Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] We are so screwed. 我们完蛋了
[00:07] How are we gonna memorize all this? 这么多内容怎么可能全记住
[00:08] Let’s just go over it again. 那咱们就再复习一遍
[00:09] Kingdom, phylum, class– 界 门 纲
[00:11] order, family, genus, species. 目 科 属 种
[00:15] I use a mnemonic device. 我用了记忆法
[00:17] “Kevin, please come over for gay sex.” “凯文 过来爆个菊”[首字母一致]
[00:22] Why wouldn’t you use “Karen”? 你为啥不用”凯伦”呢
[00:23] ’cause it’s gay sex, dummy. 因为玩的是爆菊啊 傻瓜
[00:25] So use “Great”. 那就用”啪啪啪”
[00:26] Now I can’t remember anything. Thanks! 这下我全都记不住了 我谢你啊
[00:28] God, why do we always wind up in this position? 老天爷啊 我们为何老是被逼到这般田地呢
[00:30] For all the time you spend here, 我们在这里耗费了这么多时间
[00:31] you’d think we wouldn’t have to cram so much. 不该还这么死记硬背对付考试啊
[00:33] Maybe we never get any work done 也许是因为我们处得太嗨了
[00:34] because we have so much fun hanging out together. 所以我们根本就没好好学过习
[00:36] Definitely, maybe that’s why. 绝对的 很可能就是这原因
[00:40] Ah, the duali-dean of man. 啊 双面俏院长来也
[00:45] I’m dressed this way because I have good news and bad news. 穿成这样是因为我带来了好消息和坏消息
[00:48] You have got to be kidding me. 真是刺瞎我的氪金狗眼
[00:50] The bad news is professor Kane has the flu. 坏消息是凯恩教授得了流感
[00:53] The good news is Biology class is canceled… 好消息是生物课取消了
[00:57] After you. 您先请
[00:58] What a gentleman. 真是绅士风度
[01:01] Guys, we don’t have to cram last minute anymore. 伙计们 咱不用临时抱佛脚啦
[01:04] Last minute got moved to tomorrow. 可以到明天再抱了
[01:06] Three-hour lunch? Three-hour lunch? Three-hour lunch? 三小时午餐 三小时午餐 三小时午餐
[01:08] Three hours? 三个小时
[01:09] I could watch the first half of three movies. 我能看完一部半电影了
[01:11] Ooh, I don’t have to go to the fast food restaurant across the street. 这样我也不去街对面的快餐店吃了
[01:13] I can go to the fancy one across town. 我要去城外的高档餐厅
[01:15] Their manager wears a tie. 那里的经理还打领带
[01:15] If we don’t eat, we can make-believe an whole episode’s 要是不吃饭 咱就能在幻梦空间
[01:17] worth of Inspector Spacetime in the Dreamatorium. 演上整整一集的 《时空探长》
[01:19] – Word. – Yeah. -一个字 -好
[01:22] Maybe we should go to Senor Kevin’s. 咱也许该去凯文餐厅
[01:24] Britta, didn’t you want to try that 布雷塔 你不想尝尝新出的
[01:25] new cage-free bean burrito? 散养芸豆玉米烤饼吗
[01:26] The tortillas are made with micro-financed flour. 据说面饼是用小额信贷出的面粉做的
[01:29] Troy, you could drive. 特洛伊 你可以当司机
[01:30] You always like that spiral parking ramp. 你一直都很喜欢那里停车场的螺旋坡道
[01:32] You just keep turning left, but you end up up! 只要不停向左拐 就可以直接到上头
[01:34] I can’t go to Senor Kevin’s. 我不能去凯文餐厅
[01:35] The manager and I are enemies. 我跟那经理是仇家
[01:36] He said Die Hard was bad. 他说《虎胆龙威》不好看
[01:37] – He said Die Hard was bad. – I know, buddy. -他说《虎胆龙威》不好看 -我懂的
[01:39] Well, how about this. 那 要不这样
[01:40] This lunch is already a runaway train, no point in stopping it. 反正这顿午餐行程已定 没得回头
[01:43] Troy, Britta, you go to Senor Kevin’s. 特洛伊 布雷塔 你们去凯文餐厅
[01:46] Abed promised he’d show me how the Dreamatorium works. 阿布蒂之前答应给我介绍幻梦空间
[01:48] – Today’s the perfect day for it. – But I want to– -今天不去更待何时 -可我想…
[01:49] Abed, don’t you think today’s the perfect day for it? 阿布蒂 你不觉得今天去正好合适吗
[01:52] No. 不觉得
[01:53] – Abed. – Is this a social cue? -阿布蒂 -这算是社交暗示吗
[01:56] I left my puttin’ on the ritz cane in here earlier. 我的炫舞手杖落这儿了
[02:00] I know it probably has another name, 我知道也许这另有名字
[02:02] but, um, can I be perfectly honest with you guys? 不过嘛 我能跟你们坦诚相告吗
[02:05] I think I went too far with this one. 我觉得我这次玩得有点过火了
[02:08] I have to go to the bank today. 我今天还得去银行啊
[02:11] What am I supposed to tell people in line? 我该怎么给排队的人们说什么呢
[02:13] “I had good news and bad news”? 有个好消息和一个坏消息
[02:17] Come on, Craig. 算了 克拉格
[02:18] Get you life together. 好好过日子吧
[02:53] I am Inspector Spacetime. 我是时空探长
[02:55] And I know that which is unknown. 我通晓所有的未知
[02:58] Duty-bound to protect a universe of innocent unremarkables, 义不容辞保护这无辜而平凡的宇宙
[03:01] I patrol it in the x7 dimensionizer 我和我忠实的助手雷吉
[03:04] with my loyal constable, Reggie. 负责七维空间的巡逻守护
[03:06] This week, however, Reggie has been forced to go to lunch. 然而这周 雷吉被迫去吃午餐了
[03:09] So I’m aboard the much crappier H.M.S. Spacetime 12, 因此在最烂的季节 我和临时助手吉内瓦
[03:12] from the worst season ever, with temporary constable, Geneva. 一起登上了烂到家的时空飞船12号
[03:17] Geneva, I need the quantum spanner, the big one. 吉内瓦 我需要量子扳手 大号的
[03:20] Oi, Gov’ner, quantum spammer, up an’ at ’em, in’it? 嗷 长官 量子扳手 妥妥的
[03:26] If we can’t get out of orbital lock, 如果我们不能弄开这轨道锁
[03:28] The Blorgons may intercept. 河蟹战警便会拦截到我们
[03:30] Tut tut, M’lord. 啧啧啧 长官
[03:31] Wouldn’t give a tuppence for that sticky wicket. 区区小事何惧之有
[03:35] Okay, stop simulation. 行了 暂停模拟
[03:37] More British? 再多点英国口音?
[03:38] I can’t do this anymore. 我演不下去了
[03:40] But the Blo-gons might intercept– 可红鞋战警可能会拦截…
[03:42] It’s Blorgons with an “R”. 是河蟹战警
[03:43] Blo-gon means “Thank you” in Blorgon. 红鞋在河蟹战警里是谢谢的意思
[03:45] Can’t we play something I know about 就不能玩些我熟悉的
[03:46] Like Hospital Administration? 比如医院管理
[03:51] You’re mad at me for playing matchmaker with Troy and Britta. 你是生气我替特洛伊和布雷塔牵线
[03:54] You think you’re gonna lose Troy. 你觉得会失去特洛伊
[03:56] I’m not petty, Annie. 我没那么小气 安妮
[03:57] I’m mad at you because you tampered 我生气是因为你肆意篡改
[03:58] with the fabric of the group. 学习小组的结构
[03:59] How do you know Troy and Britta pairing up 你怎么确定特洛伊和布雷塔成为一对
[04:00] wouldn’t destroy everything? 不会全盘尽毁呢
[04:02] I run the scenarios. 我预演过这个场景
[04:02] I examine this stuff from every conceivable angle. 我从各种可能性的角度演算过
[04:04] Oh, and you can do that but I can’t? 就你能掐会算 我就不行吗
[04:07] You don’t have a patent on being a control freak, Abed. 控制狂又不是你的专利 阿布蒂
[04:09] I kind of do. 就是我专利
[04:10] You think this is just a room where Troy and I play Dinosaurs 你以为这里只是我跟特洛伊玩恐龙
[04:12] Versus riverboat gamblers together? 大战游轮赌徒的房间吗
[04:14] Sure, it’s how I got the construction approved, 当然 我凭此获得了改建许可
[04:15] but, much like myself, 但正如我自己一样
[04:16] the Dreamatorium has higher functions. 幻梦空间有着更高级牛逼的功能
[04:19] Would you like me to show you how your stunt 想让我演示一下 在你乱点鸳鸯谱后
[04:20] with Troy and Britta will play itself out? 特洛伊和布雷塔的结局如何
[04:22] Why not? 干吗不呢
[04:23] Execute simulation Troy/Britta. 执行模拟特洛伊/布雷塔
[04:25] Render environment Senor Kevin’s. 渲染环境 凯文餐厅
[04:29] oh, those appetizers were dope and legit! 这些开胃小点太美味了
[04:33] I don’t usually support lunch 我通常不支持午餐
[04:34] because it’s unfair to breakfast. 因为这对早餐太不公平了
[04:37] I never thought about meals fighting each other. 我从没想过三餐还能互相掐架
[04:41] I guess that explains why you never 我想这就是我们从没见过
[04:43] see any two of them on the same table. 早餐午餐出现在同一张餐桌上的原因
[04:45] So I guess Annie’s pretty hot to get us together. 我觉得安妮还挺热心撺掇我们俩一起
[04:47] She probably just doesn’t understand people. 她可能只是不了解人心
[04:50] Well, the sooner the food comes, 菜上得越快
[04:51] The sooner this will be over. 这事结束得越早
[04:54] I’m afraid your food won’t be ready for another half hour. 恐怕您点的菜还要有半小时才能上桌
[04:57] I’m too busy misunderstanding the whole point of Die Hard. 我正忙着努力理解《虎胆威龙》的主旨
[05:02] I can’t wait to get home to Abed. 我迫不及待地想回家找阿布蒂
[05:05] So you can dart back and forth 你不就是会来来回回地
[05:06] doing impressions of your friends. 模拟你朋友的样子嘛
[05:08] There’s no science at work here. 这里又没什么科学原理
[05:10] You’re right. 说得对
[05:13] The science is at work in here. 科学原理在这儿运行呢
[05:18] This is the Dreamatorium’s engine. 这是幻梦空间的引擎
[05:21] My thoughts are collected by this box 我的思想被收集在这个盒子里
[05:22] And everything I know about my friends is stored here. 我所知道有关我朋友的一切都储存在这里
[05:24] Both are distilled by logic 两用逻辑蒸馏
[05:25] and then recombined into objective observation. 并调配成客观观察
[05:28] I’m able to simulate any of the study group 由此我可以模拟学习小组任何一个成员
[05:29] And even a half-accurate Chang in over 7,000 unique situations. 甚至包括7000种特殊场景下的半真昌
[05:33] Abed, it’s cardboard tubes and a funnel. 阿布蒂 这就是纸板做的管道和漏斗
[05:36] Well you see it that way because it’s calibrated 只有脑力达标的人才能看到本质
[05:37] to a specific level of brain function. 所以你只能看到表象
[05:39] Right. I’m stupid. 对 我就是蠢
[05:41] Not stupid, just less able to see what I see. 不是蠢 就是没我看得深远
[05:44] Gee, you’ve got it all figured out. 就你最明白
[05:49] King of toilet paper rolls over here. 你可真成了厕纸之王了
[05:53] Hey, Troy, I’m glad you called. 特洛伊 真高兴你打来电话
[05:55] Your lunch is going well, right? 饭吃得还好吧
[05:56] Yeah, just checking on Abed. 还好 我就问问阿布蒂的情况
[05:58] Making sure he’s okay. 他还好吧
[06:00] What? He’s fine. 什么 他挺好的
[06:03] He just implied I operate on a lower level 就是拐弯抹角地说我脑力不足
[06:04] of brain function, so business as usual. 表现不力之类的 跟平时一样
[06:07] Great, um, just, you know, make sure he stays comfortable. 好吧 你好好照顾他
[06:11] I worry about him when I’m not around. 我不在就怕他出状况
[06:13] Well, he’s fine, he always will be. 他挺好 他能不好吗
[06:16] People bend over backwards to cater to him. 谁都得对他卑躬屈膝
[06:18] He’s just extra sensitive in the Dreamatorium. 他把幻梦空间看得很重
[06:21] It takes a lot out of him to run that thing. 费了他不少心思
[06:23] I don’t want you to break his brain. 你可别把他搞崩坏了
[06:25] Bye, Troy. 挂了 特洛伊
[06:27] How is he? 他怎么样
[06:28] He’ll be okay. 没事
[06:29] It’s so sweet how much you care about him. 你这么关心他 真是贴心
[06:32] And another thing I hate about Die Hard, 我又想起《虎胆龙威》一个槽点
[06:34] Two FBI agents named Johnson 居然俩FBI探员都叫约翰逊
[06:39] I’ve been thinking about our Inspector Spacetime scenario. 关于《时空探长》的演绎 我想了下
[06:41] It might work better if instead of playing Geneva, 要是你不演吉内瓦 而是演罗莎蒙德
[06:43] you played Rosamund. 说不定就能行
[06:46] and she only had three lines. 而且只有三句台词
[06:48] I have a better idea. 我有更好的主意
[06:50] You know what would make your scenarios a lot more realistic? 你知道怎么能让戏更贴近生活吗
[06:52] If Troy weren’t on a date. 特洛伊没出去约会就好了
[06:53] Why don’t you take all your thoughts 你可以保留你所有的想法和逻辑
[06:55] and your logic and add one step to the process. 不过要加上一个步骤
[06:58] – What are you doing? – From now on, -你干嘛 -从现在起
[06:59] before you do or say anything, 不管你打算说什么做什么
[07:01] you’re gonna think about how it affects the people around you. 都要先考虑对周围人可能造成的影响
[07:04] We lower functioning brains call this “Empathy”. 我们这种脑力不足的人称之为”体恤他人”
[07:11] Abed? 阿布蒂
[07:14] Abed? 阿布蒂
[07:17] Oh, my god, I broke Abed. 完了 阿布蒂被我搞崩坏了
[07:23] Abed? 阿布蒂
[07:24] You know how you wanted me to tell you 还记得吗 你以前求过我
[07:25] when you were being scary weird 一旦你不再怪得可爱而是怪得吓人
[07:27] instead of cute weird? 就要提醒你
[07:28] This is scary weird. 这就算是怪得吓人了
[07:34] Hello, Annie. 你好 安妮
[07:37] What was I doing on the floor? 我刚才怎么躺在地上了
[07:39] Were we…Doing it? 我们在…啪啪啪吗
[07:41] Are you being Jeff? 你在学杰夫吗
[07:43] Well, I’m not being a Kardashian. 反正我没在学卡戴珊
[07:46] So where are we now? 现在场景是哪里
[07:47] We’re in the doctor’s lounge of Greendale hospital school. 格林德尔医学院 医生休息室
[07:50] Hospital school? 医学院
[07:52] It’s a sexy emotional school 是一所性感暧昧的学校
[07:53] where doctors save lives and make love, 医生在此妙手回春 颠鸾倒凤
[07:55] Often simultaneously. 通常二者兼顾哦
[07:57] Our stories, ripped from the headlines. 我们的故事 占据头条
[07:59] Our passions, unbridled. 我们的激情 恣意放纵
[08:00] Our cafeteria, eh… 我们的咖啡厅
[08:03] Make love to me, Ann. 献身于我吧 安
[08:05] I know I’m just a surgeon 我知道我只是个外科医生
[08:06] and you’re a hotshot upstart administrator, 而你是正处事业上升期的院长
[08:08] But damn the rules, damn the system, 可去他的狗屁规定 狗血体制完蛋去
[08:10] damn our two foot height disparity, 你我之间两英尺的身高差也见鬼去
[08:12] I want you. 我想要你
[08:13] Okay, Abed, I get it, 行了 阿布蒂 懂你意思了
[08:14] we have different sensibilities. 咱俩对体恤的定义不一样
[08:16] Later. 回见
[08:21] Bye. 再见
[08:22] I’m leaving. 我走了
[08:33] Okay, Dr. Jeff, 好吧 杰夫医生
[08:36] Can you please tell me where I can find Abed? 请问你知道阿布蒂在哪吗
[08:38] I owe him an apology. 我要向他道歉
[08:41] Abed? Never heard of him. 阿布蒂 没听说过
[08:43] Terrific. 好嘛
[08:47] I asked you a question, doctor. 我问你问题呢 医生
[08:48] I’m a surgeon! 我是外科医生
[08:49] And I’m your administrator! 我是你的院长
[08:51] I left my wife for you and she was pregnant! 我为了你抛弃发妻 她当时还怀着孕呢
[08:53] Who do you think inseminated her? 又是谁叫她怀上的
[08:55] Now tell me what I want to know or god as my witness, 立即回答我的问题 否则黄天在上
[08:57] I’ll have your stethoscope. 姐立即没收你的听诊器
[08:59] Fine. 算你狠
[09:00] Dr. Perry might know. 派利医生可能知道
[09:03] Render environment bio lab. 环境渲染 生物实验室
[09:08] Look, there’s Britta and Troy fooling around with each other. 看那 布雷塔和特洛伊正在瞎搞呢
[09:11] Look, there’s Abed having overcome his issues. 看那 阿布蒂已经恢复了
[09:14] Nice try. 没用啦
[09:15] Dr. Barnes, Dr. Perry. 巴恩斯医生 派利医生
[09:18] We just saved an uninsured homeless man’s life. 我们刚挽救了一名流浪汉的生命
[09:22] Using an unapproved procedure. 采用了一种未获批准的手术
[09:24] Now, we’re going to kiss. 现在我们要接吻了
[09:33] This is what you think I want? 你以为我是来看这个的吗
[09:34] What do you want, administrator? 那你想看什么 院长大人
[09:36] I want to talk to Abed. 我想跟阿布蒂说话
[09:38] There’s no one here by that name 这里没这个人
[09:39] – You’re lying. – Maybe I am, so what? -你说谎 -也许吧 你又能怎样
[09:42] I was raised on the mean streets of harlem. 我可是黑人区里混大的
[09:44] I’m not scared of you. 才不怕你
[09:45] Well, be scared of this. 那你瞧好吧
[09:50] Sodium pentothal, known commonly as truth serum. 硫喷妥钠 俗称吐真剂
[09:56] I saw Abed’s name in the hospital school files, 我在医学院档案里见过阿布蒂的名字
[10:00] I love butt stuff, I hate spiders, 我有恋臀癖 讨厌蜘蛛
[10:02] I stole a pen from the bank, 从银行偷过一支笔
[10:03] I cried during About A Boy… The soundtrack… 看《单亲插班生》时我痛哭流涕 那配乐
[10:07] I don’t wash my hands before surgery. 我做手术前不洗手
[10:09] I can see why women find Clive Owen attractive to the point 我知道克里夫·欧文让女人着迷的原因
[10:12] where I might just as well be attracted to him. 我也因为同样的原因迷恋他
[10:14] I use comparisons to Hitler to win arguments on the internet 为了在网上掐架获胜 我动不动就拿出
[10:16] at the drop of a hat. 希特勒做比喻
[10:18] I know nothing about wine. 我对酒一窍不通
[10:20] I’m more turned on by women in pajamas than lingerie. 穿睡衣的女性比穿内衣的更让我性致勃勃
[10:22] I just want to know they feel comfortable. 我只想让她们穿得舒适而已
[10:24] I didn’t get Inception. 我没看懂《盗梦空间》
[10:28] I didn’t get Inception. 我没看懂《盗梦空间》
[10:34] You said you saw his name in the files. 你说在档案里看到过他的名字
[10:35] There’s so many layers. 好多页呢
[10:37] Right, render environment medical study room. 对 环境渲染 医学院自习室
[10:41] There’s head nurse, Shirley, 护士长雪瑞
[10:42] talking to tragic, heart-wrenching alzheimer’s Patient 正在跟悲痛欲绝的老年痴呆病患
[10:45] and emmy-contender, Pierce Hawthorne. 兼艾美奖提名者皮尔斯·霍桑说话
[10:48] Mr. Hawthorne, you’re out of your bed again. 霍桑先生 你又下床了
[10:51] ‘Cause I think I’m on a train. 我以为在火车上呢
[10:54] Shirley, get me the file on Abed. 雪瑞 帮我把阿布蒂的档案找出来
[10:56] Abed doesn e exist, young lady. 没有这个人 姑娘
[10:58] He exists if I say so. 我说有就有
[10:59] This is my hospital school. 这是我开的医学院
[11:01] Your hospital school, young lady, is a simulation 姑娘 你的医学院只是仿真模拟
[11:03] being run through a filter of other people’s needs. 并且都要通过一个”他人需求”过滤器生成
[11:05] Abed’s been filtered out because nobody needs him. 阿布蒂被过滤掉了 因为没人需要他
[11:08] I need him. 我就需要
[11:09] Well you’re not simulated. 可惜你不是幻境中人
[11:10] No, but this is! 好吧 但这下就不同了
[11:14] And there are more where that didn’t come from. 老娘还有更厉害的招还没使出来呢
[11:16] This is a private compartment. 这里是私人隔间
[11:17] Jeff, get the files. 杰夫 去拿档案
[11:19] Why me? 为什么让我去
[11:20] Because you can see the cabinets. 因为你能找到档案柜
[11:23] And I’ll make love to you. 事成之后我将以身相许
[11:24] Jackpot. 爽爆了
[11:29] There is an Abed in this hospital school, 医学院里倒有个叫阿布蒂的
[11:32] but he’s not a doctor. 但他不是医生
[11:35] He’s a patient. 他是个病人
[11:36] – Notify security! – Conductor! -保安 -快来人
[11:38] Jeff, take me to that Abed. 杰夫 带我去找那个阿布蒂
[11:40] Where is that? 他在哪呢
[11:41] Enough games, just take me where I wanna go. 我玩够了 就带我去我想去的地方吧
[11:44] Follow me. 跟我来
[11:47] Are we close? 快到了吗
[11:47] Almost there, although you should probably run in place 近在咫尺了 不过你应该跑起来
[11:50] and let the hall way move around you. 让路自己在你脚下飞驰
[11:59] Here we are. 咱们到了
[12:00] Where? 到哪儿了
[12:01] Where you wanted to go. 到你想去的地方了
[12:02] The last night of school, first year. 第一学年放假前的最后一夜
[12:05] The night we kissed. 咱俩激情热吻的那一晚
[12:07] Abed wasn’t there, so whose memory is this? 阿布蒂当时可没在场 这是谁的记忆
[12:10] Maybe it’s yours. 可能是你的
[12:12] Maybe the Dreamatorium really works. 或许幻梦空间真的有效
[12:14] Or maybe Leonard was watching from the bushes 又或者是伦纳德躲在草丛中偷窥到了
[12:16] and told Abed about it. 然后告诉了阿布蒂
[12:19] I don’t have cable. 我可没有告密
[12:21] Knock it off, Abed. 少来这套 阿布蒂
[12:22] I’m not Abed. 我不是阿布蒂
[12:23] You’re confused, and so was I. 你有点困惑 我曾经也是如此
[12:26] But not any more. 但我已不再迷惘
[12:28] Jeff–Abed stop. 杰夫…阿布蒂 别闹了
[12:30] I don’t want to do this. 我不想再陪你胡闹了
[12:31] I want to talk to ABed. 我想跟阿布蒂谈谈
[12:36] I’m taking the file. 我拿着档案呢
[12:39] Oh, it says Abed isn’t the recovery parlor. 看起来阿布蒂可不是个回收站
[12:43] Condition–never better. 身体状况 好得不能再好了
[12:45] You’re not holding anything. 你手上空无一物
[12:49] This is the file. 档案在这
[12:51] Abed Nadir, psychiatric patient 1373, 阿布蒂·纳德尔 1373号精神病人
[12:55] Control freak with no empathy. 毫无同理心的控制狂
[12:57] People bend over backwards to cater to him. 大家不得不尽力去迎合他
[13:00] Signed, Healthcare Administrator Annie Edison. 签名 医院院长安妮·埃迪生
[13:06] That’s out of context. 你这是断章取义
[13:09] You’ve thought of everything, Annie. 你操心得太多了 安妮
[13:10] With Abed gone and Troy and Britta together, 阿布蒂消失了 特洛伊和布雷塔好上了
[13:13] there’s nothing standing in the way of us. 再没有什么能妨碍咱俩了
[13:15] Wait, what? 等等 你说啥
[13:16] Come on. 来吧
[13:17] This is you dream. 这是你梦寐以求的
[13:19] This is why you played matchmaker. 你是因此才扮演红娘的角色
[13:21] This is what’s important to you. 这才是你在意的事情
[13:25] You are not Jeff. 你又不是杰夫
[13:27] Because Jeff cares about Abed. 因为杰夫关心阿布蒂
[13:29] And I did not push Troy and Britta together 我撮合特洛伊和布雷塔才不是因为
[13:31] so this would happen. 我想咱俩能成呢
[13:32] I did it because I thought they were cute together 只是因为我觉得他俩很般配
[13:34] and this would have been a bonus. 当然咱俩能圆满就算锦上添花了
[13:36] And we are not here. 但是我们不在这个场景中
[13:38] And I’m not staying here because I hate whoever you are. 不管你是谁 我讨厌你 我要走了
[13:42] You should probably storm off in– 你横冲直撞的时候记得注意…
[13:45] in place. 墙
[13:56] Where do you wanna go next? 你接下来想去哪儿
[13:57] I wanna be alone. 我想一个人待会
[13:59] Sounds good to me. 听起来挺好的
[14:01] Execute simulation, Annie/Annie. 执行模拟 安妮与安妮
[14:07] There. 搞定
[14:08] Now we’re alone. 现在就剩咱自己了
[14:10] Great, so you’re me now. 好嘛 现在你又开始扮我了
[14:12] Why are you blowing our magic moment with Jeff? 你为什么要破坏我们跟杰夫的美妙时光呢
[14:14] It’s not magic. 一点也不美妙
[14:15] It’s not even real. 压根都不是真的
[14:17] But we love Jeff. 不过我们确实爱杰夫
[14:20] No, we don’t. 不 才没有
[14:22] We’re just in love with the idea of being loved. 我们只是爱着那种被人爱的感觉
[14:25] And if we can teach a guy like Jeff to do it, 如果能教会像杰夫那样的家伙来爱我们
[14:27] we’ll never be unloved. 就再也不用担心没人爱我们了
[14:28] So we keep running the same scenario over and over 我们可以一遍遍运行相同的场景
[14:32] hoping for a different result. 期盼一个不一样的结局
[14:33] Running scenarios. 运行场景
[14:35] Careful now. 注意点
[14:36] You’re starting to sound like Abed. 你现在说话的口吻有点像阿布蒂了
[14:40] So…I probably shouldn’t say things like “Star Wars. 也就是说…我不能说”星球大战
[14:43] Zardoz, Cougar Town, cool, cool, cool.” 萨杜斯 熟女镇 酷酷酷”之类的咯
[14:46] – Stop it. – Pop culture, pop culture. -别闹了 -流行文化 流行文化
[14:47] – I’m on a TV show. – You’re gonna get in trouble. -我上电视了 -你会有麻烦的
[14:50] Meta, meta. 变形成功
[14:52] It’s Abed! 阿布蒂
[14:53] I got an Abed here! 阿布蒂出现了
[14:55] Get him! 把他抓起来
[14:56] That’s it. 正是如此
[14:57] I find you guilty of being Abed. 我发现你愧于做阿布蒂
[14:59] You’re under arrest! 你被逮捕了
[15:00] Can I just interject and say 我能插嘴问下
[15:01] I don’t know what the hell’s going on? 到底怎么回事么
[15:11] This time you’ll never get out. 这次你可永远跑不了了
[15:14] Abed? 阿布蒂吗
[15:18] Abed. 阿布蒂
[15:19] Yeah. 没错
[15:20] I found you by turning into you, how cool is that? 我通过变成你找到了你 我聪明吧
[15:22] Cool. Cool, cool, cool. 酷 酷酷酷
[15:23] Tell me where we are so I can pretend to see it. 告诉我咱们现在在哪 我好入戏
[15:26] We’re inside a locker. 咱们被锁在一个储物柜里了
[15:26] It’s where I spent a lot of time in junior high. 我初中大部分时间都是在这度过的
[15:30] You think this is where we’d put you? 你觉得是我们会把你逼成这样
[15:31] You know that’s absurd, right? 你明白这有多荒谬对吧
[15:33] Well, I’m not stupid. 好吧 我又不傻
[15:34] You can see I’ve increased the square footage. 你看 我把内部空间扩大了
[15:36] It’s a metaphorical locker. 这个储物柜是一个暗喻
[15:38] It’s a place where people like me get put 像我这样的人
[15:39] when everyone’s finally fed up with us. 被大家厌恶了之后就会被关进这里
[15:41] Abed, so maudlin. 阿布蒂 你太敏感了
[15:44] If you start turning into a vampire– 如果你变成吸血鬼…
[15:45] I’ve run the simulations, Annie. 我已经模拟过了 安妮
[15:46] I don’t get married, I don’t invent a billion dollar website 我没有婚配 也没创建价值数亿的网站
[15:48] that helps people have sex. 方便广大网友约炮
[15:49] I don’t make in into Sundance, 在圣丹斯和斯兰丹斯电影节里
[15:50] Slamdance or dance pants. 我籍籍无名 舞裤也没我的份
[15:52] Troy invents dance pants in 2019. 特洛伊在2019年发明了舞蹈裤
[15:53] Don’t tell him, he needs to stumble onto it. 别告诉他 这事他得靠猿粪
[15:55] All right, listen. 好吧 听着
[15:57] The scenarios you run in here are like 你这儿上演的故事就像是
[15:59] great… science fiction. 一部伟大的科幻小说
[16:01] They’re impressive and detailed and insightful, 令人难忘 详叙其事 立意深远
[16:05] but they’re not accurate for crap. 但它并非现实
[16:07] Science fiction never has been. 科幻小说都是虚构的
[16:09] Look at 2001. 就像2001太空漫游
[16:11] Did we have a Space Odyssey? 难道我们真有奥德赛太空吗
[16:12] No, we got snowboarding in the Olympics 没有 我们只有冬奥会单板滑雪比赛
[16:14] and we over-validated Carson Daly. 以及被吹上天的卡森·戴利
[16:16] – That poor guy. – Yeah, cry me a river. -可怜的人 -对 我都泪流满面了
[16:18] My point is, your simulations are nothing more than anxieties. 我是想说 你模拟这些场景只能带来焦虑
[16:22] You’re afraid you don’t fit in. 你担心自己不合群
[16:23] You’re afraid you’ll be alone. 担心自己会落单
[16:25] Great news–you share that with all of us, 好消息是 你愿把这些想法与我们分享
[16:28] so you’ll never be alone and you’ll always fit in. 所以你绝对不会是孤单一人
[16:32] And, yes, that’s why I meddled with Troy and Britta. 没错 所以我才撮合特洛伊和布雷塔
[16:35] You caught me. 你猜对了
[16:36] I was trying to make life go according to some script. 我本想让生活按某种规划进行
[16:39] I can’t. 我做不到
[16:40] You can’t. 你也做不到
[16:42] We both need to get more comfortable winging it. 面对生活 我们要学会随机应变
[16:45] At least it’ll be less work. 这样会轻松许多
[16:47] It would cut down my Dreamatorium time by 18 hours a week. 我以后每周只在幻梦空间中待18小时
[16:49] I could take up yoga. 我也可以练瑜伽
[16:50] You’ve got the body type. 你身材很适合瑜伽
[16:52] Now let’s get you out of here. 我们想办法把你弄出去吧
[16:54] I don’t know how. 我不知该怎么办
[16:55] These fake shackles don’t have a fake key. 这些幻梦手铐可没有匹配的钥匙
[16:56] Isn’t that what a… quantum spanner’s for? 所以量子扳手就派上用场了
[17:00] Technically, no. 理论上说 不对
[17:03] But that’s fine. 但就这样吧
[17:11] So should we get back to lunch? 一起回去吃午饭吧
[17:13] I guess so. 好的
[17:14] A little more anticlimactic than I would have simulated it, 不过这次环境模拟有点虎头蛇尾
[17:15] – But whatever. – Anticlimactic? -就这样吧 -虎头蛇尾
[17:18] Render environment observo-deck, 渲染环境 飞船操控中心
[17:20] H.M.S. spacetime 12. 时空飞船12号
[17:25] Inspector, set the tachyon drive to hyperjump. 探长 激活超光速加速器准备时空跳跃
[17:28] We must get to the other side of this star field 我们要在河蟹战警追上前
[17:30] before the Blorgons intercept. 抵达星空的另一端
[17:33] Blorgons in this sector? 这片区域的河蟹战警吗
[17:35] Well, this mission has gone pear-shaped, indeed. 这次行动已经完全失控了
[17:38] Prepare to hyperjump on my mark. 听我命令 准备时空跳跃
[17:41] Bugger the dovecoats, inspector. 探长 穿铁皮的河蟹战警来了
[17:42] We’re too late! Blorgons! 我们慢了一步 河蟹来了
[17:45] Eradicate! Eradicate! 斩草除根 斩草除根
[17:48] Our quantum blasters are useless against their armor. 量子波打不透他们的盔甲
[17:50] We’re as cooked as Lord Nelson’s mutton, we are. 我们这下死定了 万劫不复了
[17:53] Not if I can help it. 我要出马解决这一切
[17:54] I’ll see you on the other side inspector…wherever that is. 在星空的另一端见 探长 不论何地
[17:58] Don’t you mean “Whenever that is”? 你是不是想说”不论何时”
[18:05] Take that, Blorgon scum! 尝尝这个 河蟹渣渣
[18:07] You’ll blo-gon me for this later. 瞧我把你河蟹个精光
[18:10] Ow, Annie! 安妮
[18:12] Oh, oh, my God! 我的天呐
[18:13] Abed, I’m so sorry. 阿布蒂 太对不起了
[18:15] No, no, you’re committing. 没 你很是投入
[18:17] This is good stuff. 干得不错
[18:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:21] I am Abed Nadir… 我是阿布蒂·纳德尔
[18:23] And I don’t know a lot of things everyone else knows. 大家都通晓的东西很多我都一无所知
[18:25] I wander the universe with my friend, Troy, 我与伙伴特洛伊一同在宇宙中穿行
[18:27] doing whatever I want. 随心所欲
[18:29] Sometimes accidentally hurting innocent unremarkables. 有时会不小心伤到无辜路人甲乙丙丁
[18:32] This week, however, Troy went to lunch and I adapted. 这周特洛伊去吃午饭 我便见机行事
[18:36] I now have the ability to enter the minds of others. 现在我有了解读他人思想的能力
[18:39] – I’m hungry, are you hungry? – Yeah. -我好饿啊 你饿了吗 -当然了
[18:41] I’ll make us buttered noodles. 我去煮点黄油意面
[18:42] Using an elusive new technique known as “Empathy”. 用的是”同理心”这一难以捉摸的新招
[18:47] So was the other fast food place worth the drive, Shirley? 费那么大工夫开车去那家店值吗 雪瑞
[18:50] You know, half way there I thought, “What am I doing? 走到一半我就想”我这是在干吗啊”
[18:52] It’s the same fast food place in a different location. 只不过换了个地 还是一样的快餐
[18:54] Have the margins of my life become so narrow?” 我何时变得如此眼光短浅了
[18:56] So I went to the mall and had pizza. 于是我去商场买了块披萨吃
[18:58] I be the matrix today. 我今天够波折吧
[18:59] Sounds like this has been a game-changing day for all of us. 看来今天对所有人来说都是转折点啊
[19:03] I almost sat on my balls, 我差点坐到自己的蛋蛋
[19:04] but at the last second, I made an adjustment. 不过最后一秒 我侧了侧身
[19:08] – Good job! – Good work. -好样的 -干得好
[19:10] Good job, man. 好样的 伙计
[19:11] Well, we had a good lunch, too. 我们的午餐也很愉快
[19:13] Yeah. 可不嘛
[19:15] I spoke to the manager about Die Hard, 我跟餐厅经理就《虎胆龙威》做了交涉
[19:17] And I told him he should be ashamed of himself. 我告诉他 他应该为自己感到羞耻
[19:19] Thanks. 谢了
[19:20] Sorry I bailed on the Dreamatorium. 很抱歉我今天没去幻梦空间
[19:22] It’s okay, Annie did pretty good in a pinch. 没关系 我和安妮成功化险为夷
[19:26] All right, back to cramming? 好了 继续温书吧
[19:29] The people at the bank loved my outfit. 银行那边的人喜欢我这身打扮
[19:32] And they had all kinds of questions about it 他们问了各种问题
[19:34] and my answers seemed to amuse and 我的回答让他们很开心
[19:37] –and even liberate them a little. 甚至是解放了他们的思想
[19:39] A few of us went to lunch 我和一些人共进午餐
[19:40] and I had the deepest conversation of my life. 我们进行了有生以来最为深刻的谈话
[19:44] I gotta go, I’m telling everybody. 伙计们 我得走了
[19:48] Hmm, maybe after a long, dark night, 也许漫漫长夜过后
[19:51] the sun is starting to rise on Greendale. 太阳终要在格林德尔上方升起了
[19:53] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许吧 也许不会
[19:55] You never can tell what kind of day you’re gonna have. 你永远无法写定将来的日子
[19:58] Okay, I didn’t really avoid sitting on them. 好吧 我其实坐到了蛋上
[20:00] I…sat right on them. 直直地坐了上去
[20:02] – I’m sorry. – Pierce, I’m sorry. -真可怜 -皮尔斯 我很抱歉
[20:05] Hurt like hell. 疼死爹了
[20:06] I saw eagles. 我都眼冒金星了
[20:11] Troy and Abed in the morning 特洛伊和阿布蒂的早间秀
[20:13] – Today we’re joined by Annie Edison… – Hi! -今天我们请到了安妮·埃迪生 -大家好
[20:15] Who’s gonna show us how to spruce up your apartment on a budget. 她将教大家如何用最少的钱装饰自己的公寓
[20:17] So, Annie, what inspired this throw? 那么 安妮 你这想法是怎么来的
[20:19] Well, I just thought that I’d cover up the stain 我是想到了我要清理干净
[20:21] where Abed spilled code red on the couch last week. 阿布蒂上周在沙发留下的鲜红点点
[20:24] Oops. Crafty. 真机灵啊
[20:25] And you have some tips on entertaining. 而且你要在款待客人方面支些招
[20:26] Yes, if you’re expecting company, 没错 如果家里有人造访
[20:28] but you don’t have enough chairs, 然而椅子却不够
[20:30] you can bring out pillows from your bedroom 你可以把卧室里的枕头拿来
[20:32] and use them on the floor for a Moroccan feel. 铺在地上坐 很有摩洛哥感觉哦
[20:35] Ooh, a taste of the orient. 很有东方风韵
[20:37] Actually, boys, I have a little surprise for you. 伙计们 我为你们准备了惊喜
[20:40] While you two were out playing blazer tag… 趁你们玩运动枪的时候准备的
[20:42] That’s laser tag with sport coats. 那是穿运动服玩激光枪
[20:43] I did a little extreme bedroom makeover! 我给卧室来了个大改造
[20:47] I unbunked your beds and got scrap fabric and– 我把上下铺拆开了 弄了些布料
[20:53] It’s okay, buddy. 伙计 没啥的
[20:53] We can put it back. 我们可以恢复回来
[20:54] We can put it back the way it was. 可以按原样恢复回来
[20:56] – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. -太抱歉了 -没关系
[20:57] It’s–cut, Garrett. 快切掉 加瑞特
[20:59] Sorry! 抱歉
[21:03] 机械故障 正在检修
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme