Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hey, get out of my chair, or I’ll have you disbarred. 别坐我椅子 不然小心律师执照被吊销
[00:04] Oh, wait. That already happened. 等等 已经被吊销了
[00:07] – Cash. – Tango. -加什贤弟 -探戈老兄
[00:08] My old partner in my new firm. 我新律所的老搭档
[00:13] Does it get any better? 好点了吗
[00:14] Not unless you leave. 除非你走
[00:16] Still got it. 我懂的
[00:17] So a little birdie told me 有只小小鸟告诉我
[00:19] you’re graduating kiddie college. 你马上就要从少儿大学毕业了
[00:21] You must be excited to get that lollipop. 你肯定很激动 就要得到那根棒棒糖了吧
[00:23] Hey. It’s a sticker. 别胡说 明明是大红花
[00:26] Ha. I know you’re busy, not, so allow me to whip it out. 我知道你很忙 就让我来说吧
[00:29] Come work with me. 过来和我一起干
[00:30] You’ll be a full partner, six figures, 你会成为完全合伙人 有六位数的工资
[00:32] corner office, three secretaries. 高级办公室和三个秘书
[00:33] What’s that? Not enough money? 什么 钱不够
[00:34] I’ll double it. Bam, done. 那我加倍 搞定成交
[00:35] That’s how we negotiate. Lunch? 谈判顺利 吃午饭吗
[00:37] Wow. I drive a hard bargain. 我还真是难以拒绝
[00:39] But, Mark, aren’t you worried I’m a little out of practice? 但马克 你不担心我有所生疏吗
[00:42] The only cases I’ve tried lately are about sandwiches and yams. 我最近参与过的案子是关于三明治和番薯的
[00:45] Please, you were a better lawyer 得了吧 当你还不算是律师的时候
[00:46] when you weren’t a lawyer 就已经比我认识的大部分律师
[00:47] than most lawyers I know. 要优秀得多了
[00:49] It’s still in you. 你雄风犹在
[00:51] I’ll give it some thought. 我得再想想
[00:53] Just shake my hand, idiot. It’s simple. 赶紧和我握手吧 傻瓜 就这么简单
[00:59] I like simple. 我喜欢简单
[01:00] Take a look around, Winger. 看看你四周 翁格
[01:02] This is your new old life. 这就是你熟悉又陌生的生活
[01:04] I don’t get it. 我不懂
[01:05] We just had Christmas, and now it’s warm outside. 我们刚过完圣诞 外面就这么暖和了
[01:07] Of course it is, dummy. 肯定啊 傻瓜
[01:08] We just finished fall-spring semester. 我们刚读完一个学年
[01:10] Bring on summer-winter. 马上就要放假了
[01:11] I can’t wait. 我等不及了
[01:12] My final film school class is just called opinions. 我最后一节电影学院课刚投完票
[01:14] Professor Taylor is scheduled to teach, 最后安排了泰勒教授来上课
[01:15] but I have a rebuttal. 但我进行了驳回
[01:16] Lucky. 真幸运
[01:17] I transferred to forensics late 我转到法鉴专业的时间略晚
[01:18] and got the worst classes. 而且要上的课都很烂
[01:20] Skull Fragment Collection, Advanced Advanced Decomp, 头骨碎片收集 高级高级分解
[01:23] and Intro to Senselessness were all full. 而无知觉入门这课已经报满了
[01:25] I still have a year of AC Repair left. 我还剩一年的空调维修课
[01:27] I passed all my classes, 我已经通过了所有课程
[01:28] So now I just do yoga 所以现在我就能边做瑜伽
[01:29] while the teachers write down my wisdoms. 边看老师夸奖我机灵
[01:30] Wait a minute. Jeff passed History. 等等 杰夫通过了历史课
[01:33] He’s graduating early. 他要提早毕业了
[01:34] I’m totally unprepared to deal with this. 关于这事 我完全没准备好
[01:36] No, annie, please, don’t… 别 安妮 请不要
[01:40] Well, it’s official. It’s on a banner. 真正式 都写在横幅上了
[01:42] Congratulations, jeffrey. 恭喜你 杰夫瑞
[01:44] You worked hard not to work hard to earn that degree. 你费尽心思偷懒耍滑轻松搞到了学位
[01:46] Yeah, you took so many blow-off classes 对 你修了这么多水课
[01:47] and pointless electives. 和没意义的选修课
[01:48] What did you end up majoring in? 你最后到底主修什么
[01:49] Education. 教育学
[01:50] You had to win, didn’t you? 你必须赢下来 对吧
[01:51] When I was inches from the finish line. 当我离终点线就差几英寸时
[01:53] Pierce, you have so many credits, 皮尔斯 你这么多学分
[01:54] they have grand-credits. 有些老得都可以生小学分了
[01:55] Just graduate already. 你早就毕业了
[01:56] When’s the graduation ceremony? 毕业典礼是什么时候
[01:58] Never. It’s community college. 别指望了 这可是社区大学
[01:59] You just send in some papers and they stop charging you. 我们交些论文之类的 他们就让我们过了
