Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Shirley, did you ever date Roger Ebert? 雪瑞 你和罗杰·埃伯特约过会吗
[00:05] – Excuse me? – Nothing. -你说什么 -没事
[00:08] Britta, did you ever take pictures of your feet 布雷塔 你有没有拍过自己的脚
[00:09] and post them on the internet for money? 然后传到网上来赚钱
[00:10] Sha-ha! No. 切 木有
[00:13] Guys, this history final is going to be killer. 同学们 这次历史课期末考试会很难
[00:15] We have to study. 我们得好好学
[00:16] It’s no fair professor Cornwallis 康沃利斯教授又变得这么死板
[00:18] turned all hard-assed again. 真不公平
[00:19] Lucky Pierce. 皮尔斯真走运
[00:20] Donating his kidney to Gilbert to get out of it. 捐了个肾给吉尔伯特 然后就脱离苦海了
[00:22] I never thought he’d be that generous. 我从没想过他会那么大方
[00:25] Although, he did seem disappointed 不过 他似乎挺失望
[00:26] that the operation didn’t involve sleeping with a Russian woman, 因为手术不包括上俄罗斯妹子
[00:28] then waking up in a bathtub full of ice. 醒来后躺在满是冰块的浴缸里
[00:30] Guys! 同学们
[00:30] History! 历史
[00:31] I am studying history. 我在学习历史
[00:32] I’m studying our history. 我在学习我们的历史
[00:33] – Abed! – Nobody bite. -阿布蒂 -都闭嘴
[00:36] We agreed no biting. 我们说好了不准闲聊
[00:37] But, Jeff, it’s a graduation gift. 但是 杰夫 这可是毕业礼物
[00:38] You see, on the surface we seem like just a group of people 表面上我们只是一群有着不同人生背景
[00:40] from diverse backgrounds who have become unlikely friends. 不太可能成为朋友的人
[00:42] But according to my research, 但根据我的研究
[00:44] our paths have crossed many times. 我们有过很多交集
[00:46] We were destined to meet. 我们注定要遇见彼此
[00:47] Like a team of superheroes. 就像是超级英雄大组队
[00:49] This is our origin story. 而这就是我们的缘起故事
[00:51] And here…We…Go. 又…来…了
[00:53] Abed, we don’t have origin stories. 阿布蒂 我们没有什么缘起故事
[00:55] We have lives. 我们有正经日子过
[00:56] Well, at least… 至少
[01:00] Yep, just me. 就我一个人有
[01:02] So you’re saying we’re all connected 所以你是说我们之间的联系
[01:04] like the classic french film trilogy 就像经典的法国电影三部曲
[01:05] Bleu, Blanc, Rouge? 《蓝》《白》《红》一样吗
[01:07] No, like something more accessible. 不 比那个更容易
[01:08] Like Unbreakable. 就像《惊心动魄》
[01:10] Abed, I know it’s disappointing to you, 阿布蒂 我知道这会让你失望
[01:12] but we’re not superheroes. 但我们都不是超级英雄
[01:13] This is the real world, not some comic book adventure. 这是现实世界 而不是某本漫画书里的冒险
[01:16] I’ve done it. I’ve infiltrated the school. 我做到了 我已经成功渗入了学校
[01:19] I’ve learned its secrets. 我发现了其中的秘密
[01:21] I’ve gained everyone’s trust. 我取得了所有人的信任
[01:23] And now, on the anniversary of my empire’s destruction, 现在 在我帝国覆灭一周年之际
[01:26] Vengeance will be mine. 静待我的逆袭吧
[01:27] No, vengeance will be ours. 不 是我俩的逆袭
[01:31] Okay, can you stop that? It really creeps me out. 你能别这样了吗 吓死人了
[01:35] I’m sorry. Just really love this thing. 抱歉 只是我真的很喜欢这玩意
[01:37] Skymall. 天猫
[02:07] I’ve been doing exhaustive research 我一直努力调查清楚
[02:08] into origin of our lives. 我们各自人生的缘起
[02:09] Once I find the last one or two missing pieces, 只要找到最后一两块遗失的碎片
[02:10] I’ll have conclusive proof that we were all destined to meet. 我就有证据证明 我们注定要遇见彼此
[02:14] This is how we’re all connected. 这是我们怎样和彼此产生联系的
[02:15] I call it the crazy quilt of destiny 我称之为“命运碎片拼图”
[02:16] mainly because the loom of fate was already taken. 主要是因为”命运织布机”已经被用过了
[02:18] Really? 嘛
[02:19] Look.I don’t care what tricks or nonsense you have 听着 我不管你剪贴簿里有什么花样
[02:21] in your scrapbook, Martha Stewart, 或鬼东西 玛莎·斯图尔特[美国富商]
[02:23] But there’s no way you’re gonna get me to believe 但你绝不可能让我相信
[02:24] there’s some outside force controlling my destiny. 会有某股外力控制着我的命运
[02:27] And I think you used that particular phrasing 我觉得你用那种独特的措辞
[02:29] because I know you’ve seen Star Wars. 是因为我知道你看过《星球大战》
[02:31] Everybody’s seen Star Wars. 大家都看过《星球大战》
[02:33] Yes, but you first saw it when it was re-released in 1982 没错 但你第一次看是在1982年
[02:35] at the Greendale Palladium at 4:15 in the afternoon. 下午4点15在格林德尔女神影院的重播
[02:37] And it was the best time you ever had with your father. 那是你和你爸度过的最美好的时光
[02:39] How did you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[02:41] You keep this ticket stub in your wallet. 你在钱包里留着这张票根
[02:42] Abed, you can’t… 阿布蒂 你不可以
[02:44] Give it back! 快还我
[02:46] Our story begins in the distant mists of a lost era: 我们的故事发生在迷失时代的遥远迷雾中
[02:49] 2008. 2008年
[02:54] I know you’re all wondering how I do it. 我知道你们都想知道我是怎么做到的
[02:56] How do I balance straight As, extracurriculars, 我是怎样做到三好学生 课外活动
[02:59] and Israeli folk dancing every Friday night? 每周五晚的以色列民族舞
[03:03] It’s a simple matter of organization, 这不过是简单的组织能力
[03:08] dedication, and… 奉献和
[03:19] and we’re back! 继续来
[03:20] Then I drink your milkshake. 那我就喝你的奶昔
[03:23] Ah, that will never get old. 这句话永不过时
[03:26] You guys gotta see my Juno. 记得去看我在朱诺网的个人主页
[03:28] Hey, Troy. 你好 特洛伊
[03:29] So I heard you weren’t doing that great in Algebra, 我听说你代数没考好
[03:32] and you know, if you need a tutor for math, 如果你想找人辅导数学
[03:35] I’d be happy to help. 我很乐意帮忙
[03:36] I’m being recruited by colleges to play football. 已经有大学录我去打橄榄球了
[03:38] I don’t have time for math. 我没空学数学
[03:40] The only thing that matters to me are statistics. 对我来说 只有统计数据才有意义
[03:43] That’s also a type of math. 那也算数学的一种
[03:46] But we already knew I went to high school with Troy, 但我们都知道我和特洛伊读同一所高中
[03:49] and it’s not like he even remembered I existed. 但他对我根本没印象
[03:51] Yeah, I don’t remember her at all. 对 我完全不记得她
[03:53] We should probably drop this. 我们还是换个话题吧
[03:54] Wait, where’s Pierce on this chart? 等等 皮尔斯在表上的什么地方
[03:55] His contribution to the group has already been noted. 他对学习小组的贡献已经为人所知
[03:57] Pierce Hawthorne. Fixture at Greendale. Unavoidable. 皮尔斯·霍桑 格林德尔NPC 避无可避
[04:00] – Hey, is that a sad face? – I wouldn’t know. -这是个哭脸吗 -我不知道
[04:02] You have to look deeper. Here. Take this, for example. 你得继续看 给 比如这个
[04:04] It’s a receipt I found in the back 这是我在感恩节时
[04:05] of Shirley’s sock drawer on Thanksgiving. 在雪瑞放袜子的抽屉后面发现的收据
[04:06] You went in my bedroom for some comic book thing? 你为了漫画书什么的还进过我房间
[04:08] Oh, no, my feet were cold. Ah, here. 不 当时是我脚太冷 给
[04:11] You should probably wash those. 你最好把它们洗洗
[04:12] Discovering the receipt was dumb luck, 发现收据纯属运气
[04:13] but it proves that we were at the mall 但这证明我们同一天
[04:15] on the exact same day. 都去过商场
[04:17] Shirley, do remember what you bought for $54 雪瑞 你还记得你在爱情小屋
[04:18] at the love hut? 花了54刀吗
[04:19] What? Hmm? No. 什么 不记得
[04:22] So excited about tonight, honey. 我对今晚很兴奋 亲爱的
[04:24] Uh-huh. It’s been too long 对 我们好久没有
[04:26] since we had adult time without the kids. 抛下孩子 自己享受成人时光了
[04:31] Well, I may have an anniversary surprise for you too. 我也给你准备了一份周年纪念惊喜
[04:34] Well, I’m in public, but, uh… 我在公共场合 不过
[04:36] You know you gonna get it, right? 你懂的吧
[04:37] You gonna get it! 你懂的
[04:43] So we were at the mall on the same day. 这么说我们那天都在商场
[04:45] Unbreakable. 《惊心动魄》
[04:48] Mail call. 送信了
[04:50] That’s all right. Won’t be needing it today. 没关系的 今天不用了
[04:52] But Kevin always takes the mail. 但每次都是凯文送信
[04:54] Well, today’s mail’s kind of important. 今天的信件很重要
[04:56] It’s the day that I send in Greendale’s lease renewal. 今天是我递交格林德尔续租文件的日子
[04:59] Lease re-new-al? 续租
[05:01] It’s a critical document. 是很重要的文件
[05:02] See, Greendale sublets our land from the Arapaho nation. 格林德尔是阿拉巴霍族转租过来的
[05:05] Miss a renewal and faster than you can say “Wounded knee,” 要是忘记续租 一眨眼
[05:08] we turn into a casino and midsize concert venue. 我们这里就要变成赌场或者中型音乐厅了
[05:12] So you only trust me with busywork? 所以你认为我只能发发琐碎邮件咯
[05:15] Oh, no, that’s not… 不是 我不是这个意思
[05:18] Kevin, ah… 凯文
[05:20] I cannot resist those puppy dog eyes. 这种可怜兮兮的眼神让我如何招架
[05:23] Here. 给
[05:24] Ah! Now, I have time to hit the seamstress. 正好腾出空去女装店逛逛
[05:31] Guess all I have to say is “Ladies and gentlemen, 既然这样 女士们先生们
[05:34] Greendale Resort and Casino presents Steve Winwood.” 格林德尔赌场度假村恭请史蒂夫·温伍德上场
[05:38] Okay, I just need to find the one last smoking gun, 好的 就差最后一环
[05:40] and I think this might be it. 马上就完工了
[05:41] I found it in a copy of the Greendale Communist Worker. 我从一份《格林德尔共产工人报》上剪下来的
[05:44] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[05:45] Oh, my God. 我的天
[05:47] This is me and my anarchist collective at the courthouse. 这是我跟我的无政府主义精英们在法庭里
[05:50] We called ourselves the an-her-chists. 当时我们自称无政府娘子军
[05:54] Did you guys know that Jeff’s in that photo? 你们有没有发现杰夫也在照片里
[05:55] What! 什么
[05:57] Jeff. My man. 杰夫 好小子
[05:59] Congrats on getting your case thrown out. 恭喜你搞定案件
[06:00] Your argument was a masterpiece. 辩词太有风范了
[06:02] I mean, it was definitely creative. 很有创意
[06:04] Creative? 才这个评价
[06:05] He convinced a judge to forgive five years back taxes 他居然让法官相信你黑灯瞎火
[06:07] by getting him to agree 下体猛蹭国旗
[06:09] that you humping an American flag to back in black 不是跳脱衣舞而是搞什么非盈利表演
[06:11] was not stripping 就这样
[06:12] but actually not-for-profit performance art. 你五年没交税的事就一笔勾销了
[06:17] Blew me away. 我折服了
[06:18] Come on, let’s go! 快 跟上
[06:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:20] Thank you for defending a woman’s right 感谢你代表女人辩出心声
[06:22] to use her body however she chooses. 女人的身体自己做主
[06:24] I can honestly say that right is very important to me. 说实话 你们这项权利对我很重要
[06:29] Excuse me, Mr. Winger, can we get a… 不好意思 翁格先生 能跟我们说
[06:30] – You’re a hero. – Hi. -你真是英雄 -你好
[06:33] Guys! 伙计们
[06:34] We have got to capitalize on this momentum. 一定要铭记这一刻
[06:36] It is time an-her-chists finally takes a stand 现在我们无政府娘子军
[06:38] on animals rights. 该向动物权益进发了
[06:40] There is a medical lab in an office building nearby. 这附近一栋办公楼里有个医学实验室
[06:43] Next week, I say we break in there… 要我说咱们下周就闯进去
[06:44] Actually, we were thinking this is our last hurrah. 其实吧 我们干过这票就想金盆洗手了
[06:46] But this was our first hurrah. 可这才是第一票而已
[06:48] – We’re just getting going. – Britta, we’re done. -才刚起步 -布雷塔 我们玩够了
[06:50] I had a hamburger the other day, 我前两天吃了一个汉堡
[06:52] and suddenly I’m not cold all the time. 突然就感到周身不那么冷冰冰了
[06:53] Fine. Go. I don’t need you. 行 走吧 没你们我照干
[06:58] What’s an anarchist to do without her organization? 无政府主义者没了组织还能干啥啊
[07:03] Jeffrey, how could you? 杰夫瑞 你怎么能这样
[07:05] Well, I was a really good lawyer. 谁让我口才好呢
[07:07] Mysti is the stripper that Andre cheated on me with, 咪咪就是那个跟安德烈搞婚外情的脱衣舞女
[07:09] and you defended her. 你居然给她辩护
[07:12] Shirley, I… 雪瑞 我
[07:13] If you hadn’t gotten that homewrecker off, 要不是你把那个小三救出来
[07:15] Andre never would’ve met her. 安德烈也不会碰到她
[07:18] Jeff ends Shirley’s marriage. 杰夫终结了雪瑞的婚姻
[07:20] See? I told you we were always destined to meet. 你们看 我就说是我们命运中注定相聚
[07:25] I knew Shirley and Jeff went to the same restaurant, 我只知道雪瑞和杰夫去过同一家餐厅
[07:27] but I had no idea their paths crossed again, 没想到你们还另有交锋
[07:28] This is good. This is really great. 不错 很有意思
[07:30] We’re really filling in some plot holes here. 这缺的一环又连上了
[07:31] This is good stuff. It’s really good. 很好 太好了
[07:33] Have I missed something? 怎么了
[07:34] These aren’t plot holes, Abed. This is my life. 什么少一环多一环 你在说的是我的人生
[07:36] But this kinda connection 但就是这一环一环
[07:37] only makes our origin story more compelling. 更说明我们的缘分不浅
[07:39] Like how awesome it is 多有意思啊
[07:40] when uncle Ben is murdered in Spider-man. 就像《蜘蛛侠》里本叔叔被杀掉那个桥段
[07:41] My marriage almost ended. 我的婚姻差点终结
[07:43] If it weren’t for Jeff, 要不是杰夫
[07:44] that jezebel would’ve been in jail 那个荡妇就应该在坐牢
[07:45] instead of between my Laura Ashley sheets. 而不是在我的罗兰爱思床单上打滚
[07:47] Hey, this is not my fault. 这关我什么事
[07:49] And by the way, the case didn’t work out too great for me either. 再说了 那个案子也害我不浅
[07:52] It was supposed to make my career, 本来应该让我的事业更上一层楼
[07:54] but it put a target on my back. 结果却搞得我遭人暗算
[08:00] Michael Phelps, really? 迈克尔·菲尔普斯 真的假的
[08:02] And it doesn’t affect his breathing? 都不会影响他换气吗
[08:03] Nope. 不会
[08:04] Mysti, can I talk to Jeff for a moment? 咪咪 我跟杰夫单独聊一下
[08:07] I will go, uh, powder my nose. 那我就去 上个厕所[又有吸粉的意思]
[08:11] For real. 真的是上厕所
[08:14] Listen. 是这样
[08:15] There’s this rumor going around the firm 事务所里出了一点谣言
[08:17] that you never received an undergraduate degree. 说你没有本科学位证
[08:19] – That’s ridiculous. – I know. -开什么玩笑 -我知道
[08:21] I mean, some jag is obviously jealous of your rising star. 很显然是有人嫉妒你这颗新星了
[08:25] But the fact is, until this is settled, 不过这件事情搞清楚以前
[08:26] the bar isn’t gonna let you practice. 恐怕你不能执业了
[08:32] So you got caught in your own lie? 你自己编的瞎话被人拆穿了
[08:34] I almost lost my family. 跟我差点破裂的家庭相比
[08:35] How does your little tragedy even compare? 这有什么可比性吗
[08:37] Because I had to go to school here. 关键是害得我要来这念书
[08:39] Abed, do not write that down. 阿布蒂 不许记下来
[08:41] It’s not like I made Andre cheat. 又不是我让安德烈去偷腥的
[08:43] Well, I happen to think it’s cool that we’re all connected, 我觉得大家互相有牵连挺好的
[08:45] even if some of it’s in bad ways. 就算有时候牵扯得不那么愉快
[08:47] I mean, I’m finally willing to forgive Annie 你看我连安妮毁掉我的高中生活
[08:49] for ruining high school. 这种事我也放下了
[08:50] Wait, I ruined your time in high school? 什么 我毁了你的高中生活
[08:53] Yeah, you did. 千真万确
[08:57] – You guys doing keg stands? – Yeah! -你们是在倒灌金汤吗 -对
[08:59] Anyone can do a keg stand. 那玩意儿是个人都会
[09:01] I’m gonna do a keg flip. 我来个筋斗灌金汤
[09:03] Hey, everybody, look at this. 大家都看着哈
[09:12] My football knee! Why! 我踢球的膝盖哟 为什么
[09:15] Can I have some corn nuts? 给来点爆米花呗
[09:15] Wah! No! Nooooo! 不要哇 不要
[09:22] That had nothing to do with me. 那跟我有什么关系
[09:23] And you already admitted that you faked that injury 而且你自己也承认了是假摔
[09:25] because you couldn’t take the pressure Of those football recruiters. 因为你承受不了橄榄球特招的压力
[09:28] I faked my injury because of what you said to me. 是因为你一席话我才假摔的
[09:30] Because of what I said? 因为我的一席话
[09:32] You didn’t even remember that I went to school with you. 你都不记得有我这个同学
[09:34] I may have lied about that too. 那句是假话
[09:40] Hey, guys, it’s time to do senior class superlatives! 伙计们 毕业班颁奖礼开始了
[09:45] Okay, the first award is “Most handsome.” 第一个奖项是 最帅奖
[09:48] And the winner is… 得主是
[09:50] Troy Barnes. 特洛伊·巴恩斯
[09:52] Of course it is. 猜也是
[09:53] “Most popular.” 最受欢迎奖
[09:55] Troy Barnes. 特洛伊·巴恩斯
[09:56] No! You guys are awesome. 别这样 你们太好了
[09:59] “Best Smile.” “最佳微笑”
[10:02] Ha ha, gotta keep ’em white. 牙白微笑才美
[10:03] “Best Moves.” “Best practical joker.” “最佳舞姿” “最佳整蛊专家”
[10:07] “Coolest Locker.” “最酷储物柜”
[10:08] And now, the last award of the night. 现在 颁发今晚最后一个奖项
[10:11] “Most Likely to Succeed.” “最有可能成功奖”
[10:13] Okay, this has to go to me, 这奖肯定是我的
[10:15] Because I am most likely to succeed. 因为我最有可能成功
[10:17] It’s just a fact. You guys know. 这是个事实 这人人都知道
[10:18] And the winner is… 得奖者是
[10:21] Troy Barnes. 特洛伊·巴恩斯
[10:27] You have got to be kidding me! 没搞错吧
[10:29] Troy Barnes, most likely to succeed? 特洛伊·巴恩斯 最有可能成功
[10:32] I’m the damn valedictorian and head of student council 我是年级第一名 学生会主席
[10:36] and president of campus crusade for Christ. 学园传道会主席
[10:38] And I’m Jewish! 我还是犹太人
[10:40] And you are just some mindless robot. 你不过是无脑的机器人
[10:43] You just go wherever they tell you to run. 人家告诉你往哪你就往哪跑
[10:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[10:49] Do you go to my school? 你在我的学校上学吗
[11:01] Pop! Pop! 噼里啪啦砰
[11:04] Your words cut me more than hundreds of 你中伤了我 伤害程度比
[11:06] non-tempered glass shards could. 成百上千的非钢化玻璃碎片还深
[11:08] I had six different reconstructive surgeries. 我做了六次整容手术
[11:12] I went through withdrawal. 我经历了退学
[11:14] I had to smile when I didn’t feel like smiling. 不想笑的时候我得挤出笑容
[11:17] That hurts my face. 笑得脸疼
[11:18] Can we all just stop dredging up the past? 我们能别关联过去了吗
[11:20] The only thing your fate web thing does 你的命运网只做了一件事
[11:22] is point out how fragile our happiness is. 那就是指出我们的快乐有多脆弱
[11:25] If only Jeff hadn’t defended that woman, 如果杰夫没有为那女人辩护
[11:27] if only Andre hadn’t met her after I left the restaurant, 如果安德烈没有在我离开餐馆后去见她
[11:29] if only I didn’t have to pick up my kids at the mall, I… 如果我没去商场接孩子们
[11:31] Wait. 等等
[11:32] When? Which mall? 什么时候 哪家商场
[11:38] Oh, my God. 老天
[11:40] Oh, my God. 天啊
[11:45] What movie you guys gonna see? 你们要看哪部电影
[11:46] The Phantom Menace. It’s kind of old. 《星战前传1:魅影危机》 老片子
[11:48] And why do you wanna see it? 你们为什么想看这部
[11:49] Because we like Star Wars. 因为我们喜欢《星球大战》
[11:51] Okay, if you like Star Wars, 如果你们喜欢《星球大战》
[11:52] why do you wanna murder it and urinate on its grave? 为什么会想杀死它 然后在它坟墓上尿尿呢
[11:55] The prequels are terrible. 前传非常坑爹
[11:55] I mean, seriously, wouldn’t Chewbacca, at some point, 我是说 难道楚巴卡不会演着演着
[11:57] go, “Hey, Yoda, I know that guy”? 冒出一句”尤达 我认识那家伙”吗
[11:59] He has double light sabers. 他拿着双光剑
[12:01] That’s stupid. You’re both stupid. 太蠢了 你们太蠢了
[12:02] Well, why are you here to see the movie? 那你为什么要看这部电影呢
[12:04] I’m not. 我不看
[12:05] I go wherever it plays to warn people. 我四处在放映这片的地方警告别人
[12:08] You’ve been warned. 我警告过你们了
[12:12] Stranger said what to him? 陌生人跟他说了什么
[12:15] Okay, fine. I’ll come get you. 好 我过去接你们
[12:18] I’m sorry, baby, I’ll be back as soon as I can. 抱歉 宝贝 我去去就回
[12:20] Okay, just stand there, okay? 站在那 别动
[12:24] This can’t be. 不可能
[12:26] I don’t see why I have to go to a therapist. 我搞不懂我为什么要看心理医生
[12:27] Because after that woman chewed them out for three hours, 因为在那女人跟影院抱怨了三个小时后
[12:30] the theater got a restraining order against you. 影院对你申请了禁令
[12:33] Yalla. 进来吧
[12:36] Hey, doc. By the way, 医生 顺便说一句
[12:37] Someone just stole your prescription pad. 有人把你的处方本偷走了
[12:42] I’m trying to liberate you! 我是想解放你
[12:47] You’re the crazy man at the mall! 你是商场的疯子
[12:49] You’re the one who got me busted for drugs! 我吸毒被捕都是因为你
[12:52] You were out there somewhere and you weren’t looking for me? 你跟他们各自交集居然都没来找我
[12:55] In fairness, Annie, 公平地讲 安妮
[12:56] running through a glass door might’ve been the drug tip-off. 撞碎玻璃门 就是变相表明自己吸毒了
[12:59] All this time, I wondered what it was 长久以来 我都在想
[13:00] that brought our group together. 是什么使我们凑到一起
[13:02] But I forgot one thing all heroes need. 但是我忘了所有英雄都需要的东西
[13:04] They need an enemy. 他们需要一个敌人
[13:05] Batman has the Joker, 蝙蝠侠有小丑
[13:06] The Justice League has the Legion of Doom, 正义联盟有末日军团
[13:08] and this study group… has me. 这个学习小组 有我
[13:12] I’m the supervillain. Why didn’t I see it before? 我是超级反派 我怎么就没看出来呢
[13:14] I’m emotionless, logical, smarter than everybody else. 我无情无义 极度理性 比所有人都聪明
[13:16] I tried sawing off Jeff’s arm. 我试过锯掉杰夫的胳膊
[13:18] Why do you keep saying that? 你怎么总这么说
[13:20] I should go. It’s not safe to be around me. 我得走了 跟我待在一起不安全
[13:21] I’m just as bad. 我也是坏人
[13:22] I couldn’t handle the monkey, 我搞不定猴子
[13:24] so I traded it in for a glaucoma brownie, 于是拿它换了大麻饼干
[13:26] even though I knew if it bit someone, 尽管我知道如果它咬了人
[13:28] it would make them a teensy bit psychotic. 会使人变得疯狂
[13:31] Britta’s right. 布雷塔说的对
[13:32] We’ve all made some bad decisions. 我们都干过错事
[13:34] And if you really wanna know who the villain is here, 如果你真想知道坏人是谁
[13:37] it’s me. 其实是我
[13:43] Yeesh, I didn’t think it was possible 老天 我以为你身上不可能
[13:45] to put more glitter on. 涂上更多的亮片了
[13:46] It’s coming off of you like Pig-pen. 还不断从你身上往下掉 跟”小乒乓”似的
[13:48] Well, some people seem to like it. 闪闪惹人爱啦
[13:50] This married guy just gave me his phone number. 那个有妇之夫刚刚把电话号码给我了
[13:53] Can you believe his wife left him on their anniversary? 他妻子在结婚周年纪念日那天抛弃了他哦
[13:56] You gonna call him? 你会联系他吗
[13:56] I mean, he did just win a bunch of money. 他刚赢了一笔钱
[13:58] I don’t know though. 我不知道
[13:59] You don’t know what? You’re not married. 你不知道 你又没结婚
[14:01] You gotta grab what you want in this life. 生活嘛 想要什么就去拿
[14:02] That’s the way it works. 这样才行
[14:05] Someone just took something important from me. 有人刚刚夺走了我最重要的东西
[14:07] And you know what? 你知道吗
[14:09] I admire him for it. 我敬佩他
[14:11] All right, I mean, I guess I’ll go talk to him. 好吧 我去跟他聊聊
[14:13] You do that. And I’m gonna go get 去吧 我要去喝醉一场
[14:15] “Crap On Other People’s Lawns” drunk. 醉到”在别人草坪上便便”那种程度
[14:17] To a memorable evening for both of us. 以此纪念你我这难忘的夜晚
[14:23] Maybe you coincidentally affected some of us. 也许你恰巧影响了我们
[14:25] But I actively endorsed pain. 但是我启动了痛苦的齿轮
[14:28] I was the bad guy, and… 我才是那个坏人 而
[14:31] I’d like to think I’m not that guy anymore. 但我想我现在已经洗心革面了
[14:34] Also, and I hate to bring this up, 我还有一件不堪回首的记忆
[14:37] you did once make me pee myself. 你有次让我尿裤子了
[14:39] Well, I guess we’re even then. 我们扯平了
[14:42] I might finish studying at home. 我回家学习去了
[14:53] Just ten minutes ago, 十分钟前
[14:54] I would’ve been so excited about that peeing thing. 我会为尿裤子那事激动万分的
[15:11] I want to make a prequel, and I ruined for everyone. 我想拍部前传 结果把大家都惹生气了
[15:14] I guess it could happen to anyone. 我想这事可能发生在任何人身上
[15:16] I should probably write George Lucas a note of apology. 我应该给乔治·卢卡斯写封道歉信
[15:18] Okay, let’s not get crazy. 没这么严重
[15:21] And you didn’t ruin anything. 你什么都没毁掉
[15:23] May I sit here? 我能坐这里吗
[15:26] Shirley, what are you doing here? 雪瑞 你来这干吗
[15:27] Oh, just wanted some yogurt. 想喝酸奶了
[15:30] And I do know you’re not that person anymore. 而且我也知道你早已洗心革面了
[15:33] Are you sure? ‘Cause I was awfully good at it. 你确定 因为我特擅长伪装
[15:36] Well, we all do bad things every now and again. 大家都是善恶双生嘛
[15:37] I mean, I put a stripper’s head through a jukebox. 我还把一个脱衣舞娘的脑袋摁到点唱机里了呢
[15:41] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么在这儿
[15:46] I guess we all really wanted yogurt. 我想是大家都很想喝酸奶吧
[15:48] You know what’s weird? 知道最诡异的是什么吗
[15:50] This is where I first decided to go to Greendale. 我就是在这里决定要来格林德尔上学的
[15:52] Wait, really? 等下 真的吗
[15:54] This is where I was when I first decided to go to Greendale. 我也是在这里决定要来格林德尔上学的
[15:57] You’re kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[16:00] Senor Chang, I know you’re as disappointed as I am 昌先生 我知道您跟我一样
[16:03] in the caliber of students we have at Greendale. 对格林德尔的学生水准大失所望
[16:05] But the mall offers a whole new valuable demographic 但商场提供了一份全新的关于白天醒着的
[16:09] of people awake during the daytime. 顾客统计信息
[16:11] All right, I’ll pass flyers at Yogurtsburgh. 好吧 我去酸奶吧那边派传单
[16:13] Self-serve yogurt. 自助酸奶
[16:14] Those douses already know one marketable skill. 那些笨蛋已经掌握了一门销售技能了呢
[16:17] Okay, Ben… 好啦 本
[16:18] But it still has the tags on! 这标签还留着呢好吧
[16:20] So I lost the receipt. 不过是弄丢了收据
[16:21] It’s not like I even got to wear it, 又不是我自己要穿
[16:23] because my husband’s a tasteless man slut. 因为我丈夫是个没品的渣男
[16:26] What… hey, littering! 搞毛 喂 乱丢垃圾啊
[16:33] This better not awaken anything in me. 最好别唤醒我体内的某种冲动哦
[16:44] God, this day… 今天真是要命了
[16:46] I thought pushing that woman’s head through a jukebox 我以为把那女人的脑袋摁到点唱机里
[16:47] would make me feel better, but I’m just… 会让我感觉爽一点 其实我只是
[16:49] Out of $54… 没了54块钱
[16:51] and a marriage. 外加一个婚姻
[16:53] Crystal skull was aliens, 水晶头骨是外星人
[16:54] so it’s a pretty great film. 这电影真挺赞的
[17:01] 体育很烂? 头脑也残? 那就来格林德尔吧!
[17:03] You guys seen this? 你们看这个了没
[17:04] Guys, working the program with you has been so great. 伙计们 跟你们同在项目里共事真是太棒了
[17:08] I feel like I’m finally ready to get my life back on track. 我感觉我的人生终于重回正轨了
[17:13] Last chance. Just walk over there right now 最后一次机会 只要走过去
[17:15] and apologize to the theater manager. 跟电影院经理认个错
[17:18] Midichlorians. 迷地原虫
[17:20] Midichlorians! 迷地原虫
[17:22] Fine. 算你狠
[17:23] Then you’re not going to film school! 那就不许你去电影学院了
[17:27] Hi! Do you have any vegan froyo? 请问你们有素食冻酸奶吗
[17:29] Do you even know what froyo is? 你知道冻酸奶的定义吗
[17:31] Fine. Do you have a job application? 好吧 那你们招人不
[17:35] That weird guy hasn’t blinked once. 那个怪胎一次眼都没眨过
[17:38] Oh, yeah. 对哦
[17:41] What a dweeb. 真够白痴的
[17:43] Yeah, what a dweeb. 是啊 真够白痴的
[17:43] Oh, nice shot, man! 射得真准啊
[17:49] Hey, do you work at Greendale? 请问你是在格林德尔工作吗
[17:50] Work? That’s putting it charitably. 工作 别给它贴金了
[17:52] Greendale Community College is a total joke. 格林德尔社区大学真是彻底的笑话
[17:54] They’d give a degree to a monkey. 他们还给一只猴子颁发过学位呢
[17:57] Hey, does Ian Duncan still teach psychogy at Greendale? 尹恩·邓肯教授还在格林德尔教心理学吗
[18:01] – That drunken Limey? – That’s the one. -那个英国酒鬼 -就是他
[18:03] He’s got tenure. 他有终身教职
[18:04] Maybe getting my degree won’t be as hard as I thought. 也许拿学位没有我想的那么难
[18:09] Sir, what are you doing? 先生 您干吗呢
[18:12] Can we get some help out here? 能帮帮忙吗
[18:13] Some old guy broke the machine and is faking a heart attack. 有个老头把机器弄坏了 还假装心脏病发作
[18:19] Oh, wait. 等一下
[18:21] Ah, stupid. 白痴
[18:33] Cool, cool, cool. 酷酷酷
[18:34] Wait, so was that old guy really Pierce? 等下 所以那个老头真的是皮尔斯
[18:37] We’ll never know, because he’ll never ever remember. 无从得知 因为这种事他才不想记得呢
[18:41] What are the chances of all of us 我们这群人能够连续两次在同一时间
[18:42] ending up at the same place at the same time twice? 出现在同一地点 这种几率有多大啊
[18:45] Abed, it’s amazing. 阿布蒂 太神奇了
[18:46] I mean, yes, 2008 was the height 没错 2008年是微酸冻酸奶的
[18:48] of the slightly sour frozen yogurt craze, but… 一个销售高峰
[18:51] That still doesn’t explain it. 但这仍然无法解释
[18:52] Maybe we really were all meant to be together. 也许我们真的是注定命中相遇
[18:55] I’m not sure I understand it, but maybe we don’t have to. 我不敢确定是否真弄懂了 但也许不用懂
[19:00] What I do know is that the ways our paths crossed, 我觉得咱们大家走过的种种道路
[19:03] even when they were bad, all led us to this point. 包括那些糟糕的路 都引导着我们相聚
[19:08] And I wouldn’t have it any other way. 而且我对别的方式也没什么期待
[19:10] So what you’re saying 所以你的意思是说
[19:11] is that we’re all each other’s uncle Ben’s murder. 我们相互之间都是对方死于非命的本叔叔
[19:14] And we’re all spider-men. 我们都是蜘蛛侠
[19:16] Yeah. 对
[19:18] Let’s say I’m saying that. 就当我说的是这句话吧
[19:19] Mm, I think we know whose will this really is. 我觉得大家都知道这是谁的旨意吧
[19:24] Yeah, I think I do. 嗯 我觉得我知道
[19:26] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[19:32] Hello? 喂
[19:36] Hey, Abed. 阿布蒂
[19:40] Just doing some pilates. 我正练普拉提操呢
[19:42] – I was looking for you. – Wha…I… -我正在找你 -什么
[19:44] We discovered you’re the reason we all went to Greendale. 我们发现你才是大家来格林德尔的原因
[19:46] You linked all of our stories. 你连起了我们所有人的故事
[19:48] Like how Cosmic Cube assembled the avengers. 就像《宇宙魔方》召集复仇者一样
[19:50] That, and the 4-billion-dollar deal with Disney. 还有和迪士尼的40亿美元的合作
[19:53] Turns out you were always one of us. 结果表明你一直是我们其中的一员
[19:55] So I came to see if you wanted to get some frozen yogurt. 所以我过来问问你要不要喝点冻酸奶
[19:59] Really? 真的咩
[20:00] That’s… 真是
[20:03] That’s all I ever wanted. 这些我真是从来都没想到过
[20:07] But it’s too late. 但是太迟了
[20:09] Here’s another thing I realized. 我还意识到了另外一件事
[20:11] Because of you we got to reinvent ourselves at Greendale. 因为你 我们不得不在格林德尔重塑人生
[20:14] Everyone should have the same chance, don’t you think… 所有人的机会都是平等的 你觉得呢
[20:16] – Chang? – It’s not Chang. -昌 -我不是昌
[20:18] It’s Kevin. 我是凯文
[20:23] How long have you known? 你知道多久了
[20:24] Known what? 知道什么
[20:26] Only you know who you really are. 只有你自己知道自己是谁
[20:29] Also, you may have experimental monkey fever. 还有 你可能有试验性猴子狂热症
[20:32] You coming? 一起走吧
[20:38] Yeah. 好
[20:43] Actually, can we stop at the post office first? 我们能先去一下邮局吗
[20:45] I have something to mail for the dean. 我要帮院长寄几封信
[20:47] It’s confidential and I don’t wanna talk about it, 机密信息 我不想说太多
[20:49] so stop interrogating me. 不要问我
[20:55] I’m out. 我退出
[20:58] You’re too in to be out. 你陷得太深退不出了
[21:05] You want some refills? On me, huh? 还想再添杯吗 我请客
[21:07] Refills? You want some? 添杯哦 要吗
[21:07] 圆满大结局
[21:11] Time for plan “B”. 该实施B计划了
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme