时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Best friends, best friends* | *好朋友铁来好基友真* |
[00:02] | *- Making a cake – Wait.* | *-蛋糕烘焙全凭爱 -等下* |
[00:04] | *Best friends, best friends* | *好朋友铁来好基友真* |
[00:06] | *- Making a cake – Pyoo!* | *-蛋糕烘焙全凭爱 -屁油* |
[00:08] | I never thought I’d miss it. | 我从未想过我居然对此无比怀念 |
[00:09] | How come I’m not best friends with anyone in the group? | 凭什么我在小组里就没有好朋友 |
[00:13] | Don’t patronize me. | 少屈尊可怜我 |
[00:15] | *She’ll be coming around the mountain* | *她将绕过这座山* |
[00:17] | *When she comes, whoo-whoo* | *待到她来时 呜呜* |
[00:19] | Just letting the students know | 过来通知一下同学们 |
[00:20] | that if you’re on campus this weekend, | 如果这周末需要逗留在校园内的话 |
[00:22] | You’ll have to park on the street | 你得将车停在大街上了 |
[00:24] | because of the carnival. | 因为要举办欢乐嘉年华 |
[00:25] | On an unrelated note, I’m into trains now. | 毫不相关地说一下 我已经提前入戏了 |
[00:28] | A real carnival? | 真正的嘉年华吗 |
[00:29] | Is the company called Red Beard’s Amusements? | 是不是叫红胡子娱乐公司 |
[00:32] | Name rings a bell. | 听起来挺耳熟 |
[00:33] | But with me, that could mean anything. | 不过鉴于本人情况 耳熟涵义颇深 |
[00:34] | I wonder. | 难说 |
[00:36] | I have an ex-boyfriend that travels with a carnival. | 我曾有位前男友 跟随嘉年华浪迹天涯 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry, Britta. | 不好意思 布雷塔 |
[00:43] | Some things are funny because they make no sense. | 有些事情因为无厘头所以很好笑 |
[00:45] | And that is not one of them. | 但这件事完全例外 |
[00:48] | Well, it looks like my news has incited some doings. | 貌似我带来的新闻激起了一点涟漪哟 |
[00:51] | And if that’s not my job, what is? | 如果这不是我的职责己任 还有啥是呢 |
[00:53] | Choo choo! | 轰 轰[模仿火车] |
[00:55] | Well, you’re also supposed to– | 你的职责还有 |
[01:00] | Administrate the school. | 管理学校 |
[01:01] | So, Britta, tell us about your carnival worker boyfriend. | 布雷塔 谈谈在嘉年华工作的前男友呗 |
[01:04] | Why, so you all can get a big laugh? | 干吗 说出来好让你们开心一下吗 |
[01:05] | – Yeah. – I’d love to have a laugh. | -没错 -我很想开心一下 |
[01:07] | The exact reason. | 正解 |
[01:08] | Fine. I’m not ashamed of my past. | 好啊 我并不以我的过去为耻 |
[01:10] | And if it entertains you guys, | 如果能让大家开心一下 |
[01:11] | that’s great because we’re friends. | 也挺好的 毕竟大家朋友一场 |
[01:14] | His name is Blade and– | 他的名字叫做刀锋 |
[01:16] | – What? – Oh, no, Britta! | -什么 -不是吧 布雷塔 |
[01:18] | She invoked friendship to undercut the laugh, | 她祭出友谊的大旗企图消灭笑声 |
[01:21] | and we’re still laughing. That’s how funny it is! | 但是我们依然哄堂大笑 这才是好笑之处 |
[01:23] | His name is Blade. Is that legal? | 他叫刀锋 这名字合法吗 |
[01:25] | Shouldn’t New Line Cinema be suing him? | 新线影业是不是要起诉他 |
[01:26] | He was called that before that stupid movie. | 在那部破片之前他就叫这名了 |
[01:29] | He was called that before the fantastic movie. | 在那部神片之前他就叫那名了吗 |
[01:31] | And it was a marvel comic in 1973. | 原著出自《惊奇漫画》发表于1973年 |
[01:33] | Well, nerd alert. | 死宅出没 |
[01:34] | Well, ex-boyfriend named Blade alert. | 前男友叫刀锋的某人出没 |
[01:37] | Her love life makes Pierce seem with it. | 她的爱情故事让皮尔斯都和谐了 |
[01:40] | Her pain unifies us. | 她之痛 吾一统 |
[01:41] | She has the King Arthur of bad taste in men. | 她在男人方面的品位之差登峰造极 |
[01:44] | I’m glad you guys are reacting this way. | 我很欣慰大家能做出这种反应 |
[01:45] | I need to be reminded that he is the worst on earth. | 我必须坚定不移地认为他是全世界最烂男 |
[01:48] | Because if he comes through town and calls me, | 因为一旦他来到城中给我打个电话 |
[01:51] | I will be there in five minutes. | 不出五分钟我就得奔过去 |
[01:53] | – I don’t understand. – uh, Andre much? | -我不太明白 -安德烈那样的 |
[01:55] | – Okay, I understand. – I don’t. | -好吧 我懂了 -我没懂 |
[01:56] | – You will. – What’s that mean? | -以后会的 -什么意思 |
[01:57] | – He’s hung. – Oh, God! | -他身怀巨根 -上帝啊 |
[02:00] | Pierce, you’re disgusting. | 皮尔斯 你好淫荡 |
[02:01] | Just like that I’m disgusting again. | 就因为这一句我又被打回淫荡之流了 |
[02:03] | I was one of the gang. It was in my hand. | 曾几何时咱也是组织的人 妥妥的 |
[02:05] | Sometimes, a woman meets a man | 有时 女人会碰到一个无论如何 |
[02:07] | that she just can’t shake from her system | 都无法舍弃掉的男人 |
[02:09] | no matter much she knows better. | 不管她是怎样的心如明镜 |
[02:11] | I lucked out with Andre, but God help me. | 我曾和安德烈差点完蛋 还好上帝相助 |
[02:13] | As you all know, there’s not a lot he couldn’t get away with. | 大家也都知道 他着实百无禁忌 |
[02:15] | So what, Britta? You’re in love with a guy | 现在要闹哪样 布雷塔 你要跟一个 |
[02:18] | who’s named after a kickboxing vampire movie? | 以飚跆拳道的吸血鬼电影命名的男人谈恋爱 |
[02:20] | A fantastic kickboxing vampire movie. | 一部超神的飚跆拳道的吸血鬼电影 |
[02:22] | No, I don’t believe in love because of this guy… | 才不是呢 我才不会相信爱情什么的 |
[02:26] | named after a kickboxing vampire movie. | 因为此人名字来自飚跆拳道的吸血鬼电影 |
[02:28] | Oh, Britta! | 布雷塔 亲 |
[02:30] | Oh, sweetie. | 小可怜儿 |
[02:31] | – You wanna watch Blade tonight? – Yes. | -今晚要不要看《刀锋战士》 -好 |
[03:00] | Ugh, I love that I have a locker now. | 有储物柜的感觉太棒了 |
[03:03] | All that wasted time going to my car | 以前大好时光都荒废在钻进我的车里 |
[03:04] | for mid-afternoon wardrobe adjustments. | 为了整理午后的行头 |
[03:07] | What do you think, hmm? Stick with what’s working? | 你意下如何 觉得哪件比较有型 |
[03:09] | You’re gonna change your shirt? | 你这是要当场换衬衫吗 |
[03:10] | Not if it’s working. | 除非仍然有型 |
[03:12] | – It’s not working. – Yeah. | -没型了 -好咧 |
[03:14] | You’re right. I knew it. | 你说得对 我就知道 |
[03:17] | I’ll have what she’s having. | 人家也好想像她那样哦 |
[03:18] | Hey, grow up, lady! | 少天真了 姑娘 |
[03:20] | – Annie! – his shirt wasn’t working! | -安妮 -他的衬衫没型了 |
[03:21] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[03:22] | It is Blade’s carnival that’s coming. | 来的就是刀锋的嘉年华 |
[03:24] | He’s working the BB gun duck-shooting gallery. | 他就在气枪打鸭子的游乐区工作 |
[03:26] | I guess he finally got the promotion. | 我猜他终究是升了职 |
[03:28] | And he will call me. | 他会给我打电话 |
[03:29] | And left unattended, | 然后再无情地将我抛弃 |
[03:30] | I will end up doing him like a crossword, | 独留我如填字谜一样百般纠结 |
[03:33] | and I will regret it. | 然后我会终日悔恨不已 |
[03:34] | So I need you to take my phone, | 所以我需要你拿着我的手机 |
[03:36] | and don’t give it back until Monday! | 周一之前都不要还给我 |
[03:37] | Of course. Okay. | 没问题 好的 |
[03:38] | – For real? – Pipe it! | -玩真的吗 -闭嘴 |
[03:39] | And I need to stay with you this weekend. | 而且这周末我需要跟你待在一起 |
[03:42] | Not just stay with you, I need to be on lockdown. | 不仅仅是待在一起 我需要被关禁闭 |
[03:44] | You were a pillhead, so think of Blade as adderall. | 若我是嗑药迷 刀锋便是那小药丸 |
[03:47] | And handcuff me to the radiator | 请将我拷在暖气片上 |
[03:49] | like a mother-flipping carny-banging werewolf. | 就像是无比讨厌的嘉年华狼人 |
[03:51] | I got this. I got this. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[03:53] | Our apartment has central heating, | 我家公寓是中央供暖 |
[03:54] | but I get the idea– stay strong. | 不过精神我已经领会了 坚定不移 |
[03:56] | Man, I wonder how many women I’ve affected this way. | 我在想会有多少姑娘被我祸害成这付惨样 |
[04:04] | All aboard the Human Being Railway! | 上车咯 人类号列车 |
[04:07] | Next stop, spo– | 下一站 体育 |
[04:09] | I’ll get to the point. | 我开门见山 |
[04:10] | I’d like your student Troy Barnes | 我想让你的学生特洛伊·巴恩斯 |
[04:12] | enrolled in the Air Conditioning Repair Program immediately. | 立即到空调维修学院报道 |
[04:14] | Oh, a wonderful opportunity for a young man of… | 对于城市竞争中的年轻人来说是多么难得的 |
[04:18] | urban race. | 机会 |
[04:19] | Yet try as I might, I’m unable to make him see it that way. | 尽管我百般尝试 还是无法让他那样想 |
[04:22] | I need you to change his mind. | 我需要你去改变他的想法 |
[04:25] | But if he’s not interested, what can I do? | 但他要是没兴趣 我也无可奈何哟 |
[04:27] | Dean, have we forgotten that your school | 院长 难道你忘记你的学校 |
[04:30] | is under the AC repair school’s thumb? | 是捏在空调维修学院手心里的吗 |
[04:33] | Uh, we have not. | 没有 |
[04:34] | Then mine is not to tell you how to do what I want done. | 那么我们不是过来告诉你我想做什么 |
[04:37] | Mine is to want | 我们是想做什么 |
[04:39] | and to say my want. | 就过来跟你说 |
[04:42] | Yours is to know and to do. | 而你们听到后就要领命去做 |
[04:44] | I know exactly what to do. | 我很清楚要怎么做 |
[04:49] | Natalie, could you get me a, um, book on how to do things? | 娜塔莉 帮我拿本 行动指南书 |
[04:53] | You know what, just make me a scotch and soda. | 算了 帮我拿杯加苏打的威士忌 |
[04:55] | – Make it yourself! – I don’t know how. | -想喝自己去搞 -人家不知道怎么搞 |
[04:59] | I love Blade’s special Blade weapons. | 我特喜欢刀锋战士的特殊刀锋武器 |
[05:00] | Yeah, see that sword? It has two blades. | 对 看到那把剑了吗 是双面刀锋的 |
[05:02] | One blade is silver, | 一面刀锋是银质的 |
[05:03] | The other blade is infused with garlic. | 另一面浸了蒜汁 |
[05:05] | – I should check my messages. – No. | -我得看看我的短信 -不许 |
[05:07] | Guys, could we maybe watch a different movie | 伙计们 我们要么换部电影看 |
[05:09] | or just stop saying that word six times per minute? | 要么就不要一分钟念叨六次那个词好吗 |
[05:11] | – What word? – Blade. | -哪个词 -刀锋 |
[05:12] | Oh, because of Britta’s ex-boyfriend. | 哦 因为布雷塔的前男友 |
[05:14] | Can you check my messages for me | 你能帮我看看我的短信吗 |
[05:15] | and tell me if he called? | 跟我说一下他有没有打电话过来 |
[05:16] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不太好吧 |
[05:17] | What if my mother died? | 要是我妈死了呢 |
[05:18] | You guys are really talking over blade. | 你们才是真正的三句话不离刀锋 |
[05:21] | – Not cool! – Annie, subdue your guest. | -好霸道 -安妮 管好你的客人 |
[05:23] | Annie, think for one second. | 安妮 你想一下 |
[05:25] | You have my phone, and you’re not even checking it. | 你拿着我的手机 但是你根本没去查看 |
[05:27] | What if my mother is dying? | 要是我妈危在旦夕怎么办 |
[05:29] | This is junkie talk. | 这是典型的瘾君子说辞 |
[05:30] | You just wanna know where your phone’s hidden. | 你只是想知道自己的手机被藏在哪里 |
[05:31] | I just wanna know if my mother is dying. | 我只是想知道我妈有没有死 |
[05:33] | It’s a simple yes or no. I’ll cover my eyes. | 不过是与否而已 我会捂上眼睛 |
[05:35] | You go check my phone and say, | 你去看一下我的手机 然后说一句 |
[05:37] | “No, your mother isn’t dying” Or “Yes, your mother is dying,” | “没 你妈没死”或”对 你妈要死了” |
[05:40] | And then we go back to watching the film. | 然后我们就继续看电影 |
[05:56] | Give it to me! | 把它给我 |
[05:57] | That’s right, Britta. It’s a banana. | 没错 布雷塔 这是香蕉 |
[05:59] | Why is there a banana in your DVD cabinet? | 你DVD柜子里放香蕉干吗 |
[06:02] | Read the banana, Britta. | 读一下香蕉上的字 布雷塔 |
[06:04] | “You are a lying junkie.” | “你就是满嘴谎言的瘾君子” |
[06:06] | I’m sure those words hurt. | 我知道这话很伤人 |
[06:08] | But you wouldn’t be reading them if they weren’t true. | 但如果不是真的 你就不会读到它们 |
[06:11] | I am so weak. | 我好逊哦 |
[06:14] | But we are not defined by our limitations. | 但是限制不是最终的决定因素 |
[06:17] | We are defined by our potentials. | 潜力才是真正的衡量标尺 |
[06:20] | I have the potential to watch Blade. | 我有潜力继续观看《刀锋战士》 |
[06:21] | You two are bad friends! Bad. | 你俩真的是坏朋友 很坏 |
[06:24] | That’s unfair. What about you guys? | 好不公平 那你们俩呢 |
[06:26] | Okay, you don’t like our movie, we can’t say the word “Blade,” | 你不喜欢看电影 我们又不能说”刀锋” |
[06:29] | There’s phones in the refrigerator. | 冰箱里还有一部手机 |
[06:30] | Oops. | 嘴滑 |
[06:32] | Troy, Abed! | 特洛伊 阿布蒂 |
[06:33] | Let me see if he called! | 让我看下有没有他的电话 |
[06:34] | I have a right to know! You’re monsters! | 我有权利知道 你们这些怪兽 |
[06:36] | You’re hitlers! You’re racist pedophiles! | 你们是希特勒 你们是种族主义恋童癖 |
[06:39] | You’re the opposites of batman! | 你们是蝙蝠侠的敌人 |
[06:41] | You don’t know what that means. | 你根本不晓得自己说的什么意思 |
[06:42] | Gonna rip out your throats and eat your– | 扯出你的喉咙 咬掉你的 |
[06:44] | Still think the lock was overkill? | 还觉得锁是没有必要的吗 |
[06:46] | No. | 不了 |
[06:48] | There’s phones in the refrigerator. | 冰箱里还有一部手机 |
[06:50] | It’s you. | 你个呆子 |
[06:57] | Boys’ night! | 纯男之夜 |
[06:59] | I need help reacting to something. | 我需要帮助 完全不知作何反应 |
[07:06] | Remember it’s just a quick peek at Blade. | 记住只是来看一眼刀锋 |
[07:08] | You tell anyone we did this, | 要是你将此事告诉别人 |
[07:10] | I will stop letting you do things with me | 我就不让你继续对我做那事 |
[07:11] | I’m afraid to tell anyone about. | 恐怕我还要广为告之 |
[07:13] | Hey, I get it. | 好啦 知道啦 |
[07:14] | You wanna take a look at Britta’s ex-boyfriend. | 你想看一眼布雷塔的前男友 |
[07:15] | If you did it by yourself, you’d be weird. | 如果你自己来 就太变态了 |
[07:19] | You’re the only one that really understands me. | 你是唯一真正懂我的人 |
[07:20] | Oh, funky. | 不错哦 |
[07:23] | What, are you guys on a date? | 怎么 你俩在约会吗 |
[07:24] | Pretty awkward. Look what Pierce won me. | 好尴尬哟 看皮尔斯帮我赢的哟 |
[07:27] | What is this? | 搞什么玩意儿 |
[07:27] | I decided to go outside the group for a best friend. | 我决定走出小组去找好朋友 |
[07:30] | And you couldn’t do better than Chang? | 除了昌你就找不到更好的了吗 |
[07:31] | You take that back! | 收回你说的话 |
[07:32] | He could do plenty better than me. | 他当然可以找到很多比我更好的 |
[07:34] | I was the first to say yes. | 我是第一个答应他的 |
[07:36] | Well, have fun forcing life. | 生活所逼 要幸福哟 |
[07:37] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:40] | What do you wanna do next? | 接下来你想做什么 |
[07:41] | – Cotton candy? – Russian roulette? | -棉花糖 -俄罗斯轮盘赌 |
[07:42] | – What did you say? – Cotton candy sounds great. | -你说什么 -棉花糖超棒的 |
[07:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | That’s it? Huh. | 那个就是吗 |
[07:55] | Hmm. He’s not as good-looking as you. | 他可没你俊俏 |
[07:57] | – I wasn’t fishing for that. – No, no, no. | -我可不是为了这个来的 -不不不 |
[07:59] | I offered it freely. Come on, I wanna go on a ride. | 我自愿夸你一下 走 我想去玩一把 |
[08:01] | This is a window for me. | 这里就像为我开启了一扇窗 |
[08:02] | I spent my carnival years pregnant. | 多年来的嘉年华我都是怀孕妇女 |
[08:03] | Shirley, I’m not jealous. | 雪瑞 我不是在嫉妒 |
[08:05] | I just wanted to see what the deal was. | 我只想知道他们是怎么勾搭到一起的 |
[08:06] | Obviously the deal is he’s a dirtball, | 很显然他们勾搭是因为他是个邋遢鬼 |
[08:08] | Britta hates herself, voila. | 布雷塔自我厌恶 对眼啦 |
[08:11] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:12] | I’d like to go on a ride. | 我想去玩一下 |
[08:13] | Let’s go shoot some ducks. | 咱们去打鸭子玩吧 |
[08:15] | Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[08:17] | Eight of clubs. I win. | 梅花八 我赢了 |
[08:18] | Nice! | 好耶 |
[08:21] | – How are you feeling? – Good. | -你感觉如何 -挺好 |
[08:24] | Great, actually. Thank you, Annie. | 实际上 好极了 谢谢你 安妮 |
[08:26] | I could’ve never done this without you. | 没了你我绝不可能做到 |
[08:27] | I’m glad to be able to help you. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[08:29] | I want you to know– | 我想让你知道 |
[08:30] | And I’ve never said these words– | 我之前从未讲过这些话 |
[08:31] | but I’ve always felt them. | 可是我心里一直是这么觉得的 |
[08:32] | You’re a sister to me. | 你是我的好姐妹 |
[08:36] | Britta! | 布雷塔 |
[08:41] | Hey, little sis, | 那个 小妹 |
[08:42] | Do you think you could trust me to have my phone back now? | 你觉得现在你能相信我 将手机还我吗 |
[08:44] | I’ve got my email on there, | 那里面有我的电子邮件 |
[08:45] | my calendar, homework assignments. | 日历 家庭作业 |
[08:48] | I’m kinda screwed without it. | 没了它我真是有点抓瞎 |
[08:50] | You’re not just manipulating me, right? | 你不是在糊弄我 对吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, because of– Oh, jeez. | 因为 哦天哪 |
[08:54] | Yeah, whatever. That’s over, Annie. | 好吧 随便啦 早完事了 安妮 |
[08:57] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[08:58] | Okay, I have it right here. | 好 我正拿着呢 |
[09:01] | It’s a gateway to further trust. | 这可是更进一步信任的大门哦 |
[09:02] | Perfect. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Love the gateway. Honoring the gateway. | 大门很有爱 大门威武 |
[09:09] | I have to call my doctor for some results. | 我得给我的医生打个电话问一些检测结果 |
[09:11] | Don’t worry, I’m fine. It’s just a little personal. | 别担心 我没事 不过这有点小隐私 |
[09:13] | You need privacy, sure thing. I’ll check on you later. | 你需要隐私 当然 我待会再来看你 |
[09:16] | Bye. Thank you, sweetie. | 再见 谢谢你 小甜甜 |
[09:23] | Boy, this guy doesn’t give vampires | 哎哟 这个人对吸血鬼还真是 |
[09:25] | a square inch of leeway. | 半点余地都不留呢 |
[09:26] | He’s harsh. | 他很严酷的 |
[09:30] | What’s wrong, Annie? | 怎么了 安妮 |
[09:32] | You came out of the bedroom smiling, | 从卧室出来时 你笑靥如花 |
[09:33] | and then your smile faded as you leaned against the door. | 可一背倚到门上 你就笑容尽失 |
[09:35] | I gave Britta her phone. | 我把布雷塔的手机给她了 |
[09:37] | You did? Why? | 你给了 为什么 |
[09:38] | She needs to feel trust to recover, or she’ll relapse. | 她需要感到信任才能康复 不然会复发的 |
[09:41] | She’s gonna relapse because you gave her her phone. | 她复发是因为你将手机还给了她 |
[09:43] | No, I secretly switched Blade’s number in her phone | 错 我悄悄地将她手机里刀锋的号码 |
[09:46] | to my number. | 换成了我的 |
[09:46] | So if she tries to get in touch with him, | 所以如果她试图联系刀锋 |
[09:48] | – it’ll come to me. – That’s diabolical. | -就会发到我这里来 -真是腹黑 |
[09:49] | Yeah, you’re just like Blade, man. | 对哦 你真是很像刀锋战士呢 |
[09:51] | Straight up. | 实打实的 |
[09:52] | I just hope she can find the strength to– | 我只是希望她可以找到力量 |
[09:57] | She’s probably just telling him | 她大概只是想跟他说 |
[09:58] | She’s…dying to feel the warmth of his– | 她迫切地想感受他那啥的温暖 |
[10:00] | Are you kidding me? | 搞什么飞机 |
[10:03] | She said we were sisters. | 她说我们是姐妹 |
[10:05] | I am so sad right now. | 现在我真的好伤心 |
[10:08] | And she is so codependent! | 她真是够黏人的 |
[10:11] | And such a bad speller. | 错别字大王 |
[10:18] | Nice shootin’. Tough luck. | 枪法不错 运气欠佳 |
[10:20] | Thanks. I’ll go another round. | 多谢 我再来一轮 |
[10:23] | There’s room in our bed for three bears, right, honey? | 咱床上还能放三只熊呢 是吧宝贝 |
[10:25] | And then some, sugar. | 不止呢 甜心 |
[10:27] | You’re very nice… | 你真是个好人 |
[10:28] | For a man named– what’d you say it was? Blade? | 作为名为 你刚说叫什么名 刀锋吗 |
[10:31] | Yup. | 没错 |
[10:32] | But that’s a carnival name though, right? | 不过这是嘉年华绰号吧 |
[10:34] | A nom de corn dog? | 玉米肠的代称啥的 |
[10:36] | Why would I have a carnival name? | 为什么我要起嘉年华绰号呢 |
[10:37] | Your parents named you Blade? | 你爸妈给你起名叫”刀锋”吗 |
[10:39] | Apparently. | 当然了 |
[10:40] | Well, you seem okay with it. | 你看起来倒是挺淡定的 |
[10:43] | Not much to do about it. | 对此我也无能为力吧 |
[10:45] | You could change it. | 你可以去改名啊 |
[10:46] | To what? Templeton Ferrari III? | 改成什么名 坦普顿·法拉利三世 |
[10:49] | Won’t change how mustard tastes. | 改了名芥末还是那个味 |
[10:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我待会过来 |
[10:53] | Won’t change how mustard tastes. | 改了名芥末还是那个味 |
[10:56] | I get it. I see the appeal. | 我懂了 我看到他的吸引力了 |
[10:58] | He’s relaxed, he’s cool. | 他很闲适 很酷 |
[11:00] | N-not as cool as you. | 当然没你酷 |
[11:03] | Mr. Blade. I want three more rounds. | 刀锋先生 我想再来三轮 |
[11:06] | Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[11:07] | Not gonna change the way mustard tastes. | 你这样也改不了芥末的味道 |
[11:08] | Oh, and you’re so cool, Shirley. | 你可真酷哦 雪瑞 |
[11:10] | Sometimes I am. | 有时我挺酷 |
[11:14] | How many times are they gonna do that? | 他们要搞多少遍啊 |
[11:16] | Aw, this is it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 对不对 |
[11:17] | We’re becoming best friends. | 我们成为了死党 |
[11:18] | I think so. I think so. | 我也觉得是 我同意 |
[11:22] | *Would you let me be your best friend* | *可以让我做你最好的朋友吗* |
[11:27] | *I would call you every day* | *我会每天都给你打电话* |
[11:32] | Oh, my god! One after the other! | 上帝啊 一个接一个 |
[11:35] | “I’m texting to tell you I’m not texting you any more. | 我发短信是告诉你我不会再发短信给你了 |
[11:38] | “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 刚才不是有意那样说的 |
[11:40] | “Are you mad at me now? | 你现在生我气了吗 |
[11:42] | Fine. I guess you don’t wanna know our two-year-old.” | 好 我想你不想知道咱俩两岁娃的事了 |
[11:45] | Can we please just put it | 能不能把手机 |
[11:46] | under a stack of mattresses or something? | 塞到床垫底下或是别的地方 |
[11:47] | I don’t know. When is she gonna take a hint? | 我不知道 她什么时候能有所觉悟呢 |
[11:48] | Britta’s attracted to unavailable men. | 布雷塔迷上了一个不合适的男人 |
[11:51] | – Dean, why are you here? – Ouch. | -院长 你怎么在这里 -伤心 |
[11:54] | Fine. Let’s make him available. | 好啊 那就让这个男人发挥作用吧 |
[11:57] | – What are you doing? – Ending this. | -你要干吗 -一了百了 |
[11:58] | – “LEAVE ME ALONE.” – NO! | -少来烦我 -不要 |
[12:02] | That’s so much worse. | 那样情况会更糟 |
[12:05] | See? She stopped. | 看 她消停了 |
[12:12] | She’s calling him? | 她打过来了 |
[12:13] | SHE WAS BORN IN THE ’80s. | 她是八零后 |
[12:14] | She still uses her phone as a phone. | 她仍然将手机当手机使 |
[12:16] | – Uh-oh. – That’s fine, it’s fine. | -不妙 -没事没事 |
[12:18] | – We just won’t answer it. – Won’t it go to your voicemail? | -不接就是了 -会进你语音信箱的哟 |
[12:23] | Hello? Blade? | 喂 刀锋 |
[12:33] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[12:34] | I don’t know! | 我也很凌乱 |
[12:35] | Change your settings so it doesn’t go to voicemail. | 改变设置 禁止进语音信箱 |
[12:38] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[12:40] | You guys act like a carnival. Be a carnival. | 你们营造出嘉年华的气氛 演起来 |
[12:43] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[12:45] | – Step right up! – Ding, ding, ding! | -来呀来呀 -叮叮叮 |
[12:46] | Get your popcorn here. | 这是你的爆米花 |
[12:47] | – Hello? – Busy, babe. | -喂 -忙着呢 宝贝 |
[12:50] | Blade, just wait. Wait, Bla– | 刀锋 等一下 等等 刀 |
[12:54] | I told you not to call me at work! | 跟你说了工作时别打我电话 |
[12:58] | “I’m sorry, I forgot. | 对不起 我忘了 |
[12:59] | Don’t be mad at me.” | 拜托别生气 |
[13:01] | She’s whipped by an imaginary douche. | 她被一个虚构的蠢蛋虐上瘾了 |
[13:04] | Hey, don’t knock it till you try it. | 喂 没用之前先别乱批判嘛 |
[13:06] | I got my fake bachelor’s degree, | 我拿到了假造的学士学位 |
[13:08] | And then I cheated on the LSAT. | 然后在LSAT考试中作弊 |
[13:10] | You’re probably wondering, | 你也许正嘀咕 |
[13:11] | how do you cheat on the LSAT? | 你是怎么在LSAT中作弊的 |
[13:13] | How? | 怎么作弊的 |
[13:13] | A magician never reveals his secrets, my friend. | 魔术师从来不显示他的秘密 我的朋友 |
[13:20] | – Yeah! In your face! – Good job. | -耶 打你个满脸桃花开 -不错 |
[13:23] | Uh, give me the big one! Yeah, that’s the one. | 给我那个大的 对 就是那个 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[13:28] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不会太寒酸了吧 |
[13:29] | Yeah, you really did it, baby. | 你真的做到了 宝贝 |
[13:31] | So you dropped out of high school | 这么说你从高中辍学 |
[13:33] | and joined the carnival. | 然后进入嘉年华 |
[13:34] | And 15 years later, here you are. | 15年后 你变成这副模样 |
[13:36] | – Jeffrey! – Guess that’s about it. | -杰夫瑞 -差不多吧 |
[13:38] | So what’s the record? | 那么纪录是多少 |
[13:39] | What’s the best anyone’s ever done in this booth? | 这个摊位的最高纪录是多少 |
[13:41] | – I guess eight ducks. – All right, one more round. | -我想是八只鸭子吧 -好 再来一轮 |
[13:44] | One more round. | 再来一轮 |
[13:45] | – Jeff? – honey? | -杰夫 -亲爱的 |
[13:47] | Will you excuse us just for a moment, please? | 抱歉我俩先失陪一下下 |
[13:48] | Certainly. | 没事 |
[13:49] | Can you get over here? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[13:54] | – What is your end game here? – I don’t know. | -你什么时候能玩够 -我不晓得 |
[13:56] | – I wanna know. – Wanna know what? | -我就想知道 -想知道啥 |
[13:58] | I wanna know what drove Britta crazy about him. | 我想知道布雷塔到底迷他哪里 |
[14:00] | Are you jealous? Are you in love with Britta? | 你在吃醋吗 你爱上布雷塔了 |
[14:02] | No, I am not in love with Britta. | 没有 我没爱上布雷塔 |
[14:04] | And yes, I’m insanely jealous of him. | 还有对 我发了疯地嫉妒他 |
[14:06] | What’s his secret? | 他的秘诀是什么 |
[14:07] | Why do you wanna know the secret to making a woman psycho? | 为什么你想知道让女人神魂颠倒的秘诀 |
[14:09] | Why do we wanna know how to blow up the earth | 为什么我们想知道炸毁地球的方法呢 |
[14:10] | or grow a human ear on a mouse? | 或是在老鼠身上培育人类耳朵的方法 |
[14:13] | In case we have to, Shirley. | 以防万一用得上啊 雪瑞 |
[14:14] | In case we have to. | 以防万一 |
[14:16] | – I’m going to find Pierce. – Good! | -我去找皮尔斯 -很好 |
[14:19] | One of those bears is mine! | 有一只小熊是我的 |
[14:21] | So this is best friendship. | 这就是好朋友的感觉 |
[14:23] | Something else, isn’t it? | 别有一番风味 是吧 |
[14:25] | How do we keep it going? | 我们如何保持这份情呢 |
[14:26] | How do we know we won’t get into a fight? | 我们怎么能知道我们以后不会打架呢 |
[14:28] | I say we just let it happen. | 我想我们顺其自然就好 |
[14:29] | Don’t tell me what to do! | 不要跟我说该做什么 |
[14:32] | – What’s your problem? – What’s yours? | -你什么毛病啊 -你什么毛病 |
[14:33] | I’m outta here! | 我走了 |
[14:37] | *This is the last time* | *这是最后一次* |
[14:41] | *This is the last time I’ll see you smile* | *这是我最后一次看到你的笑脸* |
[14:46] | *Good-bye* | *再见吧* |
[14:48] | *My friend* | *我的朋友* |
[14:50] | *I’ll miss you every night* | *以后的每一夜我都会思念你* |
[14:58] | *Good-bye* | *再见吧* |
[15:06] | Blade, ‘sup? Message. | 我是刀锋 啥事 留言 |
[15:09] | Okay. We can stop worrying about voicemail now. | 好了 现在不用担心语音信箱了 |
[15:12] | Back to the matter at hand. | 开始处理手头的正事 |
[15:14] | Now what are you doing? | 现在你在做什么 |
[15:16] | – Dean, why are you here? – Yikes. | -院长 你怎么在这里 -好受伤 |
[15:18] | I figured it out. I know exactly what to do. | 我想出办法了 我很明白该怎么做 |
[15:20] | I’m just gonna be really, really, really mean to her. | 我要对她特别 特别 特别绝情 |
[15:24] | What don’t you get about the concept? | 你怎么还没搞清方向啊 |
[15:26] | Britta likes guys who are mean to her. | 布雷塔就喜欢对她绝情的男人 |
[15:29] | She doesn’t like herself. | 她自我厌恶 |
[15:31] | Give me the phone. | 手机给我 |
[15:40] | What did you say? | 你发的什么 |
[15:40] | Something nice. | 温情美好的话 |
[15:42] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[15:44] | I’m deleting it from your phone. | 我从你手机上删除了 |
[15:49] | – Hi. – What’s up? | -嗨 -怎么啦 |
[15:51] | You guys still watching movies? | 你们还在看电影吗 |
[15:56] | Hi, dean. Why are you here? | 嗨 院长 你怎么在这里 |
[15:57] | Hi, Britta. And ouch. | 嗨 布雷塔 伤死我了 |
[15:59] | And you don’t know anything about carpentry. | 你对木工一窍不通 |
[16:01] | – Nope. – Or aquariums– | -不懂 -或是水族箱 |
[16:02] | Freshwater or saltwater. | 淡水还是海水 |
[16:04] | – Do you have a big weiner? – Nope. | -难不成你有巨根 -没有 |
[16:06] | I don’t get it, Blade! | 我真心不懂了 刀锋 |
[16:07] | What’s your secret? Why do I wanna impress you? | 你的秘诀是啥啊 为什么我想让你动容 |
[16:11] | Are you dumb or smart? Are you a loser or winner? | 你是愚蠢还是聪明 你是废柴还是天才 |
[16:15] | Or are you just a human mirror? | 还是说你其实是一面镜子 |
[16:16] | Do we all see what we wanna see in you? | 所有人看到的你都是自己想看到的那个人 |
[16:19] | A magician never reveals, right? | 魔术师从不泄密 对不 |
[16:23] | Right. | 对 |
[16:25] | Later. | 回见 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | You dropped over 300 bucks on my booth, so I’ll tell ya. | 你在我摊位上花了三百多 我告诉你吧 |
[16:35] | You wanna know my secret? | 你不是想知道我的秘诀吗 |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Yes, I do. | 我想知道 |
[16:47] | WHAT ARE YOU DOING? | 你干嘛啊 |
[16:48] | I wanna know. | 我就想知道 |
[16:50] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[16:52] | I was texting with Blade, but it’s over now. | 我跟刀锋发短信了 但现在已经结束了 |
[16:55] | He’s…a loser. | 他就是一 废柴 |
[17:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:03] | Troy! You should really join | 特洛伊 你真的应该加入 |
[17:06] | the Air Conditioning Repair Program. | 空调维修学院的 |
[17:07] | – No. – Well, that didn’t work. | -不要 -好吧 劝解无效 |
[17:09] | That’s what I get for improvising. | 我的即兴演出也就这么点儿了 |
[17:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:14] | So I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:15] | He’s a vampire, but he can walk around during the day? | 他是吸血鬼 但是他可以在白天出没吗 |
[17:18] | – What…is wrong with you? – Huh? | -你什么毛病啊 -啥 |
[17:22] | You weren’t texting Blade, you were texting us. | 跟你发短信的不是刀锋 是我们 |
[17:24] | I switched Blade’s number in your phone to mine. | 我把你手机里刀锋的号码换成了我的 |
[17:26] | – You tricked me? – You tricked me! | -你耍我 -你耍我好吧 |
[17:29] | You ask for my help, you tell me I’m your sister, | 你求我帮忙 你跟我说我是你姐妹 |
[17:32] | I do everything I can to make you hate this turd, | 我竭尽所能让你痛恨这个烂人 |
[17:35] | and the first nice thing he says, and you’re over him? | 而他一说温情美好的话 你就跟人掰了 |
[17:38] | Who are you? | 你什么人啊你 |
[17:41] | And why didn’t it stick? | 为什么没有坚持下去 |
[17:42] | I was texting with you guys this whole time? | 我一直在跟你们互发短信 |
[17:46] | So Blade…isn’t a loser! | 这么说刀锋 不是废柴 |
[17:50] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[17:51] | No, let her go. Lost cause, man. | 不用 随她去吧 白费力气而已 |
[17:56] | Jeff! What are you doing here? | 杰夫 你来这里干吗 |
[17:57] | I just got back from the carnival… | 我刚从嘉年华回来 |
[17:59] | Where I met Blade. | 我在那见到了刀锋 |
[18:00] | Is he okay? How is he? | 他还好吗 他怎么样 |
[18:01] | He’s brain damaged. | 他脑残了 |
[18:02] | – Well, let’s not be petty. – No, I’m serious. | -别这么小气好吧 -我是认真的 |
[18:04] | He showed me the scar. | 他给我看了伤疤 |
[18:06] | Ten years ago, before he even met you, | 十年前 在他碰到你之前 |
[18:08] | A loose bolt flew off a ferris wheel | 一根螺丝从摩天轮上飞出 |
[18:10] | and imbedded in his skull, | 嵌入他的头颅 |
[18:12] | Destroying the part of his brain that feels shame. | 破坏了他大脑中控制羞耻心的那一部分 |
[18:17] | He’s basically irresistible to people for the same reason | 人们基本上完全无法拒绝他 也正因如此 |
[18:20] | He can pretty much only work at a carnival. | 他几乎只能在嘉年华工作 |
[18:24] | He has nothing to prove or disprove | 他什么也不能证明或推翻 |
[18:26] | about himself or to himself. | 不论是关于他自己或是对他自己 |
[18:29] | He has no shame. | 他全无羞耻心 |
[18:30] | Why wouldn’t he have told me that? | 他为什么没告诉过我 |
[18:32] | Because he didn’t care if you knew. | 因为他根本不在乎你知道与否 |
[18:33] | That is so like him. | 这太像他的风格 |
[18:36] | – I have to go to him. – No, woman. | -我必须得去找他 -不可以 女人 |
[18:39] | None of us have to “Go to” anyone. | 没有人必须得”去找”谁 |
[18:42] | And the idea we do is a mental illness | 这个念头就是一种心理疾病 |
[18:43] | we contracted from breath mint commercials | 感染我们得病的源头就是薄荷糖广告 |
[18:45] | and Sandra Bullock. | 和桑德拉·布洛克 |
[18:46] | We can’t keep going to each other | 我们不能一直不停地找来找去 |
[18:49] | until we learn to go to ourselves. | 直到学会寻找自己 |
[18:53] | Stop making our hatred of ourselves, someone else’s job | 别再对自我产生厌恶 自有别人来恨你 |
[18:56] | and just stop hating ourselves. | 停止自我厌恶 |
[19:08] | Annie, I want you to take my phone. | 安妮 我想请你拿着我的手机 |
[19:10] | Do not let me call Chang. | 不要让我给昌打电话 |
[19:12] | I’m locking myself in your room. | 我在你房间自我关禁闭 |
[19:17] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干吗呢 |
[19:18] | Self-actualizing. | 自我实现 |
[19:20] | Well, it’s loud. | 有点吵 |
[19:21] | Come watch Blade. | 过来看《刀锋战士》 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:59] | This movie is fantastic. | 这部电影太神了 |
[20:07] | Y’all ever notice that cold spot in the hallway? | 大家有没有注意到走廊上的低温温度计 |
[20:09] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[20:09] | That thing is freezing! | 那玩意儿冻上了 |
[20:12] | You know what could learn a lesson from that cold spot? | 你知道从那里可以学到什么吗 |
[20:14] | The air conditioning unit in my living room. | 那就是在我起居室里安了一组空调 |
[20:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:19] | So yesterday, typical Sunday. | 话说昨天 一个普通的周日 |
[20:20] | I was hanging out in my Dreamatorium. | 我在我家幻梦空间里玩 |
[20:23] | This ever happen to you guys? | 大家有没有碰到这种情况 |
[20:24] | I couldn’t remember where I imagined the door. | 我记不起想象中门的位置了 |
[20:27] | Then I realized I was in an actual bathroom. | 然后我意识到我在真正的浴室里 |
[20:33] | Uh, no offense, but this material | 别见怪 但是这些段子 |
[20:35] | seems pretty specific to your apartment. | 似乎太过具体取材于你们公寓了 |
[20:37] | I don’t think it’ll work at an open mic. | 我想在现场表演时恐怕没啥效果 |
[20:45] | Y’all ever notice the difference | 大家有没有注意到我和特洛伊 |
[20:46] | between me and Troy brushing our teeth? | 刷牙姿势之间的不同之处呢 |
[20:49] | I brush my teeth like this. | 我是这样刷牙的 |
[20:52] | Troy brushes his teeth like this. | 特洛伊是这样刷牙的 |
[20:56] | I do! | 我是 |
[20:56] | I do! I brush my teeth just like that. | 真的 我就是这样刷牙的 |
[20:59] | Now you know what I’m gonna talk about next. | 现在你知道我接下来该说什么了 |
[21:01] | TOASTER OVEN! | 烤箱 |
[21:02] | It’s from his album. | 这是他专辑里的 |