 而且… |
[24:19] | occasional dabbler in the dark arts. | 黑魔法业余学习者 |
[24:21] | Now, the question is… | 现在 问题是… |
[24:24] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:25] | – I’m Zed. – Right. | -我是泽德 -没错 |
[24:27] | Zed Martin. | 泽德·马汀 |
[24:29] | I found your three-month lease. | 我发现了你为期3个月的租赁合同 |
[24:31] | So, what’s a chica bonita in her mid-20s | 所以 一个20多岁的漂亮姑娘 |
[24:35] | doing slumming it in a one-horse Welsh mining town | 在宾夕法尼亚州中部一个偏僻的威尔士矿山镇上 |
[24:38] | in the middle of Pennsylvania? | 干什么呢 |
[24:40] | I travel a lot. | 我游历甚广 |
[24:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | Well, there’s only two types of people who travel.. a lot. | 只有两种类型的人会经常…四处游历 |
[24:48] | Those in the circus and… | 马戏团的人和… |
[24:51] | those on the run, and curiously, | 逃亡的人 而有趣的是 |
[24:54] | I’m not seeing any funny wigs or face paint. | 我没在这看到任何夸张的假发和面部油彩 |
[24:59] | I know what I’m running from. | 我知道我在逃离什么 |
[25:00] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[25:02] | You came to me, not the other way around. | 是你来找我的 不是我主动来找你 |
[25:05] | You step into my world, | 你闯入我的世界 |
[25:07] | you’ll be staring down demons, devils and the like. | 就会目睹形形色色的魔鬼与恶魔 |
[25:10] | Those things in your paintings– they’re real. | 那些你画中之物 是真实存在的 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:17] | It won’t be… | 那不会是… |
[25:18] | bad memories nipping at your heels, | 对你穷追不舍的糟糕回忆 |
[25:22] | but the scourge of hell gunning for your soul. | 而会是地狱谋求你灵魂的恶魔 |
[25:25] | And when the bell rings, | 到那个时候 |
[25:28] | then you’d best be ready, willing and able to answer | 我希望你最好已经做好准备 |
[25:31] | with something far more deadly than a charcoal pencil. | 用比炭笔更致命的武器来回击 |
[25:36] | Now, if you can handle that, then we can talk business. | 如果你做得到 那我们再来谈合作 |
[25:38] | If not, then we go our separate ways | 如果不行 我们就各走各路 |
[25:41] | and I never see your pretty little face again. | 以后我也再不需要见到你这张漂亮的小脸了 |
[25:48] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我不会走的 |
[25:54] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那事吗 |
[25:56] | A mine collapse. | 煤矿坍塌了 |
[26:07] | Hey. Hey, what happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:11] | It all came down right on top of us. | 我们都还在里面矿井就突然塌了 |
[26:15] | Before it happened, knocking. | 在一切发生之前 敲击声 |
[26:17] | Did you hear knocking? | 你听到敲击声了吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah. It’s in there. | 是的 我听到了 |
[26:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:29] | Thanks, mate. | 谢了 哥们 |
[26:37] | John! | 约翰 |
[26:45] | If Thad catches you here, he’s gonna make good… | 如果萨德发现你在这 他不会放… |
[26:46] | Men are dying in your mine. | 你的矿工正在不断死去 |
[26:54] | Five years ago, Heddwich was dead. | 五年前 海德维奇已然荒废 |
[26:56] | NorPenn saved this town. They-they… | 是诺潘公司拯救了这座小镇 他们 |
[26:58] | They said the mine was tapped out, but we gave it new life. | 他们说尽管这矿已被挖尽 但我们赋予了它新生 |
[27:01] | Because you’re a rogue operation, | 因为你们是违法操作 |
[27:04] | digging unauthorized tunnels into regions of the earth | 未经许可擅自挖掘矿道通往地球深处 |
[27:06] | where mortal man has no rightful place. | 一个人类根本不该涉足的区域 |
[27:09] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的 对吗 |
[27:11] | What the miners are saying? | 那些矿工说的 |
[27:15] | They hear sounds? | 他们能听到声音 |
[27:16] | And they’ll keep on hearing them, | 他们还会继续听到这声音 |
[27:19] | and people will keep dying | 也会有更多的人死去 |
[27:22] | until you shut down that mine. | 如果你不彻底关闭这个矿井 |
[27:28] | What is that? What the hell? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[27:36] | We need something to break the windows now. | 我们得找东西来打碎车窗玻璃 |
[27:37] | Check under the seat. What the hell?! | 看看座位底下 这到底怎么回事 |
[27:40] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, yeah. I had it under control. | 当然 一切尽在我掌握之中 |
[28:14] | You almost drowned in mud. | 你差点被泥浆淹死了 |
[28:15] | No, I was, uh… thinking up a spell in my head. | 才没有 我正在想咒语呢 |
[28:18] | Go check on the driver. | 去看看司机怎么样了 |
[28:35] | Don’t torture yourself over it, luv. | 别为此自责了 亲爱的 |
[28:37] | There was nothing we could do for the blighter, | 那家伙身上发生的事我们无能为力 |
[28:38] | and the last thing we want to do is stick around | 再说我们可不能杵在那儿 |
[28:40] | and get drawn into a police investigation. | 等着警察来质问我们 |
[28:42] | I don’t understand. What was in the car? | 我不明白 车里的到底是什么东西 |
[28:44] | That’s the price of doing business with yours truly. | 你跟魔鬼打交道而付出的代价 |
[28:47] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你了 |
[28:48] | I know. I’m still here. | 我知道 我还是不会走的 |
[28:51] | Piss off. There’s nothing to look at. | 滚开 没什么好看的 |
[28:53] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[28:55] | Back home, our miners called ’em “Coblynau,” | 在我家乡 我们的矿工管他们叫”矿山哥布尔” |
[28:58] | but you see ’em in every culture. | 但在每种文化中都有记载 |
[29:00] | They’re the spirits of dead miners. | 他们是死去矿工的灵魂 |
[29:02] | They knock on walls to warn of danger. | 通过敲击矿井壁来预警即将来到的危险 |
[29:06] | So, these Coblynau– they’re protecting the miners? | 这么说 这些哥布尔 他们是在保护矿工 |
[29:09] | They warn them of danger instead of causing it? | 他们是在警告人们 而不是引发灾难 |
[29:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:13] | Traditional Coblynau– they never rise to the surface, | 传统的矿山哥布尔 他们绝不会出现在地面之上 |
[29:16] | and they certainly don’t murder. | 也绝不会杀人 |
[29:18] | So, what’s the explanation? | 那如何解释这一切 |
[29:20] | Could be the rising darkness. | 可能是黑暗崛起之故 |
[29:22] | Something’s forcing evil to the surface in waves. | 有什么东西在迫使邪物不断现世 |
[29:26] | It’s changing the rules. | 它在改变规则 |
[29:28] | I’m sensing a little of the human touch. | 我感觉到一丝人为的气息 |
[29:31] | Like someone’s… calling these spirits on purpose. | 就好像某人蓄意召唤这些幽灵一样 |
[29:35] | Nothing says payback better than death by demon. | 没有什么比死于恶魔之手更好的复仇了 |
[29:39] | If I’m right, | 如果我猜得没错 |
[29:41] | then someone’s conjuring these bad boys from close by. | 一定有人在附近召唤这些恶灵 |
[29:44] | Like a miner. | 例如矿工 |
[29:46] | I heard that they’re all gathering at the pub | 我听说他们现在都聚在酒吧里 |
[29:48] | for an emergency meeting. | 开紧急会议呢 |
[29:50] | Think we need to change, luv. I’ll meet you there. | 我们最好都换身衣服 我在那跟你碰头 |
[29:55] | All right, look, if you’re just gonna fly off the handle | 好 如果你非要失去理智 |
[29:58] | and turn this into some kind of a spook show, | 把这说成什么幽灵作怪的话 |
[30:00] | then I have nothing to say to you right now. | 那我对你没什么可说的 |
[30:03] | Crazy rumors aren’t gonna help anyone… | 无稽传言对大家都没好处 |
[30:04] | Curious. Skeptical drunk’s nowhere to be seen. | 真奇怪 没看到那个对此存疑的醉鬼嘛 |
[30:07] | You mean the ex-priest? | 你是在说前任牧师吗 |
[30:09] | – Come again? – Ellis. He used to be a priest | -你说什么 -艾利斯 他曾是牧师 |
[30:12] | before his, uh, son died in the mines, | 在他儿子死于矿难前 |
[30:16] | which could be a good cause for payback. | 这会是个复仇的好理由 |
[30:20] | When I gave you the slip yesterday, | 昨天从你身边溜走之后 |
[30:22] | I found evidence of one of those slurry things being raised | 我在镇外一个废弃教堂里发现了 |
[30:24] | in an abandoned church outside of town. | 召唤泥巴人的证据 |
[30:26] | The church that Ellis turned his back on. | 那就是艾利斯遗弃的教堂 |
[30:29] | So, he could be the one that’s conjuring the evil for revenge? | 那他可能就是召唤邪灵复仇的人吗 |
[30:34] | Come with me. I’m taking you for a spin. | 跟我来 我带你去兜个风 |
[30:37] | Excuse me, mate, um, but, look, my lady– | 抱歉 哥们 我的女朋友 |
[30:39] | she’s having a bit of a turn, you know? | 她有点不舒服 |
[30:40] | Do you mind if we commandeer your seat right here? | 你介意我们坐你的位置吗 |
[30:42] | Is that all right? Oh, thanks a lot, mate. Thanks. | 可以吗 谢谢 哥们 谢谢 |
[30:47] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[30:50] | I get it, okay? | 我明白了 |
[30:51] | This is his stool, his spot, where he drinks, | 这是他的凳子 是他喝酒的位子 |
[30:53] | but I can’t control my visions. | 但我控制不了我的灵视 |
[30:54] | Well, you did yesterday. | 你昨天就做到了 |
[30:56] | Just remember what I told you. Now close your eyes. | 记住我告诉你的话 现在闭上眼睛 |
[31:03] | Lock out the world. | 将现界屏蔽在外 |
[31:09] | It’s cold. | 很冷 |
[31:10] | – What’s that, luv? – My feet. | -怎么了 -我的脚 |
[31:12] | Slowly, without losing the vision, open your eyes. | 慢慢地 别从灵视状态里出来 张开双眼 |
[31:22] | Look at your feet. | 看你脚下 |
[31:28] | There’s a river. | 那里有条河 |
[31:30] | There’s a waterfall. | 有个瀑布 |
[31:32] | Stay in the vision. | 保持灵视状态 |
[31:34] | Look for clues. | 寻找线索 |
[31:36] | There’s a… tent, | 有个 帐篷 |
[31:38] | and an old chair in front of it. | 帐篷前有张旧椅子 |
[31:39] | Like a sofa chair. | 像是沙发椅那种 |
[31:41] | Looks like a campground. | 看上去像是个露营地 |
[31:43] | You two decide yet? | 你们俩想好点什么了吗 |
[31:45] | Charlie, is there a… | 查理 在这附近 |
[31:47] | a campground on a river hereabouts? | 有没有靠河的露营地 |
[31:51] | Rooster Creek’s the closest. | 最近的是雄鸡溪 |
[31:52] | Rooster Creek. | 雄鸡溪 |
[31:54] | How can such a weak man be capable of so much destruction? | 一个如此弱小的人怎么能造成如此大的破坏呢 |
[31:57] | Well, people aren’t all good, and they aren’t all wicked. | 世上有恶人 而世人并非全恶 |
[32:00] | Here, bristles up to ward off evil. | 拿着 举着它防范恶灵 |
[32:03] | – What are you gonna use? – My wits. | -那你用什么 -我的机智 |
[32:10] | Are you the Pastor Ellis McGee | 你是来自圣阿撒夫 |
[32:11] | of the Good Shepherd Church of St. Asaph? | 牧羊人教堂的牧师艾利斯·麦吉吗 |
[32:13] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[32:16] | Et separabunt traductionem alicuius, | [拉丁语]与撒旦所勾结之灵 |
[32:21] | et omnes Satanae in votis pacta… spiritualia, | [拉丁语]以契约之力驱逐支离 |
[32:26] | et animam vinculo, | [拉丁语]被囚禁之生灵 |
[32:28] | et opera Satanae. | [拉丁语]撒旦的恶行 |
[32:33] | You know it. | 你也知道 |
[32:33] | Of course I know it. | 我当然知道 |
[32:35] | The Breastplate of St. Patrick. | 圣帕特里克庇护祷文 |
[32:37] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[32:39] | I’m here to end your spiritual warfare. | 我是来终结你的属灵争战的 |
[32:42] | Your skills to channel the divine | 你召唤圣迹的能力 |
[32:43] | can also be used to unleash evil. | 同样也能用来释放恶魔 |
[32:45] | You think I’m behind the killings in this town? | 你以为我是镇中杀戮的背后元凶 |
[32:47] | Your desecrated church has all the power of evil | 你那被亵渎的教堂有足够的邪恶 |
[32:50] | you need, mate. | 来做这事 朋友 |
[32:52] | You need faith to raise evil. | 你需要信仰来召唤恶魔 |
[32:54] | In case you haven’t noticed here, | 可能你没有注意到 |
[32:55] | I’m all tapped out. | 我已经不信了 |
[32:58] | You know, John, maybe we should listen to him. | 约翰 也许我们该相信他的话 |
[33:00] | Fools. You got to get your head out of the hogwash. | 蠢货 你别再钻牛角尖了 |
[33:02] | You can’t even see the facts right in front of you. | 事实摆在眼前你都看不到 |
[33:04] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[33:06] | The men killed aboveground, | 在地面上死去的人 |
[33:07] | they’re not miners– they’re the bosses in charge. | 他们可不是矿工 是管事的老板 |
[33:10] | Somebody’s finally making them pay. | 是有人向他们复仇 |
[33:18] | You might be right. | 或许你是对的 |
[33:20] | How many of the bosses are left? | 还有多少老板活着 |
[33:21] | Just one. Owner of the company, Thad Bowman. | 只有一个 公司的所有者 萨德·鲍曼 |
[33:25] | You have art supplies in your car, right? | 你车里还有作画工具对吧 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[33:29] | Spray paint’s what we need. | 我们需要点喷漆 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:38] | Coming, boy? | 来吗 孩子 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I’m right here, Dad. | 来了 我跟着呢 爸爸 |
[33:43] | Peterson said he cleared the east shaft, | 彼得森说他清理了东边竖井 |
[33:45] | but I also know that little yellow-belly | 但我知道那个胆小鬼 |
[33:47] | was scared to go down there. | 肯定不敢下去 |
[33:49] | I want to see it for myself before the men | 我想在明早矿工们上工之前 |
[33:50] | start showing up again at first light. | 亲自去看一眼 |
[33:52] | Listen, you really think that this is a good idea, | 你真觉得这么做明智吗 |
[33:54] | opening the mine after what happened yesterday? | 在昨天发生那种事后打开矿井 |
[33:56] | Men want to work, boy. | 人们想要工作 孩子 |
[33:58] | You got to respect that. | 你得尊重他们的想法 |
[34:14] | It looks clear to me. | 看着没什么问题 |
[34:16] | Let’s check the down shaft. | 咱们去下边看看 |
[34:27] | You really think we should be doing this? | 这么做真的好吗 |
[34:28] | Don’t you start, boy. | 别自己吓自己 小子 |
[34:46] | It is real. | 是真的 |
[34:48] | Paint. | 快去画 |
[34:58] | Protector of Earth… | 大地的保护者 |
[35:01] | Guardian of the Soils of Foundation, | 土壤奠基的守护者 |
[35:05] | be welcome in this sacred space. | 欢迎来这神圣之地 |
[35:08] | By the Earth that is your body, | 以大地 你的身体 |
[35:11] | and the wisdom of the ancients… | 以及古人的智慧 |
[35:15] | Hail and farewell. | 向您致敬 请速离去 |
[35:29] | What did we do? | 我们都做了什么 |
[35:30] | I reminded it of what it is: | 我提醒了它自己的本性 |
[35:32] | a protective spirit. | 一个保护人类的生灵 |
[35:35] | As I said, Coblynau are peaceful buggers at heart. | 我说过 矿山哥布尔本性向往和平 |
[35:42] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[35:43] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[35:45] | This one’s not so lucky. | 这个就不走运了 |
[35:47] | Que Dios lo bendiga. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[35:52] | So we’re back where we started from. | 这么说我们又回到原点了 |
[35:56] | These handprints… | 这手印 |
[35:58] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过 |
[36:00] | Where? | 在哪 |
[36:03] | We need to make sure that no one comes down here again. | 我们要确保没人能再到这下面来 |
[36:06] | Ever. | 永远不再来 |
[36:07] | – Take him home. – What are you gonna do? | -把他送回家 -你要干什么 |
[36:09] | There’s only one thing I can think of. | 我能想到的只有一件事 |
[36:23] | What’s the priest doing here? | 牧师怎么在这儿 |
[36:24] | He needs to be here to see this. | 他需要亲眼见证这一切 |
[36:28] | You did good earlier. | 你干得不错 |
[36:30] | If I failed to mention it. | 之前忘了跟你说 |
[36:31] | Well, now I know what line of work you do. | 现在我知道你是干哪一行的了 |
[36:33] | It’s not for everyone, luv. | 不是什么人都能干的 亲爱的 |
[36:36] | So, after this, you find a nice, quiet new town? | 这一切结束后 你又会去找个美丽安宁的新小镇吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:43] | Because I’m that kind of, uh… | 因为我就是那种 |
[36:46] | chica bonita. | 美丽的姑娘 |
[36:49] | We really don’t want to be standing here. | 我们最好别站在这里 |
[36:53] | Sometimes appeals of faith | 有时候信仰的呼唤 |
[36:54] | just need a little time to be answered. | 需要些等待才能得到回应 |
[36:58] | Care to do the honors? | 不如你来吧 |
[37:07] | For my son. | 为我的儿子 |
[37:19] | I need your car keys. | 把你车钥匙给我 |
[37:21] | They’re in the truck. Where are you going? | 在车上 你要去哪 |
[37:23] | To do the hard part, of course. | 当然是去啃硬骨头了 |
[37:25] | – We just blew up the mine. – That we did. | -我们刚把煤矿炸了 -是啊 |
[37:27] | And the Coblynau will stay at rest if they’re left alone. | 只要没人打扰他们 哥布尔就不会再惹事 |
[37:29] | But someone with a very powerful magic | 但之前一定是有个法力强大的人 |
[37:31] | summoned them to the surface in the first place. | 把它们召唤到了地面之上 |
[37:35] | This isn’t over. | 事情还没完呢 |
[37:41] | The reporter, right? | 你是那个记者 对吧 |
[37:43] | Philly Enquirer? | 费城调查者报的 |
[37:46] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[37:48] | I’m afraid I have guests. | 恐怕不能 我有客人 |
[37:51] | I know who killed your husband. | 我知道谁杀了你的丈夫 |
[37:53] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[37:56] | I think you should meet my guests. | 我想你应该来见一下我的客人 |
[37:59] | Well, aren’t you going to invite me in, then? | 那你不邀请我进去吗 |
[38:02] | No need. | 没那个必要 |
[38:07] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:08] | you had news for me? | 有什么消息要告诉我吗 |
[38:11] | I’ll give you one chance. | 我给你一次机会 |
[38:14] | Send your pets away and I’ll spare you. | 叫你的宠物滚开 我会考虑放你一马 |
[38:16] | How did you know? | 你怎么发现我的 |
[38:18] | The coal mark on your arm when I first met you. | 第一次见面时 你小臂上的煤痕 |
[38:22] | I saw one just like it on a young lad | 我在一个哥布尔试图杀死的 |
[38:24] | the Coblynau were trying to kill. | 小伙子身上也看到了 |
[38:25] | And then… I remembered what you said. | 然后 我想起来你说过 |
[38:30] | You’re Romani. | 你是吉普赛人 |
[38:33] | There’s nothing blacker than gypsy magic. | 没有什么比吉普赛巫术更黑暗 |
[38:35] | When I left home, | 当我离开家乡的时候 |
[38:37] | I promised myself I’d never use my family’s magic again. | 我曾发誓 永远不再使用家族的巫术 |
[38:41] | And then it all came back to me, | 可是突然魔法就都回来了 |
[38:43] | more powerfully than ever before. | 而且比以前更为强大 |
[38:47] | The only reason you could do what you did | 你能这么做的唯一原因 |
[38:49] | is because there’s a darkness spreading everywhere, | 是因为黑暗四处遍布 |
[38:52] | even to lonesome little backwaters like Heddwich. | 即使海德维奇这样寂寞的小地方也是如此 |
[38:55] | It’s infecting you. | 黑暗在影响你 |
[38:58] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[39:00] | Send these poor sods back to where they belong. | 快把这些可怜的家伙送回属于他们的地方吧 |
[39:08] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[39:15] | You forgot one thing, you stupid bat! | 你忘记了一件事 你个愚蠢的丑八怪 |
[39:17] | These are the spirits of dead miners, | 他们是死去矿工的亡灵 |
[39:19] | and your husband, that you murdered, was a miner! | 而你那被你谋杀的丈夫也是个矿工 |
[39:22] | Oh, restless spirit of this house, | 这栋房子里不安的灵魂 |
[39:24] | I summon thee to seek thy revenge! | 我召唤你前来复仇 |
[39:37] | Lannis? No! | 兰尼斯 不要 |
[39:41] | Let go of me! No! | 放开我 不要啊 |
[39:43] | I’m the victim! | 我才是受害者 |
[40:11] | Moving in, are we? | 你这是要搬进来跟我同居吗 |
[40:12] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[40:16] | Well, I’m afraid I’m in no mood for sparring tonight, darling. | 恐怕我今晚没心情跟你争吵 亲爱的 |
[40:19] | Of course not. | 这我知道 |
[40:21] | You almost died. | 你刚死里逃生 |
[40:26] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是来确认一下你没事 |
[40:29] | No, you didn’t. | 才不是 |
[40:31] | You just wanted to make sure I didn’t run out on you again. | 你是想看看我有没有再丢下你一个人跑了 |
[40:34] | Was that the plan? | 原来你是这么计划的吗 |
[40:35] | Listen, Zed… | 听我说 泽德 |
[40:37] | there’s no denying that you provide | 不可否认 你对我的工作 |
[40:40] | moderate value in the field. | 是有一点价值 |
[40:42] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[40:43] | Well, that’s open to debate. | 这还有待讨论 |
[40:44] | The truth is, I work best alone. | 可事实是 我最擅长单打独斗 |
[40:47] | – Me, too. – I always put myself first. | -我也是 -我一向把自己放在第一位 |
[40:49] | That’s the only way I’ve survived. | 我能活到现在就是靠那样 |
[40:51] | Everyone who puts their trust in me dies. | 所有信任我的人都会死 |
[41:00] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[41:06] | You see, John… | 其实 约翰… |
[41:09] | I’ve been waiting for you… | 我一直在等你… |
[41:11] | and you found me. | 你也找到我了 |
[41:13] | I don’t know what I’ve been waiting for, | 我不知道自己一直在等的是什么 |
[41:14] | and you don’t know what you’ve found. | 你也不知道你找到的是什么 |
[41:18] | The question is, are we gonna help each other out or not? | 问题是 我们到底要不要互相帮助 |
[41:31] | If you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[41:34] | I’m bloody knackered. | 我快累死了 |
[41:50] | I suppose it could be liberating | 我想 信任他人 |
[41:52] | to take a leap of faith, | 摆脱疑虑的负担 |
[41:54] | to shrug off the burden of proof | 让自己有所希冀 |
[41:57] | for the promise of hope. | 应该会让人解脱 |
[41:58] | It takes trust to turn darkness to light. | 要把黑暗变为光明 需要信任 |
[42:02] | And those who trust | 而信任他人之人 |
[42:03] | risk putting their faith in the wrong hands. | 则冒着将自己的信念交到错误之人手中的危险 |
[42:06] | For there are those who pray for you… | 因为有人会为你祈祷… |
[42:09] | and there are those who prey on you. | 也有人会将你当做猎物 |
[42:15] | And no matter how careful you are, | 不论你处事多么小心谨慎 |
[42:18] | sometimes you just can’t tell the difference. | 有时你还是无法分辨两者有何不同 |