时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | City college has a space simulator. | 市立大学有个太空模拟器 |
[00:06] | We know. Close the door. | 我们知道 把门关上 |
[00:07] | As I was saying… | 如我所说 |
[00:09] | On Monday, city college will be unveiling, | 周一 市立大学将揭晓 |
[00:13] | The City College Cosmic Pioneer– | 市立大学宇宙先锋计划 |
[00:15] | Their very own orbital launch simulator. | 他们自己的轨道发射模拟器 |
[00:18] | Pretty soon, | 很快 |
[00:19] | they will have an astronaut on their brochure, | 他们的宣传册上就会有宇航员 |
[00:23] | and we will still be bragging about our foosball table. | 而我们呢 还在炫耀桌上足球 |
[00:26] | 格林德尔社区大学 联手桌上足球 欢迎您 | |
[00:28] | What do you think happens to enrollment then? | 你们说新生入学情况会如何 |
[00:32] | I don’t know about you, gentlemen, | 我不知道你们怎么看 先生们 |
[00:34] | But I love my campus, and I don’t want to watch it | 但是我爱我的校园 我不想眼看着 |
[00:37] | become a city college parking lot. | 它变成市立大学的停车场 |
[00:39] | Well, what can we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[00:40] | We can launch our own space simulator. | 我们可以发布自己的太空模拟器 |
[00:44] | Before they simulate their launch on Monday, | 在他们周一开发布会以前 |
[00:46] | we simulate a launch this weekend. | 我们这周末就要整出一个发布会 |
[00:50] | We make Greendale, not city college, | 咱要抢在市立大学前面 |
[00:52] | the first community college to pretend to put a man in space. | 成为首个拥有山寨宇航员的社区大学 |
[00:55] | Do we even have a simulator? | 我们有模拟器吗 |
[00:57] | We can get one. | 拿来主义 |
[00:58] | In 1980, the county museum | 1980年 县博物馆 |
[01:01] | had a state-of-the-art space mission simulator | 收藏了一个顶级配置的太空模拟器 |
[01:04] | sponsored by Kentucky Fried Chicken | 由肯德基赞助 |
[01:06] | called the Kentucky Fried Chicken eleven Herbs & Space experience. | 被称为肯德基秘密太空体验号 |
[01:06] | 肯德基称其美味的秘密在于用了11 herbs&spices/十一种香料 | |
[01:11] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[01:12] | Greendale’s future! | 格林德尔的未来 |
[01:13] | 格林德尔县博物馆展出 秘密太空体验号 梦想起航 | |
[01:15] | Actually, that photo’s from the past. | 事实上 这是张老图片 |
[01:17] | Here’s one more current. | 这有张近期的照片 |
[01:20] | It’s seen better days. | 可真是有年头了 |
[01:21] | I admit… It could use a good wash. | 我承认 的确需要好好清洗一下 |
[01:25] | And I’ve got just the crew to wash it. | 而且我找到了最棒的团队来清洗它 |
[01:38] | Can we stop walking in slo-mo now? | 我们能不能别模仿慢镜头走路了 |
[01:40] | 20 more yards. | 再走20码就到了 |
[01:42] | You guys are walking in slo-mo? | 你们这是慢镜头的速度 |
[02:06] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[02:11] | You guys are an hour late! | 你们晚了一个小时 |
[02:13] | Abed kept making us redo our walk. | 阿布蒂总是让我们重走 |
[02:16] | I think you know the reason | 我相信你们很清楚 |
[02:17] | this group has been chosen for this job– | 为什么你们被选中来干这苦活 |
[02:20] | to atone… | 赎罪 |
[02:21] | for the obscene entry you submitted | 惩罚你们在校旗甄选大赛上 |
[02:23] | in the Greendale school-flag contest. | 提交那么猥琐的作品 |
[02:26] | That’s right–I know that this isn’t a symbol | 没错 你们别想蒙我 |
[02:28] | 格林德尔 合屁为一 [西语“合而为一”的变体] | |
[02:29] | for the crossroads of ideas. | 那根本不是象征观念相交 |
[02:31] | I now know it’s a butt. | 我现在知道那是一屁股 |
[02:33] | Yeah, keep snickering. | 偷笑吧 |
[02:35] | Pack yourselves with peanuts and really be satisfied. | 剥着花生看笑话很爽吧 |
[02:38] | But guess what? | 你们猜怎么着 |
[02:39] | This won. | 它给选上了 |
[02:41] | This is now our school flag forever. | 这将永久成为我们的校旗 |
[02:44] | Proud of yourselves? | 还感觉很骄傲吗 |
[02:45] | How do you know it was our design? | 你怎么知道是我们设计的 |
[02:47] | We submitted it anonymously. | 我们可是匿名参赛的 |
[02:48] | Whoops. | 狠吧 |
[02:49] | One of you actually came forward. | 你们当中有人自首 |
[02:53] | What? | 干嘛 |
[02:54] | Now, somewhere beneath this dirt | 听好 在这脏兮兮的灰尘背后 |
[02:56] | is Greendale’s newest pride. | 是格林德尔新的骄傲 |
[02:58] | And my hope is that while you scrub it, | 我希望当你们打扫的时候 |
[03:00] | you will find the school pride in your hearts. | 你们会找到心中那份荣誉感 |
[03:03] | After we clean it, can we go inside? | 清扫之后 我们能进去吗 |
[03:05] | No. That is a job for some upstanding students | 不行 那是留给好学生的 |
[03:08] | who are training right now in the simulator simulator. | 他们正在模拟模拟器中进行培训 |
[03:12] | Great job on this. | 做的真像啊 |
[03:15] | Hard to believe I’m not really not really in space. | 简直和真的太空模拟器一模一样 |
[03:18] | I expect this craft to be squeaky clean | 我希望你们能在3点之前 |
[03:21] | in time for the pretend launch | 也就是有媒体出席的发布会前 |
[03:23] | in front of the press at 3:00. | 把这模拟器清扫的一尘不染 |
[03:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 我要失陪一下 |
[03:26] | I have to make this into a butt flag. | 我要这个做成一面屁股旗 |
[03:30] | Man, I remember this thing from high school during field trips, | 天啊 我高中实践课上见过这玩意 |
[03:32] | we used to sneak inside and get… | 我们总是偷偷跑进去 然后做… |
[03:35] | to praying. | 做祷告 |
[03:36] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[03:37] | We should take a coffee break. | 我们去喝杯咖啡休息一下吧 |
[03:39] | Let’s all get coffee, okay? | 喝咖啡去 好吗 |
[03:40] | Where are Troy and Abed? | 特洛伊和阿布蒂哪去了 |
[03:42] | I’m pretty sure they made their way into that thing | 我肯定院长走后五秒钟 |
[03:43] | five seconds after the dean left. | 他俩就跑进去了 |
[03:45] | What? | 什么 |
[03:49] | Hmm. It’s more beautiful than I ever imagined. | 比我想象的还要美 |
[03:52] | – You’ve never been in it? – My dad never let me. | -你没进来过 -老爸不让 |
[03:55] | He always had grudge against fast-food restaurants. | 他对快餐店一直耿耿于怀 |
[03:57] | They almost wiped out his falafel stand. | 把他餐车的生意抢光了 |
[03:59] | But I memorized every detail of this old girl on the internet. | 但是我在网上把她了解得一清二楚 |
[04:02] | Guys, we can’t be in here. | 伙计们 我们不该待在这 |
[04:04] | Then get out. | 那你就出去啊 |
[04:06] | Wow, it’s pretty well preserved | 天 保存的真是不错 |
[04:07] | for something that survived the ’80s… | 它可是经历了80年代啊 厉害 |
[04:09] | And apparently a local transient | 显然还有个娃娃头怪人 |
[04:11] | who liked to collect doll heads. | 在这里住过 |
[04:12] | The ’80s. | 80年代 |
[04:14] | Our teen years, right, everybody? | 逝去的美好年华 是吧 |
[04:16] | I feel like I’m underdressed for this. | 我觉得我穿的不够正式 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna get something from the dorm. | 我回宿舍换套衣服 |
[04:21] | Guys, seriously, | 伙计们 说真的 |
[04:22] | I have to ask that we all step out of here. | 我要你们都从这里出去 |
[04:24] | Or what, you’re gonna tattle on us | 不然怎样 像校旗那次一样 |
[04:26] | like you did with the flag? | 告发我们吗 |
[04:27] | I didn’t tattle about the flag, | 我可没有告发你们 |
[04:28] | but you shouldn’t have made it in the first place. | 你们根本就不该做出那样的作品 |
[04:30] | If you love Greendale so much, why don’t you marry it? | 如果你这么喜欢格林德尔 干脆嫁给它算了 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[04:34] | I’m a little claustrophobic, that’s all. | 我有点有闭恐惧症 |
[04:36] | It’s no big deal, as long as I’m standing near a door. | 没事 只要我站在门口就没问题 |
[04:38] | In close situations, I get a little nuts, | 在狭小的空间 我会有些紧张 |
[04:41] | And I don’t know, you know, what’s– | 我也不明白 什么是 |
[04:43] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[04:45] | No! | 不要 |
[04:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:50] | Greetings. | 大家好 |
[04:51] | I am systematic android network | 我是系统化机器人网络 |
[04:54] | diode energy rocket system. | 二极管能量火箭系统 |
[04:56] | But you may call me “Sanders.” | 你们可以叫我桑德斯 |
[04:59] | 桑德斯 桑德斯 我叫皮尔斯・霍桑 Sanders. Sanders, this is Pierce Hawthorne. | |
[05:02] | Can I get this door open, please? | 能帮我打开这道门吗 |
[05:03] | Hey, look for the handle. | 嘿 找找门把手 |
[05:05] | There’s got to be a handle on the door. | 门上肯定都有把手的 |
[05:07] | You don’t know that. It was the ’80s. | 那可不一定 这可是80年代的产物 |
[05:09] | Everybody who made this was on cocaine. | 造这东西的人绝对都嗑药了 |
[05:10] | We can’t be in here. | 我们不该在这里 |
[05:12] | Just as Kentucky fried chicken’s | 肯德基配方之奥秘 |
[05:14] | secret process seals in the flavor, | 在于其独特香气 |
[05:17] | I’m sealing the cabin’s air | 同理 我现在要将车厢封闭 |
[05:19] | so you don’t explode on your journey. | 这样你们你们就不会中途被炸飞 |
[05:21] | – What? – What does that mean? | -什么 -这话是什么意思 |
[05:23] | Please find a seat, strap yourself in, | 请坐好 扎好安全带 |
[05:26] | and wait for mission control. | 等待地面指挥中心的进一步指示 |
[05:28] | Okay, we got to find a handle on this door! | 好吧 我们必须找到这道门的门把手 |
[05:30] | Guys, guys, can we just take a mental step backwards | 同志们 咱们能不能冷静下来思考一下 |
[05:33] | and realize we are simply in a Winnebago | 并充分认识到咱们不过是在一辆房车上 |
[05:35] | and we’ll be fine. | 多大点儿事 |
[05:39] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[05:40] | Please find a seat, strap yourself in, | 请坐好 扎好安全带 |
[05:43] | And wait for mission control. | 等待地面指挥中心的进一步指示 |
[05:45] | I’m not strapping myself into a coffin. | 我才不要把自己捆在棺材上呢 |
[05:47] | – We got to get out of here! – I hope you found a seat. | -我们得离开这里 -我希望你找个座 |
[05:50] | I want you to be safe. | 我希望你能安全 |
[05:52] | Did you just threaten me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[05:54] | Pierce, you’re talking to an Atari cartridge. | 皮尔斯 你跟一游戏机费啥口舌 |
[05:56] | Sit down! | 快坐下来 |
[06:02] | This is part of the simulation, right? | 这也是模拟体验的一部分 对吧 |
[06:05] | I don’t think this is a simulation. | 我想这不是模拟 |
[06:08] | I think we’re being towed. | 我觉得咱们正被拖走 |
[06:37] | – Come on! – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[06:38] | Hey, guys, forget it. | 同志们 省省吧 |
[06:39] | Whosever towing us can’t hear us. | 拖车的人听不到的 |
[06:41] | You know, this is classic Greendale. | 要我说 这事就是典型的格林德尔事故 |
[06:43] | That place deserves an anus flag. | 那破地方简直屁都不如 |
[06:45] | Can anyone get a phone signal? | 谁手机能收到信号 |
[06:47] | – No. – No. | -没有 -收不到 |
[06:48] | Mine’s working, but it’s the black guy | 我的能 但还是那个 |
[06:50] | with the wrong number again. | 打错电话的黑人 |
[06:51] | Pierce, I keep telling you that that is an ipod | 皮尔斯 说几百遍了 那是ipod不是iphone |
[06:54] | 而你正在听卫斯理・斯奈普斯的有声书[影星] And you are listening to Wesley Snipes’ audiobook. | |
[06:57] | Well, he sure hates the government. | 那他肯定挺痛恨政府的 |
[06:59] | This is a long shot. | 我有个长远计划 |
[07:01] | But maybe if I do this, it will solve everything. | 但如果我这么搞 所有问题将迎刃而解 |
[07:10] | Damn it! | 他娘的 |
[07:12] | This is all my fault. | 全都怪我 |
[07:13] | Very much so. | 说的太对了 |
[07:15] | Hey, when you go fishing, sometimes you catch a boot. | 瞎猫也有撞上死耗子的一天 |
[07:18] | Where…Re…You…. | 你们 在 哪儿 |
[07:20] | Tel…Where…You are! | 告诉 你们在哪儿 |
[07:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:25] | Where are you hoodlums? | 你们这群流氓在哪儿呢 |
[07:27] | Bring my spaceship back! | 把我宇宙飞船开回来 |
[07:28] | Uh, we are… | 我们现在 |
[07:31] | 40 light years outside of the buttermilk nebula, | 在距离银河系40光年之外 |
[07:34] | Although it is possible… | 虽然这很有可能是 |
[07:38] | Yeah. It’s a sticker. | 没错 这只是张贴纸 |
[07:40] | Hey, terrible Dean. | 嘿 混球院长 |
[07:42] | This thing is being towed with us in it. | 我们连车带人正在被拖车拖走 |
[07:45] | Oh. Oh. Okay, wait. | 好吧 等下 |
[07:48] | So handicap spots count on Saturdays? | 星期六残障停车位也有效吗 |
[07:50] | Assuming we don’t wind up in a compactor, | 假如我们不被垃圾碾压机压扁 |
[07:52] | when we get back, I’m going to step on you. | 等我们回去了 我第一个灭了你 |
[07:54] | Okay, as much as I might enjoy that, Jeffrey, | 好吧 我会无比享受的 杰夫瑞 |
[07:56] | if you don’t get back here in time for the launch, | 要是你不能在午餐前赶回来 |
[07:59] | City college wins, | 市立大学就赢了 |
[08:00] | And Greendale becomes just another school on my resume | 我的简历里就又添一所电话永远不通的学校 |
[08:03] | that no one can call, because it doesn’t exist. | 因为它压根就不存在 |
[08:06] | Now, tell me where you are! | 现在 快说你们在哪儿呢 |
[08:09] | In a moving canister with no phone and no GPS, | 在一个移动的罐子车里 没有电话和GPS |
[08:12] | because the only window is sealed shut. | 因为唯一的窗子被密封了 |
[08:16] | Hel–hello? | 喂 喂 |
[08:17] | Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[08:19] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[08:20] | It isn’t sealed shut. | 并不是密封的 |
[08:22] | Hmm? | 啥 |
[08:23] | The window isn’t sealed shut. | 窗户并不是密封的 |
[08:24] | It slides open when you complete the simulation. | 当完成所有模拟体验后窗户会缓缓打开 |
[08:27] | Well, can you talk them through it? | 你能劝他们完成吗 |
[08:29] | Abed, if they can open that window, | 阿布蒂 如果他们能打开窗户 |
[08:32] | they can tell us where they are, | 就能告诉我们方位 |
[08:33] | and we can find them. | 我们就能找到他们 |
[08:35] | I was supposed to be on that thing. | 我本该在那上面的 |
[08:38] | I know how she works. | 我懂她的运行原理 |
[08:40] | Hey. That’s why they need you to bring her home. | 所以他们才需要你把她带回家啊 |
[08:52] | I’ll get us some coffee. | 我去拿些咖啡过来 |
[08:55] | psycho. | 神经 |
[09:03] | – Troy. – Abed? | -特洛伊 -阿布蒂吗 |
[09:05] | You can get that window open by doing the simulation. | 你完成模拟体验 窗户就会打开 |
[09:07] | Look at the panel on your right | 看看你右边的仪表盘 |
[09:08] | – and tell me your recipe. – Original. | -风味是啥 -原味 |
[09:08] | 风味-原味 劲脆 | |
[09:10] | – How many pieces? – 6 | -多少块 -6块 |
[09:11] | – Flavor heading? – Tasty. | -口感如何 -好吃 |
[09:11] | 口感-可口 好吃 美味 | |
[09:12] | We need to get it up to delicious. | 调成美味 |
[09:14] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[09:17] | Excellent work, captain. | 干得好 舰长 |
[09:19] | Now keep your herbs and spices balanced | 现在调好香料配比 |
[09:22] | while the crew helps you with teamwork. | 这项工作要全组成员协力完成 |
[09:24] | Guys, we can get the window open | 同志们 都管好自己的终端机 |
[09:26] | If you man your terminals, and we complete the simulation. | 完成仿真模拟体验 窗户就能打开了 |
[09:28] | Yeah. I got a better idea. | 是吗 我有更好的主意 |
[09:30] | Jeffrey! | 杰夫瑞 |
[09:35] | We’re all dying. | 我们要死了 |
[09:37] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们全都要死了 |
[09:38] | My readings indicate the need for cooperation. | 读数表明 你们协作还不够 |
[09:42] | I hate to pull rank on you, | 我不愿意对你发号施令 |
[09:43] | but I need you to man your station now, Jeff. | 但你得操纵自己的终端机 杰夫 |
[09:45] | I hate to pull reality on you, | 不是我想打击你 |
[09:47] | but you got your rank, captain, | 可你握着手柄傻坐在那里 |
[09:49] | by sitting in the chair with the largest knobs! | 我还能指望你啥呢 舰长 |
[09:54] | My readings indicate Pierce… | 读数显示 皮尔斯 |
[09:58] | – What? – Pierce… | -什么 -皮尔斯 |
[09:59] | My readings indicate | 我的读数显示 |
[10:00] | you’re going to die alone. | 你将独赴黄泉 |
[10:03] | Why’s he saying that? Why’s he– | 他为毛那么说 为毛 |
[10:05] | Why’s he saying that to me? | 他这话什么意思 |
[10:06] | Uh, he–he’s getting worse. | 他快不行了 |
[10:08] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[10:10] | Stop talking, old man. | 老家伙 闭嘴 |
[10:12] | You can’t make me stop, Pierce, | 你阻止不了我 皮尔斯 |
[10:14] | because Troy is killing your life force. | 因为特洛伊在消耗你的生命力 |
[10:17] | – I knew it! – Oh! | -我知道 -别呀 |
[10:19] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[10:26] | Abed! | 阿布蒂救命 |
[10:31] | Kentucky one… | 啃天一号 |
[10:32] | Do you read me? | 能听见吗 |
[10:34] | Kentucky one, Kentucky one, do you read me? | 啃天一号 能听见吗 |
[10:36] | Kentucky one, copy. | 啃天一号 请回答 |
[10:39] | Kentucky. Come in, Kentucky. | 啃天一号 请回答 |
[10:40] | I’ve worked out a way for them to reroute the power | 我想到让他们重新连接 |
[10:42] | – from the auxiliary battery. – Reroute to what? | -辅助电池的方法了 -连去哪 |
[10:48] | Everybody… | 同志们 |
[10:49] | Here is the situation. | 目前情况是这样的 |
[10:53] | This is Greendale. | 这里是格林德尔 |
[10:55] | This is the maximum distance from Greendale | 这是我们能飙车拖他们回来 |
[10:58] | we can drive to haul them back up here in time | 及时参与模拟发射的 |
[11:01] | for the simulated launch. | 最大范围 |
[11:02] | And these are city impound lots… | 这里是拖车暂存场 |
[11:05] | any of which might be their destination. | 他们肯定会去其中一个 |
[11:09] | What are these other circles? | 其他圈圈代表什么 |
[11:10] | What other circles? | 什么圈圈 |
[11:11] | Looks like you circled public restrooms | 看起来你圈出了公共厕所 |
[11:11] | 搞基圣地 | |
[11:13] | and truck stops. Yeah. | 和卡车休息站 没错 |
[11:15] | – There’s another one. – Okay. | -又有一个 -好吧 |
[11:17] | That is a different side of the map, | 地图拿反了 |
[11:18] | And that is… for a different project. | 那是另一个项目的 |
[11:22] | Why do they have star ratings? | 为什么还带评分的 |
[11:23] | – Let’s get to work, people! – Got it. | -该办正事了 各位 -遵命 |
[11:25] | Talk to me, buddy. Come on! | 请回应 兄弟 |
[11:27] | Uh, bro, we stopped moving. | 老兄 我们停止移动了 |
[11:29] | Pierce has got space madness, or he’s just old or something. | 皮尔斯不知是疯了还是老了还是怎么着 |
[11:32] | They’re locking him up in the back. | 他们把他锁到后面了 |
[11:33] | Run, Jeff! | 杰夫快跑 |
[11:37] | You can’t do this to me! | 你们不能这么对我 |
[11:38] | We just did! | 我们就这样 |
[11:40] | Guys, please! You’re becoming animals! | 各位消停会儿 你们都疯了 |
[11:42] | Oh, shut up! | 闭了个嘴 |
[11:43] | We wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我们根本不会来这 |
[11:45] | That’s not true! | 才不是呢 |
[11:46] | We weren’t supposed to be in here when it happened! | 出事儿的时候我们就不该在场 |
[11:51] | When what happened? | 出什么事儿 |
[11:54] | When we got towed? | 被拖走这事吗 |
[11:55] | How did you know we were gonna get towed? | 你怎么知道我们会被拖走 |
[12:00] | I set it up. | 我安排的 |
[12:02] | I called city college about transferring, | 我跟市立大学说想转学 |
[12:05] | and the dean told me that he would get me in | 校长说如果我能阻挠格林德尔发射 |
[12:08] | if I helped sabotage Greendale’s launch. | 他就同意我转学 |
[12:11] | I was supposed to make sure nobody was around | 我本该确保周围没人 |
[12:12] | so that they could steal it. | 好让他们偷走模拟器的 |
[12:14] | And then you guys were late, and then– | 结果你们迟到了 最后就… |
[12:16] | Wait, wait. You’re transferring? | 等等 你要转学 |
[12:17] | Why? | 为嘛 |
[12:19] | You guys thought that butthole flag was so funny. | 你们竟然觉得屁眼校旗很搞笑 |
[12:23] | I mean, I respect you all enough to let you hate yourselves, | 你们自暴自弃 我不反对 |
[12:26] | but I respect myself too much to let you hate my school. | 但我绝不能忍受你们侮辱我的学校 |
[12:32] | Eh. I’m not buying it. | 得了 谁信啊 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[12:35] | Let’s kill her. | 做了她吧 |
[12:36] | Wait! City college was behind this? | 慢着 这事是市立学院搞的鬼吗 |
[12:41] | We have to get back in time for that launch. | 我们必须赶回去完成发射 |
[12:43] | – Why? – We earned the right | -为什么 -这是我们的学院 |
[12:44] | to pick on Greendale every day by going there. | 我们才有资格指指点点 |
[12:47] | Our school may be a toilet, but it’s our toilet. | 就算它就是一茅坑 那也是我们的坑 |
[12:50] | – Nobody craps in it but us. – Yeah. | -咱茅坑不接待外客 -就是 |
[12:53] | – Now, that was inspiring. – Seriously? | -这才叫激励 -开玩笑吧 |
[12:59] | Captain. | 舰长 |
[13:01] | Get to your stations. | 各就各位 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[13:05] | – Thrusters. – Full. | -推进器 -最高速 |
[13:07] | – Turbo shield. – On. | -涡轮盾 -开启 |
[13:09] | – Navigation. – Three. | -导航 -三级 |
[13:11] | – Chicken. – Yeah. | -炸鸡 -候着呢 |
[13:13] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -是 |
[13:16] | Suppertime. | 晚饭时间到 |
[13:23] | Hold it… | 坚持住 |
[13:35] | Congratulations, crew. | 恭喜你们 全体机员 |
[13:37] | You’ve worked together. | 你们团结一心 众志成城 |
[13:39] | Now feast your eyes on the wonders of the cosmos. | 现在请尽情欣赏宇宙奇景吧 |
[13:45] | Greendale. Greendale. | 格林德尔 |
[13:47] | Everybody be quiet. Everybody quiet down. | 各位安静 安静下来 |
[13:48] | Quiet down. | 都安静 |
[13:50] | – Say again. – Stand by for location. | -请重复 -准备获取定位信息 |
[14:05] | What do you see, gang? | 看到什么了 各位 |
[14:09] | We are in… | 我们在 |
[14:11] | Coldwater. | 科尔德沃特 |
[14:22] | Here… | 这里 |
[14:23] | Right next to the truck stop with three thumbs. | 正好在三拇指评分的卡车休息站旁边 |
[14:28] | Those aren’t thumbs. | 显然不是拇指 |
[14:31] | Greendale. Do you copy, Greendale? | 格林德尔 收到请回复 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, Jeff. | 抱歉 杰夫 |
[14:39] | I’m afraid… | 恐怕 |
[14:41] | You’re out of town. | 你们已经出城了 |
[14:57] | I guess somebody’ll come get us eventually. | 总会有人来接我们的吧 |
[14:59] | I really miss Greendale. | 我真想念格林德尔 |
[15:01] | How many schools would let you make a butt flag… | 哪还有学校准许设计屁眼校旗 |
[15:04] | then actually fly it? | 还真把它升起来 |
[15:06] | How many schools would let you get a degree | 有几家学校可以混个 |
[15:08] | in theoretical phys ed? | 理论体育教育学位 |
[15:10] | Annie… | 安妮 |
[15:12] | We owe you an apology. | 我们应该向你道歉 |
[15:14] | Nobody should have to choose between their friends | 非得在朋友和学校间做出选择 |
[15:16] | and their school. | 闺女难为你了 |
[15:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:20] | But you shouldn’t have tattled about the flag. | 可你不该捅出校旗的事 |
[15:22] | I tattled. | 是我干的 |
[15:25] | I told the Dean it was our design. | 我告诉院长那是咱们的设计 |
[15:27] | And I told him it was a butt too. | 也是我告诉他那是一屁墩儿 |
[15:29] | – What? – Why, Jeffrey? | -什么 -为什么呀 杰夫瑞 |
[15:30] | He kept not seeing it. I mean, it was driving me crazy. | 他始终没领悟到 我都快疯了 |
[15:33] | It says “e pluribus anus.” | “合屁为一”四个大字可是摆在上面 |
[15:35] | I told you we should have put cheeks on it. | 我早说了应该把屁股蛋子画上去的 |
[15:37] | There’s a time and place for subtlety, | 笑点太深了 过去还有人喜欢 |
[15:40] | and that time was before “Scary Movie”. | 《惊声尖笑》出来以后 就不行了 |
[15:40] | [经典恶搞电影系列] | |
[15:43] | Hey, guys? | 各位同志 |
[15:45] | I’m feeling a lot better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[15:48] | Well, you… you sound good. | 听起来是正常些了 |
[15:50] | Yeah, you know, in a weird way, | 可不是嘛 很奇怪吧 |
[15:51] | being in a smaller place like this, | 待在这小小的空间里 |
[15:52] | I was able to work through some things. | 我居然可以克服心魔 |
[15:55] | I think I’m ready to come out. | 我觉得自己可以出来了 |
[16:10] | I’ll kill you! | 老子宰了你 |
[16:12] | I will kill you, Sanders! | 桑德斯 老子宰了你 |
[16:14] | Come on, man, come on. | 住手兄弟 住手 |
[16:16] | Let go! | 松手 |
[16:20] | No! | 不要 |
[16:21] | Get off my mommy! I’m her man! | 不准碰我老妈 我来救她了 |
[16:24] | Pierce, stop! Stop it! Calm down! | 皮尔斯 住手 冷静 |
[16:31] | Who’s feeling skinny? | 哪位觉得自己苗条动人 |
[16:36] | Dean? The press is here. | 院长 媒体都到了 |
[16:38] | I tried to buy us some time | 我本来想用这些 |
[16:40] | with these double-icious sandwiches, | 无敌美味三明治为咱争取些时间 |
[16:41] | but they thought I was doing product integration for KFC. | 可他们觉得我是在为肯德基卖广告呢 |
[16:46] | This hawaiian bread is so good, though. | 不过这些夏威夷面包味道真绝了 |
[16:50] | Time to face the music. | 丑媳妇终需见公婆 |
[16:52] | Craig. | 克拉格 |
[16:54] | Stephen. | 史蒂文 |
[16:56] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 真是稀客啊 |
[16:57] | You don’t think I’d miss your moment of triumph, do you– | 我怎能错过你的辉煌时刻 |
[17:00] | Greendale beating City College into simulated space? | 格林德尔把市立大学踹入模拟空间 |
[17:04] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:06] | You’re having trouble locating your ship. | 你都不知自家太空船在哪儿打转呢 |
[17:10] | You… | 你 |
[17:12] | You were behind this? | 一切都是你策划的? |
[17:15] | The next time you provoke City College, | 下次要是再招惹市立大学 |
[17:18] | you will lose more than a Winnebago. | 你失去的绝不仅仅是辆房车 |
[17:24] | Greendale. Come in, Greendale. | 格林德尔 请求通话 格林德尔 |
[17:27] | Go ahead, Kentucky. | 请讲 肯德基 |
[17:28] | You can call off the rescue. | 你们的拯救计划可以取消了 |
[17:30] | We’re coming to save you. | 轮到我们来救场了 |
[17:44] | Come on, you family-sized bucket of bolts. | 加油啊 你这超大号家庭老爷车 |
[17:49] | 格林德尔社区大学”航天发射模拟器”新闻发布会 | |
[17:56] | Abed, construction on spring road. | 阿布蒂 斯普林路有建筑工程 |
[17:59] | I see it. Left on apple valley. | 收到 艾坡谷左转 |
[18:00] | Annie, left on apple. | 安妮 艾坡谷左转 |
[18:02] | Hold tight! | 抓紧咯 |
[18:09] | – Hi. – Hi. | -帅哥 -美女 |
[18:11] | – Hi. – Get off of me. | -帅哥 -给我闪一边儿去 |
[18:16] | They’ll never make it back, Craig. | 克拉格 他们绝不可能回来 |
[18:18] | That thing might as well be on a simulation of the moon. | 那玩意儿还是放在假月亮上的好 |
[18:21] | Oh, you know wha– | 你有完没完啊 |
[18:25] | Ah, yes! | 爽 |
[18:32] | Hey, look out! | 小心 |
[19:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:04] | returning from their maiden simulation, | 欢迎处女航凯旋而归的 |
[19:06] | the fabulous Greendale greenstronauts! | 传说中的格林德尔”愚航员” |
[19:31] | I pick the team. | 我挑选的团队 |
[19:32] | I pick this team. | 我是伯乐 |
[19:35] | Well, Annie… | 安妮 |
[19:36] | I suppose you’re not City College material after all. | 看来你终究不是市立大学的料啊 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[19:44] | – Annie! – Good job. | -安妮 -答得好 |
[19:45] | That’s good! | 太好了 |
[19:48] | Just to say– could you hold on one second? | 我只想说 请稍等一下 |
[19:55] | Great job up there, captain. | 队长 领导有方 |
[19:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:58] | You think I could be a real astronaut someday? | 你觉得以后我有可能成为真正的宇航员吗 |
[20:00] | Well, if NASA ever needs someone | 如果太空总署需要一员猛将 |
[20:01] | to keep an arrow inside of a moving rectangle, | 在移动的长方体里掌控箭头 |
[20:04] | I know who I’d recommend. | 一定是非你莫属 |
[20:09] | Abed… | 阿布蒂 |
[20:11] | Want to take a seat in the captain’s chair? | 要感受一下舰长宝座吗 |
[20:13] | I think you’ve earned it. | 你当之无愧 |
[20:14] | No, thanks. I can’t imagine anything | 谢了 我今天的丰功伟绩 |
[20:16] | that could have been cooler than what I’ve done today. | 已经是酷到登峰造极了 |
[20:20] | Okay, that was cool. | 好吧 这个也算酷 |
[20:24] | 格林德尔 合屁为一 | |
[20:35] | 公元3030年 | |
[20:35] | In the future… | 未来 |
[20:38] | Mission control, headed for base. | 指挥中心 我正前往基地 |
[20:42] | Target acquired. | 目标已确认 |
[20:43] | 两个硬纸板盒 | |
[20:46] | Mission control, I’ve got a bogie on my 6. | 指挥中心 六点方向出现不明飞行物 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I’m on your 6. | 我就是你的六点方向 |
[20:49] | Evasive maneuvers. | 闪避模式 |
[20:51] | 即将华丽变身 | |
[20:52] | Still on your 6. | 依然在你的六点方向 |
[20:54] | I took evasive maneuvers. You can’t be on my 6. | 我进入了闪避模式 你不可能在我的六点方向 |
[20:56] | Then I’m on your 12. | 那我在你的十二点方向 |
[20:57] | That means I’m your 6. | 这意味着 我在你的后面 |
[21:00] | Good. | 不赖嘛 |
[21:01] | 太空飞船 | |
[21:03] | 特洛伊&阿布蒂作品 |