Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

废柴联盟(Community)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] This is a historical day of Greendale. 今天是格林德尔历史性的一天
[00:05] This state-of-the-art Subway sandwichery in our cafetorium 举世闻名的赛百味三明治入驻我校食堂
[00:10] represents Greendale’s first steps forward 代表着格林德尔往正规化发展
[00:13] into the realm of the legitimate! 迈出了第一步
[00:16] Oh, oh. No problem. You know what? 没事 淡定
[00:18] I’m just going to get it started with my teeth. 我用牙照样剪彩
[00:20] The legitimate! Oh. The legitimate! 正规化喔亲 妥妥的正规化
[00:23] That should be my sandwich shop. 这本该是我的三明治店的
[00:25] It was my idea to put one there. 这是我的主意
[00:26] – We’re here for you, Shirley. – Yeah. -我们挺你 雪瑞 -没错
[00:28] Troy, Annie, and I know what it’s like to be displaced. 特洛伊安妮和我都知道无家可归的感觉
[00:30] They’re tenting our building for termites, 为了防治白蚁 我们楼被封锁了
[00:31] so we’re homeless. 所以我们无家可归了
[00:32] I’m staying in the sleep study lab. 我现在住在睡眠研究实验室
[00:34] All I have to do is wake up every three hours and go– 我只需要每三小时醒来 装成这样
[00:37] and I get two credits. 就能拿到两个学分
[00:38] Yeah, and we’re going to build 我俩打算在学校里打造
[00:39] a super awesome pillow fort here at the school. 一个超屌的枕头城堡
[00:41] Another pillow fort? 又来这个
[00:42] Kind of repeating yourselves, aren’t you? 有点重复自己老路的嫌疑哦亲
[00:43] That was a blanket fort. This will be a pillow fort. 上次是毯子城堡 这次可是枕头城堡
[00:46] Way more difficult, way better. 施工难度更大 效果更屌
[00:48] All difficult things are better, like carrying a disease 难度越大的事越屌 例如携带病毒
[00:50] or holding in a fart right now. 或是现在憋着不放屁
[00:52] I just found out how Shirley and I are going to take down Subway. 我想到雪瑞我俩怎么能整垮赛百味了
[00:55] – Oh, how? – Dean? -应该怎么弄 -院长
[00:57] I assume you’re familiar with the Greendale bylaws. 我猜你很熟悉格林德尔校规吧
[01:00] – I am not. – Shirley, you do the honors. -真心不熟 -雪瑞 麻烦你来
[01:02] My brain starts getting weird this time of night. 每晚这个时候我就有点脑抽
[01:05] It’s 10:00 am. 现在是上午十点
[01:06] You’re welcome. 我谢你啊
[01:08] “Any business operating for profit on Greendale’s campus 格林德尔校内的任何以盈利为目的的商业
[01:11] must be at least 51% owned by a registered Greendale student”! 必须有不少于51%的股份由本校学生持有
[01:15] That’s too bad, dean. 这下可糟了 院长
[01:16] I don’t recall seeing Subway 我可记不得在我的绝经前女权后
[01:18] in my premenopausal, postfeminist experiential marketing class. 体验营销课上见过赛百味同学哦
[01:22] Actually, I’m on the wait list 实际上 我正在绝前权后体销课的
[01:24] – for the premen/postfem/ex mark. – Who are you? -等待名单上 -你谁啊你
[01:26] Gang, meet Greendale’s newest student, Subway. 大伙 这是格林德尔的新同学赛百味
[01:30] Your name is Subway? 你叫赛百味
[01:31] Yep, using a groundbreaking but surprisingly legal process 对 通过一项开天辟地震惊世界的法律手续
[01:35] known as corpohumanization, real people such as myself 即公司拟人化 有血有肉的真人如我
[01:38] are now allowed to represent the collective humanity 现在获准可以作为企业老板的
[01:40] of business owners. 集成拟人代表
[01:41] I have contractually waived my birth identity 我签约废弃了出生时的身份
[01:44] and am now a man and student named… 现在是一名人类 身份是学生 名为
[01:48] Subway. 赛百味
[01:50] I don’t believe this. 难以置信
[01:51] Come on, Subway, there is no way you’re 5’10”. 拜托赛百味 你怎么可能只有1米78
[01:55] So you can vote? 那你有公投权吗
[01:56] Actually, no, because technically I’m only a week old. 实际上 不行 严格说来我才一周大
[01:59] But please don’t think of me 但请不要认为我
[02:00] as any less human than yourselves. 比你们缺少人味
[02:02] I’m here to hang out, take weird classes, 我也是来打发时间 上上无聊的课的
[02:04] and party as hearty as my morality clause allows. 说实话派对也完全在我道德容许范围之内
[02:07] Eat fresh? Eat fresh? 新鲜饮食每一天 来一个
[02:10] – Eat fresh. – That’s my man. -新鲜饮食 -真是我的好哥们
[02:12] Wow, did you know Greendale students 天 你们知道格林德尔的学生
[02:14] are technically in the army reserves? 严格来说算国防预备役吗
[02:18] Let’s say a little prayer for peace. 让我们为和平祈祷吧
[02:48] Annie, you’ve got to get me into this sleep lab. 安妮 你得想办法把我弄进睡眠研究室
[02:50] I can’t think of a better use of my time here 除了陷入无意识状态 我实在想不出
[02:52] than being unconscious. 消磨学校时光的方法了
[02:53] It’s not a blowoff class, Jeff. 这可不是供你消遣的课 杰夫
[02:55] We’re only allowed to bring one stuffed animal. 我们只准随身带进一件毛绒玩具
[02:57] I’m bringing Ruthie… 我带的是露丝
[02:59] but using her pouch to sneak Nathan. 不过利用它的育儿袋把纳森混进去
[03:02] Well, have fun. 好吧 祝你愉快
[03:06] Wait, since when do we have lockers? 等等 什么时候起我们有储物柜了
[03:07] Uh, since registration day, 2009. 自从09年我们注册学籍那天开始
[03:11] Jeff, did you skip the Preorientation Freshman Welcome 杰夫 你当年是不是根本没参加
[03:14] Seminar and Diversity Fire Circle? 新生欢迎会和篝火晚会
[03:16] This explains so much about you. 我可算看透你了
[03:18] Are you saying I’ve had a locker here for 2 1/2 years? 你是说两年半以来我一直有个储物柜吗
[03:27] “Halloween Dance.” “Post-Halloween Dance.” 万圣节舞会 万圣节后舞会
[03:29] “Dance Contest.” 舞动奇迹
[03:31] “Contest Dance.” Oh, come on. 奇迹舞动 真受不了
[03:32] What’s this? “Save Garrett”? What’s wrong with Garrett? 这是啥 拯救加瑞特 加瑞特怎么了
[03:36] Nothing now. We saved him. 现在没事了 我们已经拯救过了
[03:41] Wait, that’s “Saved” Garrett? 等等 你是说”已经救过”加瑞特吗
[03:44] Ooh, what’s this? Love letter? 瞧瞧这是什么 情书吗
[03:45] Oh, it’s probably one of many. 这种信海了去了
[03:48] Oh, no. This is a hate letter. 不 这是封吐槽信
[03:50] What? Let me see that. 啥 让我看看
[03:51] “Dear Jeff, this might come as a shock “亲爱的杰夫 对于整日自诩是
[03:53] “to someone who thinks he’s god’s gift to the world, 天神下凡的人来说 这或许是晴天霹雳
[03:55] “but you’re actually an inconsiderate jerk. 但你实际上就是个目中无人的混蛋
[03:57] Kim.” 金姆
[03:58] – “Inconsiderate”? – Who’s Kim? -目中无人 -金姆是谁
[04:00] I don’t know, and clearly she doesn’t know me. 不知道 很明显她并不了解我
[04:03] Gesundheit. 保重
[04:04] I didn’t sneeze. 我才没打喷嚏
[04:08] Look at these idiots. 看看这些傻缺
[04:10] Cattle, sheep… 这些蠢牛 笨羊
[04:12] other animals that travel in herds. 各种成群结队的脑抽牲口
[04:14] I want to say snakes. 我想说无脑蛇来着
[04:15] Am I the only person enraged by the fact 只有我一个人为
[04:17] that corporations are taking human form? 企业以人类形式存在而愤怒吗
[04:19] I totally predicted this in my high school newspaper column 老娘我早在高中校报专栏里预见这一切了
[04:22] “Britta Unfiltered.” 专栏名叫”布雷塔忒不河蟹”
[04:24] – Unfiltered. I get it. – Get what? -不和谐 我懂了 -你懂啥了
[04:26] Actually, maybe Subway taking human form could be its undoing. 实际上赛百味弄这一手很可能是自取灭亡
[04:30] Uh, Britta… 布雷塔
[04:32] You’re a, uh, progressive woman 你是一位 积极进步
[04:34] of a more… liberated looseness. 颇为放…开自由的女性
[04:38] You could get close to Subway and find out some dirt on him. 你可以接近赛百味 找出点丑闻
[04:41] Corporate espionage. I like it. 企业间谍 我好这一口
[04:43] Microphones hidden in lipstick. 口红里藏着麦克风
[04:44] Lipstick hidden in microphones. 麦克风里藏口红
[04:47] And the deadliest weapon of them all– 还有最致命最笑傲群雄的名器
[04:48] – The penis flytrap. – Okay! -含棒猪笼草 -好吧
[04:50] This conversation is over. 本次谈话到此为止
[04:52] I am not a whore, and not that I’ve done the math, 我不是妓女 我数学课也没靠美色
[04:54] But if I were, I’d be the super classy kind 就算我是鸡 姐也是那种坐着飞机
[04:57] that gets flown to Dubai to stay in an underwater hotel. 直飞迪拜入住海底酒店的一代名妓
[05:04] – Abed, Troy. – Ah, don’t worry, dean. -阿布蒂 特洛伊 -别急 院长
[05:07] We have all the proper permits right here. 我们已获得全部所需的许可权
[05:08] Oh, silly me! 哎哟我去
[05:10] This is a coupon for 20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond. 这是家居卫浴商城的八折优惠券
[05:13] No need to bribe me, Troy. Actually– 不要贿赂我 特洛伊 其实
[05:17] There’s plenty more where that came from. 这个还有很多
[05:18] Look, I was just googling record lengths of stuff, 我刚才谷歌世界最长记录之类的
[05:21] and apparently there’s a guinness world record 发现居然有一项吉尼斯世界纪录是
[05:23] for the biggest pillow– or blanket–fort. 最大的枕头或毯子城堡
[05:26] So you boys– you should go for it. 你们应该冲击一下嘛
[05:28] Put this school on the map. 给咱们学校扬扬名
[05:31] We’d have a better chance of setting the record 要是弄毯子城堡 咱们胜算比较大
[05:33] if we made this a blanket fort, you know, take less time. 毕竟那样进度比较快嘛
[05:35] We wanted to make a pillow fort. 但我们想建的是枕头城堡
[05:37] I don’t want to sacrifice quality for square footage. 我不想为了贪大而损了质量
[05:39] We don’t need a world record to tell us we did something cool. 自己知道牛逼就够了 不用什么纪录来证明
[05:41] But if we won, we might meet that dude 可我们要是成功了 就能见到那位
[05:42] with the curly fingernails. 指甲扭成花的哥们了
[05:43] Shridhar Chillal? Not interested. 施立达·奇拉吗 没兴趣
[05:45] I saw him on a talk show. He came off as pretentious. 我看过他的访谈 丫太装逼了
[05:50] – I’m going to go get a drink. – Okay. -我去喝点东西 -好
[05:54] – Troy Barnes. – Vice dean Laybourne. -特洛伊·巴恩斯 -莱伯恩副院长
[05:56] You have a beard… 你留了胡子
[05:59] And a ponytail. 还有马尾辫
[06:00] Going through some stuff right now, Troy. 我最近出了些状况 特洛伊
[06:01] Don’t worry about it. 你不用担心
[06:03] Any chance you’ve given a second thought to joining 你有没有再考虑一下加入
[06:05] my Air Conditioning Repair School? 我们空调修理学院
[06:07] Sorry. 不好意思
[06:08] Kind of busy at the moment doing some awesome work with Abed. 我最近跟阿布蒂正忙着做些牛气冲天的事
[06:10] Ah, yeah, Abed. 对 阿布蒂
[06:13] You guys watch that television show together, don’t you? 你们俩还一起看那部电视剧 对不对
[06:15] Inspector Spacetime. 《时空探长》
[06:17] Funny, Troy. 有意思 特洛伊
[06:18] You and Abed have always reminded me 我觉得你和阿布蒂跟剧里人物特别像
[06:20] of the inspector and his trusty constable Reggie. 探长和他忠诚的跑腿雷吉警官
[06:22] Cool! 真的嘛
[06:23] The inspector, of course, is smart, decisive, 探长当然是睿智又决断
[06:26] And Reggie is– 雷吉嘛
[06:28] Well, he’s Reggie. 就是雷吉呗
[06:30] Reggie is trained in zero-gravity martial arts 雷吉可是练过轻功的
[06:33] and has a whistle. 而且有一哨在手
[06:34] Yeah. 对
[06:35] But he never really gets to blow the whistle 但探长不发话
[06:37] unless the inspector says it’s okay. 他连哨子都没得吹
[06:40] Less of a friendship, more of a self-centered nerd 说他俩是基友 还不如说是一个自大狂
[06:43] and his naive, obedient lapdog. 带着个白痴又听话的小跟班
[06:45] Well, I got a thing. 我还有事
[06:47] You take care. 你多保重
[06:50] Well, according to the office, this is the locker 根据学校的记录 名字叫金姆
[06:52] of the only Kim I’ve had any class with since 2009. 且09年跟我一起上过课的就是这位了
[06:56] Wonder what you did to make her so mad. 真不知道你干了什么把人气成这样
[06:58] Maybe the two of you made out, and then you forgot about her. 没准你勾搭完人家 转头就把人忘了
[07:01] Annie, that’s what you think of me? 安妮 我在你眼里就是这种人吗
[07:04] I don’t make out with forgettable women. 我从来不跟大众脸的女人搞
[07:06] Can I help you? 你们有事吗
[07:07] We’re looking for Kim McFadden. 我找金姆·迈克法登
[07:09] – This is her locker, right? – Are you serious? -这是她的柜子吗 -你不是搞笑吧
[07:11] She slipped a note into my locker a couple years ago. 她几年前往我柜子里塞了张条子
[07:14] I guess I pissed her off somehow. 看来是我不知怎么地就得罪她了
[07:15] I’m hoping to apologize. 我想来道歉的
[07:17] That might not be easy. 这有点难度诶
[07:19] Kim’s no longer with us. 金姆不在了
[07:21] – She died two weeks ago. – What? -她两周前过世了 -什么
[07:24] Sorry to drop that on you and run, 我也不想报完噩耗就拍屁股走人
[07:26] but there’s a rally for Garrett. 但我得去帮忙抚慰加瑞特了
[07:28] But we saved him. 可我们已经把他拯救了呀
[07:30] Did we? 有吗
[07:37] What do you recommend? 有什么推荐吗
[07:38] What’s it to you, meat pusher? 关你屁事 嚼[绞]肉机
[07:40] Sounds like you might be a vegetarian. 看来你是个素食主义者
[07:42] You should try Subway’s veggie delite. 你应该尝尝赛百味的新鲜蔬菜三明治
[07:43] You should try reading Orwell’s 1984. 你应该看看奥威尔的《1984》
[07:46] I have. It’s a great book. 我看过 很不错的书
[07:48] It really awakened me in high school. 让当时还上高中的我为之一振
[07:49] I think kids should be forced to read it. 我觉得应该强制学生阅读
[07:50] Me too. Anyway, you’re living it. 我也是 不过你倒挺享受嘛
[07:53] You’re a human puppet with big sandwich’s hand up your ass. 你不就是任由三明治巨头摆布的傀儡布偶嘛
[07:56] Is this what you dreamt of being? 难道你希望生活就这样吗
[07:58] Unfortunately I’m not allowed to discuss my former life 不好意思 我不能谈以前的生活
[08:01] or engage in any nonplatonic relations, 不能发展什么柏拉图爱情
[08:02] practice religion in public, 不能公开表明宗教信仰
[08:04] or eat any nonfresh, unhealthy food like that 也不能吃除赛百味以外其他
[08:06] found anywhere outside Subway. 不健康也不新鲜的东西
[08:08] Why are you getting all that? 你说这些干嘛
[08:09] I wanted to stand next to you for a moment. 我想在你身边多停留几秒
[08:12] It was worth it. 因为它珍贵
[08:14] Like a good book by Orwell or a veggie delite. 就像奥威尔的书 还有新鲜蔬菜三明治
[08:22] Is that you, Subway? 是你吗 赛百味
[08:24] My eyesight ain’t what it used to be. 我视力大不如前了
[08:26] Eat these tater tots, Harry. 这些嫩马铃薯你吃吧 哈里
[08:27] For what it’s worth, I think you might see more than all of us. 要我说呀 你比谁都明察秋毫
[08:33] Did you see him smiling at you? 他冲你笑了诶
[08:35] Top-notch whoresmanship, Britta. 有名妓潜质 布雷塔
[08:37] – Pierce. – Sorry. Whoreswomanship. -皮尔斯 -不好意思 名妓”女”
[08:40] Forgot it was the ’90s. 90年代的才玩性别歧视呢
[08:42] Anyway… Thank you, Britta. 不管怎样 谢谢你 布雷塔
[08:44] I knew we could count on you to help us take him down! 我就知道你能帮我们搞定他
[08:46] Yep, that’s me, the girl who’s going to destroy 哦也 姐这就要把电眼三明治男
[08:49] the big sandwich company with the dreamy eyes. 收拾得服服帖帖妥妥当当
[08:53] Ooh! We did it, Pierce. 成功啦 皮尔斯
[09:11] Powerful passage, isn’t it? 那段话很有力度吧
[09:13] “She had become a physical necessity.” “她已成为他的宿命”
[09:16] You circled this paragraph. 你把这一段圈起来了
[09:18] I can’t say that I did. 我不能承认
[09:20] I just think it’s a striking expression of love’s ability 我只是觉得这段话有力地表达出了爱的力量
[09:22] to persevere within the cracks and 即便在铁血体制的夹缝中
[09:24] cogs of inhuman systems. 爱也会顽强地生发出枝芽
[09:26] Who were you, Subway, before you were Subway? 你在成为赛百味之前到底是谁
[09:30] I can’t say. 我不能说
[09:31] I have to live within the rules. 我得遵守规则
[09:32] This identity is my life. 我现在就是赛百味
[09:35] If I do this for three more years, 要是我能坚持三年以上
[09:36] I can live a real dream. 就可以完成梦想了
[09:38] Well, at least tell me what that is. 至少告诉我你的梦想是什么
[09:39] I want to run a nonprofit shelter for handicapped animals. 我想办一个非盈利的残疾动物收容所
[09:42] Dogs with wheels for hind legs. 收容后腿装轮椅的小狗
[09:44] – Deaf hamsters. – One-eyed cats? -耳聋的仓鼠 -独眼猫咪
[09:46] Well, they weren’t on the top of my list, but sure. 那种虽然不是首选 不过也行啦
[09:50] I should go. 我得走了
[09:51] This is getting out of bounds for me. 说这么多我已经越界了
[09:53] Eat fresh. 新鲜饮食每一天
[09:57] You should put the small ones in the middle, 应该把小的放在中间
[09:58] or the wall won’t hold the ceiling. 不然侧壁就撑不住天花板了
[10:00] Why do I always have to be your Reggie? 为什么我总像是你的雷吉一样
[10:02] What? 什么
[10:03] I wanted to make a blanket fort, 我想建一个毯子城堡
[10:04] And you never even gave it a second thought. 这事你想都没想过
[10:06] I’m not even your sidekick. I’m your underkick. 我连你的副手都算不上 就是个小跟班
[10:08] I never said you couldn’t do anything. 我没不让你干什么啊
[10:10] If you want to make a blanket fort, that’s fine with me. 你要是想搭毯子城堡 那我没意见
[10:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:14] Just don’t make it part of my pillow fort. 别跟我的枕头城堡掺和在一起就行
[10:21] Fine. 好吧
[10:22] I’ll start it somewhere else. 哥另找地方
[10:24] Have fun stacking pillows like a baby. 祝你学婴儿堆枕头玩得开心
[10:29] Jeff, are you okay? 杰夫 你还好吗
[10:31] I’m lying on campus furniture, so no. 我都躺沙发上了 怎么可能会好
[10:34] Is it about this Kim girl? 还在纠结那个叫金姆的女孩吗
[10:38] She is someone who died thinking I was a dick. “我是个混蛋”这印象都伴她入土了
[10:42] I can never apologize. 我再没机会说道歉
[10:43] I can never change her mind. 我在她心中的印象就板上钉钉了
[10:45] That makes me a dick forever. “混蛋”这个标签就扯不掉了
[10:47] You think that’s what an apology is? 你认为这是道歉的意义吗
[10:50] A spell you cast on another person to make them forgive you? 念条咒语让别人原谅你
[10:53] Apologies are opportunities to admit your own mistakes. 道歉是自我反省的机会
[10:57] Apologize to her locker. 去向她的柜子道歉
[10:58] But how can I apologize if I don’t know what I did wrong? 不知道错在哪 我怎么道歉啊
[11:01] Well, didn’t she call you inconsiderate? 她不是骂你目中无人吗
[11:05] Sounds to me like you know exactly what you did wrong. 在我听来 这意思很明显了
[11:09] Leonard, what are you doing? 伦纳德 你干嘛呢
[11:11] Abed’s fort needs pillows. 给阿布蒂的城堡搜罗枕头
[11:13] But I was going to lie there. 可我要躺那里啊
[11:14] I was going to invest in IBM in 1952, 1952年时 我还要投资IBM呢
[11:18] but life is full of disappointments. 人生就是各种不如意
[11:25] Eating fresh, are we? 新鲜饮食每一天哟亲
[11:26] Have you found any dirt on Subway yet? 找到赛百味的丑闻什么的了吗
[11:28] No, nothing. I should probably hang out with him more. 没有 也许我该多跟他混几天
[11:30] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想的吗
[11:32] I think you’re falling for him. 你要投靠他了
[11:33] I am not. Who do you think I am? 我才没有 你把我当什么人了
[11:35] I lived in New York. 我可是纽约客
[11:37] You never lived anywhere. 少跟我打马虎眼
[11:39] You’re a weapon designed for sex. 你就是一架性爱武器
[11:40] You only think you lived in New York 你以为自己是纽约客
[11:42] ’cause I implanted your memories. 其实是我给你植入了记忆
[11:43] Oh, Pierce, stop it! 皮尔斯 住嘴吧
[11:45] Look what we’re becoming. 瞧瞧都闹成什么样了
[11:46] I’m sorry we pulled you into this dirty game. 很抱歉把你卷入了这场肮脏的游戏
[11:48] I want you to stop. 我希望你能退出
[11:49] Yeah, we’re pulling you out… 没错 我们不带你玩了
[11:51] right after your last assignment. 不过你得先完成最终任务
[11:53] This pen is a microphone. 这支笔是个麦克风
[11:56] It’s also a miniflask. 也是个小酒瓶
[12:01] Did you just drink ink? 你把墨水喝下去了吗
[12:02] Just plant this on Subway, 把这个放到赛百味身上
[12:04] and you’ll never have to see him again. 你就再也不必见他了
[12:06] Until then, keep him interested. 在那之前 继续挑逗他
[12:08] And for God’s sakes, slap some life on those dead lips. 老天啊 快给你那惨白的嘴唇上点色
[12:15] Hello, Abed. How’s the pillow fort going? 你好 阿布蒂 枕头城堡进度如何
[12:19] It’s hard making something perfect, but it’s worth it. 追求完美要下苦功夫 但一切都是值的
[12:21] Yeah, I’ll remember that when I’m being given a key 是啊 当我拿到吉尼斯俱乐部橱柜的钥匙
[12:23] to the secret guinness record holders’ clubhouse, 与两位壮汉并驾双飞狂飙摩托车时
[12:24] where I’ll be hanging with those two fat guys on motorcycles 还有学养蜂佬浑身引满蜜蜂的时候
[12:27] and being fitted for a beard of bees. 我一定会记住这句话的
[12:29] Well, Troy, I just got off the phone with guinness, 特洛伊 我刚与吉尼斯组委会通过电话
[12:32] and they are sending a representative 他们将会派一名代表
[12:34] to have a look-see at your blanket fort. 前来验收你的毯子城堡
[12:36] – Are we world-record ready? – Garrett? -世界纪录准备好了吗 -加瑞特
[12:39] We are still more than 2,000 square feet shy of the record. 距世界纪录还差185平米
[12:42] Abed’s pillow fort is the only thing standing in our way. 阿布蒂的枕头城堡是我们的唯一障碍
[12:45] Well, what are we gonna do here, guys? 那我们该咋办 伙计们
[12:47] Is there a way we can connect them? 能把两边连起来吗
[12:49] You can’t connect the blanket fort to the pillow fort 你不可以把毯子城堡和枕头城堡连起来
[12:50] and still call it a pillow fort. 然后还管它叫枕头城堡
[12:52] Even if you could, 就算可以的话
[12:52] I’d rather see my work destroyed than compromise it. 我宁愿毁掉它也不肯屈服
[12:54] Great, Abed will destroy his pillow fort, 很好 阿布蒂将毁掉他的枕头城堡
[12:57] and Troy will expand his blanket fort into the space. 特洛伊将以此扩大他的毯子城堡
[13:00] Everyone wins. 共赢的抉择
[13:01] Except Abed, but you know, not everyone can win. 阿布蒂除外 要知道 不是谁都能赢
[13:05] Is that what you want, Troy? 这就是你想要的吗 特洛伊
[13:06] For me to destroy my pillow fort so you could set your record? 毁掉我的枕头城堡 就为破纪录
[13:10] It is. 没错
[13:12] Magnitude. 磁太太
[13:14] Evacuate fort Abed, and prepare for self-destruct. 疏散阿布蒂城堡 准备启动自毁
[13:16] Sir? 先生
[13:17] Do it. 快做
[13:18] We’re done here. 我们了结了
[13:19] Pop, pop, captain. 噼里啪啦砰砰 队长
[13:32] Oh! Subway. 赛百味
[13:33] Britta, I was worried you wouldn’t come. 布雷塔 我生怕你会不来
[13:35] I can’t stop thinking about you. 我无法抑制对你的思念
[13:41] They wanted me to plant a bug on you. 他们要我在你身上装窃听器
[13:43] I can’t, and I won’t. 我做不到 也不会这么做
[13:44] Our values, our identities– they mean nothing to me now. 价值观 身份 现在都变得毫无意义
[13:48] Only the primal remains. 只剩最原始的欲望
[13:49] To me, you are simply a physical necessity. 对我来说 你就是我的宿命
[13:55] Oh, Subway. 赛百味
[14:00] Subway. 赛百味
[14:02] Oh, Subway. 赛百味
[14:04] Oh, Subway. 赛百味
[14:07] Oh, no, no. 不 不行
[14:07] No, this is wrong, Pierce. 我们不能这样 皮尔斯
[14:09] I just wanted to open a sandwich shop. 我只是想开家三明治店
[14:10] I did not sign up for this. 可不想掺和这种事
[14:11] You don’t want to get your hands dirty, fine. 你不愿意下黑手 那好
[14:13] I will. 我来干
[14:15] Nice knowing you, Subway. 走着瞧吧 赛百味
[14:17] If that is your real name. 你这个名真心奇葩
[14:33] Kim. It’s me, Jeff. 金姆 是我 杰夫
[14:37] The inconsiderate jerk. 那个目中无人的混蛋
[14:39] Look, I don’t remember hurting you, 听着 我记不得哪里伤害到你了
[14:41] and I have to assume that’s what hurt you. 我只能猜是我太过自傲
[14:44] God knows what crime you’ve committed 天知道你犯了什么错
[14:45] to deserve me disregarding you entirely. 遭得我这般无视
[14:48] But whatever your crime, 但无论你做错了什么
[14:49] I think we both know the real crime is mine. 你我都清楚 真正的罪人是我
[14:53] I’m a self-centered, shallow jackass. 我就是个自大 肤浅的混蛋
[14:56] And I just want to… thank you for your note 我只想…谢谢你的纸条
[15:00] because I’m going to try and change. 我要试着改过自新
[15:03] I just wish you were here to forgive me. 真希望你能在这里 原谅我
[15:05] I am. 我在呢
[15:07] And I do. 而且我原谅你了
[15:09] I’m Kim. 我就是金姆
[15:10] What? 啥玩意
[15:11] You said Kim was dead. 你不是说金姆死了吗
[15:13] Because you never remember who I am. 因为你根本不记得我是谁
[15:16] First year, we hung out, like, ten times. 一年级我们一起出去玩 大概有十次吧
[15:18] and each time, you introduced yourself to me. 结果每一次 你都要对我做自我介绍
[15:20] That’s why I wrote that note. 所以我才写了那张纸条
[15:21] And then today, it’s like you still don’t remember me. 结果今天 看来你还是不记得我
[15:24] And–and you still assume from my name that I am a girl. 还以名取人 认为我是女的
[15:26] I had no choice but to make up that 我实在没辙只能胡扯
[15:28] awesome story about a dead chick 一个姑娘香消玉殒的故事
[15:29] to hurt you like you hurt me. 来伤害你就像你曾伤害我那样
[15:31] I am so sorry… 我太对不起你了
[15:35] Kim. Right? 金姆 没错吧
[15:38] Do you know how long I’ve waited to hear you say that? 你知道我等你说这句话等了多久吗
[15:42] What the hell is this crap? 你俩这是演的哪儿一出啊
[15:44] Annie, this is Kim. 安妮 这就是金姆
[15:46] I think because he had a girl’s name, 我之前只记得他有一个女孩儿名
[15:48] I never took him seriously. 我从没把他当回事过
[15:49] It happens literally all the time, 这事儿经常发生啊
[15:51] Which is insane because 16% of all people named Kim are men. 匪夷所思的是这里16%的金姆都是纯爷们
[15:54] I’m sorry, buddy. 我错了 哥们儿
[15:55] Don’t apologize to this guy. 你跟他道什么歉啊
[15:56] You told me to apologize. 你告诉我要道歉的啊
[15:58] To a dead girl’s locker. 是向一个死去的妹子的储物柜
[16:00] I thought I was representing the sisterhood. 我还以为我是代表闺蜜团
[16:03] thought I was teaching you a lesson 来好好给你上一课呢
[16:04] about all the girls you dominate and then ignore. 为那些被你玩弄又忽视的女孩儿们出口气
[16:08] Not to waste your energy on some weird, cloying, 而不是让你把精力都放在这个奇怪又倒胃口
[16:11] hypersensitive stalker with a girl’s name. 有着女孩名字的敏感跟踪狂身上
[16:14] Hey! You are really mean. 你也太刻薄了吧
[16:16] Put it in a letter, Jane Austen. 简·奥斯汀 写封信慢慢骂吧
[16:21] Prepare to initiate protocol omega. 准备履行最后的协议吧
[16:24] Good-bye, pillow fort. You were a beautiful dream. 再见 枕头城堡 你就是黄粱一梦啊
[16:28] More than a dream. It’s here. 不仅仅是个梦 它真实存在啊
[16:31] Who are you? 你是谁
[16:32] Someone who understands dedication 一个理解你将自己的一切奉献给了
[16:34] to craftsmanship in the face of mediocrity. 这件艺术品又不被世人所认同的感觉的人
[16:37] This world is run by the unremarkables. 这个世界就是被与众不同的人主宰着
[16:40] Don’t do what you always do, Abed. 阿布蒂 不要惯性思维
[16:42] Don’t corrupt the host to pacify the parasites. 别为了安抚寄生虫而摧毁了寄主
[16:45] Ask yourself, 问问自己
[16:46] “What if I stopped worrying about their acceptance of me?” 如果再也不在乎他们对我的认可度又会如何
[16:49] What if it fell to the Reggies of the world 如果你抛弃世上所有的雷吉警官
[16:53] to keep up with the inspectors or perish? 而只是保留时空探长 你会毁灭吗
[16:57] Now please turn your head while I crawl away. 在我爬走的时候请你转过头去
[17:01] I’m going through some stuff right now. 我得去方便一下啦
[17:05] I’m very insecure. 我好怕怕啊
[17:09] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[17:10] I’ll ask the questions here. 这话应该是我来问你吧
[17:12] You had sex with Subway, and I recorded it. 你和赛百味滚床单了 我都录下来了
[17:20] You know what, I’m going to let this one slide. 我还是打算放过他们
[17:21] – What? – What? -什么 -你说什么
[17:22] I know we have very strict rules 我知道我们有很严格的规定
[17:23] against romantic entanglements with our corpohumanoids, 反对与我们的虚拟人与真人发生关系
[17:27] but at this point in time, 但是现在看来
[17:28] We can’t stop them from having hearts. 我们不能阻止他们也有自己的情感
[17:31] These two are clearly in love. 他俩很明显已经坠入爱河了
[17:33] If they want to express that love 如果他们想表达这种爱
[17:34] in a perfectly healthy way, then–okay, hold on. 还是这样一种健康的方式 那么 等等
[17:39] Th–is this what I think it is? 这 这不是我想的那种吧
[17:42] That got unhealthy real quick. 这进入不健康环节也太快了点儿吧
[17:45] That–okay, that’s– yeah, that’s weird. 好吧 这 还成 太奇怪了吧
[17:47] That is well out of the mainstream. 这也太离谱了吧
[17:49] You know, I was raised in the– 我虽然生长在
[17:50] the bay area, but I– I’m a father now. 沿海地区 可这也 我都已为人父了啊
[17:55] Subway cannot stand for that, and frankly, Rick, 赛百味不能承受那些 说实话 瑞奇
[17:58] I-I’m surprised you did. 我 我很惊讶你竟然那么做了
[18:00] My name is Subway. 我叫赛百味啊
[18:00] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[18:02] – The bread is stale. – No! No! -就到这儿吧 -不 不要啊
[18:04] – Oh, my god. – You! -天啊 -你过来
[18:05] Subway, I love you! 赛百味 我爱你
[18:07] – Britta! – Shut up. -布雷塔 -闭嘴
[18:08] How could you? 你怎么能这么做
[18:09] Well, if that’ll be all, 如果没什么别的事儿的话
[18:10] I’ll be on my way. 我也该走了
[18:13] If someone could hand me my jacket. 能不能把我的外套递过来
[18:16] It’s right over there on the coatrack next to the door. 那不就在门边的衣架上嘛
[18:19] If somebody could just hand it to me, that would be great. 如果有人能帮忙递过来 就再好不过了
[18:25] I guess I’m confused. 我很困惑啊
[18:26] Why don’t you just grab it on your way out the door– 你为什么不在出门的时候顺手拿衣服呢
[18:28] You know what? Now I’m not leaving. 你猜怎么着 我还就不走了
[18:30] Now I’m just going to sit for a while 现在我打算就这么坐一会
[18:32] and focus on how unacceptable today was. 好好反思今天是多么的人神共愤
[18:37] Jeff. 杰夫
[18:38] I wanted to apologize. 我想向你道歉
[18:41] I never realized I had my own issues regarding gender roles, 我从未意识到自己在性别角色上也有问题
[18:44] and it was certainly unfair of me to take them out on Kim. 所以我那样对待金姆是极其不公平的
[18:49] Who’s kim? 金姆是谁
[18:52] Corporate America has destroyed love. 美国企业在扼杀爱情
[18:54] – Again? – Subway! -又开始了吗 -赛百味
[18:58] Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else. 对不起 我认错人了
[19:01] Britta, you silly. It is me, subway. 布雷塔 小傻瓜 我是赛百味啊
[19:04] What? 什么
[19:05] I had a great time with you last night in the pillow fort, 昨晚在枕头城堡你真是太销魂了
[19:07] The one exception being the deviant sex act 在那场离经叛道的性爱中不寻常的体位
[19:10] you initiated without my consent. 你可完全没经过我的允许哦
[19:15] Eat fresh. 新鲜饮食每一天哦
[19:20] There is a situation developing in the study room. 自习室现在出大事儿了
[19:22] I would elaborate, but I am out of breath 我很想详述 但是我都喘不上气了
[19:24] Because I walked here very briskly. 因为刚才走得太急了
[19:30] Calm down! 冷静一下
[19:31] Calm! 淡定
[19:33] Down! 淡定
[19:35] – What’s going on here? – Abed won’t tear down his fort. -怎么了 -阿布蒂拒绝拆除他的城堡
[19:38] I shouldn’t have to compromise my craftsmanship 我不想牺牲我的心血来换取
[19:39] – to placate mediocrity. – Mediocrity? -小人的安宁 -小人
[19:42] Okay, b– boys, boys. 伙 伙计们
[19:43] The guinness rep will be here in two days. 两天之后吉尼斯纪录的代表就到了
[19:46] Can we just flip a coin to decide who has to back down? 我们能不能抛硬币决定谁应该让步呢
[19:49] – No. – No. -不要 -不行
[19:50] Well, I’m dean, so I’m making the call. 我是院长 我做主
[19:56] The pillow fort comes down. 枕头城堡拆了吧
[19:57] – All right, you stay back. – Watch it, Star-burns. -你给我站住 -看好了 星霸
[20:00] My name is Alex! 人家叫亚历克斯
[20:08] This is war! 开战了
[20:26] – Back, back. – Back. -退回去 -快退回去
[20:27] – Go. – Back, back, back in the fort. -快跑 -撤退 撤回堡里
[20:32] To be continued. 这事绝对没完
[20:43] Sir, it appears that Troy Barnes’ blanket fort 先生 看来特洛伊·巴恩斯的毯子城堡
[20:45] May go to war with Abed Nadir’s pillow fort. 将和阿布蒂·纳迪亚的枕头城堡展开大战了
[20:48] Of course. 不出所料
[20:49] Soon Troy and Abed will be torn asunder, 不久阿布蒂和特洛伊就会心生芥蒂
[20:52] and an unencumbered Troy will turn to his destiny… 接着特洛伊将毫无阻碍重回命运轨道
[20:55] The Air Conditioning Repair School. 那就是加入我们空调修理工学院
[20:58] – You are a cold-blooded man, sir. – Yes. -亲 你好冷血啊 -那必须的
[21:02] How unfortunate for Troy and Abed… 特洛伊和阿布蒂可真够不走运的
[21:08] See you at band practise. 乐队排练见
废柴联盟

Post navigation

Previous Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 废柴联盟(Community)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme