时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Save Greendale committee, please welcome | 「拯救格林德尔委员会」 |
[00:03] | Our newest member, math teacher Ben Chang. | 让我们欢迎新成员 数学老师 本·昌 |
[00:11] | Okay, let’s get serious. | 现在开始切入正题 |
[00:12] | I’ve compiled a short list | 我总结了一份简短的清单 |
[00:14] | Of the most immediate Greendale emergencies. | 列举了格林德尔面临的各种危机 |
[00:17] | Is deforestation on the list? | 上面有「滥砍滥伐森林」吗 |
[00:19] | I, for one, am glad that this is happening. | 我很高兴有这个委员会存在 |
[00:21] | What this school needs is a band of heroes, | 这所学校需要一群英雄 |
[00:24] | Champions willing to rise up | 一群愿意赴汤蹈火的战士 |
[00:26] | and “Get all those potatoes out of the gym.” | 「誓将体育馆的土豆驱逐出去」 |
[00:29] | We’re like house vagadosh | 我们就像HBO台播的 |
[00:31] | in the HBO original series Bloodlines of Conquest. | 「权力的血战」里的家养小精灵 |
[00:33] | – Ohh, yeah! – Bloodlines of Conquest. | -没错 -「权力的血战」 |
[00:34] | That’s my show right there. | 我大爱那部剧 |
[00:35] | That is a good show. | 确实拍得不错 |
[00:36] | They really get the incest right. | 极好诠释了「乱伦」的概念 |
[00:40] | What the hell is Bloodlines of Conquest? | 「权力的血战」到底是什么 |
[00:42] | It’s a medieval fantasy series. | 一部中世纪奇幻题材的电视剧 |
[00:44] | It’s based on these great books that nobody seems to read. | 改编自一部无人问津的史诗巨作 |
[00:45] | It’s great. | 这部剧很好看 |
[00:46] | It’s got betrayal, boobs, espionage, dragons. | 有背叛 有大胸 有谍战 还有龙 |
[00:48] | Oh, wait, dragons? Is that a spoiler? | 什么 还有龙 求别剧透 |
[00:52] | I don’t start watching shows until they’re so popular | 我要等一部剧足够火之后才会开始看 |
[00:55] | That watching them is no longer a statement. | 这样才不会显得我刻意装逼 |
[00:57] | So because you’re three seasons behind, | 就因为你落下了三季 |
[00:58] | We have to live in a fantasy world | 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗 |
[00:59] | where there’s no such thing as dragons? | 我们还得活在没有龙的奇幻世界里吗 |
[01:01] | Do we also have to pretend that Lord Stevarios is still alive? | 我们还要假装斯特维斯领主没死吗 |
[01:03] | – Oh! – Thanks, Abed. | -天呐 -谢你全家 阿布蒂 |
[01:05] | How about I just buy all the Bloodlines of Conquest books, | 要不要我买下整套「权力的血战」小说 |
[01:07] | Read ahead, and spoil the whole series for you? | 读完以后向你剧透大结局 |
[01:09] | That’s insane. | 太丧心病狂了 |
[01:10] | That’s something an insane person would do. | 只有丧心病狂的人才干得出这种事 |
[01:12] | Knuckleheads, focus. | 天然呆们 注意听 |
[01:13] | Item one, the Greendale student census is out of date. | 第一项 格林德尔的学生普查资料都过期了 |
[01:17] | Britta, Abed, why don’t you partner up on that one? | 布雷塔 阿布蒂 你俩能合作搞定不 |
[01:19] | Give you a chance to squash this beef. | 给你俩一个握手言和的机会 |
[01:21] | Next, the Midterm Dance is tonight. | 第二项 期中舞会今晚举行 |
[01:23] | Who wants to be on the decorating committee? | 谁想加入筹备委员会呀 |
[01:26] | – Fine, I’ll do it. – I’ll do it. | -行 我做 -我也做 |
[01:27] | – I will be on that committee. – Me too. | -我也要进委员会 -我也是 |
[01:31] | Are you guys volunteering because you think I’ll do all the work? | 你们这么积极是觉得我会把所有活全包圆是吧 |
[01:33] | – I wouldn’t. – No. Not at all. | -不是啊 -哪有 才不是咧 |
[01:35] | I don’t care enough to lie, so no. | 我懒得说谎 才不是呢 |
[01:37] | I will reward that honesty | 为奖励大家的诚实 |
[01:39] | by giving you something easy. | 我会分给你们简单的活儿 |
[01:41] | A bulletin board fell down in the cafeteria a couple months ago. | 几个月前 食堂的布告板掉下来了 |
[01:44] | Think you can get it hung back up? | 你们可以把它重新挂上去吗 |
[01:46] | – I’ll give it a drive-by. – Great. | -我会麻溜搞定 -很好 |
[01:47] | We have now completed our first task, | 现在第一个任务已经完成了 |
[01:50] | “Have a productive meeting!” | 「一次卓有成效的会议」 |
[01:52] | For every task that we complete, | 每当我们完成一项任务 |
[01:54] | a star goes on the task wall! | 就会在这任务墙上贴一颗星星 |
[02:29] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 哦耶 这样啊 耶耶 |
[02:35] | Brince Ironstone’s daughter is his mother! | 布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲 |
[02:40] | Brince ironstone’s daughter is his mother! | 布伦斯·顽石的女儿其实是他母亲 |
[02:46] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[03:05] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我效劳的 |
[03:06] | Can you get me a drill, a couple of screws, | 能给我一把钻机 几根螺丝钉吗 |
[03:07] | – And a bulletin board? – No, I cannot. | -外加一个布告板 -不行 |
[03:09] | Okay, I tried. Bye. | 好吧 我尽力了 拜 |
[03:10] | You wanna hang a bulletin board, | 如果你想挂布告板 |
[03:11] | you need to get a work order from the Head Janitor. | 需要从校工总管那里获得工作排期才行 |
[03:13] | They get more powerful than you? | 他们的权力比你大是吗 |
[03:15] | Hello, I’m taking the school census. | 你好 我在进行全校普查 |
[03:16] | Please fill out this form, but don’t talk to me. | 请填写这张表格 但不要跟我讲话 |
[03:18] | I can’t hear. | 我听不见 |
[03:20] | Are you deaf? But you read lips? | 你是失聪人士 但你会读唇语 |
[03:23] | Barbagarbagarba garbabarbabarba? | 喇嘛提了个鳎目 哑巴别了个喇叭 |
[03:26] | That was gibberish. You’re good. | 我就是瞎咕哝 你不错 |
[03:29] | I wish I knew sign language. | 真希望我也懂手语 |
[03:35] | Are you going to have another intense burst of compatibility | 你是又要跟一个咱们再也不会见到的姑娘 |
[03:38] | with a girl we never see again? | 来一场惊天动地的相识相知吗 |
[03:39] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你说话 |
[03:43] | The Midterm Dance will need a visual theme, | 期中舞会需要一个惹眼的主题 |
[03:47] | Like “Let’s blow off steam,” And it’s trains. | 比如「释放压力吧」 比较有规矩 |
[03:50] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:51] | Chang, your last idea was to murder. | 昌 你上次的主意是谋杀别人 |
[03:53] | Edison. The bulletin board’s a no-go. | 埃迪生 布告板的事搞不定 |
[03:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:56] | So you did your best, and this task just… | 那么你尽了全力 而这项任务 |
[04:00] | eludes you? | 把你难倒了 |
[04:02] | I have a lifetime of experience with red tape. | 我这辈子都在跟公家的繁文缛节纠结 |
[04:04] | I know when to walk away. | 我知道什么时候该收手 |
[04:05] | – Yeah, you do. – Hey, Edison. | -你还真懂呢 -喂 埃迪生 |
[04:07] | The system is lazy. | 体制太怠惰 |
[04:09] | I have integrity, too much to deal with any of it. | 我这人刚正不阿 实在应付不来 |
[04:11] | I’ll do it myself. | 那就我自己来吧 |
[04:12] | And I would love to watch you try. | 我很乐意看到你的尝试 |
[04:14] | Okay. I am on bulletin board duty. | 行啊 我来负责布告板的事情 |
[04:18] | You guys are in charge of the dance. | 你们负责舞会筹备 |
[04:25] | Oh, professor Pushpin! | 小图钉教授 |
[04:28] | Jerry, Carlo, Crazy Schmidt. I’m Annie. | 杰瑞 卡罗 疯子施密特 我是安妮 |
[04:30] | – You learned our names. – I did. | -你知道我们的名字 -当然 |
[04:32] | Crazy Schmidt, how are C.J.’s Carinet lessons going? | 疯子施密特 CJ的单簧管课进行得如何 |
[04:37] | Well, she’s having a little trouble with his left finger lifts, | 她的左手手指抬起来有点难 |
[04:40] | but she’s getting there. | 不过她做得挺好的 |
[04:41] | Annie, do you want that bulletin board hung up? | 安妮 你要把布告板挂上去是吧 |
[04:44] | Let me put in a work order for you. | 我给你安排一下工作排期吧 |
[04:49] | There you go. | 行了 |
[04:50] | That should happen in three to six business months. | 应该是排在三到六个工作月后 |
[04:54] | Any way we could bump that up a little, | 可以不可以稍微提前一点呢 |
[04:57] | so it’s somewhere above… | 比如提前到… |
[04:58] | “Lower flag for Reagan’s death?” | 「为里根身亡降旗」的上面 |
[05:00] | You gotta talk to a custodian for that, we’re janitors. | 你得找管理员谈了 我们只是校工 |
[05:02] | There’s a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[05:04] | We were just starting to like you. | 我们才刚刚开始喜欢你哟 |
[05:07] | Had enough? | 闹够了吗 |
[05:08] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始呢 |
[05:09] | What was your stumbling block, being nice? | 阻碍你的到底是什么 变成好人吗 |
[05:11] | Look, I admire your idealism, | 我欣赏你的理想主义 |
[05:13] | but my guess is that you will be crying uncle | 但我估计没等布告板挂上去 |
[05:15] | before that board ever goes up. | 你就得缴械投降了 |
[05:18] | Game on, baby. | 开战 宝贝 |
[05:26] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来来来 赶紧吧 |
[05:32] | What? God. | 啥 奶奶的 |
[05:37] | This isn’t over! | 这事儿没完 |
[05:45] | Here we go. You wanted to get dirty. This is where it starts. | 见识一下吧 想玩阴招 就从这开始 |
[05:52] | Deputy Custodian Lapari, | 拉帕里副管理员 |
[05:54] | Annie Edison from the Save Greendale Committee, | 我是拯救格林德尔委员会 安妮·埃迪生 |
[05:57] | How’s your daughter’s soccer… | 您闺女的球踢的… |
[05:58] | I’m sorry, this is a closed function. | 抱歉 这是非公开的私人活动 |
[05:59] | We do not discuss business at custodial mixers. | 物管聚会不谈工作 |
[06:01] | But your daughter, soccer. | 说的是你闺女和足球 |
[06:02] | Daughter, soccer. Yes, thanks for coming. | 闺女 足球 感谢光临 |
[06:05] | Hey, get a load of that wood burnt sign. | 好好欣赏一下那焦木标志 |
[06:08] | Did Mr. Whitney in woodshop make that for you guys? | 是木工厂的惠特尼先生亲手给您制作的吧 |
[06:11] | Yes, that is a Whitney original. | 没错 是惠特尼的真迹 |
[06:12] | Oh! You know, I noticed that Whitney’s bathroom | 我见识过惠特尼先生家的浴室 |
[06:15] | has this amazing toilet. | 那厕所简直绝了 |
[06:17] | Flushes like a dc-10 turbine. | 抽水力媲美DC-10飞机涡轮 |
[06:20] | Probably exceeds code, | 也许更胜一筹 |
[06:23] | But what’s wrong with a little friendship between departments? | 部门间的友谊怎么就生了嫌隙呢 |
[06:27] | Now how can our committee be your friend? | 鄙委员会可否成为您的朋友 |
[06:32] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[06:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:35] | Chief custodian Bob Waite, | 总管大人鲍勃·韦特 |
[06:36] | BuzzHickey, Annie Edison. | 巴兹·汉基 安妮·埃迪生 |
[06:38] | Hickey and Edison, something in the job queue… | 汉基和埃迪生 工作队列里有… |
[06:41] | Bulletin board. | 布告板 |
[06:43] | Yeah, we were hoping to get that up… | 没错 我们希望能把它… |
[06:45] | Let’s take a walk. | 没事走两步吧 |
[06:46] | That’s quite a spread, Bob. I’m impressed. | 摆设很不错嘛 鲍勃 我很欣赏 |
[06:48] | Well, it’s election time. | 选举期间嘛 |
[06:49] | If I don’t break out the fancy sausages, | 如果我不拿出点花头 |
[06:51] | my ass goes in the grinder next January. | 明年一月我就得沦为菊花残 满地伤了 |
[06:53] | Keeping my people happy, it’s an uphill battle. | 让手下开心 可是场硬仗 |
[06:55] | For example, look at this. | 比如说 看这里 |
[06:58] | A lot of the websites we try and visit | 很多我们访问的网站 |
[07:00] | get blocked by this weird filter thing. | 都被奇怪的过滤器给墙了 |
[07:04] | Now let’s say I wanted to move a work order | 现在的话 怎么才能把工作 |
[07:05] | for a bulletin board | 比如挂布告板 |
[07:07] | from the bottom of the queue to the top. | 从底下提到最上面来呢 |
[07:09] | Now how can I do that | 面临这种情况 |
[07:10] | when I’m dealing with this? | 人家怎么才能做到呢 |
[07:15] | They want their porn unblocked. | 他们想取消色情网站拦截 |
[07:17] | Then they’ll give you your board. | 才能帮你搞布告板 |
[07:18] | That’s what that was? How did you know? | 居然是这个意思 你怎么知道的 |
[07:20] | Did you investigate pornography when you were a cop? | 你当警察的时候研究扫黄吗 |
[07:22] | – Something like that. – So he wants a bribe. | -差不多吧 -他想要贿赂 |
[07:25] | Welcome to the labyrinth, kid. | 欢迎来到魔幻迷宫 小朋友 |
[07:27] | Only there ain’t no puppets or bisexual rock stars down here. | 唯一的区别是 没有木偶和双性摇滚明星 |
[07:30] | And at the center of it all, if you’re lucky, | 如你幸运的话 在迷宫中心 |
[07:33] | a piece of cork and a few pins. | 会有一块木板和一些钉子 |
[07:35] | So what, is it worth it? | 那又如何 值得吗 |
[07:37] | Is that what a bulletin board is to you, professor? | 布告板在你心里就是这样吗 教授 |
[07:39] | A piece of cork? | 一块木板 |
[07:40] | That’s not what it is to people that lose their pets, | 但对那些丢了宠物的人 |
[07:42] | people that need rides, | 需要搭车的人 |
[07:44] | people whose bad bands need bad bass players. | 还有需要渣贝斯手的渣乐队 不是这样 |
[07:47] | To them, every pushpin has the power to change the future. | 对他们来说 每颗图钉都是改变未来的力量 |
[07:50] | So yes, professor, it’s worth it. | 所以教授 没错 值得 |
[07:54] | I know a lady in the I.T. Department. | 我在IT部门认识个女的 |
[08:19] | Okay, I’ll put some food on the tables, | 把吃的摆上桌 |
[08:21] | we’ll lower the lights, | 把灯光调暗 |
[08:22] | and that’s a Midterm Dance. | 期中舞会就齐活了 |
[08:25] | I guess it could use a little something theme-wise. | 我觉得可以加点…主题气氛 |
[08:28] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:34] | “Bear down for midterms.” | 「期中熊起」 |
[08:38] | What? | 啥 |
[08:39] | “Bear down for midterms.” | 「期中熊起」 |
[08:42] | You can’t just repeat it. You need to explain yourself. | 不是让你再说一遍 是解释一下 |
[08:46] | It’s midterm time. | 期中了嘛 |
[08:47] | people have to bear down, | 大家都要使出熊劲儿 |
[08:50] | study hard, get to work. | 努力学习 认真用功 |
[08:53] | It’s “Bear down for midterms.” | 这就是「期中熊起」 |
[08:55] | Is there a dot I’m not connecting? | 是我掉线跟不上步伐了吗 |
[08:57] | It’s a play on words. | 这是文字游戏 |
[08:58] | “Bear down” Is an expression. | 「熊起」是一种表达方式 |
[09:00] | I know the expression, Chang. | 我知道是表达方式 昌 |
[09:02] | “Fly on the wall” is an expression, | 「无孔不入」是一种表达方式 |
[09:04] | But if I want to pitch “Fly on the wall for midterms,” | 如果我编一句「期中无孔不入」 |
[09:08] | You might ask, “What do you mean?” | 你可能问「那什么意思」 |
[09:13] | Chang? Are you crying? | 昌 你是哭了吗 |
[09:17] | I understand I’ve been crazy in the past, | 我知道原来我疯疯癫癫的 |
[09:18] | but…that doesn’t make it any less frustrating | 但不代表 我被误会成这样 |
[09:22] | to be completely dismissed like this. | 会不难过 |
[09:23] | I don’t know if you guys even see me as human anymore. | 你们是不是都不把我当人看了 |
[09:26] | I don’t know if it’s like a joke to you. | 对你们来说 我就是个笑话吧 |
[09:28] | Are all asian men like a joke? If it’s like a racial thing. | 所有亚洲人你们都当笑话看吗 种族歧视啊 |
[09:30] | – No. – no! No! | -不 -不是 |
[09:32] | I’ve paid for my crimes. | 我已经为我的罪过付出代价了 |
[09:34] | Underneath all the craziness, I am still a human, | 在疯狂的外表下 我仍旧是个人 |
[09:36] | and I… | 而且我… |
[09:38] | I do want to make a difference and… | 我想做出改变… |
[09:42] | Can you respect that? Please? | 你们能不能尊重一下 拜托了 |
[09:46] | Chang… | 昌 |
[09:48] | What can we do here? | 我们能做点什么 |
[09:51] | Bear down for midterms. | 「期中熊起」啦 |
[09:52] | – Okay. – Okay, well… | -好 -好 那… |
[09:54] | We’ll… put up some bear things? | 那我们 弄点熊起的东西 |
[09:56] | We’ll bear down. For midterms. | 我们熊起来 为了期中 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:01] | You want me to lift web restrictions | 你让我单独给管理员 |
[10:03] | solely for custodial? | 降低网络限制 |
[10:04] | They need to have full access, so they can research, um… | 他们需要完全访问权限才能搜索… |
[10:07] | Custodian stuff. | 管理员需要看的东西 |
[10:09] | If the filter is mistakenly blocking a site, | 如果过滤器错误地屏蔽了一个网站 |
[10:11] | they just need to submit the url, and I can… | 他们只需要把网址交上来 我就可以 |
[10:14] | – Okay, what do you want? – Excuse me? | -你想要什么 -你说什么 |
[10:16] | Tell us what we can do for you so that you can do this for us. | 说出你的要求 我们相互帮助 |
[10:19] | Oh. Cool. | 好啊 |
[10:20] | I… I didn’t know it could work that way. | 还不知道可以这样 |
[10:22] | I guess I could use decent parking. | 我想我需要更好的停车位 |
[10:24] | Right now they make me park in Annex B. | 现在他们让我停在附加B区 |
[10:26] | Like a… | 对待我 |
[10:28] | lunch lady. | 像午餐女工一样 |
[10:30] | Our committee can talk to parking. | 我们委员会可以跟停车部谈谈 |
[10:31] | But, Debra, let’s be clear. | 但是黛布拉 我要说清楚 |
[10:33] | I want everything to get through that porn blocker. | 我要所有网站都能通过那个黄网过滤器 |
[10:35] | What do you mean everything? | 所有网站什么意思 |
[10:35] | Everything! | 所有网站 |
[10:39] | Understood. | 了解 |
[10:43] | I’m very happy right now. | 我现在好开心 |
[10:45] | – So just bears everywhere? – Yep. | -搞得到处都是熊是吧 -是的 |
[10:49] | And then we’ll have some cakes, party hats, | 然后整点蛋糕 派对帽子 |
[10:51] | birthday stuff! | 过生日用的东西 |
[10:53] | This is coming together better than I thought. | 会场布置得比我想象的好太多 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry, birthday stuff? | 什么 过生日用的东西 |
[10:57] | – Yes, Duncan. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -是的 邓肯 -好 对不起 |
[10:59] | Birthday stuff. | 过生日用的东西 |
[11:01] | Well, I’ve been sad to see that bulletin board down | 食堂的布告板一直没能挂上 |
[11:03] | in the cafeteria for so long. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[11:06] | I’ve always had a passion for bulletins. | 我一直很喜欢布告板 |
[11:08] | If parking for the I.T. guy | 如果给网络部的人停车位 |
[11:09] | puts that board back where it belongs, | 能让布告板重新挂起来 |
[11:12] | I won’t stand in the way. | 我是不会碍事的 |
[11:14] | You know what you need… speaking as a fan of bulletins… | 你知道你们需要什么吗 说到喜欢布告板 |
[11:16] | You need to have the Dean appoint someone to oversee them, | 你们得找院长指派一个人监督他们 |
[11:18] | to make sure bulletins stay organized and protected. | 确保布告板保持整洁有序 |
[11:21] | – I’ll do it. – We could look into that. | -可以交给我 -我们来解决吧 |
[11:23] | Well, not to be that guy, but, uh… | 不是我想找麻烦 但是… |
[11:28] | You think you could look into that before I do this for you? | 在我帮你们之前 你们能先解决这事吗 |
[11:31] | You want to control all the bulletin boards in the school… why? | 你想控制学校所有的布告板 为什么 |
[11:34] | You might want to start talking turkey, Waldron, | 想要火鸡 你就快说 沃德伦 |
[11:36] | because the Macy’s parade is almost over, | 梅西游行马上就要结束了 |
[11:38] | and grandma’s getting drunk. | 奶奶都醉了 |
[11:39] | Do you know where my department’s power | 你知道我部门的权力 |
[11:41] | comes from, Miss Edison? | 来自于哪里吗 埃迪生小姐 |
[11:42] | – Parking spaces. – Wrong. | -停车位咯 -错 |
[11:44] | There was plenty of space to park in dinosaur times, | 恐龙时代就有很多停车位了 |
[11:46] | but not one single parking department. | 但从来没有停车部 |
[11:49] | My power comes from a scarcity of parking, | 我的权力来自于停车位的缺乏 |
[11:51] | just like your dad’s comes from a lack of hugs. | 就像你爸爸的权力来自拥抱的缺乏 |
[11:54] | And you know what takes my power away? | 你知道什么会将我的权力夺走吗 |
[11:56] | Carpools. | 拼车 |
[11:57] | Carpools organized through ride shares. | 拼车通过共乘形成 |
[12:00] | Ride shares posted on bulletin boards, | 共乘在布告板上贴出 |
[12:02] | You can take the books off your head | 你们可以把书从脑袋上拿下来了 |
[12:04] | because we’re done posturing. | 因为我们不需要再装模作样了 |
[12:06] | You want me to talk turkey, well, gobble gobble. | 想要火鸡 好啊 咱开吃 |
[12:08] | I want ride shares gone. | 我希望禁止共乘 |
[12:10] | – Let’s get out of here. – All right. | -咱们走 -好 |
[12:13] | – What? – I’ll talk to the Dean. | -什么 -我会和院长谈 |
[12:29] | I must say, I don’t know what we did, | 我得说虽然我不知道我们在弄什么 |
[12:31] | but we sure did the hell out of it. | 但我很确定咱们弄得很赞 |
[12:32] | I guess the key to dance decoration is just pick an idea. | 我想舞会筹备的关键在于随便想个点子就行 |
[12:35] | And then bear down. Right, buddy? | 然后搞点熊起 对吧 伙计 |
[12:38] | Here are your sodas. | 你们的汽水 |
[12:39] | Oh…my God. | 天啊 |
[12:40] | – Yeah, pretty great. – Yeah. Bear down, baby. | -很棒吧 -熊起哦 宝贝 |
[12:43] | Too soon, you guys. This is way too soon. | 玩笑开得太早了 伙计们 太早了 |
[12:46] | – Too soon for wha… – Too soon for this! | -什么太早了 -这个 |
[12:48] | After this morning in Wisconsin? | 就在今早威斯康星州发生的事之后 |
[12:52] | Bear breaks loose at a kid’s birthday party, | 一头熊在一个孩子的生日派对上挣脱 |
[12:53] | mauls a whole bunch of people? | 咬伤了很多人 |
[12:55] | Why am I explaining this | 干嘛还用我解释 |
[12:56] | when this is obviously a ghoulish reference to it? | 这派对明显就是在指这件事 |
[13:00] | The news has been covering it all morning! | 新闻都循环报道一早上了 |
[13:06] | That’s where I got the idea. | 我的点子是通过这事想到的 |
[13:08] | You know how sometimes you hear something | 有时你听到了一件事 |
[13:10] | and forget you heard it, | 然后忘记了 |
[13:11] | but you think you came up with… | 却以为是自己想到的 |
[13:12] | Oh, man. This is bad. | 老天 这太糟糕了 |
[13:15] | We’re in crisis mode now. | 我们进入危机模式 |
[13:17] | We really messed up, you guys. | 我们搞砸了 伙计们 |
[13:20] | An office of bulletin board oversight. | 监督布告板办公室 |
[13:23] | Ah, what a novel idea. | 真是个新奇的想法 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna fill out this form right away. | 我会马上签发的 |
[13:26] | But first, a toast. | 但首先 敬酒 |
[13:28] | To hanging a bulletin board: | 敬挂起一个布告板 |
[13:30] | Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. | 小事一桩 柠檬一挤 |
[13:33] | Uh, first time toasting? Get in here, buddy. | 第一次敬酒吗 拿起杯子啊 |
[13:36] | Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. | 小事一桩 柠檬一挤 |
[13:39] | I’m not saying that. | 我才不要说 |
[13:42] | I hate to be that guy, | 不是我想找麻烦 |
[13:44] | but I’m not signing this form | 但我是不会签字的 |
[13:46] | until Professor Hickey says “Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.” | 除非汉基教授说「小事一桩 柠檬一挤」 |
[13:50] | Damn it, Annie. Don’t do this. | 该死 安妮 别这样做 |
[13:52] | Whatever you’ve got in your butt, | 不管你有什么不爽 |
[13:55] | can we get it out later? | 咱能等会儿再闹别扭不 |
[13:56] | When, after he signs it? After it’s all too late? | 等他签完字 一切都无法挽回之后吗 |
[13:59] | – Annie? – You petty old man. | -安妮 -你这个可怜的老头 |
[14:01] | When we started this, | 最开始 |
[14:03] | I thought you’d get a taste of the system and spit it out, | 我是想让你品尝下体制内幕 然后一口吐掉 |
[14:05] | not open a bottling plant. | 而不是有样学样开家饮料灌装工厂 |
[14:07] | You’re just like all the people that… | 你跟那些人一样 |
[14:09] | What? The people that put you here? | 什么 那些把你送到这里的人吗 |
[14:11] | The people in the big machine that made you fail? | 那些让你失败的官僚大人物吗 |
[14:15] | You went from being a cop | 你从警察 |
[14:17] | to teaching criminology because of the system, right? | 变成了教犯罪学的老师 是因为体制吗 |
[14:19] | Unfortunately for Greendale, | 不过在格林德尔很不幸的是 |
[14:21] | you have to prove it by getting nothing done. | 你只能通过一事无成来证明 |
[14:23] | Well, here’s a bulletin for you: | 我来给你个布告板 |
[14:25] | “Annie Edison doesn’t get nothing done.” | 安妮·埃迪生从不会一事无成 |
[14:29] | And where should I put that bulletin, Edison, | 我要把这个布告板挂在哪呢 埃迪生 |
[14:31] | on a sham piece of cork controlled by a parking guy | 挂在一张由停车部控制的木板上吗 |
[14:34] | that lights his cigars on student ride shares? | 用学生的拼车告示条来点燃雪茄 |
[14:38] | My God, Annie. | 我的天 安妮 |
[14:41] | What kind of labyrinth have you created? | 你这是打造的什么迷宫 |
[14:43] | Certainly not the magic kind with puppets and macho rock stars. | 显然不是有木偶和威猛摇滚明星的魔幻迷宫 |
[14:46] | You whored yourself out, kid. | 你把自己出卖了 孩子 |
[14:48] | You wanted that board so bad | 你太想要那块布告板了 |
[14:49] | that you made every board on campus worthless, | 你令学校的所有布告板失去了价值 |
[14:52] | and in doing so made the school just a shade dirtier. | 并让学校变成了阴暗肮脏之地 |
[14:57] | I thought better of you, young lady. | 我本来对你寄望很高的 小姑娘 |
[15:00] | Oh, man. This got sorkin-y. | 妈呀 够毒舌的 |
[15:03] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think anything in particular of you, | 我从来对你就没有寄望 |
[15:06] | And now I see why! | 现在我知道原因了 |
[15:09] | Okay, I didn’t follow most of that, | 好吧 大多数对话我没听明白 |
[15:11] | but it feels like I ought to do this. | 但感觉我应该这样做 |
[15:23] | Oh, hey, Annie. | 你来啦 安妮 |
[15:25] | Um… what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:27] | “Fat dog for midterms”? | 期中肥狗乐 |
[15:29] | – Yeah! – Pretty cool. | -没错 -很酷吧 |
[15:31] | – I don’t understand. – It’s an expression. | -我不明白 -是一种表达方式 |
[15:33] | “Fat dog for midterm.” | 期中肥狗乐 |
[15:34] | Like, don’t sweat it, fat dog it. | 别担心 肥狗乐一乐 |
[15:36] | Hang out, relax, like a fat dog. | 混一混 放松下 像肥狗一样 |
[15:39] | You can look it up on Wikipedia. | 你可以上维基查一查 |
[15:40] | – There’s an entry in there. – Yep. | -有这个词的条目 -没错 |
[15:42] | I never… uh…okay. | 我从来没… 好吧 |
[15:44] | I just… I feel like I’m missing… | 我只是 我觉得我没理解… |
[15:48] | You know, Annie, um… | 知道吗 安妮 |
[15:49] | Sometimes it feels like you don’t take us seriously. | 有时候觉得吧 你根本不把咱们当回事 |
[15:53] | Yeah, I guess we bring it on ourselves, | 我想我们是自找的 |
[15:55] | but it’s still pretty frustrating. | 但依然令人相当沮丧 |
[15:56] | Annie, is this a race thing? | 安妮 是因为种族的原因吗 |
[15:58] | – Race! – No! God, no! | -种族歧视 -不 老天 绝不 |
[16:01] | You guys! | 各位 |
[16:02] | I accept that it’s an expression, | 我接受这是一种表达方式 |
[16:04] | but I don’t see the connection to… | 但我没明白其中的关联 |
[16:06] | You’re overthinking, Annie. It’s decorating. | 你想太多了 安妮 不过是筹备舞会嘛 |
[16:09] | Just pick an idea and bear down on it. | 选个主题 熊起一下就得了 |
[16:11] | Really poor choice of words, Ben… too soon. | 用词太不恰当了 本 开玩笑太早了 |
[16:14] | But you guys are right. | 但你们说得对 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry. I’ve had a really hard day. | 对不起 我今天很不顺 |
[16:18] | I need to just… | 我只是需要 |
[16:20] | Fat dog this concept. | 「肥狗」这个概念 |
[16:22] | – Fat dog! – Fat dog it, baby! | -肥狗 -肥狗乐起来 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry, Abed, | 对不起 阿布蒂 |
[17:06] | but to the spoiler goes the victory. | 但剧透者最终胜利 |
[17:08] | But I really liked her. | 但我真的很喜欢她 |
[17:09] | She probably likes you too, but she also likes cash. | 她可能也喜欢你 但她也喜欢现金 |
[17:11] | I’m devastated. | 我感觉心都死了 |
[17:14] | Now I feel bad. But… | 现在我难过了 但是… |
[17:16] | You learned a lesson, | 你受到了教训 |
[17:18] | and I gave a differently abled person a job. | 我为一位残疾人提供了工作 |
[17:23] | Oh, no, now I really feel bad. Wait, no. Come back! | 不要 我现在好难过 等等 回来 |
[17:26] | Let’s be fat dogs about this. | 咱们来「肥狗乐」一下呗 |
[17:34] | Hello. What happened to you? | 你好 最近怎么样 |
[17:37] | – Nothing. You never called. – I’m sorry. | -没什么 你从未打电话给我 -对不起 |
[17:40] | That was the year of the gas leak, | 那是煤气泄漏的一年 |
[17:41] | but I won’t use that as an excuse. | 但我不会用这个做借口 |
[17:43] | I can be inconsiderate and a lot of other things. | 我不顾及他人的想法 还有其它很多缺点 |
[17:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:48] | I guess I could’ve put in some effort. | 我想我可以努力改变 |
[17:50] | Would you like to go to lunch sometime? | 要改天一起吃午饭吗 |
[17:51] | No, I’d like to go to dinner. Now. | 不 我想一起吃晚饭 就现在 |
[17:55] | I can do that. | 这个没问题 |
[17:57] | I started this coat check without permission anyway. | 反正这个存衣处也没有得到批准 |
[19:11] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 借过下 |
[19:14] | Excuse me! | 让我过去 |
[19:34] | All right, all right! Enough! | 好了 够了 |
[19:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:50] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:54] | Let’s do it again! | 咱们再来一遍 |
[19:56] | There’s a brand-new dance | 崭新的舞步 |
[19:57] | Based on an old phrase | 旧的曲目 |
[19:58] | It’s called the fat dog, and it will amaze | 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵 |
[20:01] | You’ve heard this expression your entire life | 其实这个词 你已经听了一辈子 |
[20:03] | It’s not made up, it’s not made up | 不是瞎掰 确实存在 |
[20:05] | There’s a brand-new dance based on an old phrase | 崭新的舞步 旧的曲目 |
[20:08] | It’s called the fat dog, and it will amaze | 肥狗乐一乐 嘴上笑呵呵 |
[20:10] | You’ve heard this expression | 其实这个词 |
[20:11] | It’s a bear dance! | 这是熊舞 |
[20:31] | You’ve reached Greendale faculty office supply. | 你已接通格林德尔教职工办公用品供应室 |
[20:34] | For pencils, pens, and markers, press one. | 需要铅笔钢笔马克笔 请按1 |
[20:36] | For tape, glue, and adhesives, press two. | 需要胶带胶水和粘合剂 请按2 |
[20:38] | For staples, paper clips, and fasteners, press three. | 需要订书钉回形针和扣件 请按3 |
[20:41] | For marigold, press four. | 需要金盏花 请按4 |
[20:46] | Marigold. For obsidian, press one. | 金盏花 需要黑曜石 请按1 |
[20:49] | For aqua cerulean, press two. | 需要蓝绿色 请按2 |
[20:51] | For arcadia, press three. | 需要世外桃源 请按3 |
[20:55] | Enter activation code. | 输入激活码 |
[21:00] | Confirmed. Arcadia initiated. | 确认 已经激活 |
[21:04] | – What’s your clearance level? – Top. | -你的安全级别是什么 -最高 |
[21:07] | You really want to activate this, sir? | 你真的要激活吗 先生 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Oh! No. No! | 对 不 不 |
[21:11] | Can you… cancel it. | 你能不能…取消 |
[21:12] | Wait, who are you? Who… who is this? | 等等 你是谁 你是什么人 |
[21:15] | It’s not… I’m… | 不是…我… |
[21:25] | Right in front of you, you stupid. | 就在面前 你这个白痴 |