Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Cobra! 眼镜蛇
[00:14] Destroy the Taj Mahal. 摧毁泰姬陵
[00:15] Cobra! 眼镜蛇
[00:22] Not if G.I. Joe can help it. 有特种部队在 休想得逞
[00:24] Roadblock, Deep Six. 拦路虎 蛟龙
[00:26] Hold off those hiss tanks. 把那些破坦克拦住
[00:27] – Yo, Joe! – Hat Muffs, Spit Take, -是 乔 -帽耳罩 口水狂
[00:29] Shoot down those rattlers. 击落那些响尾蛇战机
[00:34] Um, excuse me, sir. 打扰一下 长官
[00:36] Why is Cobra attacking a tourist attraction 眼镜蛇为什么要攻击
[00:38] with zero tactical value, 没有战略价值的旅游景点
[00:39] and with all due respect to India, 冒昧问一句
[00:40] why are we defending it? 我们干嘛保卫印度
[00:41] Tightship, you can overhaul G.I. Joe 模范妹 等你当上指挥官
[00:43] when you’re Commander. 再质疑我们特种部队吧
[00:45] Which will clearly happen any day now, 显然这事非常有可能
[00:46] as long as your stay on full display. 你就继续臭显摆吧
[00:48] Whoa, Buzzkill, language. 喂 扫兴姐 注意言辞
[00:50] No, you can’t have ice cream for lunch. 不行 不能把冰激凌当午餐
[00:52] Put your brother on the phone. 让你哥接电话
[00:54] Three Kids, put down that phone. 三娃娘 把电话挂断
[00:55] We’re in the middle of a battle. 我们正打仗呢
[00:56] Oh, screw you, Flint. 我管你呢 火石
[00:57] I’m in a battle called having three kids. 我的战争叫养仨孩子
[01:01] Guys, we’re a squad. You’re making me look bad. 同志们 我们是一伙的 这让我很难堪
[01:03] Well, if you’re so great, Wingman, 说得这么头头是道 大翁翼
[01:04] Show us how it’s done. 做出来给我们看看
[01:06] With pleasure. 荣幸之至
[01:13] We’ll meet again, G.I. Joe. 我会再回来的 特种部队
[01:17] Good shooting, Wingman, 好枪法 大翁翼
[01:18] But it looks like Destro’s getting away. 不过迪斯特罗要逃跑了
[01:20] Not necessarily, sir. 不一定哦 长官
[01:22] Jeez! 老天爷
[01:24] What? Oh, no. What are you doing? 啥 不要啊 你在干嘛
[01:26] Hey! Are you crazy? Wha–uh– 喂 你疯了吗
[01:34] Yo, Joe! 哟 乔
[01:39] What? 咋了
[01:40] What, we’re– we’re not saying it together? 怎么不一起喊呢
[01:46] Yo, Joe! 哟 乔
[01:48] He’ll fight for freedom, wherever there’s trouble 他将为自由而战 无论遇到什么麻烦
[01:50] G.I. Joe is there 特种部队在此
[01:52] G.I. Joe, American hero 特种部队 美国英雄
[01:55] * G.I. Joe is there * *特种部队在此*
[01:58] It’s G.I. Joe Against Cobra the enemy 特种部队对抗敌人眼镜蛇
[02:00] Fighting to save the day 为拯救世界而战
[02:03] He never gives up, he’s always there 他从不放弃 他永远守护
[02:06] Fighting for freedom over land and air 为这片土地的自由而战斗
[02:09] G.I. Joe, a real American Hero 特种部队 美国真英雄
[02:12] G.I. Joe is there 特种部队在此
[02:14] G.I. Joe is the code name 特种部队是一个代号
[02:16] for America’s daring, awesomely trained, 代表着美国勇敢无畏 训练有素
[02:18] awesome mission force. 强大无比的威慑力量
[02:19] Its purpose– to fight Cobra, 目的是 与眼镜蛇战斗
[02:21] because they’re terrorists. 因为他们是恐怖分子
[02:23] Look, I think I’m overexplaining it. 那个 我好像有点说多了
[02:25] The bad guys are snakes, 坏人都是恶蛇
[02:26] And the good guys are army people. 好人都是部队军人
[02:28] He never gives up 他从不放弃
[02:29] He’ll stay till the fight’s won 他会坚持到胜利的最后一刻
[02:31] G.I. Joe will dare 勇敢的特种部队
[02:33] G.I. Joe, a real American hero 特种部队 美国真英雄
[02:36] G.I. Joe 特种部队
[02:46] Wingman, Three Kids, Buzzkill, Tightship, 大翁翼 三娃娘 扫兴姐 模范妹
[02:49] You stand accused of violence, suggestive language, 你们被指控犯有暴力行为罪 不良用语罪
[02:52] and mature situations unbecoming of G.I. Joe. 以及严重违背特种部队设定的成人场景罪
[02:55] What say you? 你们有什么说的
[02:56] Look, I understand this is the first time 我知道这是有史以来第一次
[02:58] a G.I. Joe has killed anyone in all of recorded history. 特种部队杀光了敌人
[03:01] – However– – However, let’s be truthful. -尽管如此 -尽管如此说真心话
[03:02] This is a very disorganized militia. 这是一个相当无组织无纪律的民兵团
[03:04] Yeah, what’s anyone’s rank? 对 大家都什么军衔
[03:05] We’re all just dressed like serial killers and strippers. 我们穿的跟连环杀手和脱衣舞娘一样
[03:08] I have three kids. 老娘有仨孩子
[03:09] You guys are not helping. 你们说这些没用
[03:11] Duke, Flint, Scarlett, 公爵 火石 红发女郎
[03:13] Yes, it’s true I killed Destro. 没错 是我杀死了迪斯特罗
[03:16] And I promise not to do it again. 我发誓以后再也不这么干了
[03:17] But is it really a crime? 但这真的是犯罪吗
[03:19] Is Cobra not a ruthless terrorist organization 难道眼镜蛇不是冷血的恐怖组织
[03:21] determined to rule the world? 妄想统治世界吗
[03:22] And if we never kill them, 如果我们从没杀过他们
[03:24] are we not basically on their side? 不就是和他们同流合污了吗
[03:26] And won’t this war therefore last forever 这场战争更是绵绵无绝期
[03:29] Unless we finish killing Cobra 除非我们剿灭眼镜蛇
[03:31] or start killing ourselves? 否则我们就是自相残杀
[03:35] How long are we in here, Cold Shoulder? 我们会被关多久 冷面大王
[03:37] Cold Shoulder? 冷面大王
[03:39] What’s with that guy? 那人什么毛病
[03:40] “Start killing Cobra or killing ourselves”? 不剿灭眼镜蛇就是自相残杀
[03:42] We were in the fourth down. It was a Hail Mary. 我们已经到四攻了 这叫绝望一击
[03:44] This place is a graveyard for G.I. Joe rejects. 这里就是特种部队废渣们的葬身地
[03:47] Look who’s in here– 看看这里有谁
[03:48] Deep Dish, Shark Arms, 深碟 鲨鱼手
[03:50] Weird Head, Home Free, 怪头 无家
[03:52] Place Holder, Sleep Apnea, and us! 补位员 睡眠窒息 还有我们
[03:55] I have three kids. 老娘有仨孩子
[03:56] This is the worst day of my life. 这是我这辈子最悲催的一天
[03:57] Is it life? 这就说一辈子了
[04:00] My name is Fourth Wall. 我的名字是第四墙
[04:02] And I believe that what we perceive as life 我相信我们所认为的一辈子
[04:04] is actually a syndicated children’s cartoon. 其实是电视上演的儿童卡通片
[04:07] What? Shut up, Fourth Wall. 什么 别扯了 第四墙
[04:10] If this were a cartoon, there’d be a word for “Cartoon” 如果这是卡通片 我们的词汇里应该有
[04:12] in our language, which there isn’t. 「卡通」这个词 这里根本没有
[04:14] There’d also be less movement, less detail, 会变成动作少 细节差
[04:16] and constant lip-sync mistakes. 一直嘴型对不上
[04:18] What if I told you there was more, 如果我和你说 其实疑点更多呢
[04:20] a higher reality, 更高的现实世界
[04:22] with more than 65 colors and at least three dimensions? 拥有超过65种色彩和至少三个维度
[04:24] Then I guess someone would have to lock you up with the crazy people. 那我想会有人把你和疯子关在一起
[04:27] Oh, good. 真够了
[04:28] I recently infiltrated a secret Cobra dig site, 我最近入侵了眼镜蛇的一处机密挖掘场
[04:32] code name Greendale. 代码为 格林德尔
[04:36] What did you say? 你刚才说什么
[04:37] Cobra has discovered an ancient buried structure 眼镜蛇发现了一个古代地下建筑物
[04:39] filled with strange things. 里面都是奇怪的东西
[04:41] Look. 看
[04:42] – Oh, yeah, look at that. – It’s a child’s toy. -对啊 你看看 -是个儿童玩具
[04:45] The toy was more real than this at Greendale. 玩具在格林德尔更加真实
[04:48] What is that word? 你说哪里
[04:51] Greendale? 格林德尔
[05:02] Cobra’s out to take over the world, 眼镜蛇出动要占领世界
[05:04] But G.I. Joe is there. 但有特种部队在
[05:06] G.I. Joe must be Destroyed. 一定要消灭特种部队
[05:08] Cobra Hiss coming for attack! 眼镜蛇嘶嘶号要来攻击了
[05:09] It’s the new G.I. Joe submachopter, 特种部队新型冲锋战机
[05:12] piloted by Wingman. 由大翁翼驾驶
[05:13] – Retreat! – Yo, Joe! -撤退 -哟 乔
[05:15] We are in a toy commercial! 我们在玩具广告里
[05:17] I can’t hear you when you’re covered in rocks. 你说什么 石头太多我听不见
[05:19] It doesn’t hurt because it isn’t real. 都是假的不会痛
[05:22] Good job, Wingman. 干的好 大翁翼
[05:23] Thank you, Duke. G.I. Joe is my entire life. 谢谢你 公爵 特种部队就是我的生命
[05:25] Yo, Joe! 哟 乔
[05:27] All other figures and vehicles sold separately. 所有人物角色和座驾均为单独发售
[05:30] – Wingman, what happened? – I don’t know. -大翁翼 发生什么事了 -我不知道
[05:33] He clearly has a connection to the non-cartoon reality. 显然他是和非卡通世界连接了
[05:36] When I mentioned greenda– 当我提到格林…
[05:37] Shut up. Stop saying that word. 闭嘴 不许说那个词
[05:39] You’re some kind of demon man, 你就是个魔鬼人
[05:40] And–and your outfit is three layers of racist. 你的服装简直是第三层次的种族歧视
[05:42] Oh, my god, he’s having an attack. 天啊 他又犯病了
[05:44] Jeff, can you hear us? It’s Annie. 杰夫 能听到我们说话吗 我是安妮
[05:45] What did you just call me? 你刚刚叫我什么
[05:46] Jeffrey, do you know where you are? 杰夫瑞 你知道你现在在哪吗
[05:48] Be quiet. Leave me alone. 安静 别打扰我
[05:49] I-I don’t belong here. I belong in G.I. Joe. 我不属于这里 我属于特种部队
[05:52] Ow! And don’t touch me. Who wears a saw on their arm? 啊 别碰我 谁家胳膊上按电锯啊
[06:01] The first time I met Destro, 我第一次遇见迪斯特罗
[06:03] He asked me if he should have 他问我 是不是应该
[06:05] his entire head coated in chrome. 把脑袋都镀上铬
[06:07] I said, “No. How would you do that?” 我说 不行 你要怎么做
[06:10] how would that even work? 那怎么可能呢
[06:12] Look, I’m not good at eulogies 那啥 我不太会致悼词
[06:14] Because I’ve never had to give one. 因为我没致过悼词
[06:16] All I want to know is, how did G.I. Joe do this? 我想知道的是 特种部队该怎么做啊
[06:20] We’ve been shooting at each other and missing for 20 years. 我们互相打来打去的 都二十年了
[06:23] Now all of a sudden– 现在又突然…
[06:24] Unbelievable. What? 难以置信 干嘛
[06:26] Cobra Commander, 眼鏡蛇指挥官
[06:27] It’s Vice Cobra Assistant Commander. 我是眼镜蛇副助理指挥官
[06:29] We just got a very interesting energy surge 我们接收到了一组异常的能量波
[06:31] at the Greendale site. 在格林德尔地区
[06:32] Oh, okay. That’s super fascinating. 是吗 这也太有意思了
[06:35] Um, Destro’s dead! 迪斯特罗已经死了
[06:37] Oh, my Gosh, Destro? Were you guys close? 天哪 迪斯特罗 你俩很要好吗
[06:40] Were we close? Yes! 我们要好吗 要好
[06:41] What kind of a question is– 这是什么鸟问题
[06:43] Okay, fine. I loved him! 好吧 我爱过他
[06:46] Is that what you want to hear? 你们不就想知道这个嘛
[06:48] Called it. 我就说嘛
[06:49] And we are going to find out how this happened, 我们要弄清这到底是怎么回事
[06:52] And G.I. Joe is going to pay-bra! 特种部队一定会付出奶罩的
[06:57] I riffed that. 我随口说的
[06:58] No wrong answers. 没有错误答案
[06:59] It’s a condition that comes on 当你到达一定体重时
[07:01] when you get to a certain weight. 会发生这种状况
[07:03] Oh, I see. 哦 这样啊
[07:03] So is there a Mr. Tightship, or… 那么敢问你有心上人了吗 还是…
[07:08] That’s a code three. 三号警报
[07:09] Cobra forces are infiltrating the base. 眼镜蛇部队侵入基地
[07:12] Cobra! 眼镜蛇
[07:14] Avenge my totally platonic friend! 为我的蓝颜知己报仇
[07:19] Oh, great, and we’re stuck in here. 真够了 咱们被困在这里了
[07:21] We don’t have to be. 不会的
[07:22] For 15 years, I have used my trademark tablespoon 十五年来 我用我的名牌汤匙
[07:24] to excavate a tunnel, 挖了个隧道
[07:26] swallowing handfuls of dirt and rock with my meals 土坷垃石子拌饭吃
[07:29] and listening only to SmashMouth 只听「破嘴乐队」的歌
[07:31] in order to justify this poster. 就为了能贴上这张海报
[07:33] Now I am within inches of reaching the… 现在我只剩几英寸就能打通…
[07:36] Come on, if we help save the base, 快来 如果我们帮助保卫基地
[07:38] maybe they’ll let us be G.I. Joes again. 没准他们会让我们重回特种部队
[07:41] Battle stations! 战斗位置就位
[07:43] Snakes at 6:00. 六点方向有恶蛇
[07:47] Okay, now remember-don’t kill anybody. 好 记住 不许杀人
[07:50] Just lay down a suppressive fire, like this. 只需压制住火力就好 像这样
[07:54] Oh, my Gosh! I’m sorry. 天哪 抱歉
[07:57] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[07:58] Oh, man. Oh, darn it. 我晕 我擦
[08:00] Yeah, I’d say they’re suppressed. 要我说他们确实被镇压住了
[08:02] Jeez. Aw, was that Lifeline? 呀 嗷那个是「救星」咩
[08:04] Sorry! 对不住啦
[08:05] Someone’s killing people. 有人在搞大屠杀
[08:07] It’s Wingman! He’s escaped! 是大翁翼 他越狱了
[08:08] Lay down a suppressive fire! 压制火力
[08:11] They’re suppressive firing at us! 他们在火力压制我们
[08:13] I think we’ll be okay. 我觉得咱们不会有事的
[08:14] Remember, this is all just a cartoon 记住 这只是一部关于动作人偶玩具的
[08:15] about action figures for kids. 儿童卡通片而已
[08:17] Shut up, Fourth Wall, 闭嘴 第四墙
[08:18] and get into the new G.I. Joe Submachopter 赶紧登上特种部队新型冲锋战机
[08:20] with twin rocket launchers and rotating attack jet. 配备一对火箭炮 外加旋转喷射器
[08:27] All I want to do is be a good G.I. Joe. 我只想做一个优秀的特种兵
[08:29] What’s wrong with me? 我到底是怎么了
[08:30] I’m not sure, but I think our answers will be at Greendale. 不清楚 不过我觉得一切答案尽在格林德尔
[08:36] Shouldn’t somebody be flying the plane? 话说没人负责开飞机吗
[08:37] – It’s submachopter. – Whatever. -这是冲锋战机 -管他呢
[08:39] Will somebody grab the stick? 有没有人能抓住那个杆子
[08:40] I don’t wanna die up here! Oh, Lord! 我可不想魂断蓝天 上帝啊
[08:45] The G.I. Joe mutineers are even worse than Cobra 特种部队反叛者比眼镜蛇更邪恶
[08:48] because they’re traitors. 因为他们都是叛徒
[08:49] – Buzzkill… – All government is a lie. -扫兴姐 -所有政府都满口谎言
[08:52] Tightship… 模范妹
[08:52] I control everything, or else! 我要控制一切 或其他什么的
[08:54] – Three Kids… – My family comes first. -三娃娘 -我的家人永远排第一位
[08:56] Fourth Wall… 第四墙
[08:57] Doesn’t this guy also do the voice for He-Man commercials? 这个人是不是也给希曼的广告配过音
[08:59] And their nefarious, 以及他们邪恶无比
[09:00] ruthless leader, Wingman. 冷酷无情的头儿 大翁翼
[09:01] Hey, that’s not true! 不是这样的
[09:03] I love G.I. Joe! 我爱「特种部队」
[09:04] I don’t know, man. Seems like you hate it. 这可说不准 看起来你恨它
[09:05] This is all a misunderstanding. 这都是误会
[09:07] Tell it to the judge. 跟法官说去吧
[09:09] Everything is sold separately. Assembly required. 所有组件均单独发售 需要组装
[09:11] Nothing is happening. 天下太平
[09:13] Cartoon coffee? 要喝卡通咖啡吗
[09:14] Tightship is piloting the submachopter. 模范妹在驾驶冲锋战机
[09:16] At first it was Buzzkill, but she almost crashed five times, 一开始是扫兴姐 但她几乎坠了五回机
[09:18] and when we pointed it out, 我们一跟她挑明
[09:19] she called us sexist and went to the bathroom. 她说我们性别歧视 就去卫生间了
[09:21] You know she’s smoking in there, right? 你也知道她是在里面抽烟呢 对吧
[09:22] She broke the detector. That’s a federal crime. 她弄坏了烟雾报警器 简直是联邦犯罪
[09:24] I keep having these visions. 我老是出现这些幻觉
[09:26] Kids, little boys… 小孩子 小男孩
[09:28] Uh, are these visions we should share with the authorities? 这些幻觉是不是该上报当局
[09:31] I want to go to this Greendale place now. 我想去那个叫格林德尔的地方
[09:33] We’re on our way. 我们正在路上
[09:34] Do you remember Greendale, Jeffrey? 你还记得格林德尔吗 杰夫瑞
[09:35] Why did you call me that? What’s with you people? 你干嘛老喊我这个名 你们这帮人闹哪样
[09:37] What do you mean, “You people”? 「你们这帮人」是什么意思啊
[09:38] – Oh! – Nice. -嗷 -赞
[09:44] That’s the entrance to the excavation site. 这里是通往挖掘场的入口
[09:46] How do we get past those guards? 我们怎么冲过那些守卫
[09:48] I think I got an idea. 我有个主意
[09:53] Your idea was doing exactly what we did 你所谓的主意不就是
[09:55] to those other guards back at headquarters? 之前我们对付总部守卫的方法吗
[09:57] It was proven effective. 这主意证明效果显著
[09:58] I don’t know, seems kind of cheap. 我不晓得 感觉好掉价
[09:59] From an animated perspective, very cheap. 从动画角度来看 非常掉价
[10:01] Help me club this hatch open. 帮我把这个门打开
[10:07] I know this place. 我知道这个地方
[10:10] It’s filling me with a sense of endless hours for unfair wages 这里给我一种感觉 永无止境的不公平薪水
[10:14] and printers that never have toner. 还有永远都缺墨粉的打印机
[10:16] What is this, Major Dick? 这是什么 迪克少校
[10:18] That is a request for hazard pay. 危险工种津贴的申请书
[10:20] Maybe you haven’t heard, 也许你没听说过
[10:21] but we can actually die now. 但现在我们真的会死
[10:23] You know we can’t afford this. 你知道我们负担不起这个
[10:25] Oh, so we can afford to create 那我们就能负担得起
[10:26] a new model of weaponized vehicle once a week, 一周造一辆武装车的新模型吗
[10:28] but we basically get minimum wage to risk our lives. 而我们却冒着生命危险拿着最少的薪水
[10:31] Well, welcome to Cobra, Ximxam. 欢迎来到眼镜蛇 极赞赞
[10:33] Maybe you noticed our logo was a snake? 你也许注意到了我们的标志就是一条蛇吧
[10:36] Suck it up, guys! 忍着吧 伙计们
[10:37] And while I have your attention, here. 正好你们都在这儿 拿去
[10:38] What is this? 什么玩意儿
[10:39] We have to lower the salaries. Our insurance is going up. 我们得削减薪水 保险金上涨了
[10:42] – No way. – What? -不可以 -啥
[10:43] Hey, you people can actually die now. 喂 你们现在都能死了
[10:45] It affects the health plan. 这会影响到卫生保健计划
[10:46] Vice Cobra Assistant Commander, 眼镜蛇副助理指挥官
[10:49] we’ve been infiltrated by joes! 特种部队入侵这里了
[10:50] Well? 是吗
[10:52] Protect me! 保护我
[10:54] Hello, Greendale. 你好 格林德尔
[10:55] I understand G.I. Joe has breached the perimeter. 我知道特种部队已经突破了防线
[10:58] Please eliminate them. 请消灭他们
[10:59] And please don’t forget this Saturday is the Cobra Fun Run. 还有别忘了这周六有眼镜蛇趣味长跑哟
[11:02] If you miss it, you’re letting the antiterrorists win. 如果错过 就是把冠军拱手相让给反恐组了
[11:04] Ugh, Overkill. 超杀狂人
[11:07] Yes, it’s me. 没错 正是在下
[11:08] But which me 不过哪个我
[11:09] is the real me? 才是真正的我呢
[11:15] Probably the one in the middle. 大概是那个站在中间的
[11:17] The middle, right? 中间的 对吧
[11:17] Aah! Ow, my leg! Ow! 嗷呜 我的腿 嗷
[11:20] Now, before you fight me, G.I. Joe, 在咱俩打架之前 特种兵
[11:22] you should be warned. 你可得小心了
[11:23] I, Ximxam, have a twin brother named Mixmax 我 极赞赞 有一个双胞胎兄弟叫极限限
[11:26] that feels all my pain. 能够感受到我所有的痛楚
[11:28] And how is that supposed to affect us? 这对我们能有毛影响
[11:31] Psychologically? 心理影响
[11:34] Today’s soup is a carrot puree 今天的汤是胡萝卜浓汤
[11:36] with a…ow! Damn it! Aah! 里面还加了 嗷 该死
[11:38] Sorry. My twin brother is a… 抱歉 我的双胞胎兄弟是…
[11:41] It’s pointless to explain. 解释什么的根本毫无意义
[11:43] Hurts so much! Right? 好痛啊
[11:44] It shredded my meniscus! 我的半月板被打碎了
[11:48] Whup! Whup! Whup! 吼 吼 吼
[11:51] Shouldn’t have done that. Ooh. 早知道就不做这个动作了
[11:52] Nope. Don’t like that sound. 不行了 这动静人家不喜欢
[11:54] Incredible. 不可思议
[11:55] It’s as if there’s something about this place 这个地方好像存在某种东西
[11:56] that feeds on ambition. 是以吞噬志气为生的
[12:05] I came from here. I work here. 我来自这里 我在这里工作
[12:09] My name is Jeff Winger. And you’re Annie. 我的名字叫杰夫·翁格 你是安妮
[12:12] And…and Shirley. 还有…雪瑞
[12:14] And Abed and Britta. 阿布蒂和布雷塔
[12:15] Britta? What kind of lame name is that? 布雷塔 这破名是要闹哪样
[12:17] I wanna be Buzzkill because of my awesome saw. 我要当扫兴姐 因为人家的电锯特别酷
[12:22] You guys are my friends in real life. 你们是我现实生活中的朋友
[12:24] This is my imagination or something. 这里是我的想象世界什么的
[12:27] Freeze, everybody! 所有人都不许动
[12:28] Don’t make me zap you! 别逼我射你们
[12:29] Craig, it’s me, Jeff. 克拉格 是我 杰夫
[12:31] Jeffrey! Are you okay? 杰夫瑞 你还好吗
[12:32] No, he’s not. Take it from an expert in delusion. 他不好 作为资深妄想狂 请相信我的话
[12:34] If Jeff’s hallucinating something this cool, 如果杰夫的幻觉中出现了很酷的东西
[12:36] something’s wrong, he needs to get back. 那表示事情大条了 他得马上回去
[12:37] Wingman, do you have your wingpack, 大翁翼 你有飞翼包吗
[12:39] – or is it sold separately? – Here it is. -还是飞翼包是单独发售的 -在这儿呢
[12:40] That’s good, my Fourth Wall penetrating powers 很好 我的第四墙穿透力
[12:42] combined with this medium’s lack of internal logic 联合这个缺乏内在逻辑的媒介
[12:44] should allow me to come up with an oversimplified solution. 应该能让我得出一个极为简单的解决方案
[12:46] I’ll be right back. I have to get something. 我去去就回 我得去找东西
[12:49] – What? – The truth. -找什么 -真相
[13:03] Oh, crap. 玛蛋
[13:07] Ah, Jeff, while you were gone, 杰夫 在你离开的这段时间
[13:08] I figured everything out 我已经把所有情况都弄清楚了
[13:09] and did everything that needs to be done. 而且把需要做的事情都搞定了
[13:10] This may be your delusion, but I’m still the one on the ball. 这也许是你的幻想 但最聪明的还是在下
[13:13] I know why I’m here. I’m unconscious. 我知道为什么我会在这里了 我昏迷了
[13:15] Jeff Winger’s unconscious, because he… 杰夫·翁格昏迷了 因为他…
[13:17] I drank a fifth of scotch. 我喝了一整瓶的威士忌
[13:20] And I took some pills. 我还吃了点儿小药丸
[13:22] Jeffrey, shame on you. I have three kids. 杰夫瑞 你可真丢人 我可是有仨娃呢
[13:25] Are you saying you tried to… 你是说你想…
[13:26] No, they were these stupid youth pills 不是 只是一些永葆青春药丸
[13:29] that I bought in Koreatown. 我从韩国城买的
[13:30] I took them because it’s my birthday and… 吃这药丸的原因是我过生日…
[13:34] I’ve been lying about my age. 我之前谎报了年龄
[13:36] Yeah, it’s not something I’m really ready to deal with. 这种事我还没做好准备面对
[13:38] I guess you found a way to deal with it 我想你找到一种方法解决这一问题了
[13:39] unconsciously through a psychotic break. 那就是昏迷中通过精神妄想搞定
[13:41] Happens to the best of us. 这种事情见怪不怪
[13:42] Now, these are the three layers of reality. 现在看一下 这是现实的三层空间
[13:44] We are in the cartoon layer. 我们现在在卡通层
[13:45] It’s separated from the live-action layer 它是从真人电影层分离出来的
[13:47] by a dangerous mid-layer called children’s toy commercials, 将这两者相隔的危险中间层叫做儿童玩具广告
[13:49] which I believe you’re seeing in your visions. 我相信你已经在幻觉中看到了
[13:51] I’ve modified your wingpack to break this barrier, and… 我会改装你的飞翼包好打破这道屏障…
[13:53] I’m not going back. 我不要回去
[13:55] Jeff, you have to go back. 杰夫 你必须回去
[13:56] I don’t wanna be a middle-aged community college teacher. 我不想变成一个社区大学的中年老师
[13:59] I wanna be in G.I. Joe. 我就想待在特种部队里
[14:01] I wanna fight for freedom 我想为自由而战
[14:02] wherever there’s trouble forever. 哪里有难就奔赴哪里 永远如此
[14:04] Jeff, that’s your ten-year-old self talking. 杰夫 你这番自白太幼稚了
[14:06] You’ve receded into some infantile part of your mind. 你遁入了自己大脑中某个很幼稚的部分
[14:09] Imaginary Britta is right. And only imaginary Britta. 假想版布雷塔说得对 只是假想哦
[14:12] In these visions you’re having, 你现在出现的这些幻觉中
[14:13] a giant child is controlling you. 有一个巨大的孩子在控制着你
[14:14] You have to get away from him. 你必须摆脱他的控制
[14:15] I am him! That’s the point. 我就是他 这就是重点所在
[14:17] I created this. I chose this. 我创造了这里 我选择了这里
[14:20] But do you understand that the real Jeff Winger 那你知不知道真实世界中的杰夫·翁格
[14:22] is in some kind of actual, real medical jeopardy? 正处于一种真真切切的生命危险中呢
[14:24] Like the kind in a one-hour drama? 好像那些狗血连续剧一样
[14:25] Jeff, please. I don’t want you to die. 杰夫 拜托 我不要你死
[14:28] Can you hear me? 你能听到我吗
[14:29] I’m only dying out there, Annie. 我只是在那个世界死去了 安妮
[14:31] In here we’re immortal. 在这里 我们会永生不朽
[14:33] Look at the rack I gave you. 瞅瞅我赐予你的绝世双峰
[14:34] Those are gonna stay right where they are for an eternity. 它们会永远坚挺不倒 傲视群胸
[14:37] You’re welcome. 不客气
[14:39] Yo, Jobra! 哟 乔镜蛇
[14:42] “Yo, Jobra”? 「哟 乔镜蛇」
[14:44] We talked it over and realized that since 我们讨论了一下 发现了
[14:45] none of us can kill each other, we might as well team up. 大家互相都杀不死对方 我们就组队了
[14:48] Seeing as we’ve got a common enemy. 鉴于我们都有一个共同的敌人
[14:50] Seize them! 抓住他们
[14:52] You can’t seize me. 你不能抓我
[14:53] I am the creator of your reality. 我是你这个现实世界的创造者
[14:55] I am Neo in the third act of the Matrix. 我就是「黑客帝国1」结尾时的尼奥
[14:58] I’m also Neo in the first act of the second Matrix. 我还是「黑客帝国2」开场时的尼奥
[15:01] I didn’t get around to seeing the third one, 我还没抽出时间看第三部
[15:02] but my guess is…oh! 但我猜应该是…嗷
[15:06] Cobra and G.I. Joe have finally united. 眼镜蛇和特种部队终于联合了
[15:08] Do you guys need anything? 你们有什么需要吗
[15:10] We could probably use some milk. 我们可能需要一些牛奶
[15:11] Let’s go get some milk for G.I. Joe. 咱们给特种部队拿点牛奶吧
[15:13] I’ll wait it out in this cell until you guys can reeducate me. 我会在这个牢房里等着直到你们能将我洗脑
[15:16] Yo, Jobra! 哟 乔镜蛇
[15:18] Yo, Jobra. 哟 乔镜蛇
[15:19] All figures come with their own accessories. 所有人物角色均配有附件
[15:21] Wingman sold separately or something. 大翁翼单独出售什么的
[15:26] Ah, look who’ssssss conscious again. 看来某人意「丝」清醒了啦
[15:29] You’re pretty selective with those snake “S”s. 你在发「S」音时太过刻意了吧
[15:31] What are you, my life coach? 你算老几 我的人生导师咩
[15:33] I’d make fun of some physical detail about you, 我本来想就你的外形特征吐吐槽
[15:35] but there aren’t any. 玛蛋毛都找不出
[15:36] You look like some aryan foosball figure. 你就像是雅利安橄榄球员角色
[15:39] Guys, you don’t have to keep me prisoner. 伙计们 你们没必要关着我
[15:41] I want what you want. 我和你们的目标是一致的
[15:42] We can’t just have you running around, Wingman. 我们不能放任你跑来跑去 大翁翼
[15:45] You’re too powerful. 你的力量实在太强大了
[15:45] So let’s share the power. 那就让我们分享这份力量吧
[15:47] We can be Gods here forever. 我们可以做这里的上帝直到永远
[15:49] For realsies? 真的咩
[15:51] Absolutely. I don’t wanna leave here. 当然了 我可不想离开这里
[15:54] I wanna hang out with you guys and blow stuff up. 我就想跟你们混 没事搞点爆炸
[15:57] Hmm. All right. 好吧
[15:59] – Yo, Jobra. – Yo, Jobra. -哟 乔镜蛇 -哟 乔镜蛇
[16:02] Yo, Jobra. 哟 乔镜蛇
[16:03] Say, do you mind if we ask you a few questions about real life? 你介不介意我们问一些关于真实世界的问题
[16:08] No problem. 没问题
[16:09] – Ask. – So… -问嘛 -那个…
[16:12] What do boobies look like? 咪咪到底长啥样儿
[16:14] Wait. You don’t know? 等下 你们不知道吗
[16:18] You guys have never seen a naked woman? 你们从没见过裸女吗
[16:20] You don’t have to make us feel bad. 你说得没必要那么伤人嘛
[16:22] Have you guys ever tasted scotch? 你们有尝过威士忌的味道吗
[16:25] Does scotch liquor exist here? 威士忌酒在这里存在吗
[16:29] You know what? 话说哈
[16:30] Can I just go to the bathroom real quick? 我能去一下洗手间不
[16:33] Sure. It’s the second door over there on the right. 可以 右手边第二道门
[16:36] Hey! We can’t go to the bathroom! 喂 我们这里根本不去洗手间
[16:38] Fool! He’s getting away! 呆子 他逃跑了
[16:53] This had better work. 这个最好能用
[16:54] No, no, no, wait! 不要不要 等一下
[16:58] Get off me! I wanna go home! 放开我 我要回家
[17:00] Take me with you! I want to see women’s boobs! 带我一起走 我想看妹纸们的咪咪
[17:03] We can’t both go! 我们没法一起走
[17:04] You’re slowing me down! Let go! 你害得我都减速了 放手啊
[17:10] I can feel it! Yes! 我能感觉到 没错
[17:12] I can feel reality! 我能感觉到现实世界了
[17:14] I’ve never felt so alive! 我从未有过如此的活力无限
[17:17] Because you’re fictional! You can’t survive this! 你是虚构人物 你根本撑不过去的
[17:20] Wait, why does my back hurt? 等下 为什么我的后背那么痛
[17:22] Why do I just have random pains in my body? 为什么我的身体到处都痛
[17:25] Why is my ability to appreciate new music diminishing? 为什么我欣赏新音乐的能力在逐渐消失
[17:31] Need to gain speed before… 需要加速了…
[17:35] Wingman is trying to escape G.I. Joe, 大翁翼正在努力逃离「特种部队」
[17:37] And it’s up to you to hold him back 现在需要你用自己内心那个孩童的小手
[17:39] with your inner child’s hand. 来把他拖住
[17:40] Damn it, I didn’t make it. 该死 没成功
[17:42] I’m not controlling him! He’s doing this himself! 不是我在控制他 他在自己飞
[17:44] Screw you, kid! 去死吧 死小孩
[17:46] Ow! He burnt my hand. 他烧到我的手了
[17:48] The Wingman wingpack is not available in stores. 大翁翼的飞翼包目前还未上架
[17:50] You control the toy. 请自己控制玩具
[17:51] You control it, my ass. 控制个屁
[17:53] – What is it doing? – Making a man of you. -它干什么呢 -让你变成男子汉
[17:58] Everything sold separately. 所有组件均单独出售
[17:59] Everyone dies eventually. 所有人最后都死翘翘了
[18:01] Nobody gets out alive. 无人逃出生天
[18:04] His eyes are opening. 他睁眼了
[18:06] Yeah, but that happens when people die too. 嗯 有时人死了也这德性
[18:07] – Jeff! Jeffrey! – Wait, Britta, don’t slap him! -杰夫 杰夫瑞 -布雷塔 别打他
[18:10] Jeffrey, it’s me, the dean. I’m right here. 杰夫瑞 是我啊 院长 我在这里呢
[18:12] Wait, wait, no, no, I think you have to… 等等 不对 我觉得你应该…
[18:13] Oh, stop it, I’m awake. 住手 我醒了
[18:17] Jeff, you’ve been keeping your birthday a secret? 杰夫 你一直都在隐瞒自己的生日对吗
[18:19] Yeah. Most people have cake. 是啊 大部分人都会吃个蛋糕
[18:21] Not a fifth of scotch and what the hell else. 而不是一整瓶威士忌和乱七八糟的玩意儿
[18:24] “Age reverse, life extend power”? 「逆转年龄 延年益寿之奇效」
[18:31] This is Korean. 这是韩文
[18:33] – Okay, what am I? – Chinese! -那我是哪国人来着 -中国人
[18:35] Okay, I swear to God I feel Korean. 向上帝发誓我以为自己是韩国人
[18:37] Guys… 伙计们
[18:39] I’m 40. 我四十岁了
[18:39] What? 什么
[18:41] Wow. I’m so sorry. 我好难过
[18:42] Yeah, we knew that. 好吧 我们知道了
[18:43] You know, I guess we knew that 我想我们都知道
[18:46] you had to be around 30 when we met. 初相识时你是三十多岁
[18:48] Yeah, and it has been five years. 这都过了五年了
[18:49] And even if he had been 32, we’d have to know he would be… 即便当年是32岁 我们也知道这个人已经
[18:53] This isn’t helping. 这根本没啥帮助
[18:53] You guys know I’m 38, right? 你们都知道我38了 是吧
[18:57] I’m kidding. 开玩笑
[18:59] But, Jeff, you shouldn’t almost die over a number. 杰夫 你几十年内都不会死啊
[19:00] What’s important are ranges of numbers. 重要是这个几十年的范围
[19:02] You’re still 18 to 49 for almost a decade. 你还处于18到49岁之间 还剩了十年呢
[19:04] That’s valuable to society. 这对社会颇有价值哦
[19:06] You have any more of these pills left? 话说你那些小药丸还有吗
[19:07] I had the craziest dream. 我做了一个最疯狂的梦
[19:10] It was all animated 世界全部被动画化了
[19:11] and a G.I. Joe cartoon, and you were all in it. 是「特种部队」卡通片 你们都在里面
[19:14] In it? How much? 在里面 有多深
[19:15] What clothes did you draw me in? 你给我穿了什么衣服呀
[19:17] Mm, fully animated? 全部动画化了吗
[19:18] But it was all a dream because you were unconscious. 但这只是个梦 因为你昏迷了
[19:20] Remember that Christmas when I… 记得我那次圣诞节…
[19:21] Yes! 记得
[19:23] Jeff, here’s your present. 杰夫 这是给你的礼物
[19:26] Slim pickings at the hospital gift shop, 医院的礼物店选择很有限
[19:28] but we made do. 但我们好歹挑了个
[19:33] “It’s a old boy.” 「这是个老男孩」
[19:35] Yes. He is a old boy. 没错 他是个老男孩
[19:37] He’s a old boy. 他是个老男孩
[19:39] Bring it in, guys. 来抱抱 伙计们
[19:41] Jeff! 杰夫
[19:42] Hey, listen, I got a former partner 话说 我有个老搭档
[19:44] that’s been here since ’89 in a coma, so…hmm. 从89年就一直在这里昏迷着 所以
[19:47] 1889? 1889年吗
[19:49] Winger, you’re funny. 翁格 你可真逗
[20:00] This is cool! Make my name too. 好酷哦 也写上我的名字嘛
[20:02] – What are you guys, cavemen? – Buzzkill! -你们是山顶洞人吗 -扫兴姐
[20:04] What you’re doing is a waste of spray paint. 你们的所作所为是对喷漆的浪费
[20:06] We live in a fascist police state disguised as democracy. 我们生活在一个伪装成民主的法西斯极权国家
[20:09] You think you’re gonna shatter that illusion 你们以为靠欢庆自己毫无意义的身份
[20:11] by celebrating your own meaningless identities? 就能粉碎这种幻觉吗
[20:13] – Is church over yet? – Fourth Wall! -布道结束了吗 -第四墙
[20:15] A good syndicated cartoon has a lesson at the end. 一部优秀的卡通片在结尾总会给大家上一课
[20:17] But getting heavy-handed or preachy could turn 但如果太过严厉或唠叨会让整整一代人
[20:19] an entire generation into jaded, sarcastic babies. 变成疲倦不堪 尖酸刻薄的宝宝
[20:21] – Be friendly and direct. – And keep the message simple. -要友好又直观 -记得内容要简单
[20:24] Graffiti is bad. Go play sports. 乱涂乱画不好 去做运动吧
[20:25] – Cool! – I get it! -酷 -知道啦
[20:27] I was trying to hold them to a higher standard. 我本来正努力让他们遵守更高的标准
[20:29] If the media tells kids what to think, all they’ll know is… 如果媒体告诉孩子该想什么 他们只会知道
[20:32] And knowing is half the battle. 知道就是成功的一半了
[20:33] What? 什么
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme