英文名称:Spider-Man
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | 蜘蛛人 | |
[03:08] | Who am I? You sure you want to know? | 我是谁?你真的想知道? |
[03:11] | The story of my life is not for the faint of heart | 胆小鬼千万别听我的故事 |
[03:14] | If somebody said it was a happy little tale… | 如果有人说这是个快乐的故事… |
[03:17] | …if somebody told you I was just an average guy, not a care in the world… | 而我也只是个平凡 而且无忧无虑的家伙… |
[03:22] | …somebody lied | 那你就被骗了 |
[03:25] | But let me assure you, this, like any story worth telling… | 但我向你保证 这就跟其它的精采故事一样… |
[03:28] | …is all about a girl | 全是为了一个女孩 |
[03:31] | That girl. The girl next door. Mary Jane Watson | 就是她,邻家的女孩 华玛莉 |
[03:35] | The woman I’ve loved since before I liked girls | 我从小就爱她 |
[03:38] | I’d like to tell you that’s me next to her | 我很想说 坐在她身边的那个人就是我 |
[03:41] | Aw, heck, I’d even take him | 唉,能当他也不错 |
[03:45] | Hey! Stop the bus! | 喂!停车! |
[03:48] | That’s me | 那是我 |
[03:50] | Tell him to stop! Please! | 拜托你,叫他停车! |
[03:52] | Stop! | 停车! |
[03:53] | Hey! Stop the bus! | 喂,停车! |
[03:56] | Stop! He’s been chasing us since Woodhaven | 快停车!他一路在追我们 |
[03:59] | Catch a cab, Parker! | 去叫计程车啦!派克! |
[04:04] | Thank you. I’m sorry I’m late | 谢了,抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:13] | What a geek! | 他好拙哦! |
[04:15] | -Don’t even think about it. -You’re so lame, Parker | -你想都别想 -你逊爆了,派克 |
[04:19] | Would you date him? | 你会跟他约会吗? |
[04:39] | Midtown High seniors | 中城中学高三生 |
[04:41] | No wandering. Proceed direct– Knock it off | 别乱跑,直走到– 别闹了 |
[04:45] | Remember, it is a privilege to be here | 记住,这是个难得的机会 |
[04:49] | We’re guests of Columbia University’s Science Department | 我们是 哥伦比亚大学科学系的宾客 |
[04:52] | So behave accordingly | 大家乖乖守规矩 |
[04:55] | Let’s not have a repeat of our trip to the planetarium | 别像上次在天文馆一样 给我捅篓子 |
[04:58] | Come on, stay together | 同学们,别走散了 |
[05:00] | Proceed up the steps and into the building | 大家一起走进去 |
[05:04] | -Where were you? -Checking out the library | -你去哪了? -去看图书馆 |
[05:07] | -Looking at the books. -Yeah, right | -去看着书啊 -是啊,真的咧 |
[05:11] | -Can we drive around the corner? -Why? | -我们可以绕到角落去吗? -为什么? |
[05:15] | The entrance is right there | 入口就在那里 |
[05:17] | Dad, this is public school. I can’t show up in a Rolls | 爸,他们是公立高中 我不能坐劳斯莱斯到啦 |
[05:21] | I should trade my car for a Jetta… | 只因你被私立中学退学… |
[05:24] | …because you fIunked out of private school? | 我就该换辆金龟车吗? |
[05:27] | -It wasn’t for me. -Of course it was | -那不适合我 -当然适合你 |
[05:30] | -Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are. -I’m not ashamed of who I am | -千万别以自己为耻 -我才没有 |
[05:35] | It’s just…. | 只是… |
[05:36] | Just what, Harry? | 只是什么,哈利? |
[05:38] | Forget it | 算了 |
[05:43] | Pete! | 彼得 |
[05:44] | -Hi, Harry. -Hey, man. What’s up? | -嗨,哈利 -嗨,你好吗? |
[05:48] | -Won’t you be needing this? -Thanks | -你不带背包吗? -谢了 |
[05:51] | -This is my father, Norman Osborn. -I’ve heard so much about you | -这是我老爸,奥诺曼 -我常听到你的名字 |
[05:55] | -It’s an honor, sir. -Harry says you’re a science whiz | -很荣幸认识您 -哈利说你对科学颇有研究 |
[05:59] | I’m something of a scientist myself | 我也算是科学家 |
[06:02] | I read your research on nanotechnology. Brilliant | 我读过您微细科学的研究报告 真的很棒 |
[06:05] | -You understood it? -Yes, I wrote a paper on it | -你看得懂吗? -当然,我写了份报告 |
[06:08] | Impressive. Your parents must be very proud | 真令人钦佩,你爸妈一定以你为傲 |
[06:12] | -I live with my aunt and uncle. -Hey, you two! Let’s move! | -我和叔叔婶婶住 -你们两个,我们走吧! |
[06:17] | -Nice to meet you. -Hope to see you again | -幸会了 -希望能再见面 |
[06:23] | -He doesn’t seem so bad. -Not if you’re a genius | -你爸人很好 -因为你是个天才 |
[06:26] | I think he wants to adopt you | 我看他很想领养你 |
[06:28] | There are over 32,000 known species of spider in the world | 世上有三万两千多种蜘蛛 |
[06:29] | There are over 32,000 known species of spider in the world | 世上有三万两千多种蜘蛛 |
[06:33] | They’re in the order Araneae, divided into three suborders | 蜘蛛目之下分为三亚目 |
[06:37] | That’s amazing! | 好棒哦! |
[06:39] | This is the most advanced electron microscope on the East Coast | 这是东岸最先进的电子显微镜 |
[06:43] | It’s unreal | 真不敢相信 |
[06:45] | Arachnids from all three groups possess… | 所有这些蜘蛛拥有不同的能力… |
[06:48] | …varying strengths to help them search for food | 帮助它们觅食 |
[06:52] | For example, the Delena spider, family Sparassidae… | 例如这一种澳洲产的蜘蛛… |
[06:56] | …has the ability to jump to catch its prey | 它有跳跃的能力去捕食猎物 |
[07:00] | For the school paper? | 我能帮校刊拍一张吗? |
[07:07] | Next, we have the net web spider, family Filistatidae… | 下一只是古库基亚属的… |
[07:12] | …genus Kukulcania | 非里特帝科的结网蜘蛛 |
[07:14] | Spins a funnel-shaped web whose strands have a tensile strength… | 它能织出几乎跟… |
[07:19] | …proportionately equal to the high-tension wires used in bridges | 建筑用钢索一样强韧的 漏斗状蜘蛛网 |
[07:24] | -Leave him alone. -Or what? | -别闹他了 -不然怎样? |
[07:26] | Or his father will fire your father | 不然他爸会开除你爸 |
[07:30] | What’s Daddy gonna do? Sue me? | 你老爸能怎样?告我吗? |
[07:32] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[07:35] | The next person who talks will fail this course | 谁再说话我就当掉谁 |
[07:38] | -This spider… -Let’s go | -这种蜘蛛利用… -我们走吧 |
[07:40] | …hunts using reflexes with nerve-conduction velocity so fast… | 反射动作猎食,它的反射神经 反应非常快… |
[07:45] | …that some researchers believe it borders on precognition | 很多研究员认为它们有预知能力… |
[07:48] | -An early awareness of danger. -Jerks | -能提早知道危险 -怪人 |
[07:51] | A spider-sense | 蜘蛛第六感 |
[07:53] | Hey, look at that spider | 你看那只蜘蛛 |
[07:55] | Some spiders change colors to blend into their environment | 有些蜘蛛会随着环境变色 |
[08:00] | It’s a defense mechanism | 这是一种防御机制 |
[08:02] | Peter, what makes you think I’d want to know that? | 拜托,谁想知道这些? |
[08:05] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不想呢? |
[08:06] | Over five painstaking years, Columbia’s research facility…. | 这五年来哥大基因研究中心… |
[08:10] | -You gonna talk to her now? -Oh, no. Come on. You talk to her | -你要去找她聊天? -不要啦,你去吧 |
[08:15] | With these DNA bIueprints, we have begun what was once thought impossible | 有了这些DNA蓝图 以前不可能的都变成可能 |
[08:20] | -Disgusting. -Yeah, hateful little things | -好恶哦 -是啊,超恶的 |
[08:24] | I love them! | 我好爱它们 |
[08:26] | Yeah, me too | 我也是 |
[08:28] | You know, spiders can change their color… | 你知道,蜘蛛能改变颜色… |
[08:32] | -…to blend into their environment. -Really? | -以融入自然环境 -真的吗? |
[08:36] | -Yeah, it’s a defense mechanism. -Cool | -那是一种防御机制 -酷毙了 |
[08:41] | –transfer RNA to encode an entirely new genome… | –利用合成的核糖核酸去 制造全新基因组… |
[08:44] | …combining the genetic information from all three… | 跟三种蜘蛛的基因混在一起… |
[08:48] | …into these 1 5 genetically designed super-spiders | 放入这15只超级蜘蛛 |
[08:52] | There’s 1 4 | 只有14只 |
[08:54] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[08:56] | -One’s missing. -Yeah | -有一只不见了 -对 |
[09:01] | I guess the researchers are working on that one | 我猜研究人员正在替它做实验 |
[09:05] | Do you know that this is the largest electron microscope on the East Coast? | 你知道这是东岸 最大的电子显微镜吗? |
[09:09] | You were talking throughout that woman’s entire presentation | 她在介绍时 你一直唠叨个不停 |
[09:14] | Let’s talk about listening | 让我们讨论一下倾听吧 |
[09:20] | I don’t know what it’s like at those fancy private schools… | 我不知道在私立学校是怎样… |
[09:24] | …but at Midtown High…. | 但在中城中学… |
[09:34] | Could I take your picture? I need one with a student in it | 能拍张照片吗? 我要拍一张有学生的 |
[09:38] | -Sure. -Great | -好啊 -很好 |
[09:40] | Where do you want me? Over here? | 你要我站哪儿?这儿吗? |
[09:42] | Yeah, that’s great | 好,很好 |
[09:44] | Don’t make me look ugly | 别把我拍得很丑哦 |
[09:46] | That’s impossible | 怎么可能? |
[09:55] | Perfect | 太好了 |
[10:04] | -Is that good? -Great | -可以吗? -很棒 |
[10:11] | That’s great | 棒呆了 |
[10:18] | M.J., let’s go! | 玛莉,走吧 |
[10:22] | Wait. Thanks! | 等一下,谢了 |
[10:38] | Parker, let’s do it | 派克,走吧 |
[10:49] | “新品种” | |
[10:51] | “奥氏企业” | |
[10:57] | We’ve solved the horizon glide and the balance issues | 我们解决了平行滑翔 和重力平衡的问题 |
[11:01] | I’ve already seen the glider | 我看过滑翔翼了 |
[11:04] | That’s not what I’m here for | 我不是为了这件事而来 |
[11:06] | General Slocum, good to see you again | 索将军,很高兴再见到你 |
[11:10] | Mr. Balkan, Mr. Fargas | 巴先生、费先生 |
[11:12] | -Norman. -Mr. Osborn | -诺曼 -奥先生 |
[11:14] | AIways a pleasure to have our board of directors visit | 很高兴董事会能大驾光临 |
[11:18] | I want the report on human performance enhancers | 我想看看体能增强计划的报告 |
[11:21] | We tried vapor inhalation with rats. Their strength increased by 800% | 我们让白老鼠接受汽化吸入测试 它们的体能增强了八倍 |
[11:26] | -Excellent. -Any side effects? | -太棒了 -有副作用吗? |
[11:28] | Once | 有一次 |
[11:29] | All the tests since have been successful | 其它的测试都很成功 |
[11:32] | In the trial that went wrong, what were the side effects? | 那次出错的副作用是什么状况? |
[11:36] | Violence, aggression… | 暴力倾向,具有侵略性… |
[11:39] | …and insanity | 还有疯狂状态 |
[11:41] | -What do you recommend? -That was only one test | -你有什么建议? -那只是一次测试 |
[11:44] | Except for Dr. Stromm, our staff certifies the product… | 除了史博士以外 大家都担保… |
[11:48] | -…ready for human testing. -Dr. Stromm? | -可以进行人体实验 -史博士? |
[11:52] | We need to take the whole line back to formula | 这项实验必须重头来过 |
[11:57] | -Back to formula? -Dr. Osborn | -重头来过? -奥博士 |
[12:00] | I’ll be frank with you | 我老实跟你说 |
[12:02] | I never supported your program. We have my predecessor to thank for that | 我从未支持过你的计划 那是前任批准的 |
[12:07] | The general has approved Quest Aerospace… | 索将军批准探索航太公司… |
[12:10] | …to build a prototype of their exoskeleton | 制造人型盔甲的原型 |
[12:14] | -They test in two weeks. -And if your performance enhancers… | -两星期后进行测试 -如果你所谓的体能增强计划… |
[12:18] | …have not had a successful human trial by that date… | 到时候的人体实验不成功… |
[12:22] | …I’m gonna pulI your funding. I’m going to give it to them | 我就撤销你的研究经费 把经费给那家公司 |
[12:28] | Gentlemen. Ladies | 各位再见 |
[12:35] | And the Lord said, “Let there be light.” And voila! There is light | 上帝说,来点光吧 马上就有光亮 |
[12:41] | Forty soft, glowing watts of it | 40瓦特柔和的灯光 |
[12:43] | Good boy. God will be thrilled. Just don’t fall on your ass | 好孩子,上帝一定会很高兴 不过小心别摔倒了 |
[12:48] | I’m already on my ass, May | 我已经倒下了,梅 |
[12:51] | When the plant’s senior electrician is laid off after 35 years… | 我这个35年的资深技师 都被裁员了… |
[12:55] | …what would you call it? I am on my ass | 这还能算什么?我可是摔到谷底了 |
[12:58] | Hand me that dish. The green one | 把绿色的盘子给我 |
[13:01] | The corporation is downsizing the people… | 企业目前都在裁员… |
[13:04] | …and upsizing their profits | 以求增加利润 |
[13:06] | Oh, Ben, you’ll get another job somewhere | 班,你会找到工作的 |
[13:10] | Well, let’s look in the paper and see | 嗯,看看报上有什么 |
[13:14] | There are the want ads. What do we got here? | 有征人启事,看看有什么工作? |
[13:17] | Computer…. | 电脑… |
[13:19] | Computer salesman, computer engineer, computer analyst | 电脑销售员、工程师、分析师 |
[13:23] | My Lord, even the computers need analysts these days | 天啊,现在连电脑都要分析师 |
[13:27] | I’m 68. I’m too old for computers, and besides, I have a family to provide for | 我68岁了,我太老了 而且我还有一个家庭要养 |
[13:32] | I love you. And Peter loves you | 我爱你,彼得也爱你 |
[13:36] | You’re the most responsible man I’ve ever known | 你是我见过最有担当的男人 |
[13:39] | We’ve been down-and-out before. But somehow, we survive | 我们也苦过呀,但也撑过来了 |
[13:45] | Hi, sweetie. You’re just– Just in time for dinner | 孩子,你正好赶上– 赶上晚餐 |
[13:49] | How you doing? How was the field trip? | 小子,课外教学还好吧? |
[13:52] | I don’t feel well. I’m gonna go to sleep | 我不舒服,我先去睡了 |
[13:55] | -You won’t have a bite? -Had a bite | -你不吃一点吗? -我吃过了 |
[13:57] | Did you get some pictures, Peter? | 彼得,你有拍照吗? |
[14:01] | I gotta crash. Everything’s fine | 我要睡了,我很好 |
[14:05] | What’s that all about? | 他到底是怎么了? |
[14:28] | In this recombination lab… | 我们在实验室… |
[14:30] | …we use synthesized transfer RNA to encode an entirely new genome… | 利用合成的核糖核酸去 制造全新基因组… |
[14:35] | …combining the genetic information from all three… | 跟三种蜘蛛的基因混合… |
[14:38] | …into these 1 5 genetically designed super-spiders | 放入这15只超级蜘蛛 |
[14:58] | Dr. Osborn, please. The performance enhancers aren’t ready | 奥博士,求求你 体能增强计划还没完成 |
[15:02] | The data just doesn’t justify this test | 这次实验结果并不成功 |
[15:05] | Now, I’m asking you for the last time. We can’t do this | 我最后一次请求你 我们不能这么做 |
[15:09] | Don’t be a coward | 别这么孬 |
[15:12] | Risks are part of laboratory science | 实验本来就有风险 |
[15:14] | Let me reschedule, with a medical staff and a volunteer | 让我再另外安排 一个医疗人员和自愿者 |
[15:18] | -Just give me two weeks. -Two weeks? | -只要给我两星期 -两星期? |
[15:21] | Two weeks? We’ll have lost the contract to Quest and OSCORP will be dead | 两星期内,我们拿不到合约 奥氏企业就完蛋了 |
[15:26] | Sometimes you gotta do things yourself | 有时候你只能靠自己 |
[15:29] | -Get me the Promachloraperazine. -For what? | -给我普美瑞兹 -为什么? |
[15:31] | It begins catalyzation when the vapor hits the bloodstream | 它能让增强剂更快进入血液 |
[15:38] | 40,000 years of evolution… | 人类演化了四万年… |
[15:40] | …and we’ve barely tapped the vastness of human potential | 无穷的潜力 都还没完全发挥 |
[15:58] | Oh, that’s cold | 好冰 |
[16:57] | Norman? | 诺曼? |
[17:03] | Norman! | 诺曼? |
[17:15] | Oh, my God | 我的天! |
[17:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[17:22] | Oh, my God! Norman! | 天啊!诺曼? |
[17:40] | Back to formula? | 重头来过? |
[18:17] | Weird | 怪了 |
[18:29] | -Peter? -Yeah? | -彼得? -啊? |
[18:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[18:34] | I’m fine | 我很好 |
[18:36] | -Any better this morning? Any change? -Change? | -好一点吗?有改变吗? -改变? |
[18:41] | Yep. Big change | 有很大的改变 |
[18:43] | -Well, hurry up. You’ll be late. -Right | -快点,你要迟到了 -好 |
[19:05] | Okay | 好吧 |
[19:11] | -Goodness me! -Jeez. I thought you were sick | -真是的 -我以为你生病了 |
[19:16] | -I got better. -See? | -我好多了 -你瞧? |
[19:17] | -Bye, guys. -Have you got your Iunch money? | -再见了 -有带钱吃饭吗? |
[19:21] | Don’t forget, we’re painting the kitchen after school | 别忘了下课后要粉刷厨房 |
[19:25] | Sure, Uncle Ben. Don’t start without me | 好呀,班叔叔 我没到别开始啊 |
[19:28] | And don’t start up with me | 别放我鸽子 |
[19:31] | Teenagers. Raging hormones. They never change | 年轻人,贺尔蒙作祟 从不改变 |
[19:36] | You’re trash! You’re always gonna be trash! | 你是废物,你永远都是废物 |
[19:40] | -I have to go to school. -Who’s stopping you? | -我要去上学了 -谁不让你去了? |
[20:01] | Hi, M.J | 嗨,玛莉 |
[20:03] | Hey, M.J | 嗨,玛莉 |
[20:05] | I don’t know if you realize this, but we’ve been neighbors since I was 6 | 也许你不知道 我从6岁起就是你的邻居… |
[20:10] | And I was wondering if we could get together sometime? | 我在想也许 我们可以找时间聚聚… |
[20:13] | I got the car. Hop in | 我有车,进来吧 |
[20:15] | Do something fun? Or, I don’t know | 一起出去玩玩? 我不确定… |
[20:18] | I thought it’d be time to get to know each other | 我觉得是多�沤獗舜说氖焙蛄� |
[20:22] | Or not | 不要也行 |
[20:29] | Sorry, Parker, the bus is fulI! | 对不起,校车满了 |
[20:33] | -Stop the bus! -Catch a cab! | -停车! -去叫计程车吧! |
[20:36] | Tell him to stop | 叫他停车 |
[20:38] | -Check him out! -Dork! | -看看他! -呆子! |
[21:03] | Dad! | 爸! |
[21:04] | Dad, are you all right? | 爸,你没事吧? |
[21:07] | Harry | 哈利… |
[21:12] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你躺在地上干嘛? |
[21:14] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | Have you been there all night? | 你整晚都躺在地上吗? |
[21:20] | Last night I was– | 昨晚我– |
[21:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[21:26] | -I don’t remember. -Mr. Osborn? | -我不记得了 -奥先生? |
[21:29] | Sir, I asked her to wait | 我请她在外面等 |
[21:31] | -My father’s not feeling well. -Mr. Osborn, Dr. Stromm is dead | -我父亲不舒服 -奥先生,史博士死了 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么? |
[21:37] | They found his body in the lab. He’s been murdered, sir | 他今早陈尸在实验室 他被谋杀了 |
[21:40] | -What? -And the flight suit and the glider…. | -什么? -飞行衣和滑翔翼… |
[21:44] | -What about it? -Stolen, sir | -怎么样? -都被偷走了 |
[22:11] | Wow! Great reflexes! | 哇塞!好快的反应! |
[22:15] | -Thanks. -No problem | -谢了 -不客气 |
[22:18] | Hey, you have bIue eyes. I didn’t notice without your glasses | 你有蓝眼珠 戴了眼镜我都没有注意到 |
[22:22] | You just get contacts? | 换了隐形眼镜吗? |
[22:31] | Well, see you | 回头见 |
[23:15] | -What happened? -He’s freaking weird | -怎么了? -他好怪哦 |
[23:19] | Did you see that? | 你们看到吗? |
[23:22] | Parker? | 派克? |
[23:55] | -It’s a fight! -Think you’re funny? | -有人打架! -你觉得很好笑吗? |
[23:58] | -It was an accident. -So is my breaking your teeth | -那是个意外 -打烂你的牙也是 |
[24:01] | -Flash, stop. -I don’t want to fight you | -费许,住手 -我不想跟你打架 |
[24:04] | -I wouldn’t want to fight me neither. -Kick his ass | -你也没那个种 -海扁他 |
[24:26] | Help him, Harry | 哈利,快帮他 |
[24:33] | How’d he do that? | 他是怎么做到的? |
[24:35] | Which one? | 该帮谁呀? |
[24:37] | He’s all yours, man | 你自己上吧 |
[24:53] | Flash, get up! | 费许,起来 |
[24:57] | Jesus, Parker, you are a freak | 天啊,派克,你真是怪胎 |
[25:02] | That was amazing | 你刚真神啊 |
[25:04] | I’m out of here. Come on | 我要走了,走吧 |
[26:51] | Go, web! | 吐丝 |
[26:54] | Fly | 飞呀 |
[26:57] | Up, up and away, web | 一飞冲天 |
[27:01] | Shazam! | 变身 |
[27:03] | Go! Go! | 快呀,吐丝 |
[27:04] | Go, web, go! | 吐丝! |
[27:39] | Tallyho | 冲啊 |
[28:21] | “天才,饭菜在烤箱” | |
[28:25] | -Is she back with the beer yet? -What? | -她啤酒买回来了吗? -什么? |
[28:28] | Bring me some beer | 我要啤酒 |
[28:29] | -Get up off your ass. -I paid for beer– | -你自己去买 -我可是付了钱– |
[28:32] | -Stop yelling. -Stop it! | -别吵了 -别吵了 |
[28:34] | You’re as stupid as your mother | 你跟你妈一样蠢 |
[28:38] | Where’s she going? Where you going? | 她上哪儿?你上哪儿? |
[28:42] | The dishes aren’t done. Somebody’s gotta do dishes | 你没洗碗盘 碗盘总要有人洗 |
[28:45] | -Why don’t you do them? -Get in here and do the dishes | -你为何不自己洗? -给我过来洗碗盘 |
[28:49] | -You do them. They’re yours, anyway. -I’m going out! | -你自己吃的自己洗 -我要出去! |
[28:53] | -Were you listening to that? -No | -你都听到了吗? -没有 |
[28:56] | Well, I heard, but I was just taking out the trash | 嗯,我听到了 但我只是在倒垃圾 |
[28:59] | I guess you can always hear us | 我想你很难听不到 |
[29:02] | Everybody shouts | 每个人都大吼大叫 |
[29:05] | Your aunt and uncle don’t | 你叔叔婶婶就不会 |
[29:07] | Oh, they can scream pretty good sometimes | 他们也挺会吼的 |
[29:11] | Listen, M.J., about today at school with Flash– | 今天在学校跟费许的事– |
[29:16] | You really freaked us out | 你把我们吓坏了 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry. Is he okay? | 对不起,他没事吧? |
[29:20] | He’s just happy you didn’t give him a black eye for graduation | 他很庆幸 你没把他的眼睛打到黑青 |
[29:27] | So where are you going after you graduate? | 你毕业后要去哪儿? |
[29:35] | I wanna move into the city | 我要搬进城里 |
[29:38] | And, hopefully, get a job as a photographer | 希望能当个摄影师 |
[29:43] | Work my way through college | 一边工作一边上大学 |
[29:47] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[29:49] | Headed for the city too | 我也要进城 |
[29:51] | Can’t wait to get out of here | 我等不及要离开这儿 |
[29:55] | I wanna…. | 我想要… |
[29:57] | What? | 怎样? |
[30:02] | No, come on. Try me | 说来听听嘛 |
[30:05] | I wanna… | 我想要… |
[30:08] | …act… | 在舞台上… |
[30:10] | …on-stage | 演戏 |
[30:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[30:14] | Oh, that’s perfect | 太好了 |
[30:17] | You were awesome in all the school plays | 你在校剧中都演得很棒 |
[30:20] | -Really? -Yeah | -真的吗? -真的 |
[30:22] | I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella | 你演灰姑娘的时候 害我哭得半死 |
[30:26] | Peter, that was first grade | 那是小学一年级 |
[30:28] | Well… | 嗯… |
[30:30] | …even so | 你还是很棒 |
[30:33] | Sometimes… | 有时候… |
[30:36] | …you know people | 可以看得出来 |
[30:38] | You can just see what’s coming | 你知道他们以后会做什么 |
[30:45] | What do you see coming for you? | 你会做什么? |
[30:50] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[30:54] | Whatever it is, it’s something I never felt before | 不管是什么 是我从未感觉过的 |
[31:03] | And what for me? | 那我呢? |
[31:06] | For you? | 你? |
[31:09] | You’re gonna light up Broadway | 你会成为大明星 |
[31:13] | You know… | 你知道吗? |
[31:19] | …you’re taller than you look | 你比实际上看起来高 |
[31:21] | I hunch | 我都驼背 |
[31:25] | Don’t | 别驼背 |
[31:30] | Hey, M.J.! Come take a ride in my new birthday present | 玛莉!来试坐我的生日礼物 |
[31:35] | Come on | 上车吧 |
[31:37] | I gotta go | 我得走了 |
[31:39] | Bye | 再见 |
[31:41] | -Oh, my God, it’s gorgeous! -Yeah, right | -哇塞,好炫哦 -你看 |
[31:44] | -Look at it! -Hop in | -天啊,酷毙了 -上车 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God! What a cool car! | 噢,天啊,这车真炫! |
[31:49] | Pretty tight, huh? | 很棒吧? |
[31:51] | Wait till you hear the sound system. Hey, don’t scratch the leather | 音响更棒 别刮花皮椅 |
[31:57] | Cool car | 酷炫跑车 |
[31:58] | “价格合理的中古车” | |
[32:00] | “宾士、凯迪拉克轿车” | |
[32:02] | “捷豹、保时捷跑车” | |
[32:06] | “汽车城二手车” | |
[32:08] | 你最佳的选择! | |
[32:10] | 胜利TR-3 | |
[32:12] | “爱快罗密欧跑车” | |
[32:16] | “敞篷跑车” | |
[32:17] | “征业余摔角选手 上场三分钟” | |
[32:21] | “赚三千元 个性必须乐观” | |
[32:30] | “装束之选择” | |
[32:32] | “工具皮带?” | |
[32:39] | “标志?” | |
[32:46] | “颜色要鲜艳一点” | |
[33:31] | What’s going on in there? | 你在干什么? |
[33:33] | I’m exercising. I’m not dressed, Aunt May | 我在健身,我没穿衣服 |
[33:36] | Well, you’re acting so strangely, Peter | 你最近怪怪的 |
[33:40] | Okay. Thanks | 好啦,谢了 |
[33:49] | “奥氏企业面临危机” | |
[33:56] | “奥诺曼会一蹶不振吗?” | |
[34:13] | Something’s wrong. Maybe he’s too embarrassed to tell me | 他一定有烦恼 他可能不好意思说 |
[34:16] | Maybe I’m too embarrassed to ask him | 我也不好意思问 |
[34:20] | I just don’t know anymore | 我该怎么办? |
[34:22] | I’m going to the library. See you later | 我要去图书馆,再见 |
[34:25] | -Wait. I’ll drive you there. -I’ll take the train | -等等,我载你去 -不用了,我搭地铁 |
[34:28] | No, I need the exercise. Go on. Go, go | 我得去透透气,走吧 |
[34:43] | -Thanks for the ride, Uncle Ben. -Wait. We need to talk | -多谢了,班叔叔 -等一下,我们得谈谈 |
[34:46] | -We can talk later. -Well, we can talk now. If you let me | -以后再谈吧 -如果你愿意,我们现在就谈谈 |
[34:52] | What do we have to talk about? Why now? | 我们要谈什么? 一定要现在吗? |
[34:54] | We haven’t talked for so long. May and I don’t know who you are | 我们好久没谈心了 我们都搞不懂你 |
[34:58] | You shirk your chores. You have all those weird experiments in your room | 你不肯做家事 在房间搞古怪实验 |
[35:03] | -You start fights at school. -I told you I didn’t start that fight | -在学校找人打架 -我说过了,不是我挑衅的 |
[35:08] | -You sure finished it. -Was I supposed to run away? | -你不是打赢了吗? -我应该逃之夭夭吗? |
[35:11] | No, you’re not supposed to run away, but…. | 你不应该逃,只是… |
[35:14] | You’re changing. I went through exactly the same thing at your age | 你在变 我在这年纪跟你一样 |
[35:19] | No. Not exactly | 不,不一样 |
[35:22] | These are the years when a man changes… | 你在这几年的转变… |
[35:25] | …into the man he’s gonna become the rest of his life | 将决定你往后成为什么人 |
[35:29] | Just be careful who you change into | 小心别误入歧途 |
[35:34] | This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened | 汤费许那家伙大概是自找苦吃 |
[35:39] | But just because you can beat him up… | 但是你能把他揍扁… |
[35:42] | …doesn’t give you the right to | 并不代表你有这权利 |
[35:45] | Remember, with great power comes great responsibility | 记住:能力愈强,责任愈重 |
[35:51] | Are you afraid I’ll become a criminal? Quit worrying about me, okay? | 你怕我变成大坏蛋? 别担心了,好吗? |
[35:56] | Something’s different. I’ll figure it out. Stop lecturing | 事情不一样了 我自己会搞定的,别跟我说教 |
[36:00] | I don’t mean to lecture or preach. And I know I’m not your father | 我不想跟你说教 我也不是你父亲 |
[36:04] | Then stop pretending to be! | 那就别装作你是 |
[36:11] | Right | 对啊 |
[36:15] | I’ll pick you up here at 1 0 | 我十点来接你 |
[36:51] | Who am I? You sure you want to know? | 我是谁?你真的想知道? |
[36:58] | 巨无霸:灾难之王 | |
[36:59] | -One, two, three. That’s it! -Who’s the man? | -1、2、3,结束 -谁是第一名? |
[37:07] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位… |
[37:10] | …give it up for Bone Saw McGraw | 巨无霸麦奎格 |
[37:17] | For $3000… | 奖金是三千元… |
[37:21] | …is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring… | 谁有种上场跟巨无霸… |
[37:25] | …for three minutes with this titan of testosterone? | 大战三分钟? |
[37:32] | Who? | 谁?! |
[37:34] | I know who | 我知道是谁 |
[37:37] | The Flying Dutchman! | 飞天人 |
[37:42] | Next | 下一个 |
[37:44] | There’s no featherweight division here. Next | 这可没有羽量级的比赛 下一个 |
[37:47] | No, no. Sign me up | 不,我要参加 |
[37:50] | Okay. You understand the NYWL is not responsible… | 好吧 你明白你在这场比赛中受伤… |
[37:53] | …for any injury you may and probably will sustain in said event? | 纽约摔角联盟绝不负责的吧? |
[37:58] | And you’re participating under your own free will? | 你是自愿参加? |
[38:01] | Down the hall to the ramp. May God be with you. Next | 过去吧,愿主保佑你 下一个 |
[38:08] | Told you! Told you! | 我最神 |
[38:10] | Winner! | 冠军! |
[38:12] | Next victim! | 下个受害者! |
[38:15] | Are you ready for more? | 大家还想看吗? |
[38:19] | Bone Saw is ready! | 巨无霸要发飙了 |
[38:25] | Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time? | 下一名受害者请上场,好吗? |
[38:30] | If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw… | 如果他在笼内撑得了三分钟… |
[38:35] | …the sum of $3000 will be paid to– | 三千元奖金就会付给– |
[38:40] | -What’s your name, kid? -The Human Spider | -你叫什么? -人类蜘蛛 |
[38:44] | That’s it? That’s the best you got? | 人类蜘蛛?就这样? |
[38:46] | -Yeah. -Oh, that sucks | -对 -逊爆了 |
[38:49] | The sum of $3000 will be paid to… | 三千元奖金… |
[38:53] | …the terrifying, the deadly… | 就会付给让人吓破胆的… |
[38:57] | …the amazing Spider-Man! | 蜘蛛人! |
[39:02] | -It’s “The Human Spider.” -Get out there | -是“人类蜘蛛” -上场吧 |
[39:05] | -No, he got my name wrong. -Get out there, moron | -不,他叫错名字了 -上场吧,猪头 |
[39:11] | Bone Saw will eat you up and spit you out | 巨无霸会要你好看 |
[39:14] | I hope you brought your mommy | 你最好不要求饶 |
[39:16] | -We’ll break you! -You’ll need someone to cry to | -我们会打挂你 -别哭着找妈咪 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna rip all eight of your feeble legs off one by one | 我要把你的八只脚都拔断 |
[39:26] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[39:28] | Oh, my legs! | 我的腿 |
[39:30] | Oh, God. I can’t feel my legs | 我的腿没感觉 |
[39:33] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀呀…杀呀… |
[39:35] | “杀死他” | |
[39:43] | Cage! Cage! Cage! | 铁笼! |
[39:45] | Cage! | 铁笼! |
[39:56] | Hello? Guys? | 大伙儿? |
[39:58] | Will the guards please lock the cage doors at this time? | 可以麻烦警卫把铁笼锁起来吗? |
[40:04] | This is some kind of mistake. I didn’t sign up for a cage match! | 你弄错了,我不玩这一套 |
[40:09] | Unlock the thing! Take the chain off! | 快把门打开!把铁链拿走! |
[40:12] | Hey, freak show! | 小怪胎 |
[40:14] | You’re going nowhere | 你别想跑 |
[40:17] | I got you for three minutes | 我要跟你好好玩三分钟 |
[40:19] | Three minutes of playtime | 跟你好好玩三分钟 |
[40:28] | -What are you doing up there? -Staying away from you | -你跑到上面干嘛? -离你远远的 |
[40:32] | That’s a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you? | 好可爱的衣服,你老公送的? |
[40:42] | Finish him off! | 把他解决掉 |
[40:50] | Smash him! | 踩扁这只蜘蛛 |
[40:59] | -Hit him! -Harder! | -扁他 -用力! |
[41:03] | Kick his spider ass! | 用力扁他! |
[41:07] | Hit him! | 打他! |
[41:22] | 1、2、3! One, two, three! | |
[41:24] | That’s it! That’s it! Winner! | 够了,够了!冠军! |
[41:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the new champion, Spider-Man! | 各位,今晚的冠军:蜘蛛人 |
[41:49] | Now get out of here | 快滚吧 |
[41:52] | A hundred bucks? The ad said 3000 | 一百元?广告说三千 |
[41:55] | Well, check it again, webhead | 再看一遍,猪头 |
[41:58] | It said three grand for three minutes. You pinned him in two | 三分钟三千元 你只花两分钟 |
[42:02] | For that, I give you 1 00. You’re Iucky to get that | 你有一百块就算走运了 |
[42:06] | I need that money | 我需要这笔钱 |
[42:07] | I missed the part where that’s my problem | 这可不关我的事 |
[42:19] | -Hey, what the hell–? -Put the money in the bag | -搞什么–? -把钱放进去 |
[42:24] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[42:31] | Hey! He stole the gate! | 有人抢钱 |
[42:34] | Stop that guy! | 拦住他 |
[42:36] | Stop him! He’s got my money! | 他抢了钱,拦住他 |
[42:39] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[42:41] | What’s wrong with you? You let him go! | 你干嘛把他放走? |
[42:44] | Cut him off and call the cops! | 拦住他,快报警 |
[42:46] | You could’ve taken that guy apart. Now he’ll get away | 你大可以把他拦下来 现在他逃跑了 |
[42:50] | I missed the part where that’s my problem | 这可不关我的事 |
[43:12] | -You gotta get back. -I can’t see. What happened? | -退后 -我看不到,发生什么事? |
[43:14] | -You gotta get back. -I can’t see. What happened? | -退后 -我看不到,发生什么事? |
[43:16] | OId dude, man | 一个老家伙 |
[43:18] | Come on, folks. Keep moving, please. Keep moving. Let’s go! | 别凑热闹,快走吧… |
[43:22] | -What happened? -Someone got hurt | -怎么回事? -有人受伤 |
[43:28] | -Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. -Stay back | -对不起… -退后 |
[43:31] | -Stay back! -That’s my uncle! | -退后 -那是我叔叔 |
[43:35] | -What happened? -Carjacker. He’s been shot | -怎么回事? -劫车,他被打了一枪 |
[43:38] | We just called the paramedics. They’re on their way | 我们叫救护车了 他们正在路上 |
[43:42] | Uncle Ben? | 班叔叔 |
[43:44] | Uncle Ben | 班叔叔 |
[43:49] | Uncle Ben? | 班叔叔? |
[43:54] | Peter | 彼得 |
[43:57] | I’m here, Uncle Ben | 我在这儿,班叔叔 |
[44:04] | Peter | 彼得 |
[44:27] | They got the shooter. He’s headed south on Fifth | 他们看到凶手了 他往南跑向第五大道 |
[44:31] | We got three cars in pursuit. All right, folks. Come on, move back | 三辆警车在追捕 各位,帮帮忙,退后 |
[47:12] | Get a unit to the rear! | 派一辆警车到后面 |
[47:17] | I got the back! | 我守住后面了! |
[47:32] | Who’s there? | 什么人? |
[47:59] | Don’t hurt me. Give me a chance. Give me a chance! | 别伤害我,给我一次机会 |
[48:03] | What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you? | 你有给我叔叔机会吗?你有吗? |
[48:07] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[48:12] | Stop that guy! | 拦住他 |
[48:19] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[48:31] | See you | 再见了 |
[48:53] | Freeze! We’ve got the place completely surrounded | 站住,你被团团包围了 |
[49:39] | Oh, no. My God | 天啊… |
[49:44] | Oh, no. Oh, my God. No! | 天啊…!不! |
[49:50] | “探索航太第六测试场” | |
[49:56] | -Good evening. -General. Good to see you | -你好 -你好,将军 |
[50:00] | Our exoskeleton’s got real firepower, general | 飞行衣的火力强大 |
[50:03] | Well, if it does what you say it can, I’ll sign that contract tomorrow | 有那么好我明天就签约 |
[50:09] | -He’s clear! Go! -You’re confident about this test? | -准备起飞 -你对这测试一定很有信心? |
[50:13] | Absolutely. Curtis is our top pilot | 当然,寇上尉是顶尖飞行员 |
[50:16] | Now, what about your commitment to OSCORP? | 奥氏企业怎么办? |
[50:19] | Nothing would please me more than to put Osborn out of business | 我非常乐意让奥氏企业关门大吉 |
[50:25] | Preflight complete. Mark | 飞行前检查完毕,起飞 |
[50:32] | An unidentified object is closing fast | 不知名物体在快速接近中 |
[50:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[50:36] | Can you see anything? | 你看到吗? |
[50:38] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[50:50] | -Say “chess.” -Chess! | -说[象棋] -象棋 |
[50:53] | Peter! | -彼得 -喔 |
[50:55] | Darling, I’m so proud of you. You looked so handsome up there | 我真以你为傲,你好帅哦 |
[51:00] | Dad got the place in New York, so we’re all set for fall | 我爸爸在纽约有个公寓 可以搬进去了 |
[51:03] | -Great! -You made it | -太好了 -你毕业了 |
[51:08] | It’s not the first time I’ve been proven wrong | 这不是第一次我看走眼 |
[51:13] | -Congratulations. -Thanks, Dad | -恭喜了 -谢了,爸 |
[51:15] | Peter, the science award. That’s terrific | 你得到科学奖,真不错 |
[51:18] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[51:22] | I know this has been a difficult time for you… | 我知道你这段时间很艰辛… |
[51:26] | …but I want you to try to enjoy this day | 不过我要你好好享受今天 |
[51:29] | Commencement: | 毕业典礼: |
[51:31] | The end of one thing, the start of something new | 这代表一个新的开始 |
[51:37] | I don’t want to be with you anymore. Here’s your ring | 我要跟你分手 这是你的戒指 |
[51:42] | You know what? Whatever | 知道吗?随便你 |
[51:44] | Your loss | 是你的损失 |
[51:46] | You’re like a brother to Harry. That makes you family | 你跟哈利情同手足 所以我们是一家人 |
[51:50] | And if you ever need anything, just give me a call | 你有需要就找我 |
[52:08] | Can I fix you something? | 你要吃什么吗? |
[52:10] | No, thanks | 不,谢了 |
[52:56] | I missed him a lot today | 我今天很想念他 |
[53:01] | I know | 我知道 |
[53:04] | I miss him too | 我也很想他 |
[53:08] | But he was there | 不过他今天也在那儿 |
[53:13] | I can’t help thinking about the last thing I said to him | 我不自主地想到 我对他说的最后一句话 |
[53:19] | He tried to tell me something important, and I threw it in his face | 他想跟我说一件重要的事 我却不甩他 |
[53:26] | You loved him… | 你很爱他… |
[53:29] | …and he loved you | 他也很爱你 |
[53:33] | He never doubted the man you’d grow into | 他一直都相信你会成材 |
[53:36] | How you were meant for great things | 你也会做出一番大事 |
[53:40] | You won’t disappoint him | 你不会让他失望 |
[54:16] | With great power comes great responsibility | 能力愈强,责任愈重 |
[54:21] | Remember that, Pete. Remember that | 你一定要牢牢记住… |
[54:34] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[54:45] | “蒙面人赫阻抢案” | |
[54:47] | He’s not a man. My brother saw him build a nest in Lincoln Center | 他不是人 我老哥看到他在林肯中心吐蜘蛛网 |
[54:51] | I think he’s human, a man. Could be a woman | 我想他是人,是个男人 搞不好是女人 |
[54:55] | 我们收购钻石 | |
[54:59] | Bobby. Get a load of this! | 巴比,你看看 |
[55:05] | He throws up his hands, ropes come out, and he climbs up them | 他一扬手就吐出丝 然后他就在上面爬行 |
[55:09] | I see the web, his signature, and I know Spider-Man was here | 我看到他的蜘蛛网,他的标志 我就知道蜘蛛人出现了 |
[55:13] | The guy protects us, protects the people | 他会保护我们,保护市民 |
[55:16] | Some kind of freakyloo or something | 他不是疯子就是怪胎 |
[55:19] | He stinks and I don’t like him | 我很臭而且我不喜欢他 |
[55:22] | Don’t move, lady! | 小姐,别动 |
[55:29] | “你的好邻居-蜘蛛人上” | |
[55:32] | Guy with eight hands. Sounds hot | 有八只手的男人好性感哦 |
[55:34] | Those tights and that tight little– | 他的紧身裤还有那小小的紧身– |
[55:37] | Dresses like a spider He looks like a bug | 他打扮成蜘蛛 他看起来像昆虫 |
[55:40] | But we should all just give him One big hug | 我们都该为他加油打气 |
[55:44] | Look out Here comes the Spider-Man | 小心了,蜘蛛人要出击了 |
[55:53] | “Who is Spider-Man?” He’s a criminal, that’s who he is | “谁是蜘蛛人?”他是个罪犯 |
[55:56] | A vigilante, a public menace. Why’s he on my front page? | 他是个公害 他怎么会上我的头版? |
[55:59] | Mr. Jameson, your wife needs– | 你太太在一线– |
[56:04] | -There’s a page six problem. -We have a page one problem | -第六版有问题 -头版才有问题 |
[56:06] | -Well? -He’s news | -那么? -他是热门新闻 |
[56:08] | -The clients can’t wait. -They’re about to | -客户不能等 -叫他们等 |
[56:11] | -He pulled six people off a subway. -From a wreck he probably caused | -他在地铁救了六个人 -搞不好是他的错 |
[56:15] | Something goes wrong and he’s there. Look! He’s fleeing the scene | 哪儿出事他就会在那儿 看!他在逃离现场 |
[56:19] | He’s probably going to save somebody else. He’s a hero! | 他搞不好是要去救人 他是个英雄 |
[56:23] | Then why the mask? What’s he got to hide? | 那他干嘛戴面具? 他在躲什么? |
[56:26] | She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille | 她问你要用花纱或棉布? |
[56:30] | -Whichever’s cheaper. -It’s like this: | -用比较便宜的那一个 -是这样的: |
[56:32] | We double-booked page six. Macy’s and Conway’s both have– | 第六版的版面被重覆预定了 梅西百货和大卖场都要– |
[56:36] | -We sold out four printings. -Sold out? | -第四刷卖光了 -卖光了? |
[56:39] | Every copy | 每一份 |
[56:41] | Tomorrow, Spider-Man, page one. Move Conway to page seven | 明天头版要登蜘蛛人照片 大卖场广告放到第七版 |
[56:45] | -That’s a problem. -Then make it page eight | -第七版放不下 -那放第八版吧 |
[56:48] | -That can’t be done. -Get out! | -办不到 -给我滚出去! |
[56:50] | We can’t get a decent picture. Eddie’s on it, but we can barely see him | 没有蜘蛛人的照片 艾迪跟了半天什么也拍不到 |
[56:55] | Aw, what is he, shy? | 怎么,他害羞吗? |
[56:57] | If we can get Julia Roberts in a thong, we can get this weirdo | 能拍到茱莉亚罗勃兹穿丁字裤 就能拍到这怪胎 |
[57:02] | On the front page: “Cash for a Spider-Man picture.” | 登广告说: 拍到蜘蛛人就有奖金 |
[57:05] | He doesn’t want to be famous? I’ll make him infamous! | 他不想成名 我就让他声名狼籍 |
[57:09] | “月舞快餐” | |
[57:21] | Buzz off | 滚开 |
[57:23] | -M.J., it’s me, Peter. -Hi! | -玛莉,是我,彼得 -嗨! |
[57:28] | -What are you doing around here? -Begging for a job. How about you? | -你在这儿干嘛? -我在找工作,你呢? |
[57:33] | -I’m headed to an audition. -An audition? So you’re acting? | -我要去试镜 -试镜?你在演戏? |
[57:37] | Yeah | 对 |
[57:38] | I work steady. In fact, I just got off a job | 我有一份工作,我刚下班 |
[57:43] | That’s great | 太好了 |
[57:44] | -You’re doing it. Living your dream. -Glamour girl! | -你的美梦成真 -大明星 |
[57:48] | Your drawer was short $6! | 你的抽屉短缺了六块 |
[57:49] | Next time, I’ll take it from your check | 下次要扣薪水 |
[57:53] | Excuse me, Miss Watson? I’m talking to you! Hey! | 对不起,华小姐? 我在跟你讲话 |
[57:57] | Yes, Enrique! Okay? I get you | 是的,恩瑞!好啦,我听到了 |
[58:00] | It better not happen no more. Don’t roll your eyes at me | 下次小心点,别再给我凸槌 |
[58:11] | Some dream, huh? | 什么美梦嘛?! |
[58:13] | It’s nothing to be embarrassed about | 这没什么好丢脸的 |
[58:16] | -Don’t tell Harry. -Don’t tell Harry? | -别告诉哈利 -别告诉哈利? |
[58:19] | Don’t you guys live together? We’re going out. Didn’t he tell you? | 你们不是室友吗? 我们在约会,他没说吗? |
[58:24] | Oh, yeah. Right | 喔,有啊 |
[58:26] | I think he’d hate the idea of my waiting tables | 他不喜欢我当服务生 |
[58:29] | -He’d think it was low or something. -It’s not low. You have a job | -他觉得很下贱 -才不会,你在工作 |
[58:34] | You know, Harry doesn’t live on a little place I like to call Earth | 哈利不住在现实世界里 |
[58:40] | No, I guess not | 我想也是 |
[58:47] | Thanks, Pete | 谢了 |
[58:50] | We should catch up sometime | 该找个机会多聊聊 |
[58:56] | Let’s get some Iunch some evening | 哪天一起吃中饭吧 |
[59:00] | I’ll come by and have some of your Moondance coffee some day | 有机会我会来喝杯月舞咖啡 |
[59:05] | -And I won’t tell Harry. -Don’t tell Harry | -我不会告诉哈利 -别告诉他 |
[59:07] | I won’t | 我不会 |
[59:11] | I won’t tell Harry | 我不会告诉哈利的 |
[59:24] | Timing’s perfect. Hey | 时候正好 |
[59:27] | Five new contracts. It’ll be great | 五份新合约,太好了 |
[59:32] | Norman’s making his weekly inspection | 我老爸又来巡视了 |
[59:36] | Spent half of it on the phone | 不过大部份时间都在电话上 |
[59:38] | Look, man, I’m glad you’re here. I need your help. I’m really lost here | 你来得正好,我要你帮忙 我这里没搞懂 |
[59:44] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[59:47] | You look like you just got second place in the science fair | 你好像刚刚失去科学比赛冠军宝座 |
[59:52] | I was late for work and Dr. Connors fired me | 我上班迟到 结果被康博士开除 |
[59:55] | You were late again? | 你又迟到了? |
[59:58] | I don’t get it. Where do you go all the time? | 我不懂,你都跑去哪儿? |
[1:00:02] | Around | 到处都去 |
[1:00:03] | Peter Parker | 彼得派克 |
[1:00:05] | -Maybe you’ll tell me who she is. -Who? | -也许你知道她是谁 -什么人? |
[1:00:08] | -This mystery girl Harry’s been dating. -Dad | -哈利的神秘女友 -爸 |
[1:00:11] | When do I get to meet her? | 我几时能见她? |
[1:00:13] | Well, sorry. Harry hasn’t mentioned her | 抱歉,哈利没提过她 |
[1:00:19] | Pete, you’re probably looking for a job now, right? | 彼得,你在找工作吧? |
[1:00:23] | Dad, maybe you can help him out | 爸,也许你能帮忙 |
[1:00:26] | -I appreciate it, but I’ll be fine. -I’ll make a few calls | -不用了,我自己找 -我会打几通电话 |
[1:00:30] | I couldn’t accept it. I like to earn what I get. I’ll find work | 我不能接受,我去赚我该得的 我可以自己找工作 |
[1:00:35] | I respect that | 我很佩服你 |
[1:00:37] | You want to make it on your own | 你想靠自己打天下 |
[1:00:40] | That’s great | 非常好 |
[1:00:42] | What other skills do you have? | 你还有什么才能? |
[1:00:45] | I was thinking about photography | 我想当摄影师 |
[1:00:47] | “悬赏!蜘蛛人照片” | |
[1:00:50] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:00:53] | Let’s go! Move it! | 上吧,快! |
[1:00:56] | Watch the street! | 罩子放亮点 |
[1:01:14] | Cheese! | 笑一个 |
[1:01:24] | They’re crap | 烂透了 |
[1:01:25] | Crap, crap. Megacrap | 垃圾…全是垃圾 |
[1:01:29] | -I’ll give you $200. -That seems a little low | -我给你两百元 -价钱有点低耶 |
[1:01:32] | Take them somewhere else | 那就去找别人 |
[1:01:34] | -Your wife says the tile’s out of stock. -We’ll put a rug there | -老板娘说你订的磁砖缺货 -那就铺地毯吧 |
[1:01:39] | Sit down. Give me that | 坐下,给我看 |
[1:01:42] | Give you 300. That’s the standard fee | 我付三百元,是公订价 |
[1:01:45] | -Scrap page one. Run that. -Headline? | -把照片刊在头版 -标题呢? |
[1:01:48] | “Spider-Man, Hero or Menace? ExcIusive Photos.” | [蜘蛛人:英雄或公害? 号角日报独家照片] |
[1:01:51] | -Menace? He was protecting– -You take the photos… | -公害?他在保护– -你拍照片… |
[1:01:54] | …I’ll make up the headlines. Okay? | 我写头条,行吗? |
[1:01:57] | -Yes, sir. -Goody | -行 -那就好 |
[1:01:59] | Give this to the girl up front. She’ll see you get paid | 拿到柜台,她会付你钱 |
[1:02:03] | -I’d like a job, sir. -No jobs. Freelance | -我想要一份工作 -你只能当特聘摄影师 |
[1:02:06] | Best thing for you | 对你最好 |
[1:02:08] | You bring me more shots of that clown, maybe I’ll buy them | 你只要拍到那个跳梁小丑 我就付你钱 |
[1:02:13] | But I never said you have a job. Meat | 我可没说要给你工作 腊肠吧 |
[1:02:16] | I’ll send you a box of Christmas meat. Bring me more photos | 我最多在新年送你一串腊肠 照多点照片给我 |
[1:02:22] | -Hi. | -你好 -你好 -Hi |
[1:02:23] | Mr. Jameson told me to give that to you | 詹老板要我给你这个 |
[1:02:28] | -Welcome to the Daily Bugle. -Thank you | -欢迎来到号角日报 -谢谢你 |
[1:02:31] | I’m Peter Parker | 我是彼得派克 |
[1:02:35] | I’m a photographer | 我是个摄影师 |
[1:02:38] | Yes. I can see that | 我看得出来 |
[1:02:48] | As of today… | 从今天起… |
[1:02:51] | …OSCORP Industries has surpassed Quest Aerospace… | 奥氏企业超越探索航太… |
[1:02:55] | …as the principal supplier to the United States military | 成为美国军方的最大供应商 |
[1:02:59] | In short, ladies and gentlemen of the board… | 也就是说,各位董事… |
[1:03:02] | …costs are down, revenues are up… | 成本降低、利润增加… |
[1:03:06] | …and our stock has never been higher | 公司股票涨停板 |
[1:03:09] | Wonderful news, Norman. That’s why we’re selling the company | 太好了,所以我们要把公司卖掉 |
[1:03:14] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:15] | Quest is recapitalizing in the wake of the bombing. Expanding | 探索航太目前正在集资扩大规模 |
[1:03:21] | They made a tender offer we can’t ignore | 他们开出来的条件很好 |
[1:03:24] | Why wasn’t I told? | 怎么不告诉我? |
[1:03:25] | They don’t want a power struggle with entrenched management | 他们不希望引起资深管理阶层斗争 |
[1:03:30] | The deal is off if you come with it | 所以坚持要你退出 |
[1:03:32] | The board expects your resignation in 30 days | 你在一个月内就要辞职 |
[1:03:36] | You can’t do this to me | 你们不能这么做 |
[1:03:41] | I started this company | 这公司我一手创立的 |
[1:03:44] | You know how much I sacrificed?! | 你知道我牺牲了多少吗?! |
[1:03:50] | -Oh, Max. Please. -Norman, the board is unanimous | -拜托,麦克斯 -诺曼,董事会一致通过 |
[1:03:56] | We’re announcing the sale after the World Unity Festival | 我们要在世界和平庆典那天宣布消息 |
[1:04:01] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[1:04:03] | You’re out, Norman | 你玩完了 |
[1:04:15] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[1:04:20] | Welcome to OS CORP Industries Unity Day Festival | 欢迎参加奥氏企业和平日庆典 |
[1:04:26] | Let’s hear it for Macy Gray | 请鼓掌欢迎梅西葛蕾 |
[1:04:32] | “纽约市民惊恐蜘蛛之吻” | |
[1:05:04] | M.J., why didn’t you wear the black dress? | 玛莉,你怎么不穿黑色礼服? |
[1:05:08] | Just, I wanted to impress my father. He loves black | 你要让我爸有好印象 他喜欢黑色 |
[1:05:12] | Well, maybe he’ll be impressed no matter what. You think I’m pretty | 也许我穿什么他都喜欢 你就觉得我很美 |
[1:05:17] | I think you’re beautiful | 你美呆了 |
[1:05:32] | I forgot my drink inside | 我的酒忘在里面了 |
[1:05:46] | -Oh, hi, Mr. Fargas. -Oh, Harry | -嗨,费先生 -嗨,哈利 |
[1:05:49] | -Have you seen my father? -Well, I’m not sure if he’s coming | -你看到我爸吗? -他今天不一定会来 |
[1:06:06] | -What is that? -Must be new this year | -那是什么? -一定是今年的新玩意 |
[1:06:14] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:06:15] | That’s our glider! | 那是我们的滑降翼 |
[1:06:27] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意? |
[1:06:57] | Code three! | 紧急状况 |
[1:07:15] | -Oh, my God! Harry! -M.J.! | -天啊,哈利 -玛莉 |
[1:07:23] | Harry! Help me! Harry! | 哈利,救救我… |
[1:07:32] | Out, am I? | 我玩完了 是吗? |
[1:07:38] | -Mary Jane! -Harry! | -玛莉 -哈利! |
[1:07:44] | Hello, my dear | 你好,亲爱的 |
[1:07:47] | It’s Spider-Man! | 是蜘蛛人 |
[1:08:00] | -Come on. Move, kid. -Billy! | -快躲开 -比利! |
[1:08:05] | Somebody help him! | 快去救他 |
[1:08:08] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:11] | Mommy! | 妈! |
[1:08:14] | -Hold it! -I surrender | -别动 -我投降 |
[1:08:17] | -Oh, boy. -Hold it right there! | -完了 -站住 |
[1:08:25] | Impressive | 好厉害 |
[1:08:51] | -Mary Jane! -Help! Someone please help me! | -玛莉! -救命啊,快来救我 |
[1:09:20] | Hold on! | 抓稳了! |
[1:09:22] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:09:33] | We’ll meet again, Spider-Man! | 后会有期,蜘蛛人 |
[1:10:22] | Well, beats taking the subway | 这比搭地铁快吧 |
[1:10:25] | Don’t mind us. She just needs to use the elevator | 别理我们,她只想搭电梯 |
[1:10:28] | Wait | 等一下 |
[1:10:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:10:31] | -You know who I am. -I do? | -你知道呀 -我知道? |
[1:10:34] | Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man | 你的好邻居蜘蛛人 |
[1:10:48] | Incredible? What do you mean he’s incredible? | 很棒?你说他很棒是什么意思? |
[1:10:53] | No. All right, wait. Stay there. I’m gonna come over | 别走,我马上过去 |
[1:10:57] | No, I’m gonna come– | 我就过去– |
[1:10:59] | All right. Fine. Will you call me in the morning? | 好吧,明天一早能打给我吗? |
[1:11:03] | And we’ll go and have breakfast and… | 我们一起吃早饭… |
[1:11:06] | …I want to buy you something | 我想送你个什么 |
[1:11:09] | Because I want to. It’ll make you feel better | 因为我想逗你开心 |
[1:11:13] | Okay. And what do you mean, incredible? | 你说他很棒是什么意思? |
[1:11:20] | All right. I’m sorry. Sleep tight | 好啦,对不起,晚安 |
[1:11:22] | Don’t let the bedbugs– | 别做噩梦– |
[1:11:30] | She’s all right. She’s just a little rattled | 她没事,只是受到惊吓 |
[1:11:34] | Look, Pete, I should have told you about us | 我知道早该跟你说的 |
[1:11:39] | But you should know I’m crazy about her | 你也知道我喜欢她 |
[1:11:42] | It’s just, you know, you never made a move | 谁叫你一直没有行动 |
[1:11:46] | You’re right | 你说的对 |
[1:11:49] | I didn’t | 我没有 |
[1:11:54] | I’m gonna get some rest | 我要去睡了 |
[1:11:58] | I’m gonna stay up for a while | 我待会再睡 |
[1:12:01] | What was that thing? | 那是什么玩意? |
[1:12:03] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:12:06] | Whatever it is, somebody has to stop it | 不管是什么一定要阻止他 |
[1:12:23] | Somebody there? | 有人吗? |
[1:12:28] | Somebody | 有人吗? 当然有人 |
[1:12:31] | Who said that? | 是谁说的? |
[1:12:33] | Don’t play the innocent with me | 别装一副无辜样 |
[1:12:39] | You’ve known all along | 你一直都知道 |
[1:12:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:12:47] | Follow the cold shiver running down your spine | 跟着那股直冲你脑门的寒意 |
[1:12:58] | I’m right here | 我就在那儿 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[1:13:04] | Did you think it was coincidence? | 你以为这是巧合吗? |
[1:13:08] | So many good things, all happening for you | 你身上发生这么多好事 |
[1:13:12] | All for you. Norman | 这全是为了你,诺曼 |
[1:13:18] | What do you want? | 你想做什么? |
[1:13:20] | To say what you won’t | 说你不敢说的 |
[1:13:22] | To do what you can’t | 做你不能做的 |
[1:13:25] | To remove those in your way | 除掉挡住你的每一个人 |
[1:13:33] | The board members | 董事会委员们 |
[1:13:37] | You killed them | 你杀死他们 |
[1:13:38] | We killed them | 我们杀死他们 |
[1:13:40] | We? | 我们? |
[1:13:41] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:13:43] | Your little accident in the laboratory | 你在实验室的小意外吗? |
[1:13:48] | The performance enhancers | 体能增进剂 |
[1:13:50] | Bingo. Me! Your greatest creation | 就是我 你最伟大的发明 |
[1:13:55] | Bringing you what you’ve always wanted: | 这是你这辈子最想要的: |
[1:13:59] | Power beyond your wildest dreams | 超乎想像的超能力 |
[1:14:02] | And it’s only the beginning | 这只是开始 |
[1:14:06] | There’s only one who can stop us | 只有一个人能阻止我们 |
[1:14:11] | Or imagine if he joined us | 或许他能加入我们 |
[1:14:19] | Spider-Man. And the Green Goblin | 蜘蛛人和绿恶魔 |
[1:14:23] | The Green Goblin. You like that? Made it up myself | 绿恶魔,喜欢吗? 是我想出来的 |
[1:14:26] | -These weirdos all got to have a name. -Mr. Jameson– | -这些怪胎一定要有怪名字 -詹老板– |
[1:14:29] | -Hoffman! -Yeah? | -老霍 -是的? |
[1:14:32] | Copyright “Green Goblin.” I want a quarter every time it’s said | 替[绿恶魔]申请版权 有人用这名字就要付我钱 |
[1:14:36] | How about “Green Meanie”? | [绿油精]怎样? |
[1:14:39] | Spider-Man wasn’t attacking. That’s slander | 蜘蛛人不是在攻击 这是恶意中伤 |
[1:14:42] | It is not. I resent that | 才不是,我不同意 |
[1:14:44] | Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel | 用说的叫恶意中伤 用写的叫毁谤名誉 |
[1:14:47] | You don’t trust anybody | 你不信任别人 |
[1:14:49] | I trust my barber | 我信任我的理发师 |
[1:14:52] | Are you his lawyer? | 你蜘蛛人的律师吗? |
[1:14:54] | Let him sue. Get rich like a normal person. That’s what made this country– | 让他告吧,大家都想发财 这让这个国家– |
[1:15:06] | Jameson, you slime | 姓詹的,你这老油条 |
[1:15:09] | Who takes the pictures of Spider-Man? | 是谁拍到蜘蛛人的照片? |
[1:15:13] | -I don’t know. His stuff comes by mail. -Liar! | -不知道,他都用寄的 -你骗人 |
[1:15:16] | -I swear. -He’s the one who can bring me to him | -我发誓 -他能带我找到蜘蛛人 |
[1:15:19] | -I don’t know who he is. -You are useless | -我不认识他 -你真没用 |
[1:15:22] | Set him down, tough guy | 把他放下来 |
[1:15:25] | -Speak of the devil. -I knew you two were in this together! | -说来就来 -我就知道你们是同党 |
[1:15:29] | Kiddo, let Mom and Dad talk for a minute | 大人说话,小孩不要插嘴 |
[1:15:32] | Sleep…. | 沉睡吧… |
[1:15:49] | Wake up, little spider. Wake up | 醒来,小蜘蛛,醒来… |
[1:15:53] | No, you’re not dead yet | 放心,你没死,还没有 |
[1:15:58] | Just paralyzed… | 你只是暂时… |
[1:16:00] | …temporarily | 被麻痹了 |
[1:16:03] | You’re an amazing creature, Spider-Man | 你真的很不可思议,蜘蛛人 |
[1:16:07] | You and I are not so different | 其实我们蛮像的 |
[1:16:10] | I’m not like you. You’re a murderer | 我不像你是杀人凶手 |
[1:16:14] | Well, to each his own | 人各有志 |
[1:16:17] | I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero | 这是我的选择 你选择当超级英雄 |
[1:16:20] | And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city | 人们对你只有三分钟热度 |
[1:16:25] | But the one thing they love more than a hero… | 他们最想看到的是… |
[1:16:28] | …is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying | 英雄的失败、殒落和死亡 |
[1:16:32] | In spite of everything you’ve done for them, eventually, they will hate you | 不管你替他们做了什么 最后他们都会恨你 |
[1:16:37] | Why bother? | 何必呢? |
[1:16:38] | -Because it’s right. -Here’s the real truth | -因为这是对的 -事实是这样子的 |
[1:16:43] | There are eight million people in this city | 纽约有八百万市民 |
[1:16:47] | And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose… | 他们的存在只有一个作用… |
[1:16:51] | …of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders | 把少数杰出的天才拱在肩上 |
[1:16:55] | You, me… | 像是你、我… |
[1:16:57] | …we’re exceptional | 这种天才 |
[1:16:59] | I could squash you like a bug right now | 我大可以一脚把你踩扁 |
[1:17:04] | But I’m offering you a choice. Join me | 但是我让你决定,加入我 |
[1:17:08] | Imagine what we could accomplish together | 想像一下我们可以完成的大事 |
[1:17:12] | What we could create | 我们可以开创的未来 |
[1:17:15] | Or we could destroy | 还是我们可以大肆破坏 |
[1:17:17] | Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle… | 为了你所谓的理想 死伤无辜百姓… |
[1:17:22] | …again and again and again until we’re both dead. Is that what you want? | 直到我们双方倒下为止 这才是你想要的吗? |
[1:17:28] | Think about it, hero | 想想看吧,大英雄 |
[1:17:36] | “蜘蛛人和绿恶魔狼狈为奸” | |
[1:17:39] | “全面通缉” | |
[1:17:43] | In spite of everything you’ve done for them, eventually, they will hate you | 不管你替他们做了什么 最后他们都会恨你 |
[1:17:49] | “市民呼吁当局扑灭害虫” | |
[1:17:59] | It’s me again | 又是我 |
[1:18:01] | How was your audition? | 你的试镜如何? |
[1:18:02] | -How’d you know? -The hot line. Your mom… | -你怎么知道? -我的消息灵通,你妈… |
[1:18:06] | …told my aunt, told me | 跟我婶婶说的 我婶婶跟我说的 |
[1:18:08] | So you just came by? | 你是来看我吗? |
[1:18:10] | I was in the neighborhood. Needed to see a friendly face | 我正好路过 想看一个和善的面孔 |
[1:18:13] | I took two buses and a cab to get in the neighborhood, but…. | 我坐公车和计程车大老远跑来… |
[1:18:18] | So how’d it go? | 试镜如何? |
[1:18:22] | They said I needed acting lessons | 他们叫我去上演技课 |
[1:18:25] | A soap opera told me I needed acting lessons | 肥皂剧要我去上演技课 |
[1:18:29] | Let me buy you a cheeseburger. The sky’s the limit, up to $ 7.84 | 我请你吃起士汉堡 无限度到七块八毛四的额度 |
[1:18:35] | I’d like a cheeseburger | 我很想吃 |
[1:18:38] | Oh, but I’m going out to dinner with Harry | 不过我要跟哈利吃晚饭 |
[1:18:42] | Come with us | 一起来嘛 |
[1:18:43] | No, thanks. How’s it going with…? | 不了,你跟他怎么…? |
[1:18:48] | Never mind. That’s none of my business | 算了,不关我事 |
[1:18:51] | It’s not? | 是吗? |
[1:18:54] | Why so interested? | 那你干嘛这么关心? |
[1:18:56] | I’m not | 我没有 |
[1:18:58] | You’re not? | 你没有? |
[1:19:01] | -Well, why would I be? -I don’t know | -我干嘛关心? -我不知道 |
[1:19:04] | Why would you be? | 为什么? |
[1:19:08] | I, that’s a– | 我…我不知道– |
[1:19:10] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:19:14] | Sorry you won’t come with us | 可惜你不一起来 |
[1:19:19] | I’d better run, tiger | 我要走了 |
[1:19:30] | Hey, check it out, man | 你看看她 |
[1:19:32] | Come on, man | 别走,美女 |
[1:19:37] | Hey, where you going, baby? Come on! | 你去哪儿?美女,来嘛 |
[1:19:58] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:20:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:20:39] | You have a knack for getting in trouble | 你老是惹上麻烦 |
[1:20:42] | You have a knack for saving my life. I think I have a superhero stalker | 你也老是跑来救我 超级英雄在跟踪我哦 |
[1:20:47] | I was in the neighborhood | 我正好路过 |
[1:20:50] | You are amazing | 你好棒 |
[1:20:54] | Some people don’t think so | 有些人不这么想 |
[1:20:58] | -But you are. -Nice to have a fan | -你真的很棒 -有仰慕者真好 |
[1:21:01] | Do I get to say thank you this time? | 这次我能谢你吗? |
[1:21:06] | Wait | 等等 |
[1:22:16] | Let me in! My baby’s in there! | 我要进去救我的孩子 |
[1:22:18] | -Let me go! -The roof’s collapsing! | -让我进去! -屋顶就快塌了 |
[1:22:21] | -Somebody save my baby! -The roof’s about to collapse! | -谁来救救我的孩子? -屋顶就快塌了! |
[1:22:24] | Look! Up there! | 你们看上面 |
[1:22:32] | Save my baby, please! | 请救救我的孩子! |
[1:22:58] | No! | 不! |
[1:23:07] | -It’s okay. Your baby’s fine. -Oh, my baby! | -没事了,他很安全 -我的宝贝 |
[1:23:12] | God bless you, Spider-Man. Bless you | 上帝保佑你,蜘蛛人 |
[1:23:15] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让他跑掉 |
[1:23:17] | Hold it! You’re under arrest. I’m taking you in | 等等!你被捕了 我要带你回局里 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, my God, there’s somebody still up there! | 还有人在上面 |
[1:23:25] | I’m going | 我要去救人 |
[1:23:28] | -I’ll be here when you get back. -Not coming back | -我会等你回来 -我不会回来 |
[1:23:32] | Go! Go! | 快去吧 |
[1:23:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:23:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:23:52] | I’m gonna get you out of here! | 我会把你救出去 |
[1:23:57] | It’s okay | 没事了 |
[1:24:06] | You’re pathetically predictable | 你一点创意也没有 |
[1:24:09] | Like a moth to the flame | 你老是飞蛾扑火 |
[1:24:11] | What about my generous proposal? | 我的提议怎么样? |
[1:24:15] | Are you in or are you out? | 你想不想加入我? |
[1:24:18] | -It’s you who’s out. Out of your mind. -Wrong answer | -我看你是丧心病狂了 -答错了 |
[1:24:24] | Oh, great | 太好了 |
[1:25:04] | No one says no to me! | 没有人能拒绝我 |
[1:25:15] | -M.J., will you stop goofing around? -Harry, relax | -拜托你别闹了,可以吗? -别紧张 |
[1:25:20] | He’s here | 他来了 |
[1:25:22] | Are you ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:25:26] | Aunt May. I’m sorry I’m late | 梅婶,抱歉迟到了 |
[1:25:29] | Work was murder. I picked up a fruitcake | 工作真要命 我带了水果蛋糕 |
[1:25:32] | Thank you, Mr. Osborn. We’re so glad you could come | 谢谢,你能来就好 |
[1:25:36] | Who is this lovely young lady? | 这位小美人是谁? |
[1:25:39] | I’d like you to meet my father. Dad, this is Mary Jane Watson | 这是我父亲奥诺曼 爸,这是华玛莉 |
[1:25:43] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you | 你好,我一直想见你 |
[1:25:46] | -Happy Thanksgiving, sir. -Now, where is Peter? | -感恩节快乐 -彼得呢? |
[1:25:50] | He’d better remember that cranberry sauce | 他最好要买到蔓越莓酱汁 |
[1:25:58] | Oh, that’s weird. I didn’t know he was here | 奇怪,我不知道他在家 |
[1:26:05] | Peter? | 彼得? |
[1:26:14] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:26:21] | How strange. There’s nobody here | 怪了,没人在 |
[1:26:32] | -Bit of a slob, isn’t he? -All brilliant men are | -他有点邋遢,不是吗? -天才都是这样 |
[1:27:09] | -Hey, everyone. -Oh, Peter! | -大家好 -彼得! |
[1:27:12] | It’s a jungle out there | 外面真是混乱 |
[1:27:14] | Had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries | 我好不容易才买到酱汁 |
[1:27:18] | Thank you. Now then, everybody sit down… | 谢谢你 大家坐… |
[1:27:21] | …and we can say grace | 让我们祷告 |
[1:27:26] | Here we go | 好了 |
[1:27:35] | -There we are. -It looks delicious | -来了 -看起来真好吃 |
[1:27:41] | Will you do the honors? | 请你切火鸡 |
[1:27:55] | Why, Peter, you’re bleeding | 彼得,你在流血 |
[1:28:01] | I stepped off a curb and got clipped by one of those bike messengers | 我走在街上 被骑单车的快递小弟撞到 |
[1:28:07] | Well, let me see | 给我看 |
[1:28:08] | Oh, my goodness | 天啊,老天 |
[1:28:10] | -That looks awful. -No, it’s nothing | -很严重耶 -不会啦 |
[1:28:13] | I’ll get the first-aid kit. Then we’ll say grace | 我先去拿急救箱再祷告 |
[1:28:16] | This is the boys’ first Thanksgiving here, and we’ll do things properly | 你们第一次在这儿过感恩节 我们要照规矩来 |
[1:28:22] | How did you say that happened? | 你是怎么受伤的? |
[1:28:26] | Bike messenger | 快递小弟 |
[1:28:28] | Knocked me down | 把我撞倒 |
[1:28:35] | -If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go. -Why? | -不好意思,我得走了 -为什么? |
[1:28:40] | Something has come to my attention | 我突然想到一件事 |
[1:28:43] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:28:45] | I’m fine, just fine. Thank you, Mrs. Parker. Everyone | 我没事 谢谢你,大家慢用 |
[1:28:49] | -Enjoy the fruitcake. -Dad! | -慢慢享用水果蛋糕 -爸 |
[1:28:53] | I planned this so you’d meet M.J., and now you have to leave? | 我想让你多认识玛莉 但你现在要离开? |
[1:28:57] | I’ve got to go | 我得走了 |
[1:28:59] | -This girl is important to me. -Harry, please. Look at her | -她对我很重要 -拜托你看清楚一点 |
[1:29:04] | Think she’s sniffing around because she likes your personality? | 你以为她是真的喜欢你吗? |
[1:29:08] | -What are you saying? -Your mother was beautiful | -你在说什么? -你妈也很美 |
[1:29:11] | They’re all beautiful until they’re snarling after your money like wolves | 她们都很美 直到一闻到钱就变成豺狼 |
[1:29:17] | You’re wrong, Dad | 你错了 |
[1:29:19] | A word to the not-so-wise about your girlfriend: | 我给你一个良心建议: |
[1:29:22] | Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast | 把她弄到手了就甩掉她 |
[1:29:36] | Thanks for sticking up for me, Harry | 多谢你替我说话哦 |
[1:29:39] | -You heard? -Everyone heard that creep | -你都听到了? -大家都听到那变态狂 |
[1:29:42] | That creep is my father. With Iuck, I’ll be half of what he is | 他可是我父亲 我只恨我比不上他 |
[1:29:46] | Shut up about stuff you don’t understand! | 你不懂就别乱说 |
[1:29:49] | Harry Osborn! | 奥哈利 |
[1:29:51] | I’m sorry, Aunt May | 对不起 |
[1:29:56] | Spider-Man is all but invincible | 蜘蛛人是战无不胜的 |
[1:30:00] | But Parker, we can destroy him | 但是我们能毁了彼得 |
[1:30:03] | I can’t | 我办不到 |
[1:30:05] | Betrayal must not be countenanced | 我绝不容许背叛的行为 |
[1:30:08] | Parker must be educated | 一定要给他一点教训 |
[1:30:13] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:30:14] | Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain | 让他尝到失去至亲的痛苦 |
[1:30:18] | Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead | 让他求生不能求死不得 |
[1:30:22] | Yes? | 然后呢? |
[1:30:23] | And then grant his wish | 然后再杀了他 |
[1:30:26] | But how? | 怎么做? |
[1:30:27] | The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind | 聪明人不会直接攻击敌人 |
[1:30:32] | Tell me how! | 快教我 |
[1:30:33] | The heart, Osborn | 你要攻心 |
[1:30:36] | First, we attack his heart | 先向他的亲人下手 |
[1:30:41] | Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses… | 赐给我们今日的饮食 原谅我们的过错 |
[1:30:44] | …as we forgive those who trespass against us | 也让我们原谅别人的过错… |
[1:30:48] | Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us– | 别让我们受到诱惑 拯救我们– |
[1:30:59] | Deliver us! | 拯救我们… |
[1:31:02] | Finish it! | 快说完 |
[1:31:03] | -Finish it! -From evil! | -快说完 -不受恶魔侵犯 |
[1:31:13] | Two milligrams IV | 两毫克的静脉注射 |
[1:31:17] | Get the BP | 去拿血压器来 |
[1:31:19] | Aunt May. Is she gonna be okay? What happened? | 她不会有事吧? 怎么回事? |
[1:31:23] | You have to leave | 请你出去 |
[1:31:24] | -What happened? -Those eyes! | -怎么了? -好可怕的双眼 |
[1:31:26] | Those horrible yellow eyes! | 可怕的黄色眼睛 |
[1:31:35] | He knows who I am | 他知道我是谁 |
[1:32:21] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:32:27] | -Will she be okay? -She’ll be fine | -她还好吧? -她不会有事 |
[1:32:29] | She’s been sleeping all day | 她睡了一整天 |
[1:32:33] | -Thanks for coming. -Of course | -谢谢你来 -不会 |
[1:32:40] | How are you? You okay about the other night? | 你还好吧?我是说那晚? |
[1:32:43] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just felt bad about leaving Aunt May | 我很好,我不该丢下梅婶 |
[1:32:47] | -Have you talked to Harry? -He called me | -你跟哈利谈过吗? -他有打电话给我 |
[1:32:50] | I haven’t called him back | 我还没打回去 |
[1:32:55] | The fact is… | 事实上… |
[1:32:57] | -…I’m in love with somebody else. -You are? | -我爱上另一个人了 -真的吗? |
[1:33:00] | At least I think I am | 我是这么想 |
[1:33:04] | -It’s not the time to talk about it. -No. Go on | -现在谈不太好 -不会,说吧 |
[1:33:08] | Would I know his name, this guy? | 他叫什么? |
[1:33:11] | You’ll think I’m a little girl with a crush | 你一定觉得我很傻 |
[1:33:14] | Trust me | 尽管说吧 |
[1:33:16] | It’s funny | 很好笑 |
[1:33:19] | He’s saved my life twice, and I’ve never even seen his face | 他救我两次 我却没见到他的脸 |
[1:33:23] | -Oh. Him. -You’re laughing at me | -原来是他 -你在嘲笑我 |
[1:33:27] | No, I understand. He is extremely cool | 没有,我知道,他真的很酷 |
[1:33:30] | But do you think it’s true, all the terrible things they say? | 你觉得他们说的那些坏事 是真的吗? |
[1:33:34] | Not Spider-Man, not a chance in the world | 不是,蜘蛛人绝不是坏人 |
[1:33:37] | I know him a little bit | 我算是认识他 |
[1:33:39] | I’m sort of his unofficial photographer | 我是他非正式的摄影师 |
[1:33:42] | -Has he mentioned me? -Yeah | -他有提到我吗? -有啊 |
[1:33:46] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说? |
[1:33:48] | I said…. | 我说… |
[1:33:50] | He asked me what I thought about you | 他问我觉得你怎么样? |
[1:33:55] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说? |
[1:33:58] | I said, “Spider-Man.” | 我说:“蜘蛛人….” |
[1:34:03] | I said, “The great thing about M.J… | 我说:玛莉最棒的一点… |
[1:34:08] | …is… | 是… |
[1:34:10] | …when you look in her eyes… | 当你看着她的双眼… |
[1:34:16] | …and she’s looking back in yours… | 她也注视着你… |
[1:34:20] | …everything feels… | 一切都感觉… |
[1:34:24] | …not quite normal | 很不平凡 |
[1:34:27] | Because you feel… | 因为你会同时… |
[1:34:30] | …stronger… | 感到更坚强… |
[1:34:33] | …and weaker at the same time | 和更软弱 |
[1:34:38] | You feel excited… | 你会感到兴奋… |
[1:34:41] | …and at the same time… | 同时也会感到… |
[1:34:43] | …terrified | 害怕 |
[1:34:47] | The truth is, you don’t know what you feel… | 你也不太清楚那是什么感觉… |
[1:34:53] | …except you know what kind of man you want to be | 只知道你想成什么样的人 |
[1:34:59] | It’s as if you’ve… | 就像是完成了… |
[1:35:02] | …reached the unreachable… | 遥不可及的梦想… |
[1:35:07] | …and you weren’t ready for it.” | 却一点也没有准备好 |
[1:35:13] | You said that? | 这是你说的? |
[1:35:15] | Well, something like that | 差不多是这样 |
[1:36:02] | Dad? | 爸? |
[1:36:09] | Dad, is that you? | 爸,是你吗? |
[1:36:17] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:36:21] | You were right about M.J. You’re right about everything | 你没看错玛莉,你都说对了 |
[1:36:27] | She’s in love with Peter | 她爱上彼得 |
[1:36:30] | -Parker? -Yeah | -派克吗? -对 |
[1:36:32] | And how does he feel about her? | 他爱不爱她? |
[1:36:37] | He’s loved her since the 4th grade | 他从小就爱她 |
[1:36:40] | He pretends like he doesn’t, but there’s no one Peter cares for more | 他想装酷,但她是他的最爱 |
[1:36:48] | I’m so sorry | 真是遗憾 |
[1:36:53] | I haven’t always been there for you, have I? | 我都没有好好陪你 |
[1:36:58] | You’re busy. You’re an important man. I understand | 你很忙,你是重要人物 我了解 |
[1:37:01] | That’s no excuse | 这不是藉口 |
[1:37:04] | I’m proud of you | 我以你为荣 |
[1:37:06] | I’ve lost sight of that somewhere. But I’ll make it up to you | 我不该冷落你,我会补偿你 |
[1:37:11] | I’m going to rectify certain inequities | 我要替你讨回公道 |
[1:37:29] | Wake up, little spider | 醒醒,小蜘蛛 |
[1:37:31] | Wake up | 醒醒 |
[1:37:34] | Go home, dear | 回家吧 |
[1:37:35] | You look awful | 你脸色好差 |
[1:37:37] | -And you look beautiful. -Thank you | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[1:37:39] | -I don’t like to leave you here. -But I’m safe here | -我不想丢下你 -我很安全 |
[1:37:43] | -Can I do anything for you? -You do too much | -我能为你做什么? -你做的够多了 |
[1:37:46] | College, a job, all this time with me. You’re not Superman, you know | 半工半读还得陪我 你又不是超人 |
[1:37:52] | A smile. Finally | 你终于笑了 |
[1:37:54] | Haven’t seen one of those on your face since Mary Jane was here | 玛莉来的时候你才会笑 |
[1:37:58] | You were supposed to be asleep | 你应该是睡着的 |
[1:38:02] | You know, you were about 6 years old when M.J.’s family moved in next door | 玛莉搬到隔壁你才六岁 |
[1:38:07] | When she got out of the car, and you saw her for the first time… | 当她下车时 你一看到她… |
[1:38:11] | …you grabbed me and said, “Aunt May, is that an angel?” | 你就抓着我说 “梅婶,她是天使吗?” |
[1:38:17] | -Gee, did I say that? -You sure did | -我这么说吗? -当然了 |
[1:38:23] | Well, Harry’s in love with her | 哈利爱她 |
[1:38:26] | -She’s still his girl. -Well, isn’t that up to her? | -她仍是他女友 -那不是她的决定吗? |
[1:38:30] | -She doesn’t really know who I am. -Because you won’t let her | -她并不�沤馕� -因为你不让她�沤饽� |
[1:38:35] | You’re so mysterious all the time | 你总是这么神秘 |
[1:38:39] | Tell me, would it be so dangerous… | 告诉我,让她知道你有多喜欢她… |
[1:38:42] | …to let Mary Jane know how much you care? | 有什么关系呢? |
[1:38:46] | Everybody else knows | 大家都看得出来 |
[1:38:51] | I’ll be right back | 我马上回来 |
[1:38:53] | But…. | 但是– |
[1:39:02] | Come on, pick up | 快接呀 |
[1:39:04] | -Hey, M.J. -Sing your song at the beep | -嗨,玛莉 -听到哔声请留言 |
[1:39:09] | M.J., it’s Peter. You there? | 玛莉,我是彼得,你在吗? |
[1:39:11] | Hello? You there? | 喂?你在吗? |
[1:39:14] | I’m just calling to check up on you. Will you call me when you get in? | 我想知道你好不好 给我回电,好吗? |
[1:39:19] | All right, well…. | 好吧… |
[1:39:21] | Don’t…. | 别走… |
[1:39:23] | Don’t go up any dark alleys | 别走暗巷… |
[1:39:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:39:29] | Can Spider-Man come out to play? | 蜘蛛人能出来玩吗? |
[1:39:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[1:40:21] | -What is that? -That’s cool! | -那是什么? -那很酷 |
[1:40:23] | The itsy-bitsy spider Went up the water spout | 这只小蜘蛛跑到喷泉旁 |
[1:40:27] | Down came the goblin And took the spider out | 马上就被绿恶魔杀光光 |
[1:40:48] | Goblin, what have you done? | 绿恶魔,你干了什么? |
[1:41:33] | Spider-Man! This is why only fools are heroes | 蜘蛛人! 这就是为什么傻瓜才会去当英雄 |
[1:41:37] | Because you never know… | 因为你永远不知道… |
[1:41:39] | …when some Iunatic will come along with a sadistic choice: | 哪一天哪个疯子会出个残酷的难题: |
[1:41:45] | Let die the woman you love… | 让你心爱的女人死… |
[1:41:52] | …or suffer the little children | 或是让无辜的小孩死? |
[1:41:59] | -Spider-Man! -Save us! | -蜘蛛人 -救救我们 |
[1:42:02] | Save us! | 救救我们 |
[1:42:05] | Make your choice, Spider-Man… | 快决定吧,蜘蛛人… |
[1:42:07] | …and see how a hero is rewarded | 当一个英雄就要付出代价 |
[1:42:11] | Don’t do it, Goblin! | 别下手,绿恶魔 |
[1:42:13] | We are who we choose to be | 命运操控在你手上 |
[1:42:16] | -Now, choose! -No! | -快决定 -不! |
[1:42:48] | Everybody stay still! | 大家抓稳了 |
[1:42:59] | Ahoy up there! | 喂,在上面的! |
[1:43:00] | We’re gonna bring the barge right under you | 我们要把船开到你的正下方 |
[1:43:11] | -He’s coming back! -Listen. I need you to climb down | -他回来了 -听好,我要你爬下去 |
[1:43:15] | -I can’t. -Yes, you can! | -不行啦 -你行的 |
[1:43:22] | M.J., you can do it. You have to | 玛莉,你办得到,你一定要办到 |
[1:43:25] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[1:43:28] | Hold on tight and go quickly | 抓紧,快下去 |
[1:43:36] | -Hurry! -I can’t. I can’t do it | -快点 -我办不到 |
[1:43:38] | Hang on, Mary Jane! | 抓紧了,玛莉 |
[1:44:09] | -He’s not gonna make it. -He’s gonna make it! | -他不行了 -他行的 |
[1:44:21] | It’s time to die | 你该死了 |
[1:44:31] | -I got something for you! -We ought to kick your ass! | -这个是给你的 -我们应该狠揍你 |
[1:44:35] | Leave Spider-Man alone! You’d pick on a guy saving kids? | 别惹蜘蛛人 你挑衅救孩童的人? |
[1:44:39] | You mess with Spidey, you mess with New York! | 你敢惹蜘蛛人就是惹上纽约! |
[1:44:43] | You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us! | 你惹上他就得对付我们全部 |
[1:44:59] | Spider-Man, watch out! | 蜘蛛人,小心 |
[1:45:33] | Misery, misery, misery. That’s what you’ve chosen | 你选择了悲惨的命运 |
[1:45:38] | I offered you friendship… | 我把你当朋友… |
[1:45:41] | …and you spat in my face | 你却不屑一雇 |
[1:46:34] | You’ve spun your last web, Spider-Man | 你没戏唱了,蜘蛛人 |
[1:46:37] | Had you not been so selfish, your girlfriend’s death… | 如果你没这么自私 我就让你的小女友… |
[1:46:41] | …would have been quick | 死得痛快 |
[1:46:43] | But now that you’ve really pissed me off… | 但是现在你把我惹毛了… |
[1:46:47] | …I’m gonna finish her nice and slow | 我要慢慢地把她折磨到死 |
[1:46:56] | M.J. and I… | 我和玛莉… |
[1:46:59] | …we’re gonna have a hell of a time | 一定会玩得很开心 |
[1:47:56] | Peter, stop! | 彼得,住手 |
[1:47:58] | Stop! It’s me | 住手!是我 |
[1:48:09] | Mr. Osborn | 奥先生 |
[1:48:11] | Thank God for you | 幸好是你 |
[1:48:12] | You killed those people on that balcony | 你杀死在阳台上的那些人 |
[1:48:15] | The Goblin killed! I had nothing to do with it! | 是绿恶魔干的,与我无关 |
[1:48:18] | Don’t let him take me again | 别让他再占领我 |
[1:48:20] | I beg you. Protect me | 求求你,保护我 |
[1:48:22] | You tried to kill Aunt May. You tried to kill Mary Jane | 你想杀死梅婶和玛莉 |
[1:48:26] | But not you | 我没有杀你 |
[1:48:28] | I tried to stop it. But I couldn’t stop it | 我想阻止他却阻止不了 |
[1:48:32] | I would never hurt you | 我绝不会伤害你 |
[1:48:35] | I knew from the beginning… | 我早就知道… |
[1:48:37] | …if anything ever happened to me… | 要是我出事… |
[1:48:40] | …it was you I could count on | 你一定会帮助我 |
[1:48:42] | You, Peter Parker, would save me, and so you have | 你一定会救我,你果然做到了 |
[1:48:46] | Thank God for you | 谢天谢地 |
[1:48:49] | Give me your hand | 把手给我 |
[1:48:52] | Believe in me as I believed in you | 相信我,就像我相信你一样 |
[1:48:56] | I’ve been like a father to you | 我就像是你的父亲 |
[1:49:01] | Be a son to me now | 当我的儿子吧 |
[1:49:04] | I have a father | 我有一个父亲 |
[1:49:07] | His name was Ben Parker | 他的名字是班派克 |
[1:49:11] | Godspeed, Spider-Man | 祝福你,蜘蛛人 |
[1:49:32] | Peter | 彼得 |
[1:49:36] | Don’t tell Harry | 别告诉哈利 |
[1:50:09] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:50:11] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么?! |
[1:50:41] | I’m so sorry, Harry | 很遗憾,哈利 |
[1:50:44] | I know what it’s like to lose a father | 我知道失去父亲的感受 |
[1:50:49] | I didn’t lose him. He was stolen from me | 我没失去他,他是被夺走的 |
[1:50:54] | One day Spider-Man will pay | 有一天蜘蛛人会付出代价 |
[1:50:58] | I swear on my father’s grave, Spider-Man will pay | 我发誓要让蜘蛛人付出代价 |
[1:51:06] | Thank God for you, Peter | 幸好有你 |
[1:51:09] | You’re the only family I have | 你是我唯一的家人 |
[1:51:36] | No matter what I do… | 不管我怎么做… |
[1:51:38] | …no matter how hard I try… | 怎么努力… |
[1:51:42] | …the ones I love will always be the ones who pay | 我最爱的人都会付出代价 |
[1:51:46] | “班派克之墓 受人敬爱的丈夫和叔叔” | |
[1:51:56] | You must miss him so much | 你一定很想念他 |
[1:52:00] | It’s been so hard without him | 没有他很难熬 |
[1:52:06] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you | 我一直想跟你说一件事 |
[1:52:10] | When I was up there… | 当我在桥上… |
[1:52:13] | …and I thought I was gonna die… | 我以为自己快死了… |
[1:52:17] | …there was only one person who I was thinking of | 我心里只想到一个人 |
[1:52:22] | And it wasn’t who I thought it’d be | 但他不是我以为的那个人 |
[1:52:27] | It was you, Pete | 他是你 |
[1:52:30] | I kept thinking: | 我一直想: |
[1:52:33] | “I hope I make it through this… | 我一直希望我能大难不死… |
[1:52:37] | …so I can see Peter Parker’s face one more time.” | 好让我再见彼得派克一面 |
[1:52:43] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:52:45] | There’s only one man who’s always been there for me… | 只有一个人自始至终陪着我… |
[1:52:52] | …who makes me feel… | 让我觉得… |
[1:52:54] | …like I’m more than I ever thought I could be | 我远比自己想像的好很多 |
[1:53:00] | That I’m just… | 我就是… |
[1:53:02] | …me | 我 |
[1:53:05] | And that’s okay | 而且感觉很好 |
[1:53:09] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[1:53:12] | …I love you | 我爱你 |
[1:53:16] | I love you so much, Peter | 我好爱你,彼得 |
[1:53:39] | All I wanted was to tell her how much I loved her | 我好想跟她说我有多爱她 |
[1:53:44] | I can’t…. | 我不能… |
[1:53:48] | You can’t what? | 你不能什么? |
[1:53:51] | Tell you… | 告诉你… |
[1:53:54] | …everything. I mean, there’s so much to tell | 这一切 我有太多话要说了 |
[1:53:59] | Yeah. There’s so much to tell | 没错,是有太多话要说 |
[1:54:04] | I want you to know… | 我要你知道… |
[1:54:07] | …that I will always be there for you | 我会永远陪着你 |
[1:54:09] | I will always be there to take care of you | 我也会永远照雇你 |
[1:54:14] | I promise you that | 我向你保证 |
[1:54:20] | I will always be your friend | 我会永远是你的朋友 |
[1:54:25] | Only a friend… | 只是朋友吗? |
[1:54:28] | …Peter Parker? | 彼得派克 |
[1:54:31] | That’s all I have to give | 我只能给你这么多 |
[1:55:00] | Whatever life holds in store for me… | 不管我的未来是什么… |
[1:55:03] | …I will never forget these words: | 我永远忘不了这句话: |
[1:55:06] | “With great power comes great responsibility. “ | “能力愈强,责任愈重” |
[1:55:12] | This is my gift | 这是我的天赋 |
[1:55:14] | My curse | 也是我的诅咒 |
[1:55:17] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[1:55:19] | I’m Spider-Man | 我是蜘蛛人 |