时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Dean! Dean! | 院长 院长 |
[00:08] | Don’t shoot, red-haired guy. | 别开枪 红毛男 |
[00:09] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[00:10] | Something’s not right about the game. | 这比赛有蹊跷 |
[00:11] | We just took out a guy who turned out to be | 我们刚刚干掉了一个 |
[00:13] | a professional paintball assassin. | 职业彩弹杀手 |
[00:14] | A professional? | 职业的? |
[00:17] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[00:18] | Why would someone who gets paid to do things be at Greendale? | 正经干活领工资的人 怎么会出现在格林德尔 |
[00:25] | I’m not playing! I’m not playing! | 我没参赛 我没参赛 |
[00:27] | No, I’m the Dean! Stop shooting me! | 不 我是院长 别杀我 |
[00:36] | Hi, Pistol Patty. | 你好 手枪帕蒂 |
[00:38] | Did they take you hostage? | 你成人质了吗 |
[00:44] | Dean Spreck? | 史派克院长 |
[00:46] | Hello, Craig. | 你好 克拉格 |
[00:48] | City College. | 城市学院 |
[00:49] | Now I understand everything. | 现在我什么都明白了 |
[00:51] | Now your whole evil plan is clear as day. | 你邪恶的计划被我看的一清二楚 |
[00:55] | But if you need to explain it to your men, I understand. | 但如果你想给手下解释下 我也不会嫌��嗦 |
[00:58] | It’s simple, Craig. | 很简单 克拉格 |
[01:00] | I posed as a fake ice cream company, | 我假扮成冰激凌公司 |
[01:03] | sponsored your end-of-the-year picnic, | 赞助你的期末野餐 |
[01:05] | and waved enough money under your students’ noses | 然后用一大笔奖金 |
[01:08] | to provoke them to destroy their own campus. | 忽悠你的学生毁了自己的校园 |
[01:11] | Who hurt you, Steven? | 你受过啥创伤 史蒂文 |
[01:13] | How could any Dean be so mean? | 院长怎么能这么坏 |
[01:16] | Oh, you haven’t seen | 就让你开开眼 |
[01:18] | how mean this dean can be…an. | 见识下我这院长如何坏…豆 |
[01:23] | There’s one! | 有人 |
[01:25] | After him! | 追杀他 |
[01:30] | Wait, did you say “Bean”? | 等等 是”坏透”还是”坏豆” |
[01:32] | 皮尔斯・霍桑被踢出学习小组 | 第二十四集 彩弹大战后篇 格林德尔黑暗的一天 城市学院入侵校园彩弹大战 预知后事如何 且听后篇分解… |
[01:49] | Guys. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:51] | City College is trying to destroy Greendale, | 城市学院想要毁掉格林德尔 |
[01:53] | and they’re an unstoppable juggle knob. | 他们就像不可阻挡的破水缸 |
[01:55] | – Juggernaut. – Juggernaut. | -铜头金刚 -铜头金刚 |
[01:56] | Which means if we’re gonna fight them, | 也就是说如果我们要奋起反击 |
[01:58] | we have to form a school-wide alliance of rebels. | 大家就要组成校级统战联盟 |
[02:01] | In other words, it seems we’ve left the western motif | 换句话说 这集不搞西部片那套了 |
[02:03] | and are entering a more of a Star Wars scenario. | 我们来点星球大战风 |
[02:05] | I know. I wish it happened sooner too. | 我知道 早点转型就好了 |
[02:07] | But if we surrender our individuality | 如果我们放弃个人特点 |
[02:09] | to form a faceless regime, | 都做无名小卒 |
[02:10] | how are we any better than them? | 那跟那伙人有什么区别 |
[02:12] | You’re the worst. | 你是最烂的 |
[02:13] | Okay, she is just saying that to fit in. | 她这么说就是为了合群 |
[02:15] | The floor recognizes Magnitude. | 磁太太发言 |
[02:17] | First off, pop, pop! | 首先 噼里啪啦砰砰 |
[02:21] | And second, Magnitude’s a one-man party. | 其次 磁太太一个人耍 |
[02:23] | A one-man party can’t be in an alliance. | 一个人耍不能加入统战联盟 |
[02:25] | That’s a paradox. | 矛盾啊 |
[02:26] | – I agree to disagree. – Easy, paradox. | -我同意”不同意” -消停点 矛盾 |
[02:28] | We’re all on the same side. | 我们是一伙儿的 |
[02:29] | But hasn’t the other side already won? | 另一伙儿不是已经赢了吗 |
[02:32] | Their goal was to make us trash the school. | 他们的目的是让我们毁了学校 |
[02:33] | We trashed it. | 我们已经毁了 |
[02:34] | Yeah, but we still might have a chance | 是啊 但是我们还有一线机会 |
[02:35] | to hit ’em where it hurts. | 绝地反击 打击他们的痛处 |
[02:36] | – Their balls? – No. | -蛋蛋吗 -不 |
[02:38] | – Just below their balls? – Their wallet, Leonard. | -蛋蛋下面吗 -让他们掏腰包 伦纳德 |
[02:40] | I think it’s called a taint. | 耍阴招才对 |
[02:42] | Why do you think they sent in a ringer to win? | 他们为什么找一个职业选手来参赛 |
[02:44] | It must be because we’re entitled | 肯定是因为 |
[02:46] | to the prize they promised– | 的确有这笔奖金 |
[02:48] | 100 gs. | 十万美金 |
[02:50] | Ooh, I could use that money. | 我用得上这笔钱 |
[02:51] | This is why we have to agree right now | 所以我们现在才要达成共识 |
[02:53] | that whoever wins, we give the money to Greendale. | 不管谁赢 都要把钱捐给格林德尔 |
[02:57] | To repair the damage and save our school. | 修复损坏 拯救学校 |
[03:00] | Abed, tell him. | 阿布蒂 你说 |
[03:01] | Whatever, pal. I ain’t in it for your revolution. | 随你便 我对你的革命没啥兴趣 |
[03:03] | I’m in it for me. | 我自有打算 |
[03:04] | Wait, Abed, this was your idea. | 等等 阿布蒂 这是你的主意 |
[03:06] | 韩・索罗的角色要先下手为强 I know, but I’m calling dibs on the Han Solo role | |
[03:06] | 星战角色 由哈里森・福特扮演 | |
[03:07] | before Jeff slouches into it by default. | 以免又被默认为预留给杰夫了 |
[03:09] | Star-burns, I need that vest. | 星霸 我需要那马甲 |
[03:09] | 韩・索罗的经典装束 | |
[03:11] | Oh, yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[03:12] | Give me the vest, laser breath, | 马甲给我 口臭男 |
[03:13] | before our conversation gets nasty. | 不然可没有你好果子吃 |
[03:18] | Question. How long is the game gonna last? | 问一下 这游戏啥时候能玩完 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause Andre’s home with the baby– | 安德烈还在家看着孩子呢 |
[03:22] | Damn it, Shirley. Forget your newborn child | 该死 雪瑞 别念叨你家的宝宝行不 |
[03:24] | and think about the people that need you. | 想想这里迫切需要你的人民 |
[03:26] | I can’t afford to lose a single soldier. | 现在我不容许失去任何一个士兵 |
[03:28] | – What? – Oh, now you’re the leader? | -什么 -怎么 现在你是老大了吗 |
[03:30] | I don’t see you stepping up. | 反正你不也没站出来吗 |
[03:32] | I don’t step up to being leader, Troy. | 我从不主动要求当老大 特洛伊 |
[03:34] | I reluctantly accept it when it’s thrust upon me. | 只有黄袍加身时我才勉为其难的担当重任 |
[03:36] | Oh, Jeff. | 敖娇杰夫 |
[03:38] | Oh, my god. What is that? | 上帝啊 那是什么玩意 |
[03:56] | Magnitude! | 磁太太 |
[03:56] | Pop… | 砰 |
[03:59] | P… | 砰 |
[04:00] | Pop what? Pop what? | 砰啥 砰啥 |
[04:02] | What is he trying to say? Pop what, Magnitude? | 他到底想说什么 砰啥 磁太太 |
[04:08] | Can you hear me? Who is this? | 能听见我说话吗 你是谁 |
[04:10] | 那个人是杰夫・翁格 Oh, that’s Jeff Winger. | |
[04:12] | You are in trouble now. | 你惹上大麻烦了 |
[04:14] | Jeffrey, it’s your friend, the Dean. | 杰夫瑞 我是院长 你的朋友 |
[04:15] | I’m safe! | 我很安全 |
[04:18] | I can hear you, Mr. Winger. | 我能听到你说话 翁格先生 |
[04:20] | This is City College’s Dean Spreck. | 我是城市学院史派克院长 |
[04:23] | Hey, Spreck, you cheat. | 史派克 你出老千 |
[04:25] | You can’t spray people with paint by remote. | 你不能用遥控车带彩弹去爆别人 |
[04:27] | And you can’t have City College students | 而且你也不能让城市学院的学生参加 |
[04:29] | in a Greendale game. | 格林德尔的游戏 |
[04:30] | All my men have been registered | 我这边的队员几周之前 |
[04:31] | at Greendale for weeks. | 就在格林德尔注册了 |
[04:33] | As for rules, they’re clearly defined | 在规则方面 他们绝对符合 |
[04:35] | in your school’s agreement with my fake Ice Cream Company– | 你们学校和我的冒牌冰激凌公司的要求 |
[04:39] | If you get paint on you, you’re out. | 只要你被彩弹射中 就出局了 |
[04:41] | Well, I’m glad to see there’s paperwork involved, | 我倒是很高兴得知本游戏有协议保障 |
[04:43] | because we are going to win, and you are gonna pay. | 因为我们注定会赢 而你注定要付钱 |
[04:47] | 哦也 加油 杰夫・翁格学习小组 Yay! Go, Jeff Winger Study Group! | |
[04:50] | Those guys are ballers, yo. | 那些人可是职业的彩弹杀手 |
[04:52] | I hope you like getting balled. | 希望你们的人喜欢被爆一身彩弹 |
[04:56] | Sir, this guy tried to charge us | 头儿 我们上洗手间时这个人 |
[04:58] | three paint balls to use the bathroom. | 想跟我们要价三发彩弹作如厕费 |
[05:00] | We were gonna shoot him, | 我们本来想把他毙了 |
[05:01] | but tell him what you told us. | 但是 把你刚才说的话再说一遍 |
[05:03] | Don’t shoot me. | 别杀我 |
[05:04] | Great. Now shoot him. | 很好 现在毙了他 |
[05:06] | Sure, shoot me. | 好啊 开枪吧 |
[05:08] | 这样你可是帮了杰夫・翁格一个大忙了 You’d certainly be doing Jeff Winger a big favor. | |
[05:13] | Greendale human beings, | 全体格林德尔人 |
[05:15] | it is now clear that we have no choice | 我们很清楚此时此刻已经别无选择 |
[05:17] | but to team up and defeat City College. | 唯有团结一心打败城市学院 |
[05:20] | I also have no choice | 同时形势所需众望所归 |
[05:21] | but to accept the role thrust upon me. | 我也只好接受命运赋予我的角色 |
[05:23] | And what role would that be? | 你要接受啥角色 |
[05:25] | No time to squabble, Troy. | 没时间争执了 特洛伊 |
[05:27] | “For Greendale” on three. | 数到三齐呼”保卫格林德尔” |
[05:28] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[05:30] | Jeff, every second counts. | 杰夫 时间紧迫 |
[05:31] | “For Greendale” on two. One… | 数到二喊”保卫格林德尔” 一 |
[05:33] | Guys. | 你俩够了 |
[05:35] | For Greendale! | 保卫格林德尔 |
[05:37] | For Greendale! | 保卫格林德尔 |
[05:42] | Greendale students, | 格林德尔的同学们 |
[05:44] | I understand you’ve unified, | 我知道你们已经结成同盟 |
[05:46] | and intend to draw this game out. | 想把比赛拖进僵持状态 |
[05:49] | Well, if it’s a war you want, | 既然你们挑起战争 |
[05:51] | it’s a war you will lose. | 那就自食战败苦果吧 |
[05:53] | 这校旗不就是小弟弟旗么 | |
[05:53] | City College is stronger, faster. | 城市学院比你们更强 更快 |
[05:56] | Our sperm counts are higher. Even in our women. | 我们比你们更”有种” 包括我校的女生 |
[06:00] | Resistance is as pointless as your degrees. | 抵抗 和你们的学位一样 等于废屁 |
[06:03] | Honestly, ask yourself, | 说实话 你们自己扪心自问 |
[06:05] | what does “Liberal Arts” even mean? | 你们这种文科学院能有个屁意义 |
[06:09] | Look, “Welcome to Greendale. | 看 “欢迎来到格林德尔 |
[06:10] | You’re already accepted.” | 你已经被录取了” |
[06:11] | Losers. | 废柴 |
[06:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[06:15] | Welcome to Greendale. | 欢迎来到格林德尔 |
[06:17] | You’re already dead. | 你们已经被打死了 |
[06:23] | Jackpot. | 中大奖了 |
[06:24] | Shirley, you keep watch while we get these. | 雪瑞 你来望风我们负责装弹 |
[06:30] | Here. Help me with this. | 过来 帮忙搭把手 |
[06:31] | Sure thing, Your Worship. | 遵命 公主殿下[星战中的莉亚公主] |
[06:33] | Abed! | 阿布蒂 |
[06:34] | 别再扮韩・索罗了 Stop trying to be Han Solo. | |
[06:35] | It’s making me embarrassed for you. | 我都替你不好意思 |
[06:38] | Come on. Admit it. You like it. | 得了 承认吧 你明明喜欢 |
[06:40] | I like having conversations with adults. | 我喜欢的是成年人之间的谈话 |
[06:42] | Playing Star Wars is worn out and immature. | 玩星战这套又过时又不成熟 |
[06:44] | You like me because I’m immature. | 你不就喜欢我的不成熟嘛 |
[06:47] | There’s not enough immaturity in your life. | 你生命中还缺那么点不成熟 |
[06:51] | I hope I don’t get shot waiting out here. | 我可不想在等你们的时候被射死 |
[06:53] | I’d hate to go home to my babies. | 家里那帮小屁孩还不够我操心啊 |
[06:58] | So reconnaissance indicates | 经过侦查发现 |
[06:59] | the key to City College’s strategy is | 城市学院的战略核心就在于 |
[07:01] | the gatling gun inside the ice cream truck, | 冰激凌车里的旋转式机关枪 |
[07:04] | which we will charge en masse, | 我们要将这个点一举拿下 |
[07:06] | overwhelming their defenses, | 压制他们的防御 |
[07:07] | and taking that gun for ourselves. | 把机关枪挪为我用 |
[07:09] | Well, that’s not how I would proceed. | 换我肯定会用别的计划 |
[07:11] | Troy, do you happen to have a better plan? | 特洛伊 你碰巧有更好的计划吗 |
[07:12] | I do happen, Jeff. I happen very much. | 没错 杰夫 我碰巧真有 |
[07:16] | We’ll use sneak attacks | 我们用偷袭战术 |
[07:18] | to draw their patrol to the library, | 将敌方巡逻队引至图书馆 |
[07:19] | where one of us will pull the fire alarm, | 派我方一人拉响火警 |
[07:21] | activating the sprinklers, | 启动洒水装置 |
[07:23] | which I will have rigged using my super plumbing skills | 我将运用自己高超的水管工技术 |
[07:25] | to shower everything in the building with paint. | 用颜料给他们好好地洗个澡 |
[07:27] | Paint in sprinklers? | 把颜料灌进洒水装置? |
[07:29] | – Are we The Little Rascals? – I was. | -你以为是演《小淘气》啊 -我演过 |
[07:31] | Have you heard your plan? | 你以为你的计划很好吗 |
[07:33] | You want to charge a machine gun. | 你想攻的可是机关枪 |
[07:41] | I’ve got something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[07:43] | I don’t take orders from girls. | 女生的命令我从来不听 |
[07:45] | Because they don’t talk to me. | 因为她们懒得鸟我 |
[07:46] | Watch it, quasar face. | 说话小心点 横肉脸 |
[07:48] | Annie’s a good kid and a better shot. | 安妮机智聪敏 枪法又准 |
[07:50] | So listen up, or you’ll be floating home. | 好好听她说 不然就滚回家去 |
[07:53] | Thank you, Abed. Sorry. | 谢谢 阿布蒂 抱歉 |
[07:56] | Han. | 韩 |
[07:58] | Okay, I think we should split the troops in half | 听着 我认为我们应该兵分两路 |
[08:01] | and carry out both plans simultaneously. | 将两个计划同时实施 |
[08:03] | Troy, your plan will lure people off the ice cream truck, | 特洛伊 用你的计划引敌军离开冰激凌车 |
[08:06] | allowing Jeff’s troops to take the stronghold. | 为杰夫分队创造条件 攻占敌军基地 |
[08:10] | – You’re welcome. – You’re welcome. | -不谢 -不谢 |
[08:11] | I’m so glad that we didn’t shoot you. | 很高兴我们留下了你 |
[08:13] | Now we have the tactical advantage | 现在我们已然在战略上占尽优势 |
[08:15] | 因为得知杰夫・翁格梦想当芭蕾舞女 of knowing that Jeff Winger wants to be a ballerina, | |
[08:18] | and that his Achilles heel is…wieners. | 而他唯一的弱点就是他的小弟弟 |
[08:22] | That’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 这还只是冰山一角 |
[08:24] | For one more pudding, | 再给我一个布丁 |
[08:25] | I’ll tell you why he’s jealous of me. | 我就告诉你他为何嫉妒我 |
[08:27] | And you say that they kicked you out of their study group | 你还提及他们在你入组两年后 |
[08:29] | – after two years? – Yeah. | -把你踢出去了 -没错 |
[08:31] | What took them so long? | 之前他们干嘛去了 |
[08:40] | Hey, thanks for sticking up for me back there. | 多谢刚刚对我的鼎力支持 |
[08:43] | This group gets so tangled in each other’s feelings, | 现在我们的人只会互相指责 |
[08:46] | you’re kind of a hero for standing outside of it. | 你却站了出来 真像个英雄 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, heroes are great, but I’ll take a blaster every time. | 当英雄自然好 不过镭射枪可不能离手 |
[08:50] | Anyway, just wanted to let you know, | 不管怎样 我就是想让你知道 |
[08:54] | I don’t think you’re immature, | 我没觉得你不成熟 |
[08:56] | I think you’re great, | 我觉得你很棒 |
[08:58] | for a no-good, | 对一个无用的 |
[08:58] | 这句话是安妮对莉亚公主的蹩脚模仿 | |
[09:00] | laser-faced, jabba scoundrel. | 小白脸 贾巴无赖来说 |
[09:04] | You’re good, kid. | 你很不错 妹子 |
[09:05] | Don’t get cocky. | 别得意忘形 |
[09:11] | Hey! | 这边 |
[09:21] | They’re right on our tail. | 敌军现正尾随本小分队 |
[09:22] | Operation “Troy’s awesome plan” | “特洛伊绝妙计划” |
[09:24] | is living up to its name. | 正在顺利进行中 |
[09:25] | Yeah, good for you. | 真有你的 |
[09:28] | Looks like they’re taking Troy’s bait. | 看来他们都已经上了特洛伊的当了 |
[09:29] | Squad “B” commencing operation “Actual operation.” | 第二小分队准备实施”真正计划” |
[09:33] | Everyone look alive. Leonard, good enough. | 大家都很好 伦纳德也够好了 |
[09:36] | Greendale, it’s been a pleasure fighting with you. | 同学们 很高兴我们能并肩作战 |
[09:39] | Some of us won’t make it. | 牺牲是必然的 |
[09:40] | But there is a place where we will all see each other again, | 但是我们会在某个地方再次相聚 |
[09:43] | – And that place is Denny’s. – Which Denny’s? | -那就是丹尼连锁餐厅 -哪家 |
[09:45] | We’ll figure it out later, Leonard. | 等会儿就知道了 伦纳德 |
[09:46] | The one near the 15 exit? I’m banned from there. | 15号出口旁边的吗 我被禁止去那家 |
[09:49] | Well, then I guess I’ll see you in hell. | 那就地狱相聚吧 |
[09:50] | Then let’s kick some taint. | 只有耍阴招大干一场了 |
[09:52] | Okay. On my count. | 好了 听我口令 |
[09:53] | One. Two. | 一 二 |
[09:56] | Vicki! | 薇琪 |
[10:17] | All right. Shirley, you have the most important job, okay? | 好吧 雪瑞 要记住你肩负重任 |
[10:20] | Yeah, yeah, pull the fire alarm. | 记得记得 拉火警嘛 |
[10:22] | Can we move this along? I’m missi CSI. | 继续好吗 我是犯罪现场调查小辣妹 |
[10:24] | Enemy soldiers are incoming. | 敌军正在逼近 |
[10:25] | I need everyone to evacuate through the air vent– | 请所有人从空调管道疏散 |
[10:28] | Garrett! | 加瑞特 |
[10:29] | I may be stuck in this vent. | 我或许会卡住管道 |
[10:32] | It is too early to tell. | 先不要妄下定论 |
[10:49] | I think our only choice is to try and shoot our way out. | 恐怕咱们只有孤注一掷 杀出一条血路了 |
[10:53] | Right. Commence operation “Troy’s awesome leadership | 好 开始运行”特洛伊领导才能 |
[10:57] | is never in doubt” Plan. | 卓越不容置疑”计划 |
[11:13] | That gun’s too powerful. | 那机枪火力太强 |
[11:15] | I’m scared. | 我好怕怕 |
[11:17] | Hey, Quendra with a q-u, | 听着 Qu开头的昆德拉 |
[11:19] | they can kill most of us, | 哪怕我们大部队覆灭 |
[11:21] | but as long as nobody gives up, | 只要大家锲而不舍 |
[11:23] | somebody will make it through. Understand? | 总有人能够突围的 明白吗 |
[11:26] | Yes. | 明白 |
[11:28] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m out. We lost. | 好吧 我挂了 咱输了 |
[11:34] | See you at Denny’s? | 在餐厅见吗 |
[11:35] | Denny’s is for winners. | 赢家才能去那里 |
[11:55] | Leonard, we’re losing. | 伦纳德 我们要输了 |
[11:56] | Britta, I’ve been in a few real wars, | 布雷塔 我打过几场真正的仗 |
[11:59] | but this one is actually the most terrifying. | 但这一场才真叫惨绝人寰 |
[12:02] | Guys, we’re dying out here. | 兄弟们 我们这边顶不住了 |
[12:04] | Well, we’re dying too! | 我们也顶不住了 |
[12:05] | They’ve trapped us in a dead end. | 他们把我们逼到死角了 |
[12:08] | Hey, kid. | 喂 小子 |
[12:10] | Someone’s got to make it out of here alive. | 必须得有人活着出去 |
[12:28] | I had a dream it would end this way. | 这正是我梦寐以求的结局 |
[12:35] | Shirley, nobody’s making it out of the library. | 雪瑞 图书馆的队员集体被困 |
[12:37] | Pull the alarm. | 拉火警吧 |
[12:39] | Britta, are you alive? Britta? Britta? | 布雷塔 你还活着吗 布雷塔 布雷塔 |
[12:44] | Oh, hell. | 你妹 |
[12:46] | Someone’s got to win this. | 狭路相逢勇者胜 |
[12:55] | I’m out. | 没子弹了 |
[12:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:01] | Looks like this is it. | 看来这就是结局了 |
[13:04] | 我们牺牲之后 你还会是韩・索罗吗 Will you still be Han Solo after we die? | |
[13:06] | ‘Fraid not, doll. | 恐怕不会了 宝贝 |
[13:07] | Once I’m gone, I’m gone. | 一去便不能回头了 |
[13:09] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Got to do everything myself. | 全都得靠自己了 |
[13:49] | We’re all dead. All of us. | 我们阵亡了 无一幸免 |
[13:50] | Paint raining from the sky. | 上空在喷洒颜料 |
[13:51] | Everyone in the library is dead. | 图书馆里的人集体歇菜 |
[13:53] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[13:59] | Kill him. | 做掉他 |
[14:01] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:07] | It’s my h-heart. | 心脏抽抽了 |
[14:10] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 大爷 您没事吧 |
[14:16] | Cool. | 好诶 |
[14:22] | Eat paint, you storm-troopin’ | 给你点颜色尝尝 你们这些伪暴风军 |
[14:25] | City College knob gobblers. | 城市学院闷骚男 |
[14:30] | You’re it, kid. | 看你的了 孩子 |
[14:51] | Shirley. | 雪瑞 |
[14:53] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:54] | How ’bout we save this school’s ass? | 力挽狂澜 拯救学校怎么样 |
[14:58] | Deal. | 好 |
[15:02] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 跟上 |
[15:30] | – That’s it. – Is that it? | -搞定 -这就完了? |
[15:32] | – I think that’s it. – That’s it? | -胜局已定 -真的吗 |
[15:33] | – We win! – We win! | -我们赢了 -赢了 |
[15:34] | Oh, we win! | 我们赢了 |
[15:44] | Yeah! We win! We win! | 好耶 是我们赢了 |
[15:51] | All right! We did it! | 太好了 不辱使命 |
[15:54] | Wait, who are you? | 慢着 你谁啊 |
[15:55] | Your mother’s lover. | 我是你爹 |
[15:57] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[16:00] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[16:06] | You owe me 100 gs. | 你欠我十万块 |
[16:10] | And you can make the check out… | 可以把支票直接交给 |
[16:13] | to Greendale. | 格林德尔 |
[16:16] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[16:20] | Human beings! Human beings! | 人类队 人类队 |
[16:21] | Human beings! Human beings! | 人类队 人类队 |
[16:24] | Human beings! Human beings! | 人类万岁 人类万岁 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:41] | Final meeting of the semester now in session. | 本学期最后一会正式开始 |
[16:44] | Final order of business– | 终极议程 |
[16:46] | Pick a class we can all take in the fall. | 选一门下学期能一起上的课 |
[16:48] | We could just take anthro 201. | 那就选人类学201呗 |
[16:50] | Too risky. Sequels are almost always disappointing. | 不靠谱 续集一般都不怎么地 |
[16:52] | Since when are you in favor of playing it safe, Han? | 话说你什么时候靠谱过啊 韩 |
[16:55] | Cool down, Annie. | 淡定点 安妮 |
[16:56] | 我扮韩・索罗是因为剧情需要 I was only Han Solo because the context demanded it. | |
[16:59] | But here. | 这个给你 |
[17:03] | Oh. Star-burns. | 恶 星霸的 |
[17:05] | Yeah, he uses some kind of crystal instead of deodorant. | 他用某种水晶代替除臭剂使 |
[17:07] | Guys, I know exactly what we should do. | 同志们 我知道咱们该怎么办了 |
[17:10] | We should see what Troy thinks we should do. | 我们应该听听特洛伊怎么说 |
[17:13] | Had some good ideas today. | 他今儿可有不少好点子 |
[17:15] | Thanks, man. | 谢了兄弟 |
[17:18] | Okay. I’ve given this a lot of thought, | 关于这个问题我想了很久 |
[17:21] | and I’ve decided we should sleep on it. | 结论是咱们应该考虑一晚 |
[17:25] | Just came back for my day planner. | 回来拿我的日程表 |
[17:28] | Pretend I’m not even here. | 当我空气好了 |
[17:29] | You guys are great at that. | 这招你们很拿手 |
[17:31] | Come on, Pierce. We all know this is no “Day planner.” | 拜托皮尔斯 日程表算什么借口嘛 |
[17:35] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[17:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[17:37] | it appears I’m running late to drink a bottle of wine | 我该回去享受我的泳衣 |
[17:39] | in my bathing suit. | 红酒之宴了 |
[17:40] | Pierce, wait. | 皮尔斯 稍等 |
[17:46] | You know, I’ve been coming to this school for 12 years. | 我在这所学校上了12年的学了 |
[17:50] | I’ve never been friends with anyone here | 跟任何人的友谊都没有 |
[17:53] | more than a semester. | 超过一学期的 |
[17:56] | Probably for the same reason I’ve been married seven times. | 大概这也是我结了七次婚的原因吧 |
[17:59] | I guess I assume eventually I’ll be rejected, | 我觉得自己最后总要被排挤的 |
[18:02] | so I, you know, test people, push them, | 所以我试探别人 逼迫别人 |
[18:07] | until they prove me right. | 直到他们如我所愿 |
[18:08] | It’s a sickness. I admit it. | 这是种病态 我承认 |
[18:10] | But this place has always accepd me, | 但这个地方从未抛弃我 |
[18:13] | Sickness and all. | 不管病态还是什么 |
[18:15] | This place accepted all of you. | 这个地方也接纳了你们所有人 |
[18:17] | Sickness and all. | 不管病态还是什么 |
[18:19] | It’s worth thinking about. | 值得你们好好想想 |
[18:22] | Um, I think we have thought about it, Pierce, | 皮尔斯 我们已经想好了 |
[18:24] | and you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:26] | And we were just picking a class | 我们正在选课呢 |
[18:28] | we could all be in this fall. | 下学期可以一起上的课 |
[18:31] | And we’d love for you to join us. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[18:36] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:38] | I’m done with you guys. | 咱们就到此为止吧 |
[18:40] | I like this school, | 我喜欢这所学校 |
[18:41] | but I’m done with whatever you call this. | 但是我受够了你们这无论什么的小团体 |
[18:43] | Adios. | 再见 |
[18:47] | – He was my ride. – I’m going after him. | -他载我上学的 -我叫他回来 |
[18:49] | No, he’s just acting out. | 不用了 他只是装装样子 |
[18:50] | I’ve seen this behavior before. | 我遇到过这种情况 |
[18:53] | In cats. | 在猫身上 |
[18:54] | – My–my cats. – It’s true. | -我的猫身上 -没错 |
[18:57] | And now he’ll come slinking back in five, | 他马上就会溜回来 倒数五 |
[19:02] | four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[19:38] | And then one of the storm troopers shot the others, | 突然一个暴风兵冲其他人开枪了 |
[19:40] | and it was pierce. | 原来是皮尔斯 |
[19:41] | And we won. We saved Greendale. | 我们赢了 我们拯救了格林德尔 |
[19:44] | Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. | 貌似你们玩的很开心嘛 |
[19:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:47] | Honestly, I don’t know how we’re gonna top it next year. | 说实话 真不知明年要如何才能超越了 |
[19:48] | Oh, I got a pitch. Why use guns? | 我有个点子 不用枪了 |
[19:51] | Take a hose and spray the whole school with paint. | 直接操水管子把整个学校都喷了呗 |
[19:53] | – Every inch of it. – Actually, we kind of did that. | -一个角落也不放过 -已经这么干了 |
[19:54] | Haven’t you been to the library? | 你还没去过图书馆吗 |
[19:55] | I’m working my way there. | 我正准备一路打扫过去 |
[20:01] | Oh, you can just put that anywhere. | 你随便搁哪儿都行 |
[20:08] | Doing anything fun for the summer? | 暑假有什么安排吗 |
[20:10] | – No plans. – Cool. | -没有[除了打扫还能干啥] -酷 |
[20:12] | Cool, cool, cool. | 酷 酷 酷 |
[20:14] | Slippery. | 小心地滑 |