[02:02] It’s moving, in its own way. 它有自己的运转方式
[02:04] So this is it? 就这样吗
[02:05] A banner and some soda Troy forgot to bring? 一条横幅和特洛伊忘带的汽水
[02:07] No. 不要
[02:08] As far as graduations go, it’s boring but grounded. 就毕业典礼而言 相当无聊 但很低调
[02:11] I was hoping for more. 我希望不止如此
[02:12] Can we at least walk with you to the dean’s office? 至少能让我们陪你一起去院长办公室吗
[02:14] What, now? No. 什么 现在吗 不行
[02:15] I was just…I was going to mail it in next week, 我刚刚 我准备下周或者其它时候
[02:17] or, you know, whenever. 再交材料
[02:18] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[02:19] We started as a study group, 我们以学习小组开始
[02:20] We’ll finish as a study group. 就该以学习小组结束
[02:22] All for one, and one dude we can all leave behind. 人人为我 而我们都可以抛弃一个人
[02:24] Everybody, go quickly. 大家快跑
[02:25] Go. 跑
[02:25] Go, go, go, go, go, go. 跑 跑 跑
[02:54] All right, Mr. Winger. Et al. Britta. 好了 翁格先生 以及布雷塔
[02:57] Emotions are running high, 大家情绪都逐渐高涨起来了
[02:58] So I will keep this tight and short. 我就言简意赅点好了
[03:01] You always do. 你向来如此
[03:02] I see you have all the necessary paperwork. 我看到你有所有必需的书面材料
[03:03] Necessary? You asked for proof of inseam. 必需 你还管我要裤长证明呢
[03:06] Ah, Jeffrey. 杰夫瑞
[03:08] I’m going to miss our playful, 我会怀念咱俩那欢乐无比
[03:09] “Get a room already” banter. “房已开好”的小玩笑的
[03:11] – Oh, dean. – I can come back. -院长 -要不我待会再来
[03:13] No, I can do this. 不 我可以的
[03:14] Just need to sign the old John Dean-cock 只要签上老约翰·院长超人的大名
[03:17] and you will be graduated. 你就毕业了
[03:21] So this is it? 就这样吗
[03:24] I, uh…I expected a little more pageantry. 我还希望能更隆重点呢
[03:29] I’m listening. 请说
[03:30] Annie’s right. 安妮说的对
[03:32] We should throw a party to mark the occasion. 我们应该举办派对庆祝这一时刻
[03:34] A small one. 一个小型的
[03:35] The teensiest. 最小的
[03:37] Just close friends, a small cake… 就三五好友 小蛋糕
[03:38] maybe some flowers, an archway… 或者再来点花 拱门
[03:39] A string quartet. 弦乐四重奏
[03:40] Ooh, he could wear a suit. 他可以穿上正装
[03:42] Starting to sound like a wedding. 听着开始有点像婚礼了
[03:43] Not a wedding. 才不是婚礼呢
[03:44] Just your average, low-key diploma signing, 只不过是你普通低调的毕业证书签发仪式
[03:47] to which you’re all cordially invited tomorrow afternoon. 我在此诚挚地邀请你们明天下午过来参加
[03:49] Tomorrow? 明天
[03:50] Is that enough time to plan a whole wedding? 这么短的时候够准备一整套婚礼吗
[03:52] – Absolutely. – I’ll get my book. -当然 -我去拿书
[03:56] Listen, I can’t do a big party. 听着 我不能参加大型派对
[03:58] It’s too much. 这太过了
[03:59] Oh, I see what’s going on here. 我知道这是怎么回事了
[04:01] This is about you getting cold feet about graduating. 你不敢毕业了
[04:05] I’ve been looking forward to graduation 我从大一注册时起
[04:06] since freshman registration. 就一直盼着毕业
[04:08] I already got a job lined up 我已经在我老搭档的律所里
[04:09] at my old partner’s firm. 找了份工作
[04:10] Well, then, let them eat cake. 那让他们也来吃蛋糕吧
[04:12] It’s just, I’m worried that the group might not be able 只是 我担心学习小组不能
[04:15] to handle it, you know, emotionally. 接受这事 你懂的 就情感上来说
[04:18] Everyone wants you to graduate, Jeff. 大家都希望你能毕业 杰夫
[04:20] Well, what about Abed? 阿布蒂呢
[04:21] I mean, the stress of me leaving might send him spiraling. 我是说 我离开的压力可能会让他失控
[04:23] Come on, give him some more credit. 得了吧 多给他点信任
[04:25] He’s really progressed since he opened up to my therapizing. 他自从对我的疗法敞开心扉之后 情况大有改观
[04:28] Do you remember last year, when he wouldn’t stop 你还记得去年 他一直在说
[04:29] talking about that “Darkest timeline” thing? “最黑暗的平行时空”什么的吗
[04:31] The one where I lost my arm? 我变独臂大侠的那次
[04:32] And Pierce died, and Annie went insane, 皮尔斯死了 安妮疯了
[04:34] and he blamed it all on you throwing some dice. 他说都怪你扔了什么骰子
[04:37] He has not brought that up in months. 他已经有几个月没提起过了
[04:40] You’re right, Britta. 你说得对 布雷塔
[04:43] I just need to give Abed a chance. 我要给阿布蒂一个机会
[04:45] Then it’s settled. 那就这么定了
[04:46] The six of us will take astronomy next semester. 我们六个人下学期一起上天文学
[04:48] So now you’re leaving me out. 你们现在是准备把我甩开了吗
[04:49] No, we’re leaving Jeff out. 遗弃的是杰夫
[04:50] So I’m not even the one who gets left out anymore. 现在我连被遗弃的权利都被剥夺了吗
[04:53] Everything’s Jeff, Jeff… 就知道杰夫 杰夫
[04:54] Jeff. 杰夫
[04:55] This seat taken? 这里有人吗
[04:57] So everyone still excited about the big shindig? 大家是不是很期待狂欢派对啊
[05:00] Totally. 那是
[05:01] I was worried about the wedding-graduation mash up, 我有点担心婚礼和毕业礼混搭会奇怪
[05:02] but it’s testing really well with women. 不过女生们很喜欢
[05:05] Oh, well, that’s a load off. 那就好
[05:06] Hey, we should probably figure out 那我们就先决定一下
[05:07] who’s bringing the soda now, right? 饮料谁来负责
[05:09] Just so there’s not another hang up. 别又忘带了
[05:10] I brought it. I-I just drank it all. 我带了 喝完了嘛
[05:13] It’s okay. I’ve got it covered. 没关系 我来搞定
[05:15] No, no, no. You’ve already done so much. 不行 不行 你都负责那么多事了
[05:17] Besides, I think I have a fun and fair way 而且我想到一个好玩的办法
[05:20] to decide which of the six of us will bring the soda. 来决定谁负责带饮料
[05:25] We’ll roll for it. 掷骰子
[05:37] It didn’t land on a number. 没有具体数字
[05:39] That probably means nothing. 应该没什么吧
[05:40] Or it means everything. 也可能玄机很大
[05:42] Let’s hope not. 希望不要
[05:42] You know what, I’ll bring the soda. 这样吧 我带饮料
[05:44] Don’t worry, I’ll make sure there aren’t any more hang-ups. 别担心 我肯定不会忘的
[05:46] Must I bear this cross forever? 能别抓着一个把柄不放吗
[05:52] I was hoping for more. 我还以为会更精彩呢
[06:18] Catherine? 凯瑟琳
[06:19] Do not even tell me you dropped that cake. 别告诉我你把蛋糕砸了
[06:28] Parasites. 寄生虫
[06:29] Hey. What’s going on? 怎么了
[06:31] Why are you trying to avoid graduating? 感觉你不太想毕业的样子
[06:34] I wish I knew. 我也不知道怎么了
[06:35] I think it’s because you’re scared 我觉得你是怕了
[06:36] to take this law job with your old partner. 怕跟老伙计去重操旧业
[06:39] But don’t let that stop you from graduating. 但也不能因为这个就不毕业了啊
[06:41] Take the job, don’t take the job. 不管你要不要重操旧业
[06:42] Either way, your friends are always going 我们这帮朋友都在
[06:44] to be here to support you. 都会支持你的
[06:45] Good to know. 真好
[06:47] See you at graduation. 毕业典礼见
[06:49] And they call us the worst. 还好意思说我们黑化
[06:51] Took you long enough. 你走得够慢的
[06:52] Hey, nobody said you had to travel naked. 你全裸穿越就牛逼吗
[06:54] Oh. You brought the good one. 带了好东西呢
[06:56] You hold that, I’ll do the sleeve. 你拿着 我撸袖子
[06:58] Wait for the click. There… 咔哒一声就好了 好了
[07:00] Ah. Good. 很好
[07:04] Middle finger works great now. 中指很灵活嘛
[07:06] It’s worse than I thought. 情况比想象中要糟糕
[07:08] They made lame Jeff too lame to leave Greendale. 杰夫跟他们混太久变矬了 离不开格林德尔
[07:11] He’s got to take that job. 他必须接下那个工作
[07:12] But how do we make him do that? 怎么能让他听我们的呢
[07:14] By turning the study group against him 挑动整个学习小组对他倒戈相向
[07:16] so he’ll run screaming from this rancid cocoon 然后他就会冲出这个烂泥坑
[07:19] into the welcoming arms of darkness. 投向无限的黑暗世界
[07:21] How hard is that to understand? 这个道理很难懂吗
[07:23] It’s not. 很好懂
[07:24] I just like when you talk down to me like a child. 我就是喜欢你把我当小孩的说话语气
[07:31] Oh! Jeff. 杰夫
[07:32] It’s bad luck to see the graduation 典礼之前就看到典礼的样子
[07:34] before the graduation. 这不吉利哦
[07:35] I had to talk to you. 我想跟你说几句
[07:37] Today is bringing up so many emotions. 今天这种日子会让人情绪万千
[07:39] It’s a lot to take in. 一时消化不了
[07:40] I’m not making you feel nervous about graduating, am I? 不会是被我刺激得太紧张了吧
[07:43] Well, you are making me feel something. 你确实刺激到我了
[07:47] And it’s not about graduating. 不过跟毕业无关
[07:50] I’m saying I’m hot for you. 你让我欲火焚身
[07:52] Me? 我吗
[07:53] Is this for real? 是真的吗
[07:55] Is my beating heart for real? 你看跳动的心脏是真的吗
[07:57] Oh, Annie. 安妮哟
[07:58] I don’t know if it’s the beautiful decorations, 我不知道是不是因为这些漂亮的装束
[08:00] or the impending floral archway, 还是这鲜花装点的拱门
[08:03] but there’s something about this that feels so right. 但我就是感觉到一切都那么和谐
[08:07] It’s the perfect moment to remember you by. 我会永远铭记这一刻的你
[08:10] Remember me by? 铭记
[08:11] I’m not going anywhere. 我又不走
[08:13] Exactly. You’re going nowhere. 对 你哪儿也去不了
[08:15] I’m about to return to my cool, adult, lawyer life, 我就要重回美好社会 过上律师生活了
[08:18] and you’re going to be stuck here, playing high school. 你呢 还是深陷这破泥潭 假扮高中萝莉
[08:20] Why are you saying this? 你干嘛要这么说
[08:21] So you face the facts. 让你看清事实
[08:23] Once I graduate, I’m gone. 一旦毕业 我就再也不回来了
[08:30] Winger, streaking on your last day of school? 翁格 裸奔庆祝最后一天
[08:32] Respect. 够狠
[08:33] Oh, so I got the save the date for your graduation. 那我还得找个伴参加你的毕业典礼
[08:36] Should I bring a date, or try to hook up there? 你说我是带一个去呢 还是现把一个呢
[08:38] I’m not going to your stupid graduation, jerk. 我不会参加你的破毕业典礼了 混蛋
[08:41] I can’t believe you said those things to me. 你居然对我说出那样的话
[08:43] What things? 什么话
[08:44] Don’t play dumb. You want to leave? Leave. 别跟我装傻 你要走就走吧
[08:46] See if I care. 谁管你
[08:47] What did you do? 你干嘛了
[08:49] I have no earthly idea. 我毫不知情啊
[08:52] Look up there. 你看
[08:58] – Hello, Abed. – Hello, evil Jeff. -阿布蒂 -黑化杰夫
[09:00] What? How did you… 什么 你怎么
[09:02] I may not be good with facial expressions, 虽然我对面部表情研究不深
[09:03] but I know an evil doppelganger when I see one. 但黑化双生人我还是认得的
[09:05] Plus your arm makes a noise every time you move it. 而且你走一步胳膊就响一声
[09:07] Silence. 闭嘴
[09:08] Are you here to kill Jeff? 你是来杀杰夫的吗
[09:09] Oh, you non-evils are so naive. 你们这帮白化人真是白痴
[09:12] I’m here to save Jeff 我是来救杰夫的
[09:13] from the smothering teat of his study group. 把他从学习小组的泥潭里拽出来
[09:15] Is that a paintball gun? 是彩蛋枪吗
[09:17] You wish. 想得美
[09:22] Cool. 帅耶
[09:24] Wait. Cold. 有点凉
[09:28] How did I get to the dean’s office? 我怎么跑到院长办公室来了
[09:37] Out of my chair, monkey. 给我让开 小鬼
[09:42] The darkest timeline. 黑暗空间
[09:48] Annie. 安妮
[09:53] Um, okay, let’s start with “Huh?” 好吧 我们从头说起 怎么回事
[09:56] Jeff, I’m sorry. I made it all up. 杰夫 对不起 我瞎说的
[10:00] I’ve been so upset about you graduating 你要毕业了我特别难受
[10:02] that I’ve gone a little crazy, emotionally. 然后情绪上就有点发狂了
[10:05] Oh, good. I thought I was losing my mind. 那就好 我还以为是我疯了呢
[10:07] Make it up to you with a hug? 对不起啦 抱抱好不好
[10:14] This breakfast sandwich cart is such a great idea. 三明治早餐篮太有才了
[10:17] It’s never too early for Shirley… 雪瑞的长远眼光可不是盖的
[10:18] to make a boatload off of hung over college kids. 你们这帮孩子宿醉过后肯定会饿
[10:20] Speaking of great idea having, hear me out. 说到好点子 听我的
[10:23] It’s called “The Troy-Jan horse.” 这个就叫”特洛伊木马”怎么样
[10:25] It goes bread, lettuce, ham, ham, bacon, chocolate… 有面包 生菜 火腿 培根 巧克力
[10:30] Oh, how you doing, the graduate? 怎么样呀 毕业生
[10:32] Just stopping by to hand out some un-vites to my graduation. 我就是顺便来发两张毕业典礼的逐客令
[10:35] Here’s one for the desperate housewife 一张给你 绝望的主妇
[10:37] who spends more time with her pathetic business 整天琢磨着你那没希望的小生意
[10:40] than with her family. 也不陪家人
[10:41] And you. 一张给你
[10:42] If you call a sandwich a “Troy-jan horse,” 如果你给三明治起名叫”特洛伊木马”
[10:45] people are going to think there’s horse in it. 大家会以为里面有马肉
[10:48] Oh, my dreams. 擦 我的梦想
[10:50] Whatever, losers. See you never. 随你们吧 废柴们 后会无期
[10:53] Where’s Abed? 阿布蒂在哪
[10:56] Is anyone here? 有人在吗
[10:58] Hello, Abed. Welcome to our home. 你好 阿布蒂 欢迎来到我们的家
[11:00] – Hello, evil Abed. – It’s just Abed now. -你好 黑化阿布蒂 -叫阿布蒂就行
[11:02] After we met, I abandoned my evil goal 我们相遇后 我放弃了我的邪恶念头
[11:03] to focus on brightening my own timeline instead. 专注于把自己平行空间变得好起来
[11:05] – Do you live here alone? – Yes. -你一个人住吗 -是的
[11:07] Evil Troy moved out when I gave up the cause. 黑化特洛伊在我改变主意后搬走了
[11:09] Now he only listens to evil Jeff, 他现在只听令与黑化杰夫
[11:11] who sort of took over this year, villain-wise. 从反派的角度说 杰夫现在全面接手了
[11:12] Jeff left Greendale and became a scummy lawyer again, 杰夫离开格林德尔 又成了恶棍律师
[11:14] but the more evil he got, 可是他越邪恶
[11:16] the more he became tortured by the idea 便越对好杰夫的存在
[11:17] that there’s still a good Jeff out there, being good somewhere. 感到念念不安
[11:20] That’s why he forced me to show him 所以他逼我教会他
[11:21] how to travel between timelines. 穿越平行时空的方法
[11:22] My god. This is so cool. 天啊 太酷了
[11:24] I know. You have no idea 是啊 你无法想象
[11:26] how long I’ve been waiting to talk to you about it. 我苦等了多久告诉你这个消息
[11:28] Kind of a superman III meets that Star Trek episode 感觉就像《超人3》混搭那集《星际迷航》
[11:31] – The Cape was cancelled. – Not here. -《暗侠》被砍了 -这里没有
[11:33] They retooled it for cable, and it’s awesome. 他们转到有线台重整旗鼓 超赞
[11:36] Want to see it? 想看吗
[11:37] Desperately. 非常想
[11:38] But I need to get back to my timeline and stop evil Jeff. 但是我得回到我的平行空间 阻止黑化杰夫
[11:40] So I came to the only person who could help me…me. 所以我才来找唯一能帮我的人 我
[11:42] I’ll get you home, Abed. 我会把你送回去 阿布蒂
[11:43] But first, you’ll need some supplies. 但首先 你需要点补给
[11:52] Everyone must be running late. 大家都迟到了啊
[11:54] Here, Jeffrey. You’re graduated. 给 杰夫 你毕业了
[11:56] Take your precious diploma and just go. 那么你那珍贵的文凭 滚蛋吧
[11:58] I cannot believe the hurtful things 我真不敢相信你在我办公室
[12:01] you said to me in my office. 说的那些伤人的话
[12:02] I’ll have you know 我告诉你
[12:03] that wanting a little pageantry in your life 在生活中追求华丽
[12:05] isn’t a crime or a lifestyle choice. 既不是犯罪也不是生活方式
[12:13] Okay, Annie, something definitely weird is happening. 安妮 绝对发生怪事了
[12:16] No one’s here, the Dean is mad at me, 没人来 院长还生我气了
[12:18] and he is never mad at me, and… 他从来不生我气的
[12:21] a third reason. 眼前就是第三个理由
[12:22] Congratulations, Jeff. 恭喜你 杰夫
[12:23] Don’t worry about the study group. 别担心学习小组
[12:25] You can talk to them later. 等会再跟他们解决恩怨
[12:26] Why don’t you and I go celebrate 我们何不去一个更隐蔽
[12:27] someplace private and boozy? 有美酒的地方庆祝呢
[12:30] Annie, why are you acting like 安妮 你为什么搞得
[12:31] a mistress in a Lifetime movie? 跟Lifetime电影里的情妇一样
[12:33] You’re funny. 你真幽默
[12:34] Oh, sweetheart, you dropped your phone earlier. 甜心 你刚刚拉下了你的手机
[12:37] You’ve got a voicemail from a guy named Mark? 有个叫马克的人给你留了语音留言
[12:40] You should call him. 你应该给他回电
[12:41] Not now. 现在不行
[12:42] I have to find the others and figure this out. 我得找到大伙 问清楚
[12:43] Crap. We’re losing him. 该死 我们要被他甩了
[12:46] – What? – What? -什么 -怎么
[12:47] Who are you? 你是谁
[12:48] You are me? 你是我
[12:50] – But how? – But how? -怎么可能 -怎么可能
[12:52] Enough of the pleasantries. 别寒暄了
[12:53] I’ve come from the darkest timeline 我从最黑暗的平行空间赶来
[12:55] to make sure you take that job. 确保你接下律师的工作
[12:57] It’s essential to our future. 这对我们的未来至关重要
[12:59] You want it, idiot, so take it. 你想要 就接下 你个白痴
[13:00] I can’t. 不行
[13:01] I’ve spent almost four years here, 我在这里待了四年
[13:03] growing and changing and making dioramas. 成长 改变 制作立体模型
[13:06] I’m not that guy anymore. 我不是以前的我了
[13:07] You’re wrong. 你错了
[13:07] Greendale may have dulled your killer instinct, 格林德尔或许削减了你嗜杀的霸气
[13:10] but trust me, it’s still in you. 但相信我 那霸气仍在你体内
[13:12] It’s time to leave this place and reclaim your proper life. 是时候离开这里 重新夺回自己的生活了
[13:16] No. Not without my study group. 不 我不会抛下学习小组的
[13:20] Now who’s in a Lifetime movie? 看看谁变成Lifetime电视电影主角了
[13:22] Then I’ll be rid of you another way. 那我会想出别的办法除掉你
[13:28] Friendship! 友谊万岁
[13:39] Cold. 好凉
[13:40] Well, the subtle approach failed. 狡猾的办法没起效
[13:42] What’s next? Explain it slowly. 下一步怎么办 慢慢地解释
[13:45] Need some help? 需要帮忙吗
[13:48] Let’s burn this mother down. 联手踏平这里吧
[13:57] Jeff must be graduating about now 杰夫现在可能正在庆贺毕业呢
[13:59] I wonder if anyone’s there. 不知道有没有人去捧场
[14:00] Doubt he cares. 他肯定不在乎
[14:01] Pierce won’t even respond to my texts. 皮尔斯都不肯回我的短信
[14:03] I wonder what terrible things Jeff said about him. 我在想杰夫对他说了多恶毒的话
[14:05] I’ve got some guesses. 我大致猜得到
[14:08] Let me finish. 等我说完
[14:09] Look, I know this may sound crazy, 我知道这很疯狂
[14:11] and more than a little convenient, 也有点过于投机取巧
[14:12] but whatever I said to you, it wasn’t me. 但对你们恶语相向的人 不是我
[14:15] It was evil Jeff. 是黑化杰夫
[14:16] Come on. 得了吧
[14:18] Something happened when I rolled that dice. 掷骰子的时候发生了一些事
[14:19] Something terrible. 坏事
[14:20] Something only nerds can understand. 只有书呆子才会明白的事
[14:22] You have to believe me. 你们得相信我
[14:24] They’re coming for us. 他们要找咱们麻烦
[14:25] No. 不
[14:27] We’re coming for them. 我们要去找他们麻烦
[14:28] Abed, where have you been? 阿布蒂 你去哪儿了
[14:29] The darkest timeline. 最黑暗的平行空间
[14:30] You guys never believe me, so this time, 你们从来都不相信我 所以这次
[14:31] I brought proof, the doppeldeaner. 我带了证据 假院长
[14:35] Abed brought me here to prove to all of you… 阿布蒂带我来是想证明
[14:38] Actually, I figured that these paintball warping guns 其实 我发现这个彩弹传送枪
[14:40] would convince you. 就可以说服你们
[14:41] Listen up, people. 大伙听好了
[14:42] We’ve got an inter-dimensional battle on our hands. 我们现在面对一场空间内大作战
[14:43] Our evil counterparts are waging a war, 我们的黑化体想要挑起战争
[14:45] and it’s either us or us. 定是拼个你死我活
[14:47] All right. 好吧
[14:49] Let’s light up these dark suckers. 联手搞死这帮黑化烂仔帮
[14:52] Okay, everyone. Stay sharp. 都警惕点
[14:53] If you see yourself, warp on sight. 看到自己 杀无赦
[14:56] I’d like to warp myself to a dairy-free mudslide. 我想把自己传送到一个不加奶泥石流鸡尾酒世界
[14:59] That’s just vodka, Shirley. 雪莉 没奶那叫沃特加
[15:01] I know what it is. 我知道
[15:03] Pierce? 皮尔斯
[15:04] We thought you were dead. 我们以为你死了
[15:05] Hell, no. 当然没有
[15:06] After I got shot, I faked my death 中枪后 我通过假死
[15:09] to teach you all a lesson. 给你们上一课
[15:10] Lesson about what? 什么课
[15:11] Who can remember? It was more than a year ago. 谁还记得 一年多前的事了
[15:13] And yet, here you all are, 然而 你们又一次
[15:16] planning an invasion without me. 密谋侵略 不带上我
[15:18] Again, we thought you were dead. 都说过了 我们以为你死了
[15:20] Listen, I-I can help you guys beat the lame study group. 听着 我能帮你们打败废柴学习小组
[15:23] Just tell me how this works. 告诉我你们的规则就行
[15:24] Fine. 好吧
[15:25] It’s complicated, but basically, 很复杂 但简单说
[15:27] the first person to shoot themselves wins. 第一个射杀自己的人获胜
[15:31] Winner. 我赢了
[15:32] Well, that bow tied itself. 自行了断了
[15:34] Dang, I got hair dye on my coat. 该死 我染发剂蹭到衣服上了
[15:36] Dang, it’s spreading. 该死 扩散了
[15:38] Damn it, Britta. 该死的 布雷塔
[15:39] Did you shoot yourself too? 你也冲自己开枪了吗
[15:40] Every time. 每次都是
[15:42] Don’t talk to her like that. 别这么跟她说话
[15:44] Every time. 每次都是
[15:45] We’re here. Scatter. 我们到了 分散开
[15:55] Get help. 帮帮忙
[15:58] Can’t hide forever, lame Annie. 你藏不了一辈子的 傻安妮
[16:01] Just let me shoot you. 快让我把你打中吧
[16:02] You’ll love the darkest timeline. 你会爱上黑暗时空的
[16:04] We’re sleeping with Jeff there. 我们跟杰夫睡在一起呢
[16:06] What? We are? 什么 真的吗
[16:08] All the time. 每晚都是
[16:09] And he loves it. 他可喜欢了
[16:14] Nobody sleeps with Jeff. 没人跟杰夫睡觉
[16:17] Not even me. 我也不行
[16:22] I’ve been counting bullets. 我一直在数子弹
[16:23] One of us is out. 我们有人打光了
[16:24] – Is it you? – Yes. -是你吗 -是的
[16:26] Why would you tell me that? 你干嘛告诉我
[16:28] To sound intimidating. 本想恐吓你来着
[16:32] Oh! Almost worked. 差点就成功了
[16:38] Ballin’. 牛叉
[16:45] Okay. Only evil Jeff is left. 好的 只剩邪恶杰夫了
[16:47] You’ve got to take him out. 你必须把他拿下
[16:48] Why don’t I just give him what he wants? 为什么满足他的要求
[16:49] What? You can’t give up now. 什么 你不能现在放弃
[16:50] – Why not? – Because it’s not real. -为什么不 -因为这不是现实
[16:52] Look around, Jeff. 看看四周 杰夫
[16:53] Haven’t you noticed the vending machines 你没发现自动贩卖机里
[16:55] are full of meats and hard-boiled eggs? 摆的都是肉和煮鸡蛋吗
[16:58] Or that all the background students 还有人肉背景们
[16:59] are attractive women? 个个都是辣妹
[17:01] Hi. 你好呀
[17:03] Yeah. 发现了
[17:04] This is a world you’ve created in your own mind. 这是你脑中臆想出的世界
[17:06] The real battle is within. 真正的战争在你心中
[17:08] You’re afraid to graduate because you think 你害怕毕业 因为你觉得
[17:09] Greendale has changed you too much. 你被格林德尔改造了太多
[17:11] So part of you wants evil Jeff to win, 你甚至有些希望邪恶杰夫能赢
[17:12] because then you could go backwards 因为这样你就能回去
[17:13] and pretend you’re the same guy you were four years ago. 假装你还是四年前的那个自己
[17:15] But you’re not. You’re stronger. 但你不是了 你更坚强了
[17:17] You’re better. You have friends. 你比过去优秀 你有了朋友
[17:19] No, screw that. You have a family. 应该说 你有了家人
[17:21] Wait. 等等
[17:23] If this is all in my mind, 如果这都在我脑中
[17:23] then I don’t really need to fight him. 那我并不需要跟他真打
[17:25] Don’t logic this one away from me. 别在这件事上跟我耍逻辑
[17:28] We finally figured out a way to make paintball cool again. 我们终于让彩弹战重振江湖了
[17:35] Hey, handsome. 帅哥
[18:00] On second thought, 转念一想
[18:02] who needs to roll a dime? 掷什么筛子啊
[18:03] And who cares if we have soda? 谁在乎饮料的事
[18:05] As long as you guys are with me, 只要你们跟我在一起
[18:07] I have everything I need to graduate. 我就毕业无憾了
[18:09] Yeah. Forget soda. 是啊 别管饮料了
[18:13] Friends, Greendalians, human beings, 朋友们 格林德尔人们 人类们
[18:16] we are gathered here today to honor 我们聚集在这里
[18:17] that sacred and eternal bond 为了见证这神圣而永恒的
[18:20] between a student and his dean. 学生与院长间的结合
[18:23] Neither time nor distance nor screening one’s calls 无论时间 距离 还是筛选人的电话
[18:25] could ever sever what nature herself has ordained. 都不能阻断这上天注定的姻缘
[18:29] When two men are drawn… 当两个男人牵手
[18:30] I’ll take it from here, Craig. 我来说吧 克拉格
[18:31] Fair enough. I was reaching. 好吧 我说的也差不多了
[18:35] Three and a half years ago, when I came to Greendale, 三年半之前 我来到格林德尔时
[18:38] I met six very important people. 认识了六个非常重要的人
[18:40] Ooh. Burn on Britta. 你漏掉了布雷塔
[18:42] Sorry, seven. 好吧 七个人
[18:44] And meeting these people changed my life. 与这些人相遇 改变了我的人生
[18:48] Yep. 没错
[18:51] I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what to say. 抱歉 我不知从何说起
[18:54] – Yeah, okay. – Whatever. -是啊 -随便吧
[18:55] I’m so used to being the guy 我曾习惯于做一个
[18:58] who can talk his way out of anything, 巧舌如簧逃脱是非的人
[18:59] but what do you say when you don’t want a way out? 但如果不愿逃脱 又能如何巧舌
[19:04] What you all have done for me is indescribable. 你们为我做的一切无以言表
[19:08] It’s unbelievable. 难以置信
[19:10] And my love for you is immeasurable, 我对你们的爱无法丈量
[19:15] even when you split it seven ways. 哪怕分成七分亦是如此
[19:20] Well said, Jeffrey. 说得好 杰夫瑞
[19:22] If anyone here should have just cause 如果在场有人不同意
[19:24] why Jeffrey Tobias Winger should not be graduated, 杰夫瑞·托比亚斯·翁格毕业
[19:27] speak now or forever… 请现在提出 或永缄其口
[19:30] Pierce. 皮尔斯
[19:31] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这么做
[19:32] I’m ready to graduate. 我准备好毕业了
[19:34] Yeah? 是吗
[19:35] Well, I’m ready to graduate first. 那我准备好先毕业了
[19:38] Seems oddly appropriate. 看起来相当合理啊
[19:40] Congratulations, Pierce. 恭喜了 皮尔斯
[19:48] Perfect. 真棒
[19:49] So what’s next for Jeffrey Winger? 杰夫瑞·翁格的下一步人生怎么走
[19:51] I’m thinking I might look into some small local firms. 我也许会去本地的小律所上班
[19:54] I’m going to use my big mouth to help the little guy. 用我的大口才帮助小人物
[19:57] Plus, if I stay in town, 另外如果我就在城里上班
[19:58] I can pop by any time I want. 还能随时回来看看
[20:00] You know, just to settle any group arguments 来解决一下小组内部
[20:02] about who misses me the most. 关于谁更想我的争论
[20:05] What do you think? 你怎么看
[20:07] – To Jeff. – To Jeffrey. -敬杰夫 -敬杰夫瑞
[20:18] Troy and Abed in the morning. 特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
[20:20] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[20:21] We’ve got a jam-packed show, so let’s get started. 今天的节目精彩多多 马上开始
[20:23] Today, as always, 今天一如往常
[20:24] we’ll be visited once again 我们再次请到了
[20:25] by Greendale’s king and supreme lord master, 格林德尔的王 至尊上主
[20:27] Dean Chang. 昌院长
[20:28] Looks like he’ll be talking about squash this time. 看起来他今天要谈谈瓜果的问题
[20:30] Oh, I’m super excited for that. 我好激动啊
[20:31] And not only because it’s mandatory. 并不是因为我必须激动
[20:33] But first, we’ll take a spin around the timeline map 但首先 让我们翻转时空地图
[20:35] and find out what’s happening in the universes 看看宇宙中的平行时空内
[20:37] that parallel ours. 正发生着什么
[20:40] Thanks, us. 谢谢我们
[20:41] I’m standing here in timeline five, 我正站在第五时空
[20:43] where things are pretty much normal. 这里的一切都很正常
[20:44] Normal? 正常
[20:45] Troy, people are on fire in Nairobi. 特洛伊 内罗毕人民正在水深火热中
[20:47] You call that normal? 你管这叫正常
[20:49] I’ve become much more conscious of world issues 自从给我们的孩子取了非洲名字后
[20:51] since Troy and I decided to give our baby an African name. 我对世界争端变得异常敏感起来
[20:55] Isn’t that right, Chewbacca? 对不对呀 楚巴卡
[20:57] It means, “he who hunts bounties.” 意思是”悬赏猎人”
[20:59] Back to you. 交给你们
[21:02] Wow, it sounds like things are really heating up in Nairobi. 听起来内罗毕那边挺热闹啊
[21:04] That’s nothing compared to the fire in our studio audience. 再热闹也比不上现场观众的热情
[21:07] Hey, idiots. 傻蛋们
[21:09] How many times have I told you, 我说了多少遍了
[21:10] the show doesn’t really exist. 这节目根本不存在
[21:11] No one’s watching. 没人看
[21:13] Duh-doy. We know. 是啊 我们知道
[21:15] Yeah, we’re just messing around. 我们只是图一乐呵
[21:16] See you at lunch, evil Jeff. 中午见 邪恶杰夫
[21:17] See you at lunch. 中午见
[21:21] Troy and Abed in the morning. 特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme