时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had to get up so early for my bus, | 我今天为了赶公车起了个大早 |
[00:02] | I caught the tail end of what Cinemax gets up to at night. | “家庭院线”的午夜场都被我赶上个结尾 |
[00:05] | Subscription canceled. | 我把”家庭院线”取消了 |
[00:06] | I got that channel for Eddie Murphy movies, | 我花钱是要看艾迪·墨菲的电影[喜剧黑人明星] |
[00:08] | not stimulation. | 不是为了暴力色情片 |
[00:09] | Wait, why are you taking the bus? | 等等 你为什么要坐公交车 |
[00:10] | What happened to your minivan? | 你的车呢 |
[00:11] | My ex-husband needed it. | 我前夫要用 |
[00:13] | The person he’s dating works at a club. | 他约会的对象在一家俱乐部上班 |
[00:15] | An hour from the city. | 离市区有一小时的车程 |
[00:17] | Ah, well, I’ll play a violin for them, | 要不我去给他们拉上一曲小提琴 |
[00:18] | and maybe she can strip to it. | 也许她可以踩着音乐大跳脱衣舞 |
[00:20] | Kind people are always kind, Britta, | 做好人不能有选择性 布雷塔 |
[00:22] | Not just when it’s easy. | 要随时随地当雷锋 |
[00:23] | As we stand once again upon the deadline | 当我们又一次站在 |
[00:27] | to drop or add classes, | 选课或退课的生死线上 |
[00:29] | I hereby present this semester’s Jeff Winger pick | 我现在宣布这学期杰夫·翁格推荐之选 |
[00:32] | for ultimate blow-off class: | 终极减压课 |
[00:34] | Beginner pottery. | 初级陶艺 |
[00:36] | I don’t know– your last “Blow-off” Class | 这可说不准 你上一个减压课 |
[00:38] | ended up teaching me to live in the moment, | 结果变成了”活在当下”实践课 |
[00:39] | which I will always regret and never do again. | 简直是我人生一大败笔 |
[00:42] | This one’s different. I researched. | 这个可不一样 我调查过了 |
[00:44] | You don’t even have to make a good pot. | 你根本就不用去做个好陶器出来 |
[00:45] | You get an art credit for participation. | 只要积极参与就会得个艺术学分 |
[00:49] | This class is like a redhead that drinks scotch | 这堂课就像是爱喝威士忌 |
[00:52] | and loves “Die Hard”. | 爱看《虎胆龙威》的红发女郎 |
[00:53] | I suggest you all get her number. | 我建议你们都挑这个容易上的上 |
[00:57] | Guess which class I signed up for. | 猜猜我申请了哪门课 |
[00:59] | Singing with Tennille? | 与坦妮尔飙歌[70年代歌手] |
[01:02] | Sailing. | 航海课 |
[01:03] | But the nearest body of water is 2 1/2 hours away. | 但离咱最近的水域也要两个半钟头的车程 |
[01:05] | Leagues, Abed. | 海里 阿布蒂 |
[01:07] | We don’t measure water by hours. | 水上距离不用小时来计算 |
[01:09] | It’s a one-week intensive | 你会在一条真船上通过 |
[01:10] | that gives you hands-on experience on a real boat | 一周的强化训练得到实践经验 |
[01:13] | right here in the parking lot. | 船就在这儿的停车场里 |
[01:15] | I’d rather learn boats than pots. | 比起陶艺我更喜欢这个 |
[01:17] | I was going to take a class on how to put together | 我本来准备选另一门课的 如何写好 |
[01:19] | an online dating profile, | 网上交友的个人简介 |
[01:20] | but I think sailing in the parking lot is less pathetic. | 但我想在停车场开船 会显得没那么”饥渴” |
[01:23] | A black person on a sailboat? | 黑人开帆船 |
[01:24] | I gotta see this. I’m in. | 我得看看去 我加入 |
[01:26] | How ’bout you, Abed? Wanna sail with us? | 你呢 阿布蒂 想跟我们一起航海吗 |
[01:28] | There’s black people. | 这里都是黑人哦 |
[01:30] | Mm-hmm, there’s two. | 有两个哦 |
[01:35] | All right. | 不错 |
[01:36] | Hello, ladies. What are you guys making, | 女士们好 你们在做什么呢 |
[01:39] | big balls here? | 大球吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, yeah. You guys getting dirty? | 你们都把自己弄得脏兮兮的 |
[01:43] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[01:44] | Heh, all right. | 很好 |
[01:46] | Hey, Laura Ingalls. | 你好 罗兰·英格斯[美国女作家] |
[01:48] | Home Depot guy. | 家得宝男[大型连锁家具建材店] |
[01:49] | Who’s making pots? | 谁要做罐子啊 |
[01:52] | Let’s participate this thing. | 让我们一起参与进来吧 |
[01:55] | Ladies, I don’t know why you’re laughing. | 女士们 我不知道你们干嘛要笑 |
[01:56] | I really do want to make my mom an ashtray. | 但是我真的想给我妈做个烟灰缸 |
[02:04] | Hello, my precious blueberries. | 大家好 我珍爱的小蓝莓们 |
[02:07] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[02:10] | All right, let’s spin those wheels and play. | 好的 让我们转动轮子开始玩吧 |
[02:12] | With some clay. | 玩泥巴 |
[02:14] | Now there’s one, and only one, rule in this class. | 这门课有且只有一条规矩 |
[02:17] | I will tolerate no reenacting, | 我不容许任何人 |
[02:19] | whether it’s ironic or sincere, | 不管是出于恶搞还是真心 |
[02:21] | of the Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore | 重演帕特里克·斯威兹和黛米·摩尔 |
[02:23] | pottery scene in “Ghost”. | 在《人鬼情未了》中的那场做陶器的戏 |
[02:25] | Ever since that movie was released in 1990, | 自从那电影于1990年上映以来 |
[02:28] | I have seen every conceivable variation | 我见识了各种所能想到的版本 |
[02:32] | of what I call “Ghosting.” | 我把他们叫做”见鬼情未了” |
[02:34] | This could be guy-on-girl, girl-on-guy… | 有的是男抱女 也有女抱男 |
[02:37] | The hilarious guy-on-guy. | 还有令人捧腹的男抱男 |
[02:44] | So, since it never stopped, | 所以 鉴于这种事持续发生 |
[02:47] | I had to adopt a zero ghost tolerance policy. | 我不得不对此采取杀无赦的政策 |
[02:53] | If you so much as hum three notes | 如果你胆敢 哪怕只哼出”正义兄弟” |
[02:54] | from that Righteous Brothers song, | 那首歌的前三个音节[《人鬼情未了》插曲] |
[02:56] | with god is my witness, I will come at you. | 我向天起誓 我会宰了你 |
[02:58] | With everything I’ve got. | 凶器不限 |
[03:00] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[03:01] | Let’s have a great time! | 让我们玩个痛快吧 |
[03:06] | I’m making falafel. | 我在做炸豆丸子 |
[03:08] | Not edible. | 不过不能吃 |
[03:13] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[03:15] | A vase. | 花瓶啊 |
[03:18] | – Hey, guys. – Yep? | -伙计们 -啥 |
[03:19] | Look what I made. | 看看我做的 |
[03:21] | Participant badge. | 参与者徽章 |
[03:24] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[03:26] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[03:29] | I mean, I just– | 我是说 我只是 |
[03:30] | I stuck my hands into the clay | 我把手插进陶土里 |
[03:31] | and it happened. | 然后就成这个样子了 |
[03:32] | You look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:34] | You have a gift. | 你很有天赋 |
[03:36] | Jeff’s competitive side had come out before. | 杰夫以前也曾表现出其好胜的一面 |
[03:39] | He had even displayed envy. | 他甚至曾经妒火中烧 |
[03:41] | But on that first day of pottery class, he discovered– | 但是在陶艺课的第一天 他发现 |
[03:43] | – Abed. – Yeah. | -阿布蒂 -在 |
[03:44] | – What did we discuss? – No voiceover. Sorry. | -咱们怎么说的 -不许旁白 对不起 |
[03:47] | It is kind of a crutch. | 这是我的精神寄托 |
[03:57] | I’ve never been on a boat before. | 我以前从来没上过船 |
[03:59] | I didn’t know what to wear. | 我不知道该穿什么来 |
[04:00] | Yeah, it’s intimidating. | 是啊 它让我们望而生畏 |
[04:02] | We’re in Pierce’s world now. | 咱们现在到了皮尔斯的地盘了 |
[04:04] | He’s got all the boat clothes. | 他穿着全套的航海服 |
[04:05] | Look at him christen. | 看看他的首航掷瓶仪式 |
[04:07] | That were me, I would have broken the bottle. | 如果是我 那瓶子早就破了 |
[04:10] | I’m Professor Slaughter. | 我是斯劳特教授 |
[04:12] | Welcome aboard the S.S. Nose candy, | 欢迎登上迷幻号 |
[04:16] | recently purchased through government auction. | 这是最近通过政府拍卖购得的 |
[04:18] | Oh, that’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[04:20] | It’s not nice– it’s your only weapon | 一点也不好 这是你对抗 |
[04:21] | against the raging sea. | 汹涌波涛的唯一武器 |
[04:23] | You don’t know how to use her, you’re dead. | 要是你不知道怎么使唤她 你必死无疑 |
[04:24] | Together, you will work as one crew. | 你们是一队船员 要同心协力 |
[04:26] | You will succeed or fail as one crew. | 要荣辱与共 共同进退 |
[04:28] | You will consider this parking lot the ocean. | 你们要将这个停车场想象成大海 |
[04:31] | Whatever you drop, you lose. | 什么东西掉下船 就算是没了 |
[04:33] | Mishandle the sails– you capsize and die. | 航行出错 就会船倾人亡 |
[04:36] | Now, does little Miss Nice have a name? | 现在 这位挺好小姐叫什么名字 |
[04:38] | Sh-Shirley Bennett. | 雪 雪瑞·伯纳德 |
[04:39] | Well, now you’re Captain Shirley Bennett. | 好的 现在你是雪瑞·伯纳德船长 |
[04:42] | Aw, man! | 搞什么 |
[04:43] | You will follow her every order. | 你要遵从她每一项命令 |
[04:48] | – I’ve never been a captain before. – I have. | -我以前从没当过船长 -我当过 |
[04:51] | I commanded a jet ski through an electrical storm | 我指挥着一辆水上摩托艇穿过了一场雷雨 |
[04:53] | and only had one casualty. | 而且只有一人遇难 |
[04:56] | Jet skis only hold two people. | 水上摩托艇只能坐两人 |
[04:57] | Exactly. Saved half the crew. | 没错 我救了一半的船员 |
[05:00] | Pottery’s much cooler than I thought. | 陶艺课比我想得酷多了 |
[05:01] | And harder! | 也难多了 |
[05:02] | Well, except for that guy Rich. | 对了 除了那个叫里奇的家伙 |
[05:04] | – He’s, like, a natural. – Yeah, | -他就像出了娘胎就会做陶了 -是啊 |
[05:06] | I’m worried about the effect that it’s having on Jeff, though. | 我很担心这件事对杰夫产生了影响 |
[05:10] | Someone call a shrink. What? | 某人咨询了心理医生啊 扯什么呢 |
[05:12] | Well, you’re usually the cool one. | 你一直是最能干最厉害的人 |
[05:13] | Abed… you understand the point | 阿布蒂 你知道减压课的意义 |
[05:16] | of a blow-off class is to blow it off, | 就在于放松心情 缓解压力吧 |
[05:18] | not to be cool, making really important mud pies. | 而不是逞能 做什么泥巴饼 |
[05:21] | You’re not willing to admit he’s talented? | 你不愿承认他的天分吗 |
[05:23] | No, because he’s not. | 不 因为他不是天才 |
[05:25] | I mean, if I were ever to make an effort in that class, | 我是说 如果我在那门课上努努力 |
[05:27] | you’d think I was the cat’s pajamas too. | 你们也会觉得我不同凡响 |
[05:29] | Cat’s pajamas? Okay, Pierce. | 不同凡响 你说的是我吧 |
[05:32] | Wow, somebody’s mommy gave him too much praise. | 瞧瞧 某人被他老妈夸多了哦 |
[05:36] | Man, so did someone’s psyche teacher. | 某人也被心理学老师夸的自以为是了吧 |
[05:45] | Yes, I was robbed at the YMCA… again. | 没错 我在基督教青年会又被劫了 |
[05:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:57] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[06:10] | Jeff, do you know what you are? | 杰夫 你知道你是什么样的人吗 |
[06:12] | You’re special. | 你不平凡 |
[06:14] | You’re very special, Jeff. | 你很不平凡 杰夫 |
[06:16] | You’re the most special little boy in the world. | 你是世界上最不平凡的小男孩 |
[06:31] | Take her back to harbor! | 启程回港 |
[06:33] | Flank the sheets and, uh, trim the head sail. | 控帆索准备 调整前帆 |
[06:35] | – Aye-aye. – Aye-aye. | -收到 -收到 |
[06:39] | Eyes on me for a moment. | 大家都停一下 看着我 |
[06:40] | I don’t see students here. | 在这里 我没有看到学生 |
[06:43] | I see seamen. And I didn’t create them. | 看到的都是海员 而且这不是我的幻觉 |
[06:46] | From the moment you climbed aboard, | 从你们上船那一刻起 |
[06:48] | I saw seamen inside you. | 我就看到你们海员的一面 |
[06:49] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[06:50] | you’ve stopped giggling at the word “seamen”, | 你们已经不拿”海员”这词取乐了[英文中与精液同音] |
[06:53] | and that’s the mark of a real seaman. | 这是成为真正海员的标志 |
[06:55] | All right, as you were. | 好了 你们继续 |
[06:57] | Okay, then. | 好的 接下来 |
[06:58] | Crew, make fast the topping lift. | 船员们 快速转动吊杆千斤索 |
[07:00] | I’ll get the rope. | 我来收绳子 |
[07:03] | Oh, my god! | 老天 |
[07:06] | Damn, he’s ghost riding the jib. | 见鬼 简直就是船帆上的恶灵骑士 |
[07:08] | Pierce, hang on! | 皮尔斯 坚持住 |
[07:11] | That hat’s gone. Lost at sea. | 那帽子掉海里找不回来了 |
[07:13] | I might be able to reach it! | 也许我可以够到它 |
[07:14] | It landed on that Hyundai. | 它落到那辆”现代”上了 |
[07:16] | I mean, mermaid’s car. | 我意思是 那是美人鱼的车 |
[07:19] | – Get back on this boat! – No, no, no. | -快把他拉回来 -别 别 别啊 |
[07:22] | Well, I spoke too soon. Everybody gets a “D.” | 真是经不起夸啊 全体都得D |
[07:27] | If I’d have chosen to hit you with a storm just then, | 如果刚才考核的背景是在暴风雨中 |
[07:29] | you all would have failed. | 你们早就全军覆没了 |
[07:31] | You better get your crew in line, captain. | 船长 你最好管好你的船员 |
[07:34] | Permission to speak? | 请求批准发言 |
[07:37] | You really screwed the pooch on that one, Captain. | 这事真的是你搞砸的 船长 |
[07:39] | And I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[07:43] | So you see, ladies, | 看见没 女士们 |
[07:44] | it’s actually a working fountain… | 事实上 这个喷泉有用的 |
[07:46] | with a bird. | 上面还落了只鸟 |
[07:51] | Hey, Jeff, ready to make some art in the shape of a vase? | 杰夫 准备好做些花瓶状的艺术品了吗 |
[07:53] | – No, I can’t. – Let me take a look. | -没 做不了了 -让我帮你看看 |
[07:57] | Uh, come on, Rich. | 拜托 里奇 |
[07:58] | Being good at beginner pottery doesn’t mean you can heal people. | 在初级陶艺课上大放光彩 并不意味着你能给人看病 |
[08:01] | That’s true. | 确实没错 |
[08:02] | But my medical degree does. I’m a doctor. | 但是我有医学学位 我是医生 |
[08:05] | – A doctor? – I just take pottery to unwind. | -医生 -就是做做陶器放松一下 |
[08:07] | Haven’t lost a patient in five years | 连续五年零事故的纪录 |
[08:09] | puts a lot of pressure on a person. | 会给医生不少压力 |
[08:11] | So the good news is this is neither sprained nor broken. | 好消息 你的手指既没扭伤也没骨折 |
[08:14] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:15] | But I’ll have to get a second opinion from a guy | 但我得去问问编篮课上的什么人 |
[08:17] | in my basket weaving class. | 听听他的诊断结果又是什么 |
[08:21] | That’s great. That’s funny. | 不错啊 有意思 |
[08:22] | Good to see you getting along with Rich. | 看到你跟里奇和谐相处真好 |
[08:25] | What’s he like? | 他人怎么样 |
[08:27] | – He’s a ringer. – A what? | -他是个枪手 -什么 |
[08:30] | You know, a conman, a grifter. | 就是一个骗子 下套的 |
[08:31] | A ringer. | 枪手 |
[08:33] | He’s an expert potter who signs up for novice classes | 他是个陶艺老手 却报名陶艺初学班 |
[08:35] | to impress people. | 就是为了博眼球 |
[08:37] | But if he wants to impress people, | 但他如果真想博眼球的话 |
[08:38] | why join a pottery class? | 为什么要报陶艺班 |
[08:39] | Why not just say, “hi, I’m a doctor.” | 不如直接说 “大家好 我是医生” |
[08:41] | Because he’s crazy. | 因为他是个疯子 |
[08:44] | And fancy jobs don’t impress people. | 还有 好工作并不一定能博取注意力 |
[08:46] | I mean, you weren’t impressed I’m a lawyer. | 比如说 我是律师并不能吸引你 |
[08:47] | Well, anyone could be a lawyer. | 谁都可以当律师啊 |
[08:49] | You can even represent yourself. | 你可以给自己辩护 |
[08:50] | You can’t do surgery on yourself. | 却不能给自己做手术 |
[08:51] | It’s illegal. You’d get arrested. | 这是违法的 会被捕的 |
[08:53] | And then you’d get a free lawyer. | 但接着就会免费得到一个律师 |
[08:55] | Rich just showed me how to make a flared lip on my pot | 里奇刚给我演示了怎么把瓶口做成喇叭状 |
[08:57] | and check for breast lumps. | 还有怎么检查乳房肿块 |
[09:00] | I don’t know how | 我不知道会以什么方式 |
[09:01] | and I don’t know when, | 也不知道会在什么时候 |
[09:02] | but one day, that guy is gonna slip up. | 但总有一天 那小子会露出马脚的 |
[09:05] | And when that happens, | 一旦狐狸尾巴露出来了 |
[09:06] | I am gonna be there to expose him. | 我一定会一脚踩住 |
[09:07] | Jeff, check it out. | 杰夫 看这边 |
[09:09] | If your finger’s still bugging you, | 如果你的手指还妨碍你 |
[09:10] | just get creative. | 可以来点创新 |
[09:13] | – I wanna kiss you on the mouth. – I’m sorry. | -我要吻上你的唇 -你说什么 |
[09:22] | Hey, Rich. Hey! | 里奇 等等 |
[09:24] | Don’t run so fast. | 别跑这么快 |
[09:26] | You’re among friends. | 这里没有坏人 |
[09:27] | How you doing, Jeff? What’s up? | 你好 杰夫 什么事 |
[09:28] | Oh, not much. Nada mucho. | 没啥 没沙 |
[09:30] | Noddily…Merchant. | 木 傻 |
[09:32] | I just wanted to thank you, doc pottery-wood, | 我就是想谢谢你帮我看手指 |
[09:34] | for taking a look at my finger. | “陶木”大夫 |
[09:36] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[09:37] | Doc pottery-wood. I like it. | “陶木”大夫 这名字我喜欢 |
[09:40] | Yeah. Have you taken many pottery classes? | 你以前上过陶艺课吗 |
[09:42] | No, this is my first. | 没 这是第一次上 |
[09:43] | – Of the year? – ever. | -今年第一次? -平生第一次 |
[09:45] | -No pottery at doctor’s school? – Medical school? | -医生的学堂里没有陶艺课吗 -医学院? |
[09:47] | – Pottery school. – Pottery school? | -陶学院 -陶学院? |
[09:48] | Oh, pottery school, how long? | 陶学院呀 上了多久 |
[09:50] | You know, Jeff, it’s kind of weird. | 杰夫 这样挺诡异的 |
[09:52] | I feel like I’m being interrogated, | 我有种被审讯的感觉 |
[09:53] | but by someone who doesn’t really want to know anything important. | 审问的还净是些无关紧要的八卦问题 |
[09:58] | Oh, hey…New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州来的 |
[10:00] | Long way from home. | 离这儿很远啊 |
[10:01] | Yeah, well, I did my residency in Santa Fe. | 是啊 我曾在圣达菲做过实习住院医生 |
[10:04] | Santa Fe? | 圣达菲[新墨西哥州首府] |
[10:05] | Yeah. Can I give you a lift somewhere? | 是的 需要我载你一程吗 |
[10:07] | Oh…no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:09] | I’m gettin’ there. | 我离目的地很近了 |
[10:10] | Well, of course, yes, he’d be in college. | 当然 没错 他是念过大学 |
[10:19] | – Did you sleep here? – Only for a few hours. | -你昨晚睡在这里吗 -只睡了几个小时 |
[10:22] | Guess where Rich is from. | 猜猜里奇来自哪儿 |
[10:25] | Couldn’t have been “Crazy Town”. You’d have gone to high school together. | 肯定不是”疯狂小镇” 否则跟你这疯子一起上高中了 |
[10:27] | Santa Fe, New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州的圣达菲 |
[10:30] | Nobody gets out of Santa Fe without learning how to make a pot. | 那地儿出来的没有不会制陶的 |
[10:33] | 45% hispanic, | 该城人口有45%是拉丁裔 |
[10:34] | fifth highest native American population. | 美国人口中第五大种族 |
[10:37] | They eat and breathe clay there. | 他们是吃陶土长大的 |
[10:39] | I think some of this research may have been done on Wikipedia. | 你这个什么调查怕是在维基[网络百科全书]上挖的吧 |
[10:42] | You’re mocking me? | 你在挖苦我吗 |
[10:43] | You? No, no. | 就凭你 别怕 |
[10:45] | Fine, fine, fine. Go ahead–mock me. | 来来来 尽管挖苦我好了 |
[10:47] | – Oh, Jeff… you’re Goldbluming. – I’m Goldbluming? | -杰夫 你改姓高布伦了吗 -我改姓高布伦 |
[10:52] | I-I-I don’t know what that means. | 我 我 我不懂你说的是啥意思[高布伦的经典台词] |
[10:54] | Look, I have work to do, before class, | 听好了 上课前我有正事要做 |
[10:57] | because I want to catch Rich when he slips up. | 我要在里奇露出狐狸尾巴时一脚踩住 |
[10:59] | Who even cares if he’s pretending to be a beginner? | 谁在乎他是不是在装菜鸟呢 |
[11:01] | Pottery cares. Integrity cares. | 不朽的制陶业在乎 正直与诚信不容亵渎 |
[11:04] | Look, I don’t care. | 我可不在乎 |
[11:05] | I just care that he cares. | 我只在乎他在乎些什么 |
[11:08] | It’s lame that he cares. | 他在乎的那些都见不得人 |
[11:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. My shoelace came untied. | 我的鞋带松了 |
[11:11] | It could happen to anybody. | 谁的鞋带没松过啊 |
[11:12] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口 |
[11:13] | Britta weighs five pounds, Troy can’t swim, | 布雷塔一副单薄的小体格 特洛伊是旱鸭子 |
[11:15] | and I’ve never even seen the ocean. | 而我连海长啥样儿都不知道 |
[11:16] | -Uh, I can swim, racist. – You listen to me, Pierce. | -别门缝里看人 我会水 -听好了 皮尔斯 |
[11:20] | On my boat, the crew comes first. | 我要以全体船员这个大局为重 |
[11:21] | No single person is above it. | 丢卒保车的事儿我一定做的出 |
[11:22] | You either shape up or ship the hell out. | 你要么打醒精神 要么趁早滚蛋 |
[11:25] | Now I know what the “C” in “Captain” stands for. | 现在我可算知道”船长”一词有何深意了 |
[11:28] | – Crabapple. -Shirley, I thought you said | -见风使舵 -雪瑞 你不是说过 |
[11:31] | that kind people were always kind. | “做好人不能有选择性” |
[11:33] | Yes, and strong people change. | 是 但强者会见机行事 |
[11:35] | If the sea was always still and calm, nobody would respect her. | 如果大海总是风平浪静 又有谁会对大海心怀敬畏 |
[11:38] | I’m like the sea. | 我如大海一般变化莫测 |
[11:40] | Cuckoo birds, do you mind? | 喳喳鸟们 有点眼力劲儿好吧 |
[11:42] | This is important. | 我这儿干正事儿呢 |
[11:44] | College is where most mental health problems are activated. | 大学是大多数精神疾病的温床 |
[11:46] | I hope I get multiple personalities. | 我倒希望我有多重人格 |
[11:48] | I get lonely in long showers. | 这样淋浴再长 我都不会寂寞难耐了 |
[11:53] | Barometer’s dropping. Temperature’s warm. | 气压下降 气温变暖 |
[11:56] | We’re heading into a high pressure flow. | 我们正顶着高压气流航行 |
[11:59] | That’s a perfect storm. | 这暴风雨来头不小啊 |
[12:02] | Reef the mainsail and furl the jib! | 收主帆和三角帆 |
[12:05] | Is that nautical talk or urban speak? | 这说的是航海术语还是都市俗语 |
[12:07] | – We have to turn back. – Accidental jib! | -我们得返航 -三角帆突然失控 |
[12:10] | Hit the deck! | 趴在甲板上 |
[12:14] | Man overboard! | 有船员落水了 |
[12:15] | Oh, my God, Pierce is dead! | 天哪 皮尔斯死了 |
[12:17] | No, wait. His stomach is moving. | 不 等等 肚皮依然起伏中 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God. Pierce! Gah! | 天哪 皮尔斯 接住 |
[12:22] | Ohh! That’s it. | 这就好 |
[12:23] | Pull me in! | 拉我上去 |
[12:24] | – The storm is overtaking you, Captain. – We don’t have time. | -暴风雨在吞噬你 船长 -我们没时间了 |
[12:28] | I’m trying as hard as I can. I have skinny arms for a quarterback. | 吃奶的劲儿我都用上了 可我这个四分卫瘦骨如柴 |
[12:31] | I said we don’t have time. | 我说了 我们没有时间了 |
[12:36] | What? No. Wha–wait. | 啥 别 等等 |
[12:39] | Pull me in. What do you mean “time”? | 拉我上去 你说没什么时间了 |
[12:41] | I–that’s it. | 我 完了 |
[12:47] | Wha– No! Nooo! | 什… 别 别 |
[12:51] | – Bring the boom amidship. – Nooo! | -把帆桁拉到船中间来 -不要啊 |
[12:57] | What in god’s name have we done? | 我们真是造孽啊 |
[13:04] | Get out of my parking spot, dip-wad! | 蠢货 从我的停车位上滚开 |
[13:07] | Security! | 保安呢 |
[13:09] | I mean, take an intermediate class if you’re intermediate. | 明明会两下子就别在菜鸟堆里混啊 |
[13:13] | Don’t come in here making your fear of failure our problem. | 别因为怕露怯就来这儿给我们添堵啊 |
[13:17] | I mean, it’s crazy. | 这太荒谬了 |
[13:18] | It’s crazy. | 真荒谬啊 |
[13:20] | I mean, he’s a crazy person. | 这人简直不可理喻 |
[13:21] | – I’m scared. – It’s okay. This is good for him. | -我好怕怕 -没事 这对他来说是好事 |
[13:24] | He’s confronting his own limitations. | 他正在直面他自身的局限性 |
[13:28] | Busted! | 穿帮 |
[13:30] | Fatal mistake, Richy boy. | 奇奇同学 你犯了个致命错误 |
[13:32] | – You…are…busted. – I am? | -狐狸尾巴被我踩到了 -是吗 |
[13:35] | You just used the throwing off the hump method. | 你刚才用了拍瓷法 |
[13:39] | That’s an advanced pottery technique, | 这是高级制陶技巧 |
[13:41] | which I know, because last night, | 我了如指掌 因为昨晚 |
[13:44] | I read the entire encyclopedia of pottery. | 我通读了制陶百科大全 |
[13:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:50] | You are no beginner… | 别装菜了 |
[13:52] | Santa Fe. | 圣达菲老鸟 |
[13:54] | Hey, what is going on, my blueberries? | 蓝莓果们 怎么了 |
[13:57] | Show him what you did. | 让他见识下你刚才的高超技艺 |
[13:59] | – No. – I rest my case. | -不 -无需多言[律师常用语] |
[14:01] | – What case? – Throw the freakin’ hump, imposter! | -什么多言 -给老子拍瓷 你这江湖骗子 |
[14:06] | No! What are you… | 别 你在做什…[《人鬼情未了》经典镜头] |
[14:08] | It’s the hilarious guy-on-guy. | 这就是令人捧腹的男抱男版本 |
[14:10] | One rule I asked you to follow. One. | 我就向你们提了一个要求 就一个 |
[14:13] | Look! | 睁大你的狗眼 |
[14:15] | I had it made before he died. It’s not in bad taste. | 他去世前这照片就挂上了 我并无意冒犯他本人 |
[14:18] | -Out, Winger! – Fine. | -出去 翁格 -好 |
[14:21] | That’s fine. No, that’s fine. | 好的很 好的很 |
[14:25] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[14:26] | You failed a class so easy | 轻而易举地就把这门课挂了 |
[14:28] | that people pass it in the hallway get a contact credit! | 而别人不费吹灰之力就能挣到学分 |
[14:31] | *Oh* | 哦 |
[14:33] | *My love* | 我的爱 |
[14:35] | *My darlin’* | 我的爱人[《人鬼情未了》插曲] |
[14:37] | You son of a– | 你这个杂… |
[14:38] | *I’ve hungered for your touch* | 我渴望你的爱抚 |
[14:41] | No! Nooo! | 不要啊 |
[14:43] | This is abuse! | 这是精神鞭笞 |
[14:44] | – This is abuse! Stop it! That is a satanic sound! – *Are you still mine?* | -闭嘴 这是魔鬼之音 -你是否依然属于我 |
[14:49] | Pierce, do you still have the number of that private investigator | 皮尔斯 之前你怀疑罗斯·佩罗[IT精英 大富豪]睡了你妈 |
[14:52] | you used when you thought Ross Perot was sleeping with your mom? | 你找的那个私家侦探的电话还留着吗 |
[14:55] | Is this about that guy in your pottery class? | 是要整整你陶艺课上的那家伙吗 |
[14:57] | – Yeah. – Face the facts, Jeffrey. | -对 -面对现实吧 杰夫 |
[14:58] | This kid’s got some natural talent you just don’t have. | 那孩子拥有某些你所不具备的天赋 |
[15:01] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:02] | – It’s all over the school. – Great. | -学院里早传开了 -真是坏事传千里 |
[15:07] | Why aren’t you in sailing class? | 你怎么没去上帆船课 |
[15:09] | Uh, they drowned me. | 他们任我淹死了 |
[15:10] | – Why? – For a better grade. | -为什么 -想得高分呗 |
[15:11] | Look, weren’t we discussing your flaws, Jeff? | 杰夫 我们不是在讨论你的问题吗 |
[15:15] | I mean, why are you letting this guy get to you so much? | 干嘛要让这家伙搅乱你的心情 |
[15:17] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[15:19] | I made a bad pot. | 我做的陶器很烂 |
[15:22] | For some reason, I always thought that I was special | 因为某种原因 我一直觉得自己很特别 |
[15:25] | and different. | 与众不同 |
[15:26] | And I guess I just have a really hard time | 我觉得让我难受的就是 |
[15:30] | when I want to be good at something, | 当我想做好一件事的时候 |
[15:32] | and I suck. | 却不得要领 |
[15:39] | Here, give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[15:40] | – What are you doing? – I’m going back to my sailing class. | -你干嘛呢 -我要重回航海课 |
[15:42] | After they murdered you? | 在他们谋害了你之后吗 |
[15:44] | Jeffrey, when I was born, | 杰夫瑞 我出生的时候 |
[15:46] | I got my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, | 脐带绕在了脖子上 |
[15:48] | both arms, and one of my ankles. | 还绕上了两条胳膊和一只脚踝 |
[15:50] | Mom said that there came a point | 我妈说有那么一会儿 |
[15:52] | when the doctors stopped delivering me | 医生都不接生了 |
[15:53] | and just started laughing. | 开始大笑起来 |
[15:55] | I mean, if I ever let being bad at something stop me, | 我是说 我要是因为不擅长就却步 |
[15:59] | I wouldn’t even be here. | 那我都不会在这世上了 |
[16:01] | That thing some men call failure, | 有的人管这叫失败 |
[16:04] | I call living. | 我称之为生存 |
[16:05] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[16:07] | And I’m not leaving till I’ve cleaned out the buffet. | 不把食物扫光 我是不会走的 |
[16:11] | Now, how ’bout a shove? | 现在 你来推我一把 |
[16:21] | Good luck, Pierce. | 好运 皮尔斯 |
[16:22] | Don’t need it. Never had it. | 从不需要 从没有过 |
[16:28] | Britta, trim the boom flat. | 布雷塔 把吊杆调平 |
[16:30] | Troy, sit windward to heal the boat. | 特洛伊 迎风向调整 |
[16:33] | My, the sea has a worthy opponent. | 天哪 大海总算棋逢对手了 |
[16:36] | Oh, my god. It’s Pierce. | 老天爷 皮尔斯来了 |
[16:44] | Man, that guy’s life is one, big joke. | 那家伙的一生就是一大笑话 |
[16:51] | I mean, I feel bad for him, | 我挺为他感到可惜 |
[16:53] | but things have been running smoother since he drowned. | 不过自从他淹死之后 我们的确顺利许多 |
[16:56] | I bet he gets that all the time. | 我赌他一直知道自己是坏汤的老鼠屎 |
[16:58] | Son of a… uhh. | 他奶奶… 啊 |
[17:03] | – Oh, my god. – Hey! I’m going down! | -我的天 -船要沉了 |
[17:05] | Pierce is going to be the only person ever | 皮尔斯将是有史以来第一个 |
[17:08] | to drown in a parking lot. | 在停车场被淹死的人 |
[17:10] | Twice. | 两次呢 |
[17:14] | – Help! – Damn the storm! | -救命 -不理该死的暴风雨了 |
[17:16] | We’re going after Pierce. | 我们去营救皮尔斯 |
[17:17] | Jump the halyard. | 把帆拉满 |
[17:18] | Star-burns, you get down there | 星霸 你下去 |
[17:20] | and you man the iron jenny. | 发动引擎 |
[17:21] | There’s a man overboard! | 海上有一名落难者 |
[17:22] | – That’s an order! – I’m gonna sink! | -这是命令 -我要沉了 |
[17:25] | I am about to get the only “A” I will ever get, | 我就快拿到人生中绝无仅有的A了 |
[17:28] | and Pierce isn’t even dying. | 再说皮尔斯又不会真的挂掉 |
[17:29] | – Bailing! – You don’t have to do this. | -排水中 -你不需要这样的 |
[17:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | But I’d rather be kind | 但我宁愿做个好人 |
[17:34] | and get stepped on every once in a while | 时不时地挺身而出 |
[17:36] | than be a hard-ass and turn my back on a friend. | 也不要铁着心肠 抛弃朋友 |
[17:39] | – Hoist the mains. – S.O.S.! | -扬起主帆 -紧急呼救 |
[17:41] | Beep beep! Help! | 哔哔 救命啊 |
[17:43] | I don’t wanna go this way. | 我不要就这样死掉 |
[17:51] | – We’re coming, Pierce! – Help! | -我们就来 皮尔斯 -救命 |
[17:55] | – How’s it looking? – We gotta go faster! | -情况如何 -得再开快点儿 |
[17:58] | Okay, come on, Star-burns! | 好 星霸 加把劲 |
[18:00] | It’s filling with water! | 水已经淹满船了 |
[18:11] | – It’s going down! – Pierce, we’re coming! | -船要沉了 -皮尔斯 我们来了 |
[18:15] | Dear god. Dear god. | 上帝啊 神仙啊 |
[18:23] | Oh, yeah. Oh, Britta. | 噢 布雷塔 |
[18:25] | Troy. Ohh. | 特洛伊 |
[18:29] | Here you go. | 快上来 |
[18:30] | – We got you. Here you go. – Okay. | -抓住你了 快上来 -好 |
[18:34] | – You okay? – You all right? | -你还好吗 -没事吧 |
[18:37] | You just steered your boat into a storm. | 你把船驶进了暴风雨中 |
[18:39] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[18:40] | The sea may be cold and unforgiving, | 大海可能冷酷无情 |
[18:44] | but I’m not. | 但我有情 |
[18:45] | The ship might go down, but, uh… | 船是可能沉 但是 |
[18:48] | at least she’ll go down with honor. | 至少是载誉而沉 |
[18:50] | I’ll take your captain’s hat. | 我要收回你的船长帽 |
[18:53] | ‘Cause I’m promoting you to admiral. | 因为我要提拔你做海军上将 |
[18:54] | You all get an “A”. | 你们都能拿A |
[18:56] | Admiral Shirley. I like that. | 海军上将雪瑞 我喜欢 |
[18:58] | Well, it means nothing, really. | 说实话 还真没什么意义 |
[18:59] | The class is over. | 这课结束了 |
[19:00] | But you deserve it. | 但这是你应得的 |
[19:01] | Hey, somebody has to to this. | 得有人来段这个 |
[19:04] | I’m king of the wo– | 我是世界之王[电影《泰坦尼克号》经典台词] |
[19:07] | Don’t ruin a perfect week. | 别毁了完美的一周 |
[19:11] | I’m–I’m not gonna spoon you again. | 我不会再从后面给你来个熊抱了 |
[19:15] | – I appreciate that. – Yeah, I can’t… | -非常感谢 -我不能 |
[19:17] | fully explain my behavior. | 完全解释我的行为 |
[19:18] | I mean, I’d love to blame boozer | 我要归因于酒精作祟 |
[19:20] | – or demon possession, but– – You know what? | -或者撞邪了 -听着 |
[19:21] | Don’t even worry about it. | 你根本不用担心 |
[19:22] | I’m bad at holding grudges. | 我不会记仇的 |
[19:24] | Well, I’m bad at pottery. | 我不会做陶艺 |
[19:25] | I’m an amateur pottery enthusiast | 我是一名业余陶艺爱好者 |
[19:29] | trying as hard as I can | 努力地尝试着 |
[19:30] | at something I suck at. | 尽管我很烂 |
[19:32] | It’s great. | 但感觉棒极了 |
[19:33] | And the teacher said I can stay, | 老师说我可以留下来 |
[19:34] | if I don’t have any more “Ghost” bursts. | 条件是不能再来一幕”见鬼情未了” |
[19:37] | Fantastic. | 真不错 |
[19:38] | – Well, good luck. – Don’t need it. | -祝你好运 -从不需要 |
[19:44] | Jeff, you’re a normal person. | 杰夫 你是一个普通人 |
[19:47] | There’s nothing very special about you at all. | 你根本没什么特别的 |
[19:50] | You’re going to be great at a few things, | 有一些事你会做的很好 |
[19:53] | but really crappy at many more. | 但会有更多的做不好 |
[19:55] | And that takes a lot of the pressure off, | 这样你就少了很多压力 |
[19:57] | so you can live a full, happy life. | 然后就能经历完满幸福的一生 |
[20:00] | Oh, and sorry it took me so long to tell you that. | 抱歉事隔如此之久才告诉你 |
[20:04] | And it was only in your imagination. | 还是在你的想像中 |
[20:06] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[20:07] | Kind of a sloppy mom. | 我是个糊涂的老妈 |
[20:09] | That’s okay, mom. | 没事 妈 |
[20:11] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[20:13] | I’m still scared. | 我还是怕怕的 |
[20:15] | A clay ashtray. | 一个陶制烟灰缸 |
[20:18] | You’re an idiot. | 你真白痴 |
[20:19] | Why do you have time to make pottery? | 你怎么有时间做陶艺 |
[20:21] | Couldn’t you use a little more practice being a doctor? | 就不能安分当你的医生吗 |
[20:25] | Not that it’ll ever bring your brother back to life. | 就算这样你的哥哥也回不来了 |
[20:29] | It was supposed to be you on that roller coaster, Richard. | 那个过山车上坐的应该是你 理查德 |
[20:32] | It was supposed to be you! | 死的应该是你 |
[20:45] | Oh, come on. Again? | 不会吧 又来 |