Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Next item is Friday’s alumni dance. 下一项是周五的校友会舞会
[00:04] How’s that progressing. 进度如何
[00:05] I’ve emailed every former student who’s not in prison or jail, 我给所有没蹲监狱和号子的校友
[00:09] everyone remember there’s a difference. 都发了邮件 请注意其中的区别
[00:11] Our alumni are touchy about that. 我们的校友对此比较敏感
[00:13] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[00:14] You go to jail if a cop doesn’t like you. 如果警察不喜欢你 你是蹲号子
[00:16] They can’t send you to prison without knowing you’re poor. 不知道你穷的情况下是不会让你去蹲监狱的
[00:19] Do you believe half our own politics? 你能相信这里出去的 有一半从了政
[00:21] Yeah.Yeah. 是吧 是
[00:24] I’m still trying to find a good DJ. 我还在找好DJ
[00:26] By which I mean figure out what makes a DJ good, or bad, 即我还在努力区分什么叫好DJ什么是坏DJ
[00:29] or different from a phone or laptop. 手机和笔记本电脑比哪个好
[00:30] Chang, how’s it going with the PowerPoint 昌 你给市政局会议准备的PPT
[00:31] for the city council meeting? 搞得怎么样了
[00:33] Good question. 好问题
[00:41] 昌和PPT 失望之旅
[00:44] When you asked if I knew PowerPoint, 当你问我是否会做PPT时
[00:46] I said, yes. 我回答 是
[00:49] 是
[00:51] What did I really mean? 但我其实是什么意思呢
[00:53] 逐年的是 不是 是
[00:53] These are yeses and nos in the chart. 表里有是与不是
[00:56] They appear to be the same. 看起来似乎是一样的
[00:57] However, 但是
[01:03] I think you’ll find. 你会发现
[01:14] That within some eggs is the truth. 要敲破蛋壳 才有真知
[01:22] That should have been a dollar bill. 里面应该是一块钱纸币
[01:24] But I’m no magician. 但我不是魔术师
[01:26] I’m just a guy that knows PowerPoint. 我只是会做PPT的男人
[01:31] Okay, pushing that meeting. 好 会议继续
[01:32] In other news, campuses across the country including this area 其他方面 在全国高校地区 包括此地
[01:37] have been seeing a dramatic rise in guerilla marketing. 都发现了游击营销在飞速增长
[01:40] Why did they need marketing, they’re amazing. 他们要市场干嘛 他自己就赞翻了
[01:41] That’s guerrilla with a u. 是游击 不是猩猩
[01:42] Got it. 懂了
[01:43] I’m talking about undercover 我指的是潜伏在人群中
[01:44] advertisers that blend in with the public 隐秘地为某种商品
[01:46] while covertly marketing certain products. 悄悄打广告的人
[01:48] They can advertise things without you knowing? 在你不知不觉中打广告
[01:51] Is that legal? 这是不是犯法啊
[01:52] It sounds like brain Windexing. 感觉像被洗脑了
[01:53] It is legal. 是合法的
[01:54] It’s mostly harmless, but I would like to protect some of our 几乎是无害的 但要保护好我们学校里
[01:57] more impressionable students from being unduly influenced. 那些比较容易受影响的学生不被过度影响
[02:00] So if you see anything let the Dean know. 所以谁发现了什么迹象 马上通知院长
[02:03] Okay, don’t freak out. 好 都别慌啊
[02:05] Someone just told me that Honda has released some kinda 有人跟我说本田刚刚上市了一款
[02:07] super vehicle called the Honda Fit. 超级汽车 叫本田飞度
[02:10] It’s a small car with a big personality that can handle anything, 小型车不张扬 可却能包罗万象
[02:14] life throws at you. 应对生活投向你的一切
[02:15] Why am I standing here talking about it? 我还在这废什么话
[02:17] I have to find a Honda dealer, school is cancelled. 我要去找本田经销商 学校放假
[02:19] The Honda Fit is happening. 本田飞度来了
[02:20] It’s finally happening. 它终于来了
[02:21] I’m just going to give this school’s assets a quick freezy wheezy. 我马上把学校资产小小冻结一下下
[02:25] Is this meeting over? 这会结束了吗
[02:26] I think so, but sometimes we just hang out and say funny stuff. 差不多了吧 有时候我们只是闲聊会
[02:31] Have fun with that. 好好聊哈
[02:36] Guys, do you feel like Elroy doesn’t like us 同学们 你们绝不觉得埃尔罗伊
[02:40] as much as we like him and each other? 不像我们喜欢彼此那么喜欢我们
[02:42] He probably doesn’t know his role yet. 他可能还不知道自己的角色定位
[02:43] I mean, is he black Pierce, 他到底是黑版皮尔斯
[02:45] old Troy, or Shirley without a giant purse? 还是老版特洛伊 还是雪瑞不背包
[02:48] I haven’t exactly been a whirlwind 自从特洛伊走后
[02:49] of entertainment since Troy left. 我就没有真正开心过
[02:50] That’s not true. 才不是呢
[02:52] It’s not just me, you guys have been boring too. 不只是我 你们也一样无聊
[02:53] Okay. I just gotta ask. 好吧 我就问问
[02:54] What was so special about this Troy person? 这个特洛伊到底有什么特别的
[02:56] Did he own a rainbow? 他家产彩虹啊
[02:58] Was he the group’s pharmacist? 他是小组药师吗
[03:00] We don’t like to talk about it. 我们不太想谈
[03:02] But you often do. 可你们老谈
[03:04] I’m a problem solver give me information. 我专业就是解决问题的 给我点信息
[03:06] I’ll handle this. 我来解决
[03:08] Troy was very gifted at steel drums. 特洛伊在钢鼓上非常有天赋
[03:12] Steel drums. 钢鼓
[03:15] Interesting. 有意思
