Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] It’s settled. 就这么决定了
[00:02] The urinals in the women’s restroom will be turned into planters. 女厕所里的便池会换成花盆
[00:05] Onto chores. 下面是杂务
[00:07] We need some able bodies to clear out a space 我们需要一些人手
[00:09] in the east hall’s storage room. 清理一下东大厅的储藏室
[00:10] – I’ll do it. – Really? -我来吧 -真的吗
[00:11] Yeah, Annie always goes from the easy chores to the hardest. 当然 安妮说杂务的时候总是由易到难
[00:13] That’s true, isn’t it? 好像确实是这样
[00:14] – I’ll do it too. – Yeah, me too. -那我也参加 -我也是
[00:16] Okay, that concludes this meeting. 好的 此次会议结束
[00:17] – Oh! – Aw, man! -我去 -该死的
[00:19] Nobody picks up on my patterns! 谁也猜不透我想干什么
[00:20] What am I gonna say next? 知道我接下来要说什么吗
[00:22] Graham cracker! You didn’t know. 全麦饼干 你根本猜不到
[00:24] Hey, it’s the “Aww couple.” 「矮油情侣」出现了
[00:27] Look what Rachel got me: Pile Of Bullets. 你们看瑞秋送了我什么 「枪林弹雨」
[00:29] An interactive old west-themed VCR game from the ’90s. 90年代的西部牛仔主题录像带对战游戏
[00:31] I found it at Goodwill. 我在古威二手店买的
[00:32] It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass. 就在美腿器和汉堡王版
[00:34] It was between a thighmaster and a Dick Tracy Burger King glass. 「至尊神探」玻璃杯中间
[00:35] – Happy anniversary. – Anniversary? -周年纪念日快乐 -周年纪念日
[00:37] I guess I should learn your name, young lady. 那我可得问问你的名字了 这位小姐
[00:39] Oh, Rachel. 我叫瑞秋
[00:40] Rachel. Nice to meet you, Rachel. You can go. 瑞秋 幸会 瑞秋 你可以走了
[00:43] Okay. 好吧
[00:47] Anniversary? 周年纪念日
[00:48] Yeah, Rachel and I have been dating for one of your months, 按你们的时间 我跟瑞秋在一起一个月了
[00:49] but our relationship is 12 times more efficient, 但我们的恋爱效率是你们世界的十二倍
[00:51] so it’s really been a year. 所以已经一年了
[00:52] Our sleep cycles are in synch, 我们的生物钟完全共振
[00:53] we can communicate with our eyebrows, 可以用眉毛彼此交流
[00:55] and she knows my Netflix password… 她还知道我的奈飞账号密码
[00:56] Jeff’s Netflix password. 也知道杰夫的奈飞密码
[00:57] Damn it. I’m changing that. 该死的 我要改密码
[00:58] – I changed it. – To what? -我已经改了 -改成什么了
[00:59] Nice try. 我会告诉你吗
[01:00] Annie, can Rachel come to our place to play this tonight? 安妮 今晚瑞秋能来咱们家玩吗
[01:02] I can’t afford to take her anywhere. 其他地方我消费不起
[01:03] Well, my brother’s in town for the week, 我弟弟来了 要住一周
[01:05] and I’m broke too, 而且我也破产了
[01:07] so I was gonna make him dinner tonight. 所以打算今晚做饭给他吃
[01:08] Cool. Double date? 好啊 那就四人约会
[01:09] Dinner and 1993 interactive VCR game? 吃完晚饭 再玩1993年的录像带游戏
[01:11] – What are you making? – Salmon. -你要做什么菜 -三文鱼
[01:14] Buttered noodles. 黄油拌面吗
[01:15] Buttered noodles are my favorite. 我最爱吃黄油拌面了
[01:17] Quick announcement for two of Greendale’s finest. 给格林德尔的两位精英宣布个小通知
[01:21] Payday is postponed until next week. 发工资日延期到下周了
[01:23] So this… 为表歉意
[01:25] is my freestyle rap apology. 我给大家来段即兴说唱
[01:29] * Well, I’m a peanut bar * *我变身一颗花生糖*
[01:30] * And I’m here to say * *小试身手秀说唱*
[01:31] * Your checks will arrive on another day * *薪水改天才能发放*
[01:33] * Another day, another dime, * *又过一天 又挣一分钱*
[01:34] *another rhyme, another dollar * *再换个节奏 再挣一美元*
[01:36] * Another stuffed shirt with another white collar * *白领民工狗 臭美装逼犯*
[01:38] * Criminals, wall street, taking the pie * *罪犯 华尔街 吃香又喝辣*
[01:40] * And all the black man gets is a plate of white lies * *而所有黑人却被谎言欺骗*
[01:42] * Prisons! Recruitin’ ’em! Police be shootin’ them * *监狱吃牢饭 条子射着玩*
[01:44] * Rap artists lootin’ them, labels all dilutin’ them * *说唱歌手损着玩 各种标签全冲淡*
[01:47] * Barack Obama is scared of me * *奥巴马见了我也胆颤*
[01:49] * ‘Cause I don’t swallow knowledge * *我绝不独吞知识*
[01:51] * And I spit it for free * *而是义务传播*
[01:52] * Let me clear my throat, ah-ha, ah-ha… * *让我清个嗓子 啊咳 啊咳*
[01:55] I don’t know what that was, I don’t. 我也不知道刚刚怎么了 我不知道
[01:58] I don’t know what that was. 我真不知道怎么回事
[02:40] So nice to have the Edison kids under one roof again. 埃迪生家的孩子们同聚一堂啦 真好啊
[02:43] Remember when we used to cut carrots for mom? 记得我们以前帮妈妈切萝卜吗
[02:45] Yes. 记得
[02:46] I need a soda. 我要喝苏打水
[02:47] Oh, okay. 好的
[02:49] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[02:53] Door’s busted. 门坏了
[02:54] Landlord’s in jail and money’s tight. 房东进监狱了 我们也没钱
[02:56] Yeah. 是啊
[03:07] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[03:08] Anthony! Thank you! 安东尼 谢谢你
[03:10] Yeah. 没什么
[03:12] Hey, Abed, a quick word. 阿布蒂 过来说话
[03:17] What would you think about my brother moving in with us? 要是我弟跟我们住一起 你会介意吗
[03:19] Do I just keep cutting carrots? 我要继续切萝卜吗
[03:20] Yes, Anthony! 对 安东尼
[03:22] He has money. He’s handy. 他有钱 也很好用
[03:23] You’re putting me on the spot. 你这是要置我于危险之中
[03:25] I guess my knee-jerk concern would be 我下意识的反应就是
[03:26] that he’s a viking and might only use our home 担心他是海盗 只是来我们家
[03:28] as a temporary base before moving inland 稍微休整一下 很快就会回岛上
[03:30] where lumber is more plentiful. 因为那里的木材更丰富
[03:31] He’s a good guy. 他是好人
[03:31] We can’t afford to keep splitting the rent two ways. 我们两个人平分的话就要付不起房租了
[03:33] You have a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗
[03:34] – How about Rachel? – Is that a joke? -叫瑞秋来呢 -你开玩笑吗
[03:36] Is it cool if I poop? 我可以大便吗
[03:37] No, Anthony! Just cut the carrots! 不行 安东尼 快点切萝卜
[03:39] You’ve been dating Rachel for a month. 你才跟瑞秋在一起一个月
[03:41] I don’t think you heard his question. 我觉得你没听到他的话
[03:42] The answer is yes! 答案是可以
[03:45] Rachel and I have been dating for the equivalent of a year. 我跟瑞秋在一起的时间相当于一年
[03:47] Oh, really? 是吗
[03:48] ‘Cause I feel like I’ve been hearing about that 是吗 我感觉你「两年」来
[03:49] for two years. 一直在这样说
[03:50] You can’t just microwave a relationship 你不能用微波炉来速热一段感情
[03:51] – like it’s a bean burrito. – Annie. -感情不是玉米卷 -安妮
[03:53] I ain’t living with your month-long girlfriend, brah. 我可不要跟你刚交往了一个月的女友同居
[03:54] Well, I ain’t living with your wack-ass, 那我也不要跟你的蠢弟弟同居
[03:55] don’t-know-whether- to-keep-cutting-carrots- 他不知道要不要继续切萝卜
[03:56] or-ask-if-he- can-take-a-poop-brother. 去大便还要请示你
[03:57] Can we discuss this later? 这事能一会再说吗
[03:58] Rachel’s on her way, and I’d like to practice my smile. 瑞秋要来了 我想练习一下如何微笑
[04:03] I guess it was just air. 只有屁 没拉出来
[04:11] Why are we organizing a storage room? 为什么我们要整理储存室
[04:14] How is this not a janitor’s job? 这难道不是校工要做的吗
[04:15] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[04:17] Why the hell do you have all those muscles 你连搬个东西都要磨磨唧唧的
[04:19] if you’re gonna bitch about moving boxes? 要一身肌肉何用啊
[04:21] Is the air working in here? 这里的空调是不是没开
[04:23] I’m sweating like a catholic on judgment day. 我出的汗比天主教徒在审判日出的都多了
[04:25] Just a little protestant humor. 来点新教徒式幽默
[04:27] – I’ve got more. – Oh, can’t wait. -还有很多呢 -好「期待」呀
[04:31] Nothin’. 完全没风
[04:34] Wait, there’s something in there blocking the vent. 等等 有东西堵住了通风口
[04:36] You gonna open it? 你要撬开吗
[04:37] You do realize nothing good has ever been found 你知道的吧 通风口里
[04:39] in a vent, right? 从来不会有好东西
[04:40] It’s a vent. 那可是通风口啊
[04:55] Intro to Chemistry. Third edition. 「化学概论」第三版
[05:01] Mint. 全新的
[05:03] $200 retail. 零售价二百元
[05:04] 160 on the street. 地摊价一百六
[05:06] Why are there books in an air duct? 为什么这些书会在空调里
[05:08] Why is there hot sauce in the bathroom? 为什么厕所会有辣椒酱
[05:10] – It’s Greendale. – They must be stolen. -这里可是格林德尔 -肯定是有人偷的
[05:11] – We have to tell the dean. – Hold on. -我们得告诉校长 -等等
[05:14] Let’s just calm down and have a slow, pleasant chat 我们先冷静点 好好讨论一下
[05:18] – about possibilities. – What kind? -关于可能性的话题 -什么
[05:20] All kinds. Anything is possible. 各种可能性 一切皆有可能
[05:23] We might one day have hover cars. 以后可能会出现悬浮车
[05:25] Kale might be poisonous. 甘蓝也许会有毒
[05:27] And we might not have to get the dean involved here. 这件事也许可以不告诉校长
[05:29] – Jeffrey, these are stolen! – From who? -杰夫瑞 这些是赃物 -谁丢的
[05:32] By who? How long ago? 谁偷的 多久之前的
[05:33] It’s “From whom,” “By whom.” 「谁」应该用宾格形式
[05:35] But he nailed the third question. 不过最后一个问题太犀利了
[05:36] Look, we are the committee 格林德尔的一切问题
[05:38] that deals with Greendale’s problems. 都是我们这个委员会处理的
[05:40] Now did you see anything on our list about a pile of missing books 我们的待办清单上有出现过丢书事件吗
[05:43] that are worth more than the school they’re hidden in? 这些书的价钱加起来都能买下整个学校了
[05:45] One thing’s for sure. 有一点事是确定的
[05:46] If we hand these over, they’ll really go missing. 如果我们交了公 这些书就真丢了
[05:49] And you think that money’s gonna be used 你觉得这些钱
[05:50] to cut our paychecks 会用来给我们发工资吗
[05:51] or to make another rapping peanut costume? 还是用来再做一套花生糖说唱服装
[05:54] I can’t believe what I’m hearing. 你们竟然说出这种话
[05:55] Fine. You wanna go to heaven? 好啊 你想上天堂吗
[05:56] Walk away, more for us. 转身离开 我们分红还会多点
[05:58] I’m an accomplice now! 我现在是共犯了
[05:59] If I walk away, 要是我离开
[06:00] I’ll only get into heaven by turning you in. 只有举报你们才能上天堂
[06:02] But what about your restaurant? 那你的餐厅呢
[06:03] What about your kids? 你的孩子们呢
[06:06] Ms. Bennett, when God talks to you, 班内特女士 上帝跟你交谈时
[06:07] what language does he use? 他用的是哪种语言
[06:09] Because in my experience, 因为据我的经验
[06:11] when he thinks you deserve something, 当他认为你值得拥有某物时
[06:12] he drops it on you like a ton of bricks. 会直截了当地扔进你手里
[06:20] Okay. 好吧
[06:22] All right. 那好吧
[06:23] But if we’re gonna do this, 但如果要这样做的话
[06:24] we’re gonna do this clean and safe. 一定要做得干净稳妥
[06:26] We’re gonna move these to my restaurant in bread carts, 先用面包车把书运到我的餐厅
[06:28] and we’re gonna sit on ’em until we know they’re cold. 等到确保没人注意之后再进行下一步
[06:30] Then we’re gonna price them through a third party, 到时候要请第三方进行标价
[06:31] and we’re gonna unload them in a single score. 然后再一次性卸货转手
[06:33] None of that nickel-and-dime crap. 绝对不能一本一本做小生意
[06:35] I don’t wanna leave a trail. 我可不想留下任何线索
[06:36] – Yeah, great. – Wonderful. -好啊 -太好了
[06:38] Okay, let’s count these babies up. 行了 先点点数吧
[06:41] Yeah, great. 没问题
[06:42] When we were kids, 我和安东尼小的时候
[06:44] Anthony and I would play time machine. 经常玩时光机的游戏
[06:47] We would go, 我们会说一声
[06:48] “Oh, no! We’re in barbarian times! 「天哪 我们来到了野人时代」
[06:50] Quick! Back to the time machine!” 「快 赶紧回到时光机里」
[06:52] And then we would run back to the time machine. 然后我们就跑回到时光机里
[06:58] It’s true. 没错
[07:00] I bet that’s why Abed is like a brother to me. 正因为这样我才会觉得阿布蒂像我的弟弟
[07:02] You guys are so alike. 你们太像了
[07:03] I can’t accept that based on one time-machine story. 不能根据一个时光机的故事就确信这一点
[07:05] Rachel, did you tell Annie about your waterpik? 瑞秋 你跟安妮讲过你的洁碧冲牙器了吗
[07:08] I suppose now is as good a time as any. 那我就择日不如撞日了
[07:11] I own a waterpik. 我有个洁碧冲牙器
[07:13] Annie has one too. 安妮也有一个
[07:14] You guys both care for your teeth the same amount. 你们都十分关爱自己的牙齿
[07:16] If you shared a bathroom, it’d go pretty smoothly. 如果你们共用洗手间 肯定很和谐
[07:17] Anthony said he could fix our cabinets. 安东尼说他能修好我们的柜子
[07:19] Rachel used to mop floors when she worked at Kmart. 瑞秋在超市工作的时候负责擦地板
[07:20] She mops good. 她擦得可好了
[07:21] Is this a real conversation 咱们这是聊天呢
[07:22] or are we being bugged by the Feds? 还是说我们被联调局监听了
[07:24] Abed. 阿布蒂
[07:26] Sidebar. 借一步说话
[07:31] What do you think happens after you die? 你认为你死后会怎样
[07:35] I don’t know. 不知道
[07:36] You’re lucky. 你真幸运
[07:39] Stop trying to sell me on Rachel. 别再捧你们家瑞秋了
[07:41] Stop pitching Anthony so hard. 你也别再使劲为安东尼美言了
[07:42] You’re like ice cream cake out there…overkill. 跟冰激凌蛋糕似的 过火了哦
[07:44] We need a roommate. We’re broke. 我们需要一个室友 我们穷死了
[07:45] – I vote for Rachel. – I vote for Anthony. -我支持瑞秋 -我支持安东尼
[07:46] – Flip a coin? – No. -掷硬币吗 -不
[07:47] Coins create parallel timelines. 硬币会制造平行空间的
[07:48] Rock, paper, scissors? 石头剪子布
[07:49] That’s a nine-sided coin. 那是九面硬币
[07:52] What about Pile of Bullets? 用「枪林弹雨」决定怎么样
[07:54] You wanna decide on a roommate 你想用一套1993年的西部主题
[07:56] with a 1993 old west-themed VCR game? 录像带游戏决定室友
[08:00] If Rachel or I win, Rachel moves in. 如果我和瑞秋赢了 瑞秋搬进来
[08:02] If you or Anthony win, I’ll politely surrender 如果你和安东尼赢了 我会友善地投降
[08:04] and count down the days until he eats me. 然后开始倒数 直到他把我吃掉
[08:05] Alll right, it’s settled. 好吧 就这么办
[08:09] – Is this working? – It’s a handshake in progress. -这样行吗 -慢慢来 握手需要磨合
[08:13] Who wants to play Pile of Bullets? 谁想玩「枪林弹雨」
[08:14] – Not me. – You have to. -我不想 -必须玩
[08:15] Oh, it’s okay, we don’t have to. 没事 不想玩就不玩
[08:17] It’s not okay. We do have to. 有事 必须玩
[08:18] We all have to, and one day we’ll tell you why. 都得玩 总有一天我会告诉你原因的
[08:19] But for now, let’s simply retire to the TV area. 现在我们去电视区
[08:22] For the highest stakes 1993 interactive VCR game 一起玩年少时最爱玩的
[08:24] of your entire young adult lives. 1993年的一款互动录像带游戏
[08:31] Okay, let’s see what you got. 让我验验货吧
[08:41] Yeah. 好啊
[08:42] Okay. 好吧
[08:43] I know somebody that knows people. 我人脉很广的
[08:45] I can get you a price per book, find a buyer, and make a deal. 我可以帮你们找个卖家 定个价 做交易
[08:48] For half. 五五分
[08:49] That’s ridiculous. 太扯了
[08:50] I’m assuming more than half the risk. 我可是承担了一半的风险
[08:52] – Half is fair. – Not really. -五五分很公平 -不是的
[08:54] Because they’re ours, all 100% of them. 因为书是我们的 100%是我们的
[08:56] Giving you half is not fair, it’s silly. 给你一半不是公平 是犯傻
[08:58] Okay, good luck. 好吧 祝你们好运
[09:00] You wanna re-blindfold me? 想要再把我眼睛遮住吗
[09:01] I know we’re in E-9 in the east wing. 我知道我们在东楼的E9区
[09:03] I know that because it smells like weed. 因为这里一股大麻味儿
[09:06] Not my weed. 不是我的大麻
[09:08] Look, I’m willing to give her half. 听着 我愿意给她我的一半
[09:11] Hear that, Britta? 听见了吗 布雷塔
[09:11] You can have half of Jeff’s share. 杰夫的一半归你
[09:13] That’s not what I meant. 我不是那个意思
[09:14] That’s what you’re offering by giving her half of the total. 你要给她你的一半
[09:16] Either she can get half of all of our money 要么她拿到我们收入的一半
[09:17] or she can get half of your share. 要么拿到你的一半
[09:18] Either way, you walk away with about 16%. 不管怎样 你都拿到大约16%
[09:20] – That’s not fair. – Damn right. -那不公平 -没错
[09:22] Here’s what is: 25% for each of us. 这样 我们四个人平分
[09:25] Take it or leave it, Britta. 要不要随你 布雷塔
[09:26] * Legalize it * *把它合法化*
[09:28] * Don’t Chang-I… * *别昌*
[09:32] Hey, guys. 大伙好啊
[09:37] Look, if something sketchy is happening, 如果这里发生了什么不正当勾当
[09:40] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[09:41] So I’m just gonna back out of the room now and… 我现在就闪人
[09:44] He can’t leave. 他不能走
[09:47] No! No! 不要不要
[09:48] I didn’t see anything. I did not see anything! 我什么都没看见
[09:50] Britta, find some rope. 布雷塔 找绳子
[09:52] I’ve got rope. 绳子我有
[09:53] “Each player starts with six bullet tokens, 每个玩家起手六颗子弹棋子
[09:56] Ten gold certificates, and a color-coded posse token.” 十张金色证书和一个彩色棋子
[10:00] There’s two types of tokens? 有两种棋子
[10:02] I’m sure we’ll figure it out. 会玩明白的
[10:05] Howdy! 你好啊
[10:06] You look like a real group of gunslingers. 你们看起来很像枪手呢
[10:09] Everyone in town’s mighty scared, 镇里的大伙儿都很害怕
[10:10] what with all the gold and the outlaws. 因为到处是金子和不法之徒
[10:13] But only one of us can make it out alive. 但我们之中只有一个人能活着出去
[10:15] Are we robbing the town? 我们是要抢劫这个小镇吗
[10:17] By now, you should have your bullets, your gold, 现在你们应该准备好你们的子弹 金子
[10:20] and two wild west tokens each. 和各两枚狂野西部棋子
[10:22] Hang onto those tokens no matter what. 无论如何拿好这些棋子
[10:25] – There’s two kinds of tokens. – two each? -有两种棋子 -一样两个吗
[10:26] Now when you hear the word “Draw,” 当你听到「拔枪」
[10:29] or when you see a square with a color or number matching 或是看到一个颜色或号码跟你或你对手的牌
[10:32] one of you or your opponent’s cards, 相匹配的方块时
[10:33] the first one of you to say, “Bang,” 第一个喊出「砰」的人
[10:35] wins the challenged player’s token 将赢得被挑战对手的棋子
[10:37] and the amount of their bid in gold! 以及他们下注的黄金
[10:40] – What’s going on? – shh! -什么 -嘘
[10:41] – Ready? – Yes? -准备好了吗 -是的
[10:42] – I’m not. – Shh! -我没有 -嘘
[10:53] – Are we supposed to be bidding? – Draw! -我们该下注吗 -拔枪
[10:54] – I bid! – Pow! Bang! -我下注 -啪 砰
[10:56] Rattler! 响尾蛇
[10:57] Bang! 5! 砰 五
[10:58] – Bang? – Yee-haw! -砰 -咦嗬
[10:59] – Bang-bang! 5! – Bang? -砰砰 五 -砰
[11:00] Not bad! 不赖
[11:02] Collect your tokens and let’s get on to the next round! 收集你赢得的棋子 我们进行下一轮
[11:05] What are you doing? Stop that. 你在干什么 住手
[11:06] He said, “Collect your tokens.” 他说「收集你赢得的棋子」
[11:07] He can’t see you. 他看不见你
[11:08] Didn’t abed shoot whoever’s 5? 阿布蒂不是朝五神马的开枪了吗
[11:11] – Draw! – Bang! Bang! Bang! -拔枪 -砰砰砰
[11:13] Odd-numbered players, give up two cards! 奇数的玩家 交出两张牌
[11:16] – Draw! – we have numbers? -拔枪 -我们有号码吗
[11:17] Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. 砰砰砰砰砰
[11:19] Okay, okay, I don’t think we’re doing this right. 好吧 我们玩得不太对
[11:20] Are we sure this is a game and not some art film? 确定这是游戏而不是文艺片吗
[11:23] – Now what do we do? – We rewind it and start over. -现在怎么办 -倒回去重新开始
[11:25] – Okay, I’ll allow it. – No, it’s okay. -好吧 我同意 -没事的
[11:27] We gave it our best shot, no? 我们试过了 不是吗
[11:29] I’m sorry, Rachel, is this your home? 抱歉 瑞秋 这是你家吗
[11:31] Oh, God, no, I’m sorry. 天啊 不是 抱歉
[11:33] Well, this is what we’re playing. 那就得按我家规矩来
[11:34] But it doesn’t make any sense. 但这游戏说不通啊
[11:35] Oh! It sounds like Anthony wants to forfeit. 看来安东尼要退出了
[11:37] He doesn’t. Don’t forfeit, anthony. 没有 别放弃 安东尼
[11:39] Rachel, we can do this. 瑞秋 我们可以做到的
[11:40] – Just focus, okay? – Okay… -集中注意力 -好
[11:46] – Howdy! – Howdy! -你好 -你好
[11:49] I love textbooks. 我爱教科书
[11:50] That’s why I stole these. 所以我才会偷它们
[11:52] – All right, knock it off. – What? -打住 -怎么了
[11:54] You gotta make it sound believable 你得装得令人信服
[11:56] or you’re not getting outta here. 不然你就别想走
[11:58] – I’m trying. – Try harder! -我在努力 -再努力一点
[12:00] Go. 来
[12:04] I love textbooks. 我爱教科书
[12:06] That’s why I stole them. 所以我才会偷它们
[12:09] Look at this one. 看看这本
[12:12] Stolen textbooks are the best kind. 偷来的教科书最棒了
[12:14] I stole all these books and put ’em in this room 我把它们偷来放在这间屋子里
[12:16] so I could come kiss them. 以便我亲吻它们
[12:18] That’s all, thank you. 就这样 谢谢
[12:20] Please, I’m on parole! 求你们了 我还在假释期
[12:23] Exactly. 没错
[12:24] So keep your mouth shut 所以你最好闭上嘴
[12:25] or we’ll send this file to everybody. 否则所有人都会看到这视频
[12:27] What do you mean “Everybody”? 所有人是什么意思
[12:28] Everybody! 所有人
[12:34] – Look, I can’t do this anymore. – What? -我做不下去了 -什么
[12:36] I’m out. It’s too far, it’s too… 我退出 太扯淡了 太…
[12:38] evil. 邪恶了
[12:40] Look, you guys can split the money. 你们分钱吧
[12:42] I’m just gonna leave quietly. 我要安静地走开
[12:44] Good-bye. 再见
[12:51] What the hell? 卧槽
[12:52] What the hell? 你们干什么
[12:53] I can’t let you leave until we’re done with this deal. 交易完成之前不能放你走
[12:55] Shirley, this is not what God wants you to be doing today! 雪瑞 上帝不会想让你这么做
[12:58] We had our chance to think about that. 这个问题我们已经考虑过了
[12:59] He dropped this on us like a ton of bricks. 他就像丢砖头一样把这事丢在我们肩上
[13:01] Right, Hickey? 对吧 汉基
[13:02] Oh, yeah, definitely. 没错
[13:04] Not to say that this isn’t getting insane. 这真是太扯犊子了
[13:08] Blackhat Bill sure ain’t the forgivin’ type. 黑帽比尔可不会轻易原谅别人
[13:10] – You! Green player! – Yes, partner? -你 绿色玩家 -什么事 伙计
[13:12] You can do better than that, can’t you? 你能做得更好 不是吗
[13:13] Yes, pard-ner! 是的 伙计
[13:14] Pick another player that you want 挑一个玩家
[13:16] – to draw a cactus card. – I choose Anthony! –抽一张仙人掌牌 -我选安东尼
[13:17] Anthony, draw a card. 安东尼 抽张牌
[13:20] Oh! This is a good one. 这张不错
[13:21] Keep this for when you’re in a quick draw. 保存到快速拔枪时
[13:22] – Rachel, your turn! – What do I do? -瑞秋 该你了 -我该做什么
[13:24] You roll, you roll. Here. 掷骰子 我来
[13:25] There. My turn. 好了 该我了
[13:26] Stop! Snake bite! Lose a turn. 住手 毒蛇咬伤 跳过一轮
[13:28] – Anti-venom. – I’ll take two. -抗毒剂 -我选二
[13:29] – Draw! – Bang! -拔枪 -砰
[13:30] – Okay, I bid 5 bullets. – I raise 6. -好 我下注五颗子弹 -我加注六颗
[13:32] – 11. – Pass. Reverse! -十一 -过 倒退
[13:33] – Hold it! – Yee-haw. -停 -咦嗬
[13:35] Did you remember to say “Yee-haw”? 你记得说「咦嗬」吗
[13:37] Anyone that didn’t loses a turn. 没说的人跳过一轮
[13:40] Collect your coins! 收集你的硬币
[13:41] Anthony, I’ll trade you two snakes for a bullet. 安东尼 我用两条蛇换一颗子弹
[13:43] Just say yes! 说「好的」
[13:44] I don’t wanna die. 我不想死
[13:46] – Stop her, Rachel, stop her! – Bang? -阻止她 瑞秋 -砰
[13:47] No! Bid 5! 不 下注五
[13:49] – Tornado! – Tornado! -龙卷风 -龙卷风
[13:51] 9 Tornado! 九 龙卷风
[13:52] Pass! 7! 过 七
[13:53] – Reverse! – 2 Tornado! -倒退 -二 龙卷风
[13:54] – Pass! – Double! -过 -加倍
[13:55] – Draw! – Bang! -拔枪 -砰
[13:57] Oh, come on. 拜托
[13:59] – You son of a bitch! – Come on. -你个王八羔子 -拜托
[14:01] – Come on, come on. – Come on, come on. -拜托拜托 -来吧来吧
[14:04] Come on! 来吧
[14:08] If one of you rolled your bullet number, 如果有人转出了自己的子弹数目
[14:10] you’re the winner! 那么你就是赢家
[14:11] Fast-forward to the red screen to get your gold. 快进到红区去拿你的金子吧
[14:16] Well, more food for the buzzards. 秃鹰抢食多
[14:19] Looks like modern times… 就像现代一样
[14:22] Have come after all. 时代已然来临
[14:24] See ya in the city. 城市再相见吧
[14:26] I wanna go home. 我想回家
[14:27] – Me too. – No, we have to play again. -我也是 -不行 我们要再玩一轮
[14:29] Abed, I think you’re having one of your special times, okay? 阿布蒂 我觉得你正在经历一个特殊的时期
[14:32] So I’m gonna give you some space. 所以我会给你一些空间
[14:33] I don’t want space. I want you to move in here. 我不要空间 我要你搬到这里来
[14:34] – What? – But that’s not resolved! -什么 -这事儿还没定
[14:35] – Anthony might move in, so… – What? -也有可能是安东尼搬过来 -啥
[14:37] We want one of you to live with us. 我们想让你俩中的一人跟我们一起住
[14:38] Yeah, we’re settling it with a game of pile of bullets. 对 所以我们用「枪林弹雨」来决出胜负
[14:41] That is not an explanation 这种奇葩解释
[14:43] that should make anybody want to live here. 鬼才愿意住在这里
[14:47] Abed, I don’t like this side of you, 阿布蒂 我不喜欢你的这一面
[14:50] and I do not like that side of VCR technology. 我也不喜欢这种用途的录像机技术
[14:53] I am glad that it’s a dead medium. 我特高兴这种媒体已经死翘翘了
[14:55] That was very uncomfortable. 真是太让人难受了
[15:03] I don’t really know how girlfriends work, 虽然女朋友什么的我不是很懂
[15:05] but I don’t think you have one anymore. 但我觉得你跟你女友指定是掰了
[15:15] Okay, cool. See you there. 很好 酷 就在那儿见吧
[15:17] I’m meeting my guy in an hour. 我跟我的人一小时后见
[15:18] He wants to see a sample, set a price, 他想看一下样品 定个价钱
[15:20] and then we’ll do the exchange. 然后我们再交易
[15:21] Oh, brother. 真要命
[15:23] So Britta doesn’t know how much she’s getting from 布雷塔根本不知道能从这个人手中拿到多少钱
[15:25] this guy that none of us will ever see again. 而且这人以后绝对不会再出现在大家眼前了
[15:26] But she knows one thing for sure: 但有一件事她是确定的
[15:28] she’ll be right back with it so you can divvy it up, 那就是她会带回那东西 然后你们分红
[15:31] even Steven. 包括史蒂文
[15:36] Oh, man, that is rich. 老兄 真是老有钱了
[15:38] What’s supposed to stop her from robbing you guys blind? 拿什么阻止她骗取你们的钱财
[15:40] What are you gonna do, call the cops? 能怎么做呢 报警咩
[15:42] – I’ll go with her. – Oh, yeah. Good plan. -我跟着她 -很好 计划不错
[15:44] Yeah, leave Hickey here, and the two of you do the deal. 对 把汉基丢在这里 你俩去交易
[15:46] Yeah, what the hell? 对啊 扯犊子呢
[15:47] When did I volunteer for guantanamo duty 我可没自愿报名去关塔那摩服刑
[15:49] while you two traipse off to the Cuban equivalent of Las Vegas? 而你俩却大摇大摆地去往堪比赌城的古巴
[15:54] Havana, right? 叫哈瓦那是吧
[15:55] Guys, don’t listen to Jeff. He’s just trying to divide us. 大家别听杰夫的鬼话 他想离间我们
[15:58] Says the woman who’s willing to take care of the cash by herself. 说这话的小姐还想独自一人去取钱呢
[16:01] As if you’re Mr. Trustworthy. 就好像你就很靠得住似的
[16:03] Why do you have so much access to rope? 为什么你随时都能拿出绳子来
[16:05] Hey, you’re the one who left the door unlocked 喂 没关门的人是你好吧
[16:07] so Chang could get in here. 所以昌才进来了
[16:08] How do I know you didn’t do that on purpose? 我怎么知道你不是故意的
[16:10] Guys. Guys! 伙计们
[16:11] Calm down. 冷静
[16:13] I’m sure we can work this out. 我们一定有办法解决这件事的
[16:15] We just need to stay cool and talk it through. 我们要保持冷静 好好商量
[16:19] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[16:20] That didn’t work out the way I planned. 事情商量的结果不太符合我的预期
[16:23] I’m sorry. 真不好意思
[16:25] But you didn’t leave me any choice. 但是你们让我别无选择
[16:26] You were acting very poorly, 你们的表现太糟糕了
[16:27] I didn’t know if I could trust you anymore! 我根本不晓得该不该相信你们
[16:29] You dragged me into this. 是你们逼我的
[16:31] I didn’t want this. 我也不想的
[16:39] You’re packing? 你在收拾行李吗
[16:40] Yeah. 对
[16:41] – You’re leaving? – Yeah. -你要走 -对
[16:43] – Because of last night? – Yeah. -因为昨晚的事吗 -对
[16:45] I just think there’s some unresolved issues here. 我觉得这其中有些问题没有得到解决
[16:48] You’re right. 你说得对
[16:50] I’m still really hurt 当年我去戒毒
[16:52] by mom turning her back on me when I went to rehab. 妈妈却对此漠不关心 我至今还很受伤呢
[16:55] And I guess part of me was mad at you for siding with her, 我想我对你也有点生气 因为你站在她那边
[16:59] So I thought you moving in here 所以我寻思着要是你能搬进来
[17:01] was some kind of moral victory. 也算是某种精神胜利吧
[17:04] What? No. 啥 才不是咧
[17:05] I mean unresolved issues 我说的没解决的问题
[17:06] involving the black guy in all these photographs. 是关于这里所有照片中的黑人男子
[17:08] – Troy? – Hey, I don’t know his name, man. -特洛伊 -我又不晓得他的名字
[17:10] I just know he’s clearly left some kind of vacuum. 我只知道很显然他留下了一个真空地带
[17:13] And screw you. What did I have to do with mom? 还有去你的 我能对妈做什么呢
[17:15] I was 13. 我当时才十三岁
[17:25] I’m here to do my third-act apology. 我是来做第三次道歉的
[17:27] – Abed, I don’t think… – Wait. -阿布蒂 我不觉得…-等一下
[17:28] Don’t reject it until the whole thing’s been served up. 菜没上齐之前先别拒绝
[17:31] Dobry. 多莱
[17:33] Open your locker please. 请打开你的储物柜
[17:45] – I wanna tell you something. – Abed, this is adorable. -我想跟你说点儿事 -阿布蒂 你好萌
[17:47] Just because it’s adorable doesn’t mean it’s not important. 不要因为萌就认为这不重要
[17:50] Listen. 听我说
[17:52] I’ve been accelerating our relationship 我一直在加速咱俩之间的恋爱关系
[17:53] because I’ve been worried I wouldn’t pass a lot of the tests. 因为我担心自己肯定过不了那许许多多的考验
[17:56] I wanted you to move in because I thought 我想让你搬进来是因为我觉得
[17:57] if Annie was around, I’d have less chance of screwing things up. 如果有安妮指点 我搞砸的机会就会少一些
[18:00] You’re not screwing things up, though. 你没有搞砸啦
[18:02] That’s good to know. 知道这一点真高兴
[18:04] But the problem with me will always be 但我总是会问题不断
[18:06] that I can never know for sure. 而且我无法知道确切的原因
[18:07] There’s not a huge amount of people in my life 在我的生活中只有很少人
[18:09] that haven’t eventually kicked me out, 没有最终将我一脚踢开
[18:11] And I don’t always see it coming. 而我也常常不知道为什么会这样
[18:14] I don’t want it to happen with you. 我不想这一幕发生在你身上
[18:16] Well, don’t manipulate me and don’t keep secrets from me 只要别操纵我 别对我隐藏秘密
[18:18] and we’ll probably be okay. 那我们就没什么问题
[18:21] Cool. 酷
[18:23] It stopped raining. 雨停了
[18:27] Yeah, it sure did. 对 是停了
[18:32] Aww, you hired a stunt person. 你还雇了个特技演员咩
[18:34] No, I did not. 我没有
[18:38] Where’d you get these? 你从哪里得来的
[18:39] They were an inheritance from my father. 是我父亲的遗产
[18:42] – he was a collector. – Mm-hmm. -他是个收藏家 -嗯
[18:45] – How many? – 120. -有多少 -一百二
[18:47] Well, for the whole bunch, maybe 20. 这么一堆的话 二十吧
[18:49] – Thousand? – Dollars. -加仨零 -美元
[18:50] – $20,000? – 20 non-thousand dollars. -两万美元 -是二十不加仨零美元
[18:52] 20 regular dollars. 就普通的二十元
[18:53] You might get that from a recycling place. 估计你从废品回收站能拿到这个价
[18:55] These are misprints, honey. 这些都是错版书 亲
[18:56] Check out page 105. 你看看第105页
[18:58] Well, I can’t because there’s no page numbers. 看不了 因为上面没印页码
[19:00] Ah! Well, that would be a problem. 是啊 这就是个问题
[19:03] You know, “Class, turn to page…” 就好比 「同学们 请翻到第…」
[19:05] There is no page… 没有页码…
[19:06] Oh, well, if there’s no page number, 好吧 如果没有页码
[19:07] you can’t turn to it. 那就没法翻到那一页啦
[19:09] I’ve better things to do with my life. 我的大好人生还有更重要的事情要做
[19:27] Although we haven’t been saying it, 虽然大家都没有说过
[19:28] Troy was an important part of our apartment. 特洛伊是我们公寓中很重要的一部分
[19:31] He kept the peace. 他维持了和平
[19:32] Yeah. 对
[19:33] Goin’ a little crazy without him. 没了他 感觉有点抓狂
[19:36] Maybe we need to live with a therapist. 也许我们该跟一个心理治疗师一起住
[19:39] Or at least someone crazier than us. 或者至少是某个比我们更疯的人
[19:49] Let’s give Craigslist another try. 要不再上克雷格分类信息网发帖试试
[19:50] I think Craigslist is the way to go. 我觉得应该试试克雷格网
[19:53] Are you guys all wearing the same clothes from yesterday? 你们怎么都穿着跟昨天一样的衣服
[19:55] We’ve been through some stuff. 我们经历了一些事
[19:57] – But we learned something. – No, we didn’t. -但我们也学到了教训 -才不是咧
[19:59] We learned that sometimes there’s no lesson. 我学习到了有时并没有教训可以学
[20:02] – How is that learning? – We played Pile of Bullets. -那个怎么学 -我们玩了「枪林弹雨」
[20:04] Can we just get this meeting over with? 咱们能赶紧开完会不
[20:05] So how’d the cleanup go? 那么清理工作进展如何
[20:06] I learned how to smile. 我学会了怎么微笑
[20:07] Don’t step, don’t step to me. 不要靠近 不要靠近我
[20:09] I like coffee and water, don’t step to me. 我喜欢咖啡和水 不要靠近我
[20:12] Uh, damn it! I lost it. 娘的 我输了
[20:13] I lost it! 我输了
[20:17] Okay. I will get back to you. 好 我会回复你的
[20:21] Who was that, sweetie? 谁打来的 亲爱的
[20:22] Guess they want me for that 好像他们想让我去出演那个
[20:24] wild west videotape board game thing. 狂野西部录像带棋牌游戏
[20:27] – Pile of Bullets? – Yeah. -「枪林弹雨」 -对
[20:31] Devin, you pick up that phone right now 戴文 赶紧拿起电话
[20:33] and you call these people 跟那些人打电话
[20:34] and you tell ’em you want this part. 你跟他们说你要做这份工作
[20:36] These VCR games is where everything is headed. 这些录像带游戏可是最尖端的产物
[20:40] Can’t you see that? 你看不出来吗
[20:41] You just became the Luke Skywalker of the new Star Wars. 你刚成为新「星球大战」的卢克·天行者
[20:46] – We’ve gotta move. – We do? -我们得搬家 -真的吗
[20:48] Oh, yes, indeedy. 真真儿的
[20:49] We have got to move to Los Angeles. 我们要搬去洛杉矶
[20:52] But I work here. 但我工作在这里啊
[20:53] Oh, please. 拜托
[20:54] You call Apple computers work? 苹果电脑算什么工作
[20:57] What kind of company offers stock options 什么破公司会给员工股票期权
[20:59] as a Christmas bonus? 充当圣诞节奖金
[21:01] That ship is sinkin’. 这公司快完蛋了
[21:04] Sweetie, 亲爱的
[21:05] remember when we were talkin’ about trying cocaine? 还记得我们讨论过尝试可卡因的事吗
[21:08] Yeah… 记得…
[21:09] I think we should start looking for some right now. 我觉得咱们可以开始寻摸点儿来尝尝了
[21:13] Because we’re gonna be able to afford it. 因为咱们很快就有钱能负担得起了
[21:15] Okay. I mean, if you’re sure. 好啊 如果你确定的话
[21:18] I’ve never been more sure about anything in my entire life. 我这辈子都没这么确定过一件事
[21:21] Pile of Bullets. 「枪林弹雨」
[21:24] Pile of Bullets. 「枪林弹雨」
[21:26] Oh, yes! 好耶
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme