时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | From the marble steps of old DC to the sun soaked Tampa coast. | 从老特区大理石台阶到坦帕海岸日落 |
[00:01] | 格林德尔社区大学出品 我来 我见 我薇琪 一个女人的独角戏 | |
[00:08] | I have been to every place where you can find a human race | 我去过所有人类出现过的地方 |
[00:12] | but I have been Vicki the mooooooost! | 可只有我最薇琪 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna go get a shovel, because theater is dead. | 我去拿个铲子 埋葬已死的戏院 |
[00:29] | Hi Starburns. | 星霸 |
[00:31] | Todd, you know you don’t have to creep around to be weird, right? | 托德 你不用鬼鬼祟祟地当怪胎 |
[00:35] | You’re weird at picnics. | 你野餐时就很怪胎 |
[00:37] | Did you hear about the paintball game? | 听说彩弹大战了吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I heard there was no paintball. | 我听说不许打彩弹了 |
[00:40] | I heard it was banned. | 已经被和谐了 |
[00:41] | Well, you can’t believe everything you hear. | 要知道耳听为虚 |
[00:44] | Okay, you just asked if I heard something | 好吧 你刚问我有没有听说什么 |
[00:46] | and now you’re invalidating the whole. | 又告诉我耳听为虚 |
[00:53] | * Rainbows, pillows, cupcakes, angels, * | *彩虹 枕头 纸杯蛋糕 天使* |
[00:59] | * London, horses, mittens, cocoa, * | *伦敦 骏马 手套 可可* |
[01:04] | * Vicki, dear sweet Vicki, * | *薇琪 亲爱的小薇琪* |
[01:07] | * I won’t be home tonight… * | *今晚我不会回家…* |
[01:13] | * Vicki, you deserve more than this, more than this, * | *薇琪 你值得更好 更好的* |
[01:18] | * I’ll give you diamonds and starlight, * | *我会给你钻石与星光* |
[01:22] | * starlight, but I’m dead * | *星光 可我已长眠地下* |
[01:36] | Do you know why I beat you, Todd? | 知道我为什么能打败你吗 托德 |
[01:39] | Seriously, you don’t? | 真的假的 你真不知道 |
[01:41] | Cuz I don’t either, but that was insane. | 因为我也不知道 太疯狂了 |
[01:43] | I’m 50, here. | 我可都五十了 |
[01:44] | I think, I think I could win this year. | 我觉得我今年能赢 |
[01:46] | I think I can go all the way. | 我觉得我今年可以一战到底 |
[01:48] | Actually, you’ll be settling for silver. | 可事实是 你将一银即倒 |
[02:27] | Names, you give me names or you’re expelled, that simple. | 告诉我是谁 不然就开除你 很简单 |
[02:30] | I told ya, I don’t know nothing about no secret paintball games. | 我说了 我根本不知道有什么秘密彩弹大战 |
[02:33] | This is from huffing paint, I swear. | 这是我吸油漆吸嗨了弄上的 我发誓 |
[02:36] | Escort Alex Osbourne off campus. | 送亚历克斯·奥斯本出学校吧 |
[02:38] | Hey, hey, hey! | 等等 |
[02:38] | Hold your horse panties. | 别那么猴急嘛 |
[02:40] | You didn’t tell me you knew my name. | 你没跟我说 你知道我本名啊 |
[02:42] | Look, I was about to take Todd out, and then we both got shot. | 我本想除掉托德的 结果我们俩都被干掉了 |
[02:46] | Guy was invisible. | 那人简直神出鬼没 |
[02:47] | A ghost. | 一个魂魄 |
[02:48] | Uses silver paint. | 用的是银色彩弹 |
[02:50] | A ghost? | 魂魄 |
[02:51] | So no name? | 没名字吗 |
[02:52] | I’d call him Silver Ghost, | 我想叫他银魂 |
[02:53] | but that’s probably already taken | 不过可能已经被某独立漫画 |
[02:54] | by an indie comic book or a terrible tequila. | 或者什么破龙舌兰酒取过了 |
[02:57] | Bye forever Starburns. | 永别了 星霸 |
[02:59] | No. No. No, no, no, no. No, don’t make me. | 不 不要啊 不要 别逼我 |
[03:01] | Frankie? | 弗兰 |
[03:02] | Dean, I respect that you are my boss, so either fire me or | 院长 作为领导我尊重您 可要么开除我 |
[03:05] | let me handle this and go to your office. | 要么交给我处理 回你办公室去 |
[03:09] | I want to give your paintball friends a message, Jeff. | 替我给你的彩弹兄弟们带个信 杰夫 |
[03:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:12] | This era is over. | 这个时代已经结束 |
[03:14] | It was fun while it lasted, but now mommy’s home. | 忆往昔彩弹大战乐翻天 看今朝老娘地盘少放肆 |
[03:16] | Everybody with a gun will be expelled or fired. | 发现携枪者 一律开除 |
[03:20] | Don’t worry, Miss Dart. | 别担心 达特小姐 |
[03:20] | My boys and I will get this cleaned up in no time. | 我跟我的弟兄们马上清理完毕 |
[03:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Jeff, do you know Deputy Custodian Lapari. | 杰夫 你记得副校工拉帕里吧 |
[03:25] | Oh, we haven’t had the pleasure because | 我们可没什么好印象啊 |
[03:27] | Mr.Winger has caused me nothing | 因为翁格老师除了用彩弹给我们找麻烦 |
[03:29] | but pain over the years with his paint balling. | 就没干过什么好事啊 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. I quit that. | 抱歉 我已经戒了 |
[03:32] | That’s behind me. | 那是陈年旧事了 |
[03:33] | Sure it is. | 那当然了 |
[03:35] | Handling turds has rubbed off on him. | 清理大粪的工作把他折磨得不轻啊 |
[03:37] | Custodian Lapari is gonna be honored this week | 校工拉帕里这周将在 |
[03:40] | at the Gala for a Cleaner Greendale. | 格林德尔清洁舞会上受到嘉奖 |
[03:42] | I’d like you to introduce him. | 我希望由你来介绍他出场 |
[03:43] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[03:44] | Because you’re the de facto leader of Greendale. | 因为你是格林德尔的真正领导人 |
[03:46] | And if you gave a speech coming out against paintball, | 如果你能发表反对彩弹大战的演说 |
[03:48] | it might end it. | 没准可以结束这一切 |
[03:49] | No. No. Just because I’m not playing | 不 不要 我是没在玩了 |
[03:51] | doesn’t mean I’m the weenie that tells people not to. | 但也不代表我是那种不让别人玩的小气鬼 |
[03:54] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:56] | If not for Greendale, then for me? | 就算不是为了格林德尔 就当是为了我 |
[04:02] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑看看 |
[04:06] | Look, I was a different guy back then. | 我那时候完全不一样 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Two, never mind. | 二 当我没说 |
[04:09] | Well, Frankie’s upset. | 弗兰很不高兴 |
[04:10] | Did she break up with someone? | 她是分手了吗 |
[04:11] | Which gender? | 对方什么性别 |
[04:12] | I don’t care, but everybody else does. | 我不在乎 不过大家都想知道 |
[04:14] | She’s upset about paintball. | 她不高兴是因为彩弹 |
[04:16] | Paint? | 彩 |
[04:18] | Ball? | 弹 |
[04:19] | Occasionally our campus erupts into a flawless, post modern, | 咱们学校不定期地突变成一部致敬惊险动作片 |
[04:21] | homage to action adventure mythology, | 完美无瑕 充满后现代意味的神话 |
[04:23] | mischaracterized by the ignorant as parody. | 经常被无知者误认为是拙劣山寨 |
[04:25] | Apparently, now that Frankie’s declared it illegal, | 现在弗兰公开声明彩弹大战是违法的 |
[04:29] | it’s gone underground, | 所以它已经转入地下 |
[04:30] | and is still happening as we speak. | 在此时此刻依旧在活动中 |
[04:31] | Well maybe for freshman, | 都是新生吧 |
[04:32] | but honestly we’ve kind of done it to death, right? | 说实话我们都已经玩到极致了 不是吗 |
[04:35] | Done it? | 玩过 |
[04:35] | Nailed it? I’ve won a few time now. | 搞过 我现在也赢过几次了 |
[04:38] | No, who keeps track of that? Lame! | 谁还记那个 逊爆了 |
[04:40] | I’m thinking mostly about Frankie. | 我主要考虑的还是弗兰 |
[04:42] | She’s our friend, | 她是我们的朋友 |
[04:43] | and she cares about this school, and I think it would | 非常在乎这学校 所以我觉得如果被她发现 |
[04:45] | break her heart if she caught any of us undermining her goals. | 我们中有谁背着她搞破坏 她会伤心至死的 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:49] | I agree. A reasonable agreement. | 同意 大家都同意 |
[04:51] | You’re both right. | 你们俩说的都对 |
[04:52] | Well, meeting adjourned, I guess. | 那就散会吧 |
[04:53] | This is good. | 这样挺好的 |
[04:54] | I’m glad we all agree not to do this. | 很高兴我们都同意不玩了 |
[04:56] | Is gonna make it a lot easier for me to beat you. | 这样我打败你们就容易多了 |
[05:01] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[05:03] | They killed meeeeeee! | 他们杀了我 |
[05:07] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[05:08] | Do something stupid. | 干点傻事 |
[05:09] | I thought we weren’t playing. | 我以为我们都不玩了呢 |
[05:10] | – Is this an alliance? – I don’t know, is it? | -这是联盟吗 -我不知道 是吗 |
[05:11] | – Who’s people? – Cut the crap, Elroy. | -谁的人 -别废话了 埃尔罗伊 |
[05:13] | Stop that, what are you doing? | 住手 你干嘛呢 |
[05:16] | Go back to class. | 回你教室去 |
[05:17] | Winger’s playing paintball. | 翁格玩彩弹枪了 |
[05:19] | No, he’s not. | 没有 他没有 |
[05:20] | Don’t think about it, don’t think about it. | 想都别想 不许想 |
[05:21] | Don’t do it. | 别轻举妄动 |
[05:32] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[05:37] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[05:38] | I’m not playing. | 我才不要玩 |
[05:39] | For a guy who’s not playing, | 一个不玩的人 |
[05:40] | you sure are shooting a bunch of mothers. | 刚刚身手敏捷地干掉了好几个啊 |
[05:41] | That was instinct. | 那叫本能 |
[05:42] | I can’t help being a bad ass. | 我就是牛逼到无可救药 |
[05:44] | But I am not playing. | 可我不玩 |
[05:46] | Okay, so let’s make this painless. | 那我们速战速决吧 |
[05:48] | – Take it easy. – Leave her alone. | -慢着 -别碰她 |
[05:49] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[05:49] | Knock it off. | 都别闹了 |
[05:50] | Frankie is coming. | 弗兰马上就来了 |
[05:52] | What is important to you people? | 你们想想孰轻孰重 |
[05:56] | Jeff Winger shot me. | 杰夫·翁格打的我 |
[06:01] | Do I use echo location to navigate? | 我得用超声波定位吗 |
[06:03] | Why would you ask that after learning you aren’t a bat? | 你都知道你不是蝙蝠了 怎么还问 |
[06:05] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:06] | Hi, Frankie. | 弗兰好 |
[06:08] | Frankie. | 弗兰 |
[06:08] | Jeff, student just passed by me | 杰夫 刚刚一个学生从我身边跑过 |
[06:10] | and said you shot him with paint. | 说你用彩弹打了他 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | So, you are definitely not playing paint ball? | 所以你绝对没有玩彩弹 |
[06:19] | No. | 没有 |
[06:20] | Frankie, I’ve been cool up until now, but I gotta tell you, | 弗兰 在此之前我一直挺淡定的 |
[06:23] | I’m starting to get offended by your suspicion about this. | 可你对我这么疑神疑鬼的 我很不开心啊 |
[06:25] | – Well. – Well is a hole in the ground when you’re thirsty. | -好[井] -井乃渴时地中孔 |
[06:27] | Oh. I’m telling you, I ain’t playing no paintball. | 我跟你说了 我没玩彩弹 |
[06:32] | Okay, take it easy guys. | 好吧 大家别介意 |
[06:35] | And for what it’s worth, thank you for teaching me the cool, | 不管怎样吧 谢谢你教我 |
[06:38] | new way to respond to people saying the word well. | 如何高冷地应对别人说「好」这个字 |
[06:42] | All right guys. | 大家慢玩 |
[06:43] | Bye Franks take it easy. | 拜 弗兰 慢走 |
[06:49] | Would you stop doing that? | 你们别闹了好吗 |
[06:51] | Don’t hate the player. | 玩家无罪 |
[06:52] | Colloquialisms aside, Annie’s right. | 行话先不管 安妮这话是对的 |
[06:54] | The thing to hate this year is the game. | 今年要恨 就恨这场游戏 |
[06:57] | Can I show you all something? | 你们愿意来跟我看看吗 |
[07:00] | You know this game is being run anonymously through | 这场游戏通过一台在线匿名服务器运行 |
[07:01] | an online server, but who set it up? | 但搭建服务器的人是谁呢 |
[07:03] | They haven’t left a clue which is a really big clue | 他们没留下任何线索 这本身就是个大线索 |
[07:05] | because if they’re this good at anything. | 因为如果他们真的这么无所不能 |
[07:07] | Why are they here? | 他们何必还来这里 |
[07:08] | Whoever’s running this server | 服务器运营者 |
[07:09] | is offering a huge cash prize to the winner. | 给赢家提供了一份巨大的现金奖励 |
[07:11] | More evidence they don’t go here. | 更加提供了他们不在场的证明 |
[07:13] | And they seem to have their own man in the game. | 而且好像游戏里有他们自己的人 |
[07:15] | You’ve probably heard about a mysterious player | 你们可能听说过有一个神秘玩家 |
[07:17] | using silver paint balls. | 用的是银色彩弹 |
[07:19] | Well, look at these IP addresses. | 来看看这些IP地址 |
[07:21] | If that means what I think it means, | 这是跟我想的一样吗 |
[07:22] | we’re dealing with gibberish. | 我们竟然在跟乱码打交道 |
[07:24] | Those are mine. | 还我眼镜 |
[07:25] | That’s a student or teacher on this campus | 是我们学校里的某个学生或老师 |
[07:27] | opening an encrypted tunnel to an off campus site. | 开了一条加密通道通向校外网站 |
[07:29] | Big deal. I do that all the time. | 有啥了不起 我经常干这事 |
[07:31] | Oh, I save it all up for Saturday night. | 我都是攒到周六晚上干 |
[07:32] | You’re right, it’s no big deal. | 没错 是没什么了不起的 |
[07:34] | Unless you always do it immediately before a paintball player | 但每当有普通玩家被某个未知射手的 |
[07:36] | is taken out with premium grade silver paintballs | 高级银弹射倒之后 马上就会有人 |
[07:38] | by an unknown shooter. | 连上这个加密通道 |
[07:39] | And unless the IP that you’re connecting to, is this one. | 而且连上的必须是这个IP地址 |
[07:43] | Aah, of course. | 我就知道 |
[07:45] | So who’s the Silver paintballs guy? | 所以银弹玩家是什么人 |
[07:46] | Spy, assassin, mercenary, | 间谍 刺客 佣兵 |
[07:49] | bad person walking among us | 隐匿于我们之中的坏家伙 |
[07:50] | laughing, laughing quietly. | 面带微笑 吃吃暗笑 |
[07:52] | And then if we look, | 如果被我们看到 |
[07:52] | pretending that he was looking at something funny. | 他会假装成好像在看什么搞笑的事 |
[07:54] | I suppose you all should be in trouble. | 我没猜错的话你们都有麻烦了吧 |
[07:58] | But Desperate Deans, | 但绝望的院长 |
[08:03] | but desperates… | 但绝望的… |
[08:07] | but des, | 但绝… |
[08:11] | but desperate deans call for Deansperate measures. | 但绝望的院长需要绝妙的对策 |
[08:11] | 出自Desperate times call for desperate measures | |
[08:14] | From here on out, you work for me. | 从现在起 你们都要为我效力 |
[08:20] | Everything you’re saying just proves my point, | 你刚才说的正好证明了我的观点 |
[08:22] | that the only way to lose this game is to play it. | 唯一输掉比赛的办法就是去玩它 |
[08:24] | And I say we do the honest thing, and tell Frankie. | 要我说就坦然去玩 还要跟弗兰坦白 |
[08:27] | The school’s playing and losing already, Frankie included. | 整个学校已经参战并在不停败北 包括弗兰 |
[08:29] | If the people in this room play to win, | 如果我们中的有人能赢得比赛 |
[08:31] | we can not only take City College’s money, | 我们不仅能拿下城市大学的奖金 |
[08:32] | we can expose Silverballs, and, | 我们还可以揭露银弹玩家 |
[08:34] | in turn, City College, and save Greendale. | 然后 揭露城市大学 拯救格林德尔 |
[08:36] | Which is basically saving Frankie. | 基本上也就是拯救弗兰 |
[08:38] | All right, so we lay low, | 好的 所以我们要保持低调 |
[08:39] | and we try to find out who Silverballs is. | 并找出银弹玩家的身份 |
[08:41] | But we’re not, to be clear, we did not vote on that name. | 我们没…先说清楚 我们还没投票起名 |
[08:44] | Here’s a name you don’t have to vote on. | 你们不用票决就有一个名字了 |
[08:46] | You just became the Secret Dean Force, The Dean Boys, | 你们可以选择「神隐院长力量」「院长男孩」 |
[08:50] | Task Force Dean, His Dean, Secret People. | 「院长特遣队」「他的院长」和「秘密公民」 |
[08:52] | I know the word Dean is in it. | 我知道里面有「院长」俩字儿 |
[08:54] | Because when the politicians fail, | 因为每当政客黯然下野 |
[08:55] | and the peace talks fall apart. | 每当和平对话不幸瓦解 |
[08:57] | When it seems like all is lost, | 每当好像一切尽失 |
[09:00] | and nobody really needs the Dean anymore because Frankie’s here. | 无人再关心院长 因为弗兰当道 |
[09:05] | That’s when you go in. | 这正是需要你们的时刻 |
[09:07] | The last bastion of a bygone era when people respected me. | 你们是我受人尊敬的旧时代所留下的最后堡垒 |
[09:16] | Dean Force One. | 「院长之军一号」 |
[09:23] | If you’re gonna hang around, we could use some water. | 如果你想留在这儿 拜托帮忙拿点水来吧 |
[09:24] | On it. | 好嘞 |
[09:29] | Club Club, the last club I thought I’d ever join. | 「夜店夜店」 一看就是最没戏的夜店 |
[09:33] | Your target is a small time paintball munitions dealer. | 你的目标是个不起眼的彩弹军火贩子 |
[09:35] | All we know is he’s a white male over 30 | 我们只知道他是个三十多岁的白种男人 |
[09:37] | and his street name is Fun Dad. | 江湖人称「搞笑老爹」 |
[09:40] | All right is everybody in this club ready | 夜店的亲们 准备好开始 |
[09:42] | to party the way they do in clubs? | 正宗好夜店 正宗好趴体了吗 |
[09:48] | Connor stop horsing around with Billy and party. | 康纳 别跟比利胡闹了 派对开始啦 |
[09:51] | DJ might be the guy from MeowMeowBeenz. | DJ好像是搞「喵喵豆」的那个人 |
[09:53] | We need clean intelligence, Abed. | 我们要的是正宗的情报 阿布蒂 |
[09:54] | No references, no call backs. | 别加参考资料 不要回电 |
[09:56] | Excuse me good sir, if I could have the mic. | 这位先生不好意思 话筒借一下 |
[09:59] | Attention shoppers there’s a sale on partying in | 各位顾客请注意 派对优惠大促销 |
[10:02] | in my pants aisle. | 就在本人的裤子过道 |
[10:04] | Everything in my pants must go. | 本人裤内的好货都得清出来 |
[10:06] | Well not everything, that doesn’t, you know what I. | 当然也不是所有的东西啦 你懂的 |
[10:09] | Koogler? | 酷哥 |
[10:10] | – Aladdin. – I thought your name was Fun Dad. | -阿拉丁 -你不是叫「搞笑老爹」吗 |
[10:13] | – No. – That was easy. | -不是 -这倒简单 |
[10:15] | I need ammunition. | 我要买弹药 |
[10:16] | – Are you a narc? – Why would I answer that honestly? | -你是卧底吗 -我凭什么老实回答你 |
[10:18] | Good point. It’s how most people answer, so. | 说得好 大多数人也是这样回答的 |
[10:21] | Yeah, come on, it’s a bad question. | 来吧 怪我问得不好 |
[10:22] | You just get so many narcs. | 主要是卧底实在太多 |
[10:23] | Hey don’t forget. | 别忘了哦 |
[10:24] | There’s a sign up sheet on the back wall for Club Club Club. | 后墙上有张「夜店夜店」夜店的签到表 |
[10:27] | Listen, I’m so glad Omar that you’re interested in paintball. | 很高兴你这种阿拉伯人会那么喜欢彩弹 |
[10:30] | Now I have to tell you, no shooting in here. | 我必须跟你说 这里面不能开枪 |
[10:32] | The first rule of Club Club is that we are not a fight club. | 「夜店夜店」头条规矩 这不是搏击俱乐部 |
[10:35] | The second rule is that if you’re a hot lady, | 第二条规矩是 但凡是辣妞 |
[10:38] | you have to have sex with me. | 就得跟本大爷上床 |
[10:40] | And then there’s a bunch of rules and restriction | 之后还有一些别的规矩和限制什么的 |
[10:41] | that they’ve just now been adding | 都是他们后来又加上去的 |
[10:43] | because of the lawsuits based on that, second rule, | 因为第二条规矩招来了很多官司 |
[10:46] | which, I’m not allowed to call a rule. | 我现在不能称它是规矩了 |
[10:48] | That was my screw up. | 刚才是我失言了 |
[10:48] | Let me show you what I’ve got here. | 给你看看我的货 |
[10:50] | All right, these are blue travelers. | 好 这些是蓝色旅行者 |
[10:52] | I think I’ve got some sarcastic mellow yellows in here. | 还有颇具讽刺意味的柠檬黄 |
[10:57] | Those are great. And these are green meanies. | 这种超赞的 这个是绿色小气鬼 |
[10:59] | They explode on contact, and they mark your target with paint. | 一触即爆 可用颜料标记你的目标 |
[11:03] | That’s a description of every paint ball. | 所有彩弹都一样吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, so you know your stuff. | 很好 你很了解行情嘛 |
[11:06] | Why don’t I give you a pro discount? | 看来我应该给你点行内折扣 |
[11:08] | I’m thinking something more exotic, something in silver? | 我想要点更独特的 比如 银色的 |
[11:14] | Yeah, okay, great. | 好 行啊 非常好 |
[11:17] | I think that’s a great idea, you know? | 我觉得你这想法很不错 |
[11:24] | You want to stay in the game? | 你还想在游戏里保命吗 |
[11:26] | Talk. | 快坦白 |
[11:27] | Okay, look. | 好吧 这样 |
[11:28] | If you’re a narc, you can’t play. | 你们如果是卧底的话就不能参赛 |
[11:30] | And if you’re playing, I do accept sex for ammo. | 如果你是玩家 你跟我上床换弹药也可以 |
[11:36] | Or beer, right? | 不然啤酒也可以 |
[11:37] | But not Bitcoin. I mean, I believe in it. | 但不能用比特币 我相信比特币能用 |
[11:39] | I just, I think I feel like I need it to stabilize. | 但我更想要稳定的真实货币 |
[11:41] | Who is Silver Man? | 银弹玩家到底是谁 |
[11:45] | My accountant? | 我的会计 |
[11:46] | Oh, how do you know David? | 你怎么认识大卫的 |
[11:47] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在问谁 |
[11:48] | Who buys the silver ammo? | 谁跟你买银色彩弹的 |
[11:49] | Oh, look, if I tell you that, I’m pretendsies dead. | 如果我告诉你 我绝对会没命 |
[12:05] | – Koogler? – They got him. | -酷哥呢 -被他们打死了 |
[12:07] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[12:09] | Then he wont be needing this. | 那他就用不着这个了 |
[12:13] | Koogler’s thumb drive is actually a hardware encryption key. | 酷哥的拇指U盘其实是个硬件密钥 |
[12:16] | Hm, can it be unencrypted? | 可以解密吗 |
[12:19] | No, you use it to decrypt something encrypted. | 不行 你要用它来解加密的东西 |
[12:22] | A key with a lock on it. | 用锁锁住的钥匙 |
[12:23] | I’ll give our enemy this. | 我要对咱们的敌人说一句 |
[12:25] | They’re clever. | 他们好聪明 |
[12:27] | Why did they pair us together? | 我们怎么凑成一对了 |
[12:29] | Look, a message chain between Koogler and Silverballs. | 看 酷哥和银弹玩家之间有条信息链 |
[12:32] | Now he’s ordering a huge batch of ammo, | 他订购了一大批弹药 |
[12:34] | and stressing that he needs it before the Cleaner Greendale Gala. | 并强调要赶在格林德尔清洁舞会之前收货 |
[12:37] | City College is… | 城市大学要… |
[12:40] | City College is going to crash Frankie’s Gala. | 城市大学要摧毁弗兰的舞会 |
[12:43] | And here’s where Silverballs decides on silver balls. | 这里就是银弹玩家选购银弹的地方 |
[12:47] | Which color will look coolest against a navy blue jumpsuit? | 什么颜色打在海军蓝的连体裤上最酷 |
[12:51] | Who wears a jumpsuit to a black tie gala? | 谁会穿连体裤去参加正装舞会啊 |
[12:55] | The guest of honor. | 尊贵的嘉宾 |
[12:58] | Is your Internet not working? | 你的网速咋这么烂 |
[12:59] | It’s one photo. It’s taking an hour. | 一张照片而已 慢的要死啊 |
[13:02] | You have keystrokes programmed to, eesh, that’s dorky. | 居然还得敲一下键盘 真是…过时 |
[13:07] | Looks like we’ll be renting formal wear. | 看来我们要去租正装喽 |
[13:09] | I’ll measure Jeffrey. | 我负责量杰夫瑞的尺寸 |
[13:15] | Mister Winger, you clean up nice. | 翁格先生 你捯饬得不错嘛 |
[13:17] | Oh, come on. I’m always good looking. | 您太客气了 我一直这么玉树临风 |
[13:20] | This seems ambitious. | 这个计划很远大啊 |
[13:22] | Well, the monorail is more symbolic of | 这个空中轻轨更多的是象征了我们的潜力 |
[13:25] | our potential than it is potential, | 而并非建造上的可能性 |
[13:27] | and none of our buildings will ever be shaped like this. | 我们的教学楼永远不会盖成这个样子 |
[13:29] | But with a little work, this is how we could feel. | 但只要我们努力 就能营造出这样的格调 |
[13:33] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[13:35] | Thank you, Jeff, for supporting this. | 谢谢你 杰夫 谢谢你支持我 |
[13:39] | Why is that in your ear? | 你耳朵上挂那玩意儿干什么 |
[13:41] | Oh, I’m raising awareness of Armenian American stereotypes. | 我是在呼吁关注对亚美尼亚裔美国人的歧视 |
[13:45] | Bale to Belfry. Let’s check in. | 贝尔呼叫钟楼 各小队报到 |
[13:47] | Should stereotypes have their awareness raised? I… | 种族歧视不是已经很受关注了吗 |
[13:52] | Oh, good lord. | 瞧瞧我 |
[13:53] | I’m questioning you again. Why? | 又在质疑你了 怎么回事 |
[13:55] | Follow your bliss, sir. You’ve earned it. | 放心去飞 勇敢去追吧 你有你可以 |
[13:59] | Keaton to belfry, I need to just all make sure | 基顿呼叫钟楼 我要提醒各位 |
[14:00] | we are very, very careful here. | 我们要非常 非常小心 |
[14:03] | Bale to Keaton, why don’t you set a good example | 贝尔回复基顿 你何不做个榜样 |
[14:04] | by keeping your mind on the mission? | 把精力都集中在任务上 |
[14:07] | And your eyes on the prize. | 再把眼光集中在目标上 |
[14:10] | Prize is secure. | 目标很安全 |
[14:11] | Keaton out. | 基顿完毕 |
[14:13] | West to belfry. | 威斯特呼叫钟楼 |
[14:14] | Entrances secure. | 入口安全 |
[14:15] | Keaton to Kilmer, status. | 基顿呼叫基尔默 汇报情况 |
[14:17] | Kilmer to Belfry, I’m currently examining a spoon, | 基尔默报告钟楼 我正在检查一只勺子 |
[14:20] | only I’m not really examining it. | 只不过我并非在检查这只勺子 |
[14:21] | I’m using it as a cover | 我以这个动作为掩护 |
[14:23] | while watching a somewhat suspicious waiter. | 暗中监视一个行迹可疑的侍者 |
[14:26] | Voice of Diedrich Bader to belfry. | 戴德里克·巴德的嗓音呼叫钟楼 |
[14:28] | I’ve checked the custodial wing for the third time. | 我已经检查物管区三遍了 |
[14:30] | Can I come join the mission now? | 我现在可以参加任务了吧 |
[14:31] | Negative voice of Diedrich Bader. | 不行 戴德里克·巴德的嗓音 |
[14:33] | Continue to check the custodial wing, | 继续检查物管区 |
[14:34] | and then check the parameter of the inside of your office. | 然后查看你办公室的内部情况 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[14:40] | And for the record, I feel very vulnerable without a gun. | 外说一句 不配枪让我觉得很没安全感 |
[14:44] | Ugh, I know that someone plays in this thing. | 这曲子听着怎么这么耳熟呢 |
[14:44] | Daybreak by Michael Haggins | 该曲经常被废柴引用或提及 |
[14:49] | Hey there, Dean. | 你好啊 院长 |
[14:50] | We need a custodian. | 我们得找个校工 |
[14:53] | Dean. | 院长 |
[14:54] | Dean. | 院长 |
[14:56] | Dean. | 院长 |
[14:57] | Dean. | 院长 |
[15:10] | Clooney to belfry I’ve got a bogey with a gun. | 克鲁尼呼叫钟楼 发现持枪小怪一只 |
[15:13] | Excuse me. | 您说什么 |
[15:14] | I wasn’t talking to you, I was ordering dinner. | 我没跟你说话 我在点外卖呢 |
[15:17] | Yes hello can I get a bogey with a gun | 啊你好 请给我来一只带枪小怪 |
[15:20] | no pickles and three orders of gun. | 不加咸菜 再单点三份枪 |
[15:25] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[15:26] | Clooney slooped the bogey, now he’s headed for the kitchen. | 克鲁尼惊动了小怪 他朝厨房去了 |
[15:31] | Should we go? | 要撤退吗 |
[15:32] | Negative, we don’t know it’s our man. | 不行 我们不知道是不是我们的人 |
[15:34] | Kilmer, Clooney do nothing | 基尔默 克鲁尼 不许妄动 |
[15:36] | unless you can do it quietly and calmly. | 除非你们可以做到悄无声息 不动声色 |
[15:39] | What the hell? | 怎么了你 |
[15:40] | No. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[15:42] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:46] | Clooney to Kilmer. | 克鲁尼呼叫基尔默 |
[15:47] | – What? – Should I come in now? | -什么 -要我进去支援你吗 |
[15:49] | No, no you can’t ever come in, ever, you’re sloppy. | 得了吧 你进来就完了 大手大脚的 |
[15:53] | Excuse me, can I have a word with you? | 打扰一下 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[15:55] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[15:59] | Well, there’s been some reports about a paintball game on campus. | 有情报称有人正在校园里办彩弹大战 |
[16:03] | Oh yeah, you better believe the kitchen boys are playing and | 没错 厨房这几个小子肯定也参加了 |
[16:06] | this year we got a new winning strategy. | 今年我们有一个新的制胜战术 |
[16:09] | Let the idiots come to you. | 让傻子们自己送上门来 |
[16:11] | Oh really, | 真的 |
[16:15] | oh Britta you can come in now. | 布雷塔 赶紧进来吧 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[16:55] | I stand before you one of Greendale’s | 作为格林德尔彩色浩劫中 |
[16:57] | biggest perpetrators of paint related mayhem | 最穷凶极恶的猎杀者之一 |
[17:00] | and I am happy to say | 我很高兴地向各位宣布 |
[17:01] | that those days are fully behind our school. | 我校那种混乱的局面将一去不返 |
[17:04] | Looking back on those dark days, | 回望那黑暗的岁月 |
[17:06] | it’s clear that the only heroes | 我们可以看出 真正的英雄 |
[17:08] | were the janitors and the custodians left to clean up our messes. | 就是留下来清理残局的清洁工和校工 |
[17:30] | So it is with great shame and poetic irony | 怀着巨大的羞耻和诗意的讽刺 |
[17:34] | that I present the Custodial Innovation Award | 我将管理创新奖颁给 |
[17:37] | to vice Custodian, Lapari. | 副校工 拉帕里 |
[17:43] | What the hell are you doing in there? | 你们在里面搞什么鬼呢 |
[17:44] | Jeff, focus. | 杰夫 集中精神 |
[17:45] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[17:46] | – Yes. – It wasn’t our guy. | -挺好 -不是我们要找的人 |
[17:48] | The assassin is not in the kitchen. | 刺客不在厨房里 |
[17:49] | He’s still at large. | 真凶仍然在逃 |
[17:51] | And now let’s all enact | 现在让我们进行下一环节 |
[17:53] | what I hope will become a yearly tradition, | 同时我希望能延续这个新传统 |
[17:56] | the popping of the balloons. | 戳爆气球环节 |
[17:58] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | Stay calm, check your zones. | 保持冷静 警戒周边 |
[18:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[18:12] | Where? | 哪个 |
[18:13] | Where? | 哪个 |
[18:14] | I don’t see anything. | 我没发现什么动静 |
[18:15] | Him. | 就是他 |
[18:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | It’s the custodians. | 就是那些校工 |
[18:55] | Greendale’s custodial staff | 格林德尔的校工职员 |
[18:56] | is running the underground paintball tournament | 正在组织地下彩弹大奖赛 |
[18:58] | probably with City College money. | 没准还拿了城市学院的钱 |
[19:01] | The people that clean Greendale | 这些清理格林德尔的人 |
[19:03] | don’t want a cleaner Greendale, | 才不想要格林德尔变得更干净 |
[19:04] | they want Greendale to be afraid of itself | 他们想让格林德尔不敢自力更生 |
[19:06] | and reliant on them. | 只能依赖他们 |
[19:10] | Oh, what an exciting story. | 编的一手好故事啊 |
[19:13] | We’re got a real life M Night Shamalyan here. | 编得比杀马兰的电影还悬疑呢 |
[19:15] | It’s Shyamalan. | 是沙马兰 |
[19:16] | Unfortunately, as with his stories | 不幸的是 和他的烂片一样 |
[19:17] | I don’t anticipate yours holding up. | 你编的故事一戳就破 |
[19:21] | Easy target. | 你捡软柿子捏 |
[19:22] | Who’s heckling me? | 谁在那瞎起哄 |
[19:24] | Oh, of course, it’s the Indian guy. | 难怪了 是个阿三 |
[19:26] | I’m Arabic. | 我是阿拉伯裔 |
[19:28] | Okay, let’s go with that. | 好吧 随便你怎么说吧 |
[19:31] | Anyway, you know what goes great with crazy stories? | 总之 你知道疯狂的故事需要什么做支撑吗 |
[19:34] | – Evidence. – You’re the evidence. | -证据 -你就是证据 |
[19:36] | Come back to our side and tell the truth, | 归顺我们 说出真相吧 |
[19:38] | so City College can be exposed. | 揭露城市学院的阴谋 |
[19:40] | Or I could leave and get a job at City College, | 或者我能离开这里去城市学院上班 |
[19:43] | where their pay phones aren’t only herpe-free, | 至少他们那里的公共电话不会传染疱疹 |
[19:45] | they’re actually removed. | 因为它们早就被拆除了 |
[19:47] | You think City College will take you | 你真以为你输了城市学院的奖金 |
[19:48] | if you lose their paintball prize money? | 他们就会要你 |
[19:51] | I don’t know how many men you have left in your game, | 我不知道你还有多少人在这里埋伏 |
[19:53] | but if you’re leaving this room, it needs to be a small army. | 但如果你们想离开这里 自然越少越好 |
[20:02] | Okay. I agree. | 好吧 我同意 |
[20:18] | Annie look out. | 安妮小心 |
[20:27] | An eye for an eye. | 血债血偿 |
[20:44] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[20:55] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[20:58] | We’re the last ones left? | 就剩我们了吗 |
[20:59] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[21:01] | Oh, dreams do come true! | 梦想成真了 |
[21:09] | Okay, we got him. He went into a supply closet. | 找到他了 他进了储藏室 |
[21:11] | I know. I guess to a custodian, | 看到了 我想对于校工来说 |
[21:12] | a supply closet is like a location. | 储藏室就像需要守卫的阵地 |
[21:20] | I’m actually relieved. | 我心里舒服多了 |
[21:21] | I thought this was gonna be a whole gauntlet. | 我之前以为这会是一场严峻考验 |
[21:23] | My heart was not in it. | 我对谁输谁赢已经不感兴趣了 |
[21:24] | I mean, I shot a disabled kid. | 我居然还射杀了一个残疾小孩 |
[21:26] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我可再也不会这样做了 |
[21:28] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[21:29] | This isn’t a closet. | 这不是储藏室 |
[21:31] | 校工艺术博物馆 | |
[21:42] | 蒸汽管道展览 | |
[21:44] | Oh, it’s really nice of you guys to visit, | 热烈欢迎你们参观本博物馆 |
[21:47] | not that you ever would have done it intentionally. | 虽然你们并不是特意来参观的 |
[21:51] | Your steamy pipes can’t stop us. | 你这些蒸汽管道阻挡不了我们 |
[21:53] | Well, it would be a pretty bad museum exhibit if it could. | 这个博物馆展览还真是够糟心的 |
[21:58] | Give it up, Lapari. | 放弃吧 拉帕里 |
[21:59] | Hey Dean, I have a microphone. | 院长 我有麦克风 |
[22:01] | You have a beer. | 你有啤酒 |
[22:02] | God has a plan. | 上帝自有安排 |
[22:05] | I have a beer? | 我有啤酒吗 |
[22:07] | It’s an old stand up line for using up hecklers. | 这是以前喜剧演员对台下起哄观众的老词儿 |
[22:08] | Keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[22:10] | Did you do stand up? | 你演过喜剧脱口秀啊 |
[22:13] | Is that how you became a custodian? | 你是因此才沦落成校工的吗 |
[22:15] | Listen man, I was there in the 90s. | 哥们 90年代那会我也演过 |
[22:18] | I did a few Open Mic Nights. | 我曾经在开麦夜演过几场 |
[22:21] | 完美洁净表面展厅 | |
[22:21] | I saw what Karaoke did. | 我见证了卡拉ok的崛起 |
[22:25] | It wasn’t cool man. | 你真的很不厚道 |
[22:27] | We’re not so different, you and I, Dean. | 院长 你我也没有什么太大的不同 |
[22:29] | Don’t you see we’re both in the same situation? | 你没发现我们都处在一样的环境下吗 |
[22:34] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[22:35] | 校工人体模型展厅 | |
[22:38] | Screw it. Shoot them all. | 去死吧 把他们全都灭了 |
[22:39] | One of them is him. Shoot every single one. | 其中肯定有他 挨个射击 |
[22:49] | He’s not back here. | 他不在这后面 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:51] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[22:52] | Must be a mop jousting bridge over sawdust canyon. | 肯定又是拖把斗武桥 木屑大峡谷什么的 |
[22:56] | We’re both dinosaurs roaring in vain at the mammals. | 我们都是冲着哺乳动物徒劳咆哮的恐龙 |
[23:00] | What do you think was gonna happen | 当你让弗兰·达特来到我们这个世界时 |
[23:01] | when you let Frankie Dart into our world? | 你觉得会发生什么呢 |
[23:03] | How much more clean can she make the school | 在她发现那些最肮脏的东西之前 |
[23:05] | before she notices the dirtiest thing of all about it. | 她能把学校变得多干净呢 |
[23:10] | You think I’m a villain, but I’m not. | 你以为我是坏人 其实我不是 |
[23:13] | I’m defending a place where we all get to be our own heroes. | 我只是在保护一个所有人都能当英雄的地方 |
[23:17] | We’re all here because none of us can have nice things. | 我们固守在这里是因为我们都无法拥有美好 |
[23:22] | I thought you guys were mannequins! | 我还以为你们是假人模特呢 |
[23:24] | What a backfire! | 居然被逆袭了 |
[23:26] | Is the money real? | 奖金的事是真的吗 |
[23:28] | No mater who wins? | 不管是谁赢 |
[23:30] | Dean, what are you doing? | 院长 你要干吗 |
[23:33] | What are you thinking about? | 你乱想什么呢 |
[23:34] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[23:36] | He’s right, Jeffrey. | 他说得对 杰夫瑞 |
[23:38] | A cleaner Greendale is like a healthier cigarette. | 更干净的格林德尔就像是更健康的香烟 |
[23:41] | Yes, a carrot stick. | 对 胡萝卜条 |
[23:42] | Frankie can make us a carrot stick. | 弗兰把我们变成了胡萝卜条 |
[23:43] | We’re tobacco. | 我们明明是烟草 |
[23:45] | No, we are not tobacco. | 不 我们不是烟草 |
[23:46] | We are Robert Downey Jr, | 我们是小罗伯特·唐尼 |
[23:47] | he was so high he was crawling into people’s windows. | 他当年吸毒嗨到爬人家窗户 |
[23:50] | Now he’s Iron Man. | 而现在他变成了钢铁侠 |
[23:51] | We self destruct like this because we’d rather be heroes | 我们如此自毁 是因为我们更想当英雄 |
[23:54] | than villains than just kind of sucky people, | 而不是反派 更不愿意做废柴 |
[23:56] | that need to work a lot at getting less sucky. | 我们得付出巨大的努力才能变得不那么废柴 |
[23:59] | She will forgive us. | 她会原谅我们的 |
[24:01] | I know her, I like her, | 我了解她 我喜欢她 |
[24:02] | and if she fires either of you, I’ll quit. | 如果她敢炒你俩的鱿鱼 我也不干了 |
[24:04] | She’s not the enemy, she can help us. | 她不是敌人 她可以帮我们 |
[24:08] | We just have to cool it. | 我们只需要冷静下来 |
[24:12] | It’s true, what he said. | 他说的都是真的 |
[24:15] | If you guys lower your guns, | 如果你们都放下枪 |
[24:17] | I’m not gonna throw you a party, | 我不会给你们开派对庆祝 |
[24:20] | but i’m not going to get anyone fired either. | 但是我也不会解雇你们 |
[24:30] | I’ll see you Monday, idiots. | 周一见 白痴们 |
[24:37] | So who wins? | 那么谁赢了 |
[24:38] | – What do we… – Okay, | -我们… -好吧 |
[24:40] | on the count of three we’re gonna shoot ourselves in the foot. | 数到三 我们射击自己的脚自杀 |
[24:46] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[25:04] | I’ll see you guys on Monday. | 咱们周一见吧 |
[25:09] | And the Pope looks at the giraffe and says I’m in the room. | 教皇看了看长颈鹿说 我在房间里 |
[25:14] | Sorry I can’t remember the whole joke. | 抱歉这笑话我没完全记清 |
[25:16] | That’s okay it sounds very funny based on the last line. | 没关系 从最后一句听起来挺好笑的 |
[25:19] | Frankie’s gonna be here soon we should get ready. | 弗兰就要到了 我们准备一下 |
[25:21] | We’re not seriously still doing this are we? | 我们不是还要这样做吧 |
[25:23] | We promised everyday for a week do we want her to quit? | 我们答应过每周做一次 难道要她放弃吗 |
[25:29] | Good morning everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[25:34] | So, where did we leave off last time? | 上次我们进行到哪里了 |
[25:37] | Yes, sir. | 先生你请说 |
[25:39] | I like big trucks. | 我喜欢大卡车 |
[25:40] | I saw a fire truck today. | 我今天看见了一辆救火车 |
[25:42] | Interesting point. | 有趣的观点 |
[25:43] | Would anyone care to comment? | 还有人想要发表意见吗 |
[25:44] | Elroy? | 埃尔罗伊 |
[25:44] | I made a stinky. | 我放了个臭屁 |
[25:46] | Worth considering. Next item? | 值得深思 下个问题 |
[25:48] | How do you pronounce pasketti? | 大意面面怎么念呀 |
[25:49] | Spaghetti. What else? | 意大利面 还有吗 |
[25:51] | Can we go to the zoo? | 我们能去动物园吗 |
[25:52] | Well, that raises a very important point. | 这是一个很重要的问题 |
[25:54] | We can do anything we want if, | 我们可以做任何想做的事 只要… |
[25:56] | and this is very important, if we grow up. | 这非常重要 等你们长大成人就行 |
[25:58] | All in favor? | 都同意吗 |
[26:03] | 格林德尔社区大学出品 格林和加瑞特 「我来 我见 我薇琪」幸存单口秀 | |
[26:04] | Then she starts singing about all the places she’s been. | 然后她开始把她之前去过的地方唱出来 |
[26:06] | Which, by the way, seems to be a total of two. | 可是一共就只有两个地方 |
[26:09] | One of which is old DC. | 其中一个是老特区 |
[26:12] | Old DC. | 老特区 |
[26:14] | Okay fine, Vicki, you’re a music major, not a history major. | 薇琪 你是学音乐的 不是历史 |
[26:18] | And the whole mother thing, | 还有关于她妈妈的梗 |
[26:19] | I mean the two big feathers in her cap are that | 话说她最引以为豪的两件事就是 |
[26:21] | she hasn’t let anything change her, | 她从不为任何东西所改变 |
[26:23] | a triumph she shared with most animals, and all dirt, | 这一胜利属于她和绝大多数动物以及所有垃圾 |
[26:27] | and the fact that her mother died, | 另外一件事就是她妈死了 |
[26:29] | which is like one thing all mother’s do. | 貌似这是所有妈妈的共同属性 |
[26:33] | I mean, was she a good mother? | 她是一位好妈妈吗 |
[26:34] | Did she collect stamps? Did she race cars? | 她集邮吗 她赛车吗 |
[26:36] | We don’t know! | 我们不知道 |
[26:38] | We don’t know her name, | 我们连她名字都不知道 |
[26:39] | I think if you ask Vicki the color of her mother’s eyes, | 我想如果你问薇琪她妈妈眼睛的颜色 |
[26:41] | she would say dead. | 她会说是死人色 |
[26:42] | Or, maybe she would say $7 a seat. | 或者她会说七块钱一个座儿 |
[26:46] | It’s bad man, I am telling you. | 真的不咋地 我跟你们讲 |
[26:48] | Nobody is safe, nobody is safe. | 惨绝人寰啊 无人幸存啊 |
[26:52] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[27:01] | They were a very pale shade of blue. | 她眼睛是浅浅的蓝色 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry my show didn’t honor her memory properly. | 抱歉我的表演没有妥当地纪念她 |
[27:09] | I’ll try to make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[27:12] | Actually we both will a, a, | 我们会一起努力的 |
[27:15] | at the premier of our new show. | 在我们新节目的首演中 |
[27:18] | Vicki and Garrett. | 薇琪和加瑞特 |
[27:23] | Let’s have a hand for Vicki’s mother everybody. | 让我们为薇琪的母亲鼓掌 |
[27:25] | Stand up Connie. | 站起来吧 康妮 |
[27:26] | Vicki’s mother, Vicki’s mother! | 薇琪的母亲 薇琪的母亲 |
[27:30] | Boo! | 嘘 |
[27:33] | We’d rather you boo. | 我们倒是希望你们喝倒彩 |
[27:34] | It means you felt something. | 这说明你们真的感受到了什么 |
[27:36] | That’s right. You can boo. | 没错 你们可以喝倒彩 |
[27:38] | And, Andy Kaufman loved booing. | 安迪·考夫曼最爱喝倒彩 |
[27:42] | Then again, we did put a fair share of work into this. | 说明一下 我们为这场演出做了很多努力 |
[27:46] | Like, you don’t have to be dicks. | 你们不要太过分吧 |
[28:23] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了没 |