[03:16] Well, this has been a great meeting. 本次会议圆满成功
[03:18] I’m off. 我撤了
[03:20] That won’t pay off immediately, but it’s gonna pay off. 可能不会马上看到成果 但会有那么一天的
[03:23] And that Jeff, is the truth. 杰夫 这就是真知
[03:30] Did you lose the egg you put the dollar bill in? 你把藏了一块钱的蛋给整丢了吗
[03:33] That’s how it works? 还得藏吗
[04:04] Britta. 布雷塔
[04:05] Remember that guy you were in love with, 还记得你爱过的那个男人吗
[04:06] but your love was torn asunder 但你的爱被蹂躏粉碎
[04:08] because he was a human incarnation of certain sandwich franchise? 就因为他是公司拟人化后的三明治公民
[04:12] – Sub. – Don’t say it. -赛百… -别说出来
[04:13] Don’t ever say that name without compensation. 没给钱不给他们打广告
[04:16] I know how much that experience hurt you, 我知道那段记忆对你来说有多痛苦
[04:18] which is why I’m warning you 所以我来给你提个醒
[04:20] that I just saw him in the parking lot. 我刚刚在停车场看到他了
[04:22] Breathe, the self destructive part of you 深呼吸 你体内的自毁倾向
[04:23] wants to run straight to him, 正告诉你马上冲出去见他
[04:25] but you need to be smarter than that, right? 但我要你明智起来 好吗
[04:27] Right. 好的
[04:28] Thank you Annie. 谢谢你 安妮
[04:29] Now I have one more class, 我还有堂课要去上
[04:30] but if you can wait 40 minutes I will meet you. 如果你能等我四十分钟 我们在这
[04:37] See I just don’t fling myself into the wild. 我不是毫无准备就跑到野外的
[04:39] The hub of a quality camping experience 高质量的野外露营
[04:41] is a safe and reliable generator. 全靠安全可靠发电机
[04:45] You know what I’ll talk to you girls later, right. 过会我再跟你们聊 好吧
[04:48] Stay inventive and enthusiastic. 坚持创造精神和热情
[04:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:52] – Britta. – Sub. -布雷塔 -赛百…
[04:53] No, no, no, no, that’s my sandwich name. 不不 那是我的三明治名
[04:55] I’m my own man now. 我现在是我自己
[04:57] I’m a free, reliable, quality man, named Rick. 我是一个自由可靠高质量的男人 我叫瑞克
[05:00] Hi, Rick. 你好 瑞克
[05:02] That’s for half of my heart. 这是为我碎了一半的心
[05:04] And that’s for the other half. 这是为我碎了另一半的心
[05:05] And this is for being the reason there’s two halves of my heart. 这是为我的心碎成两半的原因
[05:09] Can you actually crouch down a little bit 你蹲下点
[05:10] cuz you’re taller than my instructor 因为我只练到黄带
[05:12] and I’m only a yellow belt. 你比我教练高了点
[05:13] No, Britta 不 布雷塔
[05:14] it took me this long to gain my freedom. 我用了那么长时间才重获自由
[05:15] I never stopped thinking about you. 我一直都在想你
[05:17] And you touched me in ways no one ever has. 只有你才那么感动我
[05:19] Nice. 说的漂亮
[05:22] I came back for you. 我是为你回来的
[05:23] You did? 是吗
[05:25] Hey, Rick. 瑞克
[05:26] Look what I got. 看我买什么了
[05:28] Great Dean. 好啊 院长
[05:29] Yeah. 是啊
[05:30] But where’s your Honda Fit? 你的本田飞度呢
[05:33] Oh, I drive a CR-V. 我开的是CR-V
[05:34] The Fit combines the efficiency of a sub-compact 是飞度结合了微型车的便利 可以更灵活地
[05:36] with the versatility to take whatever life throws at you. 包容生活投向你的一切
[05:39] Yeah! That’s what you said! 对啊 你就是那么说的
[05:40] That’s me! 就是我啊
[05:41] Can the CR-V not take what life throws at it? CR-V也能包容生活投向我的一切吗
[05:43] Yeah, but the CR-V has durability and storage. 能啊 但CR-V更耐用 空间更大
[05:46] Okay, that makes sense. 好 也有道理
[05:49] I bet my bank has a grace period. 我那家银行肯定有宽限期
[05:51] I’m going to get a CR-V! 我要去买辆CR-V
[05:56] Are you guerrilla marketing for Honda? 你是在给本田做游击营销吗
[05:59] You’re not allowed to know that. 你不应该知道的
[06:01] I’m useless to Honda, if anyone knows. 如果有人知道 我对本田就没有价值了
[06:02] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[06:03] It’s the same story all over again. 又是旧戏重演
[06:04] I disagree. 我反对
[06:05] You know, I think it’s a whole new story. 我觉得这是一个全新的故事
[06:07] I have a beard now and an identity. 我现在留胡子了 还有身份
[06:10] Selling Hondas is just my job. 卖本田只是我的工作
[06:12] And they make great products that I’d wanna sell, anyway. 而且他们生产的好产品让我忍不住想去卖
[06:14] So can you have a girlfriend? 那允许你交女朋友吗
[06:17] That’s what I thought. 我就知道
[06:18] Then, see you around as a friend. 那就以后见了 朋友
[06:21] As friend, Britta, 作为朋友 布雷塔
[06:23] can I at least show you 至少来看看这CR-V的
[06:24] the CR-V’s easy fold-down 60-40 split row seat? 可轻松折叠六四分隔可倒式后排座椅
[06:27] For 15 minutes. 就十五分钟
[06:29] Then, friends for real. 然后做真朋友
[06:36] Great news. 好消息
[06:37] The steel drum thing paid off? 钢鼓的事儿有效果了吗
[06:38] We invited Elroy to meet us in the study room for a game night. 我们邀请了埃尔罗伊来自习室过游戏夜
[06:42] He said, yes. Yeah! 他答应了
[06:43] Are you gonna play pretty please, will you like us more? 你们是准备上演「求求你喜欢喜欢我们吧」
[06:45] That’ll warm him up. 他肯定感兴趣
[06:46] Better. In celebration of Elroy’s 好戏在这 为庆祝埃尔罗伊在九十年代
[06:47] life peaking in the early 90s, 所达到的人生高峰
[06:49] The Ears have it. 猜耳朵
[06:51] The classic game of whose ears you have, which ears have it, 经典游戏 猜你有谁的耳朵 哪只耳朵
[06:53] and whether you have those ears. 你到底有没有耳朵
[06:59] We’re work-shopping new hand shakes. 我们在研发新握手方法
[07:02] You guys realize it’s just reinforcing his aloofness. 你们知道这样做只会加剧他的高冷吧
[07:04] If you want someone to like you, you don’t get to know them. 如果你想让别人喜欢你 别去了解他们
[07:06] You sit back and wait for them to notice you’re cool. 坐好 等着他们注意到你很酷
[07:09] What are you? 13? 你这算啥 中二病
[07:10] What’s the age allowance on The Ears Have It? 猜耳朵适用年龄是多少
[07:12] – Seven and up. – Then I’m six. -七岁及以上 -那我就是六岁
[07:19] I must say, you’ve become more reliable and durable. 我得说你确实更禁摩耐操了
[07:22] I hope we could do this again. 希望我们可以再来一次
[07:24] No, Rick, I want a normal relationship. 不行 瑞克 我想要正常的恋爱
[07:27] I want to experience brunch in public. 我想能光明正大的去吃早午餐
[07:30] I want a non-financial reason to text my parents. 我想给我父母发非要钱短信
[07:33] I want to tell another person how to dress. 我想指点另一个人怎么穿衣服
[07:35] We can have a relationship, 我们可以成为男女朋友
[07:36] we just have to follow a few simple rules. 只不过要遵循几条简单的规定
[07:39] Rick? 瑞克
[07:40] Are you in there? 你在里面吗
[07:41] You have to hide. 你得躲起来
[07:42] The windows are fogged over. 车窗上都是雾
[07:43] Are you napping heavily? 你是不是大睡了一觉
[07:45] I can’t hide forever. 但我躲不了一世啊
[07:46] No, but you can hide in comfort. 是 但你可以躲得舒舒服服的
[07:48] There’s 35.2 cubic feet of cargo space back here. 整个车舱空间高达35.2立方英尺
[07:50] Please, Britta. 求你了 布雷塔
[07:52] Dammit. 该死
[07:56] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快来 快来 快来
[08:00] Why choose, when you can Hond-oose. 本田本田 就选本田
[08:03] Oh, and that blower that was just an impulse buy. 那个鼓风机是我一时冲动买下的
[08:05] Wow, Dean, you know, one vehicle’s enough for one person. 院长 一人只需一辆车就够了
[08:08] I guess I know that in my head, 我心里明白
[08:09] but I can’t shake this fear 但我就是害怕
[08:11] of losing even one small part of what Honda has to offer. 怕失去本田 一点点都不行
[08:15] My God, you’re level seven susceptible. 天啊 你是个七级易感体
[08:18] – What? – Nothing. Nothing, I-. -什么 -没什么 没什么
[08:20] Look, Rick, whatever that is, you can tell me. 听我说 瑞克 你可以告诉我任何事
[08:22] I’m on board. 我和你一边的
[08:25] Yes. 好
[08:28] Yes, you are. 是啊
[08:38] Am I found in Africa? 我生活在非洲吗
[08:39] Yes, and San Diego, and the Bronx. 对 还有圣地亚哥 纽约布朗克区
[08:42] A woman? 是女人吗
[08:43] Am I large? 我是不是很大
[08:44] Am I elepant? 我是不是大象
[08:47] I was thinking dolphin, 我本来想的是海豚
[08:49] but I knew they didn’t have ears 但我知道海豚没耳朵
[08:50] because my dentist has a poster of one on the ceiling, 因为我的牙医在天花板上贴了一张海豚的图
[08:53] and I recently had a root canal. 而我最近才做了牙根管手术
[08:56] Hey, party people, I could hear you all the way down the hall. 大伙儿们 走廊那头都能听到你们笑声了
[08:58] We’re playing The Ears Have it, Chang’s ahead by three pair. 我们在玩猜耳朵 昌已经领先三副了
[09:00] With an asterisk. 有待讨论
[09:01] I’m cheating. 我作弊了
[09:02] Hey, you can have my spot. 你坐我这儿吧
[09:03] I should, I should leave. 我该走了
[09:04] Oh, no, well, fun hanging out with you Elroy. 别啊 和你一起玩很开心 埃尔罗伊
[09:07] We know you have your choice of friends 你有选择朋友的权利
[09:09] and we thank you for choosing us. 谢谢你选择了我们
[09:11] Easy choice to make. 这还不好选吗
[09:15] See, told ya. 看见了吧 早说了
[09:17] Elroy doesn’t like us, what are we gonna do? 埃尔罗伊不喜欢我们 这可怎么办呢
[09:20] You guys are goofs. 你们真是呆瓜
[09:21] Yeah, we were silly. 是啊 我们太蠢了
[09:22] I got up to make nachos 我要去做干酪玉米片
[09:23] and Elroy said, that was not-cho job. 埃尔罗伊说 我来干[谐音]
[09:25] And we laughed. 笑死我们了
[09:26] Then he made them for me. 然后他就真的给我们做了
[09:27] It was more than word play. 他不是和我们玩文字游戏
[09:28] It really wasn’t my job in his eyes. 他是真心想要做给我们的
[09:31] I hadn’t seen that side of him until now. 今天我才看见他这样的一面
[09:33] He had a great time. 他和我们在一起很开心
[09:34] Till Jeff showed up. 直到杰夫出现
[09:36] Maybe he just doesn’t like Jeff. 也许他只是不喜欢杰夫
[09:38] Okay, my deal. 好 到我了
[09:39] Boston rules. 波士顿玩法
[09:39] Two up, one down. 一张上 一张下
[09:40] Elf ears are wild, joker ears are regular ears. 精灵的耳朵是大的 小丑的耳朵正常
[09:43] Ears go cold once they’re off the head. 耳朵离开头就作废
[09:44] Rat ears are an automatic loss. 老鼠耳朵算自动认输
[09:45] No sneaking, sniffing, or grunting, 不许偷看 用鼻子嗅 或打呼呼
[09:46] and no asking do I have lobes. 也不许问我有没有耳垂
[09:48] Chang’s ahead by three pair. 目前昌领先三副牌
[09:49] With an asterisk. 有待讨论
[09:50] It’s not true, you know. 你们瞎说
[09:51] Oh, it is. I cheat my ass off at everything. 是真的 我什么都作弊
[09:53] I’m cheating at a game of hide and seek right now. 这种躲猫猫的游戏我也要作弊
[09:55] We weren’t supposed to leave the rec center. 谁都别想离开这里了
[09:56] Okay, let’s do this. 好了 开始吧
[09:58] Extra cards. 额外卡
[10:01] Stupid sink! 该死的水池
[10:03] Every time! 次次如此
[10:05] Mother. 喵的
[10:06] I hate. 我恨你
[10:10] No rush. 不着急
[10:12] What do you need? 想要来点什么
[10:13] A club soda please. 一杯汽水 谢谢
[10:14] How about a little something in there to keep it company? 不如加点料吧
[10:17] What do you recommend? 有什么推荐的
[10:18] Well, scotch and soda’s is a classic. 威士忌加汽水可是经典
[10:20] This one’s okay. 这瓶就不错
[10:21] We just got this one in. 这瓶是刚进的
[10:23] It’s got a pig on the bottle. 但瓶子上有头猪
[10:24] But this one, this one’s really good. 这瓶 这瓶才是极品
[10:27] Aged eight years. 八年发酵
[10:28] Smoky. 口感醇厚
[10:29] From Scotland. 苏格兰进口
[10:31] A little pricier but worth it. 价格高点 但绝对值
[10:33] I drink this one when I’ve got a reason to celebrate. 有开心事要庆祝的时候 我就来点这个
[10:35] Then I will take that one. 那就这个吧
[10:38] I think I’ve got something to celebrate. 今天是有开心事要庆祝
[10:39] Oh, yeah, what’s that? 是吗 什么开心事
[10:40] She’s good. 她很厉害
[10:44] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[10:46] Britta, this is my boss. 布雷塔 这是我的上司
[10:49] From Honda? 本田的
[10:50] In public you’ll refer to us as Hilary from now on. 现在开始 你就是我们公司的希拉里了
[10:53] Continue. 接着说
[10:53] There’s a program we can be in, 我们可以参与一个项目
[10:55] where we covertly market as a team, 组成一个隐性团队
[10:57] we can be a couple in a relationship in public. 我们可以成为公开的情侣
[11:00] We can walk down the street holding hands. 在大庭广众下手牵手
[11:02] If I take a job tricking people 条件我是接受这份工作
[11:04] into buying things they don’t want. 诱使人们购买他们并不需要的东西
[11:06] Do you enjoy billboards and commercials, Miss Perry? 你喜欢广告牌和广告吗 派利小姐
[11:09] You mean shill-boards and con-mercials? 你是说那些广骗牌和欺诈片吗
[11:13] No, I don’t. 不喜欢
[11:14] I detest them. 我也讨厌
[11:15] They are unmanned bulldozers 它们就像不守规矩的推土车
[11:17] rolling over everything in their path. 所到之处 欺蒙拐骗
[11:19] What Rick does is surgical. 但瑞克的工作就像医生
[11:21] He finds that part of each life that Honda can improve 他发现本田可以帮助改善生活中的不如意
[11:25] and gently bathes it in the most helpful information possible. 并将这些不如意通过最有效的信息解决
[11:29] I don’t think, you understand how surgery works. 这和医生的工作不太一样吧
[11:32] I came in here to get a club soda. 我进来只点了一份汽水
[11:33] Right now, I am drinking probably, 现在我却喝上了
[11:35] the best Scotch I’ve had in years. 多年来尝过的最醇美的威士忌
[11:37] Did you trick me? 你耍了我吗
[11:38] Am I suffering? 我受到伤害了吗
[11:42] Do you love this man? 你爱这个男人吗
[11:45] – I do. – Then I pronounce you a highly influential couple. -爱 -那现在起你们就是广告情侣了
[11:48] You may kiss your boyfriend. 你可以亲吻男票了
[11:55] Wait, where’d he go? 等等 他哪儿去了
[11:56] Whoa, that’s not for us to understand. 我们不用弄明白
[12:00] Well, okay, but he’s right there. 好吧 可他就在那儿呢
[12:12] Hi, Todd. 你好 托德
[12:13] Hey guys. 好啊
[12:13] Mind if we sit with you? 能坐这儿吗
[12:15] Oh, yeah, that would be great. 好啊 太好了
[12:18] I have to say, you guys seem very happy together. 不得不说 你们看起来太幸福了
[12:21] Hm, we have our moments. 我们爱上了彼此
[12:22] I’m excited because we’re going antiquing this weekend. 这周末我们还有一起逛古董呢 好开心哦
[12:25] I love antiquing. 我喜欢逛古董
[12:26] Everything is so old. 全都旧旧的
[12:28] I like it too. 我也喜欢
[12:29] You said you hated it. 你不是不喜欢的嘛
[12:30] I hated finding these treasures 我讨厌的是找到的古董
[12:31] and not being able fit them in the car. 放不到我们车里
[12:33] Now I got a CR-V. 现在我有本田CR-V了
[12:34] – CR-V? – Yeah, Rick’s new Honda. -CR-V -对 瑞克的新本田
[12:36] He won’t shut up about it. 天天就念叨这个
[12:38] Yeah, it’s kind of a game changer. 整个生活都因它改变了
[12:39] Certainly a sex life changer! 性福指数也大大提高了
[12:42] Sorry, for being obnoxious! 别这么口无遮拦嘛
[12:46] So what you’ve been up to? 你最近忙什么呢
[12:47] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[12:49] CR-V you say? 是CR-V吗
[12:50] CR-V CR-V.
[12:52] CR-V CR-V.
[12:56] You’re amazing. 你简直神了
[12:57] You’re amazing. 你才神了
[12:58] Honda’s amazing. 本田神了
[12:59] I want you to meet my parents. 我要把你介绍给我爸妈
[13:01] Yes. 好啊
[13:02] Honda. 本田
[13:04] – Look, Britta’s in love. – Yup. -布雷塔陷入爱河了 -是啊
[13:06] He must be a very special young man. 他一定是个特别的小伙子
[13:08] I bet they’ll be together for a very long time. 我想这段感情一定会长久的
[13:16] Man you got him pegged, man, pegged. 你唬到他了 妥妥的
[13:19] Hey Jeff. 杰夫
[13:21] Hey, here you can have my seat. 你坐我的位子吧
[13:22] I’m just going to class. 我得去上课了
[13:23] Oh, wait, before you go, 等等 我还有事要告诉你
[13:24] I know you have every one of Natalie’s Freezing CDs, 我知道「冰冻娜塔莉」的每张专辑你都有了
[13:27] but Abed found some songs by them online 不过阿布蒂在网上找到一张
[13:29] that they did for a charity album for homeless skateboarders. 他们为无家可归的滑板运动员做的慈善专辑
[13:34] Plastic doll parts, wall paper chrysalis, weird blanket. 「塑料娃娃零件」「墙纸蛹」「古怪毯子」
[13:39] I never heard these. 这几首我都没听过
[13:40] This is great, thanks. 太棒了 谢谢
[13:43] Stay away from that mechanic. 远离那个机械师
[13:44] Unless I need wrench made of licorice. 除非我需要甘草扳子
[13:52] Oh, man, I’m, I’m sorry. 上帝啊 抱歉
[13:54] Man, I’m like a fart to that guy. 天啊 我对他就像个屁
[13:56] He can’t get away fast enough. 他一见我真是闪得够快
[13:57] What? No, I mean, maybe. 什么 哪有 其实有一点吧
[14:01] What the hell happened at that ears game 之前玩猜耳朵的时候搞什么鬼了
[14:02] that made him like you so much? 他怎么会那么喜欢你们
[14:04] A few brief moments of human vulnerability. 只是人性脆弱的一些小时光
[14:06] Not really your wheelhouse. 真的不是你能掌控的
[14:07] Oh, I’m sure you have detailed files 我看你对这个人性的弱点
[14:09] on human vulnerability, Abed. 倒是了解得很嘛 阿布蒂
[14:11] Whoa, take a knee, man. 退让一步吧 哥儿们
[14:13] He’s right, Jeff. 他说的没错 杰夫
[14:13] If you want Elroy to like you, 如果你想要埃尔罗伊喜欢你
[14:14] maybe you need to put yourself out there. 也许你得敞开心扉
[14:17] You mean bribe him? 你是说要收买他吗
[14:18] With gifts? 买个小礼物
[14:19] Like your Natasha Freezes CD? 比如你的「娜塔沙冰冰」CD
[14:22] Natalie’s Freezing. 是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
[14:24] Natalie’s Freezing. 冰冻娜塔莉
[14:27] Natalie is freezing. 冰冻娜塔莉
[14:29] Natalie is freezing. 冰冻娜塔莉
[14:30] Natalie is freezing. Natalie is freezing. 冰冻娜塔莉 冰你妹
[14:36] What is this? 搞什么
[14:39] I don’t know, I. 我不知道 我…
[14:44] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[14:45] Honda. 本田
[14:47] The power of dreams. 梦想的力量
[14:48] Dean Pelton, I know how susceptible you are to advertising. 派尔顿院长 我知道你经不起广告的诱惑
[14:51] Would you say, I’m a level seven susceptible. 你是不是也要说我是七级易感体
[14:53] No, because why would I? 当然不是 我干嘛这么说你
[14:55] Because that’s moon man talk. 这种话是月球人说的
[14:57] You mentioned a new kid earlier, 你之前提到一个新来的孩子
[14:59] who told you about the new Honda Fit. 就是那个跟你讨论本田飞度的
[15:02] – Rick. – Britta’s boyfriend? -瑞克 -布雷塔的男友吗
[15:03] Yeah, but he’s not. 对 但不是他
[15:04] No. 不是
[15:05] He’s a good man. 他是个好人
[15:07] And he wouldn’t secretly be working for Honda, 他才不会偷偷给本田打工呢
[15:10] because when we first met 因为我刚认识他的时候
[15:11] he was secretly working for completely different company. 他是在偷偷给另外一家公司打工
[15:15] Are you… I don’t know how to… 你…我不知道怎么说
[15:19] I have a rule about being constructive, 有一个规定要求我要有建设性
[15:21] so I can’t ask any questions right now. 所以我现在不能问任何问题
[15:23] Because all of the questions I have right now are rhetorical 因为我现在想问的问题都带有修辞
[15:25] and they end with the word idiot. 而且问完都很蠢
[15:27] Do you know what a rhetorical… 你知道啥是修辞吗
[15:28] No, of course you don’t know what that is, 哦 你当然不知道了
[15:29] you’re an idiot. 你本身就很蠢
[15:31] I’m sorry, I am so sorry. 对不起 太 对 不 起 了
[15:35] But you’re so stupid. 不过你那么蠢
[15:36] You have no idea. 你根本不知道的吧
[15:37] And you’re the only one who has no idea, because guess why? 而且你就是绝无仅有的没头脑 知道为啥吗
[15:41] Don’t answer that, you’ll get it wrong. 千万别回答我 你一定是错的
[15:42] So dumb. 你个小傻瓜
[15:44] You’re just a dumb little man who tries to destroy this school 你就是个每分每秒都想毁了学校的
[15:46] every minute. 小傻逼
[15:48] I am sorry. 对不起
[15:50] I’m so sorry. 我又对不起了
[15:56] Oh it’s okay. 好了好了没事了
[15:58] I mean it’s not okay, but shh, shh, shh. 其实还有事 但是…
[16:02] Oh, so stupid. 唉 太蠢了你
[16:05] Oh shh, shh, shh. 哦 乖
[16:07] Such a dummy. 真是个小傻逼
[16:09] We are just so thrilled that you brought a friend. 你带个朋友来我们真是太高兴了
[16:12] Thrilled. 高兴
[16:12] And, and it is friend then? 这位是你带回来的朋友吗
[16:13] I mean is that the correct moniker? 这么叫真的准确吗
[16:16] – Boyfriend. – Hello. -是男朋友 -这就对啦
[16:19] This is, well that’s, whoa, this is very exciting. 就对味儿啦
[16:22] Boy you could just bowl me over with one of those sweet heart, 小子 你拿下了我的另一个小甜心啊
[16:25] you know what are the, you remember at the Johnson’s cabin, we. 你还记得我们在约翰逊的小船屋里吗
[16:28] Feathers. 羽毛
[16:29] You could blow me over with a feather. 你用羽毛就能把我拿下
[16:31] Well, you have a lovely home. 您家真棒
[16:32] I love this carpet. 我喜欢这个地毯
[16:34] It reminds me of the quality floor mats in my Honda CR-V. 让我想起我的本田CR-V的高质量地毯垫
[16:36] Oh, come on sweetie that’s not necessary. 亲爱的这个现在真的不重要
[16:38] You refer to your floor mats as quality, 你提到了地毯垫的高品质
[16:41] I’ve never heard that level of floor mat enthusiasm. 我还从来没见过谁对地毯垫有那么高的热情
[16:45] Should we be caring more 我们是不是也该关心关心
[16:46] about our floor mats, George? 自家的地毯呀 乔治
[16:47] I don’t think we should jump to conclusions, Deb. 别那么快下结论 小黛
[16:49] Just let the man finish his story. 让他把话说完
[16:50] They’re floor mats. 就是地毯垫
[16:51] That’s the story. 没了 说完了
[16:52] Hey, what’s this? 哎哟 这是啥呀
[16:53] What’s that? Look all around. 那又是啥 四处看看
[16:54] There’s things all around us. 我们身边啥都有哈
[16:56] Would you like to see a movie? 你想看电影吗
[16:57] We have one. What is it, George? 我们有一部 叫什么来着 乔治
[16:58] It’s it’s the The Aviator. 阿瓦达飞行员
[17:00] No, no, it, The Avatar. 不对 是阿凡达
[17:02] No thank you, that movie is three hours of puke. 算了 那货就是三小时长的裹脚布
[17:12] Of course, Britta’s joking. 当然啦 布雷塔在开玩笑呢
[17:15] We enjoy Avatar very much. 我们当然喜欢看阿凡达啦
[17:17] We do? 是吗
[17:18] Yes, it’s an immensely popular movie. 是啊 这电影超火的
[17:21] Of course, we love it. 我们当然喜欢
[17:26] How many alumni have responded? 有多少校友回应了
[17:28] Not many. 不是很多
[17:28] But I think our current students 不过我觉得我们现有的学生
[17:30] will show up for the degree raffle. 为了学分也会来的
[17:31] How about we put the DJ over there? 我们把DJ放那边好不好
[17:32] You’re not gonna need a DJ. 你们用不着DJ了
[17:34] I’ve been saying that since the invention of the shuffle button. 自从随机播放键被发明以来我就一直这么说
[17:36] I have booked a surprise musical guest this evening. 今晚我预约了一位让你们惊喜的音乐人
[17:39] A little piece of 90s nostalgia 带点90年代乡愁风的
[17:41] you might call Natalie is Freezing. 「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
[17:48] Are you out of your damn mind. 你脑子烧了吧
[17:50] What? You know this band? 啥 你也知道这个乐队吗
[17:51] You know damn well I do. 废话 我当然知道
[17:53] Why do you always wha, what, 你到底想干嘛
[17:54] what, are you trying to get me to like you? 想让我喜欢你吗
[17:57] – No. – Good, cuz it aint’ working. -才没有 -那就好 我才不会喜欢你
[17:59] You weird, hair gelled, CPR dummy. 你个怪胎 发胶男 心肺复苏假人
[18:03] It’s pomade. 那是发蜡好吗
[18:05] As long as I’m up here, does anyone want anything reached? 我站那么高有人想让我帮忙拿点什么吗
[18:10] Hey, we’re Natalie is Freezing. 大家好 我们是「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
[18:12] Oh, are you Natalie? 你就是娜塔莉吗
[18:13] I’m Julie. The name of the band is Natalie is Freezing. 我叫茱莉 我们乐队名叫「冰冻娜塔莉」
[18:16] Why would anyone in the band be Natalie? 为什么非得乐队成员有人叫娜塔莉
[18:18] We’re artists. 我们是搞艺术的
[18:19] Cool. 不错嘛
[18:20] So, our DJ was going to man the frozen yogurt machine. 我们的DJ要去操作冻酸奶机的
[18:22] Is that something you guys can handle? 那种东西你们搞得定吗
[18:24] If you do need anything reached, I’ve been practicing. 你们要这个动作伴舞吗 我练了很久了
[18:29] We like Avatar? 你说我们喜欢阿凡达
[18:31] In public, yes. 对外来说 是的
[18:33] We like things most people like. 我们喜欢大众所爱
[18:35] Our job isn’t to alienate people. 我们的工作不是要脱离群众
[18:37] We’re on the job with my parents? 在我父母面前我们还搞上班这套吗
[18:38] With everyone, everywhere, all the time. 无差别面对全人类 全世界 全宇宙
[18:42] You wanted a relationship. 你不是要恋爱关系吗
[18:43] A real one. 我要的是真的
[18:44] It’s real. 这就是真的
[18:46] Do you not think, Honda makes good products? 你不相信本田能做出好产品吗
[18:47] Of course, I do. 我当然相信
[18:48] That’s never been remotely in question. 这个我从来不怀疑
[18:50] But, why does that mean that I like Avatar? 但你说我喜欢阿凡达又是几个意思
[18:52] Because you’re not a monster. 因为你不是非主流
[18:54] Right, cuz people don’t want to drive what a monster drives. 好吗 因为人家不想跟非主流开一样的车
[18:57] Stop the Honda, Rick. 别再跟我说本田了 瑞克
[18:59] Do you hear me? 听到我说的了吗
[19:00] Use a light press of your foot engage the highly responsive 用你的脚轻触这个神奇汽车的
[19:03] anti lock brakes of this incredible vehicle, now. 高敏感度防锁制动装置 马上
[19:09] I want to be with you, the real you. 我是想和你在一起的 我要真实的你
[19:12] This is me. 这就是真实的我
[19:13] This is what I do. 我就是这样的
[19:15] When I influence people to buy Honda products, 当我感化别人买本田产品的时候
[19:20] I feel God’s pleasure. 我能感受到上帝般的愉悦
[19:22] That’s from Chariots of Fire. 这是「火之战车」的台词
[19:23] I love Chariots of Fire. 我喜欢看「火之战车」
[19:25] So do I. 我也是
[19:28] Also we have to. 当然我们也必须去喜欢
[19:30] Dammit Britta. 去你的 布雷塔
[19:41] Oh man. 不是吧
[19:42] You people are everywhere. 你们这群人怎么阴魂不散
[19:43] I was looking for a place to hide. 想找个地方躲都不行
[19:45] Don’t worry, I’m not gonna bother you. 不用担心 我才不会烦你
[19:48] Okay then, give me a gin and tonic. 那好吧 给我来杯金汤力
[19:56] Your friend Jeff booked Natalie is Freezing for the dance. 你朋友杰夫给舞会订到了「冰冻娜塔莉」乐队
[19:59] What? 什么
[20:00] Tonight? We gotta go. 今晚吗 那我们得去啊
[20:02] Why aren’t you excited? 你怎么都不开心啊
[20:04] I used to date her. 我之前约过她
[20:06] Really. 不是吧
[20:07] Her name is Julie. 她叫茱莉
[20:08] Why would the bands name be her name? 为什么乐队名非得用她的名字
[20:09] She’s an artist. 她是个艺术家
[20:10] We’ve listened to them together. 我们都一起听过她的歌
[20:11] You never said anything about this. 你从来没提过
[20:14] She messed me up, she messed me up pretty good. 她耍了我 她曾耍得我死去活来
[20:20] Here’s to forgetting. 来这里就是为了遗忘的
[20:20] Not gonna toast to that. 我才不要敬这个
[20:22] Well, then forget you too. 那也忘了你吧
[20:23] Give me a break. 少来了你
[20:24] That’s the whole problem. 这就是问题所在
[20:25] Everybody’s in such a rush to protect themselves from each other. 所有人在那么一瞬间都会选择自保的
[20:28] Sure. Yes, you gotta defend your castle, but you also gotta. 当然 你要守卫自己的城堡 但也得
[20:33] What’s that thing that castles have? 城堡里的那玩意儿叫啥来着
[20:35] Walls. 城墙
[20:36] – Come on. – A moat. -别闹 -护城河
[20:37] It goes over the moat, goes over the moat. 过了护城河 过了护城河
[20:39] Enemy knights, cavalry arrows? 敌军骑士 骑兵之箭
[20:41] No, come on. Stop it. 不是啦 不是
[20:42] It goes like this. 就像这样儿的
[20:44] Alligators? 鳄鱼
[20:45] No, it’s one thing. 不是 就是一种东西
[20:46] It’s mechanical. 一种机械装置
[20:47] One mechanical alligator? 一条机械鳄鱼
[20:48] Are you screwing with me? 你是不是在耍我
[20:49] I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about. 我根本不晓得你在说什么
[20:51] It’s one mechanical thing. 就是一种机械玩意儿啦
[20:52] It goes over the moat. 越过护城河的那个
[20:53] It goes like this. 像这样这样的
[20:54] A catapult! 投石车
[20:55] Oh, Jesus! What, what are you doing? 吓死人了 你发什么疯
[20:57] Britta. 布雷塔
[20:58] I love you. 我爱你
[21:00] I’m gonna quit Honda. 我要从本田公司辞职了
[21:01] I’ll get a job I, I, I don’t know. 我会去找工作 我不晓得
[21:04] What do regular people do? 正常人都怎么做
[21:06] Well they buy things. 哦对 他们会买东西
[21:07] I’ll do that. 我会去做的
[21:08] For me? 为了我吗
[21:09] No, for Honda. Yes, for you. 不 为了本田 当然是为你
[21:12] Normally I would give you a hard time, 通常呢我会折磨一下你
[21:13] but I don’t wanna be like this guy. 但我不想变得像这个人一样
[21:17] Wait you’re coming. 你要过来吗
[21:17] – I’m coming to you. – You’re coming over? -我要过去 -你过来吗
[21:19] Okay. Do you? 行 要不要
[21:20] Okay that seems like really the hard way. 貌似你迈得相当艰难啊
[21:22] Okay wait watch out for the split there. 小心桌上有条缝
[21:24] – Okay. – Hold on. -好 -抱紧
[21:25] Hold on to me! 抱紧我
[21:27] Oh my God. 我的天
[21:31] Oh, wow what do we do now? 现在我们要做什么
[21:33] My school’s having a dance tonight. 我们学校今晚有舞会
[21:34] My favorite band is playing. 我最爱的乐队会来演出
[21:36] – Let’s go! – Okay! -走吧 -好
[21:41] A drawbridge, a drawbridge. 吊桥 是吊桥
[21:53] You need a drawbridge. 你要的是一座吊桥
[22:04] It’s Elroy’s favorite band too. 也是埃尔罗伊最喜欢的乐队
[22:06] I once, I once hallucinated one of their music videos in his RV. 我曾经在幻觉中看到他房车里有一张乐队MV
[22:09] That’s weird. 好奇怪哦
[22:10] No, the Dean can’t introduce the band tonight. 不行 院长今晚没办法介绍乐队出场
[22:12] He’s in his office deciding what kind of vehicles to buy 他正在办公室苦苦思索该为体育部
[22:14] for the athletic department. 买哪种车呢
[22:16] Yeah, he needs a whole fleet. 对 他需要一整队
[22:18] That’s right a fleet of vehicles. 没错 一整队车
[22:20] He just needs to pick a model of car. He’s in his office. 他只是需要选一个车型 就在他办公室
[22:22] – Did you hear that? – Yes, I heard it, -你有没有听到 -我听到了
[22:24] Rick, but we’re out of the game. 瑞克 但我们已经退出了
[22:26] Not yet. 还没
[22:27] We can leave on a high. 我们可以以高业绩的姿态离开
[22:28] The Dean is a level seven susceptible, Britta. 院长可是属于七级易感体 布雷塔
[22:30] It’s a one-in-a-lifetime feeling, you won’t believe it. 这是一种千载难逢的感觉 你不会相信的
[22:32] I do believe it, but I don’t need it. 我相信 但我不需要
[22:35] Do you? 你需要吗
[22:36] I’ll just do this one last job, 我只要完成这最后一份工作
[22:37] then we’ll be free. 然后我们就自由了
[22:43] Be right back. 我马上回来
[22:47] Guess I’m a level seven susceptible too. 我想我也是七级易感体吧
[23:07] Why do they assume somebody is named Natalie in the band? 为什么他们会以为乐队里有叫娜塔莉的人
[23:10] It, it like happens all the time. 好像一直都会这样
[23:11] Like, remember we were in Syracuse? 还记得咱们在锡拉丘兹的时候吗
[23:15] Elroy? 埃尔罗伊
[23:16] Julie, you messed me up. 茱莉 你真是耍惨我了
[23:19] You came after me because I wasn’t interested. 你因为我不感兴趣所以来追我
[23:21] You got me interested, and I fell hard. 你勾起我的兴趣 我爱上你了
[23:23] Then you got bored and destroyed me. 你又觉得无聊 把我整崩溃了
[23:27] And I’ve been afraid to love anybody for 20 years since, 从那时起长达二十年我害怕爱上任何人
[23:29] but not anymore. 但现在不会了
[23:30] – Okay. – I still love you, -好吧 -我还爱你
[23:32] but I’m not gonna keep on hurting others, 但我不会因为你伤害了我
[23:33] just because you hurt me. 而再去伤害别人
[23:35] Fine. 行吧
[23:36] Fine. 行啊
[23:37] That’s you. That’s my impression of you, 这就是你 这就是你给我的印象
[23:40] you jaded hipster a-hole. 你这个一脸厌倦的嬉皮废柴
[23:42] I still love your music. 我依然爱你的音乐
[23:45] Have a great gig. 祝演出成功
[23:46] Elroy, I’m tired of playing this game. 埃尔罗伊 我厌倦了这游戏
[23:49] I like you and I want you to like me. 我喜欢你 我也想让你喜欢我
[23:53] Okay. 好
[23:55] You’re a good guy, Jeff Winger. 你是个好青年 杰夫·翁格
[23:57] You and I are gonna be friends. 你和我会成为朋友的
[23:58] Okay, great, whatever. 好吧 挺好的
[24:00] I love you. 我爱你
[24:01] I love you. 我爱你
[24:03] I love you. 我爱你
[24:05] I love you. I love you. I love you. 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
[24:06] I love you. I love you. 我爱你 我爱你
[24:16] Sorry, Britta. 对不起 布雷塔
[24:21] Britta, did you know your boyfriend 布雷塔 你知不知道你男朋友
[24:23] was guerrilla marketing for Honda? 在为本田做游击营销
[24:26] I knew he represented something I wanted to buy. 我知道他代表了某种我想买的品牌
[24:29] I did good, Frankie. 我做得好吧 弗兰
[24:31] Didn’t I do good? 我做的好不好
[24:32] Yes, good Dean. 好 乖院长
[24:35] Smart Dean. 院长好聪明哦
[24:37] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[24:40] But he can never come back here. 但他永远也不能再回这里了
[24:41] I understand. 我知道
[24:48] Of course if, you want to come with us. 当然 如果你愿意加入我们的话
[24:51] Because you are good. 因为你很优秀
[24:54] I had nothing to do with it. 我其实什么都没做
[24:56] The 2015 Honda CR-V sells itself. 2015本田CR-V本身就意味着畅销
[25:00] That’s why it’s this years Motor Trend Sport Utility of the Year. 所以今年正是运动型多用途车的大趋势之年
[25:18] Oh my, where did he go? 天哪 他去哪儿了
[25:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:27] I know all of you know this next one. 我知道大家都知道下首歌
[25:31] Garbage woo hoo! 是「垃圾」
[25:34] * Moonlight, bleeding glass and healing needles, * *月光 流血的玻璃 疗伤的针*
[25:39] * amputated hearts are never whole. * *切掉的心脏再也不完整*
[25:43] I think this song is about me. 我想这首歌是写给我的
[25:44] * Too bright. * *太皎洁*
[25:46] Or heroin. Who cares? 或是海洛因 管他呢
[25:47] * Dreaming as the screaming seagulls * *在梦中 尖叫的海鸥*
[25:49] * feed on parts of me I keep below, oh, oh, * *啄食了水下的我*
[25:54] * Orion, take off your belt * *猎户座 解下你的腰带*
[25:57] * and let me go where you’ve been. * *带我去向你的所在*
[25:59] * I’m flying overhead the buffalo are falling dead inside. * *我自由翱翔越过内心已死的水牛*
[26:06] * Eternity it was you and me, * *你我永垂不朽*
[26:08] how sweet it’d be, my wandering star. * *无比甜蜜 我的游星*
[26:34] So now I ask a question. 现在我要问问题了
[26:35] Mom does, we answer it. 妈妈问 我们答
[26:37] What am I? 我是啥
[26:37] – A rabbit. – Obviously you can’t do that, -兔子 -你不能这么做
[26:39] obviously you can’t ask what you are. 你不能问自己是什么
[26:41] – Mom, change your ears. – Okay, sweetie. -妈妈 换耳朵 -好呀 乖乖
[26:43] Well, you didn’t say that before. 你之前也没说这个呀
[26:45] Dad, ask Mom a question about your ears. 爸 问妈一个关于你耳朵的问题
[26:47] I can’t see my ears. 我又看不到自己的耳朵
[26:48] That’s why you’re asking. 所以才要你问啊
[26:49] Okay. Deb, what are my ears? 好吧 小黛 我的耳朵是啥
[26:51] No. Like, am I an animal? 错 应该是 我是动物吗
[26:53] Well, yes. 对
[26:53] You are, and so are you. 你是 你也是
[26:56] Britta, whatever happened to Rick? 布雷塔 瑞克怎么了
[26:58] – Oh my God. – Okay, okay. -我的天 -好啦好啦
[27:01] Ships in the night I guess. 我想你们不过是露水情缘吧
[27:02] Why would you ask that? 你干吗要问啊
[27:03] I came over here, because Rick and I broke up. 我来这里就是因为我和瑞克分手了
[27:06] I know that. I just thought maybe something had changed. 我知道 我以为也许有所改变呢
[27:08] While I was sitting here? 我坐在这儿就改变了吗
[27:10] Well you know these days with all the apps. 你也知道那段玩尽天下App的日子
[27:12] Play the game. 玩游戏啦
[27:13] All right, which friend of ours collects me? 好吧 咱们的哪个朋友会收集我
[27:16] Joann Schunbucker. 乔安·斯库巴克
[27:18] I’m elephant. 我是大象
[27:19] Yes. 对啦
[27:20] How in the hell did you-. 你们是怎么做到的
[27:20] – Am I an animal? – Not by a long shot. -我是动物吗 -绝对不是
[27:24] Do I work in your office? 我在你办公室工作吗
[27:27] Mom. 妈
[27:27] Nathan, in accounts receivable, 内森 应收帐户
[27:29] not his first wife but second wife, 非原配 而是第二任妻子
[27:30] the one that made cake for Memorial Day. 阵亡将士纪念日做蛋糕的那个
[27:31] Am I Mr Spock. 我是不是史波克
[27:32] Yes you are, I love this game. 没错 你是 我喜欢这个游戏
[27:35] – I know. – This is fun. -我知道 -好好玩
[27:42] I think we did something wrong. 我想我们哪里又做错了
[27:45] I know we did, Deb. 我知道的 小黛
[28:22] Did you get any of that? 你看懂了吗
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme