时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, what are you guys doing together, | 你俩捣鼓什么呢 |
[00:05] | – just the two of you? – We’re gonna raise money | -都不叫上我 -我们要在学校广场 |
[00:06] | on the quad to help with the oil spill. | 为石油泄漏事件筹款 |
[00:08] | We’re making this display to show how serious the problem is. | 做这个模型是为了向大家展示问题的严重性 |
[00:11] | Oh, yeah. Each drop represents | 对了 每一滴代表 |
[00:13] | 10,000 gallons of oil. | 一万加仑的石油 |
[00:19] | I’m so glad this tragedy overshadowed Haiti. | 这次泄露事件盖过了海地地震我很开心 |
[00:21] | I didn’t have any ideas for that. | 我对那次事件没有什么想法 |
[00:23] | Yay to having fun in pairs! | 寓教于乐 好耶 |
[00:24] | What up, party people? | 干什么呢 派对狂人 |
[00:26] | Oh, you got a band-aid on your arm. | 胳膊上有个创可贴 |
[00:27] | You should be more careful shaving. | 以后刮毛的时候要注意点 |
[00:29] | I wax, dummy. This is from a blood test. | 人家都打蜡除毛 白痴 我去验血了 |
[00:31] | Oh, no…I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[00:33] | Things are going too well for you. | 你的好运气到头了 |
[00:34] | Oh, no, no. Just a physical. | 不 不过是一次体检而已 |
[00:36] | Even a Ferrari needs a tune-up. | 就算是法拉利偶尔也要保养下嘛 |
[00:39] | You guys moonshiners now? | 你们开始走私烈酒了吗 |
[00:40] | No, just the two of them. | 没我事 她们俩搞的 |
[00:41] | We’re raising money for the oil spill. | 我们为石油泄漏事件筹款 |
[00:43] | Did you even know there was one? | 你知道这个新闻吗 |
[00:44] | Uh, yeah, I have the AOL home page bookmarked. | 当然知道 美国在线的主页我都放进收藏夹了 |
[00:47] | Did you even know about the ostrich that raised the tiger cub? | 你们知道有只鸵鸟养了一只幼虎吗 |
[00:52] | – Troy, what’s wrong? – I just saw a dead body. | -特洛伊 你怎么了 -我看见尸体了 |
[00:55] | I told you not to use the east stairwell. | 跟你说过不要走东面的楼梯的 |
[00:57] | My pastor said it’s meth season. | 我的牧师告诉我现在是吸毒的高峰期 |
[00:59] | You know I’m living with Pierce now, so… | 你们知道我和皮尔斯住在一起吧 |
[01:01] | this morning I went to do laundry in the garage, | 今天早上我去车库洗衣服 |
[01:03] | and I found his mom… | 我发现他妈妈… |
[01:04] | dead. | 挺尸了 |
[01:06] | – Oh! – Troy, that’s terrible! | -天哪 -特洛伊 这太糟糕了 |
[01:08] | Well, she had been in bad shape for a while. | 她身体不好挺长时间了 |
[01:11] | So I guess she crawled out there to die like a cat. | 我猜想她是像猫一样爬去那里等死了 |
[01:16] | I’ve never been that close to a dead body before. | 我第一次这么近距离看见尸体 |
[01:17] | – Oh! – Oh, pumpkin! | -哦 -小可怜 |
[01:20] | She was so cold and gray. | 她身体冰冷 灰了吧唧的 |
[01:23] | I saw her underwear! | 我还看到她内衣了 |
[01:34] | Jeez… who died? | 干嘛 谁死了 |
[01:36] | Pierce, we’re so sorry to hear about your mom. | 皮尔斯 我们对你母亲的事感到很遗憾 |
[01:40] | – Why? – Losing a loved one is always difficult. | -怎么了 -失去至亲都会很悲痛 |
[01:42] | What? My mom isn’t dead. | 什么 我妈没死 |
[01:45] | But when Troy found her, he said that– | 但是特洛伊发现她的时候 他说… |
[01:46] | Well, her heart, lungs, kidneys, and brain | 的确 她的心脏 肺 肾和大脑 |
[01:49] | stopped working. | 都停止工作了 |
[01:50] | And another way of saying that would be… | 也就是说… |
[01:52] | She’s used up her organic body. | 她的有机体用到头了 |
[01:54] | By…dying in it. | 也就是…死了 |
[01:57] | Wrong. She’s alive. | 错 她还活着 |
[02:01] | Mom was a part of my buddhist church. | 老妈和我在一个教会 |
[02:03] | She’s a level five laser lotus, same as me. | 她和我一样 是五级激光莲座巫师 |
[02:06] | When a level five’s body stops functioning, | 当五级巫师的身体停止工作的时候 |
[02:08] | It’s vaporized in the temple of renewal | 其身体会在重生神殿中气化 |
[02:10] | and stored in an energon pod. | 然后储存在能量罐中 |
[02:12] | In a few years, when our technology advances, | 再过几年 等科技发展了 |
[02:15] | they’ll extract her body vapors | 他们就会提炼她的身体蒸汽 |
[02:17] | and recondense it to a solid state. | 重新凝结出一个真身来 |
[02:18] | And before you know it, | 不知不觉中 |
[02:19] | mom’ll be back in the kitchen | 妈妈就又会出现在厨房 |
[02:21] | making Troy and me sandwiches. | 给我和特洛伊做三明治 |
[02:28] | Pumpkin! It’s okay! | 小可怜 没事的 |
[02:34] | Did you guys hear about that turtle in China? | 你们听说中国那只乌龟了吗 |
[02:37] | Two packs a day. | 一天生了两窝哦 |
[03:02] | 《废柴联盟》 | |
[03:10] | Look, if you guys just let me get to the can opener, | 小猫咪们 等我把猫罐头打开 |
[03:12] | I can feed you. | 你们再聚过来嘛 |
[03:13] | We have to do something about Pierce. | 我们得帮帮皮尔斯 |
[03:14] | He really thinks his mom isn’t dead. | 他真的以为他妈妈没死 |
[03:17] | He’s gone crazy. | 他疯了 |
[03:19] | …er? | 还能再疯点吗 |
[03:20] | He won’t even let us have a memorial service. | 他都不让我们开追悼会 |
[03:22] | I was halfway done with the collage. | 我连拼贴画都快做好了 |
[03:24] | He hasn’t cried yet, and from what I’ve been told, | 他还没哭 据我所知 |
[03:25] | – that’s not normal. – Who’s normal, Abed? | -那样不正常 -有谁是正常的 阿布蒂 |
[03:28] | Well, baptists are, but that’s beside the point. | 浸礼教的人都很正常的 但是这不是重点 |
[03:30] | Everybody has some sort of service for the departed– | 不论是谁 都应该有送别仪式的 |
[03:32] | Eskimos, witch doctors, jewish people. | 爱斯基摩人啊 巫医啊 犹太人什么的 |
[03:35] | Oh, cool. We made the list. | 不错 把我们算进去了 |
[03:36] | The point being, death needs to be coped with, | 重点是 死亡应该被正视 |
[03:39] | not ignored, otherwise, why did mankind | 不能不予理睬 不然的话人类 |
[03:39] | mankind和humankind词义相当 但mankind因其雄性词特征常被女权主义者抨击 | |
[03:41] | concoct all these religions? | 为什么要捏造这些宗教啊 |
[03:42] | You wanna rephrase that? | 能重新措辞一下吗 |
[03:44] | Oh, I’m sorry–humankind. | 抱歉 是人类 |
[03:45] | You think you’re real smart, don’t you? | 你自认为很聪明 是吗 |
[03:46] | Guys, guys, guys. Did we learn nothing | 伙计们 上次圣诞节的经历 |
[03:49] | from last Christmas? | 给的教训还不够吗 |
[03:50] | I don’t see much difference between Pierce’s religion | 我可没看出皮尔斯的宗教信仰 |
[03:52] | and anybody else’s. | 和别人的有什么不同 |
[03:54] | Well, then you’re not listening, | 那是因为你没认真听 |
[03:55] | because his has lasers. | 他的信仰有激光的 |
[03:56] | Look, you guys make fun of me for not caring about religion, | 听着 你们嘲笑我没信仰 |
[03:59] | but at least I’m dedicate enough to not caring | 但是我至少没有横加干涉 |
[04:01] | to let you have your own beliefs. | 你们各自的信仰 |
[04:05] | Can’t Pierce have his? | 皮尔斯就不能有自己的信仰吗 |
[04:07] | Can’t you be cool like me? | 你们就不能像我一样宽容吗 |
[04:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:11] | He ends so many of his speeches that way. | 他的好多演说都是以接电话结束的 |
[04:15] | Morning, guys. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[04:16] | Morning, Pierce. | 早上好 皮尔斯 |
[04:18] | – How’s mom? – Terrific. | -老妈情况如何 -非常棒 |
[04:19] | Her body’s being vaporized as we speak. | 现在她的身体正在被气化 |
[04:22] | What does that feel like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[04:23] | They say it’s the greatest feeling ever. | 据说爽颠了 |
[04:25] | Like the second when the fudge on your sunday is still hot | 如乳脂尚未融化的圣代 唇齿留香 |
[04:28] | or when you’re the first one to break in a new boob job. | 又如新鲜出炉的隆胸美人 春光乍泄 |
[04:31] | Also, you’re free from the burden of your earthly body. | 而且 你也同时脱离了你本体的束缚 |
[04:34] | It is a burden. | 确实很束缚 |
[04:35] | 大家好 我是尹恩・邓肯教授 Greetings, class! I am Dr. Ian Duncan. | |
[04:38] | Now, I don’t normally teach Anthropology, | 我通常不教人类学这门课 |
[04:40] | But apparently Professor Bauer tried to strangle Mr. Winger | 但鉴于鲍尔教授想把翁格勒死 |
[04:44] | and has been put on administrative leave with pay. | 已经被带薪停职 |
[04:46] | So…what is Anthropology? | 那么 什么人类学 |
[04:54] | Seriously, does anyone know? | 我当真在问你们 谁知道 |
[04:56] | – You, in the boobs. – It’s the study of humanity. | -那个大波妹 -是研究人类的学科 |
[05:01] | Wow. I thought Psychology was a racket. | 我以为心理学就够糊弄人了 |
[05:04] | Well, well. | 哎哟喂 |
[05:07] | I heard there was a drunk limey teachin’ this class. | 我听说有个酒鬼英国佬在讲课嘛 |
[05:10] | I’m not actually drunk, and I can prove it. | 我没喝醉 我能证明 |
[05:12] | I blew beneath the legal limit just this morning. | 我今早酒精测试合格了 |
[05:15] | That’s reassuring. | 这也行 |
[05:16] | Also, I would like everyone here to know | 并且 我还要提醒大家 |
[05:18] | that this man assaulted me last year. | 这厮去年对我动手动脚 |
[05:21] | And I have a restraining order | 而且我获得了一条限制令 |
[05:23] | so I can have him expelled if he comes within… | 他一旦近我身就会被开除 限制距离为… |
[05:25] | 25 | 25… |
[05:27] | feet. | 英尺 |
[05:29] | – Abed. – Yep. | -阿布蒂 -来了 |
[05:41] | Proceed, Dr. Teeth. | 继续吧 大牙博士 |
[05:41] | [木偶秀中的乐队主唱 一口大牙] | |
[05:44] | It is the single largest disaster in recorded history. | 这是有史以来最大的灾难 |
[05:48] | 这比50个埃克森・瓦尔迪兹号溢油事故还严重 It is worse than 50 Exxon Valdez spills! | |
[05:52] | You don’t have to yell at us. | 你也没必要冲我们吼吧 |
[05:53] | Nobody is on the other side of this issue. | 也没人说这事是好事啊 |
[05:57] | And the pelicans are covered in oil. | 鹈鹕的身上沾满了石油 |
[06:00] | Everyone likes pelicans. They bring babies. | 人人都喜欢鹈鹕 它们可是送子鸟 |
[06:02] | – That’s storks. – Oh, right. | -那是鹳鸟 -对哦 |
[06:02] | [西方传说 鹳鸟为恩爱夫妻送来孩子] | |
[06:05] | Well…we still like them! | 好吧 我们还是喜欢它呀 |
[06:08] | Yeah, we do. Um… | 是啊 没错 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna give you… | 我要再给你 |
[06:11] | another 20. | 20块钱 |
[06:13] | Thank you so much! | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[06:19] | I’m here for my test results… | 我是来拿我的体检结果的 |
[06:20] | If you haven’t framed them yet. | 如果你们还没把它装裱的话 |
[06:23] | – Hi, gorgeous. – Jeff. | -美女 -杰夫 |
[06:24] | You have something very infectious. | 你得了严重的传染病 |
[06:27] | – What? – Charm! | -啥 -魅力感染 |
[06:29] | You got me, Jackie. | 你唬住我了 杰奇 |
[06:31] | Seriously, everything looks great. | 说正经的 各项指标都很好 |
[06:33] | You’re an incredible specimen. | 你的身体堪称典范 |
[06:34] | Even your moles look like little hearts. | 就连你的痣都长得有型 |
[06:37] | The only thing I would suggest– | 我的唯一建议是 |
[06:38] | Go see a doctor and get a prescription | 去看个医生让他给你开个 |
[06:40] | for cholesterol medication. | 降胆固醇的药方 |
[06:42] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥 |
[06:43] | Your cholesterol’s a little high. | 你的胆固醇有点高 |
[06:45] | It’s no big deal. Eat some egg whites. | 没啥大不了的 吃点鸡蛋白 |
[06:47] | But I-I don’t understand. | 但是 我还是不明白 |
[06:49] | Wait, did I accidentally tell you you have AIDS? | 等下 莫非我说你得艾滋了 |
[06:52] | ‘Cause I’ve done that before. | 因为这错我以前犯过 |
[06:53] | It doesn’t–I mean– it doesn’t– | 不 我是说 这没道理 |
[06:54] | I treat my body like a temple! | 我对待我的身体就像对待神庙一样 |
[06:56] | Well, I can’t be the first person to tell you | 那么 之前肯定也有人告诉过你 |
[06:58] | that the temple doesn’t last forever. | 神庙也不是万古长存的 |
[07:00] | I mean, it’s made of hamburger. | 我是说 您这神庙是汉堡垒起来的 |
[07:02] | This is a… this is a temple of doom. | 这就是魔域奇兵中的神庙 |
[07:02] | [印第安纳・琼斯与魔域奇兵] | |
[07:04] | And you know what? Like the real temple of doom, | 还有 正如魔宫本身一样 |
[07:06] | It represents the inconvenient fact | 即便难以接受 可它表明了这一事实 |
[07:08] | that all good things– | 年华再美好 |
[07:09] | be they people or movie franchises– | 无论是真人还是电影人物 |
[07:12] | eventually collapse into sagging, sloppy, | 终有一天会变得肌肉松弛 邋里邋遢 |
[07:15] | rotten piles of hard to follow nonsense. | 满目苍夷 逝者已矣 |
[07:18] | I need to be alone. | 我需要一个人静一静 |
[07:22] | Uh…you can do that by leaving. | 你走出去不就行了 |
[07:29] | Whoo. Okay. | 好啦 |
[07:30] | Let’s get goin’! | 咱们继续 |
[07:31] | Those paps aren’t gonna smear themselves. | 宫颈抹片可不会自己飞过来 |
[07:34] | There is no god! | 上帝是不存在滴 |
[07:38] | Tell us how you really feel. Am I right? | 跟医生要推心置腹 对吧 |
[07:49] | Morning, Jeff. | 早安 杰夫 |
[07:50] | Did you get the results of your blood test? | 你的血液检查结果拿到了吗 |
[07:51] | – I’m fine. – I figured. | -我挺好 -我看出来了 |
[07:54] | Thank you for wising us up yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天点醒了我们 |
[07:56] | We were being judgmental about Pierce’s religion. | 我们对皮尔斯的信仰太过主观了 |
[07:58] | But the fact is, jesus– | 但事实是 基督 |
[08:00] | The fact is, everyone’s dying. | 事实是 人总有一死 |
[08:03] | And we all have these little notions | 而我们都心存一丝侥幸 |
[08:04] | that we’re the exception, | 希望自己能够例外 |
[08:05] | But we’re as wrong as we are dead. | 但是等死了之后才会明白大错特错 |
[08:11] | That’s nice. | 说的挺好 |
[08:16] | How’s it going with the little side project | 你俩单独搞的那个小项目 |
[08:17] | that just the two of you are doing? | 进展如何啦 |
[08:19] | It’s great. I made $236, | 进展太顺利了 我募集了236块钱 |
[08:22] | Plus Britta’s makes– | 加上布雷塔募集的 |
[08:24] | Well, all totaled, | 总数是 |
[08:24] | we’re close to 250, right, Britta? | 差不多快250块了 对吧 布雷塔 |
[08:28] | Greendale cares about this issue. | 格林德尔的学生很关心这件事啊 |
[08:30] | Yeah. I don’t think that’s it. | 我可不这么认为 |
[08:31] | – What do you mean? – Come on, Annie. | -什么意思 -少来了 安妮 |
[08:33] | You know guys are giving you money | 你知道男生们给你钱 |
[08:34] | because of the whole sexy schoolgirl routine. | 是因为你耍的性感学生套招 |
[08:37] | – I have a routine? – Yeah. | -我有套招 -没错 |
[08:39] | You know, the one where you use posture as an excuse | 你自己清楚 故意摆姿势 |
[08:42] | to stick out your chest | 好凸显你的胸脯 |
[08:43] | and you laugh at guys’ unfunny jokes, | 他们讲的冷笑话 你也大笑不止 |
[08:46] | pretending not to know | 假装不知道 |
[08:47] | that they have a sock at home with your name on it. | 他们家里有一条写着你名字的袜子 |
[08:50] | Um…that’s me, | 可我就这样 |
[08:53] | And if a guy wants to make a puppet of me, | 就算有人想做一个安妮布偶 |
[08:55] | that’s hardly your concern. | 你也管不着吧 |
[08:57] | Well, I just may be an outsider here | 鉴于你们这次活动没带上我 |
[08:58] | because I was never called to participate, | 所以作为一个局外人 |
[09:00] | but it seems to me that Britta’s upset | 依我看来貌似布雷塔不高兴 |
[09:02] | because she’s raising less money than you. | 是因为她募的钱比你的少 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I’m raising less money | 是啊 我募集的钱少 |
[09:06] | because I’m not jump-starting date rapists. | 是因为我不想招惹上什么强奸犯 |
[09:10] | Bitter much? | 有这么酸么 |
[09:11] | Say “Bitter much” Much? | 我就酸了 怎么着 |
[09:13] | Say say “Bitter much much” Much? | 有能耐你再酸一点啊 |
[09:21] | It’s not my fault. I used to wear a back brace. | 这不怨我 我以前是穿背背佳的 |
[09:24] | That’s why. | 明白了 |
[09:26] | What’s with the lava lamp? | 干吗带着个熔岩灯 |
[09:29] | It’s not a lava lamp. It’s my mom. | 这不是熔岩灯 这是我妈 |
[09:32] | Ha ho ho! Snap! | 哦呵呵 太逗了 |
[09:34] | Wait…what? | 等下 你说啥 |
[09:35] | The temple finished vaporizing her. | 神殿已将她气化完毕 |
[09:37] | This is mom’s energon pod. | 这就是老妈的能量罐 |
[09:40] | And that’s her vapor in those little bubbles. | 她气化后成了这些泡泡 |
[09:42] | I’m sure that thing was free, right? | 这玩意是免费的吧 |
[09:44] | Energon doesn’t grow on trees, Jeff. | 能量可不是能轻易得到的 杰夫 |
[09:46] | It’s harvested by super bees in a buddhist meteor crater. | 是超级蜜蜂从佛祖陨石坑里采集酿造而成 |
[09:49] | Which is at the foot of mount Sky Mall | 就位于宜家大峡谷的 |
[09:50] | in the Sharper Image Valley? | 淘宝山脚下吧 |
[09:53] | Sorry, I overslept. | 抱歉 我睡过头了 |
[09:54] | The sidewalk is more comfortable than it looks. | 人行道睡起来比看上去舒服得多啊 |
[09:57] | Drunk. Glug, glug, glug. | 酒鬼 咕咚 咕咚 |
[09:59] | Shut up. So where did we get to yesterday? | 闭嘴 昨天我们讲到哪儿啦 |
[10:02] | You are drunk and stupid. | 你个蠢驴酒罐子 |
[10:03] | Actually, Ben, I do have a wee big of a headache, | 说真的 本 我还真有点头痛 |
[10:06] | So if you could just– | 你能不能行行好 |
[10:12] | Isn’t that interesting? | 有意思 |
[10:14] | I have a right to be here, sir. | 我有权坐在这里 先生 |
[10:16] | Oh, you do, you do, | 嗯 你是有 |
[10:17] | And I do hope you have very good hearing. | 我也希望你听力够好 |
[10:23] | Bastard! | 王八蛋 |
[10:26] | So, where did we get to yesterday? | 那么 我们昨天讲到哪里了 |
[10:28] | We were talking about humanity, | 我们讲的人类 |
[10:30] | Which starts with birth and ends with death. | 以生开始以死结束 |
[10:33] | True. | 没错 |
[10:34] | All life ends in death, which we, as a species, | 所有的生命终将消亡 我们人类 |
[10:37] | are cursed with knowing, resulting in… | 因诅咒而有了意识 结果导致 |
[10:41] | Something. | 某样东西 |
[10:44] | Again, this is really not my field. | 强调一遍 这方面我实在不在行 |
[10:47] | Professor, what would you say | 教授 麻烦讲解一下 |
[10:49] | might be the difference between | 宗教和邪教之间 |
[10:51] | a religion and…a cult? | 区别在哪 |
[10:53] | Why don’t we open that question to the floor, | 这个问题何不待会再谈 |
[10:56] | since I don’t know | 首先我不知道 |
[10:57] | and the book for this class is expensive? | 再者这门课的教材真的很贵 |
[10:59] | Well, I would say a cult might, for instance, | 私以为 比如说 |
[11:01] | sell you a tube of jell-o | 邪教会卖你一管果冻 |
[11:04] | and tell you your mother is in it. | 说你妈的灵魂在里面 |
[11:07] | – Jeffrey! – I see–are we thinly veiling | -杰夫 -我知道了 是不是 |
[11:09] | a personal conflict and passing it off as a lesson? | 课程的风头要被江湖恩仇记盖过了 |
[11:11] | ‘Cause if so, please continue. | 如果是 请继续 |
[11:13] | Reformed neo-buddhism is not a cult! | 改良的新佛教走的是正道 |
[11:16] | It is a new way of looking at the world, | 是用新的眼光看世界 |
[11:18] | emphasizing empowerment. | 强调人权天授 |
[11:20] | – Like a video game? – Yes, Troy. | -像电子游戏吗 -答对了 |
[11:22] | Very much like a video game. | 就像电子游戏 |
[11:23] | You gain levels, and at a certain point, | 你会不断升级 到一定级别 |
[11:25] | you actually can eat a ghost. | 就真的能吃鬼魂 |
[11:28] | What? I wanna eat a ghost! | 啥 我也想吃鬼魂 |
[11:30] | No. No, do not let him pollute your brain | 打住 别被他的歪理邪说 |
[11:32] | with this crap, Troy. | 污染了 特洛伊 |
[11:33] | – It’s okay to ask questions. – I have a question. | -但是可以提问 -我有疑问 |
[11:36] | You said your mother went from a solid to a vapor. | 你说你妈妈的肉体气化了 |
[11:38] | Do people in your religion ever take liquid form, | 在你的宗教里 会不会有人变成液态 |
[11:40] | like the Creatures In The Abyss | 就像《深海秘影》里那样 |
[11:41] | or children’s tylenol? | 还有小儿退烧药水 |
[11:43] | That’s a good question. | 问得很好 |
[11:44] | Actually, when buddha returns, | 实际上 当佛祖归来时 |
[11:46] | We all take liquid form | 我们都会液化 |
[11:48] | and merge into a shimmering ocean of knowledge. | 融合成一片知识的海洋 |
[11:52] | Which, according to scripture, tastes like Hawaiian punch. | 经文里说尝起来就像夏威夷果饮 |
[11:55] | I do like Hawaiian punch. | 我挺喜欢夏威夷果饮 |
[11:57] | Hey, if you’re really curious, | 你们要是感兴趣 |
[11:58] | come to my church’s open hive tomorrow. | 明天来参加佛寺的露天集会 |
[12:00] | You know, wine, beer, free credit checks. | 好吃好喝 还有免费信用核查 |
[12:03] | How much wine and beer per person? | 吃喝限量吗 |
[12:05] | – Oh, come on! – We’re having a con–what? | -开玩笑吧 -我们正在说 什么 |
[12:07] | Excuse me. Is this anesthesiology? | 不好意思 请问这里是麻醉学课吗 |
[12:10] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 没错 正是 |
[12:12] | Just go with this. | 都别穿帮 |
[12:14] | It’s really sad. Anything helps. | 真令人惋惜 不管能帮上多少 |
[12:16] | So just anything you could give would be really… | 不论捐献些什么 都能… |
[12:24] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[12:25] | I like need you to save the pelicans. | 这些鹈鹕需要你的救助 |
[12:28] | They’re all feathery and pelicany. | 它们都长着鹈鹕的羽毛 |
[12:30] | I wuv them. | 可爱死了 |
[12:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢你哦 |
[12:37] | Wow. It really is easy to raise money | 只要会装嗲卖乖 |
[12:40] | when you sell out your gender. | 募捐真是易如反掌 |
[12:43] | I’m sure it’s even easier | 要是旁边没这样的人 |
[12:44] | when you’re not standing next to this. | 肯定会更容易点 |
[12:46] | Hey, jerk! You’re stupid! | 你这个白痴大混蛋 |
[12:48] | Gimme money. I know more than you. | 快给钱 我懂得比你多 |
[12:50] | Oh, I don’t know anything. | 我啥都不懂 |
[12:52] | I need boys. | 就是需要男生 |
[12:53] | Saving the planet makes my back hurt. | 为了拯救地球 我的背都痛了 |
[12:56] | Oh, I obviously don’t need guys for anything. | 很显然我根本不需要男人 |
[12:58] | That’s why I wear stripper boots during the day | 所以我才大白天穿高跟靴卖性感 |
[13:01] | and eat only celery and mustard for lunch! | 午餐只吃芹菜和芥菜 |
[13:03] | – Oh, I never stop smiling. – I never start! | -我老笑个不停 -我老板着个脸 |
[13:06] | My sweaters keep shrinking! | 我的毛衣总是缩水 |
[13:08] | I get up an hour early to ever-so-slightly curl my hair. | 我提早一小时起床就为做个自然卷发 |
[13:17] | Yeah, you’re both so different. | 你俩真是天差地别 |
[13:19] | Skinny bitches. | 麻杆儿妞 |
[13:20] | Hello, Billionaire Boys Club. | 你好 街头贵公子 |
[13:20] | [亿万少年俱乐部 服饰品牌 主打奢华街头风] | |
[13:23] | Mind if I ask what happened in class today? | 能问问今天课上怎么回事吗 |
[13:25] | You pulled 40 minutes of anesthesiology out of your ass. | 你凭空编出了一节40分钟的麻醉学课 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I did. | 那确实 |
[13:29] | But, uh, I meant your elderly friend. | 不过我是指你的”老”朋友 |
[13:34] | Do you know how many times I haven’t eaten a donut? | 你知道我多久没吃甜甜圈了吗 |
[13:36] | – I do not. – How much I got teased | -不知 -知道我小学时多少次 |
[13:38] | in grade school for dabbing my pizza with napkins? | 因为用餐巾吸披萨上的油而被人笑吗 |
[13:41] | I’ve suffered. | 我经历过痛苦 |
[13:43] | I’ve denied myself. | 我否认过自己 |
[13:44] | Because the rules said if I did that, | 就因为规则上说 只要这样做 |
[13:47] | I would live longer. | 就能活得更久 |
[13:48] | But then, halfway through the game, | 然后 游戏玩到一半 |
[13:50] | I get this little update that it doesn’t matter what I do. | 我才得知 做什么其实都无所谓 |
[13:54] | I could eat powdered bran every day | 就算我天天补充粗纤维 |
[13:55] | while you suck down figgy pudding, | 而你大口大口吞甜品 |
[13:57] | and I still might die first. | 我还是会早你一步驾鹤 |
[13:59] | It’s unfair! I want my donuts back. | 真不公平 我想把甜甜圈都吃回来 |
[14:02] | Well, I think you’re being a little childish, and– | 我觉得你有点小孩子脾气 而且 |
[14:07] | Hold on a sec. I need to use my force field | 等等 我要用限制令 |
[14:09] | to prevent Chang from getting food. | 让昌吃不到东西 |
[14:40] | Where were we? Look… | 说到哪了 听着 |
[14:43] | The way I see it, while claiming to have no religion, | 就我看来 虽然你自称无神论者 |
[14:46] | you were actually devoutly worshipping yourself. | 实际你是在虔诚地崇拜自我 |
[14:48] | And now that your god has high cholesterol, | 现在你的上帝胆固醇高了点 |
[14:51] | you’re trying to kick Pierce’s in the balls. | 你就想方设法为难皮尔斯 |
[14:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:58] | All I’ve been trying to do is crush Pierce’s faith | 我一直在打击皮尔斯的信仰 |
[15:01] | to feel better about dying. | 好让自己不那么惧怕死亡 |
[15:02] | And… | 然后呢 |
[15:03] | And now that I realize that that was my goal… | 然后我意识到这就是我的目标 |
[15:05] | Mm-hmm? | 接着说 |
[15:07] | I can really roll up my sleeves | 我就能撸起袖子 |
[15:09] | and get it done. | 重拳出击 |
[15:10] | – There it is. – Thank you! | -就是这样 -多谢 |
[15:11] | You’re welcome. | 客气客气 |
[15:13] | No, that wasn’t what I– | 其实我不是那意思 |
[15:15] | Actually, I don’t care. | 其实我无所谓 |
[15:19] | Hey girls, guess who found buddha. | 姑娘们 看看谁顿悟了 |
[15:20] | – Hey. – Hi. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[15:22] | We’re on our way to pierce’s buddhist open hive. | 我们准备去参加皮尔斯的佛教露天集会 |
[15:25] | But first I’m taking these fellows for ice cream | 不过我要先请他们吃冰淇淋 |
[15:27] | as an apology for questioning Pierce’s faith. | 作为质疑皮尔斯信仰的赔礼 |
[15:29] | Pierce says there’s this 69th flavor I need to try. | 皮尔斯说我该尝尝69号口味 |
[15:32] | I am excited. | 好兴奋哟 |
[15:34] | Hey, guys, my car’s over there. | 伙计们 我车在那边 |
[15:35] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[15:37] | Guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[15:38] | I’m not actually taking them for ice cream. | 我不是要请他们去吃冰淇淋 |
[15:40] | I am taking them to the county morgue | 我要带他们去地方停尸房 |
[15:42] | where I have confirmed that | 我已经确认过 |
[15:44] | Pierce’s mother’s very un-vaporized corpse | 皮尔斯母亲质感十足的尸体 |
[15:46] | will be lying on a stainless steel slab for all to see. | 会躺在不锈钢板上候着我们 |
[15:50] | Surprise! Welcome to reality. | 大惊喜 欢迎来到现实 |
[15:52] | Welcome to death. | 欢迎面对死亡 |
[15:54] | – Have fun. – Good luck. | -玩得开心 -祝你好运 |
[15:55] | Wow. | 不是吧 |
[15:57] | You guys are real downers. | 你俩真不是一般的扫兴鬼 |
[15:58] | I can’t believe I made out with both of you. | 真不敢相信我跟你俩都有过一腿 |
[16:00] | Ugh. | 真没眼力 |
[16:02] | I’ll check the basket. | 我看看筹了多少钱了 |
[16:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:06] | I almost arched my back a little. | 我差点弯腰了 |
[16:08] | I know you hate that. | 我知道你讨厌这戏码 |
[16:09] | No, I should count it. Since I’m a calculating bitch. | 应该我来数 因为我是个辎铢必争的贱人 |
[16:11] | No, I should, since I’m the one | 我来 因为我才是 |
[16:13] | who’s whoring out our gender! | 装嗲卖乖的那位 |
[16:15] | – Give that back to me. – I’m gonna count it! | -还给我 -我来数 |
[16:16] | – Let go! – Gimme that! | -放手 -给我 |
[16:26] | Oh, yeah? Think this is funny? | 咋滴 觉得好玩是不 |
[16:28] | – You think it’s funny? – Get off of me! | -觉得好玩是不 -别碰我 |
[16:30] | You little brat! | 你个小疯子 |
[16:34] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[16:36] | Now, this is why I came to America. | 我就是冲这个才搬来美利坚 |
[16:40] | Maybe we should listen to some music. | 咱们放点音乐听吧 |
[16:42] | No problem. | 可以啊 |
[16:43] | I brought the jam book from the Pierce mobile. | 我把本人精选集带过来了 |
[16:45] | I could play some of the old stuff, | 本来可以放些怀旧金曲 |
[16:47] | but you guys would make fun of me. | 但你们就又有机会拿我开涮了 |
[16:49] | So… | 那么 |
[16:50] | 给你俩点甜头 就从肯尼・罗根斯开始吧 I’ll throw ya… a bone and put in some Loggins. | |
[16:50] | [70年代开始走红的音乐才子] | |
[16:54] | This ice cream place is far. | 这家冰淇淋店好远啊 |
[16:55] | Trust me. It’s worth it. | 相信我 路远是值得的 |
[16:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:00] | This is mom’s handwriting. | 这是老妈的笔迹 |
[17:01] | Is that what you were doing in the garage, | 原来你在车库就是弄这个啊 |
[17:04] | you silly goose? | 笨老妈 |
[17:05] | She spent her last moments alive making a CD? | 她在弥留之际灌制了一张CD? |
[17:10] | That’s gangster! | 经典黑帮桥段 |
[17:12] | Pierce, you found the CD, | 皮尔斯 既然你发现了CD |
[17:15] | which means… I’m dead. | 这就意味着 我已经死了 |
[17:17] | Vaporized. | 气化了 |
[17:18] | I’m not vaporized. I’m gone, Pierce. | 我没有气化 皮尔斯 我死了 |
[17:22] | Gone forever and… | 永远地离开了 |
[17:24] | That’s how I like it. | 其实这样挺好 |
[17:27] | Life is only worth a damn because it’s short. | 人生苦短 生命的价值本就不大 |
[17:32] | It’s designed to be consumed, used, | 生命的意义就在于感受每一天 |
[17:35] | spent, lived, felt. | 充分利用每一寸光阴 |
[17:39] | We’re supposed to fill it with every mistake | 我们应该用错误和奇迹 |
[17:41] | and miracle we can manage. | 去充实生命的每一刻 |
[17:44] | And then we’re supposed to let go. | 到最后 更应该坦然放手 |
[17:47] | I can’t force you to do that for yourself, Pierce. | 皮尔斯 我不能勉强你对自己放手 |
[17:52] | But you can’t force me to stay. | 但你也不能勉强我留下 |
[17:55] | And if you unscrew the top of that stupid thing, | 如果你拧开那破玩意儿的顶部 |
[17:59] | You’ll see it was made in china. | 你会发现”中国制造”四个字 |
[18:02] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[18:04] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[18:06] | I’ll play myself out. | 我自己来个退场曲 |
[18:18] | Well, that proves one thing. | 这正好证明了一件事 |
[18:20] | That woman was really losing her marbles toward the end. | 这女人终究晚节不保 临了还是疯了 |
[18:29] | You…seriously still think she’s in there? | 你真觉得她还在这瓶子里? |
[18:32] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为啥不信 |
[18:37] | No reason. | 没啥 |
[18:42] | So…where’s this ice cream place? | 冰淇淋店到底在哪儿 |
[18:44] | – Yeah. – Oh…um… | -在哪儿 -那个… |
[18:46] | You know, the– I think I… | 其实 我 |
[18:49] | actually saw a better one back there. | 刚才在路上看到一家更好的 |
[18:50] | The place I was gonna take you was…kinda depressing. | 本来想带你们去的那家 气氛不大好 |
[18:57] | Oh, can we get a little more sawdust on that storm gutter? | 能多洒点木屑在排水沟上吗 |
[19:00] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:03] | – I’m sorry– – I’m sorry too. | -对不起 -我也很抱歉 |
[19:05] | I just got jealous of you. | 我对你有些妒嫉了 |
[19:07] | No, but you totally called me on what I was doing, | 别这样说 你是一语惊醒梦中人 |
[19:09] | And… I only kissed Jeff | 还有 我吻杰夫 |
[19:11] | because I wanted to see if I could do it, | 只因为我想知道自己能否吻到 |
[19:12] | because I wanna be cool and sexy like you. | 因为我想和你一样又潮又性感 |
[19:14] | I can’t believe how gross I am. | 我真不敢相信自己这么恶心 |
[19:16] | I only slept with Jeff because I hate myself, | 我讨厌自己 所以我才和杰夫上床的 |
[19:18] | and that’s why I got after you for raising money. | 筹款的事我看你不爽 也是因为我讨厌自己 |
[19:21] | I’m twice as gross. | 我是恶心乘以二 |
[19:23] | And you know the reason | 还有一件事 |
[19:24] | that we raised more money in five minutes of oil wrestling | 我们油中互博5分钟募集的钱比前两天都多 |
[19:27] | than we did in two days of fundraising? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[19:29] | Because… men are even grosser? | 因为男人是恶心的平方? |
[19:31] | And when we forget that, they win. | 如果我们忘了这点 他们就胜利了 |
[19:38] | Yeah. All right. | 真好 |
[19:39] | – All right, all right. – Yeah, do it. | -真好真好 -对嘛 快来点实质性的 |
[19:42] | Oh, so you got actual ice cream. | 看来你们真的去买冰淇淋了 |
[19:44] | Yeah. With peanut butter and hot fudge. | 对啊 还淋上了花生酱和巧克力 |
[19:47] | What the hell, right? Nobody lives forever. | 去他个球 是人就会死 |
[19:50] | No offense. | 不要介意 |
[19:51] | Nah, think what you want. It’s a free country. | 没事儿 随你咋想 这是自由的国度 |
[19:54] | I barely saw this week, Abed, | 阿布蒂 这星期都没怎么看到你 |
[19:56] | What have you been up to? | 忙什么呢 |
[19:58] | Not much. | 没忙啥 |
[20:01] | What? | 干什么 |
[20:01] | Whoa! Busted! 25 feet! | 逮到你了 25英尺以内了 |
[20:03] | Which puts you in violation | 违规的可是你 |
[20:05] | of this restraining order I filed against you | 我申请了对付你的限制令 |
[20:08] | for abusing me with your restraining order! | 因为你用你的限制令来折磨我 |
[20:14] | Mutually assured destruction. | 两相抵消 |
[20:18] | Well played, Chang. | 厉害啊 昌 |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | That means a lot. | 一句胜千言 |
[20:25] | Do you mind getting a quick photo of me | 帮我和两位油兮兮的美女 |
[20:26] | with the oily coeds? | 拍张合影好吗 |
[20:28] | – Center button. – Okay. | -中间的按钮 -好的 |
[20:29] | – You’re the man. – Yeah, no problem. | -你真好 -别客气 |
[20:33] | 辣妹泄油事件 | |
[20:38] | 他们如何能进入他的潜意识 | |
[20:41] | 那只是汤姆・贝伦杰的臆想 | |
[20:41] | [《盗梦空间》中Peter Browning的扮演者] | |
[20:43] | He… not a projection. | 他 那不是臆想 |
[20:45] | 是那个英国佬假扮成了汤姆・贝伦杰 He’s the British guy pretending to be Tom Berenger. | |
[20:48] | 但他们必须得进入那个臆想 | |
[20:51] | 汤姆・贝伦杰的臆想 | |
[20:53] | It was a mislead. | 那是误导 |
[20:54] | That’s the whole point of “Inception”. | 这可是《盗梦空间》的要旨所在 |
[20:56] | Subversion of reality. | 现实的颠覆 |
[20:58] | 我浆糊了 | |
[21:00] | 我也整不明白为啥你要跟我拽英语 | |
[21:04] | He hasn’t seen it yet! | 他还没看呢 表剧透 |
[21:07] | 不是吧 |