时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Thanks for a great year. | 谢谢你过去一年的服务 |
[00:12] | Mr. Winger! | 翁格先生 |
[00:14] | I hope you will be seizing the day this summer. | 望你暑假也能”莫负好年华” |
[00:17] | Thanks, Professor Whitman. | 谢谢你 怀特曼教授 |
[00:18] | And I hope you’ll be seizing a more contemporary movie. | 也祝你能赶上一部不那么过时的电影 |
[00:21] | Looking good, Leonard. | 姿势不错啊 伦纳德 |
[00:22] | Stroke or tai chi? | 打太极还是中风了啊 |
[00:24] | Tai chi. | 太极 |
[00:25] | Keep it up. | 继续 |
[00:26] | And keep up whatever it is you’re doing, Garrett. | 你也是 加瑞 不管你这是在干啥 |
[00:29] | It’s called “chillaxing.” | 这叫挺尸式[chill and relaxation] |
[00:31] | Duh! | 没文化 |
[00:32] | Hey-hey, what’s up, Jeff? Hi. | 杰夫 嘿 近来如何 你好[依然是问候三连式] |
[00:34] | Hello, good morning, howdy. | 你好 早上好 好不 |
[00:36] | Wait, Jeff. I’ll walk with you. | 等等 杰夫 我和你一起走 |
[00:43] | I got class in, like, five hours, so… | 我五小时后…有课 |
[00:47] | All right, I’ll see you, babe. Sayonara. | 好的 回见宝贝 再会[日语] |
[00:49] | I can’t believe I made it through my first year of college. | 我顺利度过大学一年级 真是难以致信 |
[00:51] | I finally get to click send | 终于可以把那些 |
[00:53] | on so many “I told you so” emails. | 写着”你看吧”的电邮寄出去了 |
[00:55] | Yeah, it’s pretty great. Not much could ruin today. | 是啊 真不错 真是完美的一天 |
[00:57] | Hi! | 你好 |
[00:58] | Oh, shoot. I forgot saying that summons him. | 该死 这句话总是招来这只小鬼 |
[01:00] | Will you two be attending | 你们俩明天 |
[01:01] | tomorrow’s, uh, transfer ceremony to send off | 会来参加转校仪式 |
[01:03] | all the students leaving for so-called real schools? | 送别那些要进入真正大学的学生吗 |
[01:06] | There’s a formal dance afterward. | 结束后会有正式的舞会 |
[01:08] | How many dances is this school gonna have? | 这鬼学校究竟要办多少舞会啊 |
[01:10] | Five. | 五个 |
[01:11] | If you come to all of them, you get one of these. | 如果你全都参加的话 就会发这个哦 |
[01:13] | I assumed your whole posse would be coming to the dance, | 我这儿有一个关于布雷塔的好消息 |
[01:16] | having heard the exciting news about Britta. | 你们听后肯定会来参加舞会 |
[01:19] | Banana rhino. | 香蕉犀牛 |
[01:22] | Banana Sam Elliott. | 香蕉版萨姆·埃利奥特[八字胡男星] |
[01:23] | Levar banana Burton. | 香蕉版勒瓦·伯顿[其在《星际迷航》中的角色常戴眼罩] |
[01:25] | Banana King Tut. | 香蕉法老 |
[01:27] | Here, give me that. It’s more like this. | 拿来 这个才像 |
[01:34] | B-banana penis. | 香蕉小弟弟 |
[01:39] | Sure, you would’ve loved it if he did it. | 要是他弄的 你肯定喜欢 |
[01:40] | What? | 啥 |
[01:41] | What’s happened to you and me, Troy? | 我们之间是怎么了 特洛伊 |
[01:43] | Remember how hard we laughed | 还记得那次吗 |
[01:44] | when we first heard the term “teacher’s aids”? | 我们被”教师助理”这个词笑的够呛[有艾滋之意] |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[01:47] | And then we found out a teacher did have Aids. | 结果发现有个老师确实有艾滋 |
[01:49] | So what’s everybody doing this summer? | 大家暑假打算做什么 |
[01:52] | I’m taking the boys on a trip. | 我要带儿子们去旅行 |
[01:53] | Money’s tight, so I hope I can convince them | 手头有点紧 所以我想忽悠他们 |
[01:55] | for one more year that motels are tiny, little theme parks. | 还是去那个小主题公园 旅馆也超小号 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I got to find a new place to live. | 我得另找一个住处 |
[02:00] | My dad wants me to leave the nest, | 我老爹赶我出门了 |
[02:01] | so he feels less weird that his girlfriend is 20. | 这样带幼齿女友回家就不会那么诡异了 |
[02:03] | You could live in a pyramid. | 你可以住到金字塔里 |
[02:05] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[02:06] | Abed, your dorm room’s got a bunk bed, right? | 阿布蒂 你宿舍里有张空床 对吧 |
[02:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:13] | Um, everyone has to go to the transfer dance tomorrow. | 大家明天都得去转校舞会 |
[02:16] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[02:17] | My friend Gary’s transferring. | 我朋友加里要转校了 |
[02:19] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[02:20] | – Finally. – Thank god. | -终于走了 -谢天谢地 |
[02:21] | Hope he transfers to hell. | 希望他转到地狱大学 |
[02:22] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[02:23] | our very own Britta Perry, it turns out, | 咱们自家的布雷塔·派利 |
[02:26] | has been nominated for transfer queen. | 居然被提名为转校皇后了 |
[02:29] | Oh, that’s nice! | 太好了 |
[02:31] | What the hell is a transfer queen? | 转校皇后是个什么鬼东西 |
[02:33] | It’s like prom queen. You wear a sash. | 就和舞会皇后一样 你戴着绶带 |
[02:35] | And there’s a vote, and if you win, | 会有人投票 如果你胜出的话 |
[02:36] | They put a crown on your head, | 就会有人给你戴上后冠 |
[02:38] | and I am so jealous, Britta, | 好嫉妒你哦 布雷塔 |
[02:39] | I want to murder you. aren’t you excited? | 真想杀了你 你不兴奋吗 |
[02:40] | No. | 不兴奋 |
[02:41] | How did I get nominated? | 我怎么会被提名的 |
[02:42] | Don’t let it upset you, Britta. | 别让这事扫了你的兴 |
[02:44] | It’s the last day of the semester. | 这可是本学期最后一天 |
[02:45] | Nothing can ruin that. | 完美的一天 |
[02:47] | Hi! | 大家好 |
[02:48] | Amazing. He’s like an evil genie. | 一喊就来 简直就是地狱阿拉丁 |
[02:50] | Just spreading the news. | 我来广而告之一下 |
[02:51] | Some folks say “transfer formal” | 有人提出 |
[02:53] | isn’t really rolling off the tongue, | 转校正式舞会有点拗口 |
[02:55] | so we’re just gonna call it “the tranny dance”! | 所以我们改成了”转转舞会”[有异装癖的意思] |
[02:58] | Much more Greendale. | 这才是格林德尔的风格 |
[03:09] | What kind of community college has a prom? | 社区大学里竟然还办毕业舞会 |
[03:11] | Proms weren’t even cool in high school. | 毕业舞会在高中都不风行了 |
[03:12] | It’s that kind of crap that made me drop out in the first place. | 就是这种烂事才导致我辍学的 |
[03:15] | You know, you don’t actually have | 其实你不用躺在沙发上的 |
[03:16] | to lie on a sofa like it’s a Woody Allen movie. | 伍迪·艾伦的电影看多了吧 |
[03:18] | Thank you for telling me that in the last session, dumb ass. | 多谢你在最后一刻告诉我 混蛋 |
[03:21] | Now, look… | 听着 |
[03:22] | There are bugs on the windshield of your mind | 在你的心理挡风玻璃上有很多污点 |
[03:24] | you may never be able to squeegee, | 也许你这辈子也刷不掉了 |
[03:27] | like a certain birthday party | 比如说在你某次生日聚会上 |
[03:28] | attended by a rather enterprising transient in a dinosaur costume. | 有个敬业的临时工穿着恐龙服来助兴 |
[03:32] | But there are other more recent streaks | 但也有一些近期的斑点 |
[03:35] | that you might yet be able to wipe clear, | 你也许可以把它擦干净 |
[03:37] | like your adolescent fear of being a so-called blow-up doll. | 比如说作为性爱玩偶的青春期恐惧 |
[03:41] | I really think this nomination may actually help that. | 我真的认为这次提名或许能有帮助 |
[03:43] | So you think I’d feel better about myself | 你认为 如果我想自我感觉良好些 |
[03:45] | if I got all sexed up, went over there, | 就要打扮的性感妖艳奔赴舞会 |
[03:47] | and really tried to be crowned queen of the dingbats? | 争取当上这个符号性质的皇后 |
[03:50] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[03:51] | Guess you really get what you pay for with free therapy. | 凭你拿薪水的能耐 的确只能做免费心理咨询 |
[03:54] | Ouch. That stung a little bit. | 你这话伤我的心了 |
[03:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | I’ll save you some time. | 我帮你省点时间吧 |
[04:01] | He listens to you talk for a year, | 一学年的心理辅导 |
[04:02] | then recommends a makeover. | 结果就是建议我去化妆打扮 |
[04:03] | Well, don’t wear as much lipstick as you did on Valentine’s day. | 可别像情人节那天一样 抹那么多唇膏 |
[04:06] | Your mouth looked like a coin purse. | 显得你的嘴像零钱包似的 |
[04:09] | Senor Chang– | 昌老师 |
[04:11] | Greendale’s foremost, if only, Spanish teacher. | 格林德尔最著名的 也是唯一的西语老师 |
[04:13] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么能为您效劳 |
[04:15] | I am actually a student now. | 我现在是学生了 |
[04:18] | But I was thinking, | 但是我想了想 |
[04:19] | as a teacher and as my friend, | 你作为老师 也作为我的朋友 |
[04:22] | um, if you could help me… | 能否帮我一个忙 |
[04:24] | cheat my way through school. | 帮我作弊混毕业 |
[04:27] | I have a counterproposal. | 我有一个相反的建议 |
[04:29] | how about… | 你看这样如何 |
[04:30] | I point out to you that we’ve never actually been friends, | 我告诉你 其实我们从来不是朋友 |
[04:34] | then laugh at your very well-deserved misfortune? | 然后嘲笑你活该如此倒霉 |
[04:37] | Let’s just try that a second. | 我们来试一次 |
[04:44] | No, Jorge, you killed it. | 不 乔治 是你的功劳 |
[04:46] | Are you going to Abed’s kegger? | 你来参加阿布蒂的啤酒聚会吗 |
[04:47] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[04:48] | You probably don’t want to talk to me. | 或许你不想和我说话 |
[04:50] | Well, it’s not junior high. | 我没那么幼稚 |
[04:53] | We’re mature adults, Michelle. | 我们都是成年人 蜜雪儿 |
[04:54] | We can talk. | 当然可以说话 |
[04:55] | I think I handled our breakup poorly. | 对于我们的分手 我处理的很糟 |
[04:58] | Before I respond to that, | 在我回答你之前 |
[05:00] | I’ll have to take a extra-strength vitamin duh. | 我要先吃一颗超强”那还用说”维他命丸 |
[05:05] | Duh. | 那还用说 |
[05:06] | We started getting serious, and I got scared, | 我们之间来真的了 然后我胆怯了 |
[05:08] | And it’s possible I made a mistake. | 也许我作出了错误的决定 |
[05:10] | Maybe we can talk about it sometime. | 也许什么时候我们能谈谈 |
[05:13] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[05:18] | Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer. | 何不拍张照片呢 那更持久 |
[05:20] | Cool. | 确实 |
[05:35] | – Dope kegger. – Thanks. | -啤酒小贩 -谢谢 |
[05:37] | It’s funny… | 真有意思 |
[05:38] | You know, I-I spend so much time here, | 我整天在这儿混 |
[05:41] | I forget that we don’t live together. | 都忘记我不住这儿了 |
[05:45] | Then I think… | 然后我想 |
[05:46] | “What if we lived together?” | 要是我住在这儿会怎么样 |
[05:48] | Here, I’m gonna check on the other keg. | 给你 我去看看另一个酒桶 |
[05:50] | Hey, Troy, you ever seen one of these? | 特洛伊 你见过这东西吗 |
[05:53] | It’s called a beer bong. | 这叫啤酒泵 |
[05:55] | You’re not supposed to inhale, though. | 不过不应该吸它的 |
[05:56] | I almost died outside. | 刚才差点死在它手上 |
[05:58] | Why does Abed hate me? | 阿布蒂为什么讨厌我 |
[06:00] | What, are you kidding? Look at him. | 你搞笑吧 你看看他 |
[06:01] | He probably hates America. | 说不定还仇恨美国呢 |
[06:02] | Hey, babe, babe. Guess what. | 宝贝 宝贝 你猜怎么着 |
[06:04] | Your boyfriend just got offered a spot | 你家男朋友被邀请加入 |
[06:06] | on the number-one community-college | 全美最好的社区大学的 |
[06:08] | Hacky sack team in the nation. | 国家级踢沙包队 |
[06:09] | Oh, my God! Sweetie! | 上帝啊 太好了 |
[06:11] | I’m assuming that’s huge. | 我想这很了不起吧 |
[06:12] | Of course it’s huge. Are you kidding me? | 当然了不起了 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:14] | I mean, you know, I’m not into the fame and stuff, | 我是说 我是没那么沽名钓誉 |
[06:16] | But I could be the next Yngwe Mackadangdang Junior. | 但是我可能会成为下一个小杨维·马卡当当 |
[06:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:19] | There’s just one thing, mountain flower, | 只是有一件事 小山花 |
[06:21] | And that’s that the, uh… | 就是 |
[06:22] | The school’s in Delaware. | 那个学校在特拉华州 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | You know… | 你知道 |
[06:28] | If you don’t go to this dance tomorrow, | 要是你明天不去舞会 |
[06:30] | we are not gonna see each other for months. | 我们就要好几个月都见不上面了 |
[06:32] | It’s not a Jane Austen novel. we have cell phones. | 又不是简·奥斯丁的小说 我们有手机 |
[06:34] | – What? Aah! Oh. – Oh, Jeez, sorry. | -干吗 哎哟 -对不起 |
[06:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗啊 |
[06:39] | Well, you had hair I was gonna move. | 我想撩一下你的秀发 |
[06:41] | – You were gonna move my hair? – I don’t know. | -你要动我的头发 -我不知道 |
[06:43] | Have you ever thought of yourself | 你有没有觉得自己 |
[06:45] | as a guarded person, Britta? | 是个很有防备心的人 布雷塔 |
[06:46] | Am I? Watch. | 我是吗 看着点 |
[06:49] | See? it’s alarming, right? | 瞧 这很吓人 不是吗 |
[06:51] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[06:55] | Professor Slater, hi. What are you doing here? | 斯莱特教授 你好 有何贵干 |
[06:58] | Oh, you know, end of the year, randomly wandering. | 你知道的 学期末 随便逛逛 |
[07:00] | Hi, Jeff. | 你好 杰夫 |
[07:01] | Are you two…? | 你们俩该不会 |
[07:03] | No. | 没有 |
[07:04] | The two of you aren’t…? | 那你俩不会是在 |
[07:06] | No. | 绝对不是 |
[07:07] | – No, just friends. – Same here. | -不是 只是朋友 -我们也一样 |
[07:08] | Good…for you. | 好 替你高兴 |
[07:09] | Will I see you at the dance, Britta? | 我会在舞会上见到你吗 布雷塔 |
[07:11] | Kind of obligated, | 有责任要去 |
[07:13] | seeing as I’m nominated for queen, | 你会看到我作为舞会皇后候选人出现在那 |
[07:15] | So… | 所以 |
[07:17] | I thought you were all into female empowerment. | 我还以为你是狂热的女权主义者呢 |
[07:19] | What’s more empowering than a woman in a crown? | 有什么比戴着后冠的女人更女权的呢 |
[07:23] | Just did my first keg stand! | 刚刚完成了我第一次倒灌啤酒 |
[07:27] | Can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿已经失去知觉了 |
[07:33] | Dancing in your underwear, taking air conditioner repair | 穿着内衣跳舞 送空调去维修 |
[07:38] | So you can get a job | 这样你就能得到一份工作 |
[07:41] | Greendale’s the way it goes | 这就是格林德尔 |
[07:48] | Our original school song by the venerable Pierce Hawthorne. | 由尊敬的皮尔斯·霍桑献上的校歌 |
[07:52] | He made that up. Hmm? | 他原创的哦[明明曲子是《The Way It Is》] |
[07:54] | Everyone remember to vote before the coronation. | 在加冕礼之前大家记得去投票 |
[07:57] | The nominees are identified with sashes | 被提名者都将身披绶带予以识别 |
[08:00] | that say “tranny queen.” | 上书”变变皇后” |
[08:01] | By the way, we do offer summer classes, | 顺便说一下 我们提供了暑期班 |
[08:04] | which are a great way to, um… | 这是一项伟大的 |
[08:07] | Um, broaden your mind. Have fun. | 能拓宽思想的举措 玩得开心 |
[08:09] | Hi. you’re here for me. | 嗨 你是来找我的 |
[08:11] | Guys! Guys… | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[08:13] | Vaughn got recruited to a college in Delaware. | 沃恩被招募到一所特拉华州的大学去了 |
[08:15] | I’m gonna go with him for the summer. | 暑假我要和他一起去 |
[08:17] | Finally, a classic last-day-of-school plot twist. | 终于 一个经典的学期终日剧情大转折 |
[08:20] | He’s gonna be the next Yngwe Mackadangdang Junior. | 他会成为下一个小杨维·马卡当当 |
[08:22] | It’s a hacky sack guy. | 踢沙包明星 |
[08:24] | Hey, you don’t have to tell us who | 你没必要告诉我们谁是 |
[08:25] | Ingmar mackadingdong Junior is. | 小英格玛·马卡叮当 |
[08:27] | Jeff, help me with some refreshments. | 杰夫 帮我拿点小吃吧 |
[08:32] | Please don’t tell anyone until after I’m gone. | 在我走之前请不要告诉其他人 |
[08:34] | I’m not just going to Delaware for the summer. | 我不仅仅是暑假去特拉华州 |
[08:37] | I’m transferring with Vaughn. | 我要跟着沃恩转学 |
[08:40] | What? When did you decide that? | 什么 你什么时候作的这决定 |
[08:42] | I spent three months researching backpacks | 我足足做了三个月的调研 |
[08:45] | before I chose the one that I use now. | 才选定现在使用的背包 |
[08:47] | I don’t want to be that person anymore. | 我不想再当这样的人了 |
[08:51] | I want to live in the moment. | 我要把握每一刻 |
[08:53] | Well, for your and Vaughn’s sake, | 为了你和沃恩 |
[08:56] | I hope it works out. | 祝你成功 |
[08:57] | But on behalf of the rest of the group, | 但是作为小组其他人的代表 |
[08:59] | I hope it’s a catastrophe. | 我希望你彻底失败 |
[09:01] | You better visit. | 你最好只是到那里旅个游 |
[09:03] | I can’t believe nobody’s taken this cookie. | 不敢相信居然没人拿这块饼干 |
[09:09] | Senor Chang… | 昌老师 |
[09:11] | Is there a word in Spanish | 在西班牙语里有没有一个词 |
[09:13] | for someone who used to pretend to be a professor, | 是形容一个人以前曾假装是教授 |
[09:15] | but was a teacher, but wasn’t actually a teacher, | 但却是老师 结果连老师都不是 |
[09:18] | and he’s now a student? | 而现在是学生 |
[09:19] | Is there a word for that? | 有这样的词吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, if it was in Spanish, | 如果西班牙语里真有 |
[09:22] | you wouldn’t know, would you? | 你也不会知道 对不 |
[09:23] | Ah, bup, bup, bup. | 等等 |
[09:25] | Hit a professor, you’ll get expelled. | 打教授 你要被开除滴 |
[09:27] | I will find a loophole. | 我会找到一个空子钻的 |
[09:30] | Oh, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:32] | Then I’ll kill you. | 然后我就杀了你 |
[09:33] | Dudley Moore. | 达德利·摩尔[英籍著名演员 脸色苍白] |
[09:35] | Spray Tan. | 你那健康肤色是喷出来的 |
[09:36] | I’d go easy on that punch if I was you. | 我要有你这体格 会对那一拳表现从容 |
[09:38] | I’ve put in a little– hot person. | 我会将其放到一个小 辣妹 |
[09:40] | Hot people. | 辣妹们 |
[09:42] | There are two of them coming this way. | 两个辣妹正朝这边走过来 |
[09:44] | Which one do you want? | 你想要哪一个 |
[09:45] | – Hi, Jeff. – Hi, Jeff. | -嗨 杰夫 -嗨 杰夫 |
[09:48] | Britta, you look great. | 布雷塔 你看起来真美 |
[09:50] | Such a stunning improvement. | 这么光艳照人的改变 |
[09:52] | God, you look gorgeous. | 上帝 你看起来倾国倾城 |
[09:53] | It must’ve taken all day. | 你今天都用在打扮上了吧 |
[09:56] | Oh, Jeff, you’ve got a… | 杰夫 你这里沾了点 |
[09:59] | Oh. It’s right there. | 在这儿呢 |
[10:05] | Guys, guys… | 伙计们 |
[10:06] | Cleanest face ever. | 我的脸前所未有的干净 |
[10:07] | Hey, am I okay? | 我看起来还行吗 |
[10:09] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[10:11] | You know, Troy, uh, our study group– | 特洛伊 你知道咱们学习小组 |
[10:13] | After all we’ve been through, we got to stick together. | 在经历了种种之后 大家得团结一心 |
[10:15] | You, me, and Jeff and rain man | 你 我 杰夫和雨人[又说阿布蒂不是正常人] |
[10:18] | And big boobs and medium boobs and black boobs– | 还有大咪咪 中咪咪和黑咪咪 |
[10:22] | We’re a family. | 咱们是一家人 |
[10:23] | What’s your point? | 你想表达什么意思 |
[10:24] | I’ve been looking at your situation, | 我看到了你的处境 |
[10:26] | and I’d like to make an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[10:28] | Am I black boobs? | 黑咪咪是指我吗 |
[10:31] | Last call. | 最后一次通知 |
[10:43] | Study over. | 学期结束 |
[10:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[10:50] | Just giving things a finale vibe. | 来点完季的气氛 |
[10:51] | Well, how’s this for a finale vibe? | 那么 以这个来完季怎样 |
[10:53] | Pierce asked me to move in with him… | 皮尔斯请我搬去和他住 |
[10:55] | In his mansion. | 到他的豪宅里去 |
[10:56] | More of a spin-off vibe, but you should do it. | 有点衍生剧的味道 不过你应该去 |
[10:59] | – I thought we were friends. – We are. | -我以为我们是朋友 -我们是 |
[11:00] | Best friends–that’s why we shouldn’t be roommates. | 最好的朋友 所以我们不能成为室友 |
[11:03] | We’ll end up fighting and putting a masking-tape line | 我们会以打架告终 并且在我们的房间中央 |
[11:05] | – down the middle of our room. – We just won’t get masking tape. | -拉一条胶带 -咱们不买胶带就好啦 |
[11:07] | Troy, you should live with someone who you like, | 特洛伊 你应该和喜欢的人住在一起 |
[11:09] | but whose friendship wouldn’t be altered because of constant irritation | 而且他的友谊不会因为经常被激怒而改变 |
[11:12] | that’s Pierce. | 这个人就是皮尔斯 |
[11:12] | If you and I move in, we jump the shark. | 我们做室友 剧情就会急转直下 |
[11:14] | – That’ll end it. – Well, maybe you’re ending it. | -无戏可演 友谊终结 -现在你就是在终结友谊 |
[11:18] | Oh, and for the record, | 对了 请注意 |
[11:20] | There was an episode of Happy Days | 《欢乐时光》里面就有一集 |
[11:22] | where a guy literally jumped over a shark, | 一个人真的从鲨鱼上跳过去了 |
[11:25] | and it was the best one. | 那一集最好看了 |
[11:31] | I think I’m winning. | 我想我会赢 |
[11:32] | – Winning…tranny queen. – Yeah. | -赢取 变变皇后吗 -是的 |
[11:35] | So, uh, isn’t it nice | 对了 |
[11:37] | that Jeff and Slater are getting back together? | 杰夫和斯莱特又复合了 挺好的吧 |
[11:39] | – What? – Aha! And psych! | -什么 -哈哈 心理战 |
[11:41] | But they will get back together | 要是你继续和她争风吃醋 |
[11:43] | if you don’t stop competing with her | 不和杰夫沟通的话 |
[11:44] | and start communicating with Jeff. | 他俩肯定会复合的 |
[11:46] | She already has a head start. | 她已经领先一步了 |
[11:48] | They slept together. | 他们睡过觉 |
[11:52] | Holy macaroni with pepper jack. | 惊天大八卦啊 |
[11:54] | When? where? | 什么时候 什么地点 |
[11:55] | During paintball | 在彩弹游戏中 |
[11:57] | in the study room with colonel mustard. | 和”黄上校”一起在自习室里 |
[12:00] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[12:01] | Well, now it does matter. | 现在有关系了 |
[12:02] | Where–where in the study room? | 在自习室哪里 |
[12:03] | On the couches. | 沙发上 |
[12:05] | – We use those! – Oh, get over it. | -我们还要坐呢 -别想了 |
[12:08] | I’ve seen you shake the Dean’s hand. | 我还见过你跟院长握手呢 |
[12:10] | Who knows where he’s been? | 谁知道他的手摸过什么 |
[12:12] | Do you believe in soul mates? | 你相信知己爱人吗 |
[12:16] | Um, okay, now, don’t be mad at me. | 现在 不要生我气 |
[12:17] | I didn’t think that more than one person would answer the ad. | 我没想过广告会为我带来俩 |
[12:20] | Yes, dream coming true. | 太好了 梦想成真 |
[12:21] | You guys are leaving already? | 你们准备走了吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah, got to be in Delaware by tomorrow night. | 是的 明晚得到特拉华州 |
[12:29] | See you soon. | 回见了 |
[12:32] | Have a good summer. | 祝你有个愉快的暑假 |
[12:35] | I’ll see you in the fall, Annie. | 安妮 秋天开学后见 |
[12:45] | We’re gonna miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[12:46] | Yeah, you’re the one that didn’t even want me in the study group. | 才怪 你根本就不希望我进学习小组 |
[12:49] | Come on, that’s not true. | 拜托 才不是呢 |
[12:50] | Yeah, none of us did. | 是 我们都不希望你进 |
[12:51] | I say things others won’t. That has value. | 他人不敢说的我敢言 这才叫有价值 |
[12:54] | Well… | 那么 |
[12:56] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:57] | See you. | 再见 |
[12:59] | Lates. | 回见 |
[13:06] | Good evening, Michelle. | 晚上好 蜜雪儿 |
[13:06] | Or may I say, “Meow-chelle”? | 请允许我称呼你为”妙雪儿” |
[13:09] | – Who has your car keys? – They’re in the taco meat. | -你的车钥匙在谁那里 -掉辣味酱肉里了 |
[13:12] | Now, what say you and I blow this pop stand | 不如我们现在离开这个闷到死的地方 |
[13:14] | and head off for a spot of slap n’ tickle? | 找处好位置嘿咻一下 |
[13:16] | I mean sex, | 我是指做爱 |
[13:18] | in case the lingo hasn’t made it to the states. | 以免这隐语在美国没流行 你不明白 |
[13:20] | I think I’m probably leaving here with Jeff. | 我可能会和杰夫一起离开 |
[13:22] | Really? I’m sorry, I just– | 真的吗 抱歉 我只是 |
[13:24] | just assumed that you two were done, | 只是以为你们已经彻底没戏了 |
[13:25] | Since, uh… | 因为 |
[13:27] | Jeff and Britta did, uh, the Yankee Doodle. | 杰夫与布雷塔合唱了一曲《扬基歌》[美独立战争时的流行曲] |
[13:30] | Oh, don’t tell me that didn’t make it to the states. | 别告诉我这话在美国没有引申义 |
[13:33] | It clearly originated here. | 明显就是美国原创 |
[13:37] | Okay, we finished tallying all 36 votes, | 好的 36张票统计完毕 |
[13:41] | So everyone get ready! | 大家准备好 |
[13:43] | Yo, goldilocks. | 金发妞 |
[13:45] | Drop the smirk. | 收起你自鸣得意的笑容 |
[13:47] | I know about your grungy tumble, | 我已经知道了你的色诱手段 |
[13:48] | and I’m sure it was the highlight of your diary, | 我肯定那是你日记里辉煌的一笔 |
[13:50] | But it was during a pit stop in something real. | 但他只是从一段认真的关系中停下来加加油 |
[13:51] | You were the pit stop. | 你才是赛车临时加油站 |
[13:53] | He used you to numb the pain of not getting with me. | 他是利用你来忘掉不能和我在一起的痛苦 |
[13:55] | Jeff needs a girl who doesn’t just not wear underwear | 听信《奥普拉秀》 认为不穿内裤能增加情趣 |
[13:58] | because Oprah told her it would spice things up. | 从而就不穿的女生 杰夫不需要 |
[14:00] | He needs a girl who doesn’t wear underwear | 他需要一个三周没洗衣服 |
[14:02] | because she hasn’t done laundry in three weeks. | 没内裤可穿的女生 |
[14:04] | He’s been to flavor country now. | 他可是到过吸烟区的人[布雷塔曾吸烟] |
[14:06] | They should retire the table we did it on. | 我们做爱的桌子应该拿去供起来 |
[14:09] | Table? | 桌子? |
[14:10] | Miss Britta Perry! | 布雷塔·派利小姐 |
[14:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. I have to go. | 不好意思 我得过去了 |
[14:14] | I just won a contest for being hot. | 我刚赢了比赛 因为我性感 |
[14:19] | This is a huge honor. | 这真是 太荣幸了 |
[14:22] | This may come as a surprise to you, | 大家可能会觉得意外 |
[14:24] | but I’ve never actually won anything before. | 事实上我从未赢过什么比赛 |
[14:27] | Okay, well, you still haven’t. | 那么 你依然从未赢过 |
[14:28] | I’m just listing the nominees, | 我只是在念被提名的名单 |
[14:29] | So not a great time to get cocky. | 现在还不是翘尾巴的时候 |
[14:31] | Okay. Christine Hollinsworth! | 接下来 克里丝汀·霍林伍斯 |
[14:36] | Britney Baker! | 布瑞妮·贝克 |
[14:46] | Amy Sm– | 艾米·史… |
[14:48] | Jeff Winger, do not get back with Slater. | 杰夫·翁格 不要和斯莱特重修旧好 |
[14:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:00] | Britta. | 布雷塔 |
[15:01] | Britta! | 布雷塔 |
[15:02] | Your lipstick looks better. | 唇膏很漂亮哦 |
[15:14] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[15:16] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[15:18] | Uh, don’t shoot the messenger, | 别对信使发火好吗 |
[15:20] | But everyone at this dance | 不过舞会的人都在 |
[15:21] | is kind of waiting for your reaction to all this. | 期待着你对这件事的反应呢 |
[15:24] | Look, I’m trying to think, okay? | 听着 我正在考虑呢 好吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, that’s cool. Take your time. | 好的 慢慢考虑 |
[15:28] | Hey, how’s it going? You look great. | 你好啊 你看上去真漂亮 |
[15:30] | Very fatal attraction. | 致命的诱惑 |
[15:32] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | – What’s wrong with you? – I’m sick. | -你怎么了 -我感觉好难受 |
[15:37] | I don’t know why. | 也不知道是为什么 |
[15:39] | Have you considered the 60-inch-diameter cookie you’re eating? | 有没想过是你正吃的六十寸大饼引起的 |
[15:41] | How can something that’s delicious make me sick? | 这么好吃的东西又怎么会让我难受呢 |
[15:47] | Unless too much of a good thing… | 除非是 好的太多了 |
[15:49] | is actually a bad thing. | 就变成了坏的 |
[15:52] | My friendship with Abed is a giant cookie. | 我和阿布蒂的友谊就像这大饼 |
[15:55] | Look, I kind of got my own thing going on right now. | 听着 我还有自己的事情没处理呢 |
[15:56] | Oh, yeah, absolutely. | 哦 是的 当然了 |
[16:11] | First of all… | 首先 |
[16:12] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[16:14] | Second… | 其次呢 |
[16:16] | Have you ever heard of… | 你有没听说过 |
[16:17] | Email? | 电子邮件 |
[16:20] | You love me? | 你真的爱我吗 |
[16:24] | Do you love me? | 那你爱我吗 |
[16:25] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[16:28] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[16:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:32] | I wonder where she got that from. | 你这话是从哪剽窃来的啊 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. Do you have a patent on loving people? | 抱歉 只有你有爱一个人的权利吗 |
[16:37] | Would you like a patent in getting your ass kicked? | 那你想要被扁的权利吗 |
[16:39] | – I got… – Okay, okay. | -啦啦啦 -够了 够了 |
[16:41] | Can you stand over there? | 你能站在那边吗 |
[16:44] | And can you sit down… | 你能坐下吗 |
[16:47] | Please? | 求你了 |
[16:55] | Jeffrey… | 杰夫瑞 |
[16:57] | Choose Britta. | 选布雷塔吧 |
[16:58] | – Yeah, team Britta. – Yeah, that’s right. | -就是 选布雷塔 -对 选她 |
[16:59] | Britta’s lame. | 布雷塔太差劲了 |
[17:00] | Team Slater. | 选斯莱特吧 |
[17:01] | – Team Slater. – Choose Britta. | -选斯莱特 -选布雷塔 |
[17:03] | Bring Conan back! | 把柯南请回来 [柯南·奥布赖恩 脱口秀主持人] |
[17:08] | It’s been a-a great year. | 这是非常不错的一年 |
[17:09] | Can’t hear you. No one can hear you. | 听不到 没人能听到你在说什么 |
[17:13] | I’m just sneak right here, give you this, okay? | 我在这藏着呢 给你这个 好吗 |
[17:17] | Uh, hi, it’s, um– | 这个 |
[17:19] | Oh, come on, who are you choosing? | 快说啊 你要选谁 |
[17:32] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:35] | Come on, Jeffrey. | 快说啦 杰夫瑞 |
[17:39] | Everybody sh– everybody close their faces. | 大家安静 大家都别起哄了 |
[17:41] | All right, he’s got a lot on his mind. | 他的闹心事够多了 |
[17:43] | Leave him alone. | 让他清净会吧 |
[17:44] | Okay–I got it from here. | 我来接替你 |
[17:45] | My name is Professor Ian Duncan, | 我是尹恩·邓肯教授 |
[17:49] | And I would like to rap for you. | 我为大家准备了段说唱 |
[17:52] | Drop a beat. | 放音乐 |
[17:56] | my name is Ian Duncan, and I’m here to say | 我叫尹恩邓肯 我在这里要说的是 |
[17:58] | I’m going to rap to the beat in a rapping way | 我要跟随节奏说唱一段 |
[18:01] | I’ve got a real big penis, and I drink lots of tea | 我有个很大的小弟弟 我喝很多茶 |
[18:03] | Okey okey. | 够了 够了 |
[18:04] | No, no, no, you know what, Duncan? | 别 别唱了 你知道吗 邓肯 |
[18:05] | – What? – That’s enough. | -怎么了 -够了 |
[18:06] | – Why? – You have a problem. | -为什么 -你有问题 |
[18:07] | – Oh, I have a problem? – Yes. | -我有问题吗 -是的 |
[18:09] | Who is it here who has a dalmatian fetish? | 这里是谁迷恋斑点狗来着 |
[18:11] | Oh, OK–okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:12] | Well, that is a oversimplification, | 这话可是故意简化问题 |
[18:15] | and you are suspended. | 你被停职了 |
[18:16] | Oh, come on. | 没这必要吧 |
[18:17] | Oh, not a teacher anymore. | 你不再是老师了 |
[18:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:20] | A roll of quarters. Why? | 一卷硬币 怎么了 |
[18:22] | – Funny question. – Oh, man! | -好搞笑的问题 -哦 天哪 |
[18:23] | – Friends, help me, friends! – Help me! | -朋友们 帮我啊 -帮帮我啊 |
[18:25] | He’s on me! He’s on me! | 他在我上面 |
[18:26] | I’ll do it. I’ll move in with you. | 我决定了 我要搬去和你一起住 |
[18:29] | Fantastic, buddy! | 太好了 老弟 |
[18:30] | Why don’t you come over on Saturday? | 周六就搬过来怎么样 |
[18:32] | My tailor will fit you for a uniform. | 我裁缝会给你做件制服的 |
[18:36] | Guys, let’s break it up. Come on, let’s not fight. | 伙计们 松手吧 算了 别打了 |
[19:03] | I thought you left. | 你不是走了吗 |
[19:04] | I couldn’t go. | 我离不开 |
[19:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:08] | I guess as we were driving away, | 我想是我们开车离开的时候 |
[19:09] | I finally started living in the moment, | 我终于可以开始把握每一刻时 |
[19:12] | and I realized that, in the moment, | 我才明白 在这一刻 |
[19:15] | Greendale is where I belong. | 格林德尔才是我的归属 |
[19:18] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干嘛 |
[19:19] | Oh, you know… | 哦 没什么 |
[19:21] | Britta and Slater told me they loved me. | 布雷塔和斯莱特一起向我表达爱意 |
[19:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:25] | – What did you do? – I ran away. | -那你怎么做的 -我躲开了 |
[19:27] | I don’t know. It’s hard. | 我不知道 这太难了 |
[19:29] | Slater makes me feel like I do | 斯莱特是那个在我写下新年计划的时候 |
[19:31] | when I write my new year’s resolutions. | 让我觉得我一定能做到的人 |
[19:33] | She makes me feel like the guy I want to be. | 她让我觉得我就是理想中的自己 |
[19:35] | And Britta makes me feel like the guy | 布雷塔让我觉得我是那个 |
[19:37] | I am three weeks after new year’s, | 处于元旦过后三周状态下的人 |
[19:39] | when I’m back to hitting my snooze button | 按下闹钟的贪睡钮 |
[19:41] | and screening my mom’s phone calls– | 过滤掉老妈的电话 |
[19:43] | back to who I really am. | 回到真实的自我 |
[19:44] | So… | 那 |
[19:45] | Do you try to evolve… | 是要试着更好 |
[19:48] | Or do you try to know what you are? | 还是想要知道真实的自己 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:52] | I wish I could live two lives. | 真希望我会分身 |
[19:54] | One of me would go with Vaughn, | 一个和沃恩远走高飞 |
[19:55] | and one of me could stay here. | 一个继续留在这里 |
[19:57] | Yeah, one of me could be back with Slater, | 是啊 一个我和斯莱特重归于好 |
[19:58] | and the other could try it with Britta. | 而另一个我和布雷塔甜甜蜜蜜 |
[20:00] | And then we could all get together for some weird foursome. | 那我们就可以组成诡异四人组了 |
[20:04] | Um, I guess I got to… got to deal with it. | 我想我得 我得去处理这件事了 |
[20:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:12] | I’m glad you’re staying. | 很高兴你能留下来 |
[20:40] | Abed’s Video Yearbook | 阿布蒂的视频年鉴 |
[20:42] | Oh, my God. I’m finally popular enough to be in the yearbook. | 苍天啊 我终于能出现在年鉴里了 |
[20:44] | What do you mean “video yearbook”? | 什么是”视频年鉴”啊 |
[20:46] | Where do I sign? | 我该在哪签名呢 |
[20:47] | Photo not available. | 禁止拍照 |
[20:49] | This better not be one of those take-your-top-off videos. | 你最好别给我弄很黄很暴力的东东 |
[20:52] | I don’t believe in yearbooks. | 我不是年鉴粉丝 |
[20:53] | I just want people to remember | 我只是希望大家记住 |
[20:55] | There’s a guy in between these things. | 星星之间有个男人 |
[20:57] | What a year. | 多棒的一年啊 |
[20:58] | Only two pregnancy scares. | 只有两次怀孕惊吓事件 |
[21:00] | I give this year a “d” | 我要将这一年评价为”D” |
[21:01] | for “delightful.” | 也就是”非常开心”啦 |
[21:03] | I can’t believe I spent ten bucks on this. | 真不敢相信我竟为此花了十美元 |
[21:07] | I don’t know any of these people. | 这里没一个我认识的人啊 |