时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Jeff, you haven’t even looked at the new course catalog. | 杰夫 新的课表你看都不看一眼 |
[00:20] | I’m like a kid in a candy store. | 我都像掉进糖果店的小盆友眼花缭乱了 |
[00:22] | Well, the candy has lost its appeal now that I work at the store. | 糖果对我这种卖糖的就没吸引力了 |
[00:25] | You might say becoming a teacher here gave me diabetes. | 可以说 在这当老师糖多得能让我患糖尿病 |
[00:27] | I was just saying that. | 我刚想说诶 |
[00:29] | Are you always thirsty and fatigued | 你是不是总觉得口渴 疲乏 |
[00:31] | and you have blurry vision and your cuts heal slower? | 视线模糊 伤口难愈合 |
[00:33] | Those are actual diabetes symptoms. | 你说的那些都是真的糖尿病临床症状 |
[00:35] | That’s what the doctor said. | 医生就是这么说的 |
[00:37] | So, is he treating it? | 所以他有在治疗吗 |
[00:38] | I asked him the same thing. | 我问了他一模一样的事 |
[00:40] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[00:41] | He said, make an appointment | 他说请在上班时间 |
[00:42] | through his office during business hours. | 通过他的办公室进行约诊 |
[00:44] | This is his home, his children sleep here. | 这里是他家 他娃都睡这儿 |
[00:46] | You know doctors. | 医生嘛 你们懂的 |
[00:47] | Oh, my Gosh, you guys. | 我的天 亲们 |
[00:49] | There’s a class called Basic Grifting. | 这里有一门课程叫「初级欺诈」 |
[00:52] | Should we all learn how to be grifters together? | 我们要不要学着团伙作案呀 |
[00:55] | Wait, what do grifters do again? | 等等 欺诈师是干嘛的来着 |
[00:56] | I got this. | 我来解释 |
[00:58] | – I’ll tell you for five bucks. – No. | -我要你给我五块钱 -不给 |
[01:00] | – You better sign me up. – Me too. | -帮我报个名 -我也要 |
[01:01] | I’ve always wanted to learn more about grifting | 我一直想学学欺诈 |
[01:03] | ever since I saw 1990’s, The Grifters, | 因为看了1990年版 约翰·库萨克和 |
[01:04] | featuring John Cusack, Anjelica Huston, | 安杰丽卡·休斯顿演的「骗子」 |
[01:06] | and almost no grifting. | 而且里面几乎没用到欺诈 |
[01:07] | You guys, don’t take a grifting class. | 大家千万别上欺诈课 |
[01:09] | You’re going to get grifted. | 你们最终只会被欺诈 |
[01:10] | Even more so than by that oceanography class, | 就算你选修个海洋学的课 |
[01:13] | only none of you will even get a goldfish, | 你们也连条金鱼也钓不到 |
[01:14] | then you’re gonna come crying back to me. | 然后你们又会跑过来跟我哭 |
[01:16] | Why you? | 为什么找你哭 |
[01:17] | Because, lets face it, | 因为…承认吧 |
[01:18] | I’m the closest thing that Greendale has | 我是全校最像 |
[01:19] | to an experienced grifter. | 老奸巨猾玩欺诈的人 |
[01:21] | Oh, this is one of those things | 嗷 所以杰夫是对这种白目事情 |
[01:23] | where Jeff gets jealous of something dumb. | 表示羡慕嫉妒恨呢 |
[01:26] | Jeff’s jealous of a grifter. | 杰夫吃欺诈师的醋 |
[01:28] | Because he wishes he was still a grifter | 因为他还想当欺诈师 |
[01:32] | That’s something even I could mock, and I live in an RV. | 这种事我都能嘲笑你 我还住在房车里哟 |
[01:34] | I’m judging you, and my dinner table folds down from a wall. | 我就鄙视你 我的餐桌还是从墙上折下来的 |
[01:37] | I say we all take the grifting class together, | 要我说咱就一起选这门课 |
[01:39] | have a great time, and rub it in Jeff’s face! | 好好玩一把 给杰夫好看 |
[01:42] | Who’s in, and can you cover me? | 谁来 顺便借我点儿钱 |
[01:43] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还给你们哒 |
[01:44] | I’ll get it from your parents. | 那我就找你爸妈要钱去 |
[01:45] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会自己还你钱哒 |
[01:47] | At which point I’ll pay back your parents. | 到时我就去把钱还给你爸妈 |
[01:49] | Which will be never. | 永远不可能哒 |
[01:51] | I’ll get a high five from your parents. | 击掌这事还是留着给你爸妈吧 |
[01:54] | All right, each student should bring a briefcase. | 好了 每位学生要带上公文箱 |
[01:56] | I don’t have a briefcase. | 人家没有公文箱 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna grift with briefcases? | 要不我们带着公文箱欺诈 |
[01:58] | Basic my ass, that’s advanced. | 基础个鬼啦 这是高级啊 |
[02:00] | Mm-hm. | 对头 |
[02:01] | I have a few extra briefcases. | 我还有多余的几个公文箱 |
[02:02] | – Shocker. – Are they regulation? | -好震惊哟 -是正规的那种吗 |
[02:03] | We each need a regulation grifting briefcase. | 我们每个人都要一个正规的欺诈箱 |
[02:05] | It’s a grift. | 这就是在诈你钱了 |
[02:06] | What’s a regulation briefcase? | 什么叫「正规的欺诈箱」 |
[02:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[02:09] | But they’re provided for only $150. | 不过他们才卖150美元一个 |
[02:11] | You’re being grifted. | 你们已经在被诈钱了 |
[02:13] | Shut up, Jeff. | 杰夫你闭嘴 |
[02:14] | You’re such a negative person. | 你真的是太负能量了 |
[02:15] | What do you contribute to this group besides negativity? | 你除了反对还对我们小组贡献了什么 |
[02:18] | Guys, watch this, can I borrow $150? | 小伙伴们 看好了 能借我150块钱吗 |
[02:21] | – No. – See! | -不借 -就说吧 |
[02:22] | Now who’s gonna come with me and show this guy what’s up? | 现在谁要和我一起来让这货瞧瞧我们的厉害 |
[02:25] | – I’ll pay you back. – I’ll get it from your parents. | -我会还钱哒 -我会跟你父母要的哒 |
[02:28] | Tell them I spit on their wealth and thank you. | 告诉他们我不稀罕他们的臭钱 谢谢 |
[02:53] | 废柴联盟 | |
[03:00] | 初级欺诈 | |
[03:11] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:13] | My name is Professor Roger DeSalvo, | 我是罗杰·迭沙沃教授 |
[03:16] | for the time being. | 目前叫这名字 |
[03:18] | For I use many a pseudonym, | 我用过很多假名 |
[03:20] | such as Jeff Goulash, Philip Switch, | 比如杰夫·牛肉炖菜 菲利普·开关 |
[03:22] | or Baz Ravish. | 或者巴兹·墙坚 |
[03:24] | For I am a grifter | 因为我就是欺诈师 |
[03:26] | and this is Grifting 101. | 这是初级欺诈课 |
[03:36] | Now which one of you thinks I did that on purpose? | 你们谁觉得我是故意弄掉的吗 |
[03:40] | Exactly, you think you’ve seen me fail. | 没错 你们以为我失手了 |
[03:43] | You think you’ve spotted a weakness. | 你们以为自己看到了我的弱点 |
[03:45] | Let me tell you something, | 我这么跟你们说吧 |
[03:46] | with a flick of a wrist, I could show you a fool | 手腕这么一用劲 我就可以给你 |
[03:49] | one minute, or longer. | 表演一分钟的傻子 或者不止一分钟 |
[03:53] | I see you’ve got your briefcases. | 我看到你们都带公文箱来了 |
[03:54] | Excellent. Hold them aloft. | 很不错 都立起来 |
[03:59] | Pass them to each other. | 互相传一下 |
[04:03] | Now pass them back. | 再传回去 |
[04:07] | Do it at speed. | 加速 |
[04:09] | Quicker! | 再快 |
[04:10] | Pass them like hell. | 往死里加快 |
[04:12] | Pass them like your sister’s dying, | 再不快点传你妹就死啦 |
[04:15] | and continue that for about 40 minutes. | 继续这样的动作40分钟 |
[04:21] | Wait, 40 minutes? | 什么 传40分钟 |
[04:23] | What’s your name, my love? | 你叫什么呀小可爱 |
[04:24] | Annie Edison. | 安妮·埃迪生 |
[04:25] | That sounds like a real name, | 你怎么说真名 |
[04:26] | not the name of a grifter and therefore, not a teacher. | 不是欺诈师名 所以你不是欺诈课老师 |
[04:31] | – What? – My name is Slick Pockets Tucker. | -干嘛 -我叫灵活·口袋·塔克 |
[04:33] | No, it’s not. | 你才不叫这名字 |
[04:34] | That’s correct. I was just wondering | 你说对了 我刚才正在想 |
[04:35] | what the next lesson will be. | 下节课上什么内容 |
[04:36] | The next lesson will be passing two briefcases. | 下节课就是传两个箱子 |
[04:39] | You need to master the art of passing one, | 你应该先把传一个箱子做到大师级 |
[04:42] | and then you can purchase another briefcase. | 然后你才能买另一个箱子 |
[04:45] | – What? – You talk too much. | -什么 -你话太多了 |
[04:46] | Keep passing. | 继续传你的 |
[04:54] | It’s a very funny book. | 这本书好好笑 |
[05:04] | Oh no, grifters. | 不是吧 欺诈师们 |
[05:05] | I better watch my french fries unless, counterfeit? | 我得看好我的炸薯条…变成假的了 |
[05:09] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你们从哪里学来的 |
[05:11] | We didn’t learn anything. | 我们啥也没学到 |
[05:12] | – That class is… – A rip off? | -那门课 -本身就是诈骗 |
[05:13] | Hm, what’s another word for that? | 嗯 应该怎么形容呢 |
[05:15] | All he did was throw his hat and make us pass briefcases. | 他一节课就在那里扔帽子 让我们传公文箱 |
[05:17] | And, he kept trying to sell us stuff. | 而且他还总向我们卖东西 |
[05:19] | Briefcase swapping talcum for grifters palm, | 欺诈师专用换公文箱的滑石粉 |
[05:21] | briefcase hinge oil for silence switcheroos, | 悄无声息偷天换日公文箱链条油 |
[05:22] | and something called extra believable socks. | 还有一种叫「超可信」的袜子 |
[05:25] | Those are actually half off, I kind of feel like I grifted him. | 袜子打半价买到的 我觉得我有诈到他 |
[05:28] | So in a sense, what happened is | 在某种意义上 |
[05:31] | you took a class about grifting. | 你们上了一堂教欺诈的课 |
[05:33] | Aaaaaannnnnd | 然…后… |
[05:37] | Jeff, you really need us to say it? | 杰夫你就非逼着我们说出来吗 |
[05:40] | – You were – Eh, whoa, whoa, yeah | -你说… -等等 好吧 |
[05:42] | I need you to say it. | 我非要你们说出来 |
[05:44] | Let me just get settled. | 我坐好了你们再说 |
[05:48] | Okay go. | 好了 说吧 |
[05:50] | You were right. | 你说的是对的 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 太爽了 |
[05:55] | Well, you live and you learn, guys. | 吃一堑长一智啊亲们 |
[05:57] | Well, you live anyway. | 总之你们还是吃了一堑 |
[05:58] | So now, will you please help us? | 那现在你愿意帮我们吗 |
[06:00] | Help you? | 帮你们啥 |
[06:01] | We want revenge. | 我们要报复 |
[06:02] | We wanna grift him back. | 我们要把他诈回来 |
[06:03] | You wanna grift a grifter? | 你们想欺诈一个欺诈师吗 |
[06:04] | That’s as dumb as taking his class. | 就跟去上这门课一样蠢 |
[06:05] | Just cut your losses. | 别再送钱就万事大吉了 |
[06:06] | But, Jeff. | 可是杰夫 |
[06:07] | I begged you not to go down this path, and you made fun of me. | 我原本求着你们别走这条路 你们还嘲笑我 |
[06:10] | You pointed in my face and laughed. | 你们指着我的脸嘲笑我 |
[06:11] | We’re sorry we hurt your feelings. | 伤着你的感情了真的很对不起 |
[06:13] | My feelings are fine. | 我的感情还好 |
[06:15] | I’m just very lazy, and you gave me an excuse to do nothing. | 我只是很懒 而且你们给了我懒的借口 |
[06:18] | I’m not just gonna throw that away. | 我才不要因为他变得不懒呢 |
[06:19] | You don’t want to take this guy down? | 你不想拿下这家伙吗 |
[06:20] | He’s even lazier than you. | 他比你还懒呢 |
[06:22] | Doesn’t your species consider that a challenge? | 对于你这种懒货 他的存在不算一种挑战吗 |
[06:25] | Shouldn’t you be on some kind of reverse pissing contest | 你就不想来个非无聊比赛什么的 |
[06:25] | 直译为逆向尿尿比赛 | |
[06:27] | to determine who’s laziest? | 来较量出谁才是懒中之王吗 |
[06:29] | Wait, is that where you suck it back up in your…? | 等等 所以你是用那个再吸回到… |
[06:33] | I’m sorry, I’ve only ever done it the other way. | 不好意思 我以前只用另外的方式做过 |
[06:35] | You mean peeing? | 你是说尿尿吗 |
[06:36] | No, I mean in the back. | 不是 我是说后面的 |
[06:41] | He hasn’t done anything to me. | 他什么也没对我做过 |
[06:42] | In fact, he sounds like a pretty good guy. | 其实 他听起来还蛮牛逼的 |
[06:44] | I bet we’d get along. | 我觉得我俩会惺惺相惜 |
[06:49] | Good show. | 好节目啊 |
[06:50] | Good show. | 干得漂亮 |
[06:53] | What show? | 什么节目 |
[06:54] | I haven’t seen that show. | 我没看过 |
[06:55] | All right. All the best. | 好吧 祝一切安好 |
[06:58] | And, you are? | 你哪位 |
[07:00] | Well, I was the guy with a full bottle of scotch | 本人是这瓶威士忌酒的主人 |
[07:02] | and a high tolerance for foreigners. | 且本人对外国人的包容力极高 |
[07:05] | How robust. | 真强大 |
[07:07] | I’d imagine that you’re Jeff Winger. | 那你就是杰夫·翁格 |
[07:09] | Turns out we’re going to be office buddies. | 想不到我们成同事了 |
[07:12] | Hello there, sir. | 先生您好 |
[07:12] | My name is Roger DeSalvo. | 我叫罗杰·迭沙沃 |
[07:15] | Or is it? | 你猜呢 |
[07:16] | – You see, I happen to be in the… – Grifting 101. | -我碰巧来教授 -初级欺诈 |
[07:18] | Yes, I’ve heard about you. | 是的 我听说过你 |
[07:19] | That would be your desk. | 那就是你的办公桌吧 |
[07:21] | If you need a mnemonic device, | 如果你要个帮助记忆的方法 |
[07:23] | it’s the one without someone else’s stuff all over it. | 那张没别人东西的桌子就是你的 |
[07:26] | Well played, very well played. | 技艺高超 手段高明 |
[07:29] | I gotta say. | 我必须说 |
[07:32] | I admire your style. | 我很敬佩你的风格 |
[07:33] | Grifting people by selling them grifting lessons? | 用给别人上欺诈课的方法欺诈 |
[07:36] | It’s genius, but I called it. | 真有才 不过这招我用过了 |
[07:38] | I never said my class was a grift. | 我从来没说我的课是欺诈 |
[07:40] | I don’t worry about me, I’m one of you. | 你别怕我呀 我跟你是一类的 |
[07:42] | – Was, anyway. – Do tell. | -以前是一类的 -说说看 |
[07:43] | Well, I worked at one of the top law firms | 以前我在一个顶级律所上过班 |
[07:45] | in the city as a lawyer, but guess what. | 在市里面当过律师 后来你猜怎么着了 |
[07:49] | I’m not a lawyer. | 我根本不是律师 |
[07:51] | Well, I think you’re talking about lying. | 你说的不过是蒙骗说谎 |
[07:54] | Grifting happens to be an art form. | 然而欺诈应该是一种艺术形式 |
[07:56] | The art of lying. | 谎话的艺术吧 |
[07:57] | Let’s not get high-handed. | 别说得太装逼 |
[07:59] | Grifting is lying. | 欺诈就是说谎 |
[08:00] | Okay. So, like a string is a sweater? | 这么说吧 毛线就等于毛衣吗 |
[08:03] | Like, paint is the Sistine Chapel? | 油画就等于西斯廷教堂吗 |
[08:04] | Sure, grifting includes lying, | 当然啦 欺诈包含说谎 |
[08:07] | but only a liar would call grifting lying. | 但只有骗子才将欺诈称为说谎 |
[08:08] | And, only a delusional hobo would glorify stealing. | 也只有妄想的无业游民会美化偷盗 |
[08:11] | Really? Did you say something that wasn’t true there? | 是吗 你说的貌似不对吧 |
[08:13] | Maybe we should phone the museum. | 我们可以打个电话问问博物馆 |
[08:15] | I was on your side. You’re an ass. | 我以前跟你是一路的 你个混蛋 |
[08:17] | Well, you’re a craftless, artless thug. | 你只不过是个没技巧不艺术的暴徒 |
[08:20] | And, I’m God’s paintbrush. | 我却是上帝的画笔 |
[08:21] | No, I am God, which pretty much makes me better than you. | 不对 我就是上帝 所以我就比较厉害 |
[08:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:31] | Let’s agree to disagree. | 我们留同存异吧 |
[08:35] | It’s not important. | 这才不是重点 |
[08:35] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | So, you can lie. | 所以你也可以说谎嘛 |
[08:37] | Yeah, you liar. Yeah. | 你个骗子 哼 |
[08:43] | I wanna speak to you, you son of a bitch. | 我想跟你说话 狗崽子 |
[08:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:52] | I do too. | 我也是 |
[08:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:00] | Why are you guys still doing that? | 你们干嘛还在做这个 |
[09:04] | Well, it was homework, | 这个是家庭作业 |
[09:06] | and we’re getting better, right? | 我们越练越好了有木有 |
[09:07] | Or, the friction has gradually melted | 或者说是我们手上的摩擦力 |
[09:08] | the handle to fit into our palms. | 越来越小了 |
[09:10] | There’s nothing to get better at. | 这种东西练不出什么的 |
[09:12] | The class is a grift. | 这堂课就是欺诈 |
[09:13] | The next person who says grift is gonna grift! | 下一个说出欺诈这个词的人就是在…欺诈 |
[09:15] | My God, now it’s replacing other words. | 天哪 这个词根本无法替代 |
[09:17] | All right, I’m in. | 好 我要加入你们 |
[09:20] | Let’s grift the son of a bitch. | 我们一起去诈那个狗崽子 |
[09:22] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[09:26] | Why are you cheering? | 你们庆祝个啥 |
[09:27] | He could be saying anything. | 他可能说的是别的事呢 |
[09:29] | Grift! Grift! | 欺诈 欺诈 |
[09:32] | Grift! Grift! | 欺诈 欺诈 |
[09:33] | Grift! Grift! | 欺诈 欺诈 |
[09:49] | 设局 | |
[09:55] | Good work, I can’t remember your name. | 做得好 我不记得你叫什么了 |
[09:57] | Likewise, no idea what your name is. | 你也是 我也不记得你的名字了 |
[09:59] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[10:00] | All right. | 好 |
[10:01] | I say you’re pretty close to swapping the briefcases loaded with | 我看你们很快就可以传递 |
[10:06] | actual fake money such as this. | 装满假钱的公文箱了 |
[10:09] | This isn’t real money, it’s just cut up newspaper. | 这不是真钱 只是报纸剪出来的 |
[10:11] | But it weighs the same, costs five dollars a piece. | 但重量是一样的 一张成本5块 |
[10:14] | You’ll be using ten. | 卖给你们得10快 |
[10:16] | Telegram for Elroy Patashnik. | 埃尔罗伊·珀塔斯奈克的电报 |
[10:18] | I’m Patashnik. | 我就是 |
[10:20] | Telegram, sir. | 您的电报 先生 |
[10:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:24] | My Aunt Baba died on vacation while in Africa. | 我的芭芭婶婶在非洲度假的时候死了 |
[10:28] | But she left me a million dollars, | 但她给我留了一百万 |
[10:29] | but the African government wants to seize the funds. | 但非洲政府想要把这笔钱抢走 |
[10:32] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[10:36] | Not you. | 你别走 |
[10:42] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:44] | – What? – The African telegram. | -什么 -非洲电报 |
[10:46] | The Jim Belushi of grift? | 像吉姆·贝鲁什一样糟烂的骗局 |
[10:46] | 著名喜剧演员 | |
[10:47] | Are you trying to grift me? | 你是想骗到我吗 |
[10:49] | I’ll cut you in for fourteen grand. | 我可以分你一万四 |
[10:51] | Get out. | 滚 |
[10:53] | Out. | 快滚 |
[10:58] | One more thing. | 还有 |
[11:00] | Nice try twice. | 双重局 好机智 |
[11:02] | – Twice? – The fake grift within the grift, | -双重局 -诈中带诈 |
[11:05] | or the double bean, if you like. | 或者说是 双诱饵 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna mention a name | 我说一个名字 |
[11:07] | and however you react, I’ll know the truth. | 无论你什么反应 我都能看出真相 |
[11:12] | Jeff Winger. | 杰夫·翁格 |
[11:14] | That’s the one! | 就是他 |
[11:15] | Jeff Winger? What with the, who? | 杰夫·翁格 谁啊 |
[11:17] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[11:18] | Out you go. | 现在走吧 |
[11:19] | Say hi to him. | 替我向他问好 |
[11:23] | By the way, Jeff Winger, | 顺便一提 杰夫·翁格 |
[11:26] | nice try thrice. | 三重局真机智 |
[11:32] | Hey, how was grifting class? | 欺诈课上得如何 |
[11:34] | Did you teach some advanced | 有没有教一些 |
[11:35] | grifting techniques only you could understand? | 只有你懂的高级欺诈技巧 |
[11:37] | The Brown Betty? | 贝蒂布丁欺诈术 |
[11:39] | The Texas oil baby? | 德州油宝宝欺诈术 |
[11:40] | The reverse Jim Gaffigan? | 反吉姆·加菲根欺诈术 |
[11:40] | 著名喜剧演员 | |
[11:41] | Well, I wouldn’t teach the African telegram. | 反正我没教非洲电报欺诈术 |
[11:44] | Since I’m not a hack. | 因为我不是傻子 |
[11:46] | And also, since the Internet. | 再说现在都是互联网时代了 |
[11:48] | Okay. You got me. | 好吧 你识破我了 |
[11:50] | Game over. Let’s end this competition. | 游戏结束 比赛到此为止 |
[11:52] | Cheers to that. | 干个杯 |
[12:02] | Sir, you. | 先生 你的… |
[12:03] | That guy left his lottery ticket on the table. | 那人把彩票落桌上了 |
[12:05] | – That was the telegram man. – No, it wasn’t. | -那人就是刚才的电报男 -才不是咧 |
[12:07] | I mean what telegram? | 什么电报 |
[12:08] | Exactly. What telegram? | 正是 什么电报 |
[12:10] | Because the Internet, you know? | 这年头都互联网时代了 懂吗 |
[12:13] | That place that you obviously went to | 互联网你知道吗 |
[12:14] | to type in the world grifting. | 你输入「欺诈」进行搜索的互联网 |
[12:16] | Look, I’m gonna grift you. | 我会诈到你的 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna grift your ass. | 会诈得你团团转 |
[12:20] | Or is that the grift? | 那才是真正的欺诈吗 |
[12:21] | None of it is a grift! | 这哪里是欺诈 |
[12:22] | It’s all nonsense! | 都是胡扯淡 |
[12:24] | Okay, how many times have I told you people, | 好吧 我跟你们说了多少次了 |
[12:27] | the faculty lounge is not a bar? | 教师休息室不是酒吧 |
[12:30] | All right, pack it up people. | 好了 快走吧 |
[12:32] | Come on, you don’t have to go teach a class | 快点 你们可以不用去教课 |
[12:34] | but you can’t stay here. | 但也不能待在这儿 |
[12:35] | Look, truce. | 听着 现在停战 |
[12:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:38] | Promise no more grifting and promise, | 我保证不再诈你了 但你也要保证 |
[12:41] | if this is worth a million, | 如果中了100万 |
[12:43] | we’ll split it. | 要和我平分 |
[12:44] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[12:46] | Or maybe I’m a genius. | 但也许我是天才呢 |
[12:47] | No, I can answer that. | 不 我肯定 |
[12:48] | You’re definitely an idiot. | 你绝对是个蠢货 |
[12:49] | Can an idiot walk backwards like this and not hit anything? | 蠢货能这样倒着走路 不被撞到吗 |
[12:52] | – Maybe. – Or, maybe not. | -可能吧 -也可能不会吧 |
[12:58] | What? | 干什么 |
[13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[13:09] | This guy is a grifter. | 这家伙是个欺诈师 |
[13:10] | Professor of grifting. | 欺诈课老师 |
[13:12] | He charges $400, you get two brief cases | 他收了400块 就给了我们两个公文箱 |
[13:15] | and your ex boyfriend becomes an obsessive. | 还让人家的前男友走火入魔了 |
[13:18] | I didn’t know you and Winger were lovers. | 我不知道你和翁格曾是情侣 |
[13:21] | If he wanted my respect, he should have opened with that. | 如果他想赢得我的尊重 就应该对我坦白的 |
[13:24] | Are you trying to be disarming? | 现在你是在哄我放下戒心吗 |
[13:25] | Are you grifting me out of my arms? | 还是准备诈得我片甲不留 |
[13:28] | I did nothing to that man. | 我根本没惹他 |
[13:29] | He called himself a grifter. | 他自称是欺诈师 |
[13:30] | I just simply corrected him. | 我只是纠正了他的说法 |
[13:31] | Yeah, because the truth is so important to the both of you. | 是啊 因为真相对你们俩来说好重要哦 |
[13:36] | So what’s it gonna cost to make you go away? | 你要怎样才愿意离开 |
[13:45] | Well? | 怎么样了 |
[13:47] | He took the bait. | 他上钩了 |
[13:48] | – Yes. – Yes. | -棒 -棒 |
[13:50] | Wait, I thought we didn’t want him to take the bait? | 等等 我们不是不想让他上钩的吗 |
[13:52] | No, no, we’re saying the same thing. | 对 我们的意思是一样的 |
[13:53] | He didn’t take the bait we didn’t want taken. | 他没上那个我们不想让他上的钩 |
[13:57] | The African Telegram? | 非洲电报 |
[13:58] | Yeah, which was offered as fake bait | 对 那是一个假陷阱 |
[14:00] | and taken as such, ie, not taken. | 就是这个 他没有上钩 |
[14:03] | Because that made him feel in control. | 那会让他觉得一切都在他的掌控中 |
[14:05] | And by avoiding all visible bait, | 避开了所有可见的陷阱 |
[14:07] | he placed himself on the invisible hook | 他陷入了无形的骗局中 |
[14:08] | of assuming we’re planning to grift him. | 即担心自己被我们骗而惶惶不可终日 |
[14:10] | – Oh, I like it. – Yeah. | -我喜欢 -棒 |
[14:12] | But we are. So we knows the truth. | 但我们确实是要欺诈他 我们心知肚明 |
[14:15] | Isn’t that like the one thing you’re not supposed to know | 你被欺诈的时候 最不应该知道的事 |
[14:17] | when you’re being grifted? | 不就是这个吗 |
[14:21] | He can know a plan all he wants. | 那个计划他再怎么清楚也没用 |
[14:24] | But the plan he knows won’t be our plan. | 但他知道的计划并不是我们的计划 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:28] | Because our plan is | 因为我们的计划是 |
[14:31] | impossible to know? | 不可能被知道的 |
[14:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[14:37] | Oh my God, Jeff is making this up as we go. | 天啊 这都是杰夫现编出来的 |
[14:41] | Shh, knock it off. | 别吵了 |
[14:43] | What do you want from me? | 你们想让我怎么办 |
[14:44] | We wanted you to help us do a grift. | 我们希望你能帮我们诈到他 |
[14:46] | I’m working on it. | 我在琢磨呢 |
[14:47] | Improvisationally? | 即兴发挥吗 |
[14:48] | He definitely had in the plan in The Sting. | 他的计划肯定是「骗中骗」里的 |
[14:50] | If anybody wants to watch it, | 如果有人想看的话 |
[14:51] | it’s important you know, it knocks out half a calendar day. | 提醒一句 本片子需用半天时间观赏 |
[14:53] | Look, do you guys remember when we hugged | 你们还记得我们在食堂 |
[14:55] | and jumped up and down in the cafeteria? | 抱成一团 欢呼雀跃的情景吗 |
[14:57] | – Yeah. – Obviously. | -记得 -当然 |
[14:58] | Well, having been together virtually non-stop ever since, | 我们从那以后就没有分开过 |
[15:01] | at what point do you think I slipped off with pen and paper | 你们觉得我拿着一张纸 一只笔 |
[15:04] | and planned an entire grift, | 就能策划出一个欺诈大局 |
[15:06] | then withheld it from you? | 还不被你们知道吗 |
[15:08] | I guess at any of the several dozen points | 你啰里吧嗦说了一堆 |
[15:11] | when a normal person would say, | 普通人只会说一句 |
[15:13] | by the way, I have no plan. | 我根本没有什么计划 |
[15:15] | In The Sting, they do withhold stuff from each other. | 「骗中骗」里 两位男主确实相互隐瞒了 |
[15:17] | Or from the audience, but I think for effect. | 对观众也是 不过我觉得只是为了影片效果 |
[15:19] | Also, be warned, 20% of the movie is hand drawn. | 还要提醒一下 这部电影20%是手工绘图 |
[15:21] | Abed, why don’t you marry The Sting? | 阿布蒂 你干嘛不娶了「骗中骗」 |
[15:23] | Okay, just so you know, | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[15:24] | if I do and we have half Sting children, | 如果我们真的结了婚 生了孩子 |
[15:25] | when they ask me how to grift, | 孩子问我如何欺诈 |
[15:26] | I’m gonna tell them to watch their mother, | 我就告诉他们 看他们妈妈 |
[15:27] | – not listen to you! – Yeah! | -也别听你的 -对 |
[15:31] | Shut up, okay! | 住嘴 行吗 |
[15:33] | You guys, you’re, you’re always picking on me, all right? | 你们这群人 总是挑我的刺 |
[15:38] | And you’ve really been hammering me lately. | 最近还总是炮轰我 |
[15:39] | All I had was the idea that… | 而我只是想… |
[15:45] | Look, look, I, I need this. | 听我说 我需要这个 |
[15:47] | I need to be better than this guy. | 我得赢过这家伙 |
[15:50] | So let me think. | 让我好好想想 |
[15:56] | – Abed. – Yeah? | -阿布蒂 -在 |
[15:57] | Did you bring your laptop? | 电脑带了吗 |
[15:58] | Yes, right here. | 带了 在这儿呢 |
[16:01] | What do you wanna do with it? | 你准备干什么 |
[16:04] | Watch The Sting. | 看「骗中骗」 |
[16:05] | 观 看 骗中骗 | |
[16:11] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[16:13] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[16:14] | Who got shot? | 谁中枪了 |
[16:15] | What’s going on? | 现在什么情况 |
[16:16] | Was Sting even in it? | 斯汀有演这个电影吗[同名歌手] |
[16:17] | That movie was terrible. | 这电影真是烂啊 |
[16:19] | You slept the whole time. | 你一直在睡 |
[16:20] | Yeah, that’s worse. | 所以更糟 |
[16:20] | The dialogue seeped into my dreams. | 这些对白渗进我的梦里 |
[16:22] | My whole brain is long and quiet. | 搞得我的大脑一片无声 |
[16:23] | So how did they grift him? | 那他们是怎么欺诈他的 |
[16:26] | Well, they basically made a fake building | 简单来说 就是他们造了一座假大楼 |
[16:29] | and hired 1,000 people to cooperate in perfect secrecy. | 又雇了一千个人来配合这场完美骗局 |
[16:33] | Should we just do that? | 我们也可以吗 |
[16:35] | We could watch another grifter movie. | 我们可以再看一部欺诈电影 |
[16:36] | There’s more activity in Matchstick Men. | 「火柴人」里的技巧更多 |
[16:38] | Oh, like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:38] | At one point they build a fake hospital. | 他们也造了一间假医院 |
[16:40] | So much construction! | 怎么总是造造造 |
[16:42] | Oh, God, it’s so late. | 天啊 好晚了 |
[16:46] | You guys are gonna bail on me, aren’t you? | 你们要放弃我了 是吗 |
[16:48] | I think we have to, Jeff. | 我们不得不 杰夫 |
[16:49] | We’ve tried everything we can. | 我们什么办法都试过了 |
[16:51] | Maybe over the weekend | 给我一个周末 |
[16:52] | I can make a fake building, | 我可以造个假建筑出来 |
[16:53] | but all the briefcases and the swapping, and The Sting? | 但换公文箱 「骗中骗」什么的 |
[16:56] | I’m not cut out for it. | 我心好累 没法干了 |
[16:57] | I’m starting to think that | 我开始觉得 |
[16:58] | real grifts only really happen in the movies, | 真正的骗局只有电影里才有 |
[17:00] | and even in the movies they barely make sense. | 但即使在电影里 它们也不太说得通 |
[17:02] | Look, I’m old. | 我是老年人了 |
[17:03] | The Sting is terrible. | 「骗中骗」真的太难看了 |
[17:04] | Grifting is stupid. | 欺诈这事也蠢到家 |
[17:05] | The writing’s on the wall. | 这一切都太不好了 |
[17:07] | So that’s it? | 那就这样了吗 |
[17:08] | There’s no shame in this, Jeff. | 这没什么丢人的 杰夫 |
[17:09] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我可说不准 |
[17:13] | Well, this is a scene to behold. | 真是一场好戏啊 |
[17:14] | Holed in the closet watching The Sting like gypsies. | 跟吉普赛人似的躲在仓库里看「骗中骗」 |
[17:18] | Roger, we surrender. | 罗杰 我们投降 |
[17:21] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[17:23] | I’m no grifter. | 我不是欺诈师 |
[17:24] | No, I was wrong. | 不 我错了 |
[17:26] | If you remember, I called you a thug. | 如果你还记得 我称你为暴徒 |
[17:29] | Thugs fight. | 暴徒还会奋起抗争呢 |
[17:31] | You’re more, nope, | 你更像是… 算了 |
[17:35] | I can’t think of a metaphor pathetic enough to suit you, | 我想不出什么可悲的比喻来形容你了 |
[17:38] | Jeff Winger, | 杰夫·翁格 |
[17:39] | though I am reminded of something Oscar Wilde once said | 不过我想起奥斯卡·王尔德的一句话 |
[17:41] | when he compared sheep to wolves. | 他把羊比作狼 |
[17:44] | Screw it. | 去你的 |
[17:49] | You hit me with a woman’s hand. | 你个女人 也敢打我 |
[17:52] | You Midwestern floozy. | 你个中西部来的臭婊子 |
[17:54] | I lived in New York. | 人家可是住过纽约的 |
[18:21] | Yeah, right, he’s grifting us. | 真是够了 他诈我们呢 |
[18:26] | Grift blood. Someone taste it. | 假血 谁去尝尝 |
[18:28] | I’m sure it’s Karo Syrup and food dye. | 肯定是糖浆加食用色素 |
[18:31] | I mean I would, but my diabetes. | 我倒是可以去尝 但我有糖尿病呢 |
[18:37] | 清算 | |
[18:42] | 19, 20, 21. | |
[18:46] | Are you counting the amount of money or the number of stacks? | 你是在数钱的总额 还是在数有几叠钱 |
[18:55] | I have to start over. | 我又要重新数了 |
[18:56] | I’ll do it, move. | 我来吧 你起开 |
[18:58] | But I want to go on record as being | 但我想在记录上表明本人 |
[19:01] | disgusted by this transaction. | 对这个交易深感厌恶 |
[19:04] | Got it. Disgusted. | 明白 厌恶 |
[19:05] | I, I’m sorry love, but would you rather we took this to court? | 不好意思 我们直接上法庭不行吗 |
[19:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[19:09] | We appreciate you keeping this between us | 如果您愿意私了 我们将无比感激 |
[19:12] | and I do want to remind you | 而且我还想提醒你 |
[19:13] | that we offer a lot of classes | 我们这里有很多课程 |
[19:14] | and many of them are cash only. | 大多数都是只收现金的 |
[19:16] | Me, take a class here? | 要我在这里上课 |
[19:18] | Talk about a rip-off. | 敲竹杠呢这是 |
[19:22] | Talk about a ribbing. | 肋骨疼呢这是 |
[19:24] | What the hell am I doing? | 我都胡言乱语了 |
[19:26] | You know, so far, Frankie’s disgusted and, that’s it. | 现在记录上有弗兰深表厌恶 还有 |
[19:30] | Seems like a waste of a record. | 感觉就是对记录的浪费 |
[19:32] | So sorry guys. This is all my fault. | 对不起大家 这都怪我 |
[19:34] | Don’t be. I’m the one who got in a pissing match. | 不怪你 怪我任性斗气 |
[19:38] | – With a jerk. – You’re a jerk. | -跟一个混蛋 -你才混蛋 |
[19:39] | – You’re a jerk. – You’re a jerk. | -你混蛋 -你混蛋 |
[19:41] | You’re all jerks. | 你们都混蛋 |
[19:43] | And this whole school can suck a big one. | 这整个学校就是个大废柴之地 |
[19:45] | And you can put that in your record. | 你可以将这句话放到记录里 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry, guys, I’m bound by my station. | 对不住各位 因为本人立场不得不记 |
[19:50] | Speaking on that topic, Britta, | 说到犯错这件事 布雷塔 |
[19:52] | this is all your fault and you’re expelled. | 鉴于这全是你的错 你被开除了 |
[19:54] | – What, what? – No, Dean. | -什么 -不要啊 院长 |
[19:55] | Let, let, let, let, let me handle this. | 别慌 我来搞定 |
[19:57] | No, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[19:59] | Britta’s the heart of this group. | 布雷塔是我们小组之心啊 |
[20:01] | She started it as a, as a, as a, as a, as a, | 她当时创建了这个 |
[20:05] | as a fake biology group so that she could have sex with Troy. | 假生物小组 就为了和特洛伊上床 |
[20:10] | – No. – That’s exactly it. | -不是啦 -就是这样没错 |
[20:12] | Oh, okay. Don’t let me handle it. | 算了 这事儿我不搞了 |
[20:14] | No. You can’t expel Britta, she’s been here six years. | 你不能开除布雷塔 她都在这里上六年学了 |
[20:17] | Three more, and she’ll have her two-year degree. | 再上三年 她就能拿到两年制学位了 |
[20:19] | Britta keeps me grounded in reality. | 布雷塔帮我能够脚踏现实 |
[20:21] | You can’t expel her with four week-episodes | 本季学期还剩四周集数 |
[20:23] | left in the season-mester. See, it’s starting. | 你不能就这么开除她 对不起我又不现实了 |
[20:25] | It’s okay, guys. It’s okay. | 算了 没事的 |
[20:27] | All right. 50,000. | 数好了 五万 |
[20:29] | Whoop, I’ll just put this in here. | 让我把这个放进去 |
[20:34] | – Give it to me. – Yep. | -给我 -好咧 |
[20:37] | Don’t help me, anyone. | 谁都别帮我 |
[20:39] | Turn me around. | 帮我转个身 |
[20:48] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[21:02] | The plan was to meet later. | 计划是咱俩待会再碰头的 |
[21:05] | So, what’s it gonna cost to make you go away? | 你要怎样才愿意离开 |
[21:09] | You’re know there’s a way we could end this very quickly | 其实有一个办法可以让咱们来个痛快 |
[21:11] | and make a bit of money. | 顺便赚点小钱 |
[21:12] | I don’t like it, but keep talking. | 我不喜欢这样 你继续讲 |
[21:15] | Yes. That was the plan. | 对 原本计划是这样 |
[21:17] | And, your plan was probably to never show up. | 你的计划本是永远不要再出现 |
[21:19] | Clever girl. | 姑娘好聪明 |
[21:20] | Don’t trust anyone. | 不要相信任何人 |
[21:34] | Hang on. Did you have to hit me, for real? | 等下 刚才你真的有必要打我吗 |
[21:36] | Have to? No. | 必要吗 不必要 |
[21:39] | Now that you’re expelled, | 现在你被开除了 |
[21:40] | you might consider a career in grifting. | 不如考虑一下在欺诈界混吧 |
[21:43] | You’re quite good at it. | 你在这方面相当有天赋 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. How does one go through life like that? | 不知道啊 你们这种人都是怎么过日子的 |
[21:48] | Well, follow me, and I’ll show you. | 跟着我 我会告诉你 |
[21:52] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴啦你 |
[21:58] | I only agreed to any of this to get you away from Greendale | 我答应做这件事只是想让你离开格林德尔 |
[22:01] | and out of Jeff’s hair. | 顺便让杰夫不再烦大家 |
[22:03] | He’s an idiot, but I hate watching him | 他是个白痴 我也不愿意看着他 |
[22:05] | spin out trying to beat you. | 拼了命地跟你斗 |
[22:07] | You sentimental fool. | 你个多愁善感的小傻瓜 |
[22:10] | Later at the motel. | 待会在汽车旅馆做吧 |
[22:12] | The motel. | 汽车旅馆 |
[22:16] | Some say I’m a lucky grifter. | 有人说我是幸运的欺诈师 |
[22:19] | Some say I’m the King. | 有人说我是王 |
[22:22] | They call me the lucky grifter. | 他们叫我幸运的欺诈师 |
[22:27] | They call me the King of England. | 他们叫我英格兰之王 |
[22:30] | I am the King. | 我就是王 |
[22:36] | No. | 不是吧 |
[22:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:43] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴啦你 |
[22:49] | The only reason I agreed to any of this | 我答应做这件事 |
[22:51] | was to get you away from Greendale | 只是想让你离开格林德尔 |
[22:54] | and out of Jeff’s hair. | 顺便让杰夫不再烦大家 |
[22:58] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[23:00] | You two, come back here! | 你们俩 给我过来 |
[23:05] | Briefcases. | 公文箱 |
[23:06] | Coming right through. | 借过借过 |
[23:08] | Identical briefcases. | 一模一样的公文箱 |
[23:09] | What? Why more briefcases? | 搞什么 怎么这么多公文箱 |
[23:14] | This is pointless! | 这根本没意义 |
[23:15] | I already know she’s got my briefcase! | 我早就知道她拿走了我的公文箱 |
[23:20] | Briefcase parade! | 公文箱大游行 |
[23:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你们又是搞哪样 |
[23:26] | You get back here. | 你给我过来 |
[23:28] | You get back here with my money. | 给我过来 把钱还给我 |
[23:30] | Get back here! | 给我过来 |
[23:48] | Oh, Roger. | 罗杰 |
[23:50] | They stole my money. | 他们偷走了我的钱 |
[23:51] | – What? – What? | -啥 -啥 |
[23:52] | Those briefcases contain my money. | 这些公文箱里有我的钱 |
[23:53] | They stole $50,000 from me. | 他们把我的五万块钱偷走了 |
[23:56] | 50 grand, huh? | 五万块啊 |
[23:58] | You guys know what he’s talking about? | 你们知道他在讲什么吗 |
[23:59] | I don’t think so. These are our briefcases. | 不见得吧 这些公文箱都是我们的 |
[24:03] | What is grifting class. He sells these supplies. | 这些都是欺诈课上他卖给我们的学习用具 |
[24:05] | 150 bucks. | 150块一个 |
[24:06] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 行啊 |
[24:07] | We are still rolling. | 我们还在坚持换箱子呢 |
[24:09] | We got pretty good at it, too. | 而且手法相当娴熟呢 |
[24:10] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[24:12] | – Ow, sorry. – Sorry. Okay. | -抱歉 -不好意思 好 |
[24:16] | Roger, why were you walking around with $50,000? | 罗杰 你干吗带着五万块随处乱走 |
[24:21] | Are you mental? | 你神经病吧 |
[24:22] | Hey, whoa pal. | 注意言辞 朋友 |
[24:23] | That usage may fly in the UK, not in the States. | 这种用词也许在英国很流行 但美国可不行 |
[24:26] | I have a mentally challenged cousin. | 我有个表弟就是精神障碍 |
[24:30] | Sister. | 我妹也有 |
[24:31] | – Pics. I wanna see pics. – Okay, you do. | -爆照 我要看照片 -好 |
[24:33] | You know very well that this school | 你很清楚你们学校 |
[24:35] | paid me $50,000 in cash for these injuries. | 因为我受的这些伤 赔了我五万块 |
[24:39] | Well, you seem to be in pretty good shape. | 你现在看起来貌似身体蛮好的呀 |
[24:41] | No, oh, my God! Look at the two of you! | 上帝哟 你俩好有爱哦 |
[24:44] | Yeah, he’s the reason I became a cop. | 是啊 他就是我做警察的理由 |
[24:47] | You know, a lot of bullies out there. | 你也知道 这世上有很多坏人 |
[24:49] | There are a million witnesses to this. | 有无数人目击了我受伤这件事 |
[24:52] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[24:53] | Hey guys, just hanging out in the cafeteria? | 大家好 都在餐厅玩儿呢 |
[24:56] | Hi profess- oh, what happened to your face? | 你好 教授 哟 脸怎么了 |
[24:59] | This is ridiculous. | 真是难以置信 |
[25:00] | She’s beautiful. You could be twins. | 她好美哦 你俩跟双胞胎一样 |
[25:03] | So, the statement I’m hearing here is | 现在我听到的情况是 |
[25:04] | – you’re a grifting professor. – Yeah. | -你是欺诈课教授 -对 |
[25:06] | You’re teaching these people how to grift | 你教这些人如何欺诈 |
[25:08] | but you’re saying they grifted you. | 但你现在说他们欺诈了你 |
[25:11] | No, you id. I’m not saying that. | 不是 你个白…我不是这样说的 |
[25:14] | They didn’t grift me. | 他们才没有诈到我 |
[25:15] | What they do is not grifting. | 他们办的这事儿根本算不上欺诈 |
[25:17] | They wouldn’t even understand what the word meant. | 他们甚至都不懂这个词是什么意思 |
[25:19] | I think we need to take what Roger’s saying more seriously. | 我想大家还是需要认真对待罗杰说的话 |
[25:26] | Because it sounds like | 因为听起来 |
[25:27] | he was either the victim of crass, | 他要么是一场粗劣的 |
[25:30] | – artless thuggery. – Correct. | -毫无艺术感的暴行受害人 -没错 |
[25:31] | In which case, there really is $50,000 floating around | 也就是说 这里真的有五万块 |
[25:36] | that he was given for clearly fake injuries, | 是赔给他显而易见的假受伤的 |
[25:39] | and that he therefore now owes the school. | 因此现在是他欠学校钱 |
[25:43] | What? | 啥 |
[25:43] | Or Professor DeSalvo was targeted | 或者说迭沙沃教授 |
[25:48] | by a group of people | 被一群被自己所低估的人盯上 |
[25:48] | he vastly underestimated, in which case the money was given | 这样一来给他的钱就算是 |
[25:53] | and then taken back and nobody owes anybody anything. | 还给学校了 谁也不欠谁 |
[25:56] | All he would have to do is admit. | 他唯一需要做的就是承认就好了 |
[26:06] | I was grifted. | 我被欺诈了 |
[26:11] | Grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift, grift. | 欺诈 欺诈 欺诈 欺诈 欺诈 |
[26:15] | Why are you even here? | 说到底你怎么会在这里 |
[26:16] | Who called you? | 谁把你叫来的 |
[26:17] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[26:19] | I take macrame after work, they know that. | 我下班后来这里上编织课 他们都知道 |
[26:22] | Sorry you got grifted, | 抱歉你被欺诈了 |
[26:23] | let me know if you want to press charges and | 如果你想提起诉讼 可以来找我 |
[26:25] | if you could think of what those would be. | 或者你可以想象一下下场会如何 |
[26:28] | Professor DeSalvo, under the circumstances | 迭沙沃教授 在这种情况下 |
[26:31] | I’m sure you agree it doesn’t makes sense for you | 我想你应该会同意你已经不太合适 |
[26:32] | to keep teaching this subject here. | 再在这里教课了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, I mean, we kinda know everything there is to know. | 是啊 该学的我们都知道了 |
[26:38] | You should probably refund all their money | 你应该把他们的钱全还回去 |
[26:40] | and we should all go get some hot dogs. | 我们大家应该都去吃热狗 |
[26:42] | Hot dogs. | 热狗 |
[26:44] | Hot dogs. | 热狗 |
[26:45] | Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. | 热狗 热狗 热狗 |
[26:47] | Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. | 热狗 热狗 热狗 |
[26:50] | Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. | 热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗 |
[26:55] | We were all in it the whole time? | 大家全都参与了这件事吗 |
[26:57] | You weren’t. | 你没有哦 |
[27:00] | Because I can’t be trusted. | 因为我这个人不可信 |
[27:03] | Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. | 热狗 热狗 热狗 |
[27:06] | Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. Hot dogs. | 热狗 热狗 热狗 热狗 |
[27:12] | Telegram for Mr Winger. | 翁格先生的电报 |
[27:13] | Hey, Ridley. | 你好 里德利 |
[27:13] | So, I returned the telegram man outfit to the dean. | 我把电报员的制服还给院长了 |
[27:16] | Thank you so much. | 多谢你了 |
[27:17] | I know how crazy this week’s been. | 我知道这个星期过得蛮疯狂的 |
[27:19] | You really didn’t have to do this. | 你真的没必要这样做的 |
[27:20] | Are you kidding? I owe you. | 开什么玩笑 我欠你的 |
[27:22] | Whatever you need. Just say the word. | 无论你有什么需要 说一声就好 |
[27:24] | All right. I could use your help moving a mattress this weekend. | 很好 这周末我想请你帮忙搬个床垫 |
[27:28] | Okay, cool. | 行啊 |
[27:29] | – Is that okay? – Let me know. | -没问题吧 -叫我一声就行 |
[27:33] | My name is Ryan Ridley. | 我叫瑞恩·里德利 |
[27:36] | Three years ago my life was saved by a stranger at my gym. | 三年前在健身馆 一个陌生人救了我的命 |
[27:39] | I felt like I owed him my in life. | 我感觉欠了他一条命 |
[27:42] | Apparently he agreed. | 很显然他也这样认为 |
[27:44] | Now he has me do things, and I keep hoping and praying | 现在他让我为他做事 我一直在期盼祈祷 |
[27:47] | that one day I’ll do enough for him to call us even. | 能有一天我会还清恩情 我俩扯平 |
[27:51] | Until then, I’m just a guy from his gym. | 在那之前 我只不过 |
[27:54] | 来自杰夫健身馆的 | |
[27:54] | 男人 | |
[27:57] | 主演 | |
[27:57] | 瑞恩·里德利 | |
[28:01] | 杰夫·翁格 | |
[28:01] | 饰 「他」 | |
[28:41] | Did you get any of that? | 你看懂了吗 |