英文名称:Spider-Man.2
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:02] | She looks at me every day | 她每天都看着我 |
[03:04] | Mary Jane Watson | 玛莉珍华森 |
[03:06] | Oh, boy. If she only knew how I felt about her | 我真希望她知道我有多爱她 |
[03:10] | But she can never know | 但是我不能让她知道 |
[03:12] | I made a choice once to live a life of responsibility | 我选择为伸张正义奉献一生 |
[03:15] | A life she can never be a part of | 我不能让她陷入危险 |
[03:18] | Who am I? | 我是什么人? |
[03:19] | I’m Spider-Man, given a job to do | 我是蜘蛛人,身负神圣使命 |
[03:22] | And I’m Peter Parker, and I, too, have a job | 我也是彼得帕克 有一份伟大的工作 |
[03:25] | Parker. Parker! | 帕克,帕克�K |
[03:27] | No, no, no, stop! Stop! | 停,快停车 |
[03:31] | Parker, you’re late, man. AIways late | 你迟到了,你老是迟到 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, Mr. Aziz. There was a disturbance | 对不起,我被一件事耽搁了 |
[03:37] | Another disturbance. AIways a disturbance with you | 拜托,你每次都搞这种飞机 |
[03:39] | Come on, 2 1 minutes ago, in comes order | 21分钟前有人叫了比萨 |
[03:42] | Harmattan, Burton & Smith. Eight extra-large deep-dish pizzas | �E然法律事务所 八个松厚饼皮什锦口味比萨 |
[03:48] | I told you, I don’t understand that language | 我跟你说过 那种语言我不懂啊 |
[03:50] | -Speak English. -You can’t make pizza | -讲英文 -你不会做比萨 |
[03:52] | I can’t? I’ve been making pizza five years | 我不会? 开玩笑�K我已经做了五年的比萨了 |
[03:54] | In eight minutes, I am defaulting on Joe’s 29-minute guarantee | 八分钟内不送到 就超过29分钟送达的保证 |
[03:57] | Then, not only am I receiving no money for these pizzas… | 这样一来我不但钱收不到 |
[04:00] | …but I will lose the customer forever to Pizza Yurt | 连这个大客户都会被对手抢走 |
[04:03] | -Why didn’t you send Saleem? -Saleem was deported yesterday | -你为什么不派萨利姆去? -萨利姆昨天已经被赶出去啦 |
[04:06] | -Look– Smiley. -What about my cheese pizza? | 你看看,我的乳酪比萨怎么样? 开心一点 |
[04:08] | Look, you are my only hope, all right? You have to make it in time | 我全靠你了,你要准时送到 |
[04:12] | Peter, you’re a nice guy. But you’re just not dependable | 你人很好,只是很不可靠 |
[04:16] | This is your last chance | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[04:18] | You have to go 42 blocks in 7 1 I2 minutes or your ass is fired | 你要在七分半钟内赶到那里 不然我就炒你鱿鱼 |
[04:25] | Go! | 快去啊 |
[04:49] | Hey, what, are you stupid? | 你猪头呀? |
[05:12] | Whoa! He stole that guy’s pizzas! | 他抢了那家伙的比萨 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna get it! | 我去捡 |
[05:41] | Hey, you guys. No playing in the streets | 小朋友,别在大马路玩耍 |
[05:44] | Yes, Mr. Spider-Man | 好,蜘蛛人哥哥 |
[05:45] | See you | 回头见 |
[05:48] | Way to go, Spidey! | 帅哟,蜘蛛人 |
[06:59] | Pizza time | 比萨送来了 |
[07:05] | You’re late | 你迟到了 |
[07:08] | I’m not paying for those | 我不会付钱 |
[07:28] | Elevator | 电梯 |
[07:47] | Joe’s 29-minute guarantee is a promise, man | 我保证29分钟内把比萨送达 |
[07:50] | I know to you, Parker, a promise means nothing. But to me, it’s serious | 你不把这保证当一回事 我却是很认真的 |
[07:55] | It’s serious to me too, Mr. Aziz | 我也很认真呀,老板 |
[07:57] | -You’re fired. Go. -Please, I need this job | -你被开除了,走吧 -我需要这份工作 |
[08:00] | -You’re fired. -Look, give me another chance | -你被开除了 -再给我一次机会 |
[08:11] | You’re fired | 你被开除了 |
[08:13] | -Parker, hello. You’re fired. -Why? | -帕克,你被开除了 -为什么? |
[08:15] | Dogs catching Frisbees? | 接飞盘的小狗 |
[08:17] | Pigeons in the park? A couple geezers playing chess? | 公园里的鸽子 两个下棋的老头儿 |
[08:19] | -Boss. -Not now | -老板 -别烦我 |
[08:21] | The Bugle could show another side of New York for a change | 我只想呈现纽约市温馨的一面 |
[08:24] | We got six minutes to deadline, Jonah. We need page one | 六分钟后截稿,缺头版版面 |
[08:27] | I don’t pay you to be a sensitive artiste. I pay you– Still not now! | 我付你钱不是让你搞艺术 我叫你别烦我 |
[08:30] | I pay you because that psycho Spider-Man will pose for you | 是因为蜘蛛人只肯让你拍照 |
[08:33] | He won’t let me take any more pictures. You turned the whole city against him | 他不肯让我拍照了 你害他成为全民公敌 |
[08:37] | A fact I’m very proud of | 我可得意的咧 |
[08:39] | Get your pretty little portfolio off my desk before I go into a diabetic coma | 把这些恶心照片拿走 免得我把隔夜饭吐出来 |
[08:42] | -It’s your wife, she lost her checkbook. -Thanks for the good news | -你太太说她把支票簿搞丢了 -这真是好消息 |
[08:46] | Please, isn’t there any of these shots you can use? I need the money | 你连一张都不肯采用吗? 我真的很缺钱 |
[08:51] | Miss Brant. Get me a violin | 布小姐,快拿纸巾来 让擦我眼泪 |
[08:53] | Five minutes to deadline, Jonah | 只剩五分钟 |
[08:55] | Run a picture of a rancid chicken. Here’s the headline: | 登一张死鸡照片,头条是: |
[08:57] | “Food Poisoning Scare Sweeps City.” | “禽流感侵袭纽约市” |
[09:00] | -Some food got poisoned? -I’m a little nauseous | -吃炸鸡都会中毒吗? -我不是说我快吐了吗? |
[09:02] | All right, Mr. Jameson | 好吧,詹老板 |
[09:06] | It stinks. Robbie, there’s your page one | 逊毙了 这就是头条新闻 |
[09:08] | “Masked Menace Terrorizes Town.” | 蒙面大坏蛋威胁纽约市 |
[09:10] | I told you, he’s not a menace | 他并不是大坏蛋 |
[09:11] | -I told you– -I’ll take care of it | -我警告你�K -我马上去办 |
[09:13] | -I’ll give you 1 50. -Three hundred | -我付你一百五十美元 -三百美元 |
[09:15] | That’s outrageous | 太贵了啦 |
[09:17] | Done. Give this to the girl | 好吧,拿去领钱 |
[09:19] | Thank you. Bye-bye | 谢谢,再见 |
[09:20] | Hi | 嗨 |
[09:22] | Hey, Pete | 嗨,彼得 |
[09:27] | I don’t think this covers the advance I gave you a couple weeks ago | 这不够还你上次预支的钱 |
[09:31] | -Right. -Sorry | -对喔 -抱歉 |
[09:34] | Hey | 嘿 |
[09:36] | Chin up, okay? | 抬起头来 |
[09:50] | Watch it, jerk! | 走路小心点 |
[10:03] | Dr. Connors. Sorry | 康博士,对不起 |
[10:05] | Where were you headed, Parker? | 你要去哪儿? |
[10:06] | To your class | 上你的课呀 |
[10:08] | My class is over | 我的课上完了 |
[10:10] | See me standing here? | 你没看到我站在这儿吗? |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. I’m trying. I wanna be here | 对不起,我很努力想赶来 |
[10:16] | Then be here | 那就要准时上课 |
[10:19] | Look at you, Peter | 看看你 |
[10:21] | Your grades have been steadily declining. You’re late for class | 你的成绩一落千丈 上课老是迟到 |
[10:25] | You always appear exhausted | 你总是疲疚不堪 |
[10:30] | Your paper on fusion is still overdue | 你也还没交核融合的报告 |
[10:32] | I know. I’m planning to write it on Dr. Otto Octavius | 我计划写巴奥图博士的研究 |
[10:35] | Planning is not a major at this university | 大学没有计划这门科系 |
[10:42] | Octavius is a friend of mine | 巴博士是我的朋友 |
[10:44] | Better do your research, Parker | 你要好好写报告 |
[10:46] | Get it done, or I’m failing you | 交不出来我就会把你当掉 |
[11:11] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[11:13] | Well, say something | 说话呀 |
[11:15] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么大日子? |
[11:17] | Really, Peter. It’s your birthday! | 你忘啦,今天是你的生日 |
[11:20] | Whether you want to remember it or not | 你看你自己都忘了 |
[11:23] | He lives in another reality. Don’t you, Pete? | 他活在另一个世界 对吧,彼得? |
[11:27] | -Hi, M.J. | -嗨,玛莉珍 -嗨 -Hi |
[11:29] | -Hey, buddy. | -好兄弟 -嗨 -Hey |
[11:31] | Long time, no see | 好久不见 |
[11:33] | So how’s the play? I read a great review | 你演的舞台剧受到好评 |
[11:36] | It’s going fine. It’s going good | 进行得挺顺利的 |
[11:38] | She’s brilliant in it | 她演得超棒 |
[11:39] | Harry sent me roses | 哈利送我玫瑰花 |
[11:41] | So where you been, pal? You don’t return my calls | 你怎么都不回我电话? |
[11:45] | I’ve been busy | 我最近很忙 |
[11:47] | Taking pictures of Spider-Man? How’s the bug these days? | 忙着替蜘蛛人拍照? 那只害虫近来好吗? |
[11:51] | The less you see of that man, the better | 那个人你最好少见为妙 |
[11:53] | Now, let’s all go into the other room and have something to eat | 大家到餐厅吃饭吧 |
[11:57] | I’ll get the hors d’oeuvres | 我去拿点心 |
[11:58] | So how are things going at Oscorp? | 你在奥氏企业做得怎样? |
[12:00] | They’re great. I’m head of Special Projects | 很好,我现在是特别计划的总监 |
[12:03] | We’re about to make a breakthrough on fusion | 我们的核融合研究有重大突破 |
[12:06] | How lovely, Harry. Your father would be so proud, rest his soul | 你真能干 你父亲在天之灵一定以你为荣 |
[12:10] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | We’re actually funding one of your idols, Pete. Otto Octavius | 我在资助你的偶像巴奥图博士 |
[12:16] | -I’m writing a paper on him. -You want to meet him? | -我正在写关于他的报告 -你想见他吗? |
[12:18] | You’d introduce me? | 你肯带我去见他? |
[12:20] | You bet | 当然�� |
[12:21] | Octavius is gonna put Oscorp on the map… | 他会帮助奥氏企业达到 |
[12:23] | …in a way my father never even dreamed of | 连我爸也梦想不到的成就 |
[12:25] | M.J., could you give me a hand? | 玛莉珍,过来帮忙 |
[12:30] | She’s waiting for you, pal | 她在等着你 |
[12:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:33] | The way she looks at you or doesn’t look at you | 她一直忍不住在偷瞄你 |
[12:36] | However you want to look at it | 难道你看不出来? |
[12:38] | I don’t have time for girls right now | 我现在没时间交女友 |
[12:40] | Why, are you dead? | 你是猪头吗? |
[12:42] | I’ve been kind of busy | 我最近很忙 |
[12:44] | Taking pictures of your friend? | 忙着替你朋友拍照? |
[12:47] | Could we get off that subject? | 别再提了,好吗? |
[12:49] | I want us to be friends, Harry. I want us to trust each other | 我希望我们成为朋友,哈利 我希望我们可以互相信任 |
[12:52] | Then be honest with me | 那就老实说 |
[12:54] | If you knew who he was, would you tell me? | 你知道他是谁会告诉我吗? |
[13:02] | Peter, don’t you understand how I feel? | 彼得 难道你一点都不了解我的感受? |
[13:04] | I want this guy dead | 我要这家伙去见阎王 |
[13:06] | The same way you want the guy who killed your Uncle Ben dead | 你要这个杀了你班叔叔的凶手 死得跟班叔叔一样惨 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to rag on you on your birthday | 对不起,我真的不是故意 要在你生日这天说教 |
[13:22] | You’re my buddy, you know that | 你是我的好兄弟 你知道的 |
[13:26] | You’re family, Pete | 你是家人,彼得 |
[13:28] | My father loved you. You were like a son to him | 我父亲过去这么疼你 就像疼亲生儿子一样 |
[13:38] | Thank you, Harry | 谢谢你,哈利 |
[14:04] | (查封通知) | |
[14:13] | May | 梅 |
[14:15] | Oh, what, Ben? | 班,什么事? |
[14:18] | Wait | 等一下 |
[14:20] | -Aunt May. -Oh, my | -梅婶 -哎呀 |
[14:22] | Oh, Peter. Oh, for a second there, I thought I was years ago | 彼得,原来是你 我还以为我回到从前了 |
[14:29] | Everybody’s gone, aren’t they? | 大家都走了,对吧? |
[14:32] | Did they have a good time? | 他们开不开心? |
[14:34] | I’m sure they did | 很开心 |
[14:37] | -You okay? -Of course. But you go home | -你还好吧? -很好,你回去吧 |
[14:42] | And be careful. I don’t like that scooter thing you drive around | 小心点 骑摩托车很危险 |
[14:47] | I’m worried about you | 我很担心你 |
[14:49] | You’re so alone. And I saw the letter from the bank | 你一个人孤零零的 我也看到银行寄来的信 |
[14:54] | Oh, my. You did? | 真是的,你看到了? |
[14:57] | Oh, well | 别担心 |
[14:59] | So? | 怎样呢? |
[15:01] | I’m a little behind | 我的经济状况不好 |
[15:03] | Everybody is | 大家都一样 |
[15:06] | Anyway, I don’t want to talk about it anymore | 我不想再谈了 |
[15:09] | I’m tired, and you better start back home | 我累了,你也该回家了 |
[15:14] | Here, kiddo. Happy birthday | 拿去,生日快乐 |
[15:17] | You need it more than I do | 你比我更需要 |
[15:19] | -No, I can’t take that from you. -Yes, you can! | -我不能拿 -当然能 |
[15:22] | You can take this money from me | 我给你就拿去 |
[15:24] | For God’s sake, it’s not much. Now, take it! | 这没多少钱,拿去吧 |
[15:27] | And don’t you dare leave it here | 别偷偷留下来 |
[15:30] | Oh, I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[15:33] | It’s just that I miss your uncle Ben so much | 我只是太想你的班叔叔 |
[15:38] | Can you believe that it’s two years next month since he was taken? | 下个月就是他逝世两周年忌日 |
[15:46] | I think to myself at times… | 我有时候会想 |
[15:49] | …were I to face the one responsible for what happened, I’d…. | 如果我该为他的死负责 |
[15:54] | Oh, I don’t know what I’d do | 我真不知该如何是好 |
[16:03] | Now… | 来吧 |
[16:06] | …you better take the rest of your cake home | 把生日蛋糕带回去吃 |
[16:24] | Hey | 嘿 |
[16:26] | Hey. You’re still here | 你还在这儿 |
[16:29] | I saw your billboard on Bleecker | 我看到你的广告看板 |
[16:31] | Isn’t it funny? I’m really kind of embarrassed | 很好笑吧,我有够糗了 |
[16:34] | Don’t be. It’s nice. I get to see you every day now | 一点也不会 我每天都能看到你真好 |
[16:38] | The photographer liked my face | 那个摄影师喜欢我的脸 |
[16:40] | I was only supposed to be in the catalogue | 我还以为我只会出现在目录里 |
[16:43] | Then I got the part in the play. Everything at once | 然后我就拿到那部戏里的角色 好像所有的事都在一俐间发生了 |
[16:46] | Your dream came true | 你的梦想成真了 |
[16:49] | How about yours? | 你的呢? |
[16:53] | I’m fine | 我还可以啦 |
[16:58] | I wish you’d come see the play | 我希望你能来看这出剧 |
[17:01] | You’re the one who always encouraged me | 你总是一直鼓励我 |
[17:04] | I plan to | 我是想去 |
[17:11] | I liked seeing you tonight, Peter | 今天我见到你好开心 |
[17:15] | Oh, boy, yeah | 我也是 |
[17:17] | “Oh, boy, yeah” what? | 你也是什么? |
[17:25] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[17:31] | Do you want to say something? | 你想对我说什么吗? |
[17:39] | I… | 我�K |
[17:46] | …was… | 我想问�K |
[17:49] | …wondering if you’re still in the Village | 你还住在东区吗? |
[18:01] | You’re such a mystery | 我真搞不懂你 |
[18:13] | Peter | 彼得 |
[18:17] | What? | 什么? |
[18:23] | Happy birthday | 生日快乐 |
[18:33] | I’m seeing somebody now | 我正与一个人见面 |
[18:38] | -Therapy. -No | -喔,是去治疗 -不 |
[18:40] | A person, a man | 一个人,一个男人 |
[18:42] | You mean, like a boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗? |
[18:44] | Well, like I like him | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么? |
[18:52] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[18:55] | That’s good, you know? Companionship…. | 交男朋友很好呀 |
[19:00] | May be more than that. More? | -也许他不只是男朋友 -不只? |
[19:05] | I don’t know | 我不晓得 |
[19:08] | I’m coming to see your play tomorrow night | 我明晚会去看你的舞台剧 |
[19:13] | -You’re coming? -I’ll be there | -真的吗? -我一定会到 |
[19:17] | Don’t disappoint me | 别让我失望 |
[19:20] | I won’t | 我不会的 |
[19:36] | Rent | 房租 |
[19:41] | -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨你的头 -Hi. What’s “hi”? |
[19:44] | Can I spend it? | 我的房租咧? |
[19:46] | I have a paycheck due this week and– | 我这礼拜会领薪水 |
[19:48] | -You’re a month late again. Again. -I promise as soon as– | -你的房租又迟交了一个月 -我保证�K |
[19:52] | If promises were crackers, my daughter would be fat | 如果保证能当饭吃 我女儿早就变成胖妹了 |
[19:56] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Ditkovitch. All I got is this 20 for the rest of the week | 真的很抱歉 这是我这星期的生活费 |
[20:01] | “Sorry” doesn’t pay the rent | 道歉也没用 |
[20:03] | And don’t try to sneak past me. I have ears like a cat and eyes like a rodent | 下次别偷溜进来,我的耳朵跟 猫一样灵,眼睛跟老鼠一样尖 |
[20:09] | -Thanks, Mr. Ditkovitch. -Hi, Pete | -多谢了,房东先生 -嗨,彼得 |
[21:06] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[21:15] | Rent? | 房租咧? |
[21:22] | Doctor? Mr. Osborn’s here | 博士,奥先生来了 |
[21:25] | Nobel Prize, Otto. Nobel Prize. And we’ll all be rich | 诺贝尔奖是你的囊中物 我们都会发大财 |
[21:29] | It’s not about the prizes, Harry | 我不是为了得奖,哈利 |
[21:30] | But you need money. You need Oscorp | 但是你需要奥氏企业的资金 |
[21:32] | Who do we have here? | 这位是谁? |
[21:34] | This is my good friend I called you about | 我跟你提过的超级麻吉 |
[21:36] | He got me through high-school science | 他帮我完成高中理工科 |
[21:38] | Peter Parker, sir. I’m writing a paper on you for– | 我是彼得帕克 我正在写关于你的报告 |
[21:41] | I know what you’re doing here… | 我知道你来的目的 |
[21:42] | …but I don’t have time to talk to students now | 可是我没空跟大学生哈啦 |
[21:46] | But Oscorp pays the bills, so…. | 不过奥氏企业是我的大金主 |
[21:48] | That’s why I have to take off. Board meeting | 没错,我得去参加董事会 |
[21:50] | But my job is done here. Got you two geniuses together | 你们这两个天才就好好聊聊吧 |
[21:54] | Good Iuck tomorrow, Otto. Nobel Prize. We’ll see you in Sweden! | 祝明天好运,诺贝尔奖是你的 咱们瑞典见�� |
[22:01] | Interesting fellow, your friend | 你朋友挺有意思的 |
[22:03] | I won’t take much of your time | 我不会占用你太多时间 |
[22:05] | Now I remember you. You’re Connors’ student. He tells me you’re brilliant | 我记得你,你是老康的学生 他说你的头脑很好 |
[22:10] | He also tells me you’re lazy | 他也说你很懒惰 |
[22:13] | I’m trying to do better | 我一定会改进 |
[22:15] | Being brilliant’s not enough, young man. You have to work hard | 头脑好还不够 你一定要努力向上 |
[22:19] | Intelligence is not a privilege, it’s a gift | 聪明不是特权,那是一种天赋 |
[22:22] | And you use it for the good of mankind | 你要用来造福人类 |
[22:24] | Otto, your Iunch is ready | 奥图,你的午餐准备好了 |
[22:27] | -This is my wife, Rosie. -Hello | -这是我太太,萝丝 -你好 |
[22:29] | This is Peter Parker. Connors’ student. The one who falls asleep in class | 这是彼德帕克,康博士的学生 上课打瞌睡那一个 |
[22:32] | I always fell asleep in physics class | 我上物理课老是睡着 |
[22:36] | -Nice to meet you, Peter. -Good to meet you | -很高兴见到你,彼得 -我也是 |
[22:39] | Excuse me | 我先离开 |
[22:43] | Is that it? | 就是这个吗? |
[22:44] | Yes. My design to initiate and sustain fusion | 对,完成并维持核融合的机器 |
[22:48] | I understand you use harmonics of atomic frequencies | 你使用原子的谐波频率 |
[22:51] | Sympathetic frequencies | 其实是共振频率 |
[22:53] | Harmonic reinforcement? | 借以加强核融合的效果? |
[22:55] | Go on | 继续说 |
[22:58] | An exponential increase in energy output | 最后产生出强大的能量 |
[23:01] | A huge amount of energy | 无穷无尽的能量 |
[23:03] | Like a perpetual sun providing renewable power for the whole world | 就像太阳一样提供 取之不很、用之不尽的能源 |
[23:07] | It’s all so amazing. If it works, it could change the way we live | 这真是太神奇了,如果成功的话 它可以改变我们生活的方式 |
[23:11] | It is amazing, and it will work | 是很神奇,而且一定会成功的 |
[23:13] | Are you sure you could stabilize the fusion reaction? | 你能稳定核融合反应吗? |
[23:17] | Peter, what have we been talking about for the last hour and a half? | 我这一个半小时都在说什么? |
[23:20] | This is my life’s work | 这是我毕生的心血结晶 |
[23:23] | I certainly know the consequences of the slightest miscalculation | 我知道计算错误的严重后果 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to question you | 对不起,我不该质疑你 |
[23:28] | Rosie, our new friend thinks I’m gonna blow up the city | 这位小朋友认为我会把纽约炸掉 |
[23:32] | You can sleep soundly tonight | 你今晚可以高枕无忧 |
[23:34] | Otto’s done his homework | 他的研究无懈可击 |
[23:36] | Come to the demonstration tomorrow, and you’ll see for yourself | 明天来看测试你就知道 |
[23:39] | And you need to sleep soundly tonight, Otto | 你倒是要好好睡一觉 |
[23:42] | Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light? | 爱迪生发明电灯前有睡吗? |
[23:44] | Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? | 马可尼发明无线电前有睡吗? |
[23:47] | Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the 5th? | 贝多芬写第五交响曲前有睡吗? |
[23:49] | Did Bernoulli sleep before he found the curves of quickest descent? | 伯努利在发明最小作用量原理前 有麦过眼吗? |
[23:53] | Rosie, I love this boy | 我很欣赏这个年轻人 |
[23:55] | Peter, tell us about yourself. Do you have a girlfriend? | 谈谈你自己 你有女朋友吗? |
[24:00] | Well…. | 这个嘛�K |
[24:03] | I don’t really know | 我不知道耶 |
[24:04] | Well, shouldn’t you know? I mean, who would know? | 你不是应该知道吗? 你不知道谁知道? |
[24:08] | Leave him alone. Maybe it’s a secret love | 别逼他,也许这是秘密 |
[24:11] | Love should never be a secret | 爱不应该是秘密 |
[24:13] | If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside… | 把爱这么复杂的事藏在心底 |
[24:17] | …gonna make you sick | 一定会把自己逼疯 |
[24:19] | I finally got Iucky in love | 我很幸运能找到真爱 |
[24:21] | We both did | 我们都一样 |
[24:23] | But it’s hardly perfect. You have to work at it | 但绝非完美,爱要努力经营 |
[24:27] | I met him on the college steps, and I knew it wasn’t going to be easy | 我们念同一所大学 我一开始就知道会很辛苦 |
[24:30] | He was studying science, and I was studying English literature | 他念理工,我念英国文学 |
[24:34] | That’s right. I was trying to explain the theory of relativity | 我试着跟她解释相对论 |
[24:37] | And Rosie was trying to explain T.S. Eliot | 她试着跟我解释艾略特的诗 |
[24:41] | Time present and time past | 在时间与过去时间 |
[24:44] | -Are both perhaps present -Perhaps present | -两者都可能是现在时间吗? -可能是 |
[24:46] | -In time future | -在未来的时间“ -在未来的时间” -In time future |
[24:48] | I still don’t understand what he was talking about | 我完全看不懂他在写什么 |
[24:51] | -Yes, you do. -I’m serious | -你知道啦 -我是说真的 |
[24:52] | T.S. Eliot is more complicated than advanced science | 艾略特的诗比科学更深奥 |
[24:56] | But if you want to get a woman to fall in love with you, feed her poetry | 不过你想追女孩就读诗给她听 |
[25:01] | Poetry | 读诗 |
[25:04] | Never fails | 屡试不爽 |
[25:05] | (自助洗衣店) (自助洗衣店) | |
[25:08] | (朗费罗 叶慈) | |
[25:10] | A tall and slender maiden All alone upon a prairie | 一名身材高挑修长的少女 一个人独自站在草原上 |
[25:13] | Brightest green were all her garments | 她身穿着翠绿色衣吁 |
[25:15] | And her hair was like the sunshine | 秀发有如阳光般闪亮 |
[25:18] | Day by day he gazed upon her | 他日复一日凝视着她 |
[26:12] | (不可儿戏) | |
[26:18] | Rent! | 房租 |
[26:21] | Where is my money?! | 我的钱咧? |
[26:49] | You seem jittery tonight | 你今晚好像很紧张 |
[26:51] | You never know who’s coming | 你永远不知道什么人会来 |
[26:53] | (康乃馨三美元一束) | |
[27:08] | Ladies, five minutes. Five minutes | 各位,五分钟后开演 |
[27:29] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么这么厉害? |
[27:33] | Work out, plenty of rest | 多运动、多休息 |
[27:35] | You know, eat your green vegetables | 还有多吃青菜 |
[27:38] | That’s what my mom is always saying. I just never actually believed her | 我妈也这么说,我以前都不信 |
[27:44] | Come on. Go | 快点 |
[27:49] | Keep it steady | 稳着点 |
[28:13] | It’s a web | 那是一张蜘蛛网 |
[28:15] | Go, Spidey, go! | 蜘蛛人,加油 |
[28:25] | We got trouble! | 有麻烦了 |
[28:45] | Get me down! | 放我下来 |
[28:50] | I am more than content with what Mr. Moncrieff said | 我很相信孟先生说的话 |
[28:53] | His voice alone inspires one with absolute credulity | 光是听到他的声音就令人放心 |
[28:57] | Then you think we should forgive them? | 那我们该原谅他们吗? |
[29:02] | Yes | 对 |
[29:04] | I mean, no | 我是说不对 |
[29:10] | Hey. Hey. Hey, chief. You park there, I’m towing it | 老兄,你违规停车会被拖吊 |
[29:15] | Whatever | 随你便 |
[29:19] | Shoelace | 鞋带松了 |
[29:25] | You might want to…. | 领带也应该�K |
[29:32] | -Can I help you? -Yeah, I’ve come to see the show | -我能效劳吗? -我是来看戏的 |
[29:36] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir. No one will be seated after the doors are closed | 抱歉,开演后就不能进去 |
[29:41] | It helps maintain the illusion | 这样才不会打扰到观众 |
[29:45] | I understand | 我懂了 |
[29:48] | Miss Watson, she’s a friend of mine. She asked me to come | 华森小姐请我来看戏 |
[29:52] | But not to come late | 但她没请你迟到 |
[29:56] | I have to see this show. Just let me in, I’ll stand in the– | 我一定要进去,让我站在�K |
[30:00] | (演出时请保持安静) | |
[30:09] | Listen, can’t you–? | 听着,你难道不能�K? |
[30:25] | A Spider-Man | 蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人 A Spider-Man |
[30:28] | A-does whatever a spider can | 飞檐走壁、铲奸除恶 |
[30:31] | A-spins a web, any size | 吐出蜘蛛丝,织成蜘蛛网 |
[30:34] | Catches thieves a-just like flies | 坏人就像苍蝇自投罗网 |
[30:37] | Look out Here comes the Spider-Man | 小心,蜘蛛人来了 |
[30:56] | You sure you don’t wanna come tonight? | 今天你真的不一起来? |
[30:59] | Yeah, I’m sure | 不了 |
[31:00] | -Okay. Call me. -I will | -好吧,打电话给我 -好 |
[31:02] | -You were great tonight. -Thanks | -你今晚演得很棒 -谢谢 |
[31:06] | May I have an autograph, please, miss? | 大明星,请你帮我签名 |
[31:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会跑来? |
[31:27] | You hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[31:28] | Starved | 饿扁了 |
[32:20] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[32:27] | Okay | 好吧 |
[33:04] | How you doing? | 你怎么样啊? |
[33:06] | Good | 很好 |
[33:10] | I just wanna say, I really like what you do | 我只是想告诉你 我真的很喜欢你所做的一切 |
[33:14] | -Think it’s great. -Thanks | -我想那很棒 -谢谢 |
[33:18] | I’m with Weisenhower, Anderson, Nichols & Knudsen… | 我和艾森豪 安德森、尼寇斯和纳德森�K |
[33:21] | …PR firm in the building… | 在这大楼的PR公司 |
[33:23] | …and I just wanna say I think the image you have is fantastic | 我觉得你的表现真的是太棒了 |
[33:26] | It’s really put together. The costume. The…this thing | 真是组合得完美无缺呀 这套装束,还有�K这个 |
[33:29] | I mean, it’s really put together. It’s great | 我是说,组合得恰恰好 真是太好了 |
[33:35] | I think you could do more than print though | 我觉得你不应该只局限在平面印刷 |
[33:37] | I think you might wanna try some TV, you know? | 我想你或许可以试试看电视节目 你说呢? |
[33:40] | Can I riff for you? Come up with a couple ideas? | 需要我帮忙过目吗? 说不定会有哪些新点子? |
[33:42] | Just what my company would do? Let’s see, what do I got? | 只是在想我的公司能够做什么? 看一下,我们现在手上有什么? |
[33:45] | How about a children’s book? You could– | 童书怎么样? 你可以�K |
[33:48] | Like Charlotte’s Web, but without the pig. That kind of thing | 像《Charlotte,sWeb》 不过没有小猪,诸如此类的 |
[33:51] | How about a line of hammocks? | 吊床的绳索怎么样? |
[33:53] | Because it’s kind of a web thing | 因为它是网子一样的东西 |
[33:56] | You could do a men’s cologne called Thwip | 你或许可以制造一种男人的古龙水 名字就叫“抛射魅力” |
[34:02] | Let me give you a card | 这是我的名片 |
[34:03] | I don’t have any pockets | 我没有口袋 |
[34:06] | Yeah | 是啊�K |
[34:11] | Well, we’re right in the building | 我们正好就在大楼中 |
[34:23] | That doesn’t help. I do that all the time | 我常常这样 那没有用 |
[34:27] | -Slow elevator. -Yeah | -慢速电梯 -是啊 |
[34:51] | Thus, the second-order term… | 因此,从一次项摄动能量中 |
[34:54] | …in the expansion of the exact order… | 计算出来的二次项 |
[34:57] | …is identical to the second order… | 和从展开式中精确项次的二次项 |
[35:00] | …calculated from first-order perturbation energy | 是完全相同的�K |
[35:04] | Since we are free to choose an arbitrary origin for our energy…. | 因此我们可以自由选择一个 源源不绝的能量供应 |
[35:07] | (巴氏融合? 能量过高?轰!) | |
[35:13] | (玛莉珍) | |
[35:30] | Hi. It’s me. Sing your song at the beep | 是我,请在哔声后留言 |
[35:34] | Hi, M.J | 玛莉珍 |
[35:35] | This is Peter | 是我彼得 |
[35:37] | I was on my way to your show and…. | 昨晚我赶去看你的戏 |
[35:42] | Well, I was on my bike…. | 我骑着摩托车 |
[35:48] | Are you there? | 你在家吗? |
[35:52] | I really was planning on it all day | 我真的计划了一整天 |
[35:56] | And… | 但是�K |
[35:59] | …I know you predicted I’d disappoint you | 我知道你早料到我会让你失望 |
[36:02] | Bingo | 那还用说 |
[36:05] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 真是不可思议 |
[36:07] | How complicated a simple thing… | 我连八点准时到这么简单的事 |
[36:11] | …like being someplace at 8:00 can become | 都会把它搞得这么复杂 |
[36:19] | Actually, there was this obnoxious usher | 其实是一个超机车的带位员 |
[36:24] | Somebody has to talk to that usher, M.J | 应该有人去警告他 |
[36:27] | Your time has expired | 通话时间到了 |
[36:29] | Please deposit 50 cents for the next five minutes | 请再投入五毛钱 |
[36:43] | I wanna tell you the truth | 我很想告诉你实话 |
[36:47] | Here it is | 那就是 |
[36:49] | I’m Spider-Man | 我是蜘蛛人 |
[36:52] | Weird, huh? | 奇怪吧? |
[36:56] | Now you know why I can’t be with you | 所以我不能跟你在一起 |
[36:59] | If my enemies found out about you… | 如果我的敌人知道你的存在 |
[37:06] | …if you got hurt, I could never forgive myself | 而你因此受伤我会永远自责 |
[37:16] | I wish I could tell you how I feel about you | 我真希望能说出我对你的爱 |
[37:30] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[37:32] | …my wife Rosie and I would like to welcome you this afternoon | 我跟内人欢迎各位大驾光临 |
[37:36] | But first, before we start… | 但是我要先问一声 |
[37:37] | …has anybody lost a large roll of 20-dollar bills in a rubber band? | 谁丢了一�i用橡皮筋绑的钞票? |
[37:42] | Because we found the rubber band | 我们只找到橡皮筋 |
[37:48] | It’s a terrible joke | 好冷的笑话 |
[37:50] | But thank you for coming | 谢谢各位大驾光临 |
[37:52] | Today… | 今天�K |
[37:53] | …you will witness the birth of a new fusion-based energy source | 各位将目睹 一种新能源的诞生 |
[37:58] | Safe, renewable energy and cheap electricity for everyone | 一种安全的永续性能源 为所有人提供廉价的电力 |
[38:05] | And now let me introduce my assistants | 我要介绍我的助手 |
[38:16] | These four actuators were developed and programmed… | 这四只机械手臂 |
[38:19] | …for the sole purpose of creating successful fusion | 是为了处理核融合而设计 |
[38:23] | They are impervious to heat and magnetism | 它们能抗高温和磁力 |
[39:10] | These smart arms are controlled by my brain through a neural link | 我的大脑透过神经连结操控 这些具有人工智慧的机械手臂 |
[39:15] | Nanowires feed directly into my cerebellum… | 奈米神经导线直接传递指令 |
[39:18] | …allowing me to use these arms to control fusion reaction… | 让我在极度危险的环境 |
[39:22] | …in an environment no human hand could enter | 使用机械手臂控制核融合反应 |
[39:25] | Doctor, if the artificial intelligence in the arms… | 这些机械手臂具有�K |
[39:28] | …is as advanced as you suggest… | 这么先进的人工智慧 |
[39:30] | …couldn’t that make you vulnerable to them? | 你不会反被它们控制吗? |
[39:32] | How right you are | 问得好 |
[39:34] | Which is why I developed this inhibitor chip… | 所以我研发了一枚抑制晶片 |
[39:36] | …to protect my higher brain function | 保护我的大脑功能 |
[39:38] | It means I maintain control of these arms, instead of them controlling me | 让我左右这些机械手臂的行动 而不是被它们控制 |
[39:44] | And now on to the main event | 压�b好戏开始了 |
[39:46] | Give me the bIue light, Rosie | 请打蓝灯 |
[40:07] | Precious tritium is the fuel that makes this project go | 最重要的关键是稀有的�J元素 |
[40:11] | There’s only 25 pounds of it on the whole planet | 全地球只有25磅的存量 |
[40:15] | I’d like to thank Harry Osborn and Oscorp Industries for providing it | 我要感谢奥哈利的大力赞助 |
[40:19] | Happy to pay the bills, Otto | 我很乐意替你付帐单 |
[40:35] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[40:39] | …fasten your seat belts | 系好安全带 |
[41:00] | Doctor, we have a successful fusion reaction | 成功达到核融合反应 |
[41:07] | This is a breakthrough beyond your father’s dreams | 这是令尊梦想不到的非凡成就 |
[41:11] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[41:12] | We’re producing a thousand-megawatt surplus | 我们达到一百亿瓦的发电量 |
[41:22] | The power of the sun… | 太阳的能量 |
[41:24] | …in the palm of my hand | 就在我的手掌心 |
[41:48] | Keep calm! It’s only a spike! | 别惊慌,这只是跳电 |
[41:51] | It’ll soon stabilize! | 很快就会稳定 |
[41:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, please clear the room | 各位,请尽快离开 |
[42:01] | (系统负荷过量) | |
[42:07] | We have a containment breach! | 防护罩破裂 |
[42:11] | Otto, please get back! | 奥图,快回来 |
[42:14] | Shut it off, Otto! Shut it off! | 快关掉,快关掉 |
[42:17] | It will stabilize! It’s under control! | 它会稳定,我能控制它 |
[42:20] | I’m in charge here! | 这儿我作主 |
[42:22] | It’s my money! I’m in con– | 我出的钱,我作主 |
[42:28] | This doesn’t change anything | 我还是不原谅你 |
[42:34] | -What are you doing? -Pulling the plug | -你在干嘛? -关掉电源 |
[42:36] | No! | 不! |
[42:57] | Rosie! | 萝丝 |
[43:29] | Watch it | 小心 |
[43:30] | That was too close | 差点就酿成大祸 |
[43:32] | If he had more than a drop of tritium, he could have destroyed the city | 用超过一滴�J元素纽约就毁了 |
[43:41] | I’m ruined | 这下我毁了 |
[43:44] | I have nothing left, except Spider-Man | 我要跟蜘蛛人算这笔帐 |
[43:47] | He saved your life, sir | 他救了你一命 |
[43:49] | He humiliated me by touching me | 我才不屑他来救我 |
[43:52] | The press will be here soon. I suggest we move on | 记者马上赶到,快走吧 |
[43:54] | What was he doing here anyway? | 他跑来干嘛? |
[44:13] | Molten metal penetrated the spinal cavity… | 翰铁贯穿他的脊髓腔 |
[44:15] | …and fused the vertebrae at multiple points… | 脊椎多处受损 |
[44:18] | …incIuding the lamina and the roof of the spinal column | 包括脊椎板和脊柱 |
[44:20] | We won’t know the extent of the damage until we get in there | 一定要开刀才能进行诊断 |
[44:23] | I suggest we cut off these mechanical arms, slice up the harness… | 我们要锯断这些机械手臂 |
[44:26] | …and, if need be, consider a laminectomy… | 有必要的话必须切除脊椎板 |
[44:28] | …with posterior spinal fusion from C 7-T1 to T1 2 | 并进行后侧脊椎融合固定 |
[44:32] | We’re ready, doctor | 准备好了 |
[44:36] | Anybody here take shop class? | 有人锯过木头吗? |
[45:17] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[45:22] | Help me! Help me! | 救救我 |
[46:37] | No! | 不! |
[47:32] | It’s all over town, Robbie. Gossip. Rumors | 消息传开来了 到处都有谣言跟八卦 |
[47:35] | Panic in the streets, if we’re Iucky | 幸运的话会引起全城恐慌 |
[47:38] | Crazy scientist turns himself into some kind of a monster | 疯狂科学家变成怪物 |
[47:41] | Four mechanical arms welded right onto his body | 他的身上装了四只机械手臂 |
[47:44] | Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. What are the odds? | 姓巴的家伙变成八手怪 有够扯了 |
[47:49] | Hoffman! | 小何 |
[47:52] | What are we gonna call this guy? | 这怪物要叫什么? |
[47:54] | -“Dr. Octopus.” -That’s crap | -八爪博士? -烂名字 |
[47:56] | -“Science Squid”? -Crap! | -章鱼科学家 -逊毙了 |
[47:59] | -“Dr. Strange.” -That’s pretty good | -怪异博士 -这名字挺炫的 |
[48:01] | But it’s taken. Wait, wait! I got it. “Dr. Octopus.” | 可惜有人用了 有了,八爪博士 |
[48:06] | -I like it. -Of course you do | -可是�K超炫的 -当然�� |
[48:08] | Dr. Octopus. New villain in town. “Doc Ock.” | 八爪博士,全新的大坏蛋八爪博士 |
[48:12] | -Genius. -What, are you looking for a raise? | -你真天才 -你等着加薪吗? |
[48:14] | Get out | 快滚吧 |
[48:16] | Chief, I found Parker | 老板,我找到帕克了 |
[48:18] | Where you been? Why don’t you pay your phone bill | 你死到哪儿?没煤电话费吗? |
[48:20] | Mad scientist goes berserk, we don’t have pictures! | 你没拍到疯狂科学家的照片 |
[48:23] | I heard Spider-Man was there | 我听说蜘蛛人也在场 |
[48:25] | Where were you? Photographing squirrels? You’re fired | 难不成你跑去拍松鼠吗? 你被开除了 |
[48:28] | Chief, the planetarium party | 今晚的天文馆派对 |
[48:29] | You’re un-fired. I need you, come here | 你没被开除,我需要你 |
[48:31] | What do you know about high society? | 你对上流社会了解多少? |
[48:33] | -Oh. Well, I– -Don’t answer that | -嗯,我�K -你不用回答 |
[48:35] | My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You’re all I got | 原来的摄影师被马球K到 我只有你了 |
[48:39] | Big party for an American hero. My son, the astronaut | 为一名美国英雄举行庆功宴 我儿子是太空人 |
[48:42] | Could you pay me in advance? | 你能预支我薪水吗? |
[48:53] | You serious? Pay you for what? Standing there? | 你是说真的? 我付你钱傻傻地站着吗? |
[48:56] | The planetarium, tomorrow night, 8:00. There’s the door | 明晚八点整,快滚吧 |
[49:13] | My Rosie’s dead | 我心爱的萝丝死了 |
[49:17] | My dream is dead | 我的梦想破灭 |
[49:23] | And these… | 这些�K |
[49:26] | …monstrous things should be at the bottom of the river… | 可怕的东西应该沉下去 |
[49:32] | …along with me | 连我一起葬身河底 |
[49:43] | Something… | 我的脑里�K |
[49:46] | …in my head | 有一个声音 |
[49:51] | Something talking | 它在说话 |
[49:56] | The inhibitor chip! | 抑制晶片 |
[50:01] | Gone | 不见了 |
[50:08] | Rebuild | 重头来过 |
[50:12] | No | 不行 |
[50:15] | Peter was right | 彼得说的对 |
[50:19] | I miscalculated | 我算错了 |
[50:27] | I couldn’t have miscalculated | 我不可能算错 |
[50:30] | It was working, wasn’t it? | 核融合不是成功了吗? |
[50:37] | Yes | 对 |
[50:40] | We could rebuild. Enlarge the containment field | 我们重头来过,加大防护罩 |
[50:43] | Make it bigger and stronger than ever | 让它比上一次更大更强 |
[50:46] | But we need money | 但是我们需要钱 |
[50:50] | Steal it? | 去抢银行? |
[50:51] | No, no, no, I’m not a criminal | 不行,我不能犯罪 |
[50:56] | That’s right | 没错 |
[50:59] | The real crime would be not to finish what we started | 不完成我的梦想才是罪恶 |
[51:06] | We’ll do it here | 就在这里完成 |
[51:08] | The power of the sun in the palm of my hand | 太阳能量就在我的手掌心 |
[51:12] | Nothing will stand in our way | 没有人能阻挡我们 |
[51:14] | Nothing! | 没有人 |
[51:19] | (贷款部) | |
[51:21] | -That’s the social security. -Yes, I see | -这是我的社会保险 -我看到了 |
[51:24] | My uncle Ben’s life insurance | 这是我班叔叔的寿险 |
[51:26] | Yes, but I’m afraid… | 是的,但是很抱歉 |
[51:28] | …it’s just not sufficient to refinance your home | 这还是不够让你们重新贷款 |
[51:32] | Oh, but I’m giving piano lessons again | 我又开始教钢琴了 |
[51:35] | You are? | 真的吗? |
[51:42] | We appreciate that you’ve just opened up… | 谢谢你在本银行�K |
[51:45] | …a new supersaver account with us today | 开了一个超省钱帐户 |
[51:48] | But the fact is… | 但是�K |
[51:49] | …you do not have the assets to justify this loan. I’m sorry | 你的资产不足以重新贷款 很抱歉 |
[51:54] | Well…. | 这个嘛�K |
[51:58] | At least we get the toaster | 我至少能拿到烤面包机 |
[52:00] | Actually, that’s only with a deposit of 300 or more | 存款要超过三百元才有得拿 |
[52:07] | Oh, yes, I see | 我明白了 |
[52:09] | Okay | 好吧 |
[52:14] | Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out | 别担心,一定会有办法 |
[52:33] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[52:37] | Don’t leave me | 别把我丢下来 |
[52:39] | Oh, that boy of yours is a real hero | 这孩子真是个大英雄 |
[52:42] | Hold it! | 不准动 |
[52:44] | Put your arms up! All of them! | 把手举起来,全都举起来 |
[53:10] | Here’s your change! | 这是找你的零钱 |
[53:22] | Oh, no. Come on! | 惨了,拜托 |
[53:37] | -You’re getting on my nerves. -I have a knack for that | -你把我给惹毛了 -我专门抓坏蛋 |
[53:39] | Not anymore | 你死定了 |
[54:10] | -Freeze! Don’t move! | -不准动 -站住 -Freeze! |
[54:16] | -Hold your fire! -Don’t follow me | -别开枪 -别跟来 |
[54:22] | Wait a second | 等一下 |
[54:41] | -Hand her over. -Of course | -把她交给我 -没问题 |
[54:44] | Easy, now | 慢慢来 |
[54:47] | Butterfingers | 我真是不小心 |
[55:01] | Look out! | 小心 |
[55:05] | Help me! | 救命 |
[55:09] | -Help me! -I’m coming! | -救救我 -我来了 |
[55:17] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[55:50] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[56:17] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[56:22] | Aunt May | 梅婶 |
[56:23] | You’ve stuck your webs in my business for the last time | 你未免也太多管闲事了 |
[56:26] | Now you’ll have this woman’s death on your conscience | 这老太婆的命要算在你头上 |
[56:35] | Come on | 来呀 |
[56:40] | Shame on you | 你真不要脸 |
[57:15] | There you go | 你没事了 |
[57:17] | Thank you. Oh, have I been wrong about you | 谢谢你,我以前错怪你了 |
[57:21] | We sure showed him | 我们把他打败了 |
[57:22] | What do you mean, “we”? | 是我把他打败的吧 |
[57:28] | -Take me with you, Spider-Man. | 带我走,蜘蛛人 -Take me |
[57:58] | -May I? -Sure. Go ahead | -来拍一张吧 -好,拍吧 |
[58:02] | Penny! Over here! | 潘妮,过来 |
[58:09] | Leave it | 别拿走 |
[58:15] | Hey. Might wanna take it easy, buddy | 你别喝这么多 |
[58:17] | Why? It’s a party | 何不呢?这不是个派对吗? |
[58:19] | Wouldn’t you be drinking if you lost a bundle on some crackpot… | 我以为那疯子会让我名利双收 |
[58:22] | …who you thought was gonna take you with him to fame and fortune? | 结果却被他弄得身败名裂 |
[58:26] | Not to mention your friend the bug | 还有那只大昆虫 |
[58:28] | Not tonight, Harry | 今晚别提他 |
[58:29] | Every night! Until I find him, it’s 2 4-7 | 我每晚都要说 我无论如何都要找到他 |
[58:33] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[58:36] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[58:37] | Parker! What, are you deaf? I called you twice | 你聋啦?我叫了你两次 |
[58:41] | Think I’m paying you to sip champagne? | 我是请你来喝香槟吗? |
[58:43] | Get a shot of my wife with the minister | 替我老婆跟部长拍一张 |
[58:45] | Beautiful tie | 好帅的领带 |
[58:46] | Get a shot of us with the DA | 替我们跟检察官拍一张 |
[58:49] | Beautiful dress | 好美的礼服 |
[58:51] | Here, get a shot of the mayor and his girlfriend | 替市长跟他的二奶拍一张 |
[58:55] | Wife | 我是说老婆啦 |
[58:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, good evening | 各位先生女士晚安 |
[59:01] | The committee for the Science Library of New York… | 纽约科学图书馆协会 |
[59:04] | …is pleased to present our guest of honor | 很荣幸介绍今晚的贵宝 |
[59:07] | He’s the first man to play football on the moon | 他是第一个在月球踢足球的人 |
[59:12] | The handsome, the heroic, the delicious… | 英俊勇敢、秀色可餐的�K |
[59:15] | …Captain John Jameson | 詹约翰上尉 |
[1:00:02] | Hi | 嗨 |
[1:00:05] | -You. -Listen, I’m sorry | -是你 -对不起 |
[1:00:09] | But there was a disturbance | 那天我有事耽搁了 |
[1:00:11] | I don’t know you | 我已经不认识你了 |
[1:00:15] | And I can’t keep thinking about you. It’s too painful | 我不能老是对你念念不忘 这太痛苦了 |
[1:00:19] | I’ve been reading poetry lately | 我最近在读诗 |
[1:00:21] | Whatever that means | 随你便啦 |
[1:00:23] | Day by day he gazed upon her | 他日复一日凝视着她 |
[1:00:27] | Day by day he sighed with passion Day by day– | 他日复一日为爱鼓息 |
[1:00:30] | Don’t start | 省省吧你 |
[1:00:33] | Can I get you a drink? | 我替你拿杯酒 |
[1:00:35] | I’m with John. He’ll get me my drink | 我是约翰的女友,他会为我服务 |
[1:00:38] | John | 约翰 |
[1:00:40] | By the way, John has seen my show five times | 约翰看过我的戏五次 |
[1:00:44] | Harry has seen it twice. Aunt May has seen it | 哈利看过两次,梅婶看过一次 |
[1:00:47] | My sick mother got out of bed to see it | 我病重的老妈也来看过 |
[1:00:49] | Even my father | 就连我那死鬼老爸 |
[1:00:52] | He came backstage to borrow cash | 都跑到后台向我借钱 |
[1:00:56] | But my best friend, who cares so much about me… | 但一向最关心我的好友 |
[1:01:01] | …can’t make an 8:00 curtain | 却一次也没来过 |
[1:01:05] | After all these years… | 过了这么多年 |
[1:01:08] | …he’s nothing to me but an empty seat | 对我来说他竟是一张空座位 |
[1:01:36] | It pisses me off, | 我对你很不爽 |
[1:01:38] | your loyalty to Spider-Man and not to your best friend | 你为了蜘蛛人背叛好朋友 |
[1:01:39] | I find him with my father’s body, and you defend him | 他杀死我父亲 你却为了靠他赚钱替他辩解 |
[1:01:43] | -Take it easy. -Don’t push me | -冷静点 -别推我 |
[1:01:45] | Don’t act like you’re my friend | 别假装你是我朋友 |
[1:01:47] | You stole M.J. from me | 你从我手上抢走玛莉 |
[1:01:50] | You stole my father’s love | 你也抢走我的父爱 |
[1:01:52] | Then you let him die because you didn’t turn in the freak. Isn’t that right? | 你不肯交出蜘蛛人把我爸害死 |
[1:01:59] | Huh? Isn’t that right? | 对不对?是不是这样? |
[1:02:01] | Huh, brother? | 好兄弟 |
[1:02:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, I just want you all to know… | 各位,我要宣布一个好消息 |
[1:02:17] | …that the beautiful Miss Mary Jane Watson has just agreed to marry me | 美丽的玛莉珍刚答应我的求婚 |
[1:02:32] | What a surprise | 太让人惊讶了 |
[1:02:34] | Parker, wake up! Wake up! Shoot the picture! | 别发呆,快拍照 |
[1:03:04] | Oh, no. No! | 不,惨了 |
[1:03:17] | Why is this happening to me? | 我怎么会这么衰? |
[1:04:04] | (蜘蛛人和八爪博士狼狈为奸) | |
[1:04:43] | You told him yes? Just that fast? | 你答应他了?这么快? |
[1:04:45] | It felt right | 感觉很对阿 |
[1:04:48] | Well, you might congratulate me | 你应该恭喜我 |
[1:04:50] | Congratulations | 恭喜 |
[1:04:52] | Good Iuck in the world | 全部的祝福都给你 |
[1:04:55] | John loves me | 詹很爱我 |
[1:04:57] | My father always said, “You’ll never be worth anything | 我爸总是说 “你一文不值�K” |
[1:05:01] | No man will ever want you.” | “没有男人会要你的” |
[1:05:03] | So, what, you’re gonna spend the rest of your life… | 那又怎样 用你这一辈子接下来的时间�K |
[1:05:06] | …trying to prove something to your father? | 去证明你爸说的是错的? |
[1:05:09] | Do you really love this guy? | 你真的爱这家伙吗? |
[1:05:12] | -Very much. -“Very much”? | -很爱 -“很爱”? |
[1:05:14] | That just doesn’t fly | 这样不够 |
[1:05:16] | I mean, if you really love the guy, then the answer is: | 我是说,如果你真的爱这小子 答案应该是�K |
[1:05:19] | “Do I love him? I adore him | 我爱他吗?我爱他爱得要死 |
[1:05:21] | He’s my comfortable afghan | 他总是让我觉得很舒服 |
[1:05:23] | He’s all I can think about | 我一直都想着他 |
[1:05:26] | Everything he is, everything he says, everything he does… | 他的一切一切、他说的话 他做的事 |
[1:05:30] | …to me, for me, with me, is sweet kisses | 对我、为我、与我一起 甜甜的吻 |
[1:05:37] | He makes up for all the grief and pain I’ve ever had… | 他抚平了我过去所有的悲伤和难过 |
[1:05:40] | …and in the dark of the night, he is there.” | 而且他永远都在 漫漫黑夜里守护着我 |
[1:05:43] | That’s the answer I need | 这才是我要的答案 |
[1:05:46] | Not just “I love him very much.” | 不只是“我非常爱他” |
[1:05:50] | You read too many love stories | 你看太多爱情故事了 |
[1:05:53] | What about that perfect kiss you said you had once? | 那个你曾经有过的 超完美的亲亲是怎么了? |
[1:05:56] | -The guy you believed in? -That was a fantasy | -你相信的那个家伙呢? -那只是个幻想 |
[1:05:58] | That’s all he is | 这就是关于他的一切 |
[1:06:00] | But what’s wrong with believing in love stories? | 可是向往爱情故事有什么不对吗? |
[1:06:05] | (学生健康中心) | |
[1:06:13] | You seem very okay to me | 你没什么毛病 |
[1:06:16] | My diagnosis? | 我认为�K |
[1:06:17] | It’s up here | 这是心理问题 |
[1:06:22] | You say you can’t sleep. Heartbreak? Bad dreams? | 你说你睡不着 你为了什么伤心或做噩梦吗? |
[1:06:27] | There is one dream where… | 我做了一个梦 |
[1:06:30] | …in my dream… | 在这个梦中�K |
[1:06:33] | …I’m Spider-Man | 我是蜘蛛人 |
[1:06:34] | But I’m losing my powers. I’m climbing a wall, but I keep falling | 但是我失去了超能力 我想飞檐走壁却一直摔下来 |
[1:06:43] | So you’re Spider-Man | 你是蜘蛛人 |
[1:06:44] | In my dream | 只有在我的梦中 |
[1:06:46] | Actually, it’s not even my dream. It’s a friend of mine’s dream | 其实也不是我做的梦 是我朋友做的梦 |
[1:06:50] | So it’s somebody else’s dream | 所以这是别人的梦 |
[1:06:54] | -What’s your major? Theater Arts? -Science | -你主修什么?戏剧艺术? -科学 |
[1:06:58] | Connors? | 康博士的? |
[1:06:59] | He fIunking you? | 他要把你当掉? |
[1:07:01] | He says he might | 他说他可能会 |
[1:07:03] | There you go | 就是这个 |
[1:07:13] | What about this friend? | 你的这位朋友 |
[1:07:16] | Why does he climb these walls? What does he think of himself? | 他为什么要飞檐走壁? 他觉得自己是什么? |
[1:07:20] | That’s the problem. He doesn’t know what to think | 这就是他的问题 他不知道自己是什么 |
[1:07:24] | Gotta make you mad not to know who you are. Your soul disappears | 当你不了解自己一定会发疯 你的灵魂会消失 |
[1:07:28] | Nothing as bad as uncertainty | 这种自我否定最可怕 |
[1:07:31] | I’ve been there. Who was I? | 我也曾经这样 我的身份是什么? |
[1:07:36] | Identity. Big one | 身份,很重要 |
[1:07:40] | Me, I go to my shrink | 我,我去找心理医生 |
[1:07:44] | What does he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么? |
[1:07:45] | She tells me I need some strong focus on what I want | 她说我需要放更多的注意力 在目标上 |
[1:07:50] | And I have to find out who won’t let me have it, why… | 我得找出是谁不让我拥有它 为什么�K |
[1:07:56] | …and then I have to tackle that guy, let him hear me…. | 然后我会拦截他,要他好好听着�K |
[1:08:01] | And one more thing. I have to make sure I’m right about what I want | 还有一件事 我必须确定我所要的是对的 |
[1:08:07] | Listen… | 听好 |
[1:08:08] | …maybe you’re not supposed to be Spider-Man climbing those walls | 也许你不该当 飞檐走壁的蜘蛛人 |
[1:08:13] | That’s why you keep falling | 所以你才会一直摔到地面 |
[1:08:17] | You always have a choice, Peter | 你有选择的余地 |
[1:08:21] | I have a choice | 我是有所选择 |
[1:08:32] | All the things you’ve been thinking about, Peter… | 你最近的这些念头 |
[1:08:36] | …make me sad | 让我很伤心 |
[1:08:39] | Can’t you understand? | 难道你不明白吗? |
[1:08:42] | I’m in love with Mary Jane | 我深爱玛莉珍 |
[1:08:44] | You know I understand | 你知道我明白 |
[1:08:48] | But I thought you’d learned the meaning of responsibility | 不过,我想你已经学到 责任感的意义了 |
[1:08:54] | Oh, you don’t know how it feels | 噢,你不懂那是什么感觉 |
[1:08:58] | Peter, all the times we’ve talked of honesty… | 我以前教你要见义勇为 |
[1:09:03] | …fairness, justice…. | 铲奸除恶、伸张正义 |
[1:09:06] | Out of those times, I counted on you to have the courage… | 我一直都希望你能鼓起勇气 |
[1:09:11] | …to take those dreams out into the world | 把我的梦想发扬光大 |
[1:09:16] | I can’t live your dreams anymore | 我不能活在你的梦想中 |
[1:09:20] | I want a life of my own | 我要属于自己的人生 |
[1:09:22] | You’ve been given a gift, Peter | 你拥有一个天赋 |
[1:09:24] | With great power comes great responsibility | 能力愈强,责任愈大 |
[1:09:33] | Take my hand, son | 孩子,握我的手 |
[1:09:48] | No, Uncle Ben | 不,班叔叔 |
[1:09:52] | I’m just Peter Parker | 我只是彼得帕克 |
[1:09:56] | I’m Spider-Man… | 我不再是�K |
[1:09:58] | …no more | 蜘蛛人 |
[1:10:01] | No more | 再也不是了 |
[1:10:11] | No more | 再也不是了 |
[1:11:42] | -You punk! -Sorry | -臭小子 -对不起 |
[1:11:44] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome | -谢了 -不客气 |
[1:11:53] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[1:12:04] | And when the borderline is tau equals zero, the eigenvalues are…? | 当儡微中子等于零 本征质是多少? |
[1:12:08] | Someone, please? | 有人知道吗? |
[1:12:12] | .23 electron volts | 点23电子伏特 |
[1:12:20] | Excellent work today, Parker. Keep it up | 你表现得很好,加油 |
[1:12:33] | I’m not really wicked at all. You mustn’t think that I’m wicked. You mustn’t think that I’m wicked | 其实我的人并不坏 千万别把我当成坏人 其实我的人并不坏 千万别把我当成坏人 I’m not really wicked at all. |
[1:12:36] | If you are not, then you have certainly been deceiving us all… | 如果是这样你就在骗我们 |
[1:12:39] | …in a very inexcusable manner | 这种行为不可原谅 |
[1:12:41] | I hope you have not been leading a double life… | 我希望你不是双面人 |
[1:12:44] | …pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time | 表面上耍坏,内心其实很善良 |
[1:12:47] | That would be hypocrisy | 这样就很伪善 |
[1:12:50] | Of course, I have been rather reckless | 我以前是有点坏 |
[1:12:58] | “I am glad.” | “我很高兴” |
[1:13:00] | “I am glad.” | “我很高兴” |
[1:13:03] | “I am glad.” | “我很高兴” |
[1:13:06] | Are you glad to hear it? | 我这么说你不高兴吗? |
[1:13:11] | I am glad… | 我很高兴�K |
[1:13:13] | …to hear it | 你这么说 |
[1:13:15] | In fact, now you mention the subject… | 不过我得承认�K |
[1:13:17] | …I have been very bad in my own small way | 我是有点坏 |
[1:13:22] | You were so wonderful. That was such a great play | 你演得好棒,这出戏超好看 |
[1:13:25] | You could’ve told me you were coming | 你应该跟我说你要来 |
[1:13:28] | I was afraid you’d say, “Don’t come.” | 我怕你叫我不要来 |
[1:13:34] | You look different | 你看起来不太一样 |
[1:13:36] | I shined my shoes, pressed my pants, did my homework | 我擦了鞋、烫了裤子 做了功课 |
[1:13:41] | I do my homework now | 我现在都会做功课 |
[1:13:45] | You wanna get some chow mein? | 你想吃炒面吗? |
[1:13:47] | Peter… | 彼得�K |
[1:13:49] | …I’m getting married | 我要结婚了 |
[1:13:56] | I always imagined you getting married on a hilltop | 我一直想像你会在山坡上结婚 |
[1:13:59] | And who’s the groom? | 新郎是谁? |
[1:14:01] | You hadn’t decided yet | 你还没决定 |
[1:14:05] | You think just because you saw my play… | 你以为来看戏 |
[1:14:07] | …you can talk me out of getting married? | 就能阻止我结婚? |
[1:14:10] | You once told me you loved me. I let things get in the way before | 你说过你爱我 我以前不知好歹 |
[1:14:13] | There was something I thought I had to do. I don’t have to | 我以为一定要做一件事 现在不必做了 |
[1:14:17] | You’re too late | 来不及了 |
[1:14:20] | Will you think about it? | 请你考虑一下 |
[1:14:21] | Think about what? | 考虑什么? |
[1:14:23] | Picking up where we left off | 让我们重头来过 |
[1:14:25] | Where was that? | 重头来过? |
[1:14:27] | We never got on. You can’t get off if you don’t get on | 从来没开始怎么能重头来过? |
[1:14:29] | I don’t think it’s that simple | 我认为事情没这么简单 |
[1:14:31] | Of course you don’t, because you complicate things | 当然了,你老把事情搞得很复杂 |
[1:14:33] | You don’t understand | 你不明白 |
[1:14:35] | I’m not an empty seat anymore | 我不再是个空座位 |
[1:14:38] | I’m different | 我跟以前不同 |
[1:14:40] | Punch me, I bleed | 打我一拳我会痛 |
[1:14:50] | I have to go | 我得走了 |
[1:14:58] | I’m getting married in a church | 我要在教堂结婚 |
[1:15:08] | You are different | 你是跟以前不一样 |
[1:15:23] | (八爪博士逍遥法外) | |
[1:15:25] | Dear, we agreed to put on a wedding, not go into bankruptcy | 这是场婚礼,别把我搞到破产 |
[1:15:29] | Caviar? What, are we inviting the czar? | 鱼子酱?你邀请上流美吗? |
[1:15:31] | Get some cheese and crackers, some of those little cocktail weenies | 弄点饼干和烤香肠就行了 |
[1:15:34] | I got a garbage man here says he’s got something you might want to see | 清洁队员找到一样好东西 |
[1:15:38] | If you have an extraterrestrial’s head in there, you’re the third guy this week | 如果你找到ET 有人已经捷足先登了 |
[1:15:44] | Where the hell did you get that? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[1:15:46] | In the garbage | 垃圾桶 |
[1:15:48] | In the garbage? | 垃圾桶? |
[1:15:51] | He must’ve given up | 他一定是不干了 |
[1:15:53] | Thrown in the towel. Abandoned his sad little masquerade | 举白旗投降了 不玩这个无聊游戏了 |
[1:15:59] | I finally got to him. The power of the press triumphs | 我终于把他整垮了 这是狗仔队的大胜利 |
[1:16:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, look, I think I deserve a little something for this | 你说是就是,我总有钱拿吧 |
[1:16:07] | -Give you 50 bucks. -I could get more than that on eBay | -我给你五十块 -我不如上网站拍卖 |
[1:16:10] | All right, 1 00. Give this man his money and throw in a bar of soap | 好吧,一百块钱 顺便给他一块香�m |
[1:16:14] | Your wife is still on that line | 老板娘还在线上 |
[1:16:18] | Flowers? How much? | 鲜花?多少? |
[1:16:20] | You spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave | 你干脆拿花到我坟上上香吧 |
[1:16:23] | Get plastic | 用塑胶花 |
[1:16:26] | Gotta go, big story | 有大新闻,我要挂了 |
[1:16:31] | (蜘蛛人玩完了) | |
[1:16:38] | Spider-Man | 蜘蛛人啊蜘蛛人 Spider-Man |
[1:16:42] | Where have you gone to Spider-Man? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[1:16:45] | Where have you gone to Spider-Man? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[1:17:20] | Come on, man. Get the money | 快,抢他的钱 |
[1:17:24] | Come on, come on | 快点啦 |
[1:17:29] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:17:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:17:40] | (挚爱的丈夫和叔叔 班帕克) | |
[1:17:42] | It wasn’t fair to have gone like that | 他死得好冤枉 |
[1:17:44] | He was a peaceful man | 他是个好人 |
[1:17:48] | And it was all my doing | 这都是我的错 |
[1:18:23] | Aunt May. You don’t have to punish yourself | 梅婶,你不该责怪自己 |
[1:18:27] | Oh, I know I shouldn’t | 我知道 |
[1:18:29] | It’s just that you wanted to take the subway… | 只是那天你要搭地铁 |
[1:18:33] | …and he wanted to drive you | 他却要开车送你 |
[1:18:35] | If only I had stopped him | 如果我坚持不让他去 |
[1:18:38] | We’d all three of us be having tea together | 我们就能一起喝茶聊天 |
[1:18:57] | I’m responsible | 这是我的错 |
[1:19:03] | For what? | 什么事? |
[1:19:05] | For what happened to Uncle Ben | 我应该对他的死负责 |
[1:19:07] | But you were at the library | 你那天在图书馆�K |
[1:19:10] | You were doing your homework | 做功课 |
[1:19:12] | He drove me to the library, but I never went in | 他送我到门口,可是我没进去 |
[1:19:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:19:18] | I went someplace else | 我去了别的地方 |
[1:19:20] | Someplace where I thought I could win some money… | 我想赢些钱 |
[1:19:24] | …to buy a car, because I wanted… | 用来买辆车 |
[1:19:28] | …to impress Mary Jane | 我想用来追玛莉珍 |
[1:19:32] | It happened so fast | 事情发生得太快 |
[1:19:35] | I won the money, and the guy wouldn’t pay me. Then he got robbed | 我赢了钱可是对方不付钱 后来他遇到抢匪 |
[1:19:41] | The thief… | 那个抢匪 |
[1:19:43] | …was running towards me | 朝着我跑来 |
[1:19:47] | I could’ve stopped him, but I wanted… | 我大可以拦住他 |
[1:19:50] | …revenge | 可是我想报仇 |
[1:19:54] | I let him go | 我让他逃走 |
[1:19:57] | I let him get away | 我让他逃走 |
[1:20:06] | He wanted a car | 他需要一辆车 |
[1:20:08] | He tried to take Uncle Ben’s | 他想抢班叔叔的车 |
[1:20:12] | Uncle Ben said no… | 班叔叔不肯 |
[1:20:16] | …and then he shot him | 所以就被他开枪打死 |
[1:20:22] | Uncle Ben was killed that night… | 班叔叔不肯向恶势力低头 |
[1:20:27] | …for being the only one who did the right thing | 那晚才会死在坏人枪下 |
[1:20:34] | And I…. | 而我�K |
[1:20:38] | I held his hand… | 我只能在他死前 |
[1:20:41] | …when he died | 握住他的手 |
[1:20:50] | I’ve tried to tell you so many times | 我一直想告诉你 |
[1:21:50] | Just one more little chore | 我还得做一件事 |
[1:21:54] | (蜘蛛人涉嫌杀死奥斯朋) | |
[1:21:56] | (蜘蛛人动用私刑) | |
[1:22:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:22:03] | -I’m leaving for the night, sir. -Fine | -少爷,我要走了 -你走吧 |
[1:22:07] | Your father only obsessed over his work | 老爷只为工作发狂 |
[1:22:10] | Good night, Bernard | 晚安,伯纳 |
[1:23:05] | Hello, Harry | 你好,哈利 |
[1:23:06] | Otto. What do you want? | 奥图,你要什么? |
[1:23:09] | That precious tritium | 珍贵的�J元素 |
[1:23:12] | But I need more of it this time | 这次我要更多 |
[1:23:15] | More tritium, are you crazy? You’ll destroy the city! You’re a hack! | 你疯啦?你会把纽约市给毁了 你这二流科学家 |
[1:23:23] | Hey! Hey! | 喂!�K |
[1:23:25] | Stop! Stop! All right! | 住手,好啦 |
[1:23:29] | All right, all right, all right. Put me down. We’ll make a deal | 好啦,好啦 放我下来,我们谈个条件 |
[1:23:42] | Kill Spider-Man, I’ll give you all the tritium you need | 你杀了蜘蛛人我就把东西给你 |
[1:23:46] | On second thought, bring him to me alive | 我改变主意,我要你活捉他 |
[1:23:50] | How do I find him? | 我该怎么找到他? |
[1:23:53] | -Peter Parker. -Parker? | -彼得帕克 -帕克? |
[1:23:55] | He takes pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle | 他替报社拍蜘蛛人的照片 |
[1:23:57] | Make him tell you where he is | 逼他说出他的下落 |
[1:24:05] | Have it ready | 把东西准备好 |
[1:24:10] | Don’t hurt Peter! | 别伤害彼得 |
[1:24:15] | (犯罪率上升75%) | |
[1:24:17] | (蜘蛛人在哪里?) | |
[1:24:24] | Somebody, help! | 救人啊 |
[1:24:28] | Fire! | 起火了 |
[1:24:38] | Alisa, the Chens can’t find their daughter. Have you seen her? | 老陈找不到他女儿 你有没有看到她? |
[1:24:42] | Somebody call the fire department! Help! | 快通知消防队,快呀 |
[1:24:45] | -Help! -Is anybody in that building? | -救人啊 -有人被困在里面? |
[1:24:48] | We think there’s a kid stuck on the second floor | 二楼有个小女孩 |
[1:24:51] | Hey, where you going?! | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:25:14] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:25:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Come here. I’m gonna get you out of here | 没事了,我会救你出去 |
[1:25:43] | Come on. Come on | 来吧,来吧 |
[1:26:45] | Mama | 妈妈 |
[1:26:59] | You got some guts, kid | 小子,你真带种 |
[1:27:01] | Some poor soul got trapped on the fourth floor. Never made it out | 有人被困在四楼没逃出来 |
[1:27:06] | Oh, man | 天啊 |
[1:27:10] | All right, Billy, let’s knock it down and roll them up. Get on out of here | 把东西收一收,走吧 |
[1:27:14] | Let’s pick it up! Let’s get all this equipment, let’s go! Let’s move it! | 收工了,我们走吧 |
[1:27:23] | Am I not supposed to have what I want? | 难道我不该得到我要的爱�K |
[1:27:27] | What I need? | 过我想过的生活吗? |
[1:27:31] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:27:40] | I shouldn’t have without… | 我不该没敲门�K |
[1:27:42] | …knocking | 就闯进来 |
[1:27:48] | Come in | 请进 |
[1:27:53] | -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 -Hi |
[1:27:59] | Would you like a piece of chocolate cake? | 你想吃巧克力蛋糕吗? |
[1:28:04] | Okay | 好吧 |
[1:28:07] | And a glass of milk? | 还有一杯牛奶? |
[1:28:11] | That would be nice | 这样很好 |
[1:28:15] | Okay | 好吧 |
[1:28:37] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:28:44] | You got a message | 有人留言给你 |
[1:28:47] | It’s your aunt | 是你的婶婶 |
[1:28:48] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[1:29:06] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:29:08] | Oh, they gave me another few weeks, but I decided the hell with it | 他们宽延我几个礼拜 不过我决定现在就搬家 |
[1:29:12] | I’m moving on. I found a small apartment | 我找到一间小公寓 |
[1:29:16] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我? |
[1:29:17] | I’m quite able to take care of things myself | 我可以自己照顾自己 |
[1:29:21] | And Henry Jackson across the street is giving me a hand… | 对面的亨利来帮忙 |
[1:29:24] | …and I’m giving him $5 | 我付他五块钱 |
[1:29:26] | That’s Henry Jackson? | 那是亨利杰克森? |
[1:29:28] | Yes. It’s funny what happens in two years | 才过了两年他就长这么大 |
[1:29:30] | Nine years old, has great ambitions | 他年纪小,志气却很大 |
[1:29:36] | Listen, about my last visit…. | 关于上次那件事 |
[1:29:39] | Pish-posh, we needn’t talk about it | 够了,别再说了 |
[1:29:42] | It’s water over the dam or under the bridge or wherever you like it | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[1:29:50] | But you made a brave move in telling me the truth | 你能说实话真的很勇敢 |
[1:29:54] | And I’m proud of you | 我以你为荣 |
[1:29:57] | And I thank you, and I…. | 我要谢谢你 |
[1:30:00] | I love you, Peter | 我很爱你,彼得 |
[1:30:04] | So very, very much | 很爱很爱你 |
[1:30:26] | Hey. Where are all my comic books? | 我的漫划呢? |
[1:30:29] | Those dreadful things? I gave those away | 那堆垃圾我都拿去送人了 |
[1:30:35] | -I put the pans in the box, Mrs. Parker. -Thank you, Henry | -我把锅子装好了 -谢谢你 |
[1:30:38] | -Hi, Peter. -Hey, Henry | -嗨,彼得 -嗨,亨利 |
[1:30:40] | You’re getting tall | 你长好高 |
[1:30:42] | Henry, why don’t you put those cookbooks in with the mixer | 请你把食谱跟厨具装在一起 |
[1:30:46] | Okay. You take Spider-Man’s pictures, right? | 你专门替蜘蛛人拍照 |
[1:30:50] | I used to | 那是以前 |
[1:30:51] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[1:30:53] | Henry and I agree. We don’t see his picture in the paper anymore | 最近报上都没有他的照片 |
[1:30:59] | He… | 他�K |
[1:31:03] | -…quit. -Why? | -洗手不干了 -为什么? |
[1:31:06] | Wanted to try other things | 他想做别的事 |
[1:31:08] | He’ll be back, right? | 他会回来,对吧? |
[1:31:11] | I don’t know | 我不晓得 |
[1:31:14] | You’ll never guess who he wants to be | 你猜不到他想当谁 |
[1:31:17] | Spider-Man | 蜘蛛人 |
[1:31:19] | -Why? -He knows a hero when he sees one | -为什么? -他看得出谁是英雄 |
[1:31:23] | Too few characters out there, flying around like that… | 很少人像他一样飞檐走壁 |
[1:31:27] | …saving old girls like me | 冒险救我这种老太婆 |
[1:31:29] | And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero | 像亨利这种小孩子需要英雄 |
[1:31:33] | Courageous, self-sacrificing people… | 牺牲小我完成大我的英雄 |
[1:31:36] | …setting examples for all of us | 当我们的好榜样 |
[1:31:39] | Everybody loves a hero | 每个人都喜欢英雄 |
[1:31:42] | People line up for them. Cheer them. Scream their names | 大家会替他们加油打气 |
[1:31:45] | And years later, they’ll tell how they stood in the rain for hours… | 他们也会在雨中守候多时 |
[1:31:50] | …just to get a glimpse of the one… | 只为了看一眼 |
[1:31:51] | …who taught them to hold on a second longer | 当初拼命救他们一命的英雄 |
[1:31:56] | I believe there’s a hero in all of us… | 我相信每个人都拥有英雄本质 |
[1:32:00] | …that keeps us honest… | 它让我们忠于自我 |
[1:32:03] | …gives us strength… | 给我们力量 |
[1:32:05] | …makes us noble… | 让我们拥有高贵情操 |
[1:32:08] | …and finally allows us to die with pride | 最后让我们光荣地死去 |
[1:32:12] | Even though sometimes we have to be steady… | 虽然有时候必须牺牲小我 |
[1:32:17] | …and give up the thing we want the most | 放弃我们最珍爱的东西 |
[1:32:21] | Even our dreams | 甚至我们的梦想 |
[1:32:25] | Spider-Man did that for Henry… | 蜘蛛人启发了亨利 |
[1:32:28] | …and he wonders where he’s gone | 他想知道他去了哪里 |
[1:32:32] | He needs him | 他需要他 |
[1:32:38] | Do you think you could lift that desk and put it into the garage for me? | 替我把书桌抬进车库,好吗? |
[1:32:43] | But don’t strain yourself | 不要太勉强哦 |
[1:32:45] | Okay | 好吧 |
[1:33:06] | Strong focus on what I want | 专心去想我要什么 |
[1:33:38] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[1:33:40] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[1:33:59] | My back | 我的背 |
[1:34:01] | My back | 我的背 |
[1:34:27] | Honey, you sure you don’t want to invite your friend, the photographer? | 你确定不邀请你的摄影师朋友 |
[1:34:31] | Peter Parker? | 彼得帕克? |
[1:34:35] | Positive | 确定 |
[1:34:36] | Thought he was your pal | 我以为他是你的好友 |
[1:34:38] | -Peter Parker? -Yeah | -彼得帕克? -是啊 |
[1:34:41] | He’s just a great big jerk | 他只是个大烂人 |
[1:34:44] | The world’s fulI of great big jerks | 世上有太多大烂人 |
[1:34:47] | You’re adorable | 你是大好人 |
[1:34:50] | It’s just the uniform | 我只是穿了帅气制服 |
[1:34:54] | Lean your head back for me | 把头往后仰 |
[1:34:57] | -Put my head back? -Yeah, just do it | -往后仰? -快点啦 |
[1:35:01] | Just put my head back? | 只要把头往后仰? |
[1:35:04] | Okay | 好吧 |
[1:35:24] | Wow | 哇 |
[1:35:27] | I’m back on the moon | 我又飞到月球上了 |
[1:35:33] | You up there with me? | 你也跟我一样吗? |
[1:35:55] | -Hiya. -Surprised? | -你好 -你吓了一跳吧? |
[1:35:58] | Very | 吓了一大跳 |
[1:35:59] | Thanks for coming | 谢谢你赶来 |
[1:36:01] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[1:36:04] | You might say so | 可以这么说 |
[1:36:07] | This is funny. I’m not sure how to begin | 真好笑,我不知该从何说起 |
[1:36:14] | You know how our minds play tricks on us | 你知道人有时候都会自欺欺人 |
[1:36:17] | -Tell me about it. -Well, mine did a real number on me | -我也是 -我就是最好的例子 |
[1:36:22] | Some part of me heard what you had to say after the show that night… | 那晚我听到你对我的告白 |
[1:36:26] | …that you were different. But I didn’t want to listen | 你说你为我改变了 只是我听不进去 |
[1:36:30] | I was afraid to trust you | 我不敢相信你 |
[1:36:34] | But I’ve been thinking about it– | 但是我最近想了很多 |
[1:36:37] | Listen, there’s more for me to say | 其实我也有话想跟你说 |
[1:36:45] | I maybe rushed into things. I thought– | 那晚我说的话没经过大脑 |
[1:36:49] | Wait a minute. What are you saying? | 等等,你想说什么? |
[1:36:52] | I’m saying…. | 我想说的是�K |
[1:37:00] | I thought I could be there for you, Mary Jane… | 我以为我可以为你改变 |
[1:37:04] | …but I can’t | 但是我办不到 |
[1:37:09] | My mind was playing tricks too | 我也在自欺欺人 |
[1:37:17] | Do you love me, or not? | 你到底爱不爱我? |
[1:37:26] | I… | 我�K |
[1:37:31] | …don’t | 爱 |
[1:37:37] | You don’t | 你不爱我 |
[1:37:49] | Kiss me | 吻我 |
[1:37:52] | Kiss you? | 吻你? |
[1:37:54] | I need to know something | 我要确定一件事 |
[1:37:58] | Just one kiss | 只吻一下 |
[1:38:47] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:38:59] | Peter Parker… | 彼得帕克�K |
[1:39:02] | …and the girlfriend | 跟他的女友 |
[1:39:04] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:39:09] | I want you to find your friend Spider-Man | 我要你找到蜘蛛人 |
[1:39:11] | Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3:00 | 叫他下午三点到高塔找我 |
[1:39:14] | I don’t know where he is | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[1:39:18] | Find him | 去找到他 |
[1:39:21] | Or I’ll peel the flesh off her bones | 不然我就剥了她的皮 |
[1:39:24] | If you lay one finger on her…. | 你敢动她一根寒毛 |
[1:39:27] | You’ll do what? | 你就怎样? |
[1:40:42] | Still no word on the whereabouts of your son’s fiancee | 令郎的未婚妻仍然下落不明 |
[1:40:46] | Sorry, Jonah | 很遗憾 |
[1:40:48] | It’s all my fault | 都是我的错 |
[1:40:52] | I drove Spider-Man away | 我把蜘蛛人逼走 |
[1:40:54] | He was the only one who could’ve stopped Octavius | 只有他能阻止八爪博士 |
[1:40:59] | Yes | 对 |
[1:41:02] | Spider-Man was a hero | 蜘蛛人是个英雄 |
[1:41:06] | I just couldn’t see it | 我只是不肯承认 |
[1:41:10] | He was a– | 他是个�K |
[1:41:11] | A thief! A criminal! | 小偷!土匪! |
[1:41:14] | (你的好邻居蜘蛛人) | |
[1:41:16] | He stole my suit! He’s a menace to the entire city! | 他偷走我的紧身衣 他是全民公敌 |
[1:41:18] | I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted! | 我要告那只臭蜘蛛 |
[1:41:21] | I want him strung up by his web! | 我要用蜘蛛丝把他吊死 |
[1:41:25] | I want Spider-Man! | 我要蜘蛛人! |
[1:41:28] | (他回来了) | |
[1:41:56] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[1:41:58] | Oh, she’ll be just fine. Let’s talk | 她不会有事,咱们谈谈 |
[1:42:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[1:45:45] | You have a train to catch | 你要拦下那辆列车 |
[1:45:49] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:45:51] | Help! Help! I can’t stop it! The brakes are gone! | 刹车失灵,停不下来 |
[1:46:14] | -It’s Spider-Man. -Oh, my God, this is it! | -是蜘蛛人 -天啊,我们死定了 |
[1:46:17] | Tell everyone to hang on! | 叫大家抓紧了 |
[1:46:19] | Brace yourselves! | 抓紧了 |
[1:46:42] | Any more bright ideas? | 你还有什么妙计? |
[1:46:44] | I got a few, yeah! | 还有很多 |
[1:47:08] | Whoa, watch out! | 小心 |
[1:47:41] | We’re slowing down | 慢下来了 |
[1:48:46] | Nice and easy, we’ll go down | 小心点 |
[1:48:49] | Slower. Gently | 轻点 |
[1:48:56] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[1:49:01] | He’s… | 他只是个�K |
[1:49:02] | …just a kid | 年轻人 |
[1:49:05] | No older than my son | 跟我儿子差不多大 |
[1:49:26] | It’s all right | 没事了 |
[1:49:32] | We found something | 我们找到这个 |
[1:49:43] | We won’t tell nobody | 我们不会告诉别人 |
[1:49:59] | It’s good to have you back, Spider-Man | 蜘蛛人,你回来了真好 |
[1:50:22] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[1:50:24] | You want to get to him, you got to go through me | 你得先过我这一关 |
[1:50:27] | And me | 还有我 |
[1:50:29] | Me too | 我也是 |
[1:50:36] | Very well | 好吧 |
[1:51:06] | Where do you want him? | 你要我把他放哪儿? |
[1:51:16] | And the tritium? | �J元素呢? |
[1:51:32] | Yes | 对 |
[1:52:03] | If only I could cause you the pain that you’ve caused me | 我要你跟我一样痛不欲生 |
[1:52:09] | First we’ll see who’s behind the mask | 让我先揭开你的真面目 |
[1:52:12] | I can look into your eyes as you die | 然后看着你痛苦死去 |
[1:52:17] | Pete | 彼得 |
[1:52:19] | No | 不 |
[1:52:21] | It can’t be | 不可能 |
[1:52:29] | Harry | 哈利 |
[1:52:32] | Where is she? Where is he keeping her? | 她人呢?他把她藏在哪儿? |
[1:52:37] | -He’s got M.J. -No. All he wanted was the tritium | -他把玛莉珍抓走了 -他要的是�J元素 |
[1:52:42] | Tritium? | �J元素? |
[1:52:45] | He’s making the machine again | 他又要制造核融合机器 |
[1:52:48] | When that happens, she’ll die, along with half of New York | 到时候纽约市会被他摧毁 |
[1:52:52] | -Now, where is he? -Peter… | -他在哪里? -彼得 |
[1:52:56] | …you killed my father | 你杀了我父亲 |
[1:53:03] | There are bigger things happening here than me and you | 世上有比私人恩怨更重要的事 |
[1:53:08] | Harry, please, I’ve got to stop him | 我一定要阻止他 |
[1:53:21] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:53:24] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:53:27] | I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你讲话 |
[1:53:29] | You got what you needed for your little science project, now let me go | 你已经拿到你要的东西 快放了我 |
[1:53:33] | I can’t let you go, you’d bring the police | 不行,你会去报警 |
[1:53:35] | Not that anybody could stop me now that Spider-Man’s dead | 蜘蛛人死了,阻止不了我 |
[1:53:39] | He’s not dead | 他没死 |
[1:53:40] | -I don’t believe you. -Believe it | -我才不信 -由不得你不信 |
[1:54:01] | Surprise | 惊讶吧 |
[1:54:06] | As soon as you get free– | 你一松绑�K |
[1:54:10] | I should have known Osborn wouldn’t have the spine to finish you! | 我早该知道小哈利没种杀你 |
[1:54:14] | Shut it down, Ock. You’re going to hurt a lot more people this time | 快关掉,否则你会害死更多人 |
[1:54:18] | Well, that’s a risk we’re willing to take | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[1:54:21] | Well, I’m not | 我可不愿意 |
[1:54:55] | Hang on, Mary Jane! | 抓紧了 |
[1:55:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:55:38] | Let’s see you scurry out of this | 这次我看你要怎么逃 |
[1:56:05] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:56:37] | Dr. Octavius | 巴博士 |
[1:56:42] | We have to shut it down | 我们一定要把它关掉 |
[1:56:44] | Please tell me how | 告诉我该怎么把它关掉 |
[1:56:46] | Peter Parker? | 彼得帕克? |
[1:56:51] | “Brilliant but lazy.” | 聪明的懒惰虫 |
[1:56:53] | Look at what’s happening | 情况不妙 |
[1:56:56] | We must destroy it | 我们要毁了它 |
[1:57:03] | I can’t destroy it | 我不能毁了它 |
[1:57:10] | I won’t | 我故意的 |
[1:57:17] | You once spoke to me about intelligence | 你跟我说过聪明才智的道理 |
[1:57:21] | That it was a gift to be used for the good of mankind | 你说一定要用来造福人类 |
[1:57:27] | A privilege | 那是个特权 |
[1:57:29] | These things have turned you into something you’re not | 这些机械手臂把你变成怪物 |
[1:57:33] | Don’t listen to them | 别听它们的话 |
[1:57:41] | It was my dream | 这是我的梦想 |
[1:57:42] | Sometimes, to do what’s right, we have to be steady… | 为了伸张正义必须牺牲小我 |
[1:57:47] | …and give up the thing we want the most | 放弃我们最珍爱的东西 |
[1:57:50] | Even our dreams | 甚至我们的梦想 |
[1:57:58] | You’re right | 你说的对 |
[1:58:07] | He’s right | 他说的对 |
[1:58:11] | Listen | 听好 |
[1:58:14] | Listen to me now | 听我的话 |
[1:58:20] | Listen to me now | 听我的话 |
[1:58:26] | Now, tell me how to stop it | 告诉我该怎么摧毁它 |
[1:58:30] | It can’t be stopped | 太迟了 |
[1:58:33] | It’s self-sustaining now | 它坚不可摧 |
[1:58:35] | -Think! -Unless…. | -快想办法 -除非�K |
[1:58:39] | The river | 河水 |
[1:58:42] | Drown it | 用河水把它浇熄 |
[1:58:45] | I’ll do it | 让我来 |
[1:59:32] | No! | 不! |
[1:59:47] | Hi | 嗨 |
[1:59:49] | Hi | 嗨 |
[1:59:51] | This is really heavy | 这真的很重耶 |
[2:00:17] | M.J | 玛莉珍 |
[2:00:20] | In case we die…. | 万一我们没命�K |
[2:00:22] | You do love me | 你是爱我的 |
[2:00:24] | I do | 是的 |
[2:00:27] | Even though you said you didn’t | 虽然你嘴里说不爱 |
[2:00:32] | I will not die a monster | 我不会以怪物的身份死去 |
[2:01:39] | I think I always knew… | 我猜我一直都�K |
[2:01:43] | …all this time… | 知道�K |
[2:01:45] | …who you really were | 你真正的身份 |
[2:01:48] | Then you know why we can’t be together | 所以我们不能在一起 |
[2:01:51] | Spider-Man will always have enemies | 蜘蛛人永远都有敌人 |
[2:01:56] | I can’t let you take that risk | 我不能让你冒险 |
[2:02:04] | I will… | 我永远�K |
[2:02:07] | …always be Spider-Man | 都会是蜘蛛人 |
[2:02:12] | You and I can never be | 你跟我不会有结果 |
[2:03:03] | Mary Jane! | 玛莉珍 |
[2:04:08] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[2:04:25] | Who’s that? | 什么人? |
[2:04:27] | Son | 儿子 |
[2:04:30] | I’m here | 我在这儿 |
[2:04:33] | Dad? | 爸? |
[2:04:35] | -I thought you were– -No | -我以为你�K -并没有 |
[2:04:38] | I’m alive in you, Harry | 我活在你心中 |
[2:04:40] | Now it’s your turn | 现在轮到你了 |
[2:04:43] | You swore to make Spider-Man pay | 你发誓要蜘蛛人付出代价 |
[2:04:46] | Now make him pay | 现在让他尝苦头吧 |
[2:04:48] | But Pete’s my best friend | 彼得是我最好的朋友 |
[2:04:50] | And I’m your father | 我是你父亲 |
[2:04:53] | You’re weak | 你太软弱了 |
[2:04:55] | You were always weak. You’ll always be weak until you take control | 你一向都很软弱 除非你真的当家作主 |
[2:05:00] | Now you know the truth about Peter | 现在你看到彼得的真面目 |
[2:05:04] | Be strong, Harry | 你就要学会坚强 |
[2:05:07] | Avenge me | 替我报仇 |
[2:05:11] | -Avenge me! -No! | -替我报仇雪恨 -不! |
[2:07:38] | Call Deborah | 打给黛博拉 |
[2:07:39] | The caterer? | 外烩厨子吗? |
[2:07:42] | Tell her not to open the caviar | 叫她不要打开鱼子酱 |
[2:08:25] | Had to do what I had to do | 我非这么做不可 |
[2:08:29] | Mary Jane | 玛莉珍 |
[2:08:32] | Peter | 彼得 |
[2:08:34] | I can’t survive without you | 没有你我活不下去 |
[2:08:47] | You shouldn’t be here | 你不该来的 |
[2:08:50] | I know you think we can’t be together | 我知道你认为我们不能在一起 |
[2:08:54] | But can’t you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? | 但是请你让我做自己的决定 |
[2:08:59] | I know there’ll be risks | 我知道往后会很危险 |
[2:09:01] | But I want to face them with you | 但是我要跟你一起面对 |
[2:09:05] | It’s wrong that we should only be half-alive… | 我们不该被拆散 |
[2:09:09] | …half of ourselves | 这是不对的 |
[2:09:13] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[2:09:17] | So here I am, standing in your doorway | 我现在站在你的门口 |
[2:09:22] | I’ve always been standing in your doorway | 我一直都在这儿守候着你 |
[2:09:32] | Isn’t it about time somebody saved your life? | 你该让人来拯救你了 |
[2:09:41] | Well, say something | 说话呀 |
[2:09:46] | Thank you, Mary Jane Watson | 谢谢你,玛莉珍华森 |
[2:10:04] | Go get them, tiger | 去吧,大英雄 |