| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Look at us, still together as a group even, | 瞧咱们 还是学习小组一家亲 |
| [00:04] | what, two months after being kicked out of you know where. | 哪怕是从那什么地方 被踢出来两个月了 |
| [00:09] | Yeah, good thing I came up | 得感谢我想出这 |
| [00:10] | with this idea for potluck dinners. | “百家饭”的好点子 |
| [00:12] | Pierce, all you said was, “I’m hungry.” | 皮尔斯 你就说了句”老子饿了” |
| [00:13] | All Henry Ford said was, “I need a ride.” | 人家福特创始人也只说了句”我要坐车” |
| [00:15] | Troy, is that a casserole? | 特洛伊 这是炖砂锅吗 |
| [00:18] | It’s bagel bites in a deconstructed hot pocket reduction | 这是速食迷你百吉饼加速食馅饼 |
| [00:20] | with a doritos glaze. | 加袋装玉米片大杂烩 |
| [00:21] | I just really want to make my food, you know. | 我想整点儿自己风格的东西 |
| [00:24] | Did anybody bring anything that isn’t poison? | 有没有谁带的是健康食品 |
| [00:27] | I need to eat natural, organic foods, | 我得吃天然有机食品 |
| [00:29] | or I’m never gonna get rid of this hangover. | 否则我就拿这宿醉没辙了 |
| [00:32] | Jeff, what’d you bring? | 杰夫 你带了什么 |
| [00:34] | Pack of lifesavers. | 一包薄荷圈圈糖 |
| [00:36] | – Sorry. Dead battery. – Where’s Abed? | -抱歉 没电的电池 -阿布蒂呢 |
| [00:39] | Have you seen Abed? | 有见到阿布蒂吗 |
| [00:41] | He’s probably out getting something really cool for the dinner. | 他可能是出去给咱找些超赞的吃的 |
| [00:45] | See? Cool. Abed brought delicious police. | 瞧 超赞 阿布蒂带来秀色可餐的警官 |
| [00:51] | Abed, what happened? | 阿布蒂 出什么事了 |
| [00:53] | Found your friend going through the dumpster | 再次逮到你们的朋友 |
| [00:54] | outside the administration building in Greendale again. | 钻格林德尔行政楼外面的垃圾箱 |
| [00:56] | This cadet could use a lesson in intergalactic protocol. | 这位长官应该学习下星际协议 |
| [01:01] | It’s okay, officer. | 没事的 警官 |
| [01:02] | He’s just playing a character from tv. | 他只是模仿电视角色而已 |
| [01:04] | Oh, yes, I’m very familiar with Inspector Spacetime. | 是啊 我自己也经常看《时空探长》 |
| [01:07] | You think a guy becomes a cop | 不然你们以为我投身警界 |
| [01:08] | because his prom night was a dream? | 是因为毕业舞会如梦似幻吗 |
| [01:10] | If this were comic-con, I’d take a bullet for that kid. | 如果是动漫大会 我为这孩子死都行 |
| [01:13] | But, here in the real world, | 可在现实世界里 |
| [01:14] | trespassing is a crime. | 非法入侵可是犯罪 |
| [01:15] | We’re sorry, officer. | 对不起了 警官 |
| [01:16] | Our friend has been having a hard time | 我们这位朋友现在处于非常时期 |
| [01:19] | adjusting to being expelled from Greendale. | 被格林德尔开除后 还没适应 |
| [01:22] | It won’t happen again. | 绝不会有下次了 |
| [01:23] | That’s for sure. | 当然不会了 |
| [01:24] | I talked to your former dean. | 我跟你们的前院长谈过了 |
| [01:25] | I recommended he press charges. | 我建议他提出诉讼 |
| [01:27] | He said he’d hold off on the condition that you set | 他说愿意缓缓 条件是和这家伙 |
| [01:29] | an appointment with this guy. | 约个时间 |
| [01:30] | He’s offering to foot the bill for the consultation himself. | 院长愿意支付看病的费用 |
| [01:33] | It’s the number for a psychiatrist. | 这是心理医生的电话 |
| [01:35] | What? No. Abed’s not crazy. | 搞什么 才不去 阿布蒂不是疯子 |
| [01:37] | – What does the Dean get off? – He’s not the real Dean. | -院长搞什么啊 -他不是真的院长 |
| [01:39] | He’s been replaced by an identical life-form | 他被外貌相同的人形替代了 |
| [01:41] | for some nefarious purpose. | 替代目的相当邪恶 |
| [01:42] | Reggie, to the time booth. | 雷吉 到时间位上来 |
| [01:44] | We haven’t much… space. | 我们没有足够的 空间 |
| [01:46] | I’ll be right there, inspector. | 我马上来 探长 |
| [01:49] | Hey, before I go, you really shouldn’t be using this | 走前再啰嗦下 你们真不该用这个 |
| [01:52] | to prop open your building’s door. | 抵住公寓大门 |
| [01:54] | This is an antique fire brick. | 这可是古董耐火砖 |
| [01:55] | I’d say pre-civil war. | 我觉得是内战前的 |
| [01:57] | Note the uneven orange hue and the embossment on the back. | 瞧这不均匀的橙色 还有背面的凸起 |
| [02:01] | What a nifty little piece of americana. | 多么美丽的美国历史文物啊 |
| [02:03] | You could get 50, 60 bucks for it from the right collector. | 找对收藏家 能挣个五六十块呢 |
| [02:07] | I watch a lot of antiques roadshow. | 我是《寻宝》节目粉 |
| [02:11] | Anyway, walk to your cars in pairs tonight. | 另外 今晚去拿车时最好有个伴儿 |
| [02:14] | Rape’s up 8%. | 强奸案上升了8% |
| [02:18] | $60? | 六十刀 |
| [02:21] | Hello? Rich people, Troy’s joining you. | 你好 有钱佬 特洛伊想加入 |
| [02:24] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
| [02:59] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
| [03:00] | I’m Dr. Heidi. | 我是海迪医生 |
| [03:01] | We’re going to have a little chat tonight, | 今晚咱俩聊聊 |
| [03:03] | you and I. How does that sound? | 就你和我 怎么样 |
| [03:04] | I don’t need therapy. | 我不用看心理医生 |
| [03:06] | Well, that’s a perfectly normal response. | 这是很标准的正常反应 |
| [03:08] | I concur with Dr. Heidi’s diagnosis. | 我同意海迪医生的诊断 |
| [03:10] | I haven’t diagnosed anything yet. | 我还没得出任何诊断 |
| [03:12] | Psych major. Got your back, brah. | 我是心理专业的 我挺你 小哥 |
| [03:15] | I have to say, I didn’t expect | 我得说 没想到 |
| [03:17] | to see so many of you. | 会有这么多人来 |
| [03:20] | Abed won’t go to any kind of doctor on his own. | 阿布蒂不愿单独去见任何类型的医生 |
| [03:22] | We caught him last year trying to remove his own tonsils. | 我们去年逮到他想自己切扁桃体 |
| [03:25] | Well, why don’t you let me take it from here? | 这里还是交给我吧 |
| [03:27] | You have to understand about Abed. | 你得理解阿布蒂 |
| [03:28] | He’s usually, you know, adorable weird, | 他通常是萌版怪异 |
| [03:30] | Like Mork from Ork, but, | 就像《莫克与明蒂》里的外星人 |
| [03:32] | since we got expelled, | 自从我们被开除后 |
| [03:33] | he’s been creepy weird, | 就变成渗人型怪异了 |
| [03:34] | like present-day Robin Williams. | 一如现在的罗宾·威廉姆斯 |
| [03:36] | – I’m not crazy. – Well, Abed, | -我没疯 -阿布蒂 |
| [03:38] | I don’t deal in crazy. | 我不是治疯病的 |
| [03:40] | I deal in health. | 我是送健康的 |
| [03:42] | So how long has Abed needed a crazy amount of help? | 阿布蒂发疯并需要你们盯着 有多久了 |
| [03:48] | All of this behavior started after you were expelled? | 这些行为是从你们被开除后开始的吗 |
| [03:54] | There may have been a ramp-up. | 以前也有不少 |
| [03:59] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 兄弟 |
| [04:01] | Just a few more minutes, | 再坚持几分钟 |
| [04:02] | and we’re good until spring, okay? | 春天前都没事了[调整夏令时] |
| [04:03] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 可这根本说不通 |
| [04:04] | Think of it this way. | 这样想 |
| [04:06] | We get the hour back later in the year. | 今年的时间晚了一个钟头 |
| [04:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [04:11] | I rent Tower Heist last night, | 我昨晚租了《高楼大劫案》 |
| [04:13] | and I won’t spoil the ending, but let me tell you, | 我不会剧透哈 不过告诉你 |
| [04:14] | it was quite the hilarious thrill ride. | 还挺紧张刺激欢快的 |
| [04:16] | That Brett Ratner, | 那个布莱特·拉特纳 |
| [04:18] | he’s a master at comedic action-adventure. | 真是喜剧动作冒险电影大师 |
| [04:20] | A master at storytelling. | 叙事高手 |
| [04:22] | He’s just a master at making movies in general. | 他就是一代电影宗师 |
| [04:25] | I’m gonna say it. He’s the new Spielberg. | 我觉得吧 他就是新的斯皮尔伯格 |
| [04:30] | I have to go. Excuse me. | 我得走了 借过 |
| [04:34] | You’re a bad person. You’re a bad person. | 你是个坏人 你是个坏人 |
| [04:40] | Time enough at last to eat a sandwich. | 还够时间吃个三明治 |
| [04:43] | Though even he knew that this sandwich | 即使他知道这个三明治 |
| [04:44] | was nearer his last sandwich than his first. | 更像是最后一个 而不是第一个 |
| [04:46] | Abed, I’m trying to eat. | 阿布蒂 我这儿吃饭呢 |
| [04:48] | He said, oldly, | 他如此说 略显苍老 |
| [04:49] | his brittle bones straining to support the weight of his wrinkly skin. | 他那脆弱的骨骼尽力支撑着满是皱纹的皮肤 |
| [04:54] | Stop narrating me. | 别给我加旁白 |
| [04:56] | He shouted to no one, | 他向着空气呵斥 |
| [04:57] | just a man alone in time with nothing | 一无所有的孤独老人 |
| [04:59] | but the cold squishiness of tuna salad to comfort him. | 只有吞拿鱼沙拉的残羹冷炙带来的小小安慰 |
| [05:01] | I take it back. | 我收回之前的话 |
| [05:02] | I don’t want to be in your novel. | 我不想出现在你的小说里 |
| [05:04] | Pierce Hawthorne had nearly lost his grip on reality. | 皮尔斯·霍桑几乎丧失了对现实的掌控力 |
| [05:06] | Lately, he’d begun to think he was in a novel. | 最近 他开始觉得他是小说人物 |
| [05:08] | And action. | 开拍 |
| [05:12] | Abed, what the hell are you doing? | 阿布蒂 你搞毛啊 |
| [05:14] | Cut. We got it. One more for safety. | 停 可以了 再拍一条备用 |
| [05:16] | Abed, it’s 4:30 in the morning, | 阿布蒂 现在是早上四点半 |
| [05:17] | and you’re in my bedroom. | 你跑到我的卧室里了 |
| [05:18] | Use that. Okay. | 这条不错 好的 |
| [05:19] | And action. | 开拍 |
| [05:21] | But that’s almost completely nearly all of it. | 可差不多就是这些了 |
| [05:24] | If Abed is as sick as you all say, | 如果阿布蒂如你们描述的一样不正常 |
| [05:26] | – then I have no– – Wait a minute. | -那我只能…-别急 |
| [05:27] | Nobody in this room gets to define sick. | 这屋里没人有权诊断他人”不正常” |
| [05:30] | I do. | 我有权 |
| [05:31] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是心理医生 |
| [05:32] | Any kind of doctor can really. | 是医生就行 |
| [05:34] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
| [05:36] | Well, if Abed’s sick, | 如果阿布蒂不正常 |
| [05:37] | – Then we’re all sick. – Yeah. | -那我们没一个是正常的 -就是 |
| [05:39] | You can’t determine a person’s sanity | 你不能通过几个逗乐的故事 |
| [05:41] | from a few amusing stories. | 来判定他人是否神智清楚 |
| [05:42] | – Exactly. – That’s right. | -正是 -没错 |
| [05:44] | I mean, if anything, Abed’s more sane than any of us. | 要我说 阿布蒂的神智比我们都清楚 |
| [05:46] | – Yeah. – Well… | -是啊 -那个… |
| [05:48] | I mean, he’s certainly | 他当然是 |
| [05:49] | the craziest one of us, | 我们几个中最疯狂的 |
| [05:50] | but, you know, we’re all kind of crazy-town banana pants. | 但是 我们都有点疯里来晕里去 |
| [05:55] | Talk to me about crazy-town banana pants. | 说说这个”疯里来晕里去”吧 |
| [05:58] | Look, we’re just saying it’s been a crazy year for everybody. | 意思就是说 今年对所有人来说都不容易 |
| [06:01] | Who among us hasn’t had the odd banana | 咱们这几个 谁没有 |
| [06:03] | in his or her pants, right? | 疯来晕去的时候 |
| [06:04] | I have. | 我有 |
| [06:13] | How long does peyote last? | 迷幻药的药力会持续多久 |
| [06:15] | Just asking for a friend. | 替朋友问的 |
| [06:17] | Troy and Abed and Annie in the morning | 特洛伊 阿布蒂 安妮的早间秀 |
| [06:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [06:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [06:24] | Nothing my ass. | 没你个大头 |
| [06:25] | What are all these cameras doing here? | 这些摄像机是搞什么飞机的 |
| [06:31] | Here, take my coat. | 外套给你 |
| [06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [06:37] | That’s so sweet. | 你真好 |
| [06:39] | Just don’t eat anything or drink anything, | 穿着的时候不要饮食 |
| [06:41] | and no sweating or bending at the elbows, | 不要流汗 胳膊肘放平 |
| [06:44] | and no chairs with backrests, and if you take it off, | 有靠背的椅子不能坐 如果脱下来 |
| [06:47] | wooden hangers only. | 只能用木质衣架悬挂 |
| [06:51] | You’re probably warm now, right? | 你现在应该暖和了 对吧 |
| [06:57] | Good news, guys. | 好消息 伙计们 |
| [06:58] | I spent all my money. | 我一贫如洗了 |
| [07:00] | Troy, you can’t bring that in here. | 特洛伊 你不能开这个进来 |
| [07:01] | Yes, I can. It’s all-terrain, dummy. | 当然可以 这可是全地形车 傻妹子 |
| [07:03] | I made a plate of cookies for the study group, | 我给咱们小组做了些饼干 |
| [07:05] | but my boys ate them, | 但全被我的儿子吃了 |
| [07:06] | so since they took something of yours, | 既然他们拿了你们的东西 |
| [07:08] | you all get something of theirs. | 就得给点东西你们 |
| [07:10] | Elijah loves this, Britta. | 伊莱贾喜欢这个 给你布雷塔 |
| [07:12] | There you go, Jeff. There you go, Troy. | 这个给你 杰夫 这给你 特洛伊 |
| [07:15] | Karate championship, second place! | 空手道冠军赛 第二名 |
| [07:19] | Now I’ll be unstoppable. | 我现在所向无敌了 |
| [07:23] | So you see what you call insanity | 你称为的精神错乱 |
| [07:24] | we call solidarity. | 我们称为团结一致 |
| [07:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [07:27] | We just finished telling him about it, | 刚跟他讲完这事儿 |
| [07:29] | and you grab it and squeeze it? | 你就又抓又捏的 |
| [07:31] | I said I was sorry. | 都说了抱歉了 |
| [07:33] | And so as a group, do you always indulge Abed | 作为一个小组 在这样的不幸中 |
| [07:36] | in these little misadventures? | 你们总是包庇阿布蒂吗 |
| [07:38] | Take that back. | 你收回这话 |
| [07:39] | Our adventures are very manly. | 咱们的冒险很爷们儿 |
| [07:44] | I have to say there’s nothing more important | 我得说对心理健康来说 |
| [07:45] | to mental health than a support system. | 没什么比团队支持更重要了 |
| [07:47] | And assuming that this group is, | 假设这个团队 |
| [07:49] | for Abed, said support system, | 对阿布蒂来说 是一个支持团队 |
| [07:52] | I think I’ve heard everything I need to hear | 我觉得我已经听到了确诊 |
| [07:54] | in order to make a decision. | 所需要的一切信息 |
| [07:56] | I think that Abed should be committed. | 我认为阿布蒂应该入院[也有致力的意思] |
| [08:00] | You mean committed to his character work, right? | 你是说致力于模仿表演吗 |
| [08:03] | Because he already is. | 因为他已经投入了 |
| [08:04] | Abed, show him your Don Draper. | 阿布蒂 给他来个唐·德雷柏[《广告狂人》主演] |
| [08:05] | Cigarettes. | 香烟 |
| [08:06] | No, I mean an institution. | 不 我是说病院[也有制度的意思] |
| [08:10] | You mean like marriage? | 你是说婚姻制度吧 |
| [08:11] | I mean a mental institution. | 我是说精神病院 |
| [08:13] | Ah. So do I. | 哈 我也这意思 |
| [08:15] | Will someone please help me lighten the mood? | 拜托来个人帮我搞搞气氛吧 |
| [08:22] | Please, Mr. Dr. Psychiatrist, sir, | 求你了 心理医生先生 |
| [08:25] | please don’t send my best friend to crazy people jail. | 求你别把我最好的朋友送进疯子监狱 |
| [08:28] | Relax. He doesn’t have the right. | 别慌 他没这权力 |
| [08:29] | Abed’s not dangerous. | 阿布蒂没有危险性 |
| [08:31] | Yeah, he’s just unique, like a snowflake | 他只是独一无二罢了 就像雪花 |
| [08:33] | who gets bent out of shape when you mix Star Sars and Space Treks. | 别人搞混《星战》和《星际》时 他才会生气 |
| [08:36] | Or a serial killer’s signature. | 或者弄错连环杀人犯的特点时 |
| [08:38] | I’m a psych major. | 姐可是心理学专业的 |
| [08:40] | His continued obsession with Greendale Community College | 他对格林德尔社区大学的持续迷念 |
| [08:42] | suggests the potential for escalation. | 显示病情有加重的可能 |
| [08:44] | And, frankly, these stories you’ve been telling me | 坦白说 你们讲的这些事 |
| [08:46] | – are very troubling. – You’re troubled? | -麻烦大了 -你有麻烦 |
| [08:48] | I don’t remember any of those things happening. | 这些事我一点也不记得 |
| [08:51] | Since when do these three live together? | 这仨什么时候住一起的 |
| [08:52] | Look, Abed’s obsession with Greendale doesn’t make him crazy. | 阿布蒂对格林德尔的迷恋并不代表他疯了 |
| [08:55] | If you had gone to school there, | 如果你也在那里上学 |
| [08:57] | you’d be obsessed with it too. | 你一样会迷恋那里 |
| [08:58] | It was a messed-up place. | 那地方乱得有水平 |
| [08:59] | – We had lockers. – Yeah. | -我们居然有储物柜 -就是 |
| [09:01] | We’re survivors. | 我们是幸存者 |
| [09:04] | My name is pwofussa wobinswin. | 瓦系罗宾森教授[婴儿讲话有些音发为w] |
| [09:07] | Who’s weady to wearn? | 谁准备好学习了吖 |
| [09:09] | Dean, this is not the way to agree on parking | 院长 这可不是同意给招聘会 |
| [09:12] | for the job fair! It’s inhumane. | 停车位的好办法 这简直是无视人道 |
| [09:15] | You have a better idea, Britta? | 你有更好的主意吗 布雷塔 |
| [09:17] | Yes. Thousands of them. | 是的 多了去了 |
| [09:19] | Vicki to queen 3. | 薇琪上皇后3 |
| [09:22] | Neigh. | 嘶 |
| [09:30] | That’s all for today. | 今天就到这里 |
| [09:32] | Read chapter four. | 好好看看第四章 |
| [09:37] | Okay, we’re just gonna ignore that. | 好吧 就当没看见了 |
| [09:50] | – Bananas? – Yes. | -香蕉 -可以 |
| [09:52] | – Toast? – Yes. | -吐司 -可以 |
| [09:53] | – Bubble gum? – Yes. | -泡泡糖 -可以 |
| [09:55] | – Pancakes? – Yes. | -煎饼 -可以 |
| [09:56] | – Fries? – Get out. | -薯条 -出去 |
| [09:59] | Get out. | 出去啊 |
| [10:01] | There’s one every year. | 每年都有一个混蛋 |
| [10:02] | I will not tolerate clowning. | 我不允许哗众取宠 |
| [10:05] | – Car keys? – Yes. | -车钥匙 -行啊 |
| [10:06] | Okay, last bathroom break. We’ve got to cram for… | 最后一次上厕所了 咱得临时抱佛脚 |
| [10:12] | Excuse me, sir, can we get to our– | 打扰下 先生 我们可以… |
| [10:17] | Slow your bones, Rufus. | 省点力气 鲁弗斯 |
| [10:19] | We got a long road tomorrow. | 明天还得赶远路呢 |
| [10:23] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
| [10:28] | to ladders. | 来到梯子课 |
| [10:32] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
| [10:36] | Just wanted to see if we got the same thing. | 想看看咱们的意见是否一致 |
| [10:38] | It sounds as though this Greendale had quite an effect on all of you. | 听起来 格林德尔对在座各位影响不小 |
| [10:43] | You should all definitely stop dwelling on it | 如果你们想心理健康 |
| [10:44] | if you want to be healthy. | 就应该离开 |
| [10:45] | Well, come on, it wasn’t all bad. | 拜托 还是有好事的 |
| [10:48] | I was there longer than anybody, and I’m fine. | 我在学校比他们待得都久 我挺好啊 |
| [10:50] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
| [10:51] | Why do you ask? 3:30. | 为什么问 三点半 |
| [10:55] | What Pierce was saying | 皮尔斯在日落综合症 |
| [10:56] | before he started sundowning is true. | 发病前 所说的是真的 |
| [10:58] | We can’t just pass the crazy buck to Greendale. | 我们不能把疯狂的责任推给格林德尔 |
| [11:00] | It could be a good place too. | 那学校其实挺不错的 |
| [11:02] | That really doesn’t matter. | 这没有关系 |
| [11:03] | Yeah, we have a lot of memories | 说的对 我们拥有 |
| [11:05] | of Greendale being in our corner. | 不少关于格林德尔的回忆 |
| [11:06] | Dean-a-ling. I just wanted to drop by | 院长驾到浪里格浪 我只是过来 |
| [11:08] | and tell you we ought to be hot-stepping it out | 告诉大家 我们应该火辣的撤离 |
| [11:10] | to the parking lot in a brisk, but orderly fashion. | 欣欣然并井然有序地前往停车场 |
| [11:13] | – Is there a fire drill? – No, sir, there’s an actual fire. | -消防演习吗 -不 真着火了 |
| [11:16] | I wanted you guys to be the first to know | 我还没公开宣布 就想 |
| [11:18] | before I tell everyone else. | 让你们先撤 |
| [11:19] | I know. It’s not right to play favorites, | 我知道 这时候不该照顾最得宠的 |
| [11:21] | but it is no more right to sit on your feelings, | 但纠结感情也是不应该的 |
| [11:23] | and I don’t know what I’d do without you guys. | 没你们我真不知如何是好 |
| [11:25] | Okay, fire, fire! There’s a fire! | 着火啦 着火啦 学校着火啦 |
| [11:37] | Darcy, you’ve got a cold. | 达西 你感冒了 |
| [11:38] | – I feel fine. – You’re sick. Go home! | -我很好 -你病了 回家去 |
| [11:41] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 快滚 快滚 |
| [11:42] | Get out of here. Get out of here! | 给我滚 给我滚 |
| [11:44] | I can’t believe we got here too late for pizza. | 居然来晚了连披萨都没得吃 |
| [11:47] | Worst pizza day ever. | 最惨的披萨日 |
| [11:48] | Oh, darn it. | 见鬼 |
| [11:50] | What am I gonna do with all this garbage? | 叫我拿这些垃圾怎么办 |
| [11:54] | Psst, it’s me, the Dean. | 是我 院长 |
| [11:58] | I pulled the last six pieces of pizza for you. | 我为你们留了最后的六块披萨 |
| [12:04] | Back to garbage detail. | 继续整垃圾咯 |
| [12:06] | We have a few students with birthdays today, | 今天有些同学过生日 |
| [12:09] | but, hey, why single them out? | 可为什么要让他们与众不同呢 |
| [12:11] | What about the students who aren’t celebrating anything at all? | 那些没有庆祝任何事件的同学又如何呢 |
| [12:14] | Are they any less special? | 难道他们就不特别吗 |
| [12:18] | Troy and Jeffrey | 特洛伊和杰夫瑞 |
| [12:20] | and Annie and Britta | 安妮和布雷塔 |
| [12:22] | and Shirley and Pierce | 雪瑞和皮尔斯 |
| [12:23] | and Abed and Jeffrey | 阿布蒂和杰夫瑞 |
| [12:25] | just a few of the most special students in the world. | 全世界最特别的学生啊 |
| [12:33] | Damn it. Out of slugs. | 妈的 没子弹了 |
| [12:35] | Next time, I’ll put you square, | 下次老子会堵死你们 |
| [12:37] | you pickle-sucking MacGillicuddy. | 你个逊到爆的麦吉利卡迪 |
| [12:40] | Why did you save me, Dean? | 为什么要救我 院长 |
| [12:43] | I know how important paintball is to you, Abed. | 我知道彩弹大战对你来说有多重要 阿布蒂 |
| [12:46] | I wanted you to win. | 我要你赢 |
| [12:48] | It’s not important anymore. | 已经不重要了 |
| [12:49] | I get it now. | 我现在才明白 |
| [12:50] | It just feels forced. | 只是浮云而已 |
| [12:52] | You just enjoy your prize– | 好好享受你赢得的奖品 |
| [12:55] | Free tickets to… | 在格林德尔艺术中心 |
| [12:57] | To see Chicago at the Greendale civic center… | 免费观看《芝加哥》 |
| [13:01] | With George Wendt and… | 跟乔治·温迪特和 |
| [13:06] | Stefanie Powers. | 史黛芬妮·鲍尔一起 |
| [13:11] | Lame! | 烂片 |
| [13:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [13:17] | That was great, | 不错 |
| [13:19] | but you really didn’t need to go into it. | 没必要说得这么具体哈 |
| [13:21] | You know what occurs to me? | 知道我想到什么吗 |
| [13:22] | What all those great Greendale memories have in common? | 格林德尔美好回忆的共同点 |
| [13:25] | I was barely in them? | 我出场次数太少? |
| [13:26] | They were all about Dean Pelton. | 都是关于派尔顿院长的回忆 |
| [13:28] | That’s what I’ve been trying to make | 这就是过去两个月 |
| [13:29] | you guys understand for the last two months. | 我想让你们明白的 |
| [13:30] | I keep telling you, we weren’t expelled by the real Dean. | 我一直说 我们不是被真正的院长开除的 |
| [13:33] | It couldn’t have been him. He loved us. | 不可能是他 他爱我们 |
| [13:35] | Maybe we’ve been so concerned with moving past Greendale, | 也许我们太专注于走出格林德尔的阴影 |
| [13:38] | We’ve been living in denial. | 我们陷在否认阶段出不来了 |
| [13:39] | It’s true. I mean, let’s face it. | 的确 面对现实吧 |
| [13:42] | We weren’t driven crazy by Greendale. | 格林德尔没有逼疯我们 |
| [13:44] | And Abed’s not the crazy one for obsessing about it. | 疯狂迷恋学校的并不是阿布蒂 |
| [13:47] | Abed, we’re sorry. We haven’t been supporting you, | 阿布蒂 对不起 我们没有支持你 |
| [13:50] | And we haven’t been honest with ourselves. | 我们没有诚实地对待自己 |
| [13:52] | Dr. Heidi, something weird is going on with that school. | 海迪医生 学校发生了一些可疑的事 |
| [13:55] | Abed doesn’t need to be here. | 阿布蒂不需要在这里 |
| [13:56] | We need to be there. | 学校需要我们 |
| [13:59] | But there is no there. | 但根本就没有学校 |
| [14:02] | That’s the problem. That’s why we have to go back. | 这是问题所在 所以我们得回去 |
| [14:04] | No, you can’t go back to Greendale. | 你们不可能回到格林德尔 |
| [14:06] | Why? Because it isn’t healthy? | 为什么 不利于健康吗 |
| [14:08] | ’cause it doesn’t exist. | 因为学校根本不存在 |
| [14:12] | I parked by a meter. | 我停车的地方计时收费啊 |
| [14:14] | Any of y’all park by a meter? | 你们停车的地方呢 |
| [14:17] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
| [14:24] | What do you mean Greendale doesn’t exist? | 格林德尔不存在是什么意思 |
| [14:26] | Well, there is a place called Greendale, | 是有个地方叫格林德尔 |
| [14:28] | and you all spent three years there, | 你们都在那里度过了三年 |
| [14:30] | but it was not a community college. | 但不是社区大学 |
| [14:38] | These memories that you people have been sharing | 你们共享的这些回忆 |
| [14:41] | are a shared psychosis. | 是共享精神错乱 |
| [14:44] | You were patients there together, | 你们一起住院 |
| [14:46] | you were released together, and I am alarmed to see | 一起出院 现在我警觉到 |
| [14:48] | that you are now relapsing together. | 你们一起发病了 |
| [14:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 绝对不可能 |
| [14:53] | This is not real. | 这不是真的 |
| [14:55] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
| [14:56] | Search your mind for the real memories. | 在头脑里寻找真实的记忆 |
| [14:59] | Try to look past the trauma you’ve been blocking out. | 试试寻找你们屏蔽的心灵伤痕 |
| [15:02] | – What trauma? – You all came | -什么心灵伤痕 -你们都是 |
| [15:04] | to this community college after your lives had fractured. | 在生活破碎后来到社区大学的 |
| [15:08] | Pill addiction, failed legal career, | 磕药成瘾 律师事业失败 |
| [15:10] | broken marriage, lost scholarship, | 离婚 痛失奖学金 |
| [15:13] | – old– – Enough! I don’t want to hear mine. | -老迈 -够了 我不想听我的 |
| [15:17] | And, if we were going to fabricate a delusion, | 如果我们要虚构 |
| [15:19] | why would we fabricate a community college? | 为什么要虚构社区大学 |
| [15:22] | Ah, yes, this fantastical community college | 是啊 这所无以伦比的社区大学 |
| [15:25] | where everything that happens is unbelievably ridiculous | 发生的所有事情都如此荒唐 |
| [15:29] | and it all revolves around you as a group. | 而且都发生在你们团队周围 |
| [15:32] | The same reason anyone plunges into psychosis, Miss Perry. | 和其他人得精神病的原因一样 派利小姐 |
| [15:35] | It was a mentally-compatible alternative | 精神的和谐替代了 |
| [15:37] | to your grim reality. | 残酷的现实 |
| [15:44] | Can you believe the secret trampoline we found? | 我们发现的秘密蹦床太爽了 |
| [15:47] | I know. It’s so great. | 就是啊 感觉太好了 |
| [15:58] | For greendale! | 为格林德尔而战 |
| [15:59] | Charge! | 装弹 |
| [16:01] | Come on, leonard. | 快点 伦纳德 |
| [16:04] | Baby boomer santa | 婴儿潮世代圣诞老人 |
| [16:06] | Thank you for everything | 感谢你的赐予 |
| [16:08] | You’re welcome, you’re welcome | 不必客气 不必客气 |
| [16:10] | for everything in the world | 给予盛世而已 |
| [16:12] | – Terry, stop it. – You’re welcome, hey. | -泰瑞 够了 -你等不必拘礼 |
| [16:15] | – Let’s do a clip show. – Bottle episode. | -我们来个回顾集吧 -来个瓶装集 |
| [16:15] | 剧组经费不多时 一集尽量只拍一个场景并只用常规演员 本剧有几集瓶装集的经典 | |
| [16:17] | – Don’t forget the clip show. – Harrison Ford. | -别忘了回顾集 -哈里森·福特 |
| [16:18] | – Remember when we went camping? – Yes. | -记得我们去露营吗 -记得 |
| [16:20] | Remember when we painted the nursery? | 记得我们油漆育儿室吗 |
| [16:21] | Yes. – Remember when we remembered | -记得 -记得当我们在 |
| [16:22] | going camping while we were in the nursery? | 育儿室时记得去露营吗 |
| [16:27] | I’m a millionaire, I’m an inventor, | 我是百万富翁 我是发明家 |
| [16:29] | I’m a legend, | 我是传奇 |
| [16:31] | and I had sex with Eartha Kitt. | 我上了艾萨·凯特[27年出生的歌手] |
| [16:32] | It’s sad. | 太可怜了 |
| [16:34] | – Should we increase their lithium? – Not yet. | -要增加药的锂含量吗 -不到时候 |
| [16:36] | I want to see what happens | 我想看看没收其中 |
| [16:38] | if we confiscate one of their pens. | 一人的笔 会有何后果 |
| [16:45] | It’s not possible. | 这 不可能 |
| [16:50] | You say you started as a spanish study group. | 你们说是以西班牙语学习小组开始的 |
| [16:54] | Do any of you speak spanish? | 你们有谁会说西班牙语吗 |
| [16:58] | And you’ve attended Greendale for three years, | 你们在格林德尔上了三年学了 |
| [17:00] | but don’t community colleges end after two? | 但社区大学不是只有两年吗 |
| [17:02] | Everyone’s always saying that. | 大家都这样说 |
| [17:04] | The average community college student attends school | 其实上社区大学的平均年限是 |
| [17:07] | five to seven years. | 五到七年 |
| [17:08] | Many offer four-year degrees. | 许多社区大学都有四年的文凭 |
| [17:09] | In your mind, they do. | 在你们的幻想里 是这样 |
| [17:11] | In your mind. | 幻想而已 |
| [17:12] | And you shared this delusion with each other, like that time | 你们彼此分享幻觉 就像以前90年代 |
| [17:16] | all those people got into swing dance music back in the ’90s. | 大家都一窝蜂地沉迷摇摆舞一样 |
| [17:19] | And then you were released, | 然后你们出院了 |
| [17:20] | probably because your insurance ran out. | 可能是医保没钱了 |
| [17:22] | But the official story is that you’re now fit | 但官方版本是 你们现在 |
| [17:25] | to live within society again. | 又融入社会了 |
| [17:27] | You just have to accept the truth. | 只是你们得 接受真相 |
| [17:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [17:43] | Give me a break. That made no sense. | 有没有搞错啊 狗屁不通 |
| [17:47] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
| [17:48] | No, I think they bought it. | 我觉得他们信了 |
| [17:50] | I had to do a little riffing at the end, | 结尾处来了点即兴 |
| [17:51] | but I was pretty convincing. | 但我很有说服力 |
| [17:54] | Well, if it looks like I’m sneaking out the window, | 如果你们觉得我是在溜窗而出 |
| [17:57] | it’s just a symptom of your deepening psychosis. | 那只是你们严重精神病的病症而已 |
| [17:59] | – Don’t hurt me. – Greendale doesn’t exist? | -别打我 -格林德尔不存在 |
| [18:01] | How long did you think we’d buy that? | 你觉得我们会信多久 |
| [18:03] | I’m literally carrying a Greendale backpack. | 我背着如假包换的格林德尔背包 |
| [18:05] | I have, like, 1,000 pictures of the campus on my phone. | 我手机里有上千张学校的照片 |
| [18:07] | I have children I see every day. | 我天天见到我孩子 |
| [18:08] | I have definitely not been locked up. | 我绝对没有被关起来过 |
| [18:10] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
| [18:12] | Why would you lie to make us think we were crazy? | 你为什么要撒谎 让我们觉得自己疯了 |
| [18:15] | Because, Ms. Edison, | 因为 埃迪生小姐 |
| [18:16] | Greendale is purgatory, | 格林德尔是炼狱 |
| [18:18] | and I am the devil. | 而我是恶魔 |
| [18:20] | – What? – I knew it. | -什么 -我就知道 |
| [18:22] | Stop letting him make you realize stuff. | 别让他搞得你顿悟什么的 |
| [18:25] | These aren’t even good lies. | 这句谎话太烂了 |
| [18:27] | All right, fine, I had to come up with something. | 好吧 我不得不瞎掰一些 |
| [18:28] | – You were getting too close. – Close to what? | -你们太接近了 -接近什么 |
| [18:30] | To the truth. The Indian kid was right. | 接近真相 这印度小子是对的 |
| [18:32] | – He’s arabic. – Also Polish. | -他是阿拉伯人 -还有波兰血统 |
| [18:34] | Whatever. I’m a fake psychiatrist, | 随便啦 我是个假心理医生 |
| [18:35] | not a fake ethnologist. | 又不是假的人类学家 |
| [18:36] | The point is your Dean was kidnapped by ben chang | 重点是你们的院长被本·昌绑架了 |
| [18:39] | and replaced with a double. | 用赝品代替了 |
| [18:41] | – I was hired to keep you off the scent. – Chang kidnapped the Dean? | -我受雇让你们别碍事 -昌绑架了院长 |
| [18:44] | Even for him, that’s insane. | 对他来说 这举动都太疯狂了 |
| [18:45] | Is it? Think about it. | 是吗 好好想想 |
| [18:54] | Whoo! I said hot damn! | 哇 爽得老子没法说 |
| [18:58] | Chang… | 昌 |
| [19:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [19:01] | I’m predicting future crimes. | 我在预言犯罪 |
| [19:04] | Now I’m sick. | 我感冒了 |
| [19:05] | See, you said that would happen. | 瞧 你说了会这样 |
| [19:07] | You are a pre-cog! | 你就是先知 |
| [19:19] | Again. | 再来 |
| [19:25] | You’re weak. | 你太软弱了 |
| [19:27] | Uh, guys, | 伙计们 |
| [19:29] | while we were remembering Chang is crazy, | 咱们闪回昌的疯狂轶事时 |
| [19:31] | the fake doctor sneaked away. | 假医生溜了 |
| [19:32] | – What? – Oh, crap! | -什么 -妈的 |
| [19:34] | There goes our only chance of clearing our names. | 这是唯一为我们正名的机会 |
| [19:35] | You guys, forget about us. | 伙计们 别想我们自己了 |
| [19:37] | The Dean has been kidnapped. | 院长被绑架了 |
| [19:38] | He’s out there somewhere, alone and cold | 他现在正在某处 孤单寒冷 |
| [19:41] | and most likely trying to cobble together | 最有可能在将就凑合做一件 |
| [19:43] | a sexy patty hearst costume. | 性感的帕蒂·赫斯特的戏服 |
| [19:45] | Britta’s right. Wait, what? | 布雷塔说的对 什么 |
| [19:47] | We need to rescue the Dean. | 我们得拯救院长 |
| [19:48] | We need to get back to that school. | 我们得回到学校 |
| [19:50] | And we definitely never need to do another paintball. | 而且我们绝对不需要再来场彩弹大战 |
| [19:51] | – Yeah. – See, therapy does work. | -是啊 -瞧 看心理医生还是管用的 |
| [19:53] | We’re cured. | 我们都痊愈了 |
| [19:59] | Sounds like the study group has | 看来学习小组有两下子嘛 |
| [20:00] | gotten wise to operation doppel-deaner. | 准备铲除假院长了 |
| [20:03] | – It’s time for phase two. – What’s phase two? | -是时候进入第二阶段了 -是什么 |
| [20:06] | Hey, I’m making up the same plan you are. come on. | 我跟你们一样是胡诌计划好吗 醒目点 |
| [20:08] | Pitches, pitches, pitches. | 快想 快想 快点想 |
| [20:10] | Ah, thank you, Megan. | 多谢 梅根 |
| [20:15] | Troy and Abed in the morning | 特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀 |
| [20:17] | Nights. | 晚间特别篇 |
| [20:18] | Welcome back, all you night owls. | 欢迎回来 夜猫子们 |
| [20:20] | Troy, why don’t we open up the phone lines? | 特洛伊 接进电话吧 |
| [20:21] | Talk to us, lonely hearts. | 聊聊吧 寂寞的心 |
| [20:23] | We got Jeff W. Calling. | 杰夫·翁某来电 |
| [20:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [20:25] | Hey, Jeff, what’s your question? | 你好啊 杰夫 有什么烦恼事 |
| [20:27] | – Who is this? – Great question. | -你谁啊 -问得好 |
| [20:29] | – We’re us. – You guys, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | -就是咱们 -伙计 现在是凌晨三点 |
| [20:32] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我这儿睡觉呢 |
| [20:33] | I’m sorry to hear that, Jeff. | 很遗憾听到这个 杰夫 |
| [20:35] | Why don’t you stay on the line and we’ll get your information. | 你别挂电话 听咱们开导就好 |
| [20:36] | Yeah, we’ll get you the help you need. | 我们会给你帮助的 |
| [20:38] | Our next caller’s Annie E. | 下一位打进来的是安妮·埃某 |
| [20:40] | What’s on your mind tonight, Annie? | 想说什么 安妮 |
| [20:41] | Hey, guys, long time, | 伙计 听了很久 |
| [20:43] | first time, love the show. | 第一次打来 爱你们的节目哦 |
| [20:44] | Aw, appreciate ya. How can we help? | 太谢谢了 有什么要帮忙的 |
| [20:46] | You can shut up and go to sleep. | 你们可以闭嘴 然后去睡觉 |
| [20:52] | Well, Jacks and Jills, that’s about all the time | 帅哥美女们 节目差不多了 |
| [20:54] | – We have tonight. – Yeah, until next time, | -就到这里 -下次节目前 |
| [20:55] | may your dreams be sweet | 愿你们都是美梦 |
| [20:57] | and your nightmares be “Spooky monster” scary | 而且恶梦只是怪兽 |
| [20:59] | and not “Grandma died” scary. | 并非奶奶去世 |
| [21:01] | Troy and Abed in the morning | 特洛伊和阿布蒂的早间秀 |
| [21:03] | Nights. | 晚间特别篇